时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:03] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[02:21] | What-what the hell do you want? | 你他妈到底想干什么 |
[02:23] | No! No! Stop! | 不 不 停 |
[02:25] | Let go! Get out. | 放手 出去 |
[02:27] | Let go, let go! | 放手 放手 |
[02:31] | Stop! Let go, let go! | 停下 放手 放手 |
[02:34] | Stop, stop! | 停 停 |
[03:31] | Arkie Seavers, age 20. | 阿奇·席瓦斯 20岁 |
[03:34] | Currently a resident of the county jail. | 目前被关押在县监狱 |
[03:37] | – What does the other guy look like? – Funny you should ask. | -另外一个人长什么样 -问得好 |
[03:39] | Arkie there wasn’t in a fight. | 阿奇那里没有打斗痕迹 |
[03:41] | Car crash, head-on collision into a tree. | 车祸 一头撞上了树 |
[03:43] | – Drunk as a skunk. – He’s lucky to be alive. | -烂醉如泥 -他活着真算命大 |
[03:45] | You have no idea. | 一点不错 |
[03:47] | Not wearing a seat belt, I suspect. | 我猜他没系安全带 |
[03:49] | To hear Arkie tell it, | 根据阿奇的说法 |
[03:50] | he didn’t have time to fasten his seat belt, | 他没时间系安全带 |
[03:52] | ’cause he was too busy beating a hasty retreat from the boy | 因为他当时试图甩开那个 |
[03:55] | he says caused the accident. | 他所说的肇事人 |
[03:56] | – And who was that? – You’re looking at him. | -那人是谁 -你正看着他呢 |
[03:59] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[04:02] | What, he blames himself? | 怎么 他怪自己吗 |
[04:04] | In a manner of speaking. | 这么说也行 |
[04:06] | I don’t get it, Mulder. | 我不明白 穆德 |
[04:08] | Arkie, our hapless road warrior, | 阿奇 我们不幸的司机 |
[04:10] | is driving by his lonesome, down the highway to hell, | 独自开车 从高速路冲向了地狱 |
[04:13] | when he sees another Arkie, across from him, | 他看到另一个阿奇 在他对面 |
[04:16] | who grabs the wheel and crashes the vehicle. | 抓住了方向盘并造成了车祸 |
[04:20] | Well, you did say he was drunk. | 你的确说过他喝醉了 |
[04:22] | Yes, and I know what you’re gonna say about seeing double | 没错 我也知道你要说关于看到分身 |
[04:24] | and all those hackneyed bromides | 还有不要把车钥匙给孩子的 |
[04:26] | about not giving the kids the car keys. | 那些老生常谈 |
[04:28] | 20 is hardly a kid. | 20岁的人不算孩子了 |
[04:29] | But circumstances bear a curious similarity | 但这情况和另一些人所说的 |
[04:31] | to the stories told by other good folk | 有奇妙的相似之处 |
[04:33] | who didn’t share Arkie Seavers’ luck of the Irish, | 而他们没能享有阿奇·席瓦斯的好运气 |
[04:35] | and who also reported seeing their doubles right before dying. | 也在死前曾报警说看到了自己的分身 |
[04:38] | And how did these people die? | 这些人怎么死的 |
[04:39] | Each by their own hand. | 都是自杀 |
[04:42] | After seeing their doubles? | 在看到自己的分身之后吗 |
[04:43] | According to all reports issuing out of Henrico County, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州亨里克县给的所有报告是这样说的 |
[04:46] | Reports issued by whom? | 谁出具的报告 |
[04:48] | Friends, relatives. A doctor. | 朋友 亲戚 还有一位医生 |
[04:51] | And the medical diagnosis is…? | 那么医学诊断是 |
[04:53] | – A rare form of schizophrenia. – Right. | -精神分裂的一种罕见形式 -好 |
[04:56] | So rare I’ve never heard of it. | 罕见到我从没听说过 |
[04:57] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong, Scully, | 史考莉 如果我错了就纠正我 |
[04:58] | and I know that you will, | 虽然不说你也会这么做 |
[05:00] | but schizophrenics have been known to hear voices | 我们知道精神分裂症患者会产生幻听 |
[05:02] | and have reported hallucinations similar | 据称还会出现和 |
[05:04] | to the ones Arkie reports. | 阿奇类似的幻觉 |
[05:05] | Hallucinations, yes, | 幻觉 对 |
[05:06] | but not necessarily grabbing the wheel of a car | 但没必要抓住方向盘 |
[05:08] | and ramming it into a tree. | 让它撞上树 |
[05:09] | Well, they didn’t all die from car crashes into trees. | 他们也不都是死于开车撞树 |
[05:12] | Seven died from hanging, four jumped off a tall bridge, | 七人死于上吊 四人从高桥上跳下 |
[05:15] | – three… – This is a mass phenomenon. | -三人 -这是大规模现象 |
[05:17] | Precisely my thinking, Scully, which is why you and I | 我也是这么想的 史考莉 这就是为何 |
[05:20] | are gonna jump on I-95 South this morning | 我们今早要走州际95公路南线 |
[05:22] | and get back to our bread and butter. | 做一做老本行 |
[05:30] | These the FBI agents? | 他们是联调局探员吗 |
[05:31] | Agents Scully and Mulder. | 史考莉和穆德探员 |
[05:33] | And you filled them in? | 你全都说了吗 |
[05:35] | We know the facts, Arkie. | 我们知道大概经过 阿奇 |
[05:36] | We’d like to hear the details. | 我们想听听详情 |
[05:39] | Okay, I-I looked over | 好吧 我 我看了一眼 |
[05:41] | and he grabbed the wheel and he floored the gas. | 然后他抓住方向盘 一脚踩下了油门 |
[05:43] | – And by “He,” you mean…? – I mean, | -你说的”他” 是指… -我是说 |
[05:46] | the dude looked just like me. | 那个跟我长得一模一样的哥们儿 |
[05:49] | And you’d seen him before. | 而且你之前还见过他 |
[05:50] | Yes. Like-like four times. | 是的 大概见过4次左右 |
[05:53] | He’s been following me for, like, a week. | 他已经跟踪我一周左右了 |
[05:54] | Had he ever said anything? | 他有说过什么吗 |
[05:56] | No, I-I-I’d see him in a crowd or-or a window. | 没有 我看见他在人群里 或者窗外 |
[06:00] | You know, I thought I was tripping or something. | 我以为我陷入迷幻了还是什么 |
[06:01] | And do you take drugs, Arkie? | 你吸毒吗 阿奇 |
[06:03] | No, I’m, uh… | 不 我 |
[06:05] | Yeah, maybe once or twice, I mean. | 好像吸过一两次吧 |
[06:08] | And you’re in jail because…? | 那么你是因为什么入狱呢 |
[06:10] | Arkie admittedly has a problem. | 阿奇确实是有问题的 |
[06:12] | A few previous DUI offenses. | 之前有过几起酒驾 |
[06:15] | Exactly how many is a few? | 具体是几起 |
[06:17] | I don’t know, like… | 我也不是很清楚 大概… |
[06:19] | …six? | 六起 |
[06:21] | So, the judge is gonna throw the book at you. | 法官会严惩你的 |
[06:24] | But that’s not what we’re interested in. | 但我们对这个不感兴趣 |
[06:27] | We want to know how you came to be the lone survivor. | 我们想知道怎么只有你活下来了 |
[06:30] | Why I’m not dead | 为什么我没有死 |
[06:31] | like all the other people they’re talking about, right? | 没有像他们说的别的人一样吗 |
[06:33] | What do you chalk that up to? | 你觉得是为什么 |
[06:34] | I can tell you, and it’s the same reason | 我可以告诉你 而且正是因为这个 |
[06:37] | I can prove I’m not lying. | 我可以证明我没有撒谎 |
[06:39] | You can prove it? | 你能证明 |
[06:42] | You got to admit, Scully, | 你必须承认 史考莉 |
[06:43] | the kid’s story makes a lot of sense. | 这个孩子的故事十分合理 |
[06:46] | Arkie’s double takes control of the wheel. | 阿奇的分身控制了方向盘 |
[06:48] | Yeah, then Arkie pumps the brakes with his left foot, | 是的 接着阿奇用左脚踩了刹车 |
[06:50] | producing the skid marks that start up yonder. | 从那边开始留下了急刹的痕迹 |
[06:53] | Or there’s another explanation, of course, which is that Arkie, | 还有一种解释 当然 就是阿奇 |
[06:56] | in his perpetual state of inebriation, | 醉醺醺的 |
[06:59] | falls asleep at the wheel, | 又在开车的时候睡着了 |
[07:01] | waking up to find that he’s going off the highway, | 醒了发现要开下高速了 |
[07:03] | and applying the brakes there. | 从那里开始踩了刹车 |
[07:05] | Yeah, but if he was asleep, he wouldn’t have been traveling | 但是如果他睡着了 他的车速 |
[07:07] | at such a dangerous rate of speed. | 不可能这么快 |
[07:09] | You’re saying you believe him. | 你是说你相信他的话 |
[07:11] | No. I’m just saying that I think the kid’s too stupid | 不 我只是说这孩子太傻了 |
[07:13] | to make it up. | 编不出这种话 |
[07:21] | Yes, I treated several of the victims manifesting the symptoms. | 是的 我治疗过好几个有这种症状的病人 |
[07:25] | Their episodes suggested a pattern | 他们的经历是 |
[07:27] | of shared hallucination. | 一种相同的幻觉模式 |
[07:29] | A distinct narrative. | 一种独特的模式 |
[07:30] | They all saw their doubles, doppelgangers. | 他们都看到了自己的分身 或十分相似的人 |
[07:33] | None of these people had had psychiatric problems before? | 这些人之前都没有过精神问题吗 |
[07:35] | – They never received treatment. – So there were issues? | -他们从未接受过治疗 -所以是有问题的 |
[07:38] | No, but they were arguably not upstanding citizens. | 不 但可以说他们都不是什么良好市民 |
[07:41] | Oh, they had trouble with the law. | 都犯过法 |
[07:43] | Not necessarily connoting that they were mentally ill. | 但并不表示他们有精神问题 |
[07:45] | But, Dr. Russell, your diagnosis is | 但是 罗素医生 你的诊断是 |
[07:48] | of a non-conforming type of schizophrenia. | 这是种新型的精神分裂症 |
[07:50] | That was my clinical opinion. | 那是我的临床意见 |
[07:52] | So, they were mentally ill? | 所以 他们是有精神病的 |
[07:54] | They became mentally ill. | 他们是后来得了精神病 |
[07:55] | It was almost like a kind of outbreak. | 像突然爆发出来一样 |
[07:58] | So would you say like a mass hysteria? | 是像集体发疯了吗 |
[08:00] | I’ve never heard of a suicidal mass hysteria. | 我还没听说过自杀性的集体发疯 |
[08:03] | Well, a phenomenon known as suicide clusters, | 有种现象叫集体自杀 |
[08:05] | or suicide contagion, | 或称为传染性自杀 |
[08:07] | have been known to affect whole communities or social groups. | 一般会扩散至社区或是社会组织 |
[08:10] | Are you currently treating any patients with those symptoms? | 你现在治疗的病人中有出现那种症状的吗 |
[08:12] | Nothing matching that particular pattern. Why do you ask? | 没有特别符合的 怎么了 |
[08:15] | This patient here, what’s her specific psychiatric diagnosis? | 这里这位病人 她得了什么精神疾病 |
[08:19] | More a normative schizophrenic. | 就正常的精神分裂 |
[08:21] | Can we possibly talk to her? | 我们能跟她谈谈吗 |
[08:23] | Well, I’d strongly advise against that. | 我强烈反对 |
[08:25] | Why would you say that? | 为什么 |
[08:26] | Because she exhibits split personality | 因为她分裂的人格差异很大 |
[08:28] | with wild swings in affect from benign to violent. | 从和蔼到暴力都有 |
[08:32] | Unless you’ve got some good reason, I’d steer clear. | 除非有足够的理由 不然我建议不要 |
[08:35] | I’d like to take a look at her drawings. | 我想看看她的画 |
[08:43] | Judy, you have visitors. | 朱迪 有人来看你了 |
[08:46] | Oh, you should’ve warned me. | 你应该提前说的 |
[08:47] | I look awful. | 我看起来很糟 |
[08:48] | I look a fright. | 很吓人 |
[08:49] | No one’s judging you, Judy. | 没人会说什么的 朱迪 |
[08:51] | Ah, not without my coiffure. | 发型不好可不行 |
[08:53] | You look fine to me. | 我看着挺好的 |
[08:57] | No, I don’t. | 但我觉得不行 |
[08:58] | I don’t. Not for such a handsome man as yourself. | 不行 在像你这么帅的人面前不行 |
[09:03] | My name is Fox, and this is Dana. | 我叫福克斯 这是黛娜 |
[09:06] | You can call me Little Judy. | 你们可以叫我小朱迪 |
[09:09] | That’s what my fans call me. | 我的粉丝们都是这么叫我的 |
[09:11] | Are you an actress, Judy? | 你是名演员吗 朱迪 |
[09:12] | I’m a very famous actress. | 我可是著名演员 |
[09:17] | They want to see your drawing. | 他们想看你的画 |
[09:19] | Would you like to show it to them? | 能给他们看看吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, it’s nothing. That’s just Hangman. | 没画什么 就是刽子手游戏而已 |
[09:23] | You play a lot of Hangman. | 你经常玩刽子手游戏 |
[09:25] | – I-I play with my brother. – Does he visit you here? | -我和我兄弟一起玩 -他来看你吗 |
[09:27] | My brother’s an insufferable jerk. | 我的兄弟是个讨人厌的混蛋 |
[09:29] | We play telepathically. | 我们是通过心灵感应玩的 |
[09:31] | “Arkie.” | “阿奇” |
[09:33] | You know a… an Arkie Seavers? | 你认识阿奇·席瓦斯吗 |
[09:37] | You know, he just, he had an accident recently. | 他最近出了点意外 |
[09:40] | I don’t know an Arkie Seavers. | 我不认识什么阿奇·席瓦斯 |
[09:43] | This is just a coincidence? | 这只是巧合吗 |
[09:44] | I don’t know an Arkie Seavers. | 我不认识阿奇·席瓦斯 |
[09:48] | But she might. | 但她可能认识 |
[10:18] | Hey, listen, man, | 听我说 |
[10:19] | wh-where-where are they taking me? | 他们要带我去哪 |
[10:20] | Don’t know. Transfer. | 我不知道 转移 |
[10:23] | Okay, I-I gotta talk to my lawyer first or something. I-I… | 我得先跟我律师谈谈 我… |
[10:25] | Sorry. Can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[10:28] | Please, I mean… | 拜托了 我… |
[10:31] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Transfer where? | 转移去哪里 |
[10:34] | Like I said, can’t help you. | 我说了 我帮不了你 |
[10:48] | Hey, help, help! He’s here! | 救命 救命啊 他在这儿 |
[10:50] | Please, somebody help me! Please, please, help me! | 谁来救救我 求求你们 救我 |
[11:06] | Coming. | 来了 |
[11:15] | Hi, we’d like a couple rooms. | 你好 我们要两间房 |
[11:17] | – Do you have reservations? – No. | -你们有预订吗 -没有 |
[11:20] | Uh, do you have any rooms? | 你们有空房吗 |
[11:22] | I’ve had a cancellation. It’s just a suite. | 有人取消了预约 是一个套房 |
[11:23] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[11:28] | There’s a pullout sofa. | 有一张沙发床 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | Just trying to get some shut-eye. | 我就想找个地方休息一下 |
[11:35] | I’m glad to hear it. | 你这么说我就放心了 |
[12:00] | Mulder, what are you doing? | 穆德 你干什么 |
[12:03] | That bed nice and comfy? | 这床舒服吗 |
[12:05] | – Mulder, go back to sleep. – I wish that I could, Scully. | -穆德 回去睡觉吧 -我也想 史考莉 |
[12:09] | They just found Arkie Seavers dead in his jail cell. | 他们刚发现阿奇·席瓦斯死在牢房里了 |
[12:17] | Somebody want to explain this to me? | 有人能跟我解释一下情况吗 |
[12:19] | – Who found him there? – One of the trustees. | -谁发现他的 -一个看守 |
[12:23] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[12:24] | This happens all the time. | 这种事常发生 |
[12:25] | I don’t know what to tell you… | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[12:26] | Looks like a suicide. | 看起来是自杀 |
[12:28] | He was strangled to death. | 他是被掐死的 |
[12:30] | Not necessarily, Mr. Cavalier. | 这倒未必 卡弗利尔先生 |
[12:32] | He’s wearing handcuffs. | 他被铐住了 |
[12:33] | It looks impossible and I admit, | 看起来确实不可能 |
[12:35] | it’s highly improbable, | 我也承认这可能性很小 |
[12:36] | but there is ample case history that it can be done. | 但也有足够的案例证明 这是能做到的 |
[12:39] | The victim simply spins the belt around, unbuckles it, | 受害人将皮带转到后面 解开皮带扣 |
[12:42] | fastens it to the bars, loops it around his neck, | 扣到栏杆上 再圈到自己脖子上 |
[12:45] | – and uses his body as leverage. – No, no, no, no. | -然后身体往前坠就能吊死 -不不不 |
[12:47] | – Arkie didn’t want to die. – I agree with you. | -阿奇根本不想死 -我同意 |
[12:50] | This is an outrage. Now, who is gonna stop this carnage? | 这是暴行 谁来阻止这场大屠杀 |
[12:52] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查 |
[12:53] | Well, someone’s got to pay. | 总之有人得为此负责 |
[12:56] | Arkie did not want to die. | 阿奇不想死 |
[13:02] | I know what you’re thinking, Mulder. | 我知道你在想什么 穆德 |
[13:03] | Anyone up for a gang of Hangman? | 有人想玩刽子手游戏吗 |
[13:05] | It’s just a coincidence. | 那只是巧合 |
[13:07] | Judy said that she didn’t even know Arkie Seavers. | 朱迪说她不认识阿奇·席瓦斯 |
[13:10] | Not necessarily, Scully. | 这不一定 史考莉 |
[13:11] | Well, she said she didn’t know him. | 她亲口这么说的 |
[13:13] | She said -that she might. | 她是说 她可能认识 |
[13:15] | She also said she was playing telepathically with her brother. | 她还说自己通过心灵感应和弟弟玩游戏 |
[13:19] | Our suspect number two. | 我们的嫌犯二号 |
[13:47] | Oh, for God’s sakes. | 老天啊 |
[13:52] | My one damn day off. | 我难得休息一天 |
[13:54] | Chucky Poundstone? | 查基·庞德斯通 |
[13:55] | Speaking to whom? | 你是哪位 |
[13:56] | Fox Mulder. I’m with the FBI. | 福克斯·穆德 我是联邦探员 |
[14:00] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[14:02] | With that tasty little redhead. | 和那个红发美女一起的 |
[14:04] | You tapping that, | 你们是一对吗 |
[14:04] | Special Agent, or can Chucky bust a move? | 探员 还是我还能有机会 |
[14:08] | You’re that trustee. | 你是那个看守 |
[14:09] | You found the kid hanged in his jail cell. | 是你发现那年轻人吊死在牢房里 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I discovered the moron. | 对 是我发现了那个白痴 |
[14:13] | Kid had loser written all over him. | 那孩子脸上就写着我是废物 |
[14:15] | Can I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[14:17] | Why? Am I under suspicion? | 为什么 你们怀疑我吗 |
[14:19] | It’s just a few moments of your time. | 只是占用你一点时间 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, lucky I just tidied up. | 好吧 幸好我刚收拾过 |
[14:32] | I’m just saying, but you better hope the fire marshal | 我就说说 但你最好祈祷没人叫消防警来 |
[14:34] | never comes a-callin’. He’d red-tag you… | 他会将你列为危险对象 |
[14:36] | You calling the marshal?! | 你要叫消防警来吗 |
[14:38] | No. I’m just saying. | 没有 我就这么一说 |
[14:44] | Talk about my house. | 还说我家呢 |
[14:45] | It’s this town needs cleaning up. | 这个城镇才需要大扫除 |
[14:50] | Seen what you need? Get a sense of what lurks beneath? | 看到你需要的了吗 感觉到下面藏了什么吗 |
[14:54] | I’m an FBI agent, Mr. Poundstone, | 我是联邦探员 庞德斯通先生 |
[14:56] | not an archaeologist. | 不是考古学家 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, I got body parts in the fridge. | 好吧 我冰箱里还有人的遗骸呢 |
[15:06] | You play with your sister? | 你和你姐姐玩这个吗 |
[15:07] | My sister’s a miserable slut and a damn cheater on top of it. | 我姐姐是个恶心的荡妇 还作弊 |
[15:10] | How does she do that? | 她怎么作弊 |
[15:11] | She cheats. Breaks the rules. | 她耍手段 不遵守规则 |
[15:13] | What are the rules? | 规则是什么 |
[15:15] | What are we, amigos now? Bros? | 怎么 我跟你很熟吗 |
[15:19] | Is this you deftly profiling the mind of Charles H. Poundstone? | 你是想偷偷摸清查尔斯·庞德斯通的思想 |
[15:23] | It’s a simple line of inquiry. | 这只是个单纯的问题 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, it takes a dipwad to know one. | 蠢货才问来问去 |
[15:33] | I take it you’re twins. | 你们是双胞胎 对吧 |
[15:35] | Ooh! Powers of deduction. | 推理的神力啊 |
[15:36] | And she’s the good twin. | 她是双胞胎中善良的那个 |
[15:40] | You don’t know Little Judy. | 你真不了解朱迪 |
[15:43] | Well, begs the question how you both could play a game | 有个问题是 你们俩玩游戏时 |
[15:45] | with the name of the deceased Arkie Seavers in it. | 怎么都用上了死者阿奇·席瓦斯的名字 |
[15:48] | I like the name Arkie. | 我喜欢阿奇这个名字 |
[15:50] | Funny name for a no-account douche bag. | 一个好笑的废物名字 |
[15:53] | All right, well, you mind if I take a picture of your wall | 好吧 你介意我给你的墙拍照 |
[15:55] | for my records? | 留作记录吗 |
[15:57] | Is this guy a numbnuts or what? | 这人是不是傻 |
[15:59] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[16:00] | No. I’m talking to him. | 不 我在跟他说话 |
[16:08] | Is she expecting me here today? | 她知道我今天要来吗 |
[16:10] | We told her you were coming. | 我们告诉她你要来 |
[16:11] | Then she flung Dookie at us. | 然后她就朝我们扔杜基 |
[16:14] | So this is the other Judy. | 所以今天是另一个朱迪 |
[16:17] | We call her Demon Judy. | 我们叫她恶魔朱迪 |
[16:22] | Why is the light off? | 为什么没开灯 |
[16:24] | Makes you a harder target. | 以免你太容易受到攻击 |
[16:25] | Well, sometimes a split personality | 有时一种分裂人格 |
[16:27] | responds to a strong persona | 是承受童年精神错乱 |
[16:28] | who challenges the childish psychotic. | 那个坚强人格的产物 |
[16:31] | Both parents hanged themselves. | 她父母都死于上吊自杀 |
[16:35] | And you’ll come in with me? | 你们要跟我一起进去吗 |
[16:37] | – No way. – Not a chance. | -不了 -绝对不要 |
[16:48] | Judy, it’s Agent Scully. | 朱迪 我是史考莉探员 |
[16:52] | I want you to behave yourself. | 我希望你行为规矩一点 |
[16:54] | I know what you want, bitch. | 我知道你想要什么 贱人 |
[16:56] | I want to know about Arkie. | 我想了解阿奇的事 |
[16:57] | Reached the end of his rope. | 他已经走入绝境 |
[17:01] | I’m not afraid of you, Judy. | 我不怕你 朱迪 |
[17:03] | Oh, yes, you are. | 你当然怕 |
[17:05] | Everybody’s afraid of sweet Little Judy. | 每个人都怕可爱的小朱迪 |
[17:08] | Is Little Judy a killer? | 小朱迪是个杀手吗 |
[17:10] | Little Judy’s an angel. | 小朱迪是天使 |
[17:12] | And what about your brother? | 那你的兄弟呢 |
[17:14] | Is he involved? | 他有参与吗 |
[17:16] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[17:17] | Chucky Poundstone is the Devil’s dim-witted disciple. | 查基·庞德斯通是恶魔的愚蠢信徒 |
[17:21] | Did he kill Arkie Seavers? | 是他杀了阿奇·席瓦斯吗 |
[17:23] | Arkie Seavers killed himself. | 阿奇·席瓦斯是自杀的 |
[17:25] | Now, how did you know that, Judy, | 你怎么知道的 朱迪 |
[17:26] | if you weren’t involved yourself? | 既然你没有参与此事 |
[17:31] | Are you trying to trick me, Agent Scully? | 你是在给我下套吗 史考莉探员 |
[17:34] | I want the killing to stop. | 我想阻止谋杀事件 |
[17:37] | Well, don’t you have a heart of gold? | 你真是有颗菩萨心肠 |
[17:41] | What’s he see in you, your handsome partner? | 他看上你什么了 你的帅气搭档 |
[17:45] | One taste of Little Judy and he’d forget you even exist. | 一旦结识小朱迪 他就会把你忘得一干二净 |
[17:49] | Maybe I can make you go away, too. | 或许我也可以让你消失 |
[17:54] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[17:58] | Afraid I’m gonna dirty your cheap little ensemble? | 害怕我会弄脏你的廉价套装吗 |
[18:01] | You’re nothing but a hosebag. | 你就是个老太婆 |
[18:03] | How old are you? 40s? | 你多大了 40多了吧 |
[18:05] | Past your child-bearing years. | 过了生孩子的年龄 |
[18:07] | You’re all dried up, | 你已经人老枯黄了 |
[18:08] | not even half a woman. | 还算不上一个真正的女人 |
[18:10] | You can’t hurt me, Judy. | 你伤不了我 朱迪 |
[18:12] | Nothing hurts like the truth. | 只有真相最伤人 |
[18:33] | Just a minute! | 马上就来 |
[18:43] | Hey. What’d you find out, Scully? | 发现什么了吗 史考莉 |
[18:45] | That Dookie winging past your head | 杜基从耳边飞过 |
[18:47] | sends a sharp message to your brain. | 给大脑传达了一条紧急信息 |
[18:50] | What message is that? | 什么信息 |
[18:53] | To gather the other apes and make war on your dread enemy. | 聚集其他猿人共同对抗可怕的敌人 |
[18:56] | I believe I’m in touch with that feeling, Scully. | 我想我能体会这种感觉 史考莉 |
[18:59] | Really? Did you have Dookie flung at you, too? | 真的吗 也有人朝你扔杜基吗 |
[19:02] | Uh, figuratively. | 可以这么说 |
[19:04] | By the queerest little man in the queerest little house. | 最古怪的小房子里一个最古怪的小个子男人 |
[19:07] | I don’t know, Mulder. This Judy, | 我说不好 穆德 这个朱迪 |
[19:09] | she has some… malign influence over these victims, | 她对这些受害者有种负面的影响 |
[19:13] | and I’m at a loss to figure out what it is. | 而我想不通到底是什么 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I agree. There is some evil in the air, Scully. | 我也觉得 弥漫着一种恶魔气息 史考莉 |
[19:18] | No, it’s not evil– it’s mental illness. | 不 不是恶魔 这是精神病 |
[19:21] | There’s some kind of psychic transference. | 他们之间存在心灵相通 |
[19:25] | I wouldn’t rule out ghosts. | 我不排除是鬼魂作祟 |
[19:28] | Except for the fact that they don’t exist? | 就算根本就不存在鬼魂吗 |
[19:30] | Of course there are ghosts. | 鬼魂当然存在 |
[19:32] | I mean, science has proven that the stimulation | 科学已经证明 |
[19:34] | of the brain’s left anterior insula | 对大脑左侧前脑岛的刺激 |
[19:35] | is linked to the feeling of a sensed presence | 和感知存在感有关 |
[19:37] | and that repeated stimulation to an area | 对左侧颞顶联合区内 |
[19:39] | of the left temporoparietal junction is what promotes | 一个区域的反复刺激 |
[19:42] | the sense of a shadowy figure, | 能够增强黑影视觉感 |
[19:44] | collectively known as the Gastaut-Geschwind syndrome. | 结合在一起便是戈什温迪综合征 |
[19:48] | Talk about flinging dookie. | 给我说说扔杜基的事吧 |
[19:54] | Mulder, do you think of me as old? | 穆德 你觉得我老了吗 |
[19:56] | What? Where is that coming from? | 什么 怎么说到这个 |
[19:58] | I mean, maybe in dog years. No. | 除非用狗的寿命来算的话 当然不 |
[20:01] | What are you… what are you talking about? | 你在…你在说什么呢 |
[20:03] | Well, a woman thinks about these things. | 女人就会烦恼这种事 |
[20:06] | No, Scully, you’re… | 不 史考莉 你… |
[20:08] | You still got it going on, you… | 你还风韵犹存 你… |
[20:12] | You still got some scoot in your boot. | 你还宝刀未老 |
[20:15] | I’m gonna boot you out of here. | 我要把你赶出去 |
[20:19] | Knock three times. | 敲三下门 |
[20:39] | Bloodsucking scumbag. | 吸血人渣 |
[20:41] | You think you’re gonna point the finger at me? | 你觉得你能把矛头指向我吗 |
[20:55] | Four letters, little sister. | 四个字 小妹妹 |
[21:01] | Is there an “E”? | 有一个是E吗 |
[21:07] | I thought so. | 果然有 |
[21:32] | Top of the morning, Agent Muldoon. | 早安 马尔登探员 |
[21:33] | – What’s on your mind? – I want to know how you do it. | -有什么事吗 -我想知道你怎么做的 |
[21:37] | I haven’t a clue what you mean. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[21:38] | Is the other Chucky here, the one I talked to yesterday? | 另一位查基在吗 昨天跟我聊过那个 |
[21:41] | Search me, Agent Muldoon. | 我不知道 马尔登探员 |
[21:42] | I am not my brother’s keeper. | 我可不是给我兄弟看家的 |
[21:43] | It’s Mulder. And I think this is an act. | 是穆德 你在演戏吧 |
[21:47] | You choose ’em at the jail, don’t you? | 你选择那些在监狱里的人 对吗 |
[21:48] | The losers like Arkie Seavers, who you hanged, | 你吊死像阿奇·席瓦斯那样的窝囊废 |
[21:51] | if not literally, then psychically. | 如果没有真的动手 那就是用意念 |
[21:53] | Does that FBI health plan of yours | 你在联调局的健康保障计划 |
[21:55] | cover anger management, Agent Mulder? | 有没有包括情绪管理啊 穆德探员 |
[21:58] | Who’s next, Mr. Poundstone? | 谁是下一个目标 庞德斯通先生 |
[22:00] | You’re asking the wrong guy. | 你问错人了 |
[22:02] | I can have you and your alter ego arrested. | 我可以把你和你的第二自我一起抓了 |
[22:04] | I can have you committed. | 我会让你伏法的 |
[22:05] | – On what legal pretense? – Intent to commit a crime. | -有什么法律依据吗 -你有犯罪意图 |
[22:09] | I’ve seen many a bad jailhouse lawyer | 我见过不少可恶的监狱律师 |
[22:11] | spring far less innocent men than I, Agent Mulder. | 帮比我罪行更多的人脱罪 穆德探员 |
[22:15] | I’d even venture I’d have grounds to have you censured | 我甚至敢说我去投诉你滥用职权 |
[22:17] | for abuse of power. | 准能奏效 |
[22:19] | You’re going down, Poundstone. | 你死定了 庞德斯通 |
[22:20] | Tell it to the hand, G-man. | 我才不会听你的 政府狗 |
[22:22] | Oh, that’s original. I haven’t heard that one before. | 这说法挺新颖的啊 我都没听过 |
[22:24] | Before I punch you in the face and snatch Little Red Riding Hood! | 当心我把你痛揍一顿再把你家小红帽抓走 |
[22:27] | Now, there’s the Chucky I came for. | 我要找的查基来了 |
[22:30] | And that’s the Chucky who’s eventually gonna hang himself. | 还有 这个查基最终会把自己吊死的 |
[22:38] | Judy, excuse me, hon. | 朱迪 打扰了 亲爱的 |
[22:39] | Agent Scully’s here to see you. | 史考莉探员想见你 |
[22:41] | What brings you here today, Agent Scully? | 什么风把你给吹来了 史考莉探员 |
[22:43] | Do you have any recollection | 你还记得 |
[22:45] | of our exchange that we had yesterday? | 我们昨天聊过什么吗 |
[22:49] | No memory whatsoever? | 一点都想不起来吗 |
[22:51] | – You look mad at me. – I am mad, Judy. | -你好像生我气了 -我确实生气 朱迪 |
[22:53] | I am… angry | 我… 感到愤怒 |
[22:55] | because I need to stop the killings and I don’t know how. | 因为我想阻止杀戮 但我却手足无措 |
[22:59] | And you blame me, don’t you? | 你怪我 对吗 |
[23:01] | Are you to blame? | 我应该怪你吗 |
[23:03] | I’m an actress, Agent Scully. | 我是一名演员 史考莉探员 |
[23:05] | I’ve never even played a killer. | 我连杀手都没演过 |
[23:08] | Where is the person that I talked to here yesterday? | 昨天在这跟我聊天的人去哪了 |
[23:11] | Where is that Judy? | 那位朱迪去哪了 |
[23:13] | She’s right over there. | 她就在那 |
[23:15] | – No, she’s not. – Sure she is. Just look. | -不 她不在 -她就在那里 你看看 |
[23:18] | No, she isn’t, Judy, | 她不在 朱迪 |
[23:20] | and I think that you’re pretending that she is. | 我觉得你是假装她在那里 |
[23:23] | You mean I’m pretending so I can sit here in this bed all day? | 你是说我在演戏 好整天坐在床上吗 |
[23:26] | I think you have some kind of power | 我觉得你有一种力量 |
[23:29] | to influence people’s lives. | 能影响别人的生活 |
[23:33] | I think you mean their deaths. | 你是说他们的死亡吧 |
[23:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:40] | That’s exactly what I mean. | 我就是这意思 |
[23:45] | People can protect themselves. | 他们可以保护自己 |
[23:48] | How? Protect themselves how? | 怎样 怎样保护自己 |
[23:54] | By taking these pills. | 吃这些药 |
[23:56] | I take them every day to protect me from her, | 我每天都吃 就不会受到她伤害 |
[23:58] | and so far… | 就目前来看 |
[24:01] | …they’ve worked. | 挺有效的 |
[24:03] | Did the nurses give you these? | 是护士给你的吗 |
[24:04] | Every morning with breakfast. | 每天跟早餐一起送来 |
[24:14] | Would you consider not playing that game with your brother? | 你可以不跟你弟弟玩这游戏吗 |
[24:23] | Well… well, what would I do in here all day, Agent Scully? | 那我整天在这里做什么 史考莉探员 |
[24:28] | I’d go mad. | 我会疯的 |
[24:38] | I have a question for you. | 我有问题想问你们 |
[24:41] | She said that you give these to her at breakfast every morning | 她说这是你们每天放在她早餐里的 |
[24:45] | and that they have secret powers. | 而且这些药有神秘力量 |
[24:47] | That’s really only half true. | 说对了一半 |
[24:49] | That you give them to her at breakfast | 哪一半 你们给她的 |
[24:50] | or that they have secret power? | 还是这些药有神秘力量 |
[24:52] | We bring her bread every morning, | 我们每天早晨都会给她送面包 |
[24:53] | and she rolls it into those pills. | 然后她把面包揉成药丸 |
[24:56] | So these are just bread pills. | 所以这些是面包丸 |
[24:59] | They have no medicinal qualities. | 它们没有药效 |
[25:00] | No. Not that we know of, anyway. | 没有 至少以我们所了解是没有 |
[25:08] | Uh, but we both take them. | 但我们都吃了 |
[25:10] | In case they have secret power. | 万一真有神秘力量呢 |
[25:12] | You might want to take them, too. | 你可能也愿意试试 |
[25:27] | What’ll you have, Dean? | 想吃什么 迪恩 |
[25:28] | I’ll, uh, take the lunch special. No mayo. | 我要份特色午餐 不要蛋黄酱 |
[25:30] | Salad on the side, lightly dressed. | 沙拉放在一边 稍微拌一下 |
[25:33] | And if you bat those baby blues at me, | 你要是愿意对我忽闪一下美丽的蓝眼睛 |
[25:35] | I’ll give you a little something on the side, too. | 我也会私下多给你点好处的 |
[25:38] | Well, promises are like bananas– | 承诺如香蕉 |
[25:40] | they’re only good when they’re appealing. | 有吸引力的才是好的 |
[25:42] | You know, one day I’ve got to have you over to my place | 找天我带你去我家 |
[25:43] | to see my sword collection. | 去看看我的刀剑收藏 |
[25:45] | You say that to all the girls. | 你对每个妹子都这么说吧 |
[25:57] | Hey, did you see that guy? | 你看见那人了吗 |
[25:58] | Did I see what guy? | 看见什么人 |
[26:08] | Cancel the blue plate! | 取消刚刚的订单 |
[26:16] | Agent Scully, I saw him. | 史考莉探员 我看到他了 |
[26:18] | Hold your horses, Mr. Cavalier. | 别慌慢慢来 卡弗利尔先生 |
[26:19] | He looked just like me. | 他长得跟我一样 |
[26:21] | Just calm down and you can tell us both | 先冷静 再跟我们说说 |
[26:23] | – what it is that happened. – All right. | -发生什么事了 -好的 |
[26:25] | I saw him through a window, | 我刚刚看到他在窗外 |
[26:26] | the same way that Arkie said he saw his double. | 跟阿奇说看到他分身的情况一样 |
[26:28] | – Was it the first time? – No, no. I… | -这是第一次吗 -不 我 |
[26:30] | I think I saw him the other day staring at me from a bus stop. | 我想之前也见过他 站在公交站那里盯着我 |
[26:33] | You’re only making it worse. | 你把事情搞得更糟了 |
[26:34] | What do you mean i’m making it worse? This guy is stalking me. | 你这是什么意思 这家伙在跟踪我 |
[26:36] | Your paranoia is only gonna feed on itself. | 你的偏执症状只会越来越严重 |
[26:39] | Y-You know that mass hysteria is just a symptom | 你也知道 歇斯底里只不过是 |
[26:41] | of fears run wild. | 恐惧失控的一种症状 |
[26:42] | Well, those people all died. | 那些人可全都死了 |
[26:44] | While I agree with Agent Scully’s theory, | 尽管我同意史考莉探员的看法 |
[26:46] | I do think there’s a danger | 但我同时认为目前情况危险 |
[26:47] | and you should take every precaution against it. | 你应该做好万全的防范措施 |
[26:49] | All right. So what should I do? | 好吧 那我要怎么做 |
[26:55] | Stay off the interstate? | 远离州际公路 |
[26:57] | Do you have a family, Mr. Cavalier? | 你跟家人住一起吗 卡弗利尔先生 |
[26:59] | No, I don’t. I live by myself. | 没 我一个人住 |
[27:00] | Okay, well, maybe stay home, uh, take some time off work, | 那你可以待在家里 给自己放两天假 |
[27:03] | – lock your doors, and-and – Yeah. | -把门锁好 -没错 |
[27:05] | call the police if you have another panic attack. | 如果下次恐慌症发作 你就报警 |
[27:07] | Yeah. Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 算了吧 你说得倒是轻松 |
[27:09] | Take my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[27:11] | And just know that | 请明白一点 |
[27:12] | it can’t haunt you if you don’t let it. | 你只要别想太多 就不会受困扰 |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[27:20] | Like I said before, | 正如我所说的 |
[27:21] | clearly there’s a dark influence set loose | 这座小镇上肯定活跃着一股 |
[27:23] | in this town, Scully. | 黑暗势力 史考莉 |
[27:26] | Well, by “Dark influence”, again, | 你又在说”黑暗势力”了 |
[27:28] | I presume you mean evil, Mulder. | 我猜你是想说邪恶力量 穆德 |
[27:31] | But there is no such thing as evil. | 但并没有邪恶这种东西 |
[27:34] | I mean, evil is a concept, like the Devil. | 我是说 邪恶只是种概念 就像魔鬼 |
[27:38] | Oh, the Devil is a concept? | 是吗 魔鬼是种概念 |
[27:39] | Certainly, that’s not what they taught | 主日学校的老师可不是这样 |
[27:41] | young Dana Katherine Scully in Sunday school, is it? | 教小黛娜·凯瑟琳·史考莉的 对吧 |
[27:44] | Well, I certainly believed in the literal Devil | 好吧 我小时候的确对书里的魔鬼 |
[27:46] | when I was a child. | 深信不疑 |
[27:47] | So you don’t believe that we, as humans, have dark sides | 那你不相信我们人类有自己的黑暗面 |
[27:50] | that we sublimate or repress? | 我们要么升华它 要么压制它 |
[27:51] | Well, while anyone with an imagination can | 任何有想象力的人都能 |
[27:54] | entertain acting out violence or antisocial behavior, | 表现出暴力或反社会行为 |
[27:57] | that doesn’t mean that there’s an evil twin | 但这不表示我们身体里就潜伏了 |
[28:00] | lurking inside of us. | 一个跟自己孪生的恶魔 |
[28:02] | Speak for yourself, Scully. | 这只是你的想法 史考莉 |
[28:03] | And tell that to Chuck and Judy. | 把这些话说给查克和朱迪听吧 |
[28:04] | Chuck and Judy are mentally ill, Mulder. | 查克和朱迪都有精神病 穆德 |
[28:06] | – Explain how they’re doing it. – I can’t explain it. | -请解释他们是怎么做的 -我说不清 |
[28:09] | But if you eliminate the impossible, | 但如果你除去不可能因素 |
[28:11] | whatever is remaining, even if improbable, must be the truth. | 剩下的即使再不可能 那也是真相 |
[28:14] | – No sugar, Sherlock. – But I have to admit, | -是的 福尔摩斯 -但我必须承认 |
[28:17] | I, uh, still sleep with my back to the door | 我现在还是背着门睡觉 |
[28:19] | just in case the Devil comes in the night. | 以防万一魔鬼夜里登门造访 |
[28:25] | Can never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[29:25] | Is there an “S”? | 有没有字母”S” |
[29:30] | Damn you, Chucky Poundstone. | 去你的 查克·庞德斯通 |
[30:28] | Please, Mulder, | 拜托 穆德 |
[30:29] | you’ve got to quit scaring me like that. | 你能不能别这么吓我了 |
[30:31] | Oh, I’d like to quit. | 我倒是想 |
[30:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:44] | So, neighbors called police | 所以是邻居看到 |
[30:47] | when they saw him acting suspiciously. | 他行踪可疑 就报了警 |
[30:49] | He was dumping firearms in the driveway. | 他当时丢了一堆武器在车道上 |
[30:52] | I take it the doors were locked from the inside | 我猜在他们赶到的时候 |
[30:54] | – when they arrived? – Yeah, he wasn’t responding. | -门是反锁的 -对 他没有应门 |
[30:56] | They looked through the window and broke in the door. | 他们就从窗子往里看 然后破门而入 |
[31:00] | Has anybody offered up any evidence | 有没有人提供了可以解释 |
[31:03] | for how this could happen? | 这件事的任何证据 |
[31:04] | Well, it seems everyone’s under the agreement | 大家似乎都一致同意 |
[31:07] | that a man can’t cut off his own head. | 人不可能砍下自己的头 |
[31:09] | Good to see there’s still a shred of sanity left in this town. | 难得这座小镇还能保留有一丝理智 |
[31:12] | But, for the record, I have to say, | 但为准确起见 我还是得说 |
[31:14] | it’s not outside the realm of extreme possibility. | 给自己斩首并非完全不可能 |
[31:16] | Oh, so he just tripped and fell | 所以他是绊倒了 摔在刀上 |
[31:18] | and splattered the walls with blood? | 然后把血溅了一墙 |
[31:20] | Well, if he were a determined man with a razor-sharp sword | 我是说 如果他下定决心用锋利的剑 |
[31:25] | set on creating his own self-fulfilling prophecy… | 去实现他自我应验的预言 |
[31:27] | He was scared out of his mind, Scully. | 他之前吓得不轻 史考莉 |
[31:32] | Well, if he was in his right mind, | 如果他当时神志清醒 |
[31:33] | he might’ve called you. | 那他应该会打你电话 |
[31:36] | Maybe he tried. | 没准他试过了 |
[31:38] | Only he lost his head. | 只可惜丧失了头脑 |
[32:00] | You coming, Scully? | 走吗 史考莉 |
[32:29] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[32:30] | I can’t sleep, Mulder. | 我睡不着 穆德 |
[32:32] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[32:35] | Something about this case is getting under my skin. | 这个案子让我毛骨悚然 |
[32:39] | Well, we’ve had stranger cases, Scully. | 我们办过很多离奇的案子 史考莉 |
[32:42] | Can you hold me? | 你能抱着我吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. I can do that. | 当然 我可以 |
[33:02] | What’s gonna happen? | 今后会是什么样 |
[33:04] | What’s gonna happen when? | 今后的什么时候 |
[33:06] | When we’re old. | 等我们老了以后 |
[33:09] | What do you mean “when”? | 你的”等”是什么意思 |
[33:17] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:21] | sooner or later we’re gonna retire and… | 我们迟早会退休 然后 |
[33:26] | Are we gonna spend time together? | 我们还会见面吗 |
[33:29] | I’ll come push your wheelchair with my wheelchair. | 我会用我的轮椅帮你推轮椅 |
[33:36] | That’s not what I mean. | 我说的不是这个 |
[33:37] | Oh, I’ll always be around, Scully. | 我会一直在你身边的 史考莉 |
[33:40] | Offering bulletproof theories of genius | 向你展示我无懈可击的天才理论 |
[33:42] | that you fail to assail with your inadequate rationality. | 让你因理性不足而无从质疑 |
[33:47] | And I’ll always be around to prove you wrong. | 那我会一直在你身边证明你是错的 |
[33:53] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[33:56] | No, but that’s not what I mean. | 不过 这不是我想说的 |
[33:58] | What do you mean? | 那你想说什么 |
[34:06] | What if you meet someone? | 如果你遇到一个人呢 |
[34:09] | What if you meet someone… | 如果你遇见一个 |
[34:13] | younger who… wants to have kids? | 年轻 想要孩子的人呢 |
[34:18] | Oh, that’s what you mean. | 你是这个意思 |
[34:20] | Well… | 这个吗… |
[34:23] | you could do the same. You could meet someone and… | 你也可以做同样的事 你可以遇见一个人 |
[34:27] | have kids. | 生些孩子 |
[34:30] | – Mulder, that’s not gonna happen. – That’s nonsense. | -穆德 那是不可能的 -胡说 |
[34:34] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[34:36] | I’m… I’m at the end of that journey. | 那条路我已经快走到尽头了 |
[34:39] | Do you want to have more kids? | 你还想要孩子吗 |
[34:41] | Well… | 这个… |
[34:45] | I would have liked to have had another one. | 我倒是想再要一个 |
[34:50] | At the risk of sounding insensitive, | 虽然可能听起来比较不合时宜 |
[34:52] | what’s stopping you? | 是什么阻止了你 |
[34:58] | Besides the fact that the first time was a miracle? | 除了第一次是奇迹的原因 |
[35:01] | And besides the fact that I don’t have anyone | 还要除了即使我能 也没有人 |
[35:05] | to have one with even if I could? | 和我配合生孩子 |
[35:11] | You’re a woman of science. | 你可最了解科学了 |
[35:15] | Mulder, sometimes I think the world is going to hell | 穆德 有时候我觉得这世界要毁灭了 |
[35:18] | and that we’re the only two people who can save it. | 只有咱俩能够拯救它 |
[35:20] | The world is going to hell, Scully. | 这世界肯定会毁灭 史考莉 |
[35:23] | The president working to bring down the FBI along with it. | 总统想要带着联调局与它一同毁灭 |
[35:27] | What if we lose our jobs? | 我们失去了工作怎么办 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Then what would we do? | 是啊 之后要干什么 |
[35:49] | We’ll think of something. | 咱们会想出点子的 |
[36:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:09] | Is there an “L”? | 里边有没有”L” |
[36:13] | I said, is there an “L”? | 我说 里边有没有”L” |
[36:22] | Are we playing or not, Chuck-face? | 咱们到底还玩不玩了 夹子脸 |
[36:24] | Earth to Judith. | 地球呼叫朱迪思 |
[36:26] | Yes, Your Royal Highness, there is an “L.” | 是的 尊敬的女王殿下 里边有”L” |
[37:12] | Scully, get up. Get dressed. | 史考莉 起来 穿衣服 |
[37:14] | Mmm, come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[37:16] | They’re coming after me. | 他们来找我了 |
[37:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:19] | I was looking in the mirror, and there he was. | 我在看镜子 然后看到了他 |
[37:22] | There I was. | 我站在那里 |
[37:23] | It wasn’t my reflection. It was my double. | 那不是我的反射 而是我的分身 |
[37:25] | I know.-I-I-I saw my double, too. | 我知道 我也看到了我的分身 |
[37:27] | They’re targeting us both. | 他们的目标是我们俩 |
[37:29] | That’s how they operate, Mulder. | 这就是他们的行事手段 穆德 |
[37:30] | I know how they operate. | 我知道他们怎么做事的 |
[37:31] | You’re just playing into it. | 你这是正中下怀 |
[37:32] | Spare me the pop psychology, okay? | 别给我讲大众心理学了 好吗 |
[37:34] | – Mulder, you have to calm down. – Scully. | -穆德 你得冷静下来 -史考莉 |
[37:37] | Scully, put a dimmer on that afterglow and get yourself | 史考莉 先把后劲缓缓 |
[37:39] | to the hospital before they hang us both. | 赶紧在他们吊死咱们之前去医院 |
[37:41] | Mulder, they can’t hang us. | 穆德 他们吊死不了我们 |
[37:42] | We-we can only hang ourselves if we panic. | 我们只会在惊慌下吊死自己 |
[37:44] | How many letters in Scully, Scully? | 拼史考莉需要几个单词 史考莉 |
[37:51] | Is there another “L”? | 有第二个”L”吗 |
[37:55] | What do you mean, no? | 你说没有是什么意思 |
[37:56] | So throw a hissy. One “L”. | 哭去吧 就一个”L” |
[38:00] | You know you’re in love with him. | 你知道你爱上他了 |
[38:02] | Double “L,” Chuck-face. | 两个”L” 夹子脸 |
[38:05] | Who’s the one in love? | 也不知道是谁恋爱了 |
[38:43] | Chucky Poundstone! | 查基·庞德斯通 |
[38:44] | No letter “C,” super freak. | 没有字母”C” 大怪胎 |
[38:51] | – I know you’re in here. – I said, no letter “C.” | -我知道你在 -我说了 没有”C” |
[38:55] | You’re under arrest, Chucky! | 你被逮捕了 查基 |
[38:57] | Put the pencil down. | 把铅笔放下 |
[39:03] | Who’s the cheater now? | 现在是谁在作弊了 |
[39:18] | My rational mind knows that you are only a… | 我理性的思维知道你只是一个… |
[39:21] | a manifest psychic ideation | 精神意念的体现 |
[39:23] | borne of latent hostility. | 由潜在的敌意产生 |
[39:25] | Maybe Mulder was right, | 也许穆德说得对 |
[39:27] | you’re evil incarnate. | 你是邪恶的化身 |
[39:30] | It’s all you are. | 你不过如此 |
[39:45] | Step aside. | 站到一旁 |
[39:48] | I’m coming through. | 我要进去了 |
[40:09] | Is there a “J”? | 里边是不是有”J” |
[40:10] | Oh, look, and a “D,” and an I-T-H. | 看 还有个”D” 还有”I T H” |
[40:18] | Is there a… C-h-u-c-k-y? | 里边是不是有”C h u c k y”[查基] |
[40:50] | – I don’t want to go in there. – Not going in there. | -我不想进去 -我才不进去 |
[41:01] | Judy, open the door. | 朱迪 开门 |
[41:05] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[41:26] | Judy? | 朱迪 |
[41:30] | Nurses, get in here! | 护士 快进来 |
[41:36] | Get Dr. Russell. | 去找罗素医生 |
[42:06] | So I was thinking maybe we could get a couple hours in | 所以我想也许咱们可以充分利用下 |
[42:10] | before checkout time? | 退房余下的这点时间 |
[42:14] | I’m just talking about getting some shut-eye. | 我只是说小睡一会 |
[42:17] | – I’m glad to hear that, Mulder. – Yeah. | -听起来不错 穆德 -好吧 |
[42:21] | Uh, I guess I should hit the hay. | 我想我该去睡一觉了 |
[42:25] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[42:27] | But if you need anything, you just, uh, call me. | 要是你有什么需要 就给我打个电话 |
[42:30] | I can’t imagine that I will. | 我想大概不会了 |
[42:50] | But then again, | 但话说回来 |
[42:53] | it’s not out of the realm of extreme possibility. | 这也不是完全没有可能的 |