时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The countdown has begun. | 倒计时已经开始了 |
[00:07] | Alien technology being used against us | 外星科技正被用来对抗人类 |
[00:10] | by a venal conspiracy of men against humanity. | 这是一个贪赃枉法 违背人道的人类阴谋 |
[00:13] | It’s all part of a conspiracy dating back to the UFO crash | 全都是从1947年罗斯威尔飞碟坠毁开始的 |
[00:17] | at Roswell in 1947. | 全球阴谋的一部分 |
[00:19] | How can we help you, Mr. O’Malley? | 有什么我们能帮你的吗 奥马利先生 |
[00:20] | I’m rattling some pretty big cages in the intelligence community, | 我在情报界掀起了不少涟漪 |
[00:23] | but I’m prepared to blow open maybe | 但我已经准备好要进一步 |
[00:25] | the most evil conspiracy the world has ever known. | 揭露史上最邪恶的阴谋 |
[00:28] | I didn’t know how my work would be used. | 我当时不知道我的成果会被如此利用 |
[00:32] | They removed your unborn fetuses. | 他们取走了你未出生的胎儿 |
[00:34] | They do everything through here, even with the DNA. | 什么都从这取 取DNA也是 |
[00:36] | Tell them about your DNA, Sveta. | 告诉他们你的DNA怎么了 斯维塔 |
[00:38] | I have alien DNA. For sure. | 我身上有外星基因 |
[00:41] | They police us and spy on us, | 他们管制我们 监视我们 |
[00:43] | tell us that makes us safer. | 告诉我们这会让我们更安全 |
[00:44] | We’ve never been in more danger. | 我们从未如此身陷险境 |
[00:46] | Then do something about it, Mulder. | 那就对此做些什么 穆德 |
[00:48] | What are they trying to do? | 他们想要做什么 |
[00:50] | That’s the missing piece. | 这我们不清楚 |
[00:51] | Testing yourself for alien DNA? | 在检测你自己有没有外星基因吗 |
[00:54] | I sequenced my own genome, | 我对我自己的基因组做了测序 |
[00:56] | because of my history and because we have a child together. | 因为我过去的经历以及因为我们的孩子 |
[00:59] | Scully, | 史考莉 |
[01:00] | are you saying you have alien DNA? | 你是说你有外星基因吗 |
[01:03] | I’m saying someone has to stop these sons of bitches. | 我是说必须有人来阻止这些混蛋 |
[01:13] | Oh, no. No! | 不要啊 不 |
[01:31] | My name is Dana Katherine Scully. | 我叫黛娜·凯瑟琳·史考莉 |
[01:34] | I am a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, | 我是一名联邦调查局探员 |
[01:38] | a career I chose after medical school, | 我从医学院毕业后选择了这一职业 |
[01:40] | which promised a chance to further my aim as a scientist | 以谋求从事更高层次的科学研究 |
[01:44] | and as a seeker of justice in a science-based world. | 并希望能在科学世界中探寻正义真相 |
[01:48] | Soon after joining the FBI, | 加入联调局后不久 |
[01:50] | I was asked to review the work of a fellow agent, Fox Mulder, | 我被派去审查一位同事福克斯·穆德的工作 |
[01:54] | and to debunk the X-Files, | 对X档案进行驳斥 |
[01:57] | cases involving what my superiors regarded as | 我的上司们认为这些案件纯属科学幻想 |
[02:00] | science fiction and a waste of resources. | 是对联调局资源的巨大浪费 |
[02:04] | I quickly came to understand Mulder’s work on the paranormal | 我很快认识到穆德对超自然现象的研究工作 |
[02:08] | wasn’t such as I’d been led to believe, | 并不是我之前认为的那样 |
[02:11] | that the X-Files were worthy of Mulder’s investigations | X档案确实值得穆德和我 |
[02:14] | and of mine, | 开展深入调查 |
[02:15] | that a world existed on the far fringes of accepted science, | 在已知科学之外的确存在着一个世界 |
[02:19] | a world where a scientist | 一个科学家对科学的坚定信念 |
[02:21] | would have her strongly held beliefs tested and retested. | 在这个世界中遭到了反复挑战 |
[02:26] | I would also come to fear that the institution I’d joined | 我同时还开始担忧 |
[02:29] | and invested with my trust was subject to the influence | 我所加入并信任的这个组织 |
[02:32] | of dark forces outside the Bureau | 受到了来自联调局外 |
[02:35] | and sometimes within, | 甚至存在于内部的黑暗势力的影响 |
[02:37] | forces threatened by Mulder’s work | 穆德的工作对该势力造成了威胁 |
[02:39] | and increasingly by mine. | 我的工作随后更增进了这一威胁 |
[02:42] | Shortly after sensing these threats, | 在感受到这些威胁后不久 |
[02:44] | I was abducted from my home by unknown assailants | 我被不明袭击者从家中绑架 |
[02:47] | and returned without a clear understanding why. | 之后又被莫名送了回来 |
[02:51] | But intervening incidents have led me to believe | 但相关事件使我相信 |
[02:54] | that during my short disappearance, | 我在短暂失踪期间 |
[02:56] | I was subjected to tests, | 曾经遭受过一系列实验 |
[02:58] | tests resulting in a life-threatening disease, | 导致我患上绝症 |
[03:02] | its cure as mysterious as the illness itself, | 最终治好我的手段和疾病本身一样神秘 |
[03:06] | tests which I now suspect are part of a larger conspiracy, | 我现在怀疑这些实验是一个更大阴谋的一部分 |
[03:11] | a conspiracy of men | 这个人为策划的阴谋 |
[03:13] | hiding science for almost 60 years… | 将相关科技隐瞒了近六十年 |
[03:17] | secrets kept from the American people | 对美国人民隐瞒这些秘密的 |
[03:20] | by a self-interested cabal | 是一个利己主义秘密团伙 |
[03:22] | intent on the consolidation of power | 图谋在国内乃至全球范围内 |
[03:25] | both at home and on a perilously global scale. | 巩固他们的权力 |
[03:29] | But questions remain unanswered | 但他们的动机 |
[03:32] | about their motives and their final objectives, | 和最终目标尚未揭晓 |
[03:36] | when and where these men might play out | 这些人会在何时何地实施他们的黑暗计划 |
[03:38] | their dark plans, | 也未可知 |
[03:41] | and the significance of a recent test result | 最近我对自己进行基因测序 |
[03:44] | of my personal genetic makeup turning up DNA anomalies | 检测出现的DNA异常又究竟有何意义 |
[03:49] | that I can only classify… | 我只能认为这些异常DNA |
[03:53] | as alien. | 来自外星 |
[05:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:03] | The parking garage is locked down for some reason. | 停车场不知为什么被封锁了 |
[05:07] | You here, Mulder? | 你在吗 穆德 |
[05:25] | Six weeks ago, we went off the air due to threats | 六周前 我们在胁迫下中止了节目 |
[05:28] | from outside forces bent on controlling content | 那些认为我们对他们造成威胁的外来势力 |
[05:31] | deemed dangerous to their cause. | 试图控制我们的言论 |
[05:33] | Today we’re back, | 今天我们再次为大家带来 |
[05:35] | with facts threatening these forces yet again, | 让这些势力感到威胁的事实真相 |
[05:38] | the discovery of something that’s so shocking | 这些发现让人十分震惊 |
[05:40] | you’ll want to sit down and prepare yourself for the truth, | 你最好坐下准备好倾听这个真相 |
[05:43] | what may seem like science fiction but is science fact, | 看起来像科幻小说 可实际上是科学事实 |
[05:47] | the legitimate and verifiable discovery of alien DNA | 通过合理且可证实的研究 我们发现 |
[05:51] | that’s in virtually every American citizen. | 几乎每个美国人身上都有外星人DNA |
[05:54] | I know what you’re thinking right now… | 我知道你现在在想什么 |
[05:58] | Agent Mulder’s phone. | 穆德探员办公室 |
[06:00] | Who’s this? Dana? | 你是谁 黛娜 |
[06:02] | Yes. Who’s this? | 是 你是谁 |
[06:04] | It’s Tad O’Malley. | 塔德·奥马利 |
[06:07] | I was just watching your show. | 我刚看了你的节目 |
[06:10] | You need to get over here. | 你得来这儿一趟 |
[06:12] | Where exactly is “here”? | “这儿”是哪里 |
[06:20] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:21] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[06:22] | What are you doing here and where is Agent Mulder? | 你在这儿干什么 穆德探员在哪儿 |
[06:24] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[06:25] | You found it like this? | 你来时就是这样吗 |
[06:27] | Door was open, unlocked. | 门开着 没锁 |
[06:28] | We had arranged an informal meeting. | 我们本来说好了要见一面 |
[06:29] | A meeting about what? | 见面说什么 |
[06:31] | About new facts surfacing. | 关于新出现的事实 |
[06:34] | I saw your report, Mr. O’Malley, | 我看到你的报道了 奥马利先生 |
[06:36] | and your dangerous allegations. | 那些指控很危险 |
[06:38] | Dangerous allegations, yes, but not irresponsible ones. | 没错 是很危险 但并非信口雌黄 |
[06:40] | Alien DNA lurking in every American citizen. | 外星人DNA潜伏在每个美国人身上 |
[06:43] | I had my own DNA tested. | 我检测了自己的DNA |
[06:44] | And what did you find? | 发现什么 |
[06:45] | We found anomalous DNA. | 发现了异常DNA |
[06:46] | 90% of everyone’s genome | 每个人基因组的九成 |
[06:48] | is anomalous DNA, Mr. O’Malley. | 都是异常DNA 奥马利先生 |
[06:50] | I have a doctor who says this is different. And he’s not a quack. | 我的医生说这不一样 他可不是江湖郎中 |
[06:53] | I’d like to be the judge of that. | 最好让我自己做这些判断 |
[06:55] | You found alien DNA yourself. | 你自己也找到了外星人DNA |
[06:57] | You found it in Sveta six weeks ago, | 六周前你在斯维塔身上就找到了 |
[06:58] | just like we all said you would. | 我们早就告诉过你会找到的 |
[07:03] | And this has got Mulder excited. | 这让穆德很兴奋 |
[07:05] | It should get anyone excited. | 任谁都会很兴奋 |
[07:09] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[07:10] | Well, first I’m calling the police. | 首先我得报警 |
[07:15] | Still no word from him? | 还没有他的消息吗 |
[07:16] | And he’s not picking up either. | 他也不接电话 |
[07:18] | You’d think he would’ve left a note, maybe a voice message. | 至少应该留下张纸条或是语音留言什么的 |
[07:21] | I’m afraid he fears my judgment. | 恐怕他是担心我的判断 |
[07:22] | Fears your judgment on what? | 担心你关于什么的判断 |
[07:25] | On whether he’s crazy or not. | 关于他是不是疯了 |
[07:26] | Then you do know something. | 那你确实知道些什么 |
[07:29] | This man, Tad O’Malley, has been making claims. | 这个塔德·奥马利一直在提出指控 |
[07:33] | Claims about what? | 关于什么的指控 |
[07:35] | That you and everyone you know has a piece of DNA | 你和所有你认识的人都有一部分DNA |
[07:38] | in your genome put there without your knowing it. | 在你不知情的情况下被放在你的基因组中 |
[07:40] | Put there by whom? | 谁放的 |
[07:41] | Well, that’s the question of the day. | 这就是问题所在 |
[07:43] | This is an Internet lunatic. You’re not saying you believe him? | 他就是个互联网疯子 你不会相信他吧 |
[07:46] | Just hold on, Agent Einstein. | 别激动 爱因斯坦探员 |
[07:47] | You’re talking to a scientist. | 她可是个科学家 |
[07:49] | Uh, forgive me, Assistant Director. | 请原谅 助理局长 |
[07:50] | It may sound insensitive, | 这听起来可能有点儿不顾他人感受 |
[07:52] | but the suggestion is pure science fiction. | 但这个说法完全是科幻小说的情节 |
[07:54] | What I’m saying, Agent Einstein, is that the facts, | 爱因斯坦探员 我所说的是 这些事实 |
[07:57] | as I understand them, cannot be discounted out of hand. | 在我看来 必须立刻引起我们的重视 |
[08:01] | No one has the right or the ability | 没人有权利或是能力 |
[08:03] | to tamper with your DNA. | 去篡改你的DNA |
[08:06] | Unless we gave them that ability. | 除非我们给了他们那种能力 |
[08:16] | Thank you for doing this, Agent Einstein. | 谢谢你能这么做 爱因斯坦探员 |
[08:18] | You didn’t have to, considering. | 其实你不需要这么做 |
[08:20] | My prejudices are only against pseudoscience. | 我只是对伪科学有偏见 |
[08:23] | If I can help to clear up this nonsense | 我非常乐意能帮忙澄清这些无稽之谈 |
[08:24] | and find Agent Mulder, I’m only happy to. | 找到穆德探员 |
[08:26] | Can you help me? | 你能帮助我吗 |
[08:27] | Do you need to sit down, sir? | 你需要坐下吗 先生 |
[08:29] | I-I don’t know. I’m-I’m not sure. | 我不知道 我不确定 |
[08:31] | Not sure of what? | 不确定什么 |
[08:32] | Wh-What’s happening to me. | 我到底怎么了 |
[08:34] | Nurse, we need some help here. | 护士 能帮下忙吗 |
[08:36] | Dr. Scully? | 史考莉医生 |
[08:36] | I think this man needs help. | 我觉得这个人需要帮助 |
[08:38] | As do so many people today. | 今天很多人都需要 |
[08:39] | Oh, his left arm, lateral deltoid. | 他的左臂 三角肌位置 |
[08:41] | Sir, can I see your arm, please? | 先生 我能看下你的手臂吗 |
[08:42] | I don’t know how it got there. | 我不知道这是怎么出现的 |
[08:44] | Okay, you need to get this man out of here, | 好了 你得把他带走 |
[08:45] | get him to see a doc immediately. | 立刻找医生来 |
[08:47] | Can you do that, Sandeep? | 你能做到吗 桑迪普 |
[08:48] | Yes, certainly. Right away. | 可以 马上做 |
[08:49] | Can I direct them in any way? | 我需要告知医生什么吗 |
[08:51] | Just find out who he is and what he’s been exposed to. | 查清楚他是谁 他接触到了什么 |
[09:27] | I’m not sure what this is going to prove. | 我不确定这会证明什么 |
[09:29] | Well, it may prove nothing or it may be negative. | 可能什么都不会证明 可能是阴性的 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to alarm you, | 我不想吓到你 |
[09:34] | Agent Einstein, but… | 爱因斯坦探员 但是… |
[09:36] | about six weeks ago, I took my own blood, | 大约六周前 我抽了自己的血 |
[09:39] | and in sequencing my genome, I discovered an anomaly. | 对我的基因组做了测序 我发现有异常 |
[09:43] | What constitutes an anomaly? | 异常是由什么导致的 |
[09:44] | An aberration in my sequence. | 我的基因序列里有一组是不正常的 |
[09:46] | Something unexplainable | 无法解释这组异常 |
[09:48] | and, by definition, alien. | 从定义上来说 是外星的 |
[09:52] | You can rest assured I don’t have alien DNA, | 你大可放心 我没有外星基因 |
[09:55] | Agent Scully, if that’s what you’re looking for. | 史考莉探员 如果你是找外星基因的话 |
[09:57] | Have you sequenced your genome? | 你对你的基因组做过测序吗 |
[09:58] | No. But has anyone? | 没有 有人做过吗 |
[10:01] | My point precisely. | 正是如此 |
[10:05] | And why were you even looking? | 你又为什么要找呢 |
[10:06] | You know little of my history, Agent Einstein. | 你不了解我的过去 爱因斯坦探员 |
[10:10] | And while we share a faith in science, | 尽管我们对科学的信念相同 |
[10:12] | I have come to the understanding | 我现在对科学的理解是 |
[10:14] | that the science that we were taught | 我们所学到的科学 |
[10:16] | takes us but a distance towards the truth. | 让我们离真相只近了一点点 |
[10:20] | Yeah, but… tampering with our DNA? | 是 但是 篡改我们的基因 |
[10:23] | I was given a smallpox vaccine as a child, | 我小时候接种过天花疫苗 |
[10:26] | as I’m sure you were as well. | 我确定你也接种过 |
[10:28] | It was standard practice in America at the time. | 当时在美国人人都要接种 |
[10:30] | If you are suggesting | 如果你想说 |
[10:31] | that there is more in that shot than-than a vaccine… | 那一针里不只是有疫苗而已 |
[10:34] | It’s actually not that far-fetched | 这其实并不异想天开 |
[10:36] | and within the realm of accepted science. | 而且在如今科学承认可行的范围内 |
[10:37] | Something entering the germ line, | 添加到生殖细胞系基因里 |
[10:39] | something that would be passed down hereditarily. | 通过遗传一直流传下去 |
[10:42] | That would be an unprecedented violation of the public trust. | 那可是前所未有的背叛公众信任 |
[10:45] | And now you know a bit more of the history | 现在你知道了一点我之前提到的 |
[10:48] | I was referring to. | 我的过去 |
[10:50] | For the purpose of what? | 目的是什么呢 |
[10:52] | I don’t know, Agent Einstein. | 我不知道 爱因斯坦探员 |
[10:55] | And I don’t know if any of this is true. | 我不知道这些到底是不是真的 |
[10:57] | But what I do know is that the possibility exists, | 但我知道有这种可能性存在 |
[11:00] | and that is reason enough to run these tests. | 我们就有足够的理由来做这些测试 |
[11:03] | Been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[11:04] | A.D. Skinner asked me to come down, | 助理局长斯金纳让我来 |
[11:06] | help find Agent Mulder. | 帮忙寻找穆德探员 |
[11:07] | We know nothing, Agent Miller, | 我们什么都不知道 米勒探员 |
[11:08] | nothing more than this morning. | 和今早知道的一样少 |
[11:09] | – There’s talk on the Internet. – What kind of talk? | -网上在谈论 -什么样的谈论 |
[11:11] | People are freaking out about reports on The Tad O’Malley Show. | 人们被塔德·奥马利节目上的言论吓坏了 |
[11:16] | Now, I know this is | 我知道 |
[11:17] | hard for people at home to comprehend. | 电视机前的人们很难理解 |
[11:19] | So what are we looking at, Dr. Rubell– | 那这件事情究竟如何 鲁贝尔博士 |
[11:21] | the scale and scope? | 规模和范围有多大呢 |
[11:23] | A scale we’ve never dreamed. | 规模之大 远超我们的想象 |
[11:24] | A scope that quickly becomes global. | 范围很快遍布全球 |
[11:26] | A massive contagion, then? | 那这是一次大规模的感染吗 |
[11:28] | Not one contagion, but a variety of contagions. | 不是一个感染 而是有很多感染源 |
[11:31] | If the flu doesn’t kill you, then something else will. | 如果感冒杀不死你 其他病症会杀死你 |
[11:34] | You’re describing it | 你说得像是 |
[11:35] | as a fast-moving AIDS without the HIV. | 快速传播的艾滋病 只是不是艾滋病毒 |
[11:37] | Our immune systems decimated | 我们的免疫系统 |
[11:39] | by the same tampering to all our genomes. | 被同样的基因组篡改摧毁了 |
[11:43] | Who will be first hit? | 谁会最先倒下 |
[11:44] | The people we most depend on– the police, health care workers. | 我们最需要的人 警方 医疗工作者 |
[11:47] | Then people in metropolitan areas. | 然后是大都会地区的人们 |
[11:48] | Suddenly Tad O’Malley is the | 塔德·奥马利突然间变成 |
[11:50] | singular voice of authority? | 权威消息的唯一来源了吗 |
[11:51] | Is this at all plausible? | 这些说法合理吗 |
[11:52] | It’s all too plausible, | 过于合理了 |
[11:54] | and I think it’s already happening. | 而且我认为这已经发生了 |
[12:08] | What have you found out, Sandeep? | 查出什么了吗 桑迪普 |
[12:09] | They’re running tests now. | 他们在做测试 |
[12:10] | About the man– who is he? | 那个人 他是谁 |
[12:12] | He’s quite incoherent. | 他语无伦次 |
[12:13] | I think they’ve determined he’s military. | 他们认为他是个军人 |
[12:15] | That man will die unless he’s given doses | 如果不尽快给这个人注射盐酸多西环素 |
[12:16] | of intravenous doxycycline. | 他会死的 |
[12:18] | What do you suspect, Dr. Scully? | 你觉得是怎么回事 史考莉医生 |
[12:20] | Those lesions are from anthrax. | 他身体上的损伤是炭疽病导致的 |
[12:22] | Uh, someone’s been exposed to anthrax? | 有人接触到炭疽病菌了吗 |
[12:24] | Willingly so, in this case. | 而且是自愿被暴露在这种病菌下的 |
[12:26] | You better explain this to me. | 你最好和我解释一下 |
[12:27] | To me as well, Agent Scully, | 也和我解释一下 史考莉探员 |
[12:29] | because this is cause for alarm. | 这会引起恐慌的 |
[12:31] | Soldiers deploying to Iraq are given anthrax vaccines | 即将派驻伊拉克的士兵都会接种炭疽疫苗 |
[12:33] | to protect them in the event of biological warfare. | 以防遭遇生物武器袭击 |
[12:36] | But with compromised immune systems, | 但如果免疫系统出了问题 |
[12:38] | it’s the vaccines that are attacking their systems. | 疫苗就会反过来攻击人体 |
[12:40] | Meaning we’re infecting them? | 也就是说是我们让他们受了感染吗 |
[12:42] | Thinking that we’re protecting them. | 而我们还自以为是在保护他们 |
[12:44] | We don’t know that that’s true. | 我们无法知道这是不是真的 |
[12:46] | Left arm is the site of the injection. | 疫苗注射位置在左臂 |
[12:48] | That’s where we saw the lesions, Agent Einstein. | 就是我们看到病变的地方 爱因斯坦探员 |
[12:50] | That’s purely speculative. | 这纯属推测 |
[12:51] | Anthrax. | 炭疽热 |
[12:53] | Why else would there be an outbreak? | 不然为什么会突然爆发 |
[12:55] | – There were outbreaks in 2001. – You don’t understand. | -2001年就曾爆发过 -你没明白 |
[12:58] | Anthrax is the canary in the coal mine. | 炭疽热只是警兆 |
[13:01] | It’s a harbinger of infections to come– | 是大批传染病即将来袭的前兆 |
[13:03] | measles, mumps, rubella, the flu. | 麻疹 腮腺炎 风疹 流感 |
[13:05] | We’re all going to be exposed. | 我们都会被感染 |
[13:07] | This is happening now? | 这现在就开始了吗 |
[13:08] | You are witnessing what may be | 你们现在目睹的情况 |
[13:09] | the advent of a global contagion. | 很可能是全球传染病大爆发的开端 |
[13:11] | You can’t just say these things when this is an isolated case. | 才看到一起独立事件 你不能这么说 |
[13:15] | Would you like to wait and see? | 你想等等看吗 |
[13:16] | Wouldn’t you like to first | 你不应该先等 |
[13:17] | wait and see my test results, Agent Scully? | 看到我的检测结果再下定论吗 史考莉探员 |
[13:18] | I don’t think I need to see your test results. | 我觉得我不需要看你的检测结果 |
[13:43] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[13:46] | Pick up, please. | 求你接电话啊 |
[14:03] | 欢迎来到南卡罗来纳州 斯巴达堡 格林维尔 | |
[14:29] | We’re now getting reports of law enforcement | 我们收到报道称有士兵和其他军事人员 |
[14:31] | dealing with soldiers and military personnel | 出现炭疽热感染相关症状 |
[14:34] | indicating symptoms of exposure to anthrax, | 执法人员正在应对这一情况 |
[14:36] | a rolling first wave of contagion set in motion | 我们揭露了那个影响巨大的人为阴谋 |
[14:40] | by our revelations of a far-reaching conspiracy of men. | 导致他们启动了传染潮 |
[14:43] | It’s exact… | 这正是… |
[15:05] | Spartanburg. | 斯巴达堡 |
[15:27] | This is just the beginning. | 这还只是开始 |
[15:29] | You keep saying that, | 你一直这么说 |
[15:31] | ruling out all other possibilities– | 完全没有考虑其它的可能性 |
[15:32] | the possibility that they were given a faulty vaccine. | 完全有可能是他们被注射了错误的疫苗 |
[15:35] | The Department of Defense was recently faulted | 国防部最近就曾出过错 |
[15:37] | for giving soldiers live vaccines. | 发给士兵未灭活的疫苗 |
[15:39] | That wouldn’t cause this. | 那不会造成这种情况 |
[15:40] | What do we do here as doctors? | 我们作为医生该怎么做 |
[15:42] | We ponder all possible scenarios. | 我们需要考虑所有可能的情况 |
[15:44] | We don’t have time to ponder, Agent Einstein. | 我们没时间考虑了 爱因斯坦探员 |
[15:46] | Well, I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[15:50] | I hope that I’m wrong. | 我希望我错了 |
[15:52] | I hope that there’s an explanation for this– | 我希望对此能有一个解释 |
[15:53] | all of it, for Mulder’s disappearance, for everything. | 所有这些事 穆德的失踪 发生的一切 |
[15:55] | But right now, we are in deep trouble. | 但现在我们已深陷危机 |
[15:59] | Consider what you’re saying. | 好好想想你在说什么 |
[16:01] | Pathogens are virtually everywhere. | 病原体其实哪里都有 |
[16:03] | Every cough, every sneeze, | 每次咳嗽 每次打喷嚏 |
[16:04] | every cut on the finger deadly. | 每次割伤手指按你说都有致命的可能 |
[16:05] | That’s not what I’m seeing here, Agent Scully. | 可现在并没出现这样的事 史考莉探员 |
[16:07] | I am seeing one class of people infected. | 我只看到一类人受到了感染 |
[16:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:20] | You say they’re tampering with our DNA, | 你说他们篡改了我们的DNA |
[16:22] | that they’re able to shut down our immune systems | 他们可以通过向我们的DNA里加一些东西 |
[16:24] | by the addition of something to our DNA? | 让我们的免疫系统失效 |
[16:26] | Yes, but I don’t know how exactly. | 对 但我不知道他们具体是怎么做到的 |
[16:28] | Or how it’s being triggered. | 或是这些基因是怎么被激活的 |
[16:30] | I don’t know that either. | 这我也不知道 |
[16:32] | Or why it’s happening now. | 还有为什么现在爆发 |
[16:34] | No. It makes no sense. | 这完全没道理 |
[16:39] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[16:40] | Shutting down the immune system is a complex biological process. | 让免疫系统失效是一个很复杂的生理过程 |
[16:44] | It would require something being taken away from the genome, | 这需要从基因组中移除一些东西 |
[16:47] | not something added to it. | 而不是往里面加东西 |
[16:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:55] | Agent Scully? Dana? | 史考莉探员 黛娜 |
[16:58] | Yes. Who is this? | 是我 你是哪位 |
[16:59] | I can explain what’s happening. | 我可以解释现在发生的这些事 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[17:05] | Someone who was there for you. | 一个曾经帮过你的人 |
[17:08] | There for me when? | 什么时候帮过我 |
[17:10] | When you also needed help. | 上一次你需要帮助的时候 |
[17:31] | Agent Scully. | 史考莉探员 |
[17:32] | Agent Reyes. | 雷耶斯探员 |
[17:34] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[17:37] | I wish this were under better circumstances, | 真希望我们不是在这种情况下相见 |
[17:40] | but I wish a lot of things were different here today. | 不过今天的很多事情都不是我希望发生的 |
[17:43] | You have something to tell me. | 你有话跟我说 |
[17:46] | Something you need to know. | 是你需要知道的事 |
[17:49] | I looked you up when I went back to the FBI. | 我回到联调局时找过你 |
[17:52] | They said you’d been gone for a decade, | 他们说你离开十年了 |
[17:54] | that you left in a hurry. | 走得很匆忙 |
[17:56] | I made certain choices. | 我做了一些选择 |
[17:58] | You might not approve or understand, | 你可能不同意或不理解 |
[18:00] | but they made sense to me at the time. | 但当时在我看来是应该做的 |
[18:16] | Special Agent Monica Reyes. | 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯探员 |
[18:18] | Agent Reyes, someone would like to speak with you. | 雷耶斯探员 有人想跟你谈谈 |
[18:20] | Do not be alarmed by his appearance. | 别被他的外表吓到 |
[18:22] | He’s expected to make a full recovery. | 医生认为他可以完全康复 |
[18:28] | He’d been near death, so badly burned | 他严重烧伤 濒临死亡 |
[18:30] | they were having to reconstruct his entire face. | 他们不得不为他进行全脸重塑 |
[18:34] | Why would he summon you? | 他为什么要找你去 |
[18:38] | He had an offer to make. | 他想和我做笔交易 |
[18:56] | Agent Reyes, please come in. | 雷耶斯探员 请进 |
[19:13] | I think you know who I am. | 我想你知道我是谁 |
[19:17] | I thought that you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[19:19] | They haven’t killed me yet, as hard as they may try. | 他们还没杀掉我 虽然他们很努力 |
[19:29] | Is it hard to look at me? | 要直视我很困难吗 |
[19:35] | Considering what I know about you, | 鉴于我对你的了解 |
[19:37] | the things you’ve done, the people you’ve done them to… | 你做的那些事情 你伤害的那些人 |
[19:40] | I’m not an evil man, Monica. | 我不是恶人 莫妮卡 |
[19:43] | And you’re a liar, as well. | 你还是个骗子 |
[19:45] | What did he want, Monica? | 他想怎么样 莫妮卡 |
[19:48] | To make a deal with me, | 跟我做个交易 |
[19:50] | one that left me very little choice. | 一个我几乎没什么选择余地的交易 |
[19:53] | You changed your whole life. | 你改变了整个人生 |
[19:55] | You have to understand why. | 你得知道原因 |
[20:04] | How badly I want a cigarette. | 真想抽根烟啊 |
[20:09] | Well, I can’t help you with that. | 这我可没法帮你 |
[20:10] | But you can help me, Monica. | 你可以帮我 莫妮卡 |
[20:13] | And for that, I’d spare your life. | 你要帮我 我可以饶你一命 |
[20:15] | It’s a federal crime to threaten an FBI agent, sir. | 威胁联调局探员可是触犯了联邦法律 先生 |
[20:18] | You’re hardly in a position to threaten anyone. | 你现在也没什么威胁人的能力 |
[20:20] | You see a man lying here– a seemingly weak man– | 你看到一个人躺在这儿 看起来很虚弱 |
[20:25] | but I’m the most powerful man in the world. | 但我却是全世界最有权力的人 |
[20:30] | You must have a sense of what’s happening, | 你肯定对现在发生的事有所察觉 |
[20:32] | heard the reports. | 听到了相关报道 |
[20:34] | How did he threaten you, Monica? | 他怎么威胁你的 莫妮卡 |
[20:37] | With the ultimate weapon– | 用终极武器 |
[20:39] | the ability to depopulate the planet, | 使星球人口减少的能力 |
[20:42] | to kill everyone but the chosen. | 杀掉被选者之外的所有人 |
[20:44] | By tampering with their DNA? | 通过篡改DNA吗 |
[20:45] | Science acquired in the ’50s, given to them by an alien race. | 他们五十年代就从外星人那里获取的科技 |
[20:52] | Alien DNA mixed with our DNA. | 外星DNA与我们的DNA混合 |
[20:55] | It’s not quite so simple. | 没那么简单 |
[20:58] | That’s excellent. | 太棒了 |
[21:01] | Just be quick. We don’t have a lot of time. | 要快点 我们时间不多 |
[21:10] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Thank you, Monica. | 谢谢 莫妮卡 |
[21:20] | You’re slowly killing yourself | 你把整个世界挟持为人质 |
[21:21] | while you hold the world hostage. | 自己却在慢性自杀 |
[21:23] | Oh, the world will go on. | 世界会继续的 |
[21:25] | Just in my image instead of God’s. | 只不过是按照我勾画的蓝图 而不是上帝的 |
[21:28] | You think you can play God? | 你觉得你可以扮演上帝吗 |
[21:29] | Oh, not God, certainly. | 当然不是上帝 |
[21:45] | They won’t know what hit them. | 他们都不会知道是什么击垮了他们 |
[21:48] | That their fates were sealed since birth. | 他们的命运从出生就决定了 |
[21:51] | They were simply puppets. | 他们只是木偶而已 |
[21:55] | You will die a lonely old man. | 你会孤独终老的 |
[21:57] | Oh, I don’t think so, Monica. | 我不这么认为 莫妮卡 |
[22:00] | Now that I have you to light my smokes. | 我有你来给我点烟了 |
[22:06] | Why did you call me, Monica? | 你为什么给我打电话 莫妮卡 |
[22:07] | To tell me what a coward you are? | 告诉我你有多懦弱吗 |
[22:09] | To tell you you’re protected. | 是告诉你 你被保护了 |
[22:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:13] | Your abduction. | 你被绑架的经历 |
[22:14] | The tests. | 那些实验 |
[22:15] | Your DNA, Dana. You’re safe. | 你的DNA 黛娜 你是安全的 |
[22:18] | You’re one of the chosen elite. | 你是被选中的精英之一 |
[22:19] | They tampered with my DNA. | 他们篡改了我的DNA |
[22:21] | We are both protected, Dana. | 我们都被保护起来了 黛娜 |
[22:23] | That’s what he was offering me. | 这就是他拿来跟我做交易的条件 |
[22:25] | But what about everybody else? | 可其他人呢 |
[22:28] | Everyone else is happening. | 其他人只能坐以待毙了 |
[22:30] | It’s been in motion since 2012. | 这件事从2012年就启动了 |
[22:32] | Well, then we have to stop it. | 那我们得制止它 |
[22:34] | The science is complicated. | 这其中的科技太复杂了 |
[22:35] | And Mulder… | 还有穆德… |
[22:37] | Where’s Mulder? | 穆德在哪 |
[22:39] | He loves Mulder. | 他爱穆德 |
[22:40] | He sent a man to him to offer Mulder a deal. | 他派人去和穆德做交易 |
[23:52] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[24:02] | You sent for me. | 你派人找我 |
[24:05] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[24:14] | This is so unnecessary, Fox. | 不必这样 福克斯 |
[24:17] | I don’t come when you call. | 我不是任由你召之即来的 |
[24:20] | I’ve controlled you since before you knew I existed. | 你还不知道我的存在之前我就控制着你 |
[24:25] | So who’s in control now? | 看看现在控制权在谁手上 |
[24:28] | The world crumbling around us. | 我们周围的世界土崩瓦解 |
[24:31] | You set this in motion. | 是你引起的 |
[24:33] | Now you’re gonna put a stop to it. | 现在你得阻止这一切 |
[24:34] | It’s far too late for that, Fox. | 太迟了 福克斯 |
[24:37] | Too late for your heroics or mine. | 现在你我想逞英雄都太迟了 |
[24:39] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[24:41] | You don’t want to believe. | 是你不愿相信 |
[24:50] | You may not believe this, | 你或许不相信这点 |
[24:53] | but I really want to save your life. | 但我真的想救你 |
[24:57] | I don’t make deals with you. | 我不会和你谈条件 |
[24:59] | So you can see Scully again. | 那样你就可以再见到史考莉了 |
[25:01] | You harm her in any way… | 你敢动她一根汗毛… |
[25:09] | Every man has his weakness. | 人人都有软肋 |
[25:12] | Mine was always just cigarettes. | 我的软肋就是香烟 |
[25:14] | You think it’s power, | 你以为你现在做的 |
[25:16] | what you’re doing, but it’s not. | 是权力 可并不是 |
[25:18] | It’s sickness. | 这是变态 |
[25:19] | It’s sickness not doing it. | 不做才是变态 |
[25:21] | Spoken like a true psychopath. | 口气真像个十足变态狂 |
[25:23] | I didn’t set out to destroy the world, Mulder. | 我本没打算毁掉世界 穆德 |
[25:26] | People did. | 人们自找的 |
[25:27] | You can’t justify your actions. | 别为自己的行为狡辩 |
[25:29] | We have just had the hottest year on record | 我们刚刚经历了地球史上 |
[25:31] | on planet Earth. | 最热的一年 |
[25:32] | I didn’t do that. | 这可不是我干的 |
[25:34] | I’m not responsible for the 40% loss of-of bird life | 40%的鸟类死亡 巨型动物灭绝 |
[25:37] | or the decimation of the megafauna. | 都不是我的责任 |
[25:40] | So just murder all the people?! | 所以就要杀了全人类吗 |
[25:41] | Aliens predicted all this. | 外星人预测到了这些 |
[25:43] | They saw it happening to themselves. | 他们亲身经历过 |
[25:45] | And you kept it a secret. | 你却选择秘而不宣 |
[25:46] | Look at world history, Fox. | 看看世界历史 福克斯 |
[25:48] | Neither you nor I | 我和你 |
[25:49] | could save mankind from self-extermination. | 都不能阻止人类自我毁灭 |
[25:52] | So you plotted your endgame. | 于是你就策划好结局 |
[25:54] | I just changed the timetable. | 我只是更改了时间表 |
[25:57] | Everyone still dies in the end. | 所有人终究还是都会死 |
[25:59] | How’s it feel now? | 现在感觉如何 |
[26:00] | What good would it do? | 这又有什么用 |
[26:03] | You’ll be dead yourself within a week. | 一周内你也会死掉 |
[26:07] | What are you offering? | 你能给我什么 |
[26:10] | A seat at the big table. | 给你留个一席之地 |
[26:13] | It would be a shame without you. | 没有你会很可惜 |
[26:18] | I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror. | 那样我会无法直视镜子里的自己 |
[26:21] | Let alone you. | 更别说你了 |
[26:23] | We could start the world anew, Fox. | 我们可以开启新世界 福克斯 |
[26:26] | You, me, your beloved Scully. | 我和你 还有你的挚爱史考莉 |
[26:29] | Not a rat’s chance in hell! | 死都别想 |
[26:31] | You speak to me of hell? | 你在我面前提死 |
[26:33] | When you look to be the one who’s hell-bound. | 现在看起来必死无疑的人可是你 |
[26:37] | You appear a little feverish. | 你好像有点发烧 |
[26:40] | The plague? | 是鼠疫吗 |
[26:42] | Avian flu? | 禽流感 |
[26:44] | A nasty strain of rhinovirus? | 还是重度鼻病毒株 |
[26:47] | It’s not too late, Fox. | 还来得及 福克斯 |
[26:54] | We have breaking news of hospitals being overrun | 突发新闻 医院现已超负荷运转 |
[26:57] | and temporary shelters filling up, | 临时收容中心也爆满 |
[26:58] | but the reality is all too clear. | 但实际情况已十分明了 |
[27:00] | It is a collapse. | 世界已经全面崩溃 |
[27:01] | The mainstream media failing to cover the story, | 主流媒体没有看到全局 |
[27:04] | failing to see the writing on the wall, | 没有发现大难临头的征兆 |
[27:06] | as anthrax outbreaks give way to an epidemic | 炭疽疫情已被流行性感冒 |
[27:08] | of flu and bacterial diseases. | 和细菌性疾病取代 |
[27:10] | Now, if you see graffiti like this in your neighborhood, | 你如果在附近看到这种涂鸦 |
[27:14] | you can suspect your DNA is being targeted | 那就可以怀疑你的DNA已经被 |
[27:16] | by a release of aluminum into the atmosphere | 通过这些化学轨迹释放到大气中的铝 |
[27:19] | through chemtrails– | 攻击了 |
[27:21] | a systematic spreading of a substance | 这种能引起基因改变的物质 |
[27:23] | that triggers a genetic response. | 正被系统性地撒播开来 |
[27:25] | Cases in New York, California, across the country, | 纽约 加州 全国都出现了病例 |
[27:28] | while right here in Washington, immunity to common germs | 就在华盛顿 大量病人因为免疫系统崩溃 |
[27:31] | is breaking down and flooding our city hospitals. | 无法抵御普通细菌而涌入医院 |
[27:48] | Dr. Scully, we are overwhelmed here. | 史考莉医生 这里已经人满为患了 |
[27:50] | We don’t know what to do. | 我们不知道该怎么办 |
[27:51] | Yes, I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[27:53] | I’m trying to figure it out. | 我在试图弄清楚 |
[27:54] | Are we all just gonna get sick? | 我们都会生病吗 |
[27:55] | I don’t know, Sandeep. | 我不知道 桑迪普 |
[27:56] | But right now, I need to find Agent Einstein. | 但现在 我要找到爱因斯坦探员 |
[27:59] | Yes, I’m gonna call them next. | 是的 我接下去就会打电话给他们 |
[28:00] | Agent Einstein, I was afraid you left the hospital. | 爱因斯坦探员 幸好你没离开医院 |
[28:03] | No, I’d be afraid to leave. | 不 我害怕离开 |
[28:04] | It’s gone from bad to worse out there. | 外面的情况越发的不可收拾了 |
[28:06] | There’s nothing to be done for those people, | 我们什么也不能为那些人做 |
[28:07] | not yet anyway. | 至少现在不能 |
[28:08] | Centers For Disease Control confirms massive contagions. | 疾病控制和预防中心确认出现了大规模传染 |
[28:12] | They’re at a loss to contain them. | 他们不知如何控制病情的蔓延 |
[28:14] | I’m gonna call the W.H.O. next. | 我接下去要打电话给世界卫生组织 |
[28:15] | I need your help, right here. | 我这里需要你的帮助 |
[28:21] | What can we possibly do? | 我们能做什么 |
[28:23] | We need to act quickly. | 我们必须尽快行动 |
[28:24] | You were right about that. | 你之前说的都是对的 |
[28:25] | Well, I was wrong about the science. | 我之前认为的机制是错的 |
[28:27] | I was wrong about what’s causing it. | 我判断错了是什么引起了这一切 |
[28:29] | Dead wrong, in fact. | 事实上 大错特错 |
[28:30] | But it’s clearly | 但这很显然 |
[28:31] | a widespread failure of our immune systems. | 是我们免疫系统的大规模瘫痪 |
[28:34] | Through gene tampering. | 通过基因篡改来实现 |
[28:35] | What you’re calling alien DNA. | 就是你所谓的外星基因 |
[28:39] | That’s where I was mistaken. | 我就是这里弄错了 |
[28:41] | Alien DNA is what I have. | 我有的才是外星基因 |
[28:44] | And alien DNA is all that can save us. | 而且能救我们的也正是外星基因 |
[28:47] | But why is everyone sick? | 那为什么大家都生病了 |
[28:49] | What they have, what you have, what I have to presume | 他们和你得的病 我必须假设 |
[28:51] | the entire population has is something entirely different. | 所有人都得了的这种病 完全是不同的东西 |
[28:54] | It’s in the germ line already. | 这已经存在于我们种系中 |
[28:56] | It’s in sperm, it’s in eggs. | 在精子和卵子中 |
[28:57] | It’s a virus within a virus | 这是一种藏在病毒里的病毒 |
[28:59] | that was put there through the smallpox vaccine. | 通过天花疫苗进入人体 |
[29:01] | It’s what these men are calling the Spartan Virus. | 这就是这些人说的斯巴达病毒 |
[29:04] | Where are you getting this? | 你从哪里听来的 |
[29:05] | From a trusted friend | 从一个信任的朋友那里 |
[29:06] | who says that it’s not too late to change it. | 她说现在改变还不太晚 |
[29:11] | Tell me what I’ve got to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[29:12] | I’m gonna take a swab. | 我要刮一下取样 |
[29:13] | But what are we looking to do? | 然后要做什么 |
[29:15] | To amplify my DNA. | 放大我的DNA |
[29:17] | Using alien DNA to defeat the Spartan Virus | 用外星基因制造疫苗 |
[29:20] | by creating a vaccine against it. | 杀死斯巴达病毒 |
[29:24] | You’re gonna do a PCR, | 你要做个聚合酶链式反应来放大 |
[29:26] | using primers from my sequence. | 用我基因序列的引体 |
[29:29] | Okay, that shouldn’t take long. | 好的 这花不了多少时间 |
[29:30] | Good, because we don’t have long. | 很好 因为我们没时间了 |
[29:38] | This is no time for pride, Fox. | 这种时候就别故作矜持了 福克斯 |
[29:42] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[29:45] | I don’t want your help. | 我不要你的帮助 |
[29:51] | The ultimate irony. | 这是最最终极的讽刺 |
[29:53] | The defeat of the big-brained beasts | 总有聪明头脑的猛兽 |
[29:56] | by the tiniest unthinking microbes. | 被小小的无脑微生物所打败 |
[29:58] | All thanks to the Spartan Virus. | 这全都要归功于斯巴达病毒 |
[30:01] | Musings of a madman. | 一个疯子的胡思乱想罢了 |
[30:04] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你就是不放弃 是吧 |
[30:15] | You’ll be sorry when I’m gone. | 我死了你会很遗憾的 |
[30:18] | I’ll miss you dearly. | 我会很想你的 |
[30:21] | You’ve made my life truly worth living. | 你真的让我的人生有了意义 |
[30:27] | I’m on the king’s throne. | 我在国王的王座上 |
[30:31] | Feels soft. | 飘飘欲仙 |
[30:34] | Just like the king. | 就像国王一样 |
[30:38] | And yet… | 然而 |
[30:40] | I once cheated death. | 我曾骗过了死神 |
[30:45] | Oh, I wish Scully was here… | 我真希望史考莉在这里 |
[30:48] | see what a monster you’ve become. | 看到你变成了怎么样的怪物 |
[30:51] | I’m all she’ll have left. | 她今后就只剩下我了 |
[30:56] | We’ll have to move quickly to extract more of my DNA. | 我们必须尽快提取尽可能多的我的DNA |
[30:59] | First, we’ll have to see if it’s there. | 首先 我们得看看它是否存在 |
[31:01] | It will be there. | 它在的 |
[31:03] | It’ll be on a band next to the marker. | 就在标识边的染色体带上 |
[31:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[31:30] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[31:33] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[31:34] | There’s no alien DNA. | 没有外星基因 |
[31:36] | I saw it when I sequenced my genome. | 我之前为我的基因组做测序时看见的 |
[31:39] | It was near the centromere on chromosome 17. | 它就在17号染色体上 靠近着丝点 |
[31:41] | It was there. | 只是就在那里的 |
[31:44] | Excuse me, Dr. Scully. | 打扰一下 史考莉医生 |
[31:49] | The doctors are all getting sick. | 医生们都开始生病了 |
[31:51] | If there is anything you can do. | 您有没有什么能做的 |
[32:01] | We are getting our first reports of deaths. | 我们收到了第一批死亡报道 |
[32:04] | Soldiers from Anthrax and the elderly, | 患炭疽热的士兵和老年人 |
[32:06] | all succumbing to infections because of immune systems | 均死于免疫系统枯竭或消失 |
[32:10] | that have been depleted or disappeared. | 引起的感染 |
[32:13] | Launched by someone | 这一切都是某一群人 |
[32:14] | bent on a biological attack on America. | 针对美国进行的生化攻击造成的 |
[32:18] | New reports that microwave radiation | 最新报道称微波辐射 |
[32:21] | is also being used as a trigger. | 也可以作为引发疾病的源头 |
[32:23] | And reports this may also be global in scope. | 并且报道指出此危机可能已蔓延全球 |
[32:25] | Reports in from Europe. | 已经出现了来自欧洲的报道 |
[32:27] | Our advice is to stay indoors. | 我们建议民众不要出门 |
[32:30] | My crew here is suffering. | 我们摄影棚的工作人员也正承受病痛 |
[32:32] | But we will attempt to stay on | 但只要还有扭转的希望存在 |
[32:33] | as long as there is still hope of a turnaround. | 我们就会努力撑到最后 |
[33:05] | As if we’re not already in the dark. | 就像我们还没坠入足够多的黑暗似的 |
[33:10] | We have to figure this out. | 我们必须弄明白 |
[33:12] | What’s wrong with the science? | 从科学上来讲到底出了什么问题 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:17] | The Spartan Virus removes | 斯巴达病毒 |
[33:18] | the adenosine deaminase gene from your DNA. | 从DNA中去除掉腺苷脱氨酶[ADA]基因 |
[33:21] | Remove the ADA gene, | 没有ADA基因 |
[33:22] | and your immune system will simply vanish. | 你的免疫系统就消失了 |
[33:25] | Yeah, but I’m not getting sick. | 对 但我没有生病啊 |
[33:27] | It’s only a matter of time. | 那只是时间问题 |
[33:29] | Without alien DNA, | 没有外星基因 |
[33:30] | you don’t stand a chance against the Spartan Virus. | 你根本无法与斯巴达病毒抗衡 |
[33:33] | Okay. So how does it work? | 好 这是什么原理呢 |
[33:36] | How does the virus remove the ADA gene? | 病毒是如何去除掉ADA基因的呢 |
[33:38] | – A process called CRISPR-CAS… – CAS-9. | -这种过程称为CRISPR-CAS -CAS-9 |
[33:42] | RNA and a protein cutting genes at exact locations. | 核糖核酸和蛋白在确切位置进行基因敲除 |
[33:45] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:46] | But in this instance used as a weapon. | 但现在它被用作了武器 |
[33:48] | So how does your alien DNA protect you from this weapon? | 外星基因如何保护你不受这种武器攻击呢 |
[33:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:51] | The alien DNA must code for something | 外星基因中肯定含有针对 |
[33:54] | that targets the CAS-9 protein. | 这种CAS-9蛋白质的遗传密码 |
[33:55] | It must somehow deactivate the weapon. | 肯定使武器无效化了 |
[33:58] | But we should have seen it in the gel. | 那我们应该能在凝胶中发现这种遗传基因啊 |
[34:01] | Why didn’t we see it? | 为什么我们什么都没有看到呢 |
[34:03] | They must have known that someone would… | 他们肯定知道有人会… |
[34:04] | would try to find it. | 会试图找出它 |
[34:06] | That someone would attempt to find a cure. | 有人会想要试图找到解药 |
[34:09] | But your DNA is different. | 但你的DNA是与众不同的 |
[34:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:12] | What are you thinking, Agent Einstein? | 你怎么想 爱因斯坦探员 |
[34:14] | That this was our mistake. | 这是我们犯的错 |
[34:16] | What was? | 什么 |
[34:17] | Our sample was too small. | 我们的样本数量太小了 |
[34:23] | Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 |
[34:25] | Agent Mulder. Agent Mulder. | 穆德探员 穆德探员 |
[34:28] | Agent Mulder. Agent… | 穆德探员 穆德… |
[34:29] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我来救你出去 |
[34:33] | Save yourself, Agent Miller. | 救你自己吧 米勒探员 |
[34:34] | No, I’m not just gonna let you die. Come on. | 不 我不会让你死的 来吧 |
[34:36] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你帮不了他 |
[34:37] | There’s nothing anyone can do for him. | 任何人都帮不了他 |
[34:40] | Nothing to be done for anyone. | 任何人都无能为力 |
[34:44] | Maybe nothing here, but we’re not staying here. | 或许在这不行 但我们不会留在这里 |
[34:47] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开 |
[34:50] | And no one is gonna stop us. | 没人能阻止我们 |
[34:52] | You think you’ll get far? | 你觉得你们跑得远吗 |
[34:54] | You have no idea how well we planned. | 你根本不知道我们的计划有多周密 |
[34:59] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[35:05] | We need to do the PCR | 我们需要抽取 |
[35:07] | using a larger extract of your cells. | 你大量的细胞进行聚合酶链式反应 |
[35:10] | Because my DNA is different. | 因为我的DNA是与众不同的 |
[35:12] | Because I have extra nucleotides. | 因为我有额外的核苷酸 |
[35:15] | And we’ll get an amplification. | 我们对这些进行基因放大 |
[35:17] | And this time, I’m sure we’ll see it. | 这次 我会确保我们能看到它 |
[35:25] | You’re not feeling well. | 你看起来不太好 |
[35:28] | Just a little feverish. | 就是有点发烧 |
[35:41] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我撑不过去的 |
[35:42] | Well, I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[35:45] | Save yourself, Miller. | 救你自己吧 米勒 |
[35:47] | He’s got the cure; ask him for it. | 他有解药 管他要吧 |
[35:50] | Why didn’t you ask him? | 你为什么不管他要呢 |
[35:52] | ‘Cause that’s exactly what he wants. | 因为那就让他称心如意了 |
[36:01] | Who the hell are you anyway? | 你到底是谁 |
[36:03] | Before he dies, tell him good-bye for me. | 他死前 替我跟他告别 |
[36:25] | There it is. There it is. | 在那 在那 |
[36:27] | That’s alien DNA we’re looking at. | 我们看到的就是外星基因 |
[36:31] | You’ll have to centrifuge it. | 你得用离心机将它分离出来 |
[36:37] | Think I need to lie down. | 我觉得我要躺下歇会 |
[36:39] | We’re gonna cure you, Agent Einstein. | 我们会治好你的 爱因斯坦探员 |
[36:41] | We’re gonna have a cure here within a few hours. | 我们几个小时后就会有解药了 |
[36:46] | Don’t give up on me. | 不要放弃 |
[36:56] | Agent Miller, where are you? | 米勒探员 你在哪里 |
[36:58] | Driving north with Mulder. | 和穆德一起开车北上 |
[37:00] | And what’s his condition? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:03] | He’s not doing so well. | 不太好 |
[37:05] | And what’s your condition, Agent Miller? | 那你呢 米勒探员 |
[37:07] | Yeah, we could use a couple doctors. | 我们都需要医生来看看 |
[37:10] | Help is on its way, I promise. | 马上就会有人来帮忙了 我保证 |
[37:12] | Okay, we’re gonna keep driving, | 好的 我们尽量往前开 |
[37:13] | but there’s been a run on gasoline. | 但汽油快用光了 |
[37:15] | We may just run out of road here. | 我们可能很快就没法前进了 |
[37:17] | Keep your phone charged. | 保证你的手机一直有电 |
[37:19] | I’ll come and find you wherever you are. | 不管你们在哪 我会找到你们的 |
[37:26] | It’s okay, stay right there. | 没事的 不要起来 |
[37:29] | Stay right there. | 不要起来 |
[37:30] | You’re gonna need my help. | 你需要我帮忙 |
[37:32] | Yes, I am, Agent Einstein. | 对 我需要 爱因斯坦探员 |
[37:35] | I’m gonna need your help getting these IVs | 我需要你帮忙给其他医生们 |
[37:37] | into all the other doctors here. | 静脉注射这些药物 |
[37:38] | They’ll be able to make more of this | 然后他们可以制备更多的药物 |
[37:40] | and help the suffering. | 来帮助其他病人 |
[37:44] | If this actually works… | 如果这真的管用 |
[37:46] | It’s not gonna fail. | 肯定会成功的 |
[37:48] | …then I’ll have alien DNA. | 那我就也有外星基因了 |
[37:53] | We should all hope to have it. | 我们都该希望自己身上有 |
[37:56] | It’s the only hope we have. | 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[37:59] | Reports are hard to come by now. | 现在已经很难接收到任何报道了 |
[38:02] | Lines of communication are being cut, | 通讯线路陆续中断 |
[38:05] | as systems and infrastructure are falling… and failing | 相关系统和设施相继失效 |
[38:11] | with no one to man or operate them. | 没有人去进行操作维护 |
[38:14] | It would now appear… | 现在看来 |
[38:17] | we go out… | 我们即将 |
[38:19] | with a whimper… | 悲泣着陷入 |
[38:22] | a frightful, deafening silence. | 无尽恐怖的沉寂 |
[38:48] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[38:49] | Stop it, please! | 快住手 |
[38:51] | Please, everybody, get to the hospital! | 拜托了 大家去医院就好 |
[38:54] | Get to the hospital! | 快去医院吧 |
[38:55] | Help is on its way, I promise. | 马上就有人来帮忙了 我保证 |
[38:58] | Just get to the hospital. | 大家快去医院吧 |
[39:05] | I’ve… just gotten a text from a doctor, | 我刚刚收到一位医生的短信 |
[39:10] | saying now there is… | 说现在有了 |
[39:13] | a ray of light. | 一线曙光 |
[39:16] | A vaccine… that could be a miracle. | 一种疫苗 可能是奇迹出现 |
[39:20] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[40:23] | All I see are cars. | 我眼前全是车 |
[40:25] | I don’t know how I’m gonna find you. | 我不知道怎么找到你 |
[40:28] | I’m gonna get out of the car, | 我马上下车 |
[40:29] | stand in the road, all right? | 站在路中间 好吗 |
[40:37] | I’m gonna get out, too. | 我也得下车 |
[40:48] | I’m getting out. | 我下车了 |
[40:54] | I’m moving in your direction. | 正在朝你的方向走 |
[41:02] | Yeah, I think I see you. | 我想我看到你了 |
[41:02] | Just… just keep walking straight. | 一直往前走 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:22] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[41:23] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[41:26] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[41:28] | Old Smokey. | 老烟枪 |
[41:31] | I suppose I should thank him. | 我猜我该感谢他 |
[41:35] | We’re gonna save your life. | 你也会得救的 |
[41:38] | Agent Miller… | 米勒探员 |
[41:39] | is also in trouble. | 也病了 |
[41:42] | I’ll take care of Agent Miller. | 我会照顾好米勒探员 |
[41:44] | But right now, we’re gonna get an IV into you, okay? | 但现在 得先给你输上液 好吗 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:51] | He’s worse off than I thought. | 他比我预想的要糟糕 |
[41:53] | Can you do anything for him? | 你能帮他吗 |
[41:55] | What I can do might not help. | 我能做的可能治不好他 |
[41:59] | He needs stem cells in him right now. | 他需要立刻接受干细胞治疗 |
[42:01] | Stem cells from who? | 谁的干细胞 |
[42:04] | We have a child together. | 我们有一个孩子 |
[42:06] | That child will be protected by his inheritance | 那个孩子继承了他的遗传物质 |
[42:08] | and my alien DNA. | 和我的外星基因 |
[42:12] | Then we have to get to him. | 那我们得去找他 |
[42:16] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |