时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:25] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:28] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[01:30] | What is it? | 怎么了啊 |
[01:31] | I’m afraid. I heard something. | 我害怕我听到了些奇怪的声音 |
[01:35] | It’s just the wind. | 那只是风声 |
[01:36] | No. I think it’s under the bed. | 不是 我想是从床底下传来的 |
[01:39] | Can you check? | 你能看看吗 |
[01:41] | Tommy, there is nothing to be scared of, I promise. | 汤米 我保证 没有让你害怕的东西 |
[01:44] | No. There’s something under the bed. | 不是的 床底下有什么东西的 |
[01:47] | You have to check. | 你一定要看看 |
[02:11] | All clear. | 什么都没有 |
[02:13] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[02:14] | I thought I saw something… | 我想我从镜子里 |
[02:16] | in the mirror. | 看到了什么东西 |
[02:20] | Tommy, it is just your imagination. | 汤米 这个只是你的幻想而已 |
[02:24] | Now, let’s try to get some sleep, okay? | 现在 我们睡觉了 好吗 |
[02:46] | Dad, help! It’s in here! | 爸爸 救救我 它在里面 |
[02:48] | Help! | 救救我 |
[02:50] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[02:51] | Help! | 救救我 |
[02:53] | Help! Dad! | 救救我 爸爸 |
[02:57] | It’s in here! Help! | 它就在里面 救救我 |
[02:59] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[03:00] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:03] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:59] | 弗吉尼亚 匡提科 联邦调查局学院 | |
[04:06] | Dr. Scully… | 史卡利医生 |
[04:07] | Sorry. After lunch. | 对不起 在午餐后吧 |
[04:08] | All questions answered after lunch. | 任何问题都会在午餐后给与解答 |
[04:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:16] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[04:19] | Leyla Harrison. | 莱拉·哈里斯 |
[04:22] | What a surprise. | 太令人吃惊了 |
[04:24] | Oh, good. | 哦 我的天 |
[04:25] | I was afraid I should have maybe called first. | 我想我应该先打个电话过来吧 |
[04:28] | How have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[04:30] | Oh, uh… busy. | 哦 挺忙的 |
[04:33] | And yourself? | 你呢 |
[04:35] | I’m back in Accounting now. | 我现在又做回会计的老本行了 |
[04:37] | Happily, mind you. | 很开心 说真的 |
[04:39] | No regrets. | 没有后悔 |
[04:40] | Although I did relish my big adventure… | 虽然我非常喜欢我去年在X档案 |
[04:42] | on the X-Files unit last year. | 那些大的冒险 |
[04:45] | I have about five minutes… | 我大概在我上下一节课之前 |
[04:48] | uh, before my next class. | 有5分钟的时间吧 |
[04:50] | Can we talk while I eat? | 我们能在我吃饭的时候聊吗 |
[04:52] | Not a problem. | 没有问题 |
[04:59] | It’s an X-File. | 这是一个X-档案 |
[05:01] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[05:07] | – Where did you get this? – It all started when I tracked down… | – 你从哪里得到的 – 故事要从我调查 |
[05:09] | a mileage discrepancy in the Bureau’s vehicle fleet. | 一辆局里的车的里程数开始说起了 |
[05:13] | It turns out a really nice secretary… | 她是一个非常好的秘书 |
[05:14] | from our Baltimore field office… | 在巴尔的摩的分局 |
[05:16] | had used a Ford Taurus without authorization. | 在没有得到允许的情况下用了福特金牛座 |
[05:20] | And what does that have to do with… | 这和案件有什么关系吗 |
[05:22] | Well, she was desperate to visit her grandson… | 是的 她太想见自己的外孙了 |
[05:25] | which is why she borrowed the car. | 这个是为什么她借了车的原因 |
[05:27] | She’s the one who told me about this case. | 她就是告诉我这个案件的那个人 |
[05:29] | This was her daughter. | 是她的女儿 |
[05:32] | And what makes you think this is an X-File? | 是什么让你把这个案件看成X-档案的 |
[05:36] | Well, this dead woman’s son… | 恩 是这个死了的女人的儿子 |
[05:38] | my friend’s grandson… | 我朋友的孙子 |
[05:39] | This is Tommy Conlon. | 他叫汤米·康伦 |
[05:41] | Tommy is eight years old. | 汤米8岁了 |
[05:42] | And Tommy told her… | 汤米告诉她 |
[05:44] | a monster killed his mother. | 一个怪物杀了他的妈妈 |
[05:48] | And his father knows all about it. | 他的父亲知道所有的一切 |
[05:53] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:54] | Why take the word of an eight-year-old? | 为什么相信一个8岁孩子说的话呢 |
[05:56] | But… | 但是 |
[05:57] | Iook at the autopsy report. | 我看过验尸报告 |
[06:03] | Clearly this woman was murdered, and yet… | 很明显的 这个女人是被谋杀的 可是 |
[06:06] | And yet the coroner concludes… | 可是验尸官下结论说 |
[06:08] | that she stabbed herself to death. | 她是自己把自己刺死的 |
[06:12] | Agent Harrison… | 哈里森探员 |
[06:14] | I see no reason to disagree with the coroner. | 我看没有理由不同意验尸官 |
[06:17] | But… | 但是 |
[06:18] | I mean, how could someone stab themselves 16 times? | 我的意思是 怎么会有人自己刺自己16次呢 |
[06:22] | Look, it is unusual… | 看看 这不正常 |
[06:24] | but I have seen it before. | 但是我以前遇到过 |
[06:26] | Tommy’s father took the boy… | 汤米的爸爸把这个男孩 |
[06:28] | to some mountaintop in Pennsylvania… | 带到了宾夕法尼亚州 |
[06:30] | in the middle of nowhere. | 一个偏远的山上 |
[06:32] | Took him away from his friends… | 让他远离他的朋友 |
[06:34] | his family. | 他的家庭 |
[06:36] | They don’t even have a phone. | 他们甚至没有电话 |
[06:37] | Tommy’s own grandmother… | 汤米自己的外婆 |
[06:39] | isn’t allowed to see him anymore. | 也不允许再去看他 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry, Agent Harrison… | 对不起 哈里森探员 |
[06:44] | but unless you have other evidence… | 但是除非你有其他别的证据 |
[06:47] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[06:48] | Tommy said that the same monster that killed his mother… | 汤米说那个杀了他的母亲的那个怪兽 |
[06:52] | killed Spanky, his pet cat. | 也杀了史班奇 他的宠物猫 |
[06:58] | Uh, unless you bring me Spanky, there’s nothing I can do. | 除非你可以把史班奇给我 否则我什么也做不了 |
[07:11] | Apple and tuna salad? | 苹果和金枪鱼色拉 |
[07:19] | 乔治敦 早上6:42 | |
[07:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:34] | Dana, it’s Monica Reyes. | 黛娜 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[07:35] | Did I catch you at a bad time? | 我是不是打扰你休息了 |
[07:37] | I was just putting the baby down. | 我刚刚哄孩子睡了 |
[07:39] | What is it? | 怎么了啊 |
[07:40] | I wanted to get your opinion… | 我希望听听你的意见 |
[07:41] | on an autopsy finding. | 关于一起验尸报告 |
[07:42] | It’s pretty unusual. | 非常的不寻常 |
[07:44] | A woman who stabbed herself 16 times. | 一个女人刺了自己16次 |
[07:47] | Last name Conlon? | 姓康伦 |
[07:49] | I assume you’ve been talking to Leyla Harrison? | 我想你是在说莱拉·哈里森 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:55] | The three of us are headed… | 实际上 我们3个人 |
[07:56] | to Pennsylvania, in fact. | 正打算去宾夕法尼亚 |
[07:58] | It sounds like you’re familiar with the case. | 听起来你很了解这个案件 |
[08:03] | What do you mean, “There is no case”? | 你是什么意思 “这里没有案件” |
[08:08] | Oh, right. Thanks. | 哦 对 谢谢 |
[08:14] | Why didn’t you tell us… | 为什么你不告诉我 |
[08:15] | you’d already gone to Agent Scully? | 你已经找过史卡利探员了 |
[08:16] | I didn’t know that’s who you were going to call. | 我并不知道你要给谁打电话 |
[08:19] | That’s not the point, Leyla. | 这个不是重点 莱拉 |
[08:21] | You misled us. | 你误导我们了 |
[08:32] | Agent Doggett, we’re almost there. | 多各特探员 我们快到了 |
[08:35] | “How’d you spend your Friday night, John?” | “约翰 你是怎么度过你的星期五晚上的 “ |
[08:38] | Running around like an idiot. | 像个傻瓜一样到处乱跑 |
[08:39] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[08:40] | Both of you… | 你们两个 |
[08:42] | got in this car believing a little boy may be in danger. | 上了车是因为相信有个小男孩有危险 |
[08:45] | What’s changed since then? | 那为什么改变了你们的想法吗 |
[08:46] | Even if this isn’t an X-File… | 就算这里没有X-档案 |
[08:49] | which it is… | 确实没有 |
[08:51] | what will it hurt to keep going? | 但是继续查下去有什么坏处吗 |
[08:57] | If Agent Mulder were here, he’d keep going. | 如果穆特探员在这儿的话 他一定会继续的 |
[09:57] | Jeffrey Conlon? | 杰弗里·康伦 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:01] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[10:02] | Hi. I’m Agent Monica Reyes. | 嗨 我是探员莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[10:03] | This is AgentJohn Doggett and Agent Harrison. | 这位是约翰·多各特探员和哈里森探员 |
[10:06] | We’re with the F.B.I. | 我们是调查局的 |
[10:08] | F.B.I. Really? | 调查局 真的吗 |
[10:11] | We’re here at the request of Dorothy… your mother-in-law. | 我们到这里来是桃乐茜受所托 你的岳母 |
[10:13] | She’s worried about her grandson. | 她担心她的外孙 |
[10:17] | Tommy is fine. | 汤米很好 |
[10:19] | I told Dorothy over and over. | 我经常告诉桃乐茜 |
[10:22] | There’s really nothing more to say. | 没有什么别的可说了 |
[10:24] | Is that blood on your hand, Mr. Conlon? | 你手上的是血吗 康伦先生 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I cut myself. | 是的 我自己割伤了 |
[10:31] | On what? | 被什么割破的 |
[10:32] | A piece of broken glass. | 一块碎玻璃 |
[10:36] | Sir, can we speak with your son? | 先生 我们能和你儿子说几句吗 |
[10:38] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[10:40] | It’s not even 7:00. | 还没有到七点 |
[10:42] | It’s kind of early for bedtime, isn’t it? | 睡觉太早了一点 不是吗 |
[10:44] | Not for Tommy. | 对汤米来说不早了 |
[10:45] | And I’d appreciate it if you’d… | 我很感谢你们如果 |
[10:47] | keep your voice down. | 能轻声一点的话 |
[10:48] | Look, I’m going to be straight with you. | 行了 我还是和你直接一点吧 |
[10:50] | We drove a long way. | 我们开了很长的路来这儿 |
[10:52] | Agent Doggett is very stubborn. | 多各特探员非常的顽固 |
[10:55] | I don’t think you’ll get him to leave… | 除非我们见到你的儿子 |
[10:56] | until we see your son. | 我想你不可能打发他走的 |
[10:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:04] | Tommy, go back inside, please. | 汤米 回里面去 快 |
[11:06] | I heard something. | 我听到了什么 |
[11:08] | I got afraid. | 我害怕 |
[11:11] | Hi, Tommy. | 嗨 汤米 |
[11:13] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[11:14] | This is John, and this is Leyla. | 这个是约翰 这个是莱拉 |
[11:15] | I’m friends with your grandmom. | 我是你外婆的朋友 |
[11:18] | She wanted us to come see how you were doing. | 她想我们过来看看你最近怎么样 |
[11:20] | Tommy, it’s too cold out here. | 汤米 外面很冷 |
[11:22] | Go back inside the house, please. | 回到屋子里去 快点儿 |
[11:23] | Do you remember… | 你还记得 |
[11:24] | what you said to your grandmom? | 你对你外婆说了什么吗 |
[11:26] | Something about your mother. | 那些关于你母亲的事情 |
[11:28] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[11:34] | Monsters. | 怪兽 |
[11:37] | You said there were monsters, right? | 你说是怪兽 对吗 |
[11:43] | No such thing as monsters. | 没有什么怪兽 |
[11:50] | Tell Dorothy this is exactly why… | 告诉桃乐茜这个就是为什么 |
[11:52] | she’s not allowed to visit anymore. | 她不允许再来 |
[11:56] | Now, good night. | 现在 晚安 |
[12:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:13] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[12:14] | I let my imagination run wild… | 我的幻想太多了 |
[12:17] | and I ruined both your evenings. | 我浪费你们的晚上 |
[12:19] | Thank you in advance for not yelling at me. | 我先谢谢你没有对我大喊大叫的 |
[12:22] | Something’s going on here. | 我觉得这里有些奇怪 |
[12:25] | Wait… | 等等 |
[12:26] | There is? | 有吗 |
[12:28] | That little boy only said what his father wanted him to say. | 那个男孩只是说些他父亲让他说的事情 |
[12:31] | Did you notice the dirt on that guy’s hands and knees? | 你们注意到了那个男的手上和膝盖上的脏东西了吗 |
[12:33] | He’s been digging. | 他刚刚在挖东西 |
[12:35] | This time of the year… | 一年中的这个时间 |
[12:36] | he sure as hell ain’t gardening. | 他肯定不是在种花 |
[12:38] | I say we find a judge… | 我说我们应该找个法官 |
[12:41] | get a warrant… | 拿到搜查证 |
[12:42] | search the place. | 好好调查一下这个地方 |
[12:49] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:54] | The monsters aren’t going to let those people leave… | 怪兽不会让这些人离开这里的 |
[12:57] | are they? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | They’re leaving, Tommy. | 他们走了 汤米 |
[13:01] | They’re leaving right now. | 他们现在就走了 |
[13:05] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[13:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事儿 |
[13:38] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[13:40] | A possum, maybe? | 一只负鼠 可能 |
[13:44] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能 |
[13:46] | How’d it get from here into the vents? | 它是怎么从这里钻到出气口的 |
[14:08] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[14:09] | It’s Gabe Rotter. | 加布·罗德 |
[14:10] | I have the thing you’ve been waiting for. | 我有你一直在等的东西 |
[14:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:14] | Gabe… Rotter. | 加布·罗德 |
[14:17] | I’m a friend of Leyla Harrison. | 我是莱拉·哈里森的朋友 |
[14:25] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在是几点吗 |
[14:27] | Hey, I just do as I’m told. | 嘿 我只是照着吩咐做而已 |
[14:30] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[14:32] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[14:33] | What the hell is that? | 这个是什么 |
[14:35] | A dead cat. | 一只死了的猫 |
[14:36] | Come again? | 什么 |
[14:38] | Yeah, his name’s Spanky. | 是的 它叫史班奇 |
[14:39] | Leyla said you’re helping her out on a case… | 莱拉说你正在帮她一件案子 |
[14:41] | and you needed it ASAP, so… | 你想尽可能快地要它 所以 |
[14:44] | Hey, you’re welcome. | 嘿 不客气 |
[14:47] | I am going to be exceptionally polite. | 我准备非常的客气 |
[14:51] | Leave. | 请离开 |
[14:52] | Now. | 马上 |
[14:53] | Leave now and take that with you. | 现在就带着它离开这儿 |
[14:56] | Do you have any idea what… | 你知道我多辛苦 |
[14:57] | I went through to get this thing? | 才拿到这个东西吗 |
[14:58] | I snuck onto the property… | 我鬼鬼祟祟地在你们 |
[14:59] | where your perp there used to live… | 的罪犯曾经住的地方 |
[15:02] | and I dug up the whole thing looking for it. | 挖地三尺才找到它的 |
[15:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎这些 |
[15:05] | Leave! | 离开这儿 |
[15:07] | Now! Please! | 现在 请 |
[15:08] | Uh-uh. Leyla said she’d go out with me… | 莱拉说会和我出去约会 |
[15:10] | only if I got you the cat, and damn it, I got it. | 除非我找到这只猫 该死的 我也找到了 |
[15:13] | Oh, God… | 哦 上帝 |
[15:27] | You calling the cops on me? | 你叫警察来了吗 |
[15:29] | If only. | 如果需要的话 |
[15:31] | God help me… | 上帝帮帮我吧 |
[15:33] | but Agent Harrison might be on to something after all. | 但是哈里森探员毕竟在忙什么事情 |
[15:45] | Any luck? | 怎么了 |
[15:46] | Our engine’s completely shot. | 我们的车点不着火 |
[15:48] | His truck won’t start… | 他的卡车动不了了 |
[15:50] | even though I can’t find one damn thing wrong with it. | 我甚至找不到到底是什么问题 |
[15:52] | Looks like we’re here for the night. | 看上去我们要在这儿过夜了 |
[15:54] | I’d better get Tommy back to sleep. | 我还是最好让汤米先睡觉 |
[16:00] | Phones that won’t work, cars that won’t start. | 电话不能用了 车也动不了了 |
[16:03] | It reminds me of a case Mulder and Scully investigated. | 这让我想起了穆德和史卡利调查的一个案件 |
[16:06] | A teenager who was struck by lightning… | 一个10岁左右的男孩被雷击了 |
[16:09] | his body affected the electrical workings… | 他的身体可以影响任何在他身边 |
[16:11] | of everything around him. | 电器的工作 |
[16:13] | I don’t think that’s what we’re dealing with here, Leyla. | 我想不是我们现在调查的事情 莱拉 |
[16:15] | Agent Mulder wasted no time closing that case. | 穆德探员会马不停蹄的去寻找案件的真相 |
[16:17] | I just try to think like him. | 我用他的思维方式去思考 |
[16:20] | What would Agents Mulder and Scully do… | 穆德和史卡利探员在这种情况下 |
[16:22] | if they were in this situation? | 会怎么做呢 |
[16:23] | Agents Mulder and Scully aren’t in this situation. | 穆德和史卡利探员不在这里 |
[16:27] | Agents Doggett and Reyes are. | 多各特和雷耶斯探员在 |
[16:28] | I don’t know about Agent Reyes… | 我不知道雷耶斯探员会怎么想 |
[16:31] | but Agent Doggett’s going to sit his tired ass down. | 但是多各特探员是准备好好得坐下休息了 |
[16:34] | What kind of a course of action is that? | 这是调查行动的一种吗 |
[16:36] | I think Agent Doggett is saying that… | 我想多各特探员说的是 |
[16:38] | right now, we’re in the best possible place. | 现在 我们呆在了最好的地方 |
[16:42] | Exactly. Bottom line… | 确实底线是 |
[16:44] | we’re all concerned for this boy’s safety. | 我们都十分关心这个男孩的安全 |
[16:45] | As long as we’re here, nothing’s going to happen… | 只要我们在这里 他不会发生任何事情 |
[16:48] | to him, right? | 对吗 |
[16:50] | Help! It’s in here! Daddy! | 救命 它在这里 爸爸 |
[16:56] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救救我 |
[16:57] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[17:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:01] | No, don’t do it! | 不 不要做任何事情 |
[17:08] | John. | 约翰 |
[17:57] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:00] | He’s a hell of a lot calmer… | 他比我还要 |
[18:03] | than I’d be. | 镇静得多 |
[18:04] | I checked the place top to bottom. | 我把房间从上到下检查了一遍 |
[18:07] | Whatever the hell those things were, they’re gone. | 不管是什么该死的东西 它们跑了 |
[18:09] | I have no idea where they went. | 我不知道他们跑到哪里去了 |
[18:21] | That’s really good, Tommy. | 画得真好 汤米 |
[18:24] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[18:29] | Who’s that? | 这个是谁 |
[18:30] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[18:34] | Tommy, tellJohn what you told me… | 汤米 把你对我说的话告诉约翰 |
[18:37] | about what we saw in your room tonight. | 那些你今天晚上在你房间看到的东西 |
[18:43] | Those are the monsters that hurt my mommy. | 那些是杀了我妈妈的怪兽 |
[18:51] | But my dad says I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 但是我的爸爸说我不应该说这些 |
[19:08] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[19:09] | Why do I have to sit here? | 为什么我要坐在这里 |
[19:11] | Tell me what we’re dealing with. | 告诉我 我们正在处理的是什么 |
[19:13] | I don’t… | 不知道 |
[19:14] | Don’t tell me you don’t know… | 不要告诉我你不知道 |
[19:16] | because you’re not going to like what happens next. | 因为你不不想再发生一次 |
[19:18] | These things were in the room with your son and you knew it. | 那些在你儿子房间的东西 你是知道的 |
[19:21] | You held the door shut, you son of a bitch. | 你把门关上了 你这个狗娘养的 |
[19:23] | Want to see something? | 想看些东西吗 |
[19:25] | Look at that. | 看看这儿 |
[19:26] | Look at that. | 看看这儿 |
[19:28] | That’s what they did to me. | 这个是它们对我做的 |
[19:32] | They almost killed me one time before. | 它们上一次差点把我杀了 |
[19:34] | They? | 它们 |
[19:35] | What are they? Some kind of animal? What? | 它们是什么 一种动物吗 是什么 |
[19:37] | All I know is that… | 我所知道的就是 |
[19:40] | they won’t leave us alone… | 它们不会放过我们 |
[19:41] | and I’m dealing with this the best way I can. | 我只能尽我所能去处理它们 |
[19:45] | Now it’s too late. | 现在太晚了 |
[19:47] | How’s that? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | They mean to kill every one of you… | 它们准备把你们全部都杀了 |
[19:53] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你无法阻止它们 |
[19:56] | Oh, come on. | 哦 你不信 |
[19:58] | You saw what happens. | 你刚才看见发生了什么的 |
[20:00] | You think you’ve killed one… | 你以为你杀了一只 |
[20:02] | and then it becomes two. | 但是它变成了2只 |
[20:05] | I don’t think Mr. Conlon is telling us the whole truth. | 我想康伦先生没有告诉我们事实的真相 |
[20:09] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑 |
[20:10] | I mean, I think you can kill them… | 我的意思是 我想你能杀了它们 |
[20:12] | because I don’t know what else he would have been burying… | 因为我想不出当我们来的时候 |
[20:14] | when we showed up tonight. | 他在埋什么 |
[20:38] | You got to be freaking kidding me. | 你别和我开玩笑了 |
[20:40] | I can’t believe you’re cutting up a dead cat… | 我不能相信 你在你厨房的桌子上 |
[20:42] | on your kitchen table. | 解剖一只死猫 |
[20:44] | Will you keep your voice down, please? | 请你小声点 行吗 |
[20:45] | You’re going to wake my baby. | 你会把我宝宝吵醒的 |
[20:48] | This… This just isn’t right. | 这 这有点不太对劲 |
[20:52] | Can you clue me in here as to why the cat’s so important? | 你能给我点线索 为什么这只猫这么重要吗 |
[20:56] | Because it would seem that poor Spanky here… | 因为这只可怜的史班奇 |
[20:59] | may have chewed a hole in his own stomach. | 看起来在自己的胃上咬了个洞 |
[21:02] | Which you’ll admit… | 你肯定会承认 |
[21:04] | is unusual behavior. | 这个是多么异常的行为 |
[21:07] | You mean… | 你的意思是 |
[21:10] | he killed himself. | 它自己把自己杀了 |
[21:12] | Just like his owner, Mrs. Conlon… | 就像它一样 康伦太太 |
[21:13] | stabbed herself with a knife. | 自己把自己刺了 |
[21:15] | The wounds are in the same place… | 伤口在同一个位置 |
[21:18] | and if we figure out why… | 如果我们找出为什么的话 |
[21:20] | well, then, you’ll have something really good… | 恩 那么 你会和你的好朋友 |
[21:23] | to share with your good friend Leyla Harrison, won’t you? | 莱拉·哈里森有很好的聊天话题 是吗 |
[21:26] | True that. | 当然 |
[21:31] | Can you hold the ribs open while I grab that, please? | 我去接电话的时候你能帮我撑住肋骨吗 |
[21:34] | Just… now. | 就一会 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:42] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[21:44] | Yeah, ma’am, this is Sheriff Jack Coogan. | 你好 女士 我是治安官杰克·库根 |
[21:45] | I got a message to call this number. | 我收到一条消息说打这个号码 |
[21:47] | Hi, Sheriff. | 嗨 治安官 |
[21:48] | Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it. | 谢谢打电话给我 我非常感谢 |
[21:50] | I’m an F.B.I. Agent… | 我是一个调查局探员 |
[21:52] | and I’ve been trying to reach three of my colleagues… | 我正在尝试联系我的3个同事 |
[21:55] | that are up in your area. | 他们正在你的管区里 |
[21:56] | Were they on some kind of case? | 他们在调查什么案件吗 |
[21:58] | Well, they’re looking into some concerns… | 恩 他们正在调查 |
[22:00] | expressed by the grandmother of a child. | 一个外祖母对外孙的担心 |
[22:02] | The family name is Conlon, and I have an address… | 他姓康伦 我这儿有地址 |
[22:05] | No need. | 不用了 |
[22:08] | I was back up there a couple of weeks ago. | 我前几个星期刚从那里回来 |
[22:10] | Got into a kind of a shouting match with the father. | 和他的父亲大吵了一架 |
[22:14] | Over what? | 为什么 |
[22:15] | The grandmother asked me to look in on the boy. | 他的外祖母让我看看那个小孩儿 |
[22:18] | Father told me to get the hell off his property. | 他的父亲让我从他的房子里离开 |
[22:22] | Boy seemed fine, so I did. | 小孩看上去挺好 所以我就离开了 |
[22:24] | Well, as I say, Sheriff, I need to contact my colleagues. | 恩 就像我说的 治安官 我必须联系到我的同事 |
[22:28] | I’m happy to take a drive up there… | 我非常乐意去那里一次 |
[22:30] | but can’t promise much tonight. | 但是今晚可能去不了 |
[22:32] | The roads are icing up as we speak. | 就在我们说话的同时 路上结冰了 |
[22:36] | Won’t be easy getting in. | 到那儿不太容易 |
[22:38] | Look, Sheriff, they may be in danger. | 看 治安官 他们可能有危险 |
[22:41] | Could you please find a way? | 你能想办法吗 |
[22:59] | Ow! | 喔 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[23:05] | It’s no monster, Agent Harrison. | 没有怪兽 哈里森探员 |
[23:07] | Dead or alive. | 无论是死的还是活的 |
[23:13] | You want to explain this, Mr. Conlon? | 你想解释一下吗 康伦先生 |
[23:15] | It’s just a mirror from my son’s room. | 这只是我儿子房间里面的一块镜子而已 |
[23:18] | Why’d you bury it? | 为什么要埋了它 |
[23:20] | ‘Cause he was afraid of it. | 因为他害怕它 |
[23:26] | I want you to get Tommy bundled up in warm clothes. | 我希望你给汤米穿上点厚衣服 |
[23:29] | I want you to pack anything you think he might need. | 我要你把任何他需要的东西都打包 |
[23:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:33] | ‘Cause I don’t believe one damn thing you’ve told me… | 因为你说的那些事情我一件都不相信 |
[23:35] | except that we’re in danger… | 除了 我们有危险 |
[23:37] | and we’re walking out of here, all five of us. | 我们要走着出去 我们5个人 |
[23:42] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:46] | Black magic. | 巫术 |
[23:49] | Mirrors are powerful symbols in conjuring in the dark arts. | 镜子在巫术中是法力强大的象征 |
[23:53] | That’s what this is. | 就是这样的 |
[23:54] | Right? | 对吗 |
[24:03] | We passed a sheriff’s station maybe six miles… | 我们曾经过一个地方警察局大概离这里6英里左右 |
[24:06] | down the mountain. | 的山脚 |
[24:07] | It’ll be a hike, but we can make it. | 走路距离挺长的 但是我们能够办到 |
[24:09] | Dad, the sheriff… | 爸爸 治安官 |
[24:11] | No. Tommy… | 不 汤米 |
[24:14] | Don’t worry about the sheriff. | 不要当心治安官 |
[24:16] | He’s going to help us. | 他会来帮我们的 |
[24:22] | What’s up, Tommy? | 怎么了 汤米 |
[24:23] | What’s the matter? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:30] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[24:51] | Man, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真高兴 |
[24:53] | John Doggett. | 约翰·多各特 |
[24:58] | I’m the sheriff. | 我是这里的治安官 |
[25:00] | Who called you? | 谁打电话给你的 |
[25:02] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[25:03] | We were just leaving, Sheriff. | 我们刚想离开这里 治安官 |
[25:04] | We need a ride. | 我们需要搭便车 |
[25:06] | Sorry, you can’t leave. | 对不起 你们不能走 |
[25:09] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[25:11] | You can’t go anywhere. | 你们不能去任何地方 |
[25:12] | It’s too cold. | 太冷了 |
[25:14] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[25:15] | What? | 什么 |
[25:18] | Gun! | 枪 |
[25:22] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[25:33] | Oh. | 哦 |
[26:00] | So, this is Johnny Fabulous, huh? | 原来 这个就是传说中的约尼 |
[26:08] | Oh…”Mulder’s so smart. Mulder’s so dreamy.” | 哦”穆德太聪明了 穆德太会做梦了” |
[26:12] | That’s all Leyla ever talks about. | 这个就是莱拉一直在说的 |
[26:15] | Mulder and Scully, Scully and Mulder, blah, blah, blah. | 穆德和史卡利 史卡利和穆德 等等 等等 |
[26:22] | This sheriff, Jack Coogan… | 治安官杰克·库根 |
[26:23] | I’m just getting his answering machine. | 我只能听到他留言机的声音 |
[26:28] | Hey, you’re really worried. | 嘿 你是真的担心 |
[26:30] | I thought you didn’t find anything. | 我想你没有找到任何东西 |
[26:32] | You told me there wasn’t anything inside that cat. | 你告诉我 那只猫里面没有任何东西 |
[26:34] | No, there wasn’t. | 是的 什么都没有 |
[26:36] | But it certainly seems like there should have been. | 但是它却是看上去应该有什么东西 |
[26:38] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:40] | Well, the pattern of bite marks. | 恩 看看咬过的痕迹 |
[26:42] | I mean, it seems to me that the cat was trying… | 我的意思是 看起来这只猫试图 |
[26:45] | to get at something in its stomach… | 想把什么东西从它的胃抓出来 |
[26:48] | to chew something out. | 把一些东西咬出来 |
[26:50] | Something. What? | 一些东西 是什么 |
[26:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:54] | I mean, there wasn’t any sign of it… | 我的意思 没有任何一点迹象 |
[26:56] | but it obviously caused a great deal of pain. | 但是显而易见 肯定非常痛 |
[26:59] | And I’m thinking maybe it goes the same… | 我想可能对于那个 |
[27:02] | for the woman who tried to stab herself. | 刺自己的女人来说也是一样的 |
[27:04] | I mean, what if that was a frantic attempt… | 我的意思是 如果是什么疯狂的举动 |
[27:08] | to… to cut something out. | 想 想把什么东西切掉 |
[27:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[27:11] | Is Leyla in danger up there? | 莱拉在那儿是不是很危险 |
[27:14] | All I know is we’re wasting our time talking about this. | 我所知道的是谈论这些是在浪费时间 |
[27:18] | Who are you calling now? | 你给谁打电话 |
[27:19] | My mom. | 我的妈妈 |
[27:22] | I’m going to beg her to baby-sit. | 我想叫我妈妈帮我看着宝宝 |
[27:30] | Got anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:32] | A salad spoon no one’s ever going to use again. | 一个没有人再会用的色拉调羹 |
[27:35] | And the sheriff here? | 治安官的情况 |
[27:37] | Do not ask me to explain it… | 不要问我怎么去解释 |
[27:39] | but he’s got absolutely no internal organs. | 但是他没有任何内部器官 |
[27:43] | He’s like, he’s like a big bag. | 他就像 他就像一个大的包裹 |
[27:46] | You know what else? | 你知道那些是什么吗 |
[27:48] | This isn’t blood. | 这些不是血 |
[27:49] | Whatever it is, I bet it’s the same crap… | 不管是什么 我打赌是和 |
[27:52] | that’s all over the inside of our car. | 我们车上的是同一种东西吧 |
[27:59] | I’ve been thinking. | 我这么想 |
[28:03] | You know, I hate to sound like Agent Harrison… | 你知道 我讨厌像哈里森探员说的那样 |
[28:07] | but Mulder and Scully had a case like this… | 但是穆德和史卡利有过这样一个案子 |
[28:10] | that I remember where they were trapped… | 我记得是他们困在了 |
[28:12] | underground with these mushroom spores… | 一些能使人产生幻觉的蘑菇子孢 |
[28:14] | that caused hallucinations. | 的地下 |
[28:16] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[28:18] | I don’t know what to say, either. | 我也不知道该说什么 |
[28:20] | Maybe Mulder and Scully would see something… | 可能穆德和史卡利看到一些 |
[28:24] | that we don’t. | 我们看不到的事情 |
[28:25] | How? | 怎么看 |
[28:27] | Nothing here makes any sense. | 这里任何的事情都很奇怪 |
[28:31] | Unless that’s the very thing that we need to see. | 除非那是我们必须看见的东西 |
[28:55] | Agent Harrison, you want to take Tommy up to his room? | 哈里森探员 你愿意带汤米去他楼上的房间吗 |
[28:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:00] | Come on, Tommy. | 快点 汤米 |
[29:09] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了啊 |
[29:11] | You like Leyla, don’t you? | 你喜欢莱拉 是吗 |
[29:12] | Can you stay with me instead? | 你能留下来照顾我吗 |
[29:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:35] | I’m just a cop, Mr. Conlon. | 我只是个警察 康伦先生 |
[29:37] | Maybe I don’t have the imagination to connect… | 可能我没有想象能力去 |
[29:39] | all the pieces of this insanity together. | 立刻把这些东西联系在一起 |
[29:42] | You said that wasn’t exactly the sheriff in there… | 你说这个治安官不是真的 |
[29:44] | and I want to know what you meant. | 我想知道你的意思是什么 |
[29:46] | In fact, you tried to warn us… | 实际上 你曾试着警告过我们 |
[29:48] | that bag of goo wasn’t the sheriff. | 那个充满着液体的皮囊不是治安官 |
[29:50] | You were trying to help us. | 你是在帮助我们 |
[29:51] | Yeah, so why not help us now? | 是的 那么为什么现在不帮助我们呢 |
[29:56] | Tell us what you know, Mr. Conlon… | 告诉我们你所知道的 康伦先生 |
[29:58] | for Tommy’s sake. | 就算为了帮助汤米 |
[29:59] | Your son, Tommy… | 你的儿子 汤米 |
[30:01] | you move him up here in the middle of nowhere… | 你们搬家到这个不知道叫什么的鬼地方 |
[30:03] | and you lock him in the room with those things. | 然后你把那些东西和他一起锁在一起 |
[30:05] | Now, if you’re just trying to get rid of him… | 现在 现在你只是想摆脱他 |
[30:08] | is that all this is? | 是这样的吗 |
[30:09] | I love my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[30:10] | I love my son, you bastard. | 我爱我的儿子 你该死的 |
[30:12] | Well, you locked him in the room with those things. | 那好 你把那些东西和他一起锁在房间里 |
[30:14] | Because I knew they wouldn’t hurt him. | 因为我知道他们不会伤害他的 |
[30:19] | Now, why is that? | 那么为什么呢 |
[30:20] | They hurt you… | 它们会伤害你 |
[30:22] | they certainly hurt your wife. | 它们也确实伤害了你太太 |
[30:24] | Why didn’t they hurt Tommy? | 它们为什么不会伤害汤米 |
[30:37] | I made this. | 是我画的 |
[30:43] | You drew all these? | 都是你画的吗 |
[31:03] | This one’s you. | 这张画的是你 |
[31:11] | Why would you draw this, Tommy? | 你为什么画这些 汤米 |
[31:13] | Why would you imagine such awful things? | 你为什么去想象这些讨厌的东西 |
[31:19] | Because I’m afraid. | 因为我害怕 |
[31:21] | 宾夕法尼亚 萨默赛特郡 治安官办公室 | |
[31:36] | Sheriff Coogan? | 库根治安官 |
[31:41] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[31:45] | Are you Agent Scully? | 你是史卡利探员吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:48] | I, uh, I still can’t contact my partners. | 我还是不能联系到我的搭档 |
[31:50] | Were you able to get up there? | 你能到达那里吗 |
[31:51] | I just got back from trying. | 我刚刚试过了 但是不行 |
[31:52] | The roads at that elevation are way too dangerous right now. | 在那种海拔高度的路 现在十分危险 |
[31:56] | Well, Sheriff, there are three F.B.I. Agents… | 恩 治安官 那里的3个调查员的探员 |
[31:58] | who may be in grave danger. | 在看不见的危险之中 |
[32:00] | That’s my girlfriend up there, Hoss. | 我的女朋友在那儿 该死的 |
[32:02] | This is the only road up to that mountain. | 那是通往山上的唯一一条路 |
[32:09] | We’ve got ice leading all the way up to the peak. | 从这里到山顶都结冰了 |
[32:12] | Well, we have to get up there. | 恩 我们必须去那里 |
[32:13] | I mean, there must be a way. | 我的意思是 肯定有条路 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[32:16] | Helicopter, snowplow or pack mule… | 直升飞机 扫雪车或者拖车 |
[32:18] | Unfortunately, I’m fresh out of all three. | 很不幸 我手头上没有这三样东西 |
[32:27] | What if Tommy were at the center of this somehow? | 如果汤米就是这些奇怪的事情的中心呢 |
[32:29] | The monsters… | 怪兽 |
[32:33] | the sheriff. | 那个治安官 |
[32:36] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[32:44] | Where the hell is the body? | 那个尸体去哪儿了 |
[32:49] | Monica, what happened? | 莫妮卡 怎么了 |
[32:51] | The boy! | 那个男孩儿 |
[32:58] | The boy, it’s all him. | 那个男孩儿 都是因为他 |
[33:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[33:13] | Is your son doing this? | 是你儿子做的吗 |
[33:15] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[33:16] | I told you to leave. | 我告诉过你离开这儿 |
[33:18] | If this is your son, make him stop. | 如果是你儿子的话 让他停下来 |
[33:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:21] | You don’t think I’ve tried? | 你没有想过我试过吗 |
[33:23] | I can’t stop him from… from imagining things. | 我不能阻止他幻想事情 |
[33:26] | I can’t stop him from being afraid. | 我不能阻止他不害怕 |
[33:29] | He’s just a little boy! | 他只是一个小孩子 |
[33:30] | He doesn’t mean to do these things. | 他不想去做这些事情的 |
[33:31] | The hell he doesn’t! | 他当然不想 |
[33:35] | If you won’t stop him, I will. | 如果你不让他停下的话 我来 |
[33:44] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[33:50] | Stay right there. | 呆在那儿别动 |
[34:55] | Please! Please! | 帮忙 帮忙 |
[34:57] | You have to get it out! | 你必须从里面出来 |
[34:59] | Get it out of me! | 从我的身体里面出来 |
[35:01] | Agent Reyes, hold on. | 雷耶斯探员 挺住 |
[35:03] | Please, hold on. | 请 挺住 |
[35:06] | Mr. Conlon, help us. | 康伦先生 帮我们一下 |
[35:18] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[35:20] | Please! | 快点 |
[35:46] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[35:47] | and listen good. | 仔细听我说 |
[35:49] | These things… | 这些东西 |
[35:51] | These things aren’t happening. | 这些东西并没有真正存在 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么 |
[35:53] | How the hell could they be? | 它们能是什么呢 |
[35:55] | It’s like I’ve been saying all along. | 就像我一直说的那样 |
[35:57] | It’s not possible. | 这些是不可能的 |
[35:58] | No, this is all real. | 不 这些都是真的 |
[36:00] | My wife is dead. | 我的妻子死了 |
[36:02] | She believed it was real and she stabbed herself. | 她相信这些是真的所以她刺了自己 |
[36:05] | But because I couldn’t believe it… | 但是因为我不相信这些 |
[36:07] | not really… | 是真的 |
[36:09] | it couldn’t hurt me. | 所以伤害不了我 |
[36:13] | Now, come on. | 现在 快点 |
[36:15] | You’re going to help me. | 你要帮助我 |
[36:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[36:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[36:26] | Dad, get in here! | 爸爸 进来 |
[36:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:00] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[37:01] | Where are you going? | 你去那里 |
[37:04] | You wait here. | 你呆在这儿 |
[37:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:19] | You’re a smart boy, Tommy. | 你是个聪明的小孩儿 汤米 |
[37:20] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 我看上去在做什么 |
[37:22] | No way. | 不可能 |
[37:25] | If I don’t stop you… | 如果我不阻止你的话 |
[37:27] | my friends are going to die. | 我的朋友会死的 |
[37:28] | You think I’m going to let that happen? | 你想我会让这发生吗 |
[37:30] | You won’t do it. | 你不会的 |
[37:33] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[37:34] | You’d get burned, too. | 你也会被烧伤的 |
[37:36] | You’re just trying to scare me. | 你只是在吓唬我而已 |
[37:42] | Scared yet? | 还害怕 |
[38:30] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 感谢上帝 |
[38:33] | Agent Harrison? | 哈里森探员 |
[38:34] | Monica, are you all right? | 莫妮卡 你没有事吧 |
[38:38] | Where’s John? | 约翰在哪儿 |
[38:57] | Ow! | 哇 |
[38:58] | Ow. | 哇 |
[39:01] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[39:03] | He’s breathing. Passed out. | 他有呼吸 只是混了过去 |
[39:15] | I’m a medical doctor. | 我是一个医生 |
[39:21] | You’re all right? | 你没有事情吧 |
[39:38] | Water. | 水 |
[39:40] | You filled it with water. | 你在里面装了水 |
[39:44] | That’s not what Tommy believed. | 汤米并不相信 |
[40:00] | “I want to believe.” | “我想相信” |
[40:04] | So, this is where the magic happened, huh? | 那么 这里就是神秘发生的地方 |
[40:07] | It still happens. | 它还在发生 |
[40:14] | I’m happy it’s in good hands. | 我很高兴能帮得上手 |
[40:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:20] | Speak of the devil. | 在谈恶魔 |
[40:22] | That so? | 就是这样吗 |
[40:23] | Leyla keeps… | 莱拉不停地 |
[40:25] | going on and on about how you saved the day. | 讲着那天你是怎么把他们救出来的 |
[40:27] | I really do have to commend you, Agent Doggett. | 我确实想夸你 多各特探员 |
[40:30] | You solved this case. | 你解决了这个案件 |
[40:31] | If it weren’t for you… | 如果不是因为你 |
[40:35] | I don’t even like to think what would have happened. | 我甚至都不敢想象会发生什么 |
[40:38] | I have to say, it’s clear to me now… | 我必须说的是 现在对我很清楚 |
[40:41] | that you were better-equipped for this challenge… | 你是比穆德探员更加适合 |
[40:43] | than even Agent Mulder would have been. | 这个挑战 |
[40:46] | I mean, your lack of imagination saved our lives. | 我的意思是 你那缺少幻想的大脑救了我们 |
[40:50] | Gee, thanks. | 哦 多谢 |
[40:52] | That didn’t come out right. | 说错话了 |
[40:54] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[40:57] | So, any news on the boy? | 那么 有那个小孩儿的消息吗 |
[40:59] | We just got back from the psych center. | 我们刚从心理治疗中心回来 |
[41:02] | Their doctors don’t quite know what to make of him. | 他们的医生也不知道他是什么病 |
[41:04] | I think it goes without saying. | 我想他们也不清楚 |
[41:07] | However, they have come up… | 然而 他们想到了 |
[41:08] | with a stopgap treatment. | 一种权宜的治疗方法 |
[41:10] | What’s that? | 什么方法 |
[41:12] | A way to stifle his imagination. | 一种终结他幻想的方法 |