时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Kayce, stop it. | 凯斯 别闹了 |
[00:34] | He’s doing what you should be doing. | 你该学学他 |
[00:36] | Enjoying himself. | 尽情享受 |
[00:37] | You’d think I asked you to paint a goddamn fence. | 我又不是叫你漆围栏 |
[00:40] | Well, the damn thing’s scared of everything. | 这傻家伙畏畏缩缩的 |
[00:41] | No, horse is only scared of what you’re scared of. | 不对 马只害怕你所害怕的东西 |
[00:44] | You’re scared of everything; now he is too. | 你畏畏缩缩 所以它也一样 |
[00:48] | Beth, I swear to God. | 贝丝 我的天 |
[01:05] | Whole world’s just waiting on you, Beth. | 全世界都在等你 贝丝 |
[01:09] | Like always. | 每次都是 |
[01:25] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[01:27] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[01:31] | Get your father. | 去叫爸爸 |
[01:32] | Let me. I ride faster. | 我去吧 我骑得快一点 |
[01:35] | She did this. | 她闯的祸 |
[01:38] | Let her undo it. | 由她去弥补 |
[01:45] | You couldn’t have remembered how to ride a horse. | 刚才为什么就不好好骑 |
[01:53] | If this is the last thing I see… | 如果这是我死前看见的最后一幕 |
[01:57] | so be it. | 那也好 |
[02:22] | Get your knee on his neck, Jamie. | 跪在它脖子上 杰米 |
[02:34] | Got one for you, Lee! | 这只给你 李 |
[02:38] | Tie me. Come on. | 绑起来 快点 |
[02:39] | Now you take over. Come on. | 换你了 去吧 |
[03:09] | Get it, get it, get it. Got her? | 拉住 拉住 好了吗 |
[03:13] | Where are they? Come on. | 他们在哪 快点 |
[03:14] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[03:21] | There she is! | 她在那边 |
[03:37] | Where are they, Beth? | 他们人呢 贝丝 |
[03:40] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[03:45] | Are you hurt bad? | 你受伤严重吗 |
[03:47] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[03:49] | Where’s your mom, Beth? | 你妈妈呢 贝丝 |
[03:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[03:53] | Where is she? Where are they? | 她在哪 他们在哪里 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:58] | You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[04:00] | Lee, get her back to the house. Come on. | 李 带她回屋里 快点 |
[04:05] | Come on! Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[05:51] | There’s no republican running. | 没有共和党员参选 |
[05:53] | It’s the right time, John. | 这是好时机 约翰 |
[05:55] | Even if I let him run it wouldn’t… | 就算我让他竞选 |
[05:58] | be as a republican. | 他也不是代表共和党 |
[06:01] | He would run as an independent | 他会以独立候选人身份参加 |
[06:03] | and then, that way, he has something to offer both sides. | 这么一来 他对两边都能有好处 |
[06:12] | Take that off. | 脱掉 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:15] | That was my wife’s. You have to… | 那是我妻子的睡袍 |
[06:18] | you have to take that off. | 你得脱掉 |
[06:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:34] | Wasn’t gonna wear it long. | 我也没打算一直穿着 |
[07:01] | Stay here, son. | 待在这 儿子 |
[07:20] | What’s wrong, buddy? | 怎么了 小家伙 |
[07:23] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家了 |
[07:31] | Here, you want some of this? | 来点吗 |
[07:33] | Can I have some of those? | 我可以吃那个吗 |
[07:36] | You don’t want that garbage. | 那种垃圾不吃也罢 |
[07:38] | If it’s such garbage, why do you have it? | 如果是垃圾 你怎么会有 |
[07:41] | I’m bigger. | 我年纪比较大 |
[07:43] | It’s not as bad for me as it is for you. | 它对我的坏处比较小 |
[07:45] | I’ve had my share of gummy bears, Dad. | 我吃过很多软糖熊 爸爸 |
[07:48] | Don’t remember nothing bad happening. | 没发生过什么坏事啊 |
[07:53] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | Don’t start running around the kitchen like a ferret later, | 待会可别在厨房里活蹦乱跳 |
[07:58] | or your mom will have both our hides. | 你老妈会揍我们的 |
[08:07] | Are you going back in the Army? | 你打算回到军队吗 |
[08:11] | That’s what you were doing. | 所以你刚在训练 |
[08:12] | Practicing for the Army, right? | 为了回部队而练习吗 |
[08:16] | Bills don’t pay themselves, son. | 账单不会自动还清 儿子 |
[08:27] | My lord, son, here. Wipe your nose. | 天啊 来 擦擦鼻子 |
[08:30] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[08:34] | Hey. It’s all right, buddy. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[08:38] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[08:41] | I don’t wanna go. | 我也不想走 |
[08:44] | Then don’t. | 那就别走 |
[08:53] | How bad is it, Mike? | 情况多严重 麦克 |
[08:55] | Place burned to the foundation, Jamie. | 整个地方烧成了灰烬 杰米 |
[08:57] | When we said make this go away, | 我们说要处理 |
[08:59] | – this isn’t what we fucking meant. – We didn’t do it. | -并不是这意思 -不是我们干的 |
[09:01] | It stinks, Jamie, | 臭死了 杰米 |
[09:02] | and it smells like your father. | 一看就是你爹的作风 |
[09:04] | Exactly what we wanted to avoid. | 这正是我们要避免的 |
[09:05] | Hey, you hired a medical examiner | 你雇用的法医 |
[09:07] | – who was fired because… – He quit. | -之前被炒了 -他主动辞职 |
[09:08] | No, he was fired. Do your research, Mike, | 他是被炒的 做好你的功课 麦克 |
[09:10] | because he had a healthy addiction to embalming fluid. | 因为他对尸体防腐剂上瘾 |
[09:13] | There’s a lot of places you need to look before you look at us. | 你先调查清楚再来怀疑我们 |
[09:15] | Everybody’s hunting parachutes over here. | 现在大家都在打听 |
[09:18] | I am the last person you want talking about improprieties to the press. | 你肯定不想让我去和媒体聊行为不当吧 |
[09:22] | If you’re circling wagons, | 你如果要设防 |
[09:23] | you better put us in the middle of ’em. | 我们就是你要保护的对象 |
[09:25] | From where I sit, this guy got high and blew himself up. | 依我看来 那家伙药嗑过头把自己炸了 |
[09:27] | – Is that a possibility, Mike? – This is why | -有这可能吗 麦克 -这就是为什么 |
[09:29] | – I’m not running again. – No, you’re not running again | -我不竞选连任 -你不竞选 |
[09:30] | because I got you a partnership | 是因为我帮助你成为 |
[09:32] | at the largest fucking law firm in Helena. | 海伦娜最大律所的合伙人 |
[09:34] | Is it a possibility, Mike? | 有没有这种可能性 麦克 |
[09:35] | Answer my fucking question! | 回答我的问题 |
[09:41] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[09:42] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[09:47] | Sounds like a simple case to me. | 那案子就简单了 |
[09:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[09:51] | Mike, I gotta go. | 麦克 我得挂了 |
[09:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:23] | What are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[10:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈到底在做什么 |
[10:31] | You better turn around, Jamie. | 你最好回头 杰米 |
[10:33] | I’m in no mood to explain | 我没心情解释 |
[10:34] | why we don’t have the same pee-pee. | 为什么我们的下体构造不同 |
[10:39] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[10:48] | I know it’s a lot for you to process, Jamie. | 我知道你还转不过来弯 杰米 |
[10:51] | Only yesterday you were dreaming of a penis. | 昨天你还梦到鸡巴 |
[10:53] | Yeah, the only thing on my mind is how am I gonna clean that trough. | 我现在只想知道怎么清理水槽 |
[10:58] | Every now and then you say something | 有时候你说的话 |
[10:59] | that makes me think you’re smart. | 让我感觉你还挺聪明的 |
[11:02] | And then I look at you and that thought fades. | 但一看见你就没这种感觉了 |
[11:06] | All right, I know what this is. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[11:07] | It’s a cry for help | 你想求助 |
[11:08] | but nobody cares to offer any, Beth. Nobody. | 但是没人会伸出援手 贝丝 没有人 |
[11:10] | Look me in the eye and tell what today is. | 看着我 今天是什么日子 |
[11:12] | It’s Thursday. | 今天周四 |
[11:15] | – You are so wrong. – No, I’m not. | -大错特错 -不 我没错 |
[11:17] | I’m the only sober person in this conversation | 咱俩只有我清醒 |
[11:19] | and the only one with a calendar on his watch. | 我手表上才有日期 |
[11:20] | So, yeah, it’s fucking Thursday. | 今天就是周四 |
[11:22] | It’s the day our mother died. | 今天是母亲的忌日 |
[11:32] | I bet he remembers. | 我打赌他记得 |
[11:50] | – I’ll call you later. – All right. | -回头打给你 -好的 |
[12:59] | Take the fucking reins. | 拉好缰绳 |
[13:00] | Eyes down. | 低头 |
[13:07] | The fuck do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:10] | You need to go in the house. | 你得进屋去 |
[13:13] | The last thing I need is you telling me what I need. | 我最讨厌你对我指手画脚 |
[13:17] | Beth, it weren’t a question. | 贝丝 没得商量 |
[13:21] | I’m the one thing you can’t out-wrestle here. | 你可拧不过我 |
[13:25] | Don’t bet on that. | 别这么自信 |
[13:27] | All right. Come on. | 够了 来 |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:37] | Everyone suffers today. | 今天大家都得受苦 |
[13:39] | Including you. | 你也一样 |
[13:59] | Knock, knock. | 开门 |
[14:01] | – Who’s there? – Poop, that’s who! | -谁呀 -是傻瓜 |
[14:06] | That’s not how you tell them, son. | 笑话不是这么说的 儿子 |
[14:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:33] | There’s laws on the reservation… | 保留地有些法律 |
[14:36] | that don’t apply to people who don’t live here… | 对外地人不起作用 |
[14:40] | and sometimes people come and try to take advantage. | 有时候人们会来企图占便宜 |
[14:44] | Does that make sense? | 听得懂吗 |
[14:46] | Well, it’s the truth… | 事实就是这样 |
[14:49] | and I just need to make sure this isn’t one of those people. | 我得去确认那不是来占便宜的人 |
[14:51] | What if it is? | 要是 怎么办 |
[14:54] | Everything’s gonna be all right, buddy. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[14:56] | If it’s gonna be all right, why are you taking a gun? | 如果没事 你拿枪干吗 |
[14:59] | Just like your mother. | 你和你老妈一个样 |
[15:01] | Stay here. | 在这别动 |
[15:28] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[15:30] | Get back in the truck. | 回车上去 |
[15:32] | Now. | 快点 |
[15:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:40] | No! | 不好 |
[15:41] | Come here. | 来 |
[15:42] | I need you to be a big boy right now | 现在你得像个男子汉 |
[15:43] | and do exactly what I say. | 照我的话做 |
[15:46] | Get in there. | 躲进去 |
[15:47] | You stay in there until I get back. | 躲在这等我回来 |
[15:48] | You hear me? | 明白吗 |
[15:49] | These are bad men and I gotta go get ’em. | 他们是坏人 我得抓住他们 |
[15:51] | – Don’t forget me. – You stay in there, no matter what. | -别忘了接我 -无论如何别出来 |
[16:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:19] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[18:22] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[18:26] | Can I come in there and take that tape off you? | 我能过去帮你撕掉胶带吗 |
[18:52] | You okay? | 你还行吗 |
[18:54] | You kill them? | 你杀了他们 |
[18:58] | Good. | 漂亮 |
[19:13] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[19:15] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[19:20] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[19:27] | That thing bite you? | 它咬了你吗 |
[19:31] | I beat him to it. | 我抢先一步揍死他了 |
[19:33] | Good. | 很棒 |
[19:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:38] | Piece of shit! | 人渣 |
[19:49] | Can you give me a ride home? | 你能载我回家吗 |
[19:51] | – We should go to the police. – What for? | -我们应该报警 -为什么 |
[19:54] | You already punished them. | 你已经惩罚了他们 |
[19:56] | We can’t just… | 不能就这样… |
[19:58] | If you call the police, | 你要是报警 |
[19:59] | they’ll want to know what happened… | 他们就会问事情经过 |
[20:02] | and I’m not telling. | 我是不会开口的 |
[20:04] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[20:22] | Hand me that snake. | 把蛇给我 |
[20:52] | Hello… yes, he knows that you’re here. | 好 他知道你们在这 |
[20:53] | Okay, this is our livelihood. | 那是我们讨生计的工具 |
[20:56] | Is he in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[20:57] | I understand that, Your Honor. | 我明白 法官阁下 |
[20:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[21:02] | It is still theft. | 这依然是偷盗 |
[21:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[21:05] | Give me. | 给我 |
[21:06] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[21:09] | If you’re saying no, say it to me, Margaret. | 如果你要说不 就对我说 玛格丽特 |
[21:11] | Then I’ll tell you what “No” costs. | 我会告诉你说”不”的代价 |
[21:14] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:18] | Write it up, she’ll… | 去写吧 |
[21:20] | She’ll sign it. | 她会签字的 |
[21:23] | It’s written. | 已经写好了 |
[21:26] | It’s taking threats to do what favors used to do. | 现在人情没用 只能靠威胁 |
[21:31] | You know, Mike is not running for re-election. | 麦克不竞选连任了 |
[21:35] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得是时候了 |
[21:37] | I’d like to run for attorney general. | 我想竞选检察长 |
[21:40] | What do you think? | 你看法如何 |
[21:44] | I think more control is not a bad thing. | 我觉得权力更多不是件坏事 |
[21:47] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[21:52] | You know, if we’re gonna do this we’re gonna have to get… | 如果要竞选 我们得… |
[21:53] | I said let me think about it. | 我说了让我考虑一下 |
[21:56] | Right. | 好 |
[22:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:31] | What happened, baby? | 出什么事了 宝贝 |
[22:32] | Tell me what happened, baby. | 发生什么事了 宝贝 |
[22:34] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[22:37] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:38] | I’m not sure but… | 我不清楚 但是… |
[22:42] | I’m pretty sure it was bad. | 肯定很糟 |
[22:45] | I wanted to take her to the police | 我想带她去警局 |
[22:46] | but she wanted to come home. | 但她想回家 |
[22:48] | Do you know who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[22:52] | Let’s go get them. | 那我们去逮他们 |
[22:53] | I already got them. | 我解决他们了 |
[22:56] | I just don’t know what to do next. | 但我不知道接下来怎么做 |
[23:02] | Come inside. Let’s figure this out. | 进屋 我们一起商量 |
[23:06] | Stay in the truck, buddy. | 待在车上 小家伙 |
[23:12] | It’s a pleasure to be here. | 很高兴来到这里 |
[23:14] | It’s a pleasure… | 很高兴… |
[23:16] | It’s an honor… | 很荣幸… |
[23:19] | to be here. | 来到这里 |
[23:23] | Honor… | 荣幸… |
[23:26] | to be here. | 来到这里 |
[23:28] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[23:51] | Coyote. | 郊狼 |
[23:53] | It’s a bad sign. | 是个坏兆头 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:16] | Put the vehicle in park | 靠边停车 |
[24:17] | and put your hands on the steering wheel. | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[24:19] | Put your hands on the steering wheel. | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[24:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:22] | – What do you want me to do? – Step out of the car! | -需要我怎么做 -下车 |
[24:24] | Call the tribal attorney. | 打给部落律师 |
[24:26] | Step out of the car. Step out of the car. | 下车 下车 |
[24:31] | Put your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[24:33] | Put your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[24:36] | Turn around until I tell you to stop. | 转过身去 直到我喊停 |
[24:40] | Stop. | 停 |
[24:42] | Interlock your fingers behind your head. | 双手交叉放在脑后 |
[24:44] | Go down to your knees. | 跪下 |
[24:48] | – Cuffing. – Copy. | -上铐 -收到 |
[24:51] | Don’t move this arm. | 这支胳膊不要动 |
[25:11] | – Fine. – How many times… | -好吧 -我说多少次… |
[25:20] | She doesn’t want anyone to know. | 她不希望任何人知道 |
[25:25] | I don’t know how we’re gonna keep this a secret. | 不知道我们要怎么隐瞒这种事 |
[25:30] | They were white men, right? | 他们是白人 对吗 |
[25:37] | Nobody notices when we die. | 我们死了也没人在意 |
[25:40] | But when they die… | 他们死了 |
[25:42] | everyone notices. | 所有人都会关注 |
[25:48] | One thing about the Rez… | 保留地有个特点 |
[25:53] | that’s where things go to disappear. | 什么到了这都容易失踪 |
[26:02] | I just have to take my son home first. | 我想先带我儿子回家 |
[26:05] | Meet me back here. | 回来这找我 |
[26:16] | All right, come on. Go to your mom. | 好了 去找你妈 |
[26:28] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[26:29] | – Are you okay? – I killed a snake. | -你没事吧 -我杀了一条蛇 |
[26:31] | Did you get bit? Did you check him for bites? | 被蛇咬了没 你检查过他身上有咬印没 |
[26:32] | He’s fine. He just needs a bath. | 他没事 只是需要洗个澡 |
[26:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[26:40] | I gotta take care of something. | 我要处理点事 |
[26:41] | I’ll be back late. | 晚点回来 |
[26:44] | That’s all I get? | 就这样吗 |
[26:48] | What did I do to make you think you can’t trust me? | 我做了什么 让你觉得我不可信 |
[26:50] | I do trust you, babe. | 我相信你 宝贝 |
[26:51] | I just don’t have time right now. | 只是我现在没有时间 |
[26:53] | And don’t ask Tate what happened. | 别问泰特发生了什么 |
[26:55] | Let me tell it to you. | 我来告诉你 |
[26:57] | It feels appropriate to say “Be careful.” | 我想我该说句”小心点” |
[26:59] | It is. | 没错 |
[27:22] | Sir, face away. | 先生 脸转过去 |
[27:24] | I need you to watch your step as you get out. | 下车时留意脚下 |
[27:32] | Face that, man. | 面向那边 |
[27:34] | Against the wall. Spread your feet. | 对着墙 双脚分开 |
[27:36] | Wider. Stand right there. | 再分开一点 站在那儿 |
[27:37] | Widen your stance for me. | 再站开一点 |
[27:39] | He was combative during the arrest. | 他在被捕时剧烈反抗 |
[27:40] | – You lying piece of shit. – Do not move. | -你他妈的胡说 -不许动 |
[27:42] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[27:43] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[27:45] | Rainwater. | 雷恩沃特 |
[27:46] | – What’s your first name? – Thomas. | -你的名字 -托马斯 |
[27:47] | – Were you in an accident? – No. | -你出事故了吗 -没有 |
[27:49] | – Assaulted? – No. | -被袭击了吗 -没有 |
[27:51] | Do you have anything that’s going to poke me, | 你身上是否有尖锐物 |
[27:52] | stick me, hurt me in anyway? | 或任何能使我受伤的东西 |
[27:54] | Just my heritage. | 只有我的民族传统 |
[28:00] | Hey, pop H3. | H3开门 |
[28:05] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[28:21] | Thank you for such a visceral reminder | 感谢你如此热切地提醒我 |
[28:25] | of what it’s like to be oppressed. | 受人压迫的感觉 |
[28:27] | Ah, cut the shit, Tom. | 少胡说了 汤姆 |
[28:28] | You’re a Harvard MBA who interned for the PR firm | 你拥有哈佛工商管理硕士学位 |
[28:31] | that represented the American Petroleum Institute. | 在美国石油协会的公关公司实习过 |
[28:34] | You never missed a meal in your fat life. | 富裕的一生中从没有少吃过一顿 |
[28:38] | But you’re gonna miss one tonight. | 但你今晚没饭吃了 |
[28:40] | And breakfast in the morning. | 还有明天的早饭 |
[28:42] | You’re such a small man, John. | 你真是个小人 约翰 |
[28:45] | With such little ideas. | 手段卑鄙 |
[28:48] | Yeah, simple’s the word I think you’re looking for. | 你想说的应该是”简单”这个词吧 |
[28:51] | You wanna steal cattle? | 你想偷牲畜 |
[28:56] | Now you get the bull and that’s all you get | 牛你拿去 但在你归还前 |
[28:57] | till you give ’em back. | 除了牛你一无所有 |
[29:00] | Say it just like that when Channel 9 gets here. | 9频道的人来了你就这么说吧 |
[29:03] | You think I care how many reporters they got out front? | 你以为我在乎外面有多少记者吗 |
[29:08] | This is your home, big fella. | 这就是你家 伙计 |
[29:10] | This is where you’re gonna crap | 你就在这儿待着 |
[29:11] | till those cows are loaded on the trucks and delivered to me. | 直到他们把那些牛装车送到我家 |
[29:14] | Every one of them or I’ll put you in prison. | 一头都不落下 否则我就送你进监狱 |
[29:16] | You might like prison, Tom. | 你应该会喜欢监狱 汤姆 |
[29:19] | Lot of politics there. | 政客很多 |
[29:21] | This was never about cattle, John. | 这事根本无关牲畜 约翰 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:24] | It was about you. | 重点是你 |
[29:27] | It’s about you… | 是你 |
[29:29] | and everyone like you. | 和像你一样的人 |
[29:32] | You know, after I interned at Emerson, | 我在艾默生实习后 |
[29:33] | I worked for Merrill Lynch | 到美林证券公司工作 |
[29:35] | in mergers and acquisitions. | 参与合并与收购业务 |
[29:37] | I figured it’ll take about 14 billion to buy it all. | 我估计全买下来大概需要140亿 |
[29:42] | All what? | 买下什么 |
[29:44] | The valley. | 这座山谷 |
[29:46] | And I’m gonna buy your ranch first. | 我会先买下你的农场 |
[29:50] | Right after you die… | 就在你刚死 |
[29:52] | and your children can’t afford the inheritance tax. | 而你的子女付不起遗产税的时候 |
[29:55] | And then I’m gonna pull down every fence | 然后我会把围栏全都推倒 |
[29:58] | and any evidence that your family ever existed | 你们家族存在过的任何痕迹 |
[30:02] | will be removed from the property. | 都会消失得干干净净 |
[30:04] | It’ll look like it used to… | 它会恢复原貌 |
[30:07] | when it was ours. | 回到属于我们时的样子 |
[30:10] | I will erase you from the future. | 我会把你从未来抹去 |
[30:13] | And then I’ll do it to the next ranch… | 然后我会相同地对付下一个… |
[30:15] | and the next… | 再下一个农场 |
[30:17] | and there’s nothing that you can do to stop it. | 而你将束手无策 |
[30:21] | See, I’m the opposite of progress, John. | 我站在进步的对立面 约翰 |
[30:24] | I am the past… | 我代表着过去 |
[30:26] | catching up with you. | 马上就要赶上你了 |
[30:28] | No. | 不 |
[30:30] | You’re a thief. | 你是个贼 |
[30:33] | And you’re going to prison | 你会进监狱 |
[30:34] | where the past catches up to everyone. | 那里每个人都只能回忆过去 |
[30:50] | I thought it over. | 我考虑了一下 |
[30:52] | Can you send over your campaign manager… | 能不能让你的竞选主管 |
[30:56] | and head of the republican party to the ranch this evening? | 和共和党领袖今晚到农场来 |
[31:00] | I want to start carving things out. | 我要开始制定策略了 |
[31:05] | They know where the fucking money should be, boys. | 他们知道钱应该给谁 |
[31:09] | Let’s go down. Let’s go. Go! | 开始吧 出发 |
[31:11] | Your ass is about to go down right now. | 你会输得很惨 |
[31:18] | Get it! | 套住它 |
[31:19] | One more for fun. | 再来一个 |
[31:21] | Hit that. | 抓住它 |
[31:23] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[31:24] | You just got beat by some women. | 你被女人打败了 |
[31:26] | You rope like shit. | 你套得太垃圾了 |
[31:27] | – You’re the one that missed. – Y’all rope like shit. | -是你套空了 -你们都是垃圾 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna take those women with me today. | 今天我要带走那几个女人 |
[31:31] | And y’all can just go fucking pack it in. | 你们他妈的认输吧 |
[31:37] | Can we talk for a minute? | 能聊聊吗 |
[31:41] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[31:46] | Ladies, you think you can go two for two? | 女士们 还能再套中一次吗 |
[31:48] | Get your ass in there, let’s go. | 快点开始 |
[31:49] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你件事 |
[31:50] | I need to ask you something first. | 我得先问你 |
[31:54] | Of all the days to have her here, | 她什么时候都可以来 |
[31:57] | why today? | 为什么非选今天 |
[32:03] | Because of all the days, today’s the one… | 因为今天 |
[32:05] | I want to forget the most. | 是我最想忘记的一天 |
[32:12] | What did you wanna ask me? | 你想问我什么 |
[32:14] | – I need you to stay, Beth. – I already said yes. | -我需要你留下 贝丝 -我答应你了 |
[32:16] | I’m here as long as you need me. | 你需要多久我就待多久 |
[32:18] | I know. I need you to stay longer, honey. | 我需要你再待久一点 亲爱的 |
[32:23] | There’s two open seats in the assembly. | 议会里还有两个空缺 |
[32:25] | We’ll pick the weakest. | 我们挑最弱的 |
[32:26] | Jamie is the politician. | 杰米才是政客 |
[32:29] | – I have no interest. – I know. | -我没兴趣 -我知道 |
[32:31] | That’s why it’s gotta be you. | 所以必须是你 |
[32:33] | I will never tell you no, Daddy, but uh… | 我不会拒绝你的 爸爸 |
[32:36] | gotta be honest, I’m not sure I’ll withstand the vetting. | 但说实话 我可能经不住审查 |
[32:41] | They quit vetting politicians a long time ago, sweetheart. | 早就不审查政客了 亲爱的 |
[32:44] | Let’s go figure out the how. | 我们想想办法 |
[32:49] | Gentlemen. Beth Dutton. | 各位好 我是贝丝·达顿 |
[32:52] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[32:53] | Sir. | 先生 |
[32:54] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[32:56] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[33:13] | You’re becoming a lone ranger around here. | 你成了这一带的独行侠了 |
[33:16] | All you need is a Tonto. | 你只缺一个唐托陪你 |
[33:21] | But I guess you live here long enough to know | 但我想你住久了也知道 |
[33:22] | there’s no such thing as one of those. | 那人物是不存在的 |
[33:28] | They didn’t rape her. | 他们没强奸她 |
[33:33] | If they had… | 如果有 |
[33:35] | We’d be hanging their families from the rafters. | 我们早就把他们全家人吊起来了 |
[33:40] | Yeah, this is deep enough. | 好了 够深了 |
[34:06] | If we’re gonna burn them, why’d we dig a hole? | 既然要烧了他们 为什么要挖洞 |
[34:08] | The hole is to hide the bodies. | 挖洞是为了隐藏尸体 |
[34:10] | That’s for you. | 是为你好 |
[34:12] | You burn a body, | 烧了尸体 |
[34:14] | you trap its soul. | 就能锁住灵魂 |
[34:15] | Can’t cross over. | 无法超生 |
[34:17] | Stuck here forever. | 永远困在这里 |
[34:21] | That’s for me. | 这是为我好 |
[34:23] | You killed them… | 你杀了他们 |
[34:25] | you get the honor. | 你来点火吧 |
[34:27] | I don’t want it. | 我不想 |
[34:28] | Wants got nothing to do with it. | 由不得你 |
[34:30] | You killed the bodies… | 你杀了他们的躯体 |
[34:33] | now you kill the souls. | 就要湮灭他们的灵魂 |
[35:17] | I was thinking about… | 我在思考着 |
[35:20] | cancer. | 癌症 |
[35:23] | What it is, essentially. | 本质上来说 |
[35:29] | It’s the body cell so deformed, | 就是身体细胞变异 |
[35:32] | they turn on the body itself. | 转而攻击自己身体 |
[35:35] | Start feeding. | 以之为食 |
[35:38] | Cancer doesn’t have much foresight | 癌细胞缺乏远见 |
[35:40] | so it kills its hosts, which kills it. | 所以会弑杀寄主 它也随之而亡 |
[35:46] | Cancer is suicide… from the inside out. | 癌症是由里而外的自杀 |
[35:52] | That’s what you are, Beth. | 你也是 贝丝 |
[35:55] | Wow, that’s really deep, Jamie. | 太深刻了 杰米 |
[35:58] | You must be watching TED Talks on YouTube. | 你经常在油管上看TED演讲吧 |
[36:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[36:11] | We’re gonna finish this tonight. | 我们今晚做个了结 |
[36:16] | This feels like something I’ll be discussing with a therapist. | 感觉我在跟理疗师谈话 |
[36:26] | In the barn with my brother. | 跟我弟在畜棚 |
[36:28] | This feels like a Greek tragedy. | 感觉像希腊悲剧 |
[36:30] | If you bring out a goat, I’m fucking leaving. | 你要是牵头羊出来 我立马就走 |
[36:32] | Oh my God, you are such a fucking child. | 天啊 你真幼稚 |
[36:35] | Well, I’m the child running for an office | 我幼稚还要竞选 |
[36:37] | no one thinks you can win. | 因为没人觉得你能赢 |
[36:38] | All I do, every day, is fight for this family. | 我每天都在为家里战斗 |
[36:41] | – What have you ever done? – Oh, you’re a fighter, Jamie. | -你做了什么 -你是个战士啊 杰米 |
[36:43] | – You just don’t win them. – The hell I don’t! | -只是赢不了罢了 -才怪 |
[36:45] | If you were winning, I wouldn’t be here. | 你要是能赢 我也不用来 |
[36:48] | He only calls me when you lose. | 你输的时候他才会找我 |
[36:51] | What did I ever lose? | 我输什么了 |
[36:52] | This is the largest ranch in Montana. | 这是蒙大拿最大的农场 |
[36:55] | It’s 200,000 acres larger than it was | 比我当上首席律师时 |
[36:57] | – when I became chief counsel. – Argue with him, Jamie. | -大了20万英亩 -跟他说去 杰米 |
[37:00] | ‘Cause I just don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:02] | I don’t give a shit about this place. | 我根本不在乎这里 |
[37:04] | If Dad died tomorrow, | 如果老爸明天死了 |
[37:05] | I would sell my share to the Four Seasons | 我就把股权卖给四季酒店 |
[37:08] | and I would swim laps in the pool they built | 在他们建的泳池里游泳 |
[37:11] | without an ounce of remorse. | 毫无悔恨 |
[37:12] | Everything I do is for him | 我做的一切都是为了他 |
[37:15] | and everything you do is for you. | 而你都是为了自己 |
[37:19] | The only reason I’m here is ’cause he can’t trust you. | 我来这就是因为他信不过你 |
[37:23] | You are so toxic. | 你真的有毒 |
[37:25] | I can barely remember what you were like before you killed her. | 我都想不起来你杀她之前是啥样了 |
[37:36] | – How’s that taste, you pussy? – God damn it. | -感觉如何 娘炮 -天啊 |
[37:39] | All right, stop. | 住手 |
[37:40] | All right, drive your polluted soul | 你这毒瘤 |
[37:41] | back to the city where it belongs. | 赶紧回你的毒巢去吧 |
[37:42] | Come on, big man. Huh? | 来啊 小大人 |
[37:44] | Just like old times. | 像过去一样 |
[37:46] | – I wanna see you be a man, Jamie. – Stop it. | -让我看看你的男人样 杰米 -住手 |
[37:49] | – Be a man. – Stop. | -像个男人 -住手 |
[37:50] | – Be a man! – Stop. | -像个男人 -住手 |
[37:52] | – Be a fucking man! – Stop. | -像个男人啊 -住手 |
[38:04] | How’s that for a man? | 像男人了吗 |
[38:12] | A man would have walked away. | 是男人就直接走了 |
[39:00] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:02] | You gotta quit grabbing tigers by the tail. | 你别再揪老虎尾巴了 |
[39:08] | She’s gonna tear this family apart. | 她会把我们家给毁了 |
[39:13] | I don’t need your permission to run for office. | 我竞选不用你同意 |
[39:18] | You’re right, you don’t. | 对 是不用 |
[39:24] | I’m running for attorney general. | 我要竞选检察长 |
[39:28] | We can’t take the risk of someone | 不能冒险让我们不可控的人 |
[39:30] | holding that office that we don’t control. | 坐上这个位子 |
[39:34] | It’s the best thing for the ranch. | 这是为了农场好 |
[39:38] | And I expect your support. | 你希望支持我 |
[39:42] | I need it. | 我很需要 |
[39:47] | And you have it. | 我支持你 |
[39:53] | Hit your sister again… | 你再对你姐动手 |
[39:56] | I’ll put your head through the fucking wall. | 我会让你头破血流 |
[40:04] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[40:09] | He moved a fucking river, Allen. | 他移了一条河 艾伦 |
[40:12] | That has got to be a violation… | 这肯定违反了 |
[40:13] | He moved a tributary on his land. | 他在自己的土地上移了一条支流 |
[40:16] | Now I don’t have any recourse. | 我没有追索权 |
[40:18] | And even if I did, | 哪怕有 |
[40:19] | there’s not a jury in this county | 这县里也没有陪审团 |
[40:21] | that will convict John Dutton of anything. | 愿意给约翰·达顿定罪的 |
[40:23] | There’s always recourse. | 肯定有追索权的 |
[40:32] | Now who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[40:34] | Oh, God, that’s his daughter. | 天啊 那是他女儿 |
[40:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:38] | Don’t even think about it, Dan. | 想都别想 丹 |
[40:40] | She’s an assassin. | 她是个刺客 |
[40:42] | And what am I, Allen? | 那我是什么 艾伦 |
[40:44] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[41:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[41:05] | Something tells me that you deserved that. | 我有种感觉 那伤是你自找的 |
[41:08] | Earned it. Be more accurate. | 准确来说是我挣的 |
[41:13] | Dan. | 丹 |
[41:15] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[41:17] | So how you gonna get back at my father? | 你想这样报复我父亲吗 |
[41:20] | You gonna try and fuck his daughter after he fucked you out of | 他不让你开发价值一亿的房产 |
[41:23] | a hundred million dollar sub-division? | 你就要干他女儿 |
[41:25] | – Seem like a fair trade to you? – Yeah. | -你觉得合适吗 -嗯 |
[41:28] | Yeah, it does right now. Yeah. | 我觉得挺合适 |
[41:30] | Aren’t you married, Dan? | 你不是有妇之夫吗 丹 |
[41:32] | Three kids. | 有三个孩子了 |
[41:33] | You don’t strike me as the kind of woman that bothers. | 你不像是会介意的那种女人 |
[41:36] | I’d prefer it. | 我更喜欢 |
[41:37] | Where’s the fun in wrecking a single man? | 玩弄单身汉有什么意思 |
[41:39] | When I break you, | 毁了你 |
[41:41] | I want to know that I’m breaking generations. | 就是毁了两代人 |
[41:45] | Oh, there better be beams of light between your legs. | 希望你腿间有光 |
[41:50] | It’s like touching the sunrise. | 就像触碰日出一样 |
[42:29] | Sorry, Mr. Dutton, should I, um… | 抱歉 达顿先生 我该… |
[42:35] | You never knew your grandmother, did you? | 你没见过你外婆吧 |
[42:43] | No, she, uh… | 没有 她 |
[42:45] | she died when my mother was young. | 在我母亲小时就去世了 |
[42:50] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[42:53] | Where’s your mother now? | 你母亲现在在哪 |
[42:56] | All my family’s dead or in prison. | 我家人不是死了就是在监狱 |
[42:59] | Just me and my grandfather left. | 只剩我和我外公了 |
[43:04] | He used to say… | 他原来常说 |
[43:06] | when his wife died it… | 他老婆死后 |
[43:08] | it killed the whole family. | 整个家也没了 |
[43:13] | That sort of says something, sir. | 您夫人过世后 家庭还完好 |
[43:17] | That you kept yours together. | 这也说明了您的能力 |
[43:22] | Oh, it killed mine too. | 我家也毁了 |
[43:26] | Just taking it longer to die. | 只是苟延残喘得久些 |
[43:35] | Good night, Jim. | 晚安 小吉 |
[44:34] | Got all these cattle from the reservation. | 这些牲畜是保留地拉来的 |
[44:36] | Where do you want them? | 放哪 |
[44:37] | Keep heading up this route. | 继续开 |
[44:39] | We’ll kick them out in the pasture. | 我们会放到草场上 |
[44:41] | There’s a bunch. | 数量不少 |
[44:42] | Gonna scatter from here to hell and gone. | 它们会分散到很远处的 |
[44:43] | Yeah, well… | 当然了 |
[44:45] | That’s what cowboys are for. | 不然要牛仔干吗 |
[45:50] | Who’s this one belong to? | 这匹是谁的马 |
[45:52] | Forest service. | 林务局 |
[45:53] | How they pay? | 他们酬劳给得怎样 |
[45:55] | Like shit. | 不能再低了 |
[45:56] | Nice horse? | 是匹好马 |
[46:00] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[46:02] | You know, sometimes I think | 有时候我觉得 |
[46:03] | there’s not a good horse left on earth. | 世上已经没有良驹 |
[46:06] | All the good ones… long gone. | 好马早已绝迹 |
[46:13] | Don’t go in the house! | 别进屋 |