时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You sent for me. I’m here. | 你派人找我 我来了 |
[00:23] | You are witnessing what may be | 你们现在目睹的情况 |
[00:25] | the advent of a global contagion. | 很可能是全球传染病大爆发的开端 |
[00:27] | To kill everyone but the chosen. | 杀掉被选者之外的所有人 |
[00:28] | Alien DNA mixed with our DNA. | 外星DNA与我们的DNA混合 |
[00:30] | Science given to them by an alien race. | 从外星人那里获取的科技 |
[00:33] | Neither you nor I could save mankind from self-extermination. | 我和你都不能阻止人类自我毁灭 |
[00:38] | I just changed the timetable. | 我只是更改了时间表 |
[00:41] | Get to the hospital. | 大家去医院就好 |
[00:42] | Help is on its way, I promise. | 马上就有人来帮忙了 我保证 |
[00:47] | That their fates were sealed since birth. | 他们的命运从出生就决定了 |
[00:50] | They were simply puppets. | 他们只是木偶而已 |
[00:52] | The world will go on. | 世界会继续的 |
[00:55] | Just in my image instead of God’s. | 只不过是按照我勾画的蓝图 而不是上帝的 |
[01:01] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[01:06] | You see a seemingly weak man. | 你看到一个看起来很虚弱的人 |
[01:08] | But I’m the most powerful man in the world. | 但我却是全世界最有权力的人 |
[01:14] | My name is Carl Gerhard Busch. | 我叫卡尔·格哈德·布施 |
[01:17] | But I’ve been known by many aliases | 但在与美国政府合作的许多年里 |
[01:19] | during my long career with the U.S. Government. | 我以无数假名代号出现 |
[01:22] | It’s been a humbling job, | 这是份低调的工作 |
[01:24] | though I’m hardly known as a humble man. | 但我不是个低调的人 |
[01:27] | I’ve been a witness to history, much of it violent, | 我见证了无数历史 大多数充满冲突和暴力 |
[01:30] | much of it an abomination of the values Americans hold dear. | 摒弃了美国人所珍视的价值观 |
[01:35] | I’ve had a privileged seat at the centers of power, | 我曾于权力中心举足轻重 |
[01:38] | held the reins of that power, | 在那里叱咤风云 |
[01:40] | making sacrifices few are capable of, | 也曾做出几乎无人能做到 |
[01:42] | of which even fewer are willing. | 更鲜有人愿意做的牺牲 |
[01:45] | If people knew the truth, they’d riot in the streets. | 如果人们知晓真相 他们会上街暴动 |
[01:49] | Too much is made of the will to power, | 权利意志[出自尼采]主宰一切 |
[01:51] | as if our will is free, our choices our own. | 好似我们拥有自由意志 可以自由选择 |
[01:54] | Our destinies are forged in our bones, | 我们的命运镌刻在骨子里 |
[01:57] | made real by a raging impulse to self-destruct. | 在自我毁灭的强烈冲动中得以实现 |
[02:04] | I’m not a bad man, more a practical man. | 我不是个坏人 更算是个实际的人 |
[02:07] | I’ve taken certain gifts I was given and made good men great. | 我利用自己的才能让好人成为伟人 |
[02:11] | It is my greatness. | 这是我的伟大之处 |
[02:15] | I’m a father to two men who have figured more in the future | 我是两个男人的父亲 他们前途无量 |
[02:18] | than they might ever know. | 可能甚至超越他们的认知 |
[02:19] | Both would end up working for the FBI, | 他们都将会为联调局工作 |
[02:22] | both complex but dedicated men who sacrificed dearly, | 都是性格复杂但敢于牺牲之人 |
[02:26] | and in their dogged pursuits | 而他们对真相的穷追不舍 |
[02:27] | would end up paying a terrible price, | 会让他们付出沉重代价 |
[02:31] | searching for truths as I parceled them out, | 那些由我拆分隐藏的真相 |
[02:35] | truths held only by the few who know the levers of power | 真相只被手握权柄之人 |
[02:38] | and the invisible hand controlling them. | 以及幕后无形推手所掌控 |
[02:42] | Is there life out there? Good heavens. | 地外有生命吗 老天 |
[02:44] | To doubt it is a failure of more than the imagination. | 问出这样的问题就不仅是想象上的失败了 |
[02:47] | It is a failure to recognize the limits of our own stupidity, | 失败在于没有认清人类愚蠢的极限 |
[02:51] | the nascency of our science, the rudiment of our tools. | 科学的稚嫩 工具的简陋 |
[02:55] | We listen, we search. | 我们倾听 我们探索 |
[02:56] | We hope for a sign, as if our eyes and ears are good enough, | 我们期待一个信号 好像已足够耳聪目明 |
[03:00] | our brains large enough, our egos small enough. | 大脑足够发达 自我足够收敛一样 |
[03:05] | I’m an old man now. | 我现在老了 |
[03:06] | I will leave my own mark upon history, | 我将会在历史上留下自己的记号 |
[03:09] | more than presidents or tyrants. | 比总统或暴君还要多 |
[03:11] | I don’t ask for loyalty and trust, | 我不要求忠诚和信任 |
[03:14] | the fleeting bonds of men. | 那些人与人之间短暂的联系 |
[03:16] | I ask only for the years to show my sons and their sons | 我只想要一些时间让我的儿孙看到 |
[03:20] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[03:22] | What their father did had to be done. | 他们的父辈做了必须做的事 |
[03:41] | That’s one small step for man, | 这是个人的一小步 |
[03:44] | one giant leap for mankind. | 却是人类的一大步 |
[03:49] | Cut. | 停 |
[03:51] | Cut. Reset. | 停 重来 |
[05:03] | What’s her heart rate? | 她心率多少 |
[05:04] | Heart rate elevated to 186 BPM. | 心率升至每分钟186下 |
[05:06] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 你能听到我说话吗 |
[05:08] | Can you hear me, ma’am? | 你能听到我说话吗 女士 |
[05:09] | I need her blood pressure. | 我需要她的血压 |
[05:10] | No dilation, unresponsive. | 瞳孔无放大 无反应 |
[05:12] | No indication of trauma. | 无外伤迹象 |
[05:13] | – You found her where she is? – She must’ve fallen. | -你是在这发现她的吗 -她一定是摔倒了 |
[05:16] | It’s me, Scully. | 是我 史考莉 |
[05:17] | – Can you hear me? – She’s bit her tongue, | -你能听到我说话吗 -她咬到舌头了 |
[05:18] | but no trauma to her head. | 但头部没受伤 |
[05:20] | Has she had seizures before? Does she take meds for anything? | 她有癫痫发作史吗 有服用什么药物吗 |
[05:21] | No, no. She’s perfectly healthy. | 没有 她很健康 |
[05:23] | She’s a doctor. She would’ve told me. | 她是个医生 如果有的话她会告诉我的 |
[05:25] | We got a gurney coming in. | 轮床来了 |
[05:28] | – What happened, Agent Mulder? – They say she had a seizure. | -怎么回事 穆德探员 -说她癫痫发作 |
[05:31] | One, two, three, lift. | 一 二 三 起 |
[05:34] | Gentle, gentle. | 轻点 轻点 |
[05:35] | Call the hospital with our ETA. | 告诉医院我们的预计到达时间 |
[05:37] | Let’s clear out. | 走吧 |
[05:40] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[05:42] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[05:47] | I just want someone to tell me | 我只希望有人能告诉我 |
[05:49] | what the hell is going on here. | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[05:50] | No news, good news, Mulder. | 没消息就是好消息 穆德 |
[05:51] | That’s BS, and you know it. | 那是句屁话 你心里清楚 |
[05:53] | Why don’t you go outside and get some fresh air? | 你去外面走走 呼吸一下新鲜空气吧 |
[05:55] | I’ll text you when there’s word. | 有消息了我会给你发短信的 |
[05:56] | I don’t want to hear it from you. | 我不想从你这里得到消息 |
[05:57] | I want to talk to Scully. | 我想和史考莉说话 |
[05:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[06:01] | Is one of you Fox Mulder? | 哪位是福克斯·穆德 |
[06:02] | She gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[06:03] | I’m Dr. Joyet, her neurologist. | 我是乔耶医生 她的神经科医师 |
[06:05] | We’ve done a series of tests. | 我们做了一系列检查 |
[06:06] | Can you answer my question? | 能回答我的问题吗 |
[06:08] | The answer is we don’t know. | 回答是 我们不知道 |
[06:09] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你们不知道 |
[06:10] | What the hell you been doing in there? | 你们刚刚在里面都干什么去了 |
[06:11] | Mulder, why don’t you let her talk. | 穆德 你先听她说完 |
[06:14] | – I want to talk to Scully. – She’s still unconscious. | -我想和史考莉说话 -她还在昏迷中 |
[06:17] | What I know right now | 我如今只知道 |
[06:18] | is that she has extremely abnormal brain activity. | 她的脑部活动非常不正常 |
[06:21] | Abnormal how? | 怎么个不正常 |
[06:23] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[06:26] | We ran her through everything we have here– | 我们给她做了我们现有的一切检测 |
[06:28] | CTs, fMRI, the entire protocol. | 各种扫描 功能性磁共振 全套检查 |
[06:31] | When I say “abnormal,” | 我所说的”不正常” |
[06:33] | I don’t see any damage, | 并非是我看到了任何损伤 |
[06:35] | just gross abnormality. | 而就是整体上的不正常 |
[06:36] | The brain is a very complex organ, | 大脑是一种非常复杂的器官 |
[06:39] | a cascading series of subsets | 由各个小部分组成 |
[06:40] | that begin and end with the prefrontal cortex. | 每个部分的前后两端都是前额叶皮质 |
[06:44] | The part that makes us human. | 我们之所以为人就是因为它们 |
[06:45] | What you’re seeing right now is the PFC in real time, | 你们现在看见的就是前额叶皮质的实时图像 |
[06:48] | and the reason I don’t have any answers for you is | 我之所以没办法回答你的问题 |
[06:50] | I’ve never seen anything quite like this before. | 就是因为我从没见过这种情况 |
[06:52] | – What’s this here? – The hypothalamus. | -这是什么 -下丘脑 |
[06:54] | The area we associate with fight-or-flight. | 我们选择战斗还是逃跑就是靠它 |
[06:57] | I don’t know what I’m looking at, | 我不知道这是什么 |
[06:58] | but I’m reading this part, the signal, | 但我看明白了这部分 这个信号 |
[07:01] | I mean, I’m reading this flashing as code. | 我是说我看出了这个闪光是个电码 |
[07:03] | – You must be mistaken. – What do you mean, “code”? | -你肯定是看错了 -什么叫”电码” |
[07:06] | Six dots, two dashes. | 六点 两划 |
[07:08] | “Him.” | “他” |
[07:10] | “Find him.” | “找到他” |
[07:13] | This is insanity. | 这简直是疯了 |
[07:17] | I want to see her. | 我要见她 |
[07:29] | Can she hear us? | 她能听见我们吗 |
[07:30] | What she needs right now is quiet, rest. | 她如今需要的是安静和休息 |
[07:33] | Neurologically speaking, her brain’s on fire. | 从神经学角度讲 她的大脑起火了 |
[07:36] | I’m sure that’s what she needs. | 我知道她需要安静和休息 |
[07:38] | But I’m gonna stay here. | 但我要留在这里 |
[07:42] | Mulder, a moment outside? | 穆德 借一步说话 |
[07:51] | You’re not helping your cause. | 你这样做毫无意义 |
[07:53] | Are you helping my cause? | 你做的事就有意义了吗 |
[07:54] | What if it was a message? | 假如那真是条信息怎么办 |
[07:56] | Find who? It’s absurd. | 要去找谁 这太荒谬了 |
[07:57] | Who would you be asking for? Your son. | 你现在想要找的人是谁 你儿子 |
[08:03] | Well, why ask for him now? | 为什么现在要找他 |
[08:07] | – She’s not dying. – Maybe she’s not. | -她不会死的 -也许不会 |
[08:10] | But I’ve seen you believe far more absurd things, Agent Mulder. | 但我见过你相信更加荒谬的事 穆德探员 |
[08:14] | Far less personal. | 那些事没怎么掺杂私人情绪 |
[08:21] | I care about her, too. | 我也关心她 |
[08:23] | I’m just looking for answers here. | 我只是想找出答案 |
[08:25] | Then you go look for them, Skinner. | 那你就去找 斯金纳 |
[08:27] | Where I’m needed is in there. | 需要我的地方是这里 |
[08:38] | The thought is imperishable, | 这个想法挥之不去 |
[08:40] | a fear that takes hold in the gut, | 是一个深埋心中的恐惧 |
[08:43] | that the person you care for most in the world | 害怕这个世上你最关心的人 |
[08:45] | could be hurt by you. | 会被你所伤害 |
[08:47] | By your actions. | 被你的行为伤害 |
[08:49] | The simple fact of knowing you. | 或是仅仅因为了解你而受到伤害 |
[08:51] | As she lies here, so helpless, | 如今她躺在这里 如此无助 |
[08:54] | those same thoughts and fears flood my mind with questions. | 同样的思虑和恐惧让我满心疑问 |
[08:58] | If I caused this, how then can I make it stop? | 如果是我造成的 那我要怎样才能阻止 |
[09:11] | You think you know who I am. | 你以为你知道我是谁 |
[09:13] | I thought that you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[09:14] | Massive contagions. Alien DNA. | 大规模的传染病 外星基因 |
[09:16] | The Spartan Virus. | 斯巴达病毒 |
[09:17] | You’ll be dead yourself within a week. | 你一周内就会死 |
[09:28] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[09:31] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[09:34] | Mulder, you have to go. | 穆德 你快走 |
[09:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不会去 |
[09:39] | To find the Smoking Man. | 你要找到老烟枪 |
[09:42] | Scully, I’m gonna get your doctor. | 史考莉 我去叫医生 |
[09:44] | No, listen to me. I’ve seen it. | 不 听我说 我见过它 |
[09:47] | You’ve seen what, Scully? | 你见过什么 史考莉 |
[09:48] | I know how it begins. | 我知道它是怎么开始的 |
[09:51] | There’s a virus. The Spartan Virus. | 有种病毒 斯巴达病毒 |
[09:55] | It shuts down our immune systems, | 它能破坏我们的免疫系统 |
[09:58] | – and it starts a pandemic. – Scully, you had a seizure. | -引发流行病 -史考莉 你发了癫痫 |
[10:02] | You-you have extremely abnormal brain activity. | 你现在的脑活动极其不正常 |
[10:05] | No, a plague is released. But there’s a cure. | 不 瘟疫病毒已被投放 但还有救 |
[10:08] | Mulder, I’m absolutely certain about this. | 穆德 我百分百确定 |
[10:10] | Okay. Tell me what you saw. | 好吧 那告诉我你都看到了什么 |
[10:15] | You’re dying, Mulder. | 我看见你快不行了 穆德 |
[10:17] | But I can’t save you. | 但我却救不了你 |
[10:18] | Not without stem cells from our son. | 除非有我们儿子的干细胞 |
[10:21] | Scully, I’m fine. I’m here. | 史考莉 我没事 我在这里 |
[10:24] | There’s no plague. You don’t need to save me. | 没有瘟疫 你也不用救我 |
[10:26] | The Smoking Man is behind it. | 幕后主使就是老烟枪 |
[10:28] | – Smoking Man is dead. – No. | -老烟枪已经死了 -不 |
[10:30] | No, he’s not. He’s alive. | 他还没死 他还活着 |
[10:33] | And he’s in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Mulder, | 而且他就在南卡州斯巴达堡 穆德 |
[10:36] | from where he unleashes hell on Earth. | 他在那里把地球推进地狱 |
[10:41] | Scully, I don’t doubt you, | 史考莉 我不是要怀疑你 |
[10:42] | that you believe what you’ve seen. | 你相信你所看到的 |
[10:44] | But the-the doctor said that your brain is on fire and… | 但医生说你的大脑活动现在有点问题… |
[10:48] | It’s me, Mulder. | 我很清醒 穆德 |
[10:51] | I’m not an irrational person. | 我不是不理智的人 |
[10:54] | You have to find him. | 你必须要找到他 |
[10:55] | And you have to stop him before he kills you. | 必须要在他杀死你前阻止他 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna talk to your doctor first. Okay? | 我还是先去跟你的医生谈谈 好吗 |
[12:01] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩子呢 |
[12:03] | All we want is the boy! | 我们只要那个男孩子 |
[12:18] | I don’t doubt the visions. | 我不怀疑你有幻觉 |
[12:19] | It’s their specific etiology. | 我对产生幻觉的病因有疑惑 |
[12:21] | Well, I call them visions, | 我虽然称之为幻觉 |
[12:22] | but my experience of them was very real. | 但我的感受非常真实 |
[12:25] | Real is a subjective judgment. | 真实与否是非常主观的判断 |
[12:27] | If you believe them to be real, then they’re real to you. | 如果你相信是真的 那对你来说就是真的 |
[12:29] | The question is where these visions came from. | 问题是这些幻觉是从哪里来的 |
[12:32] | – If the seizure caused them. – Or the exact opposite. | -可能是癫痫造成的 -或者恰恰相反 |
[12:34] | If the seizure was caused by the visions. | 是幻觉造成了癫痫 |
[12:36] | I don’t understand the difference. | 这两者有什么区别吗 |
[12:37] | Let’s just say we’re verging on the fringes | 只能说我们现在是在学界认可的神经学 |
[12:39] | of accepted neurology. | 最边缘摸索 |
[12:40] | You mean you think her visions have a source? | 你是觉得她的幻觉有据可查 |
[12:44] | This is rather sensitive territory. | 这是个相当敏感的领域 |
[12:50] | I don’t have to tell you that we live at the nexus | 不用我说你们也知道 我们住在 |
[12:52] | of certain government agencies– | 政府机关的权力网络下 |
[12:54] | the CIA, DIA, NSA, DARPA– | 中情局 国情局 国安局 高研计局 |
[12:57] | doing experiments on the mind even before the Cold War. | 在冷战前就已经开始对大脑进行试验研究了 |
[13:00] | – We have files on all that. – I’ve had certain patients, | -相关资料我们都有 -我有几个病人 |
[13:03] | products of these experiments, casualties. | 都是这些试验的产物 受害者 |
[13:06] | I’ve also seen things that could only be described as superhuman. | 我也见过一些人类能力根本不能及的事情 |
[13:09] | I’m not a part of any experiment. | 我没有参与任何试验 |
[13:11] | But you may have been. | 但你可能之前参加过 |
[13:13] | You said there’s a man behind this. | 你说这背后是有人主使的 |
[13:18] | – I need to get out of here. – Scully. | -我得离开这 -史考莉 |
[13:20] | I have to get to the bottom of this, Mulder. | 我必须要弄清楚 穆德 |
[13:22] | Scully, I’m on this. | 史考莉 交给我 |
[13:25] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[13:53] | Why is this happening now? | 为什么会出现这种情况 |
[13:54] | You say Mulder’s coming for you. | 你说穆德会来找你 |
[13:55] | This is going to go down badly. | 形势即将恶化 |
[13:56] | But we are not to be found. | 但我们不会被找到的 |
[14:06] | Mulder, it’s Jeffrey Spender. | 穆德 我是杰弗里·史班德 |
[14:08] | Someone’s looking for your son, for William. | 有人在找你的儿子 威廉姆 |
[14:10] | They came after me in my home. | 他们来我家袭击我 |
[14:12] | You may all be in danger. | 你们可能都有危险 |
[14:15] | They will be coming for me. | 他们会来找我 |
[14:23] | Mulder will be coming for me. | 穆德会来找我 |
[14:28] | If he finds me, he’ll kill me. | 如果他找到我 就会杀了我 |
[14:37] | But we are not to be found. | 但我们不会被找到的 |
[14:48] | If Scully was a conduit, | 如果史考莉是中转人 |
[14:49] | if her abnormal brain activity was triggered | 如果她的异常脑部活动 |
[14:51] | by some external agency, | 是由外力触发的 |
[14:54] | who or what had reason to put her through the trauma? | 那谁或什么有理由让她经历这种创伤呢 |
[14:57] | For what purpose and to what end was she suffering? | 让她受苦是为了什么原因 出于什么目的 |
[15:01] | Scully’s story would be incredible outright– | 史考莉的故事很直接 |
[15:04] | a dead man unleashing a plague on the world, | 一个死人将瘟疫释放到世界上 |
[15:06] | my impending demise, the desperation to find our son– | 我即将死去 拼命想找到我们的儿子 |
[15:11] | unbelievable, | 难以置信 |
[15:12] | if not for the fact that I’ve been followed since I left the hospital. | 可是从离开医院起我就被跟踪了 |
[15:16] | But followed by whom? | 但跟踪我的人是谁 |
[15:27] | This is going to go down badly. | 形势即将恶化 |
[15:28] | – Certainly you’ve taken precautions. – Of course. | -你一定做了预防措施 -当然 |
[15:31] | I’ve been at this too long not to have my alternatives. | 我干这行太久了 定会给自己留后路 |
[16:00] | You know Mulder. He’s determined. | 你了解穆德 他很有决心 |
[16:02] | Determined to what? Stop me? | 决心做什么 阻止我吗 |
[16:05] | He can’t stop what’s already begun. | 已经开始的事他无法阻止 |
[17:37] | William. Our son. | 威廉姆 我们的儿子 |
[17:39] | Your child is part alien. | 你们的孩子有外星基因 |
[17:40] | You take him from us. | 你把他从我们身边夺走 |
[17:43] | Scully. Agent Scully. | 史考莉 史考莉探员 |
[17:46] | Agent Scully. | 史考莉探员 |
[17:48] | – What are you doing here? – I’ve taken a risk coming here. | -你来这里做什么 -我冒了很大的风险来的 |
[17:51] | – What is it, Spender? – Someone came at me. | -怎么了 史班德 -有人袭击我 |
[17:53] | – What do you mean, came at you? – Trying to find your son. | -袭击你是什么意思 -想找到你儿子 |
[17:56] | – What did you tell them? – I didn’t tell them anything, | -你告诉他们什么了 -我什么都没说 |
[17:58] | but they’ll be coming at me again. | 但他们会再来袭击我 |
[18:01] | I need to know where he is. | 我需要知道他在哪里 |
[18:02] | You made me promise to hide your son. | 你让我承诺把你儿子藏起来 |
[18:04] | To never tell you, to never tell anyone where he was. | 绝不告诉你或任何人他在哪里 |
[18:07] | Your son was never to be found. | 你儿子绝不能被找到 |
[18:08] | I know. I’m asking you to break that promise. | 我知道 我现在请求你打破承诺 |
[18:10] | – What if they come at you? – You don’t understand. | -要是他们来袭击你呢 -你不明白 |
[18:13] | Mulder’s life may depend on it. | 穆德的生命也许取决于此 |
[18:20] | I only have a name, of the adoptive parents: Van de Kamp. | 我只知道他养父母的姓 范·德·坎普 |
[18:24] | I want you to help me find him. | 我想让你帮我找到他 |
[18:26] | – I’ve already broken a promise. – No. | -我已经打破一个承诺了 -不 |
[18:27] | The Smoking Man, your father. | 老烟枪 你父亲 |
[18:30] | He’s the one that’s looking for them. | 就是他在找他们 |
[18:31] | – My father’s dead. – No, he’s not. He’s alive. | -我父亲死了 -不 他没死 还活着 |
[18:33] | Dana, you’ve got to stay calm. | 黛娜 你得保持冷静 |
[18:35] | – I’m not gonna calm down. – You’ve got to stay in bed. | -我不会冷静的 -你得卧床休息 |
[18:36] | I want to get out of here. Nurse, can you help me? | 我想离开这里 护士 你能帮我吗 |
[18:38] | Miss Scully– Security! | 史考莉小姐 安保 |
[18:39] | Where are my things? Look, you can’t keep me here. | 我的东西在哪 你们不能把我关在这儿 |
[18:42] | I fear you may seize. | 我担心你会癫痫发作 |
[18:43] | Just tell me where my things are. I’m leaving. | 快告诉我我的东西在哪 我要走了 |
[18:51] | I’m concerned for Scully. | 我很担心史考莉 |
[18:53] | If she were to fear her boy was in danger, | 如果她担心她儿子有危险 |
[18:56] | like Mulder, she’d stop at nothing. | 像穆德一样 没有任何事能阻止她 |
[18:58] | The boy is in danger. You said so. | 那个男孩确实有危险 是你说的 |
[19:01] | But I don’t understand from whom. | 但我不知道是谁想伤害他 |
[19:03] | You’ve always had your enemies. | 你一向不缺敌人 |
[19:05] | Yes, but why go after the boy now? | 没错 但为什么现在才盯上那孩子 |
[19:07] | Maybe they know he’s your weakness. | 或许是因为他们知道他是你的软肋 |
[19:13] | They couldn’t possibly know that. | 他们不可能知道这一点 |
[19:14] | But suddenly everyone knows everything | 但显然突然间所有人都知道了 |
[19:16] | of you and your plans. | 你的一切和计划 |
[19:18] | My plans are airtight. | 我的计划绝不会泄露 |
[19:20] | And even if they were to get out, | 而且即使计划被泄露了 |
[19:21] | they would be dismissed as so much fake news. | 它们也会同假新闻一样被人无视掉的 |
[19:24] | That’s the world we live in, Monica. | 这就是我们生活的世界 莫妮卡 |
[19:26] | Every day a new disaster, | 每天都有新的灾难 |
[19:28] | when the one thing no one is prepared for | 然而那个无人准备去应对的 |
[19:30] | will wipe the slate clean. | 则会把所有一切一笔勾销 |
[19:31] | We refuse to imagine our impending extinction, | 我们拒绝去想象迫在眉睫的灭绝 |
[19:34] | the acceleration of the cataclysms. | 加速到来的灾变 |
[19:36] | We’ve thrown science out the window | 我们把科学抛出窗外 |
[19:38] | in favor of scandal and opinion and cant | 转而去支持流言蜚语 谬论妄见和空头支票 |
[19:41] | and all manner of ridiculous untruths. | 以及形形色色可笑的谎言 |
[19:44] | Civilization a joke, | 文明就是个笑话 |
[19:47] | and my plan merely the punch line. | 而我的计划只不过是点睛之笔 |
[19:52] | Were Scully’s visions a prophecy | 史考莉的幻觉是否是 |
[19:54] | playing out in real time? | 实时播放的预言呢 |
[19:56] | Just as she foretold, the driver I’d dropped | 正如她所预言的 我甩掉的那位司机 |
[19:59] | had driven me seven hours, through three states, | 跟着他我开了七个小时 穿越三个州 |
[20:02] | and across the border into South Carolina. | 并穿过州界驶入了南卡罗来纳州 |
[20:11] | Scully, what’s wrong? | 史考莉 怎么了 |
[20:12] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么 没事 |
[20:14] | Then stay off the phone. | 那就别用手机 |
[20:15] | It’s okay, Mulder. I’m okay. | 没事的 穆德 我没事 |
[20:18] | No, Scully, you’re not. | 不 史考莉 你才不是没事 |
[20:20] | Just listen to me, Mulder. | 听我说 穆德 |
[20:22] | Jeffrey Spender came to me. | 杰弗里·史班德来找我了 |
[20:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[20:25] | He gave me a name, how to find our son. | 他给了我个名字 如何找到我们儿子的方法 |
[20:27] | – No… – Something to start on. | -不 -开始寻找的线索 |
[20:29] | You can’t be doing this now, Scully. | 你现在不能做这件事 史考莉 |
[20:30] | I need to, Mulder. | 我必须去做 穆德 |
[20:31] | I’ve seen how it happens and how it ends. | 我已经看到了这件事是如何发生和结束的 |
[20:34] | – Where are you? – I don’t want you to worry. | -你在哪 -我不希望你担心 |
[20:37] | Scully, where are you? | 史考莉 你在哪 |
[20:39] | Standing at your desk. | 正站在你办公桌前 |
[20:41] | No, it… it’s not worth it. | 不 这 这不值得 |
[20:43] | Mulder, I know what I’m doing. | 穆德 我知道我自己在做什么 |
[20:45] | Damn it, Scully. | 该死的 史考莉 |
[20:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[20:49] | I’m passing into South Carolina. I’m following a guy. | 正驶入南卡罗来纳州 我在跟踪一个人 |
[20:54] | This is what I saw, Mulder. | 这就是我所看到的 穆德 |
[20:56] | How it begins. | 就是这么发生的 |
[20:58] | The confrontation between you and the Smoking Man. | 你和老烟枪之间的对峙 |
[21:01] | All right, look, I want you to listen to me. | 好了 听着 我想让你好好听我说 |
[21:04] | No. This is why you need William. | 不 这就是为什么你需要威廉姆 |
[21:08] | – Why I need to find him. – I’m gonna call Skinner. | -为什么我得找到他 -我马上打给斯金纳 |
[21:10] | I need you to just stay put, okay? | 我需要你就站在原地不动 好吗 |
[21:12] | I have to find our son. | 我得找到我们的儿子 |
[21:14] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[21:16] | And I need you. | 而我需要你 |
[21:20] | Scully? Scully? | 史考莉 史考莉 |
[21:24] | Find me the boy. | 给我找到那个男孩 |
[21:25] | What does he want with my son? | 他要我的儿子做什么 |
[21:27] | He’s a very special child. | 他是个非常特别的孩子 |
[21:29] | The threat is that you’ll never see your son again. | 威胁就是你将再也见不到你的儿子 |
[21:32] | What… is happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[21:54] | You think Scully will forgive you? | 你觉得史考莉会原谅你吗 |
[21:56] | She’ll come to see the beauty of it. | 她最终会看到其美丽所在的 |
[21:58] | The beauty of a planet returned to its savage state. | 一颗星球回归蛮荒之美 |
[22:02] | Living as we were intended. | 如我们所被预期的那样生活 |
[22:03] | These are people you’re killing. | 你所杀害的这些都是活生生的人 |
[22:05] | I’m just cleaning the mess that they made. | 我只是在收拾他们一手造成的残局 |
[22:08] | Doesn’t mean we won’t hate you. | 这并不意味着我们就不会恨你 |
[22:10] | I’ve endured more hatred than you’ll ever know. | 你永远不会知道我忍受了多少怨恨 |
[22:13] | My enemies are legion. | 我树敌无数 |
[22:17] | What price was Scully now paying | 史考莉为她的幻觉和她的确信 |
[22:19] | for her visions and her certainties? | 付出了什么代价 |
[22:22] | And what price would I pay for not turning back to help her? | 而我没有回头帮助她又将付出什么代价 |
[22:25] | All I could do was heed her admonitions. | 我能做的只是留心她的警告 |
[22:29] | Scully and her boy have a bond beyond you, | 史考莉和她儿子之间的联系超越了你 |
[22:32] | beyond science. | 也超越了科技 |
[22:33] | She’s completely unaware of that. | 但她根本不知道 |
[22:35] | Really? What makes you so certain? | 真的吗 是什么让你这么确定 |
[22:37] | It’s a secret only you and I know. | 这个秘密只有你和我知道 |
[22:43] | I was running on only adrenaline and Scully’s premonitions. | 我现在就靠着肾上腺素和史考莉的预感往前走 |
[22:47] | But was it hope I should be feeling | 但是关于我的父亲 一个我鄙视的人 |
[22:50] | or fear that Scully was right, | 如果他真如史考莉所说 还活着 |
[22:52] | and a man I’d come to despise– my own father– was alive? | 那么我该高兴还是恐惧呢 |
[22:57] | And if he were, he’d become mad with power. | 如果他还活着 他一定会为权势疯狂 |
[23:01] | I owe it to Scully now to find out the truth. | 现在我应该为了史考莉找出真相 |
[23:05] | I fear only for Scully and the boy, | 我现在只担心史考莉和那孩子 |
[23:07] | and the harm my enemies may bring on them. | 以及我的敌人将带给他们的伤害 |
[23:10] | I think you’re in love with her. | 我觉得你爱上她了 |
[23:15] | I worry for her. | 我担心她 |
[23:17] | I always had Mulder to protect her. | 我一直让穆德保护她 |
[23:20] | But now he’s going to force my hand. | 但是他逼得我要对他出手了 |
[23:22] | You won’t shed a tear for Mulder. | 你不会为他掉一滴泪 |
[23:23] | Of course I will. He’s my son. | 我当然会 他是我儿子 |
[23:25] | What if Scully finds the boy first? | 如果史考莉先找到那孩子怎么办 |
[23:33] | You and I won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让那发生的 |
[25:01] | Federal agent! I’m armed! | 联邦探员 我有武器 |
[25:06] | Please point the gun away. | 请别拿枪指着我 |
[25:08] | Hands! | 举起手来 |
[25:09] | Hands in the air where I can see ’em! | 把手举起来让我看到 |
[25:11] | For heaven’s sake, Mr. Mulder. | 天呐 穆德探员 |
[25:13] | All you had to do was knock. | 想进来敲个门就行 |
[25:20] | Agent Scully? | 史考莉探员 |
[26:06] | Both hands on the wheel. | 两只手都放到方向盘上 |
[26:09] | The hell is this, Monica? | 这是什么情况 莫妮卡 |
[26:10] | Me with a gun to your head. | 我拿枪指着你的头 |
[26:36] | Mind if I smoke? | 不介意我抽根烟吧 |
[27:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:05] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[27:06] | – Ma’am, are you all right? – Call 911! | -女士 你还好吗 -快打911 |
[27:08] | Ma’am, are you all right? | 女士 你还好吗 |
[27:09] | Careful. | 小心 |
[27:11] | – Ma’am, you okay? – Stand back. | -女士 你还好吗 -后退 |
[27:13] | Stand back. Careful with her head. | 后退 小心她的头 |
[27:15] | Here we go. I got you. | 好了 没事了 |
[27:21] | – You’ve driven a long way. – Where’s the Smoking Man? | -你真是长途跋涉 -老烟枪在哪儿 |
[27:24] | – Oh, we’d hoped you’d show us. – Answer me! | -我们还希望你能告诉我们呢 -回答我 |
[27:27] | – We don’t know where he is. – Then who the hell are you? | -我们不知道他在哪儿 -那你到底是谁 |
[27:30] | My name? I don’t think it really matters at this point, | 我的名字 我觉得现在这不是最重要的 |
[27:34] | do you, Mr. Mulder? | 你说呢 穆德探员 |
[27:34] | And certainly I think I must apologize for the imposition. | 当然我为这种不公平的情况道歉 |
[27:38] | We can tell you this. | 但是我们可以告诉你 |
[27:39] | He was here, not long ago. | 不久前 他在这儿 |
[27:42] | We smoked too much, we drank too much in the Foreign Service. | 在外事处 我们经常抽烟 喝酒 |
[27:45] | – Your erstwhile father led the way. – Answer my question. | -都是你过去的父亲教的 -回答我的问题 |
[27:48] | We were all part of a Syndicate involved in alien colonization. | 我们都是跟外星殖民有关的辛迪加组织的成员 |
[27:52] | Surely you knew about this business. | 当然你肯定知道这件事 |
[27:53] | – You’re conspirators. – Not at all. Quite the opposite. | -你是同谋 -不是 正相反 |
[27:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[27:59] | It’s okay, Mr. Mulder. | 不用担心 穆德探员 |
[28:00] | Our man here won’t be troubling you any longer. | 我们的人不会再去骚扰你了 |
[28:04] | – This is my associate. – I see. | -这是我的同事 -我懂了 |
[28:08] | Nobody has a name. | 你们都没有名字 |
[28:09] | – We’ve all had many names. – You want to see me snap? | -我们曾有过很多名字 -你想看我开枪吗 |
[28:12] | Oh, I don’t think you’re gonna fire that gun, Mr. Mulder. | 我觉得你不会开枪 穆德探员 |
[28:14] | You haven’t heard what I have to say. | 你还没听到我要告诉你什么呢 |
[28:16] | Let me cut to the point: the man we’re both looking for | 我直说了 我们都在找的那个人 |
[28:19] | – is bent on… – Hell-bent is what he is. | -决定 -他就是魔鬼 |
[28:21] | …on exterminating humanity. | 要清除人类 |
[28:24] | You’ll be pleased to know, Mr. Skinner, | 你应该会很高兴的 斯金纳先生 |
[28:27] | I’m here to offer you a deal. | 我来是为了和你做个交易 |
[28:28] | – I don’t make deals. – This is a waste of time. | -我不做交易 -这完全是浪费时间 |
[28:31] | You’re still a fairly young man. Years to live, by my estimation. | 你还是挺年轻的 估计还有好几年活头 |
[28:35] | Try me, you son of a bitch. I’m the one with a gun. | 你这个混蛋 有种试试 枪在我手上 |
[28:41] | Not so long ago, mankind’s greatest threats were | 不久前 人类所面临的最大的威胁还是 |
[28:44] | war, famine and plague. | 战争 饥饿与疫病 |
[28:46] | We’ve all but conquered them with hard science– | 我们都经历过但是用硬科学攻克了它们 |
[28:49] | this faith in technology our new religion– | 这种对科技的信仰 我们新的宗教信仰 |
[28:52] | when a simple pathogen would kill | 当一个简单的病毒能杀死 |
[28:56] | billions and billions. | 数以十亿的人类时 |
[28:59] | Your immune system will go first, | 首先你的免疫系统会失调 |
[29:02] | but this is what will finally kill you. | 但这才是你最终死亡的原因 |
[29:07] | And you’re a party to this? | 你也参与这件事了吗 |
[29:11] | His plan is already in motion. | 他的计划已经开始运转 |
[29:13] | The aliens are not coming, Mr. Mulder, | 外星人们不会来的 穆德先生 |
[29:15] | just so you understand. | 你要明白 |
[29:17] | No interest in a warming planet with vanishing resources. | 它们对一个正在变暖且资源消亡的星球没兴趣 |
[29:21] | – So just unleash a plague? -This is no ordinary contagion. | -所以就释放瘟疫 -这不是普通的传染病 |
[29:25] | This is an alien pathogen. | 这是外星人病原体 |
[29:26] | The end of history, Mr. Mulder. | 历史的终结 穆德先生 |
[29:29] | And why you have to kill him. | 你为什么必须杀掉他 |
[29:31] | The threat is that you’ll never see your son again. | 威胁就是你将再也见不到你的儿子 |
[29:37] | What are you offering me? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[29:39] | Immunity to it. | 对它的免疫力 |
[29:40] | In return for what? | 交换条件呢 |
[29:42] | Find me the boy, Mr. Skinner. | 给我找到那个男孩 斯金纳先生 |
[29:46] | He needs the boy, Mr. Mulder. | 他需要那个男孩 穆德先生 |
[29:48] | He’ll never find him. | 他永远都不会找到他 |
[29:49] | You doubt his determination? | 你质疑他的决心吗 |
[29:51] | He’ll use those closest to you. | 他会利用你身边最亲近的人 |
[29:52] | What does he want with my son? | 他要我的儿子做什么 |
[29:53] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在 不是吗 |
[29:56] | He’s clearly a very special child. | 很显然 他是个非常特别的孩子 |
[30:03] | Why the hell do you care? | 你为什么想知道 |
[30:05] | We want to save humanity. | 我们想拯救人类 |
[30:07] | He used to want the same. | 他曾经也想过如此 |
[30:10] | The aliens came to study us, | 外星人来研究我们 |
[30:13] | were prepared to work with us. | 准备好和我们一起工作 |
[30:15] | He was to be the man to lead us. | 他曾经是那个带领我们的人 |
[30:18] | But he became destructive. | 但他变得有破坏性 |
[30:20] | He took only his own counsel. | 他一意孤行 |
[30:24] | Understand, I protected mankind as long as I could, Mr. Skinner. | 我尽可能久地保护了人类 斯金纳先生 |
[30:27] | – Oh, I see. So you’re the hero? – No one would listen. | -我知道 所以你是英雄 -没人会听 |
[30:30] | The aliens brought not only technology. | 外星人不止带来了技术 |
[30:35] | They brought the seeds of our destruction. | 他们还带来了我们人类毁灭的种子 |
[30:38] | It’s what our government would never grasp. | 这是我们的政府永远无法理解的 |
[30:40] | And while they were adventuring in Cuba and Vietnam | 当他们在古巴 越南以及中美洲 |
[30:44] | and in Central America, I was busy in the Nevada desert, | 冒险时 我正在内华达州的沙漠忙于 |
[30:48] | dissecting, reverse engineering, | 解剖 逆向工程 |
[30:50] | playing God with life-forms, the stuff of science fiction. | 如上帝一样操纵生命形态 科幻小说的东西 |
[30:55] | I had the time, the money and the freedom | 我有时间 金钱和自由去为了 |
[30:57] | to plan for a day I knew would come. | 我知道即将到来的那天做准备 |
[31:02] | You have no idea this man’s need to control our fate, | 你不知道这个人对我们命运的控制欲多强 |
[31:06] | how effective and bold his plots and ambitions. | 他的阴谋与野性 是多么有效和大胆 |
[31:11] | Oh, my gosh. We did it. | 我的天呐 我们成功了 |
[31:14] | That’s really the moon? | 那真的是月球吗 |
[31:15] | Yes, that’s really the moon, Jeffrey! | 是的 那真的是月球 杰弗里 |
[31:18] | That’s how heroes are made. | 英雄就是这样诞生的 |
[31:19] | Roger, how does it look? | 收到 它看起来如何 |
[31:23] | It’s the fourth turning, Mr. Skinner. | 我们已到第四转折 斯金纳先生 |
[31:25] | Civilization is in its final stages. | 文明已处于最后阶段 |
[31:28] | Alliances are crumbling. | 联盟分崩离析 |
[31:29] | Truth is fluid and alterable. | 真相在不停地变幻 |
[31:32] | The only truth left is to survive it. | 唯一留下的真相就是生存下去 |
[31:34] | And who chooses? You? | 那由谁来决定 你吗 |
[31:36] | There are people with immunity. | 有一些自身有免疫力的人 |
[31:38] | Agent Scully has it. And her son. | 史考莉探员就有 还有她的儿子 |
[31:41] | They’ll survive with a select few. | 他们会和其他被选择的人存活下来 |
[31:43] | What about Agent Mulder? | 穆德探员呢 |
[31:46] | Kill him, | 杀了他 |
[31:47] | before he kills us all. | 在他杀掉我们之前 |
[31:50] | You’re his son, Mr. Mulder. | 你是他的儿子 穆德先生 |
[31:52] | He won’t be expecting you. | 他不会防着你 |
[31:54] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[31:56] | That’s only half the story. | 这不是故事的全部 |
[31:58] | He wants to exterminate humanity. | 他想要灭绝人类 |
[32:00] | What’s your budding enterprise? | 你的新企业是做什么的 |
[32:01] | The colonization of space. | 宇宙殖民 |
[32:04] | We’re closer than you think. | 我们的计划比你想的更容易实现 |
[32:05] | Building Dyson spheres | 建造戴森球体环境 |
[32:07] | and magnificent habitable structures. | 和壮观的宜居建筑 |
[32:12] | That’s the plan. | 这就是你们的计划 |
[32:15] | A secret space program? | 秘密宇宙空间项目 |
[32:17] | I don’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[32:21] | I think this is a power play. | 我觉得这是争权夺利 |
[32:23] | You want me to kill him | 你们想让我杀了他 |
[32:24] | so you can implement your own plan. | 好让你们执行自己的计划 |
[32:26] | You want to see blood in the streets. | 你们想看天下大乱 |
[32:27] | The colonization of space? How do you plan to do that? | 宇宙殖民 你打算怎么做 |
[32:31] | Transport all humanity off-planet? | 把所有人类都送出地球吗 |
[32:33] | Seven billion people? That’s not possible. | 七十亿人 那不切实际 |
[32:35] | Only a chosen few. | 只能选择一小部分 |
[32:37] | And you call him evil? | 你们还说他很邪恶 |
[32:38] | We can take you with us, Mr. Mulder, you and your boy. | 我们可以带上你 穆德先生 你和你儿子 |
[32:41] | You’re a liar. You’re all liars. | 你是个骗子 你们都是骗子 |
[32:44] | Then no one can save us. | 那就没人可以救我们了 |
[32:47] | I know someone who can save us. | 我知道有人能救我们 |
[32:49] | And I think you know her, too. | 我想你也认识她 |
[32:53] | Now get out of my way. | 现在别挡着我的路 |
[32:57] | I think we’re finished here. | 我想我们谈完了 |
[33:01] | Get your ass back in the car. I’m not finished. | 给我坐回车里来 我还没说完 |
[33:31] | Come on, pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[33:37] | Why do you want the boy? | 你为什么想要那个小孩 |
[33:40] | He’s very important to me. | 他对我很重要 |
[33:42] | You’re asking me to betray them, | 你这是让我背叛他们 |
[33:43] | to betray people that I care about. | 背叛我在乎的人 |
[33:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[33:47] | I’m asking you to turn your back on the whole human race. | 我是让你弃全人类于不顾 |
[33:52] | Come on! | 快接 |
[34:04] | Are you the FBI agents? I came as quickly as I could. | 你们是联调局探员吗 我尽快赶到了 |
[34:08] | From what I understand, | 在我看来 |
[34:09] | Agent Einstein may have saved her life. | 爱因斯坦探员可能救了她一命 |
[34:11] | How’d you even find her? | 你们究竟怎么发现她的 |
[34:12] | We were pulling into the FBI | 我们正要在联调局停车 |
[34:13] | when we saw her car take the hit. | 然后看到她车子被撞了 |
[34:14] | And you knew to bring her here? | 你们怎么知道要带她来这里 |
[34:16] | From her medical bracelet. | 她的医疗手环上有地址 |
[34:17] | Well, she’s lucky you found her when you did. | 幸好你们及时救了她 |
[34:32] | – Hello? – I just wanted to tell you she’s here, | -你好 -我是想跟你说她在这里 |
[34:34] | in case you were worried. | 免得你担心 |
[34:38] | – Where’s “here”? – The hospital. | -“这里”是哪里 -医院 |
[34:40] | She had an accident, and we’re monitoring her. | 她出了意外 我们在监护她了 |
[34:47] | Night nurse coordinator, extension 4301. | 夜班护士协调员 分机4301 |
[34:51] | Night nurse coordinator, extension 4301. | 夜班护士协调员 分机4301 |
[36:40] | The horror I’d felt, | 我曾担心看到史考莉 |
[36:42] | the gut-wrench of seeing Scully fighting | 和重重心事做斗争的样子 |
[36:43] | against a storm in her head, now only doubled. | 如今我的恐慌和绝望成倍增长 |
[36:47] | Had I come full circle to find the truth | 我绕了一圈 究竟是找到了真相 |
[36:50] | or only to uncover greater lies? | 还是仅仅揭开了更大的谎言 |
[36:52] | Not one conspiracy, but two, | 阴谋不止一个 而是两个 |
[36:55] | that threatened not only Scully, but our son. | 它们不仅威胁着史考莉 还有我们的儿子 |
[36:58] | A drum beats in my heart. | 我的心忐忑不安 |
[37:15] | That man they just wheeled out on a gurney– I know that man. | 他们刚刚推出去的那个人 我认识他 |
[37:20] | The Smoking Man didn’t send him. | 他不是老烟枪派来的 |
[37:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:25] | Because the Smoking Man won’t harm me. | 因为老烟枪不会伤害我 |
[37:28] | He’s held my life in his hands. | 他以前有过杀我的机会 |
[37:31] | That… was something else. | 刚刚那是为了其他事 |
[37:37] | Your visions, Scully. | 你的幻觉 史考莉 |
[37:40] | They’re not wrong. | 它们没有错 |
[37:42] | My visions… are from William. | 我的幻觉 是威廉姆给的 |
[37:47] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道是什么原理 |
[37:49] | but I know that he’s guiding me. | 但我知道是他在引导我 |
[37:52] | And you. | 还有你 |
[37:56] | They’re looking for him. | 那群人正在找他 |
[37:57] | The Smoking Man can’t act without William. | 老烟枪没有威廉姆是成不了事的 |
[38:01] | I know that in my bones. | 我很清楚 |
[38:03] | And William knows it. | 威廉姆也知道 |
[38:06] | They won’t find him. | 他们找不到威廉姆的 |
[38:08] | But he will find us. | 可他会找到我们 |
[38:13] | So we… just wait? | 所以我们…就这样一直等着 |
[38:17] | Do nothing? | 什么都不做吗 |
[38:21] | We do our work. | 我们做好本职工作 |
[38:25] | The truth still lies in the X-Files, Mulder. | 真相还在X档案里 穆德 |
[38:36] | They said you were attacked. | 他们说你被袭击了 |
[38:38] | I was calling you. | 我打给过你 |
[38:40] | I didn’t get your call. | 我没接到过你的电话 |
[38:42] | Where have you been, Skinner? | 你去哪了 斯金纳 |
[38:44] | – Where you been? – Leave it alone, Mulder. | -你去哪了 -你别管了 穆德 |
[38:47] | – I asked you to look for her. – And I looked for her. | -我让你去找她 -我有去找她 |
[38:49] | Where’d you look? | 你去哪找了 |
[38:52] | I said leave it alone. | 我说了叫你别管 |
[38:55] | You smell like smoke. | 你一身烟味啊 |
[38:57] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[39:05] | Break it up, break it up. | 松开 松开 |
[39:08] | Break it up. | 松手别打了 |
[39:09] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪边 |
[39:12] | I said leave it alone, Mulder. | 我说了 你别管 穆德 |
[39:16] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[39:21] | What could possibly make you think | 你哪来的自信 |
[39:22] | that I would ever take your deal? | 觉得我会答应你 |
[39:24] | You’re not betraying Scully. | 你并没有背叛史考莉 |
[39:26] | She’ll be with us. She’s immune. | 她也会上我们这条船的 她是免疫者 |
[39:27] | Hey, you really get off on this, don’t you? | 你还真是以此为乐 对吗 |
[39:30] | Manufacturing destiny? | 掌控命运吗 |
[39:32] | Then why kill Mulder? | 那为什么要杀穆德 |
[39:33] | Mulder would kill me. | 穆德会把我杀了 |
[39:34] | Scully will never take your offer. | 史考莉不会答应你的要求的 |
[39:39] | – Of course she’ll take it. – Not without Mulder, she won’t. | -她肯定会接受 -没有穆德她不会答应的 |
[39:41] | I’ll present her with a simple choice. | 我会给她提供很简单的选择题 |
[39:43] | Mulder or her only son. | 选穆德还是选儿子 |
[39:46] | So this is just vengeance? | 所以你这只是在报仇吗 |
[39:48] | Oh, it’s more than that. | 远不止如此 |
[39:51] | Dana and I have a history. | 黛娜和我可是有故事的 |
[39:54] | A very important history that goes back 17 years. | 十七年前一段很重要的往事 |
[40:04] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[40:07] | We’ll need to take a trip. | 接下来我们要外出 |
[40:09] | I’m here. | 听你的 |
[40:11] | It’ll require a few days. | 这趟旅行需要几天时间 |
[40:29] | You drugged me. | 你给我下了药 |
[40:31] | I did nothing of the sort. | 我可没干这种事 |
[40:33] | How the hell did I get out of my clothes and into bed? | 那我怎么会脱掉衣服然后躺床上的 |
[40:36] | We carried you, my housekeeper and I. | 我们帮你的 我跟女管家两个人 |
[40:38] | You’d been up for over 30 hours; you were delirious. | 你三十个小时没睡觉了 有点神志不清 |
[40:41] | You can ask her. | 不信你去问她 |
[40:42] | I don’t know what you’re up to. | 我不知道你在打什么主意 |
[40:46] | You impregnated her? | 是你令她怀孕的吗 |
[40:49] | With science, Mr. Skinner. | 利用了科学手段 斯金纳先生 |
[40:51] | Alien science. | 外星人科学 |
[40:54] | To create the first superhuman child. | 创造了首位拥有超能力的孩子 |
[40:56] | Mulder’s not the father? | 穆德不是他爸爸吗 |
[41:01] | I’m asking. | 我在问你 |
[41:03] | Who’s the father? | 谁才是他的父亲 |
[41:07] | I am. William is my son. | 是我 威廉姆是我的儿子 |