时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | How do I arm it? | 怎么安装 |
[00:42] | Once you drop it down. | 放进去就行 |
[01:29] | This used to make me sad when I was a kid. | 我小时候看到这个就会难过 |
[01:33] | Preparing for winter. | 准备过冬 |
[01:35] | Still makes me sad. | 我还是会难过 |
[01:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[01:40] | You’d better not make up with them. | 最好不要和他们和解 |
[01:43] | There’s no stopping it now. | 已经没有回头路了 |
[01:46] | There’s no making up. | 不可能和解了 |
[01:48] | I remember you talking about what a fight it is… this place. | 我记得你说过这个地方发生过激烈的战争 |
[01:54] | Always like that? | 这里经常这样吗 |
[01:56] | For your dad? And his? | 你爸和你爷爷也打过仗吗 |
[01:58] | And his before, son. | 之前还有 儿子 |
[02:02] | It’s the one constant in life– | 这是人生唯一不变的旋律 |
[02:05] | If you build something worth having, | 只要你创造了值得拥有的东西 |
[02:06] | someone’s gonna try and take it. | 就会有人会想办法夺走 |
[03:27] | Honey, don’t run, you’re gonna– | 亲爱的 别跑 你会 |
[03:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:55] | See you after school, Lucky. | 放学再见 吉祥 |
[04:05] | It’s a pretty big bruise. | 淤青很大 |
[04:07] | It’s old. Week or so. | 有段时间了 一周吧 |
[04:10] | So, not related? | 所以没有关联吗 |
[04:11] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[04:12] | Could be a stroke initiated by the trauma. | 可能是外伤引发的中风 |
[04:15] | Could be on blood-thinners. | 他可能在用血液稀释剂 |
[04:16] | An internal bleed will show up on a CT scan. | CT扫描会显示颅内出血 |
[04:19] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | We treat it like a crime scene ’till you say different. | 我们暂时当作犯罪现场 等你的结果 |
[04:25] | We’re trying to locate a next of kin. | 我们在找他的近亲 |
[04:27] | I’ve arrested the next of kin 15 times. | 他的近亲我都逮捕十五次了 |
[04:39] | Hey if you’re not gonna help, | 如果你不帮忙 |
[04:40] | could you at least get out of the way. | 好歹让开点吧 |
[04:43] | Explain this day-working thing to me. | 你这个临时工到底是干什么的 |
[04:46] | Because it seems to me like you live here now, | 虽然你住在这里 |
[04:48] | but you only work when we move cows, | 但你只帮我们转移牛群 |
[04:49] | and we already shipped out all the fucking cows, | 但我们已经把牛群转移了 |
[04:51] | so…what now you get paid to just do nothing. | 所以你现在什么都不用做就能拿钱吗 |
[04:55] | That about sums it up. | 差不多吧 |
[04:56] | Hey Jamie, tell your dad I’m a day worker now. | 杰米 跟你爸说我要当临时工 |
[04:59] | I think my father just forgot that he’s still here. | 我爸应该是忘了他还在这里 |
[05:03] | So now you’re gonna run remind him. | 所以你现在要去提醒他吗 |
[05:06] | Not my place. | 轮不到我来说 |
[05:07] | You know Jamie, of all the dipshits in this outfit, | 杰米 你跟这群笨蛋在一起 |
[05:10] | you just might be alright. | 应该能混得开 |
[05:23] | Commander. | 长官 |
[05:24] | He’s up at the house. | 他在屋里 |
[05:26] | Not here to see John. | 我不是来找约翰的 |
[05:28] | Looking for Jimmy Hurdstram. | 我来找吉米·哈德森 |
[05:32] | What’s he being charged with? | 他犯了什么罪 |
[05:34] | Not being charged with anything. | 他没犯罪 |
[05:37] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[05:53] | It’s bad news. | 有个坏消息 |
[05:56] | We found your grandfather this morning… | 今早我们找到了你爷爷 |
[05:58] | Found him? What do you mean? | 找到他 什么意思 |
[06:00] | It seems he’d been assaulted recently, | 他最近好像受到了袭击 |
[06:03] | and it appears a blood vessel | 他大脑中的一条血管 |
[06:06] | in his brain ruptured as a result, | 好像破裂了 |
[06:08] | and he had a stroke and… | 然后中风了 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:18] | Were you aware of this assault? | 你知道这次袭击吗 |
[06:25] | Know anyone who would want to hurt him? | 你知道谁想伤害他吗 |
[06:28] | He have a disagreement with anyone? | 他和谁有过争执吗 |
[06:32] | You think of something, you let me know. | 你想到什么就告诉我 |
[06:37] | We need you to go the coroner’s office and sign some paperwork. | 你得去法医办公室签些文件 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[06:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:53] | They killed him. | 他们杀了我爷爷 |
[06:56] | I paid and they still killed him. | 我付了钱 他们还是杀了我爷爷 |
[06:58] | – What? – I fucking paid. | -什么 -我他妈付钱了 |
[07:01] | And they still fucking killed him. | 他们还是杀了我爷爷 |
[07:20] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[07:24] | C’mon. | 走 |
[07:38] | – What are you doing? – I need a truck. | -你干嘛 -我需要一辆卡车 |
[07:39] | Hey, tell me what happened. | 怎么回事 |
[07:40] | Hey, hey Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[07:44] | They killed him. | 他们杀了我爷爷 |
[07:46] | They killed him and it’s my fault. | 他们杀了我爷爷 这是我的错 |
[07:47] | Who did, Jimmy? | 谁干的 吉米 |
[07:48] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[07:49] | Lloyd, Lloyd. Go on. | 罗伊德 散了吧 |
[07:52] | C’mere, C’mere. | 过来 过来 |
[07:59] | Go on and tell me what happened. | 怎么回事 |
[08:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:04] | I owed money. | 我之前欠了钱 |
[08:06] | So they beat your old man to make you pay. | 所以他们打了你爷爷逼你还钱 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[08:11] | Why’d you owe money. | 你为什么会欠钱 |
[08:14] | Why’d you owe them money, Jimmy. | 你为什么欠他们钱 吉米 |
[08:17] | My past life. | 过去的事了 |
[08:19] | You owe anyone else from the past? | 你还欠别人钱吗 |
[08:26] | Okay. Give me the rifle. | 好吧 把步枪给我 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna to finish this. | 我要了结他们 |
[08:30] | You look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:31] | You finish it like this, | 你这样了结 |
[08:32] | you end up in fuckin’ prison for the rest of your life. | 下半辈子都要蹲监狱 |
[08:36] | I’m going to show you how to get rid of problems | 我来教教你怎么解决问题 |
[08:39] | so they don’t become new problems. | 不会引起新的麻烦 |
[08:40] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[08:42] | Now hand me the rifle. | 把步枪给我 |
[08:45] | Hey, c’mere. | 过来 |
[08:48] | Go inside. Let me talk to Kayce. | 进去 我去跟凯斯说 |
[08:56] | We need to take care of this tonight. | 今晚我们要解决这个问题 |
[08:59] | We got a lot going on right now. | 我们手头上还有很多事 |
[09:03] | May have to wait. | 这个可能要缓缓 |
[09:04] | I’m fine with waiting. But he ain’t. | 我可以等 但他等不了 |
[09:07] | Then we’re gonna have to clean up that fuckin mess too. | 到时候我们还得收拾他的烂摊子 |
[09:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:14] | We do it tonight. | 今晚动手 |
[09:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:29] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:34] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[09:35] | Not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Meet me at the coffee shop. | 咖啡店见 |
[09:46] | – When? – Soon as you can get here. | -什么时候 -尽快 |
[09:51] | I’ll head that way. | 这就去 |
[10:17] | Should we go somewhere more private? | 要不要找个更隐蔽的地方 |
[10:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:22] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[10:39] | There’s convenience, Jamie. | 你先是有一个机会 杰米 |
[10:42] | And then there’s this. | 然后是这个 |
[10:44] | Look me in the eye and tell me this was an accident. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我这是个意外 |
[10:52] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[11:00] | So what becomes of me? | 那我会怎么样 |
[11:04] | I know what she knew– | 她知道的 我也知道 |
[11:06] | Nothing. | 没事的 |
[11:08] | Nothing is gonna happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[11:10] | Don’t lie to me, Jamie. | 别骗我了 杰米 |
[11:12] | And stop lying to yourself. | 也别骗自己了 |
[11:20] | Do you think you’re a good man, Jamie? | 你觉得你是个好人吗 杰米 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:29] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[11:32] | Well, try harder. | 再努力一点 |
[11:34] | If you want to be a part of our child’s life. | 前提是你想陪伴我们的孩子 |
[11:39] | Our. | 我们的 |
[11:44] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮你做点什么 |
[11:45] | I’m going to face this on my own. | 我准备独自面对 |
[11:49] | I need you to respect that. | 我需要你尊重我 |
[11:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:57] | You have nine months to figure out | 你还有九个月的时间搞清楚 |
[11:58] | what kind of man you are. | 自己是什么样的人 |
[12:01] | And how to be a father worth having. | 以及如何做一个称职的父亲 |
[12:07] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[12:10] | Christina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[12:12] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:13] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[12:16] | I wouldn’t tell anyone the child is mine just yet, | 我暂时不会说我当爸爸了 |
[12:18] | just let me– | 请让我… |
[12:20] | I don’t know how my father’s gonna react. | 我不知道我父亲会作何反应 |
[12:23] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[12:25] | Meaning… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | You’re going to have a choice, Jamie. | 你要做出选择 杰米 |
[12:31] | Serve your father’s family | 忠于你父亲的家族 |
[12:33] | or serve your own. | 还是忠于自己 |
[12:35] | Like it or not, that choice is coming. | 不管喜欢与否 你都要做出选择 |
[13:00] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[13:10] | These fucking students. | 该死的学生 |
[13:13] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:15] | Oh, just looking for something | 我只是想找几件 |
[13:17] | that’s more appropriate for school. | 适合在学校穿的衣服 |
[13:19] | As if you factor in appropriate. | 说得好像真的一样 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 留步 |
[13:43] | You have got to be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[13:45] | I need to look in your purse. | 我需要看看你的钱包 |
[13:47] | Then get a warrant. | 那去弄张搜查令吧 |
[13:49] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[13:51] | This isn’t my first rodeo with you people. | 我不是第一次和你们这种人打交道了 |
[13:53] | And what exactly are my people? | 我这种人是什么人 |
[13:58] | Police are on their way. | 警察马上就到 |
[14:02] | In for it now, you little bitch. | 你有麻烦了 小贱人 |
[14:12] | I’ve never seen this glass break. | 我从没见过这种玻璃碎过 |
[14:14] | Did you throw something through it? | 你用什么东西砸它了吗 |
[14:17] | Yes. My face. | 是的 我的脸 |
[14:33] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[14:36] | Why are you calling me? | 为什么打给我 |
[14:37] | Why aren’t you calling your husband? | 怎么不打给你丈夫 |
[14:39] | Because if my husband came in here, | 因为如果我丈夫来了 |
[14:40] | he’d kill somebody. | 会搞出人命 |
[14:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:45] | On Main Street. Some boutique. | 主街上的一家精品店 |
[14:47] | Sorry, what’s the name of this shithole? | 不好意思 这个破地方叫什么 |
[14:50] | You didn’t even bother to look at our sign, | 你连招牌都不看吗 |
[14:51] | you little thief? | 小贼 |
[14:52] | On Main Street. | 在主街上 |
[14:54] | Just look for the police cars out front. | 找一家店外停着警车的 |
[14:58] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[15:02] | Feel free to keep those, if you like. | 想要就都拿去 |
[15:05] | You’re a student at the teacher’s college? | 你是师范学校的学生吗 |
[15:07] | I’m a teacher at the teacher’s college. | 我是师范学校的教师 |
[15:08] | Yeah, right. | 可不嘛 |
[15:10] | What are you like, twenty? | 你多大 20岁 |
[15:11] | Twenty-six. | 26岁 |
[15:12] | Pretty young to be a professor. | 这个年纪当教授太年轻了 |
[15:14] | What can I say, I’m an overachiever. | 我能说什么呢 可能我是天才吧 |
[15:17] | I don’t see anything in her purse. | 包里没有发现 |
[15:18] | I saw her. | 我看见了 |
[15:19] | She either stuffed it down her pants, or up her shirt. | 她肯定是塞进裤子或者上衣里了 |
[15:24] | Can we see the footage from these cameras? | 能看看摄像头的监控录像吗 |
[15:26] | They don’t work. | 摄像头坏了 |
[15:30] | We can go to the station and search you there | 我们可以去警局搜你的身 |
[15:32] | or if you agree we can search you right here on the premises. | 或者你同意的话 我们可以在这里搜 |
[15:38] | May we use one of your dressing rooms? | 可以用你的试衣间吗 |
[15:41] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[15:43] | Step into the dressing room, please. | 请进试衣间 |
[15:45] | If I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[15:47] | You’ll be arrested for shoplifting. | 你将因为商店行窃被逮捕 |
[15:49] | What happened to “Innocent until proven guilty”? | 不是有”无罪推定”这一说吗 |
[15:51] | If you were innocent, you’d be offering ways to prove it. | 如果你是无辜的 就会提供证明 |
[16:02] | Remove your shoes, please. | 请脱掉鞋子 |
[16:06] | Place your hands against the wall and spread your legs. | 双手放到墙上 把腿张开 |
[16:29] | She doesn’t have anything. | 她身上什么也没有 |
[16:30] | I saw her. | 我看见了 |
[16:32] | Look. | 看 |
[16:36] | Did you take a ring? | 你偷戒指了吗 |
[16:38] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[16:40] | Turn around and face me. | 转过来面对我 |
[16:45] | Will you remove your shirt, please? | 请你脱掉上衣 |
[17:00] | Remove your pants, please. | 请把裤子脱掉 |
[17:14] | Turn around, face the wall, | 转过去 面对墙 |
[17:15] | and remove your underwear. | 脱掉你的内衣 |
[17:31] | Beth, we’re closed at the moment. | 贝丝 我们打烊了 |
[17:32] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪 -谁 |
[17:35] | My sister-in-law. | 我的弟媳 |
[17:53] | I’m no lawyer, but I believe it’s the 4th Amendment | 我不是律师 但我觉得《宪法第四修正案》 |
[17:56] | that deals with unlawful search and seizure. | 是针对非法搜查和扣押的 |
[17:58] | This search is voluntary. | 这是她自愿的 |
[18:00] | Sure doesn’t look voluntary to me. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[18:07] | Leave her alone. | 出去 |
[18:14] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[18:20] | I went to high school with you. | 我和你一起上过高中 |
[18:24] | And you, you babysat her husband. | 还有你 你给她丈夫做过保姆 |
[18:28] | On her driver’s license, her last name is Long. | 她驾照上的姓是朗 |
[18:30] | I doubt that’s gonna save you, buddy. | 这可救不了你 兄弟 |
[18:32] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Wait. Don’t go. | 等等 别走 |
[18:48] | You’ll miss all the fun. | 不然你会错过乐子的 |
[18:52] | Well, I’m here. | 我既然来了 |
[18:55] | Might as well shop. | 不如也逛一逛 |
[19:02] | Oh, that’s nice. | 这个不错 |
[19:14] | Nah. Not for me. | 不适合我 |
[19:21] | And you. | 还有你 |
[19:24] | You fucking cunt, | 你这个贱逼 |
[19:27] | I remember when you gave out hand jobs | 我记得你当初为了午餐钱 |
[19:29] | for lunch money, Veronica. | 给人撸管 维罗妮卡 |
[19:32] | That was before the boob job and the dermabrasion | 那还是在隆胸和祛疤手术之前 |
[19:39] | and the doctor dumb enough to marry you. | 后来那个医生蠢到和你结婚 |
[19:47] | That’s lovely. | 挺好看啊 |
[19:52] | Model it for me, would you? | 穿给我看看 好吗 |
[19:59] | Oh, I think we’re well past dressing rooms, don’t you? | 不用去试衣间了吧 |
[20:02] | Try it on here. | 在这里试 |
[20:06] | You know, it’s not a “Have to,” Veronica. | 也不是非得试 维罗妮卡 |
[20:09] | I can just keep smashing shit. | 我可以继续砸东西 |
[20:18] | Try it on. | 试吧 |
[20:46] | Spanx. | 塑身衣 |
[20:49] | What a shocker. | 不是吧 |
[20:51] | You know you had an ass like a 12-year-old boy in high school. | 你以前屁股翘得像高中12岁小男孩似的 |
[20:55] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[21:01] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 难受了吧 |
[21:14] | Well, you’re not a real blonde. What a surprise. | 你不是天生金发 没想到啊 |
[21:16] | Stop. | 住手 |
[21:19] | Doing it to her doesn’t undo what she did to me. | 羞辱她并不能弥补她对我的羞辱 |
[21:24] | I didn’t steal from you. And you know it. | 我没有偷你东西 你是知道的 |
[21:28] | You judged my skin. Just say it. | 你只是歧视我的肤色 承认吧 |
[21:32] | I judged your skin. | 我歧视你的肤色 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:54] | You’re lucky she has a conscience. | 你真幸运 她还有良心 |
[21:57] | I was gonna get you to fuck that mannequin. | 我本来要让你干那个人体模型的 |
[22:07] | I could’ve done this all fuckin’ night. | 这种事我可以玩一晚上 |
[22:10] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | Guess there’s always tomorrow. | 以后还有机会嘛 |
[22:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[22:29] | Why don’t we go somewhere. | 我们找个地方 |
[22:32] | Get a drink, wind down for a bit. | 喝一杯 放松一下 |
[22:35] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[22:37] | Then you can watch me. C’mon. | 那你可以看着我喝 走吧 |
[22:58] | They’re all staring. | 他们都在盯着我们 |
[23:00] | Let ’em. | 随便 |
[23:03] | Doesn’t bother you– what they’re thinking? | 你不会在意他们的想法吗 |
[23:08] | They’re probably thinking some asshole | 他们可能以为是哪个混蛋 |
[23:10] | worked off his twelve pack on my face. | 把我狠狠揍了一顿 |
[23:13] | And they’re not wrong. | 他们也没错 |
[23:20] | You know, I certainly understand | 我现在明白 |
[23:22] | why he fought so hard for you. | 为什么他会为了你这么拼命 |
[23:25] | You have a kind soul. | 你的心很善良 |
[23:28] | The whole world can see it. | 天地可鉴 |
[23:32] | Some of the world’s gonna hate you for it. | 有些人会因此讨厌你 |
[23:35] | Today was probably more about that than anything. | 今天可能主要就是这个原因 |
[23:38] | She looked at you, and she… | 她觉得你比她 |
[23:45] | Younger, prettier… | 更年轻 更漂亮 |
[23:50] | Better. | 更优秀 |
[23:53] | And she fuckin’ hated you for it. | 她就开始讨厌你了 |
[23:57] | Willing to hurt you for it. | 不惜为此伤害你 |
[24:00] | Well, she’s the one hurting now. | 现在受伤的人是她 |
[24:03] | And you–you’ll forget about her in a few weeks, | 而你几周后就把她给忘了 |
[24:06] | but she’ll never forget you forgiving her. | 但她却永远都忘不了 你原谅了她 |
[24:11] | That’s gonna haunt that bitch for the rest of her days. | 那贱人一辈子都忘不了 |
[24:15] | Haunting her wasn’t my goal. | 我没打算这样 |
[24:17] | That’s why it will. | 所以她才会困扰 |
[24:28] | You know, Kayce isn’t like you. | 凯斯不像你 |
[24:32] | His center isn’t set, | 他还没定性 |
[24:34] | you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[24:36] | He has the potential to be just like my father. | 他有变成我父亲的潜力 |
[24:40] | And you owe it to Kayce and your son to do everything in your power | 你要尽力阻止他 |
[24:44] | to prevent that from happening. | 这是你欠凯斯和你儿子的 |
[24:51] | My mother was the… | 我妈曾经 |
[24:57] | My mother was the spine of this family. | 我妈曾经是这个家的顶梁柱 |
[25:03] | She was the center. | 她是中心 |
[25:05] | Without her, he’s… | 她走了以后 他 |
[25:08] | Well, the best of him died with her. | 他最善良的那部分和她一起消逝了 |
[25:12] | And the same thing will happen to Kayce | 如果你再离开凯斯 |
[25:14] | when you leave him again– | 这一幕就会重演 |
[25:15] | and you will leave him again. | 我知道你还会离开他 |
[25:17] | You’re too good for this place. | 这里配不上你 |
[25:20] | You’re too good for this family. | 这个家配不上你 |
[25:23] | But the next time you leave, | 但是下次你离开的时候 |
[25:27] | you take Kayce with you. | 带上凯斯 |
[25:31] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[25:33] | ‘Cuz he’s too good for it, as well. | 因为这里也配不上他 |
[25:56] | Mr. Dutton? | 达顿先生在吗 |
[25:57] | Yep, over there. | 嗯 那边 |
[26:09] | Why do that? Why ride them in circles? | 为什么要骑着它们绕圈 |
[26:12] | Just keeping ’em fit. | 让它们保持身材 |
[26:14] | Last little bit of training | 冬天把它们关起来之前 |
[26:15] | before they’re turned out for winter. | 最后训练一下 |
[26:18] | My daughters want horses. | 我的女儿们想买马 |
[26:20] | There’s an old saying out here: | 有句老话 |
[26:21] | “If your daughter’s riding a horse, | “你女儿骑马 |
[26:24] | no one’s riding her.” | 就没人骑她” |
[26:31] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[26:33] | Every direction. | 每个角度都美 |
[26:34] | It’s just like a painting. | 像幅画一样 |
[26:36] | All I wanted was give people an opportunity to see it, you know. | 我只是想让大家看看这里 |
[26:41] | In New York, pick the direction no matter where you look, | 在纽约 无论往哪个方向看 |
[26:45] | you can’t find the horizon. | 都看不到地平线 |
[26:47] | At night, the sky is purple. | 到了晚上 天是紫色的 |
[26:49] | No stars. | 没有星星 |
[26:51] | The noise is constant. | 噪音不断 |
[26:57] | Nobody’s from Montana, John. | 没有人是蒙大纳土生土长的 约翰 |
[27:00] | We’re all immigrants. | 我们都是移民 |
[27:02] | I have just as much right to be here as you. | 我和你一样 都有权在这里生活 |
[27:03] | As Rainwater. As anybody else. | 雷恩沃特也是 其他人也是 |
[27:05] | No one has a right. | 权利不是赋予的 |
[27:08] | You have to take the right. | 权利是自己争取的 |
[27:11] | Or stop it from being taken from you. | 或者防止被别人夺走 |
[27:14] | Buy me out, John. | 把我买断吧 约翰 |
[27:15] | Buy the club, | 把俱乐部买了 |
[27:17] | turn it into a landfill. Whatever you want. | 变成垃圾填埋厂 随便你 |
[27:19] | I don’t have the money. | 我没有钱 |
[27:23] | I’m not a rich man, Dan. Contrary to popular belief. | 大家都以为我有钱 其实我不是有钱人 丹 |
[27:27] | I would if I could. | 我要是有钱就买了 |
[27:28] | For both of us. | 对咱俩都好 |
[27:30] | But I can’t. | 但是我买不了 |
[27:33] | And I can’t let you sell it either. | 但我也不能让你卖掉 |
[27:36] | Then it’s someone else building something else. | 不然别人会在那里建别的东西 |
[27:38] | At this point, you’re the devil I know. | 这么一看 你就是魔鬼 |
[27:40] | And I’m stuck with you. | 咱俩是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[27:41] | You can’t stop me from selling, John. | 你不能阻止我出售 约翰 |
[27:44] | Dan, you haven’t learned a goddamn thing, have you? | 丹 你就是不长记性 是吧 |
[27:52] | So… enemies by Monday again, huh? | 那咱俩周一又成敌人了呗 |
[27:59] | We’re enemies now. | 我们现在就是敌人 |
[28:05] | I suppose we are. | 也是 |
[28:32] | Tate in bed? | 泰特睡觉了吗 |
[28:34] | I think he’s being grandfathered. | 他在跟爷爷玩吧 |
[28:37] | I swear he gets more affection in one day | 我发誓他一天得到的宠爱 |
[28:40] | than we got in our entire childhood. | 比我们整个童年都多 |
[28:42] | That’s not funny, Kayce. | 这不好笑 凯斯 |
[28:43] | That’s something you should examine. Closely. | 你应该密切关注一下 |
[28:47] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[28:49] | I got some more work to do. | 还有点事要做 |
[28:51] | You know, I grew up on a ranch, too. | 我也在农场长大 |
[28:53] | I don’t remember so much of the work being done after dark. | 天黑之后好像没什么活吧 |
[28:57] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[28:59] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在不能跟你说 |
[29:03] | Does it make you happy, this work you’re going to do? | 你要干的活 会让你高兴吗 |
[29:07] | No. | 不会 |
[29:08] | But you have to. | 但你不得不做 |
[29:09] | To protect the ranch. | 为了保护农场嘛 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:15] | Know what you need, baby? You need a different ranch. | 你知道自己需要什么吗 换一个农场 |
[29:17] | Can’t afford a different ranch. | 我负担不起 |
[29:19] | I don’t think you can afford to stay on this one. | 你继续在这里工作也负担不起 |
[29:22] | In here. | 你的良心 |
[29:27] | Can we talk about this tomorrow? | 我们能明天再说吗 |
[29:29] | If we’ll really talk about it. | 前提是真的会说 |
[29:31] | We will, okay? | 会的 好吗 |
[29:32] | We’ll talk about it. | 我们会说的 |
[29:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:51] | Rip, can I have a word? | 里普 能聊聊吗 |
[29:54] | Now’s not the time. | 现在不太方便 |
[29:55] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你们一起去 |
[29:59] | No, you don’t. | 不 不行 |
[30:02] | I’m already in this place so deep. | 我已经脱不了身了 |
[30:07] | He wants you clean. You carry a badge. | 他想让你保持清白 你是有警徽的人 |
[30:09] | The badge hasn’t kept me clean. | 警徽也没保我的清白啊 |
[30:12] | If you want in, | 如果你要加入 |
[30:15] | it’s all the way in. | 就没有回头路了 |
[30:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:21] | All right, go get your coat. | 好 拿上外套 |
[30:24] | Come on Jimmy. | 走吧 吉米 |
[30:31] | Ryan. Ryan. | 莱恩 莱恩 |
[30:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:46] | He doesn’t wear the brand. | 他没打烙印 |
[30:49] | He will. | 以后会的 |
[30:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:01] | You know the trick | 在这一行活得久 |
[31:04] | to living a long time in this deal | 是有秘诀的 |
[31:07] | is knowing when to quit an outfit. | 那就是及时脱身 |
[31:12] | And if you had a lick of sense, you’d quit it, too. | 如果你有点脑子 也会离开的 |
[31:28] | Now can I have ice cream? | 现在能吃冰淇淋了吗 |
[31:34] | Nah, one more bite. | 不行 再吃一口 |
[31:41] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[31:45] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:49] | Did you feed your horse? | 喂马了吗 |
[31:52] | You think it’s fair that you have your dessert | 它还饿着 你却吃甜品 |
[31:54] | before he has his supper? | 你觉得这公平吗 |
[31:56] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:00] | You hurry up then okay? | 快一点 好吗 |
[32:03] | You don’t want that ice cream to melt, do ya? | 你不希望冰淇淋化了吧 |
[32:07] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[32:22] | Lucky. | 吉祥 |
[32:38] | Goodnight buddy. | 晚安 伙计 |
[32:41] | Enjoy your supper. | 好好吃晚饭吧 |
[34:48] | Jimmy, what are you doing? | 吉米 你要干什么 |
[34:50] | Hey, get the fuck off the balcony. | 快他妈从阳台上下来 |
[34:52] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[35:10] | Jimmy just went fucking inside. | 吉米进去了 |
[35:38] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[35:43] | You don’t get to sleep through this. | 你没有资格就这么睡死过去 |
[35:51] | Jimmy! Let’s go! | 吉米 快走 |
[36:01] | Get the fuck off the balcony, it’s gonna blow. | 快他妈给我下来 要爆炸了 |
[36:06] | Back the fuck up. | 后退 |
[36:07] | Jimmy! Son of a bitch. | 吉米 混蛋 |
[36:20] | Jesus, Jimmy, are you okay? | 天呐 吉米 你还好吗 |
[36:23] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[36:25] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底怎么回事 |
[36:26] | It’s mine, I won it. | 这是我的 我赢来的 |
[36:29] | – I won it. – You gotta be fucking kidding me, Jimmy. | -我赢来的 -你他妈逗我吧 吉米 |
[36:30] | You risked your life for a fucking belt buckle? | 你为了一个皮带扣连命都不要了 |
[36:33] | Lloyd get him in the truck. | 罗伊德 把他扶上车 |
[38:19] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[38:23] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[38:26] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[38:27] | Just checking to see if Tate’s in there with you. | 我来看看泰特是不是和你在一起 |
[38:31] | Tate? No, he’s in his room. | 泰特 没有 他在自己屋里 |
[38:37] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[38:51] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[38:57] | Jake? The fuck is going on? | 杰克 出什么事了 |
[38:59] | Can’t find the boy. | 孩子找不到了 |
[39:01] | My little boy? | 我的孩子 |
[39:01] | Kayce, we can’t find him. | 凯斯 我们找不到他 |
[39:03] | Jimmy. Get flashlights out the back. | 吉米 把车上的手电拿来 |
[39:20] | – Tate? – Tate! | -泰特 -泰特 |
[39:24] | Tate. | 泰特 |
[39:25] | – What’s going on? – Baby, he’s gone. | -怎么回事 -宝贝 他不见了 |
[39:27] | What do you mean gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[39:30] | He came down here to feed his horse. | 他出来喂马 |
[39:31] | I thought– I thought he came back. | 我以为…我以为他回来了 |
[39:34] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[39:35] | You let him come down here alone?! | 你让他一个人出来 |
[39:41] | No one’s alone on this ranch. | 农场里很多人的 |
[39:43] | There’s a dozen wranglers down here. | 这里有十几个牧人 |
[39:44] | Or there’s supposed to be. Where the hell have you been? | 本来应该在的 都去哪了 |
[39:47] | Oh please. Argue about it later. | 拜托 以后再吵吧 |
[39:48] | Let’s just find him. | 先去找他吧 |
[39:52] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[39:56] | – Tate! – Tate. | -泰特 -泰特 |
[40:03] | – Tate? – Tate! | -泰特 -泰特 |
[40:05] | – Tate? – Tate! | -泰特 -泰特 |
[40:07] | Tate? | 泰特 |
[40:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:02] | Did any of you drive back here?! | 你们有人开车来过这里吗 |
[41:07] | No sir. | 没有 先生 |
[41:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:44] | What is it? | 找到什么了 |