时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:36] | First one today, aren’t you? | 你是今天第一个来的吧 |
[03:38] | Nope. | 不是 |
[03:41] | No? | 不是吗 |
[03:42] | Getting to the barn first is no easy trick. | 要当第一名真是太难了 |
[03:45] | I’d set that alarm back a half hour to be sure. | 我通常会把闹钟调快半小时 以防万一 |
[04:00] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:04] | Starting to think you lost faith in my riding skills. | 我开始觉得你不相信我的骑术了 |
[04:08] | I lost faith in damn near everything else, but not your riding. | 我就算什么都不相信了 也会相信你的骑术 |
[04:11] | – Ain’t that. – No? | -是吗 -不 |
[04:14] | Just don’t know how many more times we’ll get to do this. | 只是不知道这样的日子还能继续多久 |
[04:19] | Me neither, son. | 我也不知道 儿子 |
[04:21] | Me neither. | 谁能知道呢 |
[04:39] | We’ll head up the East Canyon check them pastures, | 我们去东部峡谷看看草场情况 |
[04:41] | and just doctor down into the valley. | 一路往下进入山谷 |
[04:44] | Just don’t seem right after what he’s been through. | 他经历了这么多 这样不合适 |
[04:49] | Lloyd, he needs to grow up. | 罗伊德 他需要成长 |
[04:50] | He ain’t been doing that here. | 在这里他没法成长 |
[04:52] | He wears the brand. This is his home. | 他身上有烙印 这是他的家 |
[04:56] | Not anymore it ain’t. Not for a while. | 现在不再是了 暂时不是了 |
[05:03] | Where’s Walker at, Lloyd? | 沃克在哪 罗伊德 |
[05:05] | Sleeping in that barrel racer’s trailer… | 睡在那个绕桶赛骑手的拖车里… |
[05:10] | I sure don’t know how much more my pride can take of that little son of a bitch. | 我不知道我的骄傲还能承受多久那个小混蛋 |
[05:15] | Jimmy’s kicked out of the bunkhouse | 吉米被赶出工棚 |
[05:17] | – but these girls… – Lloyd, get your fucking head right. | -这些姑娘… -罗伊德 你他妈清醒一点 |
[05:22] | And you leave your pride right here in this bunkhouse. | 把你的骄傲留在工棚吧 |
[05:28] | Let’s go to work. | 干活了 |
[05:43] | Why are you sleeping in a trailer, Walker? | 你为什么要睡在车里 沃克 |
[05:46] | So that old fart don’t stab me in my sleep. | 我怕那个老东西半夜捅我一刀 |
[05:51] | What’s the job today? | 今天要干什么 |
[05:52] | Go on and start saddling horses then drag the arena. | 给马上鞍 然后带去竞技场 |
[05:55] | Travis will be here in a bit. | 特拉维斯很快就到 |
[06:06] | Weren’t my idea to invite a bunch of barrel racers to live here. | 也不是我请那群女骑手住进来的 |
[06:11] | You got no problem riding them, though, do? | 但你骑得不是挺来劲吗 |
[06:15] | Hell, I was in prison for seven years. | 毕竟我都坐了七年牢 |
[06:17] | You’re lucky I don’t drill a hole in the side of that barn | 你就庆幸我没在谷仓墙上凿个洞 |
[06:21] | and take it for a ride too. | 然后也骑上一骑 |
[06:28] | Did he say which ranch? | 他说了哪个牧场吗 |
[06:31] | Just said Texas. | 只说在得克萨斯州 |
[06:34] | Texas? | 得克萨斯 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[06:37] | You ever been? | 你去过吗 |
[06:40] | Then you don’t know. | 那你什么都不知道 |
[06:41] | Everything in that place is trying to bite you, stick you, or sting you. | 那地方所有东西都会咬你 刺你 叮你 |
[06:45] | It’s a hundred and ten in the fucking shade. | 百分之一百一的操蛋 |
[06:46] | Yeah, well, I didn’t choose it. | 也不是我自己选的 |
[06:53] | Look, I don’t have anything. | 我什么都没有 |
[06:56] | I don’t have a family, I don’t have anyone. | 我没有家人 没有依靠 |
[07:00] | This is my family. | 这里就是我的家 |
[07:02] | This is all I have, so I didn’t… | 是我的全部 我没有… |
[07:05] | I didn’t have a fucking choice. | 我他妈也没得选 |
[07:07] | Which one of those wranglers sat with you every day, | 那些牛仔有谁每天陪在你身边 |
[07:11] | all day, all night, fed you, dressed you? | 没日没夜地照顾你吃饭穿衣 |
[07:15] | And you have the nerve to look me in the eye | 你敢不敢看着我的眼睛 |
[07:17] | and say that you don’t have anyone, Jimmy? | 说你无依无靠 吉米 |
[07:19] | – That’s not what I meant. – You could’ve chosen me. | -我不是那个意思 -你本可以选我 |
[07:21] | You could’ve chosen me. But you didn’t. | 你本可以选我 可你没有 |
[07:24] | – So, you’re right, you’re all out of choices, – Don’t… | -你说得对 你没得选 -别… |
[07:27] | Because your only other choice is fucking done with you. | 因为你的唯一人选也跟你玩完了 |
[07:32] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[07:58] | Son of a bitch. | 要命 |
[08:00] | Boy, come here. | 孩子 过来 |
[08:06] | Did you put that saddle on this horse? | 是你给马上的鞍吗 |
[08:08] | Yep. | 是 |
[08:11] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 这样没觉得有什么不对劲吗 |
[08:13] | Don’t really know the picture. | 我其实不太懂 |
[08:14] | I just winged it. | 我即兴发挥了一下 |
[08:15] | Right, if you don’t know how to do something, don’t do it. | 如果你不知道怎么做 就别做 |
[08:19] | Cause it’s gonna get you hurt or even worse on this ranch. | 因为在这牧场 你可能会弄伤自己 甚至更糟 |
[08:21] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[08:22] | – Gotcha. – No, hey, hey. | -得嘞 -不行 回来 |
[08:24] | It ain’t “gotcha.” It’s “Yes, sir.” | 别说”得嘞” 说”明白 先生” |
[08:27] | Learn some fucking manners. | 他妈的懂点礼仪吧 |
[08:30] | Yes, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[08:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:42] | Hey, Kiddo. What’s your name? | 小崽子 你叫什么 |
[08:44] | Everyone’s just been calling me “boy.” | 大家都叫我”孩子” |
[08:47] | So you want to be a cowboy? | 你想做个牛仔男孩吗 |
[08:49] | Life kinda robbed me of my options. | 生活逼得我无路可选 |
[08:51] | Well, that’s how it usually starts. | 一开始都是这样 |
[09:28] | Why does he get the roast beef? | 他为什么有烤牛肉 |
[09:30] | ‘Cause there’s only enough for one and he won’t eat peanut butter. | 因为只有一人份的 他不吃花生酱 |
[09:34] | Boy’s not hungry enough. | 他还没尝过饿的滋味 |
[09:46] | – Home late? – Don’t know. | -今天回来晚吗 -不知道 |
[09:48] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[09:50] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:20] | Eat fast. | 快吃 |
[10:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[10:27] | Hey. Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[10:31] | Where are you taking me! | 你要带我去哪 |
[10:51] | Emmett Walsh is in your office. | 埃米特·沃什在你办公室 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | – Emmett. – Kayce. | -埃米特 -凯西 |
[11:00] | – Have a seat. – Naw, I’m all right. | -坐吧 -不用了 |
[11:04] | How’s your father doing? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[11:06] | He’s about through it, I guess. | 差不多快好了 |
[11:09] | That tough old bastard’s hard to kill, isn’t he? | 他那条老命可真够硬的 |
[11:12] | You too, I guess. | 你也一样吧 |
[11:14] | Yeah, we’re just stubborn that way. | 是 我们就是命硬 |
[11:16] | Kayce, I… I know you’re up to your neck in shit | 凯西… 我知道你现在一堆烦心事 |
[11:19] | and I don’t mean to add on to it, but… | 我也不想再给你添堵 但… |
[11:22] | I’ve tried everything else. | 我什么办法都试过了 |
[11:23] | I’ve tried being nice, I’ve tried lawyers. | 我试过友善交谈 试过请律师 |
[11:25] | I’ve tried just about everything I can think of. | 能想到的方法我都试过了 |
[11:28] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[11:29] | This son of a bitch from Cali-fucking-fornia, | 一个他妈的加州来的混蛋 |
[11:32] | bought property across from mine. | 买下了我对面的地 |
[11:34] | My easement goes through his land. | 我对他的土地享有地役权 |
[11:37] | I push my cattle up to that easement to get them to summer pastures | 我根据地役权把牛赶过去到夏季草场 |
[11:41] | and this fucker, pardon my French. | 结果这傻逼 抱歉我说了脏话 |
[11:44] | You’ve been speaking French since you got here, Emmett. | 你来这儿就开始说脏话了 埃米特 |
[11:46] | What’d he do, put up a fence? | 他干嘛了 竖了围栏吗 |
[11:47] | Fuck no. Cattle guards all up and down the road. | 更离谱 在路上到处都竖着防畜栏 |
[11:51] | Now I have to truck in and out. | 现在我进进出出都得开卡车 |
[11:53] | And with the price of cattle, you know what that means. | 考虑到现在的牛价 你也知道有多离谱 |
[11:55] | Yeah, what do the lawyers say? | 确实 律师怎么说 |
[11:57] | The lawyers? Shit. | 律师 屁用没有 |
[11:58] | Back and forth for months. You know, lawyers. | 来来回回折腾了几个月 律师都这样 |
[12:02] | The trucking fees are eating me alive, Kayce. | 这卡车运费真是给我弄歇逼了 凯西 |
[12:06] | What do you want me to do about it? | 需要我做点什么 |
[12:07] | I don’t know… I don’t know, something. | 不知道… 我 总之做点什么 |
[12:13] | Get your damn green. | 拿上这绿碟子 |
[12:15] | You want to go look at some shit? | 去不去看点有意思的 |
[12:16] | Hell yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:20] | What did this fucking thing cost? | 这玩意花了多少钱 |
[12:22] | That is sexy. | 真性感 |
[12:24] | No. That’s sexy. | 不 那才叫性感 |
[12:28] | What did them fucking things cost? | 这些家伙又花了多少钱 |
[12:33] | Well… more than the truck. | 比那卡车贵 |
[12:41] | This is gonna be worth watching. | 这确实值得一看 |
[13:28] | Damn good horses right there. | 这些马真他妈不错 |
[13:43] | Are those all yours? | 全是你的吗 |
[13:47] | Are now. | 现在是了 |
[13:49] | Travis put one hell of a team together for you. | 特拉维斯为你组建了一个强大的队伍 |
[13:54] | Goddamn. | 太棒了 |
[14:00] | Just once I’d like to ride a horse like that. | 我也想骑骑看 哪怕就一次 |
[14:02] | If you tried to stop a horse like that | 你要敢这样停马 |
[14:03] | it would lawn-dart you into the cattle trough. | 它会像扔草坪飞镖一样把你扔进牛圈里 |
[14:05] | What? No. Have you trotted a horse past a mirror lately? | 是吗 你最近在镜子前策马奔腾过吗 |
[14:08] | ‘Cause you look like a drunk cat trying to fuck a football. | 因为你看着就像一只想操橄榄球的醉猫 |
[14:11] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么鬼话 |
[14:13] | That’s what a lawn dart looks like. | 草坪飞镖还真就是这样 |
[14:15] | I think I’m done doing that. | 我早就不玩了 |
[14:19] | Mia, can I talk to you for a minute please? | 米娅 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:23] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[14:27] | Hard to believe you can sell one of those and buy a brand new truck. | 真想不到卖这么一匹马 就能买一辆新卡车 |
[14:30] | You can sell one of those and buy a house. | 买套房都行 |
[15:11] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[15:14] | That it’s cruel, what I’m doing, sending you away. That it isn’t fair. | 你觉得我把你送走很残忍 很不公平 |
[15:19] | Yeah, not much in my life is fair. | 我这辈子没怎么被公平对待过 |
[15:24] | This isn’t a punishment, Jimmy. | 这不是惩罚 吉米 |
[15:25] | It’s an opportunity if you’ll let it be. | 你可以把它看作是一个机会 |
[15:29] | It’s costing me the only person who ever loved me | 代价是我失去了这辈子 |
[15:33] | in my whole fucking life. | 唯一一个爱我的人 |
[15:36] | If working another ranch for a while makes her leave, | 要是去别的牧场就会失去她的话 |
[15:38] | you never had her, son. | 只能说明你从未拥有过她 孩子 |
[15:41] | Love doesn’t walk that easy. | 爱情没那么容易消逝 |
[15:44] | If she really loves you, she’ll be right here when you get back. | 如果她真的爱你 就会在这里等你回来 |
[15:50] | When is that exactly? | 我到底什么时候走 |
[15:53] | When you’re ready. | 你准备好的时候 |
[15:57] | Who decides when I’m ready? | 谁来决定我什么时候准备好 |
[16:00] | You do. | 你自己 |
[16:03] | While you’re down there, you represent this ranch. | 去那边之后 你就代表着达顿牧场 |
[16:07] | You represent my brand. | 你就是我的门面 |
[16:09] | How you conduct yourself reflects on all of us. | 你怎么为人处事 就代表了我们所有人 |
[16:12] | Tra… Travis is giving you a ride down there. | 特拉维斯会载你过去 |
[16:16] | You find a way to be useful. | 到时候好好表现吧 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[16:25] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[16:32] | See you around, Jimmy. | 回见了 吉米 |
[16:43] | See you around. | 回见 |
[16:58] | Spinning son of a bitch. | 真他妈的能转 |
[16:59] | Yee-fucking-haw. | 太他妈牛 |
[17:00] | That’s the different between 5000 and 300,000 right there. | 三十万和两百万的马就有这么大区别 |
[17:03] | Travis… Let me run and stop just once. | 特拉维斯… 就让我骑停一次 |
[17:07] | You bet… for three hundred thousand dollars. | 想得美… 这马可值两百万 |
[17:09] | Come on, just once. | 拜托 就一次 |
[17:12] | This is a “you break it you buy it” kind of situation | 现在的情况是 “你弄坏了就得买下来” |
[17:14] | here, brother, and you can’t afford to buy it. | 但是呢 你又买不起 |
[17:16] | Nope, only race car drivers on the race cars. | 别想了 只有专业骑手才能骑 |
[17:18] | Is the gimp all packed up? | 那个瘸子收拾好了吗 |
[17:20] | The gimp? | 瘸子 |
[17:21] | – Jerry. – No, Jimmy. | -吉里 -不 吉米 |
[17:23] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[17:23] | Yeah, Jimmy’s gonna be ready to go. | 吉米快准备好了 |
[17:25] | We’ll get out of here around sundown. | 我们日落就出发 |
[17:28] | You going with them? | 你和他们一起去吗 |
[17:29] | Yes, sir, right as soon as Ethan and I | 是的 等伊森和我 |
[17:30] | get the rest of these colts finished. | 把这些小马的收尾工作完成就出发 |
[17:32] | Where’s the first stop? | 第一站是哪里 |
[17:33] | Well, we gotta go to Scottsdale. | 我们先去斯科茨代尔 |
[17:35] | Then we got to swing off into Vegas, meet the cutters. | 然后拐到拉斯维加斯 和栏牛马汇合 |
[17:37] | – You lucky son of a bitch. – Lucky son of a bitch. | -你太他妈走运了吧 -太他妈走运了 |
[17:40] | Then we gotta go to Fort Worth. | 然后去沃斯堡 |
[17:41] | Fuck, that’s the fucking stockyards, man. | 靠 那里可都是牲畜围场 |
[17:43] | That’s my stomping grounds. | 那儿可是我的地盘 |
[17:44] | Then we drop dipshit off at the Four Sixes. | 然后就把那笨蛋送到”四六牧场” |
[17:47] | Shit. He’s going to the Four Sixes? | 我操 他要去”四六牧场”吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[17:55] | He won’t last a week. | 他连一星期都撑不住 |
[17:57] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:10] | You look like a kid in the toy store who forgot his allowance. | 你就像个在玩具店里没钱买玩具的孩子 |
[18:14] | Darling, those are some of the finest horses in the world right there in front of us. | 宝贝 全世界最好的马匹可都在我们眼前了 |
[18:22] | That’s my inheritance running around in circles. | 我的遗产正绕场跑呢 |
[18:25] | Glad someone’s enjoying it. | 你开心就好 |
[18:27] | Your inheritance ain’t going nowhere. Believe me. | 你的遗产不会泡汤的 相信我吧 |
[18:33] | Hey, Carter’s done for the day. | 卡特该下班了 |
[18:36] | No, not even close. | 早着呢 |
[18:40] | It wasn’t a question. | 我没有在征求意见 |
[18:43] | I’m taking him shopping. He’s done. | 他下班了 我要带他去购物 |
[18:45] | Beth, please do not spoil that fucking boy. | 贝丝 你不能把这臭小子宠坏了 |
[18:49] | He needs to learn to work right now, he doesn’t need anything else. | 他现在需要学会谋生 不需要别的 |
[18:51] | – He doesn’t have shit. – He’s got this place. | -他什么都没有了 -他有这个地方 |
[18:54] | And right now that’s as good as it’s going to get. | 现在这样已经是最好的结果了 |
[18:58] | Look, I’m going to take him to Murdoch’s. | 我要带他去逛默多克商场 |
[18:59] | I’m going to get him a pair of boots and a decent jacket. Like, that’s it. | 给他买双靴子和一件像样的外套 就这样 |
[19:03] | It’s up to you. He’s your pet. | 你的宠物你决定吧 |
[19:08] | What did you call him? | 你说他是什么 |
[19:10] | Trust me with this boy. | 你应该放心把他交给我 |
[19:11] | You treat him like a pet | 你把他当成宠物来养 |
[19:13] | and that’s what you’re going to get… | 那你能得到的… |
[19:15] | a pet. And a not a good one. | 就是个宠物 还是不听话的那种 |
[19:17] | – Fuck you. – All right. | -去你妈的 -行吧 |
[19:23] | I love you. I’ll see you at the house. | 我爱你 到时候回家见 |
[19:26] | But fuck you. | 但是去你妈的 |
[19:27] | All right, baby. | 好的 宝贝 |
[19:30] | Hey, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:34] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[19:54] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:56] | I’m the Livestock Commissioner. I need to speak with Ralph Peterson. | 我是牲畜委员会理事 我找拉尔夫·彼得森 |
[20:00] | You need to make an appointment. | 你得预约才行 |
[20:02] | No, I don’t. | 我不需要预约 |
[20:03] | Leave or I’m calling the police. | 马上离开 不然我报警了 |
[20:04] | I am the police. Now open the gate. | 我就是警察 赶快开门 |
[20:06] | I’m calling my lawyer. | 我给律师打电话了 |
[20:09] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[20:34] | Now I’m on with the police | 我正和警察通话 |
[20:35] | so you go ahead and stay right where you are. | 所以你现在马上给我站住 |
[20:48] | This is Livestock Commissioner Dutton. | 我是牲畜委员会达顿理事 |
[20:50] | I’ve got a Mr. Peterson in my custody for refusing entry. | 因为拒绝警察入内而逮捕彼得森先生 |
[20:53] | You don’t have a warrant! | 你没有逮捕令 |
[20:54] | I don’t need a fucking warrant. | 我不需要 |
[20:57] | No… If I charge him, I’ll bring him in. | 不了… 如果要起诉他 我会把他收监 |
[21:03] | You arresting me? | 你要逮捕我 |
[21:05] | I want to see these cattle guards. | 我想看看那些防畜栏 |
[21:49] | Strange place for a meeting. | 奇怪的会面地点 |
[21:52] | It’s necessary. | 必须得是这里 |
[21:54] | You’ll understand why when I tell you. | 等我告诉你 你就明白了 |
[21:57] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[21:59] | Who ordered the attack on you. | 下令袭击你 以及你家人的 |
[22:01] | And your family. | 幕后黑手 |
[22:04] | You know? | 你知道 |
[22:06] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[22:09] | How do you know? | 怎么知道的 |
[22:11] | I can show you or you can trust me. | 你自己看 或者你选择相信我 |
[22:15] | But if I show you, it’s your trash to take out. | 如果你看了 那垃圾就由你负责了 |
[22:19] | We still have chess to play, you and me, | 你我之间还有没下完的棋局 |
[22:22] | and I refuse to surrender my queen. | 而我可不想交出我的皇后 |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 行 |
[22:28] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[22:29] | The man who wanted you dead. | 想让你死的人 |
[22:33] | I don’t know this man. | 我不认识他 |
[22:34] | He knows you. | 他认识你 |
[22:36] | Where is this man right now? | 这人现在在哪 |
[22:38] | State prison in Deer Lodge. | 迪尔洛奇的州监狱 |
[22:42] | I’m not in a very trusting mood, Tom. | 我现在不是很信任他人 汤姆 |
[22:43] | I think you need to show me. | 你得给我看 |
[22:46] | Then it becomes your trash. And you have to take it out. | 那就是你的垃圾了 你得自己处理 |
[22:49] | Just fucking show me. | 赶快给我看 |
[22:52] | I’m truly sorry for what happened to you, John. | 约翰 对于你身上发生的事情 我真的很遗憾 |
[22:56] | I hope this helps you get to the bottom of it. | 但愿这能助你查清楚事情原委 |
[23:17] | The suspense is killing me, Mo. | 我这颗心总悬着 真是要了我的命 莫 |
[23:19] | It’s just… Fucking killing me. | 真他妈… 受不了了 |
[23:22] | I want to watch him reach the pavement. | 我想看着他到公路上 |
[23:26] | You know, I’ve got better things to do with my day. | 算了吧 我今天还有其他事要干 |
[23:29] | This is worth the wait, John. | 这值得一等 约翰 |
[23:46] | This him? | 就是他吗 |
[23:47] | This is who he used to put it together. | 这是他雇来组织袭击的人 |
[24:02] | I don’t know who any of these fuckers are. | 这些混球我一个都不认识 |
[24:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:08] | Who is this? | 这又是谁 |
[24:09] | His cell mate from way back. | 他老早以前的狱友 |
[24:11] | The hit comes to him | 他指派的袭击 |
[24:13] | and then I put people together on the outside. | 然后我在外面组织人手 |
[24:17] | That’s all I do. I just put people together. | 就这样 我就是把人组织在一起 |
[24:23] | So you went to the militia. | 所以你去找了民兵组织 |
[24:25] | Yes, sir, I did. I went to the militia. | 是的 先生 我找了民兵组织 |
[24:28] | The same one that you burned. | 就是你们灭掉的那批 |
[24:31] | That’s all I did. | 我只负责那么多 |
[24:32] | I got nothing to do with what they did to you. | 他们对你所做的事情跟我无关 |
[24:35] | Who gives the order to him? | 谁给他下的命令 |
[24:42] | I’m keeping this. | 这东西我要了 |
[24:44] | It’s yours to keep. | 本来就是给你的 |
[24:48] | You can go now, Mo. | 你可以走了 莫 |
[25:11] | Now, why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么搞啊 |
[25:12] | All spring he’s marching cattle up this road, shitting everywhere. | 整个春天他都在这条路上赶牛 到处拉屎 |
[25:16] | Your cattle don’t shit? | 你的牛不拉屎的啊 |
[25:17] | I don’t have cattle. | 我不养牛 |
[25:18] | Raising something to eat is fucking barbaric. | 把东西养大再吃掉可太野蛮人了 |
[25:21] | You’re claiming an ag-exemption, aren’t you? | 你不是在申请特许免税吗 |
[25:22] | So what are you raising? | 所以你在养什么 |
[25:23] | Llamas. | 美洲驼 |
[25:24] | Llamas. What do you do with llamas? | 美洲驼 你养美洲驼干嘛 |
[25:27] | I don’t do anything with them, but get the tax break. | 啥都不干 就是能减税 |
[25:29] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[25:29] | That right there is wrong. | 这玩意放在这不合适 |
[25:31] | That violates his easement | 侵犯了他的地役权 |
[25:33] | and he has to spend money he doesn’t have | 他不得不花钱把牛装车 |
[25:34] | to load cattle in trucks because you don’t like cattle. | 就因为你不喜欢牛 |
[25:36] | I don’t have anything against cattle. | 我没有不喜欢牛 |
[25:38] | I just don’t want them on my fucking road. | 我就是不希望它们出现在我的路上 |
[25:39] | That is not your choice. | 这可由不得你 |
[25:41] | This land is mine. It’s mine! | 这块地是我的 是我的 |
[25:43] | You can’t tell me what to do on it. | 你不能命令我去做什么 |
[25:44] | You know what I can do? | 你知道我能做什么吗 |
[25:46] | I can make a good neighbor out of you. | 我能把你打造成个好邻居 |
[26:04] | I’ll just put in another one, you know. | 我再放一个就行 |
[26:07] | And another one. And another one. | 一个又一个 |
[26:10] | It’ll be cattle guards to the fucking interstate. | 他妈的一路铺到洲际公路上 |
[26:26] | Are you fucking crazy? You can’t put me in here! | 你他妈疯了吗 你不能把我放这 |
[26:30] | Come back! | 回来 |
[26:32] | Stop! No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[26:44] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:47] | You like your cattle guard so much, | 既然你那么喜欢防畜栏 |
[26:49] | why don’t you fucking live in them. | 就他妈住里面吧 |
[26:51] | Come back here, you crazy… You can’t leave me here. | 回来 你个疯子… 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[26:55] | Your grandchildren will have a lawsuit to pay off. | 我他妈告到你子子孙孙都躲不过 |
[26:57] | You get me outta here! Goddamn it! | 放我出去 该死 |
[27:16] | Hey. Put your seatbelt on. | 系好安全带 |
[27:19] | Thanksgiving is now earlier this year… | 今年的感恩节提早了… |
[27:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | But it could be challenging to unload… | 现在脱手的难度很大… |
[27:29] | The surge in what we’re seeing right now, especially when Covid… | 我们现在看到数量激增 特别是当新冠疫情… |
[27:42] | This has a massager? | 还有按摩功能的 |
[27:44] | Yup. | 是的 |
[27:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[27:50] | All right, that’s enough. Just… | 行了 够了 就是… |
[27:54] | I can get anything I want? Really? | 我要什么都可以吗 真的吗 |
[27:56] | Not anything. | 不是什么都行 |
[27:57] | You get a pair of boots, a decent jacket, and a hat. | 你会得到一双靴子 一件像样的夹克和一顶帽子 |
[28:01] | Don’t like wearing hats. | 不喜欢戴帽子 |
[28:03] | Then you picked the wrong line of work, buddy. | 那你就选错行业了 小鬼 |
[28:06] | Jeans? | 牛仔裤 |
[28:07] | Yeah, you can get a pair of jeans. Not them. | 对 牛仔裤可以 但不是这些 |
[28:09] | These. | 是这些 |
[28:11] | Shit, look at this! | 我操 看看这件 |
[28:15] | Yeah, no. | 嗯 不行 |
[28:34] | I mean… We gotta, right? | 我是说… 就要这件吧 可以吗 |
[28:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 行了 我们走吧 |
[28:41] | Where we going? | 去哪里 |
[28:43] | Take the shirt off. | 脱掉这件衣服 |
[28:46] | You said I could have it. | 你说我可以买的 |
[28:47] | No, I said you could get a pair of boots. | 不是 我说你可以买双靴子 |
[28:51] | I want this instead of boots. | 我想要这件 不想要靴子 |
[28:58] | – Take the fucking shirt off. – No. | -他妈的把衣服脱了 -我不 |
[29:00] | That’s child abuse. | 这是虐待儿童 |
[29:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:03] | It’s not child abuse. He’s taking off the fucking shirt. | 这不是虐待儿童 只是让他脱衬衫 |
[29:05] | She’s making me. I don’t want to. | 她逼我的 我不想这么做 |
[29:07] | I’m calling the police. That’s child abuse. | 我叫警察了 这就是虐待儿童 |
[29:09] | That wasn’t child abuse. | 这不是虐待儿童 |
[29:11] | This is fucking child abuse. | 这他妈就是虐待儿童 |
[29:13] | What the fuck? | 去你妈的 |
[29:24] | That is destruction of personal property. | 这是破坏个人财产 |
[29:26] | Assault is next. You ready to see that? | 接下来是袭击 你想看看吗 |
[29:28] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[29:32] | Lady, you crave trouble, | 小姐 是你想惹祸上身 |
[29:33] | you just don’t want resistance. | 但又欺软怕硬 |
[29:36] | And if you don’t want resistance around here | 如果你不想在这惹麻烦 |
[29:38] | you just mind your own business. | 就管好你自己的事 |
[29:41] | You have no idea how to parent a child. | 你根本不知道怎么照顾一个孩子 |
[29:48] | Well, ain’t that the truth? | 嗯 你说得可真对啊 |
[29:55] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你做得更好是吗 |
[29:59] | He’s all yours. | 他交给你了 |
[30:14] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[30:20] | You know what you did wrong. | 你知道你做错什么了 |
[30:24] | I tried to get more than we bargained for. | 我只是跟你商量 要点其他东西 |
[30:25] | I’m sorry. Jesus. | 我很抱歉 上帝啊 |
[30:27] | We didn’t have a bargain, kid. Okay? It was a gift. | 我们不能讨价还价 孩子 好吗 这是一份礼物 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:37] | Well, get in. | 行了 上车吧 |
[30:46] | Look, I’m going to tell you something. | 我要跟你说点事 |
[30:49] | It is a universal truth. | 这是一个普遍真理 |
[30:52] | Doesn’t matter where you live, man or woman, | 不管你是哪里人 你是男是女 |
[30:56] | it’s as true today as it was a thousand fucking years ago… | 这条真理亘古存在 延续至今… |
[31:02] | Do you want nice things? | 你想拥有好东西吗 |
[31:05] | You want the best? | 你想要最好的东西吗 |
[31:07] | There’s only four ways to get rich, kid. | 孩子 变有钱只有四种方法 |
[31:09] | Four. That’s it. | 只有四种 |
[31:12] | One. Inherit it. | 一 继承财产 |
[31:15] | That ain’t happening for you. | 这不会发生在你身上 |
[31:18] | Two. You steal it. | 二 去偷 |
[31:22] | You do not have, my friend, the patience, the power | 但我的朋友 你没有耐心 没有能力 |
[31:26] | or quite honestly the intellect | 或者老实说 也没这聪明劲 |
[31:28] | to steal anything of substance and keep it, so… | 偷任何有价值的东西并保管好 所以… |
[31:31] | Three, work really, really fucking hard. | 三 你只能他妈的非常非常努力 |
[31:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:38] | You learn. | 你学习 |
[31:41] | You fail. | 失败了 |
[31:43] | Learn more. Fail more. | 学得更多 失败更多 |
[31:47] | And don’t let anyone outwork you. | 别让任何人比你更努力 |
[31:53] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[31:56] | What’s option four? | 第四个选择是什么 |
[31:59] | Learn how to suck a dick like you lost your car keys in it. | 就好像你把车钥匙丢里面一样 学习卖力吸屌 |
[32:06] | Is that how you got rich? | 你是这样变有钱的吗 |
[32:13] | All right. | 没错 |
[32:26] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:28] | Please! | 救命 |
[32:31] | Please, help me! | 拜托 救救我 |
[32:33] | Help me, please! | 救救我 救命 |
[32:36] | Help me, please. | 救救我 拜托 |
[32:40] | Help. | 救命 |
[32:59] | Everybody ate? | 大家都吃了吗 |
[33:02] | You’re the first one here. | 你是第一个来的 |
[33:06] | Monica and Tate didn’t come down? | 莫妮卡和泰特没来吗 |
[33:13] | You… make them a couple of plates? | 你… 给他们做几道菜可以吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[33:44] | Where you’re heading are some of the best cowboys on earth. | 你要去的地方 有地球上最好的牛仔 |
[33:50] | No egos. | 不会太过自我 |
[33:52] | None of this bullshit. | 没有这些破事 |
[33:55] | No fighting for your life or your land. | 不用为了生命或土地战斗 |
[33:58] | It’s just cattle ranches to the horizon in every direction. | 你从各个角度看过去 都只是一个放牛牧场 |
[34:02] | It’s like God just froze everything in this one place, | 就像上帝把一切都冻结在那里 |
[34:06] | and just let it be. | 一直如此 |
[34:09] | I can imagine it’s gonna be a bit tough for you | 我能想象到 你重新回到这里 |
[34:11] | to come back here. | 会有一些难度 |
[34:14] | If I were you, I wouldn’t. | 如果我是你 我不会这样做 |
[34:18] | Biggest regret of my life is leaving | 我人生中最大的遗憾就是 |
[34:19] | the place you’re going to. | 离开了你想要去的那个地方 |
[34:24] | Adios, amigo. | 再见了 我的朋友 |
[34:28] | I’d brush up on that Spanish. | 我得温习下西班牙语了 |
[34:31] | You might need it. | 你可能需要它 |
[34:37] | – All right, Jerry, let’s go. – Jimmy. | -好了 杰瑞 我们走吧 -吉米 |
[34:39] | Whatever. Just get in the fucking truck. | 管他呢 快他妈上卡车吧 |
[34:50] | Whoa, hey, wait, what the fuck are you doing, man? | 等会 你他妈在干嘛 伙计 |
[34:52] | You can’t get in here with that shit on. | 你不能带着那些破玩意进来 |
[34:54] | These are Cayman Alligator seats. | 这可是开曼鳄鱼皮座位 |
[34:56] | Put all that shit in the back. Goddamn, dude. | 把那些操蛋东西都放到后面去 靠 |
[34:59] | Can you fucking believe this guy? | 你他妈的敢信吗 |
[35:03] | What if it falls off? | 如果掉了怎么办 |
[35:06] | What if it falls off? | 如果掉了怎么办 |
[35:07] | Well, maybe you ought to strap it down, Jimmy. | 或许你该把它绑紧点 吉米 |
[35:11] | With what? | 用什么绑 |
[35:12] | – Jesus Christ. – Well, how about a rope? | -上帝啊 -嗯 要不用绳子 |
[35:14] | You got a rope? | 你有绳子吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, I do have a rope. | 嗯 我确实有绳子 |
[35:17] | In fact everyone’s got a rope. You’re on a fucking ranch. | 事实上 每个人都有绳子 你他妈的可是在牧场上 |
[35:19] | Here, give me this shit. Just give it to me. | 来 把这东西给我 给我就行了 |
[35:20] | Give it to me. Take that shit off. | 给我 脱掉那玩意 |
[35:30] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[35:42] | Where’s our first stop? | 我们第一站去哪 |
[35:44] | Our first stop is shut the fuck up, all right? | 第一站就是你他妈的闭上嘴 懂吗 |
[35:46] | And our second stop is you make yourself useful | 第二站就是让你在马展上出点力 |
[35:48] | at these horse shows. This ain’t no fucking Uber. | 这他妈的可不是优步 |
[35:50] | We got to ride to Scottsdale with this fucking guy? | 我们要和这么个人去斯科茨代尔吗 |
[35:53] | You don’t fucking snore, do you, Jimmy? | 你他妈不打呼噜吧 吉米 |
[35:55] | I don’t know. I’ve never heard myself sleep. | 我不知道 我不知道自己睡着什么样 |
[35:58] | – You look like you snore. – Okay, that’s it. | -你看起来就是会打呼噜的人 -好吧 |
[35:59] | Hey, Tom? You don’t have any room in that big fucking thing? | 汤姆 你车里还有地方吗 |
[36:02] | Sure, last stall in the trailer. | 有 拖车里最后一个马厩空着呢 |
[36:06] | All right, we’re just going to drown this fucker out. | 行吧 我们就这么开着走吧 |
[36:08] | Put some road music on. | 来点公路音乐吧 |
[36:09] | – Yes. – A little Shane Smith. | -对 -来点谢恩·史密斯的歌 |
[36:10] | Shane Smith and the fucking Saints. | 谢恩·史密斯还有他妈的圣徒乐队[澳大利亚朋克摇滚乐队] |
[37:27] | Is it a one-shot… | 今天是喝一杯… |
[37:32] | or a two-shot day? | 还是喝两杯呢 |
[37:34] | It’s a pour the bottle in a bucket kind of day. | 是直接一瓶酒倒桶里喝的日子 |
[37:42] | – Lime? – Yeah. | -酸橙要吗 -要 |
[37:51] | Where’s the boy? | 孩子呢 |
[38:03] | Barn. | 畜棚 |
[38:07] | Yeah, I don’t want him sleeping here anymore. | 我不想让他继续睡这儿了 |
[38:10] | All right. | 行 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, you were right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[38:18] | Well, I’m sorry I was right. | 很抱歉我说对了 |
[38:21] | You couldn’t fill a thimble with | 我对人性的信心 |
[38:23] | my faith in humanity but that little bastard, he… | 已经没人能见缝插针 但那个小杂种 他… |
[38:27] | he tricked me. | 他骗到了我 |
[38:31] | Well, why don’t you let me work on the boy? | 要不我来教导这孩子吧 |
[38:35] | There’s a man in there somewhere. | 每个男孩心里都有个男人 |
[38:36] | Sometimes it just takes another man to find it. | 有时 需要其他男人来帮他找到 |
[38:40] | Know what I mean? | 懂我什么意思吗 |
[38:54] | I want you to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[38:57] | He’s not our son. | 他不是我们的儿子 |
[39:00] | No matter what he becomes, he’ll never be that. | 不管他变成什么样 都不会是我们的儿子 |
[39:06] | Nobody will. | 没有人会 |
[39:10] | The day’s coming when you’ll resent me for that. | 总有一天 你会因此恨我的 |
[39:14] | No, I won’t, sweety. | 不会的 亲爱的 |
[39:18] | It’s coming. | 总有这么一天的 |
[39:22] | You’ll see. | 你等着吧 |
[39:43] | You hungry? | 饿不饿 |
[39:45] | No. | 不饿 |
[39:49] | – You need to eat. – Is that what I need? | -得吃点东西啊 -是吗 |
[40:04] | Hey, buddy. I brought you some dinner. | 兄弟 我给你拿了点吃的 |
[40:08] | Leave it. | 放那吧 |
[40:11] | Come on out and eat, okay? | 出来吃点东西吧 |
[40:13] | He’s not coming out today. He’s worse today. | 他今天不会出来的 他今天过得不好 |
[40:17] | Son, come on out. | 儿子 出来吧 |
[40:20] | I said leave it. | 我说 放那就好了 |
[40:21] | He’s not coming out if someone’s in the room. | 只要屋里还有别人 他是不会出来的 |
[40:24] | I’m not someone. | 我不是别人 |
[40:26] | I’m his father. | 我是他爸爸 |
[40:31] | What’s he gonna do, just live under the fucking bed? | 他怎么打算的 他妈躲在床底下过吗 |
[40:34] | I been telling you for weeks, he needs to see a doctor. | 我一直跟你说 他需要看医生 |
[40:38] | You’re making it worse just letting him stay under there. | 你一直让他待在床底下 只会让事情更严重 |
[40:40] | I’m not letting him do anything. | 我没有让他做任何事 |
[40:42] | You want me to drag him out by his feet? | 你想让我把他从床底下拽出来吗 |
[40:43] | Yeah, that’s exactly what you should do. | 对 你就该这么做 |
[40:45] | – No! – Kayce! | -不要 -凯西 |
[40:46] | – Come here, buddy. – No, get off! | -出来 兄弟 -不要 走开 |
[40:48] | Kayce! | 凯西 |
[40:50] | Stop! No! | 不要 不要 |
[40:53] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:54] | Stop. | 别动我 |
[40:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:57] | Being under the bed is not going to make you safe, okay? | 你在床底下躲着 并不能确保安全 好吗 |
[41:00] | You’re the only thing that’s going to make you safe. | 只有你自己才能给自己安全感 |
[41:03] | You got nothing to be afraid of, all right? | 你什么都不用怕 知道吗 |
[41:05] | You already did it. | 你已经做到了 |
[41:06] | Your biggest fear already came and you already beat it, right? | 你最害怕的事情已经过去了 你已经打败它了 懂吗 |
[41:10] | You already beat it. | 你已经赢了 |
[41:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:18] | You beat it? | 你赢了 知道吗 |
[41:22] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[41:23] | So just grab your plate and go sit at the table | 来 去拿自己的餐盘 坐到桌子边 |
[41:26] | like a human and eat your dinner, okay? | 像大人一样 把饭吃了 好吗 |
[41:39] | He’s not scared. | 他不害怕 |
[41:41] | It’s you who’s making him scared. | 是你让他害怕 |
[41:44] | I begged you not to bring us here. | 我恳求过你 不要带我们来这 |
[41:48] | I told you that this place was evil. | 我跟你说过 这地方满是罪恶 |
[41:49] | I told you he was evil | 我说过 他是恶魔 |
[41:51] | And now we’re all evil. | 现在我们都成了恶魔 |
[41:52] | This place isn’t evil. | 这儿不是这样的 |
[41:53] | The people who tried to take it from us were evil. | 那些想把这地方夺走的人才是恶魔 |
[41:55] | And we’re not evil for defending it. | 而我们捍卫自己的土地 并不罪恶 |
[42:02] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[42:14] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[42:28] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[42:34] | Please let me go. | 让我回去吧 |
[43:22] | Goddam you for putting me in this situation. | 我这么做 他妈的都是被你逼的 |
[43:30] | Ever shot a man? | 开枪打过人吗 |
[43:33] | Yeah. I’ve shot some men. | 打过 我开枪打过几个人 |
[43:37] | Where? | 在哪 |
[43:39] | South Dakota, Nebraska. | 南达科塔 内布拉斯加 |
[43:42] | On his body, dummy. | 我是说打在人哪里 蠢货 |
[43:47] | Back of the head. | 打中过后脑勺 |
[43:50] | Why the back of the head? | 为什么打后脑勺 |
[43:54] | Shoot ’em in the chest or stomach, | 从前面打胸部或者腹部的话 |
[43:57] | they look right at you, with all this… | 对方会直勾勾地看着你 眼里… |
[44:00] | surprise in their eyes. | 惊讶得不得了 |
[44:03] | Shoot ’em in the back of the head | 打后脑勺的话 |
[44:06] | they never know it’s coming. | 对方永远看不到枪子儿 |
[44:09] | Better for them. Better for me. | 对他们好 对我自己也好 |
[44:13] | This is one time I wish I had your lack of character. | 这次我真希望自己和你一样没创意 |
[44:29] | Quit your whining. | 别叫唤了 |
[44:39] | About the simplest gun | 最简单的枪 |
[44:42] | cock the hammer, pull the trigger. | 只需要上膛 扣扳机 |
[44:58] | I’d love nothing more | 我真的很想 |
[45:00] | than to shoot you in the back of the head and be done with you, | 朝你的后脑勺来一枪 把你给结果掉 |
[45:03] | and there’s nobody’s watching | 周围没有人看着 |
[45:05] | so no one would know. | 所以没人会知道 |
[45:09] | But I’d know. | 但是我知道 |
[45:13] | So, we’ll have ourselves an old-fashioned shoot out. | 所以我们按照以前的老方法来 |
[45:28] | Care to send me to Heaven before I park your sorry ass in hell? | 咱俩比比 是你先送我上天堂 还是我先送你下地狱 |
[45:40] | I ain’t falling for this! | 我才不上你的当 |
[45:42] | That gun don’t work or some shit! | 这把枪肯定用不了 |
[45:44] | Naw, the gun’s fine. | 枪好得很 |
[45:50] | This is as even as it’s gonna get. | 这么做最公平 |