时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Good morning, Grandpa. | 早上好 爷爷 |
[00:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:55] | Listen. | 听 |
[00:57] | It’s a cow elk. | 是头麋鹿 |
[01:01] | What’s she doing? | 它在干嘛 |
[01:05] | She’s a smart one. | 它很聪明 |
[01:10] | I don’t see her. | 我没看到它 |
[01:12] | You won’t. You won’t. | 你看不到它的 |
[01:15] | She’s leading that wolf away from her baby. | 它在把那只狼从孩子身边引开 |
[01:18] | Where’s her baby? | 它的孩子呢 |
[01:20] | Laying in some sagebrush right in front of him. | 躺在狼面前的灌木丛里 |
[01:25] | When elk are babies, they don’t have any scent. | 当麋鹿还是幼崽时 没有任何气味 |
[01:29] | So the only way the wolf can find it | 所以狼能找到幼崽的唯一办法 |
[01:32] | is if it loses faith in its mama, makes a run for it. | 就是等它对妈妈失去信心 转而逃跑 |
[01:38] | I’m feeling a little sentimental, grandson. | 我有点难受 孙子 |
[01:42] | I’d like to see that little elk live. | 我想看那只小麋鹿活下来 |
[01:46] | What do you say we tip the scales in his favor? | 我们帮它一把吧 |
[01:54] | Stay right behind me, okay? | 跟在我后面 好吗 |
[01:57] | We get too close, it’ll make a run for its mama | 如果我们靠得太近 它就会跑向妈妈 |
[02:01] | and then we’ve screwed the whole deal. | 那我们就帮倒忙了 |
[02:06] | How are we gonna help it? | 我们怎么帮它 |
[02:09] | We’re gonna mark a little territory, grandson. | 划出一小块领地 孙子 |
[02:12] | Get to it. | 来吧 |
[02:17] | Just in the one spot? | 就在一个地方吗 |
[02:19] | Everywhere you can. Let her rip. | 随你 尽情地尿 |
[02:26] | Don’t mark me. | 别尿我身上 |
[02:36] | Is Tate up? | 泰特醒了吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:41] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[02:44] | Irrigating. He’s fine. | 灌溉 他没事 |
[02:51] | Get back in here. | 回来 |
[02:58] | Yeah, well, that… | 嗯 这样 |
[03:00] | that should fix him for a while. | 应该暂时能帮到它 |
[03:04] | What should we do now? | 我们现在干嘛呢 |
[03:06] | Well, I guess… | 我觉得 |
[03:07] | Guess we should check on the cattle. | 我们检查一下牛吧 |
[03:12] | Cattle look good. | 牛看起来挺好 |
[03:14] | We done checking on the cattle? | 检查完了吗 |
[03:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:19] | What now? | 现在干嘛 |
[03:21] | Now we can do whatever you want. | 现在我们可以做任何你想做的事了 |
[03:25] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想做什么 |
[03:28] | Let’s go on a walk. | 我们散散步吧 |
[03:32] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[03:37] | Thought ranching would be tougher. | 我以为经营牧场挺难的呢 |
[03:39] | This isn’t ranching, grandson. | 这不算经营牧场 孙子 |
[03:41] | This is the spoils of it. | 这算是战利品 |
[03:45] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:46] | It means this is the reason we do it. | 这就是我们经营农场的原因 |
[03:51] | Ranching’s a… | 经营农场 |
[03:53] | Ranching’s a terrible business, grandson. | 经营牧场可不好干 孙子 |
[03:56] | Terrible? How? | 不好干 为什么 |
[04:00] | Well, where do I start… | 从何说起呢 |
[04:03] | We can’t control the price of beef, | 我们无法控制牛肉价格 |
[04:04] | or hay, or the diesel it takes to take the cattle to auction, | 或者干草 拉牛去拍卖场的柴油价格 |
[04:09] | or the hay out to the cattle. | 或者牛需要的干草价格 |
[04:11] | There’s, uh, federal regulations | 联邦法规 |
[04:13] | and state regulations | 州里的法规 |
[04:17] | and county regulations | 县里的法规 |
[04:18] | and these people in the city suing us, | 市里的人还起诉我们 |
[04:23] | and complaining about the way we raise the food they eat. | 抱怨我们没有好好饲养他们的食物 |
[04:31] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[04:33] | Then there’s blizzards and droughts | 暴风雪和干旱 |
[04:35] | and half the herd is trying to kill itself in the river | 一半的牛群想在河里自杀 |
[04:38] | and the other half looking for a hole in the fence | 另一半在围栏上找漏洞 |
[04:40] | so he can go stand in the middle of the highway and get hit by a car. | 这样就可以站在高速公路中间被车撞了 |
[04:46] | Or wander into the forest | 或者走进森林 |
[04:47] | and get eaten by a wolf or a grizzly… | 被狼 灰熊 |
[04:54] | or a big, stinkin’ Sasquatch– | 或者又大又臭的大脚野人吃掉 |
[04:57] | What the hell is a Sasquatch? | 大脚野人是什么 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:01] | There’s no such thing as a Sasquatch, is there? | 压根就没有大脚野人 对吧 |
[05:05] | Well, I’ve never seen one. | 反正我没见过 |
[05:10] | Well, if ranching’s so hard, how come we do it? | 既然经营牧场这么难 我们为什么要经营呢 |
[05:17] | Because it’s one hell of a life, Tate. | 这就是人生啊 泰特 |
[05:20] | One hell of a life. | 这就是人生 |
[06:45] | You know, when you boil life down, it’s funny | 一旦人生想得简单点 真的很有趣 |
[06:47] | just how little you need, isn’t it? | 每个人的需求并不多 不是吗 |
[06:52] | It’s a shame that in a few more generations this won’t exist. | 可惜再过几代就不存在了 |
[06:58] | People have been saying that for a hundred years, Beth. | 一百年来大家都这么说 贝丝 |
[07:01] | I mean, they thought that barbed wire was gonna ruin the frontier, | 他们以为铁丝网会毁了边界 |
[07:06] | but there it is… | 但是现在呢 |
[07:08] | The frontier is all around us. | 边界就在我们周围 |
[07:14] | That’s not the frontier, Rip. | 那不是边界 里普 |
[07:17] | You can call it what you want. But that’s what it is. | 随你怎么说 但事实就是如此 |
[07:22] | I gotta go to work. | 我去上班了 |
[07:26] | See you. | 再见 |
[07:29] | You know, you’re smarter than you look. | 你比看起来聪明 |
[07:35] | Not saying much, but you are. | 话不多 但你很聪明 |
[07:39] | Well, you’re as smart as you look and that’s saying a heap. | 你和看起来一样聪明 这就说明很多事了 |
[07:52] | – The AG is here. – Thank you. | -检察长来了 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Hello, have a seat. | 你好 请坐 |
[07:57] | This should be good. | 是好事吧 |
[08:00] | Depends on your perspective. | 取决于你的观点 |
[08:03] | I just hung up with the President’s Chief of Staff | 我刚和总统的幕僚长通了电话 |
[08:05] | and they’re appointing Miss Reid to Deputy Attorney General… | 他们要任命里德女士为副检察长 |
[08:09] | Of the United States. She’s 30. | 美国副检察长 她才30岁 |
[08:11] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[08:13] | They’re rebranding in Washington. | 他们要在华盛顿重塑形象 |
[08:14] | They’re looking for youth. | 所以要找年轻人 |
[08:16] | Well, they sure got it. | 他们得逞了 |
[08:18] | I need to appoint an interim and host a special election. | 我要任命一个临时工来主持特别选举 |
[08:22] | I’m three weeks from the golf course, lady. | 我还有三周就可以退休打高尔夫了 女士 |
[08:25] | – No. – What are my options? | -不行 -我还有什么选择 |
[08:27] | Can you please just stay on until I figure this out? | 你能在我摆平之前别退休吗 |
[08:36] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[08:38] | Now you can help me navigate this next quandary. | 现在你可以帮我解决下一个难题了 |
[08:45] | Governor Perry, a pleasure. | 佩里州长 幸会 |
[08:46] | Likewise. This is Attorney General Stewart. | 彼此彼此 这是斯图尔特检察长 |
[08:49] | Ellis Steel. | 埃利斯·斯蒂尔 |
[08:50] | Hi. Have a seat. | 你好 请坐 |
[08:55] | Okay, where to begin… | 从何说起 |
[08:57] | You’ve looked over our proposal? | 你看过我们的提案了吗 |
[08:59] | I have. Yes. | 看过了 |
[09:01] | This the airport? | 机场提案吗 |
[09:04] | What investment are you requesting from the state? | 你们要求州政府投资什么 |
[09:10] | We want the land. | 我们想要那块地 |
[09:12] | You retain ownership, we operate on a 30-year lease. | 你们保留所有权 我们获得30年的租赁权 |
[09:15] | The airlines are assuming construction costs | 航空公司承担 |
[09:17] | on their respective terminals, | 各自航站楼的建造费用 |
[09:19] | we’ll build the infrastructure, | 我们会建造基础设施 |
[09:21] | contract management and operations back to the state | 合同管理和运营归州政府管 |
[09:23] | for obvious reasons. | 原因很明显 |
[09:25] | Our build costs are just over a billion. | 我们的建造成本刚过十亿 |
[09:28] | Now, we’re looking for 400 million in land | 我们想要四亿的土地 |
[09:30] | and a tax subsidy of 500 million over ten years. | 以及十年五亿的税收补贴 |
[09:33] | Talk to me about numbers. | 跟我说说数据 |
[09:35] | The park has roughly 4 million visitors a year, | 公园每年大约有四百万游客 |
[09:38] | the majority flying or driving through Jackson Hole. | 多数人从杰克逊霍尔那边走 |
[09:41] | Now, Cody, Wyoming sees the most automobile traffic. | 怀俄明州的科迪市车流量最大 |
[09:44] | We feel once ski resorts are operational, | 我们觉得滑雪度假村开业后 |
[09:47] | the airport could see 2 million guests a year. | 机场每年可以接待两百万游客 |
[09:50] | Has the forest service agreed to the lease for the resort? | 林务局同意租借度假村的土地了吗 |
[09:54] | They have. | 是的 |
[09:55] | 12,000 acres will be developed in three phases. | 12000英亩将分三个阶段开发 |
[09:58] | The first resort will be open in eighteen months | 第一个度假村将在18个月后开放 |
[10:01] | with roughly 2000 beds available through our three resorts. | 三个度假村加在一起大约有两千张床位 |
[10:05] | Ancillary building: | 附属建筑 |
[10:06] | condos, hotels not under our umbrella, | 公寓 不属于我们的酒店 |
[10:09] | those things lag by another 18 months to two years. | 延迟18个月到两年吧 |
[10:12] | Well, here’s my concern: | 我担心的是 |
[10:14] | uh, I don’t really look at Jackson Hole | 我觉得杰克逊霍尔 |
[10:16] | as a model for responsible development. | 本身的发展并不靠谱 |
[10:19] | You have multimillion dollar second homes | 你有价值数百万的二套房 |
[10:21] | that are pricing the locals from living there. | 为当地人的生活定价 |
[10:24] | Jackson has multiple bedroom communities to absorb the displaced. | 杰克逊有多个卧室社区来接收无家可归的人 |
[10:28] | Paradise Valley doesn’t have that. | 天堂谷没有这个 |
[10:32] | Livingston is ripe for growth. | 利文斯顿可以开始发展了 |
[10:35] | Our urban planners feel the town could absorb 40,000 people | 我们的城市规划师认为这座城市 |
[10:38] | in the next decade, and it needs to: | 未来十年可以吸收四万人 |
[10:42] | multimillion dollar second homes paying property taxes | 数百万美元的二套房交房产税 |
[10:44] | into the community without drawing on its services | 而且无需额外的服务项目 |
[10:48] | is exactly what this valley needs. | 正是这个山谷所需要的 |
[10:50] | And we’re talking about between 3 and 6 billion | 这些开发项目 |
[10:53] | in annual tax revenue generated by these developments. | 每年的税收收入可以达到30到60亿 |
[10:59] | Have you chosen a location for the airport? | 你选好机场的位置了吗 |
[11:01] | Initially, we thought the golf courses | 一开始 我们以为天堂谷 |
[11:03] | at the Paradise Valley sporting club could be repurposed, | 运动俱乐部的高尔夫球场可以重新利用 |
[11:06] | but the FAA feels the valley there is too narrow. | 但联邦航空局觉得那里的山谷太窄了 |
[11:10] | The FAA chose this location. | 联邦航空局选择了这里 |
[11:21] | This area here. | 这片区域 |
[11:23] | That’s the Yellowstone. | 那是黄石 |
[11:25] | That’s a seven-generation ranch. | 那是传了七代的农场 |
[11:28] | He’ll never sell. | 他不会卖的 |
[11:30] | Then you’ll invoke eminent domain. | 那你就行使土地征用权 |
[11:32] | It’s been attempted. | 试过了 |
[11:33] | He beat it. | 他赢了 |
[11:36] | For a three-hundred unit condo complex. | 三百套公寓大楼 |
[11:39] | That was a land grab. | 这叫土地掠夺 |
[11:42] | Did seven generations of ranchers infuse | 七代农场主是否为经济发展 |
[11:44] | 6 billion dollars into the economy? | 注入了60亿 |
[11:51] | That’s progress, Governor. | 这是发展 州长 |
[11:52] | And progress has a price. | 发展是有代价的 |
[11:58] | Kate, will you cancel my lunch? | 凯特 可以取消我的午餐吗 |
[11:59] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[12:15] | I knew you’d be money well spent. | 我就知道你这笔钱花得值 |
[12:17] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[12:18] | They’re building an airport. | 他们在建机场 |
[12:19] | So they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[12:21] | Do you know where? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[12:24] | The Sporting Club. | 运动俱乐部 |
[12:25] | Not the Sporting Club. Not anymore. | 不是运动俱乐部了 |
[12:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:48] | Turn that off. | 关掉 |
[12:50] | Can only turn it off when he meets his attorney. | 他见律师时才能关掉 |
[12:54] | I am his attorney. | 我是他的律师 |
[13:00] | Shut camera in three. | 三分钟后关闭摄像头 |
[13:09] | What the hell, Jamie? | 搞什么鬼 杰米 |
[13:12] | All I did is what they told me to do. | 我只是照他们说的做了 |
[13:14] | What you told me to do. And now– | 你让我做的事 现在 |
[13:16] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:19] | Now, you need to tell me exactly what happened | 你到了以后 |
[13:21] | from the moment you arrived. | 到底发生了什么事 |
[13:23] | Little barrel racer girl, | 绕桶赛小女孩 |
[13:26] | she was all just beat to hell. | 她被打得半死 |
[13:29] | And the deputies, they took these two old boys | 警员把两个老男孩 |
[13:33] | and they put him in a horse stall. | 关在马厩里 |
[13:35] | In a horse stall. | 马厩里 |
[13:36] | Not the squad vehicle? | 不是巡逻车吗 |
[13:38] | In a horse stall. | 马厩里 |
[13:40] | And told me to send a message with ’em. | 让我给他们传递一个信息 |
[13:44] | And so we threw ’em in the back of the victim’s horse trailer. | 所以我们把他们扔进了受害者的拖车 |
[13:48] | And I just drove them around. | 我开车带他们转了转 |
[13:50] | And I worked the brakes pretty hard. | 我刹车踩得挺猛 |
[13:54] | Too hard, I guess… | 可能太猛了 |
[13:56] | Who loaded them in the trailer? | 谁把他们装进拖车的 |
[14:00] | The deputies did. | 警员 |
[14:03] | Is there a chance that they were assaulted prior to your arrival? | 他们有没有可能在你去之前就被打了 |
[14:07] | No, I didn’t see– | 不 我没看到 |
[14:08] | Is there a chance? | 有可能吗 |
[14:12] | Sure. Yeah, there’s a chance. | 当然 有可能 |
[14:17] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | You loaded them in the trailer | 你把他们装进了拖车 |
[14:22] | because your vehicle cannot accommodate two perpetrators. | 因为你的车装不下两个罪犯 |
[14:26] | They had indicated to you that there were other horses stolen. | 他们告诉你还有其他的马被偷了 |
[14:32] | So you loaded them in the trailer | 所以你把他们装进了拖车 |
[14:33] | so they could lead you to the location of the stolen horses. | 这样他们就能带你找到被偷的马 |
[14:36] | – Are you telling me– – Listen. | -你是说 -听着 |
[14:39] | While driving to this location | 当你开到这个地点时 |
[14:41] | another vehicle pulled in front of you | 有一辆车停在你前面 |
[14:42] | so you were compelled to make a defensive move | 所以你为了保护你们三个人 |
[14:45] | for your safety and the safety of the two men in your custody. | 不得不采取防御性措施 |
[14:49] | After avoiding the accident, | 避免了事故后 |
[14:52] | you checked on the accused | 你查看了被告 |
[14:54] | and you realized they had succumbed to the injuries | 发现他们已经伤重身亡 |
[14:57] | sustained by the deputies in the horse stall at the fairgrounds. | 因为他们之前被警员关在游乐场的马厩里揍了一顿 |
[15:03] | Do you recall the events I am repeating to you? | 你记得我跟你说过的事吗 |
[15:09] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[15:13] | It was just like that. | 就是这样 |
[15:19] | Burn it in your fucking brain. | 印在你的脑子里 |
[15:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:36] | I’m either on a boat or in a river | 我不是在船上就是在河里 |
[15:39] | or maybe I just don’t want to talk to you… Have a blessed day. | 或许我只是不想和你说话 祝你生活愉快 |
[15:44] | A blessed day. | 生活愉快 |
[15:46] | Fucking douche. | 臭傻逼 |
[16:18] | I’d be easy to assassinate. | 我可真容易被暗杀 |
[16:20] | Don’t tempt me. | 别勾引我 |
[16:22] | I’m not trespassing. | 我没有非法入侵 |
[16:24] | It’s not our land. | 这不是我们的土地 |
[16:26] | It’s not the first time you’ve done that. | 你也不是第一次了 |
[16:31] | You know, I ran out of things to do for the first time when I was 20. | 我20岁时就尝试过所有的事了 |
[16:34] | That paints quite a picture. | 我都有画面感了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, feel free to beat off to it later. | 你回头可以用来打飞机 |
[16:39] | But who am I kidding, | 我在说啥呢 |
[16:39] | you only do that in front of the mirror, right? | 你只能对着镜子打飞机 对吧 |
[16:43] | – Only if the light’s right. – Yeah, I figured. | -光线必须合适 -猜到了 |
[16:46] | Where the fuck are you putting that airport? | 你他妈要把机场建在哪里 |
[16:48] | I told you, I’m not involved in the day to day– | 我说过了 我不参与日常 |
[16:50] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[16:51] | I drive this road every single day, you’re never here. | 我每天都开过这条路 你从来没出现过 |
[16:54] | And now you’re here every day | 现在律师们和州长坐在一起 |
[16:56] | while attorneys sit with the governor | 决定没收哪些资产时 |
[16:58] | to decide what properties to condemn. | 你却每天都来这里 |
[17:01] | You know, paying state officials for information is a felony. | 贿赂州政府官员获取情报可是重罪 |
[17:05] | You’ve never done it? | 你没干过吗 |
[17:07] | I’ve done about all you can do to make money. | 我在尽我所能地赚钱 |
[17:09] | So have you. | 你也一样 |
[17:12] | You have broken companies, ruined families, ended careers | 你毁了很多公司 家庭和工作 |
[17:16] | and now you stand there | 现在你却站在那里 |
[17:17] | looking at me with those big, mad eyes | 瞪着一双大眼睛盯着我 |
[17:19] | because someone’s doing it to you. | 仅仅是因为别人也这样对待你了 |
[17:22] | And all we’re going to do | 我们要做的 |
[17:23] | is make him one of the richest men in Montana. | 是让他成为蒙大拿最富有的人之一 |
[17:25] | Oh, the tragedy. | 悲剧啊 |
[17:27] | It’s not what he wants. He wants the land. | 这不是他想要的 他想要土地 |
[17:30] | You know the trick to never losing your land? | 你知道永远不会失去土地的诀窍吗 |
[17:32] | Find land no one else wants. That’s the only way. | 找块没人想要的土地 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[17:37] | How? | 怎么阻止 |
[17:39] | You gonna move another river, Beth? | 再移一条河吗 贝丝 |
[17:41] | We’ll just move it back. | 我们会移回去的 |
[17:46] | None of us want to spend a year in a courthouse | 我们都不想在法院待上一年 |
[17:47] | but we will. | 但我们会的 |
[17:49] | We can afford it. | 我们承担得起 |
[17:51] | How about you, Beth? | 你呢 贝丝 |
[17:52] | Can your family afford it? | 你家人承担得起吗 |
[17:55] | Can you afford to fight the army we’ll march in there? | 你能抵挡我们进军的军队吗 |
[18:00] | Make us a proposal. | 给我们一个提案 |
[18:02] | Make it very fair to your family. | 不要亏待你的家人 |
[18:05] | We’d prefer to avoid a fight. | 我们不想打仗 |
[18:07] | But we aren’t scared of one either. | 但我们也不怕 |
[18:31] | County Attorney Randy Harper to see Commissioner Dutton. | 兰迪·哈珀县检察官要见达顿委员 |
[18:34] | – He’s expecting you. – Yeah. | -他在等你 -嗯 |
[18:38] | You got a lot of fucking balls summoning me into your office– | 你挺有种啊 把我叫到你办公室 |
[18:41] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[18:43] | Out of my mind is me testifying in court, | 我才被你搞疯了 我得出庭作证 |
[18:45] | to the phone call you made to me | 你打给我了一通电话 |
[18:47] | asking me to send an agent to assault detainees. | 让我派一名探员去攻击在押人员 |
[18:51] | What phone call? | 什么电话 |
[18:52] | The one I recorded, you asshole. | 我录下来了 你个混蛋 |
[18:54] | Think this is my fucking hobby? | 你以为这是我的爱好吗 |
[18:57] | An agent of my office was sent to retrieve two assailants | 我的探员被派去抓两名袭击者 |
[19:01] | who had visible marks on them when loaded onto a vehicle | 他们被带上车时 身上明显有你的手下 |
[19:04] | by your deputies– | 殴打的痕迹 |
[19:06] | a vehicle my agent had every right to hold as evidence. | 我的探员有权把那辆车作为证据 |
[19:11] | If your agent takes the fall for this, | 只要你的探员背了黑锅 |
[19:13] | we’re all clear. | 我们就安全了 |
[19:16] | Yeah, sure. | 可不嘛 |
[19:19] | I guess all he has to do is spend the rest of his life in prison | 只要他在监狱里度过余生 |
[19:23] | while his wife and two kids | 他的妻子和两个孩子 |
[19:24] | rot in some fucking single-wide in Belgrade. | 在贝尔格莱德流浪就可以了嘛 |
[19:28] | You want to pitch him that idea | 你愿意去说服他吗 |
[19:29] | or are you starting to smell the reek | 还是你闻到 |
[19:31] | of an immunity deal with state prosecutors? | 和州检察官达成豁免协议的臭味了 |
[19:33] | I just told you to teach them a lesson. | 我只是让你给他们一个教训 |
[19:34] | Yeah, you sure did, Randy. | 没错 兰迪 |
[19:36] | I mean, that’s exactly what you said. | 你是这么说的 |
[19:51] | Are the perps local? | 嫌犯是本地人吗 |
[19:58] | One’s from Louisiana, | 一个来自路易斯安那州 |
[20:02] | one’s from Missouri. | 一个来自密苏里州 |
[20:05] | Last known address is a oil camp in North Dakota. | 最后的地址是北达科他州的一个石油营地 |
[20:10] | Toe tag them as John Does, | 把他们标记为无名氏 |
[20:12] | say your deputies pulled them from a truck in a bar ditch | 就说他们是被你的人从排水沟的卡车里拖出来的 |
[20:14] | with three times the legal limit of alcohol in their system. | 体内的酒精浓度是法定标准三倍 |
[20:18] | What about the victim? | 那受害者呢 |
[20:20] | She saw everything. | 她都看见了 |
[20:45] | That was quick. | 好快啊 |
[20:46] | Sheriff said they’d need it for a while. | 治安官说还需要一段时间 |
[20:49] | How can she rodeo without a truck and trailer? | 没有皮卡和拖车 她还怎么表演 |
[20:52] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[20:53] | But they said they needed it for… | 但他们说需要 |
[20:55] | For what? | 需要什么 |
[20:57] | Guess one of the deputies took it too far with those assholes. | 好像有个警员对那些混蛋下手太狠了 |
[21:03] | Not one of the deputies. | 不是警员 |
[21:10] | What I’m telling you could put my agent in prison. | 我说的话会让我的探员坐牢 |
[21:13] | It could put me in prison, too. | 我也可能因此坐牢 |
[21:16] | Maybe you shouldn’t tell it. | 那你还是别说了吧 |
[21:19] | My sister was beaten to within an inch of her life. | 我姐也曾被打得奄奄一息 |
[21:23] | Whatever else they did… I can’t say. | 他们做的其他事 我不清楚 |
[21:27] | She won’t either. | 她也不会说 |
[21:29] | But I can say this: | 但我可以说 |
[21:32] | a man who puts a hand on a member of my family | 敢碰我家人的人 |
[21:36] | never puts a hand on anything else. | 就别想再碰其他东西了 |
[21:45] | Is a beating all she got? | 她只是挨了打吗 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:50] | She won’t talk about it. | 她不肯说 |
[21:55] | I got half a mind to stand outside the courthouse with a shotgun | 我有点想拿着猎枪站在法院外面 |
[21:59] | and wait for those sons of bitches to get out on bail. | 等着那些混蛋被保释出来 |
[22:02] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做 |
[22:04] | Everyone says that, but… | 大家都这么说 但是 |
[22:06] | everyone’s daughter isn’t beat to shit | 他们的女儿又没有被打的鼻青脸肿 |
[22:09] | and God knows what else. | 谁知道还发生了什么事 |
[22:11] | So don’t tell me what to fucking do. | 所以不要教我该怎么做 |
[22:15] | It ain’t your daughter. | 她不是你女儿 |
[22:18] | I’m not telling you what to do. | 我没有教你该怎么做 |
[22:20] | I’m saying you don’t have to do that. | 我是说你不用这么做 |
[22:35] | Eighty years ago we could’ve hung them from a tree. | 80年前我们可以把他们吊在树上 |
[22:37] | But today… | 但今天 |
[22:38] | this is the best I can offer. | 我能做的只有这么多了 |
[22:42] | I can promise this: | 我可以保证 |
[22:44] | they’re never getting arraigned. | 他们不会被传讯了 |
[22:48] | You should run for governor. | 你应该竞选州长 |
[22:52] | Let’s just focus on today. | 还是先说今天的事吧 |
[22:56] | You did that for me? | 你这么做是为了我吗 |
[22:59] | I did that for every father | 我这么做是为了 |
[23:02] | who would be sacrificing their family if they did it. | 不让爱女心切的父亲犯错 |
[23:09] | So they’re gone. | 他们没了 |
[23:11] | They’re done. | 他们完蛋了 |
[23:14] | I don’t know you, sir. | 我不认识你 先生 |
[23:16] | And I’m showing you a lot of trust. | 我这么做说明我很信任你 |
[23:20] | I need you to show me the same. | 希望你也可以展示一下你的诚意 |
[23:33] | I just want to be clear about what this means. | 我想澄清一下这意味着什么 |
[23:37] | You’ve been plenty clear. | 你说得很清楚了 |
[23:40] | This makes you an accessory. | 这样你就变成从犯了 |
[23:42] | Your daughter needs to understand that. | 你女儿要明白这一点 |
[23:45] | My daughter won’t say a word | 我女儿一个字都不肯说 |
[23:47] | and it makes me more than that. | 我恨不得亲手杀了他们 |
[23:52] | Don’t worry about this: | 别担心 |
[23:54] | soon as the grounds dry, it never happened. | 地一干 什么都没发生过 |
[23:58] | But between you and me– | 但你我之间 |
[24:00] | time’ll come you’ll need a favor | 你肯定会需要帮助 |
[24:03] | and I can’t wait to give it. | 我已经等不及了 |
[24:05] | I might ask for it. | 我可能真的需要你的帮助 |
[24:38] | Kate, get me John Dutton on the line, please. | 凯特 帮我接通约翰·达顿 |
[24:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[24:45] | It went straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[24:48] | – Try Jamie. – Yes, ma’am. | -试试杰米 -好的 女士 |
[24:55] | I’m putting him through. | 我把他接进来 |
[24:58] | – Jamie? – Governor. | -杰米 -州长 |
[25:00] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:01] | I need to sit down with you and your father. | 我想和你们爷俩坐下来谈谈 |
[25:03] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[25:05] | Can you give me the broad strokes of what we’ll be discussing? | 你能说一下我们要讨论的大致内容吗 |
[25:07] | Sorry, no broad strokes today. | 抱歉 今天没有大致内容 |
[25:10] | When can we meet? | 我们什么时候能见面 |
[25:13] | Actually, governor, can I get back to you tomorrow? | 州长 我能明天再打给你吗 |
[25:15] | This meeting has to happen tomorrow. | 咱们明天必须见面 |
[25:18] | Time is not on our side. | 我们没有时间了 |
[25:20] | I’ll get back to you first thing, then. Thank you. | 那我明天一早就给你打电话 谢谢 |
[25:32] | Did you talk to anyone? | 你跟谁说了吗 |
[25:33] | No, I did everything the way you said to do it. | 没有 我照你说的做了 |
[25:36] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:39] | Jamie, if there’s a problem I need to know about it– | 杰米 如果有什么问题 我必须得知道 |
[25:41] | There’s no problem. | 没有问题 |
[25:43] | The lie is the truth now. | 现在谎言就是真相 |
[25:45] | The lie is the truth and it is the truth forever. | 谎言就是真相 永远的真相 |
[25:47] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[25:49] | You’re on your fucking own with this. | 你只能靠自己了 |
[25:52] | Make up your own truth. | 你自己编造真相吧 |
[25:55] | Shit! | 靠 |
[25:58] | Randy? | 兰迪 |
[25:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:16] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:21] | We should have done this years ago. | 我们几年前就该这么做了 |
[26:24] | We can run stockers out here ’till December. | 我们可以在这里放小公牛放到12月 |
[26:29] | That your new hire? | 那是你的新员工吗 |
[26:31] | Yes sir. | 是的 |
[26:32] | How did she get up there? | 她怎么上去的 |
[26:34] | Shit, I haven’t figured that one out yet. | 靠 我也不知道 |
[26:36] | She ran up it like a damn beetle. | 她像甲虫一样爬了上去 |
[26:39] | Never seen anything like it. | 开了眼了 |
[26:42] | Colby, what time it is? | 科尔比 几点了 |
[26:43] | You know, Jimmy, when the sun’s directly above you, | 吉米 太阳在你正上方 |
[26:46] | what time do you think that is? | 你觉得现在几点了 |
[26:49] | Jimmy, you got somewhere you need to be? | 吉米 你要去哪里吗 |
[26:52] | Oh, no, it’s just the qualifier in Livingston starts at 3. | 不是 利文斯顿的资格赛3点开始 |
[26:56] | So if we’re done here, is it okay to…? | 如果弄完了 我可以 |
[26:58] | What’s the matter, I don’t pay you enough? | 怎么了 我付你的钱不够吗 |
[27:02] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[27:03] | No, I just been saving it up. | 不 我在存钱 |
[27:06] | Finally got enough to get my pro card, so… | 我终于有钱办职业卡了 所以 |
[27:08] | Tonight’s the first rodeo that counts toward my standings. | 今晚是我的第一场排位赛 |
[27:11] | It’s a rough way to make a living, Jimmy. | 这种谋生方式太难了 吉米 |
[27:14] | You break an arm chasing buckles, it’s hard to… | 要是骑烈马摔断胳膊 就很难 |
[27:19] | it’s hard to stay on any man’s payroll. | 很难继续打工了 |
[27:23] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[27:28] | Here goes the day. | 麻烦来了 |
[27:34] | Governor wants to see us. | 州长要见我们 |
[27:36] | You mean the Governor wants to see you. | 你是说州长想见你吧 |
[27:39] | I’m retired. And enjoying it. | 我正在享受退休生活 |
[27:42] | She said both of us. | 她说的是我们俩 |
[27:44] | I can bring the chopper out here. | 我可以让直升机过来 |
[27:45] | We can be in Helena in an hour. | 一小时就能到海伦纳 |
[27:47] | Sounds important. | 听起来很严重 |
[27:49] | Sounds like it. | 的确 |
[27:51] | If it’s that important, she shouldn’t mind coming to see me. | 如果真有那么严重 她应该来见我 |
[27:55] | And I’ll be at the rodeo in Livingston. | 我在利文斯顿的牛仔竞技赛等她 |
[27:58] | Well, we can get back by– | 我们可以回来 |
[28:00] | I said I’ll be at the rodeo. | 我说了我在牛仔竞技赛等她 |
[28:03] | I’m sure her voters would enjoy watching her | 我相信她的选民会很高兴看到她 |
[28:06] | partake in something they actually care about. | 参与他们真正在乎的事情 |
[28:13] | Rip, decide who’s stayin’ with the herd tonight. | 里普 决定一下今晚谁看牛群 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna take this outfit to town and we’re, uh… | 我就穿这身进城 我们 |
[28:23] | we’ll go watch Jimmy rodeo. | 我们去看吉米竞技表演 |
[28:24] | Okay. Hey, Teeter. | 好的 提特 |
[28:27] | You’re with the herd tonight. | 你今晚看牛群 |
[28:34] | Colby, you stay with her, too. | 科尔比 你陪着她 |
[28:38] | Who am I to come between you and nature, Colby? | 我怎么能阻碍你和自然的亲密接触呢 科尔比 |
[28:41] | Hey, real, quick, who’s on top? | 快问快答 谁在上面 |
[28:42] | I don’t think there’s any debate about that. | 应该很明显吧 |
[28:44] | We’re gonna go get cleaned up, go into town. | 我们去收拾一下进城 |
[28:46] | You have a great night, buddy. | 祝你晚上过得愉快 伙计 |
[28:47] | Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 不要做我不会做的事 |
[28:49] | You know, I want both of you to just drop dead | 我希望你们俩 |
[28:51] | right in front of me right now. | 立刻在我面前死去 |
[28:52] | That would be a dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[28:54] | Oh, I think you’re gonna have a new dream in a little while. | 你很快就会有一个新梦想了 |
[28:57] | All right, you all have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[28:58] | And take care of our friend, okay? | 照顾好我们的朋友 好吗 |
[29:00] | And go slow, he’s a romantic. | 慢慢来 他是个浪漫主义者 |
[29:02] | Hey, hey, you look like a plucked mother fuckin’ chicken. | 你看起来像只拔了毛的鸡 |
[29:08] | Thank you. Don’t fall. | 谢谢 别掉下来了 |
[29:10] | Okay? You’re really high up. | 好吗 上面真的很高 |
[29:17] | That one’s got a real mouth on her. | 她的嘴真不饶人啊 |
[29:21] | Yeah, I like that girl. | 我喜欢她 |
[30:26] | I guess everyone thinks I’m the dumbest man in the valley. | 大家是不是都觉得我是山谷里最蠢的人 |
[30:32] | You can hold her damn hand, Rip. | 你可以握着她的手 里普 |
[30:35] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢老爸 |
[30:40] | As if something could happen on my ranch I don’t know about. | 我的牧场还能有我不知道的事么 |
[30:43] | Jesus Christ. | 真是的 |
[30:50] | Kid drew No Name. | 那小子抽到了”无名” |
[30:52] | Oh, shit. That’s a nasty bronc there. | 靠 那匹烈马太牛逼了 |
[30:56] | That son of a bitch last year bucked ten rounds at the NFR | 去年那家伙在全国牛仔竞技赛出场了十个回合 |
[30:59] | and he threw every one of them in the dirt. | 所有人都被甩下来了 |
[31:02] | A hundred thousand dollar bucking horse, right there, probably, huh? | 一匹价值十万的烈马啊 |
[31:05] | Better get his head in the game. | 让他一定要专注 |
[31:07] | Oh shit. Jimmy? | 靠 吉米 |
[31:26] | Ain’t gonna say nuthin’? | 你什么都不说吗 |
[31:30] | – Yeah, I didn’t really plan this out past walking up here. – Yeah. | -嗯 我本来没想着过来的 -嗯 |
[31:36] | I saw you in Three Forks. | 我在三叉市见过你 |
[31:38] | Scored an 89. Beat my brother. | 得了89分 赢了我兄弟 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I didn’t see you or I woulda remembered. | 我没见过你 不然我肯定会记得 |
[31:45] | I was in the stands. | 我当时在看台上 |
[31:48] | You are Jimmy Hurdstram. | 你是吉米·哈德森 |
[31:52] | You, uh… | 你 |
[31:53] | You know my name? | 你知道我的名字 |
[31:55] | Like I said. I saw you in Three Forks. | 我说啦 我在三叉市见过你 |
[31:59] | I’m Mia. | 我叫米娅 |
[32:02] | Very professional of us. | 咱俩好客套 |
[32:06] | I’m trying real hard to think of something to say. | 我很想说点什么 |
[32:07] | And just nothing’s coming out. | 但我真的不知道说什么 |
[32:10] | You could ask me on a date. | 你可以约我啊 |
[32:14] | I could. I could do that. | 嗯 是的 |
[32:15] | So, do it. | 那就约啊 |
[32:18] | Wanna go on a date? | 我可以和你约会吗 |
[32:19] | Yes. Yeah. | 嗯 好啊 |
[32:23] | Shit, that’s kind of easy. | 靠 有点简单啊 |
[32:24] | Ain’t supposed to be hard. | 本来就不难呀 |
[32:26] | It’s usually pretty hard. I don’t know. | 通常都很难吧 我也不知道 |
[32:28] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:31] | – That your dad? – Kind of, yeah. | -那是你爸吗 -算是吧 |
[32:33] | – What’s your draw? – Third. | -你第几个出场 -第三 |
[32:35] | I’ll be cheering for you. | 我会为你欢呼的 |
[32:37] | I’ll give you something to cheer for. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[32:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:46] | Hey, Dipshit. | 蠢货 |
[32:48] | Pardon us, ma’am. We’ve got a rodeo to win. | 请原谅 女士 我们还要赢牛仔竞技赛呢 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[32:54] | Can’t believe I kissed you. | 我居然吻了你 |
[32:55] | I’m not that forward. | 我不是那么主动的人 |
[32:58] | I liked it, so… | 我很喜欢 所以 |
[32:59] | Jimmy, Jesus. | 吉米 天啊 |
[33:02] | Ever had a girl look at you and your whole world just stops? | 你经历过一个女孩看着你 你整个世界就停止了吗 |
[33:04] | Every Saturday night. | 每周六晚上都有 |
[33:05] | Now, come on, focus. | 好了 专注点 |
[33:08] | Get your ass in there. | 进去 |
[33:09] | – Did you see her? – Let’s go. Yes, we saw her. | -你们看到她了吗 -去吧 我们看到了 |
[33:17] | Looks like we have a special visitor tonight. | 看来今晚有位特别访客 |
[33:20] | Montana’s very own Governor Perry. | 蒙大拿州长佩里 |
[33:39] | You don’t make it easy, do you? | 你还真是不让人省心啊 |
[33:41] | Well, never my goal, Lynelle. | 我可不是这样的人 莉奈儿 |
[33:45] | You, uh, want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[33:50] | Sure. Let’s have a beer. | 好啊 喝一杯 |
[33:52] | Hey, buddy, you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[33:53] | Let’s go get you a corn dog. | 我给你买个玉米热狗 |
[33:55] | We’re going to go get something to eat. | 我们去吃点东西 |
[34:00] | So, um… | 那么 |
[34:02] | – Governor. – Jamie. | -州长 -杰米 |
[34:05] | Can we just enjoy the evening | 我们能不能好好享受今晚 |
[34:07] | and talk about the problem tomorrow? | 明天再谈这个问题 |
[34:13] | Come on, Lynelle, that’s the one good thing about problems: | 莉奈儿 这就是问题的好处 |
[34:17] | they’ll still be problems tomorrow. | 明天问题依然存在 |
[34:20] | You want to walk me through the plan behind that dirty grin? | 你能给我讲讲你淫笑背后的计划吗 |
[34:23] | Well, that all depends. | 那要看情况了 |
[34:28] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[34:29] | On how big your security detail is. | 你的安保人员有多少 |
[34:37] | – How’s, uh… forced retirement? – Bliss. | -你被迫退休的生活如何 -极乐 |
[34:46] | – I’ll make you a deal. – All right. | -我跟你做个交易 -好 |
[34:50] | I’ll give you the solution tonight and the problem tomorrow. | 我今晚给你答案 明天给你问题 |
[34:54] | You agree to the solution, | 你接受这个答案 |
[34:57] | and we can play teenager for the remainder of the night. | 我们就可以装一整晚的青少年 |
[35:01] | All right. What’s the solution? | 好吧 答案是什么 |
[35:07] | I appoint Jamie interim Attorney General | 我任命杰米为临时检察长 |
[35:09] | and Jamie appoints a person of your choosing | 杰米替你任命一个人 |
[35:12] | to run the Livestock Commission. | 管理牲畜委员会 |
[35:18] | Something happened. | 出事了 |
[35:22] | Is what I’m proposing best for the state? | 我的提议对本州最有利吗 |
[35:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:26] | Is it best for you? Yes. | 对你最有利吗 是的 |
[35:29] | Is it best for the people in this valley? | 对山谷的人最有利吗 |
[35:30] | I… I think so. | 应该是的 |
[35:34] | In my heart, I think it is. | 我心里是这么想的 |
[35:38] | And we do all this with what goal in mind? | 我们这么做的目的是什么 |
[35:41] | To negotiate an acceptable surrender. | 协商一个可以接受的投降 |
[35:48] | What are we surrendering? | 我们要放弃什么 |
[36:04] | You wanna go skinny dipping down in the river? | 你想去河里裸泳吗 |
[36:07] | No. | 不想 |
[36:10] | Wanna backrub? | 想要背部按摩吗 |
[36:11] | I don’t. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[36:13] | You wanna give me’un? | 那你能帮我背部按摩吗 |
[36:14] | No, I don’t. | 不能 |
[36:17] | Shit, you don’t like girls, do ya? | 靠 你不喜欢女孩 对吧 |
[36:21] | Bet you want to pile drive one of them boys in my posters, don’t ya? | 我猜你肯定想暴操我海报上的男孩吧 |
[36:25] | No, I don’t want to pile drive one of the boys in your poster. | 不 我不想暴操你海报上的男孩 |
[36:28] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[36:31] | Can you not? | 别这样 好吗 |
[36:33] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[37:15] | Jimmy’s next. | 下一个到吉米了 |
[37:20] | The problem– there’s plenty– | 问题有很多 |
[37:24] | but problem number one is: | 但最大的问题是 |
[37:25] | I don’t have anyone to replace Jamie. | 我找不到人替代杰米 |
[37:30] | What about the war hero? | 那位战争英雄呢 |
[37:32] | Already asked him. He won’t do it. | 问过了 他不愿意 |
[37:36] | You’ve never asked anybody for anything in your life. | 你这辈子从没询问过任何人 |
[37:40] | You tell. | 你只会下命令 |
[37:42] | I’ll ask him. | 我可以去问他 |
[37:44] | And he won’t say no. | 他不会拒绝的 |
[37:45] | If that’s what you want for him. | 前提是你愿意 |
[37:49] | It’s all I’ve ever wanted for him. | 这是我一直以来对他的期望 |
[37:53] | Then let me put a little sugar on this pill. | 那就让我在药片上加点糖 |
[37:59] | John Dutton admitting that he can’t do everything. | 约翰·达顿承认他不是全能的了 |
[38:02] | I admitted no such thing. | 我可没有承认 |
[38:08] | Okay, come on, kid. | 小子 加油 |
[38:10] | – You got it, Jake? – Yes, certainly. | -好了吗 杰克 -好了 |
[38:18] | Wake the fuck up, Jimmy. | 醒醒 吉米 |
[38:21] | – Ready, ready, ready. – Better be. Get your bind. | -准备好了 -最好是这样 抓紧缰绳 |
[38:25] | Let’s go, Jimmy. | 加油 吉米 |
[38:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |