时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Stupid bitch! | 傻婊子 |
[00:41] | You stupid bitch! | 你个蠢婊子 |
[01:06] | Got him locked in here. | 我把他锁在里面 |
[01:08] | Looks like he fell in a mulcher. | 看来他惹上大麻烦了 |
[01:11] | It’s like trying to wrestle a damn mountain lion. | 跟他就像和美洲狮搏斗一样 |
[01:14] | – Not sure two’s enough. – Eh, two’s enough. | -不知道两个人够不够 -够了 |
[01:16] | Was he trying to steal a horse? | 他当时想偷马吗 |
[01:18] | Nope, found him sleeping in the hay loft. | 不 我发现他睡在厩楼 |
[01:20] | Tried to toss him out, went all wild-cat on me. | 想把他赶出去 他像野猫一样扑向我 |
[01:22] | That’s trespassing, Stan. | 这是非法入侵 斯坦 |
[01:24] | Call the sheriff. | 叫警长来 |
[01:26] | The sheriff told me to call you. | 警长让我找你 |
[02:18] | Put the stick down, son. | 把棍子放下 孩子 |
[02:20] | You want it? | 你要吗 |
[02:21] | Come fucking get it! | 过来拿啊 |
[02:24] | Let me see your flashlight. | 让我用下你的手电筒 |
[02:29] | Put the stick down, son. | 把棍子放下 孩子 |
[02:37] | You’re in a fair bit of trouble. | 你可遇到麻烦了 |
[02:39] | No fucking shit. | 废话 |
[02:40] | Get these drifters through every now and then. | 动不动就有流浪汉 |
[02:43] | You sure roughed him up pretty good. | 你这揍得挺狠 |
[02:44] | He was like that when I found him. | 我找到他时就这样了 |
[02:52] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[02:59] | Those don’t look like drifter hands. | 不像流浪汉的手 |
[03:02] | That looks infected. | 看起来感染了 |
[03:04] | Well, it sure feels infected. | 感觉是感染了 |
[03:09] | There’s a pig farm down near Miles City. | 在迈耳市附近有个养猪场 |
[03:11] | Ex-husband showed up and beat the whole family to death | 有个前夫想打死全家 |
[03:13] | before somebody cracked his skull with a frying pan. | 但有人用平底锅拍碎了他的头骨 |
[03:17] | They still haven’t found the oldest boy. | 警方还没找到长子 |
[03:21] | You know anything about that? | 你知道吗 |
[03:26] | All I know is this… | 我只知道 |
[03:31] | I should have killed that motherfucker years ago. | 我几年前早该杀死那个混蛋 |
[03:36] | What’s your name, son? | 孩子 你叫什么 |
[03:38] | – Rip. – Rip. | -里普 -里普 |
[03:42] | You hungry, Rip? | 你饿吗 里普 |
[03:50] | Can you ride a horse? | 你会骑马吗 |
[03:51] | I can from “A” to “B.” | 以马代步可以 |
[03:53] | Can you rope? | 你会用套索吗 |
[03:55] | I can rope. | 我会 |
[03:57] | Put the sandwich down, son. | 放下三明治 孩子 |
[04:00] | If you’re gonna work for me, | 你要是想为我工作 |
[04:01] | everything you ever been through stays right here. | 就把经历过的一切都留在这里 |
[04:04] | I won’t have it on my ranch. | 不许带到我的牧场 |
[04:06] | No fighting. | 不准打架 |
[04:08] | – And if you steal… – I don’t steal, sir. | -如果你偷 -我不偷东西 先生 |
[04:10] | I ain’t never started a fight in my life. | 我这辈子就没跟人打过架 |
[04:12] | You’re gonna have to prove yourself if you want a chance. | 你想要机会 就得证明自己 |
[04:15] | You gotta pay a price if you wanna work for me. | 想为我工作就得付出代价 |
[04:18] | I ain’t got no money. | 我身无分文 |
[04:20] | Don’t cost money, just a little pain. | 不花钱 只是有点痛 |
[04:24] | Well, sir, pain I’m used to. | 先生 我早就习惯疼痛了 |
[04:28] | May I finish my sandwich? | 能让我吃完三明治吗 |
[05:59] | What a fuckin’ mess, John. | 真是一团糟 约翰 |
[06:03] | You’d think these tourists would learn | 你觉得这些游客会认识到 |
[06:04] | the wilderness isn’t a theme park. | 这片荒野不是主题公园吗 |
[06:06] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是说这个 |
[06:08] | I’m talking about that. | 我在说那个 |
[06:10] | Now I gotta get an agent up here from Fish and Wildlife. | 我得找鱼类及野生动物管理局的人来 |
[06:12] | That’s a federal offense. | 这可是联邦重罪 |
[06:13] | What’s the ETA on Wildlife? | 野生动物管理局的人什么时候到 |
[06:15] | Said a few hours. | 说是要几个小时 |
[06:15] | It was self-defense, Donnie. Let’s not overreact here. | 这是自卫 唐尼 别大题小做 |
[06:18] | He’s out here looking for a bear you told him to hunt. | 他在这寻找你让他追捕的熊 |
[06:20] | I told him to haze it out of here before it killed my cattle. | 我让他趁我牲畜被杀之前 把熊赶走 |
[06:23] | Here’s the picture Fish and Wildlife are gonna paint: | 鱼类及野生动物管理局会这么看 |
[06:25] | He is up here hunting illegally, | 他在这里非法狩猎 |
[06:26] | kills an endangered species. | 杀死了一头濒危动物 |
[06:28] | Witnessed by two tourists | 被两名游客目击 |
[06:29] | he then throws off the fucking cliff. | 接着他把游客扔下了悬崖 |
[06:32] | Then he gives me some bullshit story | 然后跟我扯 |
[06:33] | about throwing them a rope… | 给他们扔了绳子 |
[06:35] | and both of them, John… both of them slip. | 两个 约翰 他们两个都滑下去了 |
[06:38] | – I’m calling Jamie. – You’re gonna need him. | -我给杰米打电话 -你确实需要他 |
[06:45] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[06:46] | I got a real problem, and you’re not here to fix it. | 我遇到个大麻烦 而你没在这处理 |
[06:49] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[06:57] | They’re gonna make a real stink out of this. | 他们肯定会小题大做的 |
[06:59] | That’s what I get for trying to do the right thing. | 这就是我想做好事的结果 |
[07:02] | I should’ve just buried them all. | 我该把他们全埋了 |
[07:10] | – Where were you standing, Rip? – I was right here. | -你当时站在哪 里普 -这里 |
[07:12] | I mean, if that ain’t self-defense, | 这都不算自卫 |
[07:14] | I don’t know what is. | 我不知道什么才算 |
[07:15] | If that’s where you were really standing. | 前提是你真的在那 |
[07:16] | Hey, Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[07:17] | There’s powder burns on his fucking nose, man. | 它鼻子那有火药灼伤的痕迹 好吗 |
[07:20] | Why don’t you do your job? | 为什么你不认真点 |
[07:21] | John, calm your boy down here, | 约翰 管好你的人 |
[07:23] | or we’re gonna have this conversation in town. | 不然我们就警局见了 |
[07:25] | Rip. | 里普 |
[07:28] | Go to the house and wait for Fish and Wildlife. | 回家等鱼类及野生动物管理局来处理 |
[07:38] | I got enough problems without you inventing more for me. | 我有很多麻烦事 你别再给我添乱了 |
[07:41] | Look, John, | 约翰 |
[07:42] | somebody kills a bear and ten thousand vegans | 一头熊被杀 会有成千上万的素食主义者 |
[07:44] | send letters to their Congressman. | 写信给国会议员 |
[07:45] | They won’t send one God damn letter for those tourists. | 可他们不会为这些游客的死写信 |
[07:48] | Now you should have buried that thing in a hole | 你应该在我到这之前 |
[07:51] | before I got here, ’cause I ain’t the problem. | 就把它埋掉 因为制造麻烦的不是我 |
[07:54] | The Feds are. | 是联邦政府 |
[08:01] | 博兹曼综合医院 物理治疗和运动医学 | |
[08:04] | Good, take another step. | 好 再往前一步 |
[08:07] | I can feel my thigh, but my… | 我的大腿有感觉 但我 |
[08:10] | It’s like my foot’s asleep. | 我的脚就像睡着了 |
[08:12] | – Feels kind of weird. – I’m glad it feels. | -感觉有点怪 -有感觉就好 |
[08:15] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:16] | Okay, we need to turn you now at the end… | 到头了 我们得转个身 |
[08:18] | so we’re gonna swing your arm around, | 把胳膊转过来 |
[08:19] | shift your weight… | 转换重心 |
[08:21] | Good, you’re doing it. | 你做得很好 |
[08:23] | Reach over here. You got it? | 往这来 你可以吗 |
[08:24] | – Yeah. – Okay, spread your legs. | -嗯 -迈开腿 |
[08:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:27] | Damn, I’m cruising now. | 天哪 我可以健步如飞了 |
[08:30] | One step at a time. | 一步一步慢慢来 |
[08:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:33] | Did Kayce take Tate to school? | 凯斯送泰特去上学了吗 |
[08:36] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[08:39] | When they release me… | 我出院之后 |
[08:41] | I wanna stay with you, okay? | 想和你一起住 好吗 |
[08:44] | Just me and Tate. | 只有我和泰特 |
[08:46] | Your place is not with me, honey. | 你不应该和我待在一起 宝贝 |
[08:49] | It’s with your husband. | 和你丈夫一起才对 |
[08:52] | I don’t know who he is. | 他已经不是我认识的他了 |
[08:58] | I wanna stay with you. | 我想和你一起住 |
[09:01] | Don’t tell me no. | 别拒绝我 |
[09:05] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:11] | Ready for your next step? | 准备好迈下一步了吗 |
[09:12] | – Here we go. – Yeah… | -开始吧 -好 |
[09:14] | Good, okay. | 很好 |
[09:15] | Please step down. Great. | 走下来 很好 |
[09:18] | Bozeman grew by almost 2,000 people last year. | 去年博兹曼增加了近两千人口 |
[09:21] | In two decades, it’s doubled in size, | 近二十年 博兹曼的面积整整扩大了一倍 |
[09:23] | presenting opportunities and also challenges. | 其中机遇与挑战并存 |
[09:26] | Growth brings change. | 发展带来变化 |
[09:28] | Change brings conflict. | 变化带来矛盾 |
[09:29] | Absolutely. Are those were some real issues to keep in mind | 没错 这是你在接下来的竞选中 |
[09:33] | for the upcoming elections? | 要考虑的问题吗 |
[09:34] | Have you ever get concerned that some of John Dutton’s problems | 约翰·达顿有些麻烦变成了杰米的负担 |
[09:36] | become Jamie’s problems? | 你困扰吗 |
[09:37] | Constantly. | 习以为常 |
[09:39] | There’s not much you can do about that, huh? | 你也拿他没办法对吗 |
[09:40] | Distance him as much as I can. | 尽可能和他保持距离 |
[09:42] | I hear rumors. | 我听到传言 |
[09:43] | This cover-up about the shooting near the reservation… | 这次保留地旁边的枪击案被压下来 |
[09:46] | What cover-up? | 什么压下来 |
[09:47] | The investigation was led by the state | 调查是由州立部门 |
[09:49] | and the Bureau of Land Management. | 和土地管理局进行的 |
[09:50] | – Jamie wasn’t involved in that. – You don’t think? | -杰米和这件事无关 -你是这么想的 |
[09:56] | I asked you to research issues, | 我是让你调查问题的 |
[09:58] | not the candidate you’re working for. | 不是调查你效力于的候选人 |
[09:59] | It’s sort of the same thing. | 其实差不多 |
[10:02] | He’s running unopposed. | 他是独立竞选 |
[10:03] | There is no one to ask those questions. | 没有人会问这些问题 |
[10:05] | Yet. I mean, you really think | 只是现在还没有 你真的以为 |
[10:07] | he’s the only ambitious attorney in Montana? | 他是蒙大拿唯一有野心的律师吗 |
[10:11] | Remind me where you’re from. | 你是哪的人来着 |
[10:13] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[10:16] | And your girlfriend’s here… | 你的女朋友在这里 |
[10:17] | – Working on her doctorate in the park. – Right. | -在公园攻读博士 -嗯 |
[10:21] | – I’d love to meet her. – Oh, great. | -我很想见见她 -太好了 |
[10:23] | Yeah, we should… we should all grab dinner. | 一起吃个晚饭 |
[10:25] | I mean, you know, with all our free time. | 有空的时候再说 |
[10:29] | I’ll make time for that. | 我会挤出时间的 |
[10:32] | Great. | 好 |
[10:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:44] | Did it to my place too. | 我家也遭殃了 |
[11:47] | Tore it to pieces. | 被翻了个底朝天 |
[11:48] | Who? | 谁干的 |
[11:50] | Treasure hunters. | 寻宝人 |
[12:11] | Should have let me shoot him. | 应该让我把他崩了的 |
[12:31] | You the one taking me to see the bear? | 是你带我去看熊吗 |
[12:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[12:35] | Officer Skyles. Not ma’am. | 斯凯尔斯警官 别叫女士 |
[12:38] | How far’s the ride? | 要骑多远 |
[12:40] | Mm, it’s a few hours. | 几个小时 |
[12:42] | You Mr. Wheeler? | 你是惠勒先生吗 |
[12:43] | – You the one who shot the bear? – Yes, ma’am… | -是你把熊杀了吗 -是的 女士 |
[12:46] | Officer Skyles… I am, yeah. | 斯凯尔斯警官 是我 |
[12:47] | – Is this the rifle? – Yes. | -就用这把枪吗 -是的 |
[13:09] | Heard a lot of rumors about you, Mr. Wheeler. | 听过很多关于你的传言 惠勒先生 |
[13:13] | All of them bad. | 都不是什么好事 |
[13:16] | Well, most are probably true. | 大部分应该都是真的 |
[13:20] | I sure hope not. | 我希望不是 |
[13:21] | For your sake. | 为了你好 |
[13:24] | Hey, ride in front of me, please. | 到我前面去 |
[13:25] | He’s got a horsefly on his rump, there. | 它屁股上有一只马蝇 |
[13:28] | – I don’t see a horsefly. – Well, I could sure see it. | -我没看到 -我看到了 |
[13:30] | You want me to swat it before your horse… | 要我把它拍死吗 别让你的马… |
[13:31] | Don’t fuckin’ touch my horse, you understand me? | 你他妈别碰我的马 明白吗 |
[13:33] | Ma’am, if that horsefly bites his ass… | 长官 如果马蝇咬了它的屁股 |
[13:34] | Don’t you touch my horse… | 不许碰我的马 |
[13:39] | Nobody ever fucking listens to me. | 就没人听过我的话 |
[13:42] | You lost the reins! | 你的缰绳掉了 |
[13:44] | Jump! | 跳下来 |
[14:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:04] | I’m… I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[14:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:08] | You ain’t gonna die, | 你不会死的 |
[14:09] | ’cause if you die they’re gonna think I did this too. | 要是你死了 他们就会以为这也是我干的 |
[14:15] | Viggo, I need the chopper at Pasture 23, | 维戈 派直升机到23号草场 |
[14:18] | right fucking now. | 现在就来 |
[14:19] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[14:21] | Give me your gun. I’m gonna shoot the horse. | 把枪给我 我把马打死 |
[14:25] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:27] | When that horse catches its breath, | 等那匹马缓过来了 |
[14:28] | it’s gonna go berserk against those wires | 就会疯狂地挣脱铁丝网 |
[14:30] | and it’s gonna drag your ass to your death. | 然后把你拖死 |
[14:32] | – Now give me the gun. – You… | -把枪给我 -你… |
[14:34] | do not get my gun. | 不能拿我的枪 |
[14:43] | All this time I’m wasting cutting this horse loose | 我割铁丝把马放走浪费的时间 |
[14:45] | I could be saving you. | 都可以用来救你的 |
[14:55] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[14:58] | Okay, come on. | 站起来 |
[15:15] | You’re all right. | 你没事的 |
[15:18] | Okay, now, if I pull this post… | 如果我把这根桩子 |
[15:21] | from out of you, it’s gonna kill you, | 从你身上拔出来 你就会死 |
[15:23] | so I’m gonna lift you from the ground, all right? | 所以我要把你抱起来 |
[15:25] | Put your arms around me. | 用手抱着我 |
[15:26] | W… we should call… call somebody. | 我们应该打电话叫人来 |
[15:28] | There is nobody to call. | 没有别人可以帮忙 |
[15:31] | Now listen, you got no reason to trust me… | 你没有理由相信我 |
[15:34] | But you have to. | 但你别无选择 |
[15:35] | Now, please, put your arm around me. | 拜托 用手抱着我 |
[15:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:39] | Okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:41] | Are you ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 来吧 |
[15:42] | One! | 一 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry I lost the horses. | 很抱歉 我让马都跑了 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry, horses always come home. | 别担心 马会自己回家的 |
[15:58] | I’m sure there’s a lesson in here somewhere. | 我肯定得到了教训 |
[16:00] | Well, you figure it out you let me know. | 等你想明白了就告诉我 |
[16:04] | Don’t be dying on me, now. | 坚持住 |
[16:06] | I’m not getting killed by a fucking fence post. | 我才不会死在一根篱笆桩上呢 |
[16:09] | My ego won’t allow it. | 太丢人了 |
[16:15] | Listen, when the pain gets really bad, | 如果太疼了 |
[16:18] | I want you to try and break it. | 你要努力撑下去 |
[16:19] | – Okay. – All right? | -好 -明白吗 |
[17:28] | I was bad at my job today. | 我今天失职了 |
[17:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:31] | Ran my big mouth. | 说了不该说的话 |
[17:34] | I think she’s on to me. | 我想她盯上我了 |
[17:36] | Good, then we can go home. | 很好 那我们就能回家了 |
[17:38] | No, my editor wants the story. | 不 我的编辑想要这篇文章 |
[17:40] | I have a job, too, and I’m gonna lose it if I don’t go home. | 我也有工作 如果不回去就黄了 |
[17:44] | You know, John Dutton is exactly what’s wrong with this country. | 约翰·达顿正是这个国家的毒瘤 |
[17:46] | He’s a rich, entitled politician that’s… | 有钱有势的政治家 |
[17:49] | breaking the rules he makes to make himself richer. | 通过犯规使自己腰包更鼓 |
[17:53] | Booked a flight for Friday. | 我定了周五的飞机 |
[17:54] | Uh, no… | 不会吧 |
[17:56] | You didn’t. Absolutely not. | 你才没有 肯定没有 |
[17:58] | – What is on your face? – I was on the river | -你脸上是什么 -那天在河上 |
[18:00] | and mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds ate me alive. | 蚊子和蜂鸟一般大 把我生吃了 |
[18:05] | There’s a thought. | 这主意不错 |
[18:09] | No fun for you till you come home. | 等你回家才有甜头 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Look, let’s not… | 听着 我们别 |
[18:16] | Look, these are the kinds of stories that affect real change. | 这些是真正能够改变国家的文章 |
[18:23] | Can’t wait to read it. | 等不及拜读了 |
[18:28] | You’re an evil woman. | 你这个邪恶的女人 |
[18:31] | – That’s not the point. – That’s exactly the point. | -这不是关键 -这正是关键 |
[18:34] | Why do you have to own the land? | 你为什么非要拥有土地 |
[18:35] | Because tribal casinos | 因为部落赌场 |
[18:36] | can only be built on reservation trust land. | 只能建在保留地信托土地上 |
[18:39] | That would mean selling you my leverage. | 相当于把我的筹码卖给你 |
[18:42] | You own the hotel, Dan. | 你有酒店所有权 丹 |
[18:45] | We lease it from you, and we manage. | 我们向你租赁并管理 |
[18:48] | Your leverage is safe, Dan. | 你的筹码很安全 丹 |
[18:50] | Understand, if the tribe owns the land, | 你要明白 如果部落拥有土地 |
[18:52] | there are no more zoning issues, | 就不再有土地规划问题 |
[18:54] | no more permits. | 不需要办许可证 |
[18:55] | We can build a city if we want. | 如果愿意我们可以建一座城 |
[18:58] | And once we announce the build, | 而且一旦我们宣布建造计划 |
[19:00] | the property values in this valley will double that very day. | 这个山谷的地价就会立即翻倍 |
[19:04] | And that doubles the property tax on John Dutton’s ranch | 这也意味着约翰·达顿农场的地税会加倍 |
[19:08] | to approximately $11 million a year. | 大约每年一千一百万美金 |
[19:11] | – He can’t afford that. – No. | -他可付不起 -没错 |
[19:14] | But we can. | 但我们可以 |
[19:16] | This is everything I promised. | 这是我承诺过的一切 |
[19:19] | Sell me the land, | 把土地卖给我 |
[19:21] | and I’ll give you Yellowstone. | 我就把黄石给你 |
[19:23] | Let’s get our attorneys on there to work it out. | 让我们的律师来协商一下 |
[19:24] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[19:25] | No more attorneys. | 不要律师 |
[19:27] | That requires a lot of trust on my part. | 那我可得非常信任你才行 |
[19:32] | Can I trust you, Rainwater? | 我能信任你吗 雷恩沃特 |
[19:35] | You can’t trust anyone, Dan. | 你不能相信任何人 丹 |
[19:37] | You been doing this long enough to know that. | 你干这行这么久 应该知道这点 |
[19:45] | But you can trust me on this. | 但这件事你可以信我 |
[19:47] | I want you to build that for me. | 我想让你为我建造那个 |
[19:50] | That… | 那个 |
[19:52] | will fit in the powder room. | 只适合做盥洗室 |
[19:56] | Can’t wait to see your powder room. | 期待见到你的盥洗室 |
[20:07] | 天堂谷资本开发 建造计划书概况 | |
[20:10] | I only see one legitimate bank on this proposal sheet. | 这计划书上我只看到一个正经银行 |
[20:13] | Goldman Sachs and Chase won’t go near him. | 高盛和大通银行不会理他 |
[20:15] | – He had a bankruptcy in ’09. – What a fucking hack. | -他在09年破产了 -见鬼了 |
[20:18] | – “Akron Capital”? – VC firm out of Encino. | -阿克伦资本银行 -艾西诺一家风投银行 |
[20:22] | That’s how he does it. | 原来如此 |
[20:23] | Dumb money in California, of which there is an endless supply. | 来自加州的傻钱 那可是取之不尽 |
[20:27] | Evidently not. | 显然也不是 |
[20:29] | Look at his credit. It’s the next file. | 看看他的负债 下一个文件 |
[20:31] | He has two mortgages on his house? | 他的房子有两笔贷款 |
[20:33] | Jason, this guy has leveraged everything. | 杰森 这家伙把所有家当都投进去了 |
[20:35] | Every penny is tied up in this development. | 所有钱都被这个开发项目套牢了 |
[20:37] | Moving that river really fucked him. | 移动河道真是把他整惨了 |
[20:39] | Look at file three. | 看看文件三 |
[20:41] | He’s trading on the OTCC. | 他在卖公司股份 |
[20:43] | Ah, I am not that lucky. | 我真是太幸运了 |
[20:46] | It’s at three bucks a share. | 才三美元一股 |
[20:48] | I’m gonna be on his board by Monday. | 周一我就能进他们董事会了 |
[20:56] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[21:05] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 小妞 |
[21:08] | Love your new look. | 喜欢你的新发型 |
[21:10] | You were the inspiration. | 是你给了我灵感 |
[21:12] | Well, that’s a first. | 这可真新鲜 |
[21:14] | Mm, who’s this strapping lad? | 这位小鲜肉是谁 |
[21:16] | This is my assistant, but I’m willing to rent him out. | 是我的助手 但我愿意租给你 |
[21:22] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[21:23] | Unfortunately I’m on the wagon, | 可惜我戒酒了 |
[21:25] | but that’s good news for you. | 但这对你是个好消息 |
[21:27] | You have a designated driver. | 我可以开车送你回家 |
[21:39] | You got any homework? | 有作业吗 |
[21:41] | Boy, do I. | 有啊 |
[21:43] | Did you get my bones? | 你找到我的骨头了吗 |
[21:48] | They took ’em, son. | 被他们拿走了 儿子 |
[21:52] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[21:55] | I’m really sorry, buddy. | 真的很抱歉 小家伙 |
[22:11] | Mama! Mama. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[22:15] | – Hi, baby. – They stole my bones! | -宝贝 -他们偷了我的骨头 |
[22:16] | My dinosaur bones. | 我的恐龙骨头 |
[22:18] | They’re gone. | 没有了 |
[22:21] | Hey, why don’t you run inside with your grandpa? | 你跟外公先进去好吗 |
[22:24] | I gotta talk to your dad, okay? | 我跟爸爸说句话 |
[22:27] | Come on, grandson. | 走吧 孙子 |
[22:34] | Your, uh… | 你 |
[22:36] | memory’s coming back? | 记忆回来了吗 |
[22:39] | I didn’t forget you, I just… | 我没有忘记你 只是 |
[22:41] | I just see differently now, Kayce, that’s all. | 只是我现在看事情角度变了 凯斯 |
[22:45] | Different how? | 怎么变了 |
[22:49] | Look what bringing him back into our lives did. | 看看你重新接纳你父亲的后果 |
[22:52] | I mean, it’s like we’re 18 again | 感觉像我们又回到18岁 |
[22:54] | and you’re running off to the Navy | 你跑去参军 |
[22:55] | ’cause you think I need to be saved. | 因为你认为我需要被拯救 |
[22:58] | But it’s not for us… | 但那不是为了我们 |
[23:01] | it’s for you. | 是为了你自己 |
[23:03] | You invent situations to run from… | 你制造一些状况 然后逃避它 |
[23:07] | and you did it again. | 然后你重蹈覆辙 |
[23:12] | And I’m done begging you to stay. | 我已经不想再求你留下了 |
[23:16] | In fact, the opposite. | 相反地 |
[23:18] | I’m telling you to go. | 我要你离开 |
[23:23] | It’s funny how we choose not to see things. | 我们总是不看清现实 很可笑 |
[23:28] | But I see it now. | 我现在看清了 |
[23:33] | But I need to hear you say it. | 但我要听你亲口说 |
[23:38] | If it’s the last thing you ever give me, give me the truth. | 如果这是你最后能给的 就给我真相吧 |
[23:47] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我哥哥 |
[23:48] | He was gonna kill me. I had no choice. | 还打算杀我 我别无选择 |
[23:53] | The choice was not to go. | 你可以选择留下来 |
[23:56] | That’s not what you chose. | 但你却选择离开 |
[23:59] | My job is to protect our son, and the best way to do that | 保护儿子是我的责任 而最好的方法 |
[24:01] | is to keep him from your father… | 就是让他远离你父亲 |
[24:05] | – and keep him from you. – Monica… | -远离你 -莫妮卡 |
[24:08] | It doesn’t mean I don’t love you, Kayce, | 不代表我不爱你 凯斯 |
[24:10] | ’cause I do. | 我还爱你 |
[24:13] | I love you with my whole heart. | 全心全意 |
[24:19] | I just love our son more. | 但我得更爱我们的儿子 |
[24:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[25:41] | I’m not gonna smoke in your living room, Dan. | 我不想在你家客厅抽烟 丹 |
[25:44] | I do have boundaries. | 我还是有底线的 |
[25:46] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆呢 |
[26:34] | I took you for a cuckold. | 我以为你要戴绿帽了 |
[26:38] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[26:41] | You brought this on yourself, Dan. | 这是你自找的 丹 |
[26:47] | I’m gonna ruin you. | 我要毁了你 |
[26:49] | I’m gonna ruin you | 我会毁了你 |
[26:50] | and your entire fucked-up family. | 和你整个烂家族 |
[26:52] | You hurt my father, I hurt you back. | 你伤害我父亲 我以牙还牙 |
[26:56] | But this isn’t hurting you, Dan. | 但我这不是在伤害你 丹 |
[26:58] | This is just… | 这只是 |
[27:01] | Fun. | 娱乐 |
[27:04] | No, hurting you is gonna be tomorrow morning, | 会伤害你的 是明天上午 |
[27:06] | when I purchase every share you’ve put up for trade. | 我买下你在市场上流通的所有股票 |
[27:10] | I’m only telling you this ’cause I know you can’t stop it. | 我会告诉你也是因为你无法阻止我 |
[27:14] | So I recommend begging your friends | 我建议你向你 |
[27:16] | in California for more money. | 加州的朋友多要点钱 |
[27:17] | Maybe they’ll be dumb enough to do it, and frankly, Dan, | 或许他们人傻钱多 说实话 丹 |
[27:20] | God, I hope they are, ’cause this has been | 我真希望他们能给你钱 |
[27:22] | too fucking easy. | 因为这一切太容易了 |
[27:46] | You’ll regret ever having met me, | 你会后悔认识我的 |
[27:47] | – you have my word. – No, Dan, | -我向你保证 -错了 丹 |
[27:49] | regret is the one thing I just won’t do. | 我的字典里没有后悔 |
[28:10] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[28:13] | Can you help me out? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[28:14] | I… I ran out of gas. | 我车没油了 |
[28:16] | Can you help me out, man? | 能帮个忙吗 兄弟 |
[28:17] | I’m just trying to get, like, ten bucks. | 我只需要个十块钱吧 |
[28:19] | You can just set your can there. | 你把油桶放下 |
[28:20] | I’ll fill it up for you. | 我给你装满 |
[28:22] | Nah, man, why don’t you just give me the cash? | 兄弟 你要不直接给我现金吧 |
[28:24] | That’d be better. We’re parked down the way… | 这样好点 我们的车停在那边 |
[28:26] | my girl’s waiting near another station… | 我马子在另一个加油站等我 |
[28:28] | that way I don’t have to carry this thing, | 不然我也不用拿这玩意过来了 |
[28:29] | you know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[28:30] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[28:32] | You don’t need gas. | 你不需要汽油 |
[28:35] | Man, why you gotta be like that? | 你怎么这样 |
[28:36] | I’m just trying to ask you for some fucking help. | 我他妈只是找你帮个忙 |
[28:39] | – Fuck you. – What? | -去你妈的 -什么 |
[28:40] | I said fuck you! | 我说去你妈的 |
[28:42] | – Today’s not the day. – Yeah? | -今天不是时候 -是吗 |
[28:45] | Maybe today is the day, motherfucker. | 或许就是今天了 婊子养的 |
[28:46] | Now you can give me everything you got. | 现在把你身上所有东西交出来 |
[28:56] | Hey, buddy! Knock it off! | 兄弟 别打了 |
[28:59] | Get off, now! | 住手 |
[29:00] | – We need help over here!– – Call the sheriff! | -来人啊 -报警 |
[29:08] | 传讯 碎岩联邦部落起诉约翰·达顿 | |
[29:19] | – She gonna make it? – Yeah. | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[29:22] | She’s tough as a mule, that one. | 她和骡子一样顽强 |
[29:24] | They’re sending another ranger out tomorrow. | 他们明天会派另一位骑警 |
[29:26] | See if you can keep this one on a horse. | 看这回你能不能保住别人不落马 |
[29:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[29:32] | I can’t wait to see which disappointment this is. | 看看哪个败家子回来了 |
[29:42] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[29:43] | – I needed you! – I was campaigning. | -我一直在找你 -我在忙竞选 |
[29:45] | You been gone two fuckin’ days, Jamie. | 你离开两天了 杰米 |
[29:47] | You can’t pick one phone call? | 一个电话都不接 |
[29:49] | God knows I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[29:51] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry? | -对不起 -对不起 |
[29:52] | Hell, you don’t even know what you’re sorry for. | 你连自己为什么对不起都不知道 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry. Christina has my phone. | 对不起 手机在克里斯蒂娜那 |
[29:56] | Christina has your phone. God damn it, Jamie. | 手机在克里斯蒂娜那 该死的 杰米 |
[29:59] | When Rip takes Fish and Wildlife out tomorrow, | 明天里普带鱼类及野生动物管理局的人出去时 |
[30:01] | – I need you with them. – Okay. | -你陪他一起 -好的 |
[30:02] | Why is Fish and Wildlife coming tomorrow? | 为什么明天鱼类及野生动物管理局的人要来 |
[30:06] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[30:07] | I have campaign stops in Helena and Great Falls… | 我明天在海伦娜和大瀑布城那有竞选活动 |
[30:09] | No, you don’t, because the first thing you’re doing tomorrow | 没有了 因为明天你要做的第一件事就是 |
[30:12] | is withdrawing from the race. | 退出竞选 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | – I’m doing this for you. – No, you’re doing it for you, | -我是为了你 -不 你是为了自己 |
[30:18] | and now you’re not doing it anymore. | 现在你不用了 |
[30:22] | I… I won’t quit. | 我不会退出 |
[30:23] | My entire career is based around this. | 我整个职业生涯都在为这个目标努力 |
[30:25] | I’ve earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[30:26] | It’s not your place to decide what you’ve earned. | 你应得什么不是你说了算 |
[30:30] | Don’t take this away from me. | 不要夺走我这个机会 |
[30:33] | I’ve earned this! After everything I’ve done for you, | 这是我应得的 我为你做了那么多事 |
[30:35] | after everything I said… | 费了那么多口舌 |
[30:36] | What have you done for me, Jamie? | 你为我做了什么 杰米 |
[30:39] | What have you done for me | 你为我做了什么 |
[30:40] | besides help me build the empire that you stand to inherit? | 除了帮我建立这个 你日后要继承的帝国 |
[30:43] | Sorry, son, I just don’t see the sacrifice in that. | 抱歉 儿子 我不觉得你牺牲了什么 |
[30:47] | Don’t you take this away from me. | 不要夺走我这个机会 |
[30:48] | You took it from yourself. | 是你自己丢掉的 |
[30:49] | After everything I have done for you? | 我为你付出了这么多 |
[30:51] | I have earned this! | 这是我应得的 |
[30:59] | All you earned today… is that. | 你应得的 只有这个 |
[31:09] | Mr. Dutton! | 达顿先生 |
[31:12] | I swear to God, | 我对天起誓 |
[31:13] | I never met a man more in need of a beating. | 我从没见过这么欠揍的人 |
[31:17] | Jamie, you touch me again, | 杰米 你再碰我 |
[31:20] | and I’ll give you one. | 我就好好揍你一顿 |
[31:23] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[31:24] | Attorney General Stewart’s gonna announce | 斯图尔特检察长将会宣布 |
[31:26] | that he’s not stepping down. | 他不会退位 |
[31:28] | So if you want to run against the candidate | 如果你想和我支持的人竞选 |
[31:30] | I’m supporting, you be my guest. | 随便你 |
[31:32] | Until you’re ready to put this family first, | 在你准备好以这个家为重之前 |
[31:35] | you don’t step foot on this ranch, you understand? | 都不准踏足这个农场 明白吗 |
[31:38] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你 |
[31:40] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[31:42] | Easy now. | 冷静 |
[31:44] | It’s in between family. | 这是家事 |
[31:46] | You’re gonna fight yourself right out of it. | 克服一下 |
[31:48] | Now, go get a hotel, okay? | 去找个酒店吧 好吗 |
[31:50] | Go and calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[32:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:09] | No, Rip, I don’t know that I am. | 不 里普 我不知道我有没有事 |
[32:15] | 132 years this ranch has… | 我们家拥有这个农场 |
[32:18] | been in my family, and… | 有132年了 |
[32:21] | I’m the one to lose it. | 但却要毁在我手上了 |
[32:28] | To be honest… | 说实话 |
[32:29] | I don’t even know who I’m trying to save it for, anymore. | 我都不知道在为谁拼命 |
[32:53] | There any problem? | 有事吗 |
[32:55] | Nah, no problem. | 没有 |
[32:57] | Just like to have a word with you. | 就是想和你谈谈 |
[33:00] | All right, come on. | 好 走吧 |
[33:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | God damn. I’ve seen some nice ranches… | 天啊 我见过好农场 |
[33:29] | but nothing like this. | 但没有这样的 |
[33:31] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[33:35] | Been hearing the boys talk a bit. | 我听了些传言 |
[33:38] | Swapping stories and whatnot. | 他们聊家常来着 |
[33:40] | I just figured I’d come over here and be up-front. | 我就过来跟你直说了 |
[33:45] | I ain’t gon’ break the law for you, Rip. | 我不会为你犯法的 里普 |
[33:49] | You should’ve thought of that before you took the brand. | 你烙印前就该想清楚的 |
[33:56] | You said that brand was to prove I could be trusted. | 你说烙印是证明我值得信任 |
[33:58] | Trust is do what we ask, Walker. | 没错 沃克 |
[34:00] | That ain’t what that word means. | 这不是信任 |
[34:03] | Walker, I’m sure glad you think it’s pretty here… | 沃克 我很高兴你觉得这里漂亮 |
[34:08] | ’cause your chance to leave this place has passed you by. | 因为你已经不能离开这里了 |
[34:24] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[34:47] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[34:51] | We have a real problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[34:54] | 杰米·达顿竞选检察长 竞选总部 | |
[34:55] | I don’t think AG Stewart has the stomach for another term. | 斯图尔特检察长应该不会再连任了 |
[35:00] | My father’s leverage over the Governor… | 我父亲有州长的把柄 |
[35:02] | Is not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[35:06] | The Governor isn’t supporting you to appease your father, | 州长支持你不是为了讨好你父亲 |
[35:10] | she’s doing it to control him. | 而且控制他 |
[35:14] | Even if it isn’t Stewart, he’ll find some other candidate. | 哪怕不是斯图尔特 他也会找别人 |
[35:24] | How do I run against my father? | 我怎么跟我爸争啊 |
[35:29] | You start… by looking in the mirror. | 你照照镜子 |
[35:34] | Fathers who love their children | 爱孩子的父亲 |
[35:37] | don’t do this. | 不会这么做的 |
[35:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[35:44] | I want it so bad. | 太想得到了 |
[35:50] | Is that wrong? Is it wrong to want it? | 错了吗 想得到错了吗 |
[35:55] | Wanting something for yourself isn’t selfish, Jamie. | 为自己争取点什么不叫自私 杰米 |
[36:00] | I don’t know how he convinced you to believe that. | 我不知道他怎么给你洗脑的 |
[36:09] | Maybe I do. | 也许我知道 |
[36:19] | When’s the last time you did something just for you? | 你上次为自己争取是什么时候 |
[36:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:40] | I want you to do something | 希望你能做点 |
[36:43] | just because you want to. | 自己想做的事 |
[36:50] | Be selfish with me. | 跟我一起自私一点 |
[37:14] | Here is the flop. | 翻牌了 |
[37:17] | How much money do you have in your pocket? | 你口袋还有多少钱 |
[37:18] | Hit me hard. | 放马过来 |
[37:20] | No, and… | 不 |
[37:22] | Oh, this is dangerous for you, boys. | 你们危险了 |
[37:23] | I would advise staying away. | 别掺和 |
[37:25] | Hit me hard. | 放马过来吧 |
[37:31] | No, because that’s to you. | 不 这是给你的 |
[37:33] | – No, it’s your turn. – Yeah, I know. Okay, | -不 到你了 -嗯 我知道 |
[37:34] | – well, I’m all in. – What did I just say? | -我梭了 -我说什么来着 |
[37:37] | – I’ll call him. – All right, let’s see. | -跟了 -亮牌吧 |
[37:42] | Jimmy, sit down. | 吉米 坐下 |
[37:44] | You’re making us all fucking sea sick. | 转得我们要晕了 |
[37:48] | All right, where is it? | 哪去了 |
[37:50] | Where’s what? | 什么哪去了 |
[37:53] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[37:54] | We don’t know how to help you find | 你不告诉我们找什么 |
[37:55] | what we don’t know you’re looking for, Jimmy. | 我们怎么帮你呢 吉米 |
[37:57] | Where’s my fucking hat? | 我的帽子呢 |
[38:00] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[38:01] | Yeah, we got rid of that. | 我们扔了 |
[38:03] | Retarded scarecrow ain’t a good look, Jimmy. | 脑残稻草人可不帅哦 吉米 |
[38:21] | Cost us each a weeks’ pay. | 花了每人一周的工资呢 |
[38:23] | You lose it, pay us back. | 丢了就把钱还回来 |
[38:26] | It ain’t a damn soup bucket, try it on. | 这又不是汤桶 试试吧 |
[38:41] | You were in on this, too? | 你也有份 |
[38:46] | Oh, look at him, honey. | 瞧他那样 |
[38:47] | Our little Jimmy’s all growed up. | 小吉米长大咯 |
[38:51] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[38:52] | – Yep, beat it. – Okay. | -行了 -好 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | – That’s I wanted. – Okay, no, I’ll… | -这才对嘛 -好 我 |
[39:01] | No, no don’t put it on the bed! | 别把帽子放床上 |
[39:04] | Jesus fuck. | 操了 |
[39:06] | That’s bad luck, Jimmy. | 兆头不好 吉米 |
[39:08] | You can’t give him anything. | 就不能送他东西 |
[39:13] | Is there any way to undo that, or… ? | 有什么方法撤回吗 |
[39:15] | Hell, Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[39:17] | if you cowboy into this outfit… | 牛仔穿你这样 |
[39:21] | you’re already cursed. | 走不了运 |