时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | The fuck? | 什么情况 |
[00:41] | Are you out of your mind? | 你们疯了吗 |
[00:43] | Get back. | 后退 |
[00:46] | Get back. | 后退 |
[00:46] | All right? | 好吗 |
[00:47] | Get back before that thing eats somebody. | 趁这家伙还没吃人 快点后退 |
[00:50] | It seems friendly. | 它看上去很友好 |
[00:51] | Well, it’s not. Now get back. | 它可不友好 退回去 |
[00:54] | Okay, we won’t get any closer. | 好了 我们不会靠近它的 |
[00:58] | You see that fence? That’s mine. | 你看到那道围栏了吗 我家的 |
[01:01] | That fucking fence down there, that’s mine too. | 那边的围栏也是我家的 |
[01:04] | Everything this side of that mountain, | 山这边的一切 |
[01:06] | all the way over here, mine too. | 一直到这里 都是我的 |
[01:09] | You’re trespassing. | 你们是非法入侵 |
[01:11] | Trespassing. | 非法入侵 |
[01:25] | – They don’t believe you. – What? | -他们不信 -什么 |
[01:31] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[01:34] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[01:35] | Says that it’s wrong for one man to own all this. | 他说一个人不该占有这么多土地 |
[01:39] | He says you should share it with all the people. | 他说你应该和其他人分享 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[01:57] | This is America. We don’t share land here. | 这里是美国 我们不分享土地 |
[03:17] | – She’s ready to go. – Okay, let’s prep this. | -准备就绪 -好 开始手术 |
[03:24] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[03:26] | Record first incision, 21:54. | 记录第一个切口 21点54分 |
[03:28] | 21:54 recorded. | 21点54分 记录完毕 |
[03:32] | Drill. | 钻头 |
[03:36] | Drilling. | 钻入 |
[03:37] | Let’s irrigate this. | 冲洗一下伤口 |
[03:44] | Saw. | 锯 |
[03:47] | Sawing. | 锯开 |
[04:05] | She suffered an epidural hematoma. | 她有硬脑膜外血肿 |
[04:07] | – Is she alive? – She’s alive. | -她还活着吗 -她还活着 |
[04:09] | She’s in recovery. | 正在恢复 |
[04:11] | Uh, we had to perform what’s called a craniotomy, | 我们做了开颅手术 |
[04:14] | where we remove a piece of her skull, | 把她的颅骨取下一块 |
[04:16] | and we use the suction to remove the hematoma. | 然后吸出血肿 |
[04:18] | We got her on a ventilator to help her breathe, | 给她戴上了呼吸器 协助她呼吸 |
[04:20] | and then, uh, we just continue to relieve the pressure. | 我们会继续给她缓解颅内压力 |
[04:23] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗 |
[04:25] | With brain injuries, it’s impossible | 脑损伤是不可能这么早 |
[04:27] | to form an accurate prognosis so soon after the trauma. | 就能得出确切的预后效果的 |
[04:30] | But, uh, she survived the surgery, many don’t. | 但是她挺过了手术 很多人没有 |
[04:34] | And she’s young and she’s strong. | 并且她很年轻 很坚强 |
[04:37] | You have reason to hope. | 别放弃希望 |
[04:39] | Can we see her? | 我们能见她吗 |
[04:44] | – I don’t recommend it. – How about just me then? | -我不太建议 -只有我去呢 |
[05:11] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[05:14] | I shouldn’t have seen her. | 我不该见她 |
[05:30] | I wanna see my mom. | 我想见我妈 |
[05:33] | It’s pretty cool, huh? | 很好玩 是吧 |
[05:34] | I wanna see my mom. Can you take me to her? | 我想见我妈妈 你能带我去吗 |
[05:37] | Your dad wants you to stay here. | 你爸爸让你留在这 |
[05:39] | – Hey, you need to stay here. – Move your arm. | -你应该待在这 -把你的手拿开 |
[05:42] | Hey, you need to calm down. Code White. | 你冷静点 白色警报 |
[05:44] | Code White, Code White. | 白色警报 白色警报 |
[05:46] | – Let me go. – Code White. | -放开我 -白色警报 |
[05:49] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[05:54] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[05:57] | – Get off. – Calm down. | -别碰我 -请你冷静一点 |
[05:59] | Stop. Stop! | 住手 快住手 |
[06:02] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[06:04] | I didn’t do anything. He was Code White. | 我什么都没做 是他动手打人 |
[06:07] | Okay, you need to take a little break from this place. | 你应该离开这 休息一会 |
[06:11] | I’m staying with my wife. | 我要在这陪我的妻子 |
[06:12] | That is not an option until you can find someone | 除非你能找来 能看住这孩子的人 |
[06:14] | who can supervise him. | 否则你们不能待在这 |
[06:16] | He’s a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[06:17] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错什么 |
[06:18] | They were holding him on the ground like a fucking animal. | 是他们像牲口一样把他按在地上 |
[06:20] | Right or wrong is not my job. Keeping people safe is. | 我不管对错 我的职责是维护人身安全 |
[06:22] | And this is not safe. So you can come back | 而你们这样不安全 |
[06:25] | when you find someone he’ll listen to, | 你找来个管得住他的人 就可以回来 |
[06:27] | because he clearly will not listen to the nurse. | 显然他根本不听护士的 |
[06:30] | – His grandfather’s on the way. – Well, he is not here now. | -他爷爷正在来的路上 -他还没到 |
[06:34] | So you take a break. You need it. | 所以你去透透气吧 你需要休息 |
[06:40] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[06:49] | Fucking cowboys. | 牛仔烦死了 |
[06:53] | Since 1886, | 从1886年开始 |
[06:56] | every Dutton who died | 达顿家每个去世的人 |
[06:58] | is buried 300 yards from my back porch. | 都葬在我后院300码外的那块地里 |
[07:03] | From my great-great-grandfather, | 从我爷爷的爷爷 |
[07:06] | to my wife, and my oldest son. | 到我妻子和我的长子 |
[07:11] | When a tree grows on my ranch, | 当我的牧场长出一棵树 |
[07:13] | I know exactly what fed it, | 我知道是什么滋养了它 |
[07:15] | and that’s the best we can hope for, | 那也是我们最大的希望 |
[07:17] | because nothing we do is for today. | 因为我们做的一切不是只为眼前 |
[07:21] | Ranching is the only business | 经营牧场是唯一一门 |
[07:22] | where the goal is to break even. | 以收支持平为目标的行业 |
[07:25] | Survive another season. | 挺过又一季 |
[07:28] | Last long enough for your children to continue the cycle, | 直到你的孩子们能继承祖业 |
[07:31] | and maybe, just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[07:34] | the land is still theirs when a tree sprouts from you. | 当有树从你的身体萌芽时 土地仍属于他们 |
[07:41] | Lord God, | 主上帝 |
[07:45] | Lord God, give us rain | 主上帝 请赐予我们甘霖 |
[07:48] | and a little luck, and we’ll do the rest. | 和几分幸运 我们将尽己所能 |
[07:50] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:37] | This is my favorite part of the campaign, | 此时此刻是竞选助选中我最爱的部分 |
[08:40] | before the room is packed with people shouting, | 办公室还没有充斥着人们的喊叫 |
[08:43] | the terror of the polling numbers, | 民调数字带来恐慌 |
[08:46] | no sleep and cold pizza. | 不眠不休和冷掉的披萨 |
[08:50] | Not a very good sales pitch of the process. | 听起来不是很好的助选宣言 |
[08:54] | It’s hell. In every sense of the word. | 其实是彻头彻尾的人间地狱 |
[08:58] | You know, but it’s also exhilarating. | 但是又让人兴奋 |
[09:00] | The sense that we can make a difference. | 那种我们可以扭转乾坤的感觉 |
[09:03] | Shaping ideas into policy. | 让理想付诸行动 |
[09:20] | You know, I gotta be honest with you, | 实话告诉你 |
[09:22] | I’m not an idealist. | 我不是个理想主义者 |
[09:25] | I don’t want you to think my goal is changing the world. | 我不希望你以为我追求的是改变世界 |
[09:29] | Well, what is your goal? | 你追求的是什么 |
[09:31] | Power. | 权力 |
[09:34] | You– you already have power. | 你已经有权力了 |
[09:37] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[09:40] | Mm, what will you do with it if you get it? | 你得到后会用它做什么 |
[09:44] | Protect my family, and the families like it. | 保护我的家人 我的家人们也喜欢 |
[09:48] | Stop the hemorrhaging of Montana’s resources | 停止其它州 |
[09:50] | to people in other states. | 对蒙大拿资源的掠夺 |
[09:53] | My goal is the opposite of change. | 我追求的是不变 |
[09:57] | That’s the most idealistic thing | 这是我听政客说过的 |
[10:00] | I’ve ever heard a politician say. | 最理想主义的话 |
[10:17] | I don’t know what it is about break rooms. | 我不知道茶水间里该怎么样 |
[10:21] | It’s not the break room. | 不是茶水间的问题 |
[10:26] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[10:49] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:51] | Dad, you awake? | 爸爸 你还没睡吗 |
[11:12] | You know what a fool I looked like | 你知道我在自己的赞助者晚宴上 |
[11:16] | when no member of my family is beside me | 没有一个家人在我身边 |
[11:18] | at the dinner my office sponsors? | 看起来有多蠢吗 |
[11:22] | Well, my campaign office opens tomorrow, I– | 我的竞选办公室明天就要开张了 我 |
[11:25] | While I was in the room | 而我刚刚正和 |
[11:27] | with the votes you should be campaigning for. | 你需要争取的选民同处一室 |
[11:30] | – We already have those votes. – Well, don’t bet on it. | -我们已经拿定了那些票 -别太自信 |
[11:37] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:42] | I feel a shift. | 我觉得情况有变 |
[11:47] | What did the governor say? | 州长怎么说 |
[11:51] | She didn’t talk to me. | 她不和我说话 |
[11:57] | – I’ll go see her tomorrow. – That would be wise. | -我明天去见她 -挺机智的 |
[12:01] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[12:04] | Pick the bar, Dad. | 去酒吧看看吧 老爸 |
[12:30] | 黄石 达顿牧场 1996年12月25日 | |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Lee. Here’s a present for you. | 李 这是你的礼物 |
[12:48] | Thanks, bud. | 谢谢啊 兄弟 |
[12:50] | Jamie, I got a present for you too. | 杰米 这也有你的礼物 |
[12:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | Why can’t we just start without her? | 为什么我们不能不等她先开始 |
[13:01] | Because you can’t, son. | 因为不可以 儿子 |
[13:06] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[13:11] | Oh, she’s the only child on the planet | 她是世上唯一一个 |
[13:14] | that would show up late for Christmas. | 圣诞节还会迟到的小孩 |
[13:18] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[13:23] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[13:24] | I’m in the bathroom. | 我在卫生间 |
[13:27] | Mom, close the door. | 妈 把门关上 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:44] | Honey, you don’t have anything to be sorry for. | 亲爱的 你不用道歉 |
[13:49] | Why don’t you take a warm bath? | 洗个热水澡吧 |
[13:52] | It’ll help with the cramps. | 对痛经有好处 |
[13:55] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[13:58] | Don’t come in here. | 别进来 |
[14:02] | Just give us a few minutes. | 给我们几分钟时间 |
[14:06] | Let the boys open a present. | 让男孩们拆个礼物 |
[14:08] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[14:12] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna tell you something my mother told me, | 你知道我妈妈是怎么和我说的吗 |
[14:29] | and you’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[14:32] | Everything’s different now. | 现在一切都变了 |
[14:35] | All those boys you used to outrun and outwrestle, | 你以前和那些男孩子赛跑摔跤 |
[14:40] | that’s all done. | 以后不行了 |
[14:42] | And they’re gonna look at you different. | 他们看你的眼光也会变了 |
[14:46] | See you different. | 眼中的你不一样了 |
[14:49] | And then they’re gonna look at you like you’re less. | 他们就好像在轻视你 |
[14:55] | Like you’re somehow weaker today than you were yesterday. | 就好像你今天比昨天还弱了 |
[15:04] | You’re not, though. | 但你没有 |
[15:05] | You’re stronger than all of them. | 你比他们所有人都强 |
[15:10] | Because if men were responsible for giving birth, | 如果是男人负责生孩子 |
[15:13] | the human race wouldn’t have lasted two generations. | 人类连两代都延续不了 |
[15:20] | But after being treated like you’re weaker long enough, | 但如果你一直被当作弱者对待 |
[15:26] | you’ll start to believe it too. | 久了你也会相信自己是弱者 |
[15:31] | It’s why I’m gonna have to be hard on you, honey. | 所以我必须对你很严格 亲爱的 |
[15:36] | I have to turn you into the man most men will never be. | 让你变成大多数男人难以企及的样子 |
[15:41] | And I’m sorry in advance for doing it. | 为此我要提前向你道歉 |
[15:44] | Because you’re gonna hate it, sweetheart. | 因为你不会喜欢的 宝贝 |
[15:50] | I know I did. | 我当时也不喜欢 |
[15:52] | But I look back | 但现在回想起来 |
[15:55] | and I know my mother was right. | 我知道我母亲做得对 |
[16:00] | It was the best gift she ever gave me. | 这是她给我的最珍贵的礼物 |
[16:05] | Now I have to give it to you. | 现在我必须把它传给你 |
[17:37] | Damn, you got buckaroo’d right onto your peanut. | 靠 你都被摔成傻逼了 |
[17:41] | Repeat that in English. | 用英语再说一遍 |
[17:43] | I don’t speak dipshit. | 我不懂蠢话 |
[17:58] | You wanna run, motherfucker? | 想跑 狗娘养的 |
[18:11] | Oh, damn. | 我靠 |
[18:24] | You don’t speak fucking horse neither, do you? | 你也不懂马语吧 |
[18:51] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:57] | Turn around and I can show you. | 转过去 我教你 |
[19:09] | How’s that feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[19:11] | Like you’re three seconds away from being pepper sprayed. | 感觉再过三秒你就要被喷防狼喷雾了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, well, that’s what that horse is thinking | 你骑到马背上的时候 |
[19:16] | when you get on him. | 他也是这种感觉 |
[19:18] | Come on, tell me how that feels. | 告诉我感觉怎么样 |
[19:20] | It don’t feel bad. | 不算差 |
[19:23] | How about that? | 这样呢 |
[19:26] | Feels like you’re scared. | 感觉你好像害怕了 |
[19:29] | And how about that? | 那这样呢 |
[19:32] | Feels like you wanna hurt me. | 感觉你要伤害我 |
[19:37] | Think about this. | 好好想想 |
[19:38] | That horse can feel a fly land on its back. | 马连背上有苍蝇都能感觉得到 |
[19:42] | Imagine all it’s feeling from you. | 想像一下你给他的感觉 |
[19:48] | Every emotion, every thought. | 每种情绪 每个想法 |
[19:54] | If you’re thinking it, you bet he’s feeling it. | 你能想到的他都会感觉到 |
[20:03] | Get on him again and make your body tell him | 再骑一下 用身体告诉他 |
[20:06] | that everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[20:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:32] | No. Leave those down on his neck. | 不 把这个放在他脖子上 |
[20:36] | Don’t use the reins? | 不用缰绳吗 |
[20:39] | You’re asking him to trust you. | 你在请求他信任你 |
[20:43] | You ain’t gonna trust him? | 你不信任他吗 |
[20:50] | Ride him out. | 开始吧 |
[21:13] | First good thing I’ve seen in weeks. | 几周以来我遇到的第一件好事 |
[21:17] | New hand’s a real horse whisperer, huh? | 那个新来的是驯马好手 |
[21:20] | Yeah, he is something. | 确实挺厉害 |
[21:25] | I saw a Grizzly in the north pasture. | 我在北草场看到一头灰熊 |
[21:28] | I know, I saw him down there by the river. | 我知道 我在河边看到他了 |
[21:30] | Let’s bring all the fall calves down. | 把秋天的牛犊都赶下来吧 |
[21:32] | Get everything to the barn. | 都收到畜棚里 |
[22:02] | Oh, Great Spirit. | 大神[北美很多印第安部族崇拜的神灵] |
[22:10] | May she walk with the Creator. | 愿她与造物主同行 |
[22:15] | Back into my life. | 回到我身边 |
[22:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:28] | – Get security. – Just sage. | -叫保安来 -只是鼠尾草 |
[22:33] | And that’s pure oxygen. You’re gonna blow the place up. | 那是纯氧 你要把这里全炸了吗 |
[22:36] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[22:38] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[22:42] | Okay, you out. | 你出去 |
[22:47] | I need a doctor. | 这里需要个医生 |
[22:50] | The property’s essentially worthless without a water source. | 如果没有水源 这块地一文不值 |
[22:53] | Worthless? | 一文不值 |
[22:54] | A 90-acre hobby farm sold for $6 million down the street. | 九十英亩的趣味农场卖了六百万美金 |
[22:57] | With a water source. | 那是带水源的价格 |
[22:59] | The water table on our property is 25 feet. | 我们地产的地下水位只有二十五英尺深 |
[23:01] | I could dig a fucking well by hand. | 我徒手都能挖出口井来 |
[23:03] | I’d love to see that. | 很期待看到那一幕 |
[23:04] | Your client already accepted our offer. | 你的客户已经接受了我们的提议 |
[23:06] | All you’re supposed to do is red line the fine print. | 你需要做的就是看看附加细则 |
[23:08] | The fine print sucks. | 附加细则糟透了 |
[23:10] | You get our land for free | 你免费拿了我们的土地 |
[23:12] | and then write off construction costs for years | 在我们能看到收益前还要一笔勾销 |
[23:14] | before we see a dime. | 数年的建筑费用 |
[23:16] | Fucking Indian tribe’s trying to steal your land. | 印第安部落想偷你的土地 |
[23:18] | The only reason you’re not choking on irony | 你还能恬不知耻的说这种话 |
[23:20] | is the size of your mouth. | 是因为我们懒得收拾你 |
[23:21] | Can I remind everyone that our goal here is to make a deal? | 我提醒一下大家 我们是来做交易的 |
[23:26] | We agreed to a percentage as payoff. | 我们同意了一定比例分红作为买断资金 |
[23:28] | I can’t afford your asking price and build a casino. | 我负担不起你开的价外加建赌场 |
[23:32] | I–I–I know how this works. | 我知道你们的套路 |
[23:34] | You won’t spend a dime on construction. | 你不会出一分建筑费用 |
[23:38] | You’ll go to Key Bank or TFA Capital | 你会去找科凯银行或部落投资银行 |
[23:41] | and take a loan for the build. | 贷款建赌场 |
[23:43] | You’ll outsource management, | 并把管理外包出去 |
[23:45] | except for cushy jobs you hold for friends and family members. | 除了那些留给你朋友家人的肥差 |
[23:49] | You’ll negotiate a nice, fat consulting fee for yourself. | 为自己协商一个高额的咨询费 |
[23:53] | Then give speeches about how much money it’ll make | 然后到处宣传说这个地方能为 |
[23:55] | for the school system. | 教育体系带来多少好处 |
[23:56] | Look, I oversaw the California Lottery. | 我监管过加州彩券局 |
[24:00] | I wrote the book on this bullshit. | 还写了书 |
[24:01] | And I’m fine with all of this. | 我对这些都没意见 |
[24:03] | But my piece of the pie will be as big as yours. Period. | 但我也要分一杯一样大的羹 |
[24:08] | I have no family to give cushy jobs to. | 我没有可以分配肥差的家人 |
[24:12] | And every penny of profit will go exactly where I say it goes. | 所有的收益都会到我所说的那些地方 |
[24:16] | We want the same thing, Dan. | 我们的目标是一致的 丹 |
[24:18] | Just for different reasons. | 只是初衷不同 |
[24:20] | I look at this contract, and I can’t tell what you want. | 从这个合同上我看不出你的目的是什么 |
[24:22] | I want everything that John Dutton has. | 我想要约翰·达顿拥有的一切 |
[24:26] | I want the Yellowstone. | 我想要黄石 |
[24:29] | Do this with me, and I’ll split it with you. | 跟我合作 我会和你分享的 |
[24:31] | There may be ten men on this planet | 这世上大概有十人 |
[24:33] | that can afford the Yellowstone, | 能负担得起黄石 |
[24:34] | and you and I ain’t one of them. | 但你我都不是其中一员 |
[24:36] | I have a plan for that too. | 我对那个也有计划 |
[24:39] | Yeah? Well, what is it? | 是吗 什么计划 |
[24:42] | I only tell my partners that plan. | 我只告诉我的合作伙伴 |
[24:44] | And you are not my partner yet. Call me when you are. | 而你还不是 等你决定了给我打电话 |
[24:53] | Oh, that went well. | 进展得不错 |
[25:01] | I’m not trying to sabotage the deal here, | 我不是想破环交易 |
[25:03] | but, uh, if you cede ownership of the land… | 但是如果你转让土地所有权 |
[25:10] | he will push you out. You will get nothing. | 他会把你挤出去 你什么也得不到 |
[25:13] | That’s his plan. | 这就是他的计划 |
[25:14] | Is there a way that the percentage of the profit | 有没有办法让收益的分红 |
[25:16] | could become a percentage of ownership in the casino? | 变成赌场所有权的股份 |
[25:20] | Mm, Tribal Gaming Commission will never license you. | 部落博彩委员会绝不会同意的 |
[25:23] | What about the hotel? | 那酒店呢 |
[25:25] | We’ll make the casino a separate structure. | 把赌场和酒店分开 |
[25:27] | I own the hotel, he owns the casino. | 我是酒店老板 他是赌场老板 |
[25:29] | That might work. | 这可行 |
[25:32] | Okay. Find a way to present it. | 好 想办法做成方案 |
[25:34] | – I’ll draft a proposal. – Okay. | -我去起草提案 -好 |
[25:40] | Speaking of that, what are we doing? | 说到这个 我们现在进展如何了 |
[25:43] | I have attorneys for Clean Water Resource | 我让清洁水资源部的律师 |
[25:45] | filing a lawsuit against him | 起草诉讼告他 |
[25:46] | for altering the flow of the waterway. | 私自改变水路流向 |
[25:49] | Once we file, we can present it to the EPA. | 一旦起诉 就能告诉环保局 |
[25:52] | Yellowstone cutthroat trout spawns in that stream | 黄石的切喉鳟在那条小溪里产卵 |
[25:55] | which is a food source of the grizzly bear. | 而它们又是大灰熊的食物 |
[25:57] | That’s a violation of the Endangered Species Act. | 擅自改水道违反了濒危物种法 |
[26:01] | And that is a felony. | 这可是重罪 |
[26:05] | Ah, well, as John Dutton would say, | 约翰·达顿可能会说 |
[26:06] | he fucked the wrong bull. Or fucked with it. | 他得罪错了人 或别的什么 |
[26:10] | I don’t know, I can’t keep these redneck sayings straight. | 我不知道 搞不清楚这些乡下人的俗语 |
[26:12] | But good job, Melanie. | 干得漂亮 梅兰妮 |
[26:14] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:17] | Very good. Very good. | 很好 很好 |
[26:23] | – Stay still, Mr. Dutton. – Yeah, I will. | -保持不动 达顿先生 -好 |
[26:26] | I’m just… | 我… |
[26:28] | I’m just worried I’m flashing the nurse. | 我只是担心护士会害羞 |
[26:30] | She’s seen it all before. | 她什么场面没见过 |
[26:50] | The blood work looks good, but I saw something on the scan | 抽血看起来没问题 但扫描结果 |
[26:53] | I wanna look into. Let’s schedule a endoscopy | 我想再仔细检查 预约下个月 |
[26:55] | – in the next month. – Can’t wait. | -做个内视镜吧 -迫不及待了 |
[26:58] | Just wish I should’ve gotten a more dignified cancer. | 希望我得的是个比较有尊严的癌 |
[27:18] | What’re you doing here, Tate? | 你怎么在这 泰特 |
[27:59] | – Can I help you? – You’re John Dutton? | -有事吗 -你是约翰·达顿吗 |
[28:01] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[28:03] | What do you got there? | 你拿着什么 |
[28:05] | Behind your back. | 你背后 |
[28:07] | You know when John Dutton– when he’ll be home? | 你知道约翰·达顿什么时候回来吗 |
[28:09] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看你的手 |
[28:11] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看你的手 |
[28:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no gun. Ah, wait. | 不不不 别开枪 等等 |
[28:15] | – Show me your hands. – Wait. | -给我看你的手 -等一下 |
[28:17] | – Show me your hands. – Wait, don’t– | -给我看你的手 -别… |
[28:19] | Show me your hands. | 给我看你的手 |
[28:22] | I’m not here to hurt him. | 我不是来伤害他的 |
[28:26] | I got something I can only give to him. | 这个东西只能给他 |
[28:28] | I’m his son, and his attorney. | 我是他儿子 也是他的律师 |
[28:29] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[28:31] | – His attorney? – Yeah. | -他的律师 -没错 |
[28:34] | You’re right. I can give it to you. | 那我可以给你 |
[28:37] | – Easy. – I can give it to you. | -慢点 -可以给你 |
[28:42] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[28:45] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[28:47] | Put the… | 放… |
[28:50] | He’s been served. | 他被传唤了 |
[29:00] | So you wanna walk me through what the fuck we’re doing here? | 你能不能解释我们到底来这干吗 |
[29:03] | Looking for a bear. | 找一头熊 |
[29:06] | What’re we supposed to do when we find it? | 找到又怎么样 |
[29:09] | Shoot, shovel, and shut the fuck up. | “开枪 埋葬 一语不发” |
[29:30] | Jimmy, hand me the rifle. | 吉米 步枪给我 |
[29:33] | Give me the fucking rifle. | 快把步枪给我 |
[29:35] | I thought you said you were gonna grab the rifle. | 你不是说你要拿步枪吗 |
[29:40] | You got a gun on you? | 你带枪了吗 |
[29:41] | I can’t have no gun. I’m a goddamn felon. | 我有重罪前科 怎么能拿枪 |
[29:45] | So what do we do? | 那怎么办 |
[29:46] | Story of my fucking life. | 每次都那么霉 |
[29:48] | Okay, we’re gonna haze it out of here. | 好吧 我们得把它赶走 |
[29:52] | We’re gonna run right at it. | 朝它冲过去 |
[29:53] | That sounds like a really bad idea. | 感觉是个很烂的点子 |
[29:55] | – Ready? – Fuck it. | -准备好了吗 -管他的 |
[29:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:00] | Oh, this is fucking insane. | 他妈的疯了 |
[30:23] | Oh, God, help me. | 天啊 救救我 |
[30:25] | Help me. | 救命 |
[30:27] | Oh, my God, help me. Ryan. | 天啊 救我 莱恩 |
[30:30] | Help me! | 救命 |
[30:32] | Oh, my God, help me. | 天啊 救救我 |
[30:34] | Ryan. Oh, God, new guy, help me. | 莱恩 天啊 新来的 救我 |
[30:36] | Help me. | 救命 |
[30:38] | Ryan. Ryan! | 莱恩 莱恩 |
[30:40] | How good a friend is this sumbitch? | 这傻逼和你关系好吗 |
[30:42] | How good do you rope? | 你套绳索技术怎样 |
[30:43] | A bit early to get this western, ain’t it? | 现在就表演西部风采会不会太早了 |
[30:46] | Am I heading or heeling? | 我套头还是脚 |
[30:48] | Whichever you can catch. | 能套住哪个就哪个 |
[30:59] | There you go. There you go. | 捉住了 |
[31:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:36] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[31:39] | Jimmy, you owe me a rope. | 吉米 你欠我一根绳子 |
[31:46] | – Hey, where’s my horse? – Halfway to Kentucky. | -我的马呢 -去肯塔基的路上了 |
[31:49] | One of these days we’ll find one you don’t fall off of. | 我们得给你找一匹不会摔下来的马 |
[31:51] | Hey, can you guys walk a little slower? | 你们能走慢点吗 |
[31:54] | Fuck you, Jimmy. | 去你的 吉米 |
[31:57] | Yeah, fuck you, Jimmy. | 对 去你的 吉米 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:04] | Can you feel that? | 能感觉到吗 |
[32:06] | Okay, let me see you wiggle your toes. | 动动你的脚趾 |
[32:09] | – Wiggle your toes. – I’m doing it. | -动动脚趾 -我在动了 |
[32:11] | Okay. Other foot. | 好 换一只脚 |
[32:18] | Very good. Wiggle your toes for me. | 很好 动动你的脚趾 |
[32:21] | Very good. Very good. | 非常好 |
[32:24] | Okay, you know, we’re gonna take you up to radiology. | 好 我们要带你到放射科 |
[32:26] | When you get back, I’d like to see you eat something. | 等你回来后 我希望你能吃点东西 |
[32:29] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[32:31] | – I’m not hungry. – I’d like to see you try. | -我不饿 -我希望你试一试 |
[32:38] | How serious is this? | 有多严重 |
[32:40] | Well, she’s through the worse. | 最糟的她已经熬过了 |
[32:42] | Which is surprising. I wasn’t optimistic at all. | 现在已经很惊喜了 我本来一点也不乐观的 |
[32:45] | But I’m encouraged by the fact that she has speech. | 但看见她现在能讲话给了我信心 |
[32:47] | She seems to be aware of her surroundings. | 她似乎能意识到周遭环境 |
[32:50] | And she’s got some feeling in her extremities, | 四肢也有感觉 |
[32:52] | but I am concerned about the lack of motor skills. | 不过我担心的是她现在没有运动能力 |
[32:54] | Those will come back, hopefully, | 日后等有了知觉 |
[32:56] | when there is sensation present. | 希望这些也能恢复 |
[32:58] | We’ll watch for bleeds. | 我们会关注是否出血 |
[33:00] | That’s the most severe risk at the moment. | 这是目前最大的风险 |
[33:03] | But a shower from the fire sprinklers is not gonna help. | 但烟雾探测器喷水不会有任何帮助 |
[33:06] | No more sage, okay? | 别点鼠尾草了 好吗 |
[33:08] | Worked, though, didn’t it? | 还是起了作用 不是吗 |
[33:10] | Why don’t I take Tate back to the ranch? | 要不我把泰特带回农场去 |
[33:12] | But I wanna stay with Mom. | 我想和妈妈待在一起 |
[33:14] | – This is no place for a boy. – You gotta take him. | -小孩不能待在这 -你带他走 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna send your mom to a CT scan, okay? | 我们送你妈妈去做CT 好吗 |
[33:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:24] | Tate, you should come with me. | 泰特 你跟我走 |
[33:30] | Love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[34:58] | Help, please. Help us. | 救命 救救我们 |
[35:01] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[35:02] | – Help us, please. – No, I’ll help you. | -救救我们 -我来救你们 |
[35:05] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一会 |
[35:16] | You’re in a real pickle. I ain’t gonna lie to you. | 不骗你们 你们现在真的很危险 |
[35:18] | How’d you get here? | 你们怎么到这来了 |
[35:19] | Uh, we went for hike and we got lost | 我们徒步旅行迷路了 |
[35:23] | and then a bear chased us and we jumped down here. | 一头熊追着我们 然后我们跳下来了 |
[35:26] | Uh, it don’t much matter now. | 不用说了 没意义 |
[35:29] | Is that your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[35:32] | – Does he speak English? – No. | -他会说英文吗 -不会 |
[35:35] | – What’s your name? – Kim. | -你叫什么 -金姆 |
[35:37] | All right, Kim, well, here’s the deal. | 好了 金姆 那就这样 |
[35:40] | I’m gonna drop this rope down to you. | 我把绳子扔下来给你 |
[35:42] | Put it under your arms and I’ll pull you up. | 你把绳子套在腋下 我拉你上来 |
[35:44] | You catch it, you hear? | 抓住了 听见没 |
[35:48] | – We put it around us both. – What? No. | -我把我们都套上 -什么 不 |
[35:50] | That’s too heavy. I can’t pull up both of you. | 太重了 我拉不动你们两个 |
[35:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[35:53] | Explain it to him that I can’t fucking lift both of you! | 跟他解释一下 我拉不动你们两个 |
[35:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, hey. | 不 不 不… |
[36:04] | Hey, grab it with both hands. | 双手抓住绳子 |
[36:09] | Listen to me. Grab it with both hands. | 听我说 双手抓住绳子 |
[37:00] | It’s tricky, Tom. | 很棘手 汤姆 |
[37:02] | At a minimum, it’s assault. | 至少也得判个故意伤人 |
[37:04] | And if Monica… | 如果莫妮卡 |
[37:06] | If Monica dies, it’s involuntary manslaughter. | 如果莫妮卡死了 就是过失杀人了 |
[37:09] | Now we’re waiting to hear from Tribal General Council | 现在我们等着部落总理事会 |
[37:12] | and the federal prosecutor to decide how they wanna charge. | 和联邦检察院判定该如何判刑 |
[37:16] | Feds don’t have jurisdiction on this. | 联邦政府没有司法权 |
[37:18] | – Need to tell them that. – I will. | -你得跟他们说 -我会的 |
[37:21] | He showing any remorse? | 他有表现出懊悔吗 |
[37:23] | Remorse is all he’s showing. | 他现在非常懊悔 |
[37:24] | – For her or himself? – A little bit of both. | -为她还是为自己 -两者都有一点 |
[37:28] | He’s not a bad kid. | 他不是个坏孩子 |
[37:30] | – He’s just had a rough life. – Who hasn’t? | -只是生活很不幸 -谁不是呢 |
[37:35] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他聊聊吗 |
[37:36] | On the record or off? | 记录在案还是私下的 |
[37:39] | There won’t be any record of this. | 不会被记录下来的 |
[37:44] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[37:45] | Hard to say. | 很难说 |
[37:48] | Am I going to jail? | 我要坐牢吗 |
[37:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:53] | I didn’t mean to do it. | 我不是故意的 |
[37:55] | That’s the inmate’s motto. | 这句话是犯人的座右铭 |
[37:58] | How about you scream something else? | 你还是喊点别的吧 |
[38:00] | You can’t let killing her be your contribution to this life. | 你不能让杀死她成为你这生的成就 |
[38:04] | Say that. | 这么说 |
[38:05] | I won’t let it. | 不会的 |
[38:08] | If she dies, we gotta charge you. | 如果她死了 我们要起诉你 |
[38:11] | No way around it. | 没有回旋余地 |
[38:13] | But if she lives, you get one chance. | 但如果她没死 你就还有一次机会 |
[38:17] | And it’s your last chance. | 也是你的最后一次机会 |
[38:19] | There’s only two roads in this life. | 你这辈子只有两条路 |
[38:23] | One’s wide as a highway, full of choices. | 一条是康庄大道 各种机遇抉择 |
[38:27] | The other one’s pencil thin | 另一条是独木桥 |
[38:29] | with only two directions. | 只有两个方向 |
[38:32] | You’re on the skinny road right now. | 你现在进退两难 |
[38:42] | Be very careful where you put your feet. | 注意自己的选择 |
[38:54] | What do you wanna do with him? | 你打算怎样处置他 |
[38:55] | Let him go. For now. | 让他走 不过是暂时的 |
[39:19] | This isn’t what I expected, Mo. | 这出乎我的预料 老莫 |
[39:21] | What did you expect? | 你期望什么 |
[39:24] | Well, I had big ideas about how to elevate… | 我之前对晋升有过想法 |
[39:31] | I thought it’d be easier. | 我想这不难 |
[39:33] | That’s what the last Chairman said. | 上一任的主席就是这么说的 |
[39:38] | Sometimes I wonder if I’ll make any difference at all. | 有时我在想自己能否有所作为 |
[39:41] | He said that too. | 他也是这么说的 |
[40:08] | Are you okay, Grandpa? | 你还好吗 爷爷 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[40:11] | When’s the last time you ate? | 你上次吃饭是什么时候 |
[40:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:16] | What–what do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫不知道 |
[40:20] | Well, let’s fix that. | 我们解决一下 |
[40:49] | Stay. | 别乱跑 |
[40:51] | Stay here, grandson. | 待在这别动 孙子 |
[40:54] | I need a complete portfolio | 我要关于天堂谷资本开发 |
[40:55] | on Paradise Valley Development Holdings. | 控股的所有文件 |
[40:58] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[40:59] | Then bring my computer | 然后带上我的电脑 |
[41:00] | and meet me at my father’s ranch. | 跟我在我父亲的农场碰面 |
[41:03] | Yes, in Montana. | 对 在蒙大拿 |
[41:05] | Yes, it will be cold. | 没错 会很冷 |
[41:07] | I don’t know how cold. | 我不知道有多冷 |
[41:09] | Pack like you’re going skiing, Jason. | 就像你要去滑雪一样 杰森 |
[41:11] | You’ll be just fine. | 不会冻着的 |
[41:14] | – Where’s your brother? – Don’t know. Not here. | -你哥呢 -不知道 不在这 |
[41:19] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:20] | Being part of the solution, Daddy. | 解决问题 老爸 |
[41:22] | Just like you asked. | 就像你说的 |
[41:25] | I, uh… | 我 |
[41:27] | I need you to watch Tate. | 你帮我照看一下泰特 |
[41:29] | He’s–he’s in the other room. | 他在另一间屋子 |
[41:32] | Babysitting is where I draw the line. | 我可不当保姆 |
[41:33] | God damn it, Beth, I’m not… | 该死 贝丝 我不 |
[41:37] | I’m not asking. | 我不是在求你 |
[41:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:41] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[42:00] | – Who are you? – I’m your aunt. | -你是谁 -我是你姑姑 |
[42:07] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[42:09] | – Kind of. – What do you want? | -有点 -你想吃什么 |
[42:13] | – What can you make? – Cheese plate. | -你会做什么 -奶酪盘 |
[42:20] | All right, I got an idea. | 好吧 我有个主意 |
[42:22] | You wanna go see what the cowboys are having for supper? | 你想去看看牛仔们晚饭吃什么吗 |
[42:25] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[43:07] | Where’s Tate? | 泰特在哪 |
[43:09] | He’s at the ranch. | 他在农场 |
[43:13] | – Where’s my grandfather? – Right here, darling. | -我爷爷呢 -在这 亲爱的 |
[43:19] | There you are. | 你在啊 |
[43:21] | Yes, ma’am, here I am. | 对 女士 我就在这 |
[43:23] | Here, let’s try to eat some more, okay? | 给 试着吃点 好吗 |
[43:25] | Yay, more pudding. | 又是布丁 |
[43:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[43:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[43:54] | I don’t understand why they feed you things in the hospital | 为什么医院会给病人吃些 |
[43:57] | we won’t let our son eat. | 我们不让儿子吃的东西 |
[44:01] | Next thing you know, they’ll be bringing me bacon. | 接下来 就让我吃培根 |
[44:07] | Speaking of our son, where is he? | 说到儿子 他在哪 |
[44:13] | He’s at the ranch, baby. | 他在农场 宝贝 |
[44:26] | It’s very exciting to have you all here. | 你们都能来真是太让人兴奋了 |
[44:29] | It’s humbling that you would donate your time, | 为了我信仰的事业 你们奉献了时间 |
[44:32] | your passion, to the causes I believe in. | 和你们的热情 真是让我受宠若惊 |
[44:36] | That must mean that you believe in them too. | 这说明你们有同样的信仰 |
[44:39] | I promise you this, no matter how hard you work, | 我向你们保证 无论你们工作多么卖力 |
[44:44] | I’ll work harder. | 我都会更卖力 |
[44:46] | But the campaign is just the beginning. | 但竞选只是一个开始 |
[44:48] | The real work starts after we’ve won | 我们胜出之后 真正的工作才开始 |
[44:51] | and I’m your new Attorney General. | 而我将是你们的新检察长 |
[45:12] | Hey, Jamie. I need you. | 杰米 我需要你 |
[45:14] | Give me a call when you get this, will you? | 收到信息给我回电话 好吗 |
[45:24] | I’m sorry to bother you again, sir, but, uh, | 抱歉又打扰你了 先生 但是 |
[45:26] | we need the sheriff out here. | 我们需要警长到这里来一趟 |
[45:28] | So when you get this, give me a call, will you? | 收到信息后 给我回个电话好吗 |
[45:37] | Ah, it hurts. | 真疼 |
[45:43] | You gotta help me here. I’m… | 帮帮我吧 我还 |
[45:47] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[45:51] | God damn it, I got too much to do. | 该死 我还有很多事要做 |
[46:00] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去弄些咖啡喝 |
[46:02] | You want some? – I’m all right. | -你要吗 -不用了 |
[46:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:24] | Looks like you brought the music festival to me. | 你把音乐节开到这来了 |