时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | All these cows are heifers. | 这些都是小母牛 |
[00:22] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[00:25] | Ever think about what you want to be when you grow older? | 你想过长大后成为什么样的人吗 |
[00:29] | You. | 像你一样 |
[00:34] | I mean as a job. | 我是说做什么工作 |
[00:36] | I always figured one day I’d do your job. | 我总觉得以后我会接替你的工作 |
[00:44] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[00:54] | Harvard? | 哈佛 |
[00:57] | Congratulations, son. | 恭喜你 儿子 |
[01:00] | I didn’t apply to Harvard. | 我没有申请哈佛大学 |
[01:01] | I applied for you. | 我帮你申请了 |
[01:03] | It’s a great honor. And you earned it. | 这是你赢得的殊荣 |
[01:05] | You busted your ass in school and this is your reward. | 你念书那么努力 这就是你的奖励 |
[01:08] | Where’s Harvard, Connecticut? | 哈佛在哪里 康涅狄格吗 |
[01:10] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[01:13] | That’s…that’s really far. | 好远啊 |
[01:15] | You wanna be me someday? | 你想像我一样吗 |
[01:18] | Then become something that can help me protect this place. | 那就成为可以帮助我保护这里的人吧 |
[01:25] | What do you want me to become? | 你希望我成为什么样的人 |
[01:27] | A lawyer. | 律师 |
[01:29] | You always say that you don’t respect lawyers. | 你经常说你瞧不起律师啊 |
[01:32] | Well, then become one that I can. | 那你就成为让我瞧得起的律师吧 |
[01:37] | Why a lawyer? | 为什么要我当律师 |
[01:40] | Lawyers are the swords of this century. | 律师是本世纪的宝剑 |
[01:44] | Words are weapons now. | 如今的武器是言语 |
[01:47] | I need you to learn how to use ’em. | 你得学会如何善加利用 |
[02:02] | You don’t deserve this… | 你不应该被这么欺负 |
[02:32] | I suppose I’m to blame for you being so angry | 你发火想伤害我 |
[02:36] | you’d want to hurt me … | 应该是我的原因 |
[02:39] | But it’s not me you hurt. | 但你伤害的不是我 |
[02:41] | It’s your brother and your sister. | 是你的兄弟姐妹 |
[02:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:50] | You understand it’s as much their future | 你应该知道这对你自己 |
[02:52] | you’ve risked as it is your own. | 和他们的未来都有威胁 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:57] | If I could just… | 如果我能… |
[02:58] | If you could just what? | 如果你能什么 |
[03:00] | Explain? | 解释吗 |
[03:03] | What do you want to explain, Jamie? | 你想解释什么 杰米 |
[03:05] | Well, I um… | 我 |
[03:09] | I didn’t tell her everything. | 我没有都告诉她 |
[03:14] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[03:17] | You gave her a thread. | 你给了她一根线 |
[03:18] | And she can weave it into whatever she wants. | 她可以随意编织 |
[03:22] | You’d better get with her and find out | 你最好跟她沟通一下 |
[03:23] | exactly what it is she wants, you understand? | 看看她到底想干吗 明白吗 |
[03:27] | And if what she wants is ruining this ranch | 如果她想用我的故事 |
[03:29] | with some story about me, | 来毁掉这个农场 |
[03:33] | then you act like my fucking lawyer | 那你就像个律师样 |
[03:37] | and sue her and her fucking magazine | 起诉她和她的杂志社 |
[03:39] | right back to New York, you understand? | 让他们滚回纽约 明白吗 |
[04:54] | So this is what an Ivy League education can get you? | 这就是常春藤联盟教育带来的好处吗 |
[04:58] | No, this you have to take. | 不 你必须得抢 |
[05:02] | It’s a lot nicer than I expected. | 这里比我想象的要好得多 |
[05:04] | Yeah. And he did all this with no money. | 是啊 他当时一分钱都没有 |
[05:11] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[05:19] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:24] | The sound of a casino making money is not cards flipping. | 赌场赚钱的声音不是赌牌 |
[05:28] | It’s slots ringing … | 是老虎机… |
[05:31] | Little soothing chimes and bells | 小小的舒心钟铃声 |
[05:33] | with no particular rhythm but certainly a harmony. | 没有特定的节奏 但很和谐 |
[05:37] | And all of them– each one– | 所有人 每个人 |
[05:40] | in the universally pleasing key of ‘C.’ | 都徜徉在金钱的海洋中 |
[05:45] | I know how a casino works. | 我知道赌场是怎么运作的 |
[05:48] | And the cards flipping make a difference. | 而赌牌会有不同的效果 |
[05:52] | My best croupier. | 我最好的庄荷 |
[05:55] | Even with nine and a half fingers. | 即使只有九个半手指 |
[05:56] | He makes more than a row of gas station slots in a week. | 他一周赚的钱比加油站一排老虎机赚得还多 |
[06:00] | So, let’s skip to the part where you talk to me | 咱们就开门见山 |
[06:02] | about my casino in Paradise Valley. | 直接聊聊我在天堂谷的赌场吧 |
[06:11] | Dan Jenkins. | 丹·詹金斯 |
[06:15] | What value does he provide you at this point? | 现在他对你来说还有什么价值 |
[06:18] | You already took his land. | 你已经拿了他的土地 |
[06:20] | Whatever it is you think you’re get from Jenkins, | 詹金斯能给你提供的东西 |
[06:23] | you’ll get better from us. | 我们这里肯定更好 |
[06:25] | I’m not looking for partners. | 我不想找合伙人 |
[06:26] | And yet, you have one. | 但你有一个啊 |
[06:29] | Jenkins is worthless to you. | 詹金斯对你毫无价值 |
[06:31] | We, however, can offer you something of real value. | 但我们可以为你提供真正有价值的东西 |
[06:35] | I’m breathless with anticipation. | 我非常期待 |
[06:38] | Slots. | 老虎机 |
[06:40] | Only available through our leasing company. | 只能通过我们的租赁公司获得 |
[06:45] | Extorting a public official in his office. | 在公职人员的办公室敲诈 |
[06:48] | With three witnesses… | 我有三个证人 |
[06:50] | How convenient for me. | 对我来说太简单了吧 |
[06:51] | We’re not obligated to lease out equipment to anyone, | 我们没有义务出租设备 |
[06:55] | Chairman, we’re simply offering you our expertise. | 主席 我们只是在向你提供我们的专业知识 |
[07:00] | The contractors, the communities, | 承包商 社区 |
[07:02] | the Dan Jenkinses. | 丹·詹金斯一家 |
[07:05] | John Dutton. | 约翰·杜顿 |
[07:08] | Whatever it is, we know how to negotiate it. | 不管你有什么需求 我们都可以谈 |
[07:12] | Make it stay far away. | 让你远离烦恼 |
[07:14] | You’re 18 months from needing slot machines. | 18个月后你才需要老虎机 |
[07:16] | You have plenty of problems to face before that one. | 在此之前 你还有很多问题要面对 |
[07:19] | The last thing we want to see is a casino | 我们最不想看到的 |
[07:20] | the size of the fucking Wynn | 就是在黄石国家公园的北门 |
[07:22] | on the north gate of the Yellowstone National Park. | 立着一个永利酒店大小的赌场 |
[07:26] | And we will fuck you at every turn, Thomas. | 托马斯 我们不会让你好过的 |
[07:30] | Unless we have a reason to support it. | 除非我们有理由支持你 |
[07:33] | And right now, we don’t. | 现在嘛 我们没有 |
[07:37] | I suggest you give us one. | 我建议你给我们一个理由 |
[07:40] | I feel an ‘or else’ coming. | 你是不是要说”不然”了 |
[07:46] | You bet your ass it’s coming. | 废话 |
[07:56] | Ladies. | 女士们再见 |
[08:02] | Stirring hornets’ nests all over. | 真是个搅屎棍 |
[08:06] | They’re all so scared, Mo. | 他们都很害怕 老莫 |
[08:09] | They got good reason to be. | 也不怪他们 |
[08:43] | Watch how he does it. | 看看他的手法 |
[08:45] | This is the next thing you need to learn. | 这是你接下来要学的东西 |
[08:49] | What I need to do is make some extra money. | 我要赚点外快 |
[08:59] | What the hell kind of trouble you in, kid? | 你到底惹了什么麻烦 孩子 |
[09:06] | The kind it takes money to fix. | 需要花钱摆平的那种 |
[09:12] | There’s a buckin’ horse fraternity at the fairground. | 赛场那里有一个弓背马会 |
[09:15] | You stay on for eight, you’ll pull a check. | 你能在马上待八秒 就能赚到钱 |
[09:19] | Sitting on a buckin’ horse | 我就觉得你骑烈马 |
[09:20] | is the only thing I’ve seen you do well, Jimmy. | 骑得还不错 吉米 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I was fuckin’ taped to it. | 我当时被胶带粘住了啊 |
[09:28] | Think tape can keep you in the saddle? | 你觉得光靠胶带就能让你坐在马鞍上吗 |
[09:31] | You fall off ’em when they’re running straight, | 马在直线跑的时候胶带就粘不住了 |
[09:34] | you stick to ’em when they break in two. | 胶带断掉的时候你也没摔下来 |
[09:37] | Maybe that’s your talent, Jimmy. | 也许这是你的天赋 吉米 |
[09:40] | How much does it cost to enter? | 入场费多少钱 |
[09:41] | Couple hundred. | 几百块 |
[09:42] | But you can win a few grand. | 但你可以赢几千 |
[09:45] | I don’t have a couple hundred to spare. | 我没有几百块钱 |
[09:49] | I’ll spot you. | 我帮你垫 |
[09:53] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[09:59] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:05] | This one’s done. | 这个搞定了 |
[10:06] | Lloyd. Ready for another. | 罗伊德 再准备一匹 |
[10:09] | Go get us another horse. | 再去拉匹马 |
[10:30] | The balls on this son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[10:49] | Quite the about-face on the news. | 在电视上转变挺大啊 |
[10:51] | You accepting responsibility for something. | 主动承担责任 |
[10:54] | Not like you these days. | 不像现在的你啊 |
[10:57] | You in business with the Beck brothers now? | 你在和贝克兄弟做生意吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I’m putting… | 是的 我要在… |
[11:03] | I’m putting slot machines in my barn. | 我要在谷仓放几台老虎机 |
[11:05] | Look, it’s not a fuckin’ joke. | 这他妈不是笑话 |
[11:06] | Once they get screws in you, John, | 约翰 一旦他们吃定你 |
[11:08] | they never take them out. | 就不会松口了 |
[11:09] | Now, we can have our differences, | 咱俩可以有分歧 |
[11:11] | but we want them nowhere near this valley. | 但我们不能让他们靠近这个山谷 |
[11:14] | How’d they get screws in you? | 他们是怎么吃定你的 |
[11:17] | I got in pretty deep at one of their casinos, John. | 约翰 我栽在他们一家赌场了 |
[11:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:24] | I couldn’t cover the debt. | 我没钱还债 |
[11:29] | – And? – Then they came up with ways that I could. | -然后呢 -然后他们想出了我能偿还的办法 |
[11:35] | And now they own you. | 你现在得听他们的了 |
[11:38] | I’m giving the man who used to be my friend some advice. | 我这是在给曾经的朋友一点建议 |
[11:42] | Now, you’re on their radar. | 现在他们盯上你了 |
[11:47] | For the love of God, find a way off it, John. | 看在上帝的份上 赶紧脱身吧 约翰 |
[11:50] | I never stopped being your friend, Donnie. | 我一直把你当朋友 唐尼 |
[11:51] | You stopped being mine. | 是你不想跟我做朋友了 |
[11:57] | I suggest you start being my friend again, | 我建议你继续做我的朋友 |
[11:58] | big fella, because as you can see, | 大兄弟 你也发现了 |
[12:01] | the walls are closing in on all sides. | 现在是四面楚歌啊 |
[12:14] | When you do this in the rodeo, ain’t no saddle. | 竞技赛的时候是没有马鞍的 |
[12:17] | Just you, your rigging, and the horse. | 只有你 索具和马 |
[12:22] | But for now… | 但现在 |
[12:23] | let’s just see if you can stay in the saddle. | 先看看你能不能留在马鞍上 |
[12:38] | Hell yeah! Jimmy, there you go. | 可以啊 吉米 |
[12:41] | One, two, three, keep riding! | 一 二 三 继续骑 |
[12:44] | Four, five, six, seven, honk! | 四 五 六 七 喇叭 |
[12:49] | Jump off. | 跳下来 |
[12:53] | You’re a winner. | 你赢了 |
[12:55] | Rip, you see that? Eight seconds. | 里普 你看到了吗 八秒 |
[12:57] | Yeah, Jimmy. I saw. | 嗯 吉米 我看见了 |
[13:02] | Why is he on that rank bastard? | 他为什么要骑那匹倔马 |
[13:04] | Needs to make some extra money. | 他想赚点外块 |
[13:07] | Gonna have his go at the rodeo. | 他要去参加竞技赛 |
[13:09] | He can barely sit on the broke ones, Lloyd. | 罗伊德 他连温顺的马都骑不好 |
[13:12] | You’re gonna get the fucking kid killed. | 你这是要害死他啊 |
[13:15] | He sit him pretty good. | 他这不是骑得挺好吗 |
[13:18] | Hey Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[13:20] | You know why you never met an old rodeo cowboys? | 你知道你为什么从未见过老竞技牛仔吗 |
[13:24] | ‘Cause there aren’t any. | 因为压根就没有 |
[13:26] | I’m old. | 我就很老啊 |
[13:27] | You just look old. | 你只是看起来老 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I won’t die, I promise. | 我保证我不会死的 |
[13:31] | I’ll hold you to that. | 这可是你说的啊 |
[13:33] | Make sure he don’t get hurt now. | 别让他现在就受伤了 |
[13:37] | What’s next? | 接下来干嘛 |
[13:38] | We get you in a bucking chute. | 我们带你去弓背栏 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Dan Jenkins’ office. | 丹·詹金斯的办公室 |
[13:57] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[14:00] | Not what I asked… | 我没问你这个 |
[14:10] | Stop right ther– | 站住 |
[14:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:24] | Do you know what a fucking mess you’ve made in this valley? | 你知道你把这个山谷里弄得一团糟吗 |
[14:27] | I didn’t kill your fucking cattle. | 我没有杀你的牛 |
[14:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:30] | The Beck brothers did it so I’d turn on you. | 是贝克兄弟干的 他们想陷害你 |
[14:35] | They did it because you’re building | 他们这么做 |
[14:36] | the biggest casino outside of Vegas | 是因为你在我家旁边 |
[14:38] | right against my goddamn fence. | 建造拉斯维加斯外最大的赌场 |
[14:42] | And if that’s what they’re gonna do to me, | 如果他们对我下手这么狠 |
[14:44] | God knows what they’re going to do to you. | 谁知道他们会对你做些什么 |
[14:47] | So you and I find ourselves in an interesting situation. | 所以咱俩的处境很有意思 |
[14:52] | It’s not my casino anymore. | 那不是我的赌场了 |
[14:54] | Rainwater is pushing me out. | 雷恩沃特把我踢出去了 |
[14:56] | The Beck Brothers are pushing their way in. | 贝克兄弟想来插一脚 |
[14:58] | A little late. | 迟了点吧 |
[15:00] | Wait outside. | 在外面等着 |
[15:09] | I think you, | 我觉得你 |
[15:11] | Mister Rainwater, and I should all sit down | 雷恩沃特先生和我应该坐下来 |
[15:14] | and clear the air. | 好好聊聊 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:20] | I can arrange that. | 我可以安排 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | That was a nice move. | 那招不错啊 |
[15:31] | Wasn’t a move. | 算不上 |
[15:33] | I’m just meaner than you. | 我只是比你更狠 |
[15:36] | So this thing’ll buck, Jake? | 这家伙弓背厉害吗 杰克 |
[15:37] | Curtis been hauling him all year long, | 柯蒂斯用拖车带它跑了一年 |
[15:39] | nobody ride him for eight seconds yet. | 还没有人能骑八秒呢 |
[15:42] | Just stay on this one for eight seconds | 在这匹马上待八秒 |
[15:44] | and we’ll get you to a rodeo. | 我们就带你去参加竞技赛 |
[15:45] | I just…climb on? | 我就这么爬上去吗 |
[15:47] | We’ll set the rigging, then you climb on. | 我们把索具弄好 你再爬上去 |
[15:51] | Now this horse is bred to get you off his back. | 这匹马生来就是为了把你摔下来的 |
[15:54] | Is there like a mechanical bull | 有没有斗牛机 |
[15:55] | or something I can try out first? Just– | 能让我先试试 |
[15:58] | Mechanical bulls are for drunk girls at the county fair. | 斗牛机是给县集市的醉酒姑娘准备的 |
[16:02] | If you gonna rodeo, | 如果你要参加竞技赛 |
[16:04] | you need to find out if you got the stomach for it. | 得先知道自己有没有那个胆量 |
[16:06] | Now, get on him. | 上马吧 |
[16:11] | Keep your heels mashed on his neck, Jimmy. | 吉米 鞋跟一定要夹住它脖子 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna fix your hand in that rigging | 我会把你的手固定在索具上 |
[16:16] | where you have to take it out. All right? | 但你必须死死抓住 好吗 |
[16:18] | I’d rather you get hung up and dragged around the arena, | 宁愿在竞技场上被吊着拖来拖去 |
[16:21] | than get blown out the backdoor and get your head kicked in. | 也好过被踢到头 |
[16:25] | Ethan, you ready? | 伊桑 准备好了吗 |
[16:27] | Okay. Stick your chest out and tuck your chin. | 挺胸 收下巴 |
[16:31] | Jake. Pull it … | 杰克 开闸 |
[16:33] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[16:39] | Mash your heels in! | 鞋跟记得夹住 |
[16:45] | Kid’s a natural. That’s eight. | 这小子很有天赋啊 八秒了 |
[16:48] | Get him, Ethan! | 抓住他 伊桑 |
[16:54] | Let go, we got you. | 放开 抓住你了 |
[16:57] | Shit, f– | 我操 |
[17:00] | That was incredible! | 太不可思议了 |
[17:02] | We finally found something you can do well. | 终于找到你拿手的东西了 |
[17:07] | You’ll be up to your neck in buckle bunnies in no time. | 你很快就会被牛仔浪妹包围了 |
[17:11] | Wait, what’s a buckle bunny? | 等等 牛仔浪妹是什么 |
[17:12] | You’ll be finding out soon enough, | 你很快就知道了 |
[17:24] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[17:26] | Where the fuck are we? | 这是哪里 |
[17:32] | This chicken shit. | 这废物 |
[17:42] | Now, there’s paranoid, and then there’s this. | 你先是偏执 然后还来这出 |
[17:47] | Being seen with me in a diner | 和我一起在餐厅吃饭 |
[17:49] | won’t damn you with the community, Jamie. | 不会影响你在社区的声誉 杰米 |
[17:53] | I’m already damned. | 我已经完蛋了 |
[17:55] | Okay look, | 听着 |
[17:56] | you’re not the first source to have second thoughts. | 你不是第一个反悔的线人 |
[17:58] | But we’re way past that point. | 但现在已经来不及了 |
[18:02] | Sarah, I’m an attorney. | 莎拉 我是律师 |
[18:05] | I am rescinding my permission to be quoted— | 我要收回我的话 |
[18:07] | I’m sure they covered the First Amendment in law school. | 我相信法学院教了第一修正案 |
[18:12] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的许可 |
[18:13] | Listen… I was angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[18:15] | The things I said weren’t true. | 我说的那些都是气话 |
[18:17] | Some things I said violate attorney-client privilege. | 我说的一些违反了委托律师特权的话 |
[18:20] | I could be disbarred… | 我可能会被吊销律师执照 |
[18:21] | I could be disowned… | 也可能会被赶出家门 |
[18:23] | This doesn’t just hurt me– this hurts my family, | 这不仅伤害了我 也伤害了我的家人 |
[18:26] | this hurts my sister | 伤害了我姐 |
[18:27] | Oh yeah, what a lovely woman— | 多么可爱的女人啊 |
[18:30] | – My brother– The killer? | -我兄弟 -凶手吗 |
[18:31] | You mean that brother? | 你是指那个兄弟吗 |
[18:33] | My family could be ruined. | 可能会破坏我的家庭 |
[18:37] | Your father’s ranch isn’t a kingdom, Jamie. | 你父亲的农场不是帝国 杰米 |
[18:41] | And he isn’t a king. | 他不是国王 |
[18:43] | And you… | 至于你 |
[18:46] | Running for an office that allows you | 为了帮你父亲改写规则 |
[18:47] | to rewrite the rules to your father’s liking? | 而竞选检察长 |
[18:51] | Your family deserves to lose everything. | 你的家人活该失去一切 |
[18:59] | I can’t tell you the pleasure it gives me | 我能亲手夺走你们这一切 |
[19:02] | to be the one taking it. | 这种快乐真的难以言喻 |
[19:05] | No man should have this much land. | 谁都不该拥有这么多土地 |
[19:08] | It should be a park or a game preserve. | 这里应该变成公园或者限猎区 |
[19:15] | And when I’m done, maybe it will. | 等我报道以后 也许有这个可能 |
[19:44] | Oh, fuck… | 我操 |
[19:46] | Oh, what the fuck, Jamie? Fuck! | 妈的 杰米 操 |
[19:50] | Fuck fuck fuck! | 真是操了 |
[19:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry… No… | 对不起 对不起 不 |
[21:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:07] | Jamie, what happened? | 杰米 怎么了 |
[21:18] | I don’t know what happened. It just… | 我不知道 我就… |
[21:22] | All went wrong. | 乱套了 |
[21:26] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[21:29] | Let me talk to your father. | 我找你父亲谈谈 |
[21:31] | No, no. Rip, no. | 不不 里普 不 |
[21:35] | – I don’t work for you. – Yeah… | -我不为你工作 -好 |
[21:36] | I don’t work for you. | 我不为你工作 |
[21:36] | I know, okay. | 我知道 好 |
[21:38] | If you tell him, then he’s an accessory to murder. | 如果你告诉他 他就成了谋杀案的从犯 |
[21:42] | Right now, the only person accountable person is me. | 现在唯一的罪犯是我 |
[21:46] | We need to keep it that way. | 我们得保持现状 |
[21:50] | Jamie, I’m just a wrangler. | 杰米 我只是个牧人 |
[21:52] | Kayce has my job. | 凯斯接替了我 |
[21:56] | Rip, please… | 里普 求你了 |
[21:57] | As a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[21:59] | I’ve always treated you like an equal. | 我一直平等待你 |
[22:03] | Like a friend. | 像朋友一样 |
[22:15] | Yeah… You have. | 没错 |
[22:19] | It didn’t even feel like my hands. | 当时感觉都不像我的手 |
[22:23] | It was like… like I was above, watching it. | 感觉我在俯瞰一切 |
[22:27] | And I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:29] | Okay, alright. Listen, just…stay here. Don’t move. | 好吧 待在这里 别动 |
[22:40] | Working hard as usual, I see. | 跟往常一样努力工作啊 |
[22:45] | Give me something to do, Rip, I’ll do it. | 分我点活 里普 我愿意干 |
[22:47] | I got something for you. | 有事让你做 |
[22:50] | I meant ranch work. | 我是说农场的活 |
[22:53] | All I need you to do is drive a car, Walker. | 你只要开车就行 沃克 |
[22:55] | Can you drive a car for me? | 你能帮我开车吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I can drive a fucking car for you, Rip. | 当然 里普 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | You know Jamie, at some point, | 杰米 真到了那时候 |
[23:20] | the only way to get rid of the mess is to get rid of you. | 唯一摆脱困境的方法就是让你消失 |
[23:26] | Don’t put me in that position. | 别逼我这么做 |
[23:51] | Go jump in that car, and follow me. Come on. | 上那辆车 跟我来 快点 |
[24:42] | Can you help? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[24:45] | I ain’t fucking touching that thing. | 我才不碰呢 |
[24:47] | Go on. | 继续吧 |
[25:23] | Jamie? | 吉米 |
[25:26] | Where’s her phone? | 她手机呢 |
[25:30] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[25:46] | All right. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:07] | Say, whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[26:09] | It’s nobody’s. Get in. | 没谁 上车 |
[26:26] | You just made me an accessory to murder, didn’t you, Rip? | 你让我成了谋杀案从犯 是不是 里普 |
[26:31] | What do you mean “Accessory”? | 什么叫从犯 |
[26:33] | Our prints aren’t in that rental car. | 租车上又没有我们的指纹 |
[26:35] | I didn’t load a kayak | 我又没把皮艇 |
[26:36] | and a bunch of other shit in the back of a pickup. | 还有一大堆破玩意装上皮卡 |
[26:39] | You did. | 是你 |
[26:42] | Motherfucker… | 操你妈 |
[26:44] | That’s to keep your whining mouth shut. | 这是为了闭上你的臭嘴 |
[26:48] | You want off this ranch? You got it. | 你想离开农场 没问题 |
[26:50] | When we get back I’ll drive your ass | 等我们回去 我亲自开车 |
[26:51] | to the train station myself. | 送你去火车站 |
[26:53] | You ain’t fuckin’ drivin’ me anywhere. | 不用你开车送我 |
[26:55] | I’ll walk from the ranch. | 我自己从农场走 |
[26:56] | No, I want to watch you leave this state. | 不行 我要亲眼看着你离开这个州 |
[27:00] | Look at me motherfucker. I want to see it. | 看着我 混蛋 我要看着你离开 |
[27:27] | All right, stop. | 停 |
[27:28] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[27:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[27:35] | Can you, um… Can you leave, please? | 你能 你能离开吗 |
[27:40] | I don’t understand. | 为什么 |
[27:42] | Look, if I did something wrong. | 如果我做错了什么 |
[27:43] | It’s not you. I just, I… I just needed closure. | 不是因为你 我想要一个了结 |
[27:51] | Doesn’t look like you want closure. | 看起来不像啊 |
[27:56] | He a bad man? | 他是坏人吗 |
[27:57] | No. He’s a good man. | 不 他是好人 |
[27:59] | He’s just done some bad things. | 只是做了些坏事 |
[28:02] | Who hasn’t? | 谁没有呢 |
[28:06] | He’s gonna break my heart. | 他会伤我的心 |
[28:08] | And my son’s. | 还有我儿子的心 |
[28:10] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[28:14] | I think your heart is broken already. | 我觉得你的心已经伤透了 |
[28:22] | You’re the one breaking it. | 是你自己伤的 |
[28:37] | It’s not my place to say, but… | 我没资格说这些 但是 |
[28:39] | If a thing is gonna die, it’s gonna die. | 如果一个东西要死 就让它死吧 |
[28:42] | But to kill it so you don’t have to go through the pain | 但为了不让自己看着它死去而受罪 |
[28:44] | of watching it die? | 因此杀了它 |
[28:47] | Well, now it’s dead and you’re the killer. | 那它死了 你也成了凶手 |
[28:49] | You suffer twice. | 你要受两回罪 |
[28:53] | You’re the one breaking hearts, Monica. | 伤人心的是你 莫妮卡 |
[29:38] | If you’re permanently incapacitated, | 如果造成永久性残疾 |
[29:39] | you have the option of ordering medical staff to not resuscitate, | 在你将要心脏停搏的时候 |
[29:42] | should you go into cardiac arrest. | 可以拒绝让医护人员进行心肺复苏 |
[29:45] | Sign it, Jimmy. | 签吧 吉米 |
[29:46] | You don’t want to be strapped to a bed for the next 40 years. | 往后四十年都躺床上多难受啊 |
[29:55] | You’re a late entry, so you go last. | 你晚到了 所以最后上 |
[29:58] | Good number. | 好号码 |
[30:02] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[30:07] | That’s a buckle bunny. | 那就是牛仔浪妹 |
[30:31] | You got three before you. | 你前面还有三个人 |
[30:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:36] | If you get put on your ass out there, | 如果出了什么事 |
[30:38] | if you’re able, get up and get the hell out of the arena. | 如果你还能动 就赶紧跑出竞技场 |
[30:41] | These people didn’t pay to watch you lay in the dirt. | 这些人花钱不是来看你躺在土里的 |
[30:44] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[30:51] | – I’m kinda feelin’ nervous. – I bet. | -我有点紧张 -肯定的 |
[30:58] | – Jesus Christ. – It’s just a part of rodeo. | -天啊 -这是竞技赛的一部分 |
[31:01] | Look at his fuckin’ face! | 瞧他那张脸 |
[31:07] | Chute three. | 三号栏 |
[31:08] | Come on, Jimmy. Come on. | 走吧 吉米 快点 |
[31:19] | That thing’s fuckin’ huge. | 这家伙太他妈大了 |
[31:21] | This is the real deal, Jimmy. | 来真的了 吉米 |
[31:23] | – Come on. Get on here. – Jesus… | -快点 上马吧 -天啊 |
[31:36] | Hand in there like we showed you. | 像我们教你的那样抓紧索具 |
[31:44] | Hey, tuck your chin. | 收下巴 |
[31:46] | Stick my chest out. Mash my legs. | 挺胸夹腿 |
[31:48] | Pray like hell and hold on. | 使劲祈祷吧 挺住了 |
[31:59] | 111, you ready? | 111号 准备好了吗 |
[32:02] | Come on, you ready, Jimmy? | 说话 准备好了吗 吉米 |
[32:03] | I need a minute. I need a minute. I need a minute. | 等一会 等一会 等一会 |
[32:05] | Ain’t got a minute. | 没时间了 |
[32:06] | Now look at that cowboy pulling the chute gate there, | 看那边拉栏闸的牛仔 |
[32:09] | give him a nod. | 向他点头示意 |
[32:41] | What just happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[32:42] | A 83 for Jimmy Hurdstram… | 吉米·哈德森83分 |
[32:45] | You just won, cowboy. | 你赢了 牛仔 |
[32:51] | So, what… what do I do now? | 那我现在干什么 |
[32:53] | Wave to the crowd and throw that hat. | 向观众挥手 把帽子扔出去 |
[33:17] | Hell of a ride. | 厉害啊 |
[33:18] | Let’s get you paid. | 我给你拿奖金 |
[33:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:46] | Not a thing. | 没什么 |
[34:05] | You got shampoo? | 你有洗发水吗 |
[34:09] | Is there a razor in there? | 里面有刮胡刀吗 |
[34:11] | – Razor? – Yeah. Come on. | -刮胡刀 -是啊 快点 |
[34:13] | – What are you shaving with it? – Fuck you care? | -你要用它刮什么 -关你屁事 |
[34:16] | It’s my razor. You’ve got a fucking beard. | 这是我的刮胡刀 你的胡子好恶心 |
[34:17] | – I’d like to know where it’s been. – You have a fucking beard, too. | -我要知道它用来干嘛 -你胡子恶心啊 |
[34:20] | What the fuck are you shaving with it, goddamnit? | 你他妈用什么刮的 操 |
[34:23] | Keep it. | 送你了 |
[34:24] | You boys better clear out. | 你们快出去 |
[34:26] | I ate way too much chili at the rodeo. | 我在竞技赛时辣椒吃多了 |
[34:28] | Jake, I swear to God, | 杰克 我向上帝发誓 |
[34:29] | you better wait ’til I get the fuck out of here. | 你最好等我出去再拉 |
[34:32] | You’ve got like, five seconds. Maybe three. | 给你们五秒钟 大概三秒钟 |
[34:35] | Gotta take shower at three in the fucking morning | 凌晨三点洗澡 |
[34:36] | to have any peace around here. | 才能清静点 |
[34:37] | – Fuckin’ hurry. Fuck. – Don’t you do it Jake! | -快点 操 -先别拉 杰克 |
[34:39] | It’s turtling! It’s a boy. | 翻滚中 是个男孩 |
[34:42] | Jesus, that was close… | 天啊 就差一点 |
[34:46] | Hey. You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[34:52] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[34:55] | Ain’t that the truth. | 可不是吗 |
[34:57] | Where’s Avery? I just wanna show her. | 艾弗丽呢 我想让她看看 |
[35:01] | She left. | 她走了 |
[35:04] | Left where? | 去哪了 |
[35:06] | Didn’t say. Just grabbed her shit and left. | 没说 她拿上东西就走了 |
[35:26] | Wouldn’t go in there for 10 or 15 minutes if I was you boys. | 建议你们等十到十五分钟再进去 |
[35:30] | – You’re even walking different. – I felt different. | -你走路姿势都不一样了 -我感觉不一样了 |
[35:34] | You lost ten pounds. | 你轻了10磅 |
[35:36] | I like it. I just need a beer. | 多好啊 我得来瓶啤酒 |
[35:37] | No, you need a fuckin’ bath. | 不 你得洗个澡 |
[35:40] | I don’t smell that bad. | 我身上没那么臭啊 |
[35:41] | Nasty ass. | 恶心的家伙 |
[35:47] | Adios, assholes. | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[35:51] | Jesus boys, it looks like leaving this place | 天啊 离开这里 |
[35:53] | is getting contagious, huh? | 还会传染啊 |
[36:08] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[36:15] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[36:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:30] | He’s done. | 他不干了 |
[36:31] | – Says who? – Says me. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[36:35] | – Where you takin’ him? – I don’t know. | -你要带他去哪 -不知道 |
[36:38] | Said he’s gonna take me to the train station. | 他说他会送我去火车站 |
[36:41] | Recon I’ll figure it out from there. | 到时候再看吧 |
[36:45] | I’ll take you. | 我你去 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:50] | You don’t know where it is, Kayce. | 你不知道路 凯斯 |
[36:56] | I know exactly where it is. | 我很清楚 |
[37:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:36] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:40] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[37:41] | It’s what I won’t do. | 我不肯做的那些事 |
[37:44] | What did he ask you to do? | 他让你做了什么 |
[37:46] | That’s between us. | 那是我跟他之间的事 |
[38:15] | People like to think we ain’t animals. | 人类以为自己不是动物 |
[38:19] | Like we’ve evolved into something different. | 以为我们已经进化成不同的东西了 |
[38:23] | Prison teaches you real quick, we haven’t. | 在监狱生活成长很快 但我们没有 |
[38:27] | You can forget bears and wolves, snakes– all that shit. | 你可以忘记熊 狼 蛇 那些玩意 |
[38:34] | We’re the meanest fucking thing on this planet. | 我们是地球上最可恨的生物 |
[38:38] | Of all the animals in the kingdom, | 在自然王国的所有动物中 |
[38:41] | we’re the fuckin’ worst. | 我们是最低劣的 |
[38:44] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[38:47] | I’m just trying to do things a little different, that’s all. | 我只是想做出一点改变 仅此而已 |
[38:51] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[38:56] | This ain’t different. | 这不是改变 |
[39:04] | You want different? | 你想要改变吗 |
[39:06] | What’s your word worth? | 你说话算数吗 |
[39:09] | Worth my life. | 以性命担保 |
[39:14] | You give me your word | 你向我保证 |
[39:14] | that everything you saw and heard on this ranch stays with you. | 你不会把在这座农场的所见所闻告诉任何人 |
[39:19] | And I’ll give you my word the next time you come through, | 我就向你保证 下次你来的时候 |
[39:21] | I’ll be running it. And I’ll run it different. | 这里由我经营 我会做出改变 |
[39:24] | And you’ll be welcomed back anytime. | 随时欢迎你回来 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:34] | I reckon I oughta stay away from here for a while. | 我应该会离开这里一段时间 |
[39:38] | I’d recommend it. | 这样最好 |
[39:50] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘记的 |
[39:53] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[39:58] | Knowing this world, | 以我的经验 |
[40:00] | I’m sure you’ll get a chance to return the favor. | 你一定会有机会回报我的 |
[40:11] | Wear your long johns tomorrow, Tate. | 明天记得穿秋裤 泰特 |
[40:15] | It’s gonna be cold in the morning. | 早上会很冷 |
[40:17] | The body has been identified | 已确认死者身份为 |
[40:18] | as Sarah Nguyen from New York, | 来自纽约的莎拉·阮 |
[40:20] | and her death serves as a stark reminder of the dangers… | 她的死警示着这段河流… |
[40:24] | Why don’t you run up stairs. Try and get some sleep. | 你要不要上楼睡一会 |
[40:26] | I’m too excited to sleep. | 我太兴奋了 睡不着 |
[40:28] | Yeah, me too, now go on. Go. | 我也是 去吧 去 |
[40:38] | Miss Nguyen is the park’s third drowning victim this year, | 阮小姐是公园今年的第三名溺水者 |
[40:41] | and seventh death overall, | 本年度死亡人数已达七人 |
[40:43] | earning 2019 a grim spot in the record book. | 为2019年在公园历史中留下了阴暗的一笔 |
[40:47] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | We will of course keep you apprised of the situation. | 我们会随时通报最新情况 |
[40:51] | As new information– | 最新消息… |
[41:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:41] | Look at me, son. | 看着我 儿子 |
[41:49] | How do we move on from this? | 这下怎么办 |
[41:52] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[42:00] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:03] | There’s always a choice. | 永远都有选择 |
[42:07] | You could’ve jumped in the river. | 你可以跳进河里 |
[42:11] | But hurting yourself never entered your mind, did it? | 但你从没想过伤害自己 是不是 |
[42:24] | The body has been identified as Sarah Nguyen from New York, | 已确认死者身份为来自纽约的莎拉·阮 |
[42:27] | and her death serves as a stark reminder | 她的死警示着 |
[42:30] | of the dangers of this section of river. | 这段河流的危险性 |
[42:33] | Miss Nguyen is the park’s third drowning victim this year, | 阮小姐是公园今年的第三名溺水者 |
[42:36] | and seventh death overall, | 本年度死亡人数已达七人 |
[42:38] | earning 2019 a grim spot… | 为2019年在公园历史中… |
[42:52] | All right, let’s go wake them up. | 我们叫他们起来吧 |
[42:55] | Let’s go to work. Come on. Get up. | 该干活了 快点 起床 |
[42:58] | Time to go. Get up. | 该走了 起来 |
[43:27] | All right. Let’s go to work. | 干活吧 |
[43:53] | – Heavy. – Yeah, right. | -好沉 -那当然 |
[44:01] | That rifle has the power to take a life. | 那把步枪能致命的 |
[44:04] | Whatever you point it at. You know that, right? | 不论对准什么生物 你知道吧 |
[44:09] | So if you know that, | 如果你知道这个 |
[44:09] | you also know you don’t have the power to bring it back, do you? | 那你也明白生命一去不复返 对吧 |
[44:18] | Even if we wanted to. | 即使我们希望可以死而复生 |
[44:21] | Even if it was a mistake. | 即使那是无心之失 |
[44:28] | It’s not a trick question, Tate. | 我没有给你下套 泰特 |
[44:31] | You just gotta be sure before you pull that trigger, | 你扣下扳机之前一定要想清楚 |
[44:34] | because killing is the one thing you can’t undo. | 因为一旦下了杀手 就无法挽回 |
[44:42] | Let’s go, Dad. | 我们走 爸 |
[44:53] | You see him through there? | 看到它了吗 |
[44:56] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[44:57] | Okay, I want you to put those crosshairs right on his shoulder. | 对准它的肩膀 |
[45:02] | Let me know when you’ve got em in there. | 瞄准以后告诉我 |
[45:10] | I got ’em. | 瞄准了 |
[45:15] | Now take a real deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[45:19] | Pull the trigger real slow. | 慢慢扣下扳机 |
[45:32] | Good shot! | 漂亮 |
[45:48] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[45:54] | That’s bigger than my first buck. | 比我射的第一头雄鹿要大 |
[46:16] | First deer. We gotta blood you. | 第一头鹿 我们给你抹血 |
[46:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:23] | You gotta wear his blood to honor him. | 你要抹上他的血以表敬意 |
[46:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:51] | What’s the matter, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[46:54] | It’s that, I was… | 我… |
[46:59] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[47:03] | It’s a big deal taking a life. | 夺取性命不是小事 |
[47:07] | But everything on this earth has to do it to survive. | 但地球上所有生物都要靠这个活下来 |
[47:12] | The trees they’re going to kill | 树木会杀死 |
[47:14] | all the smaller stuff beneath it. | 阴影下低矮的植物 |
[47:17] | Killing is the one thing everything on this planet | 杀戮是这个星球上所有生物共同的 |
[47:21] | does to survive, Tate. | 生存之道 泰特 |
[47:25] | It’s the one thing we all share. | 这是我们共有的能力 |
[47:28] | Now you share it, too. | 现在你也得到了 |
[47:31] | Will something kill us too, Grandpa? | 我们也会被杀掉吗 爷爷 |
[47:38] | Yeah, something will kill us, too. | 是的 我们也会被杀 |
[47:41] | Might be bacteria so small you need a microscope to see it. | 也许是需要显微镜才能看到的微小细菌 |
[47:47] | Might be a big ol’ bear. | 也许是高大的老熊 |
[47:50] | There’s no such thing as dying of old age. | 根本就不可能无疾而终 |
[47:54] | Something kills us all. | 人人都会被杀 |