时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | So you gave your girlfriend clemency. | 所以你赦免了你的小女友 |
[00:15] | I commuted her sentence. | 我给她减了刑 |
[00:16] | She’s finishing it out under house arrest. | 在软禁中服完剩下刑期 |
[00:19] | You have invited your worst enemy to sleep in your bed, Dad. | 你让最凶狠的敌人睡在卧榻之侧 爸 |
[00:23] | Yeah, Summer. Why don’t you and I take a walk? | 萨默 我们出去走走 |
[00:29] | This is my fucking house. | 这里是我家 |
[00:30] | You will respect everybody in it. | 你要尊重每个人 |
[00:32] | What respect to I get? | 我能得到什么尊重 |
[00:34] | You get exactly what you give. | 你尊重别人 别人才会尊重你 |
[00:39] | – My cowboy’s back. – You wanna drink or you wanna dance? | -我的牛仔回来了 -你想喝酒还是跳舞 |
[00:42] | I want both. | 两个都要 |
[00:44] | The other night was…it was unprofessional. | 那天晚上很不专业 |
[00:46] | If you thought that last night was unprofessional… | 你要是觉得那晚不专业 |
[00:49] | You keep enforcing the slave rules. | 是你在一直执行奴隶制 |
[00:52] | I’m going to teach you the master rules. | 我来教教你们怎么做主人 |
[00:56] | Be gone for a couple days. | 要离开几天 |
[00:57] | Well, can you outfit me too? | 也能帮我找套衣服吗 |
[00:58] | Honey, we’re on horseback for two days. | 亲 我们要在马背上骑两天呢 |
[01:01] | I am not staying in that dungeon by myself. | 我才不要一个人待在那栋地牢 |
[01:03] | Sure you got another ride in ya? | 你确定还能再骑一趟吗 |
[01:05] | I’ll race you up to the top, Governor. | 州长 我会一路追你到山顶 |
[01:40] | Guys in the back, drop in. | 后面的人 跟上 |
[01:57] | And they wonder why we fight so hard. | 他们好奇我们为什么苦苦战斗 |
[02:00] | You see what you been missing? | 看到他们错过了什么吗 |
[02:02] | Did anyone think to pack any vodka? | 有人带伏特加了吗 |
[02:04] | Beth, just…look at the horizon. | 贝丝 欣赏下地平线 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I see it, Dad. It’s very pretty. | 我看到了 爸爸 非常漂亮 |
[02:11] | What, I said it’s pretty. Don’t make a thing out of it. | 怎么 我都说很漂亮了 别小题大做嘛 |
[02:14] | You two drop in here. | 你俩在这儿驻马吧 |
[02:16] | I wanna go down a hundred yards | 我再往下骑个100码 |
[02:17] | where she can’t ruin this for me. | 不能让她毁了我的美景 |
[02:19] | It’s the same view from the porch. | 这跟咱家门廊外的风景一样嘛 |
[02:21] | Just a different angle. | 只是角度不同而已 |
[02:28] | Honey, you got a mean streak as big as this damn valley. | 亲爱的 你这臭脾气比这山谷还大 |
[02:31] | Well, it’s a woman’s job to give a man perspective, baby. | 女人的职责就是为男人点明视角 宝贝 |
[02:34] | Oh, is that what that was? | 真的吗 |
[02:36] | – I do not find this beautiful. – Mm. | 我不觉得这里多美 |
[02:37] | Personally. Okay? | 个人意见 好吗 |
[02:39] | Too big, too much space to be beautiful. | 太广阔 太空旷 无以谈美 |
[02:41] | To comprehend it. | 更无法体会美 |
[02:42] | Now, give me a meadow, and a little lake… | 但若是给我一片只有我知道的 |
[02:46] | A little stream…no one knows about it but me. | 草地 湖泊 或是一条小溪 |
[02:50] | And I have it all to myself. That I understand. | 只属于我一人拥有 我才能体会到美 |
[02:55] | I don’t like to share the things I find beautiful. | 我认为美的东西 不喜欢与人分享 |
[02:59] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[03:07] | Every time I look at you, | 每次我一看你 |
[03:09] | I know exactly what you mean. | 就体会到你全部心意 |
[03:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:42] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[04:49] | Are those military? | 那是军用飞机吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 足的 |
[04:52] | – What are they doing here? – Don’t know. | -他们来这做什么 -不知道 |
[04:56] | Training, maybe. | 也许是为了训练 |
[04:59] | Why would they be training there? | 为什么要去那里训练 |
[05:06] | Stay in the house. | 待在家 |
[05:49] | Mo? | 莫 |
[05:51] | You giving a speech today, Chairman? | 主席 你今天要举行演讲吗 |
[05:52] | A speech? | 什么演讲 |
[05:57] | This area is closed for an event. | 由于活动需要 暂时关闭该区域 |
[05:58] | What event? | 什么活动 |
[06:00] | Turn your vehicle around and vacate this area. | 请调头离开这里 |
[06:02] | I’m a lieutenant for the Tribal Police | 我是部落警察局的警司 |
[06:05] | in charge of security for the Chairman | 负责联邦部落主席的 |
[06:07] | of the Confederated Nations. | 安全事务 |
[06:09] | Are you aware of an event? | 你知道办活动的事吗 |
[06:12] | What event, Mo? | 到底什么事 莫 |
[06:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:15] | There can’t be any planned event on Broken Rock land | 未经主席办公室批准 在碎岩土地举办活动 |
[06:19] | without the approval of the Chairman’s office. | 不可能有好事 |
[06:22] | We got the tribal police head of security here | 这边有位部落警察局安全主管 |
[06:24] | saying they weren’t aware of today’s event. | 说不知道今天活动的事 |
[06:27] | Male Supervisor Tell ’em to stand by. We’ll be there soon. | 让他先待命 我们很快就到 |
[06:29] | My supervisor’s on his way. | 我的上司在路上了 |
[06:31] | You can pull the car over here to the side | 请把车停到这边 |
[06:32] | if you want to wait. | 耐心等待下 |
[06:47] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[06:48] | Stray dogs are a security risk. | 流浪狗是安全隐患 |
[06:49] | They’re not strays. | 那不是流浪狗 |
[06:50] | They just wandered from their home. | 只是家里走失的狗 |
[06:51] | That’s a stray. | 那就是流浪狗 |
[06:56] | I need to come and get you, Chairman. | 我本来要去接你的 主席 |
[06:57] | But I’m scared to leave. | 但是我不敢离开 |
[06:59] | They’re shooting all the dogs in town. | 他们在镇上大肆杀狗 |
[07:01] | I’ll drive myself. | 我自己开车去 |
[07:02] | I’ll send squad cars to meet you. | 我派警车去跟你汇合 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:08] | Stand down! | 待命 |
[07:10] | Those are people’s dogs. | 那都是人养的狗 |
[07:12] | Stop shooting them. | 别杀他们 |
[07:14] | They’re pets! | 他们是宠物 |
[07:15] | Our orders mandate that any stray animal | 命令要求我们 对一切流浪动物 |
[07:17] | be removed or neutralized. | 驱除或消灭 |
[07:18] | Then call the animal control! | 那就叫动物控制中心来处理 |
[07:20] | – Do you have one? – Of course we have one. | -你们这有吗 -我们当然有 |
[07:22] | – How far away? – An hour, maybe. | -多久能来 -一个小时吧 |
[07:25] | Well, go ahead and call it. | 好吧 那你打电话吧 |
[07:30] | What’s this event? | 究竟是要办什么活动 |
[07:31] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:33] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[07:34] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天 我不知道 |
[07:36] | You got four military helicopters in the air above you | 哥们儿 你头顶上有四架军用直升机在飞 |
[07:38] | and secret service agents blocking the road. | 特勤局特工封锁了道路 |
[07:41] | What the fuck do you think I’m doing here? | 你他妈觉得我在这里干什么 |
[07:49] | What’s happening, Mo? | 出什么事了 莫 |
[07:51] | Chairman, I think the President’s coming here. | 主席 应该是总统来了 |
[07:54] | The president of what? | 什么总统 |
[07:56] | The United States. | 美国总统 |
[08:24] | What is that look for? | 你这是什么表情 |
[08:26] | Trying to figure out what you’re doing here. | 我在想你究竟在这儿做什么 |
[08:31] | You’ve made that pretty clear. | 你表达的很清楚了 |
[08:35] | I mean, the coincidence that M.E.’s outside council | 我是说 有多大的巧合 市场股本的顾问班底 |
[08:42] | keeps finding her way to the bed of the opposition. | 总来爬上竞争对手的床 |
[08:57] | When you insinuate that I’m here for any reason | 你暗示我来这里不是想睡你 |
[09:01] | other than I want to be here, | 而是别有用心 |
[09:04] | you’re insinuating that I would use sex | 也就是暗示我利用性 |
[09:07] | to achieve a particular goal within my profession. | 在职业上达到特殊目的 |
[09:10] | Which is to say that I’m being paid to have sex with you. | 换而言之 就是我为了钱才跟你上床 |
[09:15] | Which is to call me a whore. | 那就是叫我妓女了 |
[09:17] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你这个意思吗 |
[09:18] | Are you calling me a whore, Jamie? | 你指我是妓女吗 杰米 |
[09:19] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:23] | Look, I got a… | 听着 我对 |
[09:24] | pretty good bead on my appeal as a man, | 我对自己的男性魅力有自知之明 |
[09:26] | and it doesn’t add up to you. | 不能与你相提并论 |
[09:30] | This is so fucking childish. | 真他妈的幼稚 |
[09:34] | Are you so insecure that the only explanation for me | 你就这么没安全感 认为我跟你上床 |
[09:38] | wanting to have sex with you is anything other than me | 绝不可能是心甘情愿 一定有什么 |
[09:43] | just wanting to? | 特殊目的吗 |
[09:47] | Harvard Law graduate holding the second most powerful | 一个一米八的哈佛法学院毕业生 州里的二把手 |
[09:52] | public office in the state, hm? | 又能有什么魅力呢 对吧 |
[09:55] | And if you’re so sure I have all of these ulterior motives | 你若真觉得我有不可告人的目的 |
[09:59] | then why the hell would you bring me to your house? | 何必带我来你家呢 |
[10:02] | Have you looked in a mirror lately? | 你是不知道自己有多美吗 |
[10:05] | Let me ask you this: | 我问你一个问题 |
[10:09] | Why aren’t you Governor? | 为什么你不是州长 |
[10:13] | You clearly have the skill for it. | 你早已证明了自己的能力 |
[10:16] | You orchestrated the lease and the build in a manner | 你策划了租赁和建筑合同细节 |
[10:18] | that you unraveled leaving no legal recourse | 让这家被你彻底干翻的公司 |
[10:20] | for the company you so completely fucked, | 失去了任何法律追索权 |
[10:23] | it’s likely to be bought by another company within a year. | 或许不到一年就会被别家收购 |
[10:26] | Your father won on the slogan “Progress Stops With Me”… | 你父亲用一句“进步止于我”的口号赢得竞选 |
[10:35] | Are there that many pissed off old white men in Montana? | 蒙大拿真有那么多愤怒白人老头吗 |
[10:40] | Apparently. | 显然是 |
[10:42] | Here’s my ulterior motive. You wanna hear it? | 我确实有些不可告人的目的 你想听吗 |
[10:48] | Get you elected Governor. | 让你成为州长 |
[10:50] | Reinstate our lease and push through our project | 重启我们的租约 用一份你无法作梗的合同 |
[10:52] | with a contract that you cannot weasel out of, | 推进我们的项目 |
[10:55] | and save this state from its policy of hiding its head | 把这个州从缩头鸵鸟的政策中拯救出来 |
[10:58] | in the sand hoping that the rest of the world will just walk by. | 叫醒你们 别再对忙忙碌碌的进步世界掩耳盗铃了 |
[11:05] | It wasn’t my motive until… | 我之前都没想过这些 直到 |
[11:14] | Until I found myself naked in your house | 直到我发现自己光着身子在你家 |
[11:17] | arguing about why I’m naked in your house. | 辩解着我为什么要上你的床 |
[11:21] | I’m going to go take a shower before I leave. | 走之前我得去洗个澡 |
[11:24] | I gotta get to the office and try to sell | 然后回办公室去推销 |
[11:26] | a hundred metric tons of fucking concrete | 3毛钱一百吨的 |
[11:28] | for thirty cents on the dollar. | 水泥混凝土了 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna be late for the office, too. | 我上班也要迟到了 |
[11:47] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[11:52] | We try to conserve water in this state. | 我们州以节水为美德 |
[11:57] | I do not have to fuck you | 我没必要通过上床 |
[11:59] | to give you money for your campaign. | 来支持你的竞选 |
[12:02] | I’m here because I want to be here. | 我来这里是因为我想来 |
[12:07] | Help me win Governor and I’ll give you your airport. | 帮我赢下州长 我就把机场还给你们 |
[12:13] | Help me put the brakes on the fire sale | 帮我叫停公司的廉价出售 |
[12:17] | Four years is a long time. It’s too long. | 四年很长 太长了 |
[12:24] | Let’s find a way to make it sooner. | 我们想办法加个速 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:20] | This looks like quite the feast. | 看起来你在准备一桌盛宴 |
[14:22] | There’ll be a few hundred people here this time tomorrow. | 明天此时会来几百个人呢 |
[14:24] | – For the branding? – Yeah. | -都是来打烙印的吗 -是的 |
[14:28] | We haven’t met. | 我们之前没见过 |
[14:30] | We sort of met. | 算是见过吧 |
[14:33] | I was thinking about going for a hike. | 我想去山里徒个步 |
[14:34] | Can you point me in a direction? | 你能给我指指方向吗 |
[14:36] | Not from around here. | 你果然不是我们本地人 |
[14:38] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[14:40] | If you were from around here, | 你要是我们本地人 |
[14:42] | you would’ve asked if you could help. | 会问我需不需要搭把手 |
[14:45] | Need help? | 需要我搭把手吗 |
[14:49] | These potatoes don’t peel themselves. | 一大堆土豆等着削皮呢 |
[15:00] | Did you put anything on that cut? | 你在伤口上涂过药吗 |
[15:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:16] | Yeah, I bet. | 我想也很疼 |
[15:20] | She caught me pretty good. | 她下手挺重 |
[15:22] | Beth is not first on my list to fight. | 我要是打架肯定不会找贝丝 |
[15:25] | She’s got daddy issues she has to work through. | 她有老爸情结需要解决 |
[15:29] | You know, I really overturned the apple cart | 知道吗 我的到来打乱了 |
[15:31] | when it comes to this family. | 这个家计划的一切 |
[15:34] | I’m sure John Dutton had some little blonde daughter | 约翰·达顿之前曾把自己的金发女儿 |
[15:37] | of a landowner all picked out, | 排除出了土地接班人 |
[15:40] | and then I married the ranch’s heir | 然后我嫁给了牧场的继承人 |
[15:43] | and now the heir doesn’t want the ranch anymore. | 结果继承人现在不想要牧场了 |
[15:47] | One could argue she should hate me. | 她理所应当该恨我 |
[15:51] | But she has defended me over and over… | 但她一次又一次地为我辩护 |
[15:55] | because she knows I love her brother, | 因为她知道我爱她弟弟 |
[15:57] | and I’m no threat to this place. | 我不是这个家的威胁 |
[16:02] | She sure thinks you are. | 但她肯定认为你是威胁 |
[16:05] | That’s pretty clear. | 这还不明显吗 |
[16:08] | Are you? | 你是威胁吗 |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:12] | I’m not really sure what this place represents. | 我不明白这地方能代表什么 |
[16:16] | It doesn’t represent anything. | 它什么都不代表 |
[16:18] | It just is. | 它存在这里 |
[16:20] | I mean, it looks the same it did a century ago. | 这里的面貌跟一个世纪前一样 |
[16:23] | The same it did a thousand years ago. | 跟一千年前一样 |
[16:26] | What does Bozeman represent? That’s the question. | 而波兹曼又代表了什么 这才是需要思考的 |
[16:29] | And Portland and Phoenix, | 包括波特兰 凤凰城 |
[16:31] | and Los Angeles, for that matter. | 洛杉矶又都代表了什么 |
[16:36] | Every city represents something different. | 每个城市都代表各自气质 |
[16:38] | No, they don’t. They say the same thing. | 并不是 它们千篇一律 |
[16:44] | Every summer there’s fire and every winter there’s blizzards. | 这里夏天有火山 冬天有暴风雪 |
[16:47] | One cleanses the forest and one protects it, | 一个净化森林 一个保护森林 |
[16:50] | then feeds its rivers in the spring, | 余烬和融雪会在春天滋养河流 |
[16:53] | which feeds the valley. | 滋养这山谷 |
[16:55] | But those two same things happen in the city, | 但如果这两种事发生在城市 |
[16:57] | and they’re devastating. | 会造成毁灭性的后果 |
[16:59] | Because cities are the opposite of nature. | 因为城市站在了自然的对立面 |
[17:01] | They defy it. | 城市蔑视自然 |
[17:02] | Which is why they always crumble. | 所以城市才被虐得溃不成军 |
[17:05] | These mountains have been around for eighty million years | 这些山脉已经存在了八千万年 |
[17:07] | and they’ll be around for millions more. | 还会存在数千万年 |
[17:10] | Name the city that will stand that long. | 你说哪个城市能屹立这么久 |
[17:17] | Hey, and you think you’re the environmentalist. | 别以为你才是环保主义者 |
[17:20] | Everywhere I go, I get a lecture in this place. | 在这里 无论到哪儿都有人给我上课 |
[17:23] | Now you know what it feels like. | 你现在知道这是什么感觉了 |
[17:48] | Where’s the cattle? | 怎么没看看到牛 |
[17:51] | They only hide in the pines | 它们要躲避日头 |
[17:52] | when they’re hiding from the sun. | 才会跑进松林里 |
[17:54] | Sun ain’t quite hot enough yet. | 日头还不够炎热 |
[17:57] | They’re never far from water and they’re never far from grass. | 它们从不远离水源和牧草 |
[18:09] | There’s cattle. | 牛在那里 |
[18:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:14] | We’re just gonna walk at ’em, okay? | 我们要慢慢走过去 好吗 |
[18:15] | Just walk right up to them. | 慢慢走过去 |
[18:17] | If you run at them, they’re gonna run down | 你要是猛冲过去 它们会漫山遍野 |
[18:18] | that hill and then the chase is on. | 四散开来 咱们就有得追了 |
[18:20] | There’ll be plenty of chase soon enough. | 后面追的过程还多呢 |
[18:23] | I mean, I’m ready to chase right now. | 我已经准备好追一追了 |
[18:25] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是 我看出来了 |
[18:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:58] | Hut! | 走 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna let ’em graze here. | 让它们在这里吃草 |
[20:47] | I’ll send some of the boys across the creek. | 我派些伙计们去小溪那边 |
[20:49] | And you’ll settle in the shade while the sun’s high. | 你在太阳烈的时候你在阴凉处休息一下 |
[20:52] | All right, well then find somewhere up the creek | 然后在小溪上游找个 |
[20:53] | that we can run a picket line. – Yes, sir. | -我们可以扎拴马索的地方 -是 先生 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe you’re not smiling. | 不敢相信你居然没有笑 |
[21:00] | I’m smiling on the inside. | 我心里在笑 |
[21:03] | Don’t ever call this work, okay? Ever. | 别把这叫做工作 好吗 别这么说 |
[21:09] | You bring your fly rod? | 你带钓竿了吗 |
[21:11] | Thought you said no fishing. | 以为你说不钓鱼的 |
[21:12] | Yeah, well, I didn’t know we was gonna | 是 我不知道我们 |
[21:14] | get ’em held up so quick. | 能这么快完成 |
[21:16] | If we’re not careful, John, | 如果我们不小心点 约翰 |
[21:17] | people are gonna think we know what we’re doing. | 人们会认为我们知道我们在做什么 |
[21:20] | Hey, you, uh… | 你 |
[21:22] | didn’t think to bring a fly rod, did you? | 没带钓竿 是不是 |
[21:24] | Of course I brought my fly rod. | 我当然带了钓竿 |
[21:27] | I think my grandson may want to arm wrestle you for it. | 我觉得我的孙子想跟你掰手腕抢鱼竿 |
[21:29] | No need. | 没必要 |
[21:31] | Tate, come with me. | 泰特 跟我来 |
[21:32] | We’re gonna tie these horses up and take turns. | 我们把马拴好然后轮流来 |
[21:34] | – All right. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[21:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:43] | He needed this. | 他需要这样 |
[21:44] | Yeah, we all needed it, son. | 是 我们都需要 孩子 |
[21:49] | That was fucking awesome. Sorry, Governor. | 那太他妈棒了 对不起 州长 |
[21:53] | Tell us how you really feel. | 告诉我们你真正的想法 |
[21:54] | It was fucking awesome. | 太他妈棒了 |
[21:56] | Sorry, again. | 不好意思 |
[21:58] | Wow. What do we do now? | 我们现在做什么 |
[22:00] | Well, I’m gonna go find me a tree and lay down under it | 我要找棵树躺下 |
[22:03] | ’till it’s my turn to watch the herd. | 直到轮到我看牛群 |
[22:05] | I’m too excited to nap. | 我会兴奋得睡不着 |
[22:06] | You’ll grow out of that. | 兴奋感会消失的 |
[22:08] | You get yourself on the other side of the creek | 你去小溪另一边 |
[22:09] | and make sure these cattle stay on our side. | 保证牛群待在我们这一边 |
[22:12] | All right. Yes, sir. | 好 是 先生 |
[22:20] | You could sell it, son. | 你可以卖掉 先生 |
[22:22] | You could bottle it up and sell it. | 你可以装瓶卖掉 |
[22:26] | I don’t think there’s anyone to sell it to, Dad. | 我不认为有人愿意买 爸爸 |
[22:29] | Anyone who knows what it’s worth are already doing it. | 知道它价值的人已经在做了 |
[22:33] | Maybe so. | 也许是这样 |
[23:36] | I think I got it figured out. | 我觉得我弄清楚了 |
[23:38] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[23:45] | Chairman, so glad you could make it. | 主席 很高兴你来了 |
[23:48] | You have no authority to authorize anything | 你无权对保留区的任何事情 |
[23:50] | on the reservation, | 作安排 |
[23:53] | and neither does the council without my approval. | 没有我的允许 委员会也是一样 |
[23:55] | Hmm. I disagree with that. | 我不同意 |
[23:59] | So does our charter. | 我们的宪章也不同意 |
[24:02] | I don’t need your permission to assemble | 我不需要你的允许召集会议 |
[24:05] | and neither does the council. | 委员会也是一样 |
[24:07] | This isn’t assembling. | 这不是集会 |
[24:09] | This is greeting the President of the United States. | 这是和美国总统会面 |
[24:12] | It was last minute. | 事出紧急 |
[24:13] | We weren’t certain he could fit it in, but it worked out. | 我们不确定他来不来得了 但是最后成行了 |
[24:17] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:19] | It’s important that the people know we aren’t invisible. | 需要让人们知道我们不是隐形的 |
[24:24] | Obama visited Standing Rock two years before he tried | 奥巴马在准备铺设管道的两年之前 |
[24:26] | to run a pipeline through it. | 就拜访了立岩保留区 |
[24:28] | Presidents don’t see us | 就算总统们站在我们面前 |
[24:30] | even when they are standing in front of us. | 他们还是看不见我们 |
[24:32] | This one will see us. | 这一位会 |
[24:34] | I’m his Director of Native American Affairs. | 我是他的是美洲原住民事务总监 |
[24:37] | And he’s going to endorse Martin. | 他会给马丁背书 |
[24:42] | Let him. | 随他去 |
[24:43] | If he gave me his endorsement, I’d give it back. | 如果他背书 我就否决 |
[24:49] | Well, it’s a good thing you only have one vote, Tom. | 还好你只有一票 |
[25:03] | Won’t be long now. | 马上要开始了 |
[25:05] | Better get to our seats. | 最好找座位坐下 |
[25:11] | What do you want to do? | 你想要做什么 |
[25:13] | No choice. | 别无选择 |
[25:16] | I’m going to sit up on that stage | 只有坐在讲台上 |
[25:17] | and let them throw mud at me. | 让他们污蔑我 |
[25:20] | My absence would say more than their insults. | 我的缺席说明的问题会比他们的侮辱更大 |
[25:22] | Come on, Mo. | 来吧 莫 |
[25:40] | It’s a big day for the people. | 这是人民的大日子 |
[25:41] | It’s just another day for the people. | 对人民来说不过是稀松平常 |
[25:43] | The big day is for you. | 这是你的大日子 |
[26:11] | Who’s this? | 这是哪位 |
[26:12] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:15] | The first one, I think. | 先民 大概是 |
[26:25] | The family’s been here that long. | 这个家族已经在此这么久了 |
[26:28] | And it was my family’s before it was theirs. | 他们来之前是我的家族 |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:52] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[26:59] | When I say we give everything to this land, | 我说我们把一切都给了这片土地 |
[27:02] | I do mean everything. | 我是认真的 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be here. | 对不起 我不该来这的 |
[27:15] | If your goal is knowing John Dutton, then… | 如果你的目标是了解约翰·达顿 那么 |
[27:19] | this is exactly where you should be. | 你就应该来这里 |
[27:27] | 我们的母亲 玛格丽特·达顿 | |
[28:08] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[28:17] | Wow. I never sleep during the day. | 我白天从来不睡觉 |
[28:21] | I’ve slept through a few, but I don’t nap. | 我睡过过几次 但是我不打盹 |
[28:27] | Come on. I got something I wanna show you. | 来 我要带你看一样东西 |
[28:34] | Jump on your horse. | 上马 |
[29:22] | Is this more your kind of beautiful? | 这是不是更符合你对美的定义 |
[29:44] | I found it a year ago | 我在一年之前找到的 |
[29:46] | when you said you wanted to be married in a place | 你说你想要在没有人制造过记忆 |
[29:49] | with no memories ’til we made ’em. | 的地方结婚 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I kinda rushed the wedding, didn’t I? | 是 婚礼那时有点着急了 是不是 |
[29:58] | – I’m sorry, baby. – Yep. | -对不起 宝贝 -对 |
[30:02] | In my defense, I thought I was gonna | 替我自己说句话 我以为我 |
[30:04] | spend the rest of my life in prison, so… | 下半辈子要被关在监狱里了 所以 |
[30:07] | Kind of had to put the pedal to the metal. | 就一脚油门踩下去了 |
[30:37] | Fuck! You’re a good man. | 你真是个好男人 |
[31:06] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:17] | All I need now is a cigarette. | 我现在只需要一支烟了 |
[31:24] | You know, I’m blowing you anyway, baby. | 你知道 我肯定会给你口的 宝贝 |
[31:27] | You don’t have to work so fucking hard. | 你用不着这么卖力 |
[31:30] | Here. | 来 |
[31:31] | You’re a perfect motherfucker. | 你个完美的混蛋 |
[31:42] | I could do this. | 我能做得到 |
[31:44] | I could live here. | 我可以住在这里 |
[31:46] | Never see another person in my whole life except you. | 除了你之外不见任何人 |
[31:51] | Yeah, well, it might be a little tricky | 是 冬天可就有点 |
[31:53] | in the winter, sweetheart. | 麻烦了 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | No. You know what I mean. | 不 你知道我的意思 |
[31:57] | I mean I don’t need anything else. – Mm. | -我是说我不需要别的东西 -嗯 |
[32:01] | Cigarettes, whiskey, | 烟 威士忌 |
[32:05] | a meadow, and you. | 草地 还有你 |
[32:08] | Darling, you have a warped sense of priorities, | 亲爱的 你的轻重缓急真是有意思 |
[32:10] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[32:11] | No, I don’t. | 不 并没有 |
[32:12] | Three things that make me feel good in the perfect meadow. | 这在这片完美的草地 有此三样 夫复何求 |
[32:19] | I don’t need anything else. Do you? | 我不需要别的东西 你呢 |
[32:22] | All right, you can have a horse. | 好 你可以留着马 |
[32:24] | Well, I need cows to chase or there’s no reason to ride him. | 我需要有牛群不然就没有理由骑马了 |
[32:27] | Fine, you can have a couple of cows. | 那好 你可以养几头牛 |
[32:28] | Okay, then thank you. | 好 那谢谢你 |
[32:29] | Now you’re gonna need someplace | 现在你又需要 |
[32:31] | to chase ’em to, right? – Mm-hm. | -赶它们去吃草的地方 是不是 -嗯 |
[32:34] | You’re gonna make me build a barn | 你要在我完美的草地上 |
[32:36] | in my perfect meadow. | 建谷仓 |
[32:38] | – Beth– – No. You know… | -贝丝 -不 你知道 |
[32:40] | Stop applying logic to my perfect daydream please. | 不要在我的白日梦里使用逻辑 |
[32:42] | Beth, shut the fuck up. | 贝丝 闭嘴 |
[32:47] | Shut the fuck up and watch that sunset with me. | 闭嘴和我一块看日落 |
[32:49] | – Shut the fuck up? – Mm-hmm. | -闭嘴 -嗯 |
[32:51] | “Shut the fuck up,” he says to his wife. | 闭嘴 他对他的妻子说 |
[32:53] | Not “shut up.” Shut “the fuck” up. | 不是闭嘴 你丫闭嘴 |
[32:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:02] | Fuck your sunset, baby. | 去你的日落 宝贝 |
[33:08] | You watch me. | 你看着我 |
[33:12] | Sunsets are overrated anyway. | 日落没什么好看的 |
[33:37] | How’d you truck a blanket up here? | 你是怎么把毯子带上来的 |
[33:39] | I traded out my slicker. | 我没有带雨衣 |
[33:44] | And gambled it wouldn’t rain. | 赌了一把不会下雨 |
[33:49] | Gambled right. | 赌对了 |
[33:55] | You know, I’ve come to believe perfection | 你知道 我逐渐认为完美 |
[33:57] | only lives in little moments. | 只存在于细小的瞬间 |
[34:00] | You know? Can’t be sustained over hours. | 不能维持几个小时 |
[34:03] | Just instances, you know? Little wisps of time. | 只有瞬间 白驹过隙的瞬间 |
[34:09] | Then the world becomes imperfect again. | 然后世界就又变得不完美了 |
[34:13] | This day damn near proved me wrong. | 今天差点就证明我是错的了 |
[34:18] | Well, John, if it wasn’t perfect, | 约翰 就算不完美 |
[34:20] | it was damn close. | 也很接近了 |
[34:25] | Yeah. Damn close, indeed. | 是 的确很接近了 |
[34:29] | The Governor of Montana on the side of a mountain | 蒙大拿州长在山下 |
[34:31] | sleeping with his boots on. | 穿着靴子睡觉 |
[34:37] | This world may have a chance yet. | 这个世界没准还有机会 |
[34:44] | You keep your head up on that saddle, you old bastard. | 你继续枕着马鞍 老家伙 |
[34:48] | I don’t need to listen to you– | 我不需要听你 |
[34:56] | You know, my dad used to say if you can’t sleep | 你知道 我爸常说如果你觉得别人鼾声吵 |
[34:59] | through a man’s snoring…you ain’t tired enough. | 是说明你还不够累 |
[35:07] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[35:51] | Hey buddy. | 伙计 |
[35:54] | Hey. Get your boots on. | 穿好靴子 |
[36:13] | I don’t mind working for less than minimum wage, | 我不介意拿比最低工资还低的工钱 |
[36:16] | but these mornings with no-coffee bullshit. … | 但是早上没咖啡就不行 |
[36:19] | It’s cowboy shit. | 牛仔这行就这样 |
[36:21] | Hell, it’ll just make it taste that much better | 那只会让你下山之后喝到的东西 |
[36:22] | once you get down the hill, Ryan. | 更加甜美 瑞安 |
[36:24] | There you go, Ryan. | 说的太好了 瑞安 |
[36:26] | Drink up a little bit of that cowboy wisdom. | 你品品这牛仔的智慧 |
[37:03] | Come on, you old bastard. | 走了 老家伙 |
[37:23] | Well, Emmett, I couldn’t… | 埃米特 我 |
[37:26] | Couldn’t have dreamed up a better death if you paid me. | 就算你付给我钱 我也想不到更好的死法了 |
[37:32] | You sure earned it, old friend. | 你应得的 老朋友 |
[37:42] | We’re gonna need that satellite phone after all. | 卫星电话终归还是派上用场了 |
[37:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:50] | Yeah. Life ends, that’s part of it. | 是 生老病死 都是人生的一部分 |
[37:53] | His ended good. | 他走得很安详 |
[37:55] | I refuse to be sad about it. You should, too. | 我拒绝为此伤感 你也应该照做 |
[37:57] | All right. | 好 |
[38:08] | Get ’em going. We’ll catch up. | 让他们先走 我们后面赶上 |
[38:12] | What happened, sir? | 出什么事了 先生 |
[38:16] | He didn’t wake up. | 他没醒来 |
[38:17] | He just… died on the trail… | 他 死在了旅途 |
[38:23] | Like every cowboy dreams it. | 就和其他牛仔梦想的那样 |
[38:45] | Let’s keep moving! Let’s go! | 继续走 走 |
[38:50] | I’ll send you GPS coordinates. Yeah, it’s level ground. | 我把GPS坐标发给你 是 是平地 |
[38:53] | The clearing is about three hundred yards across. | 空地在三百码之外 |
[39:27] | ♪ String of long cards ♪ | 一副长牌 |
[39:29] | ♪ And you’re smokin’ them four bit cigars ♪ | 抽着雪茄 |
[39:32] | ♪ You ain’t so well to do ♪ | 你并没有那么富裕 |
[39:35] | ♪ Unless you get a little coochy-coo ♪ | 除非你有点顽皮 |
[39:38] | ♪ It takes a little bit of smackin’ ♪ | 再加上点痛苦 |
[39:41] | ♪ Or your life’s lackin’ ♪ | 不然你的生活就完整 |
[39:43] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:46] | Yeah, this part just makes me nervous. | 是 这一部分让我紧张 |
[39:48] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[39:49] | “They’re almost back to me” part. | 他们快回来的这部分 |
[39:55] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[40:27] | Mount up. We gotta hurry. | 上马 我们得赶快了 |
[40:28] | Why hurry? | 为什么着急 |
[40:30] | ‘Cause I can’t have Emmett’s wife | 因为我不能让埃米特的妻子 |
[40:31] | watch the herd ride in without him and no answers. | 看着牛群赶回来 没看到她老公 |
[40:34] | If I go too fast, you just take your time. | 如果我骑得太快 你可以慢慢追 |
[40:36] | I don’t know where we’re going. | 我不知道我们要去哪 |
[40:38] | Well, a thousand cows ain’t hard to follow. | 一千头牛不容易跟丢 |
[40:42] | Okay…whoa, shit. | 好吧 真见鬼 |
[41:07] | This is fucking crazy. | 真太不可思议了 |
[41:08] | Yeah, well then slow down. | 是 那就慢点 |
[41:10] | I love it, but it’s fucking crazy. | 我喜欢 但是这太不可思议了 |
[41:29] | Let’s hold them up here. Let’s hold them up. | 让它们留在这 让它们停在这 |
[41:40] | He just died, huh? | 他走了 是不是 |
[41:42] | Well, ain’t a bad way to go. | 走得很安详 |
[41:45] | There’s none better. | 没有更好的走法了 |
[41:47] | I’m gonna go find his wife and try to convince her of that. | 我要去找她妻子 告诉她这事 |
[41:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[41:56] | Let’s move ’em. | 把它们赶起来 |
[42:42] | Hey, guys, get this. Turn around, go, go, go. | 伙计们 拿着这个 转讨来 走 走 走 |
[42:45] | Something’s going on here. | 这边有情况 |
[42:59] | How? | 怎么走的 |
[43:01] | Like a cowboy should. | 就像牛仔一样 |
[43:05] | Head resting against the saddle | 头枕着马鞍 |
[43:08] | staring at the stars. | 看着群星 |
[43:12] | His eyes closed. | 眼睛闭着 |
[43:15] | He didn’t open them. | 他没有睁着眼睛 |
[43:47] | ♪ We were diggin’ and plowin’ from 4 to 10 ♪ | 起早贪黑辛苦劳作 |
[43:51] | ♪ Little brother was helpin’, But I did not see him ♪ | 弟弟有帮忙 但我没看见他 |
[43:57] | Yeah, you like it? | 是 你喜欢吗 |
[44:00] | Show me what you got, cowboy. | 给我露两手 牛仔 |
[44:02] | ♪ Daddy says he’s sick And that we all shall pray ♪ | 爸爸说他病了 我们都该祈祷 |
[44:08] | ♪ Dad believes in the good lord and the powers in him ♪ | 爸爸相信上帝的祂的力量 |
[44:12] | Hey, Carter, get in here. | 卡特 快过来 |
[44:13] | ♪ I’ll say myself I have some questions for him ♪ | 我说我有一些问题想问问他 |
[44:16] | Here, take a hold of this one. | 来 拿着这个 |
[44:23] | He’s done. Good work. | 搞定了 干得不错 |
[44:28] | Mr. Dutton, burn, sir? | 来烙吧 先生 |
[44:30] | What the hell is she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[44:31] | She says she’s ready, sir. | 她说她准备好了 先生 |
[44:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:35] | ♪ Presence of a law man Never bothered me ♪ | 律师来了我从不当回事 |
[45:10] | Sir? | 先生 |
[45:13] | Push ’em up the valley tomorrow, | 明天把这批牛赶上山谷 |
[45:14] | then we’ll bring in the next bunch. | 再带下一批过来 |
[45:16] | Yes, sir. | 好的先生 |
[45:37] | ♪ Right or wrong I’ll always love you ♪ | 无论对错 我都永远爱着你 |
[45:42] | ♪ Though you’re gone I can’t forget ♪ | 你已离开 但我久久难忘 |
[45:47] | ♪ Right or wrong… ♪ | 对与错 |
[45:49] | Thank you, Gator. | 谢谢你 加特 |
[45:54] | Roast corn, smoked sausage, rib eyes. | 烤玉米 熏香肠 肋眼 |
[45:56] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[45:58] | – Some corn? – Sure. | -来点玉米 -好嘞 |
[45:59] | – I’ll have some corn. – Yeah. | -给我些玉米 -好 |
[46:02] | – Thank you, sir. – Enjoy. | -谢谢 先生 -好好享受 |
[46:06] | ♪ In your heart Please just remember ♪ | 请在心中铭记 |
[46:10] | ♪ Right or wrong I’m still in love with you ♪ | 无论对错 我仍然爱着你 |
[46:13] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[46:15] | I don’t think she’s accepting it. | 我觉得她还没接受 |
[46:18] | She said it would embarrass Emmett to no end | 她说如果让埃米特的死 |
[46:20] | if his death cast a shadow over this branding. | 给烙印仪式蒙上了阴影 他九泉下也会很难堪 |
[46:24] | She’s just as cowboy as he was. – Mm. | 她跟他一样是个牛仔 |
[46:29] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[46:31] | – Who? – Blonde. | -谁 -那个金发女 |
[46:32] | Oh, that’s my environmental advisor. | 是我的环境顾问 |
[46:35] | Ah. The one you pardoned from prison. | 就你从监狱里赦免的那个 |
[46:39] | I didn’t pardon her. | 我没有赦免她 |
[46:41] | I just commuted her sentence to house arrest. | 只是把她的判决减为软禁 |
[46:43] | And that would be your house, right? | 软禁在你房子里 对吧 |
[46:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[46:48] | John, there’s politically incorrect | 约翰 有人政治不正确 |
[46:49] | and then there’s politically illiterate. | 也有人是政治文盲 |
[46:52] | And you are the latter. | 你就是后者 |
[46:53] | And, you know, somehow just immune to the consequences. | 但不知何故 总能侥幸逃脱后果 |
[46:55] | I just helped her out of a bad spot. | 我只是把她从困境中拉了出来 |
[47:00] | You know, I’ve noticed that there’s never any ugly women | 知道吗 我发现你身边从来没有 |
[47:03] | in bad spots around you. | 无良的丑女人 |
[47:05] | Hm. Jealous? | 嗯 嫉妒了 |
[47:09] | Maybe. A little. | 有一点吧 |
[47:14] | Speaking of, I’ve been seeing Paul Finer. | 对了 我最近在和保罗·范恩约会 |
[47:16] | And I just figured you should hear it from me | 我觉得最好在你看到新闻前 |
[47:18] | before you see it on the news. – The Secretary of Energy? | -亲自告诉你 -能源部长吗 |
[47:21] | That fucking hypocrite? | 那个该死的伪君子 |
[47:23] | Yeah, yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就他 |
[47:24] | And we have differences in policy, but he’s a good man. | 我们有政策分歧 但他是个好人 |
[47:27] | He’s a kind man. | 挺善良一人 |
[47:29] | Does he make you laugh? | 他能逗你笑吗 |
[47:32] | Yes, he does. | 会 他有这个能力 |
[47:34] | Well, fuck, then it has a chance. | 操 那他有机会了 |
[47:37] | The President’s gonna be in Helena tomorrow. | 总统明天就到赫雷拉了 |
[47:39] | You know you should be, too. | 你也应该过去 |
[47:40] | Nah, I have nothing to say to that idiot. | 不 我跟那个傻帽没什么好聊的 |
[47:42] | Except when you’re the governor of one of | 但你是联邦五十个州的 |
[47:45] | the fifty United States, | 州长之一 |
[47:46] | and your Commander-in-Chief wants– | 而你们的总司令想要 |
[47:48] | I’m branding calves. | 我还要给牛打烙印 |
[47:49] | If he wants to come see me, he comes out here. | 他要是想见我 就到这来 |
[47:50] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[47:54] | If you don’t go to the meeting, | 你要是不过去 |
[47:57] | you know what kind of message that sends to the entire nation? | 知道会给整个美国传递什么信息吗 |
[48:00] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking about, Lynelle. | 正合我意 莱奈尔 |
[48:07] | ♪ Drinking watermelon moonshine ♪ | 喝着西瓜私酿 |
[48:10] | ♪ Cut the burn with a little lime ♪ | 用一点酸橙抚平辣喉 |
[48:13] | ♪ Parkin’ back in them Kudzu vines ♪ | 躺在蜿蜒的藤蔓中 |
[48:16] | ♪ I was his and every bit of that boy was mine ♪ | 我属于他 他的点点滴滴都属于我 |
[48:20] | ♪ Too young to know What love was ♪ | 太年轻 不懂爱 |
[48:24] | You get something to eat? | 你拿到吃的了吗 |
[48:26] | Chuck wagons aren’t really cooking with the vegan in mind. | 农场烹饪车似乎不提供素食 |
[48:29] | But I did help Gator peel potatoes | 但我帮加特削了土豆皮 |
[48:31] | until nine last night. | 削到昨晚九点呢 |
[48:33] | You can eat potatoes, then. | 那你可以吃土豆了 |
[48:34] | Eating potatoes was the plan until he put | 本来计划要吃土豆的 可是他 |
[48:37] | a brick of butter and a coffee can of bacon grease in them. | 把黄油和一大罐培根油倒了进去 |
[48:41] | Yeah, Gator, he doesn’t want anybody getting skinny | 是啊 加特这人 有种瘦叫做 |
[48:43] | on his watch. | 加特觉得你瘦 |
[48:45] | What did you, uh… | 你觉得 |
[48:48] | What did you think about today? | 你觉得今天的活动怎么样 |
[48:53] | I though parts of it were beautiful, | 有让人觉得美好的一面 |
[48:55] | and I thought parts of it were absolutely heartbreaking. | 但也有些内容着实令人心碎 |
[48:58] | Yeah, then you and I saw it the same. | 是啊 你我看法一致 |
[49:02] | I’m guessing we agree on the beautiful parts, | 我们对美好的一面看法一致 |
[49:04] | but our heartbreaks are different. | 但各自心碎的点可能不同 |
[49:07] | I can promise you they are, Summer. | 没什么不同 我向你保证 萨默 |
[49:13] | ♪ Too young to know What love was ♪ | 太年轻 不懂爱 |
[49:16] | ♪ But we were learnin’ on a sweet buzz ♪ | 但我们在情浓之处慢慢体会 |
[49:19] | ♪ There’s never nothing Like the first time ♪ | 没什么像初恋一样 |
[49:23] | ♪ And mine’s always Gonna taste like ♪ | 永远尝起来清冽甘甜 |
[49:27] | ♪ Watermelon moonshine ♪ | 西瓜私酿 |
[49:30] | ♪ About how we’d last forever ♪ | 我们要如何天长地久 |
[49:34] | ♪ And that ain’t what is does ♪ | 但这不是重点 |
[49:38] | ♪ Maybe we were drunk in love ♪ | 我们也许沉醉在爱情中 |
[49:41] | ♪ Or maybe were were just… ♪ | 也许只是 |
[49:48] | She’s pretty damn good. | 她唱得好棒 |
[49:51] | She’s great. | 真的棒 |
[49:52] | She sure has her eyes on you. | 她肯定给你抛了不少媚眼 |
[49:54] | How do you dance with a woman when she’s the one | 我要怎么才能跟台上的歌手 |
[49:57] | performing on the stage– see, that’s my problem. | -跳个舞啊 -对 问题就在这 |
[50:00] | ♪ Watermelon moonshine ♪ | 西瓜私酿 |
[50:23] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[50:24] | Play one with my buddy over there? | 为我那边的哥们儿唱一曲 |
[50:25] | Get on up. | 上来吧 |
[50:27] | – Thank you, darling. – Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[50:28] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[50:37] | Pretty handy, keeping a musician in your back pocket. | 多方便 为了能约我下台都让你的音乐家兄弟上了 |
[50:40] | For moments just like this. | 这时候他就派上用场了 |
[50:45] | That was great. | 真棒 |
[50:46] | ♪ I’ve been Carrying my trouble ♪ | 我一直背负着烦恼 |
[50:49] | ♪ In this pack strapped To my shoulder ♪ | 就在我肩上的背包里面 |
[50:51] | Motherfucker can sing, can’t he? | 那混蛋真有副好嗓子 |
[50:54] | Sure won’t sing like that for me. | 我肯定唱不成那样 |
[50:56] | ♪ Everything I know, don’t you Tell me ’bout my trouble ♪ | 我知道的一切 别说你懂我背负着什么 |
[51:01] | You’re so sensitive, baby. | 你真敏感 宝贝 |
[51:04] | – Say what? – Sensitive. | -你说什么 -敏感 |
[51:07] | You are. | 你就是 |
[51:08] | I’m the only one that knows about it. | 只有我能看到你的敏感 |
[51:13] | God, I love that that’s the thing that insults you. | 天 你因为这个生气的样子好可爱 |
[51:15] | ♪ Way out west in New Mexico ♪ | 在新墨西哥西部 |
[51:18] | ♪ Times are tough We had to let it go ♪ | 时日艰辛 我们只好放手 |
[51:21] | ♪ We moved to town but they Couldn’t move it out of me ♪ | 我们搬到了镇上 但乡村永远在我心中 |
[51:24] | ♪ Way down in my blood ♪ | 在我血液深处 |
[51:27] | ♪ Thicker than Anyone understood ♪ | 比所有人都浓 |
[51:29] | Want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[51:35] | Don’t know…Don’t know how. | 我不 不知道怎么跳 |
[51:37] | What kind of cowboy don’t know how to dance? | 哪个牛仔不懂跳舞的 |
[51:39] | The kind that spends all his time cowboying. | 那个一天到晚只懂埋头当牛仔的人 |
[51:42] | I guess. | 我猜吧 |
[51:43] | Okay, well, I know how. | 没事 我知道怎么跳 |
[51:47] | I can teach you. | 我可以教你哦 |
[51:52] | What, you don’t think a girl’s got anything to teach a cowboy? | 怎么 你觉得牛仔从女生身上学不到东西吗 |
[51:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:02] | Care to dance? | 可以请你跳舞吗 |
[52:04] | I don’t know how to square dance or whatever they’re doing. | 我不会跳方块舞 也不知道他们在跳什么 |
[52:07] | It’s, uh, two-stepping, only… | 这是两步舞 |
[52:11] | you can’t really two-step in three inches of sand, | 但这儿沙子太厚 也迈不出步子 |
[52:14] | so you just sort of sway back and forth. | 大家都是来回摇摆而已 |
[52:16] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[52:18] | Why don’t you ask your milf senator? | 怎么不去请你的女参议员跳 |
[52:20] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[52:23] | You know, just once, I’d like to have | 我只想跟一个女人 |
[52:24] | a simple relationship with a woman. | 建立段简单关系 哪怕一次也好 |
[52:26] | Find a simple woman. | 那就去找个简单女人 |
[52:28] | Or stop sending seventy mixed signals. | 别总是释放错误信号 |
[52:33] | I’m going to go dance with the senator. | 我还是去跟参议员跳舞吧 |
[52:35] | ♪ And I was born cowboy ♪ | 我生来是牛仔 |
[52:37] | ♪ Way out west in New Mexico ♪ | 在新墨西哥的西部 |
[52:40] | ♪ Times are tough We had to let it go ♪ | 时日艰难 我们不得不放手 |
[52:43] | ♪ And moved to town but they Couldn’t move it out of me ♪ | 搬到镇上 但乡村永远在我心中 |
[52:46] | ♪ It was way down in my blood Thicker than anyone understood ♪ | 在我的血液中 比任何人都浓 |
[52:50] | Care to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[52:53] | I-I don’t want to step on the inmate’s toes. | 我不想得你的小犯人 |
[53:00] | The inmate rejected me. | 小犯人把我拒了 |
[53:05] | Oh, God. Shit. | 我靠 真是的 |
[53:07] | I herded a thousand cattle five miles over mountains | 我赶了一千头牛翻山越岭五英里 |
[53:10] | I can’t wrangle one woman to the dance floor. | 却连一个女人都钓不到手 |
[53:14] | I wish there were two of you, John. | 你要是有两个版本就好了 约翰 |
[53:16] | ‘Cause I would actually marry the one that’s less charming | 我估计会嫁给那个没那么迷人 |
[53:20] | and more sensible. | 但更有脑子的 |
[53:24] | Somewhere in there is a compliment. | 四舍五入等于你在夸我吧 |
[53:26] | No. Nowhere in there is a compliment. | 不 没一句是在夸你 |
[53:30] | ♪ But it wouldn’t Stay away from me ♪ | 但它永远留在我心中 |
[53:36] | ♪ So I’ve been carrying My trouble ♪ | 我一直背负着自己的烦恼 |
[53:38] | ♪ In this pack that’s Strapped to my shoulder ♪ | 就在我肩头的背包 |
[53:41] | ♪ Ever since I was a baby ♪ | 从我生下来那一刻 |
[53:44] | ♪ I’ve been running from Everything I know ♪ | 就在逃避自己知道的一切 |
[53:47] | ♪ Don’t you tell me Bout my trouble ♪ | 别说你懂我的担忧 |
[53:49] | ♪ ‘Cause nobody knows About my trouble ♪ | 因为没有人能懂我的烦恼 |
[53:52] | ♪ Nobody knows About my trouble ♪ | 没人能懂我的烦恼 |
[53:55] | This ain’t even got a little bit of a future. | 咱俩没什么未来可言 |
[54:00] | ♪ Check myself into The lost and found ♪ | 让自己不再踌躇得与失 |
[54:02] | Probably not. | 也许没有 |
[54:05] | So… | 那就 |
[54:06] | It just goes till it doesn’t. | 享受当下 直到最后一刻 |
[54:10] | – That’s fair enough. – Okay. | -有道理 -好的 |
[54:22] | Gotta go back to work. | 我得回去开唱了 |
[54:23] | Don’t you wander off. | 你不许乱跑 |
[54:25] | Not going anywhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[54:27] | I’ll play you a fun one. | 我给你唱个好玩的 |
[54:44] | ♪ To leave a little Lipstick red on a Solo ♪ | 独自留下一块红色唇印 |
[54:48] | ♪ Make a little mess Of my head on the Cuervo ♪ | 在龙舌兰的作用下 我的头脑有点乱 |
[54:51] | ♪ I don’t need no help, No I got this ♪ | 别帮我 我自己能行 |
[54:54] | ♪ Coming in hot as hell, Y’all watch this ♪ | 越来越激烈 大家都看着 |
[54:57] | ♪ Gonna tear up this town Like a drunk tornado ♪ | 我会像一场醉了的龙卷风席卷小镇 |
[55:00] | ♪ Light it up, Let it all go ♪ | 点燃它 抹平它 |
[55:03] | ♪ Tell that angel inside Of me to hide her wings ♪ | 告诉我心中的天使 藏起翅膀 |
[55:07] | ♪ And lay low ♪ | 保持低调 |
[55:09] | ♪ Hold my halo ♪ | 保持光环 |
[55:18] | Well, we managed to accomplish absolutely nothing today. | 我们今天一天什么都没做 |
[55:22] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 哦 做了挺多呢 |
[55:23] | Male News Anchor: News has spread that Governor Dutton | 有消息称 达顿州长不会出席 |
[55:25] | will not be present tomorrow | 明天总统 |
[55:26] | when the President visits Helena | 对赫雷纳的访问 |
[55:28] | and addresses the State Assembly | 并向州议会及所有 |
[55:30] | as well as the Directors of all the regional National Parks. | 地区国家公园的负责人发表的演讲 |
[55:32] | The question is, why? | 这是为何 |
[55:34] | Pat Jennings has the answer. | 帕特·詹宁斯带来了答案 |
[55:36] | For 139 years, Yellowstone Ranch cattle | 139年来 黄石牧场的牛 |
[55:40] | have grazed these mountains | 都在这片山中吃草 |
[55:41] | then gathered and brought here, for the annual branding | 它们每年都会被赶到这里 进行烙印仪式 |
[55:44] | but one of the cowboys on this drive will not be coming home. | 但今天 一个牛仔将不会踏上归途 |
[55:47] | Local rancher and former Head of Montana Fish and Game | 当地牧场主 蒙大拿州渔猎局的前局长 |
[55:50] | died in his sleep last night, somewhere in those mountains. | 昨晚夜宿群山之中 在睡梦中死去 |
[55:53] | His wife was waiting for his return | 妻子在等待他的归期 |
[55:55] | only to be told by our governor that he will not be returning. | 这是我们的州长在亲自告诉她 他不会回来了 |
[55:58] | One cowboy took his last ride, | 一个牛仔踏上了骑行绝唱 |
[56:00] | while another delivered the grim news | 另一个牛仔则负责把噩耗带给家人 |
[56:02] | and offered all he had to offer: a shoulder to cry on. | 并献上肩膀让老伙计的家人依靠 |
[56:06] | Jane? | 简 |
[56:08] | Well, some might question the governor’s priorities, | 有人可能会质疑州长做事的轻重缓急 |
[56:11] | but not this news anchor. | 但我们主播不这么想 |
[56:13] | This news anchor believes our governor | 这位主播相信 我们的州长 |
[56:15] | is right where he belongs. | 选择待在了应该在的地方 |
[56:16] | I swear, the man could fall in a pile of cow shit | 我敢说 就算他一头栽在牛屎里 |
[56:19] | and come up smelling like a rose. | 也能像朵玫瑰一样站起来 |
[56:22] | I admit, he’s hard to beat in a fair fight. | 我承认 公平竞争 很难打败他 |
[56:26] | I don’t think we can let him show up to the fight, Jamie. | 我觉得都不该让他出现在比赛场上 杰米 |
[56:49] | Next time on Yellowstone… | 《黄石》 下集预告 |
[56:51] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[56:53] | Of everything we do, this is my favorite. | 所有工作中 这是我最喜欢的 |
[56:57] | Found something you might want to see. | 我有你想看的东西 |
[56:59] | Your business plan, that’s gonna be the end of us, Dad. | 你的商业计划会毁了我们 爸爸 |
[57:01] | The future of the cattle industry is no future. | 养牛业没有未来 |
[57:04] | Your state will be on the hook for around four billion dollars. | 你们州会损失大约40亿美元 |
[57:09] | Sounds like an impeachable offense to me. | 这种行为已经可以弹劾了 |
[57:12] | Yes it does. | 确实是 |