时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You must’ve been really drunk to do that. | 你肯定醉的不轻 才会这么做 |
[00:24] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[00:26] | This. | 这个 |
[00:30] | Why in the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:34] | It’s kind of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[00:36] | I got time. | 我有时间啊 |
[00:40] | Oh, shit. No, I don’t. | 靠 我没有时间了 |
[00:41] | Get moving. | 我得走了 |
[00:49] | Laramie, let’s… | 拉勒米 我们 |
[00:52] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[00:59] | Laramie. Wake up. We’re late. | 拉勒米 醒醒 迟到了 |
[01:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:14] | Gonna be a long day, Lloyd. | 今天你会感觉很漫长 罗伊德 |
[01:18] | Didn’t get much sleep. | 毕竟你没怎么睡 |
[03:07] | If you’re looking for a connection to this place, | 如果你想找寻这里的回忆 |
[03:09] | you’re not gonna find it. | 你是找不到的 |
[03:10] | This is just a rental. | 这里是租的 |
[03:14] | It’s not a connection to this place that I’m looking for. | 我想找的不是回忆 |
[03:20] | Do I have any brothers? Cousins? Sisters? | 我有兄弟姐妹 表亲吗 |
[03:25] | What are you trying to decide? | 你想决定什么 |
[03:30] | Who my family is. | 我的家人 |
[03:34] | Well, that’s already been decided. | 那已经决定了 |
[03:37] | You got a couple cousins in east Montana | 你在东蒙大拿州有几个表亲 |
[03:41] | and a half brother somewhere… | 还有一个同父异母的兄弟 |
[03:46] | Your grandfather is holed up in a nursing home in Fargo. | 你爷爷躲在法戈的一家疗养院 |
[03:49] | Bastard’s nearly a hundred and he is living proof | 那个混蛋快一百岁了 |
[03:51] | that only the good die young. | 他就是好人不长命的证明 |
[03:55] | And there’s me. | 还有我 |
[03:58] | You know what I am. | 你了解我 |
[04:02] | And your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[04:04] | I remember I’d been out long-hauling goddamn cattle. | 我记得我出门 开长途拉牛 |
[04:11] | I came home, | 我回家时 |
[04:14] | and I found you screaming… | 发现你在尖叫 |
[04:18] | ’cause you were fucking starving. | 因为你快饿死了 |
[04:21] | You had a hold of an old crack pipe | 你拿着一个旧裂纹管 |
[04:25] | and you were sucking on the tip of it | 吮吸它的一端 |
[04:28] | like it was a nipple… | 你以为它是乳头 |
[04:32] | in between screams. | 边叫边吸 |
[04:35] | And I found her bent over the sink | 我发现她弯腰趴在水池上 |
[04:38] | by some fat piece of shit… | 被一个胖子 |
[04:41] | and I knew that you had only one chance | 我知道你只有一次机会 |
[04:46] | in life, and that was without her in it. | 但你的人生中不能有她 |
[04:53] | So, I did what I did… | 所以我动手了 |
[04:59] | I took her life and gave up mine. | 我夺走了她的生命 放弃了我的生命 |
[05:02] | For you… | 都是为了你 |
[05:06] | Looking at you now, I would say that it was probably | 现在看着你 可以说这是我 |
[05:09] | the best choice I could’ve made. | 当时最好的选择 |
[05:15] | John Dutton may have raised you, | 虽然约翰·杜顿养大了你 |
[05:19] | but did he love you, son? | 但他爱过你吗 儿子 |
[05:25] | Does he love you now? | 他现在爱你吗 |
[05:28] | He loves a goddamn ranch. | 他爱的是牧场 |
[05:31] | That’s all he’s ever loved. | 这就是他所爱的一切 |
[05:34] | You standing in my yard tells me you already knew it. | 你站在我的院子 就说明你已经知道了 |
[05:41] | I’m your family, son. I’m the only one you got. | 你只剩我一个家人了 儿子 |
[05:48] | Everything that I worked for. | 我为之奋斗的一切 |
[05:49] | Everything that I thought I was… | 我之前的身份 |
[05:54] | I’m going to lose. | 都要没了 |
[05:57] | I was raised to run that ranch. | 我从小的目标就是经营那个牧场 |
[06:00] | I built it into what it is today. | 我把它建成了今天的样子 |
[06:04] | Then run it. | 那就经营吧 |
[06:07] | It’s not mine. | 它不是我的 |
[06:09] | It’s not for sale. Not that I could afford it. | 那个牧场是非卖品 况且我也买不起 |
[06:11] | Nobody can afford Yellowstone. | 没有人买得起黄石 |
[06:12] | Yellowstone ain’t a ranch. | 黄石不是一个牧场 |
[06:15] | It’s an empire. Empires you take. | 而是一个帝国 帝国是要靠抢的 |
[06:19] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么抢 |
[06:21] | Oh, it’s the simplest thing on earth. | 这是地球上最简单的事情 |
[06:26] | You kill the King. | 杀了国王 |
[06:37] | I’m not a killer. | 我不会杀人 |
[06:41] | You’ve never killed? | 你没杀过人吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, you’ve killed. | 你杀过人 |
[06:55] | Of course, you’ve killed. | 你已经杀过人了 |
[06:59] | You’re a Randall. | 你是兰德尔家的人 |
[07:03] | And killing is our only gift. | 杀戮是我们唯一的天赋 |
[08:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:12] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用道歉 |
[08:15] | It takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[08:19] | Guess I know what it feels like to be you now. | 现在我明白你的感受了 |
[08:22] | Yeah. In more ways than one. | 是啊 而且还不止一方面 |
[08:25] | You know, we moved to the ranch to be with you | 我们搬到牧场是为了和你在一起 |
[08:27] | and now you’re never here. | 可你现在都不在牧场待着了 |
[08:32] | This, uh… this livestock thing. | 这个牲畜委员会委员 |
[08:38] | It’s a full time job. | 这是一份全职工作 |
[08:40] | You like it, don’t you? | 你挺喜欢的吧 |
[08:53] | I like having somebody to fight for. | 我喜欢为了人去奋斗 |
[08:56] | Rather than some thing. | 而不是为了什么东西 |
[09:00] | When you fight for a thing, | 当你为一个东西奋斗时 |
[09:01] | the thing don’t care if you win or lose | 它并不在乎输赢 |
[09:03] | because the thing ain’t alive. | 因为它没有生命 |
[09:07] | But when you fight for people, they care. | 但当你为人奋斗时 他们会在乎 |
[09:11] | Yeah, that’s what I like about it, too. | 是啊 这也是我喜欢的地方 |
[09:15] | But I think a thing can care. I think the land cares. | 但我觉得东西也会在乎 土地也会在乎 |
[09:19] | I know you do, baby. | 我明白你的意思 宝贝 |
[09:25] | That’s what I love about you. | 这就是我爱你的地方 |
[09:48] | What we’re really concerned | 我们真正关心的是 |
[09:49] | with is high yield and leverage loans… | 是高收益和杠杆贷款 |
[09:52] | Interest rates globally have been in secular decline | 过去的25年里 |
[09:54] | for the past 25-plus years… | 全球利率一直在下降 |
[10:04] | Leave me a message and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我回头打给你 |
[10:07] | Just checking in with you | 就是看看你怎么样了 |
[10:09] | ’cause you haven’t checked in with me. | 因为你一直没和我联系 |
[10:18] | You know, your office has a balcony. | 你的办公室有个阳台 |
[10:21] | From the balcony, I see the parking lot. | 在阳台可以看到停车场 |
[10:24] | From the roof I see the reservation. | 屋顶可以看到保留地 |
[10:30] | I like the view of the parking lot better. | 我更喜欢停车场 |
[10:33] | You know, you can wish we weren’t your people, but we are. | 你可以祈祷我们不是你的人 但我们是的 |
[10:39] | That’s not what I wish. | 这并不是我所祈祷的 |
[10:41] | What do you wish, Angela? | 那你在祈祷什么 安吉拉 |
[10:44] | I wish I could go back in time | 我祈祷我可以回到过去 |
[10:47] | and tell our people to sell every weapon they have. | 告诉我们的人卖掉所有的武器 |
[10:51] | Every horse. | 马匹 |
[10:54] | Then take that money and go to New York | 然后拿着钱去纽约 |
[10:57] | and hire the biggest law firm in the city. | 雇佣市里最大的律师事务所 |
[11:00] | If I could do that, we wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果可以的话 我们就不用站在这里了 |
[11:04] | We’d be standing at the gates of Yellowstone | 我们可以站在黄石的门口 |
[11:06] | and still calling it home. | 依然称之为我们的家 |
[11:09] | We’ll stand there again. | 我们还会站在那里的 |
[11:12] | Not with you we won’t. | 和你在一起就不可能 |
[11:16] | There’s no such thing as morality. | 所谓的道德根本不存在 |
[11:19] | There’s own the land and there’s lose the land. | 有人拥有土地 也有人失去土地 |
[11:22] | That’s all you’ll be judged by. | 这就是评判的标准 |
[11:25] | Not how you do it. | 过程不重要 |
[11:27] | Winners are never judged by “how”. | 胜利者是不会被追究”过程”的 |
[11:31] | They save that for the losers. | 那是给失败者留着的 |
[11:51] | You had a long night. | 你一晚上都没回来 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:57] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[12:02] | Who’d you kill? | 你杀了谁 |
[12:05] | Don’t ask me that, Beth. | 别问我这种问题 贝丝 |
[12:11] | Who’d you kill? | 你杀了谁 |
[12:15] | What did I just say? | 我说什么来着 |
[12:25] | We don’t get to do that anymore. | 我们不能这样 |
[12:29] | What’s that? | 哪样 |
[12:31] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[12:34] | We don’t get those. | 不能再有秘密了 |
[12:41] | There’s things I do, | 有些事我必须去做 |
[12:43] | and then there’s things that I got to get done. | 还有一些事我必须去摆平 |
[12:46] | You don’t want to know them. | 这些事你肯定不想听 |
[12:49] | It’s not a secret, Darling. It’s a favor. | 这不是秘密 亲爱的 我是为了你好 |
[12:56] | How many? | 有多少 |
[13:00] | Enough. | 够了 |
[13:05] | How many? | 有多少 |
[13:08] | It’s a big ranch, Beth. | 这个牧场很大 贝丝 |
[13:11] | And our enemies don’t fight fair, you know that. | 我们的敌人不会公平战斗 你知道的 |
[13:16] | How many? | 多少 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. Honestly. | 说真的 我也不知道 |
[13:30] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know how we fight. | 别假装你不知道我们是怎么战斗的 |
[13:34] | Oh, I know how you fight… | 我当然知道 |
[13:37] | I subscribe to Nietzsche’s thoughts on right and wrong. | 我赞同尼采关于是非的思想 |
[13:41] | He was a German philosopher who died of syphilis | 他是一位德国哲学家 |
[13:44] | after he cornholed some prostitute, | 收留妓女之后死于梅毒 |
[13:47] | so not exactly a life to model yours after, | 所以生活模式没什么好追求的 |
[13:51] | but his thoughts on right and wrong, good and evil. | 但他关于对与错 善与恶的思想 |
[13:54] | Which were: there’s no such thing. | 就是根本没有对错善恶 |
[14:00] | That, I believe. | 这点我是相信的 |
[14:03] | I believe in loving with your whole soul | 我相信要全身心地去爱 |
[14:06] | and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love. | 如果有人想杀死你的所爱 就格杀勿论 |
[14:13] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[14:17] | That’s all there is. | 就这么简单 |
[14:22] | I believe in the same thing. | 我也相信这一点 |
[14:36] | I take it back. | 我收回那句话 |
[14:39] | You can keep this secret. | 你可以保守这个秘密 |
[14:44] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪了 |
[14:47] | I gotta kill someone, too. | 我也要杀个人 |
[15:10] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:12] | They fucked with the wrong bull, daddy. | 他们惹错人了 爸爸 |
[15:15] | Yes, they did. | 是的 |
[15:17] | I’ll see you there. | 再见 |
[15:20] | That thing you wanted back. I got it. | 你想要的东西 我拿到了 |
[15:22] | Want me to put it some place? | 要我放在什么地方吗 |
[15:24] | Naw, I don’t want it. | 不 我不想要 |
[15:25] | Just didn’t want him to have it… | 只是不想让他拥有 |
[15:28] | He’s not gonna come looking for it, is he? | 他不会再来拿回去了吧 |
[15:31] | No, sir. | 不会 |
[15:32] | That train only runs in one direction. | 那趟火车只朝一个方向前进 |
[15:35] | You find out who was holding his leash? | 你查到他背后的人了吗 |
[15:38] | It’s a guy by the name of Roarke. | 是个叫罗尔克的家伙 |
[15:39] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不认识他 |
[15:41] | Roarke. | 罗尔克 |
[15:43] | Want me to start asking around? | 要我打听一下吗 |
[15:46] | No. No need. | 不需要 |
[15:47] | When people lose their dogs | 一般人丢了狗 |
[15:49] | they ask everyone if they’ve seen them. | 都会到处问有没有人见过 |
[15:52] | He’ll show up soon enough. | 他很快就会出现了 |
[15:53] | Yes, sir. Let me know if you need anything. | 好的 先生 有什么需要就找我 |
[16:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:09] | Well, it’s nice to see a plan work out for once. | 嗯 终于看到一个计划成功了 |
[16:15] | I guess your plan did work out, Dad. | 你的计划真的成功了 爸 |
[16:18] | Well… | 嗯 |
[16:19] | Not my plan. My… | 不是我的计划 |
[16:22] | My dream, maybe, but… Your plan. | 可能是我的梦想吧 但这是你的计划 |
[16:27] | Your plan for me, if you want to get down to it. | 有一说一 这是你为我打造的计划 |
[16:31] | All right, well, if you want to get down to it, | 好吧 有一说一 |
[16:34] | it don’t matter what my plan was if it ain’t your destiny. | 如果这不是你的命运 我的计划根本就不重要 |
[16:41] | I don’t believe in destiny. | 我不相信命运 |
[16:44] | Yeah, right. | 也是 |
[16:45] | Even you aren’t that naive. | 就算是你 也没那么天真 |
[16:51] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[16:55] | Have a good day. | 过得开心点 |
[16:58] | I won’t, son. | 不可能 儿子 |
[17:01] | I believe I’m all out of those. | 我的好日子已经结束了 |
[17:21] | Come on, Laramie. Let’s go. | 拉勒米 走吧 |
[17:23] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[17:25] | – You have everything? – Yeah. | -东西都收拾好了吗 -嗯 |
[17:28] | – Horses loaded? – Oh, yeah. | -马匹装车了吗 -嗯 |
[17:38] | We’re all set. | 都准备好了 |
[18:13] | – What? – Nothin. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[18:19] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[18:21] | Go ahead, why? | 说吧 为什么 |
[18:25] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 这有点难以解释 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I’d think so. I can’t make sense of it. | 可不嘛 我真是想不明白 |
[18:28] | Walker has one, too. | 沃克也有一个 |
[18:30] | But he could have his asshole on his chest and I wouldn’t care. | 他把屁眼印在胸前我都不在乎 |
[18:33] | That is one fine son of a bitch. | 他真是个好男人 |
[18:35] | Do you know what a brand means? | 你知道烙印意味着什么吗 |
[18:36] | – Means I’m a part of something. – No, that’s not what it means. | -意味着我是某个东西的一部分 -并不是 |
[18:39] | You brand something so that if it gets lost | 东西打上烙印以后 万一丢了 |
[18:42] | everyone knows who it belongs to. | 大家都知道它属于谁 |
[18:44] | That’s why you do it. | 所以才要打上烙印 |
[19:17] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:18] | Once the entire party is here I will escort you in. | 等人都到了以后 我就送你们进去 |
[19:20] | The entire party is here, I assure you. | 我可以保证 人都到了 |
[19:24] | We’re still waiting on the Governor. | 我们还在等州长 |
[19:29] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 怕不是在逗我 |
[19:33] | Decided to start the day with a little theater, did you? | 一大早就要摆点谱 是吗 |
[19:36] | Just a little. | 就一点 |
[19:39] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[19:40] | – Governor. – Jamie. | -州长 -杰米 |
[19:44] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:45] | There’s coffee, some orange juice, | 这里有咖啡 橙汁 |
[19:47] | and some assorted pastries over there | 那边还有什锦糕点 |
[19:49] | for anyone willing to brave gluten. | 如果有人敢吃谷蛋白的话 |
[19:51] | I, for one, am not afraid of gluten. | 我不怕谷蛋白 |
[19:53] | Could you make me a plate, please, and some coffee? | 能给我弄一盘吗 再来点咖啡 |
[19:56] | Well, I say we just dive in. | 我们就开门见山吧 |
[20:00] | Mrs. Hayes, would your team like to start? | 海斯女士 你们愿意先开始吗 |
[20:05] | The forest service lease has been secured. | 林务局的租赁合同已经拿到了 |
[20:07] | FAA has approved both the airport and runway plans. | 联邦航空局已经批准了机场和跑道计划 |
[20:11] | The airlines have agreed to finance the build | 航空公司已经同意提供资金 |
[20:13] | of their respective terminals. | 建造各自的航站楼 |
[20:15] | Our leases with retail vendors are in place, | 零售商的租约也齐了 |
[20:18] | which allows us to fund the airport build… | 这样我们就可以资助机场建设 |
[20:20] | …without using state funds, which negates your requirement | 不需要州政府的资金 所以你选举需要公债的理由 |
[20:24] | to place the bond on the ballot, because we don’t need the bond. | 也就不成立了 因为我们不需要公债 |
[20:27] | We just need… | 我们只要 |
[20:35] | Mrs. Hayes, is there an issue? | 海斯女士 有什么问题吗 |
[20:36] | Problem, Willa? | 有问题吗 威拉 |
[20:39] | Take that you fucking bitch. | 舒服了吧 贱人 |
[20:44] | Ellis? | 埃利斯 |
[20:46] | I need to step out for a moment. | 我离开一下 |
[20:48] | Roarke has the authority to speak on our position. | 罗尔克有权就我们的立场发表意见 |
[20:51] | Roarke. Which one is he? | 哪个是罗尔克 |
[20:54] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[20:56] | Once you put a name to this face, you will never forget it. | 见过我以后 你就不会忘记了 |
[21:00] | No, I don’t believe I will. | 嗯 我不会忘记的 |
[21:02] | Now… What this provides the state | 这给州政府带来了 |
[21:05] | is the added tax revenue from the airport, from ticket sales, | 机场 机票销售 租车 酒店税 |
[21:09] | car rentals, hotel taxes, fuel sales… | 燃油销售增加的税收 |
[21:12] | and all with zero investment. | 而且都是零投入 |
[21:13] | It’s a perpetually renewable resource | 这是一种永久性的可再生资源 |
[21:15] | that doesn’t cost the state one dime. | 而且不需要州政府出一分钱 |
[21:18] | Which brings us to you, Mr. Dutton. | 接下来就与你有关了 达顿先生 |
[21:22] | The land most suitable to the airport build… is this tract. | 最适合机场建设的土地在这里 |
[21:29] | If you’re discussing purchasing land from the Yellowstone, | 如果你想从黄石买地 |
[21:31] | you will need to discuss it with me. | 就得和我讨论一下 |
[21:33] | Actually, you have to discuss it with me. | 其实是和我讨论 |
[21:35] | I have power of attorney over the estate. | 我有土地委托书 |
[21:37] | If the estate were in Utah. | 前提是土地在犹他州 |
[21:39] | That’s where you filed the documents. | 你是在那里提交文件的 |
[21:41] | The State of Montana does not recognize | 蒙大拿州不承认 |
[21:43] | power of attorney issued by other states. | 其他州签发的委托书 |
[21:46] | The land is in Montana. | 土地在蒙大拿州 |
[21:48] | But her authority is in Utah. | 但她的委托书在犹他州 |
[21:51] | I mean, if she was an attorney, she would know that. | 如果她是律师 她肯定知道 |
[21:54] | As it stands, I am the legal authority representing the Yellowstone, | 现在看来 我是黄石的法律代表 |
[21:58] | and I approve the sale of that tract. | 我同意出售那块土地 |
[22:00] | The hell you will. | 想得美 |
[22:01] | Yes, I will, because if I don’t, the Land Commission | 我同意 因为如果我不同意 土地委员会就会征收 |
[22:04] | will condemn it and you will get paid one tenth of what it’s worth. | 你只能拿到土地价值十分之一的价格 |
[22:09] | And you will also lose millions on attorneys | 还要损失数百万的律师费 |
[22:11] | because I cannot represent the ranch | 因为我无法代表牧场 |
[22:13] | and condemn it at the same time. | 同时还得征收它 |
[22:15] | Then don’t condemn it. | 那就不要征收 |
[22:16] | It’s not my choice. It’s her choice. | 这不是我的选择 这是她的选择 |
[22:25] | It’s your choice? | 这是你的选择 |
[22:31] | What do you choose, Lynelle? | 你会怎么选 莉奈儿 |
[22:35] | There is no choice anymore, John. | 没得选了 约翰 |
[22:38] | There are only options. | 只剩选项了 |
[22:44] | Could I see the environmental impact report? | 我能看看环境影响报告吗 |
[22:47] | The forest service report is in your packet. | 林业局的报告就在你手上 |
[22:49] | Not the forest service report. | 不是林业局的报告 |
[22:51] | The U.S. Fish and Wildlife report on the impact | 鱼类及野生动物管理局 |
[22:55] | of an airport beside the river | 关于机场建在河边的影响报告 |
[22:57] | that feeds our oldest national park. | 毕竟那条河供养我们最古老的国家公园 |
[23:00] | The one flowing beside runway one, right there. | 一号跑道旁边的那条河 |
[23:04] | That will be the basis of our lawsuit, | 这是我们诉讼的基础 |
[23:07] | in case anyone was curious. | 以防有人好奇 |
[23:10] | It will be a class action suit | 到时候我们会提出集体诉讼 |
[23:11] | because it impacts native land and park land. | 因为它会影响当地的土地和公园的土地 |
[23:15] | We’ll meet with attorneys from the Greater Yellowstone Coalition, | 我们会跟大黄石联盟的律师碰头 |
[23:19] | Sierra Club, you know. | 塞拉俱乐部 |
[23:22] | All the gang will be there. | 所有人都会去 |
[23:25] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:26] | We stopped wolf hunting for a fucking decade. | 我们十年都没猎狼了 |
[23:31] | What do you think we’re going to do to an airport? | 你觉得我们会怎么处理机场呢 |
[23:34] | We don’t need luck. See you in court. | 我们不需要运气 法庭上见 |
[23:40] | That’s your angle, too, John. | 这也是你的角度 约翰 |
[23:42] | How does this impact your land? | 这对你的土地有什么影响 |
[23:45] | Join our suit. It won’t cost you a cent. | 加入我们的诉讼 一分钱也用不花 |
[23:49] | You won’t have to hire an attorney. | 你不需要聘请律师 |
[23:51] | We’ll do it for you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[23:59] | A little curve ball from the Reservation. | 保留地曲线救国 |
[24:09] | That land is mine. | 那片土地是我的 |
[24:13] | And no one can sell it but me. | 除了我 没人可以卖 |
[24:16] | I’d say that as much as you can: “that land is mine”. | 赶紧多说两句”那片土地是我的” |
[24:21] | Get it all out of your system. | 说痛快了 |
[24:29] | Lose your pets, Roarke? | 宠物丢了吗 罗尔克 |
[24:35] | You think you’re winning this game, | 你以为你赢了这场比赛 |
[24:36] | you don’t even know the goddamn rules. | 但你连规则都还不知道 |
[24:39] | But don’t worry: I’m gonna teach them to you. | 别担心 我会教你的 |
[24:58] | You don’t say hello, you don’t say goodbye. | 你不打招呼 也不说再见 |
[25:03] | You got nothing to say to me, son? | 你没什么可说的吗 儿子 |
[25:06] | He never has anything to say, Dad. | 他一直就没什么话可说 爸 |
[25:08] | Oh, I have plenty to say, Beth. | 我有很多话要说 贝丝 |
[25:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:12] | Well, I’m all fucking ears. | 那我洗耳恭听 |
[25:20] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[25:26] | Well, I’d say we pulled the band aid. | 咱们就别跟他们客气了 |
[25:29] | Yeah. The, uh, lawsuits are a concern, though. | 嗯 不过诉讼是个问题 |
[25:32] | We put a pipeline through their reservation, | 我们在他们的保留地铺设了一条管道 |
[25:34] | and we did it with the Army Corps of Engineers. | 陆军工程兵团也参与了 |
[25:38] | They talk about being too big to fail, | 俗话说大到不能倒 |
[25:42] | they’re talking about us. | 说的就是我们 |
[25:44] | Governor. Jamie. | 州长 杰米 我走了 |
[25:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[26:08] | That must have been difficult. | 挺难受的吧 |
[26:13] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[26:17] | Well, one day he’ll see. | 总有一天他会明白的 |
[26:19] | He’s gonna know that you did this for him. | 他会知道你这么做是为了他 |
[26:24] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不是 |
[26:26] | Not anymore. | 以后不是了 |
[26:29] | From now on, what I do is for me. | 从现在开始 我做的只是为了我自己 |
[27:20] | Oh, shit, I forgot my, uh, Show Sheen in my groom bag. | 靠 我把发油落在旅行包里了 |
[27:23] | I can grab it. | 我去拿 |
[27:24] | Hey, Jimmy, you all healed up? | 吉米 你康复了吗 |
[27:27] | Yeah, we’re getting there. | 嗯 快了 |
[27:27] | When you gonna be back on the circuit? | 什么时候回来比赛 |
[27:30] | Doc said I’m not supposed to ride anymore. | 医生说我不能再骑烈马了 |
[27:32] | Shit, Jimmy. Doc has told us all that before. | 吉米 医生跟我们所有人都说过 |
[27:40] | Are you quitting rodeo? | 你要退出牛仔竞技吗 |
[27:44] | Mr. Dutton told me I’m not supposed– | 达顿先生说我不应该 |
[27:45] | Mr. Dutton, he’s the one who stuck you with that hot iron. | 达顿先生 就是给你打了烙印的 |
[27:48] | That Mr. Dutton? | 那个达顿先生吗 |
[27:52] | I don’t want to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair. | 我不想在轮椅上度过余生 |
[27:55] | Then don’t. | 那就不要啊 |
[27:56] | Even if you do, come here. Turn around. | 即使你残了 来 转身 |
[28:00] | Give it hell, Amberley. | 加油啊 安伯雷 |
[28:02] | That’s all I ever give it. | 那还用你说么 |
[28:14] | She’s paralyzed from the waist down, | 她腰部以下瘫痪了 |
[28:17] | and she has whipped me more times | 但她赢我的次数 |
[28:19] | than I can remember. | 我已经数不清了 |
[28:32] | When I saw you rodeo, I saw a really happy man. | 你参加牛仔竞技时 我看到你非常开心 |
[28:36] | I saw a man who risked his life to do what he loved. | 你愿意冒着生命危险去做爱做的事 |
[28:41] | And I fell in love with him. | 然后我爱上了你 |
[28:47] | Be that man and you can have me. | 爷们点 你就可以拥有我 |
[28:50] | But be this one, and I’ll see ya later. | 像你现在这样嘛 到时候再说吧 |
[28:59] | Hey, I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[29:03] | I’m fucking… | 我他妈 |
[29:08] | I’m fucking scared. | 我他妈很害怕 |
[29:11] | Who ain’t scared? | 谁不害怕呢 |
[29:12] | Hell, I’m scared every time I run out there. | 我每次比赛都很害怕 |
[29:14] | but I cowboy the fuck up and I do it anyway. | 但我是牛仔 还是完赛了啊 |
[29:18] | If you’re so desperate to belong to something, | 如果你如此渴望追求归属感 |
[29:21] | then belong to me, | 那就做我的男人吧 |
[29:23] | and we can rodeo our way across this whole damn country. | 我们可以参加全国的牛仔竞技 |
[29:27] | Belong to that. | 这就是你的归属感 |
[29:30] | But don’t be one of that rich man’s cattle. | 但是不要成为有钱人的牲口 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:56] | Now go get my groom bag. | 去拿我的旅行包吧 |
[30:02] | I look pretty good leaving, don’t I? | 我离开的样子很性感吧 |
[30:05] | Pretty good. | 确实 |
[30:08] | Naw, really good. | 真的很性感 |
[30:12] | You have a window, you know. | 你有一个窗口 |
[30:14] | A window to what? | 什么窗口 |
[30:17] | In a room full of his enemies, you look like his friend. | 在一个充满敌人的房间里 你看起来像他的朋友 |
[30:22] | But you’re not his friend. | 但你不是他的朋友 |
[30:26] | No, I’m not. | 嗯 我不是 |
[30:29] | You have an opportunity to free that land of him. | 你有机会从他手上解救那片土地 |
[30:33] | And it will look like everyone but you who did it. | 谁也看不出来是你干的 |
[30:36] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[30:37] | It’s only a crime by their laws. | 这只是他们的法律 |
[30:40] | By our laws, which have outlasted an ice age, it is duty. | 我们的法律超越了冰河时代 这是我们的责任 |
[30:46] | To protect our land and preserve our way of life. | 保护我们的土地和我们的生活方式 |
[30:49] | It is religion. | 这是信仰 |
[30:51] | Or did you buy into their religion | 难道你相信他们的信仰吗 |
[30:54] | when you bought into their laws? | 毕竟你接受了他们的法律 |
[30:56] | I will beat them with their own rules. | 我会用他们的规则打败他们 |
[30:59] | They make their rules to be broken. | 规则就是用来打破的 |
[31:02] | The United States has broken every rule it has ever made. | 美国违反了自己制定的每一条规则 |
[31:05] | From its first treaty with France to every treaty with us, | 与法国的第一个条约 以及与我们的每一个条约 |
[31:10] | to their last treaty with Iran. | 与伊朗签订的最后一个条约 |
[31:12] | They only hold others to their rules. | 他们只要求别人遵守他们的规则 |
[31:17] | They make war when they want, where they want, | 他们想打仗就打仗 想打哪儿就打哪 |
[31:20] | they take what they want, | 想要什么就抢什么 |
[31:23] | then make rules that keep you from taking it back. | 然后制定规则来阻止别人抢回去 |
[31:27] | They make rules for the slave | 他们为奴隶制定规则 |
[31:29] | and they make rules for the masters. | 也为主人制定规则 |
[31:32] | You’re following the slave rules. | 你在遵守奴隶的规则 |
[31:36] | But if you follow the masters’ rules, | 但如果你遵循主人的规则 |
[31:38] | then you’ll kill him, and give us our land back. | 那你就会杀了他 夺回我们的土地 |
[31:44] | You travel with a man from a warrior clan, | 你和一个武士部落的人同行 |
[31:48] | but you do not let him make war. | 但你不让他发动战争 |
[31:51] | You make him a slave, too. | 你让他也变成了奴隶 |
[31:56] | Maybe you’ve heard enough that you don’t ask permission. | 也许你已经听够了 做事不需要得到许可 |
[32:00] | Maybe you go and make war for our people. | 也许你可以为我们的人民开战 |
[32:04] | And then… we go home. | 然后我们就可以回家了 |
[32:23] | Chairmen of the Stockgrower’s Association are in your office. | 畜牧协会主席在你办公室 |
[32:26] | – Which one? – All of them. | -哪一个 -所有人 |
[32:33] | How you boys doing? | 你们怎么样 |
[32:36] | Better, with you in office. | 你上任以后就更好了 |
[32:38] | Oh, well… Appreciate that. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[32:40] | No, we appreciate it. | 不 是我们该谢谢你 |
[32:44] | How can I help you? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[32:45] | Well, we’re thinking maybe… maybe we can help you. | 我们在想 也许我们可以帮助你 |
[32:49] | And help ourselves in the process. | 在这个过程中 也可以帮助我们自己 |
[32:52] | Governor’s termed out. She’s got two years left. | 州长只剩两年任期了 |
[32:55] | Time to decide who replaces her is now. | 现在是决定谁接替她的时候了 |
[32:58] | We’re thinking that’s… that’s you, Kayce. | 我们想推荐你 凯斯 |
[33:05] | Hey, we’re serious. | 我们是认真的 |
[33:10] | I ain’t no politician. | 我不是政客 |
[33:11] | You’re damn right, you aren’t. | 说的没错 |
[33:12] | You say what you mean and you do what you say. | 你坦诚直白 言出必行 |
[33:16] | I’m not sure my brand of justice is what this state wants. | 蒙大拿州又不一定认可我的正义观 |
[33:19] | It’s exactly what this state wants and needs. | 这正是本州急需的品质 |
[33:22] | Some bastard goes and steals your cattle, | 有个混蛋偷了你的牛 |
[33:25] | you don’t punt it to the sheriff, | 你没找治安官 |
[33:28] | you just go over there and shoot the son of a bitch. | 而是直接去杀了那狗娘养的 |
[33:30] | I don’t think that’s much of a campaign slogan. | 这算什么竞选口号啊 |
[33:33] | Hell, son. You could print “I killed a cattle thief” | 孩子 你可以在T恤上印个”我杀了一个偷牛贼” |
[33:35] | on t-shirts and sell ’em in church. | 然后拿到教堂去卖 |
[33:38] | Not anymore. Times have changed. | 不行了 时代变了 |
[33:42] | Maybe so. But Montana hasn’t. | 也许吧 但蒙大拿州没有变 |
[33:44] | Bozeman, Missoula, they don’t decide the Governor. | 博兹曼 米苏拉选不了州长 |
[33:49] | Great Falls decides. Dillon decides. Miles City decides. | 大瀑布城 迪伦 迈耳才能选 |
[33:53] | Those hippies will bitch and protest | 那些嬉皮士肯定会抱怨和抗议 |
[33:55] | and Twitter out bullshit about not paying off their school loans, | 然后发推说他们不还学校贷款了 |
[33:57] | but they won’t vote. | 但他们投不了票 |
[33:59] | They’re not gonna stand in line and put their money | 只要雪道上还有雪 |
[34:00] | where their mouth is when there’s snow on the ski slopes. | 他们就没办法排队投票 |
[34:04] | They start holding elections in May, we’re fucked. | 他们五月举行选举 我们就玩完了 |
[34:07] | But until then, we decide who runs this state. | 但在那之前 将由我们决定谁来管理这个州 |
[34:11] | Kayce, these things take time. | 凯斯 这需要时间 |
[34:14] | Time to plan. Think about it. | 是时候计划了 想想吧 |
[34:21] | Governors don’t have to stand when people leave the room. | 当人们离开房间时 州长不用站起来 |
[34:24] | You just sit there and shake hands. | 坐着握手就好 |
[34:29] | Take care. | 保重 |
[34:41] | When the board is ready we’ll conference in, | 董事会准备好了我们就开会 |
[34:42] | but explain to them: this is a hatchet job. | 但你要向他们解释 这是一个恶作剧 |
[34:45] | Okay, the caller isn’t even an employee. | 举报人甚至都不是员工 |
[34:46] | How can you know that? The caller is anonymous. | 你怎么知道 举报人是匿名的 |
[34:48] | She looked me in the fucking eye and told me it was her! | 她看着我的眼睛 亲口承认了 |
[34:51] | Should have hired her instead of firing her. | 应该雇佣她 而不是解雇她的 |
[34:55] | Can you give us a minute? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:02] | You need to start playing dirty. | 你得玩阴的了 |
[35:03] | I’ve been playing dirty. They play dirty right back. | 我一直在玩阴的 然后他们阴了我们 |
[35:06] | They are playing a zero sum game, | 他们在玩零和游戏 |
[35:07] | they’re doing it with my fucking career. | 还拿我的事业做赌注 |
[35:10] | I will not have it. | 这绝对不行 |
[35:11] | Don’t feel much like a land deal in Montana, does it? | 这不像蒙大拿州的土地交易吧 |
[35:14] | No. It feels like an oil deal in Yemen. | 嗯 感觉像也门的石油交易 |
[35:15] | And from now on, that’s how we treat it. | 从现在开始 我们就要这样对待 |
[35:21] | Can you do that? | 你可以吗 |
[35:23] | I can do whatever you want. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[35:47] | Got a flat? | 爆胎了吗 |
[35:49] | Yeah, I’m trying to call a tow truck, | 是的 我想叫拖车 |
[35:51] | but I don’t have any signal. | 但是没信号 |
[36:12] | You got a spare? | 你有备用的吗 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. It’s a rental. | 我不知道 这是租来的车 |
[36:19] | Let’s open her, find out. | 打开看看吧 |
[36:27] | Guess how old I am. | 猜猜我多大了 |
[36:33] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[36:35] | Not my first rodeo, son. | 这不是我第一次猜了 孩子 |
[36:39] | Look. You got the whole kit right here. | 看 所有的装备都在这里 |
[36:45] | I… I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱 |
[36:50] | I’m just saying… I don’t have anything to give you. | 我只是想说 我没有什么可以给你的 |
[36:54] | Ma’am, where are you from? | 女士 你从哪里来 |
[36:56] | Encino. That’s in California. | 恩西诺 在加州 |
[37:00] | I know where Encino is. | 我知道恩西诺在哪里 |
[37:02] | Out here, we do things because they’re the right thing to do | 在这里 只要是对的事我们就会去做 |
[37:05] | and that’s the only reason we need. | 这是我们唯一的理由 |
[37:15] | You wanna learn a life skill? | 你想学生活技能吗 |
[37:17] | What’s a life skill? | 什么是生活技能 |
[37:19] | It’s something that’ll keep you from standing | 让你不用站在路边 |
[37:22] | on the side of the road hoping for a phone signal. | 等手机信号的技能 |
[37:26] | Sounds handy. | 听起来很方便啊 |
[37:28] | And how… | 以及如何 |
[37:36] | Never thought I’d have to do this for you again. | 没想到这种事我还会帮你第二次 |
[37:39] | Yeah. Me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:41] | How bad is she gonna look, Terry? | 她看起来有多糟糕 特里 |
[37:42] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[37:44] | Depends on how good the embalmer was. | 要看防腐工行不行了 |
[37:47] | If he was good, then, uh, | 如果防腐得好 那 |
[37:49] | she might look like she did when we buried her. | 她可能会看起来像我们埋葬她的时候 |
[37:52] | But if he wasn’t, then, uh… | 但如果不好 那 |
[37:55] | It could be bad. | 可能会很糟糕 |
[37:58] | Let’s just hope Eddie did the embalming. | 希望是艾迪做的防腐处理 |
[38:10] | Yeah. Yeah, it was Eddie. | 嗯 是艾迪 |
[38:39] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[38:48] | I met somebody. | 我遇到了一个人 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with her. | 我要和她共度余生 |
[39:00] | I could have gone to some store | 我可以去商店 |
[39:01] | and bought her some fucking ring, | 给她买个傻逼戒指 |
[39:02] | but what does that mean? | 但这有什么意思呢 |
[39:04] | Shit, I’m sorry. | 妈的 对不起 |
[39:07] | Shouldn’t curse. | 不该说脏话的 |
[39:14] | I want her to wear yours. | 我想让她戴你的戒指 |
[39:38] | Maybe you can, uh… | 你可以 |
[39:41] | Maybe you can know her a little too, somehow. | 你也可以稍微了解一下她 |
[39:46] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[39:54] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[40:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Come on. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[40:13] | Come on around. | 过来 |
[40:17] | All right there, right there. | 好了 好了 |
[40:21] | You fall off the horse, you just get back on. | 从马上摔下来 就再骑上去 |
[40:45] | Don’t like that, huh? | 不喜欢吗 |
[40:47] | Just give me a couple good bucks and I’ll let it loose. | 好好弓几次背 我就放了你 |
[40:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:28] | Do you want anything from the supply room? | 你想从供应室拿点什么吗 |
[41:30] | Uh, yes. I want the pens, the pencils, the paper, | 是的 我要钢笔 铅笔 纸 |
[41:33] | the coffee, the creamer… we’re taking everything. | 咖啡 奶壶 都拿走 |
[41:36] | – I want it all. – …has confirmed that CEO Willa Hayes | -我全都要 -已经确认威拉·海斯总裁 |
[41:39] | will be placed on leave | 将被安排休假 |
[41:40] | until after an independent investigation has been conducted. | 直到独立调查结束 |
[41:43] | Hayes was accused of what is being called and I quote, | 海斯被指控为以下引述 |
[41:46] | “workplace misconduct.” | “工作场所不当行为” |
[41:47] | Miss Hayes and her lawyers were unavailable | 海斯女士和她的律师 |
[41:49] | for any type of comment… | 不会对任何评论做出回应 |
[41:50] | Do you want this in your car? | 这个放你车里吗 |
[41:53] | Oh, that’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[41:54] | It’s addressed to you. | 是寄给你的 |
[42:00] | Weird. A box within a box. | 奇怪 盒子里还有个盒子 |
[42:02] | Wait, I don’t know what that is. | 等等 我不知道那是什么 |
[42:03] | Don’t– | 不要 |
[42:11] | I’m not saying I’m gonna do it, | 我不是说我会参加竞选 |
[42:13] | I was just telling you what they said. | 我只是在跟你说他们说了什么 |
[42:15] | Everything you’ve been doing for the past three years | 过去三年你所做的一切 |
[42:18] | is something you said you didn’t want to do… | 都是在你说你不想做的事 |
[42:19] | And now you just keep doing it. | 可你还是去做了 |
[42:21] | Fine, I just won’t tell you what happens during my day | 好吧 那我不跟你说我的日常了 |
[42:25] | and the secrets can grow and grow. | 到时候秘密会越来越多 |
[42:30] | Kayce? | 凯斯 |
[42:33] | Kayce! | 凯斯 |
[42:37] | Alright, now. | 好了 |
[42:40] | Go hand me them lug nuts. | 把螺母给我 |
[42:43] | I don’t know where they are. | 我不知道去哪了 |
[42:45] | Buddy. | 伙计 |
[42:46] | That was your only job. | 这是你唯一的工作 |
[42:49] | I set them down when I pee’d. | 我小便时把它们放下了 |
[42:51] | Now we’re getting somewhere. Where’d you do that? | 这不是有线索了么 你在哪里小便的 |
[42:57] | All right. Go hunt ’em up. | 好 去找找吧 |
[43:03] | Thank you for helping. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[43:06] | It’s what people are supposed to do, isn’t it? | 这是人们应该做的 不是吗 |
[43:08] | But they don’t. | 但他们没有 |
[43:15] | Some don’t. | 有些人是没有 |
[43:25] | No. | 不用了 |
[43:33] | We got it figured, thanks for stopping. | 我们搞定了 谢谢你停车 |
[43:40] | Hey, you’re John Dutton, aren’t you? | 你是约翰·杜顿吧 |
[43:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[43:58] | Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message– | 您的呼叫已转接到自动语音留言 |
[44:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[44:07] | Jamie, hey. I can’t find anybody. | 杰米 我一个人都联系不上 |
[44:10] | Not Beth, not your dad, not Kayce. Nobody. | 贝丝 你爸和凯斯都联系不上 |
[44:16] | Rip, I don’t think you should call me anymore. | 里普 你以后别给我打电话了 |
[44:40] | Damn it, hey! | 该死 |
[44:41] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[44:43] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[44:45] | Go on, get! | 走开 走开 |
[44:47] | Go on! Hey! Go! Hey! | 走开 走开 |
[44:50] | Go on, get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit. | 快滚 滚出去 混蛋 |
[45:07] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[45:10] | I hate shooting horses. | 我不喜欢朝马开枪 |
[45:14] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[45:16] | Easy, boy. | 放松 |
[45:32] | I’d rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse. | 我宁愿杀一千人也不愿意杀一匹马 |
[45:54] | Now you can fucking eat him! | 现在你们可以吃它了 |
[46:16] | Whole fucking valley’s dying today. | 今天整个山谷都死气沉沉的 |
[46:51] | Doesn’t that fucking figure. | 意料之外 情理之中 |