时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Ride those east pastures, Kayce. | 骑马去东边的草场看看 凯斯 |
[01:44] | With all this rain, see if any of that clover came up. | 这么大雨 看看有没有苜蓿冒出来 |
[01:47] | Yeah. It’ll be easy to spot. | 嗯 应该很容易发现 |
[01:51] | You gonna be back by tonight? | 你今晚回来吗 |
[01:53] | Doesn’t… Doesn’t take long to quit something, son. | 放弃一件事很快的 孩子 |
[01:57] | I’ll be back by noon. | 我中午就回来 |
[02:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:05] | Here. You’ll dress in the car. | 来 车里穿吧 |
[02:38] | Tate. Tate. Look at me. | 泰特 泰特 看着我 |
[02:40] | Tate, Tate, stop. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 泰特 泰特 行了 没事 没事的 |
[02:43] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[02:44] | Don’t say it. | 别说了 |
[02:46] | I don’t have to. | 不用说 |
[02:49] | I can’t say it any better than that. | 我也不知道还能说什么 |
[02:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:54] | Just… Just go back to sleep, son, okay? | 继续睡吧 儿子 好吗 |
[04:20] | Exactly as I told you to say it, understood? | 照我说的复述就行 明白吗 |
[04:22] | Understood. Trust me. | 明白 相信我 |
[04:29] | Trust me? | 相信我 |
[04:39] | He’s gonna walk in here– | 他会走进来 |
[04:40] | Okay, no. | 不行 |
[04:41] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[04:43] | Lynelle. | 莉奈儿 |
[04:47] | I, uh… I don’t know where to start. | 我不知道从何说起 |
[04:53] | I know where to start. | 我知道 |
[04:56] | We had evidence that the Becks used aircraft | 我们有证据表明贝克兄弟用飞机 |
[04:58] | to poison cattle along the highway 89 corridor south of Emigrant. | 在埃米格兰南边89号公路旁边毒牛 |
[05:02] | Upon serving a warrant based on that information, | 根据此信息发出逮捕令 |
[05:04] | we discovered additional evidence of a kidnapping– | 我们发现了绑架的证据 |
[05:06] | We know all this, Jamie. | 这些我们都知道 杰米 |
[05:07] | Livestock agents are bound by law to intervene in any active crime. | 牲畜委员会探员有法律义务打击犯罪行为 |
[05:11] | That duty supersedes jurisdictional boundaries. | 职责高于管辖范围 |
[05:16] | You gonna fight this, John? | 你要反抗吗 约翰 |
[05:18] | Are we wrong? | 我们说错了吗 |
[05:20] | You’re not wrong. But it doesn’t alter the lens. | 你说的没错 但这并不会改变事情的角度 |
[05:23] | It doesn’t change the way it looks and how it looks– | 不会改变观察的途径和方式 |
[05:26] | Is all that matters anymore, John. | 这才是最重要的 约翰 |
[05:29] | Six people died. | 六个人死了 |
[05:32] | The door is closed, John. | 门关上了 约翰 |
[05:33] | Let’s just be honest. | 实话实说吧 |
[05:35] | When the blanket gets pulled back on this thing, | 到时候毯子一拉开 |
[05:37] | and the nation knows that the family member | 全国人民都知道 |
[05:39] | that was kidnapped was yours… | 被绑架的是你的家人 |
[05:41] | This stops looking like law enforcement | 这就不像在执法 |
[05:43] | – and starts looking like… – It looks like a feud. | -而是 -世仇 |
[05:45] | It looks like a gross misuse of power. | 看起来像是公报私仇 |
[05:48] | We have been sitting here banging our heads against a wall, | 我们在这里想破脑袋 |
[05:51] | and we don’t have a solution. | 也没有想到解决办法 |
[05:53] | I have a solution, Lynelle. | 我有个办法 莉奈儿 |
[05:57] | You leave the blanket right where it is. | 把毯子留在原处 |
[06:02] | I’ll resign as Livestock Commissioner | 我辞去牲畜委员会委员 |
[06:04] | and accept full responsibility for my agents’ overreach. | 并为我的探员的过激行为负全责 |
[06:08] | And you, you stop looking. | 你就不用盯着了 |
[06:13] | You let it go. | 放手吧 |
[06:15] | You talk about militias and human smuggling | 你就说是民兵和人口走私 |
[06:17] | and you take the credit. | 功劳都归你 |
[06:19] | And you leave me and my family out of it. | 别把我和我的家人扯进来 |
[06:31] | That cleans things up on my end. | 我觉得没问题 |
[06:34] | This is a state issue and that’s where I want it to stay. | 这是州政府的事 就这么定了 |
[06:37] | And this keeps it a state issue? | 你们不会插手了吗 |
[06:38] | It gives me what I need, yes. | 是的 我得到了我想要的 |
[06:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:46] | Have you thought about your replacement? | 你想过接替的人吗 |
[06:50] | Give me till next week. | 下周告诉你 |
[06:55] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[06:57] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘记的 |
[06:59] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你忘记的 |
[07:00] | I’m sure you won’t. | 那肯定 |
[07:11] | There was a closed door meeting with the Governor, | 牲畜委员会委员约翰·达顿和州长 |
[07:13] | the Attorney General, Federal Officials, | 检察长和联邦官员 |
[07:16] | and Livestock Commissioner John Dutton. | 进行了一次秘密会议 |
[07:18] | Now, Dutton’s office is under intense scrutiny | 达顿办公室因为在多次枪战中使用暴力 |
[07:20] | for its use of force in multiple gun battles | 正在接受严格审查 |
[07:24] | How do you think this is gonna work out for him? | 你觉得他会有什么下场 |
[07:28] | Depends, on whether he’s as smart as I think he is. | 取决于他是否像我想的那么聪明 |
[07:32] | I watched him. In a field. | 我在外面观察过他 |
[07:36] | He had honor when most wouldn’t. | 他有尊严 大多数人都没有 |
[07:40] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[07:42] | I’m saying, maybe he’s not the enemy we think he is. | 也许他不是我们想象中的敌人 |
[07:48] | When there’s one thing that two men want, | 当两个男人想要一样东西时 |
[07:51] | they can either share it or be enemies. | 他们要么分享 要么是敌人 |
[07:54] | Are you suggesting we share it? | 你是建议我们分享吗 |
[07:57] | Suggesting things isn’t my job, Chairman. | 建议不是我的工作 主席 |
[08:00] | That’s yours. | 而是你的工作 |
[08:24] | This side looks good. | 这边看起来还行 |
[08:25] | This side too. | 这边也是 |
[08:28] | You feel good turning cattle back out? | 把牛赶出去的感觉好吗 |
[08:31] | It should have clovered up this last rain. | 上场雨下完 应该要长苜蓿的 |
[08:35] | I think we ought to wait until July. | 我觉得我们应该等到七月 |
[08:37] | We’re running out of hay. | 我们没有干草了 |
[08:40] | Feeding cattle all summer is no way to make a living. | 喂一夏天牛可不是谋生之道 |
[08:42] | Shit, we’ll just do it like the old days: | 我靠 我们就跟以前一样 |
[08:45] | grab a chuck wagon, bring it out here | 弄个流动炊事车 |
[08:46] | and we’ll babysit ’em all summer long. | 照顾它们一夏天 |
[08:49] | It’s not the worst idea. | 这主意其实还行 |
[08:51] | The fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[08:58] | Who the fuck are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:10] | Y’all lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[09:12] | It’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[09:13] | Is this part of the Paradise Valley Sporting Club? | 这是天堂谷运动俱乐部吗 |
[09:18] | Wrong side of that fence. | 在围栏的另一边 |
[09:21] | I told you. | 我说吧 |
[09:22] | You all staying at the Sporting Club? | 你们都住在运动俱乐部吗 |
[09:25] | They own it. | 他们是股东 |
[09:26] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[09:28] | Providence Hospitality management. | 普罗维登斯酒店管理公司 |
[09:31] | I’m Ellis Steele. | 我叫埃利斯·斯蒂尔 |
[09:32] | My firm is representing Market Equities. | 我的律所代表市场股票 |
[09:38] | We don’t know what that is. | 我们不懂这玩意 |
[09:39] | They manage resort properties. | 他们管理度假村 |
[09:41] | We watch out for their interests. | 我们为他们的利益着想 |
[09:44] | This your land? | 这是你的土地吗 |
[09:47] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[09:49] | I didn’t catch your name? | 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[09:51] | That’s cause I didn’t offer it. | 因为我没说 |
[09:59] | Fair enough. | 也是 |
[10:01] | We’ll get out of your way. | 我们马上就走 |
[10:05] | You know, I can understand you being wary, | 我能理解你的谨慎 |
[10:07] | bunch of city folks wandering in your field. | 一群城里人在你的土地上瞎晃 |
[10:10] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[10:12] | Why don’t you come by the resort and have dinner, on us? | 来度假村吃晚饭吧 我们请客 |
[10:14] | After all, you’re going to be neighbors, | 毕竟 你们会成为邻居 |
[10:16] | it’s best if we all get along. | 以和为贵嘛 |
[10:31] | We’re going this way, folks. | 这边 伙计们 |
[10:40] | The properties highlighted in red are the ones we’ve purchased. | 红色标注的地产是我们买的 |
[10:45] | How much acreage total? | 多少英亩 |
[10:47] | A little over 17,000. | 一万七千多一点 |
[10:49] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[10:51] | Good job, Beth. | 厉害啊 贝丝 |
[10:52] | It’s what you pay me to do. | 不然你也不会雇我 |
[10:54] | Any of it commercially zoned? | 有商业用地吗 |
[10:56] | Most of the highway frontage is multi-use. | 临近高速的地产大多是多功能的 |
[10:58] | But the corner properties, they’re commercial. | 边角的地产是商用的 |
[11:00] | Why, what you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么 |
[11:02] | I want you to hold off on the conservation easements. | 我希望你可以暂缓保护地役权 |
[11:04] | That income offsets our tax liability. | 那部分收入可以抵消我们的税收负担 |
[11:06] | I know, but there could be bigger income on the horizon. | 我知道 但以后可能会有更多收入 |
[11:09] | Market Equities bought Jenkins’ place. | 市场股票买了詹金斯的地 |
[11:11] | Hired a hotel management group to oversee it. | 雇了一个酒店管理团队来监督 |
[11:13] | That was fast. | 动作很快啊 |
[11:14] | The estate didn’t have a choice. | 詹金斯别无选择 |
[11:15] | He was losing six figures a month. | 他每月损失六位数呢 |
[11:17] | Bank was going to call the note. | 银行本来都要让他抵押了 |
[11:20] | So, who is running the property now? | 现在是谁在管理这处地产 |
[11:24] | Providence. | 普罗维登斯 |
[11:27] | That’s a big company. | 那可是家大公司 |
[11:29] | It’s the one you bring in when your goal is expansion. | 当你的目标是扩张时 就会把他们牵扯进来 |
[11:32] | And your expansion is bigger than casinos and golf courses. | 你的扩张范围并不仅限于赌场和高尔夫球场 |
[11:37] | You heard any rumors about their plans? | 你听说他们的计划了吗 |
[11:39] | Probably the same as their plans in Austin and Scottsdale. | 可能和他们在奥斯汀和斯科茨代尔的计划一样 |
[11:43] | Beth, keep buying. | 贝丝 继续买入 |
[11:46] | Buy every fucking thing you can get your hands on. | 只要能买 就尽管买 |
[11:48] | Will do. | 好的 |
[11:57] | What’s wrong with the old barn? | 旧仓房怎么了 |
[12:00] | It’s seven miles from this half of the ranch. | 那里离农场这半边有七英里呢 |
[12:03] | Hey, Lloyd, what, uh… | 罗伊德 那个 |
[12:05] | What was that old joke about the two fat chicks | 那个老笑话是什么来着 |
[12:08] | and the wheelbarrows? | 两个肥妞和手推车的那个 |
[12:10] | That wasn’t a joke, Jake. | 那不是笑话 杰克 |
[12:12] | That was you at the Cooper branding. | 那是你在库珀家的糗事 |
[12:15] | You guys wanna hear a joke? | 你们想听个笑话吗 |
[12:16] | No. | 不想 |
[12:18] | All right, check it out. | 听着 |
[12:19] | There’s this big Texas oil guy, right? | 有个得州石油大亨 |
[12:21] | Goes into this bar down at the border, | 走进边境的一家酒吧 |
[12:22] | sits next to this vaquero and says, | 坐在牧人旁边说 |
[12:24] | “Hey, man, you a rancher?” | “哥们 你是牧场主吗” |
[12:26] | Vaquero says, “Yeah, I got fifty acres down by the river.” | 牧人说”嗯 我在河边有50英亩地” |
[12:29] | Big Texas oil guy says, “Oh? Oh, on my ranch, | 得州石油大亨说”在我的农场 |
[12:32] | I can get in my truck in the morning, | 我早上坐上我的卡车 |
[12:34] | and I still don’t reach the front gate by sunset.” | 日落前都到不了大门” |
[12:37] | Vaquero sits for a second, nods, and says, | 牧人坐了一会儿 点头说 |
[12:39] | “Yeah, man. Yeah, I used to have a truck like that too.” | “是啊 伙计 我以前也有一辆那样的卡车” |
[12:48] | I… | 我 |
[12:49] | He was bragging about the size of his ranch, | 他在吹嘘他的牧场有多大 |
[12:51] | – and the vaquero… – That was almost funny. | -牧人以为 -我差点就笑了 |
[12:53] | All right, I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[12:54] | Y’all hear about the guy that goes to see a doctor, | 有个人去看医生 |
[12:56] | and the doctor says, “Sorry to be the one to tell you this, | 医生说”很遗憾告诉你 |
[12:58] | But you got cancer head to toe. | 但你从头到脚都有癌症 |
[13:00] | Only have one week to live.” | 只剩一周可活了” |
[13:02] | Man says, “A week?! Well, that’s not enough time! | 他说”一周 那可不够啊 |
[13:04] | Doc, you gotta do something. | 医生 你得做点什么 |
[13:05] | I need more than a week!” | 一周可不够” |
[13:06] | And the Doc thinks, he sits down and he says, | 医生想了想 坐下说 |
[13:10] | “I’ll tell you what to do: | “你这样吧 |
[13:11] | You go find yourself a barrel racer girl | 你去找个养两只狗的绕桶赛女孩 |
[13:14] | with two little dogs, and you marry her.” | 然后把她给娶了” |
[13:18] | And the man says, “That’s gonna make me live longer?” | 那个人说”这样就能活得更久吗” |
[13:19] | And the Doc says, “No. | 医生说”不是 |
[13:21] | But it’ll make that week feel like a fucking eternity.” | 但你这周肯定度日如年” |
[13:28] | I don’t know. I think mine was better. | 我觉得我的更好笑 |
[13:29] | Jimmy, when you’re all growed up, | 吉米 等你长大了 |
[13:31] | and you’ve actually dated a woman, | 谈个恋爱 |
[13:33] | you’ll think it’s hilarious. | 你就会觉得好笑了 |
[13:35] | That’s it. Let’s go up to the big barn. | 好了 我们去大仓房吧 |
[13:37] | You’re done. Let’s go. | 这边完事了 走吧 |
[13:41] | Lloyd, let’s get them mules out of the field. | 罗伊德 把骡子赶出去 |
[13:44] | Let’s clean up that chuck wagon. | 我们去把流动炊事车清理一下 |
[13:46] | We’re running a spike camp this summer, understand? | 我们今年夏天要弄尖刺营地 明白吗 |
[13:50] | Ethan, come on. | 伊森 走吧 |
[13:53] | Wait, what’s a spike camp? | 等等 尖刺营地是什么 |
[14:07] | It’s 38 even. | 38块 |
[14:12] | Care to donate to the jar fund? | 捐点钱吗 |
[14:13] | 请帮助支付医药费 谢谢 | |
[14:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:18] | Oh, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[14:21] | You know, you should start a “GoFundMe” Page. | 你应该开个”资助我”的页面 |
[14:23] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:24] | It’s, um… | 是 |
[14:27] | It’s a pickle jar the whole world can reach. | 全世界都可以捐赠的泡菜罐 |
[14:32] | Your boy? | 你儿子吗 |
[14:39] | Dealing with this and he still does that to you? | 你都搞捐赠了 他还打你 |
[14:45] | Someone’s doing it to you, too. | 你也被人打了 |
[14:48] | Not anymore they’re not. | 以后不会了 |
[14:52] | How… | 怎么 |
[14:56] | How did you make him stop? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:01] | My boyfriend put his head through a wall, | 我男友把他的头按进墙里 |
[15:04] | then I smashed his skull with an eight pound ashtray. | 我用一个八磅重的烟灰缸砸了他的头 |
[15:08] | New boyfriend. | 新男友 |
[15:10] | Big-ass ashtray. | 大烟灰缸 |
[15:15] | It’s just a thought… | 这只是个建议 |
[15:29] | What’s Providence Hospitality? | 普罗维登斯酒店管理公司怎么了 |
[15:33] | It’s a problem. | 他们是个麻烦 |
[15:35] | How big? | 多麻烦 |
[15:37] | They don’t get any bigger. | 他们不会继续惹麻烦了 |
[15:43] | Listen, don’t tell Dad. Okay? | 别告诉老爸 可以 |
[15:45] | I gotta go, some asshole’s standing in our river. | 我挂了 有个混蛋站在我们的河里 |
[15:58] | How ya doing? | 你好啊 |
[16:01] | You’re trespassing! | 你这是非法入侵 |
[16:05] | Trespassing! | 非法入侵 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | Get out of our fucking river. | 滚出我们的河 |
[16:13] | I can’t. That would be trespassing. | 不行 那是非法入侵 |
[16:17] | This fucking guy… | 这傻逼 |
[16:34] | I see the women in this valley have gotten a lot more fashionable. | 我发现这个山谷里的女人越来越时髦了 |
[16:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:39] | I see Chippendale’s changed their policy on capped teeth. | 我发现齐本德尔改变了假牙政策 |
[16:43] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[16:44] | It’s an insult. | 骂你呢 |
[16:47] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:47] | Only an insult if I understand it. | 骂人也得让给人听懂啊 |
[16:49] | Yeah, that’s not true. | 其实不用 |
[16:51] | But that’s a conversation for another time. | 但是这话下次再说吧 |
[16:53] | That we’ll never have. | 其实根本没有下次了 |
[16:55] | Both sides of the river are private property. | 河的两岸都是私人领地 |
[16:58] | I know. That’s why I can’t get out. | 我知道 所以我出不去啊 |
[16:59] | Well, how did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[17:01] | My family owns a place upriver. | 上游有个地方是我家的 |
[17:03] | Cross Creek Ranch. You know it? | 十字溪农场 你知道吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, that’s five miles upstream. | 嗯 可是那在上游五英里啊 |
[17:08] | I was blessed with stamina. | 还好我精力旺盛 |
[17:09] | I highly doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[17:11] | When I played golf, I’d do 36 holes in a day. | 我打高尔夫 一天能打36个洞 |
[17:15] | I like this much better. | 我更喜欢这样 |
[17:17] | It’s just like golf, but with fish. | 这很像高尔夫 不过把球换成了鱼 |
[17:21] | You have any interest in dinner? | 一起吃个晚饭吗 |
[17:23] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:25] | I meant in general. | 我不是特指今晚 |
[17:26] | No. I dine on my joy for life. | 不用 我以快乐为生 |
[17:30] | Just stay off our fucking land, okay? | 离我们的地盘远点 好吗 |
[17:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[17:36] | I’ll stay off your fucking land. | 我会离你的地盘远点 |
[17:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:39] | Thanks for the talk! | 谢谢你来找我聊天 |
[17:42] | You’re the most interesting thing that’s happened to me today. | 你是我今天遇到的最有趣的事 |
[17:45] | You should analyze that. | 你还是好好琢磨一下吧 |
[18:06] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[18:09] | Like I expected. | 如我所料 |
[18:11] | It’s a good trade for them. | 这对他们来说是笔好交易 |
[18:13] | They were happy to make it. | 他们很高兴 |
[18:15] | How bout you? You happy? | 你呢 你高兴吗 |
[18:20] | I never wanted that office, Beth. | 我压根就不想当官 贝丝 |
[18:22] | I just… wanted the control. | 我只是 喜欢掌控大局 |
[18:27] | I still have that. | 现在控制权依然在我手里 |
[18:30] | This might be a tougher sell. | 这好像有点难以信服 |
[18:32] | Well, lucky I got you to sell it for me. | 这不是还好有你嘛 |
[18:44] | How are the fields? | 草场怎么样 |
[18:46] | They’re green. | 很绿 |
[18:49] | No clover? | 没有苜蓿吗 |
[18:50] | None that I could see. Grass is tall, though. | 我没看到 不过草长得很高 |
[18:53] | I was thinking we should run a camp up there | 我在想我们应该建个营地 |
[18:55] | and keep an eye on ’em. | 继续盯着 |
[18:56] | Oh, and there’s something going down at Paradise Valley. | 天堂谷那边有情况 |
[18:58] | There’s a bunch of suits | 有一堆西装革履的人 |
[18:59] | wandering around up there when we got up there. | 在那里闲逛 |
[19:02] | Suits? | 西装 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I was gonna get to that. | 嗯 我正要说呢 |
[19:07] | Well, one problem at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[19:12] | I need to name my replacement as Commissioner. | 我要任命一个新人接替我的职位 |
[19:17] | I’m naming you. | 我决定任命你 |
[19:24] | You mean you’re just gonna tell me this now? | 你现在才告诉我吗 |
[19:26] | After you already quit? | 辞职以后再告诉我 |
[19:28] | If I told you before, you’d say no. | 如果我之前告诉你 你肯定会拒绝 |
[19:32] | – Then I couldn’t quit. – Well, I’m still saying no. | -那我就辞不了了 -我还是不同意 |
[19:34] | – Kayce– – I ain’t no politician! | -凯斯 -我不是政客 |
[19:37] | You want a politician? | 你想要政客 |
[19:38] | You’ve got one standing right there. | 你面前就站着一个 |
[19:39] | You got another one in the bunkhouse | 工棚里还有一个 |
[19:40] | – living like a fucking orphan. – Kayce– | -跟孤儿似的 -凯斯 |
[19:43] | I told you I would help you run this place, | 我说了我会帮你经营这里 |
[19:45] | and I’m doing that the only way I know how. | 但我只知道现在这一种方式 |
[19:49] | I won’t do it. | 我不同意 |
[19:55] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, as long as it’s you. | 嗯 只要你愿意接替我 |
[20:00] | Can’t be me. | 我不行 |
[20:02] | I need family in that office, Beth. | 我必须找个家里人去任职 贝丝 |
[20:05] | You can have family in that office. | 那不是还有一个人呢 |
[20:12] | I can’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[20:14] | All he does is prove it. | 他的所作所为证明了我的看法 |
[20:16] | You can trust him to be exactly what he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[20:21] | Jamie will always do what is best for himself, Dad. | 杰米只会为自己着想 爸 |
[20:26] | And he will use the office to become popular with his constituents. | 他会利用这个职位来讨选民的欢心 |
[20:30] | His constituents are ranchers. | 他的选民都是农场主 |
[20:32] | What’s good for their ranches is good for ours. | 对他们的农场有利 就对我们也有利 |
[20:52] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[20:53] | Run, run, run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[20:54] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[20:59] | – Oh, shit. – Goddamn. | -我靠 -我操 |
[21:04] | First time you ever got me. | 这是你第一次套到我 |
[21:06] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[21:09] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, come on. | 好吧 好吧 来吧 |
[21:10] | You get bucked off shit for a living now. | 你现在靠骑烈马为生 |
[21:12] | This’ll be a piece of cake for you. | 这对你来说小菜一碟 |
[21:14] | Take into consideration that | 而且考虑到 |
[21:15] | you got to have a brain in order to get it concussed, | 要有脑子才能得脑震荡 |
[21:18] | so, you’ll be all right. | 你肯定没事的 |
[21:19] | Hey, bro, just try not to rope my dick. | 哥们 别套我的鸡巴啊 |
[21:21] | or your mom’s gonna be really pissed. | 不然你妈肯定会很生气 |
[21:24] | – Gimme the fucking rope. – That’s funny. | -把绳子给我 -这个我笑了 |
[21:26] | Okay, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[21:27] | – Okay. – On the clock. | -好 -开始数 |
[21:29] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[21:31] | – It’s not personal, it’s not personal. – Three! | -别往心里去 -三 |
[21:34] | Jump! | 跳 |
[21:39] | That’s what we call karma, bitch. | 这就是报应 贱人 |
[21:42] | Karma. | 报应 |
[21:43] | Your mom’s gonna be really pissed. | 你妈肯定会很生气 |
[21:45] | Hey, pretty boy, you’re up. | 帅哥 到你了 |
[21:48] | Uh, no, I’m good. | 我就算了 |
[21:52] | You’re good? | 算了 |
[21:53] | – Yeah. – What? | -是的 -什么 |
[21:54] | He don’t gotta if he don’t want to. | 他不想玩就算了 |
[21:56] | No, no, Jamie, you gotta pay your dues, bro. | 不 杰米 你也得恪尽职守 |
[22:02] | Yep. | 好吧 |
[22:04] | Rally, let’s rally, let’s rally. | 走起 搞起来 |
[22:06] | – Here we go. – So how does it work? | -来吧 -怎么玩 |
[22:07] | – Spin on the Y. – Yep, on the Y. | -对着Y转圈 -对着Y |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:11] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | No, this. | 不 这个 |
[22:18] | – There he is. – Bro, damn. | -这就对了 -我靠 |
[22:20] | There he is. | 对嘛 |
[22:21] | Tell us how you feel! Show us how you feel! | 说说你的感受 让我们看看你的感受 |
[22:32] | Okay, okay, I don’t really understand the purpose of this, | 好吧 我不太明白为啥要玩这个 |
[22:34] | but let’s do it. | 但是来吧 |
[22:38] | Let’s do it! On three, right? | 开始吧 数到三 对吧 |
[22:46] | Take off coming! | 走起 |
[22:52] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[22:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[22:57] | I tried to lay it on his waist so he wouldn’t go down hard. | 我想套在他腰上 就不会摔那么重了 |
[23:00] | Yeah, well, you sure fucked that up. | 你没套上啊 |
[23:05] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[23:07] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[23:09] | When is it my turn with the rope? | 什么时候轮到我套 |
[23:13] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[23:15] | And why are you still awake? | 怎么还没睡 |
[23:17] | What, is it late? | 怎么 很晚了吗 |
[23:18] | Jimmy, it’s 3:30 in the morning. | 吉米 现在凌晨三点半了 |
[23:20] | Get a fucking watch, will you? | 弄块表 好吗 |
[23:23] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[23:24] | Be careful with these idiots. | 小心这些白痴 |
[23:26] | Ain’t a brain cell between the bunch of them. | 他们没什么脑子 |
[23:28] | In one fucking hour you have to saddle the whole barn. | 一个小时后就要给整个马厩上鞍了 |
[23:32] | We’re pushing pairs in the morning. | 我们明早要配对 |
[23:34] | And that means I want wall tents set up | 也就是说到时候要把帐篷搭好 |
[23:36] | and I want that chuck wagon up fucking wind | 流动炊事车收拾好 |
[23:37] | or you’ll be sleeping with the goddamn grizzlies. | 不然你们就跟灰熊一起睡吧 |
[23:39] | And you… | 你 |
[23:41] | You’re supposed to keep a cap on these morons. | 你应该管好这些白痴 |
[23:43] | Act your fucking age, would you, Lloyd? | 成熟点 好吗 罗伊德 |
[24:18] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[24:20] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[24:22] | – Yeah. – Tate okay? | -嗯 -泰特还好吗 |
[24:24] | Kayce’s with him. | 凯斯和他在一起 |
[24:26] | Doctor gave us some pills to help him sleep, but I just… | 医生给了我们开一些助眠的药 但我 |
[24:30] | Don’t trust pills, you know? | 不相信药 知道吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah. Me either. | 是啊 我也是 |
[24:36] | Anyway, I’m just… | 总之 我只是 |
[24:38] | I’m trying to find my way upstairs. | 我在找上楼的路 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I know… You make a left turn out of that kitchen | 我懂 厨房一左转 |
[24:44] | and you’re in a damn maze. | 就进入迷宫了 |
[24:46] | Ain’t that the truth. | 可不是嘛 |
[24:53] | You know, Monica, I never got to say I’m sorry. | 莫妮卡 我一直没机会说声对不起 |
[24:58] | I just sent him down there to feed his horse. | 我只是让他去喂个马 |
[25:01] | Trying to give him some responsibility, | 想让他担点责任 |
[25:03] | not that it’s my place, but I should’ve asked. | 虽然这不关我的事 但我应该和你打个招呼的 |
[25:05] | It’s not your fault that they took him. | 他被抓走并不是你的错 |
[25:09] | And I can’t thank you enough for bringing him back. | 你能把他带回来 我真是感激不尽 |
[25:13] | Well, we all got him back. | 这是大家的功劳 |
[25:16] | Kayce used to tell me what a war it was for you, | 凯斯以前总跟我说保住这个地方 |
[25:18] | keeping this place. | 对你来说是一场战争 |
[25:21] | When this land belonged to my people a hundred and fifty years ago, | 150年前 这片土地属于我的人民时 |
[25:25] | children were stolen and men were killed. | 孩子被偷 男人被杀 |
[25:28] | Families herded away like cattle. | 家人像牲畜一样被赶了出去 |
[25:30] | And nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[25:33] | Except you’re the Indian now. | 但现在印第安人变成你了 |
[25:41] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[25:44] | Um, Kayce said that | 凯斯说 |
[25:46] | you’re building a camp near the cattle. | 你要在牛群附近建营地 |
[25:50] | Yeah. Don’t have much choice. | 是啊 我也没办法 |
[25:52] | Or someone will try to kill or steal them, too. | 有人想杀牛或者偷牛 |
[26:00] | Will you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[26:03] | Anything. | 尽管说 |
[26:06] | Would you take Tate with you? | 你能带上泰特吗 |
[26:08] | I can’t think of a better medicine than stars for a ceiling. | 抬头就能看见星星应该是最有效的药了 |
[26:13] | Would you do that for me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[26:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:21] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[26:26] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[26:29] | Stairs are back there. | 楼梯在那边 |
[26:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | All right, coming shotgun there, huh? | 好吧 坐副驾啊 |
[27:12] | Stick that horse back in the barn. | 把马送回马厩 |
[27:15] | Move your gear out of the bunkhouse. | 把你的装备从工棚拿出来 |
[27:18] | Move it where? | 拿到哪 |
[27:19] | The lodge. | 屋子里 |
[27:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:29] | ‘Cause I can’t have the Livestock Commissioner living in the bunkhouse. | 因为我不能让牲畜委员会委员住在工棚 |
[27:33] | I’ll make the appointment official tomorrow. | 我明天会正式任命 |
[27:39] | And if you betray me again, | 如果你再背叛我 |
[27:42] | you are dead to me, son. You understand? | 我就当没你这个儿子 明白吗 |
[27:44] | Yes, sir. Thank you. | 明白 谢谢 |
[27:50] | Dad. | 爸 |
[27:53] | I won’t betray you. | 我不会背叛你的 |
[27:54] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[27:57] | Well, we’re about to find out what that’s worth. | 迟早我会知道你说话算不算话 |
[28:03] | Kayce, you and Rip take the wranglers, start pushing the herd. | 凯斯 你和里普领着牧人赶牛 |
[28:08] | We’ll be right behind. | 我们跟着你们 |
[28:11] | All right, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:14] | Keep an eye on him. | 看好他 |
[28:17] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[28:21] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry about the Commission. | 委员会的事很抱歉 |
[28:27] | It’s just not me. | 但我干不来 |
[28:29] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[28:32] | I know exactly who you are. | 我很了解你 |
[28:33] | And don’t you ever be sorry for it. | 永远也不要为此道歉 |
[28:43] | We’re ready here, boss. | 准备好了 老板 |
[28:50] | Nothing prettier on this earth. | 世上没有比这里更美的景色了 |
[28:53] | It’s as free as a man can be. | 真是太自由了 |
[28:56] | Makes you wonder… | 让人不禁怀疑 |
[28:58] | Who’s gonna feed this world when there’s none of us left. | 我们都不在了 谁来养活这个世界 |
[29:03] | Nobody, Lloyd. | 没有人 罗伊德 |
[29:05] | This world’s just gonna go hungry. | 这个世界就会挨饿了 |
[29:10] | Zorro, Pedro… | 佐罗 佩德罗 |
[29:53] | I’ll head back to the ranch. | 我回农场了 |
[29:55] | You guys good? | 你们没问题吧 |
[29:58] | – Yeah. – Enjoy. | -嗯 -好好享受 |
[30:06] | This how they used to do it, Grandpa? | 他们以前就是这样吗 爷爷 |
[30:13] | Just like this. | 没错 |
[30:20] | Why don’t you run up there, | 你跑过去看看 |
[30:20] | see if you can steal some of the last kindling? | 能不能最后再捡点柴火 |
[30:46] | They have a cease and desist order. | 他们有停止命 |
[30:48] | State court has no authority here. | 州法院在这里没有管辖权 |
[30:50] | – Get them out of here. – State court didn’t issue it. | -让他们滚 -这不是州法院签发的 |
[30:55] | Circuit court out of Helena. | 海伦纳的巡回法庭 |
[31:08] | Are you council for Chairman Rainwater? | 你是雷恩沃特主席的律师吗 |
[31:10] | I am Chairman Rainwater. | 我就是雷恩沃特主席 |
[31:14] | Ellis Steele, my firm is representing Market Equities. | 埃利斯·斯蒂尔 我的律所代表市场股票 |
[31:17] | It would be best if you spoke through legal council. | 你最好通过法律顾问和我对话 |
[31:19] | I’ll speak for myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[31:22] | Without council present or advising, | 没有律师在场或建议 |
[31:24] | you could claim lack of capacity | 你可以声称自己能力不足 |
[31:26] | and the court could nullify any agreement suggested or implied. | 法庭可以废除任何提议或暗示的协议 |
[31:29] | Are you saying I’m incapable of understanding you when you speak? | 你是说我听不懂你说话吗 |
[31:33] | Unclear at the moment. | 目前我还不确定 |
[31:36] | But I can assure you this: | 但我可以向你保证 |
[31:38] | When I’m done, | 等我完事了 |
[31:39] | my client’s position will be perfectly clear. | 我的委托人立场会很明确 |
[31:49] | 蒙大拿州立师范学校 美国历史课 教师 莫妮卡·朗 今天上午11点 | |
[32:08] | Look at you guys. | 看看你们 |
[32:10] | I thought moving the class outside for a day | 我以为在室外上一天课 |
[32:13] | would get you off your phones, | 能让你们放下手机 |
[32:14] | but you’re still staring at your tiny screens. | 但你们还是盯着各自的小屏幕 |
[32:17] | liking photos of people you’ve never met | 给素未谋面的人的照片点赞 |
[32:20] | and commenting on their lives while they comment on yours. | 互相评论彼此的生活 |
[32:25] | Do you have any idea what is happening in the world you live in? | 你们知道你们生活的世界发生了什么吗 |
[32:28] | Do you think that the photo on your screen | 你们觉得屏幕上的照片 |
[32:30] | has anything to do with that world? | 和这个的世界有关联吗 |
[32:33] | The world you live in is slowly shrinking. | 你们生活的世界正在慢慢缩小 |
[32:36] | There is a tiny group of men who are buying it | 有一小撮男人把你们的世界买了下来 |
[32:39] | and stripping it naked and selling you what they extract. | 扒光脱尽 向你们贩卖他们提取的东西 |
[32:43] | They are raping your world and selling you what they take. | 他们在强暴你们的世界 把夺走的东西再卖给你们 |
[32:46] | I mean, they sell you the water you drink, the air you breathe | 他们贩卖你们喝的水 呼吸的空气 |
[32:49] | and you line up for it like sheep. | 你们却像羊一样排队等着 |
[32:54] | They will kill your brother and steal your child | 他们会杀害你们的兄弟 偷走你们的孩子 |
[32:57] | and pollute everything you love. | 污染你们所爱的一切 |
[33:01] | And you’ll never notice | 你们根本注意不到 |
[33:03] | because you’re so hypnotized by a world that doesn’t exist. | 因为你们被一个不存在的世界催眠了 |
[33:12] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:14] | What a waste of my fucking time. | 真是浪费我的时间 |
[33:54] | You know, houses are like boats: | 房子就像船 |
[33:58] | they need to be Christened. | 它们需要洗礼 |
[34:01] | Well, the thought’s crossed my mind. | 我也这么想过 |
[34:06] | To your new house. | 敬你的新家 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[34:45] | Let me pour you another. | 我再给你倒一杯 |
[34:47] | No, no, no, you don’t. I’ll take that one. Come here, honey. | 不用了 我就要那个 过来 亲爱的 |
[35:08] | Don’t worry about that wolf, mamas. | 别担心那只狼 妈妈们 |
[35:12] | I won’t let him get to you. | 我不会让它得逞的 |
[35:25] | Dad’s not back yet. | 爸爸还没回来 |
[35:29] | Not coming back. | 他回不来 |
[35:32] | He’s with the herd tonight. | 他今晚要守着牛群 |
[35:34] | He got the easy job. | 他的活算简单的 |
[35:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:47] | You’re all right. | 没事的 |
[35:49] | You’re all right. | 没事的 |
[35:56] | So, that wolf, he’s out there walking around by himself, | 那只狼 独自在外面游荡 |
[36:02] | calling out to his friends | 呼唤它的朋友 |
[36:03] | so they always know where he is. | 这样朋友就知道它在哪了 |
[36:07] | Cause he’s scared? | 因为他害怕吗 |
[36:10] | No. Wolves don’t get scared. It’s not in their genes. | 不 狼不会害怕 它们的基因里没有害怕 |
[36:15] | They get weary. | 它们会疲倦 |
[36:18] | They get smart. | 也很聪明 |
[36:23] | Like people. | 就像人一样 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Like some people. | 是啊 像某些人吧 |
[36:31] | I have nightmares. | 我会做噩梦 |
[36:40] | Wanna talk about ’em? | 想聊聊吗 |
[36:44] | Well… | 嗯 |
[36:48] | I’m in that room. | 我在一个房间里 |
[36:51] | The floor just disappears… | 地板就这么消失了 |
[36:54] | And I fall. | 我摔下去了 |
[36:56] | Keep falling. | 一直下降 |
[36:59] | I scream. | 我在尖叫 |
[37:01] | No sound comes out. | 但是没有声音 |
[37:04] | No one hears me, so no one comes to help me. | 没人听得到 所以没人来救我 |
[37:12] | Know what dreams are? | 你知道梦是什么吗 |
[37:17] | It’s your memories and your imagination | 梦是你的记忆和想象力 |
[37:20] | all mixed together in… into this soup | 混在一碗 |
[37:25] | of what’s real and what’s made up. | 半真半假的汤里 |
[37:30] | But the thing about this soup is: | 但这碗汤吧 |
[37:33] | you can change the ingredients, Tate. | 你可以改变配料 泰特 |
[37:37] | You can put in whatever you want to. | 你想放什么都行 |
[37:41] | Any memory, any fantasy. | 任何记忆 任何幻想 |
[37:47] | You can… You can be a baseball star | 你可以成为棒球明星 |
[37:50] | who opens Christmas presents all day long. | 整天拆圣诞礼物 |
[37:56] | So, when you close your eyes later… | 这样等你闭上眼睛 |
[38:00] | decide what you’re gonna dream. | 就可以定制自己的梦 |
[38:04] | And that’ll be the dream. | 特定的梦 |
[38:12] | Have you ever had a nightmare? | 你做过噩梦吗 |
[38:19] | I have this one… | 我做过一个 |
[38:23] | Where I’m driving down the road | 我在路上开着车 |
[38:24] | and there’s these people pulled over. | 有几个人停车了 |
[38:29] | I pull over to help, but… | 我停车去帮忙 但是 |
[38:33] | They don’t want help. | 他们不需要帮助 |
[38:36] | They want something else. | 他们想要别的东西 |
[38:42] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[38:47] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[38:50] | ‘Cause you changed the ingredients. | 因为你换了配料 |
[38:56] | That’s right, I changed the ingredients. | 没错 我换了配料 |
[39:08] | So now it won’t come true. | 这样就不会成真了 |
[39:14] | Now it won’t come true. | 这样就不会成真了 |