时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[00:17] | I don’t remember authorizing your release. | 我没记得允许你出院啊 |
[00:20] | That’s because I didn’t ask. | 因为我没问你 |
[00:23] | You know, just because you feel like ready to leave | 就因为你感觉可以出院了 |
[00:25] | doesn’t mean you are. | 不代表你真的就能出院 |
[00:26] | That’s exactly what it means. | 就应该按我的感觉来 |
[00:29] | You know, I can have you restrained. | 我可以要求你留院 |
[00:32] | Just let me look at the sutures. | 让我看看缝合的地方 |
[00:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:39] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[00:40] | You can put that on the bed. | 你可以把它放床上 |
[00:43] | No, I can’t. | 不行 |
[00:58] | I did my best to straighten the incision… | 我尽力把切口缝直了 |
[01:02] | Looks like your vet used a bread knife. | 看起来你的兽医用了把切面包的刀 |
[01:06] | Well, it’s healing… | 正在恢复 |
[01:08] | Those should come out in a few days | 应该几天后就可以拆线 |
[01:10] | and then you’ll be free | 然后你就可以 |
[01:12] | to terrify small children at the rec center’s pool. | 去康乐中心的游泳池吓小孩了 |
[01:15] | Not a joke. | 不是开玩笑 |
[01:16] | I want you swimming twice a week, with an instructor– | 你得在医师指导下 一周游泳两次 |
[01:20] | I know how to swim. | 我知道怎么游泳 |
[01:21] | You don’t know how to swim to rehab this. | 你不知道怎样游可以让它康复 |
[01:23] | My office will put you in touch with a physical therapist. | 我的诊室会帮你联系一位理疗师 |
[01:27] | You know, you’re in this situation because you ignored your doctor. | 你因为忽略了医生建议 才落得这样的境地 |
[01:31] | He saw a mass on your CT scan, | 医生在你的CT扫描上看到了胞块 |
[01:33] | he said schedule an appointment, and you didn’t. | 他说让你预约治疗 而你没有 |
[01:36] | And so now you’ve had major surgery | 所以本来吃药就能解决的问题 |
[01:38] | for what a pill could’ve fixed. | 你做了个大手术 |
[01:40] | When’s the last time you saw a dermatologist– | 你上一次看皮肤科医生是什么时候 |
[01:43] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, Keith. | 得了吧 基思 |
[01:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:24] | You alright? | 你还好吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Just hurts to sit. | 还好 只是坐着会疼 |
[02:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:35] | Didn’t see that one. | 没看见那里 |
[02:38] | Jesus, son. | 天呐 儿子 |
[02:40] | Are you aiming for them? | 你是故意的吗 |
[02:41] | If you know a smoother way back, | 如果你知道更好走的路回去 |
[02:42] | you let me know and I’ll take it! | 你告诉我 我就走那条路 |
[02:44] | Just, pull over right here. | 在这里靠边停吧 |
[03:23] | Maybe it’s a little soon to come home. | 现在回家好像有点早 |
[03:25] | Yeah, well, I could say the same to you. | 我也可以对你说同样的话 |
[03:29] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:30] | It means, you don’t fight, Kayce. | 你不应该打架 凯斯 |
[03:32] | Understand me? | 明白吗 |
[03:33] | If wranglers get worked over, then wranglers handle it. | 如果牧人被收拾了 就由牧人自己处理 |
[03:35] | How am I supposed to sleep in the same room | 如果我不保护这些人 |
[03:37] | with men I won’t defend? | 怎么和他们睡一屋 |
[03:38] | You aren’t. | 你不能睡一屋 |
[03:39] | I’m gonna fix that problem, too. | 我也要解决这个问题 |
[03:44] | What, you walking home now? | 你要走回家吗 |
[03:47] | I don’t even know whose field this is. | 我都不知道这是谁的地盘 |
[03:49] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[03:53] | Ten years ago I did. | 十年前我知道 |
[03:59] | I think I finally, finally understand you, son. | 我终于理解你了 儿子 |
[04:02] | Yeah, well if you wanna to explain me to me, | 如果你想向我解释我自己 |
[04:05] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[04:08] | You know, there’s being scared to die, son, and | 儿子 死亡令人恐惧 知道死亡即将来临 |
[04:12] | knowing it’s coming. | 也是如此 |
[04:14] | When you know it’s coming, | 当你知道它要来临 |
[04:16] | tomorrow stops factoring into your decisions, | 做决定时就不会考虑明天 |
[04:20] | because you know you’re never gonna see it. | 因为你知道不会有明天了 |
[04:24] | Then you… | 然后你… |
[04:27] | Then you live. | 你活了下来 |
[04:29] | And you realize you ain’t dead, and you’re not gonna die. | 意识到自己没有死 也不会死 |
[04:31] | And now you gotta face all of them decisions you made. | 现在你得面对之前所做的决定 |
[04:37] | And out of all that, you gotta figure out | 由此你得搞清楚 |
[04:40] | how to let yourself start living again. | 如何重新开始自己的人生 |
[04:49] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:57] | Shit, I don’t know. | 该死 我也不知道 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:04] | But we’ll figure it out. | 但我们会搞清楚的 |
[06:17] | This is how many acres? | 这个有多少英亩 |
[06:18] | 324. | 324英亩 |
[06:20] | Listing price is 4.9. | 挂牌价是490万 |
[06:22] | How motivated are the sellers? | 卖家意愿有多强烈 |
[06:24] | Well, they tried to spend the winter here. | 他们想在这里过冬 |
[06:27] | All right. Offer 3.5. | 好吧 报价350万 |
[06:28] | No escrow. Cash. Seven day close. | 不走第三方 现金交易 七天成交 |
[06:31] | Don’t you want to see it first? | 你不看看地吗 |
[06:32] | I’m seeing it now. | 我正在看 |
[06:34] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[06:36] | I’ll head back to the office and write up the offer– | 我回办公室起草我们的报价 |
[06:40] | Actually, let me show you one more. | 其实我还想给你看一家 |
[06:43] | Now, this one isn’t on the market- | 这块地暂不出售 |
[06:45] | but I know the property well, and I think– | 但我很了解它 我觉得… |
[06:47] | So why are you showing it to me? | 那你为什么给我看 |
[06:49] | You said every large property in the county, right? | 你说过要看县里所有的大块地产 对吧 |
[06:50] | For sale. | 在售中的 |
[06:53] | It’s called the Pelican Ranch. | 这里叫鹈鹕农场 |
[06:55] | Why is it called the Pelican Ranch? | 为什么叫鹈鹕农场 |
[06:56] | Maybe they saw a goose and thought it was a pelican, | 也许他们看见一只鹅 以为它是鹈鹕 |
[06:58] | who the fuck knows. | 谁他妈知道呢 |
[07:00] | – It’s 1,100 acres- – What’s with the wit? | -这个有1100英亩 -耍什么机灵 |
[07:03] | Doing some fast math on your commission | 快速计算了下你的佣金 |
[07:05] | make you a little cocky? Feeling good? | 就让你有点自大 感觉良好吗 |
[07:07] | Showing us properties that aren’t for sale? | 给我们看不出售的地产 |
[07:10] | Boy, you’re on a tear. | 小子 你兴奋过头了 |
[07:11] | You might even go home and lay some pipe to the old lady. | 是不是还得回家干个老女人泄泄火 |
[07:14] | Look at you, with your your capped teeth and spray tan. | 瞧你这样 还做美牙和美黑 |
[07:17] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[07:18] | I don’t… What– | 我不… 什么 |
[07:19] | Get the fuck out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[07:21] | Go write up the offer. | 起草报价 |
[07:22] | When it’s done, email it, | 写好发邮件 |
[07:24] | so I don’t have to look at you again. | 这样我就不用再见你了 |
[07:27] | And when you get your commission, | 等你拿到佣金 |
[07:28] | I want you to shove it up your waxed ass, | 就塞进你打蜡的屁眼里 |
[07:30] | you cheesy motherfucker. | 庸俗的混蛋 |
[07:32] | Fuck, I hate real estate agents. | 操 我真烦房地产中介 |
[07:34] | Got your checkbook handy, Bobby? | 支票簿在手边吗 鲍勃 |
[07:36] | Let’s take this party on the road. | 我们上路开派对吧 |
[07:46] | You the teacher’s aide? | 你是老师的助手吗 |
[07:49] | No, I’m the teacher. | 不 我就是老师 |
[07:52] | I saw this video on Pornhub | 我在色情网站上看过这个视频 |
[07:53] | and this is exactly how it starts. | 视频开头就是这样 |
[07:56] | Misogyny. How refreshing. | 厌女症 多新鲜啊 |
[07:59] | If you can work in a Pocahontas joke | 如果你能想一个宝嘉康蒂的笑话 |
[08:00] | you’ll hit the trifecta. | 那就中三重彩了 |
[08:02] | – Now that you mention it… – What’s your name? | -你倒是提醒我了 -你叫什么 |
[08:04] | Trent. | 特伦特 |
[08:06] | Can you tell me the definition of power, Trent? | 你能告诉我权力的定义吗 特伦特 |
[08:12] | It’s the ability to direct or influence | 可以指导或影响他人行为 |
[08:14] | another’s behavior or a course of events. | 或事件进程的能力 |
[08:17] | That’s what I have– | 我就有 |
[08:19] | I can remove you from this class and fail you. | 我可以把你逐出课堂 让你挂科 |
[08:22] | I can send you before the dean for violating | 我可以因为违反学生行为准则 |
[08:24] | the student code of conduct. | 把你送到校长面前 |
[08:26] | These are all things that can alter the course of your life. | 这些都能改变你的人生轨迹 |
[08:30] | That’s power. And you don’t have any. | 这就是权力 而你没有 |
[08:39] | When Christopher Columbus first came in contact | 当克里斯托弗·哥伦布 |
[08:41] | with Native Americans, | 初次接触美洲原住民时 |
[08:42] | it was the Arawak people in the Bahamas. | 他见到的是巴哈马群岛的阿拉瓦人 |
[08:45] | I’ll read to you from Columbus’ journal. | 我给你们读读哥伦布的日记 |
[08:50] | “They willingly traded us everything they owned… | “他们自愿向我们出售所有的东西 |
[08:54] | They do not bear arms, and do not know them, | 他们没有携带武器 也不认识武器 |
[08:56] | for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge | 我给他们看一把剑 他们抓住了刀刃 |
[08:59] | and cut themselves out of ignorance. | 因无知而划伤自己 |
[09:02] | They will make fine slaves … | 他们会成为很好的奴隶 |
[09:05] | With fifty men we could subjugate them all | 只需五十人 我们就可以征服他们 |
[09:08] | and make them do whatever we want.” | 让他们听令于我们” |
[09:14] | You ever feel like that, Trent? | 你有过这种感觉吗 特伦特 |
[09:19] | Ever feel like making someone do you want, | 你是否想过让别人听令于你 |
[09:23] | whether they want to or not? | 不管别人是否愿意 |
[09:32] | It’s a very European mentality, | 这是一种非常欧式的心态 |
[09:34] | stemming from the oppressive political | 源于文艺复兴时期压迫性的 |
[09:37] | and religious structures of the Renaissance. | 政治和宗教结构 |
[09:39] | Kings and priests with absolute power | 国王和牧师拥有绝对权力 |
[09:42] | ruling masses who have none. | 统治一无所有的人民 |
[09:46] | That was the mentality of the men who discovered America. | 这就是那些发现美洲大陆的人的心态 |
[09:50] | And it is the mentality our society struggles with today… | 这也是我们现今社会需要纠正的心态 |
[09:54] | What you know of history is a dominant culture’s | 你们所了解的历史是主流文化 |
[09:57] | justification for its actions. | 对自身行为的辩护 |
[09:59] | And I don’t teach that. | 我不教这个 |
[10:03] | I’ll teach you what happened. | 我会教你们真实的事件 |
[10:07] | To my people. And to yours. | 发生彼此人民身上的事件 |
[10:11] | Because we are all the descendants of the subjugated. | 因为我们都是被征服的后代 |
[10:15] | Every one of us. | 每个人都是 |
[10:25] | You did well. | 你讲得很好 |
[10:28] | Were you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[10:30] | Terrified. | 吓死了 |
[10:34] | So, um, that’s new? | 这是新伤 |
[10:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:39] | I fell down. | 我摔倒了 |
[10:41] | – Excuse me, Miss, um … – Long. | -打扰了 -朗 |
[10:45] | Miss Long. | 朗女士 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t– | 抱歉 我不是… |
[10:49] | I didn’t mean to… I was just… | 我不是故意的 我只是… |
[10:50] | I know what you were doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:55] | Insult me or anyone else in my class and you’re out. | 再敢侮辱我或者班上的任何人 你就别来了 |
[10:59] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Day one and you’re already winning hearts and minds. | 第一天你就赢得了人心 |
[11:09] | That mind is far from won. | 他还早呢 |
[11:11] | But it’s not lost either. | 但也没失去他 |
[11:17] | This opportunity is what you make of it, Monica. | 这是你创造出来的机会 莫妮卡 |
[11:21] | Now, in the classroom | 在教室 |
[11:22] | I have every faith you’re gonna make it count. | 我坚信你都会成功 |
[11:24] | But there are plenty of other resources | 但是还有大量的其他资源 |
[11:27] | that are available to you, as well. | 供你使用 |
[11:30] | Physical therapy, if that’s something you need. | 理疗 如果你需要的话 |
[11:33] | It is. | 没错 |
[11:35] | It’s covered under your insurance policy. | 这是医保报销的 |
[11:36] | Just call and make the appointment. | 打电话预约就好 |
[11:39] | And you should look into faculty housing. | 你也应该看看教师住房 |
[11:42] | There’s housing? | 还有住房 |
[11:45] | You need to read over your welcome packet. | 你应该看看你的入职信 |
[11:49] | See, a university is like its own little world. | 大学就像一个小世界 |
[11:53] | And this whole world is open to you now. | 现在这个世界的大门向你敞开了 |
[11:56] | So, go enjoy it. | 尽情享受吧 |
[12:11] | 反对恐怖主义 始于1492年 | |
[12:37] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[12:39] | Why do you call it the Pelican Ranch? | 这里为什么叫鹈鹕农场 |
[12:41] | We moved from San Francisco. | 我们从旧金山搬过来 |
[12:43] | Always worried we’d miss the ocean. | 总是担心会想念大海 |
[12:46] | When our agent brought us here, | 中介带我们来这的时候 |
[12:49] | there was a pelican sitting in the pond. | 池塘里有一只鹈鹕 |
[12:51] | Like the ocean followed us here. | 仿佛大海跟着我们过来了 |
[12:54] | Our agent said he’d never seen a pelican here before. | 中介说他在这里从没见过鹈鹕 |
[12:58] | Sandy hair, great tan, white teeth? | 浅茶色头发 做了美黑和大白牙吗 |
[13:00] | You know Mike? | 你认识麦克 |
[13:01] | It wasn’t a pelican. | 那不是鹈鹕 |
[13:04] | Sure looked like one. | 看上去很像啊 |
[13:05] | Did it fly away when you drove up? | 你们开车抵达时 它飞走了吗 |
[13:07] | No, it sat in the center of the pond the whole time we were here. | 没有 我们看地的时候 它一直在池塘中央 |
[13:10] | Haven’t seen it since, though. | 之后就没见过了吧 |
[13:14] | That’s because it was a decoy. | 因为那是一个诱饵 |
[13:16] | And a big strange bird in the middle of the pond | 池塘中央的一只奇怪大鸟 |
[13:18] | scares away other birds. | 吓跑了其它的鸟 |
[13:21] | Birds that like to eat the trout in the pond. | 那些鸟喜欢吃池塘里的鲑鱼 |
[13:25] | Got any trout in the pond? | 池塘里有鲑鱼吗 |
[13:27] | Not like we used to. | 没以前多了 |
[13:33] | I’d like to buy your ranch. | 我想买你的农场 |
[13:35] | Oh, it’s not for sale. | 我们不卖 |
[13:36] | Everything’s for sale, buddy. How much? | 任何东西都能卖 老兄 多少钱 |
[13:40] | – I mean… – Name your price. | -我是说 -出个价吧 |
[13:45] | Nine million? | 九百万 |
[14:01] | Now, get out of my house. | 离开我的房子 |
[14:26] | This is what you call low-man work. Jimmy. | 这就是下人的工作 吉米 |
[14:30] | What do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[14:33] | Why isn’t Cowboy out here? | 牛仔怎么没来 |
[14:34] | He’s a day-worker, Jimmy. | 他是临时工 吉米 |
[14:35] | His ass stays in the saddle. | 只能留在马鞍上 |
[14:37] | I’ve worked years on ranches | 我在农场工作多年 |
[14:39] | where my ass never left the saddle neither. | 我的屁股从来没有离开过马鞍 |
[14:41] | Maybe you should’ve stayed there, Walker. | 也许你应该留在那边 沃克 |
[14:43] | Don’t I know it. | 可不嘛 |
[14:47] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[14:51] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见 |
[14:55] | Won’t fight. Won’t work. | 不干架 不干活 |
[14:57] | But you’ll sure eat our food won’t ya? | 饭吃得倒不少 不是吗 |
[14:59] | and sit in our field, | 坐在我们的农场上 |
[15:01] | and sing like a fucking tourist. | 像一个游客一样唱歌 |
[15:04] | So this is your field, is it, Rip? | 这是你的农场吗 里普 |
[15:07] | Hey, these are set. | 这边搞定了 |
[15:12] | Jimmy, get on the quad. | 吉米 去开全地形车 |
[15:25] | All right, square it off. | 搭成方形 |
[15:40] | Keep it tight boys. | 绕紧点 哥们 |
[15:41] | Bulls will walk through a loose wire like it ain’t even there. | 铁丝太松 公牛穿过去很容易的 |
[15:54] | The fuck you doing standing there? | 你他妈站着干什么 |
[15:55] | Start wrapping wire. | 过来绕线 |
[15:56] | Hell I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[15:59] | You can spend my week’s wages at the bar for all I give a shit. | 你可以在酒吧花掉我这周的工资 我不在乎 |
[16:03] | All these great ranches you worked at, Walker, | 沃克 你在那么多大农场干过 |
[16:06] | why not go back to one of them? | 为什么不回去 |
[16:08] | How’d you get in my truck? | 为什么来我这了 |
[16:10] | Because I can’t leave the state. | 因为我不能离开蒙大拿 |
[16:13] | There’s plenty of ranches in Montana. | 蒙大拿还有很多农场 |
[16:15] | Nah, it’s because they wouldn’t have you. | 不 因为他们不会要你 |
[16:19] | Why is that, Walker? | 为什么呢 沃克 |
[16:22] | When I start making phone calls, | 要是我打电话问问 |
[16:23] | what am I gonna find out about you? | 会发现什么呢 |
[16:25] | Well I reckon I got a fondness for the farmer’s daughter. | 我爱上过农场主的女儿 |
[16:29] | I guess we got that in common, don’t we? | 咱俩都一样 对吧 |
[16:40] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna take your fucking heart out | 我要把你的心 |
[16:45] | through your throat, Walker. | 从你喉咙里掏出来 沃克 |
[16:46] | And shove that little fuckin’ knife up your ass. | 再将那把刀塞进你的屁眼里 |
[16:49] | If this goes down, we gotta pick sides. | 要是出事了 我们就得站队了 |
[16:51] | I’m on whatever side you’re on. | 你站哪边 我就站哪边 |
[16:53] | You won’t die today, Walker. | 你今天不会死 沃克 |
[16:55] | But you’ve taken your last step. | 但你已经迈出了最后一步 |
[16:57] | Let’s see what kinda cowboy you are in a wheelchair. | 看看你在轮椅上怎么当牛仔 |
[17:01] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:04] | I’m done with this place. | 我受够这里了 |
[17:06] | Want to shoot me in the back, old fart? | 要从背后对我开枪吗 老头 |
[17:08] | Go for it. | 动手吧 |
[17:15] | Wherever you go, Walker, | 沃克 不管你去哪里 |
[17:19] | I’ll find you. | 我都会找到你 |
[17:26] | The whole bunkhouse is watching. | 工棚的人都在看着 |
[17:28] | Why do you think I did it, Lloyd. | 不然我为什么这么做 罗伊德 |
[17:35] | We got two miles of fence to build. | 我们还要修两英里的围栏 |
[17:37] | Go to work. | 干活吧 |
[17:59] | Fence work don’t suit you? | 修围栏的活不适合你吗 |
[18:03] | Nothing about this place suits me. | 这里的一切都不适合我 |
[18:06] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[18:07] | You know the deal– | 你懂的 |
[18:09] | just gonna wander around ’til the next job finds me. | 四处游荡 直到下一份工作找上门来 |
[18:13] | Walker, | 沃克 |
[18:15] | you run into trouble, walk the other way. | 你要是遇到麻烦 就另寻出路 |
[18:20] | Nice seeing you, Cowboy. | 很高兴见到你 牛仔 |
[18:43] | Where you headed? | 你去哪里 |
[18:45] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[18:50] | How come? | 为什么 |
[18:51] | I’m a cowboy. | 我是个牛仔 |
[18:53] | And that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[18:54] | – You know what I mean? – No. | -你明白我的意思吗 -不明白 |
[18:56] | You know, that’s all we need from you. | 我们需要的也仅此而已 |
[18:58] | That’s not all you needed the other night. | 那天晚上你要的可不止这些 |
[19:02] | The other night won’t happen again. | 那天晚上的事不会再发生了 |
[19:04] | You say that. | 你嘴上一套 |
[19:05] | Then someone else says something different. | 另一个人嘴上又是一套 |
[19:09] | Can’t figure out who runs this deal. | 我都不知道这里到底谁说了算 |
[19:11] | I run it. | 我说了算 |
[19:13] | And he runs it. | 还有他 |
[19:16] | You don’t listen to nobody else. | 你不用听别人的 |
[19:19] | Head on back to the bunkhouse. | 回工棚 |
[19:28] | Head on back. | 回去 |
[19:35] | Take me to the house. | 送我回家 |
[19:38] | We’re making some changes. | 我们要做出改变了 |
[19:53] | All right, just, ah… | 好了 |
[19:56] | just sign these two at the bottom, | 在底下这两处签名 |
[20:00] | I’ll have Beth fill them out. | 我让贝丝填好 |
[20:18] | Here. | 给 |
[20:23] | That was Lee’s. | 这是李的 |
[20:33] | – When do I start training? – Soon. | -我什么时候开始培训 -很快 |
[20:35] | But let’s… | 但先… |
[20:37] | Let’s get this bunkhouse figured out first. | 先把工棚的事摆平 |
[20:43] | You haven’t mentioned her, Kayce. | 你没有提起过她 凯斯 |
[20:48] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[20:50] | Or Tate. | 或是泰特 |
[20:52] | Or why you’re not with them. | 也没说为什么没和他们在一起 |
[20:54] | What’s talking about it gonna do? | 提这有什么用 |
[20:55] | It’d help you form a plan to get them back. | 能帮你计划好如何把他们接回来 |
[20:58] | Plans are not change the way someone feels. | 计划不能改变人的感受 |
[21:02] | When Lee ran this place, he– | 李管理这里的时候 他… |
[21:06] | he was honest and he was fair. With everyone. | 他对所有人都诚实 公正 |
[21:11] | That’s what I need from you. | 你也要这样 |
[21:15] | But you can’t be that way with others, son, | 但只有你对自己诚实 公正 |
[21:16] | until you’re that way with yourself. | 才能对别人如此 |
[21:26] | I miss them. | 我想他们 |
[21:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:33] | You happened, Dad. | 你出现了 爸 |
[21:36] | Then everything happened. | 还有之后的一切 |
[21:44] | Kayce. | 凯斯 |
[21:50] | Send Rip up to the house. | 让里普过来 |
[21:58] | You enjoying your fuckin’ self? | 你挺悠闲啊 |
[22:00] | Beautiful day. Until now. | 你来之前一切安好 |
[22:02] | He in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[22:04] | He who? | 谁 |
[22:11] | Hey Rip. | 里普 |
[22:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:16] | My father wants to see you. | 我父亲想见你 |
[22:19] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:40] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我吗 先生 |
[22:43] | Yeah, have a… Have a seat. | 是的 坐 |
[22:55] | In a lot of ways, you’re the only person I can trust, Rip. | 在很多方面 你都是我唯一信任的人 里普 |
[23:00] | Because you’re the only person | 因为你是唯一一个 |
[23:01] | that doesn’t benefit when I’m gone. | 我死后得不到好处的人 |
[23:05] | You do it for me. | 你所做的一切都是为了我 |
[23:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[23:09] | And I always will. | 永远如此 |
[23:14] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[23:15] | ‘Cause what I’m asking next… | 因为接下来我要你做的 |
[23:22] | it’ll be the hardest. | 异常艰难 |
[23:26] | Kayce needs to learn how to run this place. | 凯斯要学习如何管理这里 |
[23:31] | Needs to learn how to lead these men. | 学习如何领导这些人 |
[23:33] | And he can’t do that while he’s living with them. | 如果他们住在一起就做不到这点 |
[23:39] | You understand what I’m asking? | 你明白我要你做什么了吗 |
[23:59] | There’s beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里有啤酒 |
[24:02] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[24:04] | Figures. | 想到了 |
[24:15] | That’s not a penalty! | 这不是罚球啊 |
[24:20] | Why do they both these teams have the same fuckin’ mascot? | 为什么这两支队伍的吉祥物都一样 |
[24:22] | Jimmy, you’ve literally lived here for your entire life. | 吉米 你在这待这么久了 |
[24:24] | – Be quiet. Be quiet. – And don’t know the difference? | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -还不知道区别吗 |
[24:26] | So those are the Wildcats, and those are the bobcats. | 一个是野猫 一个是山猫 |
[24:28] | What’s the fuckin’ difference? | 有什么区别 |
[24:32] | A bobcat is a specific breed. | 山猫是某种特别品种的猫 |
[24:33] | A wildcat is just a cat that went wild. That’s a run! | 野猫只是撒野的猫 跑阵了 |
[24:35] | So they named their team after a cat that just like, | 他们用一只跑出家的猫 |
[24:37] | got out of the house? | 命名球队 |
[24:39] | It’s not rocket science. It’s football. | 没什么不好理解的 这是橄榄球 |
[24:41] | Kid’s got a point. | 这小子说得有道理 |
[24:42] | Y’all are ruining this for me, | 你们毁了我的看球兴致 |
[24:43] | shut the fuck up. | 快闭嘴 |
[25:26] | Bobcats look good. | 山猫势头不错 |
[25:27] | I got my money on ’em. | 我押了钱的 |
[25:30] | Okay, so just to clarify, | 我确认一下 |
[25:32] | Colby’s mom, that’s a cougar? | 科尔比的妈妈是美洲豹[熟女] |
[25:36] | That’ll be the last time you ever refer to my mom as a cougar. | 以后不准说我妈是美洲豹 |
[25:39] | She prefers wildcat? | 她喜欢别人叫她野猫 |
[25:52] | And you thought you got out of prison. | 你还以为你离开了监狱 |
[26:03] | Nope. | 没有 |
[26:06] | Hell, I just stumbled into another one. | 只是换了间监狱罢了 |
[26:39] | Should we mount up? | 上马吗 |
[26:41] | Not up to me, Jimmy. | 不是我说了算 吉米 |
[26:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:47] | No clue. | 不清楚 |
[26:56] | The sooner you push it to a head, | 越早面对 |
[26:58] | the sooner it’s behind you. | 就越快过了这关 |
[27:03] | You know he’s not gonna follow me. | 你知道他不会跟随我 |
[27:06] | Just you. | 只跟随你 |
[27:08] | Ain’t about his respect, son. | 这与他的尊重无关 儿子 |
[27:11] | It’s about everyone else’s. | 你要赢得其他人的尊重 |
[27:40] | We’ll push ’em up the valley | 我们把它们赶到山谷 |
[27:41] | then over the saddle to East River Road. | 然后越过鞍部到东河路 |
[27:43] | We’ll take that up the canyon. | 随后去谷底 |
[27:46] | Ryan, you and Colby got point. | 莱恩 你和科尔比打头阵 |
[27:49] | Walker, Cowboy– you’re on swing. | 沃克 牛仔 你俩在侧前方 |
[27:52] | Avery and Jimmy you got flank. | 艾弗丽和吉米 你俩在侧后方 |
[27:57] | Rip. | 里普 |
[28:01] | You and Lloyd are riding drag. | 你和罗伊德收尾 |
[28:04] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[28:12] | Hope you boys got your wild rag. | 希望你俩戴了面罩 |
[28:15] | It’s gonna be a bit dusty. | 会有不少灰尘 |
[28:21] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:23] | Just a little reminder, Lloyd. | 一个小提醒 罗伊德 |
[28:26] | They may let us stay here and get old and rusted. | 他们也许会让我们待到年老朽败 |
[28:28] | But we’re just tools. | 但我们只是工具 |
[28:29] | And that’s all we’ll ever be … | 永远都不会变 |
[29:08] | Goddam it, Jimmy! | 该死的 吉米 |
[29:10] | It’s too big a gap! | 距离太远了 |
[29:11] | Hold your spot or the whole herd goes. | 守住位置 否则整个牛群都散了 |
[29:22] | – Here I’ll give him a hand. – I got him, goddammit. | -我去帮他一把 -我来 妈的 |
[30:18] | I’ll flip that horse right on you, you son of a bitch. | 我会让你人仰马翻 你个混小子 |
[30:33] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[30:37] | You’re about to be. | 快了 |
[30:56] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:59] | You needed an excuse. Now you’ve got one. | 你需要一个借口 现在你有了 |
[31:01] | Not here. I’ll do it in front of everybody Kayce. | 不在这 我要在所有人面前解决 凯斯 |
[31:04] | And I ain’t gonna it easy for you either. | 我也不会对你手下留情的 |
[31:16] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:20] | Funny how you can do something you love your whole life… | 想来有趣 你干了一辈子自己钟爱的事 |
[31:26] | and it just takes one man to ruin the whole fuckin’ thing. | 只需一个人就全毁了 |
[32:50] | You want us to get in there? | 要我们插手吗 |
[32:51] | No… This needs to happen. | 不 这架必须打 |
[33:30] | Go on. Go on Kayce. | 来啊 来啊 凯斯 |
[33:33] | Take it. Come on. | 打我啊 来啊 |
[34:09] | There ain’t no fighting on this ranch. | 这个农场不许打架 |
[34:13] | If you want to fight… | 如果你想打 |
[34:16] | You come fight me. | 就和我打 |
[35:04] | We made him earn it. Thank you. | 我们让他得到尊重了 谢谢 |
[35:08] | Now I need you two to get along. | 现在你俩得好好相处 |
[35:12] | He needs to be able to depend on you, Rip. | 他得能依靠你 里普 |
[35:16] | Well. I hope you can depend on him. | 我希望你能依靠他 |
[35:18] | ‘Cuz I’ve never seen a shred of proof that you can… | 因为我没看到一丝证据 |
[35:21] | But I guess you see something I don’t. | 但你可能看到了我没看到的 |
[35:24] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[35:26] | That’s what I see. | 这就是我看到的 |
[35:28] | Jamie’s your son, too, sir. | 杰米也是你儿子 先生 |
[35:31] | What did you see in him? | 你看中他的什么了 |
[35:53] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[36:01] | Rough day at the office? | 工作不顺吗 |
[36:05] | It was hard. But good. | 不容易 但还行 |
[36:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:07] | Let’s not talk about work at the dinner table. | 吃晚餐时别谈工作 |
[36:17] | Did you meet with the governor yet? | 你见过州长了吗 |
[36:20] | What did I just say? | 我怎么说的 |
[36:21] | What would you like to talk about, Daddy? | 那你想聊什么 爸爸 |
[36:23] | What should we share? | 我们该分享什么 |
[36:25] | He’s been up since 4 a.m. Working. | 他凌晨四点就起来工作了 |
[36:27] | You go to bed night thinking about work | 你入睡前还想着工作 |
[36:29] | and wake up doing the same. | 一睁眼又继续工作 |
[36:30] | If we don’t talk about work, | 如果我们不谈工作 |
[36:32] | we have nothing to talk about. | 我们就无话可说了 |
[36:34] | Are you suggesting we eat in silence? | 你是想让我们沉默着吃饭吗 |
[36:35] | I mean, Is that what you want– | 如果你想这样 |
[36:37] | Are you ‘shushing’ me, Daddy? | 你在让我闭嘴吗 爸爸 |
[36:43] | I’m a 35-year-old woman. | 我已经35岁了 |
[36:46] | When I sit at a table, | 当我吃饭时 |
[36:47] | I will talk about whatever the fuck I want. | 我想聊什么就聊什么 |
[37:00] | I see nothing’s changed. | 看来一切照旧 |
[37:02] | I don’t think she’s made it through a whole meal | 我觉得她从11岁起就没有安耽地 |
[37:04] | since she was eleven. | 吃过一顿饭 |
[37:17] | You got physical therapy tomorrow. | 你明天有理疗 |
[37:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:23] | You ain’t missing it either. | 你不能错过 |
[37:27] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[38:09] | Things are becoming a little clearer to me. | 现在我算看明白点了 |
[38:14] | Quite the sacrifice. | 牺牲很大啊 |
[38:17] | Yeah, well, it’s what your father want. | 这是你父亲的意思 |
[38:25] | I remember the first time I saw you. | 我记得第一次见你的时候 |
[38:30] | So wild. | 你很狂野 |
[38:32] | So angry… | 愤怒 |
[38:34] | God, you were beautiful. | 老天 那时的你太帅了 |
[38:39] | I remember the way you looked at him. | 我记得你看他的眼神 |
[38:42] | Such devotion. | 充满忠诚 |
[38:45] | Made me so jealous. | 我好嫉妒 |
[38:49] | And the way he looked at you. | 而他看你的眼神 |
[38:53] | I always worried that he’d love you more someday. | 我总是担心有一天他会爱你胜过爱我 |
[39:01] | But he doesn’t. | 但他没有 |
[39:06] | That was never in doubt. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[39:11] | Don’t leave. | 不要离开这里 |
[39:16] | This is my family. | 这里就是我家 |
[39:20] | Whether any of you all think of me that way or not. | 不管你们是否这样看我 |
[39:28] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[39:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[39:49] | It’s for this. | 给这个用的 |
[39:57] | We’re moving?! | 我们要搬家吗 |
[39:58] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:01] | Where are you moving? | 你们要搬到哪去 |
[40:03] | Run to bed, buddy. I’ll come tuck you in in a bit. | 上床吧 我一会儿去帮你盖被子 |
[40:07] | The university offers housing for faculty. | 大学为教师提供住房 |
[40:11] | What about Kayce? | 那凯斯怎么办 |
[40:13] | This is closer to Kayce. | 那里离凯斯更近 |
[40:15] | That’s not what I mean. | 我说的不是这个 |
[40:17] | You gotta really think about the decisions you make, honey. | 你一定要三思而后行 亲爱的 |
[40:20] | I have thought about it. | 我考虑过了 |
[40:22] | Feels right. | 感觉不错 |
[40:24] | For Tate. And for me. | 对泰特和我都好 |
[40:27] | Remember this. | 别忘了 |
[40:29] | You two were married in ceremony. | 你们举行了结婚典礼 |
[40:32] | Not in some courthouse. | 不是去法院领证 |
[40:35] | Ceremony. | 是典礼 |
[40:37] | That means you’re married to him in the afterlife | 也就是说不论你们这辈子做了什么 |
[40:40] | no matter what you do in this life. | 来世依然是夫妻 |
[40:42] | You two are stuck together. | 你们不可分离 |
[40:45] | Want to decide something? | 想做决定吗 |
[40:47] | Decide how you two are gonna work it out. | 那就决定你们要怎么和解吧 |
[40:51] | Or you’ll be miserable… forever. | 否则你会永远陷入痛苦 |
[41:33] | So, you’re the big man now, huh? | 现在你是老大 对吗 |
[41:38] | Couldn’t run the bunkhouse while I was living in it. | 睡工棚的时候他们都不听我的 |
[41:42] | So, go live in the main house. | 那就去睡主屋 |
[41:44] | Grown men don’t live with their fathers. | 成年人不会和父亲同居 |
[41:46] | Yeah they also don’t kick other men | 也不会把别人 |
[41:48] | out of the only home they’ve ever had. | 赶出唯一的家 |
[41:50] | Well he could use some humility. | 他应该谦虚一点 |
[41:54] | He ain’t nothing but a bully. | 他就是个恶霸 |
[41:55] | And that’s all he’s ever been. | 一直都是 |
[41:57] | No. He’s not a bully, Kayce. | 不 他不是恶霸 凯斯 |
[42:03] | He’s exactly what our father turned him into. | 他变成这样都拜我们的父亲所赐 |
[42:10] | What do you think he’s turning you into? | 你觉得他会把你变成什么样 |
[42:18] | Boy, it sure was easy for you to walk away | 放弃自己苦心经营的生活 |
[42:21] | from a life that you worked so hard to build. | 对你来说真是太容易了 |
[42:25] | Well, she doesn’t want that life anymore. | 她不想要那种生活了 |
[42:29] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[42:31] | She left you because… | 她离开你是因为 |
[42:34] | she was afraid that you would turn into him. | 她怕你会变成他 |
[42:37] | Instead of proving her wrong, you come here, | 而你非但没有证明自己 |
[42:39] | and you take the crash course in how to do it. | 反而来这里用行动证实了她的猜疑 |
[42:41] | This place is all I have to give them. | 我能给他们的只有这里 |
[42:46] | I’m just trying to protect it. | 我只是在保护它 |
[42:47] | I’m protecting it. I’m protecting it. | 我来保护 我会保护 |
[42:50] | You’re really going to sit on boards and run for office | 你真的要加入董事会 参加竞选 |
[42:53] | and navigate the filthy fights a place like this requires?! | 应付不得不面对的肮脏斗争吗 |
[42:57] | No you’re not. | 不 你做不到 |
[42:59] | Kayce, you’re gonna lose your temper | 凯斯 你会情绪失控 |
[43:01] | and put somebody in the hospital | 把某人打进医院 |
[43:02] | or worse and go to prison | 甚至更糟 锒铛入狱 |
[43:04] | and get sued and lose this place… | 被人起诉 失去这片土地 |
[43:06] | Just go home, Kayce. | 回家吧 凯斯 |
[43:09] | Go work on this– | 好好控制脾气 |
[43:15] | And you stay far away from him. | 离他远远的 |
[43:19] | When he dies, | 等他死了 |
[43:22] | you can have this fucking place. | 这地方都他妈是你的 |
[43:26] | I will give it to you. | 我都给你 |
[43:58] | Meet me out front in half an hour. | 半小时后大门口见 |
[44:00] | I’ll meet you inside. | 我进去找你 |
[44:03] | Out front in half an hour. | 半小时后 大门口 |
[44:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:05] | I wouldn’t miss this for the world. | 我绝不会错过这么好的机会 |
[44:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[44:23] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[44:38] | Kick to me. | 打水过来 |
[44:41] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -来吧 |
[44:42] | Kick to me. | 打水过来 |
[44:47] | Kick to me. | 打水过来 |
[44:49] | Why can’t I just swim to you?! | 我为什么不能直接游过去 |
[44:54] | Not a word. Not a goddamm word. | 别说话 一个字都别说 |
[44:57] | We need to isolate the muscles without overstressing them. | 我们要分解肌肉 不能过度紧张 |
[45:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:06] | Stop moving back. | 别后退了 |
[45:07] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[45:08] | Stop moving. You’re moving back. | 不许动 你在后退 |
[45:10] | Okay, let’s go back the other way. | 反方向打水回去 |
[45:12] | I don’t need the kickboard. | 我不需要浮板 |
[45:14] | Need to use the kickboard. | 必须用浮板 |
[45:16] | Come on. One more time… | 来 再来一次 |
[45:22] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[45:32] | Just kick your leg up and back slowly. | 慢慢前后踢腿 |
[45:35] | Now that the leg is straight, | 腿伸直以后 |
[45:36] | I want you to wiggle your toes, okay? | 动一动脚趾 好吗 |
[45:39] | There you go. | 不错 |
[45:40] | Did they move? | 它们动了吗 |
[45:43] | So weird, I can’t feel it. | 真奇怪 我感觉不到 |
[45:44] | It not your nerves– | 神经没问题… |
[45:45] | it’s your brain’s ability to process the information | 而是大脑无法处理 |
[45:47] | your nerves are transmitting… | 神经所传输的信息… |
[45:51] | Sorry ’bout that. | 抱歉 |
[45:52] | You need to swim your laps two lanes over. | 游泳训练得过去两条泳道 |
[45:59] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[46:11] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |