时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:30] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[00:31] | Are there problems? | 有问题吗 |
[00:35] | Everywhere I turn, son. | 儿子 我去哪都有麻烦 |
[00:37] | So where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[00:38] | You know, the only time I’m solely | 我唯一能关注当下的时候 |
[00:41] | focused on the present is on this horse. | 就是骑这匹马 |
[00:44] | Just need a long ride to remind myself of what we’re fighting for. | 我要骑骑马来提醒自己 我们在为什么而战 |
[00:47] | Want some company? | 要我陪你吗 |
[00:50] | You have a few problems that need fixing first, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你有几个问题得先解决 |
[00:53] | Well, ain’t that the thing about problems, Dad? | 问题不就是这样吗 爸 |
[00:56] | No matter how long you’re gone, | 不管你走了多久 |
[00:57] | they’ll be right here when you get back. | 回来以后依然要面对问题 |
[01:03] | Grab a horse. | 找匹马 |
[01:06] | Well, I just got to find someone to watch Tate real quick. | 我去找个人看着泰特 |
[01:10] | I’ll wait for you out here. | 我在外面等你 |
[01:12] | You don’t got to wait on me. I’ll catch up. | 你不用等我 我能赶上 |
[01:15] | You think, do you? | 想的挺美啊 |
[01:17] | Just tell me what direction you’re headed. | 告诉我你朝哪个方向骑就行 |
[02:28] | Come here much? | 经常来这里吗 |
[02:29] | Every chance I get. | 一有机会就来 |
[02:32] | It’s been 20 years. | 20年了 |
[02:34] | No. 21. | 不 21年了 |
[02:39] | 21 years and it feels like yesterday. | 21年 转瞬即逝 |
[02:43] | I still feel her, smell her. | 我仍然能感觉到她 闻到她的味道 |
[02:51] | Been half a man without her. | 没有她感觉生命都不完整 |
[02:55] | It’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[02:55] | I was just a better father when she was with me. | 只是有她的时候 我这个父亲能当得更称职 |
[03:03] | I hope you never know what that feels like, son. | 希望你永远也不知道这是什么感觉 儿子 |
[03:08] | I already know what it feels like. | 我已经知道了 |
[04:32] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[04:32] | Open that curtain, Graham. Wake his ass up. | 把窗帘拉开 格雷厄姆 把他叫醒 |
[04:34] | Tate, what are you doing here? | 泰特 你在这里干什么 |
[04:35] | Dad went off with Grandpa. | 爸爸和爷爷走了 |
[04:38] | Told me to stay here. | 他告诉我留下来 |
[04:39] | I guess your dad forgot what here’s like. | 看来你爸忘了这里是什么样子了 |
[04:41] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:58] | I blame myself. | 我很自责 |
[05:02] | To a degree. | 某种程度上吧 |
[05:06] | You know what’s so dangerous about you, Jamie? | 你知道你为什么危险吗 杰米 |
[05:10] | You justify every act before you commit them. | 你做事前会替自己找好理由 |
[05:16] | You’re consumed with the world’s perception of you. | 你被世界对你的看法所吞噬 |
[05:23] | What kind of man I am, that’s not a question you ever ask yourself. | 你从来不问自己”我是什么样的人” |
[05:30] | What does the world think of me, that’s the only question you ask. | 你只会问自己”世界是怎么看我的” |
[05:36] | Morality, loyalty, | 道德 忠诚 |
[05:40] | not part of the equation for you. | 与你无关 |
[05:45] | But you’ve finally done something | 但你终于做了点什么 |
[05:47] | that makes you see yourself the way the world does. | 让你看到了自己的样子 |
[05:58] | The way I see you. | 我看你的样子 |
[06:01] | The way he sees you. | 他看你的样子 |
[06:06] | And no amount of scrubbing is going to change that. | 你再怎么用力擦洗也无法改变这一点 |
[06:18] | I got to tell you something and it comes from a place of love. | 因为我爱你 所以我想告诉你一件事 |
[06:26] | You should really consider killing yourself. | 你真的应该自杀 |
[06:45] | Never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这样的场面 |
[06:46] | That’s saying a lot, Ben. | 这就很说明问题了 本 |
[06:48] | Got an ID on the victim? | 知道受害人的身份吗 |
[06:49] | Dave Blackbull. | 戴夫·布莱克布尔 |
[06:52] | From the casino? | 赌场的吗 |
[06:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:56] | You got to see it. | 你得去看看 |
[06:57] | What’s the cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[07:00] | He was strangled. | 勒死的 |
[07:01] | You’ve seen that before. | 你见过啊 |
[07:02] | More times than I care to count. | 数不胜数了 |
[07:09] | Why is there blood? | 为什么会有血 |
[07:10] | Yeah. This I haven’t seen. | 这一点是我没见过的 |
[07:22] | You know what that looks like to me? | 你知道我怎么看吗 |
[07:28] | A message. | 一条信息 |
[07:35] | My dad used to do this. | 我爸原来经常这么做 |
[07:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:38] | When he breaks colts, he does it. | 他驯服小马的时候会这样 |
[07:40] | – Yeah? – Why do you do it? | -是吗 -你为什么这么做 |
[07:41] | Well, I want to get all the shit out of his system | 我他妈想让它发泄一下 |
[07:44] | so I can get on him. | 这样才好骑 |
[07:45] | You owe me a dollar! | 你欠我一块钱 |
[07:46] | I ain’t paying you a fuckin’ dollar. | 我才不给你呢 |
[07:48] | So you don’t go ass over teakettle? | 你不直接骑上去驯马吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[07:52] | Here, here, here, here… Here. | 吁 吁 吁 |
[08:00] | See that, Tate? That’s him submitting. | 看到了吗 泰特 它认输了 |
[08:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:06] | That means he’s ready to go to work. | 说明它准备好工作了 |
[08:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:13] | Go nice and easy. You can pet his face now. | 慢慢来 你可以抚摸它的脸了 |
[08:16] | There you go. Right up…there you go. | 好 摸这里 好 |
[08:21] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[08:24] | All right, what do you say? | 怎么着 |
[08:25] | – Should we get another one? – Yeah. | -再找一匹马吗 -好啊 |
[08:26] | Go get the gate for me. | 帮我把门打开 |
[08:39] | You can add babysitting to my list of talents. | 照顾小孩也算是我的本领了 |
[08:43] | Got to say, I didn’t see that one coming. | 老实说 我还真没想到 |
[08:46] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[08:48] | – We need to talk. – Yes, sir. | -我们聊聊 -好的 |
[08:50] | I need to talk to you first, Grandpa. | 爷爷 我要先跟你聊 |
[08:52] | It’s very serious. | 非常严肃 |
[08:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:55] | Do I need to be part of this conversation? | 需要我加入吗 |
[08:57] | You ain’t got any money. Gotta be him. | 你又没钱 只能是他 |
[09:03] | This should be good. Come on. | 不错啊 来吧 |
[09:07] | Thanks for watching him. | 谢谢帮我照顾他 |
[09:10] | He’s a smart kid. You can see it in his eyes. | 他很聪明 眼神就很机灵 |
[09:13] | Got that from his mother. | 遗传他妈的 |
[09:15] | Yeah, kind of figured. | 看出来了 |
[09:17] | All right, grandson, let me have it. | 孙子 说吧 |
[09:19] | So I’ve made a decision. | 我做了一个决定 |
[09:22] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 |
[09:24] | I’m going to be a cowboy. | 我要当牛仔 |
[09:27] | Well, that’s a good thing. | 好事啊 |
[09:28] | This ranch needs you to be one. | 这个农场需要你 |
[09:30] | Someday this is all… all gonna be yours. | 总有一天 这里的一切都是你的 |
[09:36] | Well, that brings me to my problem. | 所以我的问题来了 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:40] | I don’t have a horse. | 我没有马 |
[09:43] | I can’t be a cowboy without a horse. | 没有马 我就当不了牛仔 |
[09:45] | Yeah. Pretty tough to cowboy without a horse, that’s for sure. | 是啊 牛仔没有马是有点惨 |
[09:50] | So can you buy me one? | 你可以给我买一匹吗 |
[09:53] | Well, if I buy it, how you gonna pay me back? | 要是我买了 你打算怎么补偿我 |
[09:56] | I’ll clean out the stalls or sweep out the barn. | 我会清理马厩 或者清扫谷仓 |
[10:00] | Well, that’s a start. | 这是个开头 |
[10:02] | Your dad’s gonna have to train it. | 你爸还得训练它 |
[10:04] | Because I don’t have time for that shit anymore. | 因为我没时间驯马了 |
[10:06] | Who’s gonna feed it? | 谁来喂食呢 |
[10:08] | I…I will. | 我啊 |
[10:09] | Okay. You don’t, it don’t eat. | 如果你不喂它 它就没得吃 |
[10:12] | You don’t water it, it doesn’t drink. | 如果你不喂它水 它就没得喝 |
[10:14] | I don’t want to have to hear otherwise. | 到时候我不想听到你的借口 |
[10:15] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:17] | So is that a yes? | 所以你同意了吗 |
[10:20] | If it’s a yes from your father, it’s a yes from me. | 你父亲同意 我就同意 |
[10:24] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:25] | Daddy! You gotta train my horse! | 爸爸 训练我的马吧 |
[10:38] | Can I help you, sir? | 先生 我有什么可以帮你吗 |
[10:39] | I’m sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[10:42] | Dan Jenkins, | 丹·詹金斯 |
[10:46] | your liquor license has been suspended until your revocation hearing. | 在你的撤销听证会前 你的售酒许可证被吊销了 |
[10:50] | And when is that? | 那是什么时候 |
[10:51] | Well, the Liquor Control Board has recessed until next year. | 酒类管制委员会今年已经放假了 |
[10:56] | So we should be able to get something on the books by spring. | 春天的时候应该可以开始 |
[11:00] | We need to confiscate all alcohol from the premises. | 我们要没收所有的酒 |
[11:02] | Of course, you do. | 当然了 |
[11:18] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[11:19] | What time is my conference call with Mountain West? | 我和西山公司的电话会议是几点 |
[11:21] | 11:30. Beth… | 11点半 贝丝 |
[11:24] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[11:25] | It’s Malcolm Beck. | 马尔科姆·贝克 |
[11:29] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | Not for him, Jason. For me. | 不是给他的 杰森 给我 |
[11:37] | Right… | 好 |
[11:39] | I have a full day. | 我今天没空 |
[11:40] | If you’d like to make an appointment, | 如果你想预约 |
[11:42] | I’ll have my assistant schedule one. | 我可以让助理安排一下 |
[11:45] | This won’t take long at all. | 不会占用你很久的 |
[11:51] | You’re buying up quite the… swath of land here in the valley. | 你在山谷买了不少地啊 |
[11:54] | You’re a long way from Billings, | 从比林斯来这挺远啊 |
[11:56] | aren’t you, Malcolm? | 不是吗 马尔科姆 |
[11:57] | I don’t consider any part of this state beyond my reach. | 这个州都在我的掌控范围内 |
[12:00] | Not sure the state would agree with you on that, buddy. | 州政府可不一定这么想 伙计 |
[12:05] | Your father is… | 你的父亲 |
[12:08] | is not a reasonable man. | 不是很通情达理 |
[12:11] | I respect that. I’m not either. | 我尊重他这一点 我也一样 |
[12:15] | So I want to be clear about something. | 所以我想说清楚 |
[12:18] | I will not have a casino built at the gates of Yellowstone. | 我不会让黄石门口建起赌场的 |
[12:22] | Oh, we don’t want one either. | 我们也不想 |
[12:25] | But you won’t help me stop them. | 但是你们不帮我阻止他们 |
[12:29] | I’d go back to Billings, Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 回比林斯吧 |
[12:32] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们吧 |
[12:35] | You see, I just can’t… | 你知道我无法… |
[12:38] | I can’t trust that you will stop them. | 我无法相信你们会阻止他们 |
[12:42] | Your family has the political resources | 你家有政治手段 |
[12:43] | to guarantee this build never happens. | 来保证赌场建不起来 |
[12:45] | And yet you won’t offer them. | 但你们并没有提供 |
[12:48] | I think my father’s reputation | 我父亲的名誉 |
[12:52] | should warrant a little trust. | 应该值得一点信任吧 |
[12:54] | The only thing he cares about is his ranch. | 他只在乎他的农场 |
[12:58] | Now when that property tax quadruples, | 现在房产税翻了两倍 |
[13:01] | the only way he’ll be able to protect it | 他唯一能够保护农场的方法 |
[13:03] | is find a new revenue stream. | 就是找到新的收入来源 |
[13:05] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[13:07] | I’m well aware of that. | 我知道 |
[13:09] | I’m also aware that the likeliest source of electricity for the casino | 我还知道赌场很有可能 |
[13:13] | comes from damming your tributary. | 要在你们的支流上筑坝供电 |
[13:16] | Now your father may not have thought about that, | 你父亲可能还没想到这点 |
[13:19] | but I guarantee you have. | 但你肯定已经考虑到了 |
[13:21] | And I am positive that pretty face has done the math | 我相信你这个大美人已经计算过 |
[13:24] | figuring out how much money you will make | 把达顿农场变成达顿电力公司 |
[13:26] | turning the Dutton ranch into the Dutton Power Company. | 能够获利多少 |
[13:34] | Do you know the story of Susan Rawlings? | 你知道苏珊·罗林斯的故事吗 |
[13:38] | Real estate attorney from Hamilton. | 汉密尔顿的房地产律师 |
[13:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:41] | We had a mutually beneficial relationship | 本来我们互惠互利 |
[13:44] | until she figured out a way to bend the law | 但她想钻法律的空子 |
[13:46] | to benefit her business more than my business. | 让自己得的好处比我多 |
[13:52] | That’s the problem with playing dirty, Beth. | 贝丝 耍阴招有个问题 |
[13:56] | Because when someone plays dirty back, | 当别人以牙还牙时 |
[13:57] | there’s no one to cry to. | 你是无人哭诉的 |
[13:59] | There’s no charges to file. | 也无法指控 |
[14:00] | There’s nowhere to scream about the injustice you endured. | 无处宣泄你所遇的不公 |
[14:03] | Because if you do, | 因为如果你这么做 |
[14:05] | all your filthy laundry just spills right out | 你所有的黑料 |
[14:08] | in the open for everyone to see. | 都会落入公众眼中 |
[14:12] | Susan finally realized that. | 苏珊最终明白了这一点 |
[14:16] | We moved her somewhere in California | 我们把她送去了加利福尼亚 |
[14:18] | where they could help her move past the trauma. | 找人帮她走出创伤的阴影 |
[14:24] | It’s uncanny how much you look like her. | 你们长得真是太像了 |
[14:29] | You know, I was a pretty bad teenager. | 我以前是个问题少年 |
[14:35] | Working through some trauma of my own. | 自己排解了一些心理创伤 |
[14:38] | One might say I had a tendency to “act out”. | 有人说我喜欢”出格” |
[14:43] | At church one Sunday, | 某个周日的教堂 |
[14:44] | I was feeling a little naughty | 我坐在一个没人喜欢的 |
[14:46] | sitting next to this skinny little boy nobody liked. | 瘦不拉叽的小男孩旁边 淘气劲上来了 |
[14:53] | Out of pity, or boredom, | 不知是出于同情还是无聊 |
[14:57] | I unzipped his slacks. | 我拉开了他的裤链 |
[14:59] | I pulled out his penis | 掏出了他的鸡巴 |
[15:01] | and I gave him a hand job in the back pew. | 在后排帮他撸了一发 |
[15:05] | It’s uncanny how much you look like that boy’s dick. | 你和那个男孩的鸡巴真是太像了 |
[15:10] | All that tough talk, Beth. | 能说会道啊 贝丝 |
[15:13] | I got the cure for that. | 我有方法对付你 |
[15:16] | We’ll see how tough you are after I give it to you. | 等我出手后 再看看你的嘴有多硬 |
[15:20] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[15:23] | Ma’am. | 再会 女士 |
[15:36] | I’ll feed it every day, I’ll brush it every day. | 我每天喂它 给它刷毛 |
[15:38] | I’ll bathe it every day. | 给它洗澡 |
[15:40] | I’ll even learn how to braid, so I can braid it. | 我还会学习帮它编辫子 |
[15:43] | I’ll ride it to school, | 我要骑它上学 |
[15:45] | I’ll ride it every morning. | 每天早上都骑 |
[15:46] | And I’ll muck its stall out. | 还会帮它清扫马厩 |
[15:48] | I’ll even clean out his poop. | 还会帮它清理粪便 |
[15:50] | This is gonna be awesome! | 肯定超有趣 |
[15:53] | It might be a paint. | 可能是匹花马 |
[15:54] | It might be a buckskin, an appaloosa. | 褐马或是阿巴鲁萨马 |
[15:58] | If it’s blue, I’ll name it Blue. | 如果它是蓝色的 我就叫它小蓝 |
[15:59] | If it’s red, I’ll name it Red. | 如果是红色 我就叫它小红 |
[16:00] | – If it’s a girl, I’ll name it… – Oh, my God, son. | -如果是母的 我就叫它… -天呐 儿子 |
[16:02] | I’m gonna help you train the horse, okay? | 我帮你驯马 好吗 |
[16:05] | I’ll train it during the week | 我周中驯马 |
[16:06] | and then I’ll teach you on the weekends. | 然后周末教你 |
[16:09] | Grandpa said I need to feed it every day. | 爷爷说我每天都得喂它 |
[16:11] | So I have to live on the ranch with you. | 那我只能和你一起住在农场了 |
[16:14] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[16:17] | Can’t let your mother hear you talking like that. | 不能让你妈妈听到 |
[16:19] | No, he’s right. He should live on the ranch. | 不 他说得对 他应该住农场 |
[16:25] | Now you done it. | 好了 被听到了 |
[16:39] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:41] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[16:44] | On what? | 看什么情况 |
[16:46] | You. | 你 |
[16:47] | How does it depend on me? | 看我干嘛 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you go to your room for a minute, okay? | 你回房间吧 |
[17:02] | I–I’ve tried to move on from you. | 我尝试放下你 |
[17:09] | Tried to get closure, but… | 做个了结 但是… |
[17:14] | there’s no such thing. You’re… | 我做不到 你… |
[17:17] | You’re a part of me. | 你已经是我的一部分了 |
[17:21] | You’re a part of my soul. | 你已经融入了我的灵魂 |
[17:23] | And I just hope you’ll forgive me… | 希望你能原谅我 |
[17:32] | Gross! Stop! | 真恶心 别亲了 |
[17:36] | You’re gonna make a baby. I know it. | 你们会搞出孩子的 我知道 |
[18:02] | Rip! | 里普 |
[18:14] | Sir, I don’t think he would have walked this way. | 先生 我觉得他没走这边 |
[18:20] | How much of it did you do? | 你参与了多少 |
[18:22] | I mean, I can’t talk about that. It would make you an accessory. | 我不能说 这会让你成为共犯的 |
[18:25] | Oh, you’re a lawyer now, Rip? | 你现在也成律师了吗 里普 |
[18:28] | All it makes me is an accessory after the fact. | 我最多就算个事后从犯 |
[18:32] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[18:34] | Well, I didn’t do any of it. | 这事不是我干的 |
[18:36] | I just tried to make it go away. | 我只想平息事端 |
[18:39] | This ain’t ever going away. | 平息不了的 |
[18:41] | No, sir. I don’t think it will. | 是的 先生 我也觉得 |
[18:44] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[18:51] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[19:41] | You know the thing about suicide… | 你知道自杀… |
[19:45] | you don’t just kill yourself. | 不只是杀了自己 |
[19:48] | You kill every memory of you. | 还抹杀了所有关于你的记忆 |
[19:53] | This’ll be all everyone remembers, Jamie. | 大家只会记得这个 杰米 |
[19:58] | Every second you spent on this earth | 你在世上的每一秒 |
[20:01] | will be reduced to how you chose to leave it. | 都会缩减到你选择离世的方式 |
[20:06] | No one will mourn your loss, son, | 没人会为你哀悼 儿子 |
[20:07] | because this isn’t losing your life. | 因为你没有失去生命 |
[20:10] | This is quitting it. | 而是放弃生命 |
[20:11] | Yes, it’s quitting. I quit, Dad. | 是的 放弃 我放弃了 爸 |
[20:17] | I won’t let you. | 我不允许 |
[20:18] | Why not? What do you care? | 为什么 关你什么事 |
[20:20] | Because it’s selfish! | 因为这样很自私 |
[20:23] | It’s the single most selfish thing a person can do! | 这是人类最自私的选择 |
[20:27] | This cannot be fixed. | 没救了 |
[20:32] | I cannot…be fixed. | 我…没救了 |
[20:40] | I’m married to it. | 我这辈子就这样了 |
[20:52] | Your grandfather used to say that you… | 你爷爷以前总说 |
[20:55] | that you can’t fix a broken wagon wheel. | 你修不好车轮 |
[20:59] | But you can use the parts to make a new one. | 但你能用零件做一个新的 |
[21:05] | I should have never sent you off to school. | 我就不该送你去上学 |
[21:08] | You needed more time here. I can– | 你应该在这多待一段时间 |
[21:11] | I can still give you that. | 现在依然可以 |
[21:16] | But you need to give me that rifle, son. | 但你得把步枪给我 儿子 |
[21:19] | The old you is dead the moment you let it go. | 过去的你 在你放手的那一刻已经死去 |
[21:51] | Now we start working on the new one. | 现在我们为全新的你而努力 |
[22:12] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[22:16] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[22:19] | You need to go easy on your brother. | 对你弟好点 |
[22:21] | I always go easy on him. | 我对他一直很好 |
[22:23] | Your other brother. | 另一个弟弟 |
[22:27] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[22:32] | Beth, I need you to set aside whatever it is… | 贝丝 你得放下成见 |
[22:34] | Dad, when you asked me to stay and fight for this family, | 爸 你让我留下为这个家战斗时 |
[22:37] | you said fight everyone. | 你说要跟所有人开战 |
[22:40] | I know you don’t want to see it, Dad, | 我知道你不希望这样 爸 |
[22:43] | but he’s the one we should be fighting the hardest. | 但他是我们最该对抗的人 |
[22:47] | He was gonna kill himself today. | 他今天打算自杀 |
[22:49] | Well, give me a week, and I’ll have him ready to see it through. | 给我一周 我让他做好准备 |
[22:51] | I don’t want him to see it through! | 我不希望他自杀 |
[22:56] | Look me in the eye and tell me that you love him. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 你爱他 |
[23:02] | Love. | 爱 |
[23:06] | What you feel for Kayce. | 你对凯斯的感觉 |
[23:10] | What you feel for me. | 你对我的感觉 |
[23:33] | This is silly. | 太蠢了 |
[23:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:47] | Just do me one hand, just one time… | 就给我张好牌吧 就一次 |
[23:50] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[23:53] | Yeah! Damn, all right. | 太好了 就是这样 |
[23:57] | Looking for a bunk? | 找床位吗 |
[23:59] | The lawyer’s gonna try his hand at cowboying, Lloyd. | 律师要练练牛仔技能 罗伊德 |
[24:08] | This is you here, Jamie. | 这是你的床 杰米 |
[24:12] | All right, come on. | 来吧 |
[24:30] | Jamie, you want us to deal you in? | 杰米 一起来吗 |
[24:34] | What’s the… | 赌注是… |
[24:36] | What’s the buy? | 赌注是多少 |
[24:37] | Twenties! | 二十 |
[24:39] | We’re just working girls here, huh? | 我们就是打工妹 好吗 |
[24:42] | Well, I mean, you shave your nuts. | 也是 你还给睾丸剃毛 |
[24:43] | You shave your nuts, bro. | 你才剃毛呢 哥们 |
[24:45] | Yeah, with your razor. | 是啊 用你的剃刀 |
[24:46] | That’s what men do. | 男人就得这么干 |
[24:49] | Everyone’s good? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:56] | Check. | 看牌 |
[24:58] | In, in, in… | 下注 下注 |
[25:01] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[25:02] | Don’t have to tell you, Jamie. | 不用说了 杰米 |
[25:04] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[25:05] | He calls? | 他跟了 |
[25:07] | I do have one of those. | 我也有一张这个 |
[25:09] | All right, here comes the turn… | 第四张公共牌 |
[25:15] | – Bet’s to you, Ethan. – All in. | -该你下注了 伊桑 -梭哈 |
[25:18] | Bet’s to you. | 到你了 |
[25:23] | I fold. | 弃牌 |
[25:25] | Yeah, you made the right decision. | 选择很正确 |
[25:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:29] | You’re gonna do fine, Jamie. | 你没问题的 杰米 |
[25:44] | Need one? | 来一杯吗 |
[25:46] | No. | 不了 |
[25:49] | You think it’s a problem for you? Alcohol? | 你觉得酒精对你来说是个问题吗 |
[25:53] | It’s not a problem. | 不是 |
[25:55] | I just don’t like doing anything halfway. | 我只是不喜欢半路出家 |
[25:58] | I’m not sure what that means. | 什么意思 |
[26:00] | It means if I’m drinking tequila, | 意思是如果我要喝龙舌兰 |
[26:01] | I’m eating the fuckin’ worm. | 就会把瓶底的虫子也吃了 |
[26:05] | I don’t think you want to see that, Dad. | 你不会想看到的 爸 |
[26:09] | Oh, God, Beth. | 老天 贝丝 |
[26:10] | You would have made a hell of a cowboy. | 你原本能成为出色的牛仔的 |
[26:16] | Malcolm Beck came to visit me today. | 马尔科姆·贝克今天来找我了 |
[26:24] | What’d he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[26:29] | Men like him, they just want to be feared. | 他那样的男人 就希望别人怕他 |
[26:35] | Well, he ain’t getting that. | 那我们可满足不了 |
[26:39] | No, sir. | 是的 |
[26:48] | But he’s gonna try. | 但他怎么都会试试的 |
[26:54] | Goodnight, Daddy. | 晚安 老爸 |
[27:51] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[28:38] | Come to me. | 过来找我 |
[28:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:41] | You know where I am. | 你知道我在哪 |
[28:44] | How am I supposed to get there? | 我怎么过去 |
[28:46] | The old Irish way. | 爱尔兰的老办法 |
[28:48] | You’re still Irish, aren’t you? | 你还是爱尔兰人 不是吗 |
[28:50] | I’m Irish enough, honey. | 我够爱尔兰了 亲爱的 |
[29:25] | Thought you were off of this. | 我以为你不喝酒了 |
[29:29] | I’m off it being a crutch. | 酒瘾没那么大了 |
[29:33] | But I’ll sip whiskey and stare at the stars with you, Rip. | 但我想和你小酌威士忌看星空 里普 |
[29:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:49] | I want you to take me on a date. | 带我去约会吧 |
[29:53] | A date, huh? | 约会 |
[29:56] | A date with dinner. | 一起吃个晚餐 |
[30:01] | Maybe we can go to that music festival after all. | 或许我们可以去那个音乐节了 |
[30:04] | Beth, I’m way too tired to analyze exactly | 贝丝 我太累了 无法再思考 |
[30:06] | what it is that you want. But I know it ain’t a date. | 你到底想要什么了 但我知道肯定不是约会 |
[30:08] | It’s no test. | 这不是测试 |
[30:13] | Just a date. | 只是约会 |
[30:16] | Lord knows, you can afford it. | 你绝对付得起 |
[30:19] | Been wearing the same three pairs of jeans | 你十年来一直穿着同样的 |
[30:20] | and jacket for a fuckin’ decade. | 三条牛仔裤和夹克 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:24] | Probably got more money than me. | 你的钱可能比我还多 |
[30:26] | Nah. Money’s the one thing I don’t have. | 不 钱我可没有 |
[30:29] | You get paid every week, don’t you? | 你每周都有工资 不是吗 |
[30:33] | – Yep. – So what do you spend your money on? | -是的 -那你把钱都花哪了 |
[30:38] | You keeping a sweet little place in town for Saturday nights? | 你在城里买了为周六夜晚准备的甜蜜小屋吗 |
[30:43] | Jesus, Beth. | 天啊 贝丝 |
[30:44] | Why is it that your mind always stops | 为什么你的大脑 |
[30:46] | at the first thing that you should never do? | 总是停在你最不该做的事上 |
[30:48] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不好 |
[30:50] | If I was a man, I’d buy an apartment complex. | 如果我是男人 我就买一座公寓楼 |
[30:52] | And I’d fill it with buxom little bunnies. | 塞满丰乳肥臀的美女 |
[30:54] | I’d start on the first floor Friday | 周五从一楼开始 |
[30:56] | and end up on the roof by Sunday. | 周日在顶楼结束 |
[31:01] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:05] | What do you spend your money on? | 你的钱都花到哪去了 |
[31:09] | Oh, Beth, it’s a nice night. | 贝丝 今晚很美 |
[31:11] | Let’s not ruin it with the truth. | 别用残酷的真相毁了它吧 |
[31:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[31:20] | I spent $22,000 on my mom’s headstone. | 我在我妈的墓碑上花了两万二 |
[31:24] | Stands about as tall as me. | 跟我差不多高 |
[31:27] | Marble. | 大理石的 |
[31:29] | I got the guy to etch her face into it. | 我让人在墓碑上雕了她的脸 |
[31:37] | I spent 30 on my little brother’s. | 我弟的墓碑花了三万 |
[31:40] | It stands a little bit taller, | 更高一点 |
[31:43] | I dunno, guess I wanted him to be a little closer to heaven. | 可能我想让他离天堂更近吧 |
[31:46] | But the best money that I ever spent | 但我这辈子花过最值的一笔钱 |
[31:49] | was $5,000 to a gravedigger in Forsyth. | 是给福赛斯的一个掘墓人五千块 |
[31:54] | What did you pay him for? | 雇他干什么 |
[31:58] | He dug up my father | 他挖出了我父亲 |
[32:01] | and gave me his bones. | 把他的遗骨给了我 |
[32:04] | And I drove from there all the way to North Dakota | 然后我一路开到北达科他 |
[32:07] | throwing them out the fuckin’ window. | 把遗骨扔出了窗户 |
[32:19] | I remember the stories of heaven and hell in church. | 我记得教堂里天堂和地狱的故事 |
[32:27] | Lies, a lot of it. | 很多都是谎言 |
[32:31] | I think heaven’s right here. | 我觉得天堂就在这里 |
[32:34] | So’s hell. | 地狱也是 |
[32:36] | One person can be walking the clouds | 说不定一个人正漫步云端 |
[32:38] | right next to someone enduring eternal damnation. | 旁边那个人却在承受无尽的诅咒 |
[32:40] | And God is the land. | 上帝就是这片土地 |
[32:56] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[33:00] | It doesn’t mean anything on a roof, | 我们像嬉皮士一样在星空下的屋顶上 |
[33:03] | under stars like a bunch of fucking hippies. | 此时说的话没有任何意义 |
[33:07] | Tell me… | 等到… |
[33:11] | Tell me when it saves me. | 等到能拯救我时再说 |
[33:15] | Okay. I won’t say it. | 好吧 我不说 |
[33:41] | There’s a… | 这里… |
[33:44] | There’s a remote for the TV some goddamn place. | 这里有个电视遥控器 |
[33:49] | Dad, I don’t think there’s a TV in here. | 爸 这里好像没有电视 |
[33:51] | No, it’s here. | 不 有的 |
[33:53] | It’s here. It’s in that chest at the foot of the bed. | 就在这 在床脚的柜子里 |
[33:58] | You hit a button and the fuckin’ thing rises up. | 按个按钮 那玩意就升起来了 |
[34:02] | We don’t watch a whole lot of TV anyway, so it’s all right. | 反正我们也不怎么看电视 没事的 |
[34:05] | It’s here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里 |
[34:06] | This is your room now. You find it. | 现在这是你们的房间了 你们找吧 |
[34:08] | The cabin down the road’s fine. | 路边的小屋就可以 |
[34:10] | No, this is your room. | 不 这是你们的房间 |
[34:13] | You paint it. | 你们粉刷一下 |
[34:15] | You can do whatever you want. | 想干什么都可以 |
[34:18] | You make it your own. | 把这里变成自己家 |
[35:14] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[35:24] | I’m not removing them, son. | 我不是要把它们拿走 儿子 |
[35:26] | Just… | 只是 |
[35:31] | just scooting them over. | 只是挪开一点 |
[36:28] | – Grab him some hay, Rip. – Yes, sir. | -给它拿点干草 里普 -好的 先生 |
[36:54] | His whole life’s in your hands now, Tate. | 它的一生都交给你了 泰特 |
[36:58] | How you treat him is how his life goes. | 它的命运完全掌握在你手中 |
[37:04] | What are you gonna name him? | 你准备给它起什么名字 |
[37:07] | Lucky. | 吉祥 |
[37:11] | That’s a good name. | 这名字不错 |
[37:13] | All right, Tate. | 泰特 |
[37:22] | He’s good looking. | 它长得不错 |
[37:23] | I think he’ll do good for you. | 它会对你有所帮助的 |
[37:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | Excuse me. Can I… | 不好意思 有何… |
[37:52] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[37:59] | Look at you pussies. | 你们两个废物 |
[38:01] | Bet you jacked each other off on your way over. | 来的路上互相撸管了吧 |
[38:10] | Fuck, fuck! | 操 操 |
[38:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:49] | This is Beth. Leave me a message. | 我是贝丝 请留言 |
[38:52] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[39:00] | Jason! Jason, look at me. | 杰森 杰森 看着我 |
[39:05] | Jason! Look at me! | 杰森 看着我 |
[39:14] | They want to see you scared. | 他们就想看到你害怕的表情 |
[39:17] | Don’t give them the satisfaction. | 别满足他们 |
[39:18] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[39:23] | Don’t give it to them! | 不要屈服 |
[39:32] | We don’t care if he’s scared. | 我们不在乎他怕不怕 |
[39:40] | We’re here to scare you. | 我们是来吓你的 |
[39:42] | Best of fucking luck. | 祝你他妈好运 |
[39:47] | Motherfucker! | 混账 |
[39:49] | Fuck you! Fuck you! | 操你妈 操你妈 |
[39:53] | – In due time. – Fuck you! | -会有机会的 -操你妈 |
[39:56] | I’m fading here. | 我快不行了 |
[39:58] | That’s right, you pussy. Bleed out. | 没错 你个娘炮 流干吧 |
[40:00] | Bleed out, you fucking pussy! | 流干吧 混账废物 |
[40:03] | I heard you had a mouth on you. | 我听说你的嘴很厉害 |
[40:05] | They told me I should shut it or fill it, | 他们说我要么让你闭嘴 要么给你塞上 |
[40:07] | whatever I choose. | 随我心意 |
[40:10] | You think you could fill this mouth? | 你以为能塞满这张嘴吗 |
[40:13] | I could fuckin’ floss with your dick, you fucking… | 我都能用你的鸡巴当牙线了 你他妈… |
[40:42] | Who are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑呢 |
[40:48] | You can’t get hard for a woman who isn’t scared of you. | 在不怕你的女人面前就硬不起来 |
[40:55] | You want me to cry? | 你想让我哭吗 |
[41:00] | Need me to cry and scream and try and get away? | 要我又哭又喊 不停挣扎吗 |
[41:05] | I doubt I’ll even feel it. | 说不定我都感觉不到呢 |
[41:08] | Go on. Pull it out. | 来啊 掏出来 |
[41:10] | Pull it out and let me fucking see it! | 你他妈掏出来给我看看 |
[41:15] | Let me see that needle God forced you to go through life with. | 让我看看那根伴随你一生的小细针 |
[41:23] | Fuck you and your mouth. | 操你妈 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[41:30] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你不敢 |
[41:35] | Who you gonna miss the most? | 你最想念的会是谁 |
[41:39] | Can you see ’em, Beth? | 你能看到他们吗 贝丝 |
[41:41] | Can you see their faces? | 你能看到他们的脸吗 |
[41:45] | Because they’re never gonna see yours ever again. | 因为他们再也看不到你的脸了 |
[41:50] | ‘Cause you ain’t gonna have one. | 因为你就要面目全非了 |
[41:53] | I’m gonna fucking blow it off! | 我他妈要把你的头打爆 |
[41:55] | Blow it off! | 打爆吧 |
[41:56] | – You fucking scared now? – Do it! | -你他妈害怕了吗 -动手啊 |
[41:58] | – Are you fucking scared! – I’m not fucking– | -你他妈怕不怕 -我他妈不… |
[42:00] | You fucking bitch! | 该死的婊子 |
[42:23] | – No! No! – Hey, it’s me! Beth! | -不 不 -是我 贝丝 |
[42:26] | I’m here now. You’re safe. | 我来了 你安全了 |
[42:27] | Look at me. It’s okay. | 看着我 没事了 |
[42:48] | Sir, I need you. I need a doctor too, | 先生 我需要你 找个医生 |
[42:51] | one that nobody knows about. | 没人认识的医生 |
[42:53] | I’m at Beth’s office. | 我在贝丝的办公室 |
[43:07] | Fuck you, fuck you! | 操你妈 操你妈 |
[43:10] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[43:12] | Hey, I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[43:35] | If I can’t take him to the hospital, | 如果不能把他送到医院 |
[43:37] | I gotta get him to my office. | 就要把他带到我办公室 |
[43:39] | I need to cauterize these wounds. | 这些伤口需要灼烧止血 |
[43:43] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[43:56] | I don’t know how this stays hidden, John. | 我不知道这种事怎么能瞒得住 约翰 |
[43:59] | It’ll stay hidden. | 会瞒住的 |
[44:04] | I want to go with him. | 我要和他一起去 |
[44:07] | Beth, did… | 贝丝 他们… |
[44:11] | Did they… | 他们有没有… |
[44:14] | I want to go with him. | 我要和他一起去 |
[44:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[44:27] | This wasn’t a crime, Dad. | 这不是普通的犯罪 爸 |
[44:31] | – This was… – I know what it is. | -这是… -我知道是什么 |
[44:39] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理 |
[45:05] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[45:10] | There were wolves down by the barn. | 畜棚周围有狼 |
[45:16] | Wolves? | 狼 |
[45:22] | They’re everywhere here, baby. | 这里到处都是 宝贝 |
[46:35] | Monica raise any issues about last night? | 莫妮卡对昨晚的事有没有疑问 |
[46:39] | No. | 没有 |
[46:42] | Told her there were wolves down by the barn. | 我告诉她畜棚周围有狼 |
[46:47] | And she believed you? | 她相信了吗 |
[46:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:54] | You got a lot to learn about women. | 你还真是不了解女人 |
[47:01] | What are we gonna do about these Beck brothers? | 我们要怎么对付贝克兄弟 |
[47:06] | We’re going to kill ’em son. | 杀了他们 儿子 |