时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I don’t need your permission to assemble. | 我不需要你的允许才能集会 |
[00:15] | This isn’t for assembling. | 这不叫集会 |
[00:16] | This is greeting the President of the United States. | 这是美国总统的欢迎仪式 |
[00:19] | He’s going to endorse Martin. | 他要支持马丁 |
[00:25] | And don’t you ever call this work! | 别再把这叫工作 |
[00:27] | Governor of Montana on the side of a mountain, | 蒙大拿的州长坐在山坡上 |
[00:29] | sleeping with his boots on. | 穿着靴子睡觉 |
[00:33] | Couldn’t have dreamed up a better death if you paid me. | 就算你给我钱 也没有比这更好的死法了 |
[00:36] | I can’t have Emmett’s wife watch the herd ride in | 我不能让埃米特的妻子眼睁睁地看着牛群 |
[00:38] | without him, and no answers. | 在没有他的情况下过来 还一个说法都没有 |
[00:44] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[00:45] | Like a cowboy should. | 想牛仔一样 |
[00:50] | Just trying figure out, what you’re doing here? | 我只想知道 你在这里干什么 |
[00:52] | Here’s my ulterior motive. Do you wanna hear it? | 这是我的别有用心 你想听听吗 |
[00:54] | Get you elected governor and save this state. | 让你当选州长 拯救这个州 |
[00:58] | One for the road? | 路上喝一杯不 |
[00:59] | Are you stupid enough to ask me for that | 你蠢到当着我父亲的面问 |
[01:00] | in front of my father? | 我这个吗 |
[01:02] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[01:04] | Careful don’t factor too much into this. | 小心并不能保证一路无忧 |
[01:05] | See you when you get back. | 回来再见 |
[01:11] | You know, I’ve done some stupid shit in my life, | 你知道吗 我这辈子是做过一些蠢事 |
[01:12] | but this tops it. | 但这个是最蠢的 |
[01:15] | I mean, how the hell are we supposed to keep wolves | 我说 我们怎么才能阻止狼 |
[01:17] | from coming after 5,000 calves? | 打那5000头小牛的主意 |
[01:19] | You ain’t gonna stop nothing sitting by that fire. | 你在火边坐着什么都阻止不了 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna ride through ’em. | 我要去看看它们 |
[01:26] | Yeah, great. Go save the day, cowboy. | 很好 去拯救世界吧 牛仔 |
[01:34] | You know, I could be holding that girl’s ass | 我本可以两手捏着 |
[01:36] | in each hand, | 那妹子的屁股 |
[01:39] | but no… | 但是就不 |
[01:41] | I’m sitting here in a sage brush with you. | 我非要和你一起坐在鼠尾草从里 |
[01:46] | What girl? | 什么妹子 |
[01:48] | What do you mean, what girl? | 你啥意思 什么妹子 |
[01:55] | The one you couldn’t keep. | 你留不住的那个 |
[02:03] | What are you gonna do, half pint? | 你能干啥 小矮子 |
[02:29] | You never mention her name. | 你不许提她的名字 |
[02:31] | You don’t touch her. | 你不许碰她 |
[02:32] | You don’t fucking talk to her, you understand? | 也别他妈跟她说话 明白吗 |
[02:55] | Try to stab me, you fucking coward? | 是想捅我吗 你个胆小鬼 |
[03:17] | Try it again and I will shoot you where you stand. | 你再敢这样 我就当场把你打死 |
[03:58] | Here. | 来 |
[04:04] | You should drink some water. | 喝点水 |
[04:08] | It hurts…Head’s spinning. | 好疼 头晕 |
[04:13] | Maybe next time you won’t pull a knife in a fist fight. | 也许下次你就不会在肉搏的时候拔刀了 |
[04:23] | Here, try to drink something. | 来 喝点吧 |
[04:41] | I’m hurt bad. | 我伤得很重 |
[04:45] | You need to go to the hospital? | 你需要去医院吗 |
[04:48] | I think so. | 需要 |
[04:51] | – Can you ride? – Yeah. | -你会骑马吗 -会 |
[05:01] | I’ll go get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[05:06] | Tell ’em I fell off my horse | 告诉他们我从马上摔下来 |
[05:09] | and he trampled me. | 被马踢了 |
[05:13] | Or you’ll get in a lot of trouble. | 否则你就麻烦大了 |
[05:51] | Rowdy’s hurt. Hurt bad. | 罗迪受伤了 伤得很重 |
[05:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[05:55] | With the cattle. | 和牛在一起 |
[05:56] | Hurt too bad to ride he says. | 他说伤得骑不了马了 |
[05:58] | He get bucked off? | 他被甩下来了吗 |
[06:02] | Rip, did he get bucked off? | 里普 他是被甩下来了吗 |
[06:06] | No sir, he talked about your daughter | 不 先生 他肆意谈论您女儿 |
[06:10] | in a way he shouldn’t and we fought about it. | 我们为此起了争执 |
[06:13] | He pulled his knife and I hit him in the head with a rock. | 他拔出了刀 我用石头砸了他的头 |
[06:16] | Too hard, I guess… | 砸太使劲了 应该是 |
[06:21] | You wait here. | 你在这儿等着 |
[06:38] | Here, give it to me. | 来 给我 |
[06:42] | Here you go. | 给 |
[06:46] | – He’s dead. – He’s dead? | -他死了 -他死了吗 |
[06:52] | That ain’t gonna help. | 那没用的 |
[06:54] | Get down off that horse. | 下来 |
[07:04] | Why didn’t you just tell me he fell off his horse? | 你为什么不直接告诉我他从马上摔下来了 |
[07:06] | That’s what Rowdy said. | 罗迪是这么说的 |
[07:09] | You said never lie to you | 你说永远不要骗你 |
[07:11] | so, I didn’t. | 所以我说了实话 |
[07:16] | Well, you’re gonna have to lie now. | 那你现在必须得撒谎了 |
[07:18] | Or you’re going to prison, son. | 不然你就得进监狱了 孩子 |
[07:22] | Rowdy ain’t got no family. He’s just a drifter. | 罗迪没有家人 漂无定所 |
[07:25] | We could drop him off at the train station. | 我们可以把他丢到火车站 |
[07:27] | That’s putting a lot of trust in this boy. | 你太信任这孩子了 |
[07:29] | Boy’s putting a fair amount in us, too. | 这小子也给我们惹了不少麻烦 |
[07:34] | Quit fucking crying. | 别他妈哭了 |
[07:37] | The time to worry about consequences | 打架之前才应该 |
[07:38] | was before the fight. | 担心后果 |
[07:42] | There’s a thing I could do, | 有件事我可以做 |
[07:44] | but if I do it, you don’t ever leave this place. | 但如果我做了 你就别想离开这里 |
[07:47] | You’ll be part of this ranch until the day you die, | 直到你死的那一天 你都是这个牧场的一份子 |
[07:50] | and you will do for this ranch what I say do. | 你要完全按我说的做 |
[07:55] | No matter what that is… | 不管我说的是什么 |
[07:58] | you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[08:03] | This ranch is the only family I’ve got. | 这个牧场是我唯一的家 |
[08:06] | Ain’t ever leaving it no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 我都不会离开 |
[08:17] | All right. | 好 |
[08:20] | Come help me. | 来搭把手 |
[09:43] | This was not what I was supposed to be. | 这不是我应该成为的人 |
[09:47] | I was…I was… | 我 我 |
[09:52] | I was raised to be a cowboy. | 我从小就被培养成牛仔 |
[09:56] | To…to run a ranch. To… | 经营牧场 |
[10:00] | To know the nuances of being a cattle producer. | 了解做养牛人的种种细节 |
[10:06] | To…You know, from, from… | 你知道 从 |
[10:09] | from understanding the grass cycles, | 了解草场的周期 |
[10:11] | to…to timing the calving season | 到安排产犊季节 |
[10:14] | to maximize the grass cycles. | 最大化利用草地循环 |
[10:17] | Understanding bull genetics and diseases. | 了解牛的遗传和疾病 |
[10:21] | It was… | 我 |
[10:23] | I never wanted to be a fucking lawyer. | 我从没想过要当律师 |
[10:26] | This is what he wanted me to be. | 这是他对我的期望 |
[10:29] | What he thought he needed. | 他认为他需要的东西 |
[10:31] | “The future of warfare is fought with a pen. | 韦来的战争是用笔来打的 |
[10:33] | Learn to fight with a pen.” | 学会用笔战斗 |
[10:35] | All right. So, I did. | 好 所以 我照做了 |
[10:38] | And I did. | 我做到了 |
[10:40] | And then I get this acceptance letter from Harvard | 然后我收到了哈佛的录取通知书 |
[10:43] | Hell, I never even applied. | 我甚至没有申请过 |
[10:46] | He applied for me. | 他帮我申请的 |
[10:51] | There’s no telling who wrote the fucking essay. | 根本不知道是谁写申请文书的 |
[10:53] | Your sister, I would think. | 我想是你妹妹吧 |
[10:57] | Never thought of that. | 我倒是没往那儿想过 |
[11:00] | God, why didn’t I think of that? | 天啊 我怎么没想到呢 |
[11:02] | Because you’re too close to it. | 因为你当局者迷了 |
[11:05] | My father hates me. | 我父亲恨我 |
[11:08] | Hates me. | 恨透了我 |
[11:10] | He hates me for becoming the very thing | 他恨我成为了他要求 |
[11:13] | he asked me to become. | 我成为的那种人 |
[11:15] | No, forced me to be. | 不 是他逼我的 |
[11:17] | Do you care that he hates you? | 你在乎他恨你这事儿吗 |
[11:20] | Is his love something you feel you really need? | 你真的需要他的爱吗 |
[11:22] | Evidently not. I’ve lived without it my whole life. | 显然不需要 我这辈子都没有过他的爱 |
[11:25] | But I would like his approval. | 但我想要他的肯定 |
[11:30] | I want his appreciation for that fucking sacrifice. | 我要他感谢我的牺牲 |
[11:34] | He can’t give you that. | 他给不了你 |
[11:36] | He resents the tool that he relies on the most, | 他憎恨他最依赖的工具 |
[11:39] | because he can’t be that tool. | 因为他不能成为你 |
[11:42] | He’s jealous of you, Jamie. | 他嫉妒你 杰米 |
[11:45] | And he’s scared of you. | 他很怕你 |
[11:47] | He’s scared because the future of that ranch | 他很害怕 因为牧场的未来 |
[11:49] | depends on its evolution. | 取决于牧场的进化 |
[11:51] | If it doesn’t evolve with society | 如果它不与社会一起发展 |
[11:53] | it will be devoured by society | 就会被社会吞噬 |
[11:56] | I know, I know. I’ve said that for years. | 我知道 我知道 这句话我说了好几年了 |
[11:59] | Decades. | 好几十年了 |
[12:01] | And he’s still running cow-calf pairs | 他还像上世纪50年代那样经 |
[12:04] | like it’s the 1950s, when cow-calf pairs in the 1950s | 营大牛犊牛配对养殖 这玩意儿连在 |
[12:06] | didn’t even make any money. | 50年代都赚不到钱 |
[12:08] | Cattle. | 肉牛 |
[12:09] | Let me tell you the future of the cattle industry. | 让我来告诉你养牛业的未来 |
[12:12] | Right now, the biggest meat processor | 目前 美国最大的肉类加工商 |
[12:16] | in the United States is a Brazilian Corporation. | 是一家巴西公司 |
[12:20] | 10,000 acres of rainforest cleared every day. | 每天有一万英亩的雨林消失 |
[12:22] | For what? To raise cattle. | 为什么 养牛 |
[12:24] | Is that a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[12:26] | The future of the beef industry in the United States | 美国牛肉产业的未来 |
[12:28] | is no future. – Mm-mm | -就是没有未来 -嗯 |
[12:30] | In twenty years Brazil will be to American beef | 20年后 巴西之于美国牛肉产业 |
[12:34] | what China is to American manufacturing. | 就像中国之于美国制造业 |
[12:36] | There will be no more cattle in America. | 美国不会再有养牛业了 |
[12:38] | That’s why the airport development | 这就是为什么机场的发展 |
[12:39] | was vital to the ranch’s future. | 对牧场的未来至关重要 |
[12:42] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 你不用告诉我这些 |
[12:47] | But you do have to tell the rest of Montana. | 但你得告诉蒙大拿的其他人 |
[12:50] | Tourism is Montana’s only resource. | 旅游业是蒙大拿州唯一的资源 |
[12:53] | What else do you have, timber? | 别的还有什么 木材吗 |
[12:56] | Cutting down something it takes 200 years to replace? | 砍掉需要200年才能恢复的东西 |
[12:59] | That is not a business. That is self mutilation. | 这不是做生意 这是自残 |
[13:04] | No. Tourism. That is all you have. | 不 旅游业 你就只有这个 |
[13:06] | And you can seize it or you can witness it. | 你可以抓住这个机会 或者看着别人抓住机会 |
[13:10] | Those are your options. | 你就这俩选择 |
[13:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:17] | You love that ranch. | 你爱那个牧场 |
[13:21] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever loved. | 这是我唯一爱过的东西 |
[13:24] | Let me help you save it. | 让我帮你拯救它 |
[13:27] | I can help you save it if you want me to. | 如果你愿意 我可以帮你拯救它 |
[13:29] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[13:31] | Ask me, then. | 那就问我能不能帮你 |
[13:35] | Ask me to help you save it. | 让我帮你拯救牧场 |
[13:40] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[13:47] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[13:51] | I will help you, baby. | 我会帮你的 宝贝 |
[13:55] | I will help you, baby. | 我会帮你的 宝贝 |
[14:14] | ♪ Mountain, mountain ♪ | 山 高山 |
[14:16] | ♪ It’s good to see your face ♪ | 很高兴看到你的脸 |
[14:19] | ♪ Mighty wonder ♪ | 伟大的奇迹 |
[14:21] | ♪ High above the plains ♪ | 在那高高的平原上 |
[14:24] | ♪ Mountain, mountain ♪ | 山 高山 |
[14:28] | ♪ Could I take your place? ♪ | 我可以替代你吗 |
[14:34] | ♪ River, river ♪ | 河 河流 |
[14:37] | ♪ Take me away ♪ | 请把我带走 |
[14:39] | ♪ Wash me clean ♪ | 把我洗净 |
[14:41] | ♪ Keep my sins at bay ♪ | 让我的罪恶留在海湾 |
[14:46] | Morning. | 早 |
[14:48] | We’ll be back by noon. | 我们中午就回来 |
[14:51] | That’s usually when I wake up. | 我一般那个时候醒 |
[14:53] | And now you’re just leavin’. | 但你现在就要走 |
[14:54] | This job starts early. | 这活儿开始得很早 |
[14:57] | I feel so used. | 我好累 |
[14:59] | Yeah? That’s exactly how I feel. | 是吗 我也有同感 |
[15:03] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[15:05] | ♪ Carrying with me Everything I own and who I am ♪ | 背负着我代表和拥有的一切 |
[15:09] | ♪ Pray to God I see your face again ♪ | 祈祷着能再次看到你的脸 |
[15:12] | I’m gonna go back to sleep. | 我回去睡觉了 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | You’d better be worth this walk of shame. | 你最好值得我被人取笑和指点 |
[15:20] | Half my church is camped out here. | 我半个教会的人都在外面露营呢 |
[15:28] | ♪ Stars are burnin’ ♪ | 星星在燃烧 |
[15:31] | ♪ Up in the sky ♪ | 高高在天上 |
[15:33] | ♪ Celestial angels Teach me who to fly ♪ | 天国的天使教我飞翔 |
[15:38] | ♪ Stars are burnin’ ♪ | 星星在燃烧 |
[15:42] | ♪ Won’t you take me on high ♪ | 带我入高境 |
[15:45] | ♪ Take me on high ♪ | 带我入高境 |
[16:10] | ♪ Pine tree campfire End of the night ♪ | 松树篝火结束了这个夜晚 |
[16:15] | ♪ Embers burnin’ Shedding you light ♪ | 余烬映照着你的脸 |
[16:21] | ♪ Bottle of Blanton’s Got me feelin’ right ♪ | 一瓶布兰顿波市让我感觉正正好 |
[16:33] | I’m not sad. I’m…I’m happy. | 我不难过 我很开心 |
[16:38] | You’re becoming a man, Tate. | 你要成长为男人了 塔特 |
[16:41] | Watching that makes me happy. | 目睹这个过程我很开心 |
[16:44] | You don’t have to get up, baby. | 你不用起床 宝贝 |
[16:47] | Oh, we got a lot of mouths to feed. | 还有一大家子等着吃饭呢 |
[16:49] | Why don’t we give your mom some privacy, okay? | 咱们出去一下 让你妈穿衣服 |
[16:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:57] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye, baby. | -拜拜 妈妈 -拜 宝贝 |
[17:19] | Thanks, Gator. | 谢谢 盖特 |
[17:21] | Thank you, Gator. | 谢谢 盖特 |
[17:37] | Go, boys. | 去吧 孩子们 |
[17:50] | Morning, sir. Morning. | 早啊 先生 |
[17:55] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的环节 |
[17:59] | Of everything we do, this is… | 我们的所有职责中 |
[18:03] | this is my favorite. | 我最喜欢这个环节 |
[18:04] | Well, I prefer when it’s done. | 我更喜欢之后那部分 |
[18:07] | And everything went smooth. | 一切尘埃落定的时候 |
[18:11] | That part just makes me sad it’s over. | 那尾声总让我伤感 |
[18:45] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早啊 -嘿 |
[18:46] | – Morning. Hey. | -早 -嘿 |
[18:48] | – Morning. – Hey. | -早 -嘿 |
[18:53] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 |
[18:55] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | Look at all you sluts. | 瞧你们这群荡妇 |
[19:00] | You’re sitting here, too. | 你不也坐这里吗 |
[19:02] | I doubt you just wandered down | 我寻思你不是从房子里 |
[19:03] | from the house to take in the view. | 散步这儿来看风景的吧 |
[19:05] | Yeah, well, I’m a married woman. | 但我已经结婚了 |
[19:07] | But you tramps… – Ah, yes. | -你们这些荡妇就 -哦 |
[19:09] | That arcane ritual where you stand | 你是说那个神秘的仪式啊 |
[19:11] | before family and friends and swear before God deity | 站在家人和朋友面前对上帝起誓 |
[19:16] | that you will surrender your independence | 说你会放弃自己的独立 |
[19:18] | and obey the man you are betrothed to. | 永远服从你的未婚夫 |
[19:21] | Betrothed? | 服从 |
[19:24] | See, what Summer’s is attempting to do here | 看到了吗 萨默试图把婚姻制度 |
[19:27] | is make out that marriage is designed to somehow | 描绘应对女人的 |
[19:30] | oppress and control a woman. | 压迫和控制 |
[19:31] | You know, if you married to a piece of shit, it can be, | 如果你嫁的是人渣 有这个可能 |
[19:34] | but if you married the love of your life, | 但如果你嫁给了人生挚爱 |
[19:36] | the mirror to your soul, it’s pretty fucking great. | 自己灵魂的镜子 会幸福得不要命 |
[19:41] | I thought we agreed to get along. | 咱们不是同意和平相处吗 |
[19:42] | We did. I didn’t agree to placate | 是没错 但我没同意附和 |
[19:44] | some of your hippie bullshit where every institution | 你们嬉皮士把所有制度和习俗 |
[19:47] | and every custom is designed to oppress. | 都当成压迫的狗屁观念 |
[19:49] | They are. | 本来就是啊 |
[19:51] | They are what you make em, babe. | 取决于你怎么经营 宝贝 |
[19:54] | I’m going to get a shower. | 我去洗澡了 |
[19:56] | You could probably use one. | 你是需要洗一洗 |
[19:59] | – Are there showers here? – Yeah, in the bunkhouse. | -这里还有淋浴吗 -有 在工棚 |
[20:01] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[20:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:09] | Just waiting for another zinger. | 以为你还要再酸几句 |
[20:11] | I’m all zinged out for now. | 暂时酸完了 |
[20:20] | Why are you so mean? | 你干嘛这么刻薄 |
[20:23] | No reason. | 不干嘛 |
[20:26] | It’s fun. | 为了好玩 |
[20:28] | That’s fun for you? | 你觉得这样好玩么 |
[20:30] | What, to point out the very thing that everyone’s thinking | 怎么 说出大家都心照不宣 |
[20:33] | but they don’t have the spine to own it and say? | 但不敢说的话吗 |
[20:35] | “Yeah, damn right I romped in the tent all night. | 没错 我在帐篷里大战了三百回合 |
[20:38] | You should try it.” Which I did. | 你也该试试 我就试了 |
[20:40] | Most of the night. | 一宿没怎么睡 |
[20:42] | Yes, I find that amusing. | 对 我觉得这很好玩 |
[20:45] | Well, I think it’s cruel. | 我觉得还挺残忍的 |
[20:48] | Well, that’s why I don’t do it to you. | 所以我不刻薄待你 |
[20:51] | Those cowgirls, they give as good as they get | 那俩女牛仔 还算有点自知之明 |
[20:55] | and that patchouli-scented know it all, well, she needs it. | 但那个自以为无所不知打的绿茶婊 需要捶打 |
[21:00] | You don’t need it. | 你不需要 |
[21:04] | Well, I don’t need to be treated differently | 我不想因为失去了孩子 |
[21:05] | just because I lost a child. | 就被区别对待 |
[21:10] | Yeah, you do. | 你需要 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna tell you something. | 我给你说点事 |
[21:24] | I haven’t told anybody so, let’s keep this between us. | 我从没告诉过别人 所以你也别外传 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:36] | I know how you feel because I’ve felt it. | 我对你感同身受 因为我有过一样的经历 |
[21:41] | And I feel it every day. | 我每天都体会得到 |
[21:45] | So when I say that I am sorry, Monica. | 所以莫妮卡 我的抱歉 |
[21:51] | I really mean it. | 是真心的 |
[22:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:11] | That’s why you’re mean. | 所以你才这么刻薄 |
[22:13] | Because nobody knows. | 因为没人知道 |
[22:16] | Because you keep that inside yourself. | 因为你藏在心底 |
[22:19] | I keep it inside because of | 我藏在心底是因为 |
[22:22] | all the people knowing it would hurt. | 真相会让所有人都痛苦 |
[22:31] | Anyway, that’s not why I’m mean. | 总之 这不是我刻薄的原因 |
[22:34] | I was a real fucking bitch before it happened, so… | 在那之前我就婊气十足了 |
[22:39] | Well…You’re very good at it. | 你反正挺擅长的 |
[22:41] | I try. | 凭实力 |
[23:01] | Chairman Rainwater, right this way. | 雷恩沃特主席 这边请 |
[23:08] | Chairman Rainwater is here. | 雷恩沃特主席到了 |
[23:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | – Tom. – Senator. | -汤姆 -参议员 |
[23:13] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[23:14] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[23:16] | Either of you like coffee? | 有人要喝咖啡吗 |
[23:18] | Well, I’m too curious for coffee. | 我够好奇了 不用咖啡提神 |
[23:19] | Well, I’ll get right to it, then. | 那我就开门见山了 |
[23:21] | The Department of Interior has approved | 内政部已经批准 |
[23:23] | two pipelines in central Montana. | 在蒙大拿中部铺设两条管道 |
[23:26] | One is a natural gas, and the other is captured carbon | 一条天然气管道 一条二氧化碳储能管道 |
[23:30] | and the proposed pathway is through the reservation. | 建议铺设路线会经过保留区 |
[23:37] | The Secretary of the Interior was here | 内政部长两天前 |
[23:38] | with the President two days ago. | 与总统一同来了蒙大拿 |
[23:41] | They mentioned nothing. | 没听他们提起 |
[23:42] | As I’m learning, Federal politics is, well, | 据我的经验 联邦的政治斗争 |
[23:46] | they never take the gloves off because they never put them on. | 一向波谲云诡 杀机暗藏 |
[23:50] | Is there a map of this pathway? | 有铺设路线的地图吗 |
[24:00] | The pipeline runs beneath our reservoir. | 管道经过我们的水库 |
[24:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:05] | Our drinking water. | 我们的饮用水 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:08] | How is the path chosen? | 路线是怎么定的 |
[24:10] | Well, it’s the shortest distance between | 两点之间连条线 |
[24:11] | two points and the path of least legal resistance. | 然后尽量避开法律阻力大的区域 |
[24:15] | To go to the west of you enters into State land forest service, | 往西是国家土地林业局 |
[24:18] | east of you is private ranches, which have the funds to fight, | 往东是私人牧场 他们财力雄厚不怕硬刚 |
[24:21] | and likely the support of our new governor. | 还有可能是我们新州长的支持者 |
[24:23] | They don’t think we’ll put up a fight? | 他们觉得我们不敢硬刚吗 |
[24:25] | We can’t put up a fight. | 我们不能硬刚 |
[24:27] | Federal Government doesn’t need our permission. | 但联邦政府不需要我们的许可 |
[24:29] | So that my position is clear, I do not support this. | 我立场很清楚 我不支持这一决策 |
[24:32] | And I will declare my opposition, | 我会表示反对 |
[24:34] | how much weight that holds in this instance…I… | 但这又能起到多少作用 就不得而知 |
[24:37] | If there’s nothing you can do | 要是你我都 |
[24:39] | and there’s nothing I can do, why are you telling me? | 束手无策 你为什么要告诉我 |
[24:42] | Because I know who’s coming after your office | 因为我知道谁在觊觎你位置 |
[24:44] | and they’ll use this against you. | 他们会利用这点对付你 |
[24:46] | At least now, make a statement, get out in front of it. | 你至少抢在前面 发个声明 |
[24:49] | Make enough noise that the Department of Interior | 把话题和热度炒起来 让内政部另寻 |
[24:51] | looks somewhere else. | 其他土地 |
[24:53] | North Dakota, let’s say. | 或许是北达科他吧 |
[24:55] | That just ruins the land in North Dakota. | 但这也会毁了北达科他的土地 |
[24:57] | I’m not the Senator of North Dakota. | 我又不是北达科他的参议员 |
[25:01] | So that’s North Dakota’s problem. | 让他们的参议员自己想办法 |
[25:05] | I guess you don’t put gloves on either. | 看来你也把杀机暗藏那套学会了 |
[25:11] | When will you publicly declare your opposition? | 你打算什么时候宣布反对 |
[25:14] | As soon as the pipeline is made public, | 管道公布当天 |
[25:15] | which I assume is when you’ll call a press conference. | 我猜也就是你召开新闻发布会的那天 |
[25:18] | You set the press conference. | 新闻发布会你来安排 |
[25:19] | Stand with the people this affects. | 安排被影响的居民一起出席 |
[25:21] | Standing beside you in solidarity | 我站在你身边 |
[25:23] | is declaring my support for you | 既能表达对你的支持 |
[25:25] | as much as it is opposing a pipeline. | 也顺便反对了管道铺设 |
[25:27] | We’ll kill two birds with one stone. | 彼此一举两得 |
[25:34] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[25:37] | I’ll set it for tomorrow. | 我明天安排 |
[25:41] | Be good to have the governor there. | 要是州长也能来就好了 |
[25:43] | Well, the governor’s playing hooky. | 州长翘工了 |
[25:44] | Branding cattle. | 给牛打烙印去了 |
[25:47] | That’s not what he was elected to do. | 选他来不是做这个的 |
[25:49] | Oh, he did what he was elected to do. | 选他来就是为了做这个 |
[25:50] | That’s the way John sees it, anyway. | 至少约翰是这么认为的 |
[25:53] | He’s our governor, too. | 他也是我们的州长 |
[25:55] | Perhaps you could remind him of that. | 也许你得给他提个醒了 |
[26:11] | Hup, hup. | 驾 |
[26:25] | Damn, Lloyd. | 该死 罗伊德 |
[26:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:27] | That’s the third one I’ve seen. | 我都看到第三头了 |
[26:29] | – One what? – Stillborn buffalo calf. | -第三头什么 -小水牛死胎 |
[26:33] | – Where? – Just right back there. | -在哪儿 -就后面 |
[27:01] | Aw, shit, this ain’t gonna be good. | 该死 来头不妙 |
[27:07] | Buffalo from the park been in this pasture. | 公园的水牛来过这片牧场 |
[27:10] | Found two dead bison calves there, stillborn. | 发现了两头野牛死仔 都是死胎 |
[27:14] | Walker said he’s seen two more of ’em. | 沃克说还见过两头 |
[27:19] | Let me guess, you found a stillborn bison. | 我猜你们发现了一头野牛死胎 |
[27:22] | Two. | 两头 |
[27:25] | Why would that happen? | 这意味着什么 |
[27:27] | Brucellosis, Clara. | 布鲁氏菌病 克拉拉 |
[27:31] | Found something you’re going to want to see. | 有个东西你得来看看 |
[27:33] | We found it, too. | 我们也发现了 |
[27:36] | Can cattle get it? | 牛群也会染上吗 |
[27:38] | Yes, cattle can get it. | 对 牛群也会感染 |
[27:39] | Well, how can you tell? | 怎么判断呢 |
[27:41] | Well, we’ll test them for it. | 我们会给它们做检测 |
[27:43] | And if one cow has it, the state destroys the whole herd. | 只要有一头染病 政府就会销毁整群牛 |
[27:50] | All our cows have calves. | 我们所有的母牛都在产仔 |
[27:52] | We’re not going to solve this on the side of the hill. | 这事不在山坡上聊 |
[27:54] | Let’s get ’em to headquarters. We’ll figure it out there. | 我们回总部想办法吧 |
[28:25] | ♪ Gonna cast A long black shadow ♪ | 在你和白色的教堂上 |
[28:28] | ♪ Over you and All white chapel ♪ | 投下长长的黑影 |
[28:30] | – Open her up. – ♪ And a silver dagger ♪ | -打开 -找到一把银匕首 |
[28:34] | ♪ Nobody gonna Hear you shatter ♪ | 没人会听到你心碎 |
[28:43] | ♪ Bad moon rising overhead ♪ | 头顶升起一轮坏月 |
[28:46] | ♪ Bad blood running through my head ♪ | 坏血充斥着我的头脑 |
[28:50] | ♪ Little mama You sure look fine ♪ | 年轻的母亲 你看起来真不错 |
[28:53] | ♪ But you’re sleeping On your own tonight ♪ | 但是你今晚得独自入眠了 |
[28:56] | ♪ Yeah you’re sleeping On your own tonight ♪ | 是啊你今晚得独自入眠了 |
[28:57] | Good cut, Jake. Good job, buddy. | 漂亮的截断 杰克 |
[29:01] | ♪ All saints, all sinners ♪ | 尽是圣者 尽是罪人 |
[29:03] | Just push it in. Simple job. | 赶进去就好了 多简单 |
[29:07] | – That’ll do. – All right, boys, good job. | -这就好了 -成了 小子们 干得漂亮 |
[29:09] | Let’s go ahead and push them up the chute. | 我们继续吧 把它们赶上斜道儿 |
[29:14] | Hep, hep, hep. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[29:16] | Yeah, that’s all the cows. | 好了 全部的牛都在这儿了 |
[29:17] | ♪ Good to let it out ♪ | 释放出来真舒畅 |
[29:27] | ♪ Little mama’s baby boy ♪ | 年轻母亲的小男孩儿 |
[29:30] | ♪ Little mama, You’re my pride and joy ♪ | 年轻的母亲 你是我的骄傲与快乐所在 |
[29:33] | ♪ Wanna put you out on display ♪ | 想将你展现给世人 |
[29:37] | ♪ Little mama, I’m on my way ♪ | 年轻的母亲 我来了 |
[29:38] | Whatever’s left, we’re going to brand and castrate. | 剩下的牛 我们得打上烙印并阉了它们 |
[29:40] | ♪ Little mama, I’m on my way ♪ | 年轻的母亲 我来了 |
[29:45] | ♪ All saints, all sinners ♪ | 尽是圣者 尽是罪人 |
[29:47] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:48] | ♪ All the same ♪ | 别无二致 |
[29:50] | Woo! You jumping in on this? | 喔 你进来搞这个吗 |
[29:53] | You doing it? Yep. | 你干吗 成 |
[29:54] | – Oh, yeah. – All right, come on. | -哦 好样的 -成 来吧 |
[29:57] | Ready? Right. | 准备好了 来 |
[29:58] | Right side on one, two, three. | 往右边 一 二 三 |
[30:01] | Get him over good. | 利索地给它翻个身 |
[30:02] | – Got him? – Yep. | -弄完了吗 -好了 |
[30:04] | Great, man, look at the fuckin’ girl power. | 太棒了 老铁 看我们铿锵玫瑰的力量 |
[30:07] | Gun powder? For what? | 康乾玫瑰 干嘛使的 |
[30:10] | Girl power. Fucking girl power, man! | 铿锵玫瑰 我说的是他妈铿锵玫瑰 老铁 |
[30:12] | You speak fucking English? | 你会说他妈的英语吗 |
[30:13] | You speak fucking English? What the fuck are you saying? | 你会说他妈的英语吗 你他妈在说什么啊 |
[30:15] | – Fuck it. – Just do it! | -草了 -直接动手吧 |
[30:17] | Come on, little miss sunshine. | 来吧 小小甜妞 |
[30:19] | I’m so fucking sorry, little calf. | 我真他妈抱歉 小牛 |
[30:20] | It’s for your own good so you don’t get sick. | 这是为你好 以免你生病 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry, I’m so fucking sorry. Sorry, sorry. | 我很抱歉 我真的太他妈抱歉了 抱歉 抱歉 |
[30:24] | I feel like I shouldn’t be watching, but I can’t stop. | 我感觉自己不应该看着 但我忍不住 |
[30:26] | It’s riveting. | 太吸引人了 |
[30:29] | This is so fucking traumatizing. | 这简直就是他妈的精神酷刑 |
[30:34] | We’re up. | 我们该上了 |
[30:36] | ♪ All saints, all sinners ♪ | 尽是圣者 尽是罪人 |
[30:41] | You tell me when you’re ready for me. | 你们准备好了叫我 |
[30:45] | – Oh my God! – We’re ready. | -哦老天啊 -我们准备好了 |
[30:47] | Yeah, okay. | 成 好了 |
[30:49] | Oh, this is fucking traumatizing. | 哦 这太他妈精神酷刑了 |
[30:54] | You ever seen one with blackleg? | 你见过得了黑腿病的牛吗 |
[30:55] | – No. – That’s traumatizing. | -没 -那才是精神酷刑 |
[30:56] | You are doing the calf a big favor. | 你是在帮这头小牛一个大忙 |
[30:58] | And if you could do that favor a little faster. | 你要是能稍微快点帮这个忙的话 |
[30:59] | – Okay. – Come on! | -好吧 -快来啊 |
[31:01] | I’m sorry, little calf, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 小牛 我很抱歉 我无比抱歉 |
[31:04] | – Okay, set? – Yep. | -成 好了吗 -好了 |
[31:20] | If the state kills the herd, do they pay you back? | 如果政府销毁了畜群 他们给你钱吗 |
[31:24] | Not what it’s worth. | 给的不多 |
[31:26] | The herd’s insured but… I don’t know. | 畜群上保了但 我不知道 |
[31:30] | I don’t know how we rebuild a hundred years of genetics. | 我不知道我们怎么重建一百年养成的基因库 |
[31:32] | Look, if one of them tests positive, | 听着 要是它们其中有一只感染了 |
[31:34] | there’s nothing we can do. Start over, I guess. | 我们也就无能为力了 重头开始吧 |
[31:37] | But if they don’t, we got a bigger problem. | 但要是它们没感染 我们的麻烦更大 |
[31:42] | We can’t use that south pasture. | 我们不能用那片儿南边的草场 |
[31:44] | There’s fifty miles of fence to check, | 那边要过五十英里的栅栏 |
[31:46] | that lower valley’s too dry, they got nothing to eat. | 那片低矮的山谷太干了 它们没有可吃的 |
[31:48] | We wean early, send the calves to a back grounding yard | 我们早早断奶 把小牛犊子送到内布拉斯加州 |
[31:51] | in Nebraska, or– | 一个后院儿里 或者 |
[31:52] | The trucking will kill us, Kayce, | 卡车运费会拖垮我们的 凯西 |
[31:53] | and we’re already paying a gain on top of it. | 在此之上 我们已经得付一人笔钱了 |
[31:55] | What about hayin’ ’em? | 那喂它们干草呢 |
[31:56] | Yeah, and feed ’em with what in the winter? | 说得轻巧 那冬天喂它们什么 |
[32:01] | Son of a bitch. | 真该死 |
[32:05] | Look, I’ll, um…I’ll start making some calls. | 听着 我会 我会打些电话 |
[32:08] | Find us some lease ground. | 找些租赁的畜牧场 |
[32:13] | To make this pencil out half the herd needs to go | 要想逃过一劫 畜群得转移一半 |
[32:18] | and it needs to stay a year or more. | 而且得在哪儿待一年多 |
[32:20] | Lease ground where? | 租赁的畜牧场 上哪儿找 |
[32:22] | Somewhere with a mild winter. | 冬季比较温和的地方吧 |
[32:25] | I’ll start making some calls. | 我去打电话了 |
[32:28] | If half the herd goes, who watches ’em? | 畜群转移一半的话 谁来看护它们呢 |
[32:30] | Who do you think, Kayce? | 你觉得呢 凯西 |
[32:50] | Lloyd. | 罗伊德 |
[32:58] | Well, what’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[33:02] | Mister Dutton wants to lease land down south | 达顿先生想租片南方的土地 |
[33:04] | and get the herd out. | 把畜群搬出去 |
[33:08] | I’ll go with the herd. | 我会随着畜群走的 |
[33:09] | Who else you gonna take? | 你还想带谁一起 |
[33:11] | I don’t know. Who you want to stay here? | 我不知道 你想要谁留下来 |
[33:14] | Hell, you’re the one living out of a teepee in new country, | 天 你才是在穷乡僻壤睡帐篷的苦小子 |
[33:17] | you take who you want. | 你想带走谁 任你挑 |
[33:18] | All right. | 成 |
[33:20] | I’ll go with Jake, | 我要杰克 |
[33:23] | Teeter, Ryan… | 迪特 瑞恩 |
[33:26] | and hell, I’ll take Walker. | 去他的 我要带走沃克 |
[33:28] | You ain’t gonna kill him | 你不会在外面什么平原上 |
[33:29] | out there on the plains somewhere, are you? | 了结掉他吧 是吗 |
[33:32] | We’re probably going to his old stomping ground, | 我们估计要去他的老巢附近了 |
[33:34] | I might need someone that knows some folks down there. | 我估计得需要个熟悉当地居民的人 |
[33:36] | By the way, I’m more fucking worried | 顺便一提 我更他妈担心 |
[33:38] | about you killing his ass. | 你干掉那小子 |
[33:40] | My memory’s not as mean as yours. | 我不像你那么爱记仇 |
[33:43] | You’re gonna be a long way from home. | 你要远离故土了 |
[33:45] | Long way from your wife. | 远离妻子了 |
[33:47] | I ain’t got nobody, you oughta send me. | 我无依无靠 你该让我去的 |
[33:50] | I’m ranch manager, Lloyd. | 我是牧场经理 罗伊德 |
[33:52] | It’s my responsibility. I appreciate it, though. | 我的职责如此 但我很感激 |
[33:55] | Well, when you are you leaving? | 那 你什么时候动身 |
[33:56] | Soon as Mr. Dutton signs the lease | 达顿先生签订租期 |
[33:58] | and I get the trucks lined up. | 我安顿好卡车就走 |
[34:00] | – You’re gonna need Gator. – Go tell him, will ya? | -你得需要盖特 -跟他讲一声 成吗 |
[34:07] | Jake. Walker. | 杰克 沃克 |
[34:10] | Ryan. Teeter. | 瑞恩 迪特 |
[34:12] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[34:15] | All right, listen up. | 成 听好了 |
[34:17] | After we brand these cattle, | 我们给这群牛打好烙印后 |
[34:18] | we’re going to hold them here, | 我们要先把它们关在这儿 |
[34:20] | then we’re gonna put them on trucks, | 然后我们要把它们运上卡车 |
[34:21] | we’re going to take them to lease ground. | 我们要带它们到租赁的牧场 |
[34:23] | You four are coming with me. | 你们四个跟我走 |
[34:25] | We’re gonna get some day workers when we get down there. | 我们到那儿后得找几个临时工来 |
[34:27] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -哪儿 -我不知道 |
[34:30] | Somewhere where it doesn’t snow in the winter. | 某个冬天不下雪的地方吧 |
[34:32] | Go and pack up everything you got. | 去打包好你所有的东西 |
[34:34] | Your teepees, all of it. | 你的帐篷 一切的一切 |
[34:36] | We’ll be gone for a while. | 我们得走一段时间 |
[34:40] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑个什么劲儿 |
[34:42] | Gonna go do some cowboy shit now. | 要去做点儿牛仔活儿了 |
[34:44] | You keep that bunkhouse and cable TV. | 你留着那工棚和有线电视吧 |
[34:46] | Thanks for picking us, boss. | 谢谢你选我们 头儿 |
[34:48] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you, sir. | -是啊 先生 -谢谢你 先生 |
[34:48] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[34:55] | Ryan. | 瑞恩 |
[34:58] | I want you to tell me right now | 我要你现在就告诉我 |
[34:58] | if this is going to be a problem. | 这会成为一个问题吗 |
[35:01] | I don’t want to hear about it in some canyon in New Mexico. | 我不想在新墨西哥什么峡谷里听到抱怨 |
[35:03] | There’s nothin’ I’d rather do. | 没什么我更想做的事儿了 |
[35:06] | Sir, thank you for the chance. | 先生 谢谢您给我的机会 |
[35:08] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[35:09] | Ryan, Ryan, hold on a second. | 瑞恩 瑞恩 等一下 |
[35:14] | Why don’t you take the bunkhouse to the fair. | 你带着工棚的小子们去集市吧 |
[35:16] | You go have some fun. | 你们去乐一乐 |
[35:19] | You ain’t gonna see a town in a long while. | 你们一段时间里是见不到城镇了 |
[35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | That’s Swarovski crystal, Dad. | 那是施华洛世奇水晶 老爸 |
[35:39] | Swarovski makes optics, honey. | 施华洛世奇是造光学镜的 亲爱的 |
[35:41] | With the glass from their crystal factory. | 用的就是他们水晶工厂产出的玻璃 |
[35:43] | Yeah, well, I need to break something. | 啊 好吧 我摔个别的东西 |
[35:44] | That is a hundred years old | 那有一百年了 |
[35:45] | and belonged to your grandfather. | 而且属于你的祖父 |
[35:46] | Break something else. | 摔别的东西吧 |
[36:01] | Need to move our herd down south. | 得把我们的畜群南迁 |
[36:04] | Buffalo herd left the park. | 水牛群离开了公园 |
[36:06] | Spent spring on our ranch. | 在我们的草场过了个春 |
[36:08] | Herd has brucellosis now. | 畜群现在得布氏菌病了 |
[36:10] | That sounds ominous. | 听起来很不吉利啊 |
[36:13] | It is. | 事实也如此 |
[36:15] | How far south? | 往南多远 |
[36:17] | Far enough that it doesn’t snow, | 远到不会下雪 |
[36:18] | so we don’t have to feed them all winter. | 这样我们就不用整冬天地喂它们了 |
[36:20] | Okay, so do you have to lease the land? | 好 所以你得租赁土地吗 |
[36:23] | – Yeah. – And how much will that cost? | -是的 -那得花多少钱 |
[36:26] | Dry as it is? I don’t know. 12, 14 dollars an acre. | 这么干的气候下吗 我不知道 12 14美元一英亩吧 |
[36:32] | Okay, how many acres? | 好 多少英亩 |
[36:34] | Depends on the land. | 得看土地的情况了 |
[36:38] | Hundred thousand at least. | 至少十万英亩 |
[36:40] | So that’s 1.4 million dollars a year. | 所以 得要140万美元每年 |
[36:44] | No, Beth. | 不 贝丝 |
[36:48] | 1.4 a month. | 140万每月 |
[36:55] | Dad, we don’t… | 爸 我们没 |
[36:57] | We don’t have that. | 我们没有那么多 |
[36:59] | I know. I’ll take a loan. | 我知道 我会贷款 |
[37:03] | Why don’t you just sell them all now? | 你何不直接卖掉它们呢 |
[37:07] | If we sell ’em all now, we have no income next year. | 如果我们现在卖掉 明年就没收入了 |
[37:09] | We don’t have any income this year. | 我们今年也没有收入 |
[37:11] | We have no profit this year. | 我们今年没有利润 |
[37:13] | We have no profit any year. | 我们每年都没有利润 |
[37:19] | Now I want to break shit. | 现在我想摔东西了 |
[37:28] | If we sell the heifers and the steers, what is that worth? | 如果我们卖掉小母牛和阉公牛 能卖多少 |
[37:31] | If I can get them to weigh 750, worth about 1100 dollars. | 要是我能让它们重达750 大概1100美元 |
[37:36] | Okay, so that’s a $1.50 a pound, Dad. | 好 那就是1.5美元一磅了 爸 |
[37:41] | Yep. | 是 |
[37:44] | A good steak is worth thirty bucks a pound, | 好的牛排值30美元一磅 |
[37:46] | shitty ground beef is worth five. | 糟的牛绞肉值5美元 |
[37:49] | We don’t sell beef, we sell cattle. | 我们不卖牛肉 我们卖牛 |
[37:52] | Exactly. We’re in the wrong fucking business. | 没错 我们他妈的选错行当了 |
[37:57] | You know, I really, uh… | 你知道 我真的 呃 |
[37:59] | I really thought the airport would be the end of us, Dad, but… | 我以为那个机场会毁掉我们 爸 但 |
[38:04] | Your business model, is gonna be the end of us. | 你的商业模式 才会毁掉我们 |
[38:06] | Business model’s worked for a hundred years– | 这商业模式已经奏效一百年了 |
[38:09] | No, Dad, it hasn’t worked. | 不 爸 它没奏效 |
[38:11] | If it worked, this fucking valley wouldn’t be filled | 要是它奏效了 这该死的小镇就不会布满 |
[38:14] | with hobby farms and vacation houses. | 业余农场和度假小屋了 |
[38:17] | It would be filled with ranches. | 而是会布满了草场 |
[38:24] | People don’t sell businesses that make money, right? | 人们不会卖掉赚钱的生意 对吧 |
[38:26] | They sell the losers. | 他们卖掉的是亏本的 |
[38:53] | Randy, John Dutton. How are ya? | 兰迪 是约翰·达顿 你怎么样 |
[38:56] | You all stocked up? | 你囤好货了吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I need some ground. | 是 我需要些土地 |
[39:03] | Five thousand if I can find the grass. | 有草场的话 五千 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I know him. | 是 我认识他 |
[39:13] | Who else if that doesn’t work? | 要是不行 我还能找谁 |
[39:26] | Oh, um, Ellis Steele is in your office with Miss Atwood. | 埃里斯·斯蒂尔在你办公室 还有阿特伍德女士 |
[39:31] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[39:33] | That’s weird. | 真稀奇 |
[39:35] | Can I say something, that’s… | 有句话我不知 |
[39:37] | That I don’t have a right to say? | 当讲不当讲 |
[39:41] | Sure? | 你说 |
[39:42] | Women know women. | 女人懂女人 |
[39:45] | Men know what a woman wants them to know. | 男人只懂女人灌输给他们的那一套 |
[39:48] | I worry about you being with her. | 你和她在一起 我很担心 |
[39:51] | Oh, I’m not– | 哦 我们没有 |
[39:54] | Who told you I was with her? | 谁告诉你我和她在一起的 |
[39:57] | You’re with her. | 你俩就是在一起了 |
[40:03] | Thank you for saying something. | 感谢直言相劝 |
[40:05] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[40:15] | This is… | 这 |
[40:17] | Unexpected. | 真是稀客 |
[40:22] | What’s on your mind, Mr. Steele? | 你想干什么 斯蒂尔先生 |
[40:25] | This. | 这个 |
[40:28] | Your father put his ranch in the Land Trust. | 你父亲把牧场交给了土地信托 |
[40:33] | He put the land in a conservation easement, Jamie. | 他把那块地列入了环保地役权 杰米 |
[40:36] | How could you let him do that? | 你怎么能让他这么做 |
[40:39] | Well, I… | 好吧 我 |
[40:42] | I… | 我 |
[40:44] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:47] | Do you have the authority to override that? | 你有权力推翻吗 |
[40:50] | Theoretically, yes, | 理论上有 |
[40:54] | But… | 但是 |
[40:55] | You’re not battling a man, anymore, | 你们的对手不再是个人了 |
[40:57] | you’re battling the legal defense funds | 而是隶属环保组织的 |
[40:59] | of environmental groups, | 法律辩护基金会 |
[41:02] | which had no basis to sue you, | 他们之前没理由起诉你们 |
[41:06] | but now they are the stewards of the– | 但现在他们成了管理者 |
[41:09] | fuck! | 妈的 |
[41:12] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[41:18] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[41:20] | I’m going to need some time to process this information. | 信息量太大 我得消化一下 |
[41:41] | Market Equity will sue the state | 市场股本将以恶意谈判为由 |
[41:42] | for a bad faith negotiation. | 起诉州政府 |
[41:45] | They will file it in federal court in New York, | 他们会在纽约联邦法院发起诉讼 |
[41:47] | where they incurred the damages, | 也就是造成损失的地方 |
[41:49] | and those attorneys will wipe the floor with you. | 纽约的律师会把你们生吞活剥 |
[41:52] | Your state will be on the hook | 你们州将面临 |
[41:53] | for around 4 billion dollars in compensatory damages. | 约40亿美元补偿性赔款 |
[41:57] | That’s ten percent of Montana’s GDP. | 相当于蒙大拿州GDP的10% |
[41:59] | The state’s gonna go bankrupt. | 州政府会破产 |
[42:18] | Sounds like an impeachable offense to me. | 这种行为已经构成弹劾条件了 |
[42:25] | Yes, it does. | 确实如此 |
[42:28] | What’s the procedure in Montana | 在蒙大拿 假设州长辞职下台 |
[42:31] | when a Governor resigns or steps down? | 后面的流程会怎么走 |
[42:39] | You have a special election. | 会进行特别选举 |
[42:49] | We’re fully committed to your election. | 那我们全力支持你的选举 |
[42:53] | Our PAC will fund it. | 会由我们的政治行动委员会出资 |
[42:57] | Go before the Assembly. | 站到州议会面前去 |
[43:03] | This is your chance to become governor. | 你当州长的机会来了 |
[43:09] | and get our fucking land back. | 把我们的土地拿回来 |
[43:34] | Supply House. | 供给部 |
[43:35] | Is this the number to order beef? | 你们这里负责订牛肉吗 |
[43:37] | Yes, ma’am, or you can do it online. | 对 女士 你也可以在网上订 |
[43:40] | Can I be nosey? | 我能打听点事吗 |
[43:41] | Umm, sure. | 你说 |
[43:45] | Is this your beef, that you raise and sell online? | 你们出售的是自己的养的牛肉吗 |
[43:49] | Yes, ma’am. Some comes from neighboring ranchers | 是的 也有有些是附近牧场主的 |
[43:51] | ’cause we sell out of all ours, | 因为我们自己的卖光了 |
[43:52] | but they follow the same program. | 但品质标准都是一样的 |
[43:54] | You sell out? | 你们还会卖光 |
[43:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 |
[44:00] | How many pounds of beef do you raise? | 你卖了共计多少磅牛肉 |
[44:02] | This year, a little over 8 million. | 今年800万多一点 |
[44:10] | What’s the catch? | 条件是什么 |
[44:11] | Ma’am? | 什么意思 |
[44:13] | There’s always a catch. | 总是会有附加条件的 |
[44:14] | No catch. | 没什么条件 |
[44:16] | You just gotta have enough money to feed your herd | 你得投够两年钱养牛的钱 |
[44:18] | for two years before you make any money. | 才能赚到钱 |
[44:19] | Or get a big loan. | 或者贷一大笔款 |
[44:21] | And have a lot of backbone, ma’am. | 只要你愿意赌一把 女士 |
[44:23] | Backbone we got, thank you. | 我们不怕赌 谢谢 |
[44:40] | Joe, I can’t thank you enough. | 乔 真是感激不尽 |
[44:44] | Once I get the trucks lined up I’ll start sending ’em your way. | 等卡车安排好 我就把它们送到你那里 |
[44:49] | This is what you get your loan for. | 你的贷款有着落了 |
[44:53] | The cash flow is impossible, honey, | 这种现金流是不可能的 亲爱的 |
[44:54] | and nobody can figure out the packer. | 也找不到运送牲口的人 |
[44:56] | They figured out the packer. | 他们负责运送牲口 |
[44:58] | Do you know this ranch? | 你知道这个牧场吗 |
[45:00] | Yeah, I was just on the phone with this ranch. | 对 我刚跟他们的人通过话 |
[45:03] | So was I | 我也是 |
[45:05] | They sold 8 million pounds of beef. | 他们卖出了800万磅牛肉 |
[45:09] | On a website. | 还是在网站上卖的 |
[45:11] | I don’t know what their arrangement is honey, | 我不知道他们是如何安排的 亲爱的 |
[45:12] | but one thing I do know is… | 但有一件事我清楚 |
[45:15] | nobody has ever been able to figure out the re-packer. | 从没人能搞定来回的运货事宜 |
[45:20] | That is because you are not a businessman, Daddy. | 因为你不是商人 爸爸 |
[45:24] | You are a rancher. | 你是个牧场主 |
[45:25] | I am a businessman. | 我是商人 |
[45:28] | And I have spent my career making | 我一辈子都在帮人运作 |
[45:31] | fifty, hundred million dollar deals for others. | 这种五千万 甚至上亿美元的交易 |
[45:35] | Now I’m gonna make one for you. | 让我也帮你运作一个吧 |
[45:41] | Sir? | 先生 |
[45:43] | Line up the trucks. | 让卡车整装待命 |
[45:44] | They’re lined up. | 已经在待命了 |
[45:45] | We just need to know where they’re headed. | 但不知道要开往哪里 |
[45:47] | Ground in Eastern Colorado and north of Panhandle in Texas. | 开往科罗拉多州东部 去德克萨斯州潘汉德尔北部 |
[45:50] | Okay. Sweetheart… | 好的 亲爱的 |
[45:54] | Don’t bite my head off for asking this question. | 我问你个问题 你别生气 |
[45:56] | I don’t like the way this is starting. | 我已经不喜欢这个走向了 |
[45:58] | Me either… | 我也不喜欢 |
[46:00] | Um…Would you like to come to the fair with me? | 嗯 你愿意和我一起去市集吗 |
[46:04] | Sure, when? | 当然 什么时候 |
[46:06] | Yes? Really? | 真的吗 |
[46:09] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I want to go to the fair? | 对啊 我怎么会不想去市集呢 |
[46:12] | Is fair some sort of metaphor | 市集是你们的暗号吗 |
[46:14] | for something a father shouldn’t be hearing? | 不适合当着老父亲面讲的 |
[46:17] | No, no. It’s the fair. It’s the county fair. | 不 是真的集市 县里举办的 |
[46:20] | It’s been happening for the last 92 years, sir. | 都举办92年了 先生 |
[46:25] | – I’ll get my sweater. – Okay, sweetie. | -我去拿毛衣 -好的 亲 |
[46:29] | So, you’re talking about going to the fair. | 所以 是真的去赶集 |
[46:31] | Yes, sir. Yeah. | 没错 先生 |
[46:34] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[46:47] | Carter, go on and get washed up. | 卡特 去洗个澡 |
[46:50] | We’re going to go to the fair. | 咱要去赶集了 |
[46:52] | Come on. | 快 |
[46:55] | How long you gonna be gone? | 你要去多久 |
[46:58] | Well, until we don’t want to be there. What do you mean? | 一直待到我们不想待为止 |
[47:01] | I mean down south. | 我问的是去南方 |
[47:05] | A while. | 要去一阵子吧 |
[47:08] | How long’s a while? | 一阵子是多久 |
[47:12] | I don’t know, son. Now go on. Get washed up. | 我不知道 孩子 先去洗澡吧 快 |
[47:47] | ♪ It’s the motorcycle Drive-by ♪ | 这是摩托车经过的声音 |
[47:49] | ♪ Baby dry your kind eyes ♪ | 宝贝 擦干你善良的眼 |
[47:51] | ♪ I think it’s about Time we headed home ♪ | 是时候回家了 |
[47:54] | ♪ Walking on such tight rope ♪ | 我怀揣该死的希望 |
[47:57] | ♪ With my damn high hopes ♪ | 如履薄冰 |
[47:58] | ♪ Country boys Don’t die alone ♪ | 乡村男孩永不孤独终老 |
[48:10] | ♪ Every day’s so fleeting ♪ | 每天都转瞬即逝 |
[48:12] | ♪ And I have been trying ♪ | 我一直在努力 |
[48:15] | ♪ To save it while I can ♪ | 抓住机会拯救这日子 |
[48:18] | ♪ Look on her face All these hot humid days ♪ | 在这潮湿闷热的地方 望着她的脸 |
[48:22] | ♪ And the boys in My damn band ♪ | 和我的几个好兄弟 |
[48:26] | ♪ It’s the motorcycle Drive-by ♪ | 是摩托车在经过 |
[48:28] | ♪ Baby dry your kind eyes ♪ | 宝贝 擦干你善良的眼 |
[48:30] | ♪ I think it’s about time We headed home ♪ | 是时候回家了 |
[48:33] | ♪ Walking such tight rope ♪ | 怀揣那该死的希望 |
[48:35] | ♪ With my damn high hopes ♪ | 如履薄冰 |
[48:37] | ♪ Country boys don’t die alone ♪ | 乡村男孩不会孤独终老 |
[48:54] | Hey. Are you alright with people taking our picture? | 你不介意别人拍到我们的照片吗 |
[49:01] | You’re my environmental advisor, all right? | 你是我的环境顾问 知道吗 |
[49:02] | Try to resist the temptation to jump my bones | 只要我们克制住冲动 装得像一点 |
[49:05] | and we’ll be all right. | 就会没事 |
[49:07] | I’ll see if I can control myself. | 我尽量控制吧 |
[49:09] | You do that. | 这就对了 |
[49:22] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[49:42] | You’re good. | 你枪法不错 |
[49:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:49] | Nuthin’. | 没什么 |
[49:54] | Wanna go see the band? | 想去听乐队唱歌吗 |
[49:56] | You bet. | 绝对的 |
[50:06] | Tate, honey, why don’t you stay with Carter, okay? | 塔特 你跟卡特待在一起 好吗 |
[50:10] | All right. Can we have more money? | 好的 再给我们点钱吗 |
[50:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:17] | Make it last. | 省着花 |
[50:18] | Make it last? | 省着花 |
[50:20] | A hot dog here is nine dollars. | 一个热狗都卖9刀 |
[50:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:28] | Think we reached the point where we’re just | 看来我们在孩子眼里已经沦落成 |
[50:30] | a bank and a taxi. | 提款机和出租车了 |
[50:32] | Before you know it, he’ll be the taxi. | 再过几年 他就成咱俩的出租车了 |
[50:36] | Hey. He’s about to win me a fuckin’ bar. | 嘿 他要给我赢个熊 |
[50:39] | Let’s go, right here. | 走 就在这里 |
[50:41] | Right here, I want that fuckin’ bar. | 就是这 我想要那头大熊 |
[50:43] | That fuckin’ bar right there. | 就是那个 |
[50:45] | All these games are rigged. | 这种游戏都是骗人的 |
[50:46] | Who gives a shit? I want it! | 我 不在乎 我就要 |
[50:48] | Why don’t I just give you the thirty dollars | 我直接给你30美元不行吗 |
[50:49] | it’s gonna cost me to win the bear? | 玩下来也要这么多 |
[50:50] | Give me the bar. Come on. | 我只要你赢的胸 快 |
[50:53] | Hi, what’s up? | 嗨 你好 |
[50:54] | Can you explain this game to me? | 能解释下游戏规则吗 |
[50:55] | All you gotta do is toss three balls | 抛出三个球 |
[50:57] | in the center hole, you can take your prize. | 只要都进了中间的洞 就有奖品拿 |
[51:00] | – All right. – Sounds delightful. | -好吧 -不错啊 |
[51:02] | You get it in the hole all the time at home. | 你在家的时候找洞找得特别准 |
[51:03] | – Let’s do it just like home. – There’s kids around, relax. | -跟在家一样 快 -周围有孩子 别开黄腔 |
[51:06] | You got this, baby. Come on. | 你能行 宝贝 加油 |
[51:07] | Just throw it. | 扔吧 |
[51:11] | Holy fuck, that just went in. | 操 就这么射进去了 |
[51:13] | That went in? | 进了 |
[51:14] | Yes, sir. Right in. | 好的 先生 射中了 |
[51:16] | Okay, but, nobody gets two in a row, | 好吧 但连赢两次难如登天 |
[51:17] | so it doesn’t really matter– | 也没什么好庆祝的 |
[51:19] | Whatever, you want to step closer and get me my bar, let’s go. | 随便你怎么说 离我拿到胸又进了一步 快 |
[51:20] | Give me two more of those. | 再进两个 |
[51:23] | Right in! | 射中 |
[51:24] | Fuck yeah! | 妈耶 |
[51:26] | – That went in? – Mm-hmm. | -又进了 -嗯 |
[51:28] | Okay wait, so, if I get this…then I win? | 如果这个也射进去 我就赢了 |
[51:31] | Yes, sir. | 对 先生 |
[51:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t start trying now. | 你干嘛 别瞄准 |
[51:36] | Just throw it like you been throwing it. | 就像你刚才一样扔 |
[51:37] | Yeah, but I haven’t even been looking. | 对 但我刚才都没看 |
[51:38] | Then don’t look. | 那就别看 |
[51:40] | Right here, you just do that same thing again. | 再进一个 再做一遍 |
[51:42] | – Fuck it. – Right here. | -妈的 -进了 |
[51:44] | Woo! Fuck yeah, baby! | 哇 太棒了 宝贝 |
[51:45] | Mama gonna be so good tonight. | 让妈妈今晚好好伺候你 |
[51:48] | There’s kids around! | 小孩子还在呢 |
[51:50] | Give me my bar. | 把胸给我 |
[51:53] | Come on, man, you give me my fuckin’ bar. | 快 伙计 把胸给我 |
[51:55] | – She wants the bear. – She wants the bear. | -她想要大熊 -她想要大熊 |
[51:57] | That’s what I said. | 我就这么说的 |
[52:04] | I love my bar! | 我爱我的胸 |
[52:11] | ♪ The sun set so late tonight ♪ | 今晚太阳下山这么晚 |
[52:14] | ♪ I wonder if you saw it, too ♪ | 你是否也看到了呢 |
[52:17] | ♪ Wish I still had Someone to lose ♪ | 但愿我还有人能失去 |
[52:19] | ♪ All I got are these Summertime blues ♪ | 但我只有这些夏日的忧伤 |
[52:25] | ♪ Bet there’s a green-eyed Dark haired beauty ♪ | 我敢说 有个绿眼睛黑发美女 |
[52:27] | ♪ On some beach by Monterey ♪ | 正坐在蒙特雷的海滩上 |
[52:31] | ♪ Lettin’ waves Wash her pain away ♪ | 让海浪冲走她的痛苦 |
[52:34] | ♪ But I’ll never know ♪ | 但我永远不会知道 |
[52:37] | ♪ Bet there’s some boys Out in okie ♪ | 我敢说在俄克拉荷马有些牛仔 |
[52:40] | How long will you be gone? | 你要走多久 |
[52:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[52:46] | Well, ball-park it. | 好吧 你给个猜测 |
[52:48] | – Maybe a year. – A year? | -也许一年吧 -一年 |
[52:52] | Honey, I can’t live without you for a year. | 亲 一年没有你 我会死的 |
[52:54] | Beth, I know it’s gonna be tough. | 贝丝 我知道你会很难过 |
[52:56] | No, I mean it. | 不 我认真的 |
[52:59] | I won’t survive that. | 我真会死 |
[53:02] | You wanna live in a canvas tent? | 你想在帆布帐篷里 |
[53:04] | For a year? | 住一年吗 |
[53:06] | Take a fuckin’ shower once a week in a Motel 6? | 一周才能去汽车旅馆洗次澡 |
[53:09] | Come on now. | 不会吧 |
[53:10] | Well we swore to spend our lives together. | 我们发过誓要共度一生 |
[53:13] | Where you go, I go. | 你去哪 我就跟去哪 |
[53:19] | I’m gonna do what the fuck I wanna do anyway, so– | 我本来也打算做爱做的事 所以 |
[53:21] | I’m well aware of that, sweetheart. | 我当然清楚 亲爱的 |
[53:22] | All right, so it’s settled. | 好 就这么定了 |
[53:27] | How long is the drive? | 开车过去要多久 |
[53:29] | I mean, hauling horses, I’d say probably 20 hours. | 载着马匹大概要20个小时 |
[53:31] | – 20? – Mm-hm. | -20个 -对 |
[53:32] | How far away is the nearest city? | 离最近的城市有多远 |
[53:34] | Maybe an hour. | 也许一个小时 |
[53:35] | All right, well, I’ll fly and meet your ass there. | 行 那我就飞过去找你 |
[53:38] | Listen, the easiest thing | 听着 当牛仔 |
[53:41] | about cowboying is hauling horses, sweetie. | 最基本的就是拉马 亲 |
[53:43] | Well, I’m not doing any cowboying. You are. | 谁说我要当牛仔了 你去当牛仔 |
[53:46] | I’m gonna rent a suite at the nearest Hyatt | 我在最近的凯悦酒店租个套房 |
[53:49] | and I’ll drive to you for Happy Hour. | 我开车带你去享受欢乐时光 |
[53:51] | Oh, really? | 呵 是吗 |
[53:53] | ♪ Hauling hay Fightin’ off the sun ♪ | 拖着干草 躲避烈日 |
[53:55] | ♪ Ladies waitin’ in town ♪ | 女人在镇上等我 |
[53:59] | ♪ My summertime blues Summertime blues ♪ | 我的夏日蓝调 |
[54:02] | ♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪ | 我已经没有什么可以证明 |
[54:06] | ♪ Out of touch and out of tune ♪ | 远离了现实 远离尘嚣 |
[54:09] | ♪ Singin’ alone ♪ | 独自歌唱 |
[54:11] | So how long do you think y’all gonna be gone for? | 你们要走多久 |
[54:14] | Hell, it’ll take at least a year for it to pencil out. | 我去 来回至少得一年才能搞定 |
[54:19] | You’re going to Texas for a year? | 你要去德州一年吗 |
[54:22] | You didn’t care to mention that? | 之前没想过告诉我吗 |
[54:23] | We just found out today. | 我们今天才知道 |
[54:25] | Abby. | 阿比 |
[54:29] | ♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪ | 我已经没有什么可以证明 |
[54:32] | Abby? | 阿比 |
[54:35] | Abby! | 阿比 |
[54:37] | ♪ To the birds up high And the souls below ♪ | 证明给高处的鸟儿和地下的灵魂 |
[54:40] | Abby. | 阿比 |
[54:43] | – Abigail. – Did you quit your job? | -阿比盖尔 -怎么 你刚辞职了吗 |
[54:44] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要辞职 |
[54:46] | Did you demand to stay on the ranch here? | 你有要求留下待在牧场吗 |
[54:47] | I’m sure someone is… | 肯定还有其他人 |
[54:49] | Look, I don’t see the point in you running after me | 你要是没有别的事告诉我 |
[54:51] | if you don’t have something different to tell me. | 就别追着来烦我 |
[54:52] | – Abby, you don’t understand– – Then explain it to me. | -阿比 你不懂 -那你解释啊 |
[54:54] | – You sing in the shower? – I sing everywhere. | -你在洗澡时唱歌吗 -我哪里都在唱 |
[54:58] | Cowboying. That’s how I sing. | 当牛仔 这就是我的歌唱方式 |
[55:02] | If the Grand Ol’ Oprey is your Super Bowl, | 如果大奥普里剧院是你的超级碗 |
[55:04] | then moving five thousand head to land we don’t know | 那么把5千头牛转移到未知之地 |
[55:06] | and keeping that herd together, | 让它们团结在一起 |
[55:07] | and protectin’ them through winter, | 保护它们安然过冬 |
[55:09] | and new predators and new diseases, that’s mine. | 不受捕食者和疾病的侵扰 这就是我的超级碗 |
[55:16] | ♪ To the birds up high And the souls below ♪ | 证明给高处的鸟儿和下面的灵魂 |
[55:20] | ♪ All those boys Who ain’t got no home ♪ | 和所有没家的男孩 |
[55:23] | ♪ The beautiful girls I’ll never hold ♪ | 和我永远追不到的美丽女孩 |
[55:26] | ♪ This one’s for you ♪ | 这是给你的 |
[55:30] | Chasing a dream, I understand. | 追梦 这我理解 |
[55:34] | – And I hope you catch it. – ♪ My summertime blues ♪ | -我希望你追梦成功 -我的夏日忧伤 |
[55:37] | I just wish that dream was me. | 要是那个梦是我就好了 |
[55:44] | ♪ Bought a bottle Of the Best Bourbon ♪ | 买了瓶穷男孩可以买到的 |
[55:48] | ♪ A beat down boy could buy ♪ | 最好威士忌 |
[55:50] | ♪ Gonna bury all my sorrow ♪ | 要埋葬我的所有悲伤 |
[55:54] | ♪ As the summertime passes ♪ | 随着夏天的流逝 |
[55:56] | ♪ My summertime blues Summertime blues ♪ | 我的夏日蓝调 |
[56:00] | ♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪ | 我没有什么可以证明 |
[56:03] | ♪ Out of touch And out of tune ♪ | 远离了现实 远离尘嚣 |
[56:06] | ♪ Singing alone ♪ | 独自歌唱 |
[56:09] | You don’t like the band? | 你不喜欢这个乐队 |
[56:13] | The band? | 这个乐队 |
[56:15] | Oh, he’s…he’s good. | 他唱得很好 |
[56:16] | – Just… – You look sad. | 看起来很伤心 |
[56:21] | You know I look at… | 我看着 |
[56:24] | look at all these people… | 看看这些人 |
[56:28] | this is dying. | 这些都在消失 |
[56:31] | It’s already dead where you’re from. | 这些在你的家乡已经消亡了 |
[56:34] | But now all the people where you’re from are… | 但现在你们家乡的人朝这里 |
[56:37] | coming out here and I can’t… | 一哄而来 可我 |
[56:41] | I can’t stop it. | 我阻止不了 |
[56:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:43] | Have you tried? | 你有试过吗 |
[56:45] | Well that’s, um… | 这就是 |
[56:47] | why I became governor. | 我当州长的原因 |
[56:50] | You ran for governor to stop an airport in a subdivision | 你竞选州长 是为了阻止分区机场的建设 |
[56:53] | and you did that it one day. | 你一上任就做到了 |
[56:57] | What I never understood about you guys | 我之前一直搞不懂你们 |
[56:59] | is all you do is bitch about how much people | 为什么抱怨太多人 |
[57:01] | move into rural America, ruin it, | 涌入并摧毁了美国乡村 |
[57:04] | change the culture, | 改变了这里文化 |
[57:07] | but I’ve lived all over the mountain west. | 但我在西部的很多山区都住过 |
[57:10] | Gunnison, Santa Fe, | 甘尼逊 圣达菲 |
[57:12] | Jackson Hole, Telluride, | 杰克逊霍尔 特柳赖德 |
[57:14] | and not once… | 从没遇到过 |
[57:17] | never once… | 一次都没有 |
[57:19] | did my neighbor bring me to a branding | 被邻居带着去参加烙印之旅 |
[57:21] | or the fair. | 参加市集 |
[57:24] | Or the harvest or whatever community ritual is happening, | 参加丰收节或其他社区仪式的 |
[57:26] | they just glared at my hiking shorts and my license plate | 他们只会盯着我的登山短裤和车牌号 |
[57:29] | and judged me. | 对我妄下评判 |
[57:31] | Same way I judged you. | 就像我对你妄下评判一样 |
[57:34] | ♪ I’ve got nothing Left to prove ♪ | 我没什么可以证明 |
[57:38] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m not ordering a steak | 别误会哈 我晚餐依旧不会 |
[57:39] | for dinner any time soon. | 吃牛排的 |
[57:41] | But I understand now. | 但我现在明白了 |
[57:44] | I understand why you brand | 我理解你们为什么要打烙印 |
[57:47] | and why you vaccinate | 为什么要种疫苗 |
[57:49] | and why move them from one pasture to another. | 为什么要把牛群从一个牧场转移到另一个牧场 |
[57:52] | Twelve million tourists a year come to Montana from cities. | 每年有1200万游客从城市来到蒙大拿 |
[57:56] | You might wanna think about inviting a few of them over | 你应该考虑邀请几个外人过来 |
[57:58] | so they understand who you really are | 外界了解真正的你们 |
[58:00] | and what you really do | 了解你真正在做什么 |
[58:02] | because they have you pegged as a bunch of misogynist bigots | 外界对你们偏见颇深 以为你们是一群破坏环境的 |
[58:05] | who are ruining the environment | 厌女和偏执狂 |
[58:07] | and that is not who you are. | 但你不是 |
[58:09] | You’re a smart woman, Summer. Very, very smart woman. | 你很聪明 萨默 非常聪明的女人 |
[58:15] | I’m a smart person. | 我是个聪明的人 |
[58:20] | Well, women are smarter than men to begin with so I’m just | 女人普遍比男人聪明 我只是 |
[58:22] | judging you against your peers. | 把你放在更高圈层去比 |
[58:25] | Thanks for kidnapping me. I’m really enjoying it. | 谢谢你把我绑来这里 我很享受 |
[58:26] | I didn’t… | 我没 |
[58:29] | I did not kidnap you– I commuted your sentence to house arrest. | 我没绑架你 我把你的刑期减为软禁 |
[58:33] | At your house. | 在你家软禁 |
[58:36] | I guess in the narrowest of legal interpretations | 用最最严格的法律解释 |
[58:40] | maybe… | 也许 |
[58:42] | you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[58:45] | Thanks for doing it. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[58:50] | As your press advisor I suggest you postpone that look. | 作为你的新闻顾问 我建议你先打住 |
[58:55] | You’re my environmental advisor. | 你是我的环境顾问 |
[58:58] | My press advisor’s behind me, making out. | 我的新闻顾问在后面跟别人亲热呢 |
[59:02] | ♪ Bought a bottle of the best bourbon a beat down ♪ | 买了一瓶最好的波旁威士忌 |
[59:07] | You have no intention of running for a second term do you? | 你也不打算连任 对吧 |
[59:09] | Absolutely zero. | 绝对不想 |
[59:15] | What is it about sad songs and cowboys? | 那这些听众和牛仔怎么办 |
[59:18] | ♪ All those boys Who ain’t got no home ♪ | 一个没有家的男孩 |
[59:21] | I don’t care what they think. | 我才不在乎他们怎么看 |
[59:23] | You made that abundantly clear. | 你表现得清楚了 |
[59:26] | Well there’s no one in front of us. | 我们前面又没人 |
[59:29] | Very few to my right | 右边人很少 |
[59:32] | and everyone to my left is with me. | 左边的人都是自己人 |
[59:37] | That just leaves the 1,500 behind us. | 只要不被后面的1500人发现就行 |
[59:40] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:44] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧 |
[59:47] | I think you’re gonna like this trick. | 这个小妙招你会喜欢的 |
[59:51] | ♪ All I got are these Summertime Blues ♪ | 我只剩这夏日的忧伤 |
[59:59] | The actions of Governor Dutton have not only robbed Montanans | 达顿州长的行为不仅剥夺了蒙大拿 |
[1:00:02] | of six thousand jobs and annual revenue in the billions, | 六千个工作岗位和数十亿的年收入 |
[1:00:06] | his actions have exposed Montana to litigation | 也让蒙大拿州面临着 |
[1:00:09] | that will cost the state billions more, | 数十亿美元的诉讼花销 |
[1:00:11] | likely bankrupting the state. | 很可能导致蒙大拿州破产 |
[1:00:13] | Which robs your children of school funding, | 这会从你孩子的教育经费中扣 |
[1:00:16] | robs our towns of emergency services, | 从我们城镇的紧急服务经费中扣 |
[1:00:18] | places our roads and infrastructure in disrepair. | 从我们的道路和基础设施维修基金中扣 |
[1:00:21] | It threatens the quality of life for all Montanans. | 这会威胁全体蒙大拿人的生活质量 |
[1:00:26] | After weighing his actions and the cost of those actions | 在权衡了他的行为为所有蒙大拿人 |
[1:00:28] | for every Montanan, | 造成的代价之后 |
[1:00:30] | I call on this assembly for a vote to impeach. | 我呼吁大会对其进行弹劾投票 |
[1:00:33] | Mister Speaker, what say ye? | 议长先生 你怎么看 |
[1:00:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:00:41] | I think it’s perfect. | 棒极了 |
[1:00:56] | Next time on the mid-season finale of Yellowstone… | 《黄石公园》季中结局预告 |
[1:00:59] | The greatest threat to that ranch is our father. | 牧场的最大威胁是我们的父亲 |
[1:01:03] | So I will remove the threat. | 所以我要消除威胁 |
[1:01:05] | I got something to ask Kayce. I need his help. | 我有事问凯斯 我需要他的帮助 |
[1:01:07] | I need it from all of ya. | 我需要你们所有人的帮助 |
[1:01:09] | Governor Dutton has violated state law. | 达顿州长违反了州法律 |
[1:01:11] | The Attorney General’s office is seeking impeachment. | 司法部长办公室正在寻求弹劾 |
[1:01:15] | He has declared war upon us. | 他向我们宣战 |
[1:01:18] | I’m aware, Beth. | 我知道 贝丝 |