时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | John, will you say Grace? | 约翰 你来做祷告吧 |
[00:31] | Dear Lord, bless this food for our use and us for thy service, | 主啊 感谢您赐予我们食物并使我们有幸享用它 |
[00:34] | and please make us mindful of the needs and feelings of others, Amen. | 教导我们时刻关切他人的需要与感受 阿门 |
[00:40] | That’s all God gets tonight? | 主就保佑我们这些吗 |
[00:42] | Nothing for your father? | 不为你父亲祈祷吗 |
[00:49] | And please help Daddy find those horse-thieving cowards | 请保佑爸爸找到那些偷马的懦夫 |
[00:51] | and hang them from the nearest tree. | 并把他们吊死在附近的树上 |
[00:53] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[00:56] | You don’t pray for harm to come to anyone, son. | 你不能祈求别人受到伤害 儿子 |
[00:58] | You pray that your father | 你应该祈祷你父亲 |
[01:00] | and the men riding with him make it home safe to us. | 以及他的伙伴们都能够安全归家 |
[01:03] | That is the prayer. | 这才是祷告 |
[01:06] | And that’s the only prayer, do you understand me? | 你也只能做这样的祷告 你听懂了吗 |
[01:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 听懂了 |
[01:20] | Now say it again. | 再做一次祷告 |
[01:27] | Dear Lord, please watch over our father | 敬爱的主啊 请保佑我们的父亲 |
[01:30] | as he seeks justice in your name. Amen. | 使他能以您的名义执行正义 阿门 |
[01:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[02:00] | They’re making for the trees! | 他们要逃到树林里去了 |
[02:02] | They get to cover they’ll tear us to pieces! | 他们要是找到掩体 我们就完犊子了 |
[02:04] | Run faster, God damnit! | 跑快点 妈的 |
[02:06] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[02:22] | Let ’em get close! | 等他们靠近点 |
[02:35] | Don’t stop! | 别停下 |
[03:34] | God! | 我靠 |
[03:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:38] | Stop, God damn it! | 别打了 求求你 |
[03:46] | You scream. | 接着叫吧 |
[04:01] | You shot? | 你中弹了吗 |
[04:02] | Sorry son of a bitch bucked me off. | 这破马给我他妈甩下去了 |
[04:06] | What’re we gonna do with him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[04:08] | Advertise. | 杀鸡儆猴 |
[04:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:24] | I don’t care if you live or die, but should you live… | 我不在乎你是死是活 如果你活下来了… |
[04:30] | You tell them about me. | 记得把我做的事告诉他们 |
[04:33] | Tell who? | 告诉谁 |
[04:38] | Everybody like you. | 像你这样的杂种 |
[04:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:26] | Good Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[05:28] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么回事 你怎么了 |
[05:30] | What had to happen. | 我做了我该做的 |
[05:33] | – No! – That’s not mine. | -不 -这不是我的血 |
[05:36] | Get inside. Get inside! | 进来 快进来 |
[05:37] | I’m not getting blood all over your floor, | 我不想把血弄到地板上 |
[05:38] | – I’ll strip down out here. – I don’t care about my floor! | -我先在外面把衣服脱了 -我才不管地板怎么样 |
[05:40] | – Spencer! Water is boiling now. – I’ll strip down. | -斯宾塞 水烧开了 -我先脱衣服 |
[05:46] | Just go help your mama. | 去帮你妈妈 |
[05:49] | Help your mama. | 帮你妈妈去 |
[05:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:56] | You can’t let me die out here. | 你不能让我就死在这啊 |
[05:59] | They won’t make it. | 不能让他们得逞 |
[06:02] | James Dillard? Get inside. | 詹姆斯·迪拉德 快进来 |
[06:04] | Shit. | 完了 |
[06:07] | Get inside. | 快进来啊 |
[06:14] | Lord. No! | 主啊 不要 |
[06:17] | No! | 不 |
[07:36] | Is this enough room for you, baby? | 这空间够你用了吗 宝贝 |
[07:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:40] | I have five shirts and a pair of boots, Beth. | 我只有五件衬衫一双靴子 贝丝 |
[07:47] | You are the perfect man. | 你就是完美男人 |
[07:53] | I gotta go to work. | 我该去上班了 |
[07:57] | Yep. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[08:06] | – Son… You can beat him. – How? | -孩子… 你可以战胜他的 -怎么可能 |
[08:09] | How can I beat him? | 我怎么可能战胜他 |
[08:12] | Every politician in the state owes him a favor. | 这个州没有哪个政客不欠他人情 |
[08:16] | The one thing I had was name recognition. | 我唯一有的就只是一个姓氏 |
[08:19] | But it’s his name. | 还他妈是他的姓氏 |
[08:21] | Now he has it. | 现在归他了 |
[08:22] | Son… | 孩子… |
[08:24] | He’s gonna use everything against me. | 他会竭尽所能来对付我 |
[08:26] | He’s gonna use you against me. | 他甚至会利用你来针对我 |
[08:27] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[08:31] | The fuck he won’t. | 最好是不会 |
[08:33] | You know where all the bodies are buried… | 你知道那些尸体都埋在哪吗… |
[08:36] | Yeah, because I buried them. | 是啊 毕竟都是我处理的 |
[08:39] | Maybe so, but they’re not your bodies. | 或许吧 但那些人可不是你杀的 |
[08:44] | You set up a meeting with him, | 你安排一次跟他的见面 |
[08:46] | and the two of you decide what’s off limits. | 你们俩商量下底线在哪 |
[08:51] | The world’s gonna find out about you anyway. | 其他人迟早会知道你的存在的 |
[08:52] | Let the world find out about me. | 那就让他们知道 |
[08:54] | We tell the world about me. We control the narrative. | 我们直接公之于众 这样我们就掌握了话语权 |
[08:58] | I acted in defense of my only child. | 我的所作所为都是为了保护我的孩子 |
[09:02] | That’s all the world gets to know. | 他们只需要知道这个就够了 |
[09:04] | You’re the Attorney General. You can seal the record. | 你是首席检察官 你可以把档案封存 |
[09:09] | Only a judge can seal the record. | 只有法官才能封存档案 |
[09:11] | What judge owes you a favor? | 哪个法官欠你人情 |
[09:13] | None. | 一个也没有 |
[09:15] | Then find one, or invent one. Whichever you can do fastest. | 那就找一个 或者制造一个 怎么快怎么来 |
[09:19] | Am I a fool for even considering this? | 我考虑这种事是不是太傻了 |
[09:24] | He’s the fool, Jamie. | 傻的是他 杰米 |
[09:26] | Who’s going to vote for him? | 有谁会投票给他 |
[09:27] | The environmentalists? | 那些环境保护者吗 |
[09:30] | The transplants from New York or L.A.? | 从纽约和洛杉矶来的那些移民吗 |
[09:32] | To them, he is the face of everything in this world | 对他们来说 他就是这个世界上所有 |
[09:35] | they have been taught to despise. | 反面形象的结合 |
[09:37] | a white, sixty-year-old landowner. | 一个六十岁的白皮地主 |
[09:42] | Use everything his against him. | 利用”一切都是他的”来攻击他 |
[09:46] | What does your father covet more than anything? | 你父亲最渴望的东西是什么 |
[09:51] | Power. | 权力 |
[09:52] | And what office holds the most power in this state? | 那这个州最有权力的职位是什么 |
[09:57] | Livestock Commissioner? | 畜牧委员会委员吗 |
[09:59] | The Governor. | 是州长 |
[10:01] | So, if it’s power he wants, why hasn’t he run before? | 所以如果他想要的是权力 他以前为何不参选呢 |
[10:06] | Because he knows he can’t win, Jamie. | 因为他知道他成功不了 杰米 |
[10:10] | He isn’t running for Governor. He’s running against you. | 他不想竞选州长 他只是不想让你当 |
[10:13] | And as soon as you drop out, | 一旦你退出竞选了 |
[10:14] | he’ll pick a candidate to replace him. | 他会立刻找个候选人来代替他 |
[10:18] | He’s bluffing, Jamie. | 他在虚张声势 杰米 |
[10:21] | Call him on it. | 试试他的底细吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 有道理 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 我会的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, set up a press conference. | 好 召开新闻发布会吧 |
[11:15] | I say we press charges for trespassing | 我觉得我们应该以非法侵入 |
[11:18] | and destruction of private property. | 和毁坏私人财产为由起诉他们 |
[11:20] | Nice of you to join us. | 你能来真好 |
[11:22] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:24] | Protestors are blocking the road. | 抗议者把路堵住了 |
[11:28] | Took me a while to get through. | 我花了点时间才过来 |
[11:30] | They’re blocking a public roadway. | 他们堵住的是公路 |
[11:31] | Sheriff’s department isn’t doing anything about it? | 治安部门不打算做点什么吗 |
[11:34] | What are twelve deputies going to do about 350 protestors? | 你觉得十二个警员能对三百五十多个抗议者做什么 |
[11:38] | Get me the Attorney General’s office and the Governor’s office. | 给我接首席检察官和州长办公室的电话 |
[11:42] | This is not a protest. It’s an occupation. | 这不是抗议 这是非法侵占 |
[11:44] | Meet with the county attorney. I want them charged today. | 安排和检察官会面 我今天就要起诉他们 |
[11:48] | Well, I’d be careful if I were you. | 我的话就会小心一点 |
[11:50] | The last thing that we need is these people | 我们最不想看到的就是这些人 |
[11:52] | Facebooking their friends in New York | 用脸书联系上纽约的朋友 |
[11:54] | and then we have protestors outside our building | 那样抗议可就不只在我们的地盘了 |
[11:57] | on Wall Street with national news coverage. | 而是在华尔街 被全国新闻报道 |
[12:00] | Are you suggesting we do nothing? | 你的建议是我们什么都不做 |
[12:02] | No, I’m suggesting we be careful. | 不 我的建议是谨慎行事 |
[12:04] | The first thing I would do is get the press out of there. | 第一件事就是要让媒体离开那 |
[12:08] | We can’t tell the press to leave. | 我们不能赶媒体 |
[12:09] | Of course you can. It’s private property, right? | 当然可以 那是私人领地 不是吗 |
[12:13] | Once we get the press out of there we don’t have to be careful anymore. | 只要把媒体赶走了就不用再小心翼翼了 |
[12:17] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[12:19] | Once the press is gone you can press charges, right? | 一旦媒体走了 你就可以提起诉讼 |
[12:23] | And then the Sheriff’s Department, | 然后警局就可以派人 |
[12:24] | they can drag them out by their hippie hair. | 拽着那帮嬉皮士的头发把他们赶走 |
[12:27] | Removing the press makes it a bigger story. | 把媒体赶走情况就更糟糕了 |
[12:29] | Removing the press becomes the story. | 把媒体赶走就是重点所在 |
[12:32] | Let them bitch about that all they want. | 让那帮傻逼随便闹吧 |
[12:35] | They won’t bitch for long. | 他们闹不了多久 |
[12:37] | People in Montana, they don’t like bad news. | 蒙大拿的人 他们不喜欢坏消息 |
[12:39] | They moved here to escape all that shit. | 他们搬过来就是为了避开那些破事 |
[12:41] | They want to know the weather, | 他们只想知道天气如何 |
[12:43] | they want to know what time the rodeo starts | 牛仔竞技表演什么时候开始 |
[12:46] | and they want to know who the Bobcats are playing. | 山猫队的对手是谁 |
[12:47] | If they want bad news they’ll watch CNN. | 如果他们想听坏消息 就去看有线电视新闻网了 |
[12:50] | And CNN ain’t here. | 这儿可没有新闻网 |
[12:53] | Well, I’m not sure the New Yorker in me can trust that. | 我们纽约人觉得这办法不太可行 |
[12:57] | Well, you’re not in New York now, buddy. | 你现在不在纽约 兄弟 |
[13:00] | Your instincts are worthless here. | 你的直觉在这儿没用 |
[13:04] | Ellis, inform the press to vacate our property. | 埃利斯 通知媒体立刻离开 |
[13:09] | I can do it. | 我来吧 |
[13:13] | They’ll take it better from a local. | 本地人去更好说话 |
[13:30] | Horses! | 报马名 |
[13:34] | Tampico. | 坦皮科 |
[13:35] | – Looks good. – Yeah. | -看着不错 -对 |
[13:37] | – Bay horse? – Yeah. | -栗色马 -对 |
[13:40] | Stringbean, think you can handle him? | 小豆荚 你能搞定吗 |
[13:42] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[13:52] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[13:54] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[13:56] | All right. | 好 |
[13:58] | You roped him? | 你套住他了吗 |
[14:00] | Got thrown at him. | 套住他了 |
[14:05] | – Horses! – Curly Bill back there. | -报马名 -后面那匹科里·比尔 |
[14:07] | – Get done? I’ll help you. – Got him. | -好了 我来帮你 -抓住了 |
[14:11] | The one Chance lost his hat in? | 那匹马让查恩斯都丢了帽子 |
[14:14] | – This Curly Bill? – Yes, sir. | -科里·比尔 -是的 |
[14:16] | Boy, you best screw your hat down in the morning, Jimmy. | 你最好把帽子戴紧点 吉米 |
[14:53] | There you go Right there. | 好的 停下吧 |
[14:55] | All right. Okay. | 好了 很棒 |
[15:02] | Hey, cowboy. | 你好呀 牛仔 |
[15:06] | Could use a bath. | 得洗个澡 |
[15:08] | Yeah, he earned one today? | 是啊 它今天辛苦了 |
[15:10] | I ain’t talking about the horse. | 我说的不是马 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I might have earned one too. | 是 我今天也辛苦了 |
[15:15] | So about that dinner you owe me. | 关于你欠我的那顿饭 |
[15:18] | That’s right, I do owe you. | 对 我确实欠你 |
[15:20] | I sure am hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[15:23] | Well, like you said, I need a shower. | 你也说了 我得洗个澡 |
[15:24] | All right. So, after your shower. | 好 那你洗完澡之后 |
[15:28] | It’s a great idea, but… | 很好 但是… |
[15:30] | My trailer’s about a two hour ride that way. | 从这儿去我的拖车要俩小时 |
[15:33] | Wash rack right over there. | 那边不就是清洗架 |
[15:36] | Yeah, it is. | 确实 |
[15:40] | So, I’ll meet you back here in half an hour. | 那半小时后见 |
[16:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:18] | Ever been to the café in Paducah? | 去过帕迪尤卡的咖啡店吗 |
[16:21] | No, I haven’t. | 没 没去过 |
[16:23] | Well, it’s pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
[16:26] | Well, Paducah it is, then? | 毕竟是帕迪尤卡 |
[16:28] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[16:30] | Guess I’ll just… | 那我… |
[16:33] | just finish up here, then. | 先收个尾 |
[16:34] | Just so you know, there is a shower in the bunkhouse. | 其实工棚里有淋浴间的 |
[16:37] | When I said wash rack I was being coy. | 我说清洗架只是有点害羞 |
[16:40] | Coy? | 害羞 |
[16:41] | I was flirting. | 调情 |
[16:44] | Well, that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[16:47] | It’s kind of hard to describe with words how uncomfortable I am right now. | 我很难用语言表达我现在有多尴尬 |
[16:51] | I can imagine. | 我能想象到 |
[16:54] | I’ll meet you over at the truck. | 我去车上等你 |
[16:56] | – Deal. – Deal. | -好 -好 |
[17:07] | Stand up! Fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:08] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:09] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:11] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:12] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:13] | When the land we want is under attack, what do we do? | 我们的土地遭到破坏 怎么办 |
[17:17] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:18] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:32] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:34] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:34] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:36] | When the land we want is under attack, what do we do? | 我们的土地遭到破坏 怎么办 |
[17:39] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:41] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:42] | Stand up, fight back! | 奋起反抗 |
[17:43] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[17:44] | Hey, gotta take this whole party back to town. | 你们的阵仗可以收了 |
[17:47] | Hey you, cameraman, get down! | 说你呢 拍照的 下来 |
[17:50] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[17:52] | This is all private property. | 这里是私人领地 |
[17:54] | Lawyers have decided it’s too much liability to having you here. | 律师觉得你们在这里 让我们承担很大的风险 |
[17:58] | – Liability? – That’s right, insurance. | -风险 -对 保险风险 |
[18:00] | Your cameraman could fall off and hurt himself, | 万一摄像师掉下来受伤了 |
[18:02] | sue, no bueno. | 把我们告了 可就不好了 |
[18:05] | Your serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[18:06] | Very… look… | 当然… |
[18:09] | what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:10] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[18:12] | So I’ll make you a deal, Leslie, | 我跟你做个交易 莱斯利 |
[18:14] | give me your number and when something worth filming | 把你的号码给我 如果有劲爆新闻 |
[18:16] | is about to happen, I’ll give you a call. | 要发生的话 我会联系你的 |
[18:19] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:20] | Well, let’s just say I’m a concerned citizen. | 你就当我是个热心市民 |
[18:27] | That’s my cell. | 这是我的手机号 |
[18:32] | You know, um… Leslie, I wouldn’t | 其实… 莱斯利 我不会 |
[18:36] | wouldn’t unpack the truck if you know what I mean. | 老老实实撤走 你懂我意思吗 |
[18:38] | I know what you mean. | 我懂了 |
[18:54] | Well, I was born in Waco, went to school in Tarleton, | 我出生在韦科 在塔勒顿上学 |
[18:59] | Vet school at A&M, | 得州农工大学兽医学院 |
[19:01] | then I been at the Sixes ever since. | 然后就一直在四六农场 |
[19:04] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:06] | I, wasn’t much of a student. | 我没怎么读过书 |
[19:09] | Dropped out when I was about fifteen after my mom died. | 15岁那年我妈去世之后就辍学了 |
[19:12] | Got in a little bit of trouble, did a couple of turns in jail. | 犯过事 进过几次牢 |
[19:15] | All right, so we’re telling the truth, the whole truth… | 所以我们现在非常坦诚… |
[19:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[19:19] | All right. Continue. | 那好 继续吧 |
[19:22] | Got hired on at the Yellowstone as a favor to my grandfather. | 在我爷爷的请求下 黄石雇了我 |
[19:26] | A favor they took back | 但是这人情 |
[19:27] | after I got tore up pretty good by a bucking horse. | 在我被一匹马弓背甩下来后 就不算数了 |
[19:29] | So here I am. | 所以我就来这里了 |
[19:31] | So, you weren’t a cowboy before the Yellowstone? | 所以你在去黄石之前不是牛仔 |
[19:34] | Well, to be honest, I’m not sure I’m much of a cowboy now. | 说实话 我都不确定现在算不算是牛仔 |
[19:40] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[19:42] | Mr. Owensby. Good to see you, sir. | 欧文斯比先生 很高兴见到您 |
[19:43] | – How are ya? – Good. | -你怎么样 -好着呢 |
[19:45] | – This is my wife, Maggie. – Nice to meet you, Ma’am. | -这是我妻子 玛吉 -幸会 女士 |
[19:47] | – Nice to meet you. – Ma’am, how are you? | -幸会 -女士 你好 |
[19:49] | Good, how are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[19:50] | Doctor Blodgett gave you a day off, I see. | 看来布洛杰特医生给你放了一天假 |
[19:53] | An evening off is more like it. | 就放了一晚上 |
[19:55] | Y’all enjoy your supper. | 享受你们的晚餐 |
[19:56] | – You, too, sir. – Thank you. | -你也是 先生 -谢谢 |
[20:02] | When the boss of Wagner Ranch knows you by name | 当瓦格纳牧场的老板知道你的名字 |
[20:04] | and bothers to use it, | 还愿意喊出它时 |
[20:06] | I think that means you’re cowboy enough for him. | 我想对他来说你足够牛仔了 |
[20:10] | Yeah, maybe so. | 是啊 也许是的 |
[20:30] | It’s my first date with a Texan, so I don’t really know the protocol. | 这是我第一次跟得州人约会 我不太了解流程 |
[20:35] | Walk me to the door. | 送我到门口 |
[20:38] | I can do that. | 这我可以 |
[21:10] | Okay, now what? | 现在呢 |
[21:12] | Now’s the tricky part. | 现在是最棘手的部分 |
[21:14] | Should you kiss her? | 要不要亲她呢 |
[21:17] | If you don’t and she wanted you to, | 如果你不亲 而她又想要 |
[21:18] | she’s gonna think you don’t like her. | 她会觉得你不喜欢她 |
[21:20] | But if you do and she ain’t ready, | 但如果你亲了 而她还没准备好 |
[21:23] | you got yourself another problem. | 你就又多了个麻烦 |
[21:26] | Yeah, wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. | 嗯 你这处境有点难顶 |
[21:28] | It’s a pickle for sure. | 确实不好决定 |
[21:31] | Think it through. | 想清楚了 |
[21:33] | Ask yourself this, Jimmy. | 问问自己 吉米 |
[21:36] | What would a cowboy do? | 牛仔会怎么做 |
[21:39] | ♪ Put your faith to the test ♪ | ♪ 置信念于考验 ♪ |
[21:42] | ♪ When I tore off your dress ♪ | ♪ 当我撕碎你的裙子 ♪ |
[21:44] | ♪ In Richmond on high ♪ | ♪ 里士满的夜晚醉生梦死 ♪ |
[21:50] | Well, you haven’t hit me yet. | 你还没打我 |
[21:52] | You’re doing good so far. | 目前为止表现还不错 |
[21:55] | She might even be up for another one. | 她可能希望再亲一次 |
[22:01] | ♪ And the old lovers sing ♪ | ♪ 故人吟唱着 ♪ |
[22:04] | ♪ “I thought it’d be me ♪ | ♪ “我以为会是我 ♪ |
[22:06] | ♪ Who helped him get home” ♪ | ♪ 帮他找到回家的路” ♪ |
[22:10] | Well, I… | 我… |
[22:12] | I should probably ride off into the sunset. | 现在应该是牛仔骑马走入夕阳了 |
[22:18] | The sun’s already set, Jimmy. | 太阳已经下山了 吉米 |
[22:24] | ♪ So girl, hang your dress up to dry ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 晾起你的裙子 ♪ |
[22:28] | ♪ We ain’t leaving this room ♪ | ♪ 我们不断缠绵 ♪ |
[22:35] | ♪ ‘Til Percy Priest breaks open wide ♪ | ♪ 直到珀西神父大坝被冲破 ♪ |
[22:39] | ♪ And the river runs through ♪ | ♪ 河流汹涌澎湃 ♪ |
[22:46] | ♪ And carries this house on the stones ♪ | ♪ 冲走这房屋 ♪ |
[22:50] | ♪ Like a piece of driftwood ♪ | ♪ 仿佛一块浮木 ♪ |
[22:56] | ♪ So cover me up ♪ | ♪ 紧紧拥抱我 ♪ |
[22:58] | ♪ And know you’re enough ♪ | ♪ 有你就足够 ♪ |
[23:01] | ♪ To use me for good ♪ | ♪ 汲取我的温暖 ♪ |
[23:07] | ♪ Cover me up ♪ | ♪ 紧紧抱住我 ♪ |
[23:10] | ♪ And know you’re enough ♪ | ♪ 有你就足够 ♪ |
[23:12] | ♪ To use me for good ♪ | ♪ 汲取我的温暖 ♪ |
[23:29] | Is there… specific seating, or…? | 有什么特定的座位吗… |
[23:31] | Wherever you want. | 随便坐 |
[23:33] | Carter, you grab a seat right here. | 卡特 你坐这就好 |
[23:36] | – You sit next to me, baby. – Okay. | -你坐我旁边 宝贝 -好的 |
[23:42] | Sir? | 先生 |
[23:44] | On the table’s fine. | 放桌子上就行 |
[23:46] | It looks formal, Rip. But it’s not. | 看起来很正式 雷普 但其实不然 |
[23:47] | It’s just supper. | 只是晚饭罢了 |
[24:04] | Here. | 给 |
[24:06] | There’s fruit in the salad. I don’t want that. | 沙拉里有水果 我不要 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 有是有 |
[24:09] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 嗯 我就算了 |
[24:11] | It’s good for the prostate. | 对前列腺好 |
[24:14] | I have Gator make it for Daddy. No? | 我让盖特给爸爸做的 你真不吃 |
[24:17] | Doctor says he needs to eat fruit with every meal. | 医生说他每餐都得吃水果 |
[24:20] | Yes, it is good for the prostate. | 嗯 对前列腺有好处 |
[24:24] | Lots of things are good for the prostate. | 很多东西都对前列腺有好处 |
[24:25] | We just don’t talk about them the dinner table. | 我们只是不在餐桌上聊那些东西 |
[24:35] | You know, there’s this holistic doctor at the Deerfield Club. | 在迪尔菲尔德俱乐部有个搞整体医学的大夫 |
[24:40] | He specializes in… in Tantric healing. | 他专攻密宗治疗 |
[24:42] | Now that, that is good for the prostate. | 那对前列腺才有好处呢 |
[24:47] | Tantric, what’s that? | 密宗 啥玩意 |
[24:48] | Don’t encourage her. | 别接她话茬 |
[24:49] | It focuses on the erogenous zones. | 主要是针对性敏感区域 |
[24:53] | E-what? Erogenous zones? | 什么 性敏感区 |
[24:55] | Areolas, vulva, phallus, sphincter. | 乳晕 外阴 阴茎 括约肌 |
[25:00] | Is that Latin? | 那是拉丁语吗 |
[25:02] | And you’ve done this? | 你做过这治疗啊 |
[25:04] | You’re just pouring gas on the fire, Rip. | 你这是火上浇油 雷普 |
[25:06] | Dumping it right on the damn fire. | 直接浇火上了 |
[25:08] | I love it, but I don’t think it’s for you, baby. | 我很喜欢 但应该不适合你 宝贝 |
[25:11] | I think you’re wound a little tight. | 你绷得有点紧 |
[25:12] | But it is a good idea for you, Daddy. | 但对你来说应该不错 爸爸 |
[25:14] | And he is good. | 他很强的 |
[25:15] | He made my knees wobble for a fucking week. | 整得我一个星期都走不动道 |
[25:18] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[25:19] | He recommends that you see him monthly, | 他建议每月一次的频率 |
[25:21] | but after my first session with him, I was like a month? | 但我第一次治疗后就觉得 一个月一次哪里够 |
[25:24] | I’m seeing your ass tomorrow. | 我明天就去见他 |
[25:27] | Are we still talking about the salad? | 我们还在说沙拉吗 |
[25:30] | No, Carter. We’re well past salad. | 没 卡特 早就过了 |
[25:34] | Can I have some? | 我能来点吗 |
[25:36] | Have all you want. | 随便吃 |
[25:37] | That’s good. Start young. Keep those pipes clean. | 不错 从小就开始保持前列腺健康 |
[25:41] | This is every meal, Rip. | 每顿饭都这样 雷普 |
[25:43] | This is where she gets her revenge. | 她就在这里报复我 |
[25:45] | Revenge? | 报复 |
[25:46] | How is me trying to prevent you from getting prostate cancer revenge? | 我想要你避免得前列腺癌是哪门子的报复 |
[25:52] | Revenge for what? | 报复什么 |
[25:53] | I don’t know. I cannot figure it out. | 不知道 我想不通 |
[25:57] | Why don’t you just ask her? | 你怎么不直接问她 |
[26:00] | Why don’t you ask me, Daddy? | 你怎么不问我呢 爸爸 |
[26:02] | Ask me how me being the only one making conversation | 问问为什么只有我在找话题 |
[26:05] | at this table is somehow vengeful. | 而这怎么算是报复你呢 |
[26:07] | Every meal. Just like this one. | 每顿饭都像这样 |
[26:10] | Beth, you’re not gonna do this at breakfast, are you? | 贝丝 你早餐也这样吗 |
[26:12] | Cause I have to eat my breakfast quick. | 我早餐得吃快点的 |
[26:14] | What? Do what? What am I doing? | 什么 做什么 我做什么了 |
[26:16] | What the fuck am I doing?! You know what I’m doing? | 我他妈做什么了 你猜我要做什么 |
[26:20] | I’m fucking leaving, that’s what I’m doing. | 我他妈走了 这才是我要干的事 |
[26:28] | Excuse me, sir. | 恕我失陪 先生 |
[26:33] | Yeah, right there. | 走你的 |
[26:36] | On the bright side of things, now… | 起码现在… |
[26:39] | now I can eat this in peace. | 我能安静吃牛排了 |
[26:44] | Can I still have cake after supper? | 晚饭后我还能吃蛋糕吗 |
[26:47] | Hell, you can have some right now. | 当然 现在就可以 |
[26:50] | Cake with steak? | 蛋糕配牛排吗 |
[26:53] | Cake with your steak. | 蛋糕配牛排 |
[27:19] | What in the fuck was that about? | 刚刚那他妈是怎么回事 |
[27:22] | What kind of childhood bullshit | 晚餐时间为什么要上演 |
[27:24] | are you working out at the dinner table? | 陈芝麻烂谷子的童年破事 |
[27:30] | Yeah, that’s what it is, Rip. | 就是这样 雷普 |
[27:34] | It’s the table. | 那张餐桌 |
[27:38] | It’s that whole fucking room. | 都怪那该死的房间 |
[27:40] | It’s this stifling, oppressive, false fucking fantasy | 那令人窒息 有名无实的家庭 |
[27:44] | of a family that just does not exist. | 根本他妈就不存在 |
[27:48] | Never fucking existed. | 从来就没有存在过 |
[27:50] | Do you know there was four different forks and spoons on that table, Rip? | 你知道在那张桌子上有四种不同的叉子和勺子吗 雷普 |
[27:53] | Four. There’s an oyster spoon on the table. | 四种 有一种是吃牡蛎用的 |
[27:55] | Do we eat oysters? | 我们吃牡蛎吗 |
[27:58] | No. | 没有 |
[27:59] | But by God do we have the fucking spoon for it. | 但是天杀的却有这种勺子 |
[28:02] | If you don’t like the room, | 如果你不喜欢在那房间吃饭 |
[28:04] | then eat in a different room. | 那就换一间吃 |
[28:06] | At a different fucking table. | 换一张桌子 |
[28:07] | I mean, look, there’s a table right there. | 看 那里就有一张桌子 |
[28:09] | Why don’t we eat right here? | 我们为什么不在这里吃呢 |
[28:10] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:16] | So, what’s the biggest one you’ve ever seen? | 你见过最大的蛇有多大 |
[28:19] | Six feet. | 一米八 |
[28:21] | – That’s a big snake. – That’s a big damn snake. | -真是个大家伙 -绝对是大家伙 |
[28:24] | We were rebuilding the horse stalls. | 我们当时在重建马厩 |
[28:27] | It was in the barn? | 那条蛇在谷仓里吗 |
[28:29] | It was in the barn. | 没错 |
[28:31] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah, I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[28:34] | He was about your age and when he saw it | 他当时跟你差不多大 他看到那条蛇时的反应 |
[28:37] | he did exactly what the rest of the other boys did | 和其他孩子如出一辙 |
[28:42] | he ran up the wall like a damn spider and hung from the rafters. | 他像蜘蛛一样跑到墙上 挂在房梁上 |
[28:45] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[28:47] | But hey, discretion is the better part of valor | 但是 谨慎也是勇气的一部分 |
[28:49] | and trust me, there was a ton of valor | 相信我 我必须得告诉你 |
[28:51] | up in them rafters, let me tell you. | 房梁给了我很多勇气 |
[28:54] | Did you kill it? | 你把蛇杀了吗 |
[28:55] | Hell, no, I didn’t kill it. | 没有 我没有 |
[28:57] | You know how many mice those things eat? | 你知道那家伙吞了多少只老鼠吗 |
[29:00] | And I wouldn’t let any of the boys kill it either. | 我不会让任何孩子杀了它 |
[29:05] | But I had this old heeler… do you remember him? | 但我曾经有个老伙计… 你还记得吗 |
[29:09] | – I do. – You remember? | -记得 -你记得吗 |
[29:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:12] | Well, he was meaner than shit… And he was cat quick. | 他说话刻薄得要死… 但身手矫健 |
[29:15] | And one day he found that snake, | 有一天他发现了那条蛇 |
[29:16] | and my God, those two, those two went at it… | 老天 两条 两条蛇向他发起攻击… |
[29:20] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[29:31] | You be careful when you open this. | 打开这盒子的时候要小心啊 |
[29:45] | Count those rings and you’ll see how old it is. | 数数这些环 就知道这蛇有多老了 |
[29:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:51] | Life is plenty hard, you don’t need to help it, you hear me? | 生活不易 你就别难上加难了 明白吗 |
[29:55] | You’re saying I make life harder? | 你是说我把生活变得更难了 |
[29:58] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[30:11] | No, that’s yours. You keep that. | 现在它归你了 收下吧 |
[30:17] | What do you say? | 你该说什么 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | Let me see them. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[30:54] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[30:56] | I didn’t know y’all had wolves east of Big Timber. | 我不知道大木林东边还有狼 |
[30:58] | – There aren’t. – There’s one. | -没有狼 -我就看到一只 |
[31:00] | You saw a wolf? | 你看见了一匹狼 |
[31:02] | Staring at him right now. | 正和它四目相对 |
[31:04] | Let me talk to the Chairman. I’ll get back to you tomorrow. | 我跟首领谈谈 明天给你回电 |
[31:08] | Kayce, whatever you do, don’t shoot it. | 凯西 无论如何 别射杀它 |
[31:11] | If it gets near my horses, I’m shooting it. | 如果它敢靠近我的马 我就杀了它 |
[31:13] | If it goes near your horses, it’s a test. | 如果它敢靠近你的马 那是一场测试 |
[31:16] | And if you shoot it you fail. | 如果你开枪 你就输了 |
[31:18] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你打电话 |
[31:25] | All right, buddy, time to get out. | 好了 小伙子 该出来了 |
[31:28] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:30] | Close my eyes? | 闭上眼睛 |
[31:31] | Well… Things down there are not the same. | 是啊… 下面已经不一样了 |
[31:34] | Not the same how? | 怎么个不一样法 |
[31:35] | Well, sometimes it just gets stiff as a board | 有时候它会无缘无故地 |
[31:38] | for like no reason. | 变得硬邦邦 |
[31:41] | Is that happening right now? | 现在就是那个时候吗 |
[31:44] | Got any solutions? | 有什么解决方案吗 |
[31:46] | You know, I’m gonna let your dad handle the solutions. | 我让你爸来解决这事 |
[32:03] | I think it’s time you gave Tate the talk. | 你是时候跟泰特好好谈谈了 |
[32:07] | What talk? | 谈什么 |
[32:09] | The sex talk. | 关于性 |
[32:13] | Your father never… | 你父亲从来没有… |
[32:15] | Of course he didn’t. | 想必也是 |
[32:17] | Your son is sitting in the bathtub with a… | 你儿子正坐在浴缸里 烦恼着… |
[32:21] | I can’t even say it. A boy issue. | 我都说不出口 男孩的问题 |
[32:23] | I need you to go in there and talk him through | 我需要你现在进去 跟他说清楚 |
[32:26] | how to deal with it. | 该如何处理这种情况 |
[32:27] | Well, I’m sure he’ll figure out how to deal with that all on his own. | 我相信他会自己琢磨出要怎么处理的 |
[32:30] | Kayce, he’s got to understand… | 凯西 他得明白… |
[32:32] | You know, the… the purpose of it. | 你知道的 这场谈话的目的 |
[32:34] | How we’re all animals and how life is created. | 我们都是动物 以及生命如何诞生 |
[32:37] | Baby, he grew up on a ranch. | 宝贝 他在农场长大 |
[32:41] | He’s been watching animals screw since he was born, | 他从出生就开始看动物交配 |
[32:43] | and then he watched them have babies. | 然后又接着看它们生孩子 |
[32:45] | He’s helped me pull calves and foal out horses. | 他帮我接生过小牛和小马 |
[32:47] | He knows everything he needs to know about sex. | 他了解关于性的一切 |
[32:51] | And one day when he’s sixteen, I’ll sit him down | 等到他16岁那天 我就会和他坐下谈 |
[32:54] | I’ll tell him why he shouldn’t until he’s married. | 我会告诉他为什么不准进行婚前性行为 |
[32:57] | And he’s gonna promise me… | 然后他会答应我… |
[33:00] | and then one Friday night he’s gonna go out | 某个星期五晚上他出门后 |
[33:01] | and meet some girl, they’re gonna fall in love | 遇到某个姑娘 坠入爱河 |
[33:04] | and fuck like rabbits | 然后像兔子一样不停做爱 |
[33:05] | until they break up or she gets pregnant. | 直到分手或把她肚子搞大 |
[33:09] | Cause that’s exactly what happened to us. | 因为我们就是那么过来的 |
[33:11] | Yes, I guess we outgrew that? | 是啊 我们当时太早熟了 |
[33:19] | Yeah, there was something else I forgot to mention. | 还有件事我忘记提了 |
[33:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[33:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:26] | What was it? | 是什么呢 |
[33:28] | Yeah, we did it again. | 我们又做了一次 |
[33:31] | What did we do? | 我们做什么了 |
[33:33] | Fucked like rabbits ’til I got pregnant. | 像兔子一样做爱 直到我怀孕 |
[33:37] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[33:49] | Can your dog come to bed with me? | 你的狗能跟我一起睡吗 |
[33:52] | She’s everybody’s dog, buddy. | 它是我们大家的狗 伙计 |
[33:55] | Tell that to the dog. | 跟它说去 |
[33:57] | Why’s mom crying? | 妈妈怎么哭了 |
[33:59] | I’m just happy, honey. | 我只是太高兴了 宝贝 |
[34:04] | You’re gonna be a brother. | 你要做哥哥了 |
[34:06] | You’re having a baby? | 你怀孕了 |
[34:08] | Yeah, we sure are, honey. | 千真万确 宝贝 |
[34:10] | I knew those weren’t naps you were taking. | 我就知道你们除了睡觉还干别的事儿了 |
[34:15] | You better start saving up your money, Dad. | 你该存钱了啊 爸爸 |
[34:17] | I don’t babysit for free. | 我帮你带孩子可不免费 |
[34:19] | Come on, Sunka. | 走吧 舒卡 |
[34:24] | All right. I stand corrected. | 好吧 我承认错误 |
[34:26] | He does not need the sex talk. | 他不需要性启蒙教育 |
[34:29] | We sure could’ve used it, though. | 咱俩倒是该学习一下 |
[34:32] | You’re happy, right? | 你是开心的吧 |
[34:35] | I’m happy. | 当然开心 |
[35:23] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[35:26] | Time to take one for the team. | 是时候舍身取义了 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:55] | You have no right to be here! | 你们无权来这里 |
[36:14] | – Okay. – Get up… get up! | -好吧 -起来… 起来 |
[36:15] | – I’m getting up! – Move, move! | -我起来了 -走 走 |
[36:33] | More than 300 protesters have been arrested as we’ve seen. | 如大家所见 300多名抗议者被逮捕 |
[36:48] | Okay, okay. | 知道了 知道了 |
[37:09] | I thought we pulled the news crews. | 我以为我们已经让记者回去了 |
[37:11] | They were set up on the road. | 他们在沿路守株待兔 |
[37:13] | How did they know to set up on the road? | 他们怎么知道去哪守株待兔 |
[37:16] | Unclear. Tipped off. | 不清楚 消息泄露了吧 |
[37:19] | Probably one of the protestors. | 可能是抗议者中的人 |
[37:21] | In total, 117 protestors | 共计117名抗议者 |
[37:23] | have been arrested and charged with criminal trespassing, | 已经被逮捕 并被指控非法侵入 |
[37:26] | criminal mischief, and failure to disperse. | 寻衅滋事 未及时撤离 |
[37:29] | Three have been charged with assault on a police officer, | 三人被指控袭警 |
[37:33] | and the leader of Free Earth, | 而”自由地”领头人 |
[37:34] | Summer Higgins, has been charged with felony aggravated assault on a peace officer. | 萨默·希金斯被指控严重伤害治安官的重罪 |
[37:39] | She was arrested a few weeks ago for a similar assault | 几周前 在一场与本案无关的抗议中 |
[37:43] | on Livestock Agents and Sheriff’s Deputies | 萨默曾因袭击畜牧委员会专员和副警长 |
[37:45] | in an unrelated protest. | 以类似理由被捕 |
[37:49] | Seems the narrative is in our favor. | 看来舆论有利于我们 |
[37:52] | We need a big news day in New York. | 纽约那边要好好应对新闻了 |
[37:55] | If this goes national, the narrative will be flipped. | 如果发展成全国性事件的话 舆论会反转 |
[38:12] | – Hey, Daddy. – Morning, honey. | -爸 -早上好 宝贝 |
[38:14] | New York Times, how may I direct your call? | “纽约时报” 请问您要接哪个部门 |
[38:16] | Brett Eaves at the national desk. | 国家新闻办事处 布雷特·伊文斯 |
[38:19] | What are you doing today? | 你今天打算干什么 |
[38:20] | Loading bulls. You? | 把公牛装车 你呢 |
[38:23] | Loading bullshit. | 曝光破事 |
[38:24] | This is Brett. | 我是布雷特 |
[38:26] | Hey, Brett, are you aware of the protest | 布雷特 你知道蒙大拿州的抗议 |
[38:28] | happening in Montana that was broken up by Federal agents? | 被联邦警察强制干预了吗 |
[38:32] | No, protest over what? | 不知道 他们在抗议什么 |
[38:33] | Some airport. 117 people were arrested. | 机场吧 117个人被抓了 |
[38:37] | And I think three or four ended up in the hospital. | 大概三四个人进医院了 |
[38:41] | KNBS. Worth a watch. | KNBS 值得一看 |
[38:44] | I think you’ll see the potential. | 我觉得你应该能挖出个大新闻 |
[38:46] | – Thanks, I’ll check it out. – More to come. | -谢谢 我待会儿看看 -敬请期待 |
[38:50] | What’re you up to, sweetheart? | 你打算干什么 宝贝 |
[38:56] | What you asked, Daddy. | 你想要的 爸 |
[39:00] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[39:06] | Go ahead and bring them boys. | 进去吧 把他们带过去 |
[39:11] | Let them sift in there now. | 让牛从那边进去 |
[39:15] | Hey, bulls. Hey, bulls. | 快走 快走 |
[39:16] | Hold up, boys, hold up, boys. Hold up, boys. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[39:19] | Let ’em load. Let ’em load. | 上车 上车 |
[39:23] | Go ahead, Teeter. | 去吧 提特 |
[39:25] | Where’d you get the heifers? | 你从哪里弄到这批小母牛 |
[39:27] | I put them out yesterday. | 我昨天把它们放出去了 |
[39:30] | Good, I don’t need any of these tearing down fences | 行 我不想让这些公牛 |
[39:33] | looking for a girlfriend. | 为了找对象把我栅栏弄烂 |
[39:35] | You want me to drive? | 我来开吗 |
[39:37] | Nah, I’ll drive. | 不用了 我来开 |
[39:49] | This should be good. Yeah? | 应该是好消息吧 你好 |
[39:52] | We need to meet. | 我们得见一面 |
[39:53] | About what, I wonder… | 我想知道聊什么… |
[39:55] | Is there a time that works? | 有时间吗 |
[39:57] | You know where the ranch is. Come by whenever. | 你知道牧场在哪 随时可以来 |
[40:00] | I’d prefer a neutral site. | 约个更中立的场地吧 |
[40:03] | The ranch is a neutral site. | 牧场就够中立了 |
[40:05] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[40:06] | Yeah, and whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错 |
[40:09] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪能找到我 |
[40:14] | After we drop these bulls we’re gonna meet the sheriff in town. | 把公牛送到之后 我们去镇上见警长 |
[40:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:22] | You know, you’re the only one in my life who don’t ask me | 我这辈子 你是唯一一个 |
[40:24] | why when I say we’re doing a thing. | 从来不问我为什么这么做的人 |
[40:26] | I figure you’ll tell me why if you want me to know | 如果你想让我知道的话 你会告诉我 |
[40:29] | or I’ll figure it out when we get there. | 或者等我们到了 我自己就知道了 |
[40:30] | Not calling you out for it, Rip. | 我不是怪你 雷普 |
[40:35] | I’m thanking you for it. | 我是感谢你 |
[40:41] | I know who tried to kill me. | 我知道想杀我的人是谁了 |
[40:46] | Sir, maybe the Sheriff isn’t who you should be talking to, | 先生 也许你不应该找警长 |
[40:49] | maybe you let me fucking handle it. | 应该他妈的让我来解决掉那个人 |
[40:52] | I’d like to kill him myself, Rip. | 我想亲自杀他 雷普 |
[40:53] | But he’s sitting in prison | 但是他在监狱蹲着 |
[40:56] | and that’s where he’s going to stay | 接下来这辈子 |
[40:57] | for the rest of his shitty life. | 我都要让他待在那破地方 |
[40:59] | We’re meeting with the Sheriff right now to figure out | 我们现在去找警长 |
[41:01] | how we make that life just a little shorter. | 看看怎么样能让他人生结束得更快一点 |
[41:33] | Hold it, sir. Hold it. Hold it. | 别进去 先生 先别进去 |
[41:40] | Nobody’s eating. | 没人在吃饭 |
[41:42] | They’re just staring at each other. | 大家都相互对视 |
[41:46] | What do you got in the truck? | 车里有家伙吗 |
[41:48] | Got a pistol in the glove box. | 杂物箱里有把手枪 |
[41:50] | Got a rifle behind the seat. | 车座后面有把来福枪 |
[41:54] | Get in the truck. | 上车 |
[42:18] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[42:26] | I’m gonna need wallets, rings, watches. | 把钱包 戒指 手表都拿出来 |
[42:29] | On the fucking table! | 他妈的放桌子上 |
[42:31] | Open it. Open it! | 打开 打开 |
[42:34] | Hands on the table! | 手放在桌子上 |
[42:35] | Don’t you fucking move! | 他妈别动 |
[42:37] | Eyes front. | 看前面 |
[42:38] | That’s right. That’s right. | 对 就这样 |
[42:43] | He’s back. The cowboy’s back. | 他回来了 那个牛仔回来了 |
[43:14] | He’s around the corner. | 那个人在拐角 |
[43:18] | You think that’s gonna save you, you fucking coward? | 你觉得这就能保住你的小命了吗 孬种 |
[43:21] | I’ll fucking kill her, I swear to God, I’ll fucking do it! | 他妈的我会杀了她 我发誓 我会杀了她 |
[43:23] | That’s right, then you won’t have anybody to hide behind, will you? | 这就对了 这样你就不能躲在别人后面了 |
[43:27] | Party’s almost over. | 派对要结束了 |
[43:29] | You see it? | 知道打哪吗 |
[43:31] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[43:32] | Whenever you want. | 随时开枪吧 |
[43:46] | Trying to… Call my daughter, John. | 想… 给我女儿打个电话 约翰 |
[43:49] | Okay. | 行 |
[43:53] | Hey, there you are. | 来 拨好了 |
[43:56] | Hey, Dad, can I call you later? | 爸 我能待会儿给你打过去吗 |
[43:58] | I got the kids crawling all over me… | 我现在忙着看孩子… |
[43:59] | Honey, no. | 宝贝 不行 |
[44:01] | I’m… I’m not that sure you can. | 我… 不确定还能不能 |
[44:04] | What? | 什么意思 |
[44:06] | Dad? | 爸 |
[44:10] | Dad? | 爸 |
[44:15] | Debbie, | 黛比 |
[44:18] | this is John Dutton. | 我是约翰·达顿 |
[44:19] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[44:21] | No, honey. Everything’s not okay. | 不好 宝贝 出事了 |