时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | It’s all part of a conspiracy | 一切阴谋 |
[00:20] | dating back to the UFO crash | 都是从1947年 |
[00:22] | at Roswell in 1947. | 罗斯威尔飞碟坠毁开始的 |
[00:25] | The aliens brought, not only technology. | 外星人不止带来了技术 |
[00:28] | They brought the seeds of our destruction. | 还带来了我们人类毁灭的种子 |
[00:31] | Civilization is in its final stages. | 文明已处于最后阶段 |
[00:34] | I have seen it. | 我看到了 |
[00:36] | Scully? | 史考莉 |
[00:38] | I know how it begins. | 我知道它是怎么开始的 |
[00:42] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[00:43] | A plague will be released. | 一场瘟疫即将被引发 |
[00:45] | And then it starts a pandemic. | 然后引发流行病 |
[00:48] | The Smoking Man is behind it. | 老烟枪是幕后黑手 |
[00:51] | You can’t stop what’s already begun. | 已经开始的事你无法阻止 |
[00:53] | You’ve always had your enemies. | 你一向不缺敌人 |
[00:54] | My enemies are legion. | 我树敌无数 |
[00:56] | This is no ordinary contagion. | 这不是普通的传染病 |
[00:58] | This is an alien pathogen. | 这是外星人病原体 |
[01:00] | He wants to exterminate humanity. | 他想要灭绝人类 |
[01:01] | What’s your budding enterprise? | 你的新企业是做什么的 |
[01:03] | The colonization of space. | 宇宙殖民 |
[01:07] | Transport all humanity off planet? | 将所有人类送出地球吗 |
[01:09] | – Only a chosen few. – Kill him. | -只能选择一小部分 -杀了他 |
[01:11] | You’re his son. | 你是他儿子 |
[01:13] | He won’t be expecting you. | 他想不到你会去 |
[01:15] | Then why kill Mulder? | 那为什么要杀穆德 |
[01:16] | Mulder would kill me. | 穆德会把我杀了 |
[01:17] | Scully will never take your offer. | 史考莉不会答应你的要求 |
[01:20] | You have to stop the Smoking Man. | 你必须阻止老烟枪 |
[01:23] | He can’t act without William. | 没有威廉姆他成不了事 |
[01:26] | Who’s the father? | 谁是他的生父 |
[01:27] | William is my son. | 威廉姆是我儿子 |
[01:32] | Mulder, William is the key. | 穆德 威廉姆是关键 |
[01:40] | My name is Jackson Van de Kamp. | 我叫杰克逊·范德坎普 |
[01:46] | That’s what my parents called me | 我的养父母在十七年前领养我时 |
[01:47] | when they adopted me 17 years ago. | 给了我这个名字 |
[01:51] | My original name was William, I’ve come to learn. | 我后来知道 起初我叫威廉姆 |
[01:57] | That’s what my birth mother called me. | 我的生母就是这么叫我的 |
[02:00] | Dana Scully. | 黛娜·史考莉 |
[02:01] | I have never really met her properly, | 我从来没有正式和她见过面 |
[02:03] | but I can feel her in these… | 但我能感觉到她 在这些… |
[02:07] | Is this a message for me? | 这是给我的信息吗 |
[02:09] | Violent episodes in which I can feel us | 从一些我刚刚开始理解的 |
[02:12] | connected to the future in ways | 一些暴力片段里 |
[02:13] | that I’m just beginning to understand. | 我看到了我们和未来的联系 |
[02:17] | Or am I sending a message to you? | 亦或是我在给你发信息吗 |
[02:20] | I don’t know my role in the future, | 我不知道我在未来的角色 |
[02:22] | but I’m beginning to understand that as well. | 但我也开始明白了 |
[02:24] | I-I have visions of it. | 我 我能看到幻觉 |
[02:26] | It’s a world of confusion and pain and loneliness | 那是一个我无法逃离 也无法阻止的 |
[02:29] | that I can’t escape, nor can I prevent, | 充满困惑 痛苦和孤独的世界 |
[02:32] | but I want no part in the suffering that it brings. | 但我不想制造它所带来的痛苦 |
[02:38] | I’ve known happiness. | 我已经知道什么是幸福 |
[02:41] | I had a happy childhood. | 我有一个快乐的童年 |
[02:43] | Until I grew older, I had a life where I could dream | 直到我长大了些 我可以梦想 |
[02:46] | of anything that I ever wanted to be, | 成为任何一个人 |
[02:47] | but even then I knew that I had… | 但在那时我就知道我有 |
[02:52] | powers. | 异能 |
[02:55] | Special powers. | 特别的力量 |
[02:59] | When I turned 11, my powers grew. | 当我十一岁时 我的异能变强 |
[03:04] | I got in a fight with Jerry Marriott. | 我和杰瑞·马里奥特打了起来 |
[03:06] | He was this bully who used to pick on the smaller kids | 他就是这个很爱欺负人的男孩 |
[03:08] | who couldn’t defend themselves. | 喜欢欺负不能自我防卫的瘦小孩子 |
[03:14] | So I sent him to the hospital. | 所以我送他去了医院 |
[03:18] | I had to change schools many times. | 我不得不多次转学 |
[03:20] | The kids… | 周围的孩子 |
[03:22] | would catch on that I was different. | 逐渐会意识到我与众不同 |
[03:33] | And then I, uh, just kind of became a criminal. | 然后 我从某种程度上就变成了罪犯 |
[03:45] | So I was sent away to a school for bad kids. | 所以我被送去了教育坏孩子的学校 |
[03:47] | It devastated my parents, | 我的父母非常痛心 |
[03:50] | but I just couldn’t help myself. | 但我无法控制自己 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I guess that’s why I’ve been lashing out. | 没错 我猜测这就是为什么我不停攻击别人 |
[03:54] | I talked to psychologists, and I would just make up stories | 我和心理医生谈过话 那时候 |
[03:57] | and tell them what they want to hear. | 我编他们爱听的故事来说 |
[03:59] | I’m so scared that I’m gonna, I’m gonna find out one day | 我很害怕有一天我会忽然发现 |
[04:02] | that I’m my father, all of a sudden. | 我和我父亲如出一辙 |
[04:05] | But then this man came from the government to talk to me | 但有个政府工作人员来和我谈话 |
[04:08] | and I could tell something was up, | 我能感觉到有什么正在酝酿 |
[04:09] | so I decided to just cool it. | 所以我决定低调一点 |
[04:12] | Then I had to come home, but every day there was this car | 我不得不回家 但每天街上都有 |
[04:16] | on the street with these guys in it, watching our house. | 一辆载着特工的小汽车监视我们 |
[04:21] | And I was smart. | 而我很聪明 |
[04:22] | I-I didn’t make any mistakes | 我完全没有出任何差错 |
[04:23] | until I decided to play a stupid joke on these two girls. | 直到我决定对这两个女孩开一个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[04:37] | My whole world came crashing down. | 我的整个世界都崩塌了 |
[04:40] | My parents were killed by those men on the street. | 我的养父母被街上的那些人杀死 |
[04:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:44] | And they’re hunting me now. | 而现在他们在追捕我 |
[04:46] | They found me. | 他们找到了我 |
[04:47] | I’m afraid they’ll kill me, too… | 我害怕他们也会杀了我 |
[04:50] | if they catch me. | 如果他们抓到我的话 |
[04:52] | – What I need most right now is answers. – Jackson? | -现在我最需要的就是答案 -杰克逊 |
[04:54] | About who I am, about how I can get my life back. | 关于我是谁 我怎样才能回到以前的生活中去 |
[04:56] | You seem like a nice person. | 你看上去是个好人 |
[04:58] | I want to ask my real mother these questions, | 我想问我的生母这些问题 |
[05:00] | but I know that the truth can only come from my father, | 但我知道只有我的生父能告诉我真相 |
[05:02] | a man I’ve only seen in my visions… | 一个我只在幻觉里看到的人 |
[05:05] | but who I know I already hate. | 但我知道我已经恨上他了 |
[05:11] | But I need you to know, Fox, when I gave you life, | 你要知道 福克斯 当我给你生命 |
[05:16] | I never fathomed a moment | 我从未想过我有一天 |
[05:18] | when I would need to end it. | 会了结你的生命 |
[05:21] | I don’t think you can do it. | 我觉得你下不了手 |
[06:26] | I’m an agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联调局的一名探员 |
[06:28] | You have a guest here, a young man in his late teens. | 你有一位住客 是十八九岁的年轻男孩 |
[06:32] | Checked in this evening. Paid me in hundreds. | 今晚入住 用百元大钞付账 |
[06:35] | Is the boy a criminal? | 那男孩是罪犯吗 |
[06:37] | No. He’s not. | 不 不是 |
[06:39] | The boy is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[07:00] | Have you seen the Internet? | 你有上网吗 |
[07:01] | Seen this load of B.S. Mulder’s spewing? | 看到这堆穆德说的鬼话了吗 |
[07:04] | I haven’t seen it. What is it? | 我还没看到 是关于什么的 |
[07:05] | Well, he’s gone off about a conspiracy | 他在这个塔德·奥马利秀上 |
[07:07] | on this Tad O’Malley show, | 提出了一个惊天阴谋 |
[07:09] | about a conspiracy to wipe out humanity. | 是关于一个灭绝全人类的阴谋 |
[07:13] | “Death will hunt you down.” | “死神会抓到你” |
[07:15] | That’s a quote from Mulder. | 这句话穆德说过 |
[07:16] | A quote from a federal agent, Mr. Skinner. | 一位联邦探员说过的话 斯金纳先生 |
[07:18] | I can’t speak for Agent Mulder. | 我无权代表穆德探员发言 |
[07:20] | You’re his superior, for God’s sakes. | 你是他的上级 天呐 |
[07:22] | You’re supposed to be in charge. | 你应该是负责人 |
[07:23] | I am in charge. | 我是负责人 |
[07:27] | I’ll see if I can find Agent Scully and… | 我看看能不能找到史考莉探员 |
[07:28] | You find her and you shut her down. | 找到她 开了她 |
[07:32] | I’m closing the X-Files. | 我要关闭X档案了 |
[07:33] | I want Mulder and Scully’s badges. | 我要收回穆德和史考莉的警徽 |
[07:35] | A motel manager | 一位汽车旅馆的经理 |
[07:37] | reporting a military-style incursion. | 报警说有一场军事入侵 |
[07:41] | What if it’s not just fake news? | 如果不是假新闻呢 |
[07:43] | I don’t care if it is true. | 我不在乎它是不是真的 |
[07:44] | That’s someone else’s problem. | 那是别人的责任 |
[07:46] | We’re not gonna see panic in the streets. | 我们不能让民众恐慌 |
[07:56] | Skinner. | 我是斯金纳 |
[07:57] | I promised you a global contagion, Mr. Skinner. | 我说过会有全球瘟疫 斯金纳先生 |
[08:00] | I’m about to deliver on that promise. | 我准备履行我的诺言了 |
[08:02] | All I asked of you was to find the boy. | 我要求你做的 只是找到那个男孩 |
[08:05] | So if I find him, will it stop? | 所以如果我找到他了 瘟疫会停吗 |
[08:10] | Just find me the boy, Mr. Skinner. | 找到那个男孩 斯金纳先生 |
[08:14] | Sir, I’ve left you three messages. | 长官 我给你留了3条语音 |
[08:17] | Why aren’t you answering? | 你为什么不回我 |
[08:18] | Because I’ve been getting my ass chewed. | 因为我正焦头烂额 |
[08:20] | Well, it’s Mulder. | 是穆德 |
[08:23] | He needs your help. | 他需要你的帮助 |
[08:24] | Oh, he needs a hell of a lot more than that, Agent Scully. | 那他需要的多了去了 史考莉探员 |
[08:26] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[08:29] | He’s with our son. | 他和我们的儿子在一起 |
[08:31] | They’re being pursued. | 他们被人追杀 |
[08:34] | He needs your help. I need your help. | 他需要你的帮助 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:36] | I’ve been told to shut you down. | 他们让我停你的职 |
[08:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:40] | You’re asking for my help | 你在寻求我的帮助 |
[08:41] | when I’ve been asked to take your badges. | 但我却被要求收回你的警徽 |
[08:43] | Who said that? Kersh? | 谁说的 克什吗 |
[08:44] | – Is he in there? – Dana… | -他在里面吗 -黛娜 |
[08:45] | He doesn’t understand what’s happening right now. | 他根本不明白现在的状况 |
[08:47] | Mulder has lit a fuse that you can’t put out. | 穆德点了把你根本灭不掉的火 |
[08:50] | He’s made outrageous public statements on an Internet site. | 他在网站上说了那么可怕的话 |
[08:54] | That wasn’t him. | 那不是他说的 |
[08:56] | That was me. | 是我说的 |
[08:58] | And they’re not outrageous. | 那些话一点也不夸张 |
[09:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[09:07] | I can’t help you, Agent Scully, | 如果不知道发生了什么 史考莉探员 |
[09:10] | if I don’t know what’s going on. | 我帮不了你 |
[09:17] | I’ll put you on speaker phone. | 我开免提你说话 |
[09:18] | Who’s on the phone? | 跟谁打电话呢 |
[09:19] | This is Monica Reyes. | 我是莫妮卡·雷耶斯 |
[09:20] | I think they’ve got your son, William. | 我觉得他们抓了你儿子 威廉姆 |
[09:24] | Just tell me where he is, Monica. | 告诉我他在哪里 莫妮卡 |
[09:26] | Tennessee. Being transported by a private jet. | 田纳西州 在一架私人飞机上 |
[09:29] | Tail number N-G-D-J-G, | 机尾编号NGDJG |
[09:31] | landing in Maryland in two hours. | 两小时后降落在马里兰 |
[09:33] | Which airport in Maryland? | 马里兰的哪个机场 |
[09:34] | Braddock ATCA, southeast terminal. | 布拉多克空管协 东南航站楼 |
[09:37] | This may be your last good chance. | 这可能是你最后一次机会了 |
[09:40] | When you say “Last good chance,” what exactly do you mean? | 你说”最后一次机会” 是什么意思 |
[09:43] | The person who controls your son | 控制你儿子的人 |
[09:44] | is the person who controls the future. | 就是那个控制未来的人 |
[09:48] | He’s not on that plane, Mulder. | 他不在那架飞机上 穆德 |
[09:50] | You have any reason to distrust her? | 你有不信她的理由吗 |
[09:53] | Is there word on the boy? | 男孩那边有情况吗 |
[09:54] | Nothing. Nothing to report. | 没有 没有要汇报的 |
[09:58] | I don’t know how I know, | 我不知道我是怎么知道的 |
[09:59] | I just know that he’s not on that plane. | 但我就是知道他不在那架飞机上 |
[10:01] | But what if he is on the plane? | 那要是他真的在那架飞机上呢 |
[10:02] | What-what if this is our last good chance? | 万一这真的是我们最后的机会 |
[10:12] | Just come back alive. | 求你活着回来 |
[10:45] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[10:46] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[10:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:52] | Stop there! | 不许动 |
[11:54] | Face away. | 背朝我 |
[11:56] | Hands behind your head. | 把手放在后脑勺上 |
[11:59] | Behind your head! | 放在后脑勺上 |
[12:22] | And here I thought you were a liar. | 我以为你是个骗子 |
[12:24] | Your secret space program. | 你的秘密太空项目 |
[12:26] | You should really do a better job of protecting your ass. | 屁股应该擦得再干净点的 |
[12:29] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[12:30] | You can’t keep this a secret for long. | 你瞒不了多久的 |
[12:33] | I’m unarmed, if you wouldn’t mind. | 我身上没武器 放下枪讲话吧 |
[12:35] | I’m only here about my boy. | 我是来找我儿子的 |
[12:37] | Well, we couldn’t catch him. | 我们抓不到他 |
[12:39] | And I mean that quite literally, Mr. Mulder. | 我是说真的 穆德先生 |
[12:41] | Why does everybody want my son? | 为什么大家都想抓我儿子 |
[12:43] | You still don’t understand, do you? | 你还是不明白 是吗 |
[12:46] | Your son has what everybody wants, | 你儿子有大家都想要的东西 |
[12:48] | what people would kill to have. | 不顾一切都想得到的东西 |
[13:24] | Cut him off! | 拦住他 |
[14:17] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[14:22] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[14:38] | Hey, jumping over! | 跳过来 |
[15:00] | Mulder, you haven’t been answering your phone. | 穆德 你怎么不接电话 |
[15:02] | I had some payback to pay back. | 我有些债要还 |
[15:07] | But you were right, Scully, he wasn’t on that plane. | 但你是对的 史考莉 他不在飞机上 |
[15:11] | Look, I found something on the web. | 我在网上查到了一些线索 |
[15:12] | I think it’s how they found him. | 我觉得他们是这样找到他的 |
[15:14] | There was a lotto cluster in Northeastern Tennessee. | 在田纳西东北部出现了很多中彩票的人 |
[15:17] | Eight recent winners in a ten-mile radius. | 在十英里的范围内有八名中奖者 |
[15:20] | Where was the last winner? | 最后一名中奖者在哪里 |
[15:47] | You had a winning lottery ticket sold here last week? | 上周中奖的彩票你还有存根吗 |
[15:49] | Don’t talk to me about that. | 别问我这事 |
[15:51] | I was about to take on the next register | 那个孩子买彩票的时候 |
[15:52] | when the kid bought the ticket. | 我正要换班 |
[15:53] | So you saw the kid who bought it? | 所以你看到了那个买彩票的孩子 |
[15:55] | He told Dierdre the winning numbers, | 他跟迪尔德说了中奖号码 |
[15:57] | like he’s got inside information, | 好像他知道什么内幕似的 |
[15:58] | hands her the ticket back and says he’ll split it with her. | 把票还给了她 说跟她对半分 |
[16:01] | He did, too. | 他也这么做了 |
[16:02] | So he came back. When was that? | 所以他还回来了 什么时候 |
[16:03] | This morning. Dierdre took the money and quit on the spot, | 今天早上 迪尔德拿了钱就辞职不干了 |
[16:06] | which is why I’m cleaning toilets right now. | 所以我才在这里扫厕所 |
[16:08] | Right. You have, you have security cameras? | 好吧 你们有摄像头吗 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God. You’re not gonna take back all that money now, are you? | 老天爷 你不是要把那笔钱收回去吧 |
[16:13] | I’m just looking for the boy. | 我只想找那个男孩 |
[16:26] | – William! – You can’t help me. | -威廉 -你帮不了我 |
[16:27] | The person who controls your son… | 控制你儿子的那个人… |
[16:28] | Nobody can help me. | 没人帮得了我 |
[16:30] | I promise global contagion. | 我说过会有全球传染病 |
[16:31] | …the person who controls the future. | …控制未来的人 |
[16:32] | I need the boy. | 我需要那个男孩 |
[16:43] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他 是不是 |
[16:45] | Yeah, I’m looking at him. | 对 我正看着他 |
[16:46] | He cashed in and hitched a ride with a trucker. | 兑了一笔现金 然后搭了一辆卡车的顺风车 |
[16:48] | I’m about two hours behind him. | 我离他还有两小时的车程 |
[16:50] | I got a sense of the general direction that he’s headed. | 我大概知道他会往哪个方向走 |
[17:07] | They’re heading northeast. | 他们要到东南边去 |
[17:09] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking, Scully. | 我也是这么想的 史考莉 |
[17:12] | We need to find him before they do. | 我们得赶在他们之前找到他 |
[17:14] | Everything depends on it. | 一切都和这休戚相关 |
[17:18] | Every last thing in the world. | 世界上的万事万物 |
[17:19] | Oh, I’m gonna find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[17:20] | I am tired of looking at him on video. | 我受够了在监控里看他 |
[17:54] | A young fellow like you needs to be careful | 像你这样的年轻人要小心点 |
[17:57] | who to trust on the road. | 想清楚路上能相信谁 |
[18:00] | I can take care of myself okay. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[18:03] | Been trucking for 40 years, seen it all. | 开了40年卡车 我什么都见识过了 |
[18:08] | Driving can drive you mad. | 开车能把人逼疯 |
[18:20] | Filling the time thinking about trouble. | 消磨时间的时候想想麻烦事 |
[18:27] | What kind of trouble do you mean? | 你指什么麻烦事 |
[18:28] | What kind of trouble you looking for? | 你想找什么样的麻烦事 |
[18:36] | – Hello? -It’s Dana Scully. | -你好 -我是黛娜·史考莉 |
[18:38] | I am just about to go on air, so… | 我马上就要直播了 所以… |
[18:41] | I want you to listen to me. | 你得仔细听我说 |
[18:42] | Can I call you right back? | 我晚点打回给你好吗 |
[18:43] | You’re looking for a conspiracy, Mr. O’Malley? | 你不是想听阴谋吗 奥马利先生 |
[18:45] | Here it is. | 听好了 |
[18:46] | You know why nobody’s gonna mess with me? | 你知道为什么没人能欺负我吗 |
[18:49] | ‘Cause I have superpowers. | 因为我有超能力 |
[18:51] | Right. | 可不是嘛 |
[18:53] | Like one of them, uh, X-Men. | 就像那些人一样 X战警 |
[19:03] | There’s going to be a contagion. | 马上就会爆发传染病 |
[19:05] | A virus is going to be unleashed. | 有人会释放一种病毒 |
[19:08] | People’s immune systems will be decimated. | 人们的免疫系统会大幅下降 |
[19:09] | Did-did you say unleashed? | 你刚刚是说”释放”吗 |
[19:19] | Where are you getting this information? | 你这消息从哪来的 |
[19:20] | A man-made contagion… | 一个人用外星人的病原体… |
[19:23] | from an alien pathogen. | 制造了一种病毒 |
[19:29] | How the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[19:31] | Same way I do this. | 就像这样 |
[19:43] | You realize how crazy this sounds? | 你知道这听着有多疯狂吧 |
[19:46] | Death in the streets, Mr. O’Malley. | 尸横遍野 奥马利先生 |
[19:57] | Are you prepared to go on air? | 你准备好做直播了吗 |
[20:01] | C-Can I say that you’re my source? | 我能透露你是消息源吗 |
[20:04] | A federal agent is your source. | 你的消息源是一名联邦探员 |
[20:11] | Will Agent Mulder go on record? | 穆德探员会公开发表言论吗 |
[20:14] | Agent Mulder’s our only hope. | 穆德探员是我们唯一的希望了 |
[20:17] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[20:31] | You search for truth. | 你追寻真相 |
[20:33] | I’ve seen the future. | 我见过了未来 |
[20:34] | This is the truth that kills you. | 这就是害死你的真相 |
[20:36] | William! | 威廉 |
[20:38] | Mulder. | 穆德 |
[20:44] | – Mulder? – I lost him. | -穆德 -我跟丢了 |
[20:46] | He scared the truck driver. | 他吓唬了卡车司机 |
[20:48] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[20:49] | – Mulder, I’ve seen it. – He-he got out. | -穆德 我预见过这个 -他逃走了 |
[20:51] | You’re in grave danger. | 你正处于巨大的危险中 |
[20:52] | No, I’m-I’m too close now. | 不 我离真相已经很近了 |
[21:00] | I’m– I-I think I know where he’s going. | 我…我觉得我知道他要去哪了 |
[21:02] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没认真听我说话 |
[21:03] | You’re not listening to me. | 你才没认真听我说话呢 |
[21:04] | I’ve seen how it ends, Mulder. | 我预见到了结局 穆德 |
[21:11] | I think he probably hitched another ride. | 我觉得他八成搭上了另一辆车 |
[21:12] | I-I’m not that far behind him. | 我离他没多远 |
[21:29] | Mulder! | 穆德 |
[21:30] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:48] | Thanks for stopping. | 谢谢你停车 |
[21:49] | No trouble at all. | 不客气 |
[21:51] | Long way from nowhere. | 这里前不着村后不着店 |
[21:52] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[21:55] | Norfolk. | 诺福克 |
[21:56] | I’m passing right by there. Get in. | 我正好路过那里 上车吧 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I bet you went to see her first. | 我猜你先去看了她吧 |
[22:26] | Look, I just have to talk to you, Sarah. | 听着 我得和你谈谈莎拉 |
[22:27] | How come you didn’t call her? | 你为什么没打给她 |
[22:29] | Hi, Maddy. | 你好啊 麦迪 |
[22:31] | You’re up past your bedtime. | 现在已经过了你的睡觉时间了 |
[22:33] | Look, I had to ditch my phone… | 听着 我不得不扔掉了我的手机 |
[22:35] | Like we believe that. | 说得跟真的似的 |
[22:37] | Look, I can explain everything. | 听着 我可以解释 |
[22:38] | Please, it’s cold, I… | 拜托了 外面很冷 我… |
[22:40] | Hey, my parents are coming home soon, so… | 我爸妈马上就要回家了 所以… |
[22:46] | You remember me, Brianna? | 你还记得我吗 布里安娜 |
[22:49] | Yeah. I think I know why you’re here. | 记得 我大概知道你为什么而来 |
[22:52] | Has he been here? | 他来过这里吗 |
[22:55] | Look, we broke up. | 听着 我们分手了 |
[22:56] | – Has he called? – We don’t talk anymore. | -他给你打过电话吗 -我们不联系了 |
[22:58] | I need you to be honest with me. | 你必须和我说实话 |
[23:00] | Who’s at the door, Brianna? | 门外是谁 布里安娜 |
[23:04] | I really have to go, sir. | 我真的得走了 先生 |
[23:05] | He’s been here, hasn’t he? | 他来过这里 是不是 |
[23:10] | He’s in big trouble. | 他遇上大麻烦了 |
[23:12] | I need to know where he is. | 我必须知道他在哪 |
[23:15] | Well, you’re asking the wrong girl. | 你问错人了 |
[23:23] | I can’t believe you, Sarah. | 你太让人无语了 莎拉 |
[23:26] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能像这样活着 |
[23:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:30] | If this is gonna be my life, I-I… | 假如这就是我的人生 我… |
[23:31] | I don’t, I don’t want to live. | 我不…我不想活了 |
[23:34] | You can’t talk like that, Jackson. What? | 你不能说这种话 杰克逊 什么鬼 |
[23:39] | Jacks– | 杰克逊… |
[23:39] | I haven’t even heard the name “Jackson” in months. | 我好几个月都没听过”杰克逊”这个名字了 |
[23:41] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你完全不知道我经历了什么 |
[23:43] | Maybe you, maybe you need to go to the police. | 也许你…也许你该报警 |
[23:47] | I can’t go– the police killed my parents. | 我不能…警察杀了我父母 |
[23:49] | A-Are you sure they’re the ones who killed your parents? | 你确定是他们杀了你父母吗 |
[23:52] | Yeah, ’cause I’m some kind of freak. | 没错 因为我是怪物 |
[23:54] | Stop it. | 别胡说 |
[23:55] | You are not… | 你不是… |
[23:58] | – a freak. – Yes, I am. | -怪物 -我就是 |
[23:59] | – No. – Okay, yeah, you’ve seen what I can do, Sarah. | -不 -你见识过我的能力了 莎拉 |
[24:03] | And they want me for that, all right? | 他们因此想要得到我 好吗 |
[24:04] | They want to catch me, they want to put me in a cage, | 他们想抓我 把我关进笼子里 |
[24:06] | they want to poke me and prod me | 用棍子捅我戳我 |
[24:08] | and keep me in a laboratory my entire life. | 一辈子都把我关在实验室里 |
[24:11] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[24:16] | I could die. | 我可以去死 |
[24:19] | I could jump off a bridge, or… | 我可以从桥上跳下去 |
[24:20] | What can I say to stop you? | 我说什么能阻止你 |
[24:23] | Say you’ll come with me. | 说你会跟我一起走 |
[24:27] | I can’t do this alone. Please, I’m so sick of being alone. | 我无法独自面对 求你 我受够了孤独一人 |
[24:33] | That’s my parents. | 是我的父母 |
[24:34] | Please, I-I can’t… | 求求你 我不能… |
[24:36] | – I can’t talk now. – I-I have money. | -我现在说不了 -我有钱 |
[24:38] | I have a– look, I have… look, I have so much money. | 我有… 你看 我有很多钱 |
[24:40] | – Okay. – We can go anywhere. | -好的 -我们去哪儿都行 |
[24:43] | I can meet you somewhere. | 我可以跟你约个地方会合 |
[24:46] | Meet me at that-that motel. | 到那个旅馆来找我 |
[24:48] | The Timberland? | 天伯伦旅馆 |
[24:50] | I will. | 我会去的 |
[24:52] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[24:53] | Okay? Out the back. | 好吗 从后门走 |
[24:54] | – You promise? – I promise. | -你保证会来吗 -我保证 |
[24:56] | Now– okay, don’t do anything stupid before I get there, okay? | 在我到之前 别做傻事 知道吗 |
[25:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:09] | Sarah, I need to know where he is. | 莎拉 我要知道他在哪儿 |
[25:13] | I-I don’t, I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:15] | He’s on the run. I can help him. | 他在逃亡 我可以帮他 |
[25:18] | Why should I believe you’re telling the truth | 他都不相信你说的是实话 |
[25:19] | if he doesn’t even believe it? | 我又凭什么相信 |
[25:23] | Because I’m his father. | 因为我是他父亲 |
[25:25] | That’s why. | 这就是理由 |
[25:29] | I don’t believe you’re his father. | 我不相信你是他的父亲 |
[26:09] | U-Uh, I’m trying to sleep. What do you want? | 我要睡觉了 什么事 |
[26:12] | My name is Mulder. | 我叫穆德 |
[26:15] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[26:42] | I know it must seem strange to you, | 我知道你一定觉得很奇怪 |
[26:44] | but I’ve been looking for you forever. | 但我已经找了你很久 |
[26:47] | Okay, so how’d you find me now? | 那你现在是怎么找到我的 |
[26:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[26:50] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[26:56] | You’re taller than me. | 你现在比我高了 |
[26:58] | I held you when you were a baby. | 我在你刚出生时抱过你 |
[27:00] | Okay, maybe you did, but I don’t remember that. | 也许是真的 但我不记得了 |
[27:04] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 |
[27:05] | And I understand. | 我能理解 |
[27:08] | I don’t think you do understand. | 我不认为你真的理解 |
[27:10] | There’s a lot I have to explain. | 我有很多事要跟你解释 |
[27:11] | Look, it’s not safe for you here, okay? You should go. | 你待在这里不安全 你该走了 |
[27:13] | If you trust me, I’ll protect you. | 如果你相信我 我会保护你 |
[27:48] | I know you know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[27:50] | You hid from me. And from your mother. | 你躲避我 也躲避你妈妈 |
[27:53] | Yeah, ’cause I’m a danger to people. | 对 因为我会危害到其他人 |
[27:55] | Well, I can help with that. | 我能帮你 |
[27:56] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[27:58] | All right? Nobody can help me. | 知道吗 没人能帮我 |
[28:00] | Okay? These people, they’re never gonna stop coming for me. | 这些人永远不会停止找我 |
[28:07] | I’ve seen the future, all right? | 我看过未来了 好吗 |
[28:09] | I have visions. | 我有幻觉 |
[28:11] | I-I know what happens if they catch me. | 我知道如果被他们抓到 会发生什么 |
[28:13] | All the people who are gonna die. | 很多人会死 |
[28:14] | Your mother has those same visions. | 你妈妈也有那种幻觉 |
[28:20] | Then why don’t you see them? | 那你为什么看不到 |
[28:25] | Look, I don’t want to live in that world. | 我不想活在那个世界里 |
[28:27] | And, I don’t know, maybe I can stop it. | 我不知道 也许我能阻止它发生 |
[28:29] | – If I didn’t exist… – It’s not your fault, William. | -如果我不存在了 -这不是你的错 威廉姆 |
[28:31] | – Yes, it is. – Then let me help you stop it. | -就是我的错 -那就让我帮你阻止这一切 |
[28:33] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[28:35] | All right? ‘Cause you die, too. | 知道吗 因为你也死了 |
[28:38] | We still want the boy alive. | 我们仍然想活捉那男孩 |
[28:41] | No one has to die here, William. | 没人一定得死 威廉姆 |
[28:42] | Especially not you. | 尤其是你 |
[28:45] | You have to live. | 你必须活着 |
[28:45] | Look, I know that you think that you’re helping me right now, | 我知道你认为自己现在在帮我 |
[28:47] | but you’re not helping me, okay? You’re just helping them. | 但你不是在帮我 你只是在帮他们 |
[28:50] | You’re just helping them find me. | 你只是在帮他们找到我 |
[28:51] | And… | 还有 |
[28:55] | Okay, it’s too late. Listen, you got to go. | 太迟了 听着 你得赶紧离开 |
[28:56] | – No, I’m not leaving you. – You got to… | -不 我不会丢下你 -你得… |
[28:58] | – You get back there, and you get down. – Get out the back. | -你退到后面 伏下 -从后门离开 |
[29:00] | – Get down. – No– stay away from the door! | -伏下 -不 别站在门前 |
[29:03] | – Move! – Get down. | -行动 -别起来 |
[29:06] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看到你的手 |
[29:31] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[29:38] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[29:45] | The hell’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[29:58] | I can’t help you, Agent Scully, | 我帮不了你 史考莉探员 |
[30:00] | if I don’t know what’s going on. | 除非你告诉我发生了什么 |
[30:06] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[30:08] | You can’t believe what just happened. | 你一定不相信刚刚发生的事 |
[30:09] | – Pat, are you seeing this? – I lost him, Scully. | -帕特 你看到了吗 -他跑了 史考莉 |
[30:11] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[30:13] | Just tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪儿 |
[30:14] | I’m still in Norfolk. | 我还在诺福克 |
[30:15] | Mulder, I’m coming down there. | 穆德 我立刻赶过来 |
[30:18] | He won’t listen to reason. | 他不听别人的劝告 |
[30:22] | He’ll listen to me. | 他会听我的 |
[30:26] | I know he will. | 我知道他会的 |
[30:29] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[30:32] | I’m supposed to rein you in. | 我应该管束你的 |
[30:36] | This isn’t about the FBI, sir. | 这跟联调局无关 长官 |
[30:41] | This is about our son. | 是跟我们的儿子有关 |
[30:45] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[30:47] | We have been working | 我们日以继夜工作 |
[30:48] | around the clock here to bring you breaking news | 为你们带来突发新闻 |
[30:51] | of a global contagion, Death Will Hunt You Down. | 关于全球性的传染病 “死神会抓到你” |
[30:55] | That’s its name, says our FBI source, | 据联调局线人称 这就是传染病的名称 |
[30:57] | as his superiors label it fake news. Shocker. | 而他的上级说这是虚假消息 毫不意外 |
[31:01] | Now, follow me here, folks. We have eyewitnesses | 观众朋友们 跟我来 |
[31:04] | at a motel in Norfolk, Virginia, | 在弗吉尼亚州诺福克有目击证人 |
[31:06] | and a motel manager reporting | 和旅馆经理报告称 |
[31:08] | a military-style incursion. | 发生了一起军事化袭击 |
[31:11] | Federal agent. I want to talk to you. | 联邦探员 我想跟你谈谈 |
[31:13] | Four individuals in a military vehicle assaulting | 四名搭乘军用车辆的人员 |
[31:16] | a motel room occupied by a teenager. | 袭击了住有一名青少年的旅馆房间 |
[31:19] | Now, that is our FBI source on camera | 现在镜头里的是我们调查局的线人 |
[31:22] | after he witnessed the execution | 他刚目睹了军方人士 |
[31:25] | of military personnel in a bloodbath so insane, | 遭到杀害的血腥疯狂的一幕 |
[31:29] | it can only point to a conspiracy the likes of which | 这一切都指明了这是一场 |
[31:32] | the world has never seen. | 前所未有的大阴谋 |
[31:39] | Just let me talk to Sarah. | 让我跟莎拉通话 |
[31:40] | I said she can’t talk now. | 我说过她现在说不了话 |
[31:43] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[31:45] | Well, apparently, he’s making news again. | 很显然他又制造大新闻了 |
[31:45] | 克什来信 你在哪 赶紧通告进展 局面失控了 穆德也不听话了 你要马上阻止这一切 斯金纳 你人在哪 | |
[31:47] | Kersh is blowing up my phone. | 克什都要把我的电话打爆了 |
[31:48] | Why are you violating his direct orders, sir? | 你为什么要违背他的命令 |
[31:51] | Right now, we need to find your son. | 现在我们需要找到你的儿子 |
[31:54] | But why would you risk your whole career? | 但你为什么要拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[31:58] | I think I’ve been pretty clear about that. | 我觉得我已经说得很清楚了 |
[32:00] | Who were you on the phone with outside of Kersh’s office? | 你在克什办公室外时在跟谁通话 |
[32:03] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[32:06] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事要跟你交代 |
[32:12] | Something you may not want to hear. | 你可能不会想听 |
[32:13] | It’s about your son. | 事关你的儿子 |
[32:15] | And who his father is. | 还有他父亲的身份 |
[32:16] | I need to know where William would go. | 我要知道威廉姆会去哪里 |
[32:18] | Where-where he might go to feel safe. | 让他有安全感的地方是哪儿 |
[32:20] | I’d probably say the harbor. | 要我说 很可能是码头 |
[32:22] | Okay, where-where at the harbor? | 好吧 码头的什么地方 |
[32:24] | We’d all go down by the docks. | 我们会沿着码头走 |
[32:25] | Do you have a-an address for a street, or a landmark? | 你有没有街道名或是地标 |
[32:29] | I-I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[32:31] | Probably the old sugar factory. | 可能是那家老制糖厂 |
[32:35] | Hearing this about William must come as a shock. | 你听了威廉姆的这件事之后可能会很吃惊 |
[32:39] | I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我之前不想告诉你 |
[32:41] | I wanted you… | 我想让你 |
[32:48] | That was Mulder. | 那是穆德 |
[32:50] | All right, hold on. | 好的 坐稳了 |
[33:24] | Mulder? | 穆德 |
[33:35] | Don’t run. | 不要跑 |
[33:37] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[33:53] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[33:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:02] | I just saw him. | 我刚看见他了 |
[34:16] | No! | 不 |
[34:18] | Go! | 走 |
[34:26] | – That’s Skinner. – Wait. | -是斯金纳 -等等 |
[34:41] | – He’s here. -I know. I just saw him. | -他在这 -我知道 我刚见到他了 |
[34:43] | Yeah, he doesn’t want to be found. | 是啊 他不想让人找到 |
[34:45] | -I just want to talk to him, Mulder. -I talked to him. | -我就想跟他聊聊 穆德 -我聊过了 |
[34:48] | He told me everything– what he’s afraid of. | 他把所有事都告诉我了 他害怕的东西 |
[34:50] | – I know what he’s afraid of. – Stop. It’s no use. | -我知道他怕什么 -镇定点 这没用 |
[34:54] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[34:55] | I’m asking you to let him go. | 我是叫你放他走 |
[34:57] | What are you talking about, Mulder? | 你在说些什么 穆德 |
[34:58] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[35:00] | We can protect him. | 我们可以保护他 |
[35:01] | No, we can’t protect him. No one can. | 不 我们保护不了他 没人可以 |
[35:06] | He knows that you love him. | 他知道你很爱他 |
[35:10] | How can he know that? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[35:13] | How can he possibly know that? | 他怎么可能知道 |
[35:18] | Scully! | 史考莉 |
[35:22] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[35:27] | William. | 威廉姆 |
[35:31] | – William! – William! | -威廉姆 -威廉姆 |
[35:36] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[35:44] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[35:57] | William! | 威廉姆 |
[36:34] | – He’s in the next building. – Go! | -他在隔壁楼里 -快走 |
[37:30] | You really don’t give up, do you? | 你还真是穷追不舍 是吧 |
[37:32] | But then you have so much to lose. | 但你有太多东西不能失去 |
[37:34] | It’s what we have in common. | 我们在这一点上很像 |
[37:37] | We have nothing in common. | 我们一点也不像 |
[37:39] | I need the boy. | 我要那个男孩 |
[37:41] | The boy is mine. | 那孩子是我的 |
[37:45] | The boy would rather die first, | 那孩子已经知道了真相 |
[37:47] | now that he knows the truth. | 他宁愿去死 |
[37:51] | That I’m the one who made him? | 知道我是他爸爸 |
[37:54] | That I’m William’s creator? | 是我创造了他 |
[38:06] | You’d shoot your own firstborn son? | 你会向自己的大儿子开枪吗 |
[38:10] | Shot my second-born son once. | 向二儿子倒是开过一次 |
[38:17] | But I need you to know, Fox, | 但我要告诉你 福克斯 |
[38:20] | when I gave you life, | 在我赐给你生命的时候 |
[38:21] | I never fathomed the moment would come | 我从未想过我有一天 |
[38:24] | when I would need to end it. | 会了结你的生命 |
[38:28] | I don’t think you can do it. | 我想你下不了手 |
[38:30] | Then you don’t know me very well. | 那你还是不够了解我 |
[39:45] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[39:49] | He’s gone, Scully. | 他走了 史考莉 |
[39:55] | He shot him. | 他打了他 |
[40:06] | And he shot me. | 他打了我 |
[40:24] | Mulder… | 穆德 |
[40:29] | He… | 他 |
[40:32] | He wanted us to let him go. | 他想让我们放他走 |
[40:35] | He wasn’t meant to be. | 他不打算这样的 |
[40:37] | William was our son. | 威廉姆是我们的儿子 |
[40:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:40] | Scully, he was our son! | 史考莉 他是我们儿子 |
[40:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:49] | William was an experiment, Mulder. | 威廉姆是个实验品 穆德 |
[40:52] | – What are you talking about? – Mulder… | -你在说些什么 -穆德 |
[40:56] | He was an idea. | 他是一个构想 |
[40:58] | Born in a laboratory. | 他出生在实验室里 |
[41:00] | But you were his mother. | 但你是他妈妈 |
[41:02] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[41:05] | I carried him. | 我是怀了他 |
[41:07] | And I bore him. | 又把他生了出来 |
[41:11] | But I was never a mother to him. | 但我从来就不是他妈妈 |
[41:14] | I wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[41:17] | William… | 威廉姆 |
[41:21] | William was… | 威廉姆是 |
[41:45] | For so long, | 这么久以来 |
[41:47] | I believed. | 我都坚信着 |
[41:51] | What am I now if I’m not a father? | 如果我失去了父亲的身份 那我还有什么 |
[42:01] | You are a father. | 你是一名父亲 |
[42:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[42:14] | – That’s impossible. – I know. | -不可能 -我知道 |
[42:20] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[42:24] | It’s more than impossible. | 这太不可思议了 |