时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Just making sure I didn’t spring a leak. | 只是确认下伤口开裂了没 |
[01:05] | You know, there’s a decent chance I’m gonna come unstitched | 伤口上的缝线 很有可能会扯断 |
[01:09] | and fall in a dozen pieces on the ground right in front of you. | 我呢 就会在你面前摔得个稀巴烂 |
[01:16] | Just letting you know in advance it ain’t your fault. | 提前说一声 这不是你的错 |
[01:21] | Lord. | 靠 |
[01:26] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[01:58] | What the… | 这他妈… |
[02:04] | Goddam it. | 我操 |
[02:06] | Are you trying to die? | 这么想一死了之吗 |
[02:27] | What in the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[02:31] | Well, the doctor said soak in a warm bath twice a day. | 医生说每天泡两次热水澡 |
[02:34] | I think he meant in a tub, not on the top of a mountain. | 他说的是在浴缸里泡 不是在山顶 |
[02:38] | And you’re not supposed to be riding, either. | 而且你也不该骑马 |
[02:39] | He said “no driving.” | 医生说”禁止驾驶” |
[02:41] | Never mentioned nothing about horses. | 可没提到”马”这个字 |
[02:43] | Well, I promise you horses are on the list of things that you shouldn’t drive. | 那我保证 骑马也一定在你的禁止驾驶清单里 |
[02:46] | You got shot. You’re on a horse. | 你也中枪了 怎么在骑马 |
[02:48] | I only got shot twice… | 我只挨了两颗枪子… |
[02:50] | Well, then you win the getting-shot-least award, Kayce. | 那恭喜你荣获”最少中弹”大奖 凯西 |
[02:54] | I don’t know what to tell you. No one ever got well | 要我怎么说 躺在那张床上 |
[02:56] | sitting in a fucking bed. | 谁也没法好起来 |
[02:58] | One thing I know about life: when you stop moving, it’s over. | 我懂得的一条人生道理 不行动 生命就结束了 |
[03:01] | So if riding back from here kills me, so be it. | 所以如果我骑马回去会死 就死吧 |
[03:05] | So, you can go on home, sonny. | 你可以回家了 孩子 |
[03:07] | I’ll come back when I’m goddam good and ready, | 我泡舒服了就回去 |
[03:09] | and if I don’t, you just bury me where you find me. | 要是我没回去 你就就地把我埋了 |
[03:13] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[03:14] | And if you die on the ride home, | 你要是死在骑马回家的路上 |
[03:16] | I’ll bury you next to Lee and then I’ll sit on your grave | 我就把你埋在李的旁边 我好坐在你的坟墓上 |
[03:19] | and I’ll tell you ‘I told you so.’ | 对你说 ‘我早说过了吧’ |
[03:21] | All right, that’s a deal. | 行啊 就这么定了 |
[03:39] | Damn, that feels good. | 我靠 真舒服啊 |
[03:43] | People been coming to heal here for 15,000 years. | 一万五千年来都有人来这里治疗 |
[03:48] | Damn right, it feels good. | 足以证明 这确实不错 |
[03:53] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:57] | I think… God or nature or whatever you want to call it, | 这个… 不管被叫做上帝 大自然还是什么的 |
[04:02] | gave us all these places, these herbs, these minerals, | 赠予我们所有这些地方 草药 矿物质 |
[04:07] | this… this mud, | 这些… 这些泥 |
[04:12] | all these things to fix what happens to us | 都是为了治疗我们身上的大病小伤 |
[04:16] | ’cause God knew what a fucking wreck we’d make of ourself. | 因为上帝早就知道我们会把自己弄成一团糟 |
[04:23] | Beth thinks it was Jamie. | 贝丝觉得是杰米干的 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I know she does. | 我知道她会这么想 |
[04:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得是谁 |
[04:34] | I think if even Jamie wanted to hire the militia, | 我觉得就算杰米想雇佣民兵 |
[04:36] | they’d never do it for him. | 他们也不会为他卖命 |
[04:37] | They did it for themselves. It’s what we did to them. | 他们只为自己卖命 为了报复我们 |
[04:42] | You know, he didn’t sell that land for the airport, he leased it to ’em. | 他卖那块地不是为了建机场 是为了出租 |
[04:47] | He did that to keep the ranch together. And he did that for you. | 他这么做是维稳牧场 他这么做是为了你 |
[04:52] | Killers don’t seek their victims’ approval. | 杀手可不会寻求被害人的认可 |
[04:59] | So you think they did it on their own. | 你觉得民兵是自发的 |
[05:02] | I do. | 没错 |
[05:08] | How many are in that militia? | 那支民兵有多少人 |
[05:13] | About half as many as there used to be. | 大约是过去的一半 |
[05:18] | That’s a half too many, if you know what I mean. | 那这一半可真是太多了 懂我意思吧 |
[05:22] | Yeah. I agree. | 我懂 |
[05:26] | Use Jamie for the warrants. | 让杰米去签拘捕令吧 |
[05:29] | We’ll learn real quick where he stands. | 我们很快就会知道他站在哪边了 |
[05:35] | You’re a good man, Kayce. | 你是个好人 凯西 |
[05:39] | But sometimes good men have to do real bad things. | 有时好人不得不做些真正的坏事 |
[05:44] | Doesn’t change who you are. | 但这不会改变你的本质 |
[05:49] | I just want to be really clear about what you’re asking. | 我想确认下你的想法 |
[05:53] | I ain’t asking anything. | 不是想法 |
[05:57] | I’m telling we’re gonna kill ’em. | 是要杀了他们 |
[06:01] | We’re gonna kill every goddamn one of ’em. | 他妈的杀光他们每一个人 |
[07:15] | How many acres? | 多大面积 |
[07:17] | A thousand under this fence. | 围栏里面有四平方公里左右 |
[07:19] | Another section across the highway. | 高速公路对面还有一片地 |
[07:21] | Warm Creek runs through the back of this parcel, | 这块土地后面是暖春溪 |
[07:25] | and you got river on the other side, | 另一边有河 |
[07:27] | so there’s water for your stock year-round. | 牲畜四季都有水喝 |
[07:29] | Doesn’t freeze in the winter? | 冬天不结冰吗 |
[07:31] | They call it Warm Creek for a reason. | 所以才叫它暖春溪啊 |
[07:37] | The fences look good. | 这围栏真不错 |
[07:38] | Got a brand new set of Priefert pens down there. | 全新的普瑞费特高端围栏 |
[07:41] | The Cattle are fat as ticks. | 牛肥得像扁虱一样 |
[07:43] | And it all goes with the sale: | 全都低价出售 |
[07:44] | the pens, the cattle, the tractor, the furniture, | 围栏 牲畜 拖拉机 家具 |
[07:47] | the plates in the cupboards, all of it. | 包括橱柜里的餐具 都可以 |
[07:49] | Why are they selling? | 为什么要卖 |
[07:50] | Owner died. Left it to his kids. | 牧场主过世 把这片地留给了孩子们 |
[07:52] | One kid wants to keep it, one doesn’t. | 一个孩子想卖 一个孩子不想 |
[07:55] | One can’t afford to buy the other out, you know the deal. | 不想卖的那个孩子又买不起另一半 你懂的 |
[07:58] | Horses and cattle may be how the West was won, | 牛马牲畜可能是西部的制胜法宝 |
[08:01] | but death and taxes is how we’re gonna lose it. | 但死亡和税收会让我们倾家荡产 |
[08:03] | No doubt about that. | 这点毋庸置疑 |
[08:17] | What do you think? | 意下如何 |
[08:18] | Run pairs across the road, hay this side. | 横跨高速公路 这边也有牧草 |
[08:21] | You’ll make money every year. | 每年都有钱赚 |
[08:23] | Gonna have to buy some horses. | 得买些马才行了 |
[08:24] | Well, don’t waste your time with horses, son. | 不 别在马身上浪费时间了 孩子 |
[08:27] | A Kawasaki Mule | 一辆川崎越野车 |
[08:29] | and a few good border collies is all you need. | 再加几条边境牧羊犬 那才是良选 |
[08:35] | A ranch without horses is… | 没有马的牧场有点… |
[08:38] | All them Kawasakis eat is a little gas. | 川崎车只要加油就行 |
[08:40] | They don’t get sick and they don’t buck you off. | 不会生病 不会把你摔下来 |
[08:48] | Everything conveys? | 全都转手吗 |
[08:49] | If you pay the asking price, it all conveys. | 价格合适 就全都转手 |
[08:56] | It’s time you grew your own shadow, son, | 你也该自立门户了 孩子 |
[08:58] | and you stop living in someone else’s. | 别老是寄人篱下 |
[09:06] | Write up the offer. | 开价吧 |
[09:09] | I heard Yellowstone was breaking up, | 听说黄石都快倒闭了 |
[09:11] | but here you are buying more. | 你们还要在这买地 |
[09:13] | That’s what I get for listening to the buzzards at the diner. | 不过我这些也都是道听途说 |
[09:18] | I’m not buying this for the Yellowstone. | 我买它不是为了黄石 |
[09:22] | I’m buying this for me. | 是为了我自己 |
[09:42] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[09:48] | – What is that? – Don’t know. | -那是什么 -不知道 |
[09:50] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[09:57] | – Buffalo? – Yeah. | -水牛吗 -对 |
[10:03] | It’s got painting on it. | 上面有标漆 |
[10:08] | – Look at this! – Damn. | -你看 -我靠 |
[10:11] | – Hold up. – Shit. | -等等 -我操 |
[10:13] | Hold up. Get up on out of there. We need to call this in. | 放回去 赶紧上来 我们得上报这事 |
[10:34] | She’s in the FBO. | 她在公务机候机楼 |
[10:49] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[10:52] | Your flight was early. | 是您的航班提前了 |
[10:54] | I am never early. And I am never late. | 我从不提前 也从不迟到 |
[10:57] | I am the constant your time adjusts to. | 我只会在你提出的时间准点到达 |
[11:02] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[11:06] | What a fucking mess, Ellis. | 真他妈的一团糟啊 埃利斯 |
[11:09] | Agreed. It’s gotten complicated. | 确实 形势变复杂了 |
[11:11] | It’s going to get real simple real fast. | 马上就能迎刃而解了 |
[11:15] | Get my bag. | 去拿我的包 |
[11:21] | Talk to me about relics. | 说说遗体的事吧 |
[11:22] | The procedure is to notify the county coroner as well as an archeological team, | 目前的程序是通知县验尸官 考古队 |
[11:26] | and the Native American Heritage Commission… | 还有原住民遗产委员会… |
[11:28] | And this will halt our construction. | 这就阻碍了我们的施工进度 |
[11:31] | – Yes. – Until? | -是的 -到什么时候 |
[11:32] | Until the coroner establishes a date of the remains | 直到法医确定了尸骸的死亡时间 |
[11:35] | and the archeologist removes all artifacts from the area. | 以及考古学家取出区域内所有文物之后 |
[11:38] | How long will that take? | 这需要多少时间 |
[11:39] | Depends on whether a university will provide funding | 取决于是否有大学愿意出资 |
[11:42] | or the state must ask the assembly for funds. | 或是由州政府向议会申请资金 |
[11:46] | Explosions and ambushes in broad daylight. | 光天化日之下炸弹袭击和伏击 |
[11:50] | Educate me on exactly on what the fuck I’m stepping into. | 告诉我这他妈到底是走进了什么麻烦里 |
[11:54] | The violence against the Duttons | 针对达顿家族的暴力行为 |
[11:55] | is unrelated to our conflict with them. | 与我们和他们之间的矛盾无关 |
[11:58] | You really believe that? | 这话你自己信吗 |
[12:01] | Willa’s mistake, and your mistake was trying to intimidate people | 薇拉和你犯的错误都在于试图激怒一群 |
[12:05] | who’d blow up a building at 3 o’clock on a Friday. | 敢在周五下午三点炸毁大楼的人 |
[12:08] | This land is all they have. | 这片土地是他们的一切 |
[12:11] | Living in Montana is just poverty with a view. | 蒙大拿不过是风景好一点的贫民窟 |
[12:15] | You threatened to take that view. | 而你却想把他们的风景也夺走 |
[12:17] | From now on, we stop stoking their fears | 从今往后 我们不再煽动他们的恐慌 |
[12:20] | and feed their greed. | 转而满足他们的贪欲 |
[12:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[12:24] | How long before Mr. Rainwater files a lawsuit to stop our build? | 雷恩沃特先生什么时候会提起诉讼暂缓我们施工 |
[12:29] | I expect a subpoena by the end of the week. | 大概在周末之前我们会收到传票 |
[12:32] | We’ll start with him, then. | 那我们就先从他入手 |
[12:34] | Mr. Rainwater has been unwilling to negotiate. | 雷恩沃特先生向来不愿意谈判 |
[12:37] | Unwilling to negotiate with you. | 他只是不愿意和你谈判 |
[12:58] | Who the hell’s this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[13:03] | Let’s find out. | 看看就知道了 |
[13:10] | Really puts on a show, doesn’t he? | 他还真是大张旗鼓啊 |
[13:17] | Chairman Rainwater, I’m Caroline Warner, | 雷恩沃特首领 我是卡洛琳·华纳 |
[13:20] | I chair Market Equity’s Board of Directors. | 我是市场权益的董事会主席 |
[13:25] | One leader falls and another rises. | 一个领导倒下 又一个领导站起来 |
[13:29] | I’d hardly call this news. | 我不认为这是个新闻 |
[13:31] | Well, they seem to think it’s news. | 但他们的想法不同 |
[13:33] | Just because someone died here doesn’t make the land sacred. | 有人死在这可不能让这片土地成为圣土 |
[13:37] | Argue it just like that before a circuit court, would you? | 请你务必在巡回法庭面前也这样慷慨陈词 |
[13:39] | I don’t want to argue anything. | 我并不想争辩什么 |
[13:43] | Would you walk with me? | 跟我走一走如何 |
[13:48] | I have a proposal. | 我有一个提议 |
[13:51] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[13:53] | We rescind the cease and desist order. | 我们撤销停止法令 |
[13:56] | You’re free to resume building. | 你们可以继续建设 |
[14:00] | We can’t secure our loan without a guarantee | 在无法保证你们不会再次上诉的前提下 |
[14:03] | that you won’t file another. | 我们得不到贷款 |
[14:06] | We’ll fund the build for you. | 我们会为你们的工程注资 |
[14:10] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么会这样做 |
[14:12] | So we have influence over what you build, | 这样我们就能够插手你们建造的东西 |
[14:14] | and who it caters to. | 以及它面对的客群 |
[14:17] | A casino at the center of this development | 在开发区的中心建造赌场 |
[14:19] | brings an element to this community people don’t want. | 会给这个社区带来不和谐元素 |
[14:23] | Are you suggesting that we don’t build a casino? | 你是在建议我们不要建赌场吗 |
[14:26] | I’m suggesting you build a casino | 我是在建议 你造的赌场 |
[14:29] | that caters to the people who can afford to live here. | 要能迎合有钱住在这里的人 |
[14:32] | Five star accommodations, | 五星级的住宿条件 |
[14:33] | Michelin-rated restaurants, world class entertainment. | 米其林评星的餐厅 世界级的娱乐设施 |
[14:37] | Build a casino that is a destination unto itself. | 建造一个自身就能引流的大赌场 |
[14:41] | I’m talking about people from across the world. | 我说的是那些来自世界各地的人 |
[14:44] | Flying in here to ski here at the finest resort in the world. | 飞来这里 就为了在世界上最好的度假村里滑雪 |
[14:48] | Spending a thousand dollars a night at your hotel, | 在你的酒店里先花上一千美金住宿 |
[14:52] | another thousand for dinner, | 然后花上一千美金吃饭 |
[14:54] | another thousand for tickets to see Elton John, | 再花一千美金看埃尔顿·约翰的演出 |
[14:56] | before they drop twenty-five thousand at your blackjack table. | 最后再在你的二十一点桌上豪掷两万五千美元 |
[15:00] | Build that casino, and we will fund your project, | 建个那样的赌场 我们会给你们注资 |
[15:05] | and make your reservation the richest in the nation. | 让你的保留地变成全国最富饶的地方 |
[15:09] | In exchange for what? | 这一切都是为了什么 |
[15:12] | Stop holding up the thing that will deliver your customers. | 为了让能给你们送来顾客的东西顺利建成 |
[15:18] | I’ll have a contract drawn up by the end of the week. | 周末前我会拟好一份合同 |
[15:22] | I look forward to seeing it. | 很期待看到它 |
[15:29] | Watch out for the elk scat. | 小心别踩到麋鹿的粪便 |
[15:31] | I cannot wait to pave this place over. | 我等不及要平了这个地方 |
[15:36] | So what did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[15:38] | She offered me something that’s too good to be true. | 她向我提议了一些过于美好的事 |
[15:43] | Then it isn’t. | 那肯定是假的 |
[16:03] | Goddamn, I love when Travis comes to the ranch. | 他娘的 我太喜欢特拉维斯来农场的时候了 |
[16:06] | We work both those reds, mine and the baldy. | 我跟秃子驯那几匹红马 |
[16:09] | You’re from where? Texarkana? | 你从哪来的 德克萨卡纳吗 |
[16:11] | – Yeah, Texarkana. – Which side of the river? | -对 德克萨卡纳 -河的哪边 |
[16:13] | – North. – That is not Texas, | -北边 -那就不是德克萨斯 |
[16:15] | that is fucking Arkansas. Don’t tell people you’re from Texas. | 那是阿肯色州 别跟人说你是德州来的 |
[16:17] | – Whatever you say, sir. – Don’t you fucking do it. | -都听你的 老大 -可别这么说 |
[16:18] | Hey, brother, congratulations on that derby win. | 老兄 恭喜你赢了那场德比 |
[16:21] | – Thank you, brother. – That’s a hell of a horse. | -多谢 老弟 -那匹马可真不得了 |
[16:23] | When you gonna show him next? | 你下次什么时候再拿他去比比 |
[16:25] | – I sold his ass at the back gate. – You sold that horse? | -我当时在后门就把他卖了 -你把那马卖了吗 |
[16:27] | You out of your fucking mind, Travis? | 你这是疯了吗 特拉维斯 |
[16:29] | Brother, my goal is to leave every horse show with an empty trailer. | 老弟 我的目标是让所有的马展都只剩下一辆空拖车 |
[16:32] | Had Andy Masci make you something. | 我让安迪·马斯奇给你准备了点东西 |
[16:37] | Yeah? What’s that for? | 真的吗 这是什么意思 |
[16:39] | Little wedding present. | 小小的结婚礼物 |
[16:41] | How’d you figure that out, motherfucker? | 你他妈怎么知道的 |
[16:43] | I’m a horse trainer, brother. | 我是个驯马师 老弟 |
[16:44] | When a woman goes off the market, I get a fucking email. | 女人名花有主了 我立马能收到消息 |
[16:47] | Tammy Joe! Bring him. | 塔米·乔 把他带过来 |
[16:52] | What’s this horse? | 这是匹什么马 |
[16:53] | Shit. This is that Dual Rey Geoffrey Sheehan was showing. | 该死 这是杰弗里·希恩的那匹夸特马 |
[16:56] | Hey, Arkansas, you study real hard in school, | 阿肯色州来的那个 如果你上学足够用功 |
[16:59] | and save your allowance, | 然后存些零花钱 |
[17:01] | one day you might get a horse like this. | 没准哪天你也能有一匹这样的绝世好马 |
[17:04] | But I doubt it. | 虽然不大可能 |
[17:05] | Teeter, come grab these horses. | 提特 过来牵这几匹马 |
[17:09] | Did Doc say it’s okay for you to be riding? | 医生说你可以骑马了吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah, well, I didn’t ask. | 当然 毕竟我没问 |
[17:21] | Goddam, he gets the livestock, doesn’t he? | 见了鬼 他太懂这些牲畜了 是吧 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[17:24] | What are you all shopping for? | 你们来买什么 |
[17:27] | Legacy. | 遗产 |
[17:29] | Look at the King Ranch down in Texas. | 看看德州的国王牧场 |
[17:31] | 825,000 acres. | 整整825000亩地 |
[17:34] | The land around there is so thick | 那里的土地下面的石油 |
[17:35] | with oil you stab the damn ground with a shovel and you find it. | 多得拿个铲子挖一下就能看到 |
[17:40] | How is that ranch still there, that’s the… | 那个牧场还能留在那 真是… |
[17:42] | that’s the question. | 真是个问题 |
[17:43] | Yeah, you’d think some big oil company would have bought it up by now. | 是啊 早就应该有石油公司把那里全部买下来了 |
[17:46] | Well, that’s ’cause they got ahead of it, you know? | 那是因为他们抢先了一步 你明白吗 |
[17:48] | Started their own oil company before one could get to ’em. | 在别人出手前就成立自己的石油公司 |
[17:51] | Their own breed of cattle, hell, their own breed of horses, | 他们繁育自己的牛 自己的马种 |
[17:53] | not a damn horse in that arena you can’t trace back to the King. | 你没法从竞技场里的任何一匹马溯源到国王牧场 |
[17:57] | They made such a name for themselves | 他们让自己名扬四海 |
[18:01] | you can buy a damn truck with their brand on the seat. | 你甚至能买到 座位上有他们商标的卡车 |
[18:05] | That’s what we’re going to do. | 这正是我们要做的 |
[18:08] | Outside this valley, who knows we’re even here? | 这片山谷之外 谁知道我们在这里 |
[18:13] | I’m gonna let the world know we’re here. | 我要让全世界知道我们的存在 |
[18:17] | Thinking of putting Travis on the road. | 我想让特拉维斯出山了 |
[18:20] | You know him best, what do you think? | 你最了解他 你觉得如何 |
[18:23] | I mean, that fucker doesn’t do anything but win, sir. | 那家伙只会赢不会输 先生 |
[18:26] | Can we trust him? | 我们能信任他吗 |
[18:28] | I mean… he puts the “whore” in horse trainer, Kayce. | 我说… 他敢让那”妓女”也来驯马 凯西 |
[18:31] | But if he’s riding for the Y, he’ll be true to it. | 但如果他为黄石工作 他会忠于此的 |
[18:35] | But mind you, he will fuck everyone else, sir. | 但我要提醒你 他会跟所有人干起来 先生 |
[18:38] | I mean everybody. | 所有人 |
[18:45] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[18:47] | – How’s he priced? – Through the roof. | -他值多少钱 -顶级价格 |
[18:50] | Well, what if… | 好吧 那如果… |
[18:56] | What if I was to put him on the road with you, then what does he cost? | 如果我想让他和你一起上路 那他值什么价 |
[18:59] | Well, the cost is the same, but he’ll pay you back in a year. | 价格是一样的 但一年内他就能帮你赚回来 |
[19:04] | I’ll take him. Now show me more. | 那我要了 展示下本领 |
[19:08] | How many more? How big you want in? | 想看什么 想要怎么豪赌一把 |
[19:10] | When people think of horses, I want them to think of the Yellowstone. | 当人们想到马的时候 他们能想到黄石 |
[19:14] | John, look, you know this deal, all right? | 约翰 你也知道这道理 |
[19:17] | There’s no money in the oak. All the money’s in the acorn. | 橡树不值钱 橡子才是生财之道 |
[19:20] | So, let me go find you a stud, give me three years… | 所以 让我给你找匹种马 给我三年时间… |
[19:22] | Don’t have three years. Just get me in now. | 不用三年 现在就给我 |
[19:26] | Find me acorns on the way to that winner’s circle. | 在去胜利圈的路上给我找橡子 |
[19:29] | All right. You want cutters? | 好的 栏牛马要吗 |
[19:33] | – I want all three. – John… | -三匹都要 -约翰… |
[19:34] | That’s going to cost a lot of money. | 那可要一大笔钱 |
[19:37] | All right? It’s gonna take a few million to do that right. | 好的 这得要花上几百万美元 |
[19:40] | Well… can you win it back? | 好吧… 你能把它赢回来吗 |
[19:43] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们该做什么吗 |
[19:45] | If we’re gonna do this right, then let me do it right. | 如果要成事 那让我好好干 |
[19:47] | Let me build you a team. All right? | 让我给你组个团队 好吗 |
[19:50] | I’ll get you the best of the best in all three, | 我会给你选出百里挑一的三匹马 |
[19:52] | and I will stack checks on your desk | 把支票堆在你桌子上 |
[19:54] | thick as a fucking phone book. | 厚得像他妈的电话簿 |
[20:03] | Do it. | 没问题 |
[20:03] | All right. I’ll start making calls. | 行 我要开始打电话了 |
[20:08] | We can’t afford to do this. | 我们付不起这钱 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, we can’t afford not to, son. | 是啊 我们不得不这么做 儿子 |
[20:14] | Not anymore. | 不能束手待毙了 |
[20:43] | Now you show me respect? | 现在你尊重我了是吗 |
[20:46] | – Don’t bother. – Let’s keep this civil, shall we, Beth? | -不必麻烦了 -我们文明点好吗 贝丝 |
[20:49] | Civil, you fucking coward? | 文明点 你这个该死的懦夫 |
[20:52] | I burned for you, Bob. | 我可是为你赴汤蹈火 鲍勃 |
[20:54] | And when I say “burned”… I mean it. | 而且… 我甚至没有言过其实 |
[21:03] | Care for a drink? | 请问要喝什么吗 |
[21:05] | Double Tito’s, three olives. | 双倍提托 三个橄榄 |
[21:07] | – You mean a martini? – No, | -你是说马提尼吗 -不是 |
[21:09] | martinis have vermouth and are enjoyed with friends. | 马提尼有苦艾酒 应该和朋友们一起享用 |
[21:12] | I don’t like vermouth and these aren’t my friends. | 我不喜欢苦艾酒 他们也不是我的朋友 |
[21:19] | So… What are we talking about? | 所以… 我们要聊什么 |
[21:23] | Your severance package. | 你的解雇补偿金 |
[21:26] | You fucking vultures. | 你们这些该死的秃鹰 |
[21:28] | Here’s an idea: don’t honor the contract, | 我有个主意 不遵守合同 |
[21:31] | and see what I do next. | 看我接下来会干嘛 |
[21:33] | We aren’t concerned with the pay out. | 我们不在乎支付的钱款 |
[21:35] | We are concerned with the parameters. | 我们关心的是条件 |
[21:38] | In particular, the non-compete clause and the non-disclosure agreement. | 特别是竞业禁止条款和保密协议 |
[21:41] | Yeah, that should concern you. | 是啊 你是会担心 |
[21:44] | You have a history of malicious intent… | 你有过恶意中伤的前科… |
[21:46] | You have no idea, buddy. | 你一无所知 老兄 |
[21:54] | I doubt they can shrivel any more, but it was worth a shot. | 我以为他们没法更卑鄙了 但真是大开眼界 |
[22:00] | I made you a fortune. | 我为你赚了一大笔钱 |
[22:04] | A fortune. | 一大笔 |
[22:07] | And when my family was in the fight of its life, you quit me. | 当我家处于生死存亡之际 你抛下了我 |
[22:12] | Here’s what I recommend, Bob: retire. | 鲍勃 我的建议是 退休吧 |
[22:17] | Retire before I take everything you fucking have. | 在我让你他妈的一无所有之前 退休吧 |
[22:23] | Schwartz and Meyer owns half the land on the north side of the Yellowstone. | 施瓦茨-迈耶拥有黄石北部一半的土地 |
[22:30] | You shouldn’t pick a fight with the bigger bear, Beth. | 你不应该以卵击石 贝丝 |
[22:34] | You co-own the land, Bob. | 是共同拥有 鲍勃 |
[22:43] | You gotta read the fine print, Bob. | 你得看看附属细则 鲍勃 |
[22:50] | I’m the bigger bear. | 我才是大魔王 |
[23:06] | Great. Let’s try the right hand, now. | 很好 现在试试右手 |
[23:12] | Better today. | 今天好多了 |
[23:14] | That’s really good, Jimmy. | 吉米 真的很棒 |
[23:16] | All right. Now for the tough stuff. | 好了 到最难的部分了 |
[23:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:30] | Back down. | 坐下 |
[23:34] | Up. | 起来 |
[23:35] | – How many are we doing? – Ten. | -我们要做多少次 -十次 |
[23:43] | Can’t we just fucking walk? | 我们他妈的就不能走路吗 |
[23:45] | Walking doesn’t work the muscles we need worked, Jimmy. | 走路锻炼不到需要的肌肉群 吉米 |
[23:48] | You’re getting so much better, baby. | 你已经好很多了 宝贝 |
[23:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:54] | I’m really encouraged by the scans. | 扫描结果让我很欣喜 |
[23:56] | You’re making good progress in PT. | 物理疗法取得了很大的进步 |
[23:59] | I think we’ve reached that point, Jimmy. | 我们已经达到阶段目标了 鲍勃 |
[24:01] | What point? | 什么目标 |
[24:03] | Your movement must be restricted to physical therapy. | 你的活动必须限制在理疗上 |
[24:06] | You can go to the bathroom, | 你可以去洗手间 |
[24:07] | you can walk from one room to the next, | 你可以从一间房移动到另一间 |
[24:09] | but any physical exertion must be supervised. | 但任何强体力活动都要在监督下进行 |
[24:12] | And the thoracic brace stays on 24 hours a day. | 胸托一天24小时都得戴着 |
[24:15] | Two most dangerous places for you: stairs and the bathroom. | 对你来说最危险的两个地方 楼梯和浴室 |
[24:18] | A slip in the shower, we’re right back to square one or worse. | 如果淋浴时滑倒 我们又将回到原点 甚至更糟 |
[24:20] | – Got it? – We got it. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[24:22] | Discharge will take a couple of hours. | 出院需要几个小时 |
[24:24] | I let the ranch know in the hopes they could arrange a ramp, | 我会通知牧场那边 希望他们能安排一个坡道 |
[24:26] | and what-do-you-know, the bunkhouse already has one. | 你知道吗 木屋已经有一个坡道了 |
[24:29] | That’s how dangerous your job is. You need to think about that. | 你的工作就是这么危险 好好考虑下吧 |
[24:31] | You called the ranch? | 你打给牧场了 |
[24:33] | Who did you talk to? What did they say? | 你和谁谈了 他们说什么 |
[24:35] | Said they were sending a car. | 说他们正开车过来 |
[24:41] | What’s the matter, baby? Why aren’t you happy? | 怎么了 宝贝 你怎么不开心 |
[25:00] | Need to show you something. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[25:02] | – Me? – Yep. | -我 -对 |
[25:05] | This boy any relation to you? | 这个男孩和你有关系吗 |
[25:11] | – What did he do? – Tried to rob a convenience store | -他做了什么 -打算用螺丝刀 |
[25:14] | with a screwdriver. | 抢劫便利店 |
[25:15] | You can see how that worked out for him. | 你可以看到是什么下场 |
[25:18] | What are you going to do with him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[25:20] | Well, I was going to put him in foster care, | 嗯 我本来打算把他送到寄养中心的 |
[25:22] | but he, he claims that you’re his guardian. | 但他 他声称你是他的监护人 |
[25:27] | I’m his what? | 我是他的谁 |
[25:28] | That’s what he says. | 这是他说的 |
[25:45] | No bullshit, what are his odds? | 不扯别的 他的胜算有多大 |
[25:50] | Odds on what? | 什么胜算 |
[25:52] | A future. | 未来 |
[25:54] | That’s his future. | 这就是他的未来 |
[25:55] | The world’s lucky if it’s drugs that send him to prison | 如果是毒品把他送进监狱 那还算幸运 |
[25:57] | and not murder or something worse. | 至少不是谋杀或者更糟糕的事情 |
[26:01] | Look, it’s a horrible thing to say, but the best thing for this world | 这么说很可怕 但对这个世界来说最好的事 |
[26:05] | is if he goes to sleep tonight and doesn’t wake up tomorrow morning. | 是他今晚一觉睡去 再也不起 |
[26:47] | – Hello, dear. – Hello, darling. | -亲爱的 -亲爱的 |
[26:51] | – I made dinner. – Dinner? | -我做了晚饭 -晚饭吗 |
[26:54] | Dinner. | 晚饭 |
[26:56] | Thank you. What did you make? | 谢谢 你做了什么 |
[27:00] | Hamburger Helper. | 汉堡帮手 |
[27:03] | You didn’t have any hamburger, so I used tuna. | 你没有汉堡肉 所以我用了吞拿鱼 |
[27:07] | So Tuna Helper. | 所以是 吞拿鱼帮手 |
[27:09] | You put tuna in the Hamburger Helper… | 你把吞拿鱼放进了汉堡帮手… |
[27:12] | Why not just use the Tuna Helper, darling? | 为什么不直接用吞拿鱼帮手呢 亲爱的 |
[27:18] | They make tuna helper? | 有吞拿鱼帮手吗 |
[27:20] | You know what, let’s just go into town, get a bite. | 你知道吗 我们还是进城去吃点东西吧 |
[27:23] | – What do you say? – You should try it. | -你说什么 -你应该试试 |
[27:25] | Might surprise you. | 可能会让你惊喜 |
[27:28] | The kid sure likes it. | 孩子肯定喜欢 |
[27:31] | The kid? | 孩子 |
[27:35] | What kid, Beth? | 什么孩子 贝丝 |
[27:39] | I think he might be our kid, baby. | 我觉得他可能是我们的孩子 亲爱的 |
[27:53] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[27:56] | My name’s… | 我叫… |
[27:56] | You know what? Shut up. Just shut up. | 闭嘴 你别说了 |
[27:58] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[28:01] | You, twenty years ago. | 你 二十年前的你 |
[28:03] | With the same options that you had. | 面对着同样的选择 |
[28:06] | Look, he doesn’t have to be here. | 他不是非得要留在这 |
[28:07] | It’s your decision, but… | 看你了 但是… |
[28:10] | you’re the one that’s got to tell him. | 得你去和他说 |
[28:11] | I gotta tell him? All right. | 我去和他说 行 |
[28:14] | Boy. Get your shit and get out of my house. | 小孩 收拾好你的东西滚出去 |
[28:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:25] | Sorry, kid. | 不好意思 孩子 |
[28:27] | We gave it our best shot. | 我们尽力了 |
[28:32] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道去哪 |
[28:33] | You got four choices. Pick a direction. | 你有四个选择 选个方向 |
[29:07] | Fucking son of a bitch. | 他妈的小混蛋 |
[29:15] | You went to plan B pretty quick. | 你这第二手准备得挺快啊 |
[29:19] | What’s plan B? | 什么第二手 |
[29:20] | Wait until everybody goes to sleep, | 等大家都睡着了 |
[29:22] | rob every car and truck on the ranch, | 抢走牧场上的每一辆车和卡车 |
[29:24] | like a little raccoon. | 就像只小浣熊 |
[29:25] | Don’t you have it all figured out. | 难道你没弄清楚吗 |
[29:26] | Come here, you little shit. | 过来 小东西 |
[29:29] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:31] | Go on. | 往前走 |
[29:35] | Go lay on that couch and you don’t fucking move. | 去躺在沙发上 不要动 |
[29:40] | I’ll just rob you when you’re sleeping. | 等你睡着了我会抢你东西的 |
[29:42] | I ain’t sleeping. I’m gonna sit in that chair until the morning | 我不睡觉的 我会在椅子上坐到早晨 |
[29:44] | and then I’m going to run your ass into town. | 然后我会把你扔到镇上 |
[29:46] | Can he at least finish whatever we’re calling this? | 可以让他吃完这堆东西吗 |
[29:50] | – Please. – Sure, why not. Here. | -拜托你 -当然可以 |
[29:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:55] | Eat up. | 吃完 |
[30:07] | What an appetite? | 胃口挺好啊 |
[30:10] | Well, I’m pooped. Gonna head up. | 我累死了 先上去了 |
[30:19] | Goodnight, kid. | 晚安 小朋友 |
[30:24] | Boy, you sure out-kicked your coverage with that one. | 兄弟 这么好的机会可别浪费了 |
[30:31] | All right, you little shit. | 既然这样 小鬼 |
[30:34] | Come on, I got a place for you. | 过来 我给你找个地方 |
[30:36] | Come on, get up. | 快起来 |
[30:45] | Hey. Easy, or you’re going to get hurt. | 别紧张 不然你会受伤的 |
[30:57] | Bed, water. | 床 水 |
[31:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:01] | What about a bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[31:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[31:22] | Get up. Let’s go. | 起来 出发 |
[31:43] | That’ll be the last fucking thing you do. | 敢在我这抽烟 你他妈就死定了 |
[31:49] | You can drop me off anywhere. You don’t have to take me into town. | 随便哪把我扔下吧 不必把我送进城 |
[31:52] | What, so you can rob somebody else’s ranch? | 怎么 好让你去抢别的牧场吗 |
[31:54] | No, your ass is going to town. | 没门 你必须进城 |
[31:56] | All I asked for was a chance. | 我只想要个机会 |
[31:57] | No, you didn’t ask for shit. | 不 你不是的 |
[31:58] | You puppy dogged my lady and she asked me. | 你缠着我女人 然后让她来求我 |
[32:01] | And the answer’s no. You don’t get a chance. | 我的回答是不行 你没机会 |
[32:04] | Ain’t that the fucking truth. | 事情才不是这样的 |
[32:09] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[32:13] | Get out of my truck. | 滚下我的车 |
[32:14] | Get the fuck out. Get out of here. | 出去 滚出去 |
[32:20] | Word of advice? Rob a second home, not a ranch. | 想要建议吗 抢人的房子 别抢牧场 |
[32:23] | Maybe you won’t get fucking shot. | 可能你就不会被枪杀了 |
[32:42] | Fuck you, asshole. | 滚 混蛋 |
[32:55] | Shit. | 操 |
[33:12] | Come on! Come on, motherfucker! | 过来 过来 王八羔子 |
[33:17] | Life doesn’t give people like you chances, kid, | 生活不会给你这样的人机会 孩子 |
[33:20] | if you haven’t noticed | 如果你还不懂 |
[33:22] | and asking for one is a waste of goddamn time. | 请求别人给机会就是在浪费时间 |
[33:25] | So I’m supposed to just take what I get in life? | 所以我应该接受生活带给我的一切吗 |
[33:28] | Get raped in a foster home? | 在寄养家庭被强奸 |
[33:30] | I’ve been down that road. | 我就是这么过来的 |
[33:32] | I ain’t never going back. | 我不想再回去了 |
[33:35] | Ask me for something else. | 向我提点别的请求 |
[33:39] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[33:41] | Like a job. | 一份工作 |
[33:46] | Can I have a job? | 我能有工作吗 |
[33:48] | Can you ride? | 你会骑马吗 |
[33:50] | No. | 不会 |
[33:53] | Can you rope? | 你会系绳子吗 |
[33:55] | No. | 不会 |
[34:02] | You see that bag in the field? | 看到田里的那个包了吗 |
[34:04] | Go ahead and take your backpack off. | 脱下你的背包 |
[34:08] | I want you to run out there and I want you to grab it for me. | 我要你跑过去 然后把它拿回给我 |
[34:10] | And just bring it back. Go ahead. | 把它拿回来就好了 去吧 |
[34:41] | There’ll be no stealing, you understand me? | 不准偷东西 懂吗 |
[34:43] | If I catch you stealing, you are fucking gone. | 如果我发现你偷东西 你就完蛋了 |
[34:47] | You hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:52] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[36:57] | So, I got Jake on this Metallic Cat colt. | 所以 我让杰克骑上金属猫小马 |
[36:59] | I want you to buy and put down the road. | 我想你把它买下 |
[37:01] | Hey, I tell you what, | 我和你说 |
[37:03] | I don’t know how big a name you’re trying to make, | 我不知道你想搞出多大的名堂 |
[37:05] | but you oughta let me call Bobby Patton | 但你应该让我联系鲍比·巴顿 |
[37:07] | and see if he’ll sell you a share of Metallic. | 看他愿不愿意卖你金属地的股份 |
[37:09] | ‘Cause that would make a splash. | 因为那会引起轰动 |
[37:11] | When you jump in the pool for me, Travis, | 等你为我闪亮登场的时候 特拉维斯 |
[37:15] | you do a cannonball. | 给我震撼全场 |
[37:16] | I’ll do it. Cannonball it is. | 我会的 这就会震撼全场 |
[37:20] | Hey, that, bald-faced cow? | 那只白脸奶牛 |
[37:23] | The one with the white belly’s good, Corey? | 肚皮白色的好 科里 |
[37:34] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[37:36] | That there is the new stall cleaner. | 新的马廐清洁工 |
[37:39] | Looks a little young to be going on the payroll. | 这年龄 看起来还不能做有薪劳动啊 |
[37:41] | No, he don’t go on the payroll. | 他不拿薪水 |
[37:43] | He’s like me, sir. | 他像我一样 先生 |
[37:46] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[37:47] | Carter, but everyone calls me Chubby. | 卡特 但大家都叫我胖仔 |
[37:50] | Don’t look chubby to me. | 我不觉得你胖 |
[37:52] | Was when I was a baby, I guess. | 那还是我小时候 |
[37:53] | It’s what my dad called me. Sorta just stuck. | 我爸这么叫我 就这么叫下来了 |
[37:56] | Where’s your dad now? | 你爸现在在哪 |
[37:58] | Polluting the dirt they buried him in. | 污染埋他的泥土 |
[38:02] | Shit. | 我去 |
[38:04] | Just like you? | 和你一样 |
[38:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[38:10] | Go stand over there a minute, would you? | 你到那儿站一下 可以吗 |
[38:17] | What in the world… this your idea? | 世界真小… 是你的主意吗 |
[38:19] | No, sir, it’s your daughter’s. | 不 是你女儿的 |
[38:22] | You okay with this? | 你可以接受吗 |
[38:24] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[38:28] | – I said maybe. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I got it. | -我说或许吧 -好好好 我明白了 |
[38:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[38:31] | – What did he say? – Maybe. | -他说了什么 -或许吧 |
[38:33] | – What does that mean? – Mean’s fucking maybe. | -那是什么意思 -就是或许吧 |
[38:40] | Wet shavings and manure goes in this wheelbarrow. | 湿刨花和粪便放进这个手推车 |
[38:43] | I want you to dump it out there. It’s a big old pile, you can’t miss. | 把它们丢到外面 已经堆了一堆了 很显眼 |
[38:47] | Wait, what about the horses? | 等下 那马呢 |
[38:49] | What about them? | 它们怎么了 |
[38:52] | I gotta walk in there with them? | 我要和它们一起待马厩里吗 |
[38:53] | No, I want you to rappel from the fucking ceiling. | 不然 你用绳子吊着从天花板上下来 |
[38:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:01] | You walk in there with the horse. | 你进到马厩里面 |
[39:03] | You clean up the shit, and then you close the door. | 打扫干净 然后关上门 |
[39:12] | It ain’t fucking rocket science. Now, let’s get to it. | 又不是让你造火箭 快点去 |
[39:23] | Boss is going to want to talk to you. | 老板想跟你聊聊 |
[39:25] | Hang out here somewhere. | 他在牧场里 |
[39:31] | Got it? | 扶好了吗 |
[39:32] | – Thanks. – Yeah, be careful. | -谢了 -没事 注意点 |
[39:34] | You get the door? | 门关了吗 |
[39:46] | Jimmy’s back, sir. | 吉米回来了 老板 |
[39:49] | Jimmy’s back. | 吉米回来了 |
[39:52] | Is that the word? | 是吗 |
[39:54] | We’ll be back. | 我俩马上回来 |
[39:59] | – Okay. – All right. Good job. | -好了 -很好 做得好 |
[40:12] | Boy, he sure got lucky when he found you. | 能遇见你 他可真是走大运 |
[40:15] | No, I’m the lucky one. | 不 是我运气好 |
[40:18] | No, honey. You aren’t. | 不是 亲爱的 不是你 |
[40:20] | Can you give us a minute? | 让我俩单独聊聊吧 |
[40:29] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:32] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[40:35] | I don’t have any feeling in the tips of my fingers, | 虽然指尖没有任何知觉 |
[40:37] | but they still hurt. | 但还是很疼 |
[40:38] | I don’t know how I can’t feel them | 我不知道为什么没有知觉 |
[40:41] | and they hurt at the same time, you know? | 也会特别疼 |
[40:44] | My grandfather lost his leg. | 我祖父的腿断了 |
[40:46] | Said the worst pain he ever felt was in his toes | 他说 自从腿断了之后 |
[40:48] | after his leg was gone. | 最疼的就是脚趾 |
[40:50] | Phantom pain, they call it. | 他们说 这叫幻肢痛 |
[40:53] | Yeah. I guess that’s what I got. | 对 应该就是那种感觉 |
[40:59] | You broke your word to me, Jimmy. | 你食言了 吉米 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:07] | You broke your word. | 你没有遵守你的诺言 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[41:14] | Tell you what, you know I’m so… | 说实话 你知道我太… |
[41:16] | I’m so goddamn tired of being right. | 太他妈讨厌自己是对的了 |
[41:18] | I told you this would happen. And what did I say next… | 我说过事情会变成这样 然后我还说… |
[41:21] | Look, please don’t fire me, sir. | 请不要辞退我 |
[41:23] | All right, I can still be useful. | 可以吗 我还能干活 |
[41:24] | – There’s all sorts… – How? How can you be useful? | -各种活儿… -怎么干活 你还能干什么 |
[41:27] | You can’t ride. You can’t lift anything. | 你骑不了马 你抬不了东西 |
[41:29] | But in a few months you will | 不过几个月后 |
[41:30] | and you’ll think you have cheating fate all figured out | 你会觉得又能玩弄命运于股掌了 |
[41:32] | and you’ll do it again and I won’t watch it happen. | 接着再来这么一出 我不会让这事发生 |
[41:34] | – Please. – Please? | -求你了 -求我 |
[41:36] | – Mr. Dutton, please. – Please what? | -达顿先生 求你了 -求我什么 |
[41:37] | What do you think I’m going to do? Kick you off the ranch? | 你觉得我要做什么 撵你走吗 |
[41:41] | I made a promise to your grandfather, | 我跟你祖父有承诺在先 |
[41:43] | and unlike you, I keep my word. | 我跟你不一样 我会遵守诺言 |
[41:44] | But I’m done trying to make a man out of you, Jimmy. | 但是我已经不想再培养你了 吉米 |
[41:47] | I’m leaving that to someone else. | 我已经另有人选了 |
[41:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:55] | It’s the last favor I call in for you. | 这是我最后能帮你的了 |
[41:57] | You screw this up, and you’re on your own. | 你把事情搞砸了 好自为之吧 |
[42:00] | Get you packed up, Jimmy. | 收拾东西吧 吉米 |
[42:03] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪 |
[42:04] | Travis is pulling out of here tomorrow, you’re going with him. | 特拉维斯明天就走了 你跟他一起 |
[42:09] | Where? | 去哪 |
[42:10] | Where cowboying was invented. | 牛仔的故乡 |
[42:13] | And if those boys can’t make one out of you, | 如果那些人不能把你培养成牛仔的话 |
[42:15] | you weren’t meant to be one. | 那你就没有当牛仔的命 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry, Jimmy. | 抱歉 吉米 |
[42:19] | It wasn’t my decision. | 这并非我的决定 |
[42:43] | Nah, nah, nah. Close the stall. | 不行 记得关上门 |
[42:55] | I’m going to teach you a trick | 我教你一招 |
[42:57] | so that you don’t blow this opportunity. | 这样你就不会把这个机会搞砸 |
[43:01] | Don’t think that you deserve it. | 别觉得自己配 |
[43:06] | You don’t deserve it. | 你不配 |
[43:08] | And you never will. | 你永远都配不上 |
[43:12] | You don’t deserve it? | 难道你不配吗 |
[43:15] | No one deserves it. | 没有人配得上 |
[43:19] | All right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[43:38] | Jimmy, you look like you need a beer. | 吉米 看你这样子 得喝杯酒啊 |
[43:41] | – Can he even drink? – He shouldn’t drink. | -他能喝酒吗 -他不能喝 |
[43:43] | All right, whatever. More for us. | 好吧 管他呢 咱俩多喝点 |
[43:44] | Did you guys see those fucking horses today? | 你们今天看到那群该死的马了吗 |
[43:46] | Goddamn, what I’d give to ride one of those sons of bitches. | 天 要是能让我骑下就好了 |
[43:48] | Get your ass dashboarded right into the dirt. | 然后把自己摔个四脚朝天 |
[43:50] | Bullshit! Fuck you, coming from a guy | 瞎扯 去你的 你都能从跷跷板上摔下来 |
[43:52] | who could get bucked off by a fucking seesaw. | 还有脸说我呢 |
[43:54] | I heard riding and I heard fucking. What are we doing? | 又骑马 又该死的 干什么呢 |
[43:56] | – All right. Come here, let’s go. – Play cards? | -好吧 走 我们走 -打牌吗 |
[43:58] | You wanna lose? | 你不怕输啊 |
[44:00] | Big, small is auto in to you. | 大还是小 都听你的 |
[44:02] | Hey, Lloyd? Got any requests? | 劳埃德 有什么想听的吗 |
[44:07] | Okay, we’ll go auto in on the turn. | 行 我们这次玩转牌 |
[44:11] | Well, I guess I’ll pick. | 那我来选吧 |
[44:14] | Check is in the mail. | 支票在信封里 |
[44:18] | ♪ I’ve been awasting my time ♪ | ♪ 我一直在浪费时间 ♪ |
[44:21] | ♪ Hell I don’t need no more rain ♪ | ♪ 该死 别再下雨了 ♪ |
[44:26] | ♪ I’ve been gone for so long ♪ | ♪ 我已经离开太久 ♪ |
[44:28] | ♪ I think the devil lost my name ♪ | ♪ 恶魔应该已把我遗忘 ♪ |
[44:34] | ♪ The blood drips from my nose ♪ | ♪ 血从我的鼻子滴下 ♪ |
[44:38] | ♪ And the highway’s killing time ♪ | ♪ 让高速公路消磨时间 ♪ |
[44:42] | ♪ This here goodly six string ♪ | ♪ 这里的和弦很美妙 ♪ |
[44:46] | ♪ Well it eases my mind ♪ | ♪ 这让我心旷神怡 ♪ |
[44:53] | Sit down right there. | 好好坐在那 |
[44:56] | Well, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[45:01] | I was pretty certain that you’d dropped him off | 我知道你一定会 |
[45:03] | – on the highway somewhere. – I did, honey. | -把他丢在公路上 -当然 亲爱的 |
[45:09] | Smells good in here. | 闻起来不错 |
[45:14] | Here. | 给 |
[45:15] | Hamburger Helper. | 汉堡帮手 |
[45:17] | Made with hamburger this time. | 这次用的是汉堡肉 |
[45:29] | This looks good, sweetie. | 看起来很好吃 亲爱的 |
[45:31] | Yeah, I think I got this whole cooking thing figured out. | 是吗 我觉得我已经搞懂做饭这回事了 |
[45:35] | Yeah? Let me see. | 是吗 我尝尝 |
[45:41] | That’s good. | 味道不错 |
[45:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[46:10] | This, this makes you happy, don’t it? | 这是不是会让你开心 |
[46:13] | It does. | 是的 |
[46:15] | Want to know why? | 想知道原因吗 |
[46:17] | ‘Cause you got a mean streak like a fucking badger. | 因为你的脾气跟獾一样坏 |
[46:25] | Here, have some more. | 来 多吃点 |
[46:53] | Shit. | 靠 |
[46:56] | I’m in trouble. | 我完蛋了 |
[46:57] | Already? | 这么快吗 |
[47:00] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[47:03] | Rip told me to be the first to the barn. | 雷普让我第一个到畜棚 |
[47:05] | – And I’m not. – Well, I don’t count. | -我没有 -我不算数 |
[47:08] | Not working. This is… | 我不算数 这是… |
[47:11] | physical therapy. | 治疗身体 |
[47:13] | That’s right, you got shot. | 对 你中枪了 |
[47:15] | – Yep. – Bet that smarts. | -对 -应该很疼吧 |
[47:17] | Don’t recommend it. | 最好别中枪 |
[47:19] | Why don’t you get up here and open this door for me? | 要不你过来 帮我把门打开 |
[47:42] | – Where you going? – Don’t know. Just going. | -你要去哪 -不知道 就是出去走走 |
[47:49] | You were the first one here. | 你是第一个到的 |
[47:51] | – No, not really. – No, sir, you were the first. | -不是 不算是 -不 你就是第一个 |
[47:55] | That’s a good sign. You keep it up. | 挺好的 继续保持 |
[47:58] | Rip told me the trick. | 雷普教了我一招 |
[48:00] | Yeah? | 教了你什么 |
[48:02] | Never think I deserve it. | 永远不要觉得自己配得上 |
[48:06] | Yeah, well… | 这个… |
[48:08] | No one deserves it. But you try to anyway. | 没有人配得上 不过你努力了 |
[48:12] | – That’s what he said. – Yeah. | -他就是这么说的 -嗯 |
[48:15] | Well, if I don’t come back, you send out the search party. | 如果我没回来的话 就让搜寻队去找我 |
[48:21] | Where do I send ’em? Don’t know where you’re going. | 我让他们去哪找 根本不知道你去哪了 |
[48:23] | Guess they’ll have to earn the title, then? | 看来他们也得努力才能配叫这个名吧 |