时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Hello? | 谁 |
[01:11] | Hello? | 谁 |
[01:20] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[01:56] | Are you Ghouli? | 你是古力怪吗 |
[01:58] | No, you are. | 不 你是 |
[02:01] | No… I’m not. I swear. | 我发誓我不是 |
[02:03] | That’s what Ghouli would say. | 古力怪也会这么说 |
[02:05] | You’re trying to trick me. | 你在耍我 |
[02:08] | Look. I can prove it. | 听着 我可以证明的 |
[02:09] | Just stay where you are. I’ll come find you. | 你别动 我过来找你 |
[02:12] | Not if I find you first. | 我会先找到你 |
[03:31] | Most people believe there are two states of consciousness: | 大多数人相信意识有两种状态 |
[03:35] | sleep and wakefulness. | 沉睡和清醒 |
[03:38] | But there is a third state– | 但还有第三种 |
[03:41] | hypnagogia – characterized by dreamlike visions | 入睡幻觉 特点是如梦的幻觉 |
[03:44] | and strange sensory perceptions. | 以及奇特的感官认知 |
[03:48] | It was in this borderland | 在这样的意识边缘 |
[03:49] | that I found myself frozen | 我发现我躺在陌生人的床上 |
[03:52] | on a stranger’s bed. | 动弹不得 |
[04:40] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:43] | It sounds like sleep paralysis. | 听上去像是睡瘫症 |
[04:45] | REM atonia. Did you hear a hissing, | 快速动眼期肌肉麻痹 你有听到嘶嘶声 |
[04:48] | or a, or a buzzing? | 或是嗡嗡声吗 |
[04:49] | Did you feel an electric current | 你觉得有一股电流 |
[04:51] | running through your body? | 通遍全身吗 |
[04:52] | No, it was different, Mulder. | 不 这不一样 穆德 |
[04:54] | I mean, after the-the initial jolt of fear, | 我是说 在开始的一阵恐慌后 |
[04:56] | I-I felt compelled to follow the dark figure. | 我不由自主地跟上那个黑影 |
[04:59] | Dark figures are usually meant to be avoided. | 黑影一般意味着躲避什么 |
[05:02] | Where was it leading you? | 它带你去哪里 |
[05:10] | There. | 那里 |
[05:19] | That’s the same boat. | 就是这艘船 |
[05:22] | That’s an open X-file, Scully. | 那是未结案的X档案 史考莉 |
[05:26] | Chimera. | 合成兽 |
[05:33] | “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” | “梦是现在我们对未来问题的解答” |
[05:37] | That’s a quote from Edgar Cayce. | 这是爱德加·凯西说的 |
[05:39] | He was called the “Sleeping prophet.” | 他被称作”沉睡先知” |
[05:42] | Like you, he received visions in a hypnogogic state. | 像你一样 他在临睡时看到幻象 |
[05:45] | And he believed those visions were messages sent. | 并且相信这些幻象都是信息 |
[05:47] | He also believed in the lost city of Atlantis. | 他还相信失落城市亚特兰蒂斯 |
[05:49] | Another reason to love the guy. | 另一个喜欢这家伙的理由 |
[05:51] | You’ve been receiving visions through seizure. | 你是通过病症发作接收到了幻觉 |
[05:54] | Maybe this is an evolution of the form. | 也许是这种幻觉的更高级形式 |
[05:56] | No, but you’re onto something, Scully. I’m sure of it. | 不 史考莉 你被迷住了 我确定 |
[06:01] | We’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[06:02] | Since the airport. | 从机场开始 |
[06:12] | Hi. Detective Costa. | 你们好 我是科斯塔警探 |
[06:13] | – Agent Scully. – Agent Mulder. | -我是史考莉探员 -穆德探员 |
[06:15] | Pleasure. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:16] | So, the victims and the perpetrators | 受害人和罪犯 |
[06:17] | were two female high school seniors. | 是两个高三女学生 |
[06:19] | Different schools. | 来自不同学校 |
[06:20] | No past criminal history. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[06:21] | They were good students. | 她们都是好学生 |
[06:23] | we talked to their respective families | 我们和她们的家人谈了一下 |
[06:24] | and checked their social media. | 检查了她们的社交网络圈 |
[06:26] | No indications that the girls knew each other | 没有任何迹象表明在袭击前 |
[06:27] | before the attack. | 她们互相认识 |
[06:29] | The crime scene photos indicate that the wounds | 现场照片表明伤口由 |
[06:31] | were made with a sharp bladed instrument. | 锋利的小刀造成 |
[06:33] | We found two knives at the scene. | 我们在现场找到了两把刀 |
[06:34] | They, uh, they cut each other up pretty bad. | 她们重创了对方 |
[06:36] | What’s the condition of the girls now? | 现在她们情况如何 |
[06:38] | They both lost a lot of blood. | 她们都失血过多 |
[06:39] | The one, Brianna Stapleton, | 其中布里安娜·斯特普顿 |
[06:41] | was, like, a millimeter away | 差一点在打斗中 |
[06:42] | from having her carotid artery severed in the fight. | 被割伤颈动脉 |
[06:45] | Now both girls are unconscious in the hospital, | 现在两个女孩都在医院昏迷不醒 |
[06:46] | but doctors are confident they’ll pull through. | 但医生确信她们能撑下来 |
[06:53] | Who reported the attack? | 谁报的案 |
[06:54] | An anonymous 911 call. | 是匿名报警电话 |
[06:56] | Didn’t leave a name, but, uh, | 没有留下姓名 但 |
[06:57] | the voice was male, and he sounded panicked. | 声音是男声 他听上去很惊慌 |
[07:00] | Forensics has a complete workup on the scene | 法医人员在现场进行取证 |
[07:02] | with pictures and measurements, | 进行了拍摄和测量 |
[07:03] | but, uh, this was left otherwise untouched. | 但除此以外这里原封未动 |
[07:06] | There’s no blood leading to or from the spot | 她们被发现的地方没有任何 |
[07:08] | where they were discovered. | 血迹延伸出去或进来的痕迹 |
[07:10] | It seems like once they started, they were gonna finish. | 就好像她们一开打就想置人于死地 |
[07:16] | Mulder, the way these girls attacked each other | 穆德 这两个女孩互相攻击的方式 |
[07:18] | indicates and extreme emotional response. | 是一种极端的情绪反应 |
[07:21] | It suggests to me that they did know each other. | 这对我来说暗示着她们俩认识对方 |
[07:23] | But if they didn’t know each other, | 但如果她们不认识对方 |
[07:24] | that same response could be an indication | 同样的反应可能暗示着 |
[07:26] | of extreme fear, like a lizard brain thing. | 极端恐惧 蜥蜴脑袋[杏仁核]控制的那种 |
[07:30] | But either way, this meeting was certainly not a coincidence. | 但无论如何 她们这次会面绝不是巧合 |
[07:40] | All right. Okay, thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[07:43] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[07:44] | There was one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:45] | The EMT said that he heard something | 急救员说自己在治疗受害人时 |
[07:48] | when he was treating the victims. | 听见了什么 |
[07:49] | He said that the girls asked him if he found Ghouli. | 他说女孩们问他有没有找到”古力怪” |
[07:59] | Is that Ghouli with an “H”? | 古力怪有没有字母”H” |
[08:02] | It’s typical. | 很老套 |
[08:03] | Teeth, mucous. | 尖牙 粘液 |
[08:05] | Ghouli probably feeds on human flesh. Yawn. | 古力怪很可能以人肉为食 大嘴一张 |
[08:08] | Well, the site’s only been active for the last couple of months. | 这个网站几个月前才开始活跃 |
[08:11] | Mostly fan fiction. | 基本都是粉丝同人 |
[08:12] | Yeah, this is my problem with modern-day monsters, Scully. | 所以我才不喜欢现在的怪物 史考莉 |
[08:15] | There’s no chance for emotional investment. | 没有让人寄以情怀的地方 |
[08:17] | You know, like Frankenstein and the Wolfman. | 像是以前的弗兰肯斯坦和狼人 |
[08:19] | Not only did they inspire bowel-clenching fear, | 不仅让人恐惧 促进肠胃蠕动 |
[08:21] | but there was a pathos. | 还带着点悲情 |
[08:23] | You know, Frankenstein, he was afraid of fire | 弗兰肯斯坦 害怕火 |
[08:25] | and he just wanted a friend. You know? | 同时又想有个朋友 |
[08:28] | There’s a lot of money to be made in scaring people. | 吓人的行业很赚钱 |
[08:31] | Maybe the girls were manipulated to attack each other | 可能这两个女孩受到操控去相互攻击 |
[08:33] | in order to goose traffic. | 这样就能制造热点 |
[08:35] | 梦的末日启示 雷佛 | |
[08:36] | Most of the stories are written by an @Rever. | 大部分文章的作者都是这个雷佛 |
[08:42] | The girls are regaining consciousness. | 两个女孩已经恢复意识了 |
[08:44] | We can talk to them at the hospital now. | 我们现在去医院找她们谈一谈 |
[08:46] | Bob. Double shot cappuccino, | 鲍勃 双份特浓卡布奇诺 |
[08:48] | – extra foam. – Yes, thank you. | -加奶泡 -谢谢 |
[08:50] | – No worries, buddy. – Bob? | -别客气哥儿们 -鲍勃 |
[08:52] | Like I wanted to explain “Fox” for the millionth time? | 我可不想一遍遍解释”福克斯”这个名字 |
[08:55] | Ghouli’s real. | 古力怪真的存在 |
[08:58] | I saw it. It was closer than you are to me. | 我看到它了 比你离我的距离还要近 |
[09:00] | I was scared. I had to defend myself. | 我吓坏了 我必须要保护自己 |
[09:02] | The thing was an inch from my face. | 那个东西就在我眼前 |
[09:06] | So close I could smell its breath. | 离我很近 我都能闻到它呼出的气 |
[09:08] | It had rows of sharp teeth, | 它有一排排的尖牙 |
[09:09] | and this goo was dripping from its mouth. | 嘴里滴着黏糊糊的东西 |
[09:14] | Well, what did it smell like? Its breath. | 那它呼出的气闻起来是什么样的 |
[09:16] | Like cinnamon. | 像肉桂的气味 |
[09:18] | And how did you find this Ghouli? | 你是怎么找到这只古力怪的 |
[09:21] | I fell into this hole, into its lair, I guess. | 我掉进了那个洞里 我猜是它的巢穴 |
[09:23] | I heard something jump down, | 我听到有什么东西跳了下来 |
[09:25] | and when I turned around, it was screaming. | 等我转身过去 它就尖叫起来 |
[09:29] | What about Brianna Stapleton? | 那布里安娜·斯特普顿呢 |
[09:30] | I didn’t see anybody else. | 我没看见其他的人 |
[09:32] | She was on the floor, next to you, also injured. | 她就躺在你身旁的地上 也受伤了 |
[09:36] | I don’t know any Sarah. | 我不认识什么莎拉 |
[09:39] | Okay? All I saw was Ghouli. | 好吧 我只看到了古力怪 |
[09:40] | So, how did you know to go to the ferry? | 你怎么想到要去船那里的 |
[09:43] | You’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 你会觉得我疯了 |
[09:46] | I had a dream. | 我做了一个梦 |
[09:47] | But it wasn’t a dream. | 但那不是梦 |
[09:50] | It felt real, like I was really living it. | 感觉很真实 就像我身临其境一样 |
[09:52] | And at first it was scary, because I couldn’t move. | 刚开始很吓人 因为我动不了 |
[09:55] | Like I was in bed, but it wasn’t my own bed. | 就像是我躺在床上 但又不是我的床 |
[09:57] | Someone was next to me, but I couldn’t see him. | 我身边有个人 但我看不见他 |
[09:59] | It was just a dark figure. | 只有一个黑影 |
[10:00] | And I jumped out of bed and… | 然后我就跳下了床 |
[10:03] | chased him. | 追着他 |
[10:05] | It wasn’t even my own house. | 那也不是在我自己家 |
[10:06] | I would run through the hallways | 我穿过走廊 |
[10:07] | and try to get to the living room to get outside, | 经过客厅想跑到屋外 |
[10:10] | and I would just end up back inside again. | 但最后我会回到屋里 |
[10:12] | Like a maze. | 就像迷宫一样 |
[10:14] | Where no matter which door you open, | 不论你打开哪一扇门 |
[10:15] | you end up in the same place. | 都会回到同一个地方 |
[10:17] | Was there something inside the house you were supposed to see? | 屋内有没有什么你想看的东西 |
[10:20] | A souvenir. | 一个纪念品 |
[10:21] | Yeah. You shake it and it snows. | 对 你摇一摇 它就会下雪 |
[10:23] | What was inside your snow globe? | 你的雪景球里有什么 |
[10:25] | The ferry. | 那艘船 |
[10:27] | Everybody knew where it was. | 人人都知道那艘船在哪 |
[10:30] | Kids would get stoned on it in the summer. | 夏天的时候会有小孩去船上偷喝酒 |
[10:33] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[10:35] | Have you ever experienced | 你之前有没有做过 |
[10:37] | – a dream like that before? – Kind of. | -类似的梦 -算是有吧 |
[10:39] | My boyfriend and I did this fun house thing at the fair. | 我和男朋友在集会的时候玩过过家家 |
[10:43] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友 |
[10:45] | I’m-I’m not supposed to. | 我不该恋爱的 |
[10:48] | My parents don’t approve. | 我父母不同意 |
[10:51] | They’re really lame, but… | 他们真的很没劲 但是 |
[10:54] | he’s cool. | 他却很酷 |
[10:58] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[10:59] | Jackson Van de Kamp. | 杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[11:01] | Jackson… Van de Kamp. | 杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[11:08] | The sleep paralysis. The labyrinth. | 睡眠性麻痹 迷宫 |
[11:10] | The snow globe. You share the same story. | 雪景球 跟你那边问到的一样 |
[11:12] | And the girls, apparently, the same boyfriend– | 很显然 两个女孩的男朋友是同一个人 |
[11:14] | Jackson Van de Kamp. | 杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[11:16] | – Scully… – I know. | -史考莉 -我知道 |
[11:18] | Mulder, it has to be a coincidence. | 穆德 这肯定是巧合 |
[11:20] | No, it’s not. You were sent here. | 不是巧合 你是被引到这来的 |
[11:22] | We are meant to be here. | 我们注定要到这来 |
[11:23] | We got to find out where this kid lives. | 我们要找到这孩子的住处 |
[11:45] | I feel like I’m gonna fall off a cliff. | 我有种快坠落悬崖的感觉 |
[12:08] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[12:10] | This is the house in my visions. | 这是出现在我幻象中的房子 |
[12:15] | Door’s open. | 门开着 |
[12:18] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[13:01] | All right, so you, uh… | 好吧 所以你… |
[13:02] | you said you heard three shots? | 你说你听到三声枪响 |
[13:04] | Murder-suicide. Jackson Van de Kamp– | 谋杀后自杀 杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[13:07] | he killed his parents. | 他杀害了父母 |
[13:08] | Then when he heard you and Agent Scully break into the house, | 然后他听见你和史考莉探员闯入家中 |
[13:10] | he realized he was gonna get caught, and killed himself. | 他知道自己会被捕 就自杀了 |
[13:13] | That’s a rather convenient explanation. | 这解释够省事的 |
[13:16] | Well, the kid had two girlfriends | 这孩子有两个女朋友 |
[13:17] | who tried to kill each other just the other night. | 那天晚上两人斗得你死我活 |
[13:19] | I mean, there’s something dirty in the water already. | 本来就有污点在身 |
[13:21] | The back door was wide open when we got here. | 我们进屋时后门敞开着 |
[13:22] | Hell, maybe he left it open. | 或许他没关门 |
[13:23] | I don’t think you worry about those details | 我不认为你想实施谋杀后再自杀时 |
[13:25] | when you’re looking to commit murder-suicide. | 还会在意这些细节 |
[13:28] | I mean, you were here, Agent Mulder. | 你当时也在场 穆德探员 |
[13:30] | There was nobody else in the house when he killed himself. | 他自杀时屋里没别人 |
[13:32] | So, look, I appreciate your expertise, | 所以 我感谢你提出意见 |
[13:34] | but I think you’re trying to find answers to questions | 但我认为你在寻找不是问题的 |
[13:36] | nobody else is asking. | 问题的答案 |
[13:38] | I appreciate your input. | 多谢指教 |
[13:42] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[13:55] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[14:04] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[14:09] | This is his room. | 这是他的房间 |
[14:10] | I recognize it from my dream. | 我根据梦境能认出来 |
[14:13] | You’re right, Mulder. | 你说得对 穆德 |
[14:14] | Whoever he is, he wanted me to be here. | 不管他是谁 他想让我过来 |
[14:19] | Look. | 看 |
[14:22] | Birthday, Halloween, | 生日 万圣夜 |
[14:25] | vacation, baseball. | 度假 棒球 |
[14:28] | It’s a whole life. | 这是他的一生 |
[14:34] | It’s full, and it’s still cold. | 这是满的 还很冰 |
[14:38] | Odd choice to crack open a can of soda | 在决定杀害父母之前 |
[14:40] | before you decide to kill your parents. | 打开一罐可乐还真是奇怪 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:52] | The Pick Up Artist: Memoirs of a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing. | 《把妹达人 披着羊皮的狼的回忆录》 |
[14:56] | At least he had his priorities straight. | 至少他还有先后缓急之分 |
[14:58] | He was troubled, maybe even schizophrenic. | 他遇到了麻烦 甚至可能患有精神分裂症 |
[15:02] | He was seeing a psychiatrist. | 他在看精神科医生 |
[15:04] | Clozapine– that’s an antipsychotic, | 氯氮平 这是精神病类药 |
[15:06] | and diazepam is to treat seizures. | 还有安定是用来治疗癫痫 |
[15:08] | They were prescribed two months ago, | 药是两个月前开的 |
[15:10] | and they’re still full, so he was off his medication. | 但瓶子还是满的 所以他停止了服药 |
[15:13] | I have grave doubts about | 我深深怀疑 |
[15:14] | what appears to have happened here, Scully. | 这里看起来发生的一切 史考莉 |
[15:23] | Malcolm X. | 马尔科姆·X |
[15:24] | “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” | “未来属于有所准备的人” |
[15:27] | Was that his hero? | 那是他的英雄吗 |
[15:31] | We don’t know that that body is William, Scully. | 我们不知道那具尸体是否是威廉姆 史考莉 |
[15:38] | Malcolm Little took the last name “X” | 马尔科姆·利特尔把姓改为X |
[15:40] | because he wouldn’t take the slave name | 因为他不想用 |
[15:42] | given to his ancestral family. | 给予他祖辈的奴隶名字 |
[15:45] | Was Jackson’s identity so adrift that he couldn’t see himself | 杰克逊的身份如此迷离 以至于他不把自己 |
[15:49] | as being a part of a family? | 看作家庭的一份子吗 |
[15:53] | Is that why he killed his parents and then himself? | 正因此他才杀害了父母然后自杀吗 |
[15:56] | Why would he call you here just to see him die? | 为什么他叫你来就为了看他死 |
[15:59] | I need to get proof of his identity, Mulder. | 我要查明他的身份 穆德 |
[16:04] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[16:12] | I’ll get you one. | 我会给你一个答案 |
[16:57] | Who the hell are you with, and why are you following me? | 你们跟谁一伙的 为什么要跟踪我 |
[16:59] | Take it easy. Nobody’s following you. | 别着急 没人跟踪你 |
[17:01] | We’re just curious onlookers. | 我们只是看热闹的路人 |
[17:02] | Yeah. We saw the police cars. Something bad happened here. | 对 我们看见了警车 这里有坏事发生 |
[17:05] | What agency are you with? | 你们在哪个机构工作 |
[17:07] | Judging by your crappy rental car, I’m guessing the DOD. | 从你们租的烂车来看 我猜是国防部 |
[17:10] | You make a lot of assumptions. | 你想太多了 |
[17:11] | I’m also gonna assume it’s no coincidence | 我还猜想你们在范德坎普死去的夜里 |
[17:13] | you’re here on the night the Van de Kamps are killed. | 出现在这里并非巧合 |
[17:17] | Three bodies. | 三具尸体 |
[17:18] | – What a tragedy. – Yeah. | -真惨啊 -是啊 |
[17:24] | Keep cracking wise. | 脑子放聪明点 |
[17:25] | You have no idea my state of mind. | 你们不知道我在想什么 |
[18:28] | I don’t know if you are | 我不知道你是不是 |
[18:31] | who I think you might be. | 我以为的那个人 |
[18:36] | But if you are William, | 但如果你是威廉姆 |
[18:41] | this is what I’d say. | 我想和你说 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:48] | I’m so sorry | 真的很对不起 |
[18:50] | that I didn’t get a chance to know you. | 我没有机会了解你 |
[18:54] | Or you get a chance to know me, or your father. | 你也没有机会了解我和你的父亲 |
[19:02] | I gave you up for adoption, not because I didn’t want you, | 我把你送人收养 不是因为我不想要你 |
[19:08] | or because you were any less loved. | 也不是因为我们不爱你 |
[19:12] | I was trying to keep you safe. | 我是在保护你 |
[19:15] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你知道 |
[19:20] | and maybe… | 也许 |
[19:22] | maybe I should have had the courage to stand by you. | 或许我该勇敢地陪在你身边 |
[19:26] | But I thought I was being strong, | 我以为我很坚强 |
[19:29] | because it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 因为我已经做了最艰难的事 |
[19:34] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:38] | to let go. | 把你送走 |
[19:40] | And to know that… | 并且知道 |
[19:43] | I was gonna miss your whole life. | 这一生我都会想着你 |
[19:49] | But it turns out that this is the hardest thing. | 但是现在才是最难的 |
[19:53] | To see the outcome. | 亲眼看到后果 |
[19:57] | And how I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[20:04] | I… need you to know | 我 希望你知道 |
[20:07] | that I never forgot you. | 我从来没忘记过你 |
[20:11] | And I thought, | 我以为 |
[20:14] | I felt that… | 就算在最近 |
[20:16] | even recently, that we were gonna somehow… | 我也一直觉得 不管怎样 |
[20:21] | …be reunited. | 我们总会团聚 |
[20:23] | I wish I could have been there to ease your pain. | 我多希望我能在你身边缓解你的痛苦 |
[20:28] | Oh, my God, this is so inadequate. | 我真的无法承受 |
[20:33] | I’m just so sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[20:50] | Have you been there the whole time? | 你一直站在那儿吗 |
[20:52] | No, but I heard enough. | 没有 但我听的够多了 |
[20:57] | You have nothing to apologize for. | 你无须道歉 |
[21:08] | This is torture, Mulder. | 这是在折磨我 穆德 |
[21:11] | I need to get the results. | 我要拿到分析结果 |
[21:14] | Okay. We can use the lab here and get a DNA comparison. | 好 我们可以用这里的实验室来比对DNA |
[21:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | They’ll be back in two hours. | 两个小时后结果就能出来了 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:56] | Respiratory therapist to the ICU. | 急诊室需要呼吸治疗师 |
[21:59] | Any available respiratory therapist to the ICU. | 请有空的呼吸治疗师到急诊室来 |
[22:11] | William. | 威廉姆 |
[22:47] | Is this a message for me? | 这是你发送给我的信息吗 |
[22:50] | Or am I sending a message to you? | 还是我在给你发信息 |
[23:02] | Agent Scully. | 史考莉探员 |
[23:09] | I’m Dr. Harris, the coroner. | 我是哈里斯医生 验尸官 |
[23:12] | Where did you put the body? | 你把尸体放到哪去了 |
[23:20] | There’s no sign anyone was ever in here. | 看上去像从来没装过尸体似的 |
[23:24] | Scully, can I have a word? | 史考莉 能跟你说句话吗 |
[23:26] | It’s okay, Mulder. | 没关系的 穆德 |
[23:28] | – It’s not good news. – I know. | -并不是好消息 -我知道 |
[23:30] | It’s William. | 是威廉姆 |
[23:32] | His body’s missing. | 他的尸体失踪了 |
[23:33] | There’s no way anyone could have taken a body out of here. | 没人可以把尸体从这里带走 |
[23:37] | Are there any windows anywhere? | 这里有窗户吗 |
[23:43] | No sign of damage on the outside. | 外部没有损坏的痕迹 |
[23:45] | That window’s always locked. | 那扇窗户一直是锁着的 |
[23:48] | Well, then it must have been opened from the inside. | 那一定是从里面打开的 |
[24:01] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[24:05] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:10] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[24:12] | And I want him to be alive every bit as much as you do. | 我和你一样想让他活着 |
[24:16] | And in my heart, I never thought that we’d… | 在我心里 从来没想过我们会 |
[24:19] | have to face this moment, but… | 面对这样的状况 但是 |
[24:21] | here we are. | 事情已经发生了 |
[24:25] | Hope is not a fact. | 我们所希冀的并不是事实 |
[24:27] | And I’m always the first to jump to extreme possibilities, | 我总是第一个得出极端结论的人 |
[24:30] | but this is not as simple as that. | 但事实并非那么简单 |
[24:31] | Mulder, I had another vision. | 穆德 我又有了幻觉 |
[24:35] | And I saw this. | 我看到了这个 |
[24:39] | Did you take that from his room? | 你从他房间里拿的 |
[24:42] | I don’t know why I did. | 我不知道为什么拿了它 |
[24:45] | I just needed to hold on to something tangible. | 我只是想抓住一些实际的东西 |
[24:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:50] | I’ll check the video surveillance. | 我去检查监控视频 |
[24:53] | But this doesn’t change anything. | 但这不会改变任何事 |
[24:56] | Not yet. | 最起码现在还没有改变 |
[24:57] | He wants us to find him, Mulder. | 穆德 他想让我们找到他 |
[25:00] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:16] | It-it cracked. | 它碎了 |
[25:18] | The… stuff leaked out. | 里面的东西漏了 |
[25:19] | No, it’s-it’s my fault. I’m sorry. | 这是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[25:21] | It’s okay. You were distracted. | 没关系 你只是走神了 |
[25:28] | You like… windmills? | 你喜欢风车吗 |
[25:34] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个风车 |
[25:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:39] | Don’t give up on the bigger picture. | 不要放弃大局 |
[26:03] | Nothing on the surveillance cameras | 监控视频什么也没有 |
[26:05] | and nothing here– no history on Ghouli. | 这里也什么都没有 没有古力怪 |
[26:08] | Net, no porn. | 也没有黄片 |
[26:09] | How many 17-year-olds with two girlfriends | 有多少个有两个女朋友的 |
[26:11] | have a search history that clean? | 十七岁青少年的搜索历史这么干净 |
[26:12] | Maybe he wiped his history. | 也许他清除了搜查历史 |
[26:14] | I got this from the dark web. | 我从暗网上拿到的这个 |
[26:17] | It retrieves the browser history from the hard drive. | 它可以从硬盘恢复浏览历史 |
[26:19] | If we can find the right computer. | 如果这台电脑是对的话 |
[26:21] | He’s hiding it here somewhere. | 他一定把电脑藏起来了 |
[26:25] | Our investigation is about to get hijacked. | 我们的调查要被打断了 |
[26:39] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[26:41] | Teenage girls have secrets, too. | 花季少女也有秘密的 |
[26:50] | 警报 检测到国防部登录资质 | |
[26:50] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[26:51] | Hundreds of posts to ghouli.net. | 在古力怪网站上的几百条信息 |
[26:53] | And a back door to some files of the DOD. | 还有访问一些国防部文件的后门程序 |
[26:55] | Agents Mulder and Scully! | 史考莉和穆德探员 |
[26:57] | We are commanding you to cease all activity | 我们命令你们立刻停止所有行动 |
[27:00] | and exit the property immediately! | 即刻退出本栋房子 |
[27:03] | The FBI has jurisdiction over this investigation. | 联调局对此案有管辖权 |
[27:06] | I suggest you leave the premises until I can get an order | 在我没接到取消调查指令前 |
[27:08] | from a countermanding authority. | 我建议你们撤出房子 |
[27:11] | Straight from the DOJ. | 司法部下发的 |
[27:13] | Now scram. | 快滚 |
[27:20] | Step away from the desk. | 请从桌边离开 |
[27:22] | Everything in this house is now under the jurisdiction of the DOD. | 本屋所有物品都已在国防部管辖权内 |
[27:29] | Never a good idea to keep an open beverage by electronics. | 电子设备旁放杯敞口饮料总是不好 |
[27:36] | Mulder, how is it possible the only updates I’ve received | 穆德 为什么我每次听到你消息 |
[27:38] | about what you’re doing come through complaints | 都是别的政府部门 |
[27:40] | by other agencies in the government? | 过来投诉你 |
[27:42] | – Let me guess, DOD. – And the DOJ. | -让我猜猜 国防部 -还有司法部 |
[27:45] | They filed a memo documenting obstruction | 他们提交了一份说你妨碍司法公正 |
[27:47] | and tampering with evidence. | 并损坏证据的备忘录 |
[27:48] | Nothing will come of those complaints, | 这些投诉不会有结果的 |
[27:49] | because the DOD is intimately involved | 国防部现在和一个 |
[27:51] | in a conspiracy they themselves are trying to cover up. | 他们特别想掩盖的阴谋紧密相关 |
[27:54] | Does it have anything to do with a missing dead body, | 这和一具失踪的尸体有关吗 |
[27:56] | a Jackson Van de Kamp? | 叫杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[27:57] | I’ll tell you more when I know more. | 我有更多发现时再告诉你 |
[27:59] | Mulder, I think you need to come back here | 穆德 我觉得你得回来 |
[28:00] | so we can discuss your activities. | 我们好谈谈你的行为 |
[28:02] | No, actually, you’re gonna need to come here. | 不 实际上你得来我这里 |
[28:04] | I’m not going to Norfolk, Mulder. | 我不会去诺福克的 穆德 |
[28:05] | – Bob? – Skinner, you’re breaking up. | -鲍勃 -斯金纳 你通话质量不好 |
[28:08] | – I can, I can barely hear you. – Bob? | -我听不清你说什么 -鲍勃 |
[28:09] | – Mulder… – Double cappuccino, extra foam? | -穆德 -双份卡布奇诺多加奶泡 |
[28:11] | Oh. Bob. Yeah, yeah. | 鲍勃 这里 |
[28:13] | Mulder, I can hear you perfectly. | 穆德 我听你的声音很清楚 |
[28:14] | Uh, I’m gonna have to call you back | 我信号好点的时候 |
[28:15] | when I get a better connection, all right? | 再给你打电话 好吗 |
[28:17] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[28:19] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[28:30] | Mulder is close. | 穆德查得很近了 |
[28:32] | I suspect he’ll be interested in Project Crossroads. | 我怀疑他会对交叉口计划有兴趣 |
[28:36] | We’ll be able to find what we’ve been looking for. | 我们就能找到一直想找的东西了 |
[28:48] | Mulder, why did you want to meet out here? | 穆德 你为什么想在这里见面 |
[28:49] | It’s cold and it smells. | 又冷又臭 |
[28:52] | This is where it all started. | 这就是一切开始的地方 |
[28:54] | When two young girls were attacked by a monster | 两名少女在这里被只有他们能看见的怪物 |
[28:56] | only they could see. | 袭击了 |
[28:58] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[29:00] | This is the end of the road. | 这是终点 |
[29:01] | It started decades ago, when they decided to combine alien | 这事始于几十年前 他们想要把外星基因 |
[29:03] | and human DNA to create hybrids. | 和人类基因结合起来创造混血 |
[29:06] | Listen to me. I came out here to warn you and Scully– | 听我说 我来这里是警告你和史考莉 |
[29:09] | drop this investigation. | 放弃此次调查 |
[29:13] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[29:14] | After the crash at Roswell, | 罗斯威尔飞碟坠毁后 |
[29:16] | our government’s interest in alien technology | 政府对外星技术的兴趣 |
[29:18] | exploded in all directions. | 在各方面爆炸式增长 |
[29:20] | And finally, in the ’70s, | 终于 在七十年代 |
[29:22] | our science caught up to our ambition. | 我们的科技终于能满足我们的野心 |
[29:24] | A eugenics program was initiated by a Dr. Masao Matsumoto | 松本正男博士发起了一个优生学项目 |
[29:26] | using components of alien technology, hybrid DNA. | 项目中使用了部分外星科技 混血基因 |
[29:31] | Project Crossroads. I read the report. | 交叉口计划 我读了报告 |
[29:33] | It was ultimately deemed a failure | 计划最终被认定失败 |
[29:35] | because they couldn’t predict what attributes the test subjects | 因为他们无法预测实验对象 |
[29:38] | would get from the hybrid DNA. | 会从混血基因中获得什么特征 |
[29:39] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[29:41] | The project was defunded 15 years ago. | 计划十五年前就没有资金支持了 |
[29:43] | Dr. Matsumoto burned all the files pertaining to the subjects | 松本博士烧掉了所有和实验对象有关的文件 |
[29:45] | to save their lives, and then… he disappeared. | 好救他们一命 之后 他就消失了 |
[29:49] | The DOD has tried to track them down ever since. | 国防部从此一直想找出他们 |
[29:52] | That’s why they were following us. | 所以他们才跟着我们 |
[29:54] | We found one of their own for them. | 我们帮他们找到了一个 |
[29:56] | Jackson Van de Kamp. | 杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[29:58] | Now do you understand? | 现在你懂了吗 |
[30:00] | Jackson Van de Kamp was our son, Skinner. | 杰克逊·范德坎普是我们的儿子 斯金纳 |
[30:03] | He was named William before he was adopted. | 他在被收养前叫威廉姆 |
[30:06] | I checked his DNA against Scully’s. | 我对比了他和史考莉的基因 |
[30:10] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry. Mulder, I di– I… | 天啊 我很遗憾 穆德 我 |
[30:14] | Thank you… for your warning. | 谢谢你的警告 |
[30:19] | It just came too late. | 可惜来得太迟了 |
[30:40] | I find it hard to believe | 我很难相信 |
[30:41] | that Jackson would harm anyone, much less his parents. | 杰克逊会伤害别人 更别说他的父母了 |
[30:44] | He loved them very much. | 他非常爱他们 |
[30:46] | And we never discussed any suicidal ideation. | 我们也从未谈到过自杀的念头 |
[30:48] | Your-your claims don’t describe the patient I know. | 你说的话和我认识的患者并不相符 |
[30:51] | You prescribed medication for seizures. | 你开过治疗癫痫的处方 |
[30:53] | Jackson had symptoms that coincided | 杰克逊的一些症状 |
[30:55] | with extreme electrical activity in the brain. | 和脑部极度电流活动相符 |
[30:58] | But can you tell me, did he have… | 但你能不能告诉我 他有没有过 |
[31:01] | visions? | 幻觉 |
[31:02] | What he saw was… | 他看到的东西 |
[31:05] | specific and detailed. | 详细又具体 |
[31:09] | That’s all I’m willing to say, Agent Scully, | 我只能说这么多了 史考莉探员 |
[31:11] | unless you come back with a court order. | 除非你带着法院命令再来 |
[31:13] | His visions were apocalyptic. | 他的幻觉是世界末日 |
[31:17] | A pandemic was spreading across America. | 美国四处爆发了流行病 |
[31:20] | Hospitals were overwhelmed. | 医院人满为患 |
[31:23] | People were panicking. | 人们极度恐慌 |
[31:27] | A vaccine was needed. | 大家需要一种疫苗 |
[31:30] | One that had to be created with a combination | 一种必须用人类和外星基因 |
[31:33] | of human and alien DNA. | 混合制出的疫苗 |
[31:36] | And Jackson himself was the key. | 而杰克逊本人就是疫苗的关键 |
[31:39] | It ends with a UFO | 幻觉的最后 |
[31:42] | hovering over the 14th Street Bridge. | 一架飞碟盘桓在第十四街大桥上 |
[31:47] | That’s what he saw, Dr. Scholz. | 他看到的是这些 肖尔茨医生 |
[31:52] | H-How is it possible you know? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[32:01] | So, you think a shared vision means | 你觉得你们的幻觉相同 |
[32:03] | that it’s more likely to come true? | 所以变成现实的可能性更高 |
[32:06] | What if I didn’t get a glimpse of the future? | 如果我并不是瞥见了未来 |
[32:09] | What if I was just a receptacle for his message to me? | 万一我只是接收了他给我的消息 |
[32:13] | Just like my dream to come here. | 就像指引我来这里的梦境一样 |
[32:15] | Hey, Bob. | 你好 鲍勃 |
[32:18] | It’s an alternate reality– Fox doesn’t exist in coffee shops. | 这是虚拟现实 咖啡店里并没有福克斯 |
[32:22] | No. | 不 |
[32:24] | It’s a false reality, Scully. | 这现实是假的 史考莉 |
[32:26] | Just like everything we’ve seen so far. | 就像我们迄今看到的一切一样 |
[32:28] | I’ve been going over the forensics of the case. | 我重新看了此案的法证 |
[32:30] | The police think that Jackson killed his parents, then himself, | 警察认为杰克逊先杀了父母 然后自杀 |
[32:33] | but the spatter pattern tells me different. | 但血迹喷射轨迹并不是这样 |
[32:36] | It tells me there were two shooters. | 血迹告诉我有两人开枪 |
[32:43] | Her body was moved after she was shot | 她的尸体在被射杀后有移动 |
[32:45] | to make it look like there was one shooter. | 制造出只有一人开枪的假象 |
[32:48] | Scully, I believe that, through the Smoking Man, | 史考莉 我认为 通过老烟枪 |
[32:51] | you were an unwitting participant | 你在不知情的情况下 |
[32:52] | in a eugenics program called Project Crossroads. | 参与了名为交叉口计划的优生学项目 |
[32:55] | It was spearheaded by Dr. Masao Matsumoto. | 项目的领头人是松本正男博士 |
[32:58] | He disappeared two years after William was born. | 他在威廉姆出生两年后消失 |
[33:01] | I believe our son was one of his test subjects. | 我认为我们的儿子是他的实验对象 |
[33:10] | – Let’s go. – Jackson knew he was being hunted, | -我们走 -杰克逊知道有人追杀他 |
[33:14] | so he hid the only way he knew how. | 所以他用了他唯一确信的办法藏起来 |
[33:16] | He created an alternate reality playing dead. | 他用假死创造了虚拟现实 |
[33:19] | So he made us hear the shot… | 所以他让我们听见枪声 |
[33:24] | …and see the hole in his head. | 看见他脑袋上的枪眼 |
[33:25] | Yes, and those two girls thought they saw a monster. | 对 而且那两个女孩以为自己看见了怪物 |
[33:29] | And so, Mulder? | 那又怎么样 穆德 |
[33:33] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[33:48] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[33:54] | My God, they told me you were dead. | 天啊 他们跟我说你死了 |
[33:57] | Not yet. | 还健在 |
[34:00] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[34:02] | These look sick. | 这看上去太糟了 |
[34:04] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[34:05] | – I’m so sorry. – Where have you been? | -我很抱歉 -你去哪里了 |
[34:08] | I’ve been hiding. | 我藏起来了 |
[34:09] | – What? – There’s these people, they’re after me. I… | -什么 -有一些人在追杀我 我 |
[34:12] | Look, I just… I just came to apologize. | 听着 我是来道歉的 |
[34:14] | – What? – I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | -什么 -我不是故意让这一切发生的 |
[34:16] | I didn’t think that anyone would get hurt. | 我以为不会有人受伤 |
[34:17] | I thought it’d be funny. I thought it’d be, like, a prank, | 我以为会很好玩 我以为会像恶作剧一样 |
[34:20] | you know, like, you’d see the Ghouli | 我以为你看到古力怪后 |
[34:21] | and you just run away. I… | 只是会惊慌跑开 我 |
[34:22] | – Are you Ghouli? – No. | -你是古力怪吗 -不是 |
[34:24] | There’s no such thing as Ghouli. | 古力怪并不存在 |
[34:26] | I made up everything on the website. | 网上所有东西都是我编的 |
[34:28] | No. Jackson, that… | 不 杰克逊 那怪物 |
[34:30] | that thing attacked me. | 那怪物攻击了我 |
[34:33] | And the other girl. | 还有另一位女孩 |
[34:34] | You attacked each other. | 你们互相攻击了对方 |
[34:36] | You saw what I projected into your head. | 你看到的只是我放进你脑中的景象 |
[34:38] | All right, it’s, like… | 好了 就像 |
[34:41] | this-this power. | 我有一种能力 |
[34:44] | I was learning to control it, okay? | 我当时在学着怎么控制它 好吗 |
[34:46] | I… I just couldn’t stop it in time. | 我 我只是没法及时让它停下来 |
[34:48] | I… There was so much blood. | 我 有好多血 |
[34:50] | It was all just a blur. | 一切都很模糊 |
[34:52] | – That’s really messed up. – It is. | -那真是太糟糕了 -确实 |
[34:56] | All right, it-it started when I would have my seizures. I’d… | 好了 是从我犯癫痫开始的 我 |
[35:01] | I’d see things. | 我会看见幻象 |
[35:03] | Terrifying things, like… like UFOs. | 恐怖的事情 像是飞碟 |
[35:06] | And it would hurt like hell, and… | 而且我头疼欲裂 |
[35:10] | But when I was in pain, | 但当我承受痛苦时 |
[35:11] | I could, I could, I could, I could share it, kind of. | 我能 我能和别人分享 差不多吧 |
[35:14] | Like, mentally. | 像是意念相通 |
[35:16] | With who? | 和谁 |
[35:17] | This woman– I-I don’t know, she’s… | 一名女人 我不知道 她 |
[35:20] | maybe my birth mother. I… | 可能是我的生母吧 我 |
[35:22] | Look, I came back because | 听着 我回来是因为 |
[35:26] | everyone around me is in danger. | 我身边所有人都有危险 |
[35:29] | My parents are dead, Bri. | 我的父母死了 布里 |
[35:33] | But I wanted to say good-bye, okay? | 但我想好好道别 好吗 |
[35:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:46] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[35:50] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
[36:01] | Take it easy, agents. | 放轻松 探员 |
[36:02] | You guys can relax. | 你们放轻松 |
[36:04] | You can relax. It’s under control. | 别紧张 事态在控制范围内 |
[36:05] | – You have Jackson Van de Kamp in custody? – Oh, not yet. | -你们逮捕了杰克逊·范德坎普了吗 -还没 |
[36:07] | And personally, I don’t understand how a dead guy | 而且我个人不是很理解一个死人 |
[36:09] | can be up on his feet, but yeah. | 是怎么重新站起来的 |
[36:10] | He’s in there and exits are covered. | 不过他的确在里面 出口都防好了 |
[36:11] | How do you know he’s inside? | 你怎么知道他在里面 |
[36:12] | I got a text from Sarah Turner. | 我收到了莎拉·托纳的消息 |
[36:17] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[36:19] | 莎拉·托纳 杰克逊在这里 | |
[36:22] | Detective, I’d like to ask you to keep your officers outside | 警探 我想请你让你的警官留在外面 |
[36:24] | so that we can be the first to go in. | 让我们第一批进去 |
[36:25] | Agents from the Department of Defense are already inside. | 国防部探员已经在里面了 |
[36:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[36:34] | Geez, Sarah. | 天啊 莎拉 |
[36:36] | You were kissing her. | 你亲了她 |
[36:39] | So I wanted to hurt you. I… | 我只是想害你一下 我 |
[36:42] | So– and I texted them. | 所以我给他们发了消息 |
[36:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:45] | I think that I should be the one saying sorry. I… | 说抱歉的人应该是我 |
[36:49] | A-Are you gonna be in trouble? | 你会有麻烦吗 |
[36:52] | I think that they want to kill me. | 我觉得他们想杀了我 |
[36:59] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[37:01] | This is… this is all my fault. | 这 这都是我的错 |
[37:03] | No, no, no, look. | 不 不 听着 |
[37:06] | I’m gonna be all right, okay? | 我会没事的 好吗 |
[37:22] | He’s coming your way. | 他冲你那边去了 |
[38:46] | Evacuate the floor! | 疏散这一层 |
[38:57] | Subject is headed your way. | 目标朝你那边去了 |
[39:02] | Hey! Don’t move! | 别动 |
[39:28] | Come on! | 快点 |
[39:37] | FBI! Put your weapon down! | 联调局 放下武器 |
[39:39] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[39:48] | I know you’re here, boy. | 我知道你在这 孩子 |
[40:02] | Stop! | 别动 |
[40:20] | They shot each other. | 他们杀了对方 |
[40:23] | Well, who were they shooting at? | 他们在朝谁开枪 |
[40:26] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[40:27] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[40:29] | It’s safe. It’s over. | 安全了 没事了 |
[40:30] | Jackson, we just want to talk to you. | 杰克逊 我们只想和你说说话 |
[40:34] | Make sure you’re okay. | 确保你没事 |
[41:07] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[41:10] | No. He’s disappeared. | 没 他消失了 |
[41:36] | Do we need gas? | 我们需要加油吗 |
[41:39] | I could use a bathroom. | 我想去下洗手间 |
[41:54] | – Were you following me? – Hey. | -你是在跟踪我吗 -你好 |
[41:57] | Didn’t I see you at the hospital? | 我是不是在医院见过你 |
[41:58] | It must be kismet. | 看来是命中注定了 |
[42:00] | But I doubt we’ll be seeing each other again. | 但我想我们不会再见了 |
[42:02] | I’m driving across country. | 我正开车横渡全国 |
[42:04] | Oh. A-Anywhere in particular? | 有确定的目的地吗 |
[42:06] | No, I just want to see the world. | 没有 我只是想看看世界 |
[42:10] | Things are about to change. | 事态要变了 |
[42:15] | – Are you Dr. Masao Matsumoto? – A doctor? | -你是松本正男博士吗 -博士 |
[42:19] | No. I never finished high school. | 不是 我高中都没毕业 |
[42:23] | You seem like a nice person. | 你看上去是个好人 |
[42:25] | I wish I could know you better. | 要是我能多了解你就好了 |
[42:28] | Well, safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[42:37] | If you don’t stand for something… | 如果你毫无根基 |
[42:40] | …you’ll fall for anything. | 便会一吹即倒 |
[42:49] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[42:51] | Just a friendly old guy. | 只是个友好的老人 |
[42:54] | But he seems so familiar. | 但他感觉很熟悉 |
[42:58] | The Pick Up Artist. | 那个很会撩妹的人 |
[42:59] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[43:00] | That book in Jackson’s room. | 杰克逊房间里的书 |
[43:02] | I think he’s the author. | 我觉得他是作者 |
[43:05] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[43:06] | He gave me a piece of advice. He said… | 他给了我个建议 他说 |
[43:09] | he said, “If you don’t stand for something, | 他说 如果你毫无根基 |
[43:11] | you’ll fall for anything.” | 便会一吹即倒 |
[43:13] | That’s a Malcolm X quote, Scully. | 那是马尔克姆·X说的 史考莉 |
[43:27] | Scully. | 史考莉 |
[43:35] | We need to see your surveillance video. Now. | 我们要调看你的监控录像 马上 |
[43:42] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[43:44] | Are you Dr. Masao Matsumoto? | 你是松本正男博士吗 |
[43:46] | A doctor? No. I never finished high school. | 博士 不是 我高中都没毕业 |
[43:49] | You seem like a nice person. | 你看上去是个好人 |
[43:53] | I wish I could know you better. | 要是我能多了解你就好了 |
[43:56] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |