时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Could’ve done without the anatomy lesson, but that’s okay. | 可以不用展示人体器官直接穿上裤子的 但没关系 |
[01:41] | I’ll work that shit out in therapy. | 我会在心理治疗的时候解决这问题 |
[01:45] | Well, Beth… | 贝丝… |
[01:47] | That’s a risk you take when you sneak into a man’s bedroom | 这就是你深更半夜溜进男人卧室 |
[01:50] | in the middle of the night. | 需要冒的风险 |
[01:52] | Don’t I know it. | 我知道 |
[01:55] | And a drink. | 还喝着酒 |
[01:58] | This news must be real good or real bad. | 看来不是喜从天降就是大祸临头 |
[02:04] | In my 37 years, | 我活了37年 |
[02:05] | I’ve only spent the night here alone once. | 仅有一次独自在这过夜 |
[02:09] | Your houses, they don’t make noises | 如果房子里全是人 |
[02:11] | when they’re full of people but when they’re empty… | 它不会发出声音 但如果空空荡荡… |
[02:14] | Man, they moan and they creak and they shift in place. | 天 它们呻吟着 嘎吱作响 还会移动 |
[02:18] | I thought the house was going to tear itself out | 我以为这间屋子会把自己 |
[02:20] | from the foundation and walk away. | 连根拔起 然后一走了之 |
[02:23] | So, I figured that I would just spend the night | 所以我想来这里过个夜 |
[02:27] | and make sure it doesn’t walk away with you. | 确保房子不会把你也带走了 |
[02:30] | I don’t… I don’t mind an empty house. | 我不… 我不介意房子空空荡荡 |
[02:35] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[02:37] | I’ll… | 我去… |
[02:41] | I’ll get your room ready. | 我去帮你把房间收拾好 |
[02:42] | My room’s ready enough, Dad. | 已经收拾得够好了 爸爸 |
[02:45] | You ready to turn in? | 你准备睡觉了吗 |
[02:47] | You kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[02:50] | I’m five away from sleep. | 我还得再喝上个五杯 |
[02:51] | Look, I can go downstairs. | 我可以去楼下的 |
[02:52] | No, no, honey. No, you’re… | 不用 亲爱的 不必 你就… |
[02:55] | You’re fine right there. | 你在那里挺好的 |
[03:16] | What are you reading? | 你读什么书呢 |
[03:19] | “The Solace of Open Spaces.” | “狂野的慰藉” |
[03:28] | “To be tough is to be fragile. | “坚强即是脆弱 |
[03:31] | To be tender is to be truly fierce.” | 温柔是真正的凶狠” |
[03:34] | “True solace is finding none. | “真正的慰藉无处可寻 |
[03:36] | Which is to say, it’s everywhere.” | 也就是说 它无处不在” |
[03:40] | Yeah. Not sure I believe that. | 好吧 我不怎么相信这种话 |
[03:44] | It’s true, Beth. Can’t be found. | 这话没错 贝丝 无处可寻 |
[03:47] | Lord knows I’ve looked. | 上帝为证 我已寻找了太久 |
[03:50] | No… Solace… | 不… 慰藉… |
[03:52] | must be discovered. | 只能被发现 |
[03:56] | Discovered how? | 怎么才能发现 |
[04:00] | I need an example, ’cause, um… | 给我举个例子 因为… |
[04:04] | Well, I’ve looked everywhere, too. | 我已经找遍所有地方了 |
[04:14] | I spent all evening on the porch staring at mountains, | 我整个晚上都站在门廊 看着群山 |
[04:18] | listening to birds… | 倾听鸟儿的鸣叫… |
[04:21] | Heart still empty. | 但内心依旧空虚 |
[04:23] | I take a shower to wash it away like dirt | 我洗了个澡 试图把它像泥土一样洗去 |
[04:26] | but you can’t wash lonely off. | 但你无法洗去空虚 |
[04:30] | So, I surrender to it. | 所以 我向它投降了 |
[04:33] | Best I can do is sleep through the lonely, | 我所能做的只有以睡觉来度过空虚 |
[04:36] | if I can sleep at all. | 如果我能睡着的话 |
[04:39] | Then I walk in here | 然后我走进来 |
[04:42] | and I discover you. | 看到了你 |
[04:47] | Now my heart’s full. | 我的心无比充实 |
[04:51] | I sure hope you outlive me, Beth. | 我真希望你活得比我长 贝丝 |
[04:52] | I’m not sure I could tolerate the world without you in it. | 我不确定我能忍受没有你的世界 |
[04:59] | Worry not, Daddy. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[05:02] | Only the good die young. | 好人才不长命 |
[05:05] | If a meteor strikes earth tonight, | 如果今晚有流星撞上地球 |
[05:08] | it is me and the cockroaches | 那明天这个牧场 |
[05:10] | running this motherfucker tomorrow. | 就会由我和蟑螂们来经营 |
[05:16] | Well, I guess tomorrow’s my lucky day, then. | 那明天大概是我的幸运日了 |
[05:22] | Good night, baby girl. | 晚安 宝贝女儿 |
[05:26] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[06:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | He needed this. | 他需要这里 |
[06:53] | We both do. | 我们都需要 |
[06:56] | Find us a house to rent. | 找个房子租吧 |
[06:59] | We’re done living with fathers for a little while. | 这段时间就别跟爸爸们住一起了 |
[07:05] | I feel better already. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[07:08] | In my soul. | 在灵魂上 |
[07:11] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[07:56] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:00] | He’s a boy who was forced to do what men do. | 他还是个男孩 却被迫做了男人该做的事 |
[08:03] | These days, most men won’t even do it. | 在这个年代 大部分的男人甚至下不了手 |
[08:05] | Because society has taught them that they are sheep. | 因为社会把他们教育成了绵羊 |
[08:11] | And when wolves come you must not fight them. | 而狼来时 不能反抗 |
[08:16] | You must call a shepherd. | 必须找牧羊人解决 |
[08:19] | So, he feels guilt for doing something he should be praised for. | 因此 他为一件本应被赞美的事而感到愧疚 |
[08:25] | A few more sweats, then Mo will take him up on the hill. | 再多出点汗后 莫会把他带到山上去 |
[08:30] | Then when he comes down, | 等他从山上下来之后 |
[08:31] | he won’t think of himself as a killer. | 他不会再把自己当做凶手 |
[08:35] | He’ll think of himself as a warrior. | 他会将自己视为一名战士 |
[08:38] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[08:42] | I’m hardly a warrior. | 我算不上是战士 |
[08:45] | How much guilt do you feel? | 你对那事有多愧疚 |
[08:48] | My only regret is that I didn’t kill him myself. | 我只后悔我没亲手把他杀了 |
[08:55] | That’s a warrior’s regret. | 这就是战士的遗憾 |
[09:18] | Give that horse to Mia today, Lloyd. | 今天把那匹马给米娅 罗伊德 |
[09:20] | Pull that new bay from the mare corral. | 把那匹枣红马从母马厩里拉出来 |
[09:23] | She needs ridin’. | 她需要遛一遛 |
[09:26] | This is my mount. I ain’t riding a fucking mare. | 这是我的坐骑 我他妈才不骑小母马 |
[09:29] | Then you’ll walk. | 那你就用走的 |
[09:33] | And take that boy and show him how to saddle a horse. | 带上那孩子 让他看看怎么给马套鞍 |
[09:38] | C’mon, kid. | 来吧 孩子 |
[09:43] | Memorize what I say. | 记住我说的 |
[09:46] | Horn, pommel, skirt, seat, | 桩头 鞍桥 鞍裙 鞍座 |
[09:50] | rigging… Repeat it. | 索具… 重复一遍 |
[09:53] | Horn, pommel, | 桩头 鞍桥 |
[09:56] | skirt, seat, rigging. | 鞍裙 鞍座 索具 |
[10:00] | Cinch, latigo, stirrup… | 肚带 前肚带根 脚蹬… |
[10:07] | D rings. | D扣 |
[10:08] | Back billet. | 后肚带根 |
[10:10] | Cinch, latigo, stirrup, | 肚带 前肚带根 脚蹬 |
[10:13] | D rings, back billet. | D扣 后肚带根 |
[10:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:18] | Let’s toss it on her. | 来给她套上 |
[10:31] | Okay, go. | 好的 放 |
[10:36] | Okay, reach under her and grab that cinch. | 好 从下面抓住肚带 |
[10:40] | Cinch. | 肚带 |
[10:41] | Okay, latigo goes through your D-ring. | 好 前肚带根穿过D扣 |
[10:45] | Back up and through. | 从上面绕回来 |
[10:49] | Back through that D-ring again. | 再次穿过D扣 |
[10:53] | Pull it up snug. | 拉紧 |
[10:55] | Good, now the same thing on the back cinch. | 很好 后肚带也一样 |
[11:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:04] | Now this is your latigo keeper. | 这是前肚带根固定革 |
[11:06] | It’s got the name of the saddlemaker right on it. | 上面有马鞍制造者的名字 |
[11:08] | Can you read? | 你识字吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[11:10] | Okay. I ride a Sterling. | 好 我骑斯特林的 |
[11:14] | Mister Dutton, he rides a Dale Harwood or a Don Rich. | 达顿先生骑戴尔·哈伍德或者唐·里奇的 |
[11:17] | And Rip, he rides an Andy Maschke. | 而里普骑安迪·马什克的 |
[11:20] | What do the others ride? | 那其他人骑什么 |
[11:22] | Don’t matter. They saddle their own horses. | 不重要 他们自己给马备鞍 |
[11:26] | Lloyd, when you’re done with that, | 罗伊德 等你教完他 |
[11:28] | start moving them panels into the arena. | 把板子搬到竞技场里 |
[11:52] | Yes, sir? | 长官 请说 |
[11:53] | Can you get the state prison warden on the line for me, please? | 能帮我致电州立监狱典狱长吗 |
[11:56] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:03] | Sir, Warden Jeffries is on line one. | 先生 杰弗利典狱长在一号线 |
[12:10] | How are you, sir? | 你最近如何 先生 |
[12:14] | Does he have a public defender or counsel? | 他有公设辩护人或法律顾问吗 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Attorney General Dutton for Richard Scott. | 我是首席检察官 达顿 找理查德·斯考特 |
[12:37] | Mr. Scott, I need to interview your client Terrell Riggins | 斯考特先生 我需要和你的客户特雷尔·里金斯 |
[12:40] | in regards to his involvement in the John Dutton attempted murder. | 就他参与 约翰·达顿的谋杀未遂一案进行问询 |
[12:45] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[12:49] | Because I’m offering him immunity. | 因为我要给他豁免权 |
[13:01] | Shit! | 操 |
[13:03] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[13:05] | That’s a centipede. It get you? | 就是条蜈蚣 你被咬了吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah. It got me. | 我被咬了 |
[13:11] | Most people in Texas don’t sleep on the ground. | 德州人基本都不会睡在地上 |
[13:16] | I brought you some breakfast. | 我给你带了些早饭来 |
[13:31] | You got a fork? | 你有叉子吗 |
[13:34] | Make a sandwich out of it. | 你就当三明治吃吧 |
[13:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:41] | I’m Jimmy. I’m the new cowboy. | 吉米 新来的牛仔 |
[13:45] | You’re not a cowboy. | 你才不是牛仔 |
[13:48] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:50] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼睛里看出来 |
[13:53] | You’re somebody somebody told to come here | 有人让你来这 你就来了 |
[13:55] | so we can make a cowboy out of you. | 让我们把你训练成牛仔 |
[13:59] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[14:02] | It’s the most glorious work you can do | 这是你能做的最光彩的事了 |
[14:06] | that nobody ever sees. | 但没有人能见证 |
[14:10] | Takes every inch of you. | 这会耗尽你全身每一寸力量 |
[14:13] | You’re gonna risk your life and your horse’s life. | 你得用自己和马匹的性命冒险 |
[14:17] | And nobody’s knows if you won or if you lost. | 没人知道你是输是赢 |
[14:23] | It’s art… | 这是艺术… |
[14:27] | without an audience ’til the day you die. | 到你死的那天 也不会有观众 |
[14:32] | And then after you’re dead, | 而你死后 |
[14:35] | you don’t have an audience either. | 也无人悼念 |
[14:36] | You just… You’re just… you’re just gone. | 你只是… 就这么消失了 |
[14:43] | Now, you gotta want this life. | 你必须想要这种生活 |
[14:47] | You’ve got to want it all the way to your bones. | 你必须发自心底地去渴望它 |
[14:53] | And if you don’t… | 如果你做不到… |
[14:56] | it can be absolute hell on earth. | 这绝对会是人间炼狱 |
[15:04] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什么 |
[15:07] | There’s a few of us old goats hanging around. | 周围总有我们这帮老头在转悠 |
[15:10] | We’ll make sure you don’t starve. | 我们不会让你饿着 |
[15:13] | And quit sleeping on the ground. | 还有 别再睡地上了 |
[15:16] | Find yourself a bench or something. | 找个长凳或者什么 |
[15:21] | Otherwise you’ll find yourself cozied up next to a rattlesnake. | 不然你会发现自己依偎在响尾蛇身边 |
[15:29] | Bench. Got it. | 长凳 明白了 |
[15:53] | Got me something saddled? | 给我找到什么乐子了吗 |
[15:54] | We’re just going to gather two-year olds. | 我们正打算把两岁的马聚集起来 |
[15:56] | Hell, we’ll be back in a half an hour. | 我们半小时后就回 |
[15:57] | That’s when all the fun starts. | 那时候就该有意思了 |
[15:59] | Well, I ain’t breaking no colts, for crying out loud. | 我才不要驯那些小马 它们可能嚷嚷 |
[16:01] | This is the only fun I get today. | 这是我今天唯一的乐趣 |
[16:04] | Boy, let’s see what you’ve learnt. | 小子 让我们看看你都学到了什么 |
[16:07] | Saddle Blaze for Mister Dutton. | 给火焰套好鞍 牵给达顿先生 |
[16:09] | It’s already saddled. | 已经套好了 |
[16:10] | Well, go on and get him. | 那就把它牵过来 |
[16:13] | Still “boy”? | 还叫他”小子”吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, he ain’t gonna be around long enough to name, sir. | 没必要知道他叫什么 他待不久的 先生 |
[16:17] | Yeah, well, if he’s that bad at shoveling shit, | 如果他连铲马粪都不会 |
[16:20] | I damn sure don’t want him saddling my horse. | 我他妈绝对不要他给我的马套鞍 |
[16:24] | He can shovel shit with the best of them, | 他铲马粪倒还算不错 |
[16:26] | but he got on the wrong side of your daughter, though. | 但他可把你女儿惹毛了 |
[16:30] | All right. Check your cinch. | 好了 检查一下肚带 |
[16:35] | Handsome little sucker, aren’t you? | 你是个帅气的小混蛋 对吗 |
[16:38] | I bet that’s the cause behind every problem you got. | 我猜你碰到的所有问题都由此而起 |
[16:42] | If I was you I’d find a way to get ugly. | 我是你的话 我会想办法变丑 |
[16:45] | – Ugly? – And how. | -变丑 -仔细想想 |
[16:47] | Why ugly? | 为什么要变丑 |
[16:48] | Handsome’s the only thing I got going for me. | 我除了帅气一无所长 |
[16:52] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[17:19] | Can you send some more deputies to the field office in Livingston? | 你能往利文斯顿的驻地办事处 再派点警员来吗 |
[17:23] | Some sort of protest. | 有人在抗议 |
[17:31] | Everybody back up. | 所有人退后 |
[17:33] | You cannot block the entrance to a government building. | 你们不能阻挡政府大楼的入口 |
[17:39] | You’re the fucking animal! | 你他妈的就是禽兽 |
[17:48] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 |
[17:51] | – On the ground! On the ground! – I’m sick of this shit. | -趴下 给我趴下 -我他妈烦透了 |
[17:53] | Keep them on the ground. Don’t shoot anybody. | 让他们都蹲着 别朝任何人开枪 |
[17:55] | Hey! Put the rocks down! | 说你呢 把石头放下 |
[17:57] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[18:04] | Kayce, what the fucking fuck? | 凯西 这他妈怎么回事 |
[18:07] | You tell me. They just showed up | 你来告诉我 他们就突然出现 |
[18:08] | pouring blood on themselves and throwing rocks and shit. | 往自己身上倒红油漆 朝我们扔石头什么的 |
[18:10] | I don’t even know what the fuck they want. | 我他妈都不知道他们到底想干嘛 |
[18:11] | This is what they want, | 这就是他们想要的 |
[18:12] | they want the fucking shit show, Kayce. | 他们就他妈想闹成现在这样 凯西 |
[18:13] | And you just gave it to them. | 你让他们如愿了 |
[18:15] | Fuck. Hendon, | 操 亨登 |
[18:17] | put the goddamn gun in your holster. | 他妈把你的枪收回去 |
[18:20] | This is Haskell. | 我是哈斯克尔 |
[18:54] | All right, here we go. Jake. You’re sorrel bald face | 开始吧 杰克 你负责栗色光脸的 |
[18:57] | filly with four stocking feet. | 像穿了白袜的那匹母马 |
[18:59] | – Ethan, bay colt, Blaze. – Sir. | -伊森 枣红色公马 脸上有白色条纹 -收到 |
[19:03] | Ryan, Colby, you’ll be Buckskin filly and dun Colt. | 瑞安 科尔比 你们负责鹿皮色母马和兔褐毛公马 |
[19:07] | And Walker, you’re red rhone. Blaze face. | 沃克 你负责红隆 脸上有白色条纹 |
[19:13] | Something happen? | 怎么了吗 |
[19:15] | I’m working it out. | 我在处理 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I see that. So can the whole ranch. | 我知道 整个牧场都看到了 |
[19:19] | Well, they need to see it, sir. | 他们需要看到 先生 |
[19:21] | I don’t want to hear about the wildfire that got away from you. | 我可不想听到你给我惹出什么祸端 |
[19:24] | Just the one you put out. | 我只想听到你把事情搞定 |
[19:25] | Yes sir. | 明白 |
[19:26] | Whatever he did, don’t forget who he is to you. | 无论他做了什么 都别忘了他是你的谁 |
[19:29] | To both of us. | 对我们二者都是 |
[19:31] | Who he is to us, sir, | 他现在还能走路的原因 |
[19:35] | is the reason why he’s still walking. | 就是这个 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[19:43] | There’s what? | 你说什么 |
[19:46] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[19:48] | All right. I’m on my way. | 知道了 我马上来 |
[19:53] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[19:55] | Let’s go work for the state. | 我们走 去给州里干活 |
[19:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:59] | I don’t even know how to explain it. | 我都不知道要怎么解释 |
[20:24] | Son, if I spent a week thinking of ways | 就算给我一个星期 |
[20:26] | to fuck up my day, I could not have come up with this. | 我也想不出还有这么个方式能毁了我这一天 |
[20:29] | Where’s EMS? | 急救人员呢 |
[20:31] | It ain’t blood. | 不是血 |
[20:32] | It’s paint, I think. | 应该是油漆 |
[20:34] | They, poured it on themselves. | 她们往自己身上倒的 |
[20:37] | – Poured it on themselves? – Yep. | -往自己身上倒 -对 |
[20:40] | You ever seen anything like this before? | 你之前见过这种状况吗 |
[20:42] | Not since my bachelor party. | 上次还是我的单身夜派对 |
[20:46] | Why would you do that? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[20:47] | Ryan, Ryan, don’t talk to them. | 莱恩 莱恩 别理会她们 |
[20:54] | Was this all by the book? | 你们是按规定来的吗 |
[20:55] | 100%, Kayce was assaulted and rushed by the crowd, | 百分百 凯西被这群人冲撞袭击 |
[20:58] | he used justified force to subdue his assailant. | 他使用正当武力制服攻击者 |
[21:01] | Hendon came to his aide, they controlled the crowd until we got here. | 亨顿协助了他 他们控制住人群等我们来 |
[21:06] | You got video to back that up? | 有视频证据吗 |
[21:08] | There’s no shortage of video, John. | 视频多得是 约翰 |
[21:09] | I’m sure the whole world’s watching this shit as we speak. | 我敢肯定 现在全世界都在看着呢 |
[21:13] | Who’s the ring leader of this circus? | 谁是这群跳梁小丑的领头人 |
[21:14] | One on the left, blonde hair. | 左边那个 金发 |
[21:15] | She’s been arrested in Berkeley, Houston, | 她之前也被捕过 在伯克利 休斯顿 |
[21:17] | Portland, St. Louis… | 波特兰 圣路易斯… |
[21:19] | Disturbing the peace, failure to disperse. All dismissed. | 扰乱公共治安 聚众抗议 都被驳回了 |
[21:23] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[21:24] | Summer Higgins. | 夏茉·希金斯 |
[21:33] | You Summer? | 你是夏茉 |
[21:34] | You must be the big boss. | 你就是老大吧 |
[21:36] | I’m the retired big boss. | 我已经隐退了 |
[21:37] | You can see how that’s working out for me. | 你看 我不吃你们这一套 |
[21:41] | I can get them blankets to cover up if they’d like. | 她们需要的话 我可以找几条毯子 |
[21:44] | Our bodies are our protest. | 我们用身体来抗议 |
[21:47] | They don’t want to cover up, though I can see it bothers you. | 她们不想把身体遮住 我看是你心神不宁了吧 |
[21:51] | Men objectify our breasts, | 男人物化我们的乳房 |
[21:53] | and then brainwash the world into thinking | 又给世人洗脑 让大家相信 |
[21:55] | that they should be hidden to make up for your jealousy | 女人应该把乳房遮起来 因为你们嫉妒 |
[21:57] | or lack of impulse control, | 或是无法控制冲动 |
[22:00] | which is ironic because nature didn’t make them for you. | 真讽刺 乳房并不是为了你们存在的 |
[22:03] | Nature made them to feed children, | 自然给女性乳房是为了哺育孩子 |
[22:04] | not your toxic male fantasies. | 不是为了满足男人的狗屁幻想 |
[22:06] | I see. | 我知道 |
[22:07] | But that’s not why we’re here. | 但这不是我们的重点 |
[22:09] | You don’t say. | 确实 |
[22:10] | We’re protesting the existence of a state-sponsored police force | 我们抵制的是有政府撑腰的警方 |
[22:14] | that protects industrialized animal farming | 保护工业化动物农场 |
[22:16] | and the mass murder of millions of animals every year. | 每年屠杀数百万动物 |
[22:20] | You ever plow a field, Summer? | 你耕过地吗 夏茉 |
[22:23] | To plant the quinoa or sorghum | 种植藜麦或高粱 |
[22:25] | or whatever the hell it is you eat? | 或者你吃的任何食物吗 |
[22:28] | You kill everything on the ground and under it. | 需要杀死地上地下所有动物 |
[22:30] | you kill every snake, every frog, | 杀死所有蛇 青蛙 |
[22:33] | every mouse, mole, vole, worm, quail… | 老鼠 鼹鼠 田鼠 蠕虫 鹌鹑… |
[22:36] | You kill them all. | 要全都杀光 |
[22:39] | So, I guess the only real question is | 我就想问问你 |
[22:42] | how cute does an animal have to be | 一个动物要有多可爱 |
[22:44] | before you care if it dies to feed you? | 才能让你们关心它们的死活 |
[22:54] | What the hell are these people doing all the way out here? | 这些人到底他妈来这里干什么 |
[22:57] | Of all the places, doesn’t seem too random, does it. | 偏偏选了这里 并不是偶然 |
[23:03] | What do you want to do, Kayce? | 你想怎么办 凯西 |
[23:07] | Press charges. | 提起诉讼 |
[23:08] | That’s what they want, John. | 那就正中她们下怀 约翰 |
[23:09] | I mean, they want to see this on the goddamn news. | 她们就是想让这事上新闻 |
[23:11] | It’s already on the news. | 已经上新闻了 |
[23:13] | Let them stare five years in the face | 让她们被关个五年 |
[23:15] | and see how many more protests they want to plan. | 看看她们还能策划多少起抗议 |
[23:20] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[23:23] | Officer. Let’s get her up. | 警官 带她起来吧 |
[23:28] | You’re under arrest for aggravated battery of a peace officer. | 你被捕了 罪名是暴力殴打治安官 |
[23:31] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[23:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:34] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都将被作为呈堂证供 |
[23:37] | If you don’t have a lawyer, one will be appointed to you. | 如果你没有律师 我们将为你指派一位 |
[24:20] | Lloyd’s chomping at the bit over there. | 罗伊德等得不耐烦了 |
[24:49] | She’s sensible. | 她很听话 |
[24:51] | Better breeding program, lately. | 最近喂得更好了 |
[24:53] | Hell, I think this one’s done, boss. Let’s get another. | 这匹应该好了 老板 再牵一匹 |
[24:56] | Nicely done. | 很好 |
[25:08] | Get him, Ethan! | 制住他 伊森 |
[25:11] | Yes, sir! All right, Ethan. | 没错 很好 伊森 |
[25:13] | Glad you didn’t get bucked off. | 真行啊 没被甩下去 |
[25:14] | We’d have had Teeter get on there. | 不然我们让提特上去 |
[25:17] | Pretty nice horse there, boss. | 是匹漂亮的马 老板 |
[25:18] | That’s a pretty good first day for him. | 第一天还算不错 |
[25:20] | It’s beer time. | 该喝啤酒了 |
[25:22] | – Beer o’clock. – Lick it up, little baby. | -啤酒时间 -来吧 宝贝 |
[25:31] | The last three are yours. | 最后三匹给你 |
[25:34] | After all I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了那么多 |
[25:38] | Lloyd, you start acting like a boss, | 罗伊德 你做点老大该做的事 |
[25:40] | and I’ll fucking treat you like one. | 我才会把你当老大 |
[25:42] | So I’m low man now | 我现在是个下人了 |
[25:44] | for doing something you would’ve done. | 就因为做了些本该是你做的事情 |
[25:46] | It’s only because of what you’ve done for me | 正是因为你为我做了很多事 |
[25:48] | that you ain’t over there shoveling shit with that fucking boy. | 才没让你去和那个臭小子一起铲屎 |
[25:51] | You’re lucky you have any horses to break at all. | 能有马给你驯就不错了 |
[25:54] | That son of a bitch should be dead. | 那臭小子早该死了 |
[25:56] | Goddamn it, Lloyd, but he ain’t. | 妈的 罗伊德 他还活着 |
[25:59] | Mister Dutton wants him here, so guess what? | 达顿先生要他在这儿 你猜怎么着 |
[26:01] | He’s fucking here. | 他就能在这 |
[26:03] | There ain’t nobody that wants that son of a bitch dead more than me, | 没人比我更想让那小子去死 |
[26:07] | but the ranch comes first. | 但是牧场第一 |
[26:09] | And you forgot that. | 你别忘了 |
[26:24] | Come on! Come on, Shad. | 来吧 来吧 夏得 |
[26:26] | Hurry it the fuck up, you’re going to miss it! | 赶紧的 你要错过了 |
[26:28] | That’s your cousin? | 那是你表亲 |
[26:29] | Yep. Come on, baby. Clean run. Clean run. | 对 来吧 宝贝 没有失误 完美 |
[26:31] | Show them how to do it, smooth run. | 让他们见识见识什么叫完美 |
[26:33] | Smooth run. Clean. I want it clean. | 完美 零失误 零失误 |
[26:35] | Do a clean run for me this time. | 这次给我零失误 |
[26:37] | It’s all we need, just got to get this one. | 拜托了 一定要成 |
[26:40] | Watch how smooth this is, watch this. Come on. | 看看他多完美 看看 加油 |
[26:42] | Come on, come on! Woo, woo! | 加油 加油 |
[26:48] | Come on! Yeah. | 加油 |
[26:49] | God damn, that is fast! | 天啊 太快了 |
[26:51] | That’s how we do it! That’s roping, motherfucker! | 就是这样 这才是套索 他妈的 |
[26:53] | That’s how we do it. | 这次才叫技术 |
[26:55] | Damn, that’s good. | 太厉害了 |
[26:56] | Clearly, the ability to rope is not hereditary. | 显然 套索的技术没法遗传 |
[26:58] | What? Fuck you. | 什么 操你妈 |
[26:59] | I can out-rope your fucking ass. | 我他妈的比你强多了 |
[27:01] | In what fucking world can you outrope me? | 你他妈有哪点比得上我 |
[27:02] | In any world. Literally on any fucking planet. | 哪都比你强 搁哪比都一个结果 |
[27:05] | I’ll take you to outer-space and I’ll out-rope your fucking ass | 我带你去外太空 我他妈在外太空 |
[27:08] | in outer-space. I don’t care. | 套索都比你强 我不在乎 |
[27:09] | What the hell kind of roping are you going to do | 你他妈的在外太空 |
[27:12] | in outer space? It’s called gravity. | 要怎么套索 学学什么叫重力 |
[27:13] | What the fuck are you all talking about, | 你们他妈的都在逼逼些啥 |
[27:15] | roping in fucking space? | 去外太空套索 |
[27:17] | – He is! – That’s fucking insane. | -他说的 -太他妈傻逼了 |
[27:25] | You have the same DNA as that man? | 你和那人有着一样的基因 |
[27:26] | You’re right, I didn’t do it by myself… | 你是对的 我不能一个人… |
[27:31] | What are you talking about… | 你们到底在说些… |
[27:40] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在干啥 |
[27:41] | Nuthin’. | 没干啥 |
[27:43] | Ain’t nothin’ to do. Just waitin’ to be tired. | 没什么事做 消磨精力呗 |
[27:49] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:52] | Nah. | 没什么 |
[27:54] | Get some rest. Morning comes early. | 休息吧 很快就到早上了 |
[27:56] | Don’t know why everyone calls it morning. | 不知道为啥所有人都叫它早上 |
[27:58] | Four a.m. is night time any way you slice it. | 不管怎么看 凌晨四点都只能算晚上 |
[28:03] | Yeah, suppose you’re right. | 是啊 或许你是对的 |
[28:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:16] | What are you doing out here, babe? | 你在外面干什么 宝贝 |
[28:20] | I’m just kind of tired of sleeping in that trailer. | 我只是不太想睡在拖车里了 |
[28:26] | Want to sleep out here under the stars while the weather’s good. | 天气好的时候就想睡在星空下面 |
[28:30] | If that’s all right with you. | 你没意见吧 |
[28:33] | – I don’t think so. – No? | -我觉得不咋样 -不好吗 |
[28:37] | No. | 不好 |
[28:38] | Why no? You’d rather sleep in that little box? | 为什么 你宁愿睡在那小盒子里吗 |
[28:42] | We can stay out here. | 我们可以待在外面 |
[28:47] | But you’re not gettin’ any sleep. | 但你可睡不了了 |
[29:37] | Eggs over easy, Kayce? | 煎双面流心蛋吗 凯西 |
[29:40] | Yes sir, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[29:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:42] | Okay, look at this one. | 好了 看看这栋 |
[29:45] | It’s in Prior, it’s halfway between here and Bozeman. | 在普莱尔 差不多在波兹曼和这的中间 |
[29:48] | It’s forty acres. The house is nice. | 16公顷 房子不错 |
[29:51] | I could teach at the rez, get Tate back with his friends. | 我可以在居留地教书 泰特也能回到朋友身边 |
[29:55] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:57] | Hey, buddy. How you feeling? | 小伙子 感觉如何 |
[29:59] | Hungry. | 饿坏了 |
[30:01] | Four days in a sweat lodge will do that to you. | 在汗蒸屋待四天就会这样 |
[30:04] | Boy, you ain’t lying, Grandpa. | 你说的没错 爷爷 |
[30:16] | House looks nice. | 房子看起来不错 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I think so too. | 我也觉得 |
[30:21] | Here you go, Kayce. All right. | 给你 凯西 |
[30:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:37] | Not hungry? | 不饿吗 |
[30:40] | I’m intermittent fasting. | 我在间歇性禁食 |
[30:44] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:45] | Nothing but coffee and cigarettes ’til noon, | 中午之前啥都不吃 除了咖啡和烟 |
[30:48] | and then I can eat what the fuck I want | 之前就想吃啥吃啥 |
[30:50] | until I start drinking at six. | 直到六点开始喝酒 |
[30:53] | I’d like to meet the doctor who came up with that diet. | 真想见见给你这个食谱的医生 |
[30:55] | I’ve adapted it a bit to suit my lifestyle. | 我按照自己的生活习惯 调整了一下 |
[30:59] | What are you working on today? | 你今天忙些啥呢 |
[31:02] | I got a few irons cooking. | 有些麻烦事要做 |
[31:06] | What irons? | 什么事 |
[31:10] | I’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission on these, Daddy. | 在这事上我希望能先斩后奏 爸爸 |
[31:15] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[31:16] | I do mind. What irons? | 介意 什么事 |
[31:24] | I’m taking the job at Market Equities. | 我要接手市场股票的工作 |
[31:29] | So take the job, then what? | 那就接呗 然后呢 |
[31:34] | Tell me how that helps us. | 对我们有什么帮助 |
[31:38] | It helps us when I run it into the fucking ground. | 我把它搞垮就能帮到我们 |
[31:44] | What are you doing today? | 你今天做什么 |
[31:49] | Battling my conscience. | 和我的良心作斗争 |
[31:54] | Well, I’d offer advice, Dad, | 我该给你点建议 爸爸 |
[31:58] | but I’ve never been in that situation. | 但没什么事能违背我的良心 |
[32:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:06] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[32:09] | Off to ruin a life. | 要去毁掉别人的生活了 |
[32:12] | Okay, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[32:25] | Fuck it. | 管他的 |
[32:41] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[32:43] | How’d I do that? | 怎么会 |
[33:05] | Why’d you bail me out? | 为什么把我保释出来 |
[33:08] | You believe what you’re doing is right. | 你相信自己在做对的事 |
[33:11] | I disagree but I… I respect it. | 我不赞同 但… 我表示尊重 |
[33:15] | I can’t pay you back. | 我没法还你钱 |
[33:17] | Not asking you to. | 没必要 |
[33:19] | You’re gonna ask me something though. | 你肯定是有求于我 |
[33:23] | I’d like to… | 我想… |
[33:25] | I’d like to show you my ranch. | 带你看看我的牧场 |
[33:28] | You think a tour of your ranch | 你觉得 你牧场的一次观光旅行 |
[33:30] | is gonna change what I believe? | 就能改变我的信仰吗 |
[33:32] | No, but it might help you understand me better. | 不 当能让你更了解我 |
[33:35] | Might help me understand you, too. | 也能让我更了解你 |
[33:39] | Surely you can appreciate that virtually every fiber | 你肯定能理解 我身上的每个细胞 |
[33:42] | of my being is screaming at me to not get in the pickup | 都在叫嚣着 让我不要跟这个 |
[33:44] | with the charming, white male in his 50s, | 五十岁的迷人白人男性上车 |
[33:46] | who I don’t know from fucking Adam. | 因为我压根不认识他 |
[33:50] | Charming and in my 50s. | 五十岁 还迷人 |
[33:52] | I’m starting to like you better already. | 我已经开始更喜欢你了 |
[33:54] | But I see your point. | 但我明白你的意思 |
[33:59] | It’s naive of me. | 是我天真了 |
[34:06] | Don’t throw any more rocks at my son, okay? | 别朝我儿子扔石头了 好吗 |
[34:19] | Do I have your word you’re not gonna attack me | 你能保证不攻击我 |
[34:21] | and kill me and leave me in the middle of a forest? | 把我杀了 然后抛尸森林里吗 |
[34:26] | If my plan was doing all that I’m probably willing | 如果那是我的计划 |
[34:30] | to break my word. | 估计我承诺也没用 |
[34:33] | I’m going to trust you. | 我相信你 |
[34:35] | Good. | 好的 |
[34:37] | I’m gonna trust you, too. | 我也相信你 |
[34:39] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[35:09] | Full immunity. | 完全豁免 |
[35:14] | Okay, ask away. | 好 问吧 |
[35:18] | Terrell, you can answer his questions without fear of prosecution. | 特雷尔 你可以回答他的问题 不用担心被起诉 |
[35:22] | No matter what I say? | 不管我说什么吗 |
[35:24] | No matter what you say. You are a State’s Witness. | 不管你说什么 你现在是州证人 |
[35:29] | What about in here? | 在这里面呢 |
[35:30] | Ain’t no immunity for a snitch. | 告密者可不能被豁免 |
[35:34] | You’ll be put into protective custody. | 你会接受保护性监禁 |
[35:37] | With good behavior, we can move you to | 表现好的话 我们可以将你转移至 |
[35:38] | a medium security facility that is significantly | 中级戒备监狱服刑 |
[35:41] | more comfortable than this place. | 那里肯定比这地方舒服多了 |
[35:46] | Fire away. | 问吧 |
[35:52] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[35:58] | Did this man hire you to facilitate | 是不是这个人雇你去 |
[36:01] | the murder attempt on the Dutton family? | 谋杀达顿家族的 |
[36:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[36:34] | It’s like driving through a different century. | 感觉进入了另一个世纪 |
[36:38] | Are you even aware of the strain the rest of the world is under? | 你知道世界其他地方承受多大压力吗 |
[36:43] | I’m aware of the strain here. | 我知道这里的压力 |
[36:47] | I don’t know how much longer we’ll last. | 我不知道我们还能坚持多久 |
[36:48] | As a people, you know? | 人类还能坚持多久 |
[36:51] | I don’t think the planet’s going to tolerate us much longer. | 我觉得这颗星球忍不了人类多久了 |
[36:55] | That’s because people have stopped living with it, | 因为人类不打算与之共存 |
[36:59] | and started living on it. | 而是要以它为生了 |
[37:01] | But you’re right. | 不过你是对的 |
[37:03] | There will come a time when Earth sheds us like dead skin. | 总有一天 地球会像蜕皮一样把人类清理掉 |
[37:07] | And it will be our own fault. | 那将会是我们的错 |
[37:13] | I’m surprised you can see that from here. | 你在这里能看到这点 我很意外 |
[37:19] | You can see it from anywhere, Summer. | 不管在哪 都会这么想 萨摩 |
[37:23] | It’s impossible to miss. | 忽略不了这种想法 |
[37:38] | Can you accommodate 300 people? | 你那能容纳300人吗 |
[37:40] | It’s the largest ranch in Montana. | 我们是蒙大拿最大的牧场 |
[37:42] | We can accommodate Denmark. | 放下丹麦都不是问题 |
[37:44] | The bride is thinking that during the day | 新娘考虑在白天 |
[37:46] | maybe offer trail rides or hay rides… | 走走小路或者坐坐干草车… |
[37:48] | Hay rides at a wedding? | 婚礼上坐干草车 |
[37:50] | What? They want to fucking bob for apples | 怎么 他们是不是还想咬苹果 |
[37:52] | and have sack races too, Gayle? | 然后套袋赛跑呢 盖尔 |
[37:55] | They’re from New York, Beth. | 他们是从纽约来的 贝丝 |
[37:56] | They want the ranch experience. | 他们想体验下牧场生活 |
[37:59] | Well, I’m just offering the ranch. | 我只提供场地 |
[38:01] | If they want the ranch experience, price doubles. | 如果他们想体验牧场生活 价格翻番 |
[38:05] | Won’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[38:07] | Can you lock that July 28th date? | 7月28号可以吗 |
[38:08] | You send me a deposit, it’s all yours. | 你掏个定金 都听你安排 |
[38:11] | Gonna lose you. Gotta go. | 挂电话了 |
[38:23] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[38:25] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[38:28] | Ma’am? Excuse me. | 这位女士 稍等 |
[38:31] | Excuse me! | 稍等 |
[38:35] | I called security. | 我叫保安 |
[38:37] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[38:38] | Close the door, please. | 关上门 |
[38:46] | What do you want, Beth? | 你想怎么样 贝丝 |
[38:48] | That’s my seat. | 那是我的位置 |
[38:49] | Your seat? | 你的位置 |
[38:52] | That’s right, Bobby. | 对 鲍比 |
[38:54] | You’re sitting in my seat. | 你坐在我位置上了 |
[38:58] | Man, I drove seven hours just to tell you that. | 兄弟 我开车7个小时过来就是为了跟你说这个 |
[39:04] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[39:06] | I am the new president of Market Equity’s Montana division. | 我是市场股票蒙大拿分部的新总裁 |
[39:10] | I oversee all new development. | 公司所有新项目都归我管 |
[39:15] | That must be quite the salary they’re paying you. | 他们给你开的工资肯定不低 |
[39:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:21] | No salary, Bob. | 没工资 鲍勃 |
[39:23] | No stock options. | 也没有优先认股权 |
[39:25] | No percentage of profit. | 没有一点分红 |
[39:28] | I wonder if you can guess | 我想问 |
[39:31] | what would entice me to take a job | 你能否猜到 |
[39:34] | doing exactly what my family | 我为什么要做这份工作 |
[39:36] | have been fighting against or a century. | 毕竟我家人与之抗争了一整个世纪 |
[39:43] | Their interest in Schwartz and Meyer. | 施瓦茨-迈耶的股权 |
[39:47] | Their controlling interest, Bob. | 是它的控制权 鲍勃 |
[39:52] | Yeah. You bet on the wrong horse. | 对 你下错注了 |
[40:03] | You are fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[40:11] | You’re fired too, you nosy bitch. | 你被解雇了 爱管闲事的婊子 |
[40:14] | All this shit, it’s moving to Montana. | 所有这些 都要搬到蒙大拿 |
[40:53] | Hard day at the office? | 今天工作不顺心吗 |
[40:55] | Yeah, you could say that. | 算是吧 |
[41:00] | That’s the problem with secrets. | 秘密就是这样 |
[41:01] | They don’t stay secret forever. | 它不可能永远是秘密 |
[41:05] | No. They don’t. | 对 不可能 |
[41:09] | Care to tell me yours? | 想跟我说说你的秘密吗 |
[41:12] | You first. | 你先说 |
[41:22] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:26] | You got away from him. | 你离开他了 |
[41:28] | You got the job you deserve. | 你得到了你应得的工作 |
[41:30] | You did everything you said you would do. | 你做到了所有你承诺会做的事 |
[41:34] | Now, I keep my word. | 现在 我遵守我的诺言 |
[41:47] | Meet your son. | 这是你儿子 |
[42:05] | Come to think Mr. George, enjoyed them. | 想到了乔治先生 很喜欢他们 |
[42:08] | He’s been quite a buck rider, | 他一直是名弓背骑手 |
[42:11] | and, he got to see a lot of buck riding with Salty Chief. | 而且 他经常和萨尔提主席一起去看弓背表演 |
[42:18] | And I never knew what that was. | 我一直都不知道那是什么 |
[42:22] | They were powerful horses | 那些马很强壮 |
[42:25] | if you’re off by yourself in the big country. | 在这么大个地方 |
[42:29] | You didn’t want to get off of one of ’em. | 你肯定不想从马背上下来 |
[42:31] | No, no, you can’t get back on. | 是啊 下来就上不去了 |
[42:35] | They’re liable to go back to the barn without ya. | 这些马可能抛下你自己回马厩里去了 |
[42:38] | Yeah. Mr. George appreciated the fact | 对 乔治先生很喜欢马这一点 |
[42:43] | that they had a little fire in them. | 他们心里都有点小脾气 |
[42:45] | Yeah, well, I like them to have a little bit of fire, | 是啊 我也喜欢它们的小脾气 |
[42:49] | but doggone, you don’t want to have a rodeo every day. | 不过 他妈的 你也不想每天都是牛仔竞技吧 |
[42:53] | No. | 是啊 |
[42:55] | He rode that little paint blue horse | 他骑的那匹刷成蓝色的马 |
[43:00] | that he’d bought off of a foreman | 是他从一个监工那买的 |
[43:03] | that joined the ranch here | 来到这个牧场 |
[43:05] | that was sure enough a little cutting horse. | 那匹马啊 肯定是匹栏牛马 |
[43:09] | And… he worked her a lot. | 而且… 他经常训练这匹马 |
[43:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[43:22] | Ready for what? | 准备好什么 |
[43:23] | Ready for work. | 准备工作 |
[43:24] | Grab your bag, ol’ boy. Let’s go. | 背上你的包 小兄弟 走吧 |
[43:30] | Hope you soaked up some of what you heard in there. | 希望你能吸取刚才在那听到的东西 |
[43:33] | Soaked up some of what? | 吸取点什么 |
[43:35] | There’s three gods in Texas: | 得克萨斯州有三个神 |
[43:38] | The Almighty himself, Buster Welch, and George Strait. | 上帝 巴斯特·韦尔奇 还有乔治·斯特 |
[43:42] | You just met one of them. | 你刚见过其中之一 |
[43:45] | That’s not George Strait. | 那不是乔治·斯特吧 |
[43:48] | I hope the Good Lord gave you a big dick, Jimmie, | 希望上帝好歹给了你根大屌 吉米 |
[43:51] | ’cause he sure shorted you on brains. | 因为祂肯定在你脑袋上偷工减料了 |
[43:55] | Can you ride? | 会骑吗 |
[43:56] | Yeah, I can ride. | 会 我会骑 |
[43:57] | Good, ’cause they’re sending us on colts. | 很好 因为我们分到的是小公马 |
[44:00] | Are they broke? | 驯好了吗 |
[44:00] | Not so much. | 没怎么驯过 |
[44:02] | But, they will be when we get there. | 不过等我们到那也差不多了 |
[44:04] | How long a ride is it? | 要骑多远 |
[44:05] | Through two pastures. Ten thousand acres each. | 两个牧场 每个牧场4050平方千米 |
[44:09] | Just two, though. | 不过就两个 |
[44:10] | Come on, old boy, let’s saddle up. | 走吧 小弟 上鞍走人 |
[44:35] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[44:42] | Settle him down. | 让他安静下来 |
[44:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[44:44] | All right, let’s run the rank out of these sons of bitches. | 好了 我们去遛遛这群小马仔吧 |