时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Once upon a time,there were three… | 从前 有三个家伙 |
[00:04] | how should I put this…geeks. | 我该怎么形容 滑稽的家伙 |
[00:07] | Three more unlikely heroesthere never were. | 三个人不太可能是英雄 从来都不是 |
[00:13] | We defend the defenseless. | 我们时刻准备着 |
[00:15] | I don’t see any other way. | 我没有发现其它方法 |
[00:17] | It wasn’t long before their naivet?.. | 不久以前 因为他们的幼稚 |
[00:18] | nearly got them killed. | 他们差点被杀 |
[00:20] | So they hooked upwith an FBI agent… | 他们被调查局探员盯上 |
[00:21] | That’s why we like you, Mulder. | 这就是为什么我们喜欢你 穆德 |
[00:24] | Your ideasare weirder than ours. | 你的点子 总是比大家奇特 |
[00:26] | And began publishing a…what shall I call it…rag… | 开始出版一种 怎么称呼才合适 报纸 |
[00:28] | called The Lone Gunman. | 被称作 孤枪侠 |
[00:29] | The guys at the NSA and the CIA… | 国家安全局 中央情报局的家伙 |
[00:31] | they tremble every time we put out one of these babies. | 我们每出版一期 他们就蛋疼一次 |
[00:34] | From their cramped basement office… | 在他们隐秘的地下办公室 |
[00:36] | they pointed fingers at powerful, evil forces. | 他们目标直指强大 邪恶的力量 |
[00:39] | And some not so evil. | 当然 有一些并不是如此的邪恶 |
[00:41] | In their own unique way,the three gunmen were patriots… | 以他们自己独有的方式 证明自己是爱国者 |
[00:44] | fighting the good fight. | 为正义而战斗 |
[00:46] | We tell the stories others refuse to tell. | 我们讲述这个故事 是闻所未闻的 |
[00:48] | Yeah, that’s one way to put it. | 是的 这是一个解决的办法 |
[00:50] | And provided, um, expertise… | 而且提供 哦 专业的知识 |
[00:54] | for their friends at the FBI. | 给他们调查局的朋友 |
[00:56] | She’s hot. | 她很火辣 |
[00:57] | For a brief time,it looked like they… | 短时间的接触 看起来他们 |
[00:59] | might actually make a difference in this cold, cruel world. | 在这个冷酷的世界上 他们属于另类 |
[01:02] | They acquired an internwho believed in their cause. | 他们带上了一个实习生 一个相信他们事业的人 |
[01:05] | You guys fight the lost causes. | 你们为未知的事业奋斗 |
[01:07] | I want to help. | 我愿意帮忙 |
[01:08] | And a powerfulbeautiful nemesis… | 和一个有力的 美丽的 复仇女神 |
[01:12] | Who became an ally. | 成为了盟友 |
[01:14] | But the world is not kindto idealists… | 但世事并不如意 对于理想主义者来说 |
[01:17] | and those who fightthe good fight… | 那些为正义的斗争的人 |
[01:18] | don’t always win. | 并不是一定胜利 |
[02:24] | 巴哈马 哈勃岛以西20英里 | |
[02:37] | Morris? | 莫里斯 |
[02:40] | Morris, it’s going “ping.” | 莫里斯 声纳的声音 |
[02:42] | Oh, it most certainly is. | 噢 一定是的 |
[02:47] | Ping. | 声纳响 |
[02:48] | You’re going to make me spill. | 你让我倒泼酒了 |
[02:52] | Morris, what is all that stuff, anyway? | 莫里斯 到底是什么任务 |
[02:55] | Oh, baby, don’t make me talk shop. | 亲爱的 不要和我谈工作 |
[02:57] | It is so boring. | 这太无聊 |
[02:58] | But I want to know. | 但是我想知道 |
[03:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | Well, where do I begin? | 哦 从哪里开始呢 |
[03:08] | You know we’re inthe Bermuda Triangle, right? | 你知道我们在 百慕大三角洲 对吗 |
[03:10] | That place where allthose planes and ships… | 那个地方 很多飞机和船 |
[03:12] | have mysteriously disappeared? | 曾经神秘的消失 |
[03:14] | Who do you think named itthe “Bermuda Triangle”? | 你知道谁将它命名为 “百慕大三角洲” |
[03:17] | Wait. You? | 等等 你 |
[03:20] | Yeah, that was in my former life… | 是的 那是我从前的生活 |
[03:22] | before I joinedthe private sector. | 在我加入 秘密机构前 |
[03:24] | There are a lot of thingsI can’t talk about… | 有许多事情我不能讲 |
[03:26] | owing to matters of national security,but I will say this: | 由于很多涉及国家机密 但我能说: |
[03:29] | There are powerfulforces out here. | 那里有很强的力量出现 |
[03:32] | Primal…other-worldly forces… | 主要的 另一个世界的力量 |
[03:36] | – Mmm.- Hidden beneath the waves… | – 哦 – 隐藏在电波之下 |
[03:37] | just waiting to be… | 一直等待着 |
[03:40] | plucked by man. | 被人发现 |
[03:42] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[03:44] | Hmm? | 哦 |
[03:55] | Hey, whateveryou’re selling… | 嘿 无论你在卖什么 |
[03:55] | we don’t want any, okay?No ganja. | 我们不需要什么 好么 没有大麻 |
[03:58] | Ho! Hey! Hey!Wait, wait, wait… | 噢 嘿 嘿 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[04:00] | Uh… | 哦 |
[04:01] | Oh, you want the girl?Yeah, I can dig it. | 噢 你想要这个女孩 是的 我明白了 |
[04:03] | I’m down with that.Uh… | 我是有点伤心 哦 |
[04:07] | Oh, wait, wait, wait.Guys, this is a rental. | 噢 等一下 等一下 等一下 小子 这是租的 |
[04:09] | There’s a $15,000 depositon this… | 这船还有一万五的押金 |
[04:12] | Oh, God… | 哦 天哪 |
[04:16] | Your employer wantedme to tell you… | 你的雇主让我告诉你 |
[04:20] | you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[05:04] | 佛罗里达 迈阿密 美国海岸警卫队基地 | |
[05:27] | Morris Fletcher? | 莫里斯·弗莱彻 |
[05:28] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[05:29] | What took you so long? | 用了这么长时间 |
[05:31] | You must be Reyes. | 你一定雷耶斯 |
[05:33] | Enchant? | 你好 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Mr. Fletcher… | 是的 弗莱彻先生 |
[05:36] | we’ve been told you requested us by name. | 我们被告知你指名道姓要见我们 |
[05:38] | We’re very curiousabout that. | 我们对这事很好奇 |
[05:41] | Well, you two head the FBI’s X-Files unit, do you not? | 好的 你们负责调查局的X档案 是吗 |
[05:45] | I thought you’d appreciatewhat I have to offer. | 我想你们会感激我所提供的东西 |
[05:48] | Which is? | 什么东西 |
[05:50] | You have no idea who you’resitting here with, do you? | 你不知道谁和你坐在一起 是吗 |
[05:53] | A guy who’s up fudge creek for violating The Federal Secrets Act. | 一个胡言乱语违犯联邦秘密行动准则的家伙 |
[05:56] | How’s that for starters? | 那到底是什么事情 |
[05:57] | Look, l-I’ve got top security clearance. | 听着 我有最高级别的安全级别 |
[05:59] | I’m supposed to check in every month… | 我应该每个月 |
[06:01] | with my former employer. | 和我的前雇主报道 |
[06:03] | So I skipped a few phone calls. | 因为我没有接一些电话 |
[06:04] | Big deal. | 很严重啊 |
[06:06] | Let me give you a hint. | 让我给你一个暗示 |
[06:09] | I used to workat Groom Lake, Nevada. | 我过去一直在内华达州的马夫湖工作 |
[06:14] | Area 51. | 51区 |
[06:18] | I was a Man in Black! | 我是黑衣人 |
[06:20] | The Men in Black. | 穿黑衣服的人 |
[06:22] | What, you’ve never heard of us? | 什么 你从来没有听说过 |
[06:23] | I saw the movie. | 我看过电影 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, there were a lot of technical inaccuracies in that thing. | 好的 那其中有很多技术性的错误 |
[06:29] | Anyway, I’m ready to make a deal. | 管他呢 我准备做一个交易 |
[06:34] | What dealwould that be? | 什么样的交易 |
[06:36] | The one that saves my furry pink ass. | 能救我的老命的交易 |
[06:39] | People are trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[06:41] | Did you hear about my boat? | 你听说我的船吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, your female companiontold us what she witnessed. | 是的 你的女朋友告诉我们她看到的 |
[06:46] | My female…Oh, you mean they didn’t kill… | 我的女朋友 哦 你的意思是他们没有杀 |
[06:50] | Brittany? | 布列塔尼 |
[06:52] | Brittany. | 布列塔尼 |
[06:55] | Well, thank Godshe’s still alive. | 哦 谢天谢地 她还活着 |
[06:56] | Look, I need protection. | 看 我需要保护 |
[06:58] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[07:01] | You scratch my back,I’ll scratch yours. | 你帮助我 我也帮助你 |
[07:03] | I can give you guys the keys to the kingdom. | 我可以给你们这个领域的关键东西 |
[07:05] | UFOs, aliens…the whole 50 year cover-up. | UFO 外星人 它们被掩盖了50年 |
[07:08] | I was there for all of it. | 这些我全了解 |
[07:10] | Tell me, Mr. Fletcher… | 告诉我 弗莱彻 先生 |
[07:11] | these documents of yours… | 你的这些文件 |
[07:14] | are they indicative of the kind of secrets… | 就是所指的那些秘密吗 |
[07:16] | you can reveal to us? | 你能泄漏给我们 |
[07:17] | Honey… they’re just the tipof the iceberg. | 亲 那只是冰山一角 |
[07:26] | This is the Jupiter 2 from Lost in Space. | 这是木卫二 来自外太空 |
[07:32] | Okay, yeah, th-those are B.S.,but only those! | 好的 那些是胡说 但只是那些 |
[07:35] | See, l-I was freelancing… | 看 我过去是只是个自由工作者 |
[07:37] | for this foreign billionaire. | 为这个外国富翁工作 |
[07:39] | I told him the air forcelost a flying saucer… | 我告诉他空军遗失了一架飞碟 |
[07:41] | in the Bermuda Triangle andthat I could recover it for him. | 我可以在百慕大三角洲找到给他 |
[07:45] | I just wanted to cruisethe Bahamas. | 我刚刚到巴哈马巡航 |
[07:47] | I never would’ve given himthe real thing. | 我不会给他真正的东西 |
[07:50] | That would be un-American. | 不是美国人该做的 |
[07:56] | Comin’ out. | 走 |
[07:57] | Well, he found out about it.Now he wants to kill me. | 哦 他发现了那东西 现在他想要杀了我 |
[07:59] | I need protection.Super Soldiers. | 我需要保护 一个超级战士 |
[08:14] | What do you knowabout Super Soldiers? | 你对超级战士有多少了解 |
[08:16] | A bit. | 一点 |
[08:20] | It may be… there’s one I canhelp you lay your hands on. | 也许是 我能帮你找到一个 |
[08:28] | This Super Soldier,he have a name? | 这个超级战士 他叫什么 |
[08:31] | Not he. She. | 不是他 是她 |
[08:36] | 马里兰塔克马塔公园 独枪侠的办公室 | |
[08:45] | What in the hell do they want? | 他们想要干什么 |
[08:56] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:00] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[09:01] | Did you get robbed? | 你被抢劫了吗 |
[09:02] | No. | 没有 |
[09:04] | Uh, we’re upgrading everything. | 哦 我们升级每样东西 |
[09:05] | We gave away all our old crap to the Salvation Army. | 我们把旧设备给了救世军 |
[09:08] | We’re buying totally new stuff. | 我们在买全新的东西 |
[09:09] | What can we dofor you, Agents? | 有什么我们能帮上忙的吗 探员 |
[09:13] | Well, we were hoping you could help us out. | 那好 我们希望得到你们的帮忙 |
[09:15] | You know that for months now… | 你们知道几个月以来 |
[09:16] | we’ve been investigating this secret cadre… | 我们一直在调查一个秘密组织 |
[09:18] | these, uh, so-called Super Soldiers. | 所谓的超级战士 |
[09:20] | Genetically-altered humans. | 变种人 |
[09:21] | You mean the onesthat want to kill Mulder? | 你的意思是 那家伙要杀穆德 |
[09:23] | Exactly. We’d like your help tracking one down. | 确切的说 我们想要你帮忙 追踪那家伙 |
[09:28] | This woman. | 这个女人 |
[09:31] | You recognize her? | 你认出她了吗 |
[09:37] | She’s, um… | 她是 哦 |
[09:40] | She’s a fellow hacker.Damn fine one. | 她是黑客 技术很高 |
[09:42] | She calls herself Yves Adele Harlow. | 她称自己为 伊维斯·阿代尔·哈诺 |
[09:45] | Uh, it’s not her real name. | 哦 那不是她真的名字 |
[09:46] | We never learned her real name. | 我们从来不知道她的真名 |
[09:48] | She disappeared a year ago,and nobody’s seen her since. | 她一年前失踪 从那以后没有人再看到她 |
[09:51] | Well, we have reason to believethat she’s resurfaced… | 哦 我们有理由相信 她会再次出现 |
[09:53] | and that she’s becomeone of these Super Soldiers. | 并且她会变成 其中一个超级战士 |
[09:56] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你们开什么玩笑 |
[09:59] | She’s no Super Soldier. | 她不是一个超级战士 |
[10:00] | Absolutely not. | 完全不是 |
[10:01] | Not a chance.Who told you that? | 绝对不是 那些是谁告诉你的 |
[10:03] | This is pointless. | 这毫无意义 |
[10:07] | These three monkeys couldn’t find stink in an out house. | 这三个猴子 找不到没有臭味的房子 |
[10:10] | Why are we even here? | 为什么我们还在这 |
[10:11] | You son of a… | 混蛋 |
[10:15] | Hey, let me at him!I’ll kill him! | 嘿 让我打到他 我要杀了他 |
[10:17] | – I’ll hold him down!- Whoa, fellas… | – 我要抓住他 – 停 伙计们 |
[10:19] | – You’ve got a nerve coming here.- Miserable son of a bitch. | – 你来这里发神经 – 一个可怜的混蛋 |
[10:24] | Told you they wouldn’t help. | 告诉过你他们不会帮忙 |
[10:25] | All right… | 好吧 |
[10:26] | everybody just shut up. | 每个人都闭嘴 |
[10:27] | This manis a professional liar. | 这个人 是一个专业的说谎者 |
[10:29] | Every word outof his mouth. | 从他嘴里说出的每一个字 |
[10:30] | He’s a scam artist. | 他是一个阴谋家 |
[10:31] | He used us to track Yves downa year ago. | 一年前他利用我们追踪伊维斯 |
[10:33] | And then he abducted her. | 然后绑架了她 |
[10:35] | Which is why I know what happened to her. | 这是我所知道 关于她的事 |
[10:38] | I facilitated a meeting, is all. | 我促成了一次会面 就这些 |
[10:40] | And the man I was working for? | 还有我为其工作的那个人 |
[10:42] | I didn’t know in advance… | 我不知道 |
[10:43] | what he was planning to do to her. | 他准备对她采取什么行动 |
[10:45] | Not my finest hour,I’ll admit it. | 不是我的最佳状态 我承认 |
[10:47] | Every word outof his mouth. | 从他嘴里说出来的 每个字 |
[10:48] | Agents… | 探员 |
[10:50] | I’m telling you, you don’t want these three involved. | 我一直告诉你 你不需要这三个家伙 |
[10:52] | And they don’t even have their ridiculous Tinkertoy gizmos. | 而且他们甚至没有先进的设备 |
[10:55] | This place is like How the Grinch Stole Radio Shack. | 这地方看起来像鬼精灵偷来的无线电广播室 |
[10:58] | All right,you three know this woman. | 好的 你们三人知道这个女人 |
[11:00] | I want your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:01] | I need to track downthis Yves Adele Harlow. | 我需要追踪伊维斯·阿代尔·哈诺 |
[11:07] | 新泽西 卡尼 哈特威尔学院 | |
[11:42] | Knock, please. | 请敲门 |
[11:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:57] | My office hours are 3:00 to 5:00 Mondays and Fridays. | 我的工作时间是3:00到5:00 星期一和星期五 |
[12:00] | You’ll make time for me,Professor. | 你会为我安排时间的 教授 |
[12:19] | Douglas, you ready to go? | 道格拉斯 你准备好了吗 |
[12:23] | Douglas? | 道格拉斯 |
[13:17] | Airline reservation database.What name do we look under? | 航空公司备份的数据库 找什么名字 |
[13:20] | Try our old standby… | 试试我们以前的备份 |
[13:22] | different anagrams of Lee Harvey Oswald. | 李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德的不同组合 |
[13:24] | “Area 51 Expos?…ooh! | “51区展览 呜 |
[13:28] | Where’s your new issue?This one’s a year old. | 最新一期呢 这张已经是一年前的 |
[13:30] | Back off, Skeezix. | 走开 史基瑞 |
[13:32] | You’ll never find her that way. | 用那种方法你决不会找到她 |
[13:38] | He’s right… no anagrams for Yves Adele Harlow. | 他是正确的 没有伊维斯·阿代尔·哈诺的变换 |
[13:44] | – So, who’s Joey?- What? | – 因此 乔伊是谁 – 什么 |
[13:47] | Joey Ramone? | 乔伊·雷蒙 |
[13:49] | Leader of the greatest punk rockband in human history? | 历史上最好的 朋克摇滚领袖 |
[13:52] | Now shut up. | 现在闭嘴 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | What are you, 34, 35? | 你多大了 34 35 |
[14:04] | Why don’t you cut your hairand grow up, huh? | 你为什么不剪掉头发 长大 哼 |
[14:06] | Need I remind you, Fletcher… | 我要我提醒你吗 弗莱彻 |
[14:07] | that Doggett and Reyes aren’there to save you. | 多各特和雷耶斯不会在这救你 |
[14:09] | Yeah, well, get yourself a real hero, anyway… | 对 给你自己找一个真正的英雄吧 |
[14:12] | not some dead teeny-bopper. | 而是一些死了的少男少女 |
[14:18] | You want to know why Joey Ramone’s my hero? | 你想知道为什么 乔伊·雷蒙是我心目中的英雄 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause people like you never managed to grind him down. | 因为像你这样的人永远也不可能把他毁掉 |
[14:25] | They never stole his spirit. | 他们永远不会理解他的精神 |
[14:27] | He never gave in,never gave up, and never sold out. | 他决不放弃 决不放弃 从不出卖别人 |
[14:31] | Right till his last breath. | 直到他还剩最后一口气 |
[14:34] | And he’s not dead. | 而且他不会死 |
[14:37] | Guys like that,they live forever. | 像那样的人 他们永远活着 |
[14:41] | Langly… | 兰利 |
[14:42] | just ignore him. | 别理他 |
[14:52] | Look, if we have to worktogether, let’s work together. | 听着 如果我们必须一起工作 让我们在一起工作 |
[14:54] | We don’t have to work together. | 我们不必在一起工作 |
[14:56] | Well, watching you three try and find your butts with both hands… | 好吧 看着你们三个屁股决定大脑的工作方法 |
[14:59] | is not my idea of a fun time. | 并不是我在寻开心 |
[15:01] | Now, wouldn’t it be easier tracking Yves… | 现在 想要跟踪伊维斯 不是更容易了吗 |
[15:03] | if you knew her real name? | 你知道她的真实姓名 |
[15:08] | You know her real name? | 你知道她的真正名字 |
[15:10] | Lois Runce. | 洛伊斯·朗斯 |
[15:15] | Lois Runce? Aha. | 洛伊斯·朗斯 啊哈 |
[15:18] | I’m telling you the truth, boys. | 我告诉你的都是事实 小伙子 |
[15:19] | Well, if you were,it’d be a first. | 好吧 如果你是对 将是有史以来第一次 |
[15:24] | Nobody knows about that door. | 没有人知道那个门 |
[15:27] | That’s our secret door. | 那是我们的秘密通道 |
[15:28] | Does Lois know about it? | 洛伊斯知道吗 |
[15:31] | Yves? | 伊维斯 |
[15:50] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[15:53] | Guys… | 伙计 |
[16:08] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[16:10] | How you feeling, man? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:12] | Oh, right. | 哦 还好 |
[16:13] | The old errand boy. | 一个老跑腿的孩子 |
[16:15] | The guy used to intern for you losers, right? | 他是你们的实习生 是吗 |
[16:18] | I wondered what happened to you. | 我想知道发生了什么事 |
[16:20] | Why is he here? | 为什么他在这 |
[16:22] | FBI business. | 调查局的工作 |
[16:24] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:27] | Where the hell you been,big guy? | 你躲到哪个角落去了 大家伙 |
[16:31] | Zurich. Then Malta. | 苏黎世 然后是马耳他 |
[16:34] | Then Yemen.And just now New Jersey. | 在后来是也门 不久以前在新泽西 |
[16:39] | It’s beena real geology lesson. | 真是一个地理学考察啊 |
[16:42] | I ran out of money,so I hitchhiked here… | 我钱用光了 所以搭便车到这里 |
[16:45] | then snuck in the back… | 然后鬼鬼祟祟的躲在后面 |
[16:47] | ’cause I didn’t know if the place was being watched. | 因为我不知道 这个地方又没有被监视 |
[16:58] | I just had to see you guys. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[17:01] | It’s about Lois. | 这是关于洛伊斯的 |
[17:06] | Lois Runce? | 洛伊斯·朗斯 |
[17:09] | That’s Yves’s real name. | 那是伊维斯的的真名 |
[17:11] | I told you so. | 我告诉过你们 |
[17:14] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等一下 |
[17:15] | You tracked herall over the world? | 你跟踪她到各个地方 |
[17:17] | You? | 你 |
[17:21] | Mr. Brainpower here is lucky to be alive. | 脑力先生还活着 真是幸运 |
[17:24] | Why did you send him?Were you trying to get him killed? | 你为什么派他去 你想让他被杀吗 |
[17:27] | He sent himself to find Yves. | 他自己去找伊维斯的 |
[17:28] | We tried to talk him out of it. | 我们让他说出一切 |
[17:31] | Yeah, and now I almost wish you had. | 是的 我也希望你能 |
[17:38] | Jimmy, what is it?Are you all right? | 吉米 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[17:41] | Last night I traced her… | 昨晚我跟踪她 |
[17:44] | to a little college in New Jersey. | 到了新泽西的一所学院 |
[17:47] | It’s the closest I’ve beenin a year of searching. | 那是我一年追寻以来 最接近的一次 |
[17:52] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[17:55] | I actually laid my eyes on her… | 我自然注视着她 |
[17:58] | I called to her… | 我叫她 |
[18:03] | but she ran. | 但她跑了 |
[18:06] | Later on, I found out… | 不久以后 我发现 |
[18:13] | Guys, I think she murdered somebody. | 好家伙 我想她杀了人 |
[19:17] | One down. | 死了一个 |
[19:29] | 新泽西 卡尼 哈特威尔学院 | |
[19:35] | John Gillnitz? | 约翰·吉尔尼斯 |
[19:36] | I’m Agent Reyes,and this is Agent Doggett. | 我是雷耶斯探员 这是多各特探员 |
[19:40] | Is this the womanyou saw last night? | 这是你昨晚看到的那个女人吗 |
[19:43] | It was dark. | 太黑了 |
[19:45] | It could have been her. | 这可能是她 |
[19:47] | Do you have her in custody? | 你们一直抓到她了吗 |
[19:50] | We’re working on it. | 我们一直在做相关的工作 |
[19:51] | Sir, what can you tell usabout your friend? | 先生 你能告诉我们一些你朋友的事吗 |
[19:54] | Have any reason whyhe may have been targeted? | 他为什么会成为目标 |
[19:57] | Absolutely none. | 想不到原因 |
[19:59] | Douglas was a wonderful teacherand an even better researcher. | 道格拉斯是一个很好的老师 甚至算得上是一个研究者 |
[20:02] | What did he research? | 他在研究什么 |
[20:03] | Elasmobranchii… | 软骨鱼 |
[20:05] | sharks, rays and skates. | 鲨鱼 射线和滑冰 |
[20:08] | He was a marine biologist? | 他是一个海洋生物学家 |
[20:10] | An immunologist. | 免疫学者 |
[20:12] | Sharks have a remarkable immune system. | 鲨鱼有很明显的免疫系统 |
[20:14] | Toxins that would killnearly any other vertebrate… | 毒素可以杀死其他的脊椎动物 |
[20:16] | pass right through them. | 但却伤害不了它们 |
[20:18] | So he did medical research? | 因此他是做医学研究的 |
[20:23] | Douglas wantedto save the world. | 道格拉斯想要拯救世界 |
[20:33] | Cheer up, Gomer. | 高兴点 傻子 |
[20:34] | Bringing the whole room down. | 搞得房子都要塌下来了 |
[20:36] | This is a computer,Langly. | 这是电脑 兰利 |
[20:39] | Com-pu-ter. | 电-脑 |
[20:40] | Step away before you embarrass yourself. | 趁你还没丢脸前 赶快走开 |
[20:42] | Always a pleasure, Kimmy. | 很乐意 吉米 |
[20:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[20:45] | So, then, how do you wish to partake of my hacking genius? | 因此 那么 你想怎样使用我的黑客技术 |
[20:50] | Thanks to Jimmy… | 感谢吉米 |
[20:51] | we know Yves’s real name. | 我们知道了伊维斯的真名 |
[20:53] | Hey, I told you before he did. | 嘿 在那之前 我告诉过你 |
[20:55] | Jimmy also told uswhat kind of car she’s driving… | 吉米还告诉我们 她开什么车 |
[20:58] | silver X5 with New York plates. | 银色纽约牌照的X5 |
[21:00] | Really? Way to go, special ed. | 真的吗 就该这么做 脑残 |
[21:04] | The New Jersey Turnpikehas video cameras… | 新泽西收费公路 有录像监视器 |
[21:06] | at every tollbooth. | 在每个收费亭 |
[21:07] | Langly hacked the system… | 兰利入侵了系统 |
[21:08] | and spotted her southbound at Newark. | 并且看到她往南的纽瓦克去了 |
[21:10] | Somewhat creative. | 很有创意 |
[21:12] | We spotted her again… | 我们再一次看到了她 |
[21:13] | going throughthe Fort McHenry Tunnel. | 穿过麦克亨利堡隧道 |
[21:15] | She passed through not 20 minutes ago. | 她在不到20分钟前 通过隧道 |
[21:17] | We’re bettingshe’s headed for D.C. | 我们打赌 她是去华盛顿特区 |
[21:19] | We’re going to try to intercept herwith your help. | 我们需要在你的帮助下 拦截她 |
[21:22] | Think you might find… | 设想你可以找到 |
[21:23] | a military satelliteyou could piggyback… | 军事卫星 从高处监测 |
[21:24] | give us a bird’s-eye viewof the Beltway? | 让我们从空中监视 公路 |
[21:26] | Intriguing. | 够吸引人的 |
[21:28] | Stand aside, ladies. | 站一边 女士 |
[21:31] | We’ll be on the cell. | 我们要上去了 |
[21:33] | I got shotgun. | 我坐旁边 |
[21:34] | Dream on.You’re staying here. | 别做梦了 你呆在这 |
[21:39] | We need somebodywe can trust… | 我们需要能信任的人 |
[21:41] | keeping an eyeon Fletcher. | 留意弗莱彻 |
[21:43] | I’m on it. | 我会的 |
[21:52] | So, how’d you like Malta? | 好的 你怎么看马耳他 |
[21:56] | The only thing I can say for sure is what killed him. | 我能确定的就是什么杀了他 |
[21:56] | 新泽西 纽瓦克 验尸官办公室 | |
[22:00] | He was injected… | 他被注射了 |
[22:01] | with some sort of tiny poison pellet… | 一种致命的毒素 |
[22:04] | but the wound in his chest was postmortem. | 但他胸部的创伤是死后造成的 |
[22:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:09] | That’s what I said. | 那正是我要说的 |
[22:10] | My best guess is bioluminescence… | 我猜测的是生物发光体 |
[22:12] | but I’m still waiting to hear back from our lab. | 但我仍然等待来自我们实验室的回复 |
[22:15] | Bioluminescence, as in the stuff that makes lightning bugs glow? | 生物发光体 其中的材料让虫子发光 |
[22:19] | Lightning bugs, plankton,jellyfish… | 萤火虫 浮游生物 水母 |
[22:21] | but generally not dead college professors. | 但通常的不是死去的大学教授 |
[22:24] | So, what? This stuff was put on postmortem? | 那 这种东西是死后放进去的 |
[22:27] | No, as near as I can tell,it bled out of him. | 不 我只能说是 从他体内流出 |
[22:32] | It gets weirder still. | 它变得怪异 |
[22:34] | When I opened him up… | 当我打开他时 |
[22:36] | I found adhesions that indicate past surgery… | 我找到了粘连 看来他动过手术 |
[22:39] | so I’m figuring I’ll find he had a bypass or a pacemaker. | 因此我推测他有搭桥或起搏器 |
[22:42] | Instead, I find… this. | 但是 我发现这个 |
[22:51] | Looks like cartilage. | 看起来像是软骨 |
[22:52] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:54] | It was living tissue grafted into him. | 这是移植到他身上的组织 |
[22:57] | I have absolutely no idea why. | 我完全不知道为什么 |
[23:07] | It held something. | 它控制着什么 |
[23:10] | Something that’snow missing. | 失踪的东西 |
[23:15] | Could that be the purpose of this wound? | 这是造成伤口的原因 |
[23:17] | A little ad hoc surgery? | 一个小型外科手术 |
[23:20] | Maybe that was the very purpose of the murder. | 也许这就是谋杀的死因 |
[23:22] | Whatever was inside him,she removed it. | 无论是什么在他体内 她拿走了它 |
[23:25] | What the hell was inside him? | 什么在他体内 |
[23:29] | I have no clue. | 我没有线索 |
[23:31] | Seriously, this is the firstI’m hearing of it. | 真的 这是我第一次听说这个 |
[23:34] | Weird organs? | 怪异的器官 |
[23:35] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道告诉你什么 |
[23:36] | You’ve never heardof the man… | 你从来没有听说过那个人 |
[23:37] | Professor Douglas Houghton? | 道格拉斯·霍顿教授 |
[23:41] | You’re looking at me oddly. | 你的眼神很奇怪 |
[23:43] | Perhaps because you’ve been known to lie on occasion. | 也许你已经知道什么时候该说谎 |
[23:47] | Yeah, well, I’m not lying now. | 是的 哦 我没有说谎 |
[23:49] | I’ve said from the start… | 我从开始就说 |
[23:51] | I didn’t know what she was up to. | 我不知道她准备做什么 |
[23:53] | Damn it! Crashed again! | 该死 又错了 |
[23:56] | I cannot make magic with substandard equipment. | 我不能用这些低配置设备变戏法 |
[24:00] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[24:01] | The problem is it’s a freakin’ piece of junk. | 问题是 它是变态的垃圾 |
[24:05] | I knew those guys were broke… | 我知道他们破产了 |
[24:07] | but this is pathetic. | 但太可怜了 |
[24:13] | The guys are broke? | 他们破产了 |
[24:15] | Are you kidding? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[24:17] | Look around this dump. | 看看这个垃圾场 |
[24:18] | They had to hockall their stuff… | 他们不得不典当东西 |
[24:20] | just to pay the rent. | 来支付租金 |
[24:21] | What about this? | 这个呢 |
[24:24] | Oh, their paper? | 哦 他们的报纸 |
[24:25] | Deader than disco. | 比夜总会还安静 |
[24:26] | They haven’t published in months. | 几个月没有出版了 |
[24:31] | So saving the world doesn’t pay the bills. | 因此拯救世界就不要付帐单 |
[24:34] | There’s a hot news flash for you, huh? The chumps. | 这个是热点新闻 傻瓜 |
[24:37] | They were getting by all right… | 他们原来一直好好的 |
[24:39] | till you put ’em out of business. | 直到做了你的生意 |
[24:42] | Oh, and how exactly did I do that? | 哦 那我是怎么害他们的 |
[24:44] | When you took Yves. | 你劫持了伊维斯 |
[24:46] | They spent every last dime trying to find her. | 他们用光了钱 试图找到她 |
[24:50] | They’re loyal to their friends. | 他们对朋友很忠诚 |
[24:52] | Hilarious, huh? | 热闹啊 |
[25:01] | Reyes. | 雷耶斯 |
[25:02] | You better get here quick. | 你最好快点到这来 |
[25:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[25:05] | The Hotel Farragut. Hurry. | 法拉格特酒店 赶快 |
[25:46] | She’s goingto kill that guy. | 她准备杀了那家伙 |
[25:48] | Doggett and Reyesare on their way. | 多各特和雷耶斯在路上 |
[25:49] | By then it’ll be too late. | 到时候就太晚了 |
[26:13] | Yves, don’t do it! | 伊维斯 不要那样做 |
[26:39] | Lois? | 罗伊斯 |
[26:44] | Should I call you that? | 我能这样叫你吗 |
[26:47] | I prefer Yves. | 我更喜欢叫伊维斯 |
[26:51] | So, we take it you’re not a Super Soldier. | 哦 你不是一个超级战士 |
[26:52] | Super what? | 超级什么 |
[26:55] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:57] | Never mind. | 不要介意 |
[26:59] | Yves, you weren’t seriously… | 伊维斯 你不是真 |
[27:02] | going to smokethat guy, were you? | 杀了那家伙吧 |
[27:04] | I know you three mean well… | 我知道你们的好意 |
[27:06] | but I can’t begin to tell you… | 但我不能告诉 |
[27:09] | how badly you’ve mucked things up. | 你们把事情全搞砸了 |
[27:14] | So this guy just up and bolted. | 这个家伙跳起来逃跑 |
[27:16] | He hit her and thenhe took off. | 他撞了她 然后逃跑 |
[27:18] | Nobody’s seen him. | 没有人再看到他 |
[27:19] | The room is registeredto one Leonard Southall… | 这个房间被登记在一个叫莱纳德·索撒尔的名下 |
[27:22] | of Darien, Connecticut. | 来自康涅狄克达里恩 |
[27:23] | It’s an alias. | 那是一个假名 |
[27:24] | It’s a stolen I.D. | 是一个被盗用的身份 |
[27:26] | The real Leonard Southalldied in 1996. | 真正的莱纳德·索撒尔在1996年就死了 |
[27:30] | You want to tellme who that was? | 你想要告诉我 那是谁吗 |
[27:32] | His real name…I have no idea. | 他的真名是 我不知道 |
[27:40] | This is your bag,isn’t it? | 这是你的包 是吗 |
[27:45] | It’s quite a party you’ve got planned for him. | 你给他准备了个派对啊 |
[27:47] | Respirator… | 呼吸器 |
[27:50] | surgical gloves… | 外科手术套 |
[27:53] | scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[27:59] | Not to mentionthis little item here. | 更不用提这小东西 |
[28:02] | You were planningto cut him open, Ms. Runce… | 你打算杀了她吗 朗斯女士 |
[28:03] | just like you did the professor. | 就像你杀教授那样吗 |
[28:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:07] | Yves, that can’t be true. | 伊维斯 那不是真的 |
[28:09] | Tell them it’s not. | 告诉他们 这不是真的 |
[28:10] | It is, Jimmy. | 是真的 吉米 |
[28:11] | Time is running short. | 时间越来越少了 |
[28:13] | Unless you let me finishwhat I started… | 除非你让我结束 我开始做的一切 |
[28:15] | innocent people will die. | 无辜的人将会死去 |
[28:17] | You want to elaborate on that? | 你能详细的说清楚吗 |
[28:19] | First things first. | 从头开始说 |
[28:21] | Who was it that put you on to me? | 谁让你抓我的 |
[28:25] | Okay, guys, so she’s not a Super Soldier. | 好吧 伙计 她不是一个超级战士 |
[28:27] | I made an honest mistake. | 我犯了一个诚实的错误 |
[28:29] | Ow! | 哎哟 |
[28:34] | As I suspected… | 正如我猜想的 |
[28:35] | it’s a tracking device. | 这是一个追踪装置 |
[28:36] | I’m sure he meant to activate it… | 我确定他想激活它 |
[28:39] | once he knew you had me. | 你一抓到我 他就知道了 |
[28:44] | You’ve been wearingthat since Miami. | 从迈阿密起你一直戴着它 |
[28:47] | You’ve been runninga scam on us from the start. | 你从一开始就设计了这个骗局 |
[28:49] | Blowing up the boat.The girl as your witness. | 炸了船 那个女孩成了你的目击者 |
[28:52] | You planned all that. | 你计划了这一切 |
[28:53] | That and all the Super Soldier bull. | 那些超级战士的谎话 |
[28:56] | All that was just to hook us. | 只是为了引我们上钩 |
[28:57] | So then you two would in turn hook us. | 接下来你们又让我们上钩 |
[29:00] | And we’d track down Yves for this slimeball… | 我们帮这个混球找到了伊维斯 |
[29:02] | all over again. | 再一次被骗 |
[29:04] | Well, what canI tell you? | 哦 我怎么和你说 好呢 |
[29:06] | You three always get the job done for me. | 你们三人总是搞砸我的工作 |
[29:09] | Who do you workfor, Fletcher? | 你为谁工作 弗莱彻 |
[29:12] | An international arms dealer…a billionaire… | 一个国际军火商 一个亿万富翁 |
[29:15] | and scum of the earth. | 一个地球上的人渣 |
[29:17] | And… | 也是一个 |
[29:18] | he’s also… | 他还是 |
[29:20] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[29:26] | My father is a murderer… | 我的父亲还是一个凶手 |
[29:28] | and a supporter of terrorism. | 恐怖主义支持者 |
[29:30] | I hate everythinghe stands for. | 我恨他 所支持的一切 |
[29:32] | Yves… | 伊维斯 |
[29:33] | you’re a murderer, too. | 你也是一个凶手 |
[29:35] | The man I killedwas a terrorist, Jimmy. | 我杀的那个人 是一个恐怖主义者 吉米 |
[29:39] | A zealot whose research was funded by my father… | 一个我父亲提供支持的狂热研究者 |
[29:42] | for its potentialas a weapons system. | 它隐蔽的功能 是一个武器系统 |
[29:45] | Houghton wasan immunologist… | 霍顿是一个免疫学者 |
[29:46] | doing researchon sharks. | 做鲨鱼的 相关研究 |
[29:48] | Yes, and he usedhis knowledge… | 是的 他利用他免疫系统方面的知识 |
[29:49] | of their immune systemto devise a vessel of sorts… | 来设计一种容器 |
[29:52] | one that kept him safefrom an engineered virus… | 保证他安全抵御他随身携带随身携带 |
[29:55] | that he carried within him. | 改造的病毒 |
[29:56] | This man had living tissueimplanted in his chest. | 这个人在他的胸中上植入一种组织 |
[29:59] | Cartilage. Shark cartilage. | 软骨 鲨鱼的软骨 |
[30:02] | It contains something which you removed. | 它装着你扔掉的东西 |
[30:04] | That was this virus you were talking about. | 那就是谈到过的那种病毒 |
[30:06] | I destroyed it,but it was only one of two. | 我毁掉呢它 但那只是两个中的一个 |
[30:08] | Oh, man, the bald dudeat the hotel. | 哦 那个秃头的花花公子在宾馆 |
[30:11] | The one that got away. | 逃掉的那个人 |
[30:12] | Think of him as a human time bomb. | 那家伙是个人体定时炸弹 |
[30:15] | He can pass by any sniff dog,any metal detector… | 他能够避开任何警犬 金属探测器的检测 |
[30:17] | and no one would ever suspect. | 而且不会引起人们的怀疑 |
[30:19] | What triggersthis time bomb? | 炸弹怎么引爆 |
[30:21] | Programmed cellular death… | 特定细胞的死亡 |
[30:22] | genetically altered to a high degree of precision. | 基因的变异到了 一个相当精确的程度 |
[30:25] | The way the vessel is decaying inside of him… | 让容器腐烂在他的体内 |
[30:27] | is virtually clock like. | 和定时炸弹一样 |
[30:29] | It will lose integrity and rupture at 8:00 tonight. | 它会在今晚八点破裂 |
[30:33] | Five hours from now? | 5个小时后 |
[30:35] | This virus,once it’s airborne… | 这种病毒由空气传播 |
[30:36] | its kill radius is fiveor six miles… | 杀伤半径是5到 6英里 |
[30:38] | depending on the winds. | 取决于风的方向 |
[30:39] | Potentially,it could kill thousands… | 保守的估计 它能杀死数千 |
[30:41] | tens of thousands. | 甚至上万的人 |
[30:43] | Fletcher… | 弗莱彻 |
[30:46] | I know you’re a dirtbag… | 我知道你是一个可鄙的家伙 |
[30:48] | but, still, how could you be a party to this? | 但你还是有良心的 你怎么也参与这件事 |
[30:50] | Fletcher’s a con man,not a killer. | 弗莱彻是一个反对者 而不是杀手 |
[30:52] | He didn’t know about it. | 他不知道这些 |
[30:56] | Providing all this is true,how do we track this man down? | 就算这些全是真的 我们怎么跟踪那家伙 |
[31:06] | Kimmy,zoom in more. | 吉米 放大点 |
[31:07] | Zoom in. | 再放大 |
[31:08] | Back off, kibitzer,I’m doing it. | 走开 指指点点的家伙 我正在做 |
[31:10] | This thing is slower… | 这家伙太慢了 |
[31:11] | than Stumpy,my one-legged granny. | 比我的矮个子的独腿老奶奶还慢 |
[31:13] | Where did you getthis dinosaur turd? | 你们在哪找到这个恐龙粪便 |
[31:15] | Stop bellyachingand work. | 不要抱怨 快工作 |
[31:17] | Those things will kill you, you know. | 吸烟有害健康 |
[31:20] | Yeah, that’s why I quit 20 years ago. | 是的 那是我为什么在20年前戒了 |
[31:23] | You want one? | 你来一根吗 |
[31:27] | So you’re too broke to publish, huh? | 因此你停止出版 哼 |
[31:31] | Pencil neck told me. | 铅笔帽告诉我的 |
[31:35] | It’s a shame. | 虽然很寒碜 |
[31:36] | This little rag always was such a hoot. | 但这份报纸总是有些坚料 |
[31:39] | I’m going to miss it. | 我会想念它的 |
[31:41] | But, hey, the world spins on, right? | 但是 嘿 地球还在转 是吗 |
[31:44] | Maybe saving it isa younger man’s game. | 也许拯救是 小伙子的游戏 |
[31:47] | Or a woman’s. | 或是女人的 |
[31:56] | Maybe it is. | 也许是的 |
[32:00] | Got to admit, Byers,it hasn’t exactly been our year. | 承认吧 拜尔斯 这完全不是我们的年代 |
[32:03] | And to top it all off… | 重要的是 |
[32:05] | we screwed the pooch pretty good today. | 我们搞砸了美好的一天 |
[32:09] | Maybe we should pack it in. | 也许我们能把它调整回来 |
[32:11] | And do what instead? | 做点什么呢 |
[32:13] | We never gave up. | 我们从不放弃 |
[32:16] | We never will. | 我们绝对不会 |
[32:17] | In the end… | 最后 |
[32:18] | if that’s the best they can say about us… | 如果那是最好的 它们会告诉我们的 |
[32:21] | it’ll do. | 它会的 |
[32:22] | I got him! | 我找到他了 |
[32:23] | It’s my hack, Langly. | 是我找到的 兰利 |
[32:25] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[32:26] | We got him,all right? | 我们找到他了 是吗 |
[32:27] | Our bad guy just renteda blue Corolla… | 那坏家伙刚刚租用了一辆卡罗拉 |
[32:30] | under his alias,Leonard Southall. | 用他的假名 莱纳德·索撒尔 |
[32:32] | We just picked him upon Kimmy’s satellite. | 我们刚刚在吉米的卫星上发现了他 |
[32:34] | Yeah, hauling northlike a bat out of hell. | 是的 在北方锁住他 |
[32:36] | New Jersey Turnpike,30 miles south of Newark. | 新泽西收费公路 纽瓦克南30英里 |
[32:39] | I think I knowwhere he’s headed. | 我想我知道 他的目的地 |
[32:44] | 新泽西 卡尼 哈特威尔学院 | |
[33:10] | Lone Gunman Newspaper Group.Byers speaking. | 孤枪手报纸集团 我是拜尔斯 |
[33:13] | Byers? John Doggett. | 拜尔斯 约翰·多各特 |
[33:15] | Agent Doggett,do you have him? | 多各特探员 抓到他了吗 |
[33:17] | Oh, yeah, we got him. | 哦 是的 抓到了 |
[33:20] | Listen, how much do you trust… | 听着 你对她有多信任 |
[33:22] | this Yves Harlow…Lois Runce… | 这个伊维斯·哈诺 洛伊斯·朗斯 |
[33:24] | whatever name she’s telling you? | 不管她叫什么 |
[33:26] | Completely. Why? | 完全信任 怎么了 |
[33:28] | Because the doctors here have run every kind… | 因为这的医生用各种 |
[33:30] | of imaging on this guy Southall and come up snake eyes. | 仪器观察索撒尔 蛇眼都用上了 |
[33:33] | No virus, no cartilage vesselin his chest, nothing. | 没有病毒 没有软骨容器 在他的胸里 什么都没有 |
[33:36] | They found nothing. | 他们什么都没有找到 |
[33:38] | That doesn’t make sense. | 完全没有道理 |
[33:40] | They’re absolutely certain? | 他们肯定吗 |
[33:42] | One hundred percent. | 100%肯定 |
[33:44] | Agent Reyes and I are looking like… | 雷耶斯和我 看起来像 |
[33:46] | a couple of foolson this one. | 一对傻瓜 |
[33:48] | There must be somethingwe missed. | 我们一定 忽略了什么 |
[33:51] | All I can tell you is,we got the wrong guy. | 我能告诉你的是 我们抓错了人 |
[33:58] | There must bea second man. | 这应该还有一个人 |
[34:01] | I know there is. | 我知道一定有 |
[34:02] | It’s basic Terrorism 101. | 这是恐怖主义的标准做法 |
[34:04] | Except we don’tknow his name… | 除了我们不知道他的名字 |
[34:05] | and we don’tknow his target. | 我们还不知道他的目标 |
[34:07] | And we’ve got one hour to find him. | 我们还有一个小时去抓他 |
[34:39] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[34:41] | You’re good. | 你检查完了 |
[34:49] | All my information pointedto that man Leonard Southall. | 我的所有信息都指向了莱纳德·索撒尔 |
[34:52] | He goes by an alias, he traveled to Washington on this very day. | 他用过假名 这几天他到过华盛顿 |
[34:55] | Clearly,he’s involved somehow. | 很明显 他参与了一些事情 |
[34:57] | He must be. | 他一定是的 |
[34:59] | He made a beeline right back to that biology department… | 他直接回到了生物系 |
[35:01] | where the dead professor worked. | 那个死去教授工作过的地方 |
[35:02] | It’s their base of operation. | 那是他们的基本操作 |
[35:04] | Yeah, so if Southall is involved… | 好的 因此如果索撒尔是参与的 |
[35:06] | and yet he doesn’t have the virus inside of him… | 而他体内却没有病毒 |
[35:08] | So how exactly does he fit into their plan? | 那他在计划做什么 |
[35:12] | Three-card monte. | 三纸牌蒙骗法 |
[35:14] | You ever played it? | 你没有玩过吗 |
[35:15] | You have now. | 你现在开始玩了 |
[35:17] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[35:19] | It means these guys have you running after the ace… | 意味着当你应该追Q牌时 |
[35:21] | when you should bechasing the queen. | 那些家伙让你一直跟在A牌后面 |
[35:23] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[35:24] | Southall is the decoy. | 索撒尔是诱饵 |
[35:27] | That’s all he is. | 那就是他的计划 |
[35:28] | You were hot on their trail… | 你热衷于找他们的踪迹 |
[35:30] | so they gave yousomeone else to follow. | 因此他让你 跟踪其他人的踪迹 |
[35:32] | I thought you didn’t know anything about terrorists. | 我以为你不知道恐怖分子的事情 |
[35:34] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:36] | But, boy, do I know scams. | 但是 孩子 我确实知道骗局 |
[35:38] | I wasn’t a Man in Blackall those years for nothing. | 我这些年躲在暗处不是一无所获 |
[35:41] | They made you workat finding Southall… | 他们让你们一直在找索撒尔 |
[35:43] | which tells me the real guy… | 哪一个告诉我 谁是真正的家伙 |
[35:45] | is hiding in plain sight,right out in the open. | 就躲在眼皮下 |
[35:47] | A friendof the dead professor? | 死去教授的朋友 |
[35:49] | A co-worker maybe. | 也许是教授的同事 |
[35:50] | The man who saw me throughthe professor’s window. | 那个说看见我从教授窗前走过的家伙 |
[35:53] | The one who identified me. | 那个指认我的家伙 |
[35:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, scientists… | 女士 先生 科学家 |
[35:58] | academic leadersand government representatives. | 学院领导和政府代表 |
[36:01] | Coming togetheris our goal this evening… | 今晚聚我们在一起的目的 |
[36:03] | coming together as one. | 只有一个 |
[36:06] | Those words are easily spoken. | 那几个字很容易说 |
[36:08] | But guiding our missile into that fugitive… | 但是引导我们的导弹向无常的 |
[36:10] | and imponderable targetis hard indeed. | 和不可预计的目标 很难确定 |
[36:19] | Sorry,conference attendees only. | 对不起 只是在出席者才能进入 |
[36:21] | We’re reporters. | 我们是记者 |
[36:23] | What newspaper you work for? | 你为哪家报社工作 |
[36:25] | The Lone Gunman. | 孤枪侠 |
[36:29] | Never heard of it. | 从来没有听说过 |
[36:30] | We’re legit, man. | 我们是正规的报社 先生 |
[36:31] | Show himyour press pass. | 给他看 你的通行证 |
[36:32] | It’s desperately importantthat we get in there. | 我们进去有很重要的事 |
[36:34] | Yeah, buddy, come on. | 好吧 伙计 跟我来 |
[36:35] | These expired last December. | 这个去年12月已经过期 |
[36:38] | We’ve got five minutes. | 我们还有五分钟 |
[36:39] | We believe there’sa dangerous man… | 我们相信有一个很危险的人物 |
[36:42] | in that room. | 在那个房间里 |
[36:43] | Folks, I need all of youto step away right now. | 我请你们现在离开 |
[36:45] | Look, thousandsof people may die. | 看 数千的人可能会死 |
[36:48] | Mike, I got a situation overby the main conference room. | 麦克 主会议室有状况 |
[36:50] | John Gillnitz! | 约翰·杰尼特斯 |
[36:53] | John Gillnitz! | 约翰·杰尼特斯 |
[36:56] | Step back, sir. | 回来 先生 |
[37:02] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:13] | Where’d he go? | 他要去哪 |
[37:14] | Split up. | 分开找 |
[37:15] | Four minutes left.Good luck. | 还有4分钟 祝你好运 |
[37:17] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[37:19] | What do we do with this guyonce we find him? | 找到那家伙后 我们采取什么行动 |
[37:20] | Hold him till I get there. | 抓住他等我来 |
[37:22] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的让我来做 |
[37:23] | – You mean cut him open?- If that virus… | – 你的意思是开胸 – 如果那病毒 |
[37:24] | gets into the air stream,we’ll have failed. | 到空气流动的地方 我们将会失败 |
[37:26] | People will die. | 人们也会死 |
[37:28] | Whatever it takes. | 才不管用什么方法呢 |
[37:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:45] | Three minutes and counting. | 还有三分钟 |
[38:08] | Don’t try to run. | 不要跑 |
[38:09] | I don’t have to. | 我不必那样做 |
[38:12] | Yves, Jimmy, we found him! | 伊维斯 吉米 我们找到他了 |
[38:14] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[38:15] | What do you plan to do? | 你们计划怎么做 |
[38:17] | By my watch,it’s two minutes to 8:00. | 我的表 还有两分钟到8点 |
[38:18] | Not much timefor surgery. | 没有时间到手术室了 |
[38:20] | Yves! | 伊维斯 |
[38:22] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[38:24] | Now you have a minute forty. | 现在你还有1分40秒 |
[38:32] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[38:41] | Whatever it takes. | 不管什么方法 |
[39:05] | Byers! Frohike! | 拜尔斯 弗兰基 |
[39:06] | Langly! | 兰利 |
[39:11] | Yves, come here. | 伊维斯 到这来 |
[39:13] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[39:15] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[39:32] | Oh, God. No. | 哦 上帝 不 |
[39:39] | Don’t, Jimmy. | 不要 吉米 |
[39:41] | Jimmy, don’t. | 吉米 不要 |
[39:45] | It’s airtight. | 它是密封的 |
[39:47] | They’re already exposed. | 他们已经被感染了 |
[39:57] | No, guys. | 不 兄弟们 |
[40:11] | Buddy, fight the good fight. | 兄弟 为正义而战 |
[40:16] | Both of you. | 你们也一样 |
[40:21] | Never give up. | 永不放弃 |
[41:02] | Vaya con Dios, amigos. | 与上帝同在 朋友 |
[41:21] | Arlington. | 阿林顿国家公墓 |
[41:23] | You must’ve pulled some big strings… | 你一定托了很大的关系 |
[41:25] | to get those guys in here. | 让他们葬在这 |
[41:30] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是最后我能做的 |
[41:40] | You ready? | 你走吗 |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:48] | Dana. | 黛娜 |
[41:51] | I’ll catch up. | 我会跟上的 |
[42:05] | They meant so much to me. | 他们对我来说是如此重要 |
[42:10] | I’m not sure if they ever really knew. | 我不知道他们是否真的知道 |
[42:16] | Nobody knew…what heroes they were. | 没有人知道 他们是什么样的英雄 |
[42:25] | It’s not right. | 那是不对的 |
[42:31] | It’s not. | 那不是 |
[42:32] | No, it’s not. | 是的 那不是 |
[42:41] | Langly said to me… | 兰利对我说 |
[42:43] | the ones who never give up,they never die. | 一个从不放弃的人 他们永远不会死 |
[42:49] | I still don’t knowwhat that means. | 我始终不知道 那是什么意思 |
[42:55] | That means that like everyone buried here… | 意思是每一个埋葬在这里的人 |
[42:56] | the world is a better place for them having been in it. | 他们曾经生活的世界是多好的地方 |
[43:03] | It means thatthey’re gone… | 他们虽然走了 |
[43:07] | but they live on through us all. | 但他们永远活在我们心中 |