时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | It’s okay. You remember me? | 没事的 记得我吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 乖 没事 |
[01:18] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[01:21] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对了 对 |
[01:24] | Good boy. Good boy. | 乖 真乖 |
[03:22] | Let’s get you a drink. | 喝点水吧 |
[03:47] | Easy. Easy, bear. | 慢点 慢点 熊 |
[03:59] | Easy, bear– | 慢点 熊 |
[04:05] | Hey, bear! Get out of here! | 熊 走开 |
[04:10] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[04:12] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[04:18] | Sorry, son. | 抱歉 儿子 |
[04:39] | You could get in trouble in a church. | 在教堂你会惹上麻烦的 |
[04:41] | You stood your ground, though… for once. | 但起码你这次没逃避 |
[04:45] | I ain’t used to seeing you off my dad’s leash. | 你居然没被我爸拴着 |
[04:49] | – What’s that? – I didn’t stutter. | -你说什么 -我没结巴 |
[04:59] | Go ahead. Come on. Go ahead. | 来啊 有种来啊 |
[05:12] | You still can’t take a punch, though. | 还是不会打拳 |
[05:15] | Where the fuck you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:18] | There’s work to be done. | 还有活干 |
[05:21] | You know what work is, don’t you? | 你知道干活是什么吧 |
[05:25] | Course you don’t. | 当然不知道 |
[05:26] | You got your wife for that. | 你都让老婆去干活 |
[05:29] | By the way, welcome home. | 对了 欢迎回家 |
[05:40] | Only this wasn’t a dream. | 那不是梦 |
[05:41] | It was the biggest fish I ever caught. | 那是我抓过最大的鱼 |
[05:45] | You’re up early. | 你起得挺早 |
[05:47] | Tate has school. So do I. | 泰特要上学 我也是 |
[05:49] | Go on and brush your teeth. We gotta go. | 去刷牙 我们要走了 |
[05:51] | You drink coffee? | 你喝咖啡吗 |
[05:53] | I’m a teacher. We live on it. | 我是老师 就靠它了 |
[05:56] | There’s breakfast up at the house if you’ve got time. | 屋里有早饭 你有时间可以吃 |
[05:59] | We don’t. | 没时间了 |
[06:02] | Well, I-I brought this for Kayce. | 我拿了这个给凯斯 |
[06:05] | Oh, he left early. He’s working on your horse. | 他走得很早 要训你的马 |
[06:07] | Yeah, needs a lot of work. | 嗯 有很多活 |
[06:10] | Can someone give him a ride back? | 能找个人载他回家吗 |
[06:11] | – I can’t be late. – We’ll get him figured out. | -我不能迟到 -我们帮他想办法 |
[06:14] | Thanks for staying last night. | 谢谢昨晚留下来 |
[06:17] | It was good to have you here. | 你们能留下真好 |
[06:21] | Why do they do it? | 他们为什么要那样 |
[06:26] | The brand. Why do the cowboys do that? | 为什么牛仔有烙印 |
[06:30] | Well, they-they don’t all do it. | 不是所有人都这样 |
[06:33] | Just the ones that got a second chance. | 只是有第二次机会的 |
[06:37] | I guess that’s the way they prove they’re to be trusted. | 他们以此证明自己能被信任 |
[06:41] | Is that why you did it to Kayce? | 所以你才这么对凯斯吗 |
[06:43] | Couldn’t trust him? | 不信任他 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you, uh… | 你不如 |
[06:50] | Why don’t you run to the house and grab a big, fat donut | 你不如去屋里拿个大甜甜圈 |
[06:53] | so your growling stomach don’t drive your mom nuts | 这样回家路上就不用跟你妈吵着 |
[06:55] | on the way home? | 说肚子饿了 |
[06:56] | Can I get the biggest donut? | 我能拿最大的吗 |
[06:57] | Biggest one in there, buddy. Go. | 去拿最大的 小家伙 |
[07:08] | I’m afraid that’s a longer conversation. | 说来话长啊 |
[07:11] | Well, if I’m gonna be a part of this family, | 如果我要成为这个家的一部分 |
[07:13] | I need to understand it. | 就要搞清楚 |
[07:15] | I need to understand why he hates you so much. | 我想知道他为什么这么恨你 |
[07:19] | He disobeyed me one too many times. | 他违抗我太多次了 |
[07:23] | Disobeyed you how? | 怎么违抗你了 |
[07:27] | He told me he got some girl he barely knew pregnant, | 他跟我说把刚认识的姑娘弄怀孕了 |
[07:30] | and he was gonna marry her. | 他要娶她 |
[07:35] | So it was because of me. | 所以是因为我 |
[07:38] | I told him to take you to the clinic | 我让他带你去诊所 |
[07:41] | and not let you leave until you had an abortion, | 不堕掉不许你走 |
[07:43] | and he wouldn’t do it. | 他不干 |
[07:47] | So you had those cowboys brand him? | 所以你让牛仔给他烫烙印 |
[07:52] | No, Monica, that I… | 不 莫妮卡 |
[07:56] | That I did myself. | 我亲手烫的 |
[08:05] | Okay. I understand now. | 我明白了 |
[08:09] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢你对我说实话 |
[08:32] | Pick one yet? | 选好了吗 |
[08:34] | Hard to tell which one’s the biggest. | 不知道哪个最大呢 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I know. They’re all pretty fat. | 是啊 都挺大的 |
[08:42] | How about we line them up in a row, | 不如排成一排 |
[08:45] | and then the biggest will be easier to spot then. | 比较容易发现最大的 |
[08:50] | You can do that? | 是吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:54] | Grandson, you can– | 孙子 你 |
[08:56] | you can do whatever you want. | 想怎么样都可以的 |
[09:43] | Came here to escape work, babe. | 我们是来这逃离工作的 宝贝 |
[09:46] | Oh, not working. | 我没在工作 |
[09:48] | This is fascinating. | 不可思议 |
[09:50] | Did you know the livestock association has its own police force? | 你知道畜牧协会拥有自己的警力吗 |
[09:59] | Hey, remember that thing on CNN about the– | 记得有线新闻网报道的那个 |
[10:02] | the shootout over cattle on an Indian reservation? | 在印第安保留地因牲畜而引发的枪击吗 |
[10:05] | Look at this. | 看 |
[10:07] | This is the guy. | 就是他 |
[10:09] | That’s great, babe. | 真棒 宝贝 |
[10:11] | I feel like I’m reading about crooked cops in fucking Queens. | 感觉像在看纽约皇后区的坏警察一样 |
[10:14] | – This is the same thing. – Now you’re working. | -一码事嘛 -你又在工作了 |
[10:18] | Yeah, damn right I am. | 没错 |
[10:23] | There’s a beautiful property just south of the Yellowstone. | 黄石南边有一块很棒的地 |
[10:26] | 230 acres, Live Water. | 230英亩 活水 |
[10:29] | Does it border the Yellowstone? | 跟黄石接壤吗 |
[10:30] | It’s about a mile down the road. | 相距一英里左右 |
[10:32] | Oh, it’s gotta border the Yellowstone. | 必须要跟黄石接壤 |
[10:33] | Do you see all these lots for sale? | 你看到这些出售的地了吗 |
[10:35] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[10:36] | What is “Paradise Valley Development”? | “天堂谷资本开发”是什么 |
[10:38] | That’s Dan Jenkins’ planned living community. | 是丹·詹金斯计划兴建的社区 |
[10:41] | It’s not what you’re looking for. | 那不是你想找的 |
[10:42] | 20, 30 acre lots, | 二三十英亩大的地 |
[10:44] | but there’s no power on that side of the valley. | 但山谷那一面没有电 |
[10:46] | And it’s zoned commercial, so there’s no telling what– | 而且是商业用地 不知道… |
[10:48] | Could you print me out a plat map? | 你能给我打一份地块图吗 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | This is what I need. | 这就是我想要的 |
[11:08] | All of those lots will be bank-owned within a year. | 这些地一年内就会被银行收走 |
[11:11] | Dan Jenkins lost the water source he was using to generate power. | 丹·詹金斯想用来发电的水源没了 |
[11:15] | How do you lose water? | 水源怎么会不见 |
[11:17] | John Dutton rerouted the river. | 约翰·达顿把河改道了 |
[11:20] | – He rerouted the river? – Yeah. | -把河改道 -没错 |
[11:25] | It will cost between 15 to 25 million | 现在得花1500到2500万 |
[11:28] | to get power down there. | 才能给那边通电 |
[11:30] | You don’t want one of those lots. | 那的地你一块都不会想要的 |
[11:31] | Trust me. They’re worthless. | 相信我 它们一文不值 |
[11:33] | I don’t want one of them. | 我不要一块 |
[11:35] | I want all of them. | 我全部都要 |
[11:46] | If you come on my leather seats, you’re walking home. | 你敢弄脏我的皮座椅 你就走回家 |
[11:59] | We’re already late. | 我们已经迟到了 |
[12:00] | The meeting can’t start without us, Jamie. | 我们没到会议不会开始的 杰米 |
[12:22] | I need to go to the bathroom. | 我要去下厕所 |
[12:42] | After you. | 您先请 |
[12:46] | We’ve been waiting a long time for this, Jamie. | 我们等这一天很久了 杰米 |
[12:49] | And you– What a surprise. | 至于你 真是稀客啊 |
[12:52] | I had no idea you were interested in politics. | 我不知道你对政治也有兴趣 |
[12:54] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[12:55] | But what daddy wants, daddy gets, right? | 但是老爸说了算 对吗 |
[12:59] | Our plan is this. | 我们的计划是这样的 |
[13:00] | Mike announces his decision not to run. | 麦克宣布退出竞选 |
[13:02] | At the same time, he endorses you as his choice to succeed him. | 同时宣布你作为他的继任者 为你背书 |
[13:05] | Christina interned | 克里斯蒂娜在2012大选中 |
[13:07] | for Chris Messina in 2012. | 是克里斯·梅西纳的实习生 |
[13:09] | Obama’s campaign manager. | 奥巴马的竞选经理 |
[13:11] | – I know who he is. – Of course you do. | -我知道他是谁 -你当然知道 |
[13:14] | She’s been staffed with us for three years | 她在这里已经工作了三年 |
[13:16] | and was instrumental in our gain of five seats | 2016议会选举中我们获得五个席位 |
[13:19] | in the Assembly in 2016. | 她发挥了重要作用 |
[13:22] | We think she’d be a great asset to your campaign. | 我们觉得她会是你竞选的好帮手 |
[13:25] | I’m really excited to get started. | 我很期待开始工作 |
[13:26] | Well, I’m happy to have you on the team. | 我很高兴你能加入我的团队 |
[13:34] | Can my whore be a 6-foot fireman who loves Jesus? | 我的人可以是个六尺信基督的帅气消防员吗 |
[13:37] | Please? | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | The Dutton name gives you the red votes. | 达顿这个姓能拉拢共和党选民 |
[13:42] | Mike’s endorsement gives you the blue votes. | 麦克的背书能拉拢民主党选民 |
[13:45] | So you want me to run as an independent? | 所以你想让我以独立候选人身份参选 |
[13:48] | That opens me up to opposition from both parties. | 这样两党都会反对我 |
[13:51] | And it limits the possibilities for an office beyond this one. | 而且会阻碍我未来竞选更高的职位 |
[13:55] | Let’s just worry about winning this office for now. | 我们先担心这次的竞选 |
[13:58] | There’s a value to the independent party | 现在独立候选人 |
[14:00] | that didn’t exist ten years ago. | 有十年前没有的优势 |
[14:02] | The partisan lines are drawn so deep. | 党派间分歧太深 |
[14:04] | The only way to get anything accomplished is with a swing vote. | 唯一的成功之道就是争取中间选民 |
[14:07] | Party members don’t get those. | 党派候选人没有这个优势 |
[14:08] | It’s the new trend because it benefits both parties. | 这是新的趋势 因为对两党都有利 |
[14:11] | If you run independent, you’ll run unopposed. | 如果你独立竞选 就没人会反对你 |
[14:14] | Both party chairs have pledged that. | 两党主席都对此做了保证 |
[14:16] | So, if he’s running unopposed, | 所以 如果没人反对他 |
[14:17] | why does he need this little firecracker? | 为什么他还需要这个惹火小妞 |
[14:20] | Or do these kind of perks come with the office? | 还是说这是竞选的福利 |
[14:24] | Can I have a word with Beth alone? | 我能和贝丝单独说句话吗 |
[14:35] | Don’t you fuck this up for me. | 别给我搞事情 |
[14:36] | I’m fucking it up just for me. | 我只给自己搞事情 |
[14:47] | I get the sense there’s something that you would like to discuss. | 我觉得你有什么事想说 |
[14:50] | What insight. No wonder you’re governor. | 好聪明啊 怪不得你是州长 |
[14:55] | When my husband died, our son was 15. | 我丈夫去世的时候 我儿子才十五岁 |
[15:00] | He’s had countless issues since– | 从那时起他就有好多问题 |
[15:02] | drug abuse, alcohol abuse, | 滥用药物 酗酒 |
[15:05] | pretty significant gambling addiction. | 还有很严重的赌博成瘾 |
[15:07] | He can’t hold down a job. | 他没办法正常工作 |
[15:09] | Although, I hear that you’re a highly-functioning alcoholic, | 不过我听说你是个能正常生活的酒鬼 |
[15:13] | so kudos for that. | 厉害啊 |
[15:15] | What I learned, painfully, | 我从痛苦中学到的是 |
[15:17] | is that when a child suffers a tragedy, | 当一个孩子遭遇不幸 |
[15:20] | they stop maturing. | 他们就不再长大 |
[15:22] | They’re emotionally frozen | 从失去亲人的那天起 |
[15:23] | at the age they experienced the loss… | 他们就心如死灰 |
[15:26] | until they accept it, | 直到他们面对现实 |
[15:29] | which, clearly, you haven’t. | 很显然 你还没有 |
[15:31] | I look at you, and I see a 14-year-old girl | 看着你 就像看着一个十四岁的小女孩 |
[15:35] | who wants to bully the world. | 想和全世界作对 |
[15:38] | But you can’t bully me, Beth. | 但是你没法和我作对 贝丝 |
[15:42] | Bullies need to be big, | 够强大才有资格 |
[15:45] | and I’m bigger than you. | 而我比你更强大 |
[15:49] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[15:52] | Boy, do I. | 当然 |
[15:55] | I can’t endorse you for office until you get some help. | 我没法为你参选背书 除非你得到治疗 |
[15:58] | You’re endorsing my brother, | 你为我弟背书 |
[16:00] | which shows your shrewd judge of character. | 看来你眼光很准 |
[16:02] | I don’t want your endorsement. That’s not why I’m here. | 我不想要你背书 这不是我来的目的 |
[16:06] | Okay, Beth. | 好吧 贝丝 |
[16:14] | Fire away. | 有话直说 |
[16:17] | Men don’t think like us. | 男人的思维和我们不同 |
[16:20] | Too simple to weigh the significance of every act. | 头脑太简单 无法估计后果 |
[16:23] | My father, he just wants to forget. | 我父亲 他只是想遗忘 |
[16:27] | But not you. | 但你不是 |
[16:29] | You wanna piss in every corner | 你想在每个墙角撒尿 |
[16:31] | and make those corners yours. | 把这些角落占为己有 |
[16:35] | Affairs happen in hotels, | 偷情都是去酒店 |
[16:37] | not homes. | 不会在家 |
[16:41] | You need to look closer when you look at me, | 看我的时候要仔细点 |
[16:44] | Lynelle. | 莉奈儿 |
[16:47] | I ruin careers for a living. | 我以毁掉别人的事业为生 |
[16:53] | You sleep in my mother’s bed again, | 你再爬上我妈的床 |
[16:56] | and I will ruin yours. | 我就毁了你的事业 |
[16:59] | Ruin it. | 毁了它 |
[17:01] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[17:04] | And tell your son to grow up. | 还有 让你儿子成熟点 |
[17:07] | He sounds like a real pussy. | 他听着像个娘们 |
[17:10] | – I love Old Man Lee’s. – No way. | -我喜欢李老头餐厅 -不会吧 |
[17:12] | No. Beth– | 不 贝丝 |
[17:14] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[17:15] | Hey, we’re not going anywhere. | 别走啊 |
[17:18] | – We’re just getting started. – Hey, I can give you a ride. | -这才刚开始 -你可以搭我的车 |
[17:21] | Ah, I’ll figure it out. | 我自己想办法吧 |
[17:23] | Well, the ranch is far. | 牧场很远 |
[17:25] | I work for you now. | 我现在为你工作 |
[17:26] | I’ll take you anywhere you want. | 我可以送你去任何地方 |
[17:28] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[17:30] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[17:34] | Just Jamie. | 只要杰米 |
[17:36] | I’ll be in my office, then court. | 我回办公室 然后上庭 |
[17:39] | I’ll be right outside the door if you need me. | 你需要的话 我就在门外 |
[17:44] | Looks like that’s gonna work out. | 看来你们相处很融洽 |
[17:46] | Yeah, she seems great. | 她看起来很好 |
[17:49] | Well, I’m hoping it really works out, Jamie. | 我希望真的能成 杰米 |
[17:52] | A 36-year-old bachelor running for office | 一个36岁的单身汉竞选公职 |
[17:54] | raises a lot of questions. | 会有很多问题的 |
[17:55] | You want us to pretend to be a couple? | 你想让我们假扮情侣吗 |
[17:58] | No. It looks like it’s happening organically. | 不 看起来已经自然发生了 |
[18:00] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[18:01] | Let’s talk about something else. | 我们聊点别的吧 |
[18:04] | Some members of the Livestock Association | 畜牧协会的部分成员 |
[18:06] | have raised some health concerns regarding your father. | 对你父亲的健康问题表示担忧 |
[18:08] | Health concerns? Like–like what? | 健康问题 什么问题 |
[18:10] | Like cancer. | 癌症 |
[18:12] | That’s–that’s, uh– | 这 这… |
[18:15] | I think I would know. | 如果有问题我会知道的 |
[18:18] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[18:19] | I wouldn’t listen to the rumor mill | 我可不信 |
[18:21] | at the Cattleman’s Association. | 牧场主协会的流言 |
[18:22] | Well, I don’t pay much attention to that, | 我也不太在意这些 |
[18:24] | except when one of the association member’s sons is a Oncologist. | 可是其中一名协会成员的儿子是肿瘤科医师 |
[18:32] | Now, I would like to think– | 我觉得… |
[18:42] | Wait, do you need a ride? | 等等 要我送你吗 |
[18:44] | Um, no, thanks. Sorry. | 不用了 谢谢 抱歉 |
[18:59] | Wanna go again? | 再来一次吗 |
[19:01] | – Let’s go. – No, no, no. | -来吧 -不不不 |
[19:04] | I think we got it out of our system… for now. | 我们暂时应该打够了 |
[19:13] | My job is to protect this family, | 我的职责是保护这个家庭 |
[19:17] | and you are the worst thing for it. | 而你对它的危害最大 |
[19:20] | You made your choice, Kayce. | 你做出了选择 凯斯 |
[19:23] | Now you stand by it. | 就要忠于它 |
[19:25] | Don’t come back now. | 现在不要回来 |
[19:28] | You wanna do something for your father? | 你想为你父亲做点什么吗 |
[19:31] | You do that, | 那就这么做 |
[19:34] | ’cause I’ll be honest with you. | 因为说实话 |
[19:37] | I’m getting tired of burying your secrets. | 我厌倦了为你掩埋秘密 |
[20:02] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[20:07] | I’m thinking she can’t be controlled. | 我在想她不受控制 |
[20:10] | I could’ve told you that. | 这点我早就可以告诉你的 |
[20:13] | Second thoughts on Jamie too? | 你也在重新考虑杰米的事吗 |
[20:14] | Well, Jamie’s a politician and a realist. | 杰米是一名政客 也是现实主义者 |
[20:17] | That’s not the office I’m thinking about. | 我考虑的不是任职的事 |
[20:22] | John’s making bad decisions. | 约翰做出了错误的决定 |
[20:24] | The way he handled the BLM issue was reckless. | 他处理土地管理局的问题太鲁莽了 |
[20:27] | The way he covered it up was more reckless. | 掩盖的方式更草率 |
[20:29] | Asking me to consider his daughter for any public office? | 让我为她女儿安排公职 |
[20:35] | He’s just not adapting. | 他一点长进都没有 |
[20:39] | If anything, he’s regressing. | 他在退步 |
[20:40] | He’s acting like it’s 1985, | 他还以为这是1985年 |
[20:42] | and no one’s looking over our shoulder. | 没有人盯着我们 |
[20:44] | Supporting another candidate for Livestock Commissioner | 支持另一名牲畜委员会委员候选人 |
[20:47] | is the nuclear option, Lynelle. | 太激进了 莉奈儿 |
[20:49] | You obviously lose the crossover votes he provides. | 你肯定会失去他手上的转向投票 |
[20:52] | You make an enemy out of your new AG. | 会把新任检察长变成敌人 |
[20:55] | No, you’d have to stick around. | 不 你必须留下 |
[20:56] | Don’t put me in that position. | 别让我陷入这种境地 |
[20:58] | All right, let’s just not jump to any conclusions. | 我们先不要妄下结论 |
[21:03] | But if we backed someone else, | 但是如果我们支持别人 |
[21:06] | who would that someone be? | 应该找谁呢 |
[21:09] | Let’s think about that. | 那就考虑一下 |
[21:15] | Why can’t we just live with grandpa? | 我们为什么不能和爷爷住在一起 |
[21:17] | Because our home is here. | 因为我们的家在这里 |
[21:20] | I like his home better. | 我更喜欢他家 |
[21:22] | Our home sucks balls. | 我们家太他妈烂了 |
[21:25] | Tate, where do you learn that kind of language? | 泰特 你从哪儿学会这种话的 |
[21:29] | School. | 学校 |
[21:30] | Probably better I shouldn’t go there | 我学了这么多坏习惯 |
[21:32] | from all the bad things I learn. | 也许不该去上学了 |
[21:35] | Wonder what cuss word I’m gonna learn today. | 不知道今天我又会学什么脏话 |
[21:40] | Nice try, kid. | 想得美 小子 |
[21:59] | It’s around there. | 在那边 |
[22:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:05] | Hold my hand. Let’s go. | 牵着我的手 我们走吧 |
[22:11] | They are fighting. | 他们在打架 |
[22:13] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:15] | Stay right here, okay? | 待在这里 好吗 |
[22:26] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[22:28] | Stop it– | 停下 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[22:35] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[22:43] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[22:52] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[23:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:12] | This is him. | 我就是 |
[23:16] | Wha–where is she? | 什么 她在哪里 |
[23:20] | N-No, I’ll be– I’ll be right there. | 不 我 我马上就到 |
[23:29] | Wanna talk about the bruise? | 想谈谈你的伤吗 |
[23:34] | – Fell off the horse. – Yeah. | -从马背上摔下来了 -是嘛 |
[23:37] | That a fact? | 真的吗 |
[23:39] | – Son, there’s– – I don’t wanna hear it. | -儿子 有些事 -我不想听 |
[23:42] | – I’m not trying– – I don’t wanna hear it. | -我不是 -我不想听 |
[23:46] | Well, God damn it, maybe you need to hear it, son, | 靠 也许你该听听 儿子 |
[23:50] | because every day, it’s something new with you. | 每天你都会出新的幺蛾子 |
[23:54] | It could’ve happened at any school, anywhere. | 任何学校 任何地方都可能发生这事 |
[23:56] | But it didn’t, did it? | 但并没有 不是吗 |
[23:59] | It happened at hers. | 只在她的学校 |
[24:05] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[24:15] | Anywhere’s fine. Just let me out here. | 哪里都行 放我下去 |
[24:18] | Well, there’s a spot– | 前面有个停车的 |
[24:19] | Stop the fucking truck! | 停车 |
[24:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:44] | Well, I got a pretty good headache going. | 头很疼 |
[24:46] | Any dizziness, nausea, | 如果出现晕眩 恶心 |
[24:48] | saying things that don’t make sense– | 说话语无伦次 |
[24:50] | – straight to the hospital. – Yes, ma’am. | -就马上去医院 -好的 女士 |
[25:10] | Can I have one day without a crisis, God? | 天哪 就不能有一天没事吗 |
[25:12] | Please, just one fucking day. | 就一天 |
[25:22] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[25:24] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[25:36] | – What’s up, bud? – How busy are you, Carl? | -怎么了 兄弟 -卡尔 忙吗 |
[25:38] | Well, compared to what? | 看跟什么比了 |
[25:42] | Just hold on. | 等一下 |
[25:47] | Can I just have one fucking minute to myself here? | 我就不能单独待一会吗 |
[25:50] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[25:54] | I need a break. | 我需要喘口气 |
[25:56] | I’ll be off by 5:00. | 我五点下班 |
[25:58] | All right, I’ll meet you then. | 行 到时候见 |
[26:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:12] | No, not yet. | 不 没轮到你 |
[26:13] | You and I are gonna have a conversation. | 咱俩要好好谈一谈 |
[26:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:16] | Talk to me about cancer. | 跟我说说癌症的事 |
[26:19] | Okay. What would you like to know? | 好 你想知道什么 |
[26:21] | For a start, how long have you had it? | 首先 你得癌症多久了 |
[26:24] | Well, I don’t have a cancer. | 我没有癌症 |
[26:26] | I had a tumor in my colon. It was removed. | 我结肠中有个肿瘤 已经被切除了 |
[26:31] | Nice, uh… | 很高兴 |
[26:33] | Nice to see you two exhibit some real emotion. | 很高兴看见你俩表露真情 |
[26:35] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[26:37] | These aren’t the kind of secrets that you can keep. | 这不是你能保守住的秘密 |
[26:40] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t seem like much of a secret. | 好吧 我不觉得这是个秘密 |
[26:42] | That could be its own problem. | 这可能会引起别的问题 |
[26:45] | Well, lucky I have you to take care of it. | 幸好我有你们替我解决问题 |
[26:50] | You come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[27:09] | You embarrassed me, Beth. | 你让我难堪了 贝丝 |
[27:12] | She’s not who you think she is. | 她不是你想象的那样 |
[27:14] | She’s exactly who I think she is. | 她正是我想的那种人 |
[27:16] | She’s just not who you think she is. | 她只不过不是你想的那种人 |
[27:19] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[27:21] | Your friend, too, if you bothered to notice. | 你可能没发现 她也是你的朋友 |
[27:23] | It’s not casual to her. | 对她来说这不是玩玩 |
[27:26] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Beth. | 我不知道该告诉你什么 贝丝 |
[27:27] | If the governor’s not good enough for you, | 如果州长对你来说不够好 |
[27:29] | please explain your standards. | 请说下你的标准 |
[27:30] | My standard is my mother. | 我的标准是我母亲 |
[27:36] | Now, you’re the only child I have | 你是我唯一一个 |
[27:38] | tough enough to take this advice. | 足够坚强接受这条建议的孩子 |
[27:40] | Now, you need to man up, you understand? | 拿出点男人的样子 你明白吗 |
[27:43] | You need to man up, be a part of the solution, | 爷们点 帮我解决问题 |
[27:45] | or go back to fucking Utah! | 要不就滚回犹他去 |
[27:49] | And don’t you ever | 还有 别在我面前 |
[27:51] | mention your mother to me again. | 再提起你的母亲 |
[27:54] | You forfeited that right a long time ago. | 你很久以前就失去了这个权利 |
[28:22] | I gotta say, Dan, you did real good here. | 我必须说 丹 这里很棒 |
[28:25] | Never thought it would turn out like this. | 没料到这里能变成这样 |
[28:28] | A community by the park would’ve been better. | 公园旁边有个社区会更好 |
[28:30] | You see, people don’t need to drive to work anymore. | 如今人们不需要开车上班了 |
[28:32] | Work is where you open your laptop. | 打开笔记本电脑就能工作 |
[28:34] | That means people get to live where they want. | 这意味着人们可以生活在他们想住的地方 |
[28:37] | It’s the first time in history that option’s become available to | 这是历史上第一次任何人都能享受此特权 |
[28:40] | anyone but the world’s elite. | 除了世界精英 |
[28:42] | I’m not the bank, Dan. You don’t have to sell me. | 我不是银行 丹 你不需要向我推销 |
[28:45] | Let’s talk about this problem. | 我们来谈谈这个问题吧 |
[28:47] | Getting a little pushback from the good old boys, huh? | 在老牛仔那里受到些阻碍吗 |
[28:49] | No, no, no. He’s more than that. | 不 不 他可不止这些能耐 |
[28:51] | He has influence over almost every public office in the state. | 他能影响州里几乎所有公职人员 |
[28:55] | Now, nothing happens in this county without his approval. | 没有他的批准 县里什么都不能干 |
[28:57] | Tell me who he doesn’t have influence over. | 他影响不了谁 |
[29:00] | A freshman senator… | 新的参议员 |
[29:01] | A county attorney from Livingston, | 来自利文斯顿的县检察官 |
[29:04] | and half the democrats in Bozeman. | 博兹曼一半的民主党 |
[29:05] | That’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[29:07] | What about this Livestock Association? | 这个畜牧协会怎么样 |
[29:09] | Any young, ambitious rancher looking to move up? | 会有雄心勃勃的年轻牧场主想加入吗 |
[29:11] | Not around here, no. | 这里没有 |
[29:13] | Well, we don’t look here. | 好吧 我们不看这里 |
[29:15] | We go to Missoula. | 我们去米苏拉 |
[29:16] | We go to Miles City or Great Falls… | 去迈耳市或者大瀑布城 |
[29:20] | somewhere that doesn’t know Bozeman and doesn’t care. | 一个没人知晓博兹曼的地方 |
[29:24] | I’ll start to look. | 我会找找看 |
[29:25] | You don’t beat this guy in a stand-up fight. | 你不要在激战中打败他 |
[29:28] | You gotta kill him | 你要把他千刀万剐 |
[29:31] | with a thousand little cuts. | 直至死亡 |
[29:34] | I’ll reach out to environmental organizations. | 我会接触环保组织 |
[29:37] | This close to the park, there’s bound to be | 他的土地这么靠近国家公园 |
[29:38] | threatened species on his property. | 里面一定有些受威胁物种 |
[29:41] | Was that river he moved | 他刚移的那条河 |
[29:43] | a spawning ground for the Yellowstone cutthroat, | 或许是黄石切喉鳟的产卵地 |
[29:46] | or can we sue to place trail cameras on his property | 或者我们可以起诉要求放置跟踪摄像机 |
[29:49] | to monitor migrating wolverines, pine martens… | 用来监测迁移的狼獾 松貂 |
[29:52] | Both endangered in this area. | 这两种都濒临灭绝 |
[29:54] | – What? – I forgot how good you are. | -怎么了 -我都忘了你有多棒 |
[29:57] | Baby, when you pay the Armageddon rate, | 宝贝 你付了世界末日级别的钱 |
[29:59] | God sends you an angel. | 上帝会派给你一个天使 |
[30:02] | What we need to find is the face of this fight. | 我们现在需要一个代言人 |
[30:05] | – Can’t be you. – Well, who else could it be? | -不能是你 -好吧 还能是谁 |
[30:07] | I’m not bringing in any partners. | 我不会带任何合伙人 |
[30:08] | Not partners, but | 不是合伙人 |
[30:10] | understand you could find the cure for Alzheimer’s. | 你要知道 即使你能拯救世界 |
[30:13] | These people would still hate you. | 这些人仍然会恨你 |
[30:15] | You’re a billionaire from California. | 你是来自加州的亿万富翁 |
[30:16] | Half of Bozeman is billionaires from California. | 博兹曼一半的人都是加州的亿万富翁 |
[30:19] | They’re all wishing they weren’t. | 他们都希望自己不是 |
[30:20] | Deep down, y’all wish you were cowboys. | 内心深处 你们都希望自己是牛仔 |
[30:24] | It’s the white version of a brother from Beverly Hills | 就好比一个来自比佛利的兄弟 |
[30:26] | pretending he’s hard. | 假装过得很艰辛 |
[30:29] | No. | 不 |
[30:30] | We need to find a face. | 我们需要找一个代表 |
[30:32] | It isn’t yours. | 但不能是你 |
[30:34] | Use my face. | 用我吧 |
[30:37] | I, for the past month, | 我过去一个月 |
[30:39] | have been doing what you’re doing right now, | 一直在做你正在做的事 |
[30:41] | and I came to the same conclusion: | 我得出了同样的结论 |
[30:43] | I can’t beat them alone. | 我一个人无法打败他们 |
[30:46] | Tom Rainwater, | 汤姆·雷恩沃特 |
[30:47] | Chairman of the confederated tribe at Broken Rock. | 碎岩部落同盟的主席 |
[30:51] | Aren’t you gonna introduce yourself to me? | 难道你不向我介绍下自己吗 |
[30:53] | What for? | 为什么 |
[30:54] | You aren’t the one calling the shots. | 你又不发号施令 |
[30:56] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的思路 |
[30:57] | She calls the shots, I approve them, | 她发号施令 我批准它们 |
[31:00] | ’cause I write the checks. | 因为是我写支票 |
[31:01] | Not anymore. | 以后不是了 |
[31:03] | I’ll do that too. | 我也会做同样的事 |
[31:07] | Walk me through your ideas. | 跟我讲讲你的想法 |
[31:08] | No, no, no, Melody. | 不不不 梅洛迪 |
[31:09] | This doesn’t sound like strategy. | 这听起来不像是策略部分 |
[31:11] | This sounds like business– business he walks me through. | 更像是生意 生意部分归我 |
[31:16] | You have a subdivision that you can’t build | 你有一块盖不了房的土地 |
[31:18] | because you have no power source. | 因为没有电源 |
[31:21] | I can give that to you. | 我可以给你 |
[31:22] | That’s a $60 million build. | 这可需要6000万美元 |
[31:24] | I’ll get a loan. | 我可以贷款 |
[31:26] | You’ll get a loan to help build a subdivision? | 你要贷款来帮助建房 |
[31:29] | The loan is not for a subdivision. | 这贷款不是为了建房 |
[31:31] | It’s for a casino. | 是为了赌场 |
[31:38] | I’ll lease you the land for a dollar. | 我把这块土地以一美元租给你 |
[31:40] | Won’t give me the loan for a lease. | 租赁合同贷不了款 |
[31:42] | We have to own the land. | 我们得有所有权 |
[31:44] | – How much land do you need? – Dan. | -你需要多少土地 -丹 |
[31:47] | 40 acres for the casino. | 赌场需要40英亩 |
[31:49] | I’d like 75 for a hotel and parking. | 还要75英亩用作酒店和停车场 |
[31:52] | Dan. | 丹 |
[31:53] | You can choose a location. You can have design approval. | 地点你选 设计方案也经由你同意 |
[31:57] | I do have minimum square foot requirements | 只是赌场和停车场 |
[31:59] | for the casino and parking, | 有最低面积要求 |
[32:00] | and I have minimum room requirements for the hotel. | 酒店房间也有最低数量需求 |
[32:03] | But I finance all construction. | 但所有修建由我出资 |
[32:06] | I will build your roads, in and out. | 我会帮你修所有进出道路 |
[32:09] | Water, power, sewage– | 水 电 污水排放 |
[32:12] | I finance all infrastructure | 全部基础设施由我出资 |
[32:14] | and then lease your subdivision access | 然后以赌场收入的1% |
[32:16] | to the infrastructure for 1% of the casino revenue. | 来租你的基础设施使用权 |
[32:20] | Why would I agree to that? | 我为什么要同意 |
[32:23] | Because I’m giving you 15% revenue | 因为我会给你赌场收入的15% |
[32:25] | as payment for the land. | 来购买土地 |
[32:29] | Well, how big is the casino? | 赌场需要多大 |
[32:31] | 275,000 square feet on the casino floor, | 赌场面积275000平方英尺 |
[32:35] | 400 rooms in the hotel. | 酒店需要四百个房间 |
[32:38] | That’s a $200 million build, huh? | 这可是2亿美元的工程 |
[32:40] | – 300. – Dan. | -3亿 -丹 |
[32:43] | A word? | 谈谈 |
[32:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:52] | Don’t agree to anything. I need to do some digging. | 什么都别同意 我需要做些调查 |
[32:55] | Well, dig away, but that’s the deal of the century. | 随便你 但这可是笔空前的交易 |
[32:57] | It’s too good to be true. | 这简直是天上掉馅饼 |
[32:59] | Well, he’s too desperate to lie. | 他已经走投无路了 |
[33:00] | When you dig him up, you’ll understand. | 你查清他时 就懂了 |
[33:02] | That’s the enemy of my enemy, | 那是我敌人的敌人 |
[33:05] | and John Dutton has no greater enemy | 而且约翰·达顿没有 |
[33:07] | than that man right there. | 比他更强大的敌人了 |
[33:12] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[33:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[33:23] | Would your friend care to join us? | 你朋友愿意加入我们吗 |
[33:26] | Well, he’s a little occupied right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[33:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:33] | I wanna put it in. | 我想自己放 |
[33:35] | I’ll let you put it in. | 那就让你来 |
[33:37] | – Then why are you holding it? – There you go. | -那你干嘛还拿着 -来 |
[33:40] | – Take these. – I’m giving it to you. | -拿好了 -我正要给你呢 |
[33:42] | Then give it to me. | 那给我啊 |
[33:44] | Do I have your permission to teach this boy some manners? | 我能教一下这位小朋友什么叫礼貌吗 |
[33:47] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[33:51] | – You lied! – Come with me. | -你骗我 -给我过来 |
[33:58] | Your mother will not punish you | 你妈妈不会惩罚你 |
[34:02] | because she is your mother. | 因为她是你妈妈 |
[34:05] | Your father’s whole childhood | 而你爸爸的整个童年 |
[34:09] | was punishment. | 都充斥着惩罚 |
[34:10] | Because of that, he does not trust himself | 正因如此 他从来不相信自己 |
[34:13] | to do it in a good way, | 能好好地教育你 |
[34:15] | so he doesn’t do it at all. | 所以他放任自流 |
[34:18] | That brings us to you. | 于是只能我们来教育你 |
[34:21] | You need to be a good kid | 你需要做一个好孩子 |
[34:25] | because you want to be a good kid. | 是因为你想做 |
[34:28] | Because your parents do not have the heart | 也因为你爸妈不忍心 |
[34:32] | to make you into a good kid. | 硬把你变成一个好孩子 |
[34:34] | I did not have the heart with my grandson… | 我曾经也不忍心这样对我的孙子 |
[34:41] | and now he’s gone. | 他再也回不来了 |
[34:45] | Does that make sense? | 你听懂了吗 |
[34:49] | Didn’t figure it would. | 我也没指望你能明白 |
[34:52] | It was worth a shot, though. | 但还是值得一试 |
[34:55] | Do you think the pasta’s ready? | 你觉得意面煮好了吗 |
[34:58] | A few more minutes. | 再等几分钟 |
[35:02] | Let’s go back inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[35:09] | Look, a spaceship. | 看 飞船 |
[35:13] | You feeling any better? | 你觉得好点了吗 |
[35:15] | Well, the kid can throw a punch. | 那孩子拳打得好 |
[35:16] | I’ll say that. | 我只能这么说 |
[35:17] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 这是几 |
[35:21] | 17 17. | |
[35:24] | Hey, do you think we’re doing the right thing? | 你觉得我们在做正确的事吗 |
[35:26] | Tate has the opportunity to live like | 泰特有机会可以过上 |
[35:28] | 99% of the country will never understand. | 99%的人都无法理解的生活 |
[35:32] | I understand it. | 我能理解 |
[35:35] | Look how I turned out. | 看看我现在的样子 |
[35:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:50] | Hey, don’t fall asleep. | 别睡着了 |
[35:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | What the hell is that thing doing? | 那东西在干吗 |
[36:13] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[36:16] | Get inside. | 先进去 |
[36:18] | Is it from space? | 它是从太空来的吗 |
[36:21] | – It’s a drone, son. – What’s a drone? | -那叫无人机 -无人机是什么 |
[36:24] | Know a guy on the Flathead | 我认识一个印第安部落的人 |
[36:26] | said treasure hunters fly them all over, | 说寻宝人们天天用这玩意 |
[36:28] | looking for a place to dig. | 来找地方挖 |
[36:32] | It ain’t gonna find no treasure around here. | 这里可挖不出宝藏 |
[36:34] | My dinosaur! | 我的恐龙 |
[36:37] | Tate, stop. | 泰特 别跑 |
[36:38] | Tate! Tate, stop. | 泰特 泰特 停下 |
[36:41] | Stay behind me. | 站在我身后 |
[37:11] | White people just fucking take, take, take. | 白人就知道拿拿拿 |
[37:16] | – I don’t mean you. – I know what you mean. | -不是说你 -我知道 |
[37:31] | Cut him off! | 拦住他 |
[37:42] | Leave the shotgun here. | 别带枪 |
[37:45] | Hey, hey, stop the car. | 停车 |
[37:49] | Stop the car! | 把车停下 |
[37:50] | I just wanna talk! Stop– | 我只是想谈谈 停 |
[38:00] | I had him! | 我能打到的 |
[38:03] | I was aiming for the tire. | 我瞄准的是轮胎 |
[38:04] | Yeah? | 所以呢 |
[38:06] | And then what? | 你又能怎样 |
[38:13] | This has been one of those days, Carl, | 今天还是老样子 卡尔 |
[38:16] | when I question my children’s commitment | 我还是怀疑我的孩子们会不会实现承诺 |
[38:17] | to pay for the nursing home. | 花钱送我去养老院 |
[38:23] | No nursing home for me. | 我可不去养老院 |
[38:25] | When I get too old or too sick, | 要是我哪天真的老了或者病了 |
[38:28] | I’m headed to the top of a mountain, | 我就带一瓶上好的威士忌 |
[38:30] | with a really good bottle of whiskey. | 爬去山顶 |
[38:32] | Could never do it, Carl. | 我可不行 卡尔 |
[38:34] | I’ll die 95 in a nursing home, do it with a smile. | 我会在95岁的时候在养老院寿终正寝 |
[38:38] | Just in case my kids wanna see me one more time. | 以防万一孩子们还想见我最后一面 |
[38:41] | But they won’t, John. That’s the deal. | 他们可不会 约翰 是这样 |
[38:44] | You’re dead to them the day they put you in there. | 你进养老院的那天 他们就当你死了 |
[38:48] | Ah, shoot. | 该死 |
[38:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[38:53] | I’m out of flies. | 我没饵了 |
[38:57] | Yeah, well, I lost my fly 20 minutes ago, Carl. | 我二十分钟前就把我的给丢了 卡尔 |
[39:03] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[39:13] | Got a boat coming. | 有船过来了 |
[39:37] | She sure had a thing for you. | 她肯定是看上你了 |
[39:50] | I gotta hide him before he comes back! | 我要在他回来之前把这个藏起来 |
[39:54] | Tate, be careful. | 当心点 泰特 |
[40:01] | Supper’s ready! | 晚餐好了 |
[40:07] | Doing okay, baby? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[40:12] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[40:17] | Check her pulse. | 检查她的脉搏 |
[40:21] | Park it right here. | 把车停过来 |
[40:30] | Please, God. | 求你了 老天爷 |
[40:33] | Don’t take them both. | 别把他们都带走 |
[40:42] | Come on, baby. | 拜托了 亲爱的 |
[40:44] | Stay with us. | 醒过来 |
[40:49] | Come on. Don’t leave us. | 拜托 不要离开我们 |