时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | How did she get out? | 它是怎么出去的 |
[01:27] | Don’t catch that one. | 别抓那匹马 |
[01:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:31] | Don’t want him caught. | 我不想让它被抓 |
[01:34] | That’s the horse that killed my mother. | 那匹马杀死了我妈妈 |
[01:36] | Why not put him down? Or sell him? | 为什么不杀了它 或是卖掉它 |
[01:38] | You’re applying logic to a situation where it isn’t wanted. | 你的逻辑用在了不该用的地方 |
[01:43] | I don’t know what that means. | 什么意思 |
[01:47] | So, you’re Daddy’s new pet. | 你是爸爸的新宠物 |
[01:48] | I ain’t no one’s pet. | 我不是宠物 |
[01:50] | Yeah, you are. | 你是 |
[01:52] | Been thinking about getting a pet of my own. | 我一直也想养一只宠物 |
[01:55] | Yeah? Have fun with it… | 是吗 那祝你玩得开心 |
[02:03] | It’s okay to watch me walk away, you know. | 你可以目送我离去 |
[02:08] | That’s why we do it. | 这就是我们养宠物的原因 |
[02:17] | You’re startin’ to get some swish in them hips, young lady. | 小美女 你的臀部越来越翘了 |
[02:20] | Eat shit, you fucking redneck. | 滚开 该死的乡巴佬 |
[02:34] | Little orphan boy fell in love today with the farmer’s daughter. | 小孤儿今天爱上了农场主的女儿 |
[02:43] | Little. Orphan. Boy… | 小孤儿 |
[02:50] | Little. Orphan. Boy. | 小孤儿 |
[02:54] | Lovestruck little orphan boy… | 热恋中的小孤儿 |
[03:04] | Get him off me! | 拦住他 |
[03:09] | I’ll cut you up, boy! | 老子剁了你 小崽子 |
[03:12] | You had it coming. | 你这是活该 |
[03:14] | Touch that boy again and I’ll gut you in your fucking sleep. | 再动这小子 我就趁你睡觉宰了你 |
[03:17] | Rip. Go to the barn. Go to bed. | 里普 回畜棚睡觉吧 |
[03:23] | All right. All right. | 好了 行了 |
[03:49] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[03:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[03:52] | Asked you first. | 我先问的 |
[03:54] | I ain’t playing games with you. | 没心情跟你玩游戏 |
[03:57] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[03:59] | Just… I get so mad sometimes… | 有时候我特别生气 |
[04:02] | And this is how it comes out. | 就会哭 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I do that too. | 我也是 |
[04:11] | Why are you mad? | 你为什么生气 |
[04:14] | I killed my family. | 我杀了我的家人 |
[04:19] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[04:23] | By not being bigger. | 因为我不够强大 |
[04:33] | I killed my mother. | 我杀了我妈妈 |
[04:37] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[04:39] | By being scared. | 因为我害怕 |
[04:41] | I don’t want to scare anymore. | 我不想害怕了 |
[04:50] | We’ll be plenty big some day. I’m sure. | 我们迟早肯定会变得很强大 |
[04:57] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[05:00] | What for? | 为什么 |
[05:03] | It’ll make us feel better. | 这样我们会更好受 |
[05:07] | I don’t know how. | 我不会 |
[05:12] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[05:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:52] | Just watching. | 随便看看 |
[05:56] | – Why the scowl? – No scowl. | -为什么皱眉 -没有啊 |
[06:07] | I do things sometimes… | 有时我做的事 |
[06:12] | How do I explain it… | 怎么解释呢 |
[06:14] | I see things in people, | 只要我看到别人的闪光点 |
[06:18] | and I feel like if I can touch it… | 就想着如果我能触碰到 |
[06:21] | even if the rest of the person is rotten, | 哪怕这个人剩下的部分已经没救了 |
[06:24] | I can take that good thing and I can make it part of me. | 我仍然可以学到好的东西 |
[06:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[06:36] | There’s plenty of good in you, Beth. | 贝丝 你身上有很多闪光点 |
[06:38] | And none in that son of a bitch. | 那混蛋可没有一点好 |
[06:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, Rip. | 抱歉 里普 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry I did that to you. | 很抱歉我那么对你 |
[06:56] | You didn’t do it to me. | 不是你的错 |
[06:59] | But woman, you sure can. | 但我的确会中你的招 |
[07:01] | Anytime you want. | 随叫随中 |
[07:04] | And “I’m sorry” is two words you never have to say to me. | 而且你永远也不用对我说抱歉 |
[07:12] | Now I’m gonna ride off into the sunset. | 我去收拾一下[奔向日落] |
[07:15] | That’s the sunrise. | 那是日出 |
[07:16] | Shit. You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[08:34] | Even your walk is angry, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你走路都带着怒气 |
[08:37] | With good reason. | 我生气的理由很充分 |
[08:39] | I’m gonna check the airfield in Deer Lodge. | 我去看看鹿屋的机场 |
[08:42] | But I’m starting to think that plane’s from another state. | 我开始怀疑那架飞机是从别的州飞来的 |
[08:45] | Yeah if I can get a warrant, | 如果我能拿到搜查证 |
[08:46] | I can check flight logs out of air traffic control in Bozeman. | 我就可以在博兹曼空中交通管制中心查飞行记录了 |
[08:50] | It’ll be a a lot of data to sift through, but… | 我得筛选很多数据 但 |
[08:52] | I thought we’re not supposed to talk about work at the dinner table. | 晚餐桌上不谈工作吧 |
[08:56] | In the morning, it’s the breakfast table, Beth. | 贝丝 现在是早上 这是早餐桌 |
[08:59] | We can talk business at the breakfast table. | 我们可以在早餐桌上谈论工作 |
[09:02] | This is not a breakfast table. | 这不是早餐桌 |
[09:05] | This is a dining room table. | 这是餐桌 |
[09:08] | How do I know it’s a dining room table? | 我为什么会知道这是餐桌 |
[09:09] | Because it’s in the fucking dining room. | 因为它在餐厅 |
[09:10] | Breakfast tables are in the kitchen. | 早餐桌在厨房 |
[09:12] | We don’t even have one there… | 我们连早餐桌都没有 |
[09:13] | We have a bar in the kitchen. | 厨房只有个吧台 |
[09:15] | So, I guess the point is, Dad, | 爸爸 关键是 |
[09:16] | that you can discuss whatever you want at the dinner table. | 你可以在晚餐桌上谈论任何事情 |
[09:18] | It’s just us who have to navigate the algorithm | 但我们得附和 |
[09:21] | of ways in which you control what’s discussed. | 并按照你的方式来讨论 |
[09:26] | Honey, I don’t even know what the fuck that means. | 亲爱的 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[09:33] | This is what it means, Dad. | 爸 我就是这个意思 |
[09:41] | Stop wasting your time, son. Just go to the source, all right? | 儿子 别浪费时间了 直捣黄龙吧 |
[09:45] | I want him to know what we know. | 我想让他了解我们知道些什么 |
[09:47] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[09:49] | If I didn’t think it was a good idea, | 如果我觉得不好 |
[09:51] | I wouldn’t have suggested it. | 我就不会建议这样做了 |
[09:56] | Wear your badge today, Kayce. | 凯斯 今天把警徽带着 |
[10:00] | Take Ryan with you. | 叫上莱恩 |
[10:02] | Keep it official. | 正式点 |
[10:04] | 莎拉·阮 杰米 我们得聊聊 | |
[10:09] | You. | 你 |
[10:12] | You’ve lost the right to question me for a while. | 你暂时失去了向我提问的权利 |
[10:24] | Breakfast bar. | 早餐桌 |
[10:36] | Why don’t you say, “Dad, | 为什么你不直接说 “爸 |
[10:38] | I need to talk to you about something.” | 我想跟你谈谈” |
[10:40] | Why do you have to take a giant wrecking ball every meal | 你为什么每次吃饭都来个下马威 |
[10:42] | before we have the conversation you wanted to have in the first place? | 然后才开始说你起初想说的话 |
[10:45] | It’s important that you understand my passion for the subject | 我得先让你们了解我对这个话题的重视 |
[10:48] | before the subject is introduced. | 然后我才能开始说 |
[10:51] | I think I understand it, honey. | 宝贝 我觉得我明白 |
[10:55] | So what is it you want me to say, hm? | 你希望我说什么 |
[10:58] | Floor is yours. What’d I do this time? | 洗耳恭听 你想让我干嘛 |
[11:00] | Why is Rip living in the bunkhouse | 里普为什么住在工棚 |
[11:03] | and cleaning out horse stalls? | 还要打扫马圈 |
[11:05] | He’s a grown man. | 他是成年人了 |
[11:07] | They’re all grown men, honey. | 宝贝 他们都是成年人 |
[11:10] | He’s living in the bunkhouse because the ranch foreman doesn’t. | 因为农场的工头不住工棚 他才得住 |
[11:14] | Kayce’s ranch foreman. | 凯斯是农场的工头 |
[11:15] | He gets the foreman’s house. | 他要住工头的房子 |
[11:17] | So why isn’t he sleeping in the bedroom in this fucking house? | 那他为什么不住我们家的卧室 |
[11:19] | He doesn’t want to stay here. | 他不想住这里 |
[11:24] | Rip living in the bunkhouse is an obstacle you can overcome | 只要你想克服 里普住工棚这种事 |
[11:28] | if that’s what you choose to do, Beth. | 对你来说根本不是问题 贝丝 |
[11:29] | Don’t you dare make this about me. | 不要扯上我 |
[11:32] | He looks at you like a father. | 他把你当父亲一样看待 |
[11:35] | But I’m not his father, honey. | 但我不是他的父亲 宝贝 |
[11:38] | I’m Kayce’s father. | 我是凯斯的父亲 |
[11:42] | And Rip’s not being punished. All right? | 里普没有被罚 好吗 |
[11:45] | I’m making a shift. | 我在改变 |
[11:48] | He’s making a sacrifice. | 他做出了牺牲 |
[11:51] | How that works out. How I reward that is… | 这事该怎么解决 怎么奖励 |
[11:55] | is how I see it settled. | 由我来定 |
[11:57] | I hope that’s enough for you. | 希望你能知足 |
[12:07] | It’s always enough for me. | 我一向很知足 |
[12:10] | Okay, honey. | 好了 宝贝 |
[12:17] | Go ruin someone else’s day. | 去怼别人吧 |
[12:22] | That’s the plan, Daddy. | 我正有此打算 老爸 |
[12:58] | Becoming a man requires bravery. | 成为一个男子汉需要勇气 |
[13:00] | Witnessed by others. | 需要他人见证 |
[13:02] | Not just words, actions. | 光说不行 还要行动 |
[13:06] | Five achievements, or coups, to prove your worth. | 达到以下五项成就才能证明你的价值 |
[13:09] | Touching your enemy, | 触碰你的敌人 |
[13:11] | taking your enemy’s weapons, | 抢走敌人的武器 |
[13:13] | taking your enemy’s horse, | 抢走敌人的战马 |
[13:15] | leading a successful war party, | 赢得战斗的胜利 |
[13:18] | and jumping from one horse to another… | 然后从一匹马跳上另一匹 |
[13:20] | This is what the Indian Relay pays homage to… | 这就是印第安接力的意义 |
[13:23] | Our actions speaking louder than words… | 我们的行动胜过言辞 |
[13:28] | That exchange is everything. | 这次换马非常重要 |
[13:30] | It signifies getting knocked off your horse in battle, | 这代表你的战马虽然在战斗中倒下 |
[13:32] | but continuing on and never giving up. | 但仍然要奋勇向前 永不放弃 |
[13:35] | To be a great leader, comes from atop a horse. | 伟大的领袖始于马背 |
[13:37] | The horse reveals who you are. | 识马即识人 |
[13:39] | What’s this have to do with Christopher Columbus? | 这跟克里斯托弗·哥伦布有什么关系 |
[13:41] | Absolutely nothing. | 完全没有 |
[13:44] | But look at all you learned. | 但你们也学到了不少 |
[13:46] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[14:02] | We pulled the stops out for ya. | 我们真的为你尽力了 |
[14:04] | Made it look like the real deal. But practice is just a taste. | 看起来像那么回事 但这只是一次体验 |
[14:08] | Gotta come to Sheridan in a few weeks | 如果你想感受实战的话 |
[14:09] | if you really want to feel it. | 几周后去谢里丹看吧 |
[14:11] | I doubt the university is gonna let me take the class to Wyoming. | 学校应该不会让我带学生去怀俄明的 |
[14:16] | I didn’t invite the class. | 我没有邀请你的学生 |
[14:53] | Goddamn, that horse can slide like a motherfucker. | 天啊 这马太会滑停了 |
[14:56] | I tell ya, if the world was flat, he’d slide right off it. | 如果世界是平的 他能滑到世界的尽头 |
[15:01] | If he can stop like that when Travis comes, | 如果特拉维斯来的时候 他还能像刚才那样 |
[15:04] | you’ll be in the money. | 你就赚大发了 |
[15:05] | Don’t worry about that, I’ll be in the money. | 别担心 我肯定能赚上一笔的 |
[15:10] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[15:13] | Is there any extra work I could do around here? | 这里还有什么活可以干吗 |
[15:15] | Just gotta make some money. | 我想赚点外快 |
[15:17] | You can do all the extra work you want around here, Jimmy, | 你在这想干什么活都行 吉米 |
[15:20] | but you ain’t gonna get paid for it. | 但是没钱拿 |
[15:22] | You’re on salary. | 你是领死工资的 |
[15:23] | So there’s nothing I can do? | 所以没有我能干的活吗 |
[15:25] | When a cowboy needs extra money, he wins it. | 牛仔需要钱的时候 就会去赢钱 |
[15:30] | Wins it how? | 怎么赢 |
[15:32] | Bronc riding, roping, bulldogging, cutting. | 骑野马 套牛 摔牛 截牛 |
[15:36] | All the shit we do every day. | 我们的日常 |
[15:39] | But you can barely do it as it is, | 但你哪样都干不了 |
[15:43] | that ain’t gonna win no money at it. | 你就别想靠这个赢钱了 |
[15:49] | Yeah, so both of them came from the barn. | 他俩都是从畜棚出来的 |
[15:53] | Did the sheriff’s deputies confirm the boy’s weapon was loaded? | 治安警员确认那男孩的武器有子弹吗 |
[16:03] | Yes, weapon was loaded. | 是的 有子弹 |
[16:06] | And the weapon was pointed at Kayce or the other agent? | 武器是对着凯斯还是那个探员 |
[16:14] | No, Kayce first, then the officer. | 先指着凯斯 然后是警员 |
[16:17] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[16:21] | Care to join the meeting? | 能和我们一起讨论吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah. Sorry I’m… Yes, I mean. | 不好意思 当然 |
[16:28] | Sorry, so the boy was… | 抱歉 那个男孩 |
[16:31] | He pointed the shotgun at Kayce, and then the livestock agent. | 他先拿枪指着凯斯 然后是畜牧协会探员 |
[16:33] | What does it say in the report? | 报告里怎么说的 |
[16:35] | Sheriff doesn’t specify in the report. | 治安官在报告中没有详说 |
[16:41] | Dirty son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[16:51] | Just answer it, son. | 接啊 儿子 |
[16:53] | – Sorry, yes. Apologies. – Jesus. | -好的 对不起 -天啊 |
[17:03] | – Yeah. – Finally. | -喂 -终于接了 |
[17:05] | Jamie, avoiding me won’t prevent the article from coming out. | 杰米 躲着我并不能阻止文章发表 |
[17:11] | You know, I’m not avoiding you… I’m just… | 我不是在躲着你 我只是… |
[17:13] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不同了 |
[17:15] | Nothing’s different, Jamie. | 没什么不同的 杰米 |
[17:17] | I need to verify some of your statement | 在我找你父亲之前 |
[17:18] | before I talk to your father. | 我要跟你核实几件事 |
[17:22] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I have to give him an opportunity to respond. | 是的 我得给他一个回应的机会 |
[17:29] | Sarah, I’m begging you. | 莎拉 求你了 |
[17:31] | I pulled out of the race. I… | 我已经退出竞选 我… |
[17:34] | I’m rescinding my permission to be quoted. | 我要收回我的话 |
[17:37] | Yeah, doesn’t work like that. | 不可能 |
[17:38] | It does now. | 必须收回 |
[17:39] | I need you to confirm a few things… | 有几件事我需要你确认 |
[17:41] | I’m not confirming anything. | 我不会确认任何事 |
[17:43] | If you quote me once or refer to me in any way, | 如果你敢引用我的话 或是我的说法 |
[17:46] | I will fucking sue you into oblivion. Yeah? | 我就告死你 |
[17:51] | Fine, Jamie. I’ll have Legal call | 好吧 杰米 我让律师打给你 |
[17:53] | and walk you through your lack of options. | 向你解释你现在别无选择 |
[18:05] | It looks to me like the sheriff’s report is intentionally vague, | 我认为治安官的报告故意写得含糊不清 |
[18:08] | to give a sense your agents didn’t follow procedure. | 让人感觉是你的探员没有遵守程序 |
[18:11] | The real issue is their failure to respond. | 真正的问题是他们没有回应 |
[18:15] | Once it’s official and I’m sworn in, | 等我宣誓就职 |
[18:16] | this will be the first thing I dig into. | 就先调查此事 |
[18:18] | No, the general election is all Haskell’s thinking about. | 不 哈斯克尔只关心换届选举 |
[18:22] | This will go away long before then. | 到时候 这件事早就解决了 |
[18:25] | Thank you, Cassidy. | 谢谢你 卡茜迪 |
[18:26] | Anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[18:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:40] | I’m just having a moment of sorts. | 我只是在发呆 |
[18:42] | Should I be worried about what happens next? | 我需要担心接下来发生的事吗 |
[18:45] | No, this one’s… | 不用 这个 |
[18:49] | It’s more philosophical in nature. | 比较有哲理性 |
[18:54] | You ever wonder what this place looked like | 你有想过我们来之前 |
[18:56] | before any of us were here? | 这里是什么样的吗 |
[19:00] | All the time, honey. | 一直在想 亲爱的 |
[19:04] | All the time. | 一直在想 |
[19:18] | When you fire a pistol, you aren’t aiming. | 手枪射击不用瞄准 |
[19:20] | – You point. – Okay. | -直接开枪 -好 |
[19:22] | It’s sense memory. Repetition. | 利用感官记忆 反复练习 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:25] | Hold your hands up, like a boxer. | 举起双拳 像拳击手那样 |
[19:28] | Get your feet in a fighting stance. | 双脚呈战斗站姿 |
[19:31] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[19:34] | I need you to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:37] | Put your feet together. | 双脚并拢 |
[19:40] | Now let yourself fall toward me. | 向我倒过来 |
[19:41] | – What? – Fall towards me. | -什么 -向我倒过来 |
[19:43] | – You’re gonna catch me? – I won’t have to, but yes. | -你会接住我吧 -没这个必要 但我会的 |
[19:50] | Make fists. | 握拳 |
[19:52] | Now throw a punch in the air, but don’t bring it back. | 出拳 但别收回 |
[19:57] | Open your hand. | 手心打开 |
[20:02] | Extend your other hand. | 伸出另一只手 |
[20:07] | Keep both eyes open. Yep. | 双眼睁开 对 |
[20:09] | Focus on the front sight. | 注意看前方 |
[20:11] | Cover your target with it. | 看着你的目标 |
[20:13] | Now fire. | 开火 |
[20:17] | Again. | 再来 |
[20:24] | I feel like a god. | 如神般的感觉 |
[20:26] | Whoever holds the gun is god. | 枪在谁手 谁就是神 |
[20:28] | Until they pull the trigger. | 直到扣动扳机 |
[20:30] | Then you’re the devil. | 就会变成魔鬼 |
[20:54] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[20:56] | Mr. Jenkins. Hello. | 詹金斯先生 你好 |
[21:02] | Gun, gun! Put it down! Put it down! Listen to me! | 有枪 把枪放下 把枪放下 听我说 |
[21:04] | Listen to me. I will shoot you in the fucking face | 听我说 你不放下武器 |
[21:06] | if you don’t drop the weapon! | 我就朝你开枪了 |
[21:09] | I’m a god. | 我是神 |
[21:15] | Pull the trigger and you’re the devil. | 扣动扳机 你就变成魔鬼了 |
[21:18] | I’m already the devil. | 我早就是魔鬼了 |
[21:22] | Jesus. What the fuck are we doing? | 天呐 你要干嘛 |
[21:24] | We’re not doing anything. | 什么也不干 |
[21:25] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[21:35] | I saw lots of pictures of family… | 我看到你家有很多全家照 |
[21:38] | but no family. | 但你家人都不在 |
[21:41] | I sent them away. | 我把他们送走了 |
[21:43] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么 |
[21:47] | So you wouldn’t kill them. | 这样你就杀不了他们了 |
[21:51] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[21:53] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[21:54] | You Mr. Jenkins? I’m with Big Sky Roofing. | 你是詹金斯先生吗 我是大空屋顶公司的 |
[21:56] | Got a leak, huh? | 屋顶漏水了吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah, just, umm… give me a minute. | 嗯 稍等一下 |
[22:01] | Hey! No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[22:05] | Toss the pistol over. | 把手枪扔到一边去 |
[22:08] | Do it. | 快点 |
[22:13] | Now the radio. | 还有对讲机 |
[22:17] | Got cuffs? | 带手铐了吗 |
[22:19] | You know the drill. | 你懂规矩的 |
[22:20] | I’m a fucking law enforcement agent. | 我是警察 |
[22:24] | You’re not the only one. | 我也是 |
[22:27] | Doing a little moonlighting, are we? | 都是来挣点外快的啊 |
[22:30] | Alimony’s a bitch. Get up. | 赡养费可不便宜 起来 |
[22:35] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – Get in. | -你在逗我吗 -进去 |
[22:39] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[22:40] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[22:43] | Nobody wants to fucking kill you. | 没人要杀你 |
[22:46] | We just want to live our lives the way we’ve been living | 我们只想过着一百年来 |
[22:48] | for the last hundred years. | 一直在过的生活 |
[22:49] | And you keep coming here and trying to take that away from us, | 而你却一直想夺走这一切 |
[22:51] | and we just want you to fucking stop. | 我们只是希望你能停手 |
[22:55] | Thought I made that clear. | 我以为我已经说得很清楚了 |
[22:57] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[22:58] | You made it clear. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[22:59] | You hung me from a fucking rope. | 你他妈用绳子把我吊起来了 |
[23:03] | And now you sit on my porch | 现在你却坐在我的门廊上 |
[23:06] | and you fucking threaten me? Again?! | 又他妈威胁我 |
[23:11] | What the fuck do you want?! | 你他妈想干嘛 |
[23:15] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[23:18] | What warrants you being in my fucking house! | 谁他妈允许你进我家的 |
[23:23] | You killed our cattle. | 你把我们的牛弄死了 |
[23:26] | I did what? | 我什么 |
[23:29] | I don’t know how to kill cattle. | 我不会杀牛 |
[23:32] | You stupid fucking redneck. | 你个蠢乡巴佬 |
[23:36] | I’ll tell you what I do know how to do. | 我告诉你 我会什么 |
[23:38] | I know how to crush empires. | 我知道怎么搞垮帝国 |
[23:41] | And I will crush your father’s. | 我会搞垮你爸的帝国 |
[23:47] | Thank you for showing me the rules that you play by. | 谢谢你告诉我 你所遵循的规则 |
[23:52] | I look forward to the challenge. | 我期待挑战 |
[24:14] | What a fucked situation this is. | 这他妈什么情况 |
[24:17] | Forgot to ask me for my keys. | 你忘了要我的钥匙 |
[24:19] | I guess I’ll be the only grown-up in the room. | 看来这里只有我靠谱点 |
[24:25] | Kayce! | 凯斯 |
[24:27] | You’re going to tell me the truth right fucking now, you prick. | 跟我说实话 混蛋 |
[24:31] | Now! | 快说 |
[24:32] | I don’t know how to kill cows. | 我不会杀牛 |
[24:35] | I wish I did. | 我要是会就好了 |
[24:37] | When I see the pain it’s caused you and your family. | 当我看到这给你和你的家人带来的痛苦 |
[24:41] | I wish it had been me. | 我真希望是我干的 |
[25:02] | My guess is you’re from a California office. | 你是加州警局的吧 |
[25:06] | I’d go back to it if I were you. | 我要是你 我就回去了 |
[25:07] | Make me. | 你有本事来啊 |
[25:10] | Rules are different around here. | 这里的规矩不一样 |
[25:11] | I know these rules. | 我懂这里的规矩 |
[25:13] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[25:33] | Wasn’t Jenkins. | 不是詹金斯 |
[25:36] | It had to be. | 肯定是他 |
[25:37] | No, I looked him in the eye. It wasn’t him. | 不 他的眼神告诉我不是他 |
[25:45] | – What happened? – It’s fine. | -怎么回事 -没什么 |
[25:48] | No, I mean you, you don’t look fine. | 不 我是说你看上去不太好 |
[25:50] | Didn’t say I was fine. | 我也没说我 |
[25:51] | I was just saying it went fine. | 我是说事情搞定了 |
[25:56] | You know, sometimes I look at you, and I… | 有时候我看着你 |
[26:00] | I don’t recognize the man looking back at me. | 我都不认识你的眼神了 |
[26:06] | What happened to you over there, son? | 你参军时经历了什么 儿子 |
[26:11] | I don’t like to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[26:14] | I notice you don’t, either. | 你也不想说吧 |
[26:18] | I never talked about it ‘cuz I never saw the point. | 我不说是因为我觉得没有必要 |
[26:24] | We might be more alike than you wanna admit. | 你可能不愿承认 但咱俩真的很像 |
[26:48] | You wanna hear a war story? | 你想听个战争故事吗 |
[26:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:53] | If it helps explain the man looking at me, | 如果这能帮我了解眼前的这个人 |
[26:57] | then yes, I do, son. | 那我就想听 儿子 |
[27:04] | We were in Pakistan. | 我们当时在巴基斯坦 |
[27:07] | Weren’t supposed to be there, but that’s where we were. | 我们不该去那的 但当时也没办法 |
[27:13] | We’re hitting a high value target. | 我们在打击一个重要目标 |
[27:16] | We blew the door off his house, | 我们把他家的门炸掉了 |
[27:18] | making our way down the hallway, | 冲进了走廊 |
[27:22] | and this piece of shit moves out of his bedroom, | 然后这个混蛋从他卧室出来 |
[27:24] | using his wife as a shield… | 拿他老婆当肉盾 |
[27:29] | and he’s got 8-year-old daughter on a leash, in front of him. | 他用皮带把他八岁的女儿绑在身前 |
[27:33] | And he’s holding an AK-47 over their heads, | 拿着一把AK-47 |
[27:39] | and starts sending rounds at us. | 朝我们射击 |
[27:42] | And everybody froze because his family… | 因为他的家人 大家都不敢动 |
[27:48] | until it got my weapons sergeant and my medic killed. | 结果我的武器专家和医疗兵都被杀了 |
[27:55] | So, I had a decision to make… | 我得做出决定 |
[28:00] | and in a tenth-of-a-second I made it. | 我立刻做了决定 |
[28:06] | I killed him and his wife and that little girl. | 我杀了他们全家 |
[28:24] | Soldiers don’t tell war stories anymore, Dad. | 现在的士兵不讲战争故事了 爸 |
[28:26] | ‘Cause wars these days… | 因为在如今的战争中 |
[28:31] | it’s just about trying to live through ’em. | 士兵只想活下来 |
[30:12] | County Sheriff’s Department failed… | 县治安部门 |
[30:14] | to provide back up to the livestock agents involved, | 未能增援涉案畜牧协会探员 |
[30:17] | increasing the likelihood of a violent response from the suspect. | 增加了嫌疑人做出暴力回应的可能性 |
[30:22] | Though our investigation is preliminary, | 虽然我们只进行了初步的调查 |
[30:24] | the shooting was justifiable | 开枪理由充分 |
[30:26] | and the only action available to the livestock agent, | 并且这也是受生命威胁的畜牧协会探员 |
[30:30] | whose life was clearly in danger. | 所能采取的唯一措施 |
[30:31] | Now currently we are conducting an exhaustive internal investigation | 现在我们正在针对调度流程 |
[30:35] | into the procedures of our dispatchers | 以及出警时间 |
[30:37] | and the reaction time of our deputies | 进行内部彻查 |
[30:40] | and I would like to express our sincerest apologies | 由于本局没有及时增援 |
[30:44] | to the Montana Livestock Agent involved | 增加了蒙大拿畜牧协会探员的执勤风险 |
[30:46] | as well as the agency as a whole | 在此 我向探员本人 |
[30:50] | for our failure to respond, | 以及蒙大拿畜牧协会 |
[30:53] | aggravating the dangers that those agents faced. | 致以诚挚的歉意 |
[30:59] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[31:02] | Jesus, how’d you get him to say that? | 天啊 你是怎么逼他说出这番话的 |
[31:08] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[31:18] | I think you just run down and say ‘whoa.’ | 直接骑过去 然后喊”喔”就行了吧 |
[31:22] | I’m afraid there might be a little more to it than that. | 恐怕没那么简单 |
[31:25] | Wait, you know how to do it? | 等等 你知道怎么做吗 |
[31:26] | Well, I ain’t gonna win no money at it, but… | 虽然我赢不了钱 不过 |
[31:29] | I don’t think you are either. | 我觉得你也不行 |
[31:32] | I’m a little thin on options. | 我没什么办法了 |
[31:34] | Look, just run down the arena, | 你就直接骑过去 |
[31:37] | point your belt buckle to the sky. | 把你的皮带扣往上挺 |
[31:40] | Keep your eyes on the top of the barn. | 眼睛看着畜棚屋顶 |
[31:42] | Open up your feet and say ‘whoa.’ | 把脚张开 然后喊”喔” |
[31:47] | How fast do I need to go? | 我要骑多快 |
[31:48] | The faster you go, the farther you gonna stop. | 你骑得越快 就滑得越远 |
[31:50] | – Okay. – You got it. | -好的 -你可以的 |
[31:52] | It’s easy. | 很简单 |
[31:54] | Easy. | 简单 |
[31:55] | Easy… | 简单 |
[32:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:17] | – Jesus! – You all right? | -天啊 -你还好吗 |
[32:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:27] | Belt buckle to the sky. | 皮带扣往上挺 |
[32:29] | Belt buckle to the sky… | 皮带扣往上挺 |
[32:43] | There you go! | 这就对了 |
[32:50] | I think I can do this. | 我觉得我可以 |
[32:52] | – Did you see that? – Oh, yeah, Jimmy. | -你们看见了吗 -看见了 吉米 |
[32:53] | We saw you out there looking just like Andrea Fappani. | 你跟安德烈·法帕尼一样威猛 |
[32:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:08] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[33:13] | Hey, Colby, how long is that? | 科尔比 有多远 |
[33:15] | Twenty-five. | 25英尺 |
[33:16] | – Twenty-five, huh? – Yeah. | -25英尺吗 -是的 |
[33:17] | Goddamn, you bring the sharks when you come here, gramps. | 该死 你一来这里就带来些狠角色 |
[33:19] | What are you talking about? That’s just a God-fearing family | 说什么呢 那人来自得州北部 |
[33:22] | from north Texas, man. | 可虔诚了 |
[33:24] | – All right, well fuck it. – You want me to hold your beer? | -不管了 -要我帮你拿啤酒吗 |
[33:26] | Nope, beer’s going with you. All right. | 你拿着啤酒啊 好吧 |
[33:34] | Even with a beer in my hand, too. See? | 我手里还拿着啤酒 看见了吗 |
[33:36] | – Ah, that’s not gonna get it done. – I need you to scotch. | -这样还不够 -认输吧你 |
[33:39] | That’s not gonna happen, buddy. | 不可能 兄弟 |
[33:53] | Money, money, money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 钱 钱 |
[33:56] | – Go on, man. – All right. | -去吧 -好 |
[33:57] | Looking like a long 30, Colby. | 看起来有30英尺 科尔比 |
[33:59] | – Yeah, thirty one. – Thirty one… | -是啊 31英尺 -31英尺 |
[34:02] | Thirty one, huh? | 31英尺吗 |
[34:06] | I’d say that’s the winner right there. | 他应该就是冠军了 |
[34:12] | Jimmy, come here. | 吉米 过来 |
[34:18] | Listen, I’ve been watching these guys. | 我一直在观察这些人 |
[34:20] | I don’t know if you can choose who you run against… | 我不知道你能不能选人比赛 |
[34:22] | but don’t go against him. | 但别跟他比 |
[34:25] | And whatever you do, don’t go against him. | 无论如何 别跟他比 |
[34:29] | You saw him slide this morning. | 你今天早上看到它的滑停了 |
[34:32] | I feel kinda lucky. | 我感觉挺走运的 |
[34:33] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你可没看见我刚才看到的 |
[34:34] | Oh, the kid’s fucked, dude. | 这孩子完蛋了 哥们 |
[34:36] | Like a tied goat. | 就像被拴住的山羊 |
[34:39] | Hey, who’s this kid on the fuckin’ aardvark. | 骑土豚的小子是谁 |
[34:41] | It’s a big mistake looking for a place to happen. | 他就是个成天作死的蠢货 |
[34:44] | Man, I don’t wanna take money off a wrangler. | 我不想赢牧人的钱 |
[34:46] | Listen, if he’s dumb enough to play in this game, | 如果他蠢到参加这个比赛 |
[34:47] | you should take every cent from him. | 你就该让他输得一干二净 |
[34:50] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:51] | Travis, teach the son of a bitch a lesson, will ya please? | 特拉维斯 给这小混蛋上一课 好吗 |
[34:54] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[34:56] | You. | 你 |
[34:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[35:01] | Jim. | 吉米 |
[35:02] | Jim? Alright, Jimmy. | 吉米 好吧 吉米 |
[35:05] | Come over here and let me explain the rules. | 过来 我给你解释规则 |
[35:07] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[35:08] | You’re gonna need more than luck. | 你需要的不只是好运 |
[35:11] | – You know what a pay-up is? – Remind me? | -你知道是怎么算钱的吗 -和我说说吧 |
[35:13] | So it kinda works like this, | 规则是这样的 |
[35:15] | if you come in last, you have to pay everybody ahead of you. | 如果你最后一名 你得给所有前面的人钱 |
[35:18] | You come in second-to-last, | 如果你倒数第二 |
[35:19] | you’re gonna pay everybody but the bottom. | 你要给所有人钱 除了垫底的那个 |
[35:21] | Come in fourth, you pay the top three. | 第四名要给前三名钱 |
[35:23] | Come in third you pay the top two. Like that. All right? | 第三名要给前两名 就像这样 好吗 |
[35:26] | So you’re the new guy, you get the first horse. | 你是新来的 你第一个吧 |
[35:29] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[35:30] | Run down there, slide back this way. | 骑到那边 向这边滑停 |
[35:32] | – Other way. – Other way. | -另外一边 -另外一边 |
[35:34] | That other… other way. | 另外一边 |
[35:37] | He’s in trouble. | 他麻烦大了 |
[35:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[35:42] | You guys running a special needs program at your ranch now? | 你们农场在帮智障人士就业吗 |
[35:44] | Is that what this is? Is this your janitor? | 是吗 这是你们的清洁工吗 |
[35:46] | – Who is this fucking kid? – That’s good, Jimmy. | -这小子到底是谁 -很好 吉米 |
[35:48] | Send him! | 放马过来 |
[35:51] | – Here comes the go. – I’d take the horse, not the rider. | -来了 -我只要马 不要骑手 |
[35:54] | Here he comes. Oh, God. | 他过来了 天啊 |
[35:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:58] | Hit the brakes. | 拉缰绳 |
[36:01] | – Talking about three feet? – About three, four feet. | -3英尺吗 -3到4英尺吧 |
[36:04] | I don’t think you’ll have to measure that one, Colby. That’s… | 你不用量了 科尔比 |
[36:07] | I don’t know if that’s gonna get it, Jimmy. | 我不知道这样够不够 吉米 |
[36:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:10] | Tom, go, go, come on. | 汤姆 去吧 |
[36:17] | I think you’ll have to pay him, Jimmy. | 我觉得你要给他钱了 吉米 |
[36:19] | That’s one. | 这是第一个 |
[36:20] | Hey, Mac, you wanna go? | 麦克 你想上吗 |
[36:21] | This kid’s a fuckin’ rookie. | 这小子是个新手 |
[36:22] | You want me to take it easy on him? | 要我对他手下留情吗 |
[36:23] | No, I want you to smoke his ass. | 不 好好教训他一下 |
[36:25] | He wants to play, let’s play. | 他不是想比嘛 那就比 |
[36:26] | – If you can smoke him, smoke him. – All right. | -如果你能教训他 就教训他 -好吧 |
[36:27] | – All right, hold my beer. – I got you. | -拿着我的酒 -没问题 |
[36:41] | Pretty big stop. Looks like you’re paying two. | 滑停很长 看来你要给两个人钱了 |
[36:44] | Hey, Cade, wanna have a go? | 凯德 要不要试试 |
[36:50] | That’s three. | 三个了 |
[36:52] | How old is that kid? | 那孩子多大了 |
[36:53] | – How old’s Cade now, is he 18, Mandy? – Yup. | -凯德十八岁了吧 曼蒂 -对 |
[36:57] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:59] | Rip? | 里普 |
[37:00] | Can the mom ride? | 妈妈能骑吗 |
[37:03] | Travis, can you please answer that for me? | 特拉维斯 你能帮我回答吗 |
[37:06] | Uh, let’s find out. Hey, Mandy, you wanna go? | 我问问 曼蒂 你要不要来一次 |
[37:08] | – Sure. – How much money has she won? | -好啊 -她赢过多少钱 |
[37:09] | How much money has she won, um… | 她赢过多少 |
[37:11] | Oh, Mom is won about two million dollars. | 妈妈大概赢了两百万 |
[37:13] | – Think she can ride. – Two million and twenty. | -看来她很厉害 -这次比赛之后 |
[37:15] | After this. | 就是两百万零二十 |
[37:19] | He’s looking angry. | 它好像暴走了 |
[37:24] | Ah, yeah. I guess Mom can ride. | 看来妈妈很会骑啊 |
[37:27] | Well, Jimmy, congratulations. | 吉米 祝贺你 |
[37:28] | You just got smoked by the whole family. | 你输给了他们全家 |
[37:32] | Don’t worry, Jimmy, | 别担心 吉米 |
[37:33] | it’ll all be over soon. I promise. | 很快就会结束的 我保证 |
[37:36] | Where are these fucking people from? | 这些人都他妈从哪儿来的 |
[37:38] | They’re form North Texas, Jimmy. | 他们来自得州北部 吉米 |
[37:49] | Attaboy. | 好小子 |
[37:50] | Shit. There you go. | 完了吧 |
[37:56] | I can’t play this game. I don’t have enough horse. | 这不公平 我的马不行 |
[37:59] | Well, let’s trade horses. | 咱们换马 |
[38:01] | You take mine. | 你骑我的 |
[38:03] | I got my stirrups set a certain way. | 我的马镫位置很特殊 |
[38:05] | Oh, I won’t change your stirrups. | 我不会动你的马镫 |
[38:10] | He’s gonna go broke. | 他要破产了 |
[38:12] | Ah, that’s smooth gait. | 步法很流畅嘛 |
[38:14] | Looks good, buddy. | 看着不错 兄弟 |
[38:17] | Oughta be showing this fucking thing at Mule Days at Bishop. | 应该在毕夏普的骡子节表演这玩意儿 |
[38:21] | This horse doesn’t like me. | 这匹马不喜欢我 |
[38:23] | Yup. | 对 |
[38:24] | Wait, Jimmy, I’m gonna make it fair, all right? | 等等 吉米 我们公平竞争 |
[38:28] | No, he’s not really doing it. | 不 他不是玩真的 |
[38:30] | Hey, someone better make sure the gate’s closed. | 最好有人去看看大门关好没有 |
[38:52] | Ain’t the horse, kid. | 问题不在马 孩子 |
[38:54] | All right. Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:57] | Come on, come on. | 来 快点 |
[39:00] | Jimmy, get off the horse | 吉米 下马 |
[39:02] | before you hurt yourself, the horse, or both. | 免得伤到自己和马 |
[39:05] | Look, I don’t have a fucking choice here. | 我没办法了 |
[39:06] | Yeah, you got a choice. Get off the horse. | 你有 下马 |
[39:09] | Do what Lloyd said, get off the horse. | 听罗伊德的 下去吧 |
[39:14] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[39:20] | Don’t worry, I ain’t gonna take your money. | 别担心 我不会跟你要钱 |
[39:23] | Naw, you’ll pay him. | 不 你得付钱 |
[39:25] | Come here, Jimmy. | 过来 吉米 |
[39:30] | I hope you learned a lesson today. | 希望你今天吸取了教训 |
[39:32] | I don’t see a lesson. | 我没看出有什么教训 |
[39:36] | There’s sharks and minnows in this world, Jimmy. | 世界上有鲨鱼 也有鲦鱼 吉米 |
[39:38] | If you don’t know which one you are, | 如果你不知道自己是哪个 |
[39:39] | then you ain’t a fucking shark. | 那你就不是鲨鱼 |
[39:43] | Now, go pay Travis. | 把钱给特拉维斯 |
[39:48] | My wallet’s in my bag. | 我的钱包在包里 |
[39:50] | Go get it. | 去拿吧 |
[39:50] | I don’t want that kid’s money, man. | 我不想要那孩子的钱 |
[39:53] | He’s gonna pay you. All right? | 他会给你钱的 |
[39:54] | Race you to the beer, loser pays twenty. | 赌二十块 看谁先拿到啤酒 |
[39:55] | – I’ll take your money. – Come on, you son of a bitch. | -你的钱我肯定要 -来啊 二货 |
[40:44] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听到你的呼吸声 |
[40:50] | I have a really big problem. | 我遇到一个很严重的问题 |
[40:52] | And I could use some advice. | 需要一些建议 |
[40:56] | Oh, my God, you’re pregnant. | 我的天 你怀孕了 |
[41:00] | This is fucking serious. | 这事很严肃 |
[41:02] | I’m in… I’m in… I’m… | 我…我…我… |
[41:06] | I’ve painted myself in a corner, | 我把自己逼入绝境 |
[41:09] | and I can’t… I can’t get out. | 出不…出不来了 |
[41:11] | I can’t get us out of it. | 没法让我们脱身 |
[41:17] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[41:21] | He kicked me out of the house. | 他把我从家里赶出来 |
[41:23] | He abandoned my campaign… | 他让我放弃竞选… |
[41:25] | I was angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[41:27] | And I was in a corner. | 我被逼到角落 |
[41:29] | What corner? | 什么角落 |
[41:33] | A reporter, this journalist… she pretended to be… | 有一个记者 她假装… |
[41:37] | And then she was on my campaign staff… | 她在我的竞选团队… |
[41:42] | What the fuck did you do, Jamie? | 你他妈到底干什么了 杰米 |
[41:48] | I gave an interview. | 我接受了采访 |
[41:51] | About what? | 采访什么 |
[41:55] | Not what… | 不是什么… |
[41:57] | Who. | 是谁 |
[42:05] | You selfish piece of shit. | 你这个自私的人渣 |
[42:09] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[42:12] | Beth. Wait. | 贝丝 等等 |
[42:14] | I said wait. I said wait! | 我说了等等 我让你等等 |
[42:25] | You tell him. | 你自己告诉他 |
[42:26] | Tell him, you motherfuck, you tell him! | 告诉他 你这个混蛋 自己告诉他 |
[42:30] | You tell him! | 告诉他 |
[42:32] | I think I can take it from here, Beth. | 接下来就交给我吧 贝丝 |
[42:39] | What do you have to tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的 |
[42:42] | What did you do this time… | 你这次又干什么了… |
[42:45] | – Tell him, you motherfucking mutt! – Beth! | -告诉他 你这个狗杂种 -贝丝 |
[42:52] | I can take it from here. | 交给我吧 |
[42:59] | Go wait outside. | 出去等吧 |
[43:07] | Don’t you let him “Jamie” his way out of this. | 别让他又像以前那样混过去 |
[43:10] | Okay, Dad, | 行吗 爸 |
[43:12] | once he tells you, you come find me | 等他说完 你就来找我 |
[43:13] | so I can make sure he told you the truth. | 我要确保他对你说了实情 |
[43:24] | For a woman who has mastered the art of mad, | 对于一个擅长管理愤怒的女人 |
[43:26] | I can’t say I’ve ever seen her that angry. | 我从没见过她被气成这个样子 |
[43:36] | So tell me, Jamie… | 告诉我 杰米 |
[43:41] | what did you do to scare the only person | 你究竟做了什么 才会让我认识的 |
[43:43] | I know who doesn’t get scared? | 唯一一个毫无畏惧的人这么害怕 |
[44:03] | What the fuck did you do to me? | 你他妈对我做了什么 |