时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 这是你的责任 区域大清理即将开始 2016年2月8日 星期一 早上五点 | |
[00:10] | You people were told this was coming. | 已经提前通知你们了 |
[00:12] | This is the first phase in a relocation project | 这是强制搬迁项目的第一阶段 |
[00:15] | that will see you transferred to the old Franklin Hospital | 最终将会把你们都转移到巴克斯县的 |
[00:18] | in Bucks County! | 富兰克林医院去 |
[00:20] | Any personal items collected tonight | 今晚由美国住房和城市发展部 |
[00:22] | by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development | 查没的任何私人物品 |
[00:24] | can be retrieved at our field office | 都可以去我们的办事处 |
[00:27] | at 1804 South Walnut Street. | 南核桃街1804号领回 |
[00:33] | That’s just where I’ll be. | 我就待在那里 |
[00:37] | Hey, give me a ride back to the field office. | 送我回办事处吧 |
[00:46] | Your street is next! | 下一个就是你们这条街 |
[00:48] | Tomorrow morning! You’ve been warned. | 明天早上 警告你们了 |
[00:49] | 这是你的责任 区域大清理即将开始 2016年2月9日 星期二 早上五点 | |
[00:58] | 这是你的责任 区域大清理即将开始 2016年2月9日 星期二 早上五点 | |
[01:06] | Hey! Hey, come on! | 快 快跑 |
[01:53] | Landry. Cutler. | 兰德里 我是卡特勒 |
[01:54] | You still down there? Everything okay? | 你还在那里吗 一切还好吗 |
[01:56] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:07] | Somebody out there? | 谁在那里 |
[02:20] | This is Joseph Cutler. | 我是约瑟夫·卡特勒 |
[02:21] | I’m at 1809 South Walnut. There’s an intruder. | 我在南核桃街1809号 有人闯进来了 |
[02:24] | Sir, we’re notifying the police. | 先生 我们正在通知警察 |
[02:26] | Are you in danger? | 您有危险吗 |
[02:30] | Hello? | 您在听吗 |
[02:31] | Sir, tell us what’s happening. | 先生 请告诉我们情况 |
[02:36] | Hello? | 您在听吗 |
[02:41] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:43] | Sir, are you there? | 先生 您还在听吗 |
[04:05] | I’m special agent Dana Scully, | 我是黛娜·史考莉探员 |
[04:06] | and this is special agent Fox Mulder. | 这位是福克斯·穆德探员 |
[04:10] | Detective? | 警探 |
[04:11] | How you doing? | 你们好 |
[04:12] | I’m Aaron Dross. I called the bureau. | 我是亚伦·德罗斯 是我联系了局里 |
[04:14] | They said that you two have experience with these | 他们说你们二位在处理怪异案件上 |
[04:18] | spooky cases. | 很有经验 |
[04:20] | Well, I don’t want to be confrontational here, but… | 我不想和你们起冲突 但是 |
[04:22] | It wouldn’t be Philadelphia without a certain degree | 要是没有一定程度的冲突 |
[04:24] | of confrontation, right? | 这就不是费城了 对吗 |
[04:27] | Look, all I’m saying is | 听着 我是想说 |
[04:27] | just because I called for a hand doesn’t mean | 我叫帮手并不意味着 |
[04:29] | I’m looking to pass off this investigation to you. | 我愿意把案件的调查权拱手让给你们 |
[04:31] | I’m sure I don’t have to point out to you, Detective, | 应该不用我来提醒你 警探 |
[04:33] | that the FBI has jurisdiction over | 联调局对于联邦雇员被谋杀的案子 |
[04:35] | the murder of a federal employee. | 有管辖权 |
[04:36] | Have you tried polyvinyl siloxane to try to lift the print? | 你试过用聚乙烯硅氧烷提取指纹吗 |
[04:39] | It’s not that I can’t lift a print, it’s just… | 不是我提取不了指纹 |
[04:41] | there’s no prints to lift. | 而是没有指纹可以提取 |
[04:43] | A footprint is here, but there are no ridges. | 这有个脚印 但是没有纹络 |
[04:46] | Well it looks like this person was born without footprints. | 看来这个人天生就没有脚趾纹啊 |
[04:50] | Which is impossible by the way. | 当然这是不可能的 |
[04:53] | Where was the victim found? | 是在哪里发现受害者的 |
[04:54] | He’s still here. | 他还在这里 |
[04:58] | He’s there. | 他在这里 |
[05:01] | And, uh, his head | 但是他的头 |
[05:03] | is in a trash can here. | 在这个垃圾桶里 |
[05:05] | Not even in the proper recycling bin. | 还放错分类了 |
[05:07] | Both arms are gone, too. | 双臂也不见了 |
[05:09] | Must have been a sword or machete. | 凶器应该是剑或者刀 |
[05:12] | The supraspinatus and the deltoideus | 棘上肌和三角肌 |
[05:14] | appear to be shredded from the torso, not severed, | 似乎是被扯断的 而不是切断 |
[05:16] | as do the other points of separation. | 其它伤口也是 |
[05:19] | So what are you telling me that he was pulled apart? | 你想说什么 他是被扯开的吗 |
[05:22] | Well, I don’t think that would be possible for a | 我觉得仅仅一个人 |
[05:26] | for a single human being. | 是做不到的 |
[05:31] | You know, the homeless out there | 那些流浪汉 |
[05:32] | they hate this guy, this Cutler. | 他们恨这个叫卡特勒的家伙 |
[05:36] | See him as a reason for them having to relocate | 他们认为都是因为他 |
[05:38] | out to the old Franklin Hospital. | 他们才会被迫迁往富兰克林医院 |
[05:40] | When a medieval prisoner was drawn and quartered, | 在中世纪犯人被四马分尸时 |
[05:43] | it took four horses charging off in four directions | 得要四匹马用力往四个方向拉 |
[05:46] | at full speed to tear him apart. | 才能把他撕碎 |
[05:50] | Bill, I’m at a crime scene. | 比尔 我在犯罪现场 |
[05:51] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:52] | Are you still in Germany? | 你还在德国吗 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:06] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[06:08] | That was, uh… that was my brother. | 是我哥哥 |
[06:10] | He just… | 他… |
[06:12] | The EMTs found his phone number. | 急救人员查到了他的手机号 |
[06:15] | Uh, my mom’s just had a heart attack. | 我妈妈心脏病发作 |
[06:18] | She’s in ICU in D.C. | 她在特区的重症监护室 |
[06:23] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[06:26] | – Go. – Yeah. | -去吧 -好 |
[06:59] | Here are the four mounted security cameras. | 这里安装了四个监控摄像头 |
[07:02] | There’s the first one knocked out of position. | 这是第一个被转开的摄像头 |
[07:05] | Then the second one. | 接着第二个 |
[07:08] | And the third. | 第三个 |
[07:12] | And I saw that Cutler’s was knocked out. | 最后对着卡特勒房间的也被转开了 |
[07:18] | But Cutler’s eye-line is trained above the door, | 但卡特勒房间的这个比门还高 |
[07:21] | about Tim Duncan height. | 大概有蒂姆·邓肯[篮球运动员]那么高 |
[07:24] | We can eliminate any 76ers, | 那就可以排除76人队的人了 |
[07:26] | ’cause those guys can’t find the rim. | 因为他们连球筐都够不到 |
[07:35] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[07:38] | The billboard outside Cutler’s office. | 卡特勒办公室外的广告牌 |
[07:40] | At the time of the murder, | 案发当时 |
[07:42] | there’s no artwork on it or graffiti. | 上面没有图画或者涂鸦 |
[07:45] | That street art was put up this morning. | 那个街头涂鸦是今天早上 |
[07:48] | After Cutler’s murder. | 在卡特勒被杀之后才出现 |
[07:50] | Maybe the artist that put it up there | 或许画那个涂鸦的人 |
[07:51] | is saying something or saw something. | 想表达什么或看到了什么 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna see if it’s signed or if anybody knows who made it. | 我去看有没有署名或有没有人知道是谁画的 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:08] | Are you related to Margaret? | 你是玛格丽特的亲人吗 |
[09:10] | Yes, I’m her daughter. | 对 我是她女儿 |
[09:12] | I’m Dana Scully. | 我是黛娜·史考莉 |
[09:14] | She regained consciousness for a few moments. | 她的意识恢复过几分钟 |
[09:17] | She repeatedly asked for someone named Charlie? | 一直在问一个叫查理的人 |
[09:22] | Charlie’s… | 查理是… |
[09:24] | my brother, her youngest son. | 我弟弟 她的小儿子 |
[09:28] | They were estranged. | 他们关系很疏远 |
[09:30] | Oh, I thought you’d want to know. | 我以为你想知道这个 |
[09:33] | She didn’t ask for me or-or Bill? | 她没问我或比尔 |
[09:36] | Or her grandchildren? | 也没问她的孙子们吗 |
[09:39] | Just Charlie. | 只问了查理 |
[09:53] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:57] | It’s me, Dana. | 是我 黛娜 |
[09:59] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:02] | I’ve been where you are. | 我也曾处在你现在的境地 |
[10:06] | I know that Ahab is there. | 我知道阿哈伯在那边 |
[10:09] | And Melissa. | 梅丽莎[黛娜的姐姐]也在那边 |
[10:14] | But, Mom, | 可是妈妈 |
[10:16] | I’m here. | 我在这边 |
[10:19] | Bill Jr.’s here. | 小比尔也在这边 |
[10:21] | And William. | 还有威廉姆 |
[10:29] | William’s here. | 威廉姆也在这边 |
[10:34] | And Charlie… is here. | 查理也在这边 |
[10:42] | Please, Mom, don’t go home yet. | 妈妈 求你先别归去 |
[10:47] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[11:06] | Hey, officer? | 警官 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna need access to the roof of that building. | 我需要到那栋楼屋顶上看看 |
[11:11] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[11:12] | All right? | 好 |
[11:16] | Landry, I’m not finished with you! | 兰德里 我还没说完呢 |
[11:17] | Look, look, this street gets cleaned out tomorrow morning. | 听着 这条街明天一早就会被清理干净 |
[11:20] | Not after I get an injunction. This street is a crime scene. | 我拿到禁止令就不会了 这里可是犯罪现场 |
[11:23] | Are you blaming these poor people for Joseph’s murder? | 你要把约瑟夫被杀怪罪到这些可怜人身上吗 |
[11:25] | Doesn’t his murder convince you | 难道他的死还没让你明白 |
[11:26] | how much these people hate what you’re doing to them? | 他们有多恨你们在这里做的事吗 |
[11:28] | Are you threatening me? | 你在恐吓我吗 |
[11:29] | I’ve been threatening you for six months. | 我都恐吓你半年了 |
[11:31] | Well, stop. | 那就此打住 |
[11:33] | Special Agent Mulder with the FBI. | 联调局特别探员穆德 |
[11:35] | And who are these two fine representatives | 请问你们两位友爱之城的 |
[11:37] | of the City of Brotherly Love? | 优秀代表是谁 |
[11:40] | Daryl Landry. I’ve been working with Joseph Cutler. | 达里尔·兰德里 约瑟夫·卡特勒的同事 |
[11:42] | We’ve been redeveloping this area. | 我们在重新开发这片区域 |
[11:44] | And you are? | 那你呢 |
[11:44] | And why do you think someone down here killed him? | 你为什么认为是这里的人杀了他 |
[11:46] | Nancy Huff. | 南希·霍夫 |
[11:47] | I’m the president of the Central Bucks County school board. | 我是巴克斯县教委会委员长 |
[11:50] | And this…douche bag and cutler are moving… | 这个渣男和卡特勒要搬… |
[11:52] | Oh, you guys married? | 你们结婚了 |
[11:53] | – No? – To him? | -不是吗 -和他 |
[11:55] | No. | 才没有 |
[11:56] | “Douche bag.” I thought maybe… | 你说”渣男” 我以为也许… |
[11:58] | Yeah, him and Cutler | 是指他 他和卡特勒 |
[11:59] | are moving these poor homeless out of this area | 要把这些可怜的流浪者撵出这片区域 |
[12:01] | in order to build a ten-story apartment building | 好建一幢十层的公寓楼 |
[12:03] | to kick-start gentrification. | 促进市区中产阶级化进程 |
[12:05] | The old Franklin State Hospital | 已经废弃的老富兰克林医院 |
[12:06] | is in her district, just sitting there empty. | 处于她的片区 就放在那里空置着 |
[12:08] | We’re taking these poor people | 我们是要把这些可怜人 |
[12:10] | out of the downtown to that facility, | 从市区搬到那医院去 |
[12:12] | away from the drug bazaar, | 帮他们远离贩毒交易 |
[12:14] | the rats, the urine in the streets. | 老鼠和街头尿渍 |
[12:16] | I want these people to be safe and comfortable | 我也同样希望这些人 |
[12:18] | as much as anyone. | 能生活在安全舒适的地方 |
[12:19] | I come down here | 我每年感恩节都来这里 |
[12:20] | every Thanksgiving and serve turkey dinners. | 分发感恩节火鸡晚餐 |
[12:23] | Oh, but? | 但是呢 |
[12:24] | But the Franklin Hospital is just two blocks | 但是富兰克林医院离宾斯波利高中 |
[12:27] | from Pennsbury High School. | 仅有两个街区的距离 |
[12:29] | If one of these… | 如果这些… |
[12:30] | downtown people killed Cutler, | “市区人”中的一个杀了卡特勒 |
[12:33] | would you want that person moved near your children? | 你会想让那人搬到离你孩子很近的地方吗 |
[12:35] | Okay, okay, okay, I hear you speaking for them, | 好好好 我听到你好像在为他们说话 |
[12:37] | but really you’re speaking for yourself. | 但其实你是在为自己说话 |
[12:39] | And I hear you speaking for them, | 我也听到你好像在为他们说话 |
[12:41] | but really speaking for yourself. | 其实你也是在为自己说话 |
[12:42] | What I don’t hear is who speaks for them. | 我却没听到有人真正为他们说话 |
[12:44] | The Band-Aid Nose Man. | 创可贴鼻人 |
[12:50] | Band-Aid Nose Man? | 创可贴鼻人 |
[12:53] | What is that? That’s…name of the artist? Who is that? | 那是谁 是那个画家的艺名吗 那是谁 |
[12:55] | You know where I can find him? | 你知道我去哪能找到他吗 |
[13:16] | I don’t know if my being here | 我不知道我在这里 |
[13:18] | will help bring you back… | 能否把你从鬼门关拉回来 |
[13:22] | but I’m here. | 但我就在这里 |
[13:28] | 个人物品 患者姓名 玛格丽特·史考莉 患者编号 物品数 | |
[14:00] | Hey, Bill. | 比尔 |
[14:02] | What time is it where you are? | 你那里现在几点了 |
[14:05] | What time is your flight from Frankfurt? | 你什么时候从法兰克福起飞 |
[14:16] | I think you should get here as soon as you can. | 我觉得你应该尽快赶过来 |
[14:19] | Oh, I can’t… | 我不能… |
[14:20] | How am I to know that? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:22] | I-I won’t answer as to | 我不会回答 |
[14:24] | whether she’s going to die before you get here. | “她能不能挺到你赶来”这种问题 |
[14:28] | Bill, yes, | 比尔 没错 |
[14:29] | I’m a doctor, but I’m also her daughter. | 我是个医生 但我也是她女儿 |
[14:33] | Well, we’ll keep her on life support. | 我们不会拔呼吸机的 |
[14:36] | That’s… that’s what she wanted. | 这…是她的愿望 |
[14:42] | Yes. Mom and I talked about it after my experience in a coma. | 是的 我那次昏迷后妈妈和我讨论过这事 |
[14:49] | She said that she wanted us to do everything | 她说她想让我们尽所有可能 |
[14:51] | that we could to keep her alive. | 让她活下去 |
[14:54] | Her advance directive is on the Living Will Registry. | 她的预设指示已经写在生前预嘱上了 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:10] | Clean? | 什么都没有吗 |
[15:11] | So clean. There’s nothing here. | 没有 这上面什么都没有 |
[15:14] | You can confirm | 你能确定 |
[15:15] | that there’s no presence of any pathogenic agents? | 这上面没有任何病原体吗 |
[15:17] | No, Mulder. | 没有 穆德 |
[15:18] | I mean, there’s nothing. | 我是说 什么都没有 |
[15:19] | Something’s there. | 上面确实有什么物质 |
[15:21] | Some material appears apparent, but it’s also not there. | 上面看起来确实有东西 但是同时也没有 |
[15:24] | I used backscattered electron imaging | 我用背散射电子成像 |
[15:26] | to separate and identify inorganic particles | 来分离鉴定无机颗粒 |
[15:28] | from organic materials, and I found neither. | 和有机物 结果什么都没找到 |
[15:31] | There’s no organic material on this Band-Aid, | 这张创可贴上没有有机物 |
[15:33] | but there’s no inorganic material either. | 也没有无机物 |
[15:36] | It’s not alive. | 它既不是活的 |
[15:38] | It’s not dead. | 也不是死的 |
[15:49] | Nurse? Is it wise to administer | 护士 给一个心脏骤停的患者 |
[15:51] | a hypertonic saline to a cardiac arrest patient? | 输高渗生理盐水这明智吗 |
[15:54] | Agent Scully, we had to confirm your mother’s advance directive, | 史考莉探员 我们得履行您母亲的预设指示 |
[15:57] | and it indicates that she not be resuscitated | 上面说如果她失去意识或需要进行人工呼吸 |
[15:59] | if unconscious or requires artificial respiration. | 就不要对她进行复苏了 |
[16:03] | She amended it last year. | 她在去年做了修改 |
[16:04] | It’s signed and witnessed by two retired naval officers. | 在两名退役海军军官的见证下签了字 |
[16:20] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看这是什么 |
[16:29] | – This one’s so big. – Yeah. | -这真大啊 -对 |
[16:30] | – This is new territory. – It’s not like him. | -这前所未有 -不像他的风格 |
[16:33] | We should go to Sotheby’s on this. | 我们该把这个送去索斯比拍卖行 |
[16:35] | Never knew you could make so much money off the homeless. | 我从不知道从流浪汉身上能捞这么多银子 |
[16:38] | I’ll call our usual collectors. | 我去给常合作的收藏家打电话 |
[16:40] | – Put that away. – Okay. | -把它收好 -好的 |
[16:42] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[16:44] | Let’s go, buddy. | 走吧 伙计 |
[16:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:33] | You input that new guy’s number | 上周我们新认识的那个人 |
[17:35] | we met from last week? | 电话你记下了吗 |
[17:42] | The waitress from the bar? | 还记得那个酒吧女服务员吗 |
[17:43] | She’s got a friend. | 她还有个朋友哦 |
[17:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:50] | Why’d you turn it around, man? | 为什么把它翻过去了 伙计 |
[17:52] | Those slats will mess up the paint. | 挡板会把画刮花的 |
[17:59] | Dude, what are you doing? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[18:43] | We have to extubate her. | 我们必须给她拔管 |
[18:47] | It’s not necessarily termination, | 那不一定会导致死亡 |
[18:49] | but we not only have to honor the law, Dana, | 况且我们不仅要遵守法律 黛娜 |
[18:52] | we also have to respect your mother’s wishes. | 还要尊重你母亲的意愿 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[19:11] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[19:20] | All right! | 好了 |
[19:22] | Time to go to your new home. | 欢迎来到你们的新家 |
[19:24] | – Everyone on the bus. – Excuse me. | -所有人下车 -抱歉 借过 |
[19:25] | Let’s go. | 快点走 |
[19:27] | This is an injunction against this operation, Landry. | 这是针对这次行动的禁止令 兰德里 |
[19:29] | If any of these buses show up at Franklin Hospital, | 如果再有这样的车来富兰克林医院 |
[19:31] | they’ll be turned away by Bucks County sheriffs. | 他们将会被巴克斯县治安官驱逐 |
[19:40] | There was some artwork displayed | 卡特勒遇害后 |
[19:42] | outside Cutler’s office after the murder. | 他的办公室外出现了一处涂鸦 |
[19:44] | It was of a figure | 街上的流浪者们 |
[19:46] | the people on the street believes defends them. | 认为那是他们的保护神 |
[19:49] | The street artist that made the artwork | 创作涂鸦的街头艺术家 |
[19:51] | goes by the name “Trashman”– no one knows his real name. | 笔名是”垃圾人” 没人知道他的真实姓名 |
[19:53] | Stays anonymous. No one’s ever seen him. | 一直保持匿名 没人见过他 |
[19:56] | I suspect the subject may be a mission-oriented killer | 我怀疑这个人可能是一个使命型连环杀手 |
[19:59] | who believes he’s helping the homeless | 认为自己杀死强制搬迁项目的相关人员 |
[20:00] | by eliminating those involved with the relocation. | 是在帮助流浪者 |
[20:05] | And I would stay, | 我想留下来陪你 |
[20:08] | but I suspect the subject will kill again. | 但我怀疑那人还会再次杀人 |
[20:13] | She asked for Charlie before she fell into the coma. | 她昏迷前问起过查理 |
[20:18] | – Your brother? – Yeah. | -你弟弟 -是的 |
[20:20] | Just him. Not Bill or me or… | 只问了他 没提比尔或是我或是… |
[20:23] | I don’t even know where he is. | 我都不知道他在哪儿 |
[20:24] | He hasn’t bothered with her or with us for years. | 他跟我们 跟她 都很多年没联系了 |
[20:28] | Why would she do that? | 她怎么会问起他 |
[20:31] | And why would she change her living will | 还有 她为什么没跟我说 |
[20:32] | without talking to me? | 就更改了生前遗嘱 |
[20:36] | And what’s this? Oh. | 这又是什么 |
[20:39] | I’ve never seen her wear it. | 我从没见她戴过这个 |
[20:41] | The-the date has no significance. | 这日期没有任何意义 |
[20:44] | It’s not any of our birthdays. | 不是我们某个人的生日 |
[20:45] | It’s not dad’s death or Melissa’s. | 也不是爸爸或梅丽莎的忌日 |
[20:49] | I mean, what is it about that quarter | 这个硬币到底有什么意义 |
[20:52] | that she would frame it to put it around her neck? | 她为什么要把它做成项链戴着 |
[20:57] | Are you ready to extubate? | 准备好拔管了吗 |
[20:59] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[21:09] | You have a stent on hand? | 准备好冠状动脉支架了吗 |
[21:10] | Removing the tube. | 准备拔管 |
[21:12] | On her next exhale. | 在她下一次呼气时 |
[21:14] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:21] | I don’t care about the big questions right now, Mulder. | 我现在一点儿不都在乎那些大问题了 穆德 |
[21:26] | I just want one more chance to ask my mom a few little ones. | 我只想有机会再问妈妈一些小小的问题 |
[21:32] | ♪When you’re alone♪ | ♪当你孤单一人♪ |
[21:33] | ♪And life is making you lonely♪ | ♪生活寂寥无慰♪ |
[21:36] | ♪You can always go♪ | ♪你总是可以♪ |
[21:38] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[21:40] | ♪When you’ve got worries♪ | ♪当你忧心忡忡♪ |
[21:42] | ♪All the noise and the hurry♪ | ♪周围喧嚣忙碌♪ |
[21:44] | ♪Seems to help I know♪ | ♪我知道解忧之法♪ |
[21:46] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[21:57] | Hey, honey, letting you know | 亲爱的 跟你说一声 |
[21:58] | I checked in at the hotel. | 我已经入住酒店了 |
[21:59] | I’ll call you on the way to the meeting. | 去开会的路上再给你打电话 |
[22:01] | Kids are good. They’re staying at Ed and Melinda’s. | 孩子们都很好 他们在艾德和梅琳达家 |
[22:03] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[22:35] | 没有未接电话 没有未读短信 | |
[22:45] | ♪When you’re alone♪ | ♪当你孤单一人♪ |
[22:46] | ♪And life is making you lonely♪ | ♪生活寂寥无慰♪ |
[22:48] | ♪You can always go♪ | ♪你总是可以♪ |
[22:52] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[22:53] | ♪When you’ve got worries♪ | ♪当你忧心忡忡♪ |
[22:55] | ♪All the noise and the hurry♪ | ♪周围喧嚣忙碌♪ |
[22:57] | ♪Seems to help I know♪ | ♪我知道解忧之法♪ |
[23:00] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:01] | ♪Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city♪ | ♪聆听车辆川流的乐章♪ |
[23:05] | ♪Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty♪ | ♪欣赏道旁炫彩的华灯♪ |
[23:09] | ♪How can you lose♪ | ♪你怎会迷失♪ |
[23:12] | ♪The lights are much brighter there♪ | ♪那里灯光更加闪亮♪ |
[23:15] | ♪You can forget all your troubles♪ | ♪让你抛却烦恼♪ |
[23:17] | ♪Forget all your cares♪ | ♪忘掉忧虑♪ |
[23:19] | ♪So go downtown♪ | ♪快去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:22] | ♪Things’ll be great when you’re♪ | ♪一切都会变得美好♪ |
[23:24] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:25] | ♪No finer place, for sure♪ | ♪胜过世上任何地方♪ |
[23:28] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:29] | ♪You’re gonna be all right now♪ | ♪愁绪消散柳暗花明♪ |
[23:36] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:38] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:40] | ♪And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you♪ | ♪或许会找到善解人意听你倾诉的人♪ |
[23:43] | ♪Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand to♪ | ♪或许会找到和你一样需要施援的人♪ |
[23:47] | ♪Guide them along♪ | ♪指点他们走出困境♪ |
[23:50] | ♪So maybe I’ll see you there♪ | ♪或许我会在那里碰到你♪ |
[23:53] | ♪We can forget all our troubles♪ | ♪我们可以抛却烦恼♪ |
[23:55] | ♪Forget all our cares♪ | ♪忘掉忧虑♪ |
[23:57] | ♪So go downtown♪ | ♪快去市区逛逛♪ |
[23:59] | ♪Things’ll be great when you’re♪ | ♪一切都会变得美好♪ |
[24:02] | ♪Downtown♪ | ♪去市区逛逛♪ |
[24:03] | ♪Everything’s waiting for you♪ | ♪精彩等待着你♪ |
[24:17] | Back in the day, did… | 过去办案期间 |
[24:20] | we ever come across the ability to just… | 我们有没有遇到过 |
[24:24] | wish someone back to life? | 能让人起死回生的超自然能力 |
[24:27] | I invented it. | 有 我发明的 |
[24:30] | When you were in the hospital, | 那时候你在医院 |
[24:33] | like this. | 跟现在差不多 |
[24:37] | You’re a dark wizard, Mulder. | 你真是个黑巫师 穆德 |
[24:41] | What else is new? | 这有什么新鲜的 |
[24:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:57] | Charlie. Did Bill call you? | 查理 比尔打给你了吗 |
[25:02] | Mom asked for you. | 妈妈问起过你 |
[25:04] | Charlie, can you just say something to her, please? | 查理 你能跟她说些什么吗 求你了 |
[25:08] | Just anything. I don’t know. Just… | 什么都可以 我也不知道 |
[25:13] | Do what I can’t do. | 做我无法做到的事 |
[25:15] | Bring her back to us. | 把她带回来 |
[25:19] | Okay. I’ll put it on speakerphone. | 好的 我开免提让她听 |
[25:26] | I’ve got Charlie here. | 查理来电话了 |
[25:28] | He’s on the phone. | 他在电话里和你说话 |
[25:30] | I know you can hear him. | 我知道你能听到他 |
[25:32] | Mom? It’s me. It’s Charlie. | 妈妈 是我 查理 |
[25:36] | I heard you were asking for me, so… | 我听说你在找我 |
[25:38] | here I am, for once. | 这一次 我来了 |
[25:40] | 心率 脉搏容积 呼吸监护 | |
[25:40] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[25:42] | What’s the big mystery? | 有什么大秘密 |
[25:44] | Anything? Any reaction? | 有反应吗 |
[25:46] | Well, her pulse rate quickened, | 她的脉搏加快了 |
[25:47] | but I didn’t see her move. | 但我没看到她动 |
[25:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[25:57] | She just opened her eyes. | 她刚睁开眼了 |
[25:59] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[26:00] | Do you know your name? | 你知道自己的名字吗 |
[26:10] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[26:13] | is named William, too. | 也叫 威廉姆 |
[26:23] | Mom? Mom. Mom. Mom, it’s Dana. | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 我是黛娜 |
[26:26] | Mom, I’m here. I’m here. | 妈妈 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[26:28] | Come back to us. Mom? Mom? | 不要走 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:30] | Dana? Dana? | 黛娜 黛娜 |
[26:33] | – Mom. – What’s going on? | -妈妈 -出什么事了 |
[27:05] | No, you get that out of here. | 不 你们把这个拿走 |
[27:07] | Get that out of here. | 把这个拿走 |
[27:08] | Scully, Scully, Scully, no. | 史考莉 史考莉 别这样 |
[27:09] | Margaret is an organ donor, ok, they need her right away. | 玛格丽特是器官捐献者 他们现在就需要她 |
[27:14] | You got to let her go. | 你得放手让她走了 |
[27:28] | Her last words to us… | 她留给我们最后的话 |
[27:32] | were about our child. | 是关于我们的孩子 |
[27:36] | Her grandchild. | 她的外孙 |
[27:40] | That we gave away. | 我们送人的孩子 |
[27:46] | Why did she say that? | 她为什么说那事 |
[27:51] | Why did she have to say that? | 她为什么非要说那个 |
[28:07] | Mulder, let’s drive to Philadelphia. | 穆德 我们回费城去吧 |
[28:10] | – I need to work. – No. No, no, no. | -我需要工作 -不不不 |
[28:12] | – Yes. Right now. – No, I get it, Scully, I do. | -就现在 -不 我明白 史考莉 |
[28:13] | – But not right now. – Mulder, right now. | -但不是现在 -穆德 就现在 |
[28:14] | I need to work right now. | 我现在就需要工作 |
[28:30] | I broke down the paint samples you chipped away | 我将你们从垃圾人签名上 |
[28:32] | from the Trashman’s signature and analyzed it | 刮下来的油漆碎片分解 |
[28:33] | with Vibrational Spectography. | 并用振动频谱仪做了分析 |
[28:35] | It defines binders, pigments and additives | 这种方法可以鉴定油漆中的 |
[28:37] | that are used in spray paint. | 粘结剂 颜料和添加剂 |
[28:38] | The binder present in this breakdown | 这个油漆中用的粘结剂 |
[28:40] | was patented by a brand called Cannonz | 是加农兹公司的专利 |
[28:43] | and used only in their high-end spray paints. | 且只在高端喷漆中使用 |
[28:46] | Product locator indicates there’s only one store | 产品定位显示在中心费城 |
[28:48] | in Central Philadelphia that carries it. | 只有一家商店有销售 |
[29:15] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[29:31] | Federal agents! | 联邦探员 |
[29:38] | We’re looking for the Trashman. | 我们要找垃圾人 |
[29:49] | I’m just letting you know, guys, | 我就跟你们说一声 伙计们 |
[29:51] | from here on down, there’s no light. | 从这儿往下 没有灯 |
[29:53] | Power’s out. | 没电 |
[30:03] | What? I wasn’t gonna shoot the kid. | 怎么了 我可不会朝他开枪 |
[30:05] | And I don’t do stairs anymore. | 我也不玩爬楼梯追人了 |
[30:07] | Mulder, back in the day, | 穆德 想当年 |
[30:08] | I used to do stairs and in three-inch heels. | 我还穿着七厘米的高跟鞋爬楼梯呢 |
[30:10] | “Back in the day.” | “想当年”啊 |
[30:12] | Scully, “Back in the day” is now. | 史考莉 说当年不如说现在 |
[30:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:10] | Federal agents! Open up! | 联邦探员 开门 |
[31:11] | If you’re in danger, we’re here to help. | 如果你有危险 我们来帮你 |
[31:14] | I am in danger! | 我是有危险 |
[31:16] | But go away. | 但滚开 |
[31:27] | Put the guns down! They don’t work on them! | 把枪放下 那对他们没用 |
[31:29] | Put them away! They don’t work! | 把枪收起来 那没用 |
[31:32] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[31:33] | I’ve tried to shoot them. | 我试过朝他们开枪 |
[31:36] | You the Trashman? | 你就是垃圾人吗 |
[31:37] | Turn down the light, man. | 把灯关掉 伙计 |
[31:38] | Turn down the light. | 把灯关掉 |
[31:41] | If they don’t see me | 如果它们看不到我 |
[31:42] | and I don’t see them, | 我也看不到它们 |
[31:44] | they can’t hurt me. | 它们就伤害不到我 |
[31:52] | The people on the streets– | 在街头流浪的人 |
[31:54] | the homeless, street people– | 无家可归的 街上的那些 |
[31:56] | they ain’t got no voice, right? | 没有人替他们说话 不是吗 |
[31:57] | They get treated like trash. | 他们被当做垃圾一样对待 |
[31:59] | I mean, actual trash. | 真的是被当成垃圾 |
[32:01] | It’s like this. | 就好比 |
[32:02] | You throw your grande cup or your pop bottle | 你把杯子瓶子 |
[32:04] | in the right trash can under the sink– | 扔在水槽下面的分类垃圾桶里 |
[32:06] | recyclables here, trash there– | 可回收的扔这儿 厨余垃圾扔那儿 |
[32:08] | you tie it in a bag, you take it outside, | 用袋子装好 拎出去 |
[32:09] | you put it in the right Dumpsters. | 扔在指定的垃圾箱里 |
[32:10] | Pat yourself on the head. | 然后拍拍自己的脑袋 |
[32:12] | You’re a good person, yeah? | 觉得自己是个好人对吧 |
[32:14] | You did the right thing, you fought global warming, | 你做了件好事 抗击了全球变暖 |
[32:15] | you love all the little animals. | 你热爱那些小动物 |
[32:17] | Well, Friday come, Wednesday maybe, | 每当星期五 或是星期三 |
[32:19] | garbageman takes the trash away. | 收垃圾的人来把垃圾收走 |
[32:20] | It’s not your problem anymore. | 就没你什么麻烦了 |
[32:21] | Magic! | 真神了 |
[32:24] | But it is your problem, | 但是你的麻烦其实没完 |
[32:26] | because it piles up in the landfill. | 垃圾堆满填埋场 |
[32:28] | And the plastics leak toxins into the water and the sky. | 塑料向水源和大气中泄漏有害物 |
[32:32] | But if you don’t see a problem, there’s no problem, right? | 可你眼不见 心不烦 对吧 |
[32:36] | People treat people like trash. | 有些人把别人也当垃圾对待 |
[32:40] | So, what, | 所以呢 |
[32:40] | you took care of the problem? | 就由你来处理这些麻烦吗 |
[32:42] | I did my part. | 我尽自己一份力 |
[32:43] | By killing Joseph Cutler and Nancy Huff | 通过杀掉约瑟夫·卡特勒和南希·霍夫 |
[32:45] | and those two art thieves? | 还有那两个偷画贼来尽力吗 |
[32:46] | Nah, I was just trying to give those people a voice | 不 我只是想办法给那些人发声 |
[32:49] | the only way I know how– through art. | 我唯一擅长的 就是利用艺术 |
[32:52] | Not violence. | 而非暴力 |
[32:53] | Something I can put around town, | 我可以把作品画在全市各处 |
[32:55] | so they wouldn’t be forgotten. | 这样人们会记得他们 |
[32:57] | A stencil that looked over the bad suit building man, | 用画像让那个穿劣质西装的包工头如芒在背 |
[33:00] | looked down on the lawn gnome suburban lady. | 用画像来鄙视那个市郊来的矮个女人 |
[33:02] | Well, why’d you put up the art after the fact? | 你为什么要在案发后才画 |
[33:04] | The-the morning of Cutler’s murder? | 就在卡特勒被杀的那个早上 |
[33:06] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[33:07] | That-that… that wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[33:10] | I only thought him up. | 我只是把他想象出来 |
[33:11] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[33:13] | Those people who got killed– that was only him. | 被杀的那些人 是他干的 |
[33:15] | Him? Who-who is him? | 他 他是谁 |
[33:19] | You saw those things in the hall. | 你看见大厅里的那些东西了 |
[33:21] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[33:22] | I made them. | 那些都是我的作品 |
[33:23] | I didn’t mean to, but I made ’em. | 我没想真做出来 但它们还是出现了 |
[33:26] | They’ll go away, eventually. | 它们会慢慢消失的 |
[33:27] | They’re fading. | 它们会逐渐消退 |
[33:29] | But the Band-Aid Nose Man… | 但是创可贴鼻人 |
[33:34] | …he’s different. | 他不一样 |
[33:38] | Tibetan Buddhists would call him a Tulpa. | 西藏佛教徒管这叫”幻人” |
[33:41] | A thought form | 一种思想体 |
[33:42] | using mind and energy | 利用意念和精力 |
[33:43] | to will a consciousness into existence. | 把一种意识转化为存在 |
[33:46] | Tulpa is a 1929 Theosophist mistranslation | “幻人”是1929年一个通神论者的误译 |
[33:49] | of the Tibetan word “Tulku,” | 翻译自藏文”活佛” |
[33:51] | meaning “a manifestation body.” | 意为”显灵之身” |
[33:53] | There is no idea in Tibetan Buddhism | 在藏传佛教里并没有 |
[33:55] | of a thought form or thought as form. | 思想体或思想实体这样的概念 |
[33:57] | And a… and a realized Tulku would never harm anyone, | 而得道活佛是不会伤害任何人的 |
[34:00] | let alone kill. | 更别说杀人了 |
[34:01] | Okay. But I’m telling you. | 好吧 但我跟你说 |
[34:03] | I spend a lot of energy in my art. | 我在我的艺术中倾注了很多精力 |
[34:05] | I, uh, meditated on it. | 我冥想它 |
[34:07] | I willed it. | 我念化它 |
[34:12] | What I wanted him to look like, | 我想象他应该是什么样子 |
[34:14] | what I wanted him to be, | 我想象他应该成为什么 |
[34:16] | and why I wanted him. | 还有我需要他的意义 |
[34:23] | I didn’t bring him here. | 不是我创造了他 |
[34:25] | He came to me. | 而是他自己找到了我 |
[34:29] | But in the end, | 但最终 |
[34:30] | he told me what he wanted to be. | 是他告诉我他想成为什么 |
[34:34] | All we do is hold the pencil. | 我们所做的仅仅是握着铅笔 |
[34:37] | All we do is hold the clay. | 仅仅是握着黏土 |
[34:41] | I think there must be spirits and souls | 我想一定有神灵和灵魂 |
[34:44] | floating all around us. | 漂浮在我们四周 |
[34:45] | And if you think real hard | 只要你努力地去想 |
[34:48] | or you want them so bad… | 或是你的愿心至诚 |
[34:52] | they come to you. | 他们就会找到你 |
[34:54] | What are you gonna call him? | 你准备给他起什么名字 |
[34:56] | William. | 威廉姆 |
[34:57] | And then they become alive with a life | 然后他们活了过来 |
[35:00] | of their own. | 有了属于自己的生命 |
[35:05] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[35:08] | is named William, too. | 也叫威廉姆 |
[35:11] | Our son, Mulder. | 我们的儿子 穆德 |
[35:14] | I gave him up. | 我把他送人了 |
[35:20] | This… | 这个… |
[35:21] | this is what came to me in my dreams. | 这东西是在我睡梦中降临的 |
[35:23] | From some other place, yeah? | 从某个不属于这世界的地方 明白吗 |
[35:25] | But now it’s alive and it’s out there. | 现在它活了 在外面游荡 |
[35:28] | Down to the Band-Aid I used to hold the clay in place. | 连我用来保持粘土形状的创可贴都一模一样 |
[35:31] | Who would copy this? | 谁会仿制这种东西 |
[35:32] | And did you smell it? | 而且你闻过它的气味吗 |
[35:34] | It smells like nothing on this Earth. | 它的气味根本就不属于这个世界 |
[35:36] | It has its own life. | 它有自己的生命 |
[35:38] | Does what it wants. | 做它想做的事 |
[35:40] | I just wanted to scare ’em, | 我只是想要吓吓他们 |
[35:41] | scare anyone that took dignity away from the homeless. | 吓吓那些剥夺流浪者们尊严的人 |
[35:44] | That’s where the violent idea popped in my head. | 所以我才萌生出这个暴力的想法 |
[35:46] | It was just an emotion that ran through my head. | 那本来只是我头脑中的一种情绪 |
[35:47] | An idea is dangerous, even a small one. | 但想法是危险的 哪怕一个小想法 |
[35:50] | But now he uses that violent idea. | 现在他将这个暴力想法付诸实施 |
[35:52] | He thinks that is what he is supposed to do. | 他以为那是他应该做的 |
[35:56] | You are responsible. | 这是你的责任 |
[35:59] | If you made the problem, | 如果你制造了这个麻烦 |
[36:02] | if it was your idea… | 如果这一切源自你的想法 |
[36:06] | then you’re responsible. | 那这就是你的责任 |
[36:08] | You put it out of sight, | 你把它推到一边 |
[36:09] | so that it wouldn’t be your problem. | 假装这不是你的麻烦 |
[36:14] | But you’re just as bad as the people that you hate. | 但其实你和你憎恨的那些人一样糟糕 |
[36:20] | If what you believe is possible, | 如果真的有可能是你认为的那样 |
[36:22] | the last person involved in the relocation would be Landry. | 那涉及强制搬迁项目的人只剩下兰德里了 |
[36:26] | He got the injunction lifted. | 他刚设法解除了禁止令 |
[36:28] | They’re moving people out to Franklin Hospital tonight. | 他们今晚就要把人们送去富兰克林医院 |
[36:36] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[36:38] | I’m paying a lot of good money for all this. | 我为这可花了不少钱 |
[36:39] | Let’s get going. | 赶快上车吧 |
[36:40] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[36:42] | We’re looking for Daryl Landry. | 我们在找达里尔·兰德里 |
[36:44] | Mr. Landry, this is Agent Mulder. | 兰德里先生 我是穆德探员 |
[36:46] | I need you to call me back. | 我需要你尽快给我回电话 |
[36:47] | Yeah. It’s urgent. | 有紧急情况 |
[36:59] | I want my dog. | 我想要我的狗 |
[37:01] | I said it. I didn’t want to be here | 我说了 如果不许我带上狗 |
[37:03] | if they wouldn’t let me have my dog. | 我就不想来这里 |
[37:04] | Sir, go to your room. | 先生 进你的房间去 |
[37:05] | The dogs have been sent to the shelter. | 狗都被送去动物收容所了 |
[37:07] | I’m sure you can find it there. | 我肯定你能在那里找到它 |
[37:11] | Mr. Landry, sir? | 兰德里先生 先生 |
[38:00] | Somebody down there? | 有人在里面吗 |
[38:06] | This area is off limits! | 这片区域是禁止进入的 |
[38:09] | Come back here to the rooms. | 出来回你的房间去 |
[40:02] | There’s one way out of this room. | 这房间只有一个出口 |
[40:04] | He just screamed seconds ago. | 他几秒前还惨叫过 |
[40:05] | H-How did we not see whoever | 我们怎么会没看见 |
[40:06] | did this to him leave the room? | 杀他的人离开这个房间 |
[40:52] | I know now why Mom asked for Charlie, | 我现在知道妈妈为什么会问起查理了 |
[40:59] | even though he was out of her life. | 虽然他已经不再和她联系 |
[41:02] | She wanted to know before she left that he’d be okay. | 她还是想在临走前知道他还好 |
[41:08] | She gave birth to him. | 他是她的骨肉 |
[41:11] | She made him. | 是她创造了他 |
[41:14] | He’s her responsibility. | 他是她的责任 |
[41:18] | And that’s why she said what she said to us. | 这也是她跟我们说那些话的原因 |
[41:25] | She wanted to make sure that we’d be responsible | 她想要确保我们能担起责任 |
[41:29] | to know that William’s okay. | 确定威廉姆也还好 |
[41:32] | Even though we can’t see him. | 即使我们无法见到他 |
[41:39] | I know that as parents, | 我知道作为父母 |
[41:42] | we made a difficult sacrifice | 我们是为了保证他的安全 |
[41:46] | to keep him safe. | 才做出了艰难的牺牲 |
[41:49] | That it was for his own good to put him up for adoption. | 把他送人是为了他好 |
[41:55] | But I can’t help but think of him, Fox. | 但我总是忍不住想起他 福克斯 |
[42:01] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[42:06] | I believe that you will find all of your answers. | 我一直坚信你会找到你探寻的所有答案 |
[42:10] | You will find the answers to the biggest mysteries, | 你会为这世间最大的疑问找到答案 |
[42:14] | and I will be there when you do. | 而那一刻我会陪在你身边 |
[42:20] | But my mysteries… | 但我自己的疑问 |
[42:24] | I’ll never have answered. | 我却永远都得不到答案了 |
[42:27] | I won’t know if he thinks of me, too, | 我无法知道他会不会也时常想起我 |
[42:29] | or if he’s ever been afraid and wished that I was there. | 他会不会有害怕的时候并希望我在他身边 |
[42:34] | Does he doubt himself because we left him? | 他会不会因为我们离开他而自我怀疑 |
[42:39] | What questions does he have of me? | 他对我会有什么样的疑问 |
[42:43] | The same that I have with this quarter? | 会不会有和我此时一样的疑问 |
[42:50] | And I want to believe… | 我想相信… |
[42:53] | I need to believe, | 我需要相信 |
[42:56] | that we didn’t treat him like trash. | 我们没有像扔垃圾一样抛弃他 |