时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | That boy lived a perfect life, Monica. | 那孩子过了一段完美的生活 莫妮卡 |
[00:18] | And all he knew was you loved him. | 他知道你爱他 |
[00:22] | John, this isn’t the place, but we do need to talk. | 约翰 这里不合适 但是我们需要谈一谈 |
[00:26] | I think you should meet me on the reservation. | 我觉得你应该在保留区和我见一面 |
[00:28] | Show the people you care enough to visit. | 让人知道你至少有心来看看 |
[00:30] | I can do that. | 这可以安排 |
[00:32] | Park Rangers came– talked to me about some wolves | 护林员来 向我询问 |
[00:35] | that held up at the ranch here. | 在牧场出现的狼群的问题 |
[00:37] | I tried to outsmart ’em. I guess it didn’t work out. | 我试着蒙骗他们 看来没有成功 |
[00:39] | Where are the wolves now? | 那些狼在哪里 |
[00:41] | They’re in a place that nobody will every find ’em. | 他们在没人能找到他们的地方 |
[00:42] | I’m feeling a little irresponsible. | 我感觉有些不负责任 |
[00:51] | Not her real name. | 那不是她的真名 |
[00:53] | – I see you survived. – Thank you. | -我看到你活下来了 -谢谢你 |
[00:57] | And to think of all the hard work I did to put you in prison. | 想想看我花了那么些功夫把你才送进监狱 |
[01:00] | Everything before now. That’s what I’m sorry for. | 我为之前发生的一切事都很抱歉 |
[01:03] | I was terrible. | 我很糟糕 |
[01:06] | You did put me through hell though. | 你确实让我过的水深火热 |
[01:46] | We’re gonna trot out to Mount Chisholm, | 我们要去奇松姆山 |
[01:49] | set camp there… | 在那里扎营 |
[01:51] | then drive them down to Lewis Creek. | 然后把它们赶回路易斯溪 |
[01:53] | Them old dries are gonna want to double back on you. | 旱地会围住你 |
[01:57] | Just keep moving south, | 继续往南走 |
[02:00] | then we’ll hold ’em up in the meadow and | 然后我们在草场逗留下来 |
[02:02] | then push ’em down into the river. | 把他们赶到河里去 |
[02:12] | Look who came to see me off. | 看谁来给我送行 |
[02:16] | We’ll be back in like a week. | 我们一周之后就回来 |
[02:18] | Good to know. | 那就好 |
[02:23] | One for the road? | 出发之前亲一口 |
[02:26] | You stupid enough to ask for that in front of my father? | 你蠢到在我爸面前问这个吗 |
[02:29] | Yeah, well, you’re worth the risk. | 是 这个嘛 你值得冒这个险 |
[02:44] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[02:47] | Careful don’t factor too much into this. | 这件事和小心没什么关系 |
[02:49] | Be careful anyway. | 那也要小心 |
[02:59] | See you when you get back. | 你回来之后再见 |
[03:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:02] | I ain’t hard to find. | 我又不难找 |
[03:04] | Course, none of us cowboys are. | 当然 我们这些牛仔都一样 |
[04:02] | I didn’t mean to wake you, honey. | 我没想吵醒你 亲爱的 |
[04:03] | I was trying to be quiet. Sorry. | 我尽量小声了 |
[04:06] | You didn’t wake me. Memories woke me. | 你没吵醒我 是回忆唤醒了我 |
[04:11] | Well, I hope they were good ones. | 我希望是好的回忆 |
[04:13] | Good ones don’t wake people. | 好的不会吵醒人 |
[04:14] | I think they do the opposite. | 它们会让人睡得更香 |
[04:22] | Do you ever think about us? | 你有想过我们吗 |
[04:28] | Well… | 这个 |
[04:30] | Us is all I think about. | 这就是我唯一在想的事情 |
[04:33] | When we were kids. | 在我们小的时候 |
[04:37] | You ever think about that? | 你想过那些事情吗 |
[04:40] | I think about now. | 我会思考现在 |
[04:42] | I think about tomorrow. | 我考虑明天 |
[04:46] | But I don’t give much thought to yesterday. | 但是我不考虑昨天 |
[04:49] | Yesterday is what eats me. | 昨天是最让我难以淡定的 |
[04:53] | Baby, yesterday is what eats everybody. | 宝贝 昨天让所有人都难受 |
[04:56] | That’s why I don’t think about it. | 所以我猜不去多想 |
[05:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:15] | I’ll be late. | 我会迟一点 |
[05:19] | I’ll be right here. | 我等你 |
[05:46] | Oh boy. | 乖乖 |
[05:49] | It’s early for a fire. | 一大早就起火 |
[05:51] | Gonna be a dry year, sir. | 一定是今年旱 先生 |
[05:53] | It’s already a dry year. | 已经是旱年了 |
[05:57] | Our calves big enough for branding? | 我们的牛犊块头足够上烙铁了吗 |
[06:00] | I’d like ’em a little bit bigger | 我希望等到他们再大一点 |
[06:02] | but seems like the whole valley is short handed. | 但是看样子整个山谷都缺人手 |
[06:06] | Just helped the Mitchells and I’m getting calls every day now. | 刚帮完米契尔家 现在每天都接到电话 |
[06:09] | We got to brand ours first before we help anybody else. | 我们得先给自己的牛犊打好标记 再帮助其他人 |
[06:13] | It’s tough saying no with you as Governor now. | 现在你作为州长很难拒绝 |
[06:15] | Me being Governor’s thrown a wrench | 我州长的身份 |
[06:17] | in about everything it could. | 让各种事情都不好办 |
[06:19] | Well, I’d brand the whole state | 只要能争取回来机场那片地 |
[06:21] | if we can get that airport land back, sir. | 让我帮整个州打烙印我都乐意 先生 |
[06:23] | It’d be worth it. | 那样也值了 |
[06:25] | Yes, it would. | 是 没错 |
[06:27] | So here’s what I’m figuring. | 所以我是这么想的 |
[06:28] | I’ll pull them out of the back country, | 我把他们从偏僻地带引过来 |
[06:30] | push ’em through the valley | 穿过峡谷 |
[06:31] | and then we’ll do the branding here and I’ll run two crews. | 在那里打烙印 然后我负责两个团队 |
[06:33] | Get one branding and the other one pushing ’em | 一个打烙印然后另一个赶牲口 |
[06:36] | to the airport pasture. | 到机场的草场 |
[06:37] | There ain’t no wolves there. | 那里没有狼 |
[06:40] | How many day workers you figure we’ll need? | 你觉得我们需要多少工人 |
[06:42] | Maybe fifteen. | 也许十五个 |
[06:43] | I’ll split up our crew and marry ’em with the day workers. | 我把我们人手分开和日工配对 |
[06:46] | Where you gonna house ’em? | 你把他们安排在什么地方 |
[06:47] | Well, I was thinking the loft. | 也许安置在阁楼 |
[06:50] | Oh, no. I don’t need some drunk day worker | 不 我不想要喝醉的日工 |
[06:54] | falling down the stairs and suing me. | 摔下台阶然后起诉我 |
[06:58] | Bring out the tents. | 把帐篷拿出来 |
[07:00] | Everybody sleeps outside. And I mean everybody. | 所有人睡在外面 所有人都一样 |
[07:02] | I don’t need that bunkhouse | 我不需要把那个工棚 |
[07:04] | turning into a honky tonk either. | 变成酒吧 |
[07:07] | Nobody knows what the hell we do anymore. | 没人知道我们在做什么了 |
[07:12] | And it’s time we remind ’em. | 是时候提醒他们了 |
[07:14] | Have Gator pull out the wagon. | 让加特把马车拉出来 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna invite the whole damn county. | 我要把整个县里的人都邀请过来 |
[07:21] | That’s a lot of number two team ropers in a pen. | 那就要把不少人安排在一个地方 |
[07:27] | Only ranch cowboys drag. | 只有牛仔才拖沓 |
[07:30] | Sir? You coming? | 先生 你来吗 |
[07:32] | You’re damn right I’m coming. | 我当然要来 |
[08:47] | Can I have a word? | 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[08:48] | Gimme a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[08:51] | Just one word? | 就一句话 |
[08:54] | Is this about Summer? | 这件事和萨默有关吗 |
[08:56] | When you say Summer, are you referring to the season | 你说萨默 你是说的是季节 |
[08:59] | or that hairy hippie giving syphilis to our sofa? | 还是那个把梅毒传染给我们的沙发的嬉皮士 |
[09:02] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[09:18] | We’re gonna work out of here for a few days. | 我们要在这干几天的活 |
[09:20] | This schedule is pretty full, sir. | 这次的日程很满 先生 |
[09:22] | Clara, that… | 克拉拉 |
[09:25] | That wasn’t a question. | 那不是个问句 |
[09:27] | Working from the ranch for a few days. | 要在牧场工作几天的时间 |
[09:29] | Understood. | 明白 |
[09:30] | Would you be opposed to moving some meetings here? | 你介意把会议挪到这里吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 介意 |
[09:36] | – So you’re saying you– – No more meetings. | -所以你说你 -不要会议 |
[09:39] | You mean like no meetings. | 你意思是不要会议 |
[09:43] | I don’t mean “like” anything. | 我没有含糊 |
[09:44] | I mean cancel the meetings that are scheduled | 我的意思是取消掉我们安排的会议 |
[09:48] | and don’t schedule any more. | 然后再不安排 |
[09:50] | Sound like a plan? | 听起来怎么样 |
[09:51] | It sounds like the opposite of a plan | 听起来是在逃避 |
[09:54] | but you’re the Governor so that’s what we’ll do. | 但是你是州长 所以照你说的办 |
[09:59] | I want to make a big party of it. | 我想要大张大办 |
[10:02] | Invite a news crew out to the ranch. | 把新闻记者请到这里来 |
[10:05] | Show the world who we are and what we do. | 让世界知道我们是什么样的人 我们是做什么的 |
[10:10] | We call those MEPPs. | 我们把这些叫做人为政事 |
[10:12] | MEPPs? | 人为政事 |
[10:13] | Manufactured Events for, uh, Political Purposes. | 出于政治目的人为制造的事件 |
[10:19] | Can I put together a guest list? | 我能组织客人名单吗 |
[10:23] | You could get through two weeks worth | 你可以在一个下午 |
[10:24] | of meetings in one afternoon. | 开完两周的会议 |
[10:33] | Load me up. | 安排上吧 |
[10:44] | Your turn. Hit me. | 到你了 说说看 |
[10:46] | Thinking about it. | 想想看 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna need a drink for this. | 我需要喝杯酒 |
[10:58] | So I just want to… | 所以我只想 |
[11:00] | want to make sure I’m understanding | 确定我把情况 |
[11:02] | the situation correctly, okay? | 理解对了 |
[11:06] | You gave your girlfriend clemency? | 你赦免了你的女朋友 |
[11:09] | She is not my girlfriend | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[11:12] | and I did not give her clemency. | 我也没有赦免她 |
[11:15] | I commuted her sentence. | 我减免她的刑期 |
[11:17] | She finishes out under house arrest. | 其余的刑期改为软禁 |
[11:19] | Your house. | 软禁在你的房子里 |
[11:23] | Well, she doesn’t have a house in Montana. | 她在蒙大拿没有住处 |
[11:26] | And I need her. | 我需要她 |
[11:27] | That hippie, she must be able to suck | 那个嬉皮 她 |
[11:29] | – she must be able to suck a marble through a straw. – God. | -她嘴上的功夫一定很了得 -老天 |
[11:31] | This fucking state is so tied up in lawsuits | 这个州被偷猎狼群 |
[11:33] | over wolf hunting and bison leaving the park | 和野牛离开公园的诉讼缠身 |
[11:37] | and sage grouse that can’t figure out | 还有弄不清楚怎么过马路的 |
[11:39] | if they can cross the road. | 艾草榛鸡 |
[11:40] | And I don’t understand any of it. | 我一点不理解 |
[11:42] | I don’t understand any of the reasoning behind it. | 我不理解这背后的理由 |
[11:44] | But Summer does because she… | 但是萨默理解因为她 |
[11:48] | she thinks like the people who run these groups. | 她和这些组织的头目的想法一致 |
[11:51] | Because she is the people that run these groups. | 因为她就是那些人的一员 |
[11:55] | She is not going to help you, Dad. | 她帮不了你 爸 |
[12:00] | You have invited your worst enemy to sleep in your bed, | 你把最可怕的劲敌请到了你床上 |
[12:04] | and if you think that she was fucking you last night, | 如果你觉得她昨晚干得你很爽 |
[12:07] | give her three months– the real fucking is coming. | 给她三个月时间 她真正干你的日子还在后面呢 |
[12:13] | And I’ll give you the reasoning: the reasoning is you. | 我告诉你个理由 理由就是你 |
[12:16] | The wolf is their weapon. | 狼就是他们的武器 |
[12:19] | So is the bison. | 野牛也一样 |
[12:21] | So is anything that gets your cattle | 任何能让你的畜群 |
[12:24] | out of the national forest, | 离开国家森林事情都是一样 |
[12:26] | and off the BLM land, and ultimately off your land. | 离开土地管理局的土地 直到离开你自己的土地 |
[12:29] | It’s no different than Dan Jenkins | 这和丹·詹金斯 |
[12:32] | wanting a private club or– or | 想要办私人俱乐部或者 |
[12:34] | Market Equities wanting their fucking airport. | 市场股本想要建机场没什么不一样 |
[12:41] | They want the land, Dad. | 他们想要地 爸 |
[12:46] | That is all you need to understand. | 这是你唯一需要理解的事情 |
[13:37] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:39] | Just checking out my new prison. | 来看看我的新监狱 |
[13:41] | What’s on fire? | 什么着火了 |
[13:44] | The forest. | 森林 |
[13:46] | Happens every year. | 每年都是这样 |
[13:48] | Some years worse than others. | 有些年要更严重 |
[13:50] | How do they start? | 是怎么引起的 |
[13:53] | Lightning. | 闪电 |
[13:57] | Is anybody gonna put it out? | 会有人灭火吗 |
[13:59] | I mean, they’ll try. | 他们会试着灭火 |
[14:01] | Only thing that can put it out is God. | 能灭掉火的只有上帝 |
[14:05] | God puts out the fire? | 上帝灭火 |
[14:08] | God brings rain. Rain puts out the fire. | 上帝下雨 雨打灭火焰 |
[14:12] | Nature puts out the fire, kid. | 是自然灭掉火焰 孩子 |
[14:16] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[14:20] | We’ll gather ’em and hold ’em in the valley, | 把他们聚拢围在山谷里 |
[14:22] | and then we’ll push them here in the morning. | 然后早晨赶到这里 |
[14:23] | You want the wagon up there? | 你要把马车拉上来吗 |
[14:25] | No, no wagon. No bedroll. | 不 不要马车 不要铺盖 |
[14:26] | We’re cold camp for the night. | 我们今晚席地扎营 |
[14:29] | Yee-haw. Cowboy shit. | 牛仔的风格 |
[14:32] | Yeah! Carter, bring up the pack horses | 卡特 把驮马拉上来 |
[14:35] | and holler at Gator to pack for a spike camp for two nights. | 让加特准备两晚的临时营地材料 |
[14:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:40] | What’s a spike camp? | 临时营地是什么 |
[14:42] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:46] | Ma’am. | 告辞 |
[15:41] | I never bothered to ask how you were feeling. | 我从来没问过你的感受 |
[15:45] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[15:50] | I worry. | 我担心 |
[15:53] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[15:56] | About you. | 担心你 |
[15:59] | About life and my place in it. | 担心我的人生何去何从 |
[16:06] | I have absolutely no idea what to do. | 我完全无所适从 |
[16:12] | We move on. | 我们继续前进 |
[16:15] | That’s all we can do. | 我们只能这么做 |
[16:22] | Don’t quit your job. | 别辞职 |
[16:25] | Your job isn’t why he died. | 他的死不是你工作的错 |
[16:28] | A buffalo isn’t why he died. | 也不是水牛的错 |
[16:32] | He died because God needs him. | 他死了 是因为上帝需要他 |
[16:35] | Why does he need him? | 祂要他做什么 |
[16:37] | It’ll be the first question I ask when I meet him. | 等将来我们天堂相见 我会第一个问问他 |
[16:42] | Speaking of jobs, why aren’t you doing yours? | 说到工作 你为什么不想做了 |
[16:47] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[16:49] | I don’t want it coming between us. | 不想让工作阻碍我们 |
[16:52] | I don’t want anything coming between us. | 我不想让任何事阻碍我们 |
[16:57] | Nothing’s coming between us, baby. | 我们之间没有阻碍 宝贝 |
[17:00] | Nothing can. | 太小看我们了 |
[17:06] | Your father called. | 你父亲来过电话 |
[17:09] | I’ll call him later. | 我一会儿给他回电 |
[17:11] | He invited us to the branding. | 他邀请我们去烙印之旅 |
[17:16] | I don’t want to leave you guys alone for a week. | 我不想扔下你们一个星期 |
[17:18] | Well, he invited all of us. | 他邀请了我们一家 |
[17:21] | You feel up to sitting on a horse? | 你感觉能骑马吗 |
[17:23] | Not a chance. | 才不要 |
[17:25] | I’ll leave the riding to you. | 骑马那部分交给你 |
[17:29] | But we need a break. | 但我们确实需要休息一下 |
[17:32] | So does our son. | 我们儿子也是 |
[17:35] | When do they start? | 什么时候开始 |
[17:36] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[17:39] | I’ll start gathering some horses. | 我去找几匹马 |
[17:41] | We should leave tonight. | 我们今晚就走 |
[17:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:48] | I don’t tell you that enough. | 我说得不够多 |
[17:50] | I never doubt it. | 但我深信不疑 |
[17:56] | ♪ Ya hold tight to me ♪ | 你紧紧抱着我 |
[18:02] | ♪ You don’t smother You set me free ♪ | 我不觉得窒息 反而觉得自由 |
[18:08] | ♪ Way out here In the country ♪ | 在大自然的怀抱 |
[18:17] | ♪ Nothing between moon and sea ♪ | 在月亮与潮汐之间 |
[18:21] | ♪ Can sever the ties Between you and I ♪ | 没什么能切断你我的联系 |
[18:29] | ♪ Rivers bend and clouds break ♪ | 河流弯弯曲曲 云彩有聚有散 |
[18:33] | ♪ The sun pulls us Towards our intertwine ♪ | 阳光牵引着我们命运交迭 |
[18:53] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干啥呢 |
[18:55] | I’m trying to outfit this boy. | 给这小子找身衣服 |
[18:57] | We have to gather in the morning. | 我们明早就要集合 |
[18:58] | We’ll be gone a couple days. | 要出去几天 |
[19:01] | Is my dad going? | 我爸也要去吗 |
[19:03] | It’s the spring gather, honey. | 这是春季集合 亲爱的 |
[19:05] | Everyone’s going. | 所有人都要去 |
[19:10] | Well, can you outfit me too? | 你能给我也找身衣服吗 |
[19:12] | Do what? | 为什么? |
[19:14] | Well– | 好吧 |
[19:16] | I am not staying in that dungeon by myself. | 我才不要一个人呆在那栋地牢里 |
[19:21] | Honey, we’re two days on horseback. | 亲爱的 我们要在马背上行进两天 |
[19:24] | There ain’t no tents. No bedrolls. | 没有帐篷 没有铺盖 |
[19:26] | No bathrooms, no nothing. | 连厕所都没有 |
[19:29] | Don’t you want me to go? | 你是不想让我去吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I’m surprised that you want to go. | 对 都没想到你会愿意去 |
[19:34] | Oh, fine, I’ll just, uh, fly to Vegas. | 行吧 那我就飞到维加斯 |
[19:38] | I’ll get a suite at the Wynn. | 在永利酒店定个套房 |
[19:41] | Go catch the Thunder Down Under. | 去看雷霆风暴的裸男演出 |
[19:46] | Beth, if you want to go, just say you want to go. | 贝丝 你要是想去就直说 |
[19:48] | Well, I think I did but you seem to find that concept inconceivable. | 我说了啊 可你似乎接受不了这个概念 |
[19:51] | Beth…Let’s put the crazy away. | 贝丝 抛开你的疯狂劲儿不谈 |
[19:54] | Would you like to go on the gathering with me tomorrow? | 你明天想跟我一起来牛仔集合吗 |
[20:16] | Beth, love of my life, | 贝丝 我的人生挚爱 |
[20:19] | I don’t think I can survive two days alone. | 没有你 我两天就受不了了 |
[20:23] | And God knows that you hate horses and cattle | 我知道你不喜欢马儿和牛群 |
[20:26] | and being dirty and cold | 更不喜欢浑身弄得脏兮兮 |
[20:27] | and especially being told what to do, | 被人呼来喝去的 |
[20:30] | all of which is gonna happen tomorrow, | 但明天就是这么个情况 |
[20:33] | but would you consider | 你愿意考虑 |
[20:36] | coming and sparing me. | 陪我一起来 |
[20:41] | the misery of being without you? | 以免我想你想得太痛苦吗 |
[20:46] | Well, I don’t need you miserable. | 好吧 我不想让你痛苦 |
[20:51] | Jesus Christ. Here, try these on. | 真要了命 来 试试这套 |
[20:54] | God, you make a girl work for it. | 你可懂得劳女生大驾啊 |
[20:56] | Get up, try them on. | 来吧 穿上试试 |
[21:03] | You don’t want me putting the crazy away now, do you, huh? | 你现在馋我疯狂的一面了 对吧 |
[21:06] | You can be as crazy as you want now. | 你现在可以尽情地疯 |
[21:22] | You wanna come tomorrow? | 你明天要来吗 |
[21:23] | Do I want to sit on the back of an animal you broke | 我想坐在被你驯服的动物背上 |
[21:26] | into submission to gather animals you plan to harass | 看着你去骚扰圈养别的动物 |
[21:29] | and imprison before you mutilate their bodies? | 再将它们肢解吗 |
[21:32] | No, I think I’ll stay here. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Summer, you are so full of shit. | 萨默 你真是一派胡言 |
[21:39] | You know, the first thing that happened to you | 你知道从你一出生 |
[21:41] | when you when you were born? | 遇上的第一件事是什么吗 |
[21:42] | A complete stranger took a pair of scissors | 一个陌生人拿着剪刀 |
[21:46] | and cut away that part of your body | 剪断了喂养你 |
[21:48] | that’d been feeding you for nine months. | 九个月之久的脐带 |
[21:50] | Then that stranger handed you over to another stranger | 随后这个陌生人把你交给下个陌生人 |
[21:53] | who held you upside down and slapped you on the back | 他拎着你的脚让你倒立 朝你后背拍打 |
[21:57] | and on the bottom until you screamed, | 直到听到你的哭喊 |
[21:59] | then they placed you on a steel scale, | 然后把你放在一个钢秤上 |
[22:02] | then immobilized you in a blanket | 用条毯子包得你不得动弹 |
[22:04] | before handing you back to your mother. | 把你还给你母亲 |
[22:06] | And if you were a boy, later that day | 你若是个男孩儿 |
[22:10] | another stranger comes along, takes you away, | 稍后还会有个陌生人过来 |
[22:14] | runs all sorts of tests on you | 把你抱走 给你做一堆检查 |
[22:15] | before cutting off the foreskin of your penis. | 从你阴茎上切下包皮 |
[22:18] | Never mind that all those things | 更别说以上所有工作 |
[22:21] | were done to save and improve your life. | 都是为了救你 让你活得更好 |
[22:24] | See my point? | 懂我意思了吗 |
[22:26] | Not really. | 没 |
[22:29] | Not really? | 没有嘛 |
[22:31] | I guess that’s why I’m Governor | 所以我才当了州长 |
[22:34] | and you’re under house arrest. | 你才沦为阶下囚嘛 |
[22:37] | Do you get cell service up there? | 那边会有手机信号吗 |
[22:41] | God, I hope not. | 天 但愿没有 |
[22:42] | You should probably take a satellite phone. | 你也许该带部卫星电话 |
[22:48] | Can you, uh… | 你会 |
[22:51] | Can you ride? | 你会骑马吗 |
[22:52] | I can ride. | 会 |
[22:54] | You carry the satellite. | 你负责带卫星电话 |
[23:03] | Now this makes me happy. | 看到你们真开心 |
[23:06] | You ready to go cowboy? | 准备出发了吗 牛仔 |
[23:08] | You think we can sneak in some fishing? | 中间能穿插些钓鱼环节吗 |
[23:10] | Not this trip, grandson. | 这趟不行 小孙子 |
[23:12] | Tend to your horses then meet us up at the house for supper. | 把你的马拴好 去家里等开饭 |
[23:45] | That’s your youngest son? | 那是你的小儿子吗 |
[23:48] | That’s my only son, Clara. | 是我唯一的儿子 克拉拉 |
[24:01] | Your six o’clock is here. | 您6点约见的人来了 |
[24:02] | I don’t have a six o’clock. | 我6点没约人 |
[24:04] | You do have a six o’clock. | 当然约了 |
[24:13] | I called you. | 我给你打过电话了 |
[24:15] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[24:17] | Look, I, umm… | 听着 |
[24:19] | The other night was– | 那天晚上真是太 |
[24:21] | Wasn’t it? | 谁说不是呢 |
[24:24] | It was unprofessional, and– | 那样太不专业了 |
[24:27] | Oh, you didn’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[24:30] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[24:32] | We’re two consenting adults. | 我们两个成年人自愿 |
[24:33] | We can do whatever we want, | 做了爱做的事 |
[24:35] | but I do understand what you’re saying, Jamie. | 但我明白你的意思 杰米 |
[24:37] | You’re saying that a relationship would recuse you | 鉴于我们的关系 你不得不在 |
[24:39] | from representing the State in litigation | 州政府针对市场股本 |
[24:42] | against Market Equities or its partners. | 及其合伙人的起诉中选择回避 |
[24:47] | It would recuse you as well. | 你也一样需要回避 |
[24:48] | I’m not a litigator. | 可我不是诉讼律师 |
[24:53] | Is that why you did it? | 原来这才是你的目的 |
[25:00] | So you know… | 顺便一提 |
[25:03] | The State hires outside council for litigation. | 州政府会请外部委员会提出诉讼 |
[25:06] | You haven’t recused me from anything. | 你的回避策略没有奏效 |
[25:11] | So if that’s why you did it, you did it for nothing. | 如果你是为了这个才上我 那你白白献身了 |
[25:19] | If you thought that last night was unprofessional… | 你要是觉得那天晚上不专业 |
[25:47] | I really get to go on the gather? | 我真的可以一起去吗 |
[25:48] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:54] | – No bullshit? – No. | -你不开玩笑吧 -不会 |
[25:56] | Hey, no cussing at the table. | 嘿 餐桌上不许说脏话 |
[25:58] | So I get to go? | 所以我可以去 |
[26:00] | You get to fucking go. Don’t ask me again. Okay? | 你他妈绝对可以去 别再问了 |
[26:04] | – Baby? – What? | -宝贝 -嗯 |
[26:06] | I’m trying to teach him some manners. | 我在教他礼仪呢 |
[26:22] | You want me to serve them out there? | 我需要分两桌上菜吗 |
[26:27] | Common sense would say yes. | 按理说应该这样 |
[26:32] | But for once this family’s gonna eat together. | 但今天全家要一起吃饭 |
[26:41] | Hey, I would have pulled up a chair, | 嘿 我本想过去加入你们 |
[26:43] | but I thought we could stake your inmate out in the field, | 但想想还是待在外面监视你的小犯人吧 |
[26:45] | seeing that she loves to eat the grass. | 毕竟她那么喜欢吃草 |
[26:50] | Kayce’s here with his family. | 凯斯一家也来了 |
[26:52] | We’re eating in the dining room. | 我们要在餐厅吃饭 |
[26:54] | And you’re going to be nice. | 你别给我惹事儿 |
[26:56] | But if you can’t say something nice, | 但你要是说不出好听话 |
[26:59] | you won’t say anything at all. | 索性就把嘴闭上 |
[27:02] | Are we clear? | 明白吗 |
[27:04] | Crystal clear, Dad. | 明镜似的 爸 |
[27:16] | I’m gonna get a drink first. | 我得先来杯酒 |
[27:52] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[27:59] | I’m gonna regret the shit out of this. | 我已经开始后悔了 |
[28:03] | Come on. Let’s get this over with. | 来吧 早吃完结束 |
[28:21] | One big, happy family. | 一个美满的大家庭 |
[28:24] | And an assistant. | 外加一助手 |
[28:28] | And a hooker. | 和一个妓女 |
[28:31] | I don’t know what could make this any better. | 这顿饭不能更精彩了 |
[28:49] | So, Gator, what did you kill for dinner this evening? | 加特 今晚的晚餐都有什么肉 |
[28:52] | Sorry, I didn’t know you would be joining us. | 抱歉 不知道你要加入 |
[28:55] | I would’ve picked a different everything had I known. | 否则我就会换个菜单了 |
[28:59] | She’s going to be here for the next six months | 她还会在这里住六个月 |
[29:01] | so a vegetarian option each meal would be– | 所以每餐最好都要有素食 |
[29:02] | Vegan. A vegan option, please. | 纯素 纯素选择 谢谢 |
[29:05] | Gator, just give her what we feed the horses. | 加特 把我们喂马的东西喂她就行 |
[29:08] | So, anyways tonight you’ll be having uh… | 所以 今晚我们要享用的 |
[29:11] | an assortment of game… | 是各种野味 |
[29:13] | On the left there is venison. | 最左边的是鹿肉 |
[29:15] | Which is to say a deer you shot. | 也就是说你打死了一只鹿 |
[29:19] | Yeah, that’s correct. | 没错 |
[29:20] | While it was minding its own business | 可这头鹿没做错什么 |
[29:21] | foraging for sustenance. | 它也是在找吃的 |
[29:22] | Yeah. Beside that we’ll have roast duck. | 是的 除此之外 还有烤鸭 |
[29:27] | Are you aware that ducks mate for life? | 你们知道鸭子一生只有一个伴侣吗 |
[29:29] | At least something at this table does. | 这桌上总算有对儿从一而终的了 |
[29:31] | Well, I did kill both of them, if it… | 我确实两只都杀了 不知道会不会 |
[29:35] | Makes it better? No, it makes it twice as bad. | 宽慰到我吗 不会 只会双倍残忍 |
[29:39] | And what is this little creature | 这个都不够一个人吃的 |
[29:40] | that can’t even feed one person? | 小东西是什么 |
[29:43] | Actually I like to serve four per person. | 我一般会一人上四份 |
[29:45] | So you kill four. | 所以你杀了四只 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:51] | What is this mystery meat? | 所以是什么肉 |
[29:53] | That’s a dove. | 是鸽子 |
[29:56] | Dove. The bird of peace. | 鸽子 和平的象征 |
[29:58] | These migrate from Mexico every year. | 它们每年都会从墨西哥迁徙而来 |
[30:01] | You’re serving the fucking bird of peace for dinner. | 你们把和平的象征当晚餐 |
[30:05] | Dove’s pretty good. | 鸽子肉很好吃的 |
[30:09] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[30:12] | This is just so fucking uncomfortable. | 真他妈老尴尬了 |
[30:14] | Can we eat? | 我们能开吃了吗 |
[30:16] | Summer… | 萨默 |
[30:17] | Let’s you and I take a walk, | 咱们俩去散个步吧 |
[30:19] | – Yeah? – Maybe I can help educate you | -是吗 -也许我能帮你 |
[30:21] | on our differing ways of life. | 了解下我们生活方式 |
[30:23] | Our different cultures, our different value systems. | 文化 和价值观的不同 |
[30:26] | – You have values? – Let’s take a walk. | -你们还有价值观呢 -走吧 散散步 |
[30:28] | – Whoa, girls– – Girls? | -慢着 女孩儿们 -女孩 |
[30:30] | Do you see a girl in this room, Dad? | 这个房间里有女孩吗 |
[30:33] | – Hmm? After you. – Not on your life. | -你先请 -想的美 |
[30:42] | Sir, do you want me to go after them? | 先生 我需要出去跟着她们吗 |
[30:46] | I think that’s a terrible idea, Rip. | 这想法糟透了 里普 |
[30:52] | Gator, let’s, uh…Let’s eat while we still can. | 加特 趁晚餐还能吃 抓紧吧 |
[31:02] | I’ll take four of them. | 给我来四个 |
[31:05] | You can’t make this up. | 真是难以置信 |
[31:06] | Sir, I’m a bit worried about them. | 先生 有点担心她们 |
[31:09] | You probably should be. | 你也应该担心 |
[31:14] | I thought take a walk was a metaphor. | 我以为你说散步只是打比方 |
[31:16] | You actually meant it. | 你还当真了呢 |
[31:18] | – Nope. – Oh! | -不 -哦 |
[31:19] | It was a metaphor. | 不是打比方 |
[31:24] | Familiar position for you? | 这个体位你一定很熟悉 |
[31:26] | You smug, spoiled, forty-year-old adolescent. | 你个自命不凡 养尊处优的中年爹宝女 |
[31:31] | You’re everything that’s wrong with this place. | 这个地方所有错误的根源就在你 |
[31:34] | The only thing wrong with this place is you’re in it. | 你来了才是唯一的症结 |
[31:39] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[31:42] | Nine years of Jiu Jitsu, bitch. | 我练过九年柔术 贱人 |
[31:49] | I grew up with three brothers, you fucking hippie. | 我跟三个兄弟一起长大的 傻逼嬉皮士 |
[31:56] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[32:10] | You know what’s gonna happen, don’t you, sir? | 你知道会发生什么吧 先生 |
[32:12] | I suspect it’s happening right now, Rip. | 我猜这会儿俩人已经干上了 |
[32:15] | I’m sick of listening to it. | 我受够听她们吵来吵去 |
[32:17] | Let them get it out of their system. | 让她们发泄出来也好 |
[32:19] | Nothing gets out of your daughter’s system, sir. | 发泄对您女儿不管用的 先生 |
[32:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:40] | Nope. | 别 |
[32:41] | Enough of that Jiu Jitsu shit. | 别想跟我玩柔术 |
[32:45] | How ’bout that shit? | 那这个呢 |
[32:55] | Do you know how stupid you both look? | 知道你俩看上去有多蠢么 |
[33:00] | You look ridiculous. | 你们太可笑了 |
[33:01] | Get…off! | 放开 |
[33:09] | Do you think you’re gonna beat the other one | 你觉得把对方打服了 她就能 |
[33:11] | into respecting your opinion? | 尊重你的观点吗 |
[33:18] | Hell, I don’t even know how you can respect yourselves. | 我都不知道你们怎么能尊重自己 |
[33:26] | Is this the kind of manners that you want to teach that boy? | 这就是你想教会那孩子的礼仪吗 |
[33:34] | And you. I don’t know you. | 还有你 我不认识你 |
[33:36] | But I know this, you’re never going to convince someone | 但我知道 你在别人家里大放厥词 |
[33:38] | to think the way that you think | 是永远不可能让他 |
[33:39] | by insulting them in their own house. | 接受你的观点的 |
[33:41] | If you don’t like the food, don’t fucking eat it. | 你不喜欢那些食物 别吃就是了 |
[33:46] | I don’t think I need to tell you about | 我需要提醒你今晚世界上 |
[33:48] | all the people that are starving around this planet tonight. | 还有多少人在忍饥挨饿吗 |
[33:53] | So, maybe shut the fuck up and say thank you. | 所以就闭上嘴 道声感恩吧 |
[33:58] | Or leave… | 或者离开 |
[34:00] | There’s an option no one thought about. | 这个办法怎么就没人想到呢 |
[34:02] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[34:05] | Well, unless you want this to happen every night | 如果不想今后每一晚 |
[34:07] | for the rest of the time that you’re here, | 这一幕都上演 |
[34:09] | I suggest you figure out a way to get along. | 那我建议你俩 找个方式和平相处 |
[34:15] | Now, Beth, have you had enough? | 贝丝 你打够了吗 |
[34:18] | Not even close. | 差得远呢 |
[34:21] | What about you, Summer? Huh? | 你呢 萨默 |
[34:23] | I could do this all night. | 我能打一晚 |
[34:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:28] | Then let’s end it with a little bit of dignity | 那让我们结束得有点尊严 |
[34:30] | instead of rolling around on the ground | 而不是像两个9岁孩子一样 |
[34:31] | like a bunch of fucking nine year-olds. | 在地上滚来滚去 |
[34:33] | Just stand here and trade ’em. | 你们站在这 轮流出手 |
[34:35] | Until one of you’s had enough. | 直到有人先喊停 |
[34:51] | No, no, no, don’t look at me. | 别 别看我 |
[34:53] | I’m not the one that got you into this. | 把你卷进这场架的不是我 |
[34:55] | If you want to quit, Summer, | 你如果想认输 萨默 |
[34:57] | I’ll make sure it stays quit, | 我会保证她不还手 |
[34:58] | but I’m ain’t quitting for you. | 但我不会替你做决定 |
[35:16] | No, no. | 不不 |
[35:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:38] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[36:01] | This is my fucking house. | 这里是我家 |
[36:04] | You will show me and everyone in it respect, | 你进去就要尊重我 尊重所有人 |
[36:08] | do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[36:10] | What respect do I get? | 那我能得到什么尊重 |
[36:15] | You’ll get exactly what you give. | 你尊重别人 别人才会尊重你 |
[36:31] | – You hungry? – I’m fucking starving. | -饿了吗 -快饿死了 |
[36:35] | Not sure I can chew anything. | 但嚼不了东西了 |
[36:37] | Well, just swallow it whole. | 那就深喉吞下去呗 |
[36:39] | Shouldn’t be a problem for you– | 对你来说不成问题 |
[36:41] | Shit, I’m sorry. We’re not doing that anymore. | 抱歉 我不该那么说的 我们停战了 |
[36:44] | Let’s go eat. | 走 去吃饭吧 |
[36:47] | I should get cleaned up. | 我得去清理一下 |
[36:49] | You should, too. | 你也一样 |
[36:51] | I don’t hide from what I do. | 我不逃避自己的所作所为 |
[36:54] | I wanted to fight, so we fought. | 我想打架 所以我们打了一架 |
[36:58] | Let ’em look. | 让他们看去吧 |
[37:01] | Come on. | 走 |
[37:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:32] | Mm. Wait. | 等等 |
[37:35] | There might be butter in that. | 那里面可能有黄油 |
[37:37] | Fuck it. | 管他呢 |
[37:54] | So you’ve never eaten meat in your whole life? | 所以你这辈子都没吃过肉吗 |
[37:58] | Never. | 从没吃过 |
[38:00] | Both my parents are vegetarian. | 我父母都是素食主义者 |
[38:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:06] | You know we’re not…we’re not designed | 知道吗 我们的身体不适合 |
[38:09] | to just eat lettuce and grass and all that shit, right? | 吃生菜和草那些东西的 |
[38:13] | It’s why we have to turn it into flour in the first place. | 所以我们才先把它们变成面粉 |
[38:16] | No, we weren’t designed to eat that. | 不 我们的身体才不适合吃那些 |
[38:17] | This is exactly what we were designed to eat. | 这才是我们生来就适合吃的东西 |
[38:21] | Everything that lives off grass has a four chambered stomach. | 所有草食动物都有四腔胃 |
[38:28] | That’s bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[38:29] | Mm-mm. Ask him. | 你问问他 |
[38:41] | I’m gonna get the first aid kit. | 我去拿医药箱 |
[38:45] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没有看上去那么严重 |
[38:47] | Oh, that’s a relief. | 我还真是放心呢 |
[38:50] | If it was as bad as it looks | 要是真有看上去那么严重 |
[38:51] | you’d be on a Care Flight to a hospital. | 你就该被送上急救机了 |
[39:05] | You’re all excused. | 大家都可以走了 |
[39:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:42] | I took the liberty, sir. If you don’t mind. | 别介意先生 我反客为主了 |
[39:46] | I need it. | 我得喝一杯 |
[39:47] | You’re doing what I came out here to do. | 我也是来找酒喝的 |
[39:52] | Pour me one, would you? | 帮我也倒一杯 好吗 |
[40:05] | My daughter… | 我女儿 |
[40:10] | I, uh…I commend you, Rip. | 我真佩服你 里普 |
[40:12] | It must take a lot of courage to sleep next to that woman. | 睡在那个女人旁边需要勇气 |
[40:16] | You know that old saying “don’t go to sleep mad?” | 有句俗话 别带着怨气睡觉 |
[40:20] | Well that’s never truer than my marriage. | 诠释了我们婚姻的真谛 |
[40:24] | I guess not. | 我猜也是 |
[40:28] | You know, the first Duttons to settle this valley, | 在这片山谷定居的第一代达顿人 |
[40:30] | fighting was all they knew. | 靠的就是打仗 |
[40:33] | It’s how they got here | 这是他们能走到这里 |
[40:34] | and how they kept the land once they did. | 保住这片土地的唯一办法 |
[40:38] | But today, it’s… | 但今天 |
[40:42] | Today, it seems like it’s a liability. | 这技能貌似成了累赘 |
[40:47] | Cowards rule the world these days, Rip. | 统治当今世界的人都是懦夫 里普 |
[40:52] | With coward rules and coward customs. | 用懦夫的规则和习俗 |
[40:55] | To succeed today, all you gotta know | 想在今天的世界成功 你得学会 |
[40:57] | is how to blame and how to complain. | 推卸责任和怨天尤人 |
[41:04] | I truly believe it’s the survival | 我觉得这就是当今 |
[41:05] | of the un-fittest these days. | 适者生存的法则 |
[41:11] | You know, I always thought Beth | 我一直以为贝丝年纪大了 |
[41:12] | would calm down as she got older. | 脾气就变小了 |
[41:16] | But every year it seems like she gets wilder. | 谁知她的脾气每年与年龄俱增 |
[41:18] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 还真没见过这样的 |
[41:25] | What it must feel like to be that free. | 能活得如此恣意 是一种什么感觉呢 |
[41:32] | You know I’ve got one child I miss, | 我的这些孩子里 一个让我很想念 |
[41:37] | one child I pity, one I regret… | 一个让我充满怜悯 一个让我很后悔 |
[41:43] | But that girl… | 但这个女儿 |
[41:47] | That child I envy. | 她让我嫉妒 |
[42:04] | I’ll see you in the kitchen about four. | 四点厨房见吧 |
[42:06] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[42:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:32] | Last one of those for a few days. | 可能要好几天都洗不上澡了 |
[42:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:42] | Ryan. been a long time ago. You good? | 瑞安 好久不见 你还好吗 |
[44:44] | You’re looking well. | 你气色不错 |
[44:45] | Hello, young man. How are you? | 嗨 小伙子 你还好吗 |
[44:49] | We got some new high power equipment. | 我们有了些新装备 |
[45:10] | How you guys doing, doing all right? | 你们怎么样 一切都好吧 |
[45:12] | Good. Good to see y’all. | 挺好的 很高兴再见 |
[45:20] | You boys good? Need anything? Thank you. | 你们这边没问题吧 需要什么吗 谢谢 |
[45:23] | Oh, look at you. Gorgeous. | 天 看看你 真漂亮 |
[45:29] | – Ain’t your first time. – Yeah, you got it. | -不是你第一次了 -你能行 |
[45:49] | – Thank you. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢 -不客气先生 |
[46:00] | – There you go. – Boy, whoa. | -上来了 -小子 等等 |
[46:04] | All right, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 先慢着 |
[46:09] | You good, buddy? | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[46:10] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[46:30] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[46:33] | You deserve every bit of it, honey. | 每块疼都是你自找的 亲爱的 |
[46:35] | Earned it, you mean. | 你想说是我赚来的吧 |
[46:37] | Yeah, honey. That’s what I meant. | 没错 宝贝 我就是这个意思 |
[46:51] | I guess you’ve done this before. | 你以前肯定骑过吧 |
[46:53] | I am from Miles City. | 我可是迈尔斯市人 |
[47:03] | How long will you be gone? | 你们要走多久 |
[47:05] | Couple a days. | 几天吧 |
[47:06] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[47:09] | Like I got hit by a truck. | 像被卡车撞了一样 |
[47:10] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[47:13] | Like I got hit by a Prius. | 也就是被辆普锐斯撞了 |
[47:17] | I don’t know what to do while he’s gone. | 他不在 我都不知道要做什么 |
[47:20] | Don’t know what to do when he’s here. | 他在的时候我也不知道要做什么 |
[47:22] | Well, I think you got that part figured out. | 我觉得你会搞明白的 |
[47:27] | Why don’t you take a walk around this place? | 不如你先在牧场随便走走 |
[47:31] | You’ll understand us better. | 这会让你更了解我们 |
[47:34] | Tell me if there is a forest in America | 然后告诉我 美国是否还有别的森林 |
[47:36] | in better shape or more loved. | 被如此爱护和珍视 |
[47:39] | Then tell me we’re the enemy. | 然后再谈我们是不是敌人 |
[48:10] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[48:15] | Take care of our boy. | 照顾好儿子 |
[48:18] | He’s the only one we’ve got. | 咱们只剩这一个了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, we gotta fix that. | 是 这个你不用担心 |
[48:44] | Sure you got another ride in you? | 你确定还能再来一趟吗 |
[48:46] | I’ll race your ass up to the top, Governor. | 我会一路追你到顶峰的 州长 |
[48:53] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[48:54] | Nowhere I’d rather be. | 是我最想来的地方 |
[49:23] | We’ll ride up along Mount Chisholm, | 我们会沿着奇泽姆山骑行 |
[49:25] | push them down to Lewis Creek | 把它们赶到刘易斯溪 |
[49:27] | and hold ’em in the meadow over night. | 然后在草地过夜 |
[49:31] | If we’re lucky we’ll get ’em all in one drive. | 幸运的话 我们一趟就能搞定 |
[49:34] | No way to get a camp up there so it’s… | 那里没什么露营条件 |
[49:38] | empty stomachs and cold backs for a couple of days. | 所以大家要风餐露宿几天了 |
[50:01] | – Woo-hoo! – Some cowboy shit all day! | -来吧 -牛仔们开始搞活儿 |
[50:09] | If it doesn’t make you cry to watch your family ride away, | 如果看着家人远去的背影 你都不会落泪 |
[50:13] | you probably shouldn’t have one. | 那也许你不该有家 |
[50:17] | ♪ It may get lonely ♪ | 也许会孤独 |
[50:21] | ♪ But we know we ♪ | 但我们知道 |
[50:25] | ♪ Won’t always be ♪ | 总有一天 |
[50:29] | ♪ Far from home ♪ | 会回家 |
[50:46] | Next time on Yellowstone… | 下集预告 |
[50:49] | We can sell it, son. | 我们可以卖掉 儿子 |
[50:50] | We could bottle it up and sell it. | 可以装瓶卖掉 |
[50:53] | I could live here and never see another person | 我愿意住在这里 一辈子见不到所有人 |
[50:55] | in my whole Iive except you. | 除了你 |
[50:58] | This family’s been here that long? | 这个家族已经存在这么久了 |
[51:00] | When I say we give everything to this land… | 我说我们为这片土地付出了一切时 |
[51:04] | I do mean everything. | 这个一切是认真的 |
[51:08] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |