时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Easy there, hon. | 放松点 亲爱的 |
[00:24] | You’re cleaning so hard | 你清理很干净了 |
[00:26] | I’m afraid you’re going to stick the dog in the dishwasher. | 我担心你会掉进洗碗机里 |
[00:37] | Come on, now. Quit it. | 快点 现在 别扫了 |
[00:42] | This is what we dreamed about. | 这是我们梦想的 |
[00:44] | What we prayed for. | 这是我们祈祷的 |
[00:46] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[00:51] | I just can’t stop wondering why. | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[00:54] | Why give up a child | 为什么放弃小孩 |
[00:56] | Give it up to strangers | 交给陌生人 |
[00:58] | God has his reasons and his ways. | 上帝有他自己的原因和他自己的方式 |
[01:23] | Mr. And Mrs. Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普先生和太太 |
[01:25] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[01:27] | This was so hard to find. | 这太难找了 |
[01:29] | I’m so sorry | 非常抱歉 |
[01:32] | but there’s a page here that didn’t get signed. | 但是那儿有一页纸没有签字 |
[01:35] | If I can just get you to do that now. | 是否我可以让你现在签呢 |
[01:37] | – Okay. – Here we go. | – 好的 – 好了 |
[01:39] | Right there. | 那儿 |
[01:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | I keep asking myself a question. | 我不断地在问自己一个问题 |
[01:46] | I know there’s been a medical exam… | 我知道体检过 |
[01:52] | but are you sure he’s okay | 但是你确信他没事 |
[01:55] | Now, honey. | 唉 亲爱的 |
[01:56] | Why would the mother give him up | 为什么母亲要放弃他 |
[01:59] | You should understand… this was a life choice | 你应该理解 这是生活所迫 |
[02:02] | by a single mother | 一个单亲母亲 |
[02:04] | and a terribly difficult decision for her. | 对她而言 这是个非常可怕而又困难的决定 |
[02:07] | But I can say it was only for the good of the child. | 但是这是对孩子有好处的 |
[02:32] | I want you to meet William. | 我想你们见见威廉 |
[03:14] | 乔治敦 晚上10:55 | |
[03:23] | William was a bullfrog | 威廉是只牛蛙 |
[03:27] | Was a good friend of mine | 是我的好朋友 |
[03:31] | Never understood a single word he said… | 从来不懂他说的每一句话 |
[03:38] | …And it must have been some mighty fine wine | 这一定是上等的葡萄酒 |
[03:41] | Joy to the world | 整个世界欢乐 |
[03:45] | All the boys and girls | 所有的男孩和女孩们 |
[03:47] | Joy to the fishes… | 鱼儿们欢乐 |
[03:57] | …In the deep blue sea | 在深蓝色的海洋里 |
[04:00] | Joy to you and me | 你和我快乐 |
[04:03] | If I were the king of the world | 如果我是世界之王 |
[04:05] | I tell you what I’d do… | 我来告诉你我要做什么 |
[04:12] | 联邦调查局总部 晚上11:21 | |
[04:13] | 1 492 | 一千四百九十二 |
[04:18] | 1,493. | 一千四百九十三 |
[04:23] | 20. | 二十 |
[04:31] | They don’t pay me enough. | 他们给我的钱太少 |
[06:07] | Right there! | 站住 |
[06:08] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[06:10] | Turn around and step forward. | 转过去 朝前走 |
[06:15] | Step forward. | 向前走 |
[06:18] | Let’s go, tough guy! | 让我们走吧 厉害的家伙 |
[06:20] | All the way down! | 站住 |
[06:42] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[06:44] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[06:47] | Do we know who he is | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[06:49] | He says his name is Miller | 他说他叫米勒 |
[06:51] | but he has no identification on him. | 但是他没有身份证 |
[06:53] | Beyond that, we don’t know a lot. | 除此之外 我们了解不多 |
[06:56] | Why are the lights off | 灯为什么关着 |
[06:59] | He wouldn’t speak with them on. | 他不会开着灯和他们谈的 |
[07:02] | What do you mean | 你的意思是 |
[07:03] | If you saw him in the light, you’d understand. | 如果你看见他在灯下 你会明白的 |
[07:07] | Something’s wrong with his face. | 他的脸有些问题 |
[07:09] | He’s been severely burned by fire or maybe acid. | 他被火或硫酸严重地灼伤过 |
[07:15] | And he says he knows me | 并且他说他认识我 |
[07:18] | And that he’s afraid. | 他很害怕 |
[07:21] | A victim of what he calls the alien conspiracy. | 他称之为外星人阴谋的受害者 |
[07:32] | You won’t talk to me. | 你不想和我说 |
[07:33] | You going to talk to her, Mr. Miller | 你要和她讲 米勒先生 |
[07:36] | If she’ll help me and protect me. | 是否她会帮助我并且保护我 |
[07:38] | You better hope | 你最好希望 |
[07:40] | she’s feeling more charitable than I am, partner. | 她感觉比我更仁慈 伙伴 |
[07:42] | Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[07:44] | He’s under arrest for assaulting a federal officer. | 他因为袭击一名联邦官员而被捕 |
[07:48] | I’ve explained to him the penalties | 我向他解释了处罚 |
[07:49] | but he still refuses a lawyer. | 但他依然拒绝用律师 |
[07:51] | How did he get in the building | 他是怎么进这座楼的 |
[07:53] | We found a card key on him. | 我们发现他有一张卡片钥匙 |
[07:54] | Says it was given to him by Fox Mulder. | 说是福克斯·穆德给他的 |
[08:00] | His name is Miller | 他名字叫米勒 |
[08:01] | Daniel Miller of Fredericksburg. | 丹尼尔·米勒来自弗雷德里克斯堡 |
[08:04] | He gave us an address | 他给我们一个地址 |
[08:06] | but we’re still working on the confirmation. | 但是我们还在确认之中 |
[08:13] | What are you doing here | 你在这儿做什么 |
[08:15] | I came here to find answers. | 我来这儿寻找答案 |
[08:18] | – Answers to what – To this. | – 什么的答案 – 这个的 |
[08:20] | What they did to me. | 他们对我做过什么 |
[08:22] | From your scarring, it appears that you’ve been burned. | 从你的疤痕上看 你被灼伤过 |
[08:26] | Are you claiming that someone burned you | 你能指证出谁灼伤了你 |
[08:28] | and that there is evidence here to incriminate them | 还有这儿有证据来控告他们吗 |
[08:31] | According to Fox Mulder | 根据福克斯·穆德所说 |
[08:34] | the men who did this are part of | 干这个的人可能是 |
[08:36] | a government conspiracy. | 和政府勾结的 |
[08:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:47] | You know who these men are. | 你知道这些人是谁 |
[08:50] | Did Mulder tell you that too | 穆德也告诉你了吗 |
[08:56] | When | 什么时候 |
[08:57] | If I were to tell you that | 如果我告诉你那些 |
[09:00] | you might use the information to find him. | 你可能会用这些信息来找他 |
[09:03] | Mulder doesn’t want to be found. | 穆德不想被发现 |
[09:06] | When I searched him | 当我搜寻他的时候 |
[09:07] | I found those X-Files stuffed inside his clothes. | 我发现了这些 X 档案塞在他的衣服里 |
[09:15] | You know who that is | 你知道那是谁吗 |
[09:17] | That’s his sister. | 那是他的妹妹 |
[09:19] | Whose | 谁的 |
[09:20] | Mulder’s. | 穆德的 |
[09:24] | She was abducted from her home | 她从她的家里被诱拐 |
[09:26] | when she was a little girl… | 当她还是个小姑娘的时候 |
[09:29] | part of this same government conspiracy. | 也是政府阴谋 |
[09:34] | You seem to know a lot, Mr. Miller. | 米勒先生 你好像知道很多 |
[09:37] | It gives an impression either that you are telling the truth | 要么你讲出事实 |
[09:42] | or you just want us to believe that you are. | 要么你只是想我们相信你 |
[09:45] | If I thought you’d believe me, I wouldn’t have snuck in here. | 如果你相信我 我没有在这儿偷窃 |
[09:55] | Agent Doggett. | 多各特探员 |
[09:57] | Would you please arrange | 你能安排一下 |
[09:58] | the transfer of this man to Quantico | 把这个男人转到匡提科 |
[10:02] | I’d like to personally examine his injuries. | 我想自己来检查他的伤 |
[10:30] | From the tissue quality, your scarring is fairly recent… | 从组织的状况来看 你这是最近的新伤疤 |
[10:34] | the extent of it severe | 接着恶化 |
[10:38] | but it’s not from burning or chemicals. | 但是这不是燃烧或化学物品造成的 |
[10:41] | No. | 不 |
[10:44] | What is it then | 那会是什么 |
[10:49] | Mr. Miller | 米勒先生 |
[10:52] | I was injected. | 我被注射过 |
[11:00] | Injected with what | 被注射了什么 |
[11:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:09] | It burned. | 象火烧一样 |
[11:10] | Throughout my whole body | 遍及我的全身 |
[11:12] | inside and out. | 从内到外 |
[11:29] | Agent Scully, Agent Reyes. | 史卡利探员 雷耶斯探员 |
[11:31] | I need to speak to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[11:45] | What is it, Agent Doggett | 怎么回事 多各特探员 |
[11:47] | I’ve been out running this man’s supposed I D. | 我查过了这个人所谓的身份 |
[11:50] | There’s seven Daniel Millers in Fredericksburg | 弗雷德里克斯堡有七名叫丹尼尔·米勒的 |
[11:53] | but I can tell you, he isn’t one of them. | 但是我可以告诉你 他不在其中 |
[11:55] | Then who is he | 那么他是谁 |
[11:57] | I got an idea | 我有一个主意 |
[11:59] | but you’re not going to believe it. | 但是你是不会相信的 |
[12:02] | Well, who is he | 那么 他是谁呢 |
[12:07] | You asked him how he got in the FBl… | 你问过他是怎么进的调查局 |
[12:09] | how he knows what he knows. | 他是怎么知道他所知道的一切 |
[12:11] | He said that he contacted Agent Mulder… | 他说过他联系过穆德探员 |
[12:13] | that Mulder told him… | 那是穆德告诉他的 |
[12:14] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[12:16] | I don’t think Mulder told him anything. | 我不认为穆德会告诉他任何事情 |
[12:17] | I think that how he got in here | 我在想他是怎么到这儿来的 |
[12:20] | and the reason he knows what he knows | 以及他知道他所知道的原因 |
[12:22] | is because that man in there is Mulder. | 是因为在那儿的那个人就是穆德 |
[12:37] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太可笑了 |
[12:39] | It’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[12:42] | Is it | 是吗 |
[12:44] | What is true and what we want to be true | 什么是事实 什么是我们想要的事实 |
[12:47] | aren’t always the same. | 不总是一样的 |
[12:52] | I’m telling you, that’s not Mulder. | 我来告诉你 那不是穆德 |
[12:57] | I hope you prove me wrong. | 我希望你能证明我错了 |
[13:36] | Can you open your mouth, sir | 能张开嘴吗 先生 |
[13:38] | I need to look at your dental work. | 我需要看看你的牙 |
[13:40] | You’re not going to tell me I need braces, are you | 你不会是要告诉我我需要牙套吧 |
[13:56] | Now your eyes. | 现在你的眼睛 |
[14:00] | Are you going to help me | 你会帮我吗 |
[14:04] | I don’t know how I can. | 我不知道怎么帮 |
[14:08] | Help me make them pay for this. | 帮我让他们偿还这一切 |
[14:11] | You, uh… refer to them as if I know them | 你 噢 你说得好像我知道他们 |
[14:16] | or know where they are. | 或者知道他们在哪儿似的 |
[14:19] | They did terrible things to you too | 当你被绑架的时候 |
[14:23] | when you were abducted. | 他们也对你做了一些可怕的事情 |
[14:32] | Sir, you’ve given us a false name. | 先生 你给了我们一个假名 |
[14:35] | We know that your name is not Daniel Miller. | 我们知道你的名字不叫丹尼尔·米勒 |
[14:40] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[14:43] | What is it | 那叫什么 |
[14:45] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[14:51] | Why lie to us, if you want us to help you | 为什么对我们撒谎 你还想不想我们帮你 |
[14:54] | Because there are people working here at the FBI | 因为那些人就在这儿的调查局工作 |
[14:58] | who would kill me | 他们会杀了我的 |
[14:59] | if they knew I was being held here. | 如果他们知道我被抓到这儿 |
[15:04] | The same people who would kill Mulder. | 这些人也会杀了穆德 |
[15:18] | You can put your clothes back on. | 你可以穿上你的衣服 |
[15:20] | I’m asking for your help. | 我请求你的帮助 |
[15:23] | But I might be able | 但我也能 |
[15:25] | to help you. | 帮你 |
[15:27] | How can you help me | 你怎么帮助我 |
[15:31] | You’re looking for answers too. | 你也在找答案 |
[15:35] | We’re both looking for answers. | 我们两个都在寻找答案 |
[15:58] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[16:01] | It’s not Mulder. | 不是穆德 |
[16:03] | You’re absolutely sure of that | 你完全确定吗 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:07] | And so will we all be | 你做好DNA测试 |
[16:08] | once you bring me back his DNA tests. | 我们都可以确定 |
[16:13] | What do we do with him now | 我们现在该拿他怎么办 |
[16:14] | Well, admittedly he’s lying about who he is | 无可否认他在他是谁的问题上撒了谎 |
[16:16] | but the danger to him may be real. | 但是他置身于危险中可能是真的 |
[16:18] | I think we need to figure out | 我认为我们需要知道 |
[16:19] | what it is that he wants | 他在想什么 |
[16:21] | and then see if he lies about that too. | 并且看看是否他对此也撒谎 |
[16:22] | How are we going to do that | 我们怎么做呢 |
[16:25] | Well, first, I think we need to quietly get him back to DC. | 首先 我认为我们需要悄悄地把他带回华盛顿 |
[16:29] | To FBI headquarters. | 回到调查局总部 |
[16:46] | You came here looking for something. | 你来这儿找什么东西 |
[16:50] | What is it that you hope to find | 你希望找些什么 |
[16:53] | I didn’t find it. | 我没有找到它 |
[16:57] | You stole several files | 你偷了一些文件 |
[16:58] | pertaining to the 1973 abduction of Mulder’s sister. | 涉及1973年穆德妹妹被绑架 |
[17:02] | But yet you say there’s danger | 可是你又说 |
[17:04] | to your life right now. | 现在你的生命有危险 |
[17:06] | The conspiracy to keep the truth about aliens | 向美国公众 |
[17:09] | from the American public | 隐瞒外星人的事实的阴谋 |
[17:10] | all but destroyed a few years ago | 在几年前全被毁掉 |
[17:12] | has given rise to a new conspiracy | 现在又有了一个新的阴谋 |
[17:15] | in the government now by men who are alien themselves. | 在政府里面哪些是外星人 |
[17:21] | And what does this have to do with you | 那么这些和你有什么关系 |
[17:24] | What you can see they did to me | 你看见了他们对我做了什么 |
[17:27] | was a failed attempt to turn me into one of these alien men. | 他们企图把我变成一个外星人 但失败了 |
[17:31] | I was a guinea pig… | 我曾是一只实验的小白鼠 |
[17:33] | a test subject. | 一个实验对象 |
[17:35] | And now I want to expose their evil plans. | 现在我想揭露他们的邪恶计划 |
[17:39] | What plans are those | 那是些什么计划 |
[17:45] | To do this to you… | 针对你 |
[17:49] | to everyone. | 针对每个人 |
[17:51] | Mulder said there were files here… | 穆德说过这儿有些文件 |
[17:53] | cases like mine. | 类似我的一些案件 |
[17:55] | He gave me names and case numbers | 他给了我名字和案件编号 |
[17:58] | but I don’t see them. | 但我没有看它们 |
[17:59] | They’re not here. | 它们不在这儿 |
[18:02] | Someone’s already removed them. | 有人已经把它们移走了 |
[18:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:08] | Who | 谁 |
[18:26] | This is what you’re looking for. | 你就在找这些东西 |
[18:30] | You trust me | 你信任我 |
[18:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:54] | What are you doing | 你在做什么 |
[18:56] | Proving Agent Doggett wrong. | 证明多各特探员的错误 |
[18:58] | That that’s not Mulder in there. | 那不是穆德 |
[19:00] | How I don’t understand. | 怎么了 我不明白 |
[19:02] | Mulder and I agreed to take those files | 穆德和我同意把这些文件 |
[19:05] | out of the X-Files office | 拿出X档案办公室 |
[19:06] | and leave them here for safekeeping. | 并且把它们留在这儿为了安全保护 |
[19:08] | Mulder would have known where they were. | 穆德应该知道它们在那儿 |
[19:11] | And that man in there didn’t. | 那人不知道 |
[19:27] | What are you doing ! | 你在干什么 |
[19:29] | Get away from the crib! | 离开婴儿床 |
[19:31] | He was crying… | 他正在哭 |
[19:32] | It’s none of your business! | 这不关你的事 |
[19:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:36] | I’d heard so much about William. | 我听说了很多关于威廉的事情 |
[19:38] | Mulder told me how he missed him. | 穆德告诉我 他非常想念他 |
[19:45] | Well, if that’s true, then where the hell is he | 如果那是真的 那么他在哪儿 |
[19:52] | Just tell me where he is! | 只要告诉我他在哪儿 |
[19:53] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[19:55] | I have to know. | 我必须知道 |
[19:56] | He’s in pain… terrible pain. | 他正遭受痛苦 可怕的痛苦 |
[19:59] | Then let me go to him. | 那么让我去帮他释放这些痛苦 |
[20:00] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你帮不上的 |
[20:01] | That’s not for you to decide. | 那不是由你来决定的 |
[20:03] | You know as well as I that’s Mulder’s decision. | 你和我都知道那是穆德的决定 |
[20:06] | I… He begged me to honor it. | 我 他乞求我 尊重这个 |
[20:09] | For your safety… | 为了你的安全 |
[20:11] | and William’s. | 以及威廉的 |
[20:15] | Here, Dana, let me take him for you. | 给我 黛娜 让我帮你去抱他 |
[20:18] | No. | 不行 |
[20:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[20:22] | May I | 可以吗 |
[20:26] | I wanna hold him. | 我想要抱他 |
[20:28] | Mr. Miller… | 米勒先生 |
[20:30] | No, it’s important I do this. | 不 这是很重要的 我来做 |
[20:35] | I want to hold him for Mulder. | 我想为穆德抱他 |
[21:20] | He’s so beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[21:40] | Assistant Director. | 助理局长 |
[21:41] | You said you’ve spoken to the lab. | 你说你和实验室谈过 |
[21:43] | I got some advance info | 我得到了一些在史卡利对那个人 |
[21:44] | on the exam that Scully performed on the man. | 做的检验中有进展的信息 |
[21:46] | What | 是什么 |
[21:48] | The blood type matches Mulder’s | 血型和穆德的吻合 |
[21:49] | but there are aspects of the physiology that aren’t a match. | 但是一些生理方面的特征不吻合 |
[21:52] | Such as | 例如 |
[21:54] | Well, the body mass, of course. | 例如体重 当然 |
[21:56] | He’s shorter and weighs considerably less | 他矮并且体重明显 |
[21:58] | than Mulder did. | 要比穆德轻 |
[21:59] | You haven’t seen this guy… | 你没有见过这个家伙 |
[22:01] | what they’ve done to him. | 他们对他做过什么 |
[22:02] | The way he’s twisted, he’s like an old man. | 他被折磨过 他看上去像一个老人 |
[22:05] | He could be a hundred years old. | 他可能有一百岁了 |
[22:07] | I’m just relaying the facts. | 我只是传达了一些事实 |
[22:09] | And the fact is, he’s not | 事实是 |
[22:10] | a hundred years old, is he | 他并没有上百岁 不是吗 |
[22:11] | Not the way he attacked you. | 他袭击你的方式不像一百岁 |
[22:15] | Well, whoever he is, he wants something. | 无论他是谁 他想得到一些东西 |
[22:17] | He says he wants revenge | 他说过他要对灼伤他的人 |
[22:18] | against the people that burned him. | 进行报复 |
[22:20] | And Mulder directed him to the place | 并且穆德告诉他这个地方 |
[22:22] | where he could find the files and the people who did it. | 在这个地方有他要找的文件 和伤他的人 |
[22:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这让人无法理解 |
[22:26] | Mulder knows those files inside out. | 穆德知道那些文件不在这里了 |
[22:27] | Why would he direct him | 为什么他指使他呢 |
[22:29] | Why not just tell him | 为什么不直接告诉他 |
[22:34] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[22:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:39] | You’re sure about that | 你确定吗 |
[22:43] | All right. | 当然 |
[22:49] | What | 怎么 |
[22:56] | That was the lab. | 那是实验室 |
[22:57] | They were able to rush the PCR test | 他们加快聚合酶链反应检验 |
[23:00] | and they came up with | 并且得出 |
[23:01] | a definitive DNA result. | 最终的DNA结果 |
[23:04] | What is it | 是什么 |
[23:07] | Where is this man right now | 现在这个男人在哪儿 |
[23:25] | It’s all been a good act. | 所有这些都演得很好 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[23:34] | I think you do. | 我认为你知道 |
[23:43] | You knew those files were here. | 你知道这些档案在这儿 |
[23:46] | You just pretended not to | 你只不过是在假装罢了 |
[23:47] | so that I’d bring you here to see William. | 因为我会带你到这儿来看威廉 |
[23:50] | No. | 不是 |
[23:51] | I want the truth from you. | 我想从你这儿得到事实 |
[23:53] | What truth | 什么事实 |
[23:54] | The truth that you won’t speak. | 你没有讲的事实 |
[23:56] | I want the same truth you do. | 我也想知道你需要的事实 |
[23:58] | Don’t do this to me. Not you. | 别对我这么做 不是你 |
[24:00] | I didn’t come here to upset you. | 我不是来这儿烦你的 |
[24:02] | I didn’t plan on being caught. | 我没有打算被捕 |
[24:04] | I know you must have a hard life | 我知道你一定有一段困难的生活 |
[24:07] | living alone raising a son | 单独抚养着一个儿子 |
[24:08] | not knowing whether you’ll see Mulder again. | 不知道是否你会再次看见穆德 |
[24:10] | How do you know my life | 你怎么知道我的生活 |
[24:12] | I know what Mulder knows. | 我知道穆德所知道的 |
[24:14] | I know they used you to create the child. | 我知道他们用你来制造孩子 |
[24:16] | I know they continue to use you | 我知道他们还在继续利用你 |
[24:18] | to take care of it and raise it. | 照料并抚养他 |
[24:20] | What are you saying | 你在说什么 |
[24:22] | You know what I’m saying. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[24:24] | Your son… your child is part alien. | 你的儿子 你的孩子是半外星人 |
[24:28] | Just tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[24:34] | Come on, just say your name. | 快点 快告诉我你的名字 |
[24:37] | Say it! | 说呀 |
[24:39] | Just say it! | 快点说 |
[24:42] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员 |
[24:43] | Could you please leave | 你能离开吗 |
[24:45] | And close the door | 关上门 |
[24:47] | Can you step out, please | 你能暂时离开一下吗 拜托 |
[24:49] | This was a private conversation. | 这是一个私人对话 |
[24:51] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:55] | Do you know who that man is | 你知道那个男人是谁 |
[24:56] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:58] | Agent Scully… | 史卡利探员 |
[25:01] | What is this | 这是什么回事 |
[25:02] | What | 什么 |
[25:03] | We got DNA results. | 我们拿到了DNA结果 |
[25:05] | A positive I D. | 确认了身份 |
[25:08] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[25:10] | He wouldn’t say these things. | 他不会说这些事情的 |
[25:13] | The DNA’s a match to Fox Mulder’s. | DNA和福克斯·穆德的吻合 |
[25:18] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[25:46] | Can we get you anything | 我们能帮你什么 |
[25:50] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[25:54] | I just need a minute. | 我只需要一会儿 |
[26:11] | Where’d he go | 他去哪儿 |
[26:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:14] | I’ll go check the nursery. | 我要去看一下孩子 |
[26:26] | Monica, stay with Scully! | 莫妮卡 和史卡利呆着 |
[26:33] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[27:21] | No more running, Mulder. | 别再跑了 穆德 |
[27:24] | We’re going to protect you now. | 我们现在来保护你 |
[27:33] | Give him some time. | 给他一点时间 |
[27:39] | You’re going to live, buddy. | 你会活着的 朋友 |
[27:41] | That’s going to scar. | 那会留下伤疤 |
[27:44] | We’re going to talk, but first you’re going to get some sleep. | 我们会谈谈的 但是首先你要睡一觉 |
[28:24] | So, what now | 现在怎么办 |
[28:26] | What do you mean | 你的意思是 |
[28:29] | What do you want to do | 你现在想做什么 |
[28:32] | Keep it a secret, for starters. | 首先是保守秘密 |
[28:34] | Well, that’s not going to be hard. | 好的 那并不难 |
[28:39] | Nobody’s ever going to believe that that’s Mulder. | 没人相信那是穆德 |
[28:42] | Somebody did this to him. | 有人对他做了这些 |
[28:44] | Whoever that is is going to know it’s him. | 无论那是谁 知道这是他 |
[28:46] | I mean, that’s what he’s afraid of. | 我是说 那就是他所害怕的 |
[28:50] | If he’s so afraid, then why did he run | 如果他如此恐惧 那么他为什么要逃跑 |
[28:55] | You still don’t believe it’s him. | 你还不相信就是他 |
[28:58] | You know a person in so many ways. | 你了解一个人有很多种方式 |
[29:01] | Ways that a test can’t even begin to know. | 这些方式中仅仅测试是不够的 |
[29:06] | Look, I’ll be happy to run his DNA again for you | 听着 我会很高兴为你再次测试一下他的DNA |
[29:10] | but I don’t have to tell you what a long shot it is. | 但是我告诉你不要抱太大的希望 |
[29:13] | I mean, it came up a perfect match. | 我是说 它是完全吻合的 |
[29:16] | You asked why he’d run. | 你问过他为什么要跑 |
[29:18] | Stop and think how hard this is for him. | 静下来想想这对他来说有多难 |
[29:21] | I mean, the way he looks. | 我是说 他的外貌 |
[29:26] | If that was Mulder, I wouldn’t care. | 如果那是穆德 我不在乎 |
[29:31] | But he cares. | 但是他在乎 |
[29:35] | He has to. | 他必须在乎 |
[29:39] | Maybe he’s ashamed. | 可能他觉得惭愧 |
[29:41] | Of what | 为何 |
[29:44] | Not just the way he looks | 不仅仅是他的样子 |
[29:46] | but you let him go to protect him | 而是你让他走是为了保护他的 |
[29:49] | only he couldn’t protect himself. | 但是他却不能保护他自己 |
[29:51] | You believe that | 你信吗 |
[29:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:02] | We’ll have a better sense when he wakes up. | 等他醒来的时候我们会有更好的想法 |
[32:35] | Is he okay | 他没事吧 |
[32:44] | Oh, my God, there’s blood! | 哦 我的天 那是血 |
[32:45] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[32:47] | There’s blood on the sheets. | 单子上面有血 |
[32:50] | What’d he do to him | 他对他做了什么 |
[32:51] | What’d he do to him ! | 他对他做了什么 |
[32:57] | Where’s Dr. Edwards | 爱德华兹大夫在哪儿 |
[32:59] | I’m Dr. Newman. | 我是纽曼大夫 |
[33:00] | I’m going to take your baby. | 我来看你的孩子 |
[33:01] | He’s been injected with something. | 他被注射过什么东西 |
[33:03] | Take him to Trauma. | 带他去创伤科 |
[33:06] | Airways are open. | 呼吸道开着 |
[33:07] | Lungs are clear. | 肺部很清晰 |
[33:09] | Heart rate slightly elevated. | 心率有点快 |
[33:10] | Skin is warm. Nondiaphoretic. | 皮肤有点热 没有汗 |
[33:11] | I spoke to another doctor, a woman… Dr. Edwards. | 我和另外一位医生讲过了 女医生 艾德华兹大夫 |
[33:14] | I’m Whitney Edwards. Agent Reyes | 我是惠特利·艾德华兹 雷耶斯探员 |
[33:15] | Yes. This is Dana Scully. | 是的 我是黛娜·史卡利 |
[33:17] | Do we have any idea what he’s been injected with | 我们知道他被注射过什么了吗 |
[33:19] | I’ve no idea. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:20] | We’re going to run some tests… | 我们需要做一些测试 |
[33:21] | I’m a medical doctor, okay Can I… | 我是一个大夫 明白吗 我能 |
[33:23] | Good. Then you know what this is all about. | 好的 那么你知道为什么这么做 |
[33:26] | You just need to sit tight for me and let us do our job. | 你只需要给我安静地坐着 让我们做好我们的本职工作 |
[33:40] | What’d you do to him ! | 你要给他做什么 |
[33:42] | What’d you do ! | 你要做什么 |
[33:45] | Where’d you put it | 你把它放在哪儿 |
[33:58] | Is this it | 这是它 |
[34:00] | Is this what you used | 你是用的这个吗 |
[34:02] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[34:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:07] | Anything happens to that kid | 那个孩子出了什么事 |
[34:09] | I’m going to take you out personally. | 我要单独教训你 |
[34:11] | I don’t care who the hell you are. | 我不管你他妈的是谁 |
[34:37] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[34:42] | How is he Is he all right | 他怎么了 他没事吧 |
[34:43] | He’s good. He’s doing fine. | 他很好 他还不错 |
[34:46] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[34:47] | Well, can she see him | 她看他了吗 |
[34:49] | We have him in Step Down right now as a precaution | 我们现在在观察他 以防万一 |
[34:52] | but I think he’ll be going home in no time. | 但是我认为他应该可以回家 |
[34:55] | What did you find | 你发现什么了 |
[34:56] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[34:59] | How could you find nothing | 你怎么什么也没发现 |
[35:01] | There would have to be something. | 那儿应该有些什么东西 |
[35:04] | There’s some slight bruising on the head | 在头上有一些轻微的擦伤 |
[35:06] | where something clearly broke the skin, but… he’s fine. | 明显有东西弄破了皮肤 但是 他没事 |
[35:08] | What about a tox screen | 毒物筛选怎么样 |
[35:10] | There’s an elevated amount of iron in his blood | 他血中铁的含量很高 |
[35:12] | but other than that, your son is completely normal. | 但是其它指标正常 你的儿子完全正常 |
[35:17] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这无法理解 |
[35:20] | No… | 不是 |
[35:23] | I think it does. | 我认为可以 |
[35:26] | It makes perfect sense now. | 这完全可以理解 |
[35:41] | I have seen my share of the hideous | 我见过我可怕的一面 |
[35:44] | of the disgusting and the repellent | 那是讨厌的 令人排斥的 |
[35:47] | but you, sir | 但是你 先生 |
[35:48] | are the most perfect expression I will ever see | 是我见过的所有这些生活中的卑鄙 |
[35:52] | of all that is vile and hateful in life. | 和令人憎恶的最彻底的表现 |
[35:56] | That may well be | 那可能是 |
[35:57] | but for a moment, you believed it… | 但是有那么一会儿 |
[36:00] | that I was him. | 你相信我就是他 |
[36:02] | I never believed it. | 我从不相信 |
[36:06] | You wanted to believe. | 你想要相信 |
[36:12] | You are as false as your face. | 你和你的面孔一样错误 |
[36:14] | I bet you wish night and day | 我打赌你是成天都希望 |
[36:16] | that that bullet that was meant to kill you had succeeded. | 那颗子弹成功地击中你 |
[36:23] | I don’t believe this. | 我无法相信 |
[36:28] | What | 什么 |
[36:30] | Who this is. | 他是谁 |
[36:31] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[36:35] | When I look in the mirror | 当我看镜子的时候 |
[36:37] | I see something much different than the world sees. | 我看见一些东西和现实世界中看到的如此不同 |
[36:41] | He could destroy my face and my dignity | 他可能毁了我的脸和我的尊严 |
[36:44] | when he shot me in that office… | 当他在那间办公室里向我开枪的时候 |
[36:55] | …but he couldn’t destroy the one thing I love most… | 但是他无法毁掉我热爱的一件事 |
[37:01] | my hatred of him. | 我对他的憎恶 |
[37:04] | Your cigarette-smoking, son of a bitch of a father. | 你的香烟在冒烟 你和你父亲一样混蛋 |
[37:09] | And Mulder’s. | 也是穆德的 |
[37:12] | You counted on the DNA | 你指望DNA |
[37:14] | that we’d buy it without question and not look any further. | 我们就相信了 没有任何问题 并且不会再进一步查了 |
[37:19] | DNA’s what Mulder shared with Jeffrey Spender. | 穆德的DNA和杰弗里·斯彭德有类似 |
[37:23] | Ah. | 哦 |
[37:32] | Half brothers raised apart… | 同父异母的兄弟被分开抚养 |
[37:35] | that’s about all that Mulder and I ever shared. | 那就是穆德和我相同的部分 |
[37:42] | You haven’t seen Mulder, have you | 你没有见过穆德 是吗 |
[37:45] | You haven’t even talked to him. | 你没有和他说过话 |
[37:51] | So, getting caught at the FBI… | 因此 在FBI被抓住 |
[37:54] | winning our trust was all towards one thing. | 赢得我们的信任就一个目的 |
[37:59] | It was only to get to William. | 那就是抓住威廉 |
[38:04] | Sitting here, you’d wish me dead. | 我在这里 你希望我死 |
[38:07] | Shortly, I’ll do you the favor. | 但不久 你会感谢我的 |
[38:10] | I had this checked. | 我查过了 |
[38:15] | It’s an unknown metal that you injected into my son. | 我的儿子被注射了一种不知名的金属 |
[38:21] | It’s a form of magnetite. | 是属于一种磁铁矿 |
[38:26] | A gift. | 一件礼物 |
[38:28] | “A gift” | “一件礼物” |
[38:30] | Having failed as a conspirator to control alien colonization | 作为一个阴谋者对外星人殖民化的控制失败了 |
[38:35] | my father wanted nothing more than to see the world fail too. | 我父亲也不希望看到毁掉这个世界 |
[38:42] | So, what, you’ve prevented it now | 因此 什么 你现在阻止它了 |
[38:45] | You’ve… prevented alien colonization | 你 阻止了外星人殖民 |
[38:48] | by injecting this metal into my son | 通过注射这些金属进我的儿子 |
[38:50] | Your son is the one thing the aliens need. | 外星人想要你的儿子 |
[38:54] | I took revenge on my father | 我向我父亲报仇 |
[38:57] | by taking William away from them. | 要把威廉从他们那儿带走 |
[39:00] | So, he’s all right now | 他现在好了吗 |
[39:04] | I mean, just like that | 我是说就像那样 |
[39:10] | So it’s over. | 因此 结束了 |
[39:14] | They’ll let him be. | 他们会放过他 |
[39:16] | It’ll never be over. | 这从不会结束 |
[39:20] | They’ll always know what he was. | 他们一直知道他是什么 |
[39:23] | They’ll never accept what he is. | 他们永远不会接受他的 |
[39:30] | Well, I can protect him. | 我可以保护他 |
[39:32] | And if you can’t | 如果你不能呢 |
[39:37] | Look at me… | 看着我 |
[39:42] | …what they did. | 他们干了什么 |
[39:48] | Is this what you want for your son | 这就是你想要给你儿子的 |
[40:08] | Dana… | 黛娜 |
[40:11] | the room’s all fresh for you. | 这个房间是全新的 |
[40:13] | I threw out all the old bedding | 我把老床垫都扔出去了 |
[40:15] | and bought some brand-new stuff, okay | 然后都买了新的东西 |
[40:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:22] | I know it’s impossible | 我知道 这是不可能 |
[40:24] | to stop thinking about what he said | 不去想他说过的话 |
[40:27] | about William… | 关于威廉的话 |
[40:28] | but it’s all lies, Dana | 但这都是谎言 黛娜 |
[40:33] | and you were the one who proved it. | 并且你是可以证明它的人 |
[40:36] | And how should I prove it now | 那我现在怎么来证明呢 |
[40:39] | By insisting that I can protect him… | 坚信我可以保护他吗 |
[40:46] | …only to learn too late that I can’t | 就怕我知道我做不到的时候太晚了 |
[40:52] | You say it as if you have a choice. | 听起来你有选择了 |
[40:55] | He didn’t have a choice to come into this life. | 他不应该选择这样的生活 |
[41:00] | I don’t have a choice | 关于他的现在或者过去 |
[41:03] | about what he is or was… | 我没有选择 |
[41:09] | …but I do have a choice | 但是我应该有一个选择 |
[41:11] | about the life my son will have… | 关于我儿子该有的生活 |
[41:16] | and shouldn’t I choose | 而我没有选择 |
[41:19] | that he never have to be afraid of anyone or anything | 他不必去害怕任何人或者任何事 |
[41:26] | And can I ever really | 而我真的可以 |
[41:28] | even promise him that | 向他承诺那些生活 |
[41:34] | But who can | 但是谁能呢 |
[41:44] | Hallelujah… | 哈利路亚 |
[41:49] | Chills the body but not the soul | 寒袭着身体而不是灵魂 |
[41:55] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[42:00] | Michael, row the boat ashore | 迈克 朝向岸边划船 |
[42:06] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[42:11] | Michael, row the boat ashore | 迈克 朝向岸边划船 |
[42:16] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[42:22] | Sister, help to trim the sail …in there. | 姐姐 帮助修理航帆 搞好了 |
[42:27] | – Hallelujah – Look what I got. Big buffalo. | – 哈利路亚 – 看看我得到了什么 大水牛 |
[42:32] | Sister, help to trim the sail | 姐姐 帮助修理航帆 |
[42:38] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[42:43] | Michael, row the boat ashore | 迈克 朝向岸边划船 |
[42:48] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[42:53] | – Sweet dreams, baby boy. -Michael, row the boat ashore | – 做个美梦 宝贝 – 迈克 朝向岸边划船 |
[42:59] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[43:05] | Jordan River is deep and wide | 约旦河深又宽 |
[43:10] | Hallelujah | 哈利路亚 |
[43:15] | Milk and honey on the other side, hallelujah. | 牛奶和蜂蜜在另一边 哈利路亚 |