时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[01:24] | They’re in here. | 它们在灌木丛里 |
[01:27] | You seen ’em? | 你看到了吗 |
[01:28] | Smell ’em. | 闻到了 |
[01:30] | We’ll get these horses gored in that thick shit. | 枝叶那么密 马会被划伤的 |
[01:33] | Well I’m not leaving $100,000 worth of bulls in that thicket. | 我不能把价值十万的牛留在灌木丛里 |
[01:37] | Send in the dogs. | 放狗进去 |
[01:42] | Hey Travis, why don’t you come on over, bring a horse, | 特拉维斯 你不如带匹马过来 |
[01:44] | We’ll go for a ride, maybe chase some cows. | 我们骑马去溜溜 赶几头牛 |
[01:46] | You’ve horse traded me enough, Travis. | 你跟我讨价还价够多了 特拉维斯 |
[01:48] | Time I horse traded you. | 该我提条件了 |
[01:51] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[01:56] | Boy, if this don’t pucker your red eye, | 没有什么比这种事 |
[01:58] | – I guess nothing will, huh? – Here we go. | -更烦人了 -走吧 |
[02:00] | All right. Nobody be a hero. | 都别逞英雄 |
[02:01] | Turn together. | 统一行动 |
[02:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:13] | All right, let’s split up. | 散开 |
[02:19] | Take that angle! | 守住那边 |
[02:26] | They’re moving this way. Watch out! | 它们向这边来了 小心 |
[02:32] | Goddamn they’re angry. | 靠 它们被激怒了 |
[02:33] | Get the fuck out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[02:35] | Push ’em out this way. Hurry up! | 把它们从这边赶出来 快 |
[02:38] | Here they come! | 它们来了 |
[02:42] | Go go go go! | 快 快 快 |
[03:03] | Kayce! | 凯斯 |
[03:08] | Get out of there. | 出去 |
[03:32] | Goddamn boss, that was awful reckless. | 老板 刚才真是太鲁莽了 |
[03:35] | It’s only reckless if you can’t see it through. | 坚持不下来才是鲁莽 |
[03:41] | Hell of a morning, huh? | 这一早上闹的 |
[05:07] | 黄石 达顿农场 | |
[05:46] | Get yourself, Kayce, go on. | 上吧 凯斯 快去 |
[06:15] | What’s the count? | 多少头了 |
[06:17] | 800 so far. | 目前800头 |
[06:19] | Probably another 200 in the mix. | 牛群里可能还有200头 |
[06:24] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[06:25] | Keep those bulls away from the cows! | 不要让公牛接近奶牛 |
[06:27] | Move, move! | 走开 走开 |
[06:29] | Hey bulls! | 公牛 |
[06:35] | Jimmy, get up here! | 吉米 过来 |
[06:36] | Get ready to close that fucking gate. | 准备关栅栏 |
[06:40] | Get in there, Jimmy. | 快过去 吉米 |
[06:41] | Get in there. Go get that gate. | 过去 去关门 |
[06:44] | – They’re fucking angry! – No shit they’re angry. | -它们都发怒了 -它们当然会发怒 |
[06:46] | Their job is to fuck, Jimmy. | 它们生来就是为了性交 吉米 |
[06:48] | And they ain’t fucked in six months. | 它们有6个月没有发泄了 |
[06:50] | Better grow eyes in the back of your head with these bastards. | 对付这些混蛋的时候最好背后长眼睛 |
[06:56] | These go over by the squeeze chute. | 把这些放到牢靠架旁边 |
[06:59] | And this is the Lane Pulsator IV | 这是莱恩四代振动棒 |
[07:03] | Electronic Bull Ejaculator for Artificial Insemination. | 电动牛取精器 用于人工授精 |
[07:06] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你要怎么用它 |
[07:08] | I’m not doing anything with it. | 我不用 |
[07:08] | One of you are. | 你们来用 |
[07:10] | Yeah. That’s a low-man’s work. | 对 这是下人的工作 |
[07:13] | Who’s low-man? | 下人是谁 |
[07:15] | Bullshit. | 胡说[牛屎] |
[07:16] | Yeah, you’ll be covered in that, too. | 你也会全身沾满牛屎的 |
[07:18] | I ain’t no fucking wrangler. I’m the groomer. | 我不是牧人 我是美容师 |
[07:20] | Make Gilligan do it. | 让吉利根去做 |
[07:21] | Oh, I plan to. But you’re doing it with him. | 我正有此意 但你和他一起 |
[07:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:28] | Who runs this outfit? | 谁是这里的老板 |
[07:44] | Looking for some day-work, if you have any. | 我想打工 你这里有工作吗 |
[07:47] | Trying to make my way to Arizona. | 我想挣钱去亚利桑那 |
[07:50] | References available upon request. | 可以根据要求提供推荐信 |
[07:58] | Well you can make your case to that fella right over there. | 你去和那边那个人谈吧 |
[08:15] | – Howdy. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:17] | They call me Cowboy. | 人们叫我牛仔 |
[08:18] | Gentleman tells me you might have some day work for me. | 那位先生说你可以给我安排工作 |
[08:23] | Nice spread you got here… | 你们这里地方真大… |
[08:54] | You have a fundraiser dinner tonight. | 你今晚要参加筹款晚宴 |
[08:57] | Another one tomorrow in Helena, | 明天在海伦娜也有一场 |
[08:59] | then Thursday at the Stock Farm in Hamilton. | 周四在哈密尔顿的斯托克农场还有一场 |
[09:03] | My parents are gonna be in Missoula this weekend. | 这周末我父母要来米苏拉 |
[09:05] | They’d love to meet you. | 他们很乐意和你见面 |
[09:08] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[09:16] | I’m gonna grab some coffee. You want some? | 我去买杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[09:19] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[09:20] | Oh, I’m out. Do you wanna grab us some? | 我家没有了 你能去买点吗 |
[09:23] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[09:35] | Could I have two coffees please. | 我要两杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[09:38] | Choose a selection from the board. | 从黑板上选一款 |
[09:43] | You know what. You choose one. | 你帮我选吧 |
[09:56] | You know they have machines for this. | 可以用咖啡机的 |
[09:57] | Yeah, but this is like, a way fresher brew. | 是啊 但是这样新鲜多了 |
[09:59] | Better than a regular drip. | 比一般的滴漏要好 |
[10:04] | Well I see why the long line. | 我明白为什么排队这么长了 |
[10:06] | Oh yeah, people wait all day for this stuff. | 整天都有人为这个排队 |
[10:12] | Hey, I would let that rest for like… | 我建议静置一会儿 |
[10:30] | Thank God. Caffeine. | 谢天谢地 咖啡因 |
[10:32] | A ‘pour-over,’ God bless you. | 手冲 上帝保佑你 |
[10:35] | The best measure of progress in a town is decent coffee. | 城市进步的最佳衡量标志就是一杯好咖啡 |
[10:52] | And obviously, there’s a rent reduction for a multiyear lease. | 当然多年租赁可以减免租金 |
[10:55] | If I’m in Bozeman this time next year, | 如果明年的这个时候我在博兹曼 |
[10:57] | Jason here has instructions to poison me. | 杰森会按照指令毒死我 |
[11:01] | Let’s start with six months. | 先签六个月吧 |
[11:02] | Six-month leases do require payment in advance. | 租六个月需要提前付款 |
[11:05] | That’s fine. | 可以 |
[11:06] | Get me account information | 把账户信息发给我 |
[11:07] | and I’ll have the money wired tomorrow. | 明天就把钱汇给你 |
[11:09] | Furnish it. | 装修一下 |
[11:10] | Schwartz and Meyer in Bozeman. | 舒瓦茨和梅耶公司进驻博兹曼 |
[11:13] | I guess we’re a real city now. | 我们变成真正的城市了 |
[11:14] | And I didn’t think Bozeman could grow any more | 我以为联合进入博兹曼已经是 |
[11:16] | – after the co-op moved in. – What’s the Co-op? | -最好的发展机遇了 -联合是什么 |
[11:19] | It’s kinda like a Whole Foods. | 有点像全食超市 |
[11:21] | There’s a Whole Foods here?? | 这里有全食超市 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:31] | How’s the space? | 地方够大吗 |
[11:32] | It’ll do. I found one. | 还行 我找到人了 |
[11:35] | Yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[11:36] | State Prosecutor in Custer County. | 库斯特县检察官 |
[11:38] | She clerked for Stewart in 2014. | 她在2014年做过斯图尔特的书记 |
[11:42] | Former rodeo queen. Pretty girl. | 得过牛仔竞技女王 很漂亮 |
[11:45] | Pretty doesn’t matter. | 漂亮不顶用 |
[11:47] | Yeah, it does. | 会派上用场的 |
[11:53] | Jesus, she… She looks like you. | 老天 她看上去和你一模一样 |
[11:57] | Jamie’s gonna fucking hate her. | 杰米会恨死她的 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:22] | Here’s my issue, Chairman. | 主席 我有问题 |
[12:25] | I’ve got plenty, but my first one, | 我有不少问题 但首先是 |
[12:27] | is we already have a casino. | 我们已经有了一家赌场 |
[12:29] | It would seem to me improving it makes much more sense | 感觉改进现有的赌场更合理 |
[12:32] | than building one 90 miles off the reservation. | 而不是在保留地以外90英里再建一个 |
[12:36] | Our reservation is not a destination– | 我们的保留地不是终点 |
[12:39] | it’s a gas stop on the way to destinations. | 而是中途加油的地方 |
[12:43] | Truckers and buses filled with senior citizens | 老人乘坐卡车和巴士 |
[12:45] | putting nickels in slot machines | 去花点小钱去玩老虎机 |
[12:46] | will not improve our schools– | 无法改善我们的学校 |
[12:48] | So you want to spend $200 million building another one?? | 所以你想花两亿再建一家 |
[12:51] | Off-site casinos come with regulations, | 有限制的非保留地赌场 |
[12:53] | they come with partners we don’t control– | 还有我们无法控制的合伙人 |
[12:55] | It won’t be off-site. | 不是非保留地 |
[12:58] | We will own the land. | 我们会拥有那块土地 |
[13:01] | And once we do, we annex it into the reservation. | 一拿到手 我们就将它并入保留地 |
[13:04] | Can we do that? | 可以吗 |
[13:05] | The precedent’s already set. | 之前有过先例 |
[13:08] | The Chumash did it in Santa Ynez. | 丘马什在圣伊内斯也干过 |
[13:12] | We can build businesses– hotels, restaurant. | 我们能建立商业帝国 酒店 餐厅 |
[13:16] | With no state oversight. | 没有国家监管 |
[13:17] | Because it’s part of the reservation. | 因为它是保留地的一部分 |
[13:20] | All I need is council approval for the loan. | 现在我只需要理事会批准贷款 |
[13:27] | Ambitious. | 有野心 |
[13:29] | It’s what I was elected to be. | 这就是我当选的原因 |
[13:31] | You were elected to bring change to the reservation. | 你当选是为了给保留地带来改变 |
[13:34] | This isn’t change. | 这不是改变 |
[13:36] | This is the same thing white man’s been doing to us for centuries. | 这就是几世纪来白人对我们干的那码子事 |
[13:39] | And now you’re doing it. | 而现在换你做了 |
[13:40] | Yes. At last. | 是的 终于到我了 |
[13:43] | Someone is doing it to them. | 有人能对白人下手了 |
[13:44] | This is where change begins. | 这就是改变的开始 |
[13:51] | I don’t see anything in this proposal | 这份计划书上 |
[13:53] | that shows how the money from this development | 我没看到任何有关发展收益 |
[13:55] | is gonna help the community. | 如何改善帮助社区的内容 |
[13:57] | Just your promise it will. | 只有你的承诺 |
[13:59] | And promises are how we got on the reservation in the first place. | 而承诺是我们来到保留地的根本原因 |
[14:03] | Trusting them is what put us on reservations. | 信任白人让我们来到了保留地 |
[14:07] | And I don’t trust them. | 而我不信任他们 |
[14:10] | You don’t get my vote. | 我不会为你投票的 |
[14:16] | Do I need it? | 我需要吗 |
[14:25] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[14:28] | Well you will, Tom. | 你会需要的 汤姆 |
[15:00] | Well, it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:02] | So how can I help? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[15:04] | I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑了 |
[15:07] | The job you offered. I’ve reconsidered. | 我重新考虑了你之前提供的工作 |
[15:10] | The money we earmarked for that Native American Studies program | 我们为美国原住民研究争取的拨款 |
[15:14] | was re-allocated until next semester when we can find a professor. | 要下学期找到教授才能到位 |
[15:18] | I thought you didn’t want to leave the school | 你不是不想离开保留地学校吗 |
[15:20] | on the reservation with one less teacher. | 你怕他们少一名教师 |
[15:23] | You were pretty firm on that, if I recall. | 我记得你的态度很坚决 |
[15:25] | I’m not leaving. | 我不辞职 |
[15:27] | What I mean is: I want both. | 我想两边都兼着 |
[15:28] | I can teach mornings at the high school, | 我可以上午在高中教书 |
[15:30] | and afternoons or evenings here at the university. | 下午和晚上来大学 |
[15:33] | That’s a full plate, and a long drive. | 那会很忙的 而且路途遥远 |
[15:37] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[15:40] | I have a class– American History. | 我有门美国历史课 |
[15:43] | It needs a professor. | 需要一位教授 |
[15:45] | That gets you in the door until we can get your classes | 你可以先教课 然后我们下学期 |
[15:47] | on the fall schedule. | 帮你排课 |
[15:49] | What era of American History. | 哪段美国历史 |
[15:51] | Columbus’s arrival to the Declaration of Independence. | 从哥伦布登陆到签署《独立宣言》 |
[15:55] | Columbus. | 哥伦布 |
[15:57] | – Are you comfortable with that? – Depends. | -你不喜欢吗 -看情况 |
[15:59] | Which version of Columbus’s history am I teaching? | 我要教哪个版本的哥伦布历史 |
[16:02] | Yours, Mrs. Dutton. | 你的版本 达顿夫人 |
[16:04] | Long. My last name is Long. | 朗 我姓朗 |
[16:09] | It used to be “Long Spear,” | 我原名叫郎·斯皮尔[长矛] |
[16:11] | until my grandfather was taken from his parents | 直到我祖父被人从他父母手中抢走 |
[16:13] | and sent to a Catholic school | 送入由印第安事务局 |
[16:14] | funded by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, | 集资建立的天主教学校 |
[16:17] | where they changed his name | 他被人改了姓 |
[16:18] | and tried to teach him how not to be Indian. | 还教导他不要做印第安人 |
[16:23] | I look forward to teaching young minds all about the man | 我很期待教授年轻人 |
[16:25] | who introduced genocide to the Western Hemisphere. | 将种族灭绝带到西半球来的男人 |
[16:50] | My God. | 天啊 |
[16:53] | You Beth? | 你是贝丝 |
[16:54] | You Cassidy? | 你是卡茜迪 |
[16:57] | My part of Montana you can stand on a can of tuna | 我所在的蒙大拿站在金枪鱼罐头上 |
[16:59] | and see the entire state from there. | 就能一览整个州 |
[17:01] | Not here. | 这里可不行 |
[17:03] | I’m very curious to learn what I can do for you. | 我很好奇我能为你们做什么 |
[17:06] | Oh I think it’s what we can do for you. | 是我们能为你做什么 |
[17:09] | Come inside. | 进屋吧 |
[17:15] | Here. | 请 |
[17:20] | We’re looking at three candidates to support. | 我们在寻找三位可以背书的候选人 |
[17:24] | And wanted to gauge your interest. | 想先问问你是否感兴趣 |
[17:29] | I’m flattered by the offer. | 我很荣幸 |
[17:34] | I have to ask: why aren’t you supporting your son? | 但我得问一下 你为什么不支持你儿子 |
[17:36] | Clearly you haven’t met him. | 显然你还没见过他 |
[17:39] | We want what’s best for Montana. | 我们想找最适合蒙大拿的候选人 |
[17:40] | And right now, that… | 而现在 |
[17:42] | that feels like you. | 感觉是你 |
[17:45] | Can you walk my father through | 你能给我父亲介绍一下 |
[17:46] | the wounded veterans charity you started. | 你创立的受伤老兵慈善机构吗 |
[17:49] | We save horses from slaughterhouses in Canada | 我们从加拿大的屠宰场拯救马匹 |
[17:51] | and use them for equine therapy | 为患有创伤后应激障碍的老兵 |
[17:53] | with war veterans suffering from PTSD. | 进行马术治疗 |
[17:58] | Well then… | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Be hard for either side to argue against. | 很难遭到反对啊 |
[18:03] | I’m late. I gotta go, Daddy. Love you. | 我要迟到了 走了 老爸 爱你 |
[18:08] | Don’t change the hair. | 别换发型 |
[18:13] | I’m a little worried I won’t get the voter turnout. | 我有点担心我得不到选民的支持 |
[18:16] | I’m from eastern Montana, towns with 600 people, | 我来自蒙大拿州东部 镇上只有六百人 |
[18:18] | not a lot of voters there. | 没多少选民 |
[18:20] | You let me worry about votes. | 选票我来想办法 |
[18:22] | You just worry about being you. | 你只要做自己就好 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[19:10] | Cowboy. | 牛仔 |
[19:13] | Your name’s Cowboy. | 你叫牛仔 |
[19:15] | Shit. We’re all cowboys. | 靠 我们都是牛仔 |
[19:18] | The hell you are. | 你是个屁 |
[19:21] | And you… | 还有你 |
[19:23] | you ride a horse like a teenager fucks– | 你骑马就像青少年在干炮 |
[19:25] | bouncing up and down with your eyes wide, | 弹上弹下 瞪着眼珠 |
[19:27] | stunned you’re doing it at all. | 不敢相信自己真的在干炮 |
[19:29] | Only cowboy thing I seen you do is clean your plate. | 你唯一像牛仔的就是吃东西 |
[19:32] | Stand up and tell me I can’t cowboy. | 有本事站起来跟我说 我当不了牛仔 |
[19:34] | I didn’t say you can’t. | 我没说你当不了 |
[19:36] | I said he can’t. | 我说他当不了 |
[19:38] | And he sure as hell can’t. | 他肯定当不了 |
[19:41] | And you don’t want me standing up, boy. | 而且你不会想让我站起来的 小子 |
[19:43] | I’ll beat you like a rented mule. | 我会把你揍出屎来 |
[19:51] | There’s one rule on this ranch, Cowboy. | 这个农场有条规定 牛仔 |
[19:55] | If you wanna fight somebody, you fight me. | 如果你想打人 就先跟我打 |
[19:58] | I guess you forgot that rule, right? | 你是忘了这条规定吧 |
[20:00] | Go sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:21] | Lloyd, | 罗伊德 |
[20:23] | tell Elvis supper’s ready. | 告诉埃尔维斯晚饭好了 |
[20:25] | I’ll tell him for you. | 我替你说 |
[20:48] | I see your voice didn’t get any happier. | 你的歌还是不欢快啊 |
[20:52] | Well I guess neither did I. | 我想也是 |
[20:56] | – Hell I ain’t seen you since– – The Haythorne. | -老天 好久不见 从… -海索恩 |
[20:58] | Nebraska. | 内布拉斯加 |
[21:00] | Heard you did a stint. | 听说你去当兵了 |
[21:03] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[21:06] | Yeah well, it’s behind you now. | 好吧 都过去了 |
[21:10] | Keep it there, son. | 别想了 小子 |
[21:14] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[21:17] | – How’d this place find you? – Nah. | -他们怎么找上你的 -不 |
[21:20] | I found it. | 是我找到这里的 |
[21:21] | This ranch… | 这个农场… |
[21:24] | it’s ain’t like no place you ever worked. | 和你工作过的农场都不一样 |
[21:27] | You might wanna think about making a U-turn. | 要不你还是掉头吧 |
[21:30] | Work’s the same. | 工作还是一样 |
[21:32] | Just the ranch name that changes. | 只不过换个农场名字 |
[21:34] | No. This one’s different. | 不 这个农场不一样 |
[21:37] | Reminds me of that place down on the border. | 这里让我想起了边境附近 |
[21:40] | Fuckin’ drug-runners, militia, and all that shit. | 操蛋的毒贩 民兵组织之类的破玩意 |
[21:45] | There ain’t no border here, son. | 这里没有边境 孩子 |
[21:49] | Oh yes there is. | 不 还有 |
[21:51] | We just can’t see it. | 我们看不见罢了 |
[21:58] | Don’t seem like you’ve made a friend in the foreman. | 看来你在工头那没交到朋友 |
[22:01] | Keep an eye on him. | 提防点他 |
[22:04] | Keep an eye on all of ’em. | 提防所有人 |
[22:07] | How long you gonna stay? | 你打算待多久 |
[22:10] | Maybe I’ll just push ’em out to pasture | 也许我把牛赶到牧场上 |
[22:12] | and then head south. | 就去南方了 |
[22:15] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:18] | When you leave I’m going with you. | 你走的时候我和你一起走 |
[22:20] | You don’t need permission to leave, Walker. | 离开不需要许可 沃克 |
[22:23] | Here you do. | 这里需要 |
[22:59] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[23:00] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[23:04] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:06] | Doing, you know? | 就那样 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:12] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[23:15] | Good to see you Kayce. | 见到你很高兴 凯斯 |
[23:17] | You too. | 我也是 |
[23:28] | I was hoping I made it before he fell asleep. | 我还想着能在他睡着前赶过来 |
[23:31] | You didn’t. | 你没赶上 |
[23:36] | Tell me how this works, Monica. | 我该怎么办 莫妮卡 |
[23:39] | I’m his father. You can’t keep me from him. | 我是他父亲 你不能让我远离他 |
[23:44] | I’m not trying to keep you from him, | 我没有让你远离他 |
[23:45] | I just have to shield him from what you’ve done. | 我只是得保护他免受你所作所为的影响 |
[23:50] | I can’t let him see it catch up to you. | 我不能让他看见你被麻烦找上门 |
[23:55] | Ain’t catching up with me tonight. | 我今晚没事啊 |
[24:01] | You wake him up, you put him back to sleep. | 你把他吵醒就得哄他睡觉 |
[24:30] | Maybe I’ll… | 要不我… |
[24:32] | I’ll just watch him for a bit. Is that okay? | 我就看看他 这样可以吗 |
[24:36] | Take all the time you want. | 想看多久都可以 |
[25:19] | Let me order you a drink. | 我给你点杯喝的 |
[25:21] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[25:22] | It’s a brand new me. | 我焕然一新了 |
[25:23] | Money’s my new drug. | 金钱是我的新毒品 |
[25:25] | It’s my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[25:26] | You found offices? | 你找到办公室了吗 |
[25:27] | Right on Main Street. For all the world to see. | 就在主街 全世界都能看到 |
[25:31] | So, what’s your first move? | 你的第一步是什么 |
[25:32] | You’ve got these land developers like Jenkins. | 你已经有了詹金斯这样的土地开发商 |
[25:35] | They find pristine recreational property, | 他们找到原始的休闲地产 |
[25:37] | build McMansions, and sell the dream. | 建造豪宅 贩卖梦想 |
[25:39] | Some, like Jenkins, they take it further, | 有些人 比如詹金斯 会走得更远 |
[25:41] | build hotels, subdivisions. | 建酒店 盖房 |
[25:44] | But they all leave with their tails tucked | 但他们都夹着尾巴离开了 |
[25:45] | because they don’t have the cash flow | 因为他们没有流动资金 |
[25:46] | to make a real business out of land. | 用土地做真正的生意 |
[25:49] | You do that in town. | 城里是这样 |
[25:50] | Or you do this– we set up a fund. | 还有一种选择 成立一个基金 |
[25:52] | That fund buys land, | 用基金收购土地 |
[25:54] | puts the land in a conservation easement | 给这块土地申请保护地役权 |
[25:56] | which cuts the property tax by two-thirds, | 减少三分之二的不动产税 |
[25:58] | then we go to the Department of Agriculture, | 然后去找农业部 |
[26:00] | and we enroll the land in a CRP. | 将这片土地纳入环保休耕计划 |
[26:02] | What the hell is CRP? | 环保休耕计划是什么 |
[26:04] | It’s the federal government paying us not to farm it. | 联邦政府付钱给我们不耕种土地 |
[26:07] | Why would they do that? | 政府为什么要这么做 |
[26:08] | To control the supply, Bob. | 控制供给 鲍勃 |
[26:10] | That way they don’t have to worry about | 那样他们就不必担心 |
[26:12] | local farmers diluting the market. | 本地农民稀释市场了 |
[26:13] | It’s pretty fucking shitty. | 很操蛋 |
[26:15] | But it’s great for us. | 但对我们很有利 |
[26:16] | The government pay per acre, per year. | 政府每年按英亩数给予补贴 |
[26:19] | How much? | 多少 |
[26:20] | Depends on the land. | 视土地情况而定 |
[26:21] | Around here? | 这里 |
[26:22] | Could be 3-400 dollars an acre. | 每英亩可能有三四百块 |
[26:25] | The government paid off the land for us in 7 years. | 七年内政府给我们的补贴可以抵消土地成本 |
[26:28] | We become landlords who get paid not to rent. | 我们就成了不用出租就能获利的地主 |
[26:33] | Sounds like a pyramid scheme. | 听起来像是金字塔骗局 |
[26:36] | With the government at the bottom. | 有政府垫底 |
[26:38] | We start with a 100 million dollar investment in land. | 我们先投资一亿购买土地 |
[26:41] | We funnel the CRP funds into more land purchases. | 再用环保休耕计划的资金购买更多土地 |
[26:44] | We can buy roughly 50 thousand acres per year | 粗略估计我们每年可购买五万英亩土地 |
[26:48] | without spending a dime. | 而不用花费一分钱 |
[26:51] | We are profitable by the end of year two | 两年后即可盈利 |
[26:53] | with a net revenue of 46 million per year. | 年净收入可达四千六百万 |
[26:56] | The more land we buy, the more that number grows. | 购买的土地越多 数字就越大 |
[27:02] | Why hasn’t anyone done this before? | 之前为什么没有人这么干 |
[27:03] | Because they can’t afford the two years. | 因为他们没有能力承担两年的支出 |
[27:05] | They don’t have the investment infrastructure. | 他们没有投资体系 |
[27:09] | The Dan Jenkins’ of the world | 哪怕是世界闻名的丹·詹金斯 |
[27:10] | don’t have this much junk in their shorts. | 裤头里也没有这么多货 |
[27:12] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[27:16] | How are you fixed for junk, Bob? | 你打算怎么办 鲍勃 |
[27:25] | I understand what’s in this for me. | 我明白我的好处 |
[27:28] | Beyond your fee, what’s in it for you, Beth? | 除了你的报酬以外 对你有什么好处呢 贝丝 |
[27:32] | Because something’s buried under the skin with you. | 因为你还有别的心思 |
[27:36] | I’m making you money, Bob. | 我在给你赚钱 鲍勃 |
[27:39] | And I am digging a 200 square mile moat | 也在给我父亲的农场 |
[27:42] | around my father’s ranch. | 挖一条两百平方英里的护城河 |
[27:52] | We put the land into the hedge fund. | 把土地放进对冲基金 |
[27:54] | Use the brokers to buy up the land. | 让经纪人收购土地 |
[27:58] | Don’t haggle on price. | 不要讨价还价 |
[28:00] | Just start gobbling. | 大量购入 |
[28:04] | That’s how I’m fixed for junk. | 这就是我的安排 |
[28:10] | I always knew you tucked it in your sock, Bob. | 我一直都知道你袜子里有货 鲍勃 |
[28:21] | I need another one of these from… anyone. | 谁… 给我再来一杯这个 |
[28:47] | Sorry buddy. I can’t. | 对不住 伙计 忍不了了 |
[28:53] | All right. Hit it. | 出牌 |
[28:56] | – That’s game. – You son of a bitch. | -结束了 -狗娘养的 |
[28:59] | It’s Saturday night. | 周六晚上 |
[29:01] | This all we’re gonna do? | 我们就玩这个 |
[29:04] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[29:06] | Is it just the one set of testicles y’all share? | 你们这群人共用一副睾丸吗 |
[29:11] | You know, except for the pair I’m wearing, | 除了我身上的这一对 |
[29:13] | she’s got the only set of balls in this bunkhouse. | 她是这个工棚唯一有种的 |
[29:17] | When I was your age, | 我像你们这么大的时候 |
[29:18] | we was out in the arena playin’ real poker. | 都去竞技场玩真正的扑克 |
[29:22] | Cowboy poker. | 牛仔扑克 |
[29:24] | – There’s a thought. – Get your ass out in the arena. | -我有个想法 -滚去竞技场吧 |
[29:26] | Sorry, what’s cowboy poker? | 不好意思 什么是牛仔扑克 |
[29:28] | We’re not gonna do it so don’t worry about it. | 我们不玩 别想了 |
[29:39] | Y’all sure about this?! | 你们确定吗 |
[29:42] | Does someone want to explain the rules? | 有人能解释下游戏规则吗 |
[29:43] | Last one at the table keeps the pot. | 最后坐着的赢 |
[29:44] | You want some courage? | 壮壮胆 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:47] | Drink up, dipshits. | 干了 蠢货 |
[29:49] | Y’all are getting horse traded by this ol’ bastard. | 你们都被这个老混蛋卖了 |
[29:52] | Jimmy, stay seated, no matter what. | 吉米 不管怎样 给我坐好了 |
[29:55] | Bull always goes for the table first. | 公牛一般都是第一个朝着桌子冲过来 |
[29:58] | This is fucking nuts. | 丧心病狂 |
[30:00] | Yeah, there’s not a lot smart about it. | 这样确实不明智 |
[30:01] | Here we go ladies! | 开始了 女士们 |
[30:04] | Okay. Let it rip. | 好了 开闸 |
[30:08] | Oh geez. | 天啊 |
[30:17] | Fuck that! | 去他妈的 |
[30:52] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever done. | 这是我干过最蠢的事 |
[30:58] | Move. | 让开 |
[31:02] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 太操蛋了 |
[31:04] | God, did you see that. | 天啊 看见没 |
[31:06] | Balls of steel. | 钢铁猛男 |
[31:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:10] | You’re gonna need this. | 你需要这个 |
[31:11] | Swore, there was plenty to take my money. | 我发誓 我输得心服口服 |
[31:15] | Give me my money. | 把钱给我 |
[31:16] | That’s some cowboy shit, girl. | 你这牛仔挺厉害啊 妹子 |
[31:18] | She lost her hat, she owes us a six pack. | 她丢了帽子 欠我们六瓶酒 |
[31:20] | The fuck I do. | 欠你妈 |
[31:21] | What are you dipshits doing?! | 你们这些蠢货在干什么 |
[31:24] | It’s a Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[31:25] | I know what fuckin’ day it is, Jimmy. | 我知道今天周几 吉米 |
[31:27] | Don’t be messing with that bull. | 别招惹那头公牛 |
[31:30] | If you guys want to get drunk, | 如果你们想喝个大醉 |
[31:31] | you go down to the fucking bar. | 就他妈去酒吧 |
[31:33] | Get out of here. Go on get out of here. | 离开这里 快滚 |
[31:35] | Get the fuck out of here. Get out of here. | 快滚 快滚 |
[31:37] | Go on. | 快走 |
[31:38] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快滚 |
[31:47] | Who won? | 谁赢了 |
[31:48] | Your trooper. | 你的骑兵 |
[31:50] | She never moved. | 她纹丝没动 |
[31:52] | – Is that right then? – Yup. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:16] | For you, on the other hand, | 而你嘛 |
[32:17] | I might be able to find me wallet to buy you a drink. | 我可以自掏腰包请你喝一杯 |
[32:21] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[32:25] | Hey man, can I– | 哥们 给我… |
[32:27] | Hey man. | 哥们 |
[32:31] | It’s like I’m a fucking ghost. | 搞得好像我是幽灵似的 |
[32:34] | So, uh, where’d you learn to cowboy? | 你在哪学当牛仔的 |
[32:36] | My family ran relay races. | 我家都是搞接力赛的 |
[32:39] | Indian relay races. | 印第安接力赛 |
[32:41] | You ever seen people running relays at the Olympics? | 你见过奥运会上的人跑接力赛吧 |
[32:44] | It’s like that, but on horses. | 跟那差不多 不过是骑着马跑 |
[32:47] | My dad had me break all the colts | 我爸让我管所有的马队 |
[32:48] | ’cause he said that women have quiet souls, | 他说女人内心宁静 |
[32:50] | makes the horses quiet. | 能让马安静下来 |
[32:52] | Where’s your family now? | 你家人呢 |
[32:54] | Dead or in prison. | 死的死 被抓的被抓 |
[32:56] | We got a lot in common. | 我们有共同点了 |
[32:58] | You look like the roadie for a white rapper. | 你看着像白人饶舌歌手的巡回乐队管理员 |
[33:00] | You couldn’t ride a horse if you were strapped to it– | 绑在马上可是骑不了马的 |
[33:02] | Actually, if you strap me to it, I do pretty good. | 其实我被绑也骑得挺好 |
[33:06] | No, I was talking about our families. | 不 我是说我们的家人 |
[33:08] | Told you. I don’t have one. | 我都说了 我没有家人 |
[33:11] | That’s what we have in common. | 这就是我们的共同点了 |
[33:12] | Excuse me. You wanna dance? | 打扰一下 你想跳舞吗 |
[33:15] | Sorry man, we’re having a conversation. | 抱歉 我们在聊天 |
[33:17] | I didn’t ask you to dance. I asked her. | 我又没请你跳 我请她呢 |
[33:20] | I’m good, buddy. Thanks. | 我挺好的 兄弟 谢谢 |
[33:22] | So that’s a no? | 这是拒绝吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, that’s a no. | 是的 拒绝你了 |
[33:26] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[33:28] | Answer’s no, buddy. | 我不跳 兄弟 |
[33:30] | We’re having a serious conversation. | 我们正在谈正事 |
[33:32] | So, uh… fuck off. | 那就滚吧 |
[33:36] | What the fuck did you just say to me, huh? | 你他妈跟我说什么 |
[33:38] | Sorry. Fuck off. | 对不起 滚蛋 |
[33:43] | All right. Motherfucker. | 行 混蛋 |
[33:44] | Let’s fuck off over here. | 我们去那边谈谈 |
[33:45] | I’ll be right over here, motherfucker. | 我就在那等着 混蛋 |
[33:48] | You need to learn the art of de-escalation. | 你真得学学怎么息事宁人 |
[33:51] | We’re with the Yellowstone. No one’s gonna mess with us— | 我们是黄石的人 没人敢惹我们 |
[33:56] | – Ryan! – Motherfucker! | -莱恩 -混蛋 |
[34:00] | What the fuck, you son of a bitch. | 干什么 狗娘养的 |
[34:02] | Take that, motherfucker! | 尝尝我的厉害 混蛋 |
[34:26] | That’s why you don’t go to the bar without me. | 这就是为什么你们去酒吧得带上我 |
[34:30] | Shouldn’t go to bars at all. | 你们就不该去酒吧 |
[34:32] | Not a good thing happens there. | 那里就没有好事 |
[34:35] | Not a one. | 一次都没有 |
[34:36] | This feels broken. | 这里好像断了 |
[34:39] | What you get for trying to be a hero. | 这就是逞英雄的下场 |
[34:48] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:02] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[35:03] | Bunch of the wranglers got worked over. | 一帮牧人锻炼过头了 |
[35:06] | What do you mean “worked over”? | 什么叫”锻炼过头” |
[35:08] | Had the hell beat out of them. | 被人一顿胖揍 |
[35:15] | I’ll take care of this. | 交给我吧 |
[35:19] | I said I’ll take care of it. | 我说了交给我 |
[35:22] | You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 你没权力指挥我了 |
[35:54] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[36:29] | Jimmy, you fuckin’ call ’em out, you hear me? | 吉米 帮我认人 听见了吗 |
[36:32] | Call ’em out, Jimmy. | 认人 吉米 |
[36:34] | Him. | 他 |
[36:38] | No, yes…right there! | 不 对 那个 |
[36:43] | Run, get his ass. Get his ass. | 快 抓住他 抓住他 |
[36:45] | Right there, right there. | 那个 那个 |
[36:46] | Get that son of a bitch. Come here. | 抓住那个狗娘养的 过来 |
[36:52] | Right there, right there! | 那个 那个 |
[36:57] | Green shirt, green shirt! | 绿衣服 绿衣服 |
[37:01] | – Right there. – Get him, Walker! | -那个 -抓住他 沃克 |
[37:03] | Get his fucking– | 抓住他… |
[37:06] | Bitch, let’s go. | 贱人 来啊 |
[37:11] | You’re going to live up to the brand | 你要对得起烙印 |
[37:13] | or I’m gonna fuckin’ take it back, do you hear me? | 要不然我就把它收回来 听到了吗 |
[37:25] | Motherfu– | 混 |
[37:29] | Rip, first things first. | 里普 先解决正事 |
[37:40] | Open the fucking door. | 开门 |
[37:52] | Fucking Christ. | 操 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 过来 |
[38:03] | All right, okay. | 好了 行了 |
[38:07] | What the fuck, Rip? | 搞什么 里普 |
[38:09] | Maybe next time someone puts their hands | 下次有人 |
[38:10] | on someone from the Yellowstone, | 敢动黄石人 |
[38:11] | you’ll think to give me a fucking call. | 你他妈记得给我打个电话 |
[38:14] | Or have your bouncers break it up. | 或者让你们保安劝架 |
[38:16] | Or both. | 或者双管齐下 |
[38:17] | Or maybe next time I’ll burn it down. | 或许下次我就把这烧了 |
[38:39] | Carla, how are you today? | 卡拉 你好吗 |
[38:42] | This is about as good as sober gets, Commissioner. | 跟清醒的时候差不多 长官 |
[38:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[38:51] | Here you go. | 给 |
[39:14] | Morning, Dan. | 早啊 丹 |
[39:19] | Impressed you’re eating solid foods so soon. | 你这么快就能吃固体食物了 |
[39:23] | That cowboy wit. Never gets old. | 牛仔笑话怎么都听不厌 |
[39:26] | Yeah, I bet you’re gonna miss it. | 我估计你会很怀念的 |
[39:28] | Your last meal before you hit the road? | 走之前的最后一餐 |
[39:29] | On the contrary, John, why would I leave? | 恰恰相反 约翰 我为什么要走 |
[39:32] | I’ve come to love Montana. | 我爱上蒙大拿了 |
[39:34] | Everyone is so welcoming. | 大家都很热情 |
[39:36] | Yeah, well, your head wasn’t screwed on straight. | 你脑子之前装歪了 |
[39:39] | We straightened it. You’re welcome. | 我们帮你摆正了 不用客气 |
[39:41] | There goes that wit again. | 又说笑了 |
[39:43] | Oh, I went to the sheriff. | 我去见治安官了 |
[39:46] | John, your breakfast’s ready. | 约翰 你的早餐好了 |
[39:47] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[39:48] | But on the way, I turned around. | 但我在半路掉头了 |
[39:51] | I don’t want to see you taken away in handcuffs. | 我不想看到你锒铛入狱 |
[39:54] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么意思呢 |
[39:56] | Where’s the fun in having you read about me | 让你在牢房里读到我夺走黄石的消息 |
[39:58] | taking over the Yellowstone in some jail cell? | 又有什么意思呢 |
[40:02] | I want you on the Yellowstone when I take it. | 我想在你面前夺走它 |
[40:05] | I want to watch you dragged from your front porch. | 我想看着你被拖出前廊 |
[40:09] | Every man needs a dream, Dan. But dreams take courage. | 每个人都需要梦想 丹 但梦想需要勇气 |
[40:15] | I haven’t seen you since your son died. | 你儿子死后 我就一直没见到你 |
[40:20] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[40:22] | You know, they say there’s no greater failure | 俗话说白发人送黑发人 |
[40:27] | than a parent outliving a child. | 是最大的失败 |
[40:29] | Because it’s the one failure you just can’t ever overcome. | 因为这是你永远无法克服的失败 |
[40:34] | Ever. | 永远 |
[40:42] | You should’ve gone to the sheriff, Dan. | 你应该去找治安官的 丹 |
[40:45] | You ain’t getting cut down next time. | 下次你就没这么好运了 |
[40:49] | Because next time, I’m doing it myself. | 因为下次我会亲自动手 |
[41:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:16] | You finally got to third base, Jimmy. | 你终于上三垒了 吉米 |
[41:25] | I think you make him nervous. | 你让他很紧张 |
[41:28] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[41:30] | We finally found his calling. | 我们终于发现了他的热情 |
[41:32] | I mean, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:34] | He’s willing to get after it all day. | 他愿意干一整天 |
[41:35] | I guess that’s worth something. | 也算不错了 |
[41:38] | Hey Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[41:39] | Don’t worry, there’s only about 60 left. | 别着急 只剩60头了 |
[41:43] | 60 Sixty? | |
[41:47] | It’s like watching a monkey try to fuck a football. | 这就像看一只猴子干橄榄球一样 |
[42:02] | Dad… | 爸 |
[42:03] | Dad! Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[42:06] | – Call 9-1-1! – We can’t wait on them. | -快打911 -等不及了 |
[42:08] | Get his vest off him. Get his vest off him! | 脱下他的马甲 脱下他的马甲 |
[42:11] | All right. Move him into my trailer. | 把他扶进我的拖车 |
[42:16] | Put him up on the table. | 抬上桌子 |
[42:23] | – All right. – Easy. | -好了 -慢点 |
[42:24] | Turn his head to the side so he doesn’t choke on his blood. | 把他的头转向一边 以免被血呛到 |
[42:26] | There’s a bucket at your feet, | 你的脚边有一个桶 |
[42:27] | you can use that for his vomit. | 可以接他的呕吐物 |
[42:29] | I need the x-ray machine wheeled right up here. | 把X光机推上来 |
[42:32] | And grab the paddle on the back of it. | 拿上机器后面的扫描板 |
[42:34] | That’s good. Thant’s good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[42:36] | Hand me that paddle, slide that paddle under his back. | 给我扫描板 插到他的背下 |
[42:38] | Don’t sweat, dad. | 别担心 爸 |
[42:41] | That’s great, stop. John, I have to take an x-ray | 很好 停 约翰 我得给你做个X光 |
[42:43] | and see if I can figure out what’s going on. | 看看能否发现问题 |
[42:44] | It’s the cancer. Colon cancer. | 是癌症 大肠癌 |
[42:48] | If it was colon cancer, you’d be shitting blood, | 如果是大肠癌 你会拉血 |
[42:49] | not spitting it up. | 而不是吐血 |
[42:52] | Stay still. Just a second. | 别动 马上就好 |
[42:59] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[43:00] | It’s not colon cancer, John. | 这不是大肠癌 约翰 |
[43:03] | You have an ulcer and it’s ruptured. | 你得了溃疡 而且已经破裂了 |
[43:08] | Let’s get him to the hospital. | 快送他去医院 |
[43:09] | He’ll bleed out in 20 minutes. We’ve got to cauterize it. | 他20分钟就会失血过多而死 我们得灼烧止血 |
[43:12] | You got anesthesia… | 你有麻醉剂 |
[43:13] | My anesthesia’s for cattle. | 我的麻醉剂是给牲畜用的 |
[43:15] | It’ll kill him and I don’t know the algebra to reduce the dose. | 这会害死他 我不知道要减少多少剂量 |
[43:17] | He gets a local and that’s it. | 只能局部麻痹 |
[43:18] | Just do it. | 开始吧 |
[43:20] | I need one of you to hold him, I need two to assist. | 我需要一个人按住他 两个人协助我 |
[43:21] | Does anybody have any medical experience? | 你们有医疗经验吗 |
[43:23] | I do. I’m Navy. I’ve got medic training. | 我有 我是海军 受过医疗训练 |
[43:25] | That’ll work. What about you? | 很好 你呢 |
[43:26] | No training but I’ve stitched up about anything that can be stitched. | 没受过训练 但我什么都能缝 |
[43:29] | All right, good enough. Unbutton his shirt. I need his shirt open. | 这就够了 解开他的衬衫 |
[43:32] | Iodine, just pour it on. | 把碘倒在他身上 |
[43:33] | Go, go, go. Directly on his skin. | 快 快 快 直接倒在皮肤上 |
[43:35] | Come on, ready? | 快 准备好了吗 |
[43:37] | You all right, John? | 你还好吗 约翰 |
[43:37] | I’m not fucking all right. | 一点也不好 |
[43:39] | Take that, that goes across him. | 拿着 铺在他身上 |
[43:40] | That’ll do. | 就这样 |
[43:42] | You’re gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[43:47] | Damnit. | 靠 |
[43:47] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[43:49] | All right, you got him? Hold him tight. | 按住他了吗 按住了 |
[43:50] | This is gonna hurt like hell and you cannot move. | 这会特别疼 你不能动 |
[43:53] | Just fuckin do it. | 快点吧 |
[43:57] | Hold him. Hold him. | 按住他 按住他 |
[43:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[44:02] | Stay still. Hold him. | 别动 按住他 |
[44:05] | Hold him tight. | 按住了 |
[44:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:08] | Breathe. All right. | 呼吸 好 |
[44:09] | The ulcer’s gonna spew like a geyser. | 他的溃疡处会像间歇泉一样喷出来 |
[44:10] | – You gotta get pressure on it. – Got it. | -你得压住了 -明白 |
[44:12] | You guys ready? All right. | 你们准备好了吗 好 |
[44:14] | And… | 来 |
[44:19] | Doing great. Hold still. | 很好 别动 |
[44:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[44:22] | Get pressure on it. | 压住 |
[44:25] | Let me see, let me see. Let me see, let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[44:27] | Okay, I need you guys to hold him tight. | 你们得按住他 |
[44:29] | All right? | 好吗 |
[44:34] | You’re doing great, John. | 你表现很棒 约翰 |
[45:30] | What a fucking mess. | 真他妈一团糟 |
[45:36] | Yeah well, the bright side, you don’t have cancer. | 往好的方面想 你没得癌症 |
[45:43] | Not dying yet. | 还不会死 |
[45:46] | Yeah, maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[45:47] | But I’ve been living like it. That might be worse. | 但我一直生不如死 这可能更糟糕 |
[46:02] | So much to undo… | 有太多事要撤销 |
[46:05] | So much to undo. | 有太多事要撤销 |