时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | 维吉尼亚州 蓝山郡 蒙特韦瑟地下秘密基地 | |
[01:20] | Dr. Frett. | 弗莱特博士 |
[03:24] | (机密文件-公元2012年12月22日 订此日动员军民执行大规模 丹尼尔·米勒执行 北墨西哥罗斯威尔联邦紧急危机处里小组) | |
[04:41] | No! | 不可能 |
[04:44] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[04:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:48] | There’s others. | 有人来了 |
[05:06] | Halt! | 站住 |
[05:13] | Sir? Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[07:19] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[07:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[07:25] | Wrong answer! | 回答错误 |
[07:26] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[07:28] | I’m thinking about getting the hell out of here. | 我在想怎么离开这个鬼地方 |
[07:32] | Wrong… answer.! | 回答错误 |
[07:42] | No sleeping! | 不准睡 |
[07:52] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[07:57] | About my son… about his mother. | 想我儿子 以及我儿子的母亲 |
[08:00] | Wrong answer! | 回答错误 |
[08:01] | Now, what are you thinking? | 现在 你在想什么 |
[08:02] | What do you want from me?! | 你到底要我怎样 |
[08:04] | Wrong… answer! | 回答–错误 |
[08:10] | I want answers, you hear me? | 你听到没有 我要答案 |
[08:12] | I want answers! | 我要答案 |
[08:29] | No sleeping! | 不准睡觉 |
[08:35] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说的话没有 |
[08:38] | Yes. | 听到了 |
[08:45] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:49] | What should I be thinking? | 我应该想什么 |
[08:50] | You’re a guilty man. | 你是个罪人 |
[08:51] | You entered a government facility illegally… | 你非法进入政府设施 |
[08:54] | in search of nonexistent information! | 搜寻不存在的资讯 |
[08:56] | You failed in every respect! | 你犯了严重的错误 |
[08:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:59] | Say it! | 说 |
[09:01] | I’m a guilty man. | 我是个罪人 |
[09:04] | I failed in every respect. | 我所犯的错辜负了所有人的期望 |
[09:06] | I deserve the harshest punishment for my crime. | 理应为自己的罪行受严重的惩罚 |
[09:32] | How long has he been here? | 他在这里多久了 |
[09:33] | I’m trying to get someone to say. | 我也不知道 |
[09:39] | Who called you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[09:39] | Kersh’s office. | 克许的手下 |
[09:40] | Who called them? | 谁跟他们说的 |
[09:41] | I don’t know: I just know that… | 我不知道 我只知道 |
[09:43] | Mulder’s being held here indefinitely. | 穆德被监禁在这里 |
[09:44] | What for? | 为了什么 |
[09:45] | For the murder of a military man. | 谋杀军方的人 |
[10:05] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[10:13] | Dana. | 黛娜 |
[10:21] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[10:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:39] | Am I okay? | 我还好吗 |
[10:43] | Mulder, I haven’t seen you in such a long time. | 穆德 我已经有好久没有看到你 |
[10:47] | I was so worried. | 我好担心 |
[10:49] | Well, it’s okay, I’m all right. | 别担心 我很好 |
[10:52] | They’re treating me really well in here. | 他们这里对我的招待还不错~ |
[10:55] | What’s happened to you? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:59] | I’m squared away. | 真的 |
[11:03] | Oh, hey, Walter. | 嘿~华特 |
[11:05] | It’s good to see you, man. | 看到你真好 |
[11:07] | Have they told you what the charges are, Mulder? | 他们有没有跟你说 要控告你什么罪名 穆德 |
[11:10] | What you’re doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah, yeah. We’re clear on that. | 这个啊 我们已经澄清了 |
[11:13] | You’re clear on what? | 你们澄清什么 |
[11:15] | My crimes. | 我的罪行 |
[11:18] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[11:20] | I murdered a man, Dana. | 我杀了人 黛娜 |
[11:21] | I went looking for something that didn’t exist, and l… | 我在寻找根本不存在的东西 |
[11:25] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了严重的错误 |
[11:28] | I should be punished severely. | 我理应受罚 |
[11:33] | Whatever you were doing… | 不管怎么样 |
[11:34] | you have the right to a lawyer… | 你需要一个律师 |
[11:37] | to an inquiry and process of law. | 来咨询相关审查程序 |
[11:39] | I don’t think you heard me. | 我想你没有听清楚我说的话 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:42] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[11:45] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们会把你弄出这里的 |
[11:47] | Well, how is that? | 为什么 |
[11:50] | I’m a guilty man. | 我是个罪人 |
[11:51] | Time’s up. Let’s go. | 时间到了 走吧 |
[11:55] | Uh… excuse me. | 嗯 对不起 |
[12:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[12:23] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[12:29] | Because you can’t do this alone. | 因为你一个人做不到 |
[12:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:37] | You saw him? Mulder? | 你们见到穆德了 |
[12:39] | They’ve accused him of murder? | 他们打算控告他谋杀 |
[12:40] | And they have him believing that he did it. | 而且他们让穆德相信他真的杀人 |
[12:43] | Of murdering who? | 谋杀谁 |
[12:44] | Knowle Rohrer. | 诺勒·罗赫 |
[12:46] | Knowle Rohrer? It can’t be. | 诺勒·罗赫 不可能 |
[12:48] | I watched Knowle Rohrer die. | 我亲眼看见他已经死了 |
[12:50] | He can’t die. Knowle Rohrer’s a Super Soldier. | 他不可能死 诺勒·罗赫是超级士兵 |
[12:53] | Mulder sidestepped security… | 穆德闯入了 |
[12:55] | at a facility known as Mount Weather… | 蒙特韦瑟 |
[12:56] | a place where they say our so-called “Shadow Government” is installed. | 一个所谓”影子政府”设立所在地 规避了他们的安全检查 |
[13:00] | What about this murder charge? | 这个谋杀起诉怎么回事 |
[13:01] | 30 government workers are ready to testify… | 30个政府员工已经准备 |
[13:03] | they witnessed Mulder… | 要作证穆德 |
[13:04] | push a military officer to his death. | 推下这个军官致死 |
[13:06] | Killing a man who can’t be killed? | 杀了根本不可能被杀死的人 |
[13:13] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[13:16] | To beg mercy with the man upstairs. | 去向高层讨些怜悯 |
[13:23] | 维吉尼亚州 匡提科 海军陆战队基地 | |
[13:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:38] | Deputy Director Kersh. | 克许副局长 |
[13:41] | I’ve just been going over my notes on this whole business. | 我正要看这件事情的相关纪录 |
[13:45] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:51] | We both got a problem… | 我们双方对于你手下 |
[13:53] | with this man of yours, Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员的事情都有些棘手 |
[13:55] | Mulder’s been a running problem for the FBI. | 穆德的确是替调查局 惹了不少麻烦 |
[13:58] | But nothing this serious. | 但是没有这么严重 |
[14:00] | I would think… | 我会考虑的 |
[14:01] | I’ve been asked by a female agent… | 我已经接受一个女探员 |
[14:04] | Mulder’s closest associate… | 跟穆德很亲近的伙伴的请求 |
[14:05] | to beg mercy of the military court… | 请军事法庭 |
[14:08] | to give Mulder every consideration… | 给穆德 |
[14:11] | based on his good character. | 一个辩护的机会 |
[14:14] | You’ve reviewed the charges, yes? | 你已经得知这个起诉项目了吧 |
[14:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:17] | There’s a charge of murder. | 谋杀罪名的起诉 |
[14:20] | This would look bad for the Marines… | 就算对调查局不是件糟糕的事情 |
[14:22] | if it didn’t look worse for the FBI. | 对于陆战队来说也是件难堪的事情 |
[14:28] | What does Mulder intend to plead? | 穆德打算怎么为自己辩护 |
[14:34] | You wanted a chance to clear up this mess, Mr. Kersh… | 克许先生 你想要个机会收拾残局 |
[14:36] | and I’m going to give it to you, give it to the FBI. | 而我会给你 给调查局这个机会 |
[14:40] | How? | 怎么说 |
[14:41] | A fair hearing for your agent by his own agency. | 由你们为自己的探员举行一场听证会 |
[14:46] | Your prosecutor, your judges. | 你们的检察官 陪审团 |
[14:49] | Held in my court. | 在我的法庭 |
[14:51] | That can’t be legal. | 这样不合规定 |
[14:55] | Why do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[14:58] | I want a verdict. | 我要一个裁决 |
[15:00] | A guilty verdict. | 一个罪名成立的裁决 |
[15:05] | This man Mulder has made a lot of enemies. | 穆德树立了很多敌人 |
[15:08] | He’s a crusader. | 他像一名进行圣战的战士 |
[15:10] | And a lot of people do not like the crusade. | 而有很多人痛恨圣战士 |
[15:19] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[15:21] | Oh, you’ll do it, Deputy Director. | 噢 你会的 副局长 |
[15:24] | You and I both know… | 你和我都知道 |
[15:26] | there are forces inside the government now… | 政府中有些势力 |
[15:31] | that a man would be foolish to disobey. | 是你最好不要违抗的 |
[15:51] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[16:06] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[16:11] | I smelled you coming, Clarice. | 我早就嗅到你往这里来了 克拉利斯 |
[16:19] | Oh, my… | 噢 我 |
[16:21] | Damn it, Mulder. | 可恶 穆德 |
[16:23] | It’s not funny to see you… | 你这玩笑 |
[16:25] | putting on that act. | 一点都不有趣 |
[16:26] | No, that is funny. | 不 这很有趣 |
[16:28] | What’s not funny is what they do to you in here… | 在他们这里如果还不装疯卖傻 |
[16:29] | if you don’t put on that act. | 那才是真的不有趣 |
[16:59] | Come here, you big, bald, beautiful man. | 来吧 迷人的大秃头 |
[17:00] | The only thing you’re going to be kissing, Mulder… | 穆德 你现在要做的是 |
[17:02] | is your sweet ass good-bye, with the trouble you’re in. | 赶快跟自己一屁股麻烦说拜拜 |
[17:05] | Uh-huh, I kind of gathered that… | 嗯~在50次的洗脑大会后 |
[17:07] | right around the 50th brainwashing session. | 我想我的思绪已经有点混乱 |
[17:11] | Mulder, why are they doing this to you? | 穆德 他们为什么要这么对你 |
[17:13] | They think they’re preparing me for my trial. | 他们认为这些试验 |
[17:15] | For my testimony. | 可以确保我的证词 |
[17:17] | Your testimony’s not going to matter. | 你的证言对他们策划的案子来说 |
[17:18] | Not with the case they’re building. | 根本无关紧要 |
[17:20] | Not building. Rigging. | 不是策划 是阴谋设计 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I don’t think you understand… | 我想你还不懂 |
[17:23] | the seriousness of the charges. | 这次起诉的严重性 |
[17:25] | This isn’t some routine wrist slapping. | 这回不是训你一顿就好的 |
[17:28] | You’re on trial for your life. | 你正面临你生涯中最严厉的审判 |
[17:31] | My trial’s a forgone conclusion. | 接受审判的不是我 |
[17:32] | What they really want… | 他们只是要我 |
[17:33] | is for me to admit my guilt and help them out. | 认罪好让他们下台 |
[17:35] | What’s really on trial here is the truth. | 真正接受审判的是真相 |
[17:37] | Mulder, they’re saying you killed a man. | 穆德 他们说你杀了人 |
[17:40] | Have they produced a body? | 他们有公开尸体吗 |
[17:45] | You can’t produce a body… | 他们根本没有尸体 |
[17:46] | because you can’t kill the man who won’t die. | 因为你杀死不会死的人 |
[17:48] | Well, body or not, they’ve got… | 不管有没有尸体 |
[17:50] | 30 witnesses from that government facility… | 他们有30个目击证人 |
[17:53] | ready to testify against you. | 准备起诉你 |
[17:54] | Mulder, we’ll get you the best lawyer. | 穆德 我们会为你请最好的律师 |
[17:58] | To defend a man who believes in aliens… | 你会跟军方 调查局作对 |
[18:00] | against the FBI and the military? | 而替一个相信外星人的人辩护吗 |
[18:02] | It’s never going to happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[18:05] | Skinner can defend me. | 史基纳可以替我辩护 |
[18:07] | I can’t represent you. | 我没办法替你辩护 |
[18:10] | You know all the facts, the details… | 你知道所有的细节 |
[18:12] | the whole government conspiracy. | 及政府的阴谋 |
[18:13] | More than that, I trust you. | 更重要的是我信任你 |
[18:16] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[18:17] | They can’t try me without exposing themselves. | 他们无法抹煞我而不让自己曝光 |
[18:20] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[18:28] | Whoo, now it’s a party. | 呼~现在可以来开派对了 |
[18:31] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[18:33] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | We’ve been working off what little we have… | 我们刚处理完所剩余的一点工作 |
[18:36] | but the military just got back to us. | 但是军方回来找我们了 |
[18:38] | You ready for this? | 你准备好听这个消息了吗 |
[18:40] | I know this is impossible… | 我知道不可能 |
[18:42] | but they’re saying they got Knowle Rohrer’s body. | 但军方说他们有诺勒·罗赫的尸体 |
[19:10] | Mulder, it’s me. | 穆德 是我 |
[19:14] | Is it time to go? | 要出庭了吗 |
[19:16] | No. That’s why I’m here. | 还没 所以我才能在这 |
[19:25] | Mulder, I need you to talk to me. | 穆德 我需要你跟我说 |
[19:29] | Confide in me… | 跟我透露 |
[19:32] | or we’ll lose. | 否则我们会输的 |
[19:35] | We can’t win, Scully. | 我们不可能赢 史卡利 |
[19:37] | We can only hope to go down fighting. | 我们只能期望不要被枪毙 |
[19:41] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[19:46] | Mulder, I’m so scared that I’ve just got you back… | 穆德 我怕我们才刚找到你 |
[19:49] | and now I’m going to lose you again. | 却又要面临再一次失去你 |
[19:53] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[19:59] | Well… | 嗯 |
[20:02] | whatever you’re doing… | 不管你要怎么做 |
[20:06] | you have no idea how much has already been lost… | 你不知道多少已经失去的 |
[20:12] | what I’ve had to do. | 以及我必须做的 |
[20:16] | I do know. | 我知道 |
[20:18] | Skinner told me. | 史基纳已经告诉我了 |
[20:24] | Our son, Mulder… | 我们的儿子 穆德 |
[20:28] | I gave him up. | 我放弃他了 |
[20:33] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[20:38] | I’m so afraid you could never forgive me. | 我好怕你永远都不会原谅我 |
[20:43] | I know you had no choice. | 我知道你别无选择 |
[20:50] | I just missed both of you so much. | 我只是很想念你们两个 |
[20:57] | God, where have you been? | 天啊 你去了哪里 |
[21:01] | Where have you been hiding? | 你躲藏到哪去了 |
[21:06] | In New Mexico. | 新墨西哥 |
[21:10] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[21:12] | Looking for the truth. | 寻找真相 |
[21:28] | You found something, didn’t you? | 你找到一些事物吧 是吧 |
[21:31] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[21:36] | What did you find? | 你发现什么 |
[21:42] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[21:44] | You found something in that facility? | 你在那个基地发现一些事情吧 |
[21:48] | That’s what you were doing, right? | 这就是你在那儿做的事 |
[21:53] | Mulder, what did you find out there? | 穆德你发现什么 |
[21:56] | Scully, I can’t tell you. | 史卡利 我不能告诉你 |
[21:58] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这没有道理 |
[22:01] | You’ve got to trust me, Scully. | 你必须相信我 史卡利 |
[22:04] | I know things it’s better you don’t. | 我知道的事情你不要知道比较好 |
[22:41] | Assistant Director Skinner. | 史基纳助理局长 |
[22:44] | Special Agent Kallenbrunner. | 特别探员凯伦·班纳 |
[22:45] | I’ll be handling the prosecution. | 我负责这个起诉案 |
[22:47] | I’m out of the L.A. Field Office. | 来自洛杉矶驻外办事处 |
[22:48] | How did you get this assignment? | 你怎么被分到这项任务的 |
[22:51] | I was a federal prosecutor in D. C… | 在加入调查局以前 |
[22:53] | before joining the FBI. And you? | 我是华府的联邦检察官 你呢 |
[22:55] | That’s a good question. | 这真是个好问题 |
[23:24] | Let’s bring in the defendant. | 将被告带进来 |
[23:26] | This proceeding is called to order. | 程序可以开始了 |
[23:30] | Mr. Kallenbrunner… | 凯伦·班纳先生 |
[23:32] | you may proceed. | 你可以开始了 |
[23:33] | I have no witnesses to call. | 我并没有要传唤的证人 |
[23:36] | I will submit to the court, however… | 但我要 |
[23:39] | the sworn testimony… | 向庭上递交 |
[23:40] | of 30 men and women who saw the crime. | 30位目击者的证词 |
[23:43] | Assistant Director. | 助理局长 |
[23:45] | I move to dismiss these proceedings on the grounds… | 我要为被告的权益 |
[23:47] | it violates the accused’s rights to a fair trail. | 对这个审判的公正性提出异议 |
[23:49] | I’m not a lawyer. | 我不是律师 |
[23:50] | You’re not a judge. | 你不是法官 |
[23:52] | This is not a court of law. | 这根本不是个正式的法庭 |
[23:54] | This is a military court of law. | 这是军事法庭 |
[23:56] | You may want to familiarize yourself… | 你可能要先熟悉一下 |
[23:58] | with Title Ten of the U.S. Code. | 联邦法律第10条法规 |
[24:01] | But I suggest you call a witness. | 但我建议你先找个证人来 |
[24:03] | Then I move to delay this trail. | 我请求延后开庭 |
[24:05] | My central witness, Marita Covarrubias… | 我还连络不到主要证人 |
[24:07] | works for the United Nations… | 受雇于联合国的 |
[24:09] | and I can’t locate her. | 玛丽塔·科布鲁比尔斯 |
[24:10] | And I’ve received no help… | 而政府也没有 |
[24:12] | from the U.S. Government locating her. | 帮忙我去联系她 |
[24:13] | I have to deny that request. | 要求驳回 |
[24:15] | Do you have another witness, Mr. Skinner? | 你有其他证人吗 史基纳先生 |
[24:18] | I’ll call a witness… | 我会找个证人 |
[24:19] | but I would like to do so under protest. | 但我要先提抗议 |
[24:21] | Both the panel’s judgments… | 陪审团的判断和决议是独立自主的 |
[24:23] | and rulings are sovereign, Mr. Skinner. | 史基那先生 |
[24:25] | There is no record. | 这不会列入纪录 |
[24:26] | Excuse me? | 等等 |
[24:28] | This isn’t a secret tribunal. | 难道这还不算是秘密法庭吗 |
[24:29] | As you’ve so kindly… | 你刚还亲切地 |
[24:31] | informed me, it’s a court of law. | 告诉我这是合法法庭 |
[24:33] | Military court of law… | 军事法庭 |
[24:34] | Mr. Skinner. | 史基那先生 |
[24:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:38] | Try your case. | 就这样吧 |
[24:44] | Please state your name for the court. | 请你向庭上陈述你的名字 |
[24:48] | My name is Dana Katherine Scully. | 我名字是黛娜·凯萨琳·史卡利 |
[24:51] | I was assigned nine years ago to the X-Files… | 我在九年前被指派到X档案部门 |
[24:54] | to spy on Agent Mulder… | 监视穆德探员 |
[24:56] | whose methods the FBI distrusted. | 他的办案方式不符合 调查局的规范 |
[25:00] | Assigned not just as an agent, but as a medical doctor. | 不只是一位探员 身为医生 |
[25:04] | A scientist. | 科学家 |
[25:06] | And as a serious scientist… | 以严谨的科学观点 |
[25:08] | you came to believe in Agent Mulder’s theories. | 你相信穆德探员的论点 |
[25:12] | I came to believe… | 我的确相信 |
[25:14] | in the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 有外星生物存在 |
[25:18] | And in a conspiracy inside the government… | 而政府的内部阴谋 |
[25:20] | to keep their existence a secret. | 则是隐藏他们的存在 |
[25:24] | The proof was… | 这是证据 |
[25:26] | overwhelming. | 不可推翻的 |
[25:28] | It was even scientifically undeniable. | 就连科学也无法反驳 |
[25:31] | I believe… | 我像 |
[25:32] | as do many respected scientists… | 许多科学家一样相信 |
[25:35] | that life came to Earth millions of years ago… | 在几百万年前那些生物 |
[25:40] | from a meteor or a rock from Mars. | 从陨石或火星上来到地球 |
[25:43] | So, what you’re saying is, life… human life… | 所以 你要说的是 其他生物或是人类 |
[25:47] | is extraterrestrial… | 对他们来说才是外来生物 |
[25:49] | by definition. | 抗议 |
[25:50] | Objection. What does this… | 这番胡说八道 |
[25:52] | nonsense have to do with Mulder… | 跟穆德的冷血谋杀 |
[25:53] | murdering a man in cold blood? | 有何相关 |
[25:54] | Agent Scully will prove… | 史卡利探员会证明 |
[25:56] | that a government conspiracy exists to deny the existence… | 政府的阴谋是去否认 |
[25:58] | of extraterrestrials. | 非地球生物的存在 |
[25:59] | You are not here proving government conspiracies… | 你在这里不是去证明政府的阴谋 |
[26:02] | Mr. Skinner. | 史基纳先生 |
[26:04] | You are here to defend Fox Mulder. | 你是要为福克斯·穆德作辩护 |
[26:06] | And I’m trying to do that. | 我正在这么做 |
[26:08] | It’s your case, Mr. Skinner. | 这是你的案子 史基纳先生 |
[26:15] | So, a meteor crashed to Earth… | 所以除了随着陨石 |
[26:17] | but along with the biological building blocks on it… | 掉落到地球上的生物以外 |
[26:20] | there was something else… | 还有其他的东西 |
[26:22] | an alien virus. | 外星病毒 |
[26:24] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[26:25] | there was a virus… | 这外星病毒 |
[26:26] | which thrived here prehistorically. | 在史前时代就已经在此繁殖 |
[26:28] | I believe that virus infected early man… | 我相信这病毒 |
[26:32] | and transformed his physiology. | 甚至会改变感染者的生理机能 |
[26:35] | Changed him into something else. | 改变他成为其他东西 |
[26:37] | Into an alien life-form himself. | 从他体内发展出外星生物 |
[26:40] | And what happened… | 这些外星生物 |
[26:42] | to these aliens? | 后来怎么了 |
[26:44] | They died in the last ice age 35,000 years ago. | 他们死于上一个冰河时期 三万五千年以前 |
[26:49] | And the virus? | 而病毒呢 |
[26:50] | It lay dormant underground until it surfaced once again… | 它们一直沉睡在地底 |
[26:55] | during our current geologic period. | 直到这个时期的地壳变动 |
[26:58] | And the government knows of this? | 而政府知道这件事 |
[27:00] | The government learned… | 政府在1947年知道 |
[27:03] | of this virus in 1947 | 病毒的存在 |
[27:07] | when a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. | 当一架UFO坠毁在 新墨西哥罗斯威尔 |
[27:11] | A UFO crash revealed the virus? | 一场UFO坠毁暴露出病毒 |
[27:13] | The virus thrived underground… | 病毒在石油层之下 |
[27:16] | in petroleum deposits. | 繁衍成 |
[27:17] | In black oil. | 黑油 |
[27:19] | It has sentience. | 它有知觉 |
[27:21] | It can think. | 可以思考 |
[27:23] | It has the ability to communicate… | 可以思考 |
[27:25] | and it communicated… | 还有转移的能力 |
[27:27] | with the UFOs. | 这能力可以跟那些UFO沟通 |
[27:28] | And the government knows this, too. | 而政府也知道这件事 |
[27:36] | In Roswell, they captured aliens… | 在罗斯威尔 他们在失事的太空船上 |
[27:40] | from the spacecraft wreckage. | 掳获到外星人 |
[27:43] | They salvaged various alien technology from them… | 他们撷取这些外星人的科技 |
[27:47] | and from their data banks… | 并且从船上的资料库里 |
[27:49] | they learned of the alien plan to recolonize the Earth. | 得知外星人计划”殖民地球” |
[27:53] | Is this all… | 还有什么 |
[27:54] | leading anywhere? | 这将导致什么吗 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[27:56] | The destruction of mankind. | 人类的灭亡 |
[27:58] | I’ll warn you once, Agent Mulder. | 我再一次警告你 穆德探员 |
[28:06] | And what did the government do with this… | 对这个外星人将接管地球的消息 |
[28:08] | information of an alien takeover? | 政府怎么应对 |
[28:10] | They kept it a dark secret. | 他们保守这个黑暗的秘密 |
[28:13] | If it had gotten out… | 如果消息泄漏 |
[28:14] | there would have been wild panic. | 将引起全球恐慌 |
[28:16] | Mr. Skinner, are we finished? | 史基纳先生 我们说完了吗 |
[28:18] | No. There’s the matter of Agent Scully’s own abduction… | 不 这跟发生于1994年 |
[28:20] | in 1994. | 史卡利探员的绑架事件有关 |
[28:21] | Abduction by whom? | 被谁绑架 |
[28:23] | By the military… | 被政府阴谋下 |
[28:24] | working with the government conspirators… | 的军方 |
[28:27] | to develop a breed ofhuman-alien hybrids… | 为了发展出人类外星混血 |
[28:30] | that the aliens would use as a slave race. | 以作为殖民奴隶 |
[28:33] | Thank you, Agent Scully. | 谢谢你 史卡利探员 |
[28:36] | Your witness, Mr. Kallenbrunner. | 换你 凯伦·班纳先生 |
[28:43] | All these E.T. S running around. | 所有的ET到处打转 |
[28:46] | It’s hard to keep these aliens straight without a scorecard. | 没有举牌叫他们站住还真难 |
[28:49] | I myself have never seen an alien. | 我本身没有看过外星生物 |
[28:51] | Could we call one as a witness? | 我们可以传唤一个来作证吗 |
[28:53] | You’re being facetious. | 你在开玩笑 |
[28:55] | No, I’m not. I’d just like to see some proof. | 不 我不是 我只是需要一些证据 |
[28:57] | There are the Mars rocks… | 那些火星陨石 |
[28:59] | No. I need something good. | 不 我需要一些很棒的东西 |
[29:01] | Something amazing. | 很神奇的事情 |
[29:03] | Something really cool. | 一些真的很酷的东西 |
[29:05] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你指的是什么 |
[29:07] | Well, what I mean is, you have no proof… | 我指的是你没办法证明 |
[29:09] | to back up one word you just told us. | 任何一句你刚刚跟我们说的证词 |
[29:11] | Agent Scully, isn’t it true… | 史卡利探员 |
[29:13] | that you and Mulder were lovers, and you got pregnant… | 你和穆德是一对恋人是事实吧 |
[29:16] | and had his love child? | 而且你还生了他的私生子吧 |
[29:17] | Objection! | 抗议 |
[29:18] | Thank you. Next witness. | 谢谢你 下一位证人 |
[29:59] | Can you state your full name? | 请说出你的全名 |
[30:02] | Jeffrey Frank Spender. | 杰弗瑞·法兰克·史班德 |
[30:08] | Mr. Spender… | 史班德先生 |
[30:10] | I know you didn’t hear Mr. Kallenbrunner… | 我知道你没有听到 凯伦·班纳先生所说的话 |
[30:11] | but he’d like to make a mockery of the X-Files. | 但是他嘲弄X档案 |
[30:14] | You worked on the X-Files yourself. | 你本身也曾致力于X档案部门吧 |
[30:16] | Yes, until three years ago. | 是 大约三年以前 |
[30:18] | When you were shot in the X-Files office. | 当时你在X档案办公室被射杀 |
[30:21] | Shot by your own father. | 你父亲开的枪 |
[30:22] | Can I ask you to please tell the court… | 我可以请你告诉我们 |
[30:24] | exactly who your father was? | 你父亲是什么样的人物吗 |
[30:26] | He led the government conspiracy… | 他主导着政府秘密 |
[30:27] | to exploit the existence of aliens. | 去掩盖外星人的存在 |
[30:29] | Objection. | 抗议 |
[30:30] | There’s no government conspiracy… | 什么政府秘密 |
[30:32] | that I’ve seen established here. | 跟这个诉讼案没有关系 |
[30:33] | I agree with Mr. Kallenbrunner. | 我同意凯伦·班纳先生 |
[30:35] | I don’t see where this is going. | 我看不出有何相关 |
[30:37] | If I can prove this conspiracy, it will justify Mulder’s actions… | 如果我能证实这个阴谋 将可以解释穆德的行为 |
[30:40] | and you will have no choice but to acquit. | 你们就不得不宣判无罪释放 |
[30:42] | I hope this isn’t the entire basis… | 我希望这不会就是 |
[30:44] | of your defense, Mr. Skinner. | 你的底牌 史基纳先生 |
[30:53] | You have a relationship to Agent Mulder… | 你和穆德探员有亲属关系 |
[30:55] | don’t you, Mr. Spender? | 是不是 史班德先生 |
[30:57] | He’s my half-brother. | 他是我同父异母兄弟 |
[30:59] | His mother had an affair with my father. | 他母亲和我的父亲 有过一段婚外关系 |
[31:01] | But he never knew that. | 他一直都不知道这件事 |
[31:03] | Not until he met you at the FBI. | 直到你在调查局遇到你 |
[31:05] | He didn’t know both his father and mine were… | 他不知道我们两个的父亲 |
[31:07] | in the alien conspiracy. | 都在外星人阴谋之中 |
[31:08] | His father was a reluctant member. | 他父亲是非自愿的成员 |
[31:11] | When Agent Mulder began to know the truth… | 当穆德探员 开始理解这阴谋的真相时 |
[31:14] | about this connection, my father had his father killed… | 我父亲命一个叫克莱切克的杀手 |
[31:17] | by an assassin named Alex Krycek. | 暗杀他父亲 |
[31:19] | He killed him to silence him? | 他杀人灭口 |
[31:22] | Mulder’s father lived his life in shame. | 穆德的父亲一直活在愧疚之中 |
[31:24] | Not for the conspiracy… | 不是为了这个外星阴谋 |
[31:26] | but for a terrible decision he made. | 而是他所做的残酷决定 |
[31:30] | Involving Agent Mulder’s sister. | 将穆德探员的妹妹卷入事件 |
[31:32] | The aliens distrusted… | 外星人并不信任 |
[31:33] | their human collaborators. | 人类合作者 |
[31:35] | Members of the conspiracy were made to surrender… | 阴谋成员必须 |
[31:38] | family members as human collateral. | 交出家人成为人质 |
[31:41] | So, Mulder’s father gave up Mulder’s sister. | 所以穆德的父亲放弃了 穆德的妹妹 |
[31:44] | His own eight-year-old daughter. | 他自己八岁大的女儿 |
[31:47] | Mulder witnessed his sister… | 穆德目击到他妹妹 |
[31:49] | being abducted by aliens. | 被外星人绑架 |
[31:51] | It haunted him to no end. | 这事无止尽的缠绕着他 |
[31:53] | It’s why he pursued the X-Files. | 这就是为什么他致力追查X档案 |
[31:56] | What became of her? Samantha? | 后来莎曼珊她怎么了 |
[31:58] | She was returned. | 她被送回加州 |
[32:00] | She was sent to California where we were raised together. | 送回当初我们送她去的地方 |
[32:06] | She was taken many more times and suffered horrible tests. | 她被带走很多次 且遭受的很多可怕的实验 |
[32:11] | Mulder spent years looking for her… | 穆德花了很多年找她 |
[32:14] | several times thinking that he’d found her. | 很多次以为他找到了 |
[32:16] | But he was tricked. | 但其实只是诡计 |
[32:17] | Samantha was part of the cloning experiment… | 莎曼珊是无性繁殖的 |
[32:21] | done by the conspiracy. | 实验者 |
[32:23] | She herself died in 1987. | 她本身死于1987年 |
[32:30] | By your own father’s hand,essentially. | 死于你父亲手上 |
[32:35] | [Spender] When I went to work for the FBI… | 当我进入调查局工作时 |
[32:37] | I didn’t know of my father’s crimes. | 我并不知道我父亲的罪行 |
[32:39] | When I stood up to him, he shot me. | 而我起身反抗时 他射杀我 |
[32:41] | When I didn’t die… | 我那时没有死 |
[32:43] | he subjected me to the same horrible tests. | 他便让我接受这些可怕的实验 |
[32:52] | Your witness. | 换你 |
[32:58] | Mr. Spender, I’m sorry for your suffering. | 史班德先生 我对你的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[33:05] | I’m sure none of us can really imagine what it’s like. | 我相信这里没有人有办法想像 那是什么样的情境 |
[33:09] | Your father must be brought to justice. | 你的父亲才应该来接受审判 |
[33:12] | I believe my father is dead. | 我相信我父亲已经死了 |
[33:21] | Mr. Spender, you’re here… | 史班德先生 |
[33:23] | to speak for the character of Agent Mulder. | 我这里有你对穆德探员的人格描述 |
[33:25] | In reports you filed while an FBI agent… | 以一个调查局探员所做的报告 |
[33:29] | I see here you describe Mulder as “arrogant… | 我看到你形容穆德为 |
[33:32] | difficult, a control freak… | 骄傲自大 固执 |
[33:34] | widely disliked by his peers.” | 对于他厌恶的事物行为失控 |
[33:36] | Those reports were written before I knew the truth. | 这报告是我在得知真相之前写的 |
[33:38] | This report calls him “unstable… | 这份报告还说他有 |
[33:40] | prone to violent outbursts. “ | 不稳定的暴力倾向 |
[33:43] | I have the report right here… | 我这手里有这份报告 |
[33:44] | if your memory needs refreshing. | 如果你的记忆需要提示的话 |
[33:56] | Thank you, Mr. Spender. | 谢谢你 史班德先生 |
[34:28] | You found out about Mulder? | 你找到穆德了 |
[34:32] | You found out he’s in trouble. | 你发现他有麻烦 |
[34:43] | I’ll get ready now. | 我现在准备好了 |
[35:07] | I know why you’re here and what you want. | 我知道你想知道什么 |
[35:09] | I can’t give it to you. | 但是我不能告诉你 |
[35:12] | Make them a deal, Mulder. | 跟他们谈条件 穆德 |
[35:14] | Guilty on a lesser charge. | 求处轻一点刑责 |
[35:15] | Maybe they’ll go for it… | 也许他们会同意 |
[35:17] | and they’ll let you walk out of here. | 让你离开这个地方 |
[35:19] | I’d rather die, Scully. | 这样我宁愿一死 史卡利 |
[35:21] | How can you say that? | 你怎么可以这么说 |
[35:22] | How can you say that, Mulder, to me? | 你怎么可以对我这么说呢 穆德 |
[35:25] | Because this is greater than you or me. | 因为这不止关系到你我 |
[35:28] | This is about everything we worked for for nine years. | 这关系到我们这9年来的努力 |
[35:31] | The truth that we both sacrificed so much… | 我们牺牲这么多而 |
[35:33] | to uncover and to expose. | 致力揭发的真相 |
[35:34] | Well, then, expose it, Mulder! | 那就揭发它 穆德 |
[35:36] | Take the stand. | 站出来作证 |
[35:38] | Whatever it is that you’re withholding… | 不管你被什么阻挡 |
[35:39] | take the stand and hit them full force. | 站出来给他们全力一击 |
[35:41] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:45] | I just can’t. | 我就是不行 |
[35:51] | You say this is greater than us, and maybe it is… | 你说这不止关系到你我 也许是这样 |
[35:53] | but this is us fighting this fight, Mulder, not you. | 但打这场战役的是我们 穆德 不是你 |
[35:58] | It’s you and me. | 是你和我 |
[35:59] | That’s what I’m fighting for, Mulder. | 这是我奋战所为的 穆德 |
[36:01] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[36:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:30] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[36:32] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[36:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:43] | That’s what I’m here to ask you. | 这正是我想问你的 |
[36:48] | I’m putting the truth on trial. | 我让真相接受考验 |
[36:51] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[36:53] | Whose truth? | 谁是真相 |
[36:56] | You think these men will even hear it? | 你想这些人会听进去吗 |
[36:59] | They’re afraid to hear it. | 他们害怕听到真相 |
[37:00] | They’re not afraid. | 他们不怕 |
[37:03] | They have too much power to be afraid. | 他们的权力大到不知道害怕 |
[37:06] | You’re going to learn that just like I did. | 你将会了解到这一点 就像我一样 |
[37:09] | You’ll die learning it. | 你会为了了解到这点而死 |
[37:11] | I’m not afraid of that. | 我不怕 |
[37:14] | There’s a truth… | 你现在 |
[37:15] | even you’re afraid to speak now… | 不敢说出真相 |
[37:17] | because you know it’s futile. | 是因为你知道没有用 |
[37:19] | No. | 不 |
[37:20] | Because I refuse to accept it. | 是因为我不愿为危害它 |
[37:23] | Then you’re going to need help. | 那你就需要一些帮助 |
[37:25] | How can you possibly help me? | 你怎么可能帮我 |
[37:35] | (玛丽塔·科布鲁比尔斯) (马里兰州安波理市枫树街756号) | |
[37:50] | They said this is where I could find the body, at Fort Marlene. | 他们说我可以在马利纳基地 看验尸体 |
[37:55] | Right. | 对 |
[37:58] | The deceased’s name is Knowle Rohrer, former Marine… | 死者的名字是诺勒·罗赫 |
[38:01] | last employed by the D.O.D. | 前海军陆战队 后受雇于国防部 |
[38:03] | No, I don’t want to call back. | 不 我不要等通知 |
[38:04] | I want to talk to your superior… | 我要跟你的上司谈 |
[38:08] | Son of a bitch hung up on me! | 那浑蛋挂我电话 |
[38:10] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[38:13] | There’s somebody in your yard. | 有人在你的院子里 |
[38:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[38:21] | He was at the back door. | 他在后门 |
[38:34] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[38:35] | He’s coming around. | 他正朝这里靠近 |
[38:46] | Stay where you are! | 不要动 |
[38:47] | Federal agent! Hands in the air! | 联邦探员 手举起来 |
[38:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:59] | What are you doing skulking around my house? | 干嘛鬼鬼祟祟地在我家徘徊 |
[39:00] | I didn’t want to be seen. | 我不想被发现 |
[39:02] | I don’t want to endanger him. | 我不想危害到他 |
[39:04] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[39:05] | Someone who wants to help Mulder. | 有个人想要帮助穆德 |
[39:25] | State your full name for the court. | 请对庭上陈述你的全名 |
[39:27] | Marita Covarrubias. | 玛丽塔·科布鲁比尔斯 |
[39:29] | And your former government title? | 你之前的政府单位的职位 |
[39:32] | Special Representative to the Secretary General of the U.N. | 联合国秘书长的特别代表 |
[39:36] | The United Nations. | 联合国 |
[39:37] | Aposition giving you unrestricted access… | 这个职位让你 |
[39:41] | to countries and leaders around the world. | 不受限制的进入各国 联系各世界领袖 |
[39:43] | Isn’t that right? | 对不对 |
[39:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:45] | How did you use this power? | 你如何使用这个权力 |
[39:49] | Basically, to further the interests… | 基本上 增加了那些 |
[39:51] | of a secretive group of men… | 自称为企业集团的 |
[39:53] | who called themselves the Syndicate. | 地下组织之利益 |
[39:55] | What were their interests? | 他们的利益何在 |
[39:57] | Developing an alien virus vaccine… | 比俄国早一步 |
[40:00] | before the Russians developed one. | 研发出外星病毒的疫苗 |
[40:03] | And how’d they go about that? | 他们怎么进行 |
[40:05] | By testing innocent civilians… | 拿世界各地无知 |
[40:08] | all over the world. | 的民众作实验 |
[40:09] | Test subjects were tracked through DNA identifiers… | 依靠植入在牛痘疤痕下的 |
[40:12] | in their smallpox vaccination scars. | DNA辨识器来追踪受试验者 |
[40:16] | Without the subjects’ knowledge? | 被实验者浑然不觉 |
[40:17] | Mostly. | 几乎是 |
[40:19] | Some developed suspicions. | 但还是有人会怀疑 |
[40:21] | I saw Russians… | 我就看过有些俄国人 |
[40:22] | who cut off their arms to prevent being tracked. | 砍断自己的手臂以防止追踪 |
[40:24] | [Skinner] As they did to an American man… | 就如同他们曾对一个美国人 |
[40:26] | that you worked quite intimately with. | 也是你亲密的工作伙伴做的那样 |
[40:28] | Yes. Alex Krycek. | 是 艾利克斯·克莱切克 |
[40:32] | Did you believe in the Syndicate? | 你相信这个集团吗 |
[40:34] | In their international conspiracy? | 相信他们的国际阴谋 |
[40:36] | No. | 不 |
[40:37] | I was paid for my access. | 我只是尽我的职责 |
[40:39] | In fact, you came to hate them. | 所以事实上 你对他们很反感 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:43] | It’s why I helped Agent Mulder… | 这就是为什么 |
[40:44] | when he approached me. | 穆德探员跟我联系时我帮助他 |
[40:45] | But you were found out. | 但是这件事被发现 |
[40:47] | And the Syndicate punished you for this. | 而组织为此惩罚你 |
[40:55] | They turned me into a… | 他们让我接受 |
[40:59] | a test subject. | 一个实验 |
[41:02] | Testing what? | 实验什么 |
[41:05] | They were pretending to work with the aliens… | 他们假装跟外星人合作 |
[41:07] | to infect the entire population with an alien virus… | 让所有的人感染外星病毒 |
[41:10] | but the conspirators were trying to save themselves… | 而这些阴谋者私底下 |
[41:13] | by secretly and selfishly developing a vaccine. | 秘密研发疫苗来救他们自己 |
[41:16] | The conspirators believed all life in the universe… | 他们相信所有的生物 |
[41:19] | had been infected with the virus… | 都会被感染这病毒 |
[41:21] | including a race of shape-shifting alien bounty hunters… | 包括可以改变容貌 |
[41:24] | who policed the conspiracy for the aliens. | 专门阻止异星阴谋的外星赏金猎人 |
[41:26] | But they were wrong… | 但是他们错了 |
[41:28] | and it led to the destruction of the conspiracy. | 这个举动反而引起阴谋的失败 |
[41:30] | And who destroyed it? | 谁毁了这一切 |
[41:32] | A group of renegade aliens who had avoided infection… | 一群藉着自残 |
[41:36] | with the virus through self-disfigurement. | 来避免受到病毒感染的外星叛徒 |
[41:39] | And the conspirators themselves… | 而这些阴谋集团的成员 |
[41:41] | What happened to them? | 他们后来怎么了 |
[41:43] | They’re all dead now… | 他们现在全都死了 |
[41:45] | killed by these same faceless aliens. | 被外星叛徒杀掉 |
[41:49] | Then what are you afraid of now? | 那你现在怕什么 |
[41:55] | Why resist testifying here today? | 为什么今天在这里却不敢作证 |
[42:03] | Because the conspiracy continues… | 因为这个阴谋还持续进行着 |
[42:06] | just in another form by other men. | 只是换了一个又一个的执行者 |
[42:10] | Objection. | 抗议 |
[42:11] | Mr. Skinner can’t ask questions and give the answers. | 史基纳先生 不可以自己给问题答案 |
[42:14] | Sustained. | 抗议成立 |
[42:15] | Fox Mulder’s on trial for murder here. | 福克斯·穆德因谋杀罪名坐在这里 |
[42:17] | The man he’s accused of killing… | 他被控谋杀的男子 |
[42:18] | is one of these new conspirators. | 是新阴谋集团的其中一员 |
[42:20] | An alien replacement for a human being. | 用来接替人类代表的新人种 |
[42:21] | What they’re calling a Super Soldier. | 他们被称之为”超级士兵” |
[42:24] | You can prove this, can’t you? | 你可以证明这点 对不对 |
[42:26] | You know who these men are, don’t you? | 你知道这些人是谁 对不对 |
[42:30] | Ms. Covarrubias? | 科布鲁比尔斯小姐 |
[42:37] | They’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[42:39] | Ms. Covarrubias, I asked you a question. | 科布鲁比尔斯小姐 我问你的问题 |
[42:41] | I need an answer. | 请你回答 |
[42:42] | No. | 不 |
[42:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:53] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[42:54] | What the hell are you doing, Mulder? | 你在做什么 穆德 |
[42:55] | She’s the last best witness that we have. | 她是我们最后的证人了 |
[42:57] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[43:10] | Thank you, Ms. Covarrubias. | 谢谢你 科布鲁比尔斯小姐 |
[43:13] | I got nothing else. | 我没有别的要问的了 |
[43:33] | Assistant Director. | 助理局长 |
[43:49] | I have an unscheduled witness that I’d like to call here today. | 我有一个临时证人 我想现在传唤他 |
[43:54] | – No, not him. – Mulder, sit down. | – 不 不要传唤他 – 穆德 坐下 |
[43:56] | You don’t understand. I’m trying to protect that boy. | 你不懂 我就是在保护这个男孩 |
[43:57] | Well, now he’s here to protect you. | 那好 现在换他救你 |
[44:01] | Mr. Kallenbrunner… | 凯伦·班纳先生 |
[44:03] | do you have any objections to this… witness? | 你反对这个证人出席吗 |
[44:06] | Not like Mr. Mulder here does. | 如果穆德先生不反对的话 |
[44:13] | Can you tell us your name? | 你能告诉我们你的名字吗 |
[44:16] | Gibson Andrew Praise. | 吉布森·安德鲁·普瑞斯 |
[44:18] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这人吗 |
[44:19] | Yes. He’s my friend. | 是 他是我的朋友 |
[44:23] | I hid him in the desert for the last year. | 我在过去一年帮他躲藏在沙漠里 |
[44:25] | Mulder met you as a chess prodigy. | 穆德在一场西国际象棋大赛认识你 |
[44:28] | Your life was endangered because of your highly unusual brain activity. | 你的生命面临威胁 因为你异常的高度脑部活动 |
[44:30] | Cut to the chase, Mr. Skinner. | 回到案子上来 史基纳先生 |
[44:33] | Gibson Praise can read people’s minds. | 吉布森·普瑞斯可以阅读人的心思 |
[44:37] | Mulder and Scully proved this scientifically. | 穆德和史卡利 已经用科学证明这件事 |
[44:39] | There’s a certain junk DNA which all humans share… | 所有的人类都有一种 |
[44:44] | but has no apparent function. | 没有作用的”垃圾DNA” |
[44:46] | Gibson’s junk DNA is functional… | 但吉布森的”垃圾DNA”却有其作用 |
[44:49] | DNA which is believed to be alien. | 我们相信那是种外星DNA |
[44:51] | You’re trying to tell us this boy can read minds? | 你是要告诉我们这男孩会读心术 |
[44:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:55] | He’s reading your mind right now. | 他现在就在读你的思考 |
[44:59] | And the minds of the judges, too? | 这些陪审团的思想也可以 |
[45:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:10] | Even his. | 甚至是他的 |
[45:16] | And what makes him so special? | 他有什么特别的吗 |
[45:19] | He’s not human. | 他不是人类 |
[45:23] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们其中之一 |
[45:25] | One of them! I want that man examined! | 他们其中之一 我要这个人接受检查 |
[45:27] | Mr. Skinner, control him. | 史基纳先生制止他 |
[45:28] | – Mulder! – You’re afraid! | – 穆德 – 你们在害怕 |
[45:30] | You’re afraid of what I know! You’re afraid of the truth! | 你们害怕我所知道的 你们害怕真相 |
[46:02] | Where’s Gibson? | 吉布森在哪里 |
[46:04] | He’s with Scully: In good hands. | 他跟史卡利在一起 在严密的保护之下 |
[46:06] | We spent the night talking to him. | 我们跟他谈了一整晚 |
[46:09] | Gibson knows you’re concerned. | 吉布森知道你很担心他 |
[46:10] | We’re protecting him now. | 我们会保护他的 |
[46:11] | He shouldn’t have done what he did… | 他不应该这么做的 |
[46:13] | exposing himself like that. | 像这样暴露出自己的行迹 |
[46:14] | Well, the boy was trying to protect you… | 这男孩正企图保护你 |
[46:16] | and it looks like it may have worked. | 而且看起来好像有效 |
[46:17] | He says three judges are wavering. | 他说三个陪审员动摇了 |
[46:19] | They’re leaning in your favor. | 他们倾向赞同你 |
[46:20] | It’s going to take a little more than that… | 没那么简单 |
[46:23] | the way things are going. | 事情发展不会那么顺利的 |
[46:25] | We were never going to win. | 我们不可能赢 |
[46:27] | Take the stand, Mulder.Testify. | 站出来作证 穆德 |
[46:30] | No. | 不 |
[46:32] | Then we’ll testify, me and Monica. | 那我们会作证 我和莫妮卡 |
[46:33] | No. | 不要 |
[46:35] | Both of us have seen too much… | 我们两个都看到这么多 |
[46:36] | Listen to me, they’ll destroy you. | 听我说 他们会毁了你们的 |
[46:38] | They’ll put you out on the street. | 你们会横尸街头 |
[46:40] | What’s left for us on the X-Files? | X档案中我们的剩余价值是什么 |
[46:42] | We came to this job… | 我们选择这个工作 |
[46:43] | to give it our best. | 来尽力 |
[46:44] | It’s the way we’re going to leave. | 将注定要这样离开 |
[46:47] | It’s not about how good you are. | 这跟你多出色无关 |
[46:50] | They control the game. | 他们控制这个游戏 |
[46:52] | They own it. | 拥有它 |
[46:53] | Then let’s shove it up their ass. | 那我们就让他好看 |
[46:57] | Mr. Skinner? | 史基纳先生 |
[46:59] | I’d like to call John Doggett. | 我要传唤约翰·多各特 |
[47:13] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[47:15] | you’ve been on the X-Files for two years. | 你过去两年都在X档案部门 |
[47:19] | And with all that you’ve seen… | 就你而言 |
[47:21] | how do you feel about this term “paranormal”? | 你怎么看待这些 所谓”超自然”的案件 |
[47:25] | Well, the way I look at it, calling something paranormal… | 就我看来 把这些东西称为超自然 |
[47:28] | is just a way of avoiding a real explanation. | 只是为了逃避它真正的解释 |
[47:31] | You’re a skeptic. | 你是一个怀疑论者 |
[47:33] | But I see here in your own case reports… | 但是你写的报告里 |
[47:35] | some very detailed descriptions of things… | 有一些说法 |
[47:37] | that a skeptic would never believe in… | 是令人无法信服的 |
[47:39] | these so-called Super Soldiers. | 例如有关”超级士兵” |
[47:40] | Well, that’s a whole different deal. | 这是完全不同的案例 |
[47:42] | In what way? | 怎么说 |
[47:44] | ‘Cause I’ve seen ’em… | 因为我曾经亲眼看过 |
[47:45] | with my own eyes, ; shot… drowned… | 中枪 溺毙 |
[47:48] | even ground up in a garbage truck. | 甚至从高楼坠落 |
[47:52] | And they just come right back to life. | 但是他们就是能死而复生 |
[47:57] | What are they? | 他们是什么 |
[47:59] | Well, the best I can figure… | 就我所知 |
[48:01] | they’re some kind of secret military project… | 这是军方的秘密计划 |
[48:03] | ordinary men made invincible. | 研发某种”无敌人种” |
[48:05] | Objection. | 抗议 |
[48:07] | What does this science fiction have to do with anything? | 这种科幻情节跟本案有何关联 |
[48:10] | [Skinner] Agent Doggett is going to tell you… | 多各特探员将会告诉我们 |
[48:11] | that the man that Mulder is accused of killing… | 穆德被控谋杀的人 |
[48:13] | is a Super Soldier. | 就是一个超级士兵 |
[48:15] | A man that Agent Doggett served with in the marines. | 多各特探员所说的这个人在海军陆战队 |
[48:17] | Name of Knowle Rohrer. | 名为诺勒·罗赫 |
[48:19] | Objection. | 抗议 |
[48:21] | Agent Doggett was not present at the murder… | 多各特探员并不在谋杀现场 |
[48:23] | nor has he seen or examined the victim. | 也没有验证过死者身分 |
[48:25] | That’s because I’ve been getting… | 这是因为我被政府内部 |
[48:26] | the bum’s rush from the government. | 恶意阻挠 |
[48:27] | Objection sustained. | 抗议成立 |
[48:30] | Well, then, let me ask you, Agent Doggett… | 那我请问你 多各特探员 |
[48:35] | if a Super Soldier is invincible… | 如果超级士兵是无敌的 |
[48:38] | how could Mulder possibly have killed this man? | 穆德怎么杀得了他 |
[48:42] | He couldn’t. | 他的确不能 |
[48:45] | The way I understand it… | 我知道唯一 |
[48:46] | they only way to kill a Super Soldier… | 能杀超级士兵的是用 |
[48:49] | is with some rare metal. | 一种罕见的金属 |
[48:50] | Agent Scully says it’s a form of magnetite from some meteor… | 史卡利探员说那是坠落于地球 |
[48:54] | that fell to Earth. | 含有金属矿的外星陨石 |
[48:55] | And Mulder’s not accused of doing that, is he? | 而穆德并没有被控这么做 是吗 |
[48:57] | No, sir. | 没有 |
[49:02] | Your witness. | 换你 |
[49:10] | Agent Doggett… | 多各特探员 |
[49:12] | in going over your files… | 在检视了你的档案之后 |
[49:15] | I must say… it’s an honor to speak to a man… | 我必须说 能与一个如此功勋彪炳的人 |
[49:18] | whose record is distinguished… | 对话 |
[49:20] | by such duty to his country. | 实在是我的荣幸 |
[49:21] | Now, I’m not going… | 现在 多各特探员 |
[49:22] | to doubt a man of your integrity… | 我不会怀疑你的证词 |
[49:24] | Agent Doggett, even if he tells me a story… | 即使你告诉我的事 |
[49:26] | I find too incredible to believe. | 非常不可思议 |
[49:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:30] | Just as you must not doubt the integrity of Fox Mulder… | 就如同你要帮他做证的 福克斯·穆德一样 |
[49:33] | on whose behalf you’re here to testify. | 你也不怀疑他的证词 |
[49:35] | Correct. | 没错 |
[49:37] | Even if Mulder… | 即使穆德认为 |
[49:39] | believes these so-called Super Soldiers are aliens? | 这些”超级士兵”是外星人 |
[49:49] | He believes they’re aliens, you know. | 他相信他们是外星人 |
[49:53] | You said you were a skeptic. | 你说你是怀疑论者 |
[49:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[49:55] | So an alien conspiracy… | 所以穆德所辩称的 |
[49:57] | which Mulder has built his defense on… | 外星阴谋 |
[49:59] | must be entirely unbelievable to you, too. | 对你而言一定也完全不可置信吧 |
[50:20] | My name is Monica Reyes. | 我的名字是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[50:22] | I’ve been with the FBI since 1990. | 在1990年加入联邦调查局 |
[50:23] | Before coming onto the X-Files, Agent Reyes… | 在加入X档案以前 雷耶斯探员 |
[50:26] | you worked in the New Orleans field office… | 你在新奥兰多办事处 |
[50:28] | investigating cases of satanic ritual abuse. | 调查撒旦仪式的凌虐事件 |
[50:31] | I did. | 是的 |
[50:32] | Did you ever prosecute any of these satanic cases? | 你有没有起诉过 任何一起撒旦仪式的案件 |
[50:35] | – No. – For God’s sake… | – 没有 – 你饶了我吧 |
[50:36] | Mr. Skinner, we’re trying a man for murder… | 史基纳先生 我们是来调查谋杀案 |
[50:39] | not taking a trip down memory lane. | 不是来探索别人的记忆 |
[50:41] | I’m showing the court that Agent Reyes… | 我要向庭上陈述的是雷耶斯探员 |
[50:43] | is levelheaded and objective… | 即使在异常的案件中 |
[50:45] | on strange and extraordinary cases. | 也能够保持冷静客观 |
[50:47] | That her belief in aliens… | 她相信有外星人 |
[50:48] | comes from firsthand experience. | 是来自她的亲身经验 |
[50:49] | And she can offer you hard proof… | 她会提供 |
[50:51] | that there is an alien conspiracy! | 关于外星阴谋的铁证 |
[50:53] | I was called on last year to protect Agent Scully… | 我去年曾受命 保护怀孕的史卡利探员 |
[50:57] | who was pregnant and whose life was in danger… | 因为她的怀孕 |
[50:59] | because of her pregnancy. | 让她陷入生命危险 |
[51:00] | What does this have to do with aliens? | 这跟外星人有什么关系 |
[51:02] | I drove Agent Scully to a secluded location… | 我载史卡利到乔治亚的 |
[51:05] | in Georgia… | 一处荒郊 |
[51:06] | where it was believed she could deliver safely. | 以确保她的安全 |
[51:08] | But we soon discovered we weren’t alone. | 但是我们很快的发现并不孤单 |
[51:10] | I was attacked and had to defend myself… | 我遭到攻击 |
[51:13] | against an assailant, who was shot… | 且被迫近距离开枪反击 |
[51:15] | at pointblank range. | 以自保 |
[51:17] | Who should have died, but didn’t. | 照理说攻击者应该死了 但是却没有 |
[51:19] | This assailant was then joined by others like him… | 这个攻击者和他同类的伙伴 |
[51:21] | who surrounded Agent Scully and me, and witnessed her… | 团团围住史卡利探员和我 |
[51:24] | as she gave birth to her son. | 并见证她生下儿子 |
[51:26] | Witnessed her? | 见证她 |
[51:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[51:30] | We were confused as well. | 起初我们也觉得奇怪 |
[51:32] | But we came to understand that her son… | 但后来我们终于知道 |
[51:34] | was a kind of miracle child. | 她儿子是一种神迹之类的小孩 |
[51:35] | Its birth was all important… | 他的出生对那些所谓 |
[51:38] | to these people: These so-called Super Soldiers… | “超级士兵”的人来说非常重要 |
[51:40] | who I believe are humans replaced by aliens. | 我相信他们是被外星人 拿来代替人类的 |
[51:45] | Why would Scully’s child… | 为什么史卡利的孩子 |
[51:47] | be important to aliens, Agent Reyes? | 对外星人那么重要 雷耶斯探员 |
[51:49] | [Reyes] We came to learn that Scully… | 我们后来得知史卡利是 |
[51:51] | was one of a number of random women… | 超自然怀孕的产妇中随机的一个 |
[51:53] | who had miraculous childbirths. | 这些女人是 |
[51:54] | And these women all had been abducted… | 政府绑架阴谋中 |
[51:57] | as part of a government program… | 秘密生物实验 |
[51:59] | to secretly manipulate their biology… | 的一部份 |
[52:01] | operating offshore on a navy ship… | 在一艘海军船舰上秘密进行 |
[52:03] | using these women as surrogates. | 利用这些妇女作为代理人 |
[52:06] | Surrogates? | 代理什么 |
[52:07] | For alien babies. | 外星婴儿 |
[52:09] | To create a slave race. | 作为奴隶种族 |
[52:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:12] | A program… | 这个计划由海军策划执行 |
[52:14] | conducted by the navy, on a ship which is where? | 而这艘船现在哪里 |
[52:18] | The ship housing this program… | 这个提供处所的船 |
[52:19] | was exploded on a Baltimore dock. | 已经在巴尔的摩码头被炸毁 |
[52:21] | So, in other words, we have no true evidence… | 所以 换句话说 你刚刚的说词 |
[52:24] | past your good word. | 根本没有确切证据 |
[52:31] | You claim Scully gave birth to one of these alien babies. | 你说史卡利生的是外星婴儿 |
[52:35] | How can you be sure of this, Agent Reyes? | 你怎么确定这事 雷耶斯探员 |
[52:37] | I saw her child do things… | 我看过那孩子 |
[52:38] | that could be explained no other way. | 作出无法解释的事 |
[52:40] | I saw him display amazing powers. | 我亲眼见识到他不可思议的能力 |
[52:44] | He’d move objects with his mind. | 他可以用他的意念移动物体 |
[52:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[52:46] | Do you think we could arrange… | 你想我们可以 |
[52:47] | a demonstration for the court… | 在庭上安排 |
[52:49] | that we could see that ourselves? | 让我们亲眼见识吗 |
[52:50] | No. | 不行 |
[52:51] | The child was given up for adoption… | 这个孩子已经 |
[52:54] | to an anonymous family. | 被匿名家庭收养 |
[52:55] | She gave up… | 她放弃 |
[52:58] | the miracle child? | 这个奇迹的孩子 |
[53:00] | The proof of everything… | 这个过去九年她和穆德 |
[53:01] | that she and Mulder claim that they’ve risked their lives for… | 冒着生命危险 |
[53:04] | over the last nine years… | 所追寻的一切证据 |
[53:06] | she just sent it off to some strangers? | 她就这样把他送给陌生人 |
[53:08] | Yes, to protect him! | 对 为了保护他 |
[53:10] | Thank you, Agent Reyes. That’s all. | 谢谢你 雷耶斯探员 就这样 |
[53:16] | You don’t care about that child… | 你们根本不关心这个孩子 |
[53:19] | or what Scully had to sacrifice. | 或是史卡利所做的牺牲 |
[53:21] | You’re only too happy she had to give it up so there’s no proof. | 你们甚至庆幸她放弃了这个孩子 因为这样就没有证据了 |
[53:24] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[53:25] | You don’t care… | 你们根本不在乎 |
[53:26] | what these people have sacrificed… | 这些人九年来 |
[53:28] | over the last nine years… | 做了什么牺牲 |
[53:29] | what’s been lost to their cause. | 他们白费了多少的努力 |
[53:32] | You make a mockery of it, gladdened it proves your point. | 你们使它成为笑柄 并高兴它能证明你们的观点 |
[53:34] | Agent Reyes, that’s enough! | 雷耶斯探员 够了 |
[53:35] | What is the point of all of this? | 你们到底想怎样 |
[53:37] | To destroy a man who seeks the truth… | 消灭追寻真相的人 |
[53:40] | or to destroy the truth so no man can seek it? | 还是掩灭真相 这样就没人知道 |
[53:43] | Either way, you lose. | 无论用什么方法 你们输了 |
[54:09] | 华盛顿特区 乔治城 | |
[54:26] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备听这个消息了吗 |
[54:28] | We may have found Knowle Rohrer. | 我们可能找到诺勒·罗赫了 |
[54:31] | You found him? | 你找到他了 |
[54:32] | His body. | 他的尸体 |
[54:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[54:35] | There can’t be a body: He can’t die. | 他不会死 不可能是尸体 |
[54:36] | Knowle Rohrer is a Super Soldier. | 诺勒·罗赫是超级士兵 |
[54:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[54:39] | But they’re saying it’s him… the man Mulder killed. | 但是他们说他就是穆德杀的人 |
[54:42] | Who’s saying it’s him? | 谁说是他的 |
[54:44] | I got some guy… | 我接到马利纳基地 |
[54:45] | on the phone at Fort Marlene who didn’t know… | 打来的电话 |
[54:47] | that he was supposed to give me the runaround. | 他原本要我到那里处理 |
[54:49] | I got him to send the victim’s corpse to Quantico. | 但我要他将遗体送到匡提科 |
[54:51] | It’s there now? | 已经到了吗 |
[54:53] | We got a car out front. | 我们现在开车去 |
[54:55] | Agent Scully? | 史卡利探员 |
[54:59] | Agent Doggett can stay with him. | 多各特探员会留下来陪他的 |
[55:03] | 维吉尼亚州 匡提科 联邦调查局学院 | |
[55:17] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天阿 |
[55:21] | This is Knowle Rohrer? | 这是诺勒·罗赫 |
[55:25] | That’s what it says here. | 他们是这么说的 |
[55:27] | Well, how could anyone tell if it wasn’t? | 谁敢说他不是呢 |
[55:31] | I need you to get me Knowle Rohrer’s medical records. | 我需要你帮我弄到 诺勒·罗赫的医疗纪录 |
[55:33] | They’d have to come from the military. | 这要透过军方 |
[55:36] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道可不可以弄到 |
[55:37] | You’ve got to, Monica, whatever it takes. | 你一定要拿到 莫妮卡 无论什么方法 |
[55:40] | I need those records for Skinner. | 我需要为史基纳弄到这些纪录 |
[55:43] | I need them for Mulder. | 我需要为穆德拿到它们 |
[56:02] | Mr. Skinner. | 史基纳先生 |
[56:05] | Please call your next witness. | 请传唤你下一位证人 |
[56:12] | Assistant Director… | 助理局长 |
[56:21] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[56:23] | What? | 什么 |
[56:24] | What’s going to get you off. | 这可以救你出去 |
[56:25] | I want to move to dismiss again… | 根据这个没有受害者的新证据 |
[56:27] | based on new evidence I just received… | 我再次要求 |
[56:28] | that there is no victim. | 驳回此案 |
[56:30] | That the body of Knowle Rohrer… | 那个诺勒·罗赫的尸体 |
[56:31] | is not Knowle Rohrer, but that of… | 根本不是诺勒·罗赫 |
[56:32] | a man who died of a broken neck… | 这个人死于颈椎断裂 |
[56:34] | and whose body was burned postmortem. | 而尸体在事后焚烧 |
[56:36] | Motion denied. | 证物驳回 |
[56:37] | – You can’t deny it. – You’re out of order… | – 你不可以否认 – 你违反程序藐视法庭 |
[56:40] | and in contempt of court, Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[56:41] | You’re in contempt… | 你们才是藐视法庭的人 |
[56:43] | of evidence proving that Agent Mulder is innocent. | 我有证据证明穆德探员是清白的 |
[56:45] | You have no authorization… | 你没有被授权验这个尸体 |
[56:46] | to examine the body, Agent Scully. | 史卡利探员 |
[56:47] | Have her removed from the courtroom. | 请她离开法庭 |
[56:49] | If she’s got evidence, you’ve got to listen. | 如果她有证据 你们必须聆听 |
[56:51] | Order! | 维持秩序 |
[56:52] | Remove the defendant… | 将被告 |
[56:53] | from the courtroom. | 押离法庭 |
[56:55] | This trial is adjourned. | 此案宣告休庭 |
[57:28] | Gentlemen… | 各位 |
[57:32] | we have a verdict. | 我们已经做出判决 |
[57:35] | If you’d rise. | 请起立 |
[57:40] | Acting fairly… | 经过公平公正的讨论 |
[57:42] | and impartially, this panel finds the defendant… | 陪审团裁定被告 |
[57:48] | guilty of first degree murder… | 有罪 |
[57:50] | under aggravated circumstances. | 被激怒情况下的一级谋杀 |
[57:55] | Is there anything you’d like to say… | 你有没有什么要为自己辩解的话 |
[57:56] | on your behalf, Mr. Mulder… | 穆德先生 |
[58:00] | before we decide your sentence? | 在我们拍板定案前 |
[58:03] | Yes. | 有 |
[58:23] | I’d like to congratulate you… | 首先我要恭喜你们 |
[58:26] | on succeeding where so many before you have failed. | 成功的达到许多人达不到的目的 |
[58:31] | A bullet between the eyes… | 这种猜哑谜的日子 |
[58:32] | would have been preferable to this charade. | 真是生不如死 |
[58:35] | But I’ve learned to pretend over the past nine years… | 但过去九年来我已学会装假 |
[58:39] | to pretend that my victories mattered… | 假装我获得胜利 |
[58:41] | only to realize that no one was keeping score. | 因为我知道没有人在纪录得分 |
[58:44] | To realize that liars do not fear the truth… | 因为我知道如果谎言足够的话 |
[58:47] | if there are enough liars. | 说谎者并不畏惧真相 |
[58:49] | That the devil is just one man with a plan… | 恶魔只是一个拥有计划的个人 |
[58:52] | but evil, true evil, is a collaboration of men… | 但是邪恶 真正的邪恶 |
[58:55] | which is what we have here today. | 是你们今天在这里共谋的一群人 |
[58:58] | If I am a guilty man… | 如果我有罪 |
[59:01] | my crime is in daring to believe that the truth will out… | 我的罪行就是执着的相信真相将会大白 |
[59:06] | and that no one lie can live forever. | 而没有一个谎言能永远存在 |
[59:10] | I believe it still. | 我仍然这么相信 |
[59:13] | Much as you try to bury it, the truth is out there. | 多到你们欲盖弥彰 真相就在那里 |
[59:18] | Greater than your lies, the truth wants to be known. | 大到能压过你们的谎言 真相需要被知道 |
[59:23] | You will know it. | 你们终将会知道 |
[59:26] | It’ll come to you, as it’s come to me… | 它会找上你们的 就像它找上我一样 |
[59:31] | faster than the speed of light. | 用快过光速的速度 |
[59:41] | You may believe yourselves rid of your headache now… | 你们或许相信自己 现在摆脱了心头大患 |
[59:46] | and maybe you are… | 也许真的是 |
[59:50] | but you’ve only done it by cutting off your own heads. | 但你们只是砍断自己的头 来达到这个目的 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:00:42] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[1:00:46] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[1:00:47] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[1:00:53] | Agent Doggett? | 多各特探员 |
[1:00:59] | Death by lethal injection. | 死刑 药物注射 |
[1:01:27] | 维吉尼亚州匡提科 海军陆战队基地 | |
[1:01:41] | Evening. | 晚安 |
[1:01:42] | I D, please. | 请出示识别证 |
[1:01:46] | Master Sergeant Rohrer? | 罗尔中士 |
[1:01:48] | Go on ahead. | 请往前走 |
[1:01:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:01:56] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:01:58] | I’m here with Skinner. | 我和史基纳 |
[1:01:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:02:02] | Move it, Mulder. | 快点 穆德 |
[1:02:03] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[1:02:04] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我们要把你弄出这里 |
[1:02:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:27] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[1:02:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:02:33] | Seal the building. | 封锁这栋建筑物 |
[1:02:34] | Seal the base. | 封锁这个基地 |
[1:02:35] | We have an escaped prisoner. | 我们有犯人越狱 |
[1:03:16] | You’re never going to make it this way. | 你们不可能从这里逃走 |
[1:03:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:01] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[1:04:03] | You’ve got to move out. | 你们必须尽快离开 |
[1:04:04] | What’s he doing? | 他在这里做什么 |
[1:04:06] | What I should have done from the start. | 做我一开始就该做的事 |
[1:04:08] | You want to go north to Canada. | 你们要往北方去加拿大 |
[1:04:10] | Get to an airport. | 你们两个去机场 |
[1:04:11] | If you’re not off the continent in 24 hours… | 如果你不再24小时之内离境 |
[1:04:13] | you may never get out, you understand? | 可能就永远出不去 懂了吗 |
[1:04:15] | None of you will be safe now. | 但你们现在都很危险 |
[1:04:18] | You let us worry about that. | 这留给我们担心就好了 |
[1:04:20] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[1:04:54] | Mulder, Kersh told us to head north. | 穆德 克许要我们往北方去 |
[1:04:56] | You just got on a road going south. | 但你刚开上往南方的路 |
[1:04:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:04:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:05:00] | To see a man about the truth. | 去见一个跟真相有关的人 |
[1:05:12] | You can’t hide me forever. | 你们没办法永远藏住我 |
[1:05:14] | We can destroy your files… | 我们可以销毁你的档案 |
[1:05:16] | make it next to impossible to find you. | 让他们找不到你 |
[1:05:19] | You don’t know these people. | 你们不了解这些人 |
[1:05:22] | I’m going to protect you, Gibson. | 我会保护你的 吉布森 |
[1:05:24] | John… | 约翰 |
[1:05:35] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:05:37] | What the hell is going on? | 这是发生了什么事 |
[1:05:44] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这么做 |
[1:05:46] | Who authorized this? | 这是谁授权的 |
[1:05:48] | I’m going to find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[1:05:54] | Skinner. | 史基纳 |
[1:05:55] | They’ve packed up the X-Files. | 他们关闭了X档案组 |
[1:05:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:58] | It’s out of control. | 情况已经失控 |
[1:05:59] | I’m trying to get to the bottom of it. | 我正试着在查明真相 |
[1:06:02] | I’m trying to get to Kersh. | 我正要去找克许 |
[1:06:10] | All I can think is it’s punishment… | 我想这是为了惩罚 |
[1:06:12] | for taking Mulder’s side. | 我们站在穆德这里 |
[1:06:14] | Unless they found out that we helped him escape. | 要不就是他们已经知道 是我们帮穆德越狱 |
[1:06:17] | Then they know about the deputy director’s involvement, too. | 而且他们知道副局长也牵涉其中 |
[1:06:23] | I need to see the deputy director. | 我必须要见副局长 |
[1:06:26] | And he needs to see you. | 而他也要见你 |
[1:06:47] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[1:06:53] | Then we’re all in danger here. | 那我们在这里都很危险 |
[1:06:56] | No. He knows about Mulder and Scully… | 不 他知道穆德和史卡利 |
[1:06:59] | where they’re going. | 去哪里 |
[1:07:02] | You mean the border? | 你是说边境 |
[1:07:03] | No, that’s not where they went… | 不 他们俩个不是去那儿 |
[1:07:04] | and they know that. | 而且他们知道 |
[1:07:06] | They’re going to find them and kill them. | 那些人会去找到他们 并且杀了他们 |
[1:07:09] | Where are they, Gibson? | 他们在哪里 吉布森 |
[1:07:11] | Mulder and Scully… | 穆德和史卡利 |
[1:07:12] | where’d they go? | 他们去哪里 |
[1:07:25] | 德州新墨西哥州界 早上5点7分 | |
[1:07:47] | Hey, hot shot! | 嘿 神射手 |
[1:07:50] | You might have the common courtesy… | 你应该有点公德心 |
[1:07:52] | of doing your business there downwind. | 到下风处做这档子事 |
[1:07:54] | Oh, boy. | 噢~好家伙 |
[1:07:56] | Why don’t you just finish draining the little lizard… | 你何不早点解决你的喷水小蛇 |
[1:07:59] | and then we’ll talk? | 好让我们来谈谈 |
[1:08:00] | We’re very worried about you. | 我们非常担心你 |
[1:08:02] | It’s craziness, man. Turn around. | 这太疯狂了 回头吧 |
[1:08:04] | Just hang a big U-ie and never look back. | 就转个大U字形掉头 永远不要再回头看 |
[1:08:06] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:08:08] | Why risk perfect happiness, Mulder? | 为什么拿幸福快乐去冒险 穆德 |
[1:08:10] | Why risk your lives? | 为什么拿你们的命去冒险 |
[1:08:11] | Because I need to know the truth. | 因为我需要知道真相 |
[1:08:13] | You already know the truth. | 你已经知道真相 |
[1:08:18] | I need to know if I can change it. | 我需要知道我是否能改变它 |
[1:08:20] | Change it? | 改变它 |
[1:08:21] | For crying out loud. | 算了吧 |
[1:08:23] | All you’re going to do is get yourself killed. | 你这样只会害死你自己 |
[1:08:25] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[1:08:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:08:31] | I’ll be right with you, Scully. | 我马上过来 史卡利 |
[1:09:29] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[1:09:30] | Pueblos. | 普魏布勒斯 |
[1:09:32] | Anasazi Indian. | 安纳萨西印地安人 |
[1:09:33] | Abandoned 2,000 years ago. | 两千年前遗弃他们的村落 |
[1:09:35] | Nobody knows why. | 没有人知道为什么 |
[1:09:36] | Yeah, Mulder, but what are we doing here? | 好 穆德 但我们在这里做什么 |
[1:10:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:14] | My name is Fox Mulder. | 我的名字是福克斯·穆德 |
[1:10:18] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂我说的话吗 |
[1:10:28] | Mulder, what is this? | 穆德 这是怎么回事 |
[1:10:31] | I was sent a message… | 我收到一则讯息 |
[1:10:32] | and a key to the government facility at Mount Weather. | 和一把进入蒙特韦瑟基地的钥匙 |
[1:10:35] | The Indians said it was from a wise man… | 那印地安人说 |
[1:10:37] | who lived in the ruins. | 那是住在这遗迹的一个智者所有 |
[1:10:39] | A keeper of the truth. | 一个真相的守护者 |
[1:10:54] | Do you see anything at all? | 你有没有看到什么 |
[1:11:10] | What’s the matter, Agent Mulder? | 怎么了 穆德探员 |
[1:11:16] | You come to see the wise man… | 你是来见智者的 |
[1:11:17] | but you look as if you’ve seen a ghost. | 不过你看起来像见到鬼 |
[1:11:20] | You’re no wise man. | 你才不是智者 |
[1:11:21] | You’re a dead man. | 你是死人 |
[1:11:23] | Just like Krycek and X. | 就像克莱切克和X一样 |
[1:11:25] | You see a dead man, Agent Scully? | 你看到死人了吗 史卡利探员 |
[1:11:28] | I hoped and prayed you were dead… | 我会祈祷你 |
[1:11:30] | you chain-smoking son of a bitch. | 这个抽烟混蛋早点死 |
[1:11:32] | You waste your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[1:11:35] | Ask Mulder. | 问穆德 |
[1:11:38] | He knows the futility of hopes and prayers. | 他知道祈求和祷告是没有用的 |
[1:11:41] | He knows the truth now. | 他已经知道真相 |
[1:11:46] | You have told her the truth… | 你还没告诉她真相 |
[1:11:49] | haven’t you, Fox? | 是吧 |
[1:11:53] | I helped you find it. | 是我帮你发现真相的 |
[1:11:55] | You didn’t help me. | 你根本没有帮我 |
[1:11:56] | You sent me to that government facility… | 你送我到那个政府设施 |
[1:11:59] | knowing exactly what I’d find. | 早就知道我会查到什么 |
[1:12:01] | And now you refuse to speak it. | 而你现在不肯说出来 |
[1:12:04] | Not to Scully, not to anyone. | 不肯向史卡利 不肯对任何人说 |
[1:12:06] | You’ve even refused… | 你甚至拒绝证实 |
[1:12:09] | to testify what you learned… | 你认识到的 |
[1:12:12] | even though it would have saved your life. | 即使那可以救你一命 |
[1:12:14] | You damned me for my secrets… | 你曾为了我所知的秘密咒我入地狱 |
[1:12:18] | but you’re afraid to speak the truth. | 但你现在却不敢说出真相 |
[1:12:22] | You call me afraid? | 你说我害怕 |
[1:12:25] | Look at you sitting here alone in the dark like a fossil. | 看看你现在像个化石一样 孤独地坐在黑暗的角落 |
[1:12:29] | It’s the final refuge. | 这是最后的避难所了 |
[1:12:32] | The last place to hide… | 最后一个躲避现在那些 |
[1:12:34] | from those who are insidiously taking power now. | 在暗地里夺权的人之处 |
[1:12:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:12:42] | The aliens. | 外星人 |
[1:12:45] | They fear this place… | 他们畏惧这个地方 |
[1:12:47] | its geology. | 它的地质 |
[1:12:50] | Magnetite. | 磁铁矿 |
[1:12:52] | Like that which brought down the original UFO in Roswell. | 就像当年造成 飞碟坠毁的罗斯威尔一样 |
[1:12:58] | Indian wise men realized this over 2,000 years ago. | 印地安的智者 在二千年前了解到这点 |
[1:13:02] | They hid here. | 他们藏身在这里 |
[1:13:05] | And watched… | 并且看着 |
[1:13:06] | their own culture die. | 自己的文化凋零 |
[1:13:11] | The original shadow government. | 这就是最初的影子政府 |
[1:13:48] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
[1:13:55] | Who the hell’s that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:14:12] | It leaves me to tell you… | 让我告诉你 |
[1:14:13] | what Mulder’s afraid to, Agent Scully. | 穆德在怕的是什么 史卡利探员 |
[1:14:17] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:14:18] | It’s a scary story. | 这是个可怕的故事 |
[1:14:19] | You want to come sit on my lap? | 你要不要坐到的我的腿上来 |
[1:14:24] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不了我的 |
[1:14:25] | My story’s scared every president since Truman in ’47. | 我的故事吓坏了1947年杜鲁门之后的每个总统 |
[1:14:30] | You don’t have to hear this. | 你不用听他说这个 |
[1:14:32] | No, I want to hear it, Mulder. | 不 我要听 穆德 |
[1:14:37] | Ten centuries ago… | 十世纪以前 |
[1:14:39] | the Mayans were so afraid that their calendar stopped… | 马雅人非常惧怕他们的日子 |
[1:14:42] | on the exact date that my story begins. | 会在我说的故事开始的那天结束 |
[1:14:47] | December 22, the year 2012. | 公元2012年12月22日 |
[1:14:52] | The date of the final alien invasion. | 外星人最后入侵之日 |
[1:15:00] | Mulder can confirm… | 穆德已经证实 |
[1:15:01] | the date. | 这个日期了 |
[1:15:02] | He saw it at Mount Weather… | 他在蒙特韦瑟看到的 |
[1:15:07] | where our own secret government will be hiding… | 就是事后我们的”秘密政府” |
[1:15:11] | when it all comes down. | 要躲起来的地方 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah, you smile… | 是呀 你还笑 |
[1:15:21] | feeling drunk with power. | 还沉醉在这个权力里 |
[1:15:24] | The power to do nothing. | 这权力根本一点用处都没有 |
[1:15:26] | My power comes from telling you. | 我的力量来自于告诉你我的所知 |
[1:15:30] | Seeing your powerlessness, hearing it. | 看着你听到时的无力 |
[1:15:33] | They wanted to kill you, Fox. | 他们想要杀了你 福克斯 |
[1:15:38] | I protected you all these years… | 这些年来我保护你 |
[1:15:41] | waiting for this moment… | 等的就是这一刻 |
[1:15:44] | to see you broken. | 看你崩溃 |
[1:15:46] | Afraid. | 害怕 |
[1:15:53] | Now you can die. | 现在你可以死了 |
[1:16:21] | Run, Monica. Get out of here. | 快跑 莫妮卡 离开这里 |
[1:16:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:26] | Knowle Rohrer, that’s far enough. | 诺勒·罗赫 不要再靠近了 |
[1:16:29] | Shoot me, Agent Doggett… | 开枪啊 多各特探员 |
[1:16:30] | if you think it’ll make a difference this time. | 如果你认为这可以改变一点情势 |
[1:17:18] | Agent Doggett! | 多各特探员 |
[1:17:22] | Mulder, get out of there! | 穆德 快离开这里 |
[1:17:23] | They know where you are! | 他们知道你们在哪 |
[1:17:49] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[1:17:50] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:17:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:52] | Go! | 走 |
[1:17:53] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:20:37] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[1:20:44] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[1:20:50] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[1:20:54] | I’m a guilty man. | 我是个罪人 |
[1:20:56] | I’ve failed in every respect. | 我辜负了所有人的期望 |
[1:20:59] | I deserve the harshest punishment for my crimes. | 我该为自己的罪行受最重的惩罚 |
[1:21:05] | You don’t believe that. | 你不要这么想 |
[1:21:12] | I believe that I sat in a motel room like this… | 当我初次碰到你时 |
[1:21:18] | with you when we first met… | 也曾坐在像这样的旅馆的房间里 |
[1:21:21] | and I tried to convince you of the truth. | 试图说服你相信真相 |
[1:21:26] | And in that respect, I succeeded, but… | 就那件事来说我成功了 但是 |
[1:21:30] | in every other way… | 在其他方面 |
[1:21:34] | I’ve failed. | 我失败了 |
[1:21:36] | You don’t believe that, either. | 你也不要这么想 |
[1:21:38] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:21:40] | I’ve been chasing after monsters with a butterfly net. | 我过去都是用补虫网来追逐怪物 |
[1:21:44] | You heard the man… the date’s set. | 你听到那个人说的了 日子已经订好 |
[1:21:46] | I can’t change that. | 我没办法改变 |
[1:21:48] | You wouldn’t tell me. | 你不肯告诉我 |
[1:21:51] | Not because you were afraid or broken… | 不是因为你害怕 或是被击垮 |
[1:21:58] | but because you didn’t want to accept defeat. | 而是因为你不愿就这样接受失败 |
[1:22:04] | Well, I was afraid of what knowing would do to you. | 我怕的是我知道的事会对你如何 |
[1:22:14] | I was afraid that it would crush your spirit. | 我怕那会压垮你的心灵 |
[1:22:23] | Why would I accept defeat? | 为什么我会接受失败 |
[1:22:31] | Why would I accept it, if you won’t? | 如果你不接受的话 为什么我会 |
[1:22:38] | Mulder, you say that you’ve failed… | 穆德 你说你失败了 |
[1:22:41] | but you only fail if you give up. | 但是如果你放弃才是真的失败 |
[1:22:44] | And I know you… you can’t give up. | 而我知道你你不会放弃 |
[1:22:53] | It’s what I saw in you when we first met. | 这就是我们第一次见面时 我所见到的你 |
[1:22:58] | It’s what made me follow you… | 而就是这点使我跟随你 |
[1:23:01] | why I’d do it all over again. | 为什么我会义无反顾 |
[1:23:15] | And look what it’s gotten you. | 然而看看你所失去的 |
[1:23:18] | And what has it gotten you? | 而你所失去的呢 |
[1:23:25] | Not your sister. | 不只是你妹妹 |
[1:23:29] | Nothing that you’ve set out for. | 你几乎一无所有 |
[1:23:34] | But you won’t give up, even now. | 但是你不能放弃 即使是现在 |
[1:23:50] | You’ve always said that you want to believe. | 你总是说你想要相信 |
[1:23:57] | But believe in what, Mulder? | 但是相信什么 穆德 |
[1:24:03] | If this is the truth that you’ve been looking for… | 如果这就是你所追寻的真相 |
[1:24:07] | then what is left to believe in? | 那你还能相信什么 |
[1:24:13] | I want to believe that the dead are not lost to us. | 我想要相信那些死者并没有遗弃我们 |
[1:24:21] | That they speak to us… | 他们对我们所说的事 |
[1:24:24] | as part of something greater than us… | 比我们任何人说的都有份量 |
[1:24:28] | greater than any alien force. | 比任何外星力量都要强大 |
[1:24:32] | And if you and I are powerless now… | 而如果你我目前都有无力感的话 |
[1:24:36] | I want to believe that if we listen to what’s speaking… | 我想我们该相信我们所听到的 |
[1:24:43] | it can give us the power to save ourselves. | 它能给我们力量来拯救我们自己 |
[1:24:50] | Then we believe the same thing. | 我们相信相同的事 |
[1:25:37] | Maybe there’s hope. | 也许这就是希望 |