时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Get the tail. | 弄下尾巴 |
[00:40] | Give ’em hell, brother. | 给他们点颜色看看 兄弟 |
[00:42] | I’m gonna give ’em something. | 我会让他们好看的 |
[00:44] | Want to fluff that out? There you go. | 让它蓬松吗 可以了 |
[00:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:48] | Jimmy, luck ain’t got a fucking thing to do with it. | 吉米 这和运气没屁点关系 |
[01:08] | That’s a plus one. | 这匹马是顶级的 |
[02:39] | If you don’t mind, I just want to close out. | 打扰你了 我想要抛售 |
[02:41] | Horse owner? | 马主是谁 |
[02:41] | The Yellowstone. | 黄石牧场 |
[02:43] | Do you call it the Yellowstone or the Dutton Ranch? | 是黄石牧场还是达顿牧场 |
[02:45] | I have both here. | 两个都有登记 |
[02:46] | I think it’s technically the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch, | 我想准确来说是黄石达顿牧场 |
[02:49] | but everyone just calls it the Yellowstone. | 但大家都叫它黄石 |
[02:51] | When your horses show like that you can call it whatever you want. | 当你的马有这样的表现 随你怎么叫都行 |
[02:57] | Sign here that you received them. | 在这里签收 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[03:05] | Actually, can you just mail those to the ranch? | 你可以把那些邮寄到牧场吗 |
[03:07] | Sure, to the address I have on file? | 当然 寄到登记的地址吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah. I’m sure it’s fine. | 是的 没问题 |
[03:13] | As long as you’re mailing ’em, | 既然要邮寄 |
[03:15] | if I wrote a little letter, could you send that, too? | 如果我写封信 你可以一起寄吗 |
[03:17] | You bet. | 当然 |
[03:20] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[04:01] | There you go. | 给你 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | How’s that letter coming? | 信写得怎么样了 |
[04:10] | No letter. Just… Just mail the checks. Thanks. | 不寄信了 就… 就寄那些支票吧 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Get skunked again? | 又失败了 |
[06:01] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[06:02] | First one here today. | 今天我是第一个到的 |
[06:05] | Good for you. | 不错 |
[06:10] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:12] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:16] | Where to today? | 今天去哪 |
[06:18] | The rock. | 石区 |
[06:21] | So, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:25] | We got a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈的 |
[06:40] | We got so much to talk about, why aren’t we talking? | 明明很多事要谈 为什么啥都不说 |
[06:46] | This is where my father died. | 这是我父亲去世的地方 |
[06:49] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[06:52] | It’s where I asked your mother to marry me | 这是我向你母亲求婚的地方 |
[06:55] | and where I buried her ring somewhere around here. | 我也把她的戒指埋在了附近 |
[06:59] | Should’ve thought that one through a little better. I’d like to… | 当时应该再三考虑一下的 我想… |
[07:03] | I’d like to have that back. | 我想把戒指找回来 |
[07:08] | You know, our cemetery may be by the river, son, | 我们的墓园可能会在河边 儿子 |
[07:10] | but make no mistake, | 但毫无疑问的是 |
[07:13] | this is our graveyard. | 这儿才是我们的归宿 |
[07:35] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[07:37] | That’s the man hired to kill us. | 那个被雇佣来杀我们的人 |
[07:40] | Hired by who? | 被谁雇佣 |
[07:41] | That’s the question. | 这就是问题 |
[07:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:45] | Prison. In Red Lodge. | 监狱 雷德洛奇 |
[07:48] | You need to ask your brother for his prison records. | 你得找你哥要到他的监狱记录 |
[07:50] | Have him set an interview with you and the Sheriff. | 让他安排你和县治安官见面 |
[07:53] | If he balks… | 如果他反对… |
[07:55] | If he stalls, if he resists in any way | 拖延 或者以任何方式拒绝 |
[08:00] | Then we have our answer. | 那真相就呼之欲出了 |
[08:02] | I just don’t think Jamie could ever do it, Dad. | 我不觉得杰米会这么做 爸 |
[08:05] | Beth has everybody so twisted up about who he is | 贝丝歪曲了所有人对他的看法 |
[08:09] | Why don’t you just ask him, yourself, Dad? | 你为什么不直接亲自问他 爸 |
[08:11] | Why don’t you two just sit in a room and figure it out? | 你俩为什么不坐下来把事情聊清楚 |
[08:13] | I can’t sit in a room with him until we have an answer for this. | 在得到答案之前我没法和他坐下来聊 |
[08:18] | No matter what the answer is. | 不管答案是什么 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | I’ll go see him today. | 我今天去找他 |
[08:28] | What’s going on with your family, son? | 你家人怎么了 儿子 |
[08:32] | Haven’t seen ’em in weeks. | 几个星期没见到他们了 |
[08:34] | Just hide out in that room. | 只是躲在房间里 |
[08:38] | They were… | 他们… |
[08:40] | they were in the house when it happened. | 事发时他们就在屋子里 |
[08:43] | So… I don’t know… | 所以… 我不知道… |
[08:46] | I guess that’s where they feel safe. | 我猜他们觉得那里才安全 |
[08:50] | Well, you… | 好吧… |
[08:53] | You gotta fix that. | 你得处理好 |
[08:55] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[08:57] | Me neither, son. | 我也不知道 儿子 |
[08:58] | But we need to figure it out or you’re gonna lose them. | 但我们得解决好 不然你会失去他们 |
[09:06] | I think I already lost them, Dad. | 我想我已经失去他们了 爸 |
[09:22] | They even left the towels in the bathroom. | 他们甚至把毛巾留在了卫生间 |
[09:24] | That’s what I call turn king. | 那就叫不利证据 |
[09:26] | All you have to do is unpack a suitcase. | 你要做的就是打开行李箱罢了 |
[09:28] | I’m 41 years old | 我四十一岁了 |
[09:30] | and this is the first thing I ever owned. | 这是我第一件拥有的东西 |
[09:33] | I own it. | 它属于我 |
[09:35] | Yes, you do. | 没错 |
[09:37] | I… I’m late. | 我… 我迟了 |
[09:40] | I’ll see if I can figure out that stove, | 看看我能不能弄好炉子 |
[09:42] | wrangle up some supper when you get back. | 等你回来给你做点晚餐 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:48] | Cooking is one of the few guiltless joys in life. | 做饭是生活里为数不多 没有负罪感的爱好 |
[09:52] | I don’t mind. | 不必在意 |
[09:54] | That’s not what I was thanking you for. | 我不是为了这个谢谢你 |
[09:58] | You did all this on your own. | 你是靠自己做到这一切的 |
[10:01] | You gave me the strength to do it. | 是你给了我力量 |
[10:04] | You always had the strength, son. | 你一直拥有力量 儿子 |
[10:07] | I just helped you to find it. | 我只是帮助你找到它 |
[10:14] | See you this evening. | 晚上见 |
[10:16] | I’ll be right here. | 我等你 |
[10:25] | You know, I used to come here in my 20s. | 我二十多岁的时候经常来这 |
[10:28] | It was a great place to come drink | 这是个喝酒的好地方 |
[10:30] | on some billionaire’s bar tab while he tried to fuck me. | 记在亿万富翁的酒吧账单上 与此同时他还想睡我 |
[10:34] | One might say I lost my faith in humanity in this very bar. | 也可以说 我在这个酒吧里失去了对人类的信心 |
[10:37] | Sounds like a few succeeded. | 听起来有些人成功睡了你 |
[10:39] | None succeeded, though I did dry hump | 并没有 尽管我在衣帽间 |
[10:41] | some lawyer’s girlfriend in the coat closet. | 衣着完好地操了一些律师的女友 |
[10:43] | That was interesting. | 还挺有意思的 |
[10:46] | I bet you carve them up in the boardroom, don’t you? | 你把董事会里占有一席之地吧 |
[10:49] | You wanted to meet. I’m here. Why? | 你想见我 我来了 什么事 |
[10:53] | Or maybe you just want to bump uglies in the coat room, too. | 还是你也想在衣帽间做点丑事 |
[10:58] | He certainly does. | 他绝对想 |
[11:01] | Personally, I find your behavior offensive | 于我来说 你的行为很冒犯 |
[11:04] | and highly inappropriate. | 也非常不合时宜 |
[11:06] | ‘Til you jerk off to it later, hot sport? | 等你撸完一管就不这么说了 帅哥 |
[11:09] | On second thought, I think you might be wound | 不过 我觉得你为了快感 |
[11:10] | a little tight for self pleasure. | 可能会追求点窒息感 |
[11:12] | I bet you pay top dollar for somebody to drag you around | 我打赌你会花很多钱让人用根狗绳 |
[11:15] | on a dog leash, right? | 拽着你到处爬 对吗 |
[11:17] | Slap you in the face with a rubber dick. | 还用橡胶阳具扇你的脸 |
[11:21] | Struck a nerve. | 戳中敏感点了 |
[11:24] | I won’t be spoken to like this. | 我不会进行这样的对话 |
[11:26] | – Caroline, I’ll be in the lounge. – Bye-bye. | -卡罗琳 我去休息室等你 -再见 |
[11:31] | Double Tito’s three olives. | 双倍提托 三个橄榄 |
[11:32] | That’s a mean memory, my friend. | 你记忆力真不错 我的朋友 |
[11:35] | Woo! Well, say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss. | 向新老板问个好 和旧老板一个样 |
[11:42] | I’m very different from the old boss, Beth. | 我和旧老板很不同 贝丝 |
[11:46] | I came up at a time when the corporate ladder | 我到公司的时候 |
[11:48] | was greased to keep women off it. | 正是公司百般阻止女性晋升的时候 |
[11:50] | I climbed it anyway, | 我还是往上爬了 |
[11:52] | stepping over some little bitch like you on every rung. | 踩着你这样的婊子作为踏板 |
[11:55] | The big dog is off the porch now, Beth | 大人物出场了 贝丝 |
[11:58] | and I will tear you to fucking pieces. | 我会让你粉身碎骨的 |
[12:01] | Starting with an SEC investigation into you | 先让证券交易委员会查查你 |
[12:05] | for market manipulation and insider trading. | 操纵市场和内幕交易的事 |
[12:08] | You want to fight? | 你想开战 |
[12:10] | Let me introduce you to the fight of your fucking life. | 那就让我看看你他妈挣扎求生的样子 |
[12:14] | That’s behind door number one. | 这是其中一个选择 |
[12:15] | Behind door number two is common ground. | 还有一个选择 咱们达成共识 |
[12:22] | Fire away. | 说吧 |
[12:24] | You put together a land trust for Schwartz and Meyer… | 你为施瓦茨-迈耶组建了一个土地信托基金… |
[12:27] | I put together a land trust for the Yellowstone. | 我是为黄石组建的 |
[12:30] | Schwartz and Meyer is a minority investor | 施瓦茨-迈耶不过是小额投资者 |
[12:33] | with no controlling interest. | 没有控股权 |
[12:34] | – Smart. – I thought so. | -很机智 -确实 |
[12:37] | We’d like to make an offer on it. | 我们想出个价 |
[12:42] | Not for sale. | 非卖品 |
[12:44] | That should be your family’s motto. | 这真该作为你家的座右铭 |
[12:48] | Jamie leased us what he could’ve sold | 杰米本来可以卖的 但他选择租 |
[12:51] | and made the ranch 100 times more than the lease fee. | 农场本可以赚上比租赁费贵百倍的钱 |
[12:54] | It’ll be fifty years before the ranch recoups that money. | 现在农场得花上五十年才能挣那么多 |
[12:57] | Stubbornness is not a business strategy, Beth. | 冥顽不化可不是商业策略 贝丝 |
[13:02] | It’s how you lose the ranch altogether. | 这只会让你彻底失去牧场 |
[13:04] | You’re smart enough to know that. | 你这么聪明 应该能明白 |
[13:06] | I know it. | 我当然明白 |
[13:08] | And if we still own it by the time my father dies, | 如果我父亲去世时牧场还属于我们 |
[13:12] | you’re my first call. | 我第一个打给你 |
[13:13] | But in the meantime, his dream is my Alamo, | 但这期间 他的梦想就是我的阿拉莫 |
[13:16] | and I will die on the fucking wall defending it. | 我会誓死守卫它 |
[13:19] | Come and work for us and I’ll help you defend it. | 来我们这工作吧 我会和你一起守卫它 |
[13:27] | – Doing what? – What you do. | -做什么 -做你在做的 |
[13:29] | You’re a corporate raider. | 你是个企业掠夺者 |
[13:31] | Come and raid for Market Equities. | 来为市场股票攻城掠地吧 |
[13:36] | You apply logic to your decisions with no emotion. | 你做决定全凭理性 不带任何感情 |
[13:39] | I respect that. | 我很敬佩这一点 |
[13:41] | But asking a wolf to protect the sheep, that is a mistake. | 但让狼来保护羊 这是不对的 |
[13:45] | And you’re smart enough to know that. | 你也很聪明 应该能明白 |
[13:47] | You can have the sheep, Beth. | 羊可以归你 贝丝 |
[13:49] | I’ve taken all your father’s ranch I need for the moment. | 现在我手上的牧场 已经够我用了 |
[13:53] | You want to save the rest of it? | 你还想保住剩下的部分吗 |
[13:55] | Find me something better. | 找更好的给我 |
[13:58] | What are you building now? | 你在建什么 |
[14:00] | Every resource of Montana | 蒙大拿州的每一种资源 |
[14:03] | can be grown somewhere else for less. | 别的地方都有 并且价格更低 |
[14:06] | The fantasy of the West is its only resource of any value. | 这里唯一可称道的资源 就是人们对西部的幻想 |
[14:11] | Colorado embraced that decades ago. | 科罗拉多州几十年前就明白这个道理了 |
[14:14] | It’s time Montana did the same. | 蒙大拿州也是时候这么做了 |
[14:17] | Build me Aspen, build me Breckenridge. | 建出阿斯彭和布雷肯里奇那样的滑雪胜地来 |
[14:21] | I want a destination town in every valley. | 我希望每个山谷里都有度假小镇 |
[14:26] | But I need an insider to do that. | 但这件事需要内部人士来做 |
[14:29] | This is a name-your-price offer, Beth. | 你可以任意开价 贝丝 |
[14:35] | You have a controlling interest of Schwartz and Meyer now, right? | 你有施瓦茨-迈耶的控股权 对吧 |
[14:40] | That’s my price. | 这就是我开的价 |
[14:42] | You want a piece of Schwartz and Meyer? | 你要施瓦茨-迈耶的股份 |
[14:44] | I want your piece. | 我要你的那份 |
[14:46] | You give me that, I’m yours. | 给我 我任凭你差遣 |
[14:48] | You’re going to fire him. | 你要把他炒了 |
[14:50] | I’m going to bankrupt him first. | 我会先把他搞破产 |
[14:52] | I want his fucking grandchildren on welfare. | 我要他子子孙孙都靠低保过活 |
[14:54] | You break your word to me, | 你言而无信 |
[14:57] | lady, I’ll do the same to you. | 我如数奉还 |
[15:06] | You have my number. | 你有我电话号码 |
[15:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[15:15] | I think she’s a walking lawsuit. | 我看她走哪都会吃官司 |
[15:17] | I think she can make Montana | 我看她能让蒙大拿州 |
[15:19] | the fastest growing state in the nation. | 变成全国发展最快的州 |
[15:23] | Behind every milestone of human history stands a monster. | 人类历史每个里程碑背后都会有个怪物 |
[15:29] | And that’s our monster. | 她就是我们的怪物 |
[15:44] | You are bullying this through and we will not have it. | 你仗势欺人 我们不会让你得逞的 |
[15:47] | We will file suit to halt construction | 我们会提起诉讼 要求停止施工 |
[15:49] | until an environmental impact study has been filed. | 直到环境影响研究报告提交为止 |
[15:52] | The Department of the Interior is conducting the E.I.S. at the ski resort. | 内政部已经在对滑雪场进行环境影响研究了 |
[15:55] | I’m talking about the airport. | 我说的是机场 |
[15:58] | Well, that build’s on private land. | 那是建在私人土地上的 |
[15:59] | It’s a lease-back to the State. | 是回租给州政府的土地 |
[16:01] | When construction is complete. | 建成后才回租 |
[16:03] | It’s a bullshit loophole, Jamie. I know this. | 你在钻空子 杰米 我明白的 |
[16:06] | The lawsuit will name the State as well. | 诉讼中也会提到州政府 |
[16:11] | Well, the Market Equities group has no obligation to publish a study. | 市场股票集团没有义务公布研究报告 |
[16:15] | The government has no authority to mandate it. | 政府也无权强制要求企业这么做 |
[16:17] | State and Federal building codes are being followed. | 还得遵守本州和联邦建筑法规 |
[16:20] | But if your law firm would like to dispute that, file suit. | 不过如果你的律师事务所想对此提出异议 就请便 |
[16:24] | I will see you in court where | 我们会在法庭相见 |
[16:26] | it will be dismissed with prejudice, | 不过你们会被驳回起诉且不可再诉 |
[16:27] | at which point the state will file countersuit for abuse of process. | 届时州政府会以滥用程序为由提起反诉 |
[16:31] | Now, the state of Montana is the beneficiary | 现在有私人资助60亿美元 |
[16:35] | of a privately funded 6 billion dollar | 进行基础设施投资 |
[16:38] | infrastructure investment that will yield | 蒙大拿州受益于此 |
[16:40] | thousands of jobs and billions in revenue. | 会获得数千就业机会和数十亿美元的收入 |
[16:44] | We will stand firm with the M.E. group | 我们会坚定地支持市场股票集团 |
[16:46] | and their investment in our state | 欢迎他们在本州的投资 |
[16:48] | and I will vigorously defend their right to do it. | 我也会积极捍卫他们的权利 |
[16:51] | Now, if any of you want to challenge that, | 你们谁想质疑这一点的话 |
[16:54] | bring your best and I’ll bring mine. | 放马过来 我奉陪到底 |
[17:01] | This a land grab, Jamie. And you know it. | 这是土地掠夺 杰米 你也知道的 |
[17:04] | No one’s being forced to sell their land, Ruth. | 没人被迫出售土地 露丝 |
[17:06] | These are private transactions on land | 这些都是私有土地的交易 |
[17:08] | in which your client has no sway. | 你的委托人没有支配权 |
[17:10] | Not that your client cares about the little things | 不是说你的委托人关心的 |
[17:11] | like legal precedent and case law. | 法律先例和判例法那些小事 |
[17:13] | My client cares about Montana. | 我的委托人关心的是蒙大拿州 |
[17:16] | about the rivers this will pollute | 是即将遭到污染的河流 |
[17:18] | and the animals this will displace. | 还有被迫迁徙的动物 |
[17:20] | 6,000 jobs. | 六千个工作岗位啊 |
[17:24] | My recommendation is you take this in front of a judge | 我建议你 哪个法官不想连任了 |
[17:27] | who does not want to be re-elected. | 你就把诉讼交给他 |
[17:29] | Look… We’re here to negotiate. | 听着… 我们是来谈判的 |
[17:32] | We have no interest in negotiating. | 我们没有兴趣谈判 |
[17:35] | So, the State’s position is essentially ‘fuck off.’ | 这么说 州政府的立场是让我们滚蛋吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:52] | Would Defenders file in District 6 or 22? | 辩护人会在第六区或第二十二区提起诉讼吗 |
[17:59] | Hold my calls. | 电话暂且别挂 |
[18:17] | How are you, Kayce? | 你还好吗 凯西 |
[18:20] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[18:24] | You? | 你呢 |
[18:27] | Just hiding in my work, if you know what I mean. | 醉心于工作 你懂的 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I do. | 我懂 |
[18:35] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:41] | You didn’t come around. | 你没有回过牧场 |
[18:43] | You didn’t call, nothing. You just… | 也没打过电话 什么都没有 你就这么 |
[18:46] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[18:47] | I have yet to stop fighting for this family. | 我为了家族从未停止过努力 |
[18:52] | I was the reason there was police protection | 是我让警察在那家医院 |
[18:55] | for him at that hospital for two months. | 保护了他两个月 |
[18:59] | I was the reason that there was no investigation | 是我让他们没有调查 |
[19:03] | into the murders at the ranch… | 牧场发生的谋杀案… |
[19:05] | That was self defense. | 那是自我防卫 |
[19:08] | One assailant executed in the kitchen, | 一名袭击者在厨房被处决 |
[19:11] | one shot in the back near the barn, | 一个在谷仓背后被枪决 |
[19:13] | another hung from the corral gate. | 还有一个被吊在畜栏门上 |
[19:16] | And you, without any authority whatsoever to do so, | 还有你 在没有任何授权的情况下 |
[19:21] | ram a vehicle, | 撞了一辆车 |
[19:23] | kill everyone inside with an assault rifle in the middle | 在他妈的十字路口 |
[19:25] | of a fucking intersection. | 用冲锋枪杀光了车上所有人 |
[19:27] | Those were the men that attacked our father. | 就是那些人袭击了我们的父亲 |
[19:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[19:30] | There’s is what’s just and there’s the law. | 正义是正义 法律是法律 |
[19:36] | They are not the same thing. | 它们不是一个东西 |
[19:38] | And I am the reason no one is sitting in prison, | 同样多亏了我 你们没人被关进监狱里 |
[19:40] | learning that hard lesson right now. | 吸取这个重要教训 |
[19:44] | You didn’t visit him. | 你没来看他 |
[19:47] | You didn’t call him. Not one of us. | 也没有打给他 没有打给我们任何人 |
[19:49] | I couldn’t visit. I couldn’t call. | 我不能去探访 也不能打电话 |
[19:52] | That would labeled collusion | 否则就会被视作同谋 |
[19:53] | and everything I swept under the rug would be | 而我帮你们收拾的烂摊子 |
[19:55] | out in the fucking floor for the whole world to see. | 都会浮出水面 暴露在全世界面前 |
[19:58] | Besides, Beth is always by his side. | 再说了 贝丝一直在他身边 |
[19:59] | And the only space I will share with that bitch | 而我能和她共处的只有两个地方 |
[20:02] | is a court room or her fucking death bed. | 法庭 或者是她的临终床前 |
[20:08] | He hates me because of her. | 爸爸是因为她才恨我的 |
[20:11] | He doesn’t hate you, Jamie. | 他并不恨你 杰米 |
[20:15] | He’s why I’m here. | 是他让我来找你的 |
[20:23] | This is the man who took a hit out on us. | 就是这个人袭击了我们家 |
[20:43] | This man has been in prison for twenty years. | 这个人已经在监狱里关了二十年了 |
[20:46] | What makes you think it’s him? | 你为什么会觉得他是元凶 |
[20:48] | Dad says it’s from a reliable source. | 父亲说有可靠的消息源 |
[20:54] | Care to share the source? | 能透露一下消息源吗 |
[20:56] | He didn’t say. | 他没告诉我 |
[20:58] | Figures. | 我猜也是 |
[21:04] | What does he want from me? | 他想要我做什么 |
[21:07] | Just take a look at his prison file, | 看看他的监狱档案 |
[21:09] | see if you can make a connection. | 试试能不能找点关系 |
[21:12] | Maybe let me interview him, or… | 让我和他见一面 或者… |
[21:17] | This must be by the book, Kayce. | 这件事必须得照章办事 凯西 |
[21:19] | These guys know the law as well as I do. | 这些人跟我一样熟知法律 |
[21:21] | His attorney will be present. | 他的律师也会在场 |
[21:23] | The interview will be recorded. | 整个谈话会被记录下来 |
[21:24] | It’s got to be a detective from homicide and a State’s Attorney. | 得让凶杀组警探和州检察官来审问 |
[21:28] | He doesn’t want some State’s Attorney. | 他不想要其他州检察官 |
[21:33] | He wants you, Jamie. | 他希望由你来 杰米 |
[21:44] | He wants me to do it? | 他想要我来做吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[21:48] | Only people you can trust is family. | 只有家人才能信得过 |
[21:55] | Will you do it? | 你愿意吗 |
[22:03] | Of course I’ll do it. | 当然愿意 |
[22:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:23] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 哥哥 |
[22:28] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[22:52] | Hey! This ‘un too. | 这只也得病了 |
[22:54] | Hell, the whole damn herd has pink eye. | 我操 整群牛都得红眼病了 |
[22:57] | Let’s push ’em into the arena, we’ll run ’em through the chute. | 把它们赶回竞技场里 通过滑槽来治疗 |
[23:00] | You don’t want these sick sum’bitches in the arena. | 你不会想让这些染病的畜生们进竞技场的 |
[23:03] | Why don’t we just doctor ’em right here? | 为什么不直接在这治疗呢 |
[23:04] | Well, I fucking said so. | 因为老子这么说了 |
[23:07] | I didn’t know you was boss when boss is gone. | 没想到 山中无老虎 你就能称霸王 |
[23:09] | Hey, I’m always the boss when the boss is gone. | 老大不在的时候我就是老大 |
[23:12] | Look, he’s right, we should doctor ’em right here. | 他说得对 我们就该这里给它们治疗 |
[23:14] | Push them in the fucking arena! | 快他妈的把它们赶回竞技场去 |
[23:17] | We start dragging ’em in the pasture | 把它们拽进牧场的话 |
[23:18] | they’ll scatter to hell and gone. | 它们会四散逃开的 |
[23:27] | You saddle those horses? | 你给那些马备完鞍了吗 |
[23:29] | They’re tied outside. | 它们都拴在外面了 |
[23:30] | You and I are talking later. | 我们等会儿谈谈 |
[23:32] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[23:35] | Is he in trouble? | 他有麻烦了吗 |
[23:37] | He pissed your daughter off pretty good. | 他把你女儿气得不轻 |
[23:43] | Then he’s in trouble. | 那他有大麻烦了 |
[23:53] | Thought we were doctoring today. | 今天不是要给牛治病吗 |
[23:55] | So did I. | 我记得也是 |
[24:04] | Lloyd! Get over here. | 罗伊德 给我过来 |
[24:09] | What in the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的是在干什么 |
[24:10] | Running them through the chute. | 让它们穿过滑槽 |
[24:12] | Well, a couple of those got pink eye, I can see it from here. | 它们中有几只得了红眼病 我在这都能看得到 |
[24:14] | They all do. We got to doctor the whole damn herd. | 它们都染病了 我们得给整群牛治疗 |
[24:17] | Well, don’t bring them in here. | 别把染病的带进来啊 |
[24:18] | You’ll give every animal we got fucking pink eye. | 他妈所有的牲畜都会染病的 |
[24:21] | It’s faster and easier in the chute. | 用滑槽来治疗又快又简单 |
[24:23] | Doctoring cattle ain’t a fucking timed event, Lloyd. | 给牛治病又他妈不是竞速比赛 罗伊德 |
[24:26] | And easy doesn’t factor in at all. | 简单与否根本无关紧要 |
[24:30] | Lloyd, you listen to me. | 罗伊德 你给我听着 |
[24:32] | You move those fucking heifers out, | 你他妈赶紧把这群小母牛赶出去 |
[24:33] | do your fucking job. Go! | 做你他妈该做的事 快去 |
[24:35] | Push ’em back out. | 把它们赶出去 |
[24:37] | Let’s go, move ’em out! Push them back! | 走吧 快走 把它们都赶回去 |
[24:41] | Push ’em back out. That means you too, Walker. | 把它们都赶回去 你也一样 沃克 |
[24:44] | Hell, you’re the boss. Hear that, boys? | 反正你是老大 伙计们 听到了吧 |
[24:47] | The boss is going to let us play cowboy today. | 老大要我们今天当牛仔 |
[24:49] | How about that shit? | 是不是棒极了 |
[25:20] | Let ’em go! | 让它们走 |
[25:39] | Lloyd. Come here for… | 罗伊德 过来下… |
[25:45] | Not like you to take short cuts. What’s the matter with you? | 耍小聪明不是你的作风 你今天怎么了 |
[25:48] | Didn’t mean it to be a short cut, it just seems… | 我没想耍什么小聪明 只是看起来… |
[25:53] | Them girls, they can’t rope and… | 那些女孩 她们不会套圈 而且… |
[25:55] | Not looking for an answer. | 我不需要什么答案 |
[26:12] | How was he? | 他怎么样 |
[26:14] | I asked for the file, I asked for the interview | 我问他要档案 还问了审问的事 |
[26:17] | and he didn’t blink. | 他完全没犹豫 |
[26:19] | Just said yes. | 直接答应了 |
[26:21] | He’s gonna notify the inmate’s attorney, | 他会通知那个犯人的律师 |
[26:23] | and that homicide detective at the Sheriff’s office. | 还有治安官办公室的凶案组警探 |
[26:25] | Just the way you’re supposed to do it. | 就按照规章制度来 |
[26:27] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[26:31] | I, thought about our talk. | 我想了想我们的谈话 |
[26:34] | Come up with an idea? | 有什么主意了吗 |
[26:37] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[26:39] | It’s not gonna be easy on either of us. But it feels right. | 这对我们而言都非易事 但感觉是正确的 |
[26:45] | Then it probably is, son. | 那就是正确的 孩子 |
[27:06] | He’s getting a little old for that, ain’t he? | 他已经长大了吧 |
[27:16] | It’s the only way he’ll let me do it. | 只有这样 他才让我接近 |
[27:19] | Some day soon he won’t let me do it at all, | 很快 连这个都做不到了 |
[27:22] | and another thing we’ve shared is gone. | 到时候 又一件我们共享的事就没了 |
[27:26] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[27:44] | Did you mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[27:46] | Mean what? | 什么 |
[27:49] | Do you hate me? | 你真的恨我吗 |
[27:50] | Kayce, I don’t have the strength to do this right now. | 凯西 我现在没力气跟你谈这事 |
[27:53] | Find it. | 那就努努力 |
[27:56] | If I hated you, I would’ve left. | 如果我真的恨你 我早就走了 |
[28:08] | He’s never gonna get better staying here. | 他在这里是不会好起来的 |
[28:13] | And neither will you. | 你也是 |
[28:16] | I was thinking we could go | 我觉得我们可以去 |
[28:19] | stay at your grandfather’s place for a while | 你祖父那里待一阵子 |
[28:21] | until we find another place close… | 知道我们找到另一个… |
[28:28] | When? | 什么时候走 |
[28:30] | How fast can you pack? | 你多久能收拾完行李 |
[28:40] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[28:42] | Grandpa Felix. | 去菲利克斯外公那 |
[28:50] | You coming, too? | 你也一起去吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. We’re all going, son. | 当然 我们全家一起 |
[29:18] | I’ll be back in a couple days. | 我过几天就回来 |
[29:23] | The Rez? | 去保留地吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah, somewhere near it. | 对 那附近 |
[29:28] | Close to her family and friends. | 离她家人和朋友近一些 |
[29:32] | She could use a dose of that. | 她需要一剂强心针 |
[29:34] | They both could. | 他们都是 |
[29:37] | Yeah, no doubt. | 确实 毫无疑问 |
[29:42] | It ain’t permanent, I’ll just be back and forth for a while. | 不会一直这样 就暂时往返一段时间 |
[29:48] | Yep. | 行 |
[30:15] | – I’m up two. – I’m up five games. | -我赢了两局 -我赢了五局 |
[30:17] | – Five games, so that’s… – All palaces are temporary. | -五局 那就是… -所有辉煌只是暂时的 |
[30:25] | Would you stop eating that fucking garbage? | 你能不能别再吃那该死的垃圾了 |
[30:27] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚饭快好了 |
[30:28] | You’re wasting your time, Teeter, | 你在浪费时间 提特 |
[30:29] | no one is gonna eat a thing that you cook. | 没有人会吃你做的东西 |
[30:30] | When does Gator get back? | 盖特什么时候回来 |
[30:32] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[30:33] | Thursday? I’m gonna be dead by then. | 星期四 我那时候都死了 |
[30:35] | I can already feel my organs shutting down. | 我已经能感觉到器官在衰竭了 |
[30:37] | Walker, you know any hunger songs? | 沃克 你知道什么饥饿之歌吗 |
[30:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:48] | No, I’m good. | 算了 我就不吃了 |
[30:49] | Come on, baby, I keep cooking, | 宝贝 我煮了那么久 |
[30:51] | you keep not eating. | 你一直没吃东西 |
[30:52] | I need you strong for later. | 我等会儿需要你强壮起来 |
[30:53] | Fuck it, I’m so hungry I’ll eat anything right now. | 他妈的 我饿死了 现在什么都吃得下 |
[30:56] | I wouldn’t, it’s probably gonna be… | 我不会 这可能是… |
[31:00] | – Come on. – Don’t fucking lie. | -说啊 -别他妈胡说 |
[31:02] | Good or bad? | 好吃吗 |
[31:03] | It’s fucking great. It’s fucking great. | 太他妈好吃了 他妈的 太好吃了 |
[31:04] | – It is? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[31:06] | Wait your turn. | 等等 排队 |
[31:07] | I slaved over this fucking meal. | 我他妈辛辛苦苦做了顿饭 |
[31:09] | – What’s in it? – Everything, baby. | -里面有什么 -什么都有 宝贝 |
[31:11] | I think there’s a vegetable, I could be… | 我觉得是蔬菜 可能… |
[31:13] | Like a vegetable bisque? | 像蔬菜浓汤吗 |
[31:14] | – Kinda like little sausages? – Just everything, baby. | -有点像小香肠 -什么都有 宝贝 |
[31:16] | Tomato. | 番茄 |
[31:18] | This baby doll is my favorite. My favorite. | 你可是我的最爱 最爱 |
[31:21] | And, I don’t know if that’s chicken. | 还有 我不确定这是不是鸡肉 |
[31:23] | – I’m hungry. – You ever heard of manners? | -我饿了 -你懂礼貌吗 |
[31:25] | I’m the short, fat guy. | 我就是那个又矮又胖的家伙 |
[31:26] | I don’t know, it’s just kind of different. | 我不知道 只是有点不一样 |
[31:27] | What does that mean, like, what’s in it? | 什么意思 里面有什么 |
[31:29] | Not really sure, but never tasted anything quite like it. | 不太确定 从没尝过这样的东西 |
[31:30] | What do you call it? | 你叫它什么 |
[31:31] | Sum bits. | 大杂烩 |
[31:34] | For fuck’s sakes. | 我操 |
[31:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:36] | It means it’s good for you, honey. | 意思是这对你有好处 亲爱的 |
[31:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:40] | Literally everything from the cow that nobody else wants. | 就是牛身上其他人都不想要的东西 |
[31:44] | It’s the whole cow. | 整头牛 |
[31:45] | You mean everything in the cow? | 你是说牛身上的所有东西吗 |
[31:47] | Evidently. | 没错 |
[31:47] | Ew, I got a eyeball. | 我吃到眼球了 |
[31:49] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[31:50] | Still good. | 还不错呢 |
[31:51] | Tastes good to me. | 我觉得味道不错 |
[31:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:53] | You’re just full of surprises, aren’t you? | 你真是充满了惊喜 是吗 |
[31:54] | Slow boy. | 悠着点 兄弟 |
[31:56] | I told you, my organs were shutting down. | 我说了 我的器官正在衰竭 |
[31:58] | That shit will surely kill me. | 这些狗屎肯定会要了我的命 |
[32:00] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[32:02] | It’s rodeo season, Laramie. | 现在是牛仔竞技季 拉勒米 |
[32:04] | We should be on the road. | 我们应该出发了 |
[32:06] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[32:09] | I’m pulling out tomorrow. | 我明天就走 |
[32:18] | You know, you’re eating intestines you should be ashamed of yourself. | 你在吃肠子 你真该为自己感到羞耻 |
[32:27] | You ain’t eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[32:29] | No, bro. He’s intermittent fasting. | 不 兄弟 他在间歇性禁食 |
[32:33] | Getting ready for swimsuit season. | 为泳装季做准备 |
[32:34] | Yeah, cold water doesn’t bother him too much. | 是啊 冷水对他来说问题不大 |
[32:37] | So he’s just… | 所以他只是… |
[32:38] | Sorry, you didn’t think that was funny? I thought it was funny. | 抱歉 你不觉得这很好笑吗 我觉得很好笑 |
[32:40] | I’m hungry. Very hungry. | 我饿了 非常饿 |
[32:44] | You want to fucking dance, old man? | 你他妈的想打架吗 老头 |
[32:46] | Hey! Stop it! | 住手 |
[32:48] | Shit! Stop it! | 操 别打了 |
[32:51] | You ain’t fucking singing now, are you? | 你他妈现在怎么不唱歌了 |
[32:57] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别打了 别打了 |
[33:03] | What a fucking mess you’ve made of your last second chance. | 你把你人生最后两次机会搞得一团糟 |
[33:09] | Life is a lesson, boy. One long lesson. | 生活是一堂课 孩子 很漫长的课 |
[33:12] | But you gotta look to learn them, | 但你得好好吸取教训 |
[33:14] | and you ain’t fucking looking. | 而你他妈的根本就没在学 |
[33:26] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别打了 别打了 |
[33:30] | Motherfucker! | 去你妈的 |
[33:32] | You motherfucker! | 去你妈的 |
[33:45] | What’s the rule about fighting, Lloyd? | 打架的规则是什么 罗伊德 |
[33:56] | Goddam you for making me do this. | 操 你他妈逼我的 |
[34:18] | There’s no fighting on this ranch. | 在这个牧场 不许打架 |
[34:20] | You want to fight somebody, you come fight me. | 你想打架 就来打我 |
[34:22] | I’ll fight you all fucking day. | 我他妈可以跟你打一整天 |
[34:34] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:41] | I stand corrected. | 我确实错了 |
[35:43] | Horses I know, honey. | 我懂马 亲爱的 |
[35:45] | We gotta find a way to make a business of this place | 我们得想办法在这地方做生意 |
[35:48] | beyond cattle. | 不仅仅是牛群 |
[35:49] | You’ll get no argument from me. | 我不会跟你争辩的 |
[35:51] | Good, ’cause you’re running that end of it. | 很好 因为那归你负责 |
[35:55] | I got a job offer today. | 我今天收到了一份工作邀请 |
[35:58] | Market Equities, they want me to oversee | 市场股票 他们想让我监督 |
[36:00] | all development projects in Montana. | 蒙大拿州的所有开发项目 |
[36:04] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么回答的 |
[36:05] | I made them an offer they can’t accept. | 我开了他们一个绝对无法接受的条件 |
[36:09] | What if they do? | 如果他们接受呢 |
[36:15] | Well, you went into politics to control the things a ranch can’t control. | 你参政是为了控制牧场无法控制的事情 |
[36:21] | Kayce, Jamie the same. | 凯西 杰米也一样 |
[36:24] | You shit the bed with Jamie, but control was your intent. | 你跟杰米搞僵 但你的目的是控制 |
[36:29] | It might have the same effect, | 它可能会有同样的效果 |
[36:32] | me working for the company that you’re fighting against. | 我为你要对抗的公司工作 |
[36:41] | And my loyalty is the one thing on this planet | 我的忠诚是这个星球上唯一一件 |
[36:44] | that you don’t have to worry about. | 你不需要担心的事 |
[36:51] | Do what you think is best, sweetheart. | 做你认为最好的事 亲爱的 |
[36:53] | I’ll still make a business out of this place for you, Daddy. | 爸爸 我还是能在其他地方为你做出一番事业的 |
[36:55] | Just don’t come bitching to me when | 只是别在那个竞技场 |
[36:57] | there’s 300 people in that arena for a fucking wedding. | 他妈有三百人参加婚礼的时候来逼逼 |
[37:00] | No weddings. No. | 没有婚礼 没有 |
[37:02] | Big ones | 盛大的婚礼 |
[37:04] | and lots of them. | 有很多人 |
[37:07] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[37:11] | Kayce left today. | 凯西今天走了 |
[37:15] | Left? | 走了 |
[37:16] | To Monica’s folks. | 去莫妮卡的家人那里 |
[37:19] | Needed a break from this place. | 她需要离开这地方休息一下 |
[37:22] | Well, that’s understandable. | 好吧 可以理解 |
[37:26] | Why do all of my children have to leave to find happiness? | 为什么我所有的孩子必须离开去寻找快乐呢 |
[37:32] | It’s a unique situation. | 这是特殊情况 |
[37:33] | The reason is unique, I’ll give you that. | 每人都有原因 我承认 |
[37:37] | But the situation is exactly the same. | 但情况完全一样 |
[37:40] | It’s because there’s no peace in this place, Dad. | 因为这地方永无宁日 爸爸 |
[37:45] | Never has been. | 从来没有 |
[37:47] | It doesn’t bother you or Kayce because you aren’t peaceful men. | 你和凯西都不介意 因为你们本就不喜欢安宁 |
[37:56] | Guess I’m not peaceful either. | 你猜怎么着 我也不喜欢安宁 |
[38:01] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[38:03] | What’s that, honey? | 我需要什么 亲爱的 |
[38:06] | You need some pussy. | 你需要女人 |
[38:08] | I’m gonna get you a girlfriend. | 我要给你找个伴儿 |
[38:09] | – Beth, that’s too far, okay? – No, it’s what you need. | -贝丝 过分了 -你该找个伴儿了 |
[38:11] | This whole man-to-man shit thing we got going is just… | 我们现在面对的是男人之间的事儿 只是… |
[38:13] | – I’m on it. – Beth. | -包在我身上 -贝丝 |
[38:15] | – I got it. – Beth. | -我来找 -贝丝 |
[38:16] | I’m on it. | 包你满意 |
[38:34] | You have no future… None… | 除这里以外… 你没有未来… |
[38:38] | Beyond this place. | 一无所有 |
[38:40] | And if you don’t find a way to get her trust back, | 如果你不能赢回她的信任 |
[38:43] | you’re not gonna have this either. | 你在这里也到头了 |
[38:45] | And then your life is, well, it’s like your father’s life. | 你这辈子 也就混成你爸那样儿 |
[38:51] | And you know how that ended. | 你也知道结局如何 |
[38:54] | There’s two roads in life. | 人生有两条路 |
[38:57] | One is you’re winning or learning. | 一条路上 你要么顺风顺水不断成长 |
[39:00] | And the other | 而另一条路 |
[39:02] | is that you’re losing all the way to the fucking grave. | 你一路输到底直到他妈盖棺入土 |
[39:07] | Boy, you’d better choose quickly | 孩子 你最好快点选 |
[39:10] | or life’s gonna choose it for you. | 不然 就是生活帮你选 |
[39:36] | You want me to drive? | 要不我来开吧 |
[39:38] | I drive. | 我开吧 |
[39:40] | You’re the only one who hasn’t slept. | 我们几个 就你还没休息过 |
[39:43] | 125,000 dollar truck pulling a million dollars | 这辆货车十二万五 十五万的拖车里 |
[39:45] | worth of horses in a 150,000 dollar trailer. | 还拉着价值上百万的马 |
[39:48] | I drive. | 当然我来开 |
[39:52] | Just thought you might be tired. | 担心你太累了 |
[39:54] | Buddy, I’ll get all the sleep I need when I’m dead. | 兄弟 生前勿贪睡 死后必长眠 |
[39:58] | Remember that movie? | 知道那个电影吗 |
[40:00] | What movie? | 哪部电影 |
[40:01] | Best movie ever made. | 史上最佳电影 |
[40:03] | Road House. | “威龙杀阵” |
[40:04] | What, you’re saying that Road House is the best movie ever… | 啥 你觉得”威龙杀阵”是史上最佳电影… |
[40:08] | Ever fucking made. Ever. | 史上最佳 没有之一 |
[40:10] | Goddamn, when I grow up I want to be Sam Elliott. | 我以后一定要成为山姆·艾里奥特 |
[40:13] | With Patrick Swayze’s hair. | 剪帕特里克·斯威兹那种发型[“威龙杀阵”主角] |
[40:15] | Man, I wish the mullet would come back in style, don’t you? | 鲻鱼头能再流行起来该多好 你说是不是 |
[40:19] | Well, I guess you don’t. | 好吧 你应该不这么想 |
[40:21] | Speaking of hair, next truck stop we find, | 说到头发 下一站的时候 |
[40:23] | you need to shave all this shit off. | 你把这些玩意儿都刮了吧 |
[40:25] | You look fucking homeless. | 现在看着像他妈的流浪汉 |
[40:26] | They will not stand for that in West Texas. | 西得州的人可受不了 |
[40:29] | – Girlfriend likes it. – Girlfriend’s a fucking idiot. | -女朋友喜欢 -女朋友就他妈是傻逼 |
[40:35] | So, you like to rodeo? | 所以说 你喜欢牛仔竞技 |
[40:37] | Its kind of the only thing I was ever any good at. | 我好像只擅长这个 |
[40:40] | What, you’re fucking good at rodeo? | 你他妈擅长牛仔竞技吗 |
[40:41] | Fucking neck broke, back broke, everything all fucked up. | 脖子断了 背裂了 还牛仔竞技呢 |
[40:46] | So, why do you do it? | 你为什么喜欢牛仔竞技 |
[40:48] | I don’t know, I liked the… | 不知道 我喜欢… |
[40:52] | I like the lights. I like the crowd. | 我喜欢灯光 观众 |
[40:53] | I liked that… they fucking liked me. | 我喜欢… 他们痴迷于我 |
[40:57] | What about the horses? You like them? | 那马呢 你喜欢马吗 |
[41:00] | It’s kind of more like facing a fear. | 更像是 害怕吧 |
[41:03] | I’m too fucking scared of ’em to like them. | 我特别害怕马 所以喜欢不上来 |
[41:06] | Let me tell you something, Jimmy, | 跟你说 吉米 |
[41:07] | to be any good at this game, all right? | 好好学学怎么当牛仔 |
[41:11] | Ranching, rodeo, show horses, | 不管是喂饲料 牛仔竞技 还是表演马匹 |
[41:14] | You got to do it for the horse. Right? | 为马付出 知道吗 |
[41:18] | And where you’re going… | 这样 不管你去哪… |
[41:20] | a horse is gonna be your only fucking friend | 马都会是你唯一的朋友 |
[41:22] | and you two are gonna have to figure it the fuck out. | 你们得一起去把事情解决 |
[41:23] | And that’s all cowboying is, all right? | 这才是牛仔啊 好吗 |
[41:26] | It’s you and a horse doing a job, | 你和马倾尽全力 |
[41:28] | trying like hell to not let the other down. | 努力不辜负彼此 |
[41:31] | I’ll say this. | 我这么跟你说 |
[41:33] | When the Sixes is done with you, | 如果四六牧场把你训练好 |
[41:35] | you will either spend the rest of your life horseback | 你以后要么再也不愿意下马 |
[41:37] | or you will never get on another one. | 要么再也上不了马 |
[41:42] | Get some rest, Jimmy. | 睡会儿吧 吉米 |
[41:45] | You are gonna fucking need it. | 你得好好养精蓄锐 |
[42:10] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[42:13] | Not yet it ain’t. | 还没到早上呢 |
[42:15] | We’ve established this pattern | 我们已经习惯了 |
[42:18] | where you wake up at dawn to go to work, | 你凌晨起来 准备去工作 |
[42:21] | and then I wake up and want to fuck | 我也醒了 想跟你做一次 |
[42:24] | and then I have to convince you that the day can wait, well… | 然后我不得不说服你 天还没亮… |
[42:29] | The day hasn’t started yet, | 新的一天还没开始呢 |
[42:30] | so you’re out of fucking excuses, buddy. | 所以你他妈就没借口了 |
[42:37] | Get to work. | 该工作了 |
[42:44] | You are the perfect woman, you know that? | 你知道自己很完美吧 |
[42:47] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[42:49] | When’s your birthday? | 你的生日是什么时候 |
[42:55] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[42:58] | Sweetie, let’s talk about this in fifteen minutes… | 亲爱的 我们十五分钟后再说吧… |
[43:00] | When is it? | 生日什么时候 |
[43:03] | When is it? | 生日什么时候 |
[43:06] | I don’t know, Beth. | 我不知道 贝丝 |
[43:08] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么意思 你不知道 |
[43:09] | Look on your driver’s license. | 看看你的驾照 |
[43:11] | I don’t have one. | 我没有驾照 |
[43:15] | When I said to you that there’s no proof | 我说过 没有东西能证明 |
[43:16] | of my existence, I meant it. | 我的存在 我是认真的 |
[43:24] | Did you know it when you were a boy? | 你小时候就知道吗 |
[43:28] | Being brought into this world wasn’t something | 我家人并不觉得我的出生 |
[43:30] | that my family celebrated. | 是件值得庆祝的事 |
[43:41] | I don’t want to make you upset. | 我不想让你难过 |
[43:43] | Hell, you don’t even celebrate your birthday. | 你都不庆祝自己的生日 |
[43:45] | I choose fucking not to. I know when it is. | 我只是不想过 但是我知道自己生日是几号 |
[43:48] | I don’t know what to say. I mean, it is what it is. | 我不知道说什么 这就是事实 |
[43:50] | Then we pick it. | 那我们选个日子吧 |
[43:52] | – Pick what, Beth? – We’re gonna pick your fucking birthday. | -选什么 贝丝 -选个日子 给你当生日 |
[43:55] | September 28th. | 9月28日 |
[43:57] | I don’t want to celebrate… | 我不想庆祝… |
[43:57] | Your birthday’s is on the 28th of September. | 你的生日是9月28日 |
[44:02] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[44:04] | And we’re gonna celebrate you. | 然后我们要给你过生日 |
[44:09] | We’re celebrating you, baby. | 我们要给你过生日 宝贝 |
[44:26] | Doc? | 医生 |
[44:28] | Yes, sir, yeah. | 好的 先生 |
[44:30] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[44:31] | Where do you want him? | 让他去哪 |
[44:33] | All right I’ll have him there in about twenty minutes. | 好 我二十分钟后带他过去 |
[44:36] | Yes, sir. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[44:41] | – This is it? – This is it. | -这就到了吗 -这就到了 |
[44:46] | How far does it go? | 这地方有多大 |
[44:48] | To the horizon in every direction. | 地平线那一圈都是 |
[45:40] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:56] | Yeah, I’ve got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[45:58] | All right, I have to go. | 行 我得挂了 |
[46:02] | This came over from the Bureau of Prisons. | 监狱管理局送过来的 |
[46:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:40] | My God. | 我靠 |
[47:22] | See you around, Jimmy. | 再见了 吉米 |
[47:23] | You’re not staying? | 你不留下来吗 |
[47:24] | Nope, I’ve got to haul horses up to the Yellowstone | 不了 我得把马送到黄石 |
[47:27] | then Ft. Worth for the Snaffle Bit. | 然后去沃斯堡拿马嚼子 |
[47:30] | Well, where do I go? | 那我该去哪 |
[47:31] | Doc said to go out back by the corrals. | 医生说去畜栏后面 |
[47:35] | Where’s the back? | 后面是哪 |
[47:37] | Well, Jimmy, if this is the front, | 吉米 如果这是前面 |
[47:39] | then the back is the exact opposite of this. | 那反方向就是后面 |
[47:43] | – That make sense? – Yeah. | -听懂了吗 -懂了 |
[47:45] | All right, well… Good luck, Jimmy. | 好了… 祝你好运 吉米 |
[47:48] | Thought you said luck has nothing to do with it. | 我记得你说这跟运气没什么关系 |
[47:49] | No, I said luck has nothing to do with horse showing. | 我是说 运气和表演马匹没关系 |
[47:52] | For this, you’re going to need all the luck you can get. | 这事儿 你得用上你所有的运气 |
[47:54] | See you around. | 再见 |