时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Who do you want to see first, John? | 你想先看哪匹 约翰 |
[00:10] | Surprise me. | 给我点惊喜 |
[00:13] | Hey, Andrea! Bring him! | 安德里亚 把它带过来 |
[00:17] | This is Little Joe Cash. | 这是小乔钱树 |
[00:19] | Nine-year-old stallion. | 九岁大的种马 |
[00:21] | He’s a NHRA Futurity winner, | 美国西部驭马术协会比赛冠军 |
[00:23] | AQHA world champion. | 美国夸特马协会世界比赛冠军 |
[00:25] | He’s a CRHA Challenge Futurity winner. | 还是加州马术协会明日之星挑战赛胜者 |
[00:28] | The only thing he ain’t won is the Kentucky Derby, | 它唯一赢不了的只有肯塔基赛马大会 |
[00:30] | and that’s ’cause he ain’t no fucking racehorse. | 因为它不是一匹赛马 |
[00:33] | – How much? – Mm… I could get ’em bought for about five. | -多少钱 -不低于五吧 |
[00:37] | 500 seems cheap for a Futurity winner. | 五十万一匹明日之星冠军挺便宜啊 |
[00:41] | Five million. | 我是说五百万 |
[00:43] | Ah, for hell’s sake, Travis. | 你真是够了 特拉维斯 |
[00:46] | You said bring the best. | 你说的要最好的 |
[00:47] | That’s the best right there. | 这匹就是 |
[00:48] | Does it say “I just moved here from San Diego” | 我的帽子上写着 |
[00:51] | on my goddamn hatband? | “我刚从圣地亚哥搬来”吗 |
[00:53] | He’s got a $4,000 stud fee, okay? | 它的种马费达四千美金 好吗 |
[00:55] | He’s booked for the full season, booking up for next year. | 整个赛季已经被预订满 直到明年 |
[00:57] | He pays for himself in three years, | 三年就能回本 |
[00:59] | all right? And then he keeps paying you. | 之后还能持续带给你回报 |
[01:01] | You want to see a cheaper horse? | 你想看便宜的马吗 |
[01:02] | You want to see a $200,000 horse? | 二十万的如何 |
[01:03] | Let me show you. Hey, Tom! | 我给你看看 汤姆 |
[01:04] | Bring him down! | 把它带过来 |
[01:07] | That’s pretty fancy. | 挺漂亮的啊 |
[01:13] | He’s got about 100,000 in earnings. | 它赚了十万左右 |
[01:15] | You gotta put this one on the road. | 但路遥才知马力 |
[01:16] | You gotta go in. There’s no guarantee with his babies, | 得多训训 无法保证后代质量 |
[01:18] | all right? He makes nice foals, but… | 它能产漂亮的小马驹 但是 |
[01:23] | What’s that one Tim’s on? | 蒂姆骑的是什么 |
[01:25] | That’s Custom-Made Gun. | 那是匹定制的 |
[01:26] | That’s that horse that | 凯特·麦卡琴 |
[01:27] | Kate McCutcheon’s winning everything on. | 就是靠它赢得所有奖项 |
[01:29] | Hey, Tim! Bring him down! | 蒂姆 骑过来 |
[01:38] | He’s angry and mean. | 它易怒又凶暴 |
[01:39] | You gotta have your big boy pants on when you ride that one. | 老手才能驾驭 |
[01:42] | You could probably get him bought for about a million. | 你可以一百万左右买下它 |
[01:44] | Okay? He’s got 200,000 in earnings. | 怎么样 它赚了二十万 |
[01:46] | But if you’re looking to raise Cadillac Ranch horses, | 但如果你是想养凯迪拉克牧场的马 |
[01:48] | that is your stud. | 这匹最合适 |
[01:53] | Why don’t we just breed the one Kayce gave you? | 为什么不养凯斯给你的那匹 |
[01:56] | No one can ride the damn thing, Jamie. | 没人能驾驭那家伙 杰米 |
[01:59] | Which one do you like? | 你喜欢哪匹 |
[02:00] | I like that $5 million bastard | 我喜欢那匹五百万的小杂种 |
[02:02] | that just spun a hole in the ground, | 它刚在地上凿了个洞 |
[02:03] | but it ain’t my money. | 但不是我出钱 |
[02:05] | We can’t do it. | 我们不能买 |
[02:07] | Don’t ever tell me what I can and can’t do. | 不用你教我 |
[03:26] | Well, they gotta transfer him somewhere, | 他们总得把他转去什么地方 |
[03:28] | and if they haven’t… | 如果他们还没 |
[03:29] | if they haven’t called you for the transfer, | 还没叫你去转移他 |
[03:30] | then it’s gotta be federal, right? | 那肯定涉及联邦机构了 对吧 |
[03:35] | Okay, well can you reach out to the BIA and FBI, | 你联系一下印第安人事务局和联调局 |
[03:38] | see if they’ve had any transfer requests? | 看他们有没有收到过转移请求 |
[03:41] | Be vague, all right? Don’t use Kayce’s name. | 暗地里做 好吗 别提凯斯 |
[03:43] | I don’t want to– I don’t want to open a door | 我不想打开一扇 |
[03:46] | we can’t close. | 我们关不掉的门 |
[03:47] | Hold on a second. | 等会儿 |
[03:49] | I checked with the federal court in Billings. | 我查了比林斯的联邦法院 |
[03:50] | No warrant was issued there, | 没有发布通缉令 |
[03:51] | and nothing from the Park County Court either. | 帕克县法庭也没有 |
[03:54] | Walter, get back to me on this. | 沃尔特 有消息给我回电话 |
[03:58] | What do you think they got him for? | 你觉得他们为什么带走了他 |
[04:01] | – Fingers crossed it’s the rez thing. – Yeah. | -希望是保留区的事 -是啊 |
[04:13] | Take the chopper. | 坐直升机去 |
[04:15] | Don’t waste time in a car. | 开车浪费时间 |
[04:19] | Jamie… don’t leave there without him, son. | 杰米 一定要把他带出来 |
[04:25] | I won’t. | 我会的 |
[04:28] | Vigo, I’m gonna need the chopper. | 比戈 我用那架直升机 |
[04:33] | – Had breakfast? – Not hungry. | -吃早饭了吗 -我不饿 |
[04:38] | How ’bout you, Tate? | 你呢 泰特 |
[04:41] | Or maybe just skip straight to desert? | 还是说想直接吃甜点 |
[04:45] | Like, what kind of desert? | 什么样的甜点啊 |
[04:47] | Well, there’s some cookies in there the size of pie plates. | 我这有和装馅饼盘子一样大的曲奇 |
[04:52] | – Big cookie! – Well, they ain’t small. | -巨型曲奇 -对啊 一点不小 |
[04:57] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[05:01] | Wouldn’t say what they picked him up for. | 他们不愿意说为什么带走他 |
[05:04] | They wouldn’t tell me at the station either. | 他们在警察局的时候也不肯告诉我 |
[05:07] | No arraignment date? | 提审日期也没说 |
[05:11] | Sounds to me like they’re… | 看来他们 |
[05:13] | they’re looking, that’s all. | 只是在观望 仅此而已 |
[05:15] | Don’t have to look far with Kayce. | 凯斯人比较单纯 |
[05:18] | We’ll get him out of this, don’t you worry. | 我们会帮他摆平的 你别担心 |
[05:21] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[05:24] | And after I do, | 他出来之后 |
[05:26] | you two need to think about what’s best for your family. | 你们俩得好好想想什么才是对家庭最好的 |
[05:30] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不太懂你的意思 |
[05:33] | Living day to day isn’t living, Monica, | 一日复一日不是生活 莫妮卡 |
[05:35] | it’s surviving, | 是生存 |
[05:37] | with no regard for tomorrow. | 你们没有放眼未来 |
[05:41] | Boy, you weren’t kidding. | 天啊 你没逗我 |
[05:45] | Yeah, well, you should’ve brought two. | 是吧 你应该拿两个 |
[05:49] | Let me see that one. | 给我看看这个 |
[05:52] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to go get another one, | 你再去拿一个吧 |
[05:54] | ’cause this one’s mine. | 这个是我的了 |
[05:55] | – Hey! – Yeah. | -真是的 -嗯 |
[06:01] | Tomorrow’s the only thing a parent is supposed to live for. | 父母只为明日而活 |
[06:32] | Is there anything that you want to tell us? | 你有什么想坦白的吗 |
[06:37] | I’d like an attorney. | 我要求律师 |
[06:41] | The rez is a little short of attorneys, Kayce. | 保留区的律师人手不足 凯斯 |
[06:44] | Besides, there’s the element of trust | 而且我觉得 我们之间 |
[06:46] | that I thought we had established amongst us. | 已经建立起了信赖关系 |
[06:49] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[06:51] | We found the burned bodies of two men. | 我们发现了两具被埋的男性尸体 |
[06:53] | Bullets in the skeletons are a ballistic match | 残骸中的子弹经弹道测试 |
[06:56] | for the barrel I gave you. | 符合我给你的那个枪管 |
[06:58] | That has to be explained, Kayce. | 凯斯 你必须解释一下 |
[07:01] | I found a van, | 我发现了一辆面包车 |
[07:03] | the kind that predators drive, you know what I mean? | 就是偷猎者开的那种 你知道吧 |
[07:09] | And I was walking up to it, | 我向它走过去 |
[07:11] | and the guy started shooting at me. | 里面的人就朝我开枪了 |
[07:14] | I found a girl inside the van. | 我在那辆车里发现一个女孩 |
[07:18] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[07:21] | It was Danny Trudeau’s daughter. | 丹尼·特鲁多的女儿 |
[07:27] | I gave her a ride home, | 我把她送回了家 |
[07:28] | said we should call the police. | 说了我们应该报警 |
[07:31] | He didn’t want the attention for her, | 但她父亲不想让她引人注意 |
[07:35] | after what she had been through. | 毕竟她经历了那些事 |
[07:37] | What did she go through? | 她经历了什么 |
[07:40] | What do you think she went through? | 你认为呢 |
[07:44] | Danny offered to… | 丹尼主动提出 |
[07:46] | bury the bodies, | 要帮忙埋尸体 |
[07:47] | and some of his men came out and helped. | 他一些朋友也过来帮了忙 |
[07:49] | And that was it. | 就这样 |
[07:51] | That story’s easy enough to check out. | 这说法很容易查证 |
[07:55] | Even if it’s a legal killing, Kayce, | 就算是合法杀人 凯斯 |
[07:57] | hiding the body– | 藏匿尸体… |
[07:58] | I don’t have a right to make a decision | 我没资格做出任何 |
[08:00] | that’s gonna affect another man’s child. | 会影响其他人孩子的决定 |
[08:04] | He asked me. | 他要求我的 |
[08:05] | So who was I to say no? | 我怎么能拒绝 |
[08:07] | Well, what’s legal and what’s right | 合法和正确 |
[08:10] | isn’t always the same thing. | 不一定是同一件事 |
[08:18] | Did he waive his right to an attorney? | 他放弃找律师的权利了吗 |
[08:19] | He requested an attorney, | 他才要求见律师 |
[08:20] | and like magic, one appears. | 律师就像变魔术般出现 |
[08:22] | But I guess magic is easy with daddy’s helicopter, hm? | 不过有老爹的直升机 变魔术也不难 |
[08:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[08:27] | I think there’s stuff we should figure out before we do. | 走之前 我想有些事得说明白 |
[08:31] | Oh, is that your legal opinion, Kayce? | 这就是你的法律意见吗 凯斯 |
[08:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | Let’s figure it out. | 我们来讲明白 |
[08:39] | I have a ballistics report | 弹道报告指出 |
[08:40] | on bullets found in skeletal remains | 尸体残骸中找到的子弹 |
[08:43] | that match a gun in Kayce’s possession. | 与凯斯持有的枪支吻合 |
[08:47] | May I see this weapon | 能不能给我看这把武器 |
[08:48] | and the warrant obtained to seize it? | 以及用来扣押武器的搜查令 |
[08:51] | I didn’t need a warrant. | 我不需要搜查令 |
[08:52] | Ballistics were on file. | 弹道已有档案记录 |
[08:55] | Well, I can’t wait to hear the reason | 我想知道为什么 |
[08:56] | why there’s a ballistics report on a privately owned firearm. | 私人枪械会有弹道报告记录 |
[09:02] | I was… It’s his barrel. | 我… 枪管是他的 |
[09:09] | We traded. | 我们交换了 |
[09:12] | Is that true, Ben? | 是真的吗 本 |
[09:14] | Did you trade the barrel of your government-issued service pistol | 你拿政府核发的警用枪械的枪管 |
[09:17] | to a private citizen? | 与平民作交换 |
[09:19] | Is there any record of this trade? | 有记录能证实吗 |
[09:21] | Are there any witnesses? | 有证人吗 |
[09:22] | Are there any witnesses to the shooting in question? | 这起枪击案又有证人吗 |
[09:24] | Is there any forensic evidence that ties my brother to the scene | 除了这份和你的枪吻合的弹道报告以外 |
[09:27] | other than a ballistics match to your weapon? | 有法医物证能证明我弟在现场吗 |
[09:33] | No. | 没有 |
[09:34] | Oh, you see where I’m going with this. | 我想你知道我要表达什么了 |
[09:39] | I heard you were good. | 我早听说你很厉害 |
[09:41] | I’ll check out Kayce’s story. | 我会去查证凯斯的说辞 |
[09:44] | And if it’s true, which it seems likely, | 如果属实 目前看来几率很高 |
[09:47] | to prosecute him means I would have to prosecute | 起诉他代表我也得起诉 |
[09:50] | the father of the abducted girl. | 绑架受害者的父亲 |
[09:53] | The last thing I want to do is punish a member of my family | 而我最不希望的就是处罚我的家庭成员 |
[09:57] | for fighting being a victim. | 只因为他们拒绝受害 |
[10:00] | So maybe there’s a more elegant solution | 或许还有其他更圆融的方法 |
[10:03] | for this dilemma we find ourselves in. | 来解决我们所置身的难题 |
[10:06] | As long as that solution | 只要能让我立刻 |
[10:07] | includes Kayce coming with me, now. | 带凯斯回家的解决办法都行 |
[10:11] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没什么问题 |
[10:13] | Ben? | 本 |
[10:16] | I think that we should– | 我认为我们… |
[10:17] | Are both of these weapons here? | 两把武器都在这里吗 |
[10:20] | I think it’s time for you two to trade barrels back. | 该是时候把枪管交换回来了 |
[10:22] | Doesn’t that seem smart? | 这是个明智的做法吧 |
[10:25] | Seems premature. | 似乎有点仓促 |
[10:27] | Oh, I didn’t expect you to like it. | 我想你也不会喜欢 |
[10:29] | But it does solve problems for both of us. | 但这能解决双方的问题 |
[10:44] | Okay. All right. Hang on, hang on. | 好 等等 |
[10:46] | Hand me Kayce’s. | 把凯斯的枪拿给我 |
[10:49] | I was gonna put this– | 我只是要… |
[10:50] | Forgive me if I need to ease my way | 我得获得你们的信任 |
[10:52] | into this circle of trust. | 请你们谅解一下 |
[11:06] | Contact me when there’s a solution to discuss. | 有解决办法时再联系我 |
[11:10] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[11:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:14] | I need the rest of it. | 剩下的也给我 |
[11:16] | Not on your life. | 这辈子别想 |
[11:22] | I assume you have the slugs to Kayce’s barrel? | 你应该有凯斯那把枪的子弹吧 |
[11:27] | I think we’ve been worrying about the wrong Dutton. | 我们该对付的是另一个达顿 |
[11:31] | Ah, lawyers don’t scare me. | 律师吓不倒我的 |
[11:34] | They should. No one knows how to break the law better. | 你该害怕 没人比律师更清楚如何犯法 |
[11:38] | Can you give me a ride home? | 能载我回去吗 |
[11:40] | To my house? | 回我家 |
[11:43] | I just want to see my family, Jamie. | 我只想见我的家人 杰米 |
[11:44] | They’re at the ranch. | 他们在农场了 |
[11:47] | Yeah, she swallowed a lot of pride for you. | 是啊 她为你放下自尊了 |
[11:50] | But don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[13:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:10] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[13:11] | Yeah, what’s your first name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[13:13] | That is my first name. | 那就是我的名字 |
[13:14] | All right, well what’s your last name, then? | 行吧 那你姓什么 |
[13:16] | None of your fucking business. I don’t know you. | 关你屁事 我又不认识你 |
[13:21] | You a cowboy, or did you suck somebody’s dick for that hat? | 你是牛仔 还是你帮人口换来的牛仔帽 |
[13:28] | By the looks of your truck, you’ve been sucking plenty. | 看你开这车 你也干了不少口活啊 |
[13:34] | Well, we’re looking for a hand, | 好吧 我们在招人 |
[13:35] | if you think you’re one. | 就看你是不是牛仔 |
[13:37] | I’m cowboy enough. | 我算牛仔吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:40] | Where’d you work at? | 你在哪工作过 |
[13:41] | Four-sixes, | 四条六农场 |
[13:43] | the Waggoner, Tongue River, | 瓦格纳农场 唐河 |
[13:45] | Pitchfork. | 匹驰福克 |
[13:46] | You’re down in Texas then, huh? | 你住得州 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:49] | I was up here day-working on the Galt | 我来这高尔特农场做临时工时 |
[13:51] | when I got into this mess. | 惹上这破事 |
[13:52] | Good outfit. | 服装不错 |
[13:54] | Yeah, they run a pretty tight ship. | 嗯 他们管理挺严 |
[13:59] | What were you in for? | 你干了什么进监狱 |
[14:03] | Manslaughter. | 过失杀人 |
[14:05] | Well, walk me through it. | 说说看 |
[14:07] | I got to know. | 我得了解情况 |
[14:09] | Really ain’t much to know. | 没什么好了解的 |
[14:12] | Dude got mouthy at a bar | 一家伙在酒吧里吹牛 |
[14:14] | and swung on me, I swung back. | 还出手打我 我还手 |
[14:17] | Hit him right between the eyes. | 打中了他眉心 |
[14:19] | Fucker just went down and died. | 那傻逼就倒地挂了 |
[14:22] | Can’t explain it. | 没法解释 |
[14:24] | That’s some punch, Walker. | 了不起的拳法 沃克 |
[14:26] | These windmills will swing. | 我宝刀未老呢 |
[14:29] | They’re done swinging, if you come work for me. | 给我做事 就不能再惹事了 |
[14:33] | Shit, they’re done swinging if I don’t. | 操 我才不惹事了呢 |
[14:34] | I ain’t never going back in that son of a bitch. | 我再也不要回那个鬼地方了 |
[14:37] | Put your shit in the back. | 把你的东西放到后面 |
[14:53] | Cons gotta pay a price to work for Yellowstone. | 犯人要在黄石工作是要付出代价的 |
[14:58] | Yeah, so I heard. | 我听说过 |
[15:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:02] | Well, you let me know now if you don’t want to pay it. | 如果你不想付出代价就直说 |
[15:08] | What else am I gonna fucking do? | 那我还能怎么办呢 |
[15:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | The one thing I’ve never understood | 有一件事我永远也搞不懂 |
[15:31] | is how you could drink so much | 你是怎么喝下这么多酒 |
[15:33] | and never seem to be the least bit tipsy. | 而从不见你有一丁点儿醉的 |
[15:36] | Adderall. | 阿得拉[有安非他命成分] |
[15:40] | Then why drink alcohol in the first place? | 那为什么还喝酒 |
[15:43] | What else am I gonna drink, Bob? | 那我该喝什么 鲍勃 |
[15:44] | A fucking Fresca? | 苏打水吗 |
[15:48] | Oh, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[15:51] | I have missed you. | 我很想你 |
[15:53] | How much longer is this sabbatical lasting? | 你还要休多久的假 |
[15:55] | A while, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还得一阵子 |
[15:57] | There’s a lot of work waiting for you in Salt Lake. | 盐湖城有很多工作在等着你 |
[16:00] | I can work from my computer. | 我可以电脑远程办公 |
[16:01] | You can’t take over a company on Skype, Beth. | 不能用聊天软件接管一家公司啊 贝丝 |
[16:04] | Want to bet? | 打赌吗 |
[16:05] | Besides, I don’t need to be in Salt Lake | 再说了 我不用在盐湖城 |
[16:07] | to kill companies, Bob. | 就能扼杀企业 鲍勃 |
[16:09] | Look where you are. | 看看你在什么地方 |
[16:10] | It’s the Mecca of dumb money. | 这里是傻瓜资金的麦加[伊斯兰教第一圣地] |
[16:13] | I’m half-surprised I don’t see trust fund babies | 我都有一点惊讶信托基金的宝贝们 |
[16:15] | walking here on I-90, barefoot, | 没有光脚走在这里的I-90公路上 |
[16:17] | flogging themselves. | 边走边鞭笞自己 |
[16:18] | It’s the greatest concentration of wealth in the United States. | 这里是全美国最大的财富聚集地 |
[16:21] | Not New York, not LA, right here. | 不是纽约 不是洛杉矶 就是这里 |
[16:25] | I could throw a boomerang across that room | 我从这投一个回旋镖 |
[16:27] | and I’d hit five billionaires. | 就能击中五个亿万富翁 |
[16:32] | If I open an office here, would you run it? | 如果我在这设个办公室 你来管理吗 |
[16:36] | No. | 不来 |
[16:39] | – Welcome. – Jenkins. | -欢迎光临 -詹金斯 |
[16:41] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[16:43] | If I did, I know exactly the company I’d kill first. | 如果我去 我很清楚我要先干掉哪个公司 |
[16:46] | You know Dan Jenkins? | 你认识丹·詹金斯吗 |
[16:48] | Yeah, we met. | 我们见过 |
[16:50] | Mm. He’s trying to open a version of this | 他想在镇子那头 |
[16:52] | on the other side of town. | 开一家这样的地方 |
[16:55] | It’s ripe to fall. | 注定要失败 |
[16:57] | He’s not a friend, is he? | 他不是你的朋友吧 |
[16:59] | Of course he’s a friend. | 他当然是朋友 |
[17:01] | But this is business. | 但这是生意 |
[17:03] | If you can kill it, kill it. | 能干掉 就动手 |
[17:07] | If you were 20 years younger, Bob… | 如果你再年轻20岁 鲍勃 |
[17:12] | You want another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[17:20] | Hey, Connor, two more. | 康纳 再来两杯 |
[17:29] | Oh, hi, Dan. | 丹 |
[17:31] | Who’s this? | 这位是 |
[17:32] | I’m his wife. | 我是他的妻子 |
[17:34] | Beth Dutton. | 贝丝·达顿 |
[17:35] | I run Mergers and Acquisitions for Schwartz and Meyer. | 我负责舒瓦茨和梅耶公司的兼并与收购部 |
[17:38] | So you work with Dan. | 这么说你是丹的同事 |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[17:42] | We flirted with a couple of things, right? | 我们共事过几次 对吗 |
[17:46] | Well, it’s quite the shiner you’ve got there. | 你脸上的伤痕显眼 |
[17:49] | He was in a car wreck. | 他出了车祸 |
[17:52] | Those airbags, they sure pack a punch. | 那些安全气囊打在脸上肯定很疼 |
[17:56] | So you guys out for a little afternoon cocktail? | 你们是来喝点午后鸡尾酒吗 |
[18:00] | It’s the only kind. | 只有这种消遣了 |
[18:01] | Whole city shuts down at 9:00. | 整座城市九点就都打烊了 |
[18:03] | Plenty of trouble if you know where to look. | 如果你知道去哪 麻烦就大了 |
[18:06] | You should give me a call sometime. | 有时间给我打电话 |
[18:09] | I’ll help you find it. | 我能帮你找个地方 |
[18:11] | We could use some trouble. | 我们可以去找点麻烦 |
[18:13] | Well, I’m your girl. | 找我就对了 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God, I think I finally made a friend here. | 天呐 我终于在这交了个朋友 |
[18:20] | You’re not leaving, are you? | 你不走吧 |
[18:21] | Not on your life. | 不会离你而去 |
[18:23] | I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Remember what I said, Dan. | 记得我说过什么吗 丹 |
[18:33] | Generations. | 两代人 |
[18:34] | You think I’m gonna fuck you? | 你觉得我会上你吗 |
[18:37] | A deal’s a deal. | 说话要算数 |
[18:39] | Besides, I’m not fucking you. | 再说了 我不是要上你 |
[18:42] | I’m fucking her! | 我上的是她 |
[18:44] | And if you have a brother, I’m fucking him too. | 如果你还有兄弟 我也要上了他 |
[18:46] | I am chopping your family tree down. | 我要把你家的族谱树给砍了 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Send her over when she gets back, would you? | 她回来时让她过来 好吗 |
[19:03] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[19:05] | Be careful dealing with Dan. | 和丹打交道要小心 |
[19:06] | He’s a scrapper. | 他很好斗 |
[19:08] | When I’m done with that motherfucker, Bob, | 等我干掉那个混账东西 鲍勃 |
[19:10] | you will have custody of his kids. | 他孩子的抚养权就归你了 |
[19:27] | This game’s dumb. | 这个游戏真没劲 |
[19:29] | Well, that’s ’cause you’re throwing at the trough. | 那是因为你是朝着水槽扔的石头 |
[19:31] | That ain’t ever gonna work. | 这样是扔不中的 |
[19:33] | You gotta throw it up in the air, | 你要把石头扔向空中 |
[19:34] | let gravity do the work. | 其余就交给地心引力 |
[19:36] | Once you figure out the physics, | 等你学会了物理 |
[19:37] | you’re gonna get a splash every time. | 就能每次都扔进水里了 |
[19:42] | What’s physics? | 物理是什么 |
[19:44] | Physics is where you kind of figure in the distance | 物理就是你能估摸出石头的 |
[19:46] | and the weight of the rock, | 距离和重量 |
[19:49] | then you figure out how hard | 然后估出要出多大的力 |
[19:51] | and how high to throw it. | 以及要把石头扔多高 |
[19:52] | The farther away, the heavier the rock, | 距离越远 石头越重 |
[19:55] | the higher you gotta throw it. Watch. | 你就得扔得越高 看着 |
[20:00] | You try. | 你试试 |
[20:06] | There you go! | 对了 |
[20:09] | Take a step back and try again, all right? | 站远点再试一次 好吗 |
[20:11] | This time, tiny bit higher. | 这次 扔得稍微高一点 |
[20:15] | From here! | 我站这扔 |
[20:18] | That’s pretty far. | 很远哦 |
[20:25] | Little too much sauce on that one. | 投太用力了 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I should back off the sauce. | 嗯 我该小力一些 |
[20:30] | Go talk to your mom. | 我去找你妈妈聊聊 |
[20:37] | You don’t act like the man from the stories I’ve heard. | 你和传闻中的不一样 |
[20:41] | That’s the thing about being a grandfather. | 爷爷就要有爷爷的样子 |
[20:44] | I get to do all the things | 我能和我孙子做一些 |
[20:46] | I wished I’d done with my children. | 和我自己孩子没机会做的事 |
[20:51] | The things I regret, I get… | 那些我后悔的事 我能够… |
[20:54] | I get to do different. | 我能够重新来过 |
[20:56] | It doesn’t change the things you did, though. | 但这并不能改变你做过的事 |
[20:59] | No, it doesn’t. | 对 不能 |
[21:05] | Come here, grandson! | 过来 孙子 |
[21:38] | It’s solved. | 解决了 |
[21:41] | For now or for good? | 暂时的 还是永远 |
[21:42] | It’s behind us, both things, I think. | 两件事应该都摆平了 |
[21:50] | You and trouble… | 你真是麻烦不断 |
[21:54] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[21:56] | I need a little from you. | 我也要你帮我个忙 |
[21:58] | Figures. | 我猜到了 |
[22:02] | You’re not gonna mind this kind of work. | 你不会介意干这个的 |
[22:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:11] | Fine. | 没事 |
[22:12] | Now that you got him here, | 既然你把他带来了 |
[22:13] | we need to keep him here. | 我们就要把他留在这儿 |
[22:16] | I’m not losing another child. | 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[22:17] | If he goes back, I’m gonna lose him. | 如果他回去 就会一去不复返 |
[22:18] | I can feel it in my bones. | 我有预感 |
[22:20] | How about I put in a call to Mel Thompson? | 要不我给梅尔·汤普森打个电话 |
[22:23] | Now you’re thinking smart. | 你变聪明了 |
[22:25] | Kayce! | 凯斯 |
[22:28] | See you in a little bit. | 一会儿见 |
[22:34] | Hey, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[22:37] | These cows ain’t gonna doctor themselves! | 奶牛可不会给自己治病 |
[22:42] | Yo, Jimmy, you know you’re supposed to ride it, right? | 吉米 你知道马是用来骑的吧 |
[22:45] | Get on up, Jimmy! | 上去 吉米 |
[22:52] | I hate this fucking job. | 我恨这该死的工作 |
[22:54] | I hate this fucking job, I hate this fucking job. | 我恨这该死的工作 我恨这该死的工作 |
[23:14] | Jimmy, get halfway up the fence | 吉米 到围栏中间去 |
[23:16] | and keep them from spilling back! | 别让它们跑回来 |
[23:22] | Why you walking? | 怎么那么慢 |
[23:23] | Haul ass, we ain’t got all day! | 快点 别浪费时间 |
[23:35] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[23:44] | You need to see a doctor? | 需要看医生吗 |
[23:54] | It’s the shame that hurts the most, you know? | 最痛苦的是羞耻感 |
[23:59] | But shame, it’s in the mind. | 但羞耻来自内心 |
[24:05] | You can turn that faucet off whenever you want to. | 你可以随时切断 |
[24:16] | Rough business becoming a man, ain’t it? | 成为一个男人不容易 对吧 |
[24:20] | Beats the alternative, though. | 但总比另一种选择强 |
[24:23] | Come on, let’s go to work. | 走吧 干活去 |
[24:28] | Spent all morning pricing stallions. | 一早上都在为种马询价 |
[24:31] | You can buy a damn house in town | 现在花在它们身上的钱 |
[24:33] | for what they cost now. | 可以在城里买一套房了 |
[24:35] | I just gave you a stallion. | 我刚给了你一匹种马 |
[24:37] | No one can ride him, Kayce. | 没人骑得了他 凯斯 |
[24:40] | He’s smart and mean. | 他既聪明又凶恶 |
[24:41] | That’s a bad combination in a horse. | 这样的马不好对付 |
[24:44] | He ain’t got a mean bone in his body. | 他本质一点都不凶 |
[24:46] | You just gotta finish him. | 只要征服它就行了 |
[24:48] | Well, that was Lee’s job. | 那是李的工作 |
[24:50] | I don’t have the time. | 我没有时间 |
[24:52] | Rip, he doesn’t have the temperament. | 里普的性格不合适 |
[24:55] | I can pull him back down to my place and work on him. | 我可以把他带回去驯 |
[24:58] | Why don’t you work on him here? | 为什么不在这儿驯呢 |
[25:03] | You’re a horse trainer, aren’t you? | 你是驯马师 不是吗 |
[25:06] | Aren’t you? So train mine. | 不是吗 那就来驯我的马 |
[25:10] | I won’t work for you. | 我不会为你工作的 |
[25:13] | You know what? Just take the horse back. | 把那匹马牵回去吧 |
[25:16] | I don’t want him. | 我不想要了 |
[25:18] | The horse is me saying I’m sorry. | 我送你马是为了向你道歉 |
[25:21] | You don’t have anything to be sorry for! | 你没什么可道歉的 |
[25:25] | I should’ve been there sooner. | 我应该早点去的 |
[25:29] | I shouldn’t have been there at all. | 我根本就不该去 |
[25:34] | You gotta stop looking backwards, son. | 不要再流连于过去了 儿子 |
[25:39] | I’ll fix the horse for you. | 我帮你驯马 |
[25:42] | Ain’t no gift if you can’t ride him, | 如果你骑不了 就不算礼物 |
[25:43] | but I won’t let you pay me. | 但我不会收你的钱 |
[25:47] | That’s a good deal for everybody but you. | 除了你 大家都赚了 |
[26:02] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[26:05] | I really appreciate this, Mel. | 非常感谢 梅尔 |
[26:07] | Hey, you’re helping me. | 是你在帮我 |
[26:08] | So where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[26:09] | Over here. | 这里 |
[26:11] | You are not the kind of kid | 你不是那种 |
[26:13] | that can go two days without a bath. | 可以两天都不洗澡的人 |
[26:15] | Bath, bath, bath! | 洗澡 洗澡 洗澡 |
[26:17] | My whole life is baths! | 我整天都在洗澡 |
[26:19] | Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[26:21] | I’d like to introduce you to Mel Thompson. | 请允许我向你介绍梅尔·汤普森 |
[26:24] | He’s the President of Montana State. | 他是蒙大拿州立大学的校长 |
[26:26] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[26:27] | Heard a lot about you. | 久仰 |
[26:29] | If you have a minute, | 如果有时间的话 |
[26:30] | we’d love to have a conversation with you. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[26:32] | Yeah. You stay out here, buddy, okay? | 有 你在这儿等着 好吗 |
[26:36] | Go inside? | 进去谈吧 |
[26:37] | After you. | 你先请 |
[26:41] | – I’ll get that. – Oh, thanks. | -我来 -谢谢 |
[26:44] | There you go. After you. | 请进 |
[26:45] | The University is expanding its liberal arts program. | 我校正在拓展人文科学课程 |
[26:49] | And Native American Studies is an area that we’ve earmarked | 我们为美国原住民研究专门拨款 |
[26:54] | that we feel has been underrepresented in academia. | 我们认为学术界对这个领域的关注不足 |
[26:58] | There’s an understatement. | 这么说有些轻描淡写了 |
[27:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:02] | So as an Associate Professor, | 你可以作为副教授 |
[27:04] | you could work toward your doctorate | 攻读博士学位 |
[27:06] | as you help us expand a department | 同时帮助我们扩大这个科系 |
[27:08] | that the University feels | 学校认为这个学科 |
[27:11] | is elemental in understanding ourselves | 对于我们对国家和民族的理解 |
[27:14] | as a nation and as a people. | 至关重要 |
[27:18] | Mel… | 梅尔 |
[27:19] | – How about we talk about salary? – Yes. | -我们谈谈薪水吧 -好的 |
[27:23] | Well, now, | 如今 |
[27:25] | as I’m sure you can imagine, | 你也能想到 |
[27:26] | an Associate Professorship isn’t exactly a huge payday. | 副教授职位的报酬不会很高 |
[27:30] | But it does start around 70,000 | 不过第一年起薪 |
[27:34] | for the first year. | 大概是七万 |
[27:35] | But once you have your doctorate, | 等你拿到博士学位 |
[27:38] | the financial opportunities are greater. | 收入就会更高了 |
[27:40] | Not that any of us got into teaching to make money. | 并不是说我们教书是为了赚钱 |
[27:48] | You’re offering me a job? | 你是在给我提供工作吗 |
[27:50] | I… | 我… |
[27:52] | Yeah, I absolutely am. | 当然是 |
[27:54] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:55] | When a teacher leaves a school on a reservation, | 如果一名教师离开保留地的学校 |
[27:58] | there isn’t a line of teachers to fill my place. | 很少会有人来填补空缺 |
[28:01] | There’s just one less teacher. | 他们就会少一名教师 |
[28:03] | If I leave, my kids will suffer. | 如果我走了 孩子们就不好过 |
[28:06] | And they’ve suffered enough already. | 他们已经够不幸的了 |
[28:10] | Could we have a minute alone? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[28:12] | – Mel, let’s get you some more coffee. – Of course. | -梅尔 再给你倒杯咖啡吧 -好的 |
[28:22] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[28:31] | I weigh every decision against one thought, Monica. | 我的决定都是建立在一个基础上 莫妮卡 |
[28:35] | To consider other families before my own | 把其他家庭置于自己的家庭之上 |
[28:36] | is to fail them as a father. | 就是对自己的孩子不负责 |
[28:39] | Kayce’s gonna end up dead or in prison. | 凯斯即使不会死也会进监狱 |
[28:41] | We both know it. | 我们都知道 |
[28:43] | At least here, there’s a chance I can prevent that, | 至少在这儿 我还有可能保护他 |
[28:45] | but you’re the only one who can get him here. | 但只有你才能让他来 |
[28:50] | I don’t control Kayce any more than he controls me. | 我和凯斯不会限制对方 |
[28:53] | That’s what makes us work. | 这样才能长久 |
[28:55] | As far as what thoughts I weigh against my decision, | 无论我是怎么权衡我的决定 |
[28:57] | that’s none of your business. | 这都与你无关 |
[28:59] | Thank you for arranging this opportunity, | 谢谢你安排了这个机会 |
[29:01] | but the answer is no. | 但是答案是不 |
[29:14] | Well, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[29:18] | They’re perfect for each other. | 他们很般配 |
[29:21] | Both allergic to logic. | 都不讲逻辑 |
[29:23] | I don’t have any leverage, none they recognize anyway. | 我没有任何筹码 反正他们没有接受 |
[29:27] | You gotta get me some. | 你得给我找一些 |
[29:31] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:34] | I’m gonna see how bad they screwed up this horse. | 我在检查他们把这匹马弄得有多糟 |
[29:37] | What you been doing? | 你做了什么 |
[29:38] | Let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[29:40] | I threw rocks in the horse trough. | 我把石头扔进马槽里了 |
[29:42] | And I almost caught a garter snake. | 我几乎抓到那条束带蛇了 |
[29:43] | And you want to know how big it was? | 你想知道它有多大吗 |
[29:45] | How big? | 多大 |
[29:48] | I’m not even joking. | 我没有在开玩笑 |
[29:50] | That’s a lot of snake to grab. | 这蛇也太大了 |
[29:53] | Stand back, buddy, in case this horse takes off on me. | 往后站 小家伙 以防这匹马甩下我 |
[29:59] | I love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[30:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:04] | I wish we could live here. | 我希望我们可以住在这里 |
[30:07] | We got a home, buddy. | 我们有家 朋友 |
[30:09] | Home sucks. | 家里糟透了 |
[30:13] | Do you know how hard me and your mother work for that home? | 你知道我和你妈妈为了那个家有多努力吗 |
[30:16] | Don’t you ever say that, okay? | 不许这么说 知道吗 |
[30:18] | You hear me? Tate… | 听到了吗 泰特 |
[30:22] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore! | 我再也不想跟你说话了 |
[30:58] | Miss, let me get your ride. | 小姐 我载你一程吧 |
[31:02] | Miss! I like your style. | 小姐 我喜欢你的风格 |
[31:05] | Give me my keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[31:07] | I think if I let you drive right now, | 如果我让你开车 |
[31:08] | I’d lose my job. | 我会丢饭碗的 |
[31:11] | What do they say? | 他们怎么说来着 |
[31:13] | “Discretion is the better part of valor.” | “谨慎即大勇” |
[31:16] | I really don’t know what they say. | 我真的不知道他们说了什么 |
[31:19] | That’s what they say. | 他们就是这么说的 |
[31:59] | Fuck you… | 去你的 |
[32:39] | Beth… If you just made your one phone call from jail, | 贝丝 如果你在监狱只能打一个电话 |
[32:44] | you wasted it. | 你这就白打了 |
[32:46] | Send Rip to come pick me up. | 让里普过来接我 |
[32:49] | Rip’s busy. | 里普在忙 |
[32:50] | Why? Where are you? | 怎么了 你在哪 |
[32:52] | The Deerfield Club. | 迪尔菲尔德俱乐部 |
[32:56] | Well, your car’s not here. | 你的车不在这 |
[32:58] | That means you drove. | 说明你是开车去的 |
[32:59] | It’s like fucking talking to Sherlock Holmes. | 你是福尔摩斯吗 |
[33:05] | I did drive, Jamie. | 我是开车来的 杰米 |
[33:08] | And now I am drunk. | 现在我喝多了 |
[33:09] | And I can’t, so you get to drive me. | 不能开车了 你得过来接我 |
[33:13] | You don’t sound drunk to me. | 你听起来不像喝多了 |
[33:16] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:18] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | I’m on my way! | 我过来了 |
[33:23] | Fucking asshole. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[33:25] | Cocksucker. | 狗杂种 |
[33:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:37] | Didn’t buck you off? | 没把你摔下来吗 |
[33:39] | There ain’t nothing wrong with this horse. | 这匹马没什么问题 |
[33:42] | I’m gonna wash him up and get out of here. | 我给它洗个澡就走 |
[33:43] | But Grandpa said we can stay the night. | 但爷爷说我们可以过夜 |
[33:49] | Look, he got no sleep last night. | 他昨晚没睡 |
[33:52] | If we go home, | 如果我们回家了 |
[33:52] | he wonders where his cousins are. | 他就会问表兄妹们在哪 |
[33:55] | I just need to recharge so I can have that conversation. | 为了应付他 我需要休息 |
[33:59] | Tate, you’re staying in the main house with me. | 泰特 你跟我睡主屋 |
[34:01] | You two take the trapper cabin. | 你们两个去猎人小木屋吧 |
[34:03] | Give your minds a vacation for a night. | 安心休息一晚吧 |
[34:06] | Tate! Tate, come on. | 泰特 泰特 快来 |
[34:13] | Fucking pathetic. | 真他妈悲哀 |
[34:15] | Sad. You’re sad. | 可悲 你真可悲 |
[34:17] | – You think so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[34:22] | Dad asked you to help. | 老爸喊你帮忙 |
[34:24] | This is not helping. | 你啥忙都没帮上 |
[34:27] | You have no idea what I’m doing. | 你不知道我在做什么 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I do. I know what you’re doing. | 我知道 我知道你在做什么 |
[34:32] | You’re doing what you always do. | 你还是老样子 |
[34:34] | You’re making a giant cry for help! | 你在大声呼喊帮助 |
[34:36] | Help from what? Who the fuck knows, Beth? | 谁会帮你 谁知道 贝丝 |
[34:39] | So just keep it up, keep acting like the only | 保持下去 继续表现得像 |
[34:41] | 34-year-old on spring break, | 34岁还在过春假的人 |
[34:42] | and we’ll all keep giving you attention. | 这样我们都会关注你 |
[34:44] | He asked me to wreck Jenkins, | 他叫我去搞垮詹金斯 |
[34:45] | and I am wrecking him. | 我正在做 |
[34:49] | I’m sure you could wreck him | 你肯定能清醒地 |
[34:51] | stone-cold sober, Jamie, huh? | 搞垮他吧 杰米 |
[34:54] | I bet you suck dick like there’s a prize inside. | 我猜你舔起老二就跟能得奖似的 |
[35:06] | That make you feel good, huh? | 你这下开心了吗 |
[35:09] | Big man! | 小大人 |
[35:12] | Yeah, actually, it was quite liberating. | 还真挺释放的 |
[35:13] | I feel like I had a massage. | 感觉像做了按摩一样 |
[35:15] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[35:16] | – Fuck you! – I’m the only one you haven’t. | -操你 -你就差我没操了 |
[35:18] | You know why you’re so soft, Jamie? | 你知道为什么你这么软弱吗 杰米 |
[35:22] | ‘Cause you never lost. | 因为你没失去过 |
[35:23] | You never lost anything in your whole soft fucking life. | 你这软弱的一生里从没失去过任何东西 |
[35:28] | Well, I lost the same mother you lost. | 我们失去了老妈 |
[35:31] | And the same brother. | 还有兄弟 |
[35:32] | You don’t have them! | 你没拥有过他们 |
[35:33] | You didn’t lose them! | 就不算失去他们 |
[35:34] | There is a difference! | 这是不同的 |
[35:38] | Okay, I can’t wait to fucking hear this. | 我都等不及了 |
[35:39] | Why don’t you explain the difference to me, Beth? | 你解释一下有什么不同 贝丝 |
[35:42] | Why don’t you rivet me with your insight? | 用你的人生感悟来震撼我啊 |
[35:43] | I’ll show you the difference. | 我来告诉你差别在哪 |
[35:51] | You gotta watch them die to lose them. | 看着他们死去 才算失去他们 |
[35:55] | Well, I should be so lucky. | 那我真幸运 |
[35:58] | But you’re incapable of hurting yourself, Beth. | 但是你无法伤害你自己 贝丝 |
[35:59] | It’s just everyone else you don’t mind beating up. | 只会伤害别人 |
[36:06] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[36:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:11] | Do it. | 开枪 |
[36:12] | Do the world a fucking favor. | 造福全世界 |
[36:34] | You gotta watch ’em die, | 你不看着他们死 |
[36:35] | or you didn’t lose ’em, Jamie. | 就不算失去他们 杰米 |
[36:45] | You gotta watch your mother | 你看着你妈 |
[36:48] | look you in the eye… | 看着你的眼睛 |
[36:54] | With no love in her heart… | 心中没有爱意 |
[37:05] | Not even a little! | 一点也没有 |
[37:13] | And you get to carry that. | 你得承受这一切 |
[37:20] | That’s losing, Jamie. | 这才叫失去 杰米 |
[37:34] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[37:52] | If hating me keeps you from hating yourself, | 如果恨我能让你从自我厌恶中解脱 |
[37:56] | I’ll be that for you, Beth. | 那你怎么恨我都行 贝丝 |
[37:59] | That’s what family’s for. | 家人就是为此而存在的 |
[38:23] | My God, that was fun! | 老天爷啊 真有趣 |
[38:28] | We should’ve invited her over. | 我们应该请她来的 |
[38:30] | No telling what kind of fun we could’ve had then. | 那样我们估计会有更多乐趣 |
[38:34] | Are you out of your mind? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[38:35] | Our daughters are down the hall. | 咱们女儿就在客厅那边 |
[38:38] | I can be quiet… | 我当然可以安静 |
[38:40] | ish. | 一点点 |
[38:49] | For the first time in two years, i don’t feel bored. | 这是两年来我第一次觉得不无聊 |
[38:59] | This is Melody. | 我是梅洛迪 |
[39:00] | Hi, Melody, Dan Jenkins. | 梅洛迪 我是丹·詹金斯 |
[39:03] | The mountain man. How are the Rockies? | 这不是大山主吗 洛基山还好吗 |
[39:06] | I need you. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:07] | Must have picked quite a fight. | 你是遇见大麻烦了吧 |
[39:09] | When can you be here? | 你什么时候能来 |
[39:10] | Depends. Are we talking the standard rate, | 看情况 是普通麻烦呢 |
[39:12] | or the “Holy shit, drop everything” rate? | 还是家破人亡程度的麻烦呢 |
[39:15] | We’re talking the Armageddon rate. | 这是世界末日级别的 |
[39:17] | I’ll be there by tomorrow. 9:00 a.m. | 那我明早9点到 |
[39:19] | Pack a big suitcase. | 带个大行李箱 |
[39:21] | I’ll bring a footlocker. | 我会带个军用的 |
[39:32] | Come fuck me. | 来干我 |
[39:38] | Vicky, go to sleep. | 维姬 去睡觉吧 |
[39:43] | Fine. | 好 |
[39:47] | I’ll go do it myself. | 那我自己做 |
[39:56] | Oh, Lord… | 天啊 |
[40:20] | You play that guitar? | 你弹吉他吗 |
[40:23] | No, I just like to drag this fucking thing around. | 不弹 我就喜欢背着它转 |
[40:29] | Why, y’all want to hear one? | 怎么 你们想听我弹一曲 |
[40:35] | Yeah, I guess you do. | 我猜你们想 |
[40:53] | Happy or sad? | 欢快的还是忧伤的 |
[40:56] | Happy. | 欢快的 |
[41:10] | *I’m all choked up again* | *我再一次如鲠在喉* |
[41:16] | *With these two hands and the rage I’m in* | *用这双手 随着愤怒 我犯下错* |
[41:19] | *I think I just killed a man* | *我想我刚刚杀了人* |
[41:26] | *And when I land, I got stuck in a jam* | *我想要退出 却无路可走* |
[41:29] | *That’s what you get when you’re a gambling man* | *这就是赌徒的下场* |
[41:32] | *That’s what you get when you’re a gambling man* | *这就是赌徒的下场* |
[41:40] | *Every day I seem to dig a little deeper* | *每天我都好像越陷越深* |
[41:43] | *And then nothing gets left behind* | *回顾身后我一无所有* |
[41:47] | *Close my eyes and my world starts spinning* | *当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转* |
[41:50] | *And I realize I’m buried alive* | *我才发现我已被活埋* |
[41:58] | *This ain’t no place for kids* | *这里没有孩子的容身之处* |
[42:04] | *But when you’re raised in a bucket of rain* | *但如果你是在一桶雨水中长大* |
[42:06] | *You either die or you learn to swim* | *要么淹死要么学会游泳* |
[42:09] | *You either die or you learn to swim* | *要么淹死要么学会游泳* |
[42:17] | *Every day I get a little bit deeper* | *每天我都好像越陷越深* |
[42:20] | *And there’s nothing that is left behind* | *身后一无所有* |
[42:25] | *I close my eyes and my world starts spinning* | *当我闭上双眼 我的世界天旋地转* |
[42:27] | *When I realize I’m buried alive* | *我才意识到我已被活埋* |
[42:36] | That’s all y’all get. | 唱完了 |
[42:38] | Well, if that’s your happy, | 如果你管这个叫欢快 |
[42:42] | don’t you ever play me goddamn sad. | 那永远别给我弹忧伤的 |
[42:46] | All right, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[42:52] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[42:54] | Come on with me. | 跟我来 |
[43:06] | Are there alligators in Montana? | 蒙大拿有短尾鳄吗 |
[43:09] | Well, I haven’t seen one yet. | 我是没见过 |
[43:14] | Probably too cold. | 可能这里太冷 |
[43:16] | Yeah, that’s… | 对 我也 |
[43:18] | that’s my guess. | 我也是这么想的 |
[43:22] | What’s inside that thing? | 它里面有什么 |
[43:24] | Something he ate. | 它吃掉的东西 |
[43:31] | That’s so sharp. | 真是锋利啊 |
[43:33] | That one doesn’t even have a head. | 那个连头都没有 |
[43:35] | No. | 嗯 |
[43:38] | That’s a long stem. | 脖子好长 |
[43:41] | Those are eggs, I think. | 我觉得这些是它的卵 |
[43:44] | They’ll turn into babies, | 它们会孵化成小宝宝 |
[43:46] | and then turn into these big things | 然后长大 |
[43:48] | that everything’s trying to kill everything else. | 接着就开始互相残杀 |
[44:19] | Camouflaging in the rocks. | 它会藏在石头当中 |
[45:11] | You should send her back to Salt Lake City, Dad. | 你应该把她送回盐湖城 爸 |
[45:13] | She’s… | 她 |
[45:16] | The longer she stays here, | 她在这待得越久 |
[45:17] | the worse she’s gonna get. | 她的情况就会越糟 |
[45:19] | No, I need her here. | 不 我需要她在这 |
[45:21] | I can do whatever she does. | 她能做的我也都行 |
[45:26] | Beth, and God, how I love her, | 贝丝 上帝啊 我那么爱她 |
[45:27] | She can… | 她有 |
[45:30] | she can be what you won’t ever be. | 她有你没有的一面 |
[45:34] | She can be evil. | 她可以作恶 |
[45:37] | And evil’s what I need right now. | 而这份恶正是现在我需要的 |
[45:42] | It’s good to have Kayce home, isn’t it? | 有凯斯在家里可真好 对吧 |
[45:49] | Night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[46:08] | I wonder how many poor farm girls | 我在想有多少可怜的农场女孩 |
[46:11] | you snuck into this cabin. | 被你偷偷带进这个小屋 |
[46:13] | I can just see you now in your shagging shirt, | 我都能看到你穿着决战衬衫 |
[46:15] | wooing some lovestruck blonde. | 与恋慕你的金发美女调情的场面 |
[46:18] | What is a shagging shirt? | 什么叫决战衬衫啊 |
[46:20] | You know, it’s your fanciest shirt, | 就是你最酷的 |
[46:22] | your get-the-girl shirt. | 泡妞专用衬衫 |
[46:24] | The one you never work in. | 你干活时从来不穿的那个 |
[46:26] | I don’t know if I own a shirt that I’ve never worked in. | 我都不知道我有没有这么一件衬衫 |
[46:31] | I’m trying to remember what I was wearing when I met you. | 我在想我第一次遇见你的时候穿的什么 |
[46:35] | All I remember was you weren’t wearing it long. | 我只记得那件你没穿多久 |
[46:46] | You think it’s selfish, | 你认为 |
[46:47] | keeping Tate from a life like this? | 不让泰特过这样的生活很自私吗 |
[46:52] | That sounds like my father. | 这听起来像我爸说的话 |
[46:54] | It is. | 这就是 |
[46:58] | He has a life like this. | 他过的就是这样的生活 |
[46:59] | It’s just simpler. | 只是更简单 |
[47:03] | It’s not simple anymore, Kayce. | 再也不简单了 凯斯 |
[47:07] | I thought we were forgetting tonight. | 我还以为我们会忘了今晚的事呢 |
[47:10] | I’m just having a conversation. | 我只是找个话题聊聊 |
[47:18] | Well, I guess the conversation’s over! | 那这个话题结束了 |
[48:07] | Guess this shit wasn’t no rumor, huh? | 这东西不是个谣言吧 |
[48:09] | No. | 对 |
[48:11] | No rumor. | 不是谣言 |
[48:13] | Where does it go? | 它在哪来着 |
[48:17] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[48:25] | That’s a hell of a price to pay | 这就是每周只挣400美元的破工作 |
[48:27] | for a job that only pays 400 a week. | 要付出的代价 |
[48:30] | It ain’t about the money, Walker. | 沃克 这无关金钱 |
[48:34] | It’s about trust. | 是关于信任 |
[48:36] | Trust, huh? | 信任 |
[48:37] | That’s right. | 对 |
[48:40] | And all the boys have it? | 所有人都有这烙印吗 |
[48:42] | No. | 不 |
[48:44] | Just us. | 只有我们有 |
[48:46] | Just the criminals. | 只有我们这些罪犯 |
[48:54] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不想呢 |
[48:58] | Jim here will run you into town and leave you there. | 小吉会把你带到镇里然后扔在那 |
[49:04] | It’s not a “Have-to,” Walker. | 这不是必要的事 沃克 |
[49:07] | It’s a choice. | 是一个选择 |
[49:09] | And it’s all yours. | 都取决于你 |
[49:13] | Don’t think of it as a brand. | 不要把它当成一个烙印 |
[49:16] | Think of it as tenure. | 把它当成你的终身职位 |
[49:33] | Fuck it. | 搞吧 |
[50:07] | Welcome home. | 欢迎到家 |
[50:20] | Welcome to the Yellowstone. | 欢迎来到黄石 |