时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Teeter! | 提特 |
[00:37] | Is it bad? | 是不是很惨 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:06] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:14] | When we get back, | 等我们回去 |
[01:16] | the doctor, he’ll fix you up just right. | 医生会把你治好的 |
[01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:40] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 不是很惨吧 |
[01:44] | No. Not too bad at all. | 一点也不惨 |
[01:47] | You should’ve fucked me while I still had a face | 你应该趁我没毁容的时候干我 |
[01:49] | but that’s all right, we’ll work on yer timin’. | 但没关系 我们慢慢来 |
[01:59] | *It’s time for you to go* | *你该走了* |
[02:04] | *Lay on the table the rest of your lives* | *余生躺在桌子上* |
[02:12] | *Where I belong* | *我属于哪里* |
[02:22] | *It’s time for you to go* | *你该走了* |
[02:45] | Can I get some water, please? | 拿杯水 谢谢 |
[02:48] | That song you just sang. | 你刚才唱的那首歌 |
[02:50] | What was it about? | 是关于什么的 |
[02:53] | Well… I reckon it’s about death. | 关于死亡吧 |
[02:59] | You know death? | 你了解死亡吗 |
[03:01] | Kind of a expert on it. | 算是专家吧 |
[03:04] | You look like you’re kind of a expert on it too. | 你看起来也像是专家啊 |
[03:07] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[03:08] | Well… then that last song was for you. | 既然这样 那首歌送给你 |
[03:15] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:18] | Headin’ home. | 回家 |
[03:20] | Where’s that? | 你家在哪 |
[03:23] | Ain’t picked tonight’s home yet. | 今晚的家我还没选好 |
[03:26] | Can I pick it for you? | 我能帮你选吗 |
[03:31] | I think up on that stage is about as good as I get. | 那首歌就是我最后的倔强了 |
[03:36] | I’m afraid I ain’t got much left to give. | 我没什么可以给你的了 |
[03:38] | I’ll do the giving. | 让我来吧 |
[03:41] | If I weren’t such miserable fucking company, | 如果我没这么穷困潦倒的话 |
[03:44] | I’d damn sure take you up on that. | 我肯定愿意当你的炮友 |
[06:00] | That’s how you make a fucking biscuit. | 这才叫饼干嘛 |
[06:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:35] | Just sore. | 就是酸痛 |
[06:37] | Every muscle. | 每一块肌肉 |
[06:39] | Every one of them. | 全身都疼 |
[06:40] | I know the feeling. | 我理解这种感觉 |
[06:43] | I felt like that after every op for ten years. | 十年来 每次行动后我都有这种感觉 |
[06:47] | Didn’t get used to it? | 你没习惯吗 |
[06:48] | Little bit. But you don’t need to get used to it | 习惯了一点吧 但你不需要习惯 |
[06:50] | ’cause you’re never gonna pull that shit ever again. Right? | 因为你再也不用做这种事了 对吧 |
[06:53] | No, I got that out of my system. | 嗯 没有下次了 |
[06:56] | Well, the best cure for the soreness is sleep. | 治疗酸痛的最好办法是睡觉 |
[07:00] | So why don’t you just go back to bed, baby? | 你继续睡吧 宝贝 |
[07:05] | No, I gotta take Tate school shopping. | 我要带泰特去买学习用具 |
[07:08] | Tonight is a meet the teacher night, | 今晚要见老师 |
[07:11] | I want you to be there. | 你也要去 |
[07:13] | I don’t know anyone in this valley | 我在这个山谷里谁也不认识 |
[07:15] | and I don’t want to be there by myself. | 我不想一个人去 |
[07:18] | You shouldn’t go at all. | 你就别去了 |
[07:21] | We should home school him. | 我们让他在家上学吧 |
[07:22] | Everything he needs to learn is right here. | 他需要学的东西都在这里 |
[07:24] | And why do we send him to school | 全州最好的老师是他妈妈 |
[07:26] | when the best teacher in the whole state is his mother? | 还送他上学干嘛 |
[07:29] | Because his mother’s got classes of her own. | 因为他妈妈还有自己的课要教 |
[07:33] | I’m not ready to give up my career yet. | 我还没准备好放弃我的事业 |
[07:35] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没想让你放弃 |
[07:39] | But if his future is running this place, | 但如果他的未来是管理这里的话 |
[07:41] | then this is all he needs to be studying. | 这就是他需要学习的全部 |
[07:43] | And who’s going to teach him that, you? | 谁来教他呢 你吗 |
[07:45] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[07:46] | Hell, he’s got nothing else going on. | 他现在啥事都没有 |
[07:48] | He’s got us running everything. | 全靠我们运营 |
[07:51] | That’s what grandpas are for, right? | 祖父母不就是干这个的吗 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I don’t think your father and I share the same parenting values. | 你父亲和我育儿价值观不同吧 |
[07:57] | He never spanked me once. | 他从没打过我屁股 |
[07:59] | No. Just burned his brand into you. | 嗯 只是给你烙了个印 |
[08:06] | He was different then. | 他和当年不一样了 |
[08:10] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[08:12] | I see it different now. | 我的看法不一样了 |
[08:14] | I understand it. | 我现在理解烙印了 |
[08:15] | Well, I’ll never understand it. | 反正我永远都不理解 |
[08:16] | And you gotta promise me something, baby. | 你得答应我一件事 宝贝 |
[08:18] | Promise me you’ll see that for what it was. | 答应我坚持最初的看法 |
[08:21] | Don’t ever see it different. | 不要改变 |
[08:25] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[08:27] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[08:33] | Yeah, fuck it. I’m going back to bed. | 算了 我还是继续睡觉吧 |
[08:41] | What time is this meet the parent deal? | 什么时候开家长会 |
[08:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事 |
[08:46] | ‘Cause we’re not going. | 我们不去了 |
[08:49] | The lessons he learns on this ranch, | 他在农场学到的课程 |
[08:52] | no school could ever teach. | 其他学校都教不了 |
[09:00] | I’ll talk to your father about it. | 我会和你父亲谈谈的 |
[09:25] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[09:26] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | Rip’s got something he needs to show you. | 里普有东西要给你看 |
[09:30] | Is it bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[09:32] | Couldn’t be much worse. | 非常糟糕 |
[09:35] | He’s out at the New Barn. | 他在新谷仓 |
[09:38] | Jump in. I’ll drive you down. | 上车吧 我送你过去 |
[09:40] | Nah, I think this is between you and him. | 不 这是你和他之间的事 |
[10:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:05] | Found something that you forgot to get rid of. | 我发现一个你忘记处理的东西 |
[10:08] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[10:17] | Where was he? | 他当时在哪里 |
[10:19] | Singing in a fucking bar in Dillon. | 在迪伦的酒吧唱歌 |
[10:23] | We need to know who he told and what, Kayce. | 我们得知道他跟什么人说了什么 凯斯 |
[10:25] | And then I got to put that problem in the ground. | 然后我来解决这个问题 |
[10:27] | But before I do that, you’re going to tell me | 但是在此之前 你得告诉我 |
[10:30] | why the fuck that problem is still breathing. | 为什么这个问题还在呼吸 |
[10:34] | You’ll never meet a man who’s killed more men than me. | 在你见过的人里 属我杀人最多 |
[10:36] | But I ain’t never murdered one. | 但我从来没有杀过平民 |
[10:38] | I never will. | 我永远也不会 |
[10:40] | Just bring him into the barn. | 把他带进谷仓吧 |
[10:44] | All right, let’s go. Get out. | 走吧 出来 |
[10:56] | Stick around, Rip. | 别走开 里普 |
[10:57] | Let’s just figure this all out right now. | 咱们就地解决 |
[11:07] | Back at this fucking place. Go figure. | 又回到这里了 真他妈爽 |
[11:12] | You gave me your word. | 你答应了我 |
[11:13] | I kept it. I ain’t said shit. | 我没说出去 |
[11:14] | You said you were going to leave the state | 你说你要离开这个州 |
[11:16] | and never come back. | 再也不回来的 |
[11:18] | Here you are. | 可你又回来了 |
[11:19] | I’m on parole, Kayce. | 我在假释中 凯斯 |
[11:21] | I gotta check in every couple weeks | 每两周就要报到 |
[11:23] | or else I’m just running for the rest of my fucking life. | 否则这辈子都得逃命了 |
[11:25] | What happens when you get in your next bar fight, Walker? | 你下次在酒吧打架会怎么样 沃克 |
[11:28] | The police got you up against the wall | 警察把你按到墙上 |
[11:30] | and the only thing that you can trade for | 你唯一可以用来交换自由的筹码 |
[11:31] | your fucking freedom is us? | 就是我们 |
[11:34] | Ever think about that, Kayce? | 你想过吗 凯斯 |
[11:45] | Want your job back, Walker? | 你想回来工作吗 沃克 |
[11:48] | Hell, no. | 当然不想 |
[11:50] | This motherfucker trying to crack my skull | 我每次转过身 |
[11:53] | every time I turn around? | 这家伙就想干爆我的头 |
[11:54] | I’m trying to find a way out for you. | 我是在给你找个出路 |
[11:57] | You gotta help me, here. | 你得帮我 |
[11:58] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[12:00] | Kayce, I got no problem with a man that does what he’s told. | 凯斯 如果他可以信守承诺 我肯定没意见 |
[12:04] | But he won’t. | 但他做不到 |
[12:05] | Nah. He’s gotta give us something as good as he knows. | 不行 他必须得等价交换 |
[12:10] | You want something you can hold over my head? | 你们想要我的把柄吗 |
[12:12] | You’re gonna have to prove yourself, Walker. | 你得证明自己 沃克 |
[12:14] | Once you do, the choice to stay or leave is up to you. | 只要你能证明 你想走还是想留 都随你 |
[12:18] | Beats dying. | 总比死强吧 |
[12:21] | As far as I see it, that’s the only other option right now. | 在我看来 这是目前唯一的选择 |
[12:28] | This fucking place. | 这个该死的地方 |
[12:32] | It’s a magnet for everything wrong in this fucking world. | 就是块磁铁 把世界上所有的错误都吸引过来了 |
[12:35] | Well, it drew you back. | 这不就把你吸回来了 |
[12:36] | What’s wrong with you? | 你犯了什么错 |
[12:48] | I ain’t gonna offer it again. | 过了这村没这店了 |
[13:05] | Door’s open. Come on in. | 门开着 进来吧 |
[13:13] | Pardon the way I’m dressed. | 原谅我的穿着 |
[13:14] | Just finished my yoga. | 我刚做完瑜伽 |
[13:16] | In a robe? | 穿着长袍吗 |
[13:18] | Do it naked. | 我裸体做的 |
[13:20] | Clothing restricts the body’s natural movement. | 衣服会限制身体的自然运动 |
[13:23] | It’d be a better world if we went about our days | 如果我们按照上帝创造我们的方式生活 |
[13:24] | just the way God made us. | 世界会变得更美好 |
[13:26] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:33] | So how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[13:34] | We’ve been pushing them pretty hard. | 我们把他们逼得很紧 |
[13:35] | Good. Keep pushing. | 很好 继续努力 |
[13:38] | I ain’t trying to go back to prison | 我不想回监狱 |
[13:40] | and I ain’t trying to get killed. | 也不想被杀 |
[13:42] | Everything you’ve done has been justified: | 你们所做的一切都是合理的 |
[13:44] | they harassed our livestock and you ran them off. | 他们骚扰我们的牲畜 你们把他们赶走了 |
[13:46] | That’s the way this will play out in a court of law. | 如果上了法庭 这就是宣判结果 |
[13:48] | Now keep pushing until he does something else we can use in court. | 继续逼他 让他做出我们可以在法庭上利用的事 |
[13:51] | I’m going to bring some more men on. | 我再找点人来 |
[13:54] | I don’t want a dozen of his wranglers | 我可不希望他找十几个牧人 |
[13:55] | dragging me through the sagebrush. | 把我拖进灌木蒿丛 |
[13:58] | Bring on whoever you like, | 随你啊 |
[14:00] | but somebody had better get drug through the sagebrush. | 最好有人能被拖进灌木蒿丛 |
[14:03] | We can’t sue for damages if there aren’t any damages. | 如果没有任何损失 我们就不能起诉要求赔偿 |
[14:06] | You don’t know John Dutton like I do. | 你没我那么了解约翰·杜顿 |
[14:10] | That’s why the job pays so well. | 所以我付你那么多钱嘛 |
[14:12] | So keep poking him till that son of a bitch | 继续激怒那个混蛋 |
[14:14] | does something he can’t take back. | 让他做一些无法挽回的事情 |
[14:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:45] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:46] | Those dude-string cowboys. | 那些外行牛仔 |
[14:50] | She needs a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[14:51] | Okay, come on. Give her to me. | 好吧 来 给我 |
[14:55] | They ran us down on horses. Tried to trample us to death. | 他们骑着马 想把我们踩死 |
[14:59] | Lloyd, call the vet. | 罗伊德 叫兽医 |
[15:19] | Sorry, sir. You’re not eating breakfast? | 抱歉 先生 你不吃早餐吗 |
[15:22] | No, I slept in today. | 嗯 我今天起晚了 |
[15:25] | For the last time, I got a feeling. | 我最后再说一遍 我有一种预感 |
[15:29] | Can I have some Choco Chimps? | 可以来点巧克力黑猩猩麦片吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[15:35] | That sounds pretty good. | 听起来不错 |
[15:37] | How about two of those, Gator? | 来两份吧 盖特 |
[15:38] | You don’t want some tasty bacon or I got– | 你不想吃美味的熏肉吗 或者我 |
[15:40] | No, I think Choco Chimps this morning. | 不了 我今天就吃巧克力黑猩猩麦片 |
[15:45] | Seems I’m not the only one sleeping in these days. | 看来我不是唯一嗜睡的人啊 |
[15:48] | My alarm didn’t go off. | 我的闹钟没响 |
[15:51] | And why… why are you setting an alarm? | 你为什么要设闹钟 |
[15:54] | My mom’s my alarm. | 我妈妈就是我的闹钟 |
[15:55] | She goes off at 6:00 a.m. whether I like it or not. | 不管我喜不喜欢 她早上6点就响 |
[15:58] | Today, she slept in. | 今天她没起来 |
[16:00] | God, I love summer. | 天啊 我爱夏天 |
[16:01] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[16:04] | I hate for it to end. | 可惜夏天会结束 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:09] | This is, for the record– | 事先声明 |
[16:11] | It’s going to be fine, Gator. | 没事的 盖特 |
[16:22] | – Milk? – Just a little. | -牛奶 -一点点就好 |
[16:28] | Can I finish my breakfast? | 能让我先吃完早饭吗 |
[16:31] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[16:32] | I thought you were at work. | 我以为你上班去了呢 |
[16:35] | Do me a favor, today, buddy, and stay inside, okay? | 今天帮我个忙 伙计 待在屋里 好吗 |
[16:37] | Inside the house? | 房子里吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, just… Watch a movie or something. | 是的 看个电影什么的 |
[16:43] | I’m going to finish my breakfast, then I’ll be down. | 我吃完早饭就过去 |
[16:48] | Meet me at the barn. | 在谷仓等我 |
[16:52] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[16:54] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[17:01] | It’s gonna get soggy. | 麦片要软了 |
[17:14] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[17:16] | Could have been worse, but not much. | 本来可以更糟 但也糟不到哪去 |
[17:20] | And it takes rifles to fix? | 需要步枪才能搞定吗 |
[17:23] | It might. | 可能吧 |
[17:50] | Let’s go outside. | 出去吧 |
[18:03] | When did that drifter wander back? | 那个流浪汉什么时候回来的 |
[18:04] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[18:06] | He involved in this? | 和他有关吗 |
[18:09] | It’s two separate things. | 这是两码事 |
[18:13] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[18:14] | Your friend Wade Morrow’s what happened to them, sir. | 是你朋友韦德·莫罗干的 先生 |
[18:17] | He ran them down. | 用马踩了他们 |
[18:19] | On our side of the fence. | 在我们的地盘上 |
[18:22] | Boys are pretty hot. They want to go after them. | 牧人们很不爽 想去找他们算账 |
[18:24] | He’s been goading our ass ever since he got here. | 他来这儿就一直在找我们麻烦 |
[18:27] | He’s been goading me pretty good, too. | 我也觉得很烦 |
[18:30] | That piece of shit is a bully and a coward, | 那家伙是个恶棍和懦夫 |
[18:33] | but he ain’t stupid. | 但他不傻 |
[18:36] | His job ain’t riding tourists by buffalo. | 他的工作不是让游客骑野牛 |
[18:39] | This is what he was hired to do. | 这就是他的工作 |
[18:46] | Well, sir, what do you want to do? | 先生 你想怎么办 |
[18:50] | Can’t call the sheriff. | 不能打电话给治安官 |
[18:52] | No, they’ve already thought about that | 嗯 他们已经考虑到了 |
[18:55] | and already have a reason or an excuse or an alibi. | 肯定有了理由 借口或不在场证明 |
[19:03] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[19:08] | I have more reason than anyone to go after that piece of shit. | 没有人比我更想找那混蛋算账 |
[19:15] | You don’t send them off half-cocked. | 你不能让他们鲁莽行事 |
[19:18] | You be smart about this. | 你得聪明点 |
[19:21] | You figure out a plan that works, | 想出一个可行的计划 |
[19:23] | and you take that trash to the fucking train station. | 把那个垃圾送去火车站 |
[19:27] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[19:30] | Rip. | 里普 |
[19:37] | That son of a bitch has something that belongs to me | 那狗娘养的拿了我的东西 |
[19:38] | and I want it back. | 我想拿回来 |
[19:47] | 一次谋杀 四次袭击 | |
[19:49] | 囚犯姓名 加勒特·兰德尔 | |
[20:09] | 地址 蒙大拿州 雷德洛奇市 巴克霍恩草地1401号 | |
[20:35] | Miss Dutton, there’s, um… | 达顿女士 |
[20:52] | That’s my desk. | 那是我的桌子 |
[20:54] | Not anymore. It’s my desk now. | 不 现在是我的桌子了 |
[20:58] | My computer. My office furniture. | 我的电脑 我的办公家具 |
[21:02] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[21:04] | What’s that saying cowboys use, | 牛仔有句话怎么说的来着 |
[21:05] | “fuck with the bull and you get the horns.” | “敢惹公牛 就是找怼” |
[21:09] | Well, you fucked with the bull. | 谁让你惹公牛了呢 |
[21:12] | I bet you practiced saying that in front of the mirror. | 你在镜子前肯定练过这句话吧 |
[21:14] | For an hour. I prepare for everything. | 练了一个小时 任何事我都会准备周全 |
[21:18] | I anticipate every possible outcome. | 预期所有可能的结果 |
[21:21] | And I would have expected the same from you, | 我对你也是抱有同样的期待 |
[21:23] | but if you had given this any thought, | 但如果你动动脑子 |
[21:25] | you would have known every possible outcome | 就会知道所有可能的结果 |
[21:27] | leads to me sitting right here. | 都是让我坐在这里 |
[21:33] | When you find yourself standing on the wall of the Alamo, Willa, | 当你发现自己站在要塞的墙上时 威拉 |
[21:36] | the outcome has already been decided. | 结果就已经决定了 |
[21:38] | The only thing left to do is to kill as much as you can | 唯一要做的就是在他们杀了你之前 |
[21:41] | before they kill you. | 尽可能多地杀戮 |
[21:42] | I respect that. | 有道理 |
[21:45] | And you certainly got your kills. | 你也斩获颇丰啊 |
[21:48] | You little bitch. | 你这个小婊子 |
[21:49] | Cost my shareholders billions. | 害我的股东损失了数十亿美元 |
[21:53] | But now, as a result, | 但现在因为这件事 |
[21:55] | my shareholders are majority owners of Schwartz and Meyer. | 我的股东变成了舒瓦茨和梅耶的大股东 |
[21:59] | And you, you’re fired. | 而你 被解雇了 |
[22:04] | So thank you for all that land around your father’s ranch. | 谢谢你在你父亲农场周围买的土地 |
[22:06] | We have big plans for this valley. | 我们对这个山谷有宏大的版图 |
[22:10] | And after the sting of this fades, you should give me a call. | 在这种刺痛感消退后 给我打个电话 |
[22:15] | You could do very well working for me. | 有了你 我肯定如虎添翼 |
[22:27] | When all this is over… | 当这一切结束后 |
[22:30] | I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house. | 我要把你的文凭挂在我招待所马桶的上方 |
[22:40] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[22:44] | Like I said, you gotta let the sting fade. | 我说了 你得先等刺痛感消退 |
[22:47] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们可以谈谈 |
[22:53] | The sting never fades with me. | 我的刺痛感永远不会消退 |
[23:01] | It is a painful lesson. | 这是一个痛苦的教训 |
[23:04] | And one you’re about to learn. | 下次就轮到你了 |
[23:11] | I really like her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[24:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:53] | Are you Garrett Randall? | 你是加勒特·兰德尔吗 |
[24:55] | Who wants to know? | 谁找我 |
[24:59] | The attorney general of Montana. | 蒙大拿州的检察长 |
[25:02] | That who you work for? | 这是你的老板吗 |
[25:06] | That’s who I am. | 是我本人 |
[25:09] | What do you want with me? | 你找我干嘛 |
[25:14] | I just want to look at you. | 我只是想看看你 |
[25:17] | See if I recognize anything in myself. | 看看有没有我的影子 |
[25:27] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[25:31] | That’s not my name anymore. | 这不是我的名字了 |
[25:34] | Well, that might not be what you call yourself | 虽然你不承认 |
[25:38] | but that’s your name. | 但这就是你的名字 |
[25:46] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[25:51] | You got your mother’s eyes. | 你的眼睛像你母亲 |
[25:56] | Don’t you mention the woman you killed to me. | 别跟我提你杀的那个女人 |
[26:01] | I see, you got it all figured out, huh? You… | 看来你都查清楚了 |
[26:05] | you know the score. | 你都知道了 |
[26:07] | Your mother and I were strung out on so much shit. | 我和你母亲当时毒瘾很大 |
[26:10] | I’d lie there some times, I’d stare up at the ceiling | 有时我躺着看着天花板 |
[26:12] | and think the son of a bitch was melting on top of me. | 还以为天花板在我身上融化了呢 |
[26:19] | But at one time, we had hope. | 但我们曾经也怀揣过希望 |
[26:22] | We dreamed about a future. | 我们梦想着未来 |
[26:26] | Those goddam drugs took it all away from us, so… | 该死的毒品夺走了我们的一切 所以 |
[26:32] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[26:36] | You don’t need to know that. | 你不需要知道 |
[26:37] | Yes, I do. I need it. | 我需要 |
[26:39] | For my soul. | 为了我的灵魂 |
[26:41] | To understand who the hell I am! | 我想知道我到底是谁 |
[26:42] | You wanna know who the hell you are? | 你想知道你是谁 |
[26:44] | Your mother sold her body for drugs | 你母亲为了毒品出卖了她的身体 |
[26:45] | and I killed her for it. | 所以我杀了她 |
[26:50] | That’s who you are. | 这就是你 |
[26:52] | That’s where you come from. | 这就是你的母亲 |
[26:55] | Look what you’ve made of yourself. | 看看你都变成什么样了 |
[27:01] | See, there was good in your mother at one time. | 你母亲曾经有过美好的一面 |
[27:02] | Good. There’s good in her, good in me, too. | 她有优点 我也有优点 |
[27:07] | Thank God those are the parts of us that he gave to you. | 谢天谢地 你继承了我们的优点 |
[27:14] | I’d say I’m sorry, but if things hadn’t happened | 我可以说对不起 但如果没发生这些事 |
[27:16] | the way they did, you’d be dead, | 你要么已经死了 |
[27:21] | you’d be in prison or you’d be welding pipe fence with me. | 要么进监狱 要么和我一起焊接管围栏 |
[27:26] | You got put on the road you belong on. | 你走上了属于你的道路 |
[27:27] | You stay on it, son. | 继续前行吧 儿子 |
[27:29] | John Dutton never should have told you. | 约翰·达顿不该告诉你的 |
[27:34] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[27:36] | I found out myself. | 是我自己发现的 |
[27:38] | Oh, well, that’s a shame. | 好吧 真可惜 |
[27:39] | Now you’re gonna want to know me. | 现在你想了解我了 |
[27:48] | I’ve killed everything I ever loved | 我杀死了我所爱的一切 |
[27:49] | and everything that ever loved me. | 以及爱我的一切 |
[27:50] | You don’t want to know me… son. | 你不会想了解我的 儿子 |
[28:55] | I need to. | 我必须了解你 |
[28:59] | I’ve never known who I was. | 我从来不知道我是谁 |
[29:04] | I’ve never felt like I was whole. | 我一直觉得自己不完整 |
[29:10] | I need to know you. | 我必须了解你 |
[29:13] | Or I will never know myself. | 否则我将永远不了解自己 |
[29:37] | You want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[29:43] | Sure. | 好的 |
[29:50] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:21] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[30:22] | Jimmy, what happened? | 吉米 怎么了 |
[30:23] | Can’t really talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[30:25] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[30:26] | we’re headed to the rodeo in Pocatello, then Ogden. | 我们先去波卡特洛的牛仔竞技赛 然后去奥格登 |
[30:29] | I’ll just call you when we swing by this way. | 我们要是过来的话 就给你打电话 |
[30:39] | Where’d you come from? | 你是哪里人 |
[30:44] | Nowhere. | 无名之地 |
[30:46] | Life just likes to hunt up fucking trouble. | 生活就是喜欢找麻烦 |
[30:50] | Throw it at me. | 一直找上门 |
[30:52] | A poet. | 诗人啊 |
[30:56] | All right, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:58] | All right, get up, let’s go. | 好了 起来 我们走 |
[31:00] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[31:03] | Y’all need to stay clear of here for a little while. | 你们得离开一会儿 |
[31:04] | – You understand that? – Yeah, I got the memo. | -明白吗 -嗯 吉米说过了 |
[31:06] | All right, Jimmy, let’s go. | 吉米 我们走 |
[31:08] | You, okay, let’s go. | 你 我们走 |
[31:23] | You don’t have to come. | 你不用过来 |
[31:24] | Oh, no. I wouldn’t miss this for the fucking world. | 不 我绝对不能错过 |
[31:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:41] | This place is losing its luster to me. | 我感觉这里正在失去光彩 |
[31:45] | I don’t know, I think there might be a little luster left. | 我觉得可能还有点光彩 |
[32:11] | They’re sure slow to get the message. | 他们还不明白我们的意图 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Maybe we ought to get the boys up here | 我们把人都叫上来 |
[32:16] | before we mess with these assholes any more. | 再去招惹这群混蛋吧 |
[32:20] | It’s one fucking guy. | 这他妈就一个人 |
[32:23] | You know, we’re getting paid to stir trouble, let’s stir some. | 我们的工作就是找麻烦 我们找点麻烦吧 |
[33:14] | Shit! Clint, turn back! | 操 克林特 掉头 |
[33:24] | I’ll shoot every one of you sons of bitches! | 杀了你们这群狗娘养的 |
[34:00] | You got off easy, you piece of shit. | 死得这么痛快 便宜你了 混蛋 |
[34:08] | Feels wrong, sitting here eating dinner | 坐在这里吃晚饭感觉挺别扭的 |
[34:11] | – when we should be down there dealing with– – Kayce. | -我们应该去处理 -凯斯 |
[34:15] | Dealing with what? | 处理什么 |
[34:22] | How was your day, honey? | 你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的 |
[34:26] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[34:29] | I guess we won’t talk about that either. | 这件事也不用详谈了吧 |
[34:32] | Let’s just continue with the illusion | 让我们继续幻想 |
[34:35] | that we’re one big, happy family. | 我们是一个幸福的大家庭 |
[34:38] | That’s exactly what this family is. | 这个家庭就是一个幸福的大家庭 |
[34:40] | Well, that’s exactly what it was. | 原来确实是 |
[34:44] | I don’t know what the fuck to call it anymore. | 现在嘛 我都不知道该用什么词形容了 |
[34:48] | – That’s it. That’s fucking it. – No, please. | -够了 我受够了 -不 拜托 |
[34:53] | Allow me. | 还是我走吧 |
[35:00] | Come on, Tate. Let’s go. | 泰特 走吧 |
[35:12] | And that’s why we don’t talk about business at the dinner table. | 这就是我们不在晚饭时谈论公事的原因 |
[35:17] | Won’t do it again. | 以后不会了 |
[35:22] | I’ll go check on Tate. | 我去看看泰特 |
[35:24] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[35:37] | Let’s go, Jay, keep his ass moving. | 走 杰伊 让他快点 |
[35:43] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[35:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:53] | I need a name. | 给我一个名字 |
[35:56] | What name? | 什么名字 |
[35:57] | The motherfuckers that hired you. | 雇佣你的混蛋 |
[36:02] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍 |
[36:03] | I’m just gonna start cutting shit off of you. | 直接开始凌迟 |
[36:10] | Named Roarke. | 罗尔克 |
[36:12] | Market Equity son of a bitch. | 市场股票的混蛋 |
[36:20] | Let me down. | 放我下来 |
[36:21] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna kill you, you son of a bitch. | 我要杀了你 你这个狗娘养的 |
[36:25] | But before I do, I’m gonna take something back. | 但是在此之前 我要拿回一个东西 |
[36:28] | You don’t deserve to wear this fucking brand. | 你不配拥有这个烙印 |
[36:34] | Walker, over here. | 沃克 来 |
[36:39] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[36:42] | You prove yourself and you have our trust. | 证明自己 得到我们的信任 |
[36:45] | You turn your back on me now | 如果你不愿意 |
[36:48] | and I’m gonna take something from you, too. | 我就从你身上拿点东西 |
[37:03] | Mister, I don’t know you. | 先生 我不认识你 |
[37:05] | But if you’re wearing that brand, you must be a bad man. | 但如果你有这个烙印 肯定是个坏人 |
[37:09] | And if these motherfuckers want it back, you must be even worse. | 既然这群狗娘养的想要回去 那你肯定坏透了 |
[37:14] | Karma comes in all shapes and sizes. | 因果报应以各种形式和大小出现 |
[37:17] | Looks like it’s me today. | 看来今天就是我了 |
[37:22] | Y’all best hold him. | 你们按住了 |
[37:43] | All right. | 好 |
[37:56] | You all wanted revenge. Well, now you got it. | 你们想报仇 现在报了 |
[38:03] | But there’s a price to pay for revenge. | 但报仇是要付出代价的 |
[38:06] | Now you gotta pay it. | 你们得付出代价 |
[38:48] | They’re all fine. | 他们没事 |
[38:53] | Sorry… to, uh… | 对不起 |
[38:54] | to bring that up at the dinner table. | 我在餐桌上提起那件事 |
[38:59] | Well, there shouldn’t be things like that | 这种事本来就不应该出现 |
[39:00] | to discuss in the first place, | 当然也就不用提起了 |
[39:04] | but that’s life. | 但这就是生活 |
[39:07] | In case you haven’t noticed, it is cruel and uncaring. | 如果你没有注意到 生活就是残酷和漠然的 |
[39:16] | You can’t reason with evil, son. | 你无法跟邪恶讲理 儿子 |
[39:20] | Evil wants what it wants and won’t stop | 邪恶想要什么就会索取 而且不会停止 |
[39:22] | until it’s won or you kill it. | 直到胜利或者被消灭 |
[39:27] | The only way to kill it is to be meaner than evil. | 消灭邪恶的唯一方法就是比它更卑鄙 |
[39:35] | That’s going to be your last lesson, son: | 这是你的最后一课 儿子 |
[39:36] | how to be meaner than evil | 如何比邪恶更卑鄙 |
[39:41] | and still love your family. | 但仍然爱着你的家人 |
[39:44] | And still enjoy a sunrise. | 还可以享受日出 |
[40:08] | 怀俄明州 永远的西部 | |
[40:35] | Why y’all dump them here? | 为什么你们都把尸体扔在这里 |
[40:37] | ‘Cause no one lives within a hundred miles. | 因为这里一百英里之内没有人住 |
[40:39] | It’s a county with no people, no sheriff, | 这个县没有人 没有治安官 |
[40:43] | and no twelve jurors of your peers. | 也没有同龄的十二个陪审员 |
[41:15] | So how many people y’all dumped out there? | 你们在那里一共扔了多少具尸体 |
[41:19] | Everyone from three states around | 周围三个州的人 |
[41:22] | dump their secrets off that cliff. | 都把秘密扔下了那个悬崖 |
[41:26] | You want to know how the west was won? | 你想知道西部是怎么开拓的吗 |
[41:30] | The skeletons at the bottom of that canyon is how. | 峡谷底部的骷髅就是答案 |
[41:35] | Now all you gotta do is figure out how to not be one of them. | 你现在得想办法不要成为他们的一员 |
[42:09] | Teeter. | 提特 |
[42:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |