英文名称:You Again
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I can’t… How do you? | 我做不到…你呢 |
[00:18] | Where’s the entrance? Is it not? | 从哪儿进 是这个吗 |
[00:30] | Into the camera. Hello. | 面对镜头 你好 |
[00:35] | My name. Right. | 对了 我的名字 |
[00:38] | My name is Marni Olivia Olsen, | 我的名字是玛妮·奥利维·奥森 |
[00:42] | and I’m a senior here at Ridgefield High. | 我是里奇菲尔德高中的高三学生 |
[00:47] | What’s life like for a | 2002届高中生的生活 |
[00:49] | high school student in 2002? | 是怎么样的呢 |
[00:52] | Well, for starters, my initials spell… | 从头说起吧 我名字的简写是… |
[00:55] | Moo! | 哞[首字母发音] |
[00:58] | Life is hard. | 生活很艰难 |
[01:00] | We are the champions my friends | 我们是冠军 我的朋友 |
[01:05] | With a little luck, you’ll rise above it. | 如果运气好一点 你会挺过去的 |
[01:07] | And we will continue fighting until the end | 我们会战斗到最后 |
[01:15] | We are the champions We are the champions | 我们是冠军 我们是冠军 |
[01:21] | No time for losers | 没有时间给失败者 |
[01:25] | Cause we are the champions | 因为我们是勇士 |
[01:29] | of the world | 在这个世界上 |
[01:40] | Unforunately, I never had much luck. | 不幸的是 我运气并不好 |
[01:49] | Not even a little. | 一点也不好 |
[01:52] | Dating all the way back to my freshman year… | 追溯到刚到学校的那年 |
[01:55] | Sorry. Saved. | 不好意思 有人了 |
[02:02] | Sorry. Saved. | 不好意思 有人了 |
[02:03] | I come from a small town in Northern California, | 我来自北加利福尼亚的一个小镇 |
[02:06] | and in a school as small as mine… | 就读在一所和我一样渺小的学校 |
[02:08] | Oh, sorry. Saved. | 不好意思 有人了 |
[02:09] | … there’s always one person that is so famous | …总会有个人 |
[02:12] | that they outshine all the others. | 让别人都相形见拙 |
[02:20] | In my class, I was that person. | 在我的班级里 我就是那个人 |
[02:25] | Were you on the squad last year? | 你去年在啦啦队里吗 |
[02:27] | All right, ladies, let’s do this! Here we go! | 来吧女孩们 让我们开始吧 |
[02:29] | Five, six, seven and eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[02:32] | And one, cross two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[02:35] | five, turn, six, seven and eight. Kick! | 五 六 七 八 踢腿 |
[02:38] | All right, let’s go this time. | 好了 这次连着来 |
[02:41] | – Good luck, girls! – Big smiles! Here we go! | -祝好运 女孩们 -微笑 开始 |
[02:43] | Five, six, seven and eight. And one… | 五 六 七 八 一… |
[02:46] | I read somewhere that who you are in high school | 我在哪儿看到说 你高中时混的怎么样 |
[02:48] | determines who you’ll be for the rest of your life. | 决定了你的一生都会这样 |
[02:50] | Kick! | 踢腿 |
[02:54] | I seriously hope that’s not the case. | 我真心希望那不是真的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1409个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:105个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:155个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:189个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:431个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:58] | Then again, the odds aren’t exactly in my favor. | 不过 那几率小的可怜 |
[03:01] | That’s my big brother, Will. | 那是我的哥哥 威尔 |
[03:03] | He’s the greatest. At, like, everything. | 他是最棒的 什么都是最好的 |
[03:06] | Let’s go, Gators, let’s go! | 加油 鳄鱼 加油 |
[03:15] | Out of my way! | 走开 |
[03:18] | Go, go, Gators! | 加油 鳄鱼 |
[03:20] | Go, go, go, Gators! Go, go, go, Gators! | 加油 鳄鱼 加油 鳄鱼 |
[03:35] | Nice work, Gator! | 做得好 鳄鱼 |
[03:36] | P.S., you were prettier with the mask on. | 还有 你戴着面具比较漂亮 |
[04:01] | Are you speaking to me yet? | 你现在可以跟我说话了吗 |
[04:04] | I’m not in the mood right now, Marni. | 我现在没心情 玛妮 |
[04:08] | I just wanted you to know that I’m really sorry. | 我只是想说 我很抱歉 |
[04:11] | And those girls are right. I am a loser. You know? | 那些女孩是对的 我很失败 |
[04:16] | Whoa, whoa. Which girls? | 什么什么 哪个女孩 |
[04:18] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[04:19] | No, no, no, no. Who called you a loser, | 谁说你很失败 |
[04:21] | Marni? I’ll talk to them right now. | 玛妮 我现在就去找她们 |
[04:22] | Who called you a loser? | 谁这么说你的 |
[04:23] | Doesn’t matter, Will. | 我无所谓 威尔 |
[04:24] | You can’t always | 说真的 |
[04:25] | protect me from it. It’s true. | 你不能一直保护我的 |
[04:30] | I wish you could see | 我希望你能意识到 |
[04:31] | how incredible you are, Marni. | 自己的闪光点 玛妮 |
[04:33] | You just have to believe in yourself, | 你只是需要相信你自己 |
[04:35] | ’cause once you do that, | 因为一旦你做到了 |
[04:36] | you’re gonna be able to do anything you want. | 你就会变的无所不能 |
[04:41] | And, of course, Will was right. | 当然 威尔是对的 |
[04:43] | Once I changed the way I saw myself, | 一旦我改变了对自己的看法 |
[04:45] | the past was history. | 过去的一切都变成历史了 |
[04:47] | I ditched the braces, I got contacts | 我克服了困难 开始联络朋友 |
[04:49] | and I stawed spending | 我花在头发上的钱 |
[04:51] | more than eight dollars on a haircut. | 也超过了八块钱 |
[04:55] | I’ve come a long way | 在那些可怕的日子过去后 |
[04:56] | since those horrible days. | 我走了很长的路 |
[04:57] | But if it weren’t for the | 如果不是因为里奇菲尔德的女孩们 |
[04:59] | determination of that | 我不会有决心 |
[05:00] | little girl from Ridgefield, | 去改变自己 |
[05:01] | the woman standing in front of you | 那现在 |
[05:02] | wouldn’t be here today, | 我就不会在这儿 |
[05:04] | working at one of the top PR firms in Los Angeles, | 在洛杉矶最好的公共关系公司中工作 |
[05:07] | telling a bunch of junior publicists about the days | 与一群年轻的宣传员述说 |
[05:10] | when I was the poster child for the geek squad. | 当我是怪胎的日子 |
[05:15] | You can’t control the things that happen to you, | 你无法决定什么事会发生在你身上 |
[05:17] | but you can control the way you react to them. | 但你可以决定你对这些事的方法和态度 |
[05:21] | It’s all perception. | 观念是很重要的 |
[05:22] | That is what public relations is all about. | 这就是公共关系的重要性 |
[05:28] | Thank you. And good luck. | 谢谢 祝好运 |
[05:35] | – Nice job. – Thank you. | -做得好 -谢谢 |
[05:41] | Great speech. Inspiring. | 很棒的演说 很鼓舞人心 |
[05:45] | Thank you, sir, very much. | 谢谢 先生 很感谢 |
[05:48] | Now, I’m gonna need you to pack up your office. | 现在 请收拾打包你的办公室物品 |
[05:50] | What? Did… Did you just say that | 什么 你刚刚说 |
[05:52] | I need to pack up my office? | 你要我打包我的物品吗 |
[05:55] | – That’s right. – But I only asked for two days off, | -是的 -但我只是请了两天假而已 |
[05:58] | and it’s for my brother’s wedding. | 那是因为我哥哥要结婚了 |
[06:02] | There’s an opening in the New York office. | 纽约的分公司开张了 |
[06:05] | VP. It’s yours. | 你去当副总裁吧 |
[06:11] | It… You… | 这…你… |
[06:14] | I… The VP for… | 我…副总裁 |
[06:16] | Unless, of course, you have a problem | 除非 当然 如果你对晋升 |
[06:18] | with a huge promotion. | 有些异议的话 |
[06:19] | No, I don’t! I certainly do not. I don’t. | 不 我没有异议 绝对没有 |
[06:23] | – Thank you, sir! – You’ve earned it. | -太感谢了 先生 -你赢得了这个位置 |
[06:30] | I am excited to see everyone, too, Mom. | 我也很期待见到大家 妈妈 |
[06:34] | I can’t believe how quickly this all came together. | 不敢相信这一切都来得太快了 |
[06:36] | I know, and it’s gonna be so beautiful. | 我知道 一切都会很美好的 |
[06:40] | Joanna’s Aunt Mona | 吉安娜的姨妈蒙娜 |
[06:42] | is spending a fortune for this wedding. | 给这个婚礼花了许多钱 |
[06:43] | I tried to get in touch | 我试图联络她 |
[06:44] | with her to say I thought it was too much, | 说我觉得花的钱太多了 |
[06:46] | and I got back a text saying, | 然后我收到了个短信说 |
[06:48] | “Happy to do it, | 我很乐意做这些 |
[06:50] | can’t wait to meet you all.” | 等不及要见到你们了 |
[06:51] | I just feel bad that | 我觉得很遗憾 |
[06:52] | I haven’t met Joanna yet. | 还没有见过吉安娜 |
[06:54] | I know. Isn’t it funny? | 我知道 这很搞笑你知道吗 |
[06:56] | You guys all went to high school together, | 你们都在一所高中里读过书 |
[06:58] | you don’t know each other. | 但你们都不认识对方 |
[06:59] | Wait, we all went to high school together? | 等等 我们是一所高中的? |
[07:02] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[07:03] | No. Well, all Will did | 我不知道 威尔只是 |
[07:04] | was send me a picture, | 发了张照片给我而已 |
[07:06] | but she didn’t look familiar. | 但她看着并不眼熟 |
[07:07] | Ridgefield High was really small. | 里奇菲尔德高中很小的 |
[07:09] | I don’t remember a Joanna. | 但我不记得吉安娜 |
[07:11] | That’s because she didn’t go | 那是因为她高中时 |
[07:12] | by Joanna in high school. | 不叫吉安娜 |
[07:14] | She went by a nickname. | 她叫的是个小名 |
[07:19] | …Deedee. | 迪迪 |
[07:20] | – Deedee? – No, um… | -迪迪? -不是… |
[07:23] | – Titi? – Titi? | -缇缇? -缇缇? |
[07:25] | No… I can’t believe I’m blanking on this. | 也不是…我怎么就想不起来了 |
[07:33] | – JJ? – That’s it! JJ! | -吉吉? -对 就是吉吉 |
[07:35] | Joanna, JJ, yeah! | 吉安娜 吉吉 是的 |
[07:43] | No! | 不 |
[07:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:51] | No. Nope. | 不要 |
[07:52] | Ma’am? “Fasten your seat belt” Sign’s on. | 女士 现在您应该系上安全带 |
[07:55] | I need you to return to your seat. | 请您回到自己的座位上 |
[07:57] | Mom, are you telling me Will is… | 妈 你是不是在说威尔要… |
[07:59] | Please! I’ve listened to you | 拜托 我听你絮叨 |
[08:00] | talk about how your “Cats are just like people” | 自家的猫多么粘人 |
[08:02] | for the last 45 minutes. | 将近四十五分钟了 |
[08:03] | Ma’am, you must remain seated. | 女士 您必须回到座位上 |
[08:05] | It’s for your own safety. | 这是为了你的安全着想 |
[08:07] | Mom, hold on one second. | 妈 等我一秒钟 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry… Heather. Um… | 不好意思 我说 希瑟 |
[08:13] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[08:14] | My brother is about to marry the girl | 我哥哥要娶的那个女人 |
[08:17] | who single-handedly ruined my life in high school. | 一手主导 彻底毁了我的高中生活 |
[08:19] | So, if you don’t mind, | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[08:21] | would you please back off? | 闪开可以吗 |
[08:23] | Sorry, Mom. I… | 不好意思 妈… |
[08:24] | I’m sorry, do we have a problem? | 这儿有什么问题吗 |
[08:28] | I don’t know, do we have a problem? | 我不知道 有问题吗 |
[08:30] | Is your brother marrying your arch nemesis? | 你哥哥将要娶你的死对头吗 |
[08:34] | So you didn’t know it was the same girl? | 那么你本来不知道她就是那女孩吗 |
[08:36] | Nobody knew. | 没人知道 |
[08:38] | My brother was a senior when I was a sophomore. | 我哥大四的时候 我还是大二 |
[08:41] | I can’t blame him for not keeping up | 我怎么能因为那场高中闹剧 |
[08:43] | with my high school soap opera. | 他不向着我怪他呢 |
[08:45] | Pretzel? | 椒盐脆来个不 |
[08:49] | There are seven billion people on this planet, | 在这个地球上有七十亿人口 |
[08:52] | and I get stuck with Satan’s spawn as my sister-in-law. | 而我偏偏要和那个蛇蝎女人成为姑嫂 |
[08:56] | She is the reason I left home in the first place. | 为了摆脱她我才离开了家 |
[08:59] | Marni, let me tell you about bullies. | 玛妮 我给你说说这种人吧 |
[09:02] | They’re just like terrorists, | 他们就像恐怖分子 |
[09:04] | only they’re emotional terrorists. | 只不过是情绪上的恐怖分子 |
[09:06] | You can never let them get the upper hand, | 你决不能让她们占上风 |
[09:08] | so the best thing that | 所以在这个情况下 |
[09:09] | you can do in this situation is remain calm | 你能做的就是保持冷静 |
[09:11] | and show her that you are in control. | 让他知道 你没有乱了阵脚 |
[09:13] | Besides, I don’t care if the | 另外 我希望以前 |
[09:14] | Ridgefield mascot getting ploughed got over | 里奇菲尔德吉祥物的事在你心里已经过去了 |
[09:16] | – a thousand hits on YouTube. – A million. | -视频网上的点击率一千 -一百万 |
[09:17] | – A million hits? – Yeah. | -一百万的点击率? -是的 |
[09:18] | Wow, you gotta get me that link. | 你得把链接发给我 |
[09:20] | – Will do. – The bottom line is, | -我会的 -底线是 |
[09:22] | things have changed since then. | 现在情况已经改变了 |
[09:24] | You need to go back, | 你回去表现给吉吉看看 |
[09:26] | and you show JJ what you’re made of. | 你现在有多大能耐 |
[09:29] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe I’m just overreacting. | 也许你是对的 我可能反应过度了 |
[09:31] | Hey. You got this. | 这就对了 |
[09:34] | – I have got this. – You got it. | -就该这样是吗 -就该这样 |
[09:42] | Oh! There she is! | 她来了 |
[09:44] | – Oh, my little girl is home! – Hi. | -我的小姑娘回家了 -你好 |
[09:48] | Oh, sweetheart, four months is too long! | 小甜心 四个月太久了 |
[09:52] | – Hey. – Hi. Why are you so tall? | -你好 -你好 你怎么那么高了 |
[09:54] | Look at you! You look so great! | 看看你 你看起来好棒 |
[09:56] | And we miss you so much. | 我们都好想你 |
[09:58] | I miss you guys, too. | 我也想你们 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah? Well, not as much | 真的吗 |
[10:01] | as you’re about to sit shotgun. | 那让我坐副驾驶吧 |
[10:02] | In your dreams. | 做梦吧你 |
[10:03] | – Ben! – What, Mom? | -本 -什么 妈 |
[10:05] | Joanna always lets me sit shotgun. | 吉安娜就一直让我坐副驾驶 |
[10:08] | You guys do a lot of stuff with Joanna? | 你们和吉安娜在一起相处很久吧 |
[10:10] | We do everything with Joanna. | 我们做什么都和吉安娜在一起 |
[10:12] | We don’t do everything… | 我们没有… |
[10:15] | Take your sister’s bag, be a gentleman. | 帮你姐姐拿包 做个绅士 |
[10:16] | You’re home! | 你回家了 |
[10:26] | Mark! Honey, she’s home! | 马克 亲爱的 她回家了 |
[10:30] | Ben, will you get the phone, please? | 本 接下电话行吗 |
[10:32] | – Yeah, sure. – Coco Puff! | -好 -可可泡芙 |
[10:35] | – Come here, buddy! Coco! – Sweetheart… | -过来 小狗狗 可可 -甜心… |
[10:36] | Joanna took Coco to the groomer’s. | 吉安娜带它去做美容了 |
[10:38] | Everybody needs to | 为了这场婚礼 |
[10:40] | look their best for this wedding, | 人人都得打扮打扮 |
[10:41] | including Coco Puff. Hey, Mark, she’s home! | 可可泡芙也是 马克 她到家了 |
[10:47] | Hey, babe. We’re a full house this weekend. | 宝贝 这周末家里的房间都住满了 |
[10:50] | You and Joanna are gonna have to bunk in, | 你和吉安娜必须合住了 |
[10:51] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[10:52] | – Oh, come on, Mom! – Oh, Marni Olivia Olsen. | -拜托 妈 -玛妮·奥利维·奥森 |
[10:56] | OK. It will just be like | 好吧 顶多就是 |
[10:57] | the slumber party I was never invited to. | 我从未参加过的睡衣聚会呗 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna get dinner. Honey! She’s home! | 我要去做晚饭了 宝贝 她回来了 |
[11:21] | – Busted! – Oh, you scared me! | -抓到你了 -你吓到我了 |
[11:25] | – There he is! – Come here! | -你来了 -快过来 |
[11:26] | Ridgefield’s legal golden boy! | 里奇菲尔德的天之骄子 |
[11:28] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:29] | – You look gorgeous. – Thank you. | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[11:30] | Can you believe this? Because, | 你能相信吗 因为 |
[11:32] | Marni, it wasn’t that long ago, you remember? | 玛妮 你记不记得 不久之前 |
[11:34] | We were kids up in that tree house, | 小时候的我们 在那个树屋 |
[11:35] | swearing we’d never get married. | 发誓以后都不结婚的 |
[11:37] | I guess some things change, huh? | 我猜想时过境迁了 是吗 |
[11:39] | I’m counting on it. | 希望如此 |
[11:40] | Is that my little mover and shaker? | 听说我最有出息的丫头回来了 |
[11:42] | – Oh, baby. – Hi, Daddy! Hi. | -宝贝 -你好 爸爸 你好 |
[11:45] | Oh, my gosh, you look great! You’re so thin! | 我的天 你看起来起色真好 你好瘦 |
[11:47] | I have lost a couple of pounds. | 我减了几磅呢 |
[11:48] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你注意到了 |
[11:50] | – You look fantastic. – Thanks. | -你看起来真不错 -谢谢 |
[11:52] | Joanna’s back. Your mom | 吉安娜回家了 你妈妈 |
[11:53] | wants everyone downstairs. Chop-chop! | 要我们都下楼去 来吧来吧 |
[11:54] | One of those. Off to the side. | 拿一个 把这些都放在旁边 |
[11:59] | And, while rolling, | 卷的时候 |
[12:00] | it is so crucial to have one inch wide | 一定要一英寸宽 |
[12:03] | and nine inches in length. | 九英寸长 |
[12:06] | And you finish it just like that. | 然后就成这样啦 |
[12:11] | You are a culinary wonder. | 你的厨艺真是精湛 |
[12:13] | Hey, hey. Look who I found. | 看看谁来了 |
[12:31] | Marni, Marni, Marni. | 玛妮 玛妮 玛妮 |
[12:39] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[12:41] | – You are so beautiful! – Thank you? | -你好漂亮 -谢谢 |
[12:47] | Do you know that I have waited | 你知道这一刻 |
[12:49] | so long for this moment? | 我等了多久吗 |
[12:50] | It’s finally here. | 终于等到了 |
[12:52] | You think you waited long? ‘Cause I… | 你还觉得等了很久? 我… |
[12:54] | – There’s just so much to say. – Believe me, I know. | -一言难尽 -相信我 我知道 |
[12:58] | But I don’t want to do it in front of them. | 但我不想当着他们的面 |
[13:00] | But first, let me just say | 但是首先 我想说 |
[13:03] | – how nice it is to finally… – It’s OK. | -这太好了 终于…-可以了 |
[13:06] | …meet you! | 见到了 |
[13:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:10] | Will has told me so much about you, | 威尔告诉我很多你的事 |
[13:12] | but now here you are! I cannot wait | 你终于在我面前了 |
[13:14] | to spend the next four days | 我非常想趁这四天时间 |
[13:16] | learning all about my brand-new sister! | 好好了解一下我的小姑子 |
[13:20] | Hugsies! | 亲爱的 |
[13:24] | – Oh, never mind. – Yeah. | -算我没说 -是的 |
[13:28] | The salad looks good. | 沙拉看上去很不错 |
[13:31] | There he is! | 它来了 |
[13:33] | Coco Puff! Come here, buddy! | 可可泡芙 过来 小狗狗 |
[13:35] | Oh, Coco Puff! Come to Mommy! | 可可泡芙 到妈妈这边来 |
[13:40] | Yeah! That’s my boy. | 这才是我的小男孩 |
[13:42] | Coco Puff, dinner time. | 可可泡芙 吃晚饭了 |
[13:45] | Joanna, I’m not sure I feel | 吉安娜 你姨妈还没来 |
[13:46] | comfortable starting dinner without your aunt. | 我们就开饭不太好吧 |
[13:47] | – I think it’s very rude. – Oh, no, no, no. | -我觉得这很没礼貌 -没有啦 |
[13:49] | Don’t worry about Aunt Mona. | 不用管蒙娜姨妈 |
[13:50] | She’s just running late. | 是她迟到了 |
[13:51] | – OK. You ready, honey? – Ready! | -好的 可以开饭了吗 亲爱的 -可以了 |
[13:53] | All right. Batter up. | 好的 就位 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, are we executing Dad tonight? | 不好意思 我们今晚要处决爸爸吗 |
[13:57] | You know how your father’s always | 你不知道吧 |
[13:59] | been so interested in the whole mind-body connection? | 你爸对精神与身体相互影响很有研究 |
[14:02] | And since we can’t have | 因为我们不想 |
[14:03] | Will’s best man looking fat on Saturday… | 威尔的爸爸在星期六看上去很胖 |
[14:05] | – That’s right. – You do not look fat! | -是的 -你看上去一点都不胖 |
[14:07] | … l’m trying the Yamaguchi diet. | 我在尝试山口饮食方法 |
[14:08] | A colleague at the hospital told me about it. | 医院的一个同事告诉我这个方法的 |
[14:10] | Most people don’t realize when they’re full. | 大多数人都不会意识到自己吃饱了 |
[14:12] | They need an empty plate to tell them. | 他们需要空盆子来提醒他们这件事 |
[14:15] | When you wear a blindfold, | 当你戴着眼罩 |
[14:18] | you rely on your stomach. | 你就只依赖于胃的感知了 |
[14:20] | I’ve already lost six pounds. | 我已经减了六磅了 |
[14:21] | And where did you go to medical school? | 你什么时候去医学院 |
[14:23] | – Ben! – Well, I think it’s | -本 -好吧 |
[14:25] | a very smart way to stay fit. | 我觉得这是一个保持身材的好办法 |
[14:26] | Thank you, Joanna. | 谢谢 吉安娜 |
[14:28] | Let’s eat! | 我们吃吧 |
[14:32] | Wow. So, uh, how did you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[14:36] | We were at this | 我们在沙滩旁的 |
[14:37] | little karaoke bar at the beach, | 卡拉Ok吧认识的 |
[14:39] | and Will was on stage doing his best Hall & Oates. | 威尔在台上唱他最拿手的霍尔&奥兹[抒情摇滚乐队]的歌 |
[14:43] | – Not my finest moment. – Really? | -那次并没发挥好 -真的吗 |
[14:45] | – No, it wasn’t. – Ben. | -是的 不是最完美的 -本 |
[14:47] | He was so cute, I just had to save him. | 他太可爱了 我不得不把他抓住 |
[14:49] | So I got on stage and we sang it together. | 然后 我就上台和他一起唱 |
[14:52] | And she has been saving me ever since. | 从那时起我就和她寸步不离了 |
[14:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:55] | You know, I just think it’s | 我只是觉得不可思议 |
[14:57] | unbelievable that in a small town like Ridgefield, | 在里奇菲尔德那么小的镇 |
[14:59] | Will and Joanna could grow up | 威尔和吉安娜能一起长大 |
[15:01] | practically down the block from each other | 实际上 只隔了一条街区 |
[15:03] | and not run into each other | 却从没有遇见过 直到现在 |
[15:05] | until now. It’s funny, isn’t it? | 这很搞笑吧 不是吗 |
[15:06] | It’s hilarious! | 这很搞笑 |
[15:11] | Isn’t it? I mean, that | 不是吗 我是说 |
[15:13] | our paths haven’t crossed till now? | 我们的人生以前没有交集吗 |
[15:16] | – Isn’t that funny? – Yeah. It’s so funny! | -很有趣吧 -是啊 太有趣了 |
[15:21] | Weird. So, Marni, Will tells me | 太神奇 玛妮 威尔和我说 |
[15:24] | that you work for this big, fancy PR firm in LA? | 你在洛杉矶一家非常棒的公关公司上班 |
[15:29] | Guilty. Actually, since you mentioned it, I have news. | 惭愧了 其实呢 我有个好消息 |
[15:34] | – I got a promotion. – What? | -我升职了 -什么 |
[15:36] | And I am now VP of our New York office. And I was… | 我现在是纽约办事处的副总了 |
[15:39] | – A promotion in New York? – Yes. | -升职到纽约了 -没错 |
[15:42] | Oh, honey, congratulations! That’s fantastic! | 宝贝 恭喜 你真是太棒了 |
[15:44] | – We’re so proud of you! – That is awesome. | -我们为你骄傲 -太了不起了 |
[15:46] | You get to meet real celebrities? Like, that is really cool! | 你就要和大名人打交道了 太帅了 |
[15:49] | You know, enough about me. | 别光总说我 |
[15:51] | I’m dying to know what you’re doing. You know? | 我很想知道你在哪上班呢 |
[15:54] | I mean, what have you been up to? | 我的意思是 你的工作如何 |
[15:55] | – My life is dull by comparison. – Oh, I doubt it. | -跟你比起来 我糟透了呢 -不可能吧 |
[16:01] | I’m sure you keep it just as | 肯定你过得还像高中时候 |
[16:02] | interesting as you did in high school, right? | 那么逍遥快活吧 |
[16:05] | I mean, I’d love to hear how your wonderful life has turned out. | 我很乐意听你说说 你的精彩故事 |
[16:11] | Well, um… | 这个 |
[16:13] | Yeah. After my parents died, | 自从我父母去世后 |
[16:16] | I took a hard look at my life, and realized I wasn’t | 我回顾自己以往的生活 意识到 |
[16:20] | really making the right choices. So I enrolled in nursing school, | 自己不应该做那些蠢事 所以我选择了上卫校 |
[16:25] | and I decided to focus all | 我开始关注 |
[16:26] | of my energy into helping those less fortunate. | 并且尽我全力 帮助那些不幸的人 |
[16:30] | Wow. Good… Good for you. | 不错 你做得真不错 |
[16:33] | No, “Good” Doesn’t even begin to describe it. | “不错”不足以形容 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I kind of became obsessed with helping people in need. | 我现在很愿意用实际行动帮助他人 |
[16:39] | Well, since, Will and I love children. | 而且 威尔和我都很爱孩子 |
[16:47] | …as an entry-level RN, they promoted me to head clinical nurse. | 我从一名初级护士 已经升为护士长了 |
[16:50] | I tried to put in a good word. She wouldn’t let me. | 我真想找个词赞美她 可是她不让 |
[16:51] | – Oh, Dad. – Oh, Dad. | -别这样 爸爸 -爸爸 |
[16:55] | Between the hospital… Yeah, it, actually… | 在医院里 事实上 |
[16:57] | It helps build the self-esteem of… | 会让人懂得尊重… |
[17:00] | Let’s be honest, you can only run a suicide hotline so long | 老实说 在自杀惨剧发生前 |
[17:03] | before it starts to take its toll. | 你能做的只是等急救电话 |
[17:05] | – Do you still have that number? – Ben! | -你们还有自杀热线? -本 |
[17:07] | Oh, my gosh, I have been talking about myself way too much. | 天哪 我说得太多了 |
[17:10] | – No, no, no. Baby, it’s fine. Trust me. – I, for one, | -没事 宝贝 相信我 -对我来说 |
[17:12] | had no idea you were such a… giver. | 我都不知道 你是如此的无私奉献啊 |
[17:17] | I know, right? I’m so proud of her. | 我知道的 我以她引以为豪 |
[17:19] | I’m so proud to call you my bride. | 我以你能成为我的新娘为荣 |
[17:21] | Oh! Bride! He said it again! | 新娘 他又说了一遍 |
[17:25] | – Gail! He’s getting married! – I know! | -盖尔 儿子要结婚了 -我知道 |
[17:29] | – I really need a refill. – He has been saying bride. | -我再去添点酒 -他刚说到新娘了 |
[17:33] | – Today, I think it’s 16… – Anybody need anything? | -今天 我想是十六号 -有需要什么吗 |
[17:35] | – How many more days? – Does anybody want anything? | -还有几天 -有人需要拿什么吗 |
[17:39] | – Of course we will. But… – Great. | -当然很乐意 -好吧 |
[17:43] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[17:51] | The Lambada! | 对 那个兰巴达舞 |
[17:54] | Jeez, Mom, you scared me! | 天哪 妈妈 你吓到我了 |
[17:57] | So that Joanna’s pretty great,right? | 吉安娜挺不错的吧 |
[18:00] | Yeah, almost too good to be true. | 是啊 不错得难以置信 |
[18:02] | I think so, too. I think it’s her sweetness. | 我也这么想 她太体贴了 |
[18:05] | You know, her genuine warmth. | 她那么的聪明 那么的热心 |
[18:06] | – Uh, where is the recycling? – Oh! Come with me, please. | -垃圾桶在哪 -我带你去 |
[18:12] | There’s the recycling, and… | 在这边 |
[18:16] | Wow, this looks beautiful. | 这里看上去漂亮极了 |
[18:18] | – Maybe Joanna could sleep out here. – Marni. | -也许吉安娜可以睡这里 -好了 玛妮 |
[18:23] | Listen. How come you didn’t mention New York? | 你怎么不说说纽约的事 |
[18:28] | I’m really proud of you. That’s fantastic. | 我以你为荣 太棒了 |
[18:31] | Thank you. I don’t know. I think I’ve just been preoccupied | 谢谢 我也不清楚 |
[18:35] | with the whole… Joanna thing, and… | 大概吉安娜的故事太好听了 |
[18:40] | Don’t you think it’s odd that she doesn’t remember me? | 你不觉得 她不记得我这事 很奇怪吗 |
[18:43] | Ridgefield High was not that big. | 里奇菲尔德高中很小啊 |
[18:45] | I don’t remember half the people I went to high school with. | 在我念高中时 我也有一半人不记得呢 |
[18:47] | Yeah, but you’re Gail Byer. Everyone loved you. | 可是 你是盖尔·拜尔 大家都很崇拜你 |
[18:52] | You can’t relate to what I went through. | 跟我那会没法比 |
[18:54] | Really? You wanna bet? | 是吗 你想打赌吗 |
[18:56] | Listen, nobody gets through high school unscathed, Marni. Nobody. | 玛妮 没人能在高中里过得一帆风顺 没人 |
[19:00] | You didn’t tell me you had problems in high school. | 你从没和我提过 你高中里的麻烦呢 |
[19:03] | Because what’s past is past. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[19:06] | Look, if you had a problem with Joanna in the past, | 如果你和吉安娜原先有过结的话 |
[19:10] | you can fix it now. | 那可以乘此机会 和好如初 |
[19:11] | Remember… | 记住 |
[19:13] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都有改过自新的机会 |
[19:15] | …deserves a second chance. I know. | 每个人都有改过自新的机会 我知道 |
[19:19] | Joanna’s Aunt Mona is here! | 吉安娜的姨妈蒙娜到啦 |
[19:22] | I can’t believe my little Joanna’s getting married. | 我不敢相信 我可爱的吉安娜 要结婚了 |
[19:25] | – I know. It’s crazy, right? – I’m so happy for you. | -听起来很疯狂 是吧 -我为你感到高兴 |
[19:27] | Come meet the family. Aunt Mona… | 来见见他们家人 蒙娜姨妈 |
[19:35] | …this is Will’s sister, Marni. | 威尔的妹妹 玛妮 |
[19:36] | – What a pleasure. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到您 |
[19:38] | And this is Will’s mom. | 威尔的妈妈 |
[19:42] | – Gail? – Ramona. | -盖尔 -雷蒙娜 |
[19:45] | Whoa! You guys know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[19:50] | – Gail! – Ramona! | -盖尔 -雷蒙娜 |
[19:58] | How long has it been? | 我们有多久没见面了 |
[20:00] | Well, don’t tell, or I’ll have to strangle you. | 别说 别说 不然我掐死你 |
[20:11] | – Who can remember? – How do you two know each other? | -谁还会记得呢 -你们是怎么认识的 |
[20:14] | – Uh… we went to school together. – We were best friends. | -我们是高中同学 -我们是好朋友 |
[20:18] | Very, very close. | 非常非常要好的朋友 |
[20:21] | Wow. You look… great. | 你看起来 好漂亮啊 |
[20:27] | – Stop. – No, no, really. | -别这么说 -不 不 是真的 |
[20:29] | You look amazing. You haven’t aged at all. | 你简直美呆了 一点都不显老 |
[20:32] | – Oh, well… – She looks computer-generated. | -好吧 -她跟电脑里的图片差不多 |
[20:34] | – Ben. – Thank you. You must be Ben. | -本 -谢谢 你是本 对吧 |
[20:38] | You know, I have something that I think you will like. | 我准备了点礼物 你肯定喜欢 |
[20:45] | Fallout Four? This doesn’t even come out until the summer! | “辐射四代”[单机游戏] 这个要到夏季才上市的啊 |
[20:49] | – What do you say, young man? – Thank you! | -你该说什么 小家伙 -太谢谢了 |
[20:54] | I cannot wait to go play this! I got… I gotta go! | 我等不及了 我现在就去玩 |
[20:57] | Have fun. Oh, and Marni. | 玩得开心 对了 玛妮 |
[21:01] | You know, I think I have the right size. | 我想应该买对尺码了 |
[21:06] | – Is this Brian Reyes? – Brian who? | -这是布莱恩·雷耶斯 -布莱恩什么 |
[21:10] | And this is from his new collection? | 这是他的新款 |
[21:11] | ‘Cause I thought that it was pre-sold out. | 我以为预售已经卖空了 |
[21:14] | Brian is a doll. He always stays at my hotels. | 布莱恩特别可爱 他一直住在我的酒店里 |
[21:16] | He always stays at the Sullenger. You own the Sullenger Hotel? | 他一直住在撒吉尔 撒吉尔酒店是你开的 |
[21:20] | The Sullenger Group. Actually, we now own 14 properties. | 撒吉尔集团 我们旗下有十四处分店了 |
[21:24] | I can’t believe it myself. | 真是难以置信啊 |
[21:25] | I can’t believe that my mom didn’t tell me | 我妈都没告诉我 她有个好朋友 |
[21:28] | that she was friends with one of Forbes’ 100 most powerful women. | 上了福布斯全球最有影响力女性一百强 |
[21:32] | Please, that silly list changes all the time. | 别这么说 那没用的排名一直在变 |
[21:34] | Yeah, but you’ve been on it for, like, ten years. | 可是您都连续上榜十年了 |
[21:36] | Eleven. But, you know, what’s most important to me | 是十一年 可对我来说 最重要的是 |
[21:38] | is that when someone stays at my hotel, they feel right at home. | 酒店的每位客人 都有宾至如归的感觉 |
[21:42] | “Like home but better,” I always say. Which reminds me… | “比家里住得更温馨” 我一直这么强调 |
[21:46] | You two have worked so hard on this wedding. | 你们俩为了婚礼一定很辛苦吧 |
[21:49] | It would mean so much to me if | 如果能在我任何一家度假酒店里 |
[21:50] | you would spend a week at any one of my resorts. | 住上一周 那简直是太棒了 |
[21:53] | Bali, Maui, Paris. | 巴厘岛 毛伊岛 巴黎 |
[21:56] | – Are you? Yes! – No. No. | -真的吗 -不 别要 |
[21:57] | – Yes. – I insist. | -去吧 -一定要收下 |
[21:59] | Now, Ramona, you know you did not have to do all this. | 雷蒙娜 其实你没必要那么客气 |
[22:01] | You’ve already done so much for the wedding. | 你已经为婚礼做得够多了 |
[22:02] | Do you think I’m trying to buy people’s affection? | 你没觉得 我在花钱收买人心吗 |
[22:05] | – Did it work? – Yeah! | -有效吗 -有效 |
[22:07] | This is so exciting. I mean, | 这真是太激动了 |
[22:09] | doesn’t it feel like we’re already family? | 我们这样看起来 像不像一家人 |
[22:12] | Let’s not just stand here. Come on in, family! | 我们别傻站在这 进屋去吧 家人们 |
[22:15] | Put your feet up. Have a drink, Ramona. | 快换鞋 雷蒙娜 你喝点什么 |
[22:18] | I think we’ve got some French champagne. | 这有法国的香槟 |
[22:20] | There are cowbells on every door, and we have no beds. | 每间客房都有人住了 可是我们没有床 |
[22:23] | I have 400 beds stranded somewhere in the Indian Ocean. | 我的四百多张床 还在印度洋上呢 |
[22:28] | I mean, it’s still beautiful. It’s Switzerland. | 可是还是很美 那是瑞士啊 |
[22:31] | – I love Switzerland. – You’ve never been to Switzerland. | -我爱瑞士 -你都没去过那 |
[22:34] | Yeah, but I love chocolate. I love cheese. I love clocks! | 可是我爱瑞士的巧克力 奶酪 还有钟表 |
[22:37] | Well, then we all have to spend some time at my new place. | 看来那你们必须去 我的新酒店享受一番了 |
[22:41] | – How about Christmas in Gstaad? – Yes! | -在格施塔德过圣诞如何 -太好了 |
[22:45] | – We can take the jet. – Count me in. | -我们可以搭私人飞机去 -算我一个 |
[22:47] | No way! You own your own plane? | 不是吧 你还有自己的私人飞机 |
[22:49] | Oh, darling, sometimes I think it owns me. | 亲爱的 有时候算我自己的 |
[22:52] | I am on it non-stop just flitting from one continent to the next. | 我经常从一个洲直飞另一个洲 |
[22:57] | Not to mention all the back-and-forth with my divorce. | 更别提 当时为了离婚 来来回回地飞 |
[23:00] | Michael and I have been in litigation 14 months. | 我和迈克 都打了十四个月的官司 |
[23:04] | We were only married for seven, so… | 我们结婚也才七个月 |
[23:06] | Ramona, I’m sorry. That must be so difficult. | 雷蒙娜 不好意思 那肯定很艰难吧 |
[23:09] | Yeah, it is, but, you know, | 是啊 但是 |
[23:11] | it’s nothing that a delicious piece of whatever this is can’t fix. | 在美食面前 什么都不算事 |
[23:18] | Oh, Mark has been doing this kind of program that… | 马克做的这个是为了… |
[23:22] | “As the eyes are the window to the stomach… | “眼睛是胃的窗户 |
[23:28] | …so shall we pull the curtain.” | 为何我们不拉上窗帘呢” |
[23:31] | How did you know that? | 你怎么也知道这个 |
[23:32] | I had no idea the Yamaguchi Diet had come to the States! | 我没想到山口节食法在美国也这么流行了 |
[23:36] | – I simply swear by it! – Me, too! | -我特别信 -我也是 |
[23:44] | Hello. Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[23:47] | Georgia King, the wedding planner. | 是乔治亚·金 婚礼策划 |
[23:49] | Geor… Georgia King is the wedding planner? | 乔 乔治亚·金是婚礼策划人? |
[23:52] | She is like Southern royalty. | 她好像贵族才请得起 |
[23:54] | Every single one of our clients wants her to do their wedding. | 我们的单身客户 都想请她做婚礼策划啊 |
[23:57] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[24:01] | Look at these two. | 看看这对璧人啊 |
[24:03] | You guys are so adorable. | 真讨人喜欢 |
[24:05] | Gail, doesn’t that just | 盖尔 这会让你想起 |
[24:07] | take you right back to when you were young? | 年轻时候的事吗 |
[24:09] | You know, your mother may not have told you this, | 你妈妈可能没告诉你们 |
[24:13] | but back in high school, she was quite the superstar. | 高中时 她可是个超级巨星啊 |
[24:15] | Oh, no, she told us. I mean, we know. | 她说了 不对 我们都知道 |
[24:17] | – I… was hardly a superstar. – Oh, you were a supernova. | -我担当不起 -是超级新星 |
[24:22] | Every girl wanted to be just like your mother. | 每个女生都想像你们妈妈那样 |
[24:24] | She was prom queen. | 她可是个舞会王后 |
[24:26] | She was homecoming queen. Cheerleading captain. | 还是返校王后 啦啦队队长 |
[24:29] | Well, not all at the same time. | 不是同时获得的称号啦 |
[24:31] | Wait. You were cheerleading captain at Ridgefield? | 等等 您是里奇菲尔德的啦啦队队长 |
[24:34] | Mm-hmm. My senior year, I was varsity. | 是啊 在我高三那会 校队的 |
[24:36] | – Me, too! – Joanna! | -我也是啊 -吉安娜 |
[24:38] | I was cheerleading captain at Ridgefield! | 我也是里奇菲尔德的啦啦队队长 |
[24:40] | How come I didn’t know that? | 我竟然不知道这个 |
[24:42] | Joanna, have you ever heard of the… Byer Flyer? | 吉安娜 你听说过拜尔之跃吗 |
[24:45] | Well, yeah, I mean, it’s the signature move of the varsity squad. | 听说过 是校队的招牌动作吧 |
[24:48] | Yeah? | 没错 |
[24:52] | You were the “Byer” In the Byer Flyer? | 您是拜尔之跃里的”拜尔” |
[24:54] | I mean, I originated the move. | 我是那动作的创始人 |
[24:56] | Oh, my gosh! Your mother is a legend! | 天哪 你妈妈简直是个传奇 |
[24:59] | Oh, I’m not a legend. I’m not a legend. | 我不是个传奇 |
[25:01] | – Gator Power. Let’s do it! – Oh, no, no. They still do it? | -鳄鱼力量 我们来 -别 他们还在跳这动作 |
[25:04] | Go, Gators! Go, go, go, | 加油 鳄鱼 加油 加油 加油 |
[25:06] | -Gators! – I haven’t done it in 30 years! | -鳄鱼 -我都三十年没跳过了 |
[25:07] | Dad, can I please borrow your blindfold? | 爸爸 能借下你的眼罩吗 |
[25:10] | – Come on! Go, go, Gators! – Get in line. | -来吧 加油 加油 鳄鱼 -排队去 |
[25:12] | Go, go, go, Gators! Go, go, go, Gators! | 加油 加油 加油 鳄鱼 |
[25:16] | No, I haven’t done it in such a long time! | 别 我都这么久没跳了 |
[25:18] | Go, go, go, Gators! | 加油 加油 加油 鳄鱼 |
[25:23] | Go, go, Gators! Go, go, go, Gators! | 加油 加油 加油 鳄鱼 |
[25:24] | Ready? OK! | 预备 开始 |
[25:26] | Ridgefield Gators are out tonight. | 里奇菲尔德 鳄鱼今晚出动 |
[25:29] | We’re gonna dribble and fight, fight, fight! | 我们开始运球 出击 出击 出击 |
[25:31] | Snap those jaws, let’s begin. | 合上嘴巴 我们开始行动 |
[25:35] | Ridgefield Gators gonna win, win, win! | 里奇菲尔德 鳄鱼 胜利 胜利 胜利 |
[25:37] | Go… Gators! | 加油 鳄鱼 |
[25:45] | – Unbelievable! – I haven’t done that in 30 years! | -难以置信 -我都三十年没跳了 |
[25:49] | Boy, the two of you together again. | 上帝 你们俩又相聚了 |
[25:52] | Must feel like you’re right back at Ridgefield High. | 肯定有回到里奇菲尔德高中的感觉吧 |
[25:55] | Oh, yes, it feels… just like old times. | 是啊 没错 往事如昔啊 |
[25:59] | – Whoo! Gator Power! – Mom! | -鳄鱼力量 -妈妈 |
[26:07] | – All I want is an apology. – You can’t prove it was me. | -我想要的就是句道歉 -你不能证明那是我 |
[26:10] | I suppose I should commend Joanna for changing her life | 我是不是该赞美下吉安娜新的生活方式 |
[26:16] | and just do what Mom says and forget about it and move on. | 就像妈妈说的那样 忘掉过去 继续向前 |
[26:21] | Yeah. You know, that’s probably a good idea. | 不错 听起来是个好主意 |
[26:24] | I mean, you two are roommates now. | 你俩现在可是室友了 |
[26:28] | Ben! | 本 |
[26:29] | – Thank you. – Let me help you. | -谢谢 -我来帮你 |
[26:32] | How gallant. | 多体贴啊 |
[26:36] | You know, Joanna is my only family now, and… | 吉安娜是我的唯一家人 |
[26:40] | …it’s been hard to | 很难想象 |
[26:41] | imagine this wedding without her parents here. | 她的父母无法出席婚礼 |
[26:43] | – Of course. – So it means the world to me to be able | -当然 -所以对于我来说 |
[26:46] | to share it with you and your beautiful family. | 能和你们温馨一家分享 真是荣幸啊 |
[26:48] | It means a lot to us, too. | 我们也感到十分荣幸 |
[26:53] | – Good night. – Good night, Ramona. | -晚安 -晚安 雷蒙娜 |
[26:58] | – Well, that was normal. Right? – Yeah. You seem surprised. | -我表现得很正常吧 -对 你看起来很惊讶 |
[27:04] | You two were friends, weren’t you? | 你们俩原来是朋友吧 |
[27:06] | Yeah, we were best friends. | 是啊 好朋友 |
[27:07] | Yeah, all the way through grade school, | 从小学开始就是了 |
[27:09] | and then we were close in high school. | 到高中的时候 就更加要好了 |
[27:12] | Right up until our senior prom, and… | 直到高三的舞会 |
[27:15] | …then she… she kind of had a little breakdown, | 她 有点 崩溃 |
[27:20] | and something happened, and I… | 因为一些事 我 |
[27:22] | She said she never wanted to see me again. | 她说她以后再也不想见到我了 |
[27:24] | I don’t know what happened, really. | 我也不知道 怎么回事 |
[27:27] | Honey, it was… That’s a long time ago. | 宝贝 那已经过去很久了 |
[27:30] | And you always say everyone deserves a second chance. | 你不是常说 每个人都有改过自新的机会吗 |
[27:33] | So stop worrying about it. | 所以不用担心了 |
[27:35] | You honestly don’t remember me from high school? | 老实说 你真不记得我是你高中同学吗 |
[27:38] | Uh… | 这个 |
[27:40] | No, I… I’m so sorry. | 真不记得了 |
[27:43] | High school was such a blur. Please don’t take it personally. | 高中的记忆有点模糊了 我不是针对你 |
[27:49] | Slumber party! Oh, look at you two. | 睡衣聚会 看看你俩 |
[27:52] | Now, I’m not interrupting any pillow fights, am I? | 我没打断你们的枕头大战吧 |
[27:56] | – Not yet. – I just came to say goodnight | -没有 -我就是过来 说声晚安 |
[27:59] | to my lady. | 送你的 |
[28:01] | – My favorite! – Yeah? | -我的最爱 -是吧 |
[28:04] | – Does that smell good? – Don’t you just love this? | -闻起来香吗 -你能不爱这一幕吗 |
[28:07] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 我回避下 |
[28:22] | Wow. Love what you’ve done with the place. | 你这么布置 我好喜欢 |
[28:27] | Oh, my curtains! Did you know I made those from scratch? | 我的窗帘 这可是我亲手织的 |
[28:33] | Uh, yeah. I thought you said you were going to bed. | 知道 我以为你去睡觉了呢 |
[28:38] | My room is a little crowded right now. | 我的房间 今晚有点挤 |
[28:41] | I thought I would just hang up here with you, if that’s cool. | 可以的话 我想在你这儿混一晚上 |
[28:46] | Yeah. It’s cool. | 没问题 |
[28:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | I thought you said his sister was hot. | 你不是说你姐姐很性感吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, I accept. | 我接受 |
[29:04] | – Mark, do you remember Denmark? – Of course I do. | -马克 你还记得丹麦之旅吗 -当然记得 |
[29:06] | – Yeah. – I was there. | -是啊 -我在这 |
[29:08] | I know. Do you remember the room service? | 你还记得那次的客房服务吗 |
[29:10] | No, I really don’t. | 不记得了 |
[29:12] | – Hey! Good morning, sunshine. – Hey. | -早上好 宝贝 -早 |
[29:15] | Oh, Coco Puff, there’s my boy! | 可可泡芙 我的好狗狗 |
[29:19] | Coco Puff, no! We do not growl at guests. | 可可泡芙 不许对着客人乱叫 |
[29:23] | I am so sorry. He’ll warm up to you. | 不好意思 它很快会跟你熟起来的 |
[29:26] | He probably just doesn’t recognize you. | 应该还没认出你来 |
[29:29] | Yeah. I get that a lot. | 我完全明白 |
[29:32] | Check it out, Marni. The Hawaii trip. | 快看 玛妮 夏威夷之旅 |
[29:36] | Remember when you got nailed in the face by that baby octopus. | 看你的脸被小章鱼扒在上面的样子 |
[29:39] | You were like… It wouldn’t come off! | 你就像是 就是弄不下来 |
[29:42] | She was so sad. She was so brave, though. She was so brave. | 她伤心死了 尽管她很勇敢 很勇敢 |
[29:47] | – Let’s turn the page. – Um, hello, we need to go right now. | -翻页吧 -好了 我们现在得走了 |
[29:52] | Because we have a lot to do before our dance lesson. | 因为去舞蹈课之前我们还有很多事要做 |
[29:54] | – Dance lesson? – If the bride and groom want dancing, | -舞蹈课 -如果新郎新娘想要跳舞 |
[29:57] | we’re gonna give them dancing. Hey! | 我们就要让他们好好跳上一次 |
[29:59] | That means you need to pick up Grandma. | 那就意味着你要去接奶奶 |
[30:01] | Oh, honey, she can’t wait to see you. | 宝贝 她等不及要见你了 |
[30:03] | Come on, Coco. Let’s go. | 来吧 可可我们走 |
[30:05] | She really can’t. | 她真的很想见你 |
[30:06] | That was all she would talk about the other day at the mall, Marni. | 那天逛街的时候她说到的全是你 玛妮 |
[30:09] | You go shopping with our grandma? | 你跟奶奶去逛街了 |
[30:10] | Oh, yeah. Bunny and I, we’re like sorority sisters. | 是的 奶奶跟我就像是姐妹会的姐妹 |
[30:13] | All right, ladies, come on. | 好了 女士们 该走了 |
[30:15] | We’re wasting the time. Let’s go. Let’s do it. | 我们这是在浪费时间 我们走吧 |
[30:16] | Yes! I’m so excited about our dance. | 太好了 跳舞真让我兴奋 |
[30:19] | Come on, Marni. Chop-chop. | 快跟上 玛妮 快快 |
[30:21] | Marni, seriously, don’t worry about it. | 玛妮 别担心了 |
[30:23] | You’ll have plenty of time to | 下午新娘送礼会之前 |
[30:24] | wash up before my bridal shower this afternoon. | 我们有的是时间梳洗干净 |
[30:30] | So, Will, how’d you pop the question? | 威尔 你是怎么求婚的 |
[30:34] | I… I proposed in the tree house, actually. | 我 我其实是在树屋里求婚的 |
[30:36] | – Our tree house? – Uh-huh. | -我们的树屋 -是的 |
[30:38] | It’s my wedding gift to Joanna. | 是我给吉安娜的结婚礼物 |
[30:40] | I’m having it moved from Mom and Dad’s to our new place, | 我准备搬去新房子不跟爸妈一起住了 |
[30:42] | once it’s finally built. | 它一建好就搬 |
[30:43] | You’re moving the tree? | 你要把树屋也搬走吗 |
[30:44] | You can’t move the tree house, Will. | 你不能这么做 威尔 |
[30:46] | You and I built that with Dad with our bare hands. | 那可是你我还有爸爸亲手做的 |
[30:48] | That’s like Olsen family history. | 就跟奥尔森家的老故事一样 |
[30:49] | OK, Marni, how about | 好吧 玛妮 要不这样 |
[30:50] | when you come in town, you can come visit it at our place. | 你回来这边的时候 到我那去看它 |
[30:53] | OK? How’s that? | 好吗 怎么样 |
[30:55] | Honey, our song! It’s fate. | 亲爱的 我们的歌 真是命中注定 |
[31:15] | Stop! | 停 |
[31:23] | Sorry. I thought that plastic bag was a kitten. | 抱歉 我把那个塑料袋看成小猫了 |
[31:29] | – What? – Check it out. Ridgefield High. | -什么 -看 里奇菲尔德高中 |
[31:32] | So many… fond memories. | 太多 美好的回忆了 |
[31:37] | But, you know, if I knew then what I know now, | 但是 如果我那时知道现在是这样的话 |
[31:40] | I would’ve done a lot of things differently. | 我肯定会做很多不一样的事 |
[31:43] | How about you, Joanna? Any regrets? | 那你呢 吉安娜 有什么遗憾吗 |
[31:46] | Well, actually, yeah. | 好吧 实际上 有的 |
[31:49] | I mean, if I could start all over, | 我是说 如果我能重新来过 |
[31:51] | I would probably get a head start on | 我大概会变成 |
[31:52] | my community service and charitable outreach programs. | 社区服务和慈善活动里的活跃分子吧 |
[31:58] | I would’ve had a boyfriend. | 我大概会交个男友 |
[31:59] | You probably had lots of boyfriends, right, Joanna? | 你应该有一大堆男友 对吧 吉安娜 |
[32:03] | No, I wouldn’t say “Lots.” | 没有 没有一大堆 |
[32:05] | I heard that one of the cheerleaders | 我听说有个啦啦队长 |
[32:08] | had a different boyfriend in each school in the district, | 在区里每个学校都有不同的男友 |
[32:10] | and that when she’d bleed one dry, | 当她把一个榨干了 |
[32:12] | she’d just move on to the next one. | 她就再换一个 |
[32:14] | Hey, Joanna, you were on the cheerleading squad. | 吉安娜 你也是啦啦队里的 |
[32:17] | Do you remember who that was? | 你还记得那是谁吗 |
[32:18] | – What’s your point, Marni? – No point. | -你想说什么 玛妮 -没什么 |
[32:21] | Just wondered if she remembered | 就是好奇她还记不记得 |
[32:23] | who this low self-esteem gold-digger was. | 这个没自尊的拜金女是谁而已 |
[32:25] | I heard she even dated the | 我还听说她跟威尔森高中的校长 |
[32:26] | Wilson High School principal for a while. | 也有过那么一段 |
[32:28] | She did not! | 她没有 |
[32:34] | I mean, that’s just a rumor I heard that Judy Karbash made up | 我听说那只是朱迪·卡不什因为嫉妒 |
[32:38] | because she was jealous of said cheerleader. | 啦啦队长编的谣言 |
[32:41] | Do you guys mind if I change the music? | 你们不介意我换首歌吧 |
[32:54] | We are the champions, my friend. | 我们是冠军 我的朋友 |
[33:00] | Love this song! Don’t you guys just love this song? | 爱死这首歌了 你们不觉得吗 |
[33:03] | And we’ll keep on fighting till the end. | 我们要战斗到底 |
[33:10] | We are the champions. We are the champions. | 我们是冠军 我们是冠军 |
[33:16] | No time for losers. | 这世界不属于失败者 |
[33:21] | ’cause we are the champions of the world. | 因为我们是世界之王 |
[33:43] | Joanna! | 吉安娜 |
[33:51] | I said, “‘Cougar? ‘ | 我说 美洲狮[与年轻男人约会的老女人] |
[33:53] | I’m old enough to be your grandmother!” | 我都可以当你的奶奶了 |
[33:58] | Well, we better get going | 好了 该走了 |
[33:59] | if we wanna make it on time for our dance lesson. | 我们可不想在舞蹈课上迟到 |
[34:02] | Bunny, can I help you get ready? | 芭妮 我来帮你准备吧 |
[34:04] | – That would be delightful. – OK. | -太好了 -来吧 |
[34:06] | You know what? You’ve done enough. I’ll help her get ready. | 实际上 你已经做的够多了 让我来 |
[34:08] | Don’t be silly. I’m happy to help Grandma Bunny. | 别傻了 我很高兴能帮芭妮奶奶的忙 |
[34:10] | Well, she’s my Grandma Bunny, by blood. I’ve got this. | 她是我奶奶 亲奶奶 我来 |
[34:15] | They’re fighting over me. | 她们为了我吃醋呢 |
[34:18] | So, Grandma, is there anything I can help you with? | 奶奶 要我帮你做点什么 |
[34:21] | Here, dear. They were a little loose. | 拿着 宝贝 它们有点松了 |
[34:25] | We can’t have them falling out on the dance floor. | 我可不能让它们在舞蹈课上掉地上去 |
[34:27] | I don’t think… I don’t know how. | 我不觉得 我不知道怎么 |
[34:29] | They’re just dentures! Get over it. | 他们只是假牙 别怕 |
[34:31] | Now, and be sure and press hard, dear. | 现在 看准了然后大力点按上去 宝贝 |
[34:34] | We need a tight seal. | 让它紧紧的安上 |
[34:35] | I might be kissing later. | 说不定晚点会有人要亲我 |
[34:39] | – OK. – There we go. OK. | -好吧 -来了 搞定 |
[34:48] | – Oh, seriously? – Oh, dear! | -不是吧 -天呐 |
[34:53] | I can fix that. | 我来帮你 |
[34:55] | – Now, hold still. – Grandma, no! | -伸着别动 -奶奶 别剪 |
[35:02] | I really gotta give you credit. | 我真该给你颁个奖 |
[35:03] | You’ve got this whole good girl act down to a T, don’t you? | 好女孩演得真够像的 |
[35:07] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[35:07] | You even had me believing that you didn’t remember who I was. | 我差点就相信了你根本不记得我是谁 |
[35:10] | But We Are The Champions? | 但 我们是冠军 |
[35:12] | You really showed your true colors, didn’t you, JJ? | 露出你的狐狸尾巴了 不是吗 吉吉 |
[35:15] | Joanna. | 吉安娜 |
[35:17] | Tim! | 提姆 |
[35:21] | Oh… Tim! | 提姆 |
[35:23] | – Wow! You look well! – Thank you. | -你看起来真不错 -谢谢 |
[35:28] | Thank you for saying that. You… Wow. | 谢谢你这么说 你 |
[35:31] | I wasn’t expecting to see you. What… how… | 我没想到会见到你 怎么 |
[35:35] | Well, you look… You changed your hair. | 你看起来 你换发型了 |
[35:37] | No, I didn’t, but Tim, this is Will, Marni and Grandma Bunny. | 我没换 提姆 这是威尔 玛妮还有芭妮奶奶 |
[35:41] | We go way back. | 我们是老朋友 |
[35:42] | Way back. Seattle Space Needle. | 老朋友了 西雅图太空针塔 |
[35:45] | It was really great seeing you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[35:47] | – Oh, my gosh. – It’s awesome. | -我的天呐 -真是太巧了 |
[35:49] | I mean, but, unfortunately, we’ve gotta get going. So… | 但是 我们现在得走了 所以 |
[35:51] | We don’t need to rush. | 我们不着急 |
[35:52] | They’re not gonna start without you guys. | 你们没到他们肯定不会开始的 |
[35:53] | Let’s talk to Tim and hear about way back. | 跟提姆聊聊 叙叙旧 |
[35:56] | What is your phone number? | 你电话多少 |
[35:57] | Someone keeps blocking your number on my phone. | 我总是打不通你电话 |
[36:00] | I think it’s a glitch. | 应该是什么故障吧 |
[36:01] | It’s 555-0172. | 是555-0172 |
[36:03] | That’s my cell. I’m also on Facebook. And the Twitter. | 那是我的电话 我还有脸谱和推特账号 |
[36:08] | What about you, Joanna? Do you Twitter? | 那你呢 吉安娜 你也玩推特吗 |
[36:10] | Can we Twitter together? | 我们可以一起聊聊不 |
[36:11] | You wanna, maybe… I have a pool. | 还是 我有个泳池 |
[36:13] | You wanna catch a movie sometime? | 或者你想什么时候去看电影 |
[36:15] | Tim, Will and I are getting married. | 提姆 我跟威尔要结婚了 |
[36:18] | – I hadn’t heard about this. – Yup, this Saturday. | -我怎么没听说 -就这个周六 |
[36:23] | – This Saturday? – Hm-hm. | -这个周六 -是的 |
[36:25] | That is great! That is so soon for a marriage. | 太好了 这么快就结婚了 |
[36:28] | That is so soon. Lovebirds. | 真快 小鸳鸯们 |
[36:31] | That is great. Gotta give you one of these, then. | 真是太好了 一定要给你个这个 |
[36:36] | Married to… And you’re sure that’s this Saturday? | 结婚 你确定是这个周六 |
[36:39] | Hey, man. Keep it real. | 伙计 好好把握 |
[36:41] | And you got a terrific girl here. Move. | 她是个好女孩 快去吧 |
[36:46] | Bye, Tim. Call me! | 再见 提姆 记得给我电话 |
[36:49] | That was awkward. We dated in college. | 感觉真怪 我们大学的时候交往过 |
[36:53] | Long story. Right. We’re not gonna go into that. | 说来话长了 下次再讲 |
[36:55] | – Let’s go dance! – You guys dated? | -我们跳舞去 -你们交往过 |
[36:59] | Oh! Here they are. Hi! | 他们来了 |
[37:02] | It’s happening! | 这一切都是真的 |
[37:04] | Marni! Did you get a haircut? | 玛妮 你剪头发了吗 |
[37:07] | You did. Let me see! It’s, um… It’s cute. | 你剪头发了 让我看看 还挺可爱的 |
[37:13] | It’s cute, bangs. | 挺可爱的刘海 |
[37:14] | You haven’t had bangs since high school. | 你高中以后就再没留过刘海了 |
[37:16] | – I know. – It’s cute. How was Grandma’s? | -我知道 -很可爱 奶奶怎么样 |
[37:20] | It was fun… | 挺有趣的 |
[37:21] | when Grandma wasn’t fawning all over her new BFF, Joanna. | 除了奶奶讨好她的新死党吉安娜的时候 |
[37:25] | Honey. Your grandma loves you. | 宝贝 奶奶最疼你了 |
[37:30] | Don’t turn everything into a competition. | 别什么事都拿来比 |
[37:32] | Hola, everyone! I am so sorry I’m late. | 大家好[西班牙语] 真抱歉我迟到了 |
[37:37] | Oh, look at this! | 看看这 |
[37:41] | Oh, Gail, when was the last time we danced together? | 盖尔 我们离上一次一起跳舞都多久了 |
[37:44] | Could it have been… prom? | 是毕业舞会那次吧 |
[37:49] | Is that what you’re wearing? | 你就穿这个跳吗 |
[37:52] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[37:53] | You know what I love | 我真喜欢 |
[37:54] | about your look is it’s so… sporty. | 你这身运动的打扮 |
[37:57] | – Thank you. – So American. | -谢谢 -很有美国味 |
[38:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, your wedding extraordinator, | 女士们先生们 你们的婚礼策划人 |
[38:07] | Miss Georgia King! | 乔治亚·金小姐 |
[38:55] | Heart! | 心 |
[39:02] | – Brava. – Yes! | -漂亮 -真棒 |
[39:04] | Oh… Bonjour. Guten tag. Hola. Aloha. Konichiwa. | 你们好[法语 德语 西语 夏威夷语 日语] |
[39:09] | Hi, y’all. I’m Georgia King. | 你们好 我是乔治亚·金 |
[39:11] | And I am your wedding extraordinator. | 我是你们的婚礼策划人 |
[39:16] | And this lovely man to my right | 而我身边这位可爱的男士 |
[39:19] | is the owner of this Off-Broadway dance studio, | 就是这间非百老汇舞蹈室的主人 |
[39:22] | and my personal helper, Timothy. | 和我私人的助手 提姆泰 |
[39:25] | Oh, look, it’s Tim! | 看 是提姆 |
[39:27] | I want you to think of me as the engine room to your Love Boat. | 你们要把我想象成你们爱之船的马达 |
[39:31] | And our first “Port of call” is the crucial wedding dance. | 这第一段” 爱之港” 是婚礼上最重要的舞蹈 |
[39:35] | Now, since Will and Joanna first said “I love you” At the Mardi Gras, | 鉴于威尔和吉安娜的第一次表白是在狂欢节 |
[39:40] | I have choreographed a Brazilian Carnival Lambada dance number. | 我精心设计了一个巴西嘉年华 伦巴达的舞蹈节奏 |
[39:46] | Now, this dance number is the forbidden dance | 这是一种禁舞 |
[39:48] | that bestows good luck and fertility on the happy couple. | 它会带给新人好运和早生贵子的祝愿 |
[39:50] | And now, I’m gonna teach it to all y’all. | 现在 我来教你们怎么跳 |
[39:53] | Do you get what I’m sayin’? | 都听明白了吗 |
[39:55] | All right! Let’s get this party started! | 好了 我们快开始吧 |
[40:06] | Oh, Marni! I’m so sorry. | 玛妮 真抱歉 |
[40:08] | We were expecting more people. | 我们以为还有别人会来的 |
[40:09] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心了 |
[40:11] | – Olsen! – Charlie! You made it! | -奥尔森 -查理 你来了 |
[40:14] | Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. The flight was delayed… | 真抱歉我来晚了 飞机晚点了 |
[40:17] | Don’t even worry about it. Marni, you remember Charlie, right? | 没关系 玛妮 你记得查理的对吧 |
[40:30] | Uh… sorta. | 有点印象 |
[40:32] | Come here, you! Come here, man. | 过来 来 |
[40:37] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[40:38] | You, too. | 见到你也是 |
[40:41] | Marni! Ah! | 玛妮 |
[40:44] | Wow. You look… grown-up! | 女大十八变! |
[40:47] | That’s what I did. Couldn’t stop it. | 是啊 想停都停不下来 |
[40:50] | At last! | 最后 |
[40:53] | For every lovely lady, there is a gentleman. | 每一位可爱的女士 都有一位绅士陪同 |
[40:56] | Marcie, I want you to dance with Charlie. | 小妹 你跟查理一起跳 |
[40:59] | And, you two, I want you to work on that bride and groom dance. | 你们俩 好好练练新人舞 |
[41:02] | Right over there. I’m gonna come help you. | 去那边 我来教你们 |
[41:05] | Just right that way, that’s it. | 就是那样 没错 |
[41:07] | Remember, you’re a swan. Long neck. | 记住你是只天鹅 你有优美的长脖颈 |
[41:14] | You might wanna bend your knees a little bit there. | 这里你的膝盖要弯一点 |
[41:17] | It’s… it’s the Lambada, not the foxtrot. | 这是伦巴达 不是狐步舞 |
[41:19] | – Oh, OK. – He’s acting like it’s a foxtrot. | -好的 -他都跳成狐步舞了 |
[41:23] | So, what am I doing? | 我要怎么做 |
[41:26] | Uh, I’ll just teach you what we learned. It’s… your left hand, | 我教下你我们刚学的 你的左手 |
[41:30] | foot, goes… forward, together, back and together. | 脚 向前 回来再向后再回来 |
[41:35] | Forward and together, back and together. | 向前 回来 再向后再回来 |
[41:38] | Don’t be intimidated. I’ve had two hours more practice. | 别怕 我都练了两个多小时了 |
[41:40] | Oh, OK. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[41:43] | Mind if I drive for a while? | 陪我来一段好吗 |
[41:57] | I mean, what is she trying to prove? | 她到底想证明什么 |
[41:59] | – Well, if I had her body… – You’d what? | -如果我抱着她…-你怎么 |
[42:01] | I’d shut my mouth before the next stupid thing comes out. | 我还是闭嘴吧 免得祸从口出 |
[42:05] | Don’t try this at home. It’s strictly for professionals. | 非专业人士请勿在家模仿 |
[42:18] | Right and left, and right and left. | 右左 再右左 |
[42:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:58] | Oh, forget this. Mark, “Byer Flyer,” | 差点把这个忘了 马克 拜尔之跃 |
[43:02] | On my count. Spot me. | 听我口令 接好我 |
[43:03] | – What? – Tim! | -什么 -提姆 |
[43:11] | – You ready? – No! | -准备好了吗 -没 |
[43:28] | Two scoops of crazy with a side of coo-coo-cachoo. | 怎么叠到一块了 哎呀呀呀 |
[43:32] | I guess this means you didn’t get your apology, huh? | 看来你没得到道歉 |
[43:35] | I don’t think there’s gonna be an apology. | 我不觉得会有道歉了 |
[43:37] | But she remembers me. | 但是她记得我 |
[43:39] | Oh, yeah, and this is all just part of her little act. | 这都只是她小把戏里的一部分 |
[43:43] | Everybody loves a good story, | 大家都喜欢美好的故事 |
[43:44] | and that’s exactly what she’s giving ’em. | 所以她就给他们一个美好的故事 |
[43:46] | She has got Will totally brainwashed. | 她把威尔完全洗脑了 |
[43:49] | Come on, Marni. | 好了 玛妮 |
[43:50] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting? | 你不觉得你有点反应过度了吗 |
[43:52] | He’s giving her the tree house. | 他要把树屋送给她 |
[43:56] | What? | 什么 |
[44:13] | Ben! I need to leave a little early for baseball practice. | 本 我得早点送你去参加棒球训练 |
[44:16] | I’m gonna run by Ramona’s hotel! | 我要去下雷蒙娜的酒店 |
[44:18] | We’ll leave in about five minutes, OK? | 我们五分钟后出发行吗 |
[44:21] | We gotta save him, Benny. | 我们得救他 本 |
[44:23] | Will has protected us his entire life. | 一直以来都是威尔在保护我们 |
[44:25] | Now, it’s our turn to protect him. | 现在轮到我们保护他了 |
[44:27] | What are we supposed to do, Marni? | 我们要怎么做 玛妮 |
[44:29] | He’s getting married in, like, 48 hours. | 他再过四十八个小时就要结婚了 |
[44:32] | Ben. Ben. In PR, | 本 本 做公关的话 |
[44:34] | 48 hours is a lifetime. | 四十八小时有你一辈子那么长了 |
[44:37] | All we have to do is isolate the problem, | 我们要做的就是分类问题 |
[44:40] | calculate a plan and institute a solution. | 制定计划然后找出解决方法 |
[44:45] | We gotta get him alone. | 我们得在他一个人的时候干 |
[44:48] | Hey, Will. What are you doing right now? Can I talk to you? | 威尔 在干嘛呢 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[44:51] | Actually, can it wait? Because Joanna’s gonna be back soon, | 能不能晚点再说 吉安娜快回来了 |
[44:54] | and I wanna sneak in a quick run here. – No way! | -我还想跑会步 -不是吧 |
[44:56] | I was just thinking that… | 我刚才也想 |
[44:57] | that I need to sneak in a run. I’ll come with you. | 去跑跑呢 我跟你一块去 |
[45:00] | Yeah, OK, great, Marn, but I’m warning you, | 好吧 小妹 事先说好了 |
[45:02] | I’m training for a marathon. Five miles OK? | 我可是在准备马拉松 五英里你行吗 |
[45:04] | Uh… This is so weird. It’s like we’re twins! | 心有灵犀啊 我们简直就是双胞胎 |
[45:08] | I’m actually training for a triathlon, | 其实我是在准备铁人三项 |
[45:10] | which is a little bit harder, | 比马拉松还难点 |
[45:11] | but five miles is perfect. | 不过五英里刚刚好 |
[45:18] | – Charlie! Are you ready? – Charlie? | -查理 你好了吗 -查理 |
[45:26] | – You all right? – Oh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[45:28] | No, I’m just stretching my hamstrings, you know. Safety first. | 没事 我只是拉拉筋 安全第一嘛 |
[45:35] | There’s someone at the door. Hold on. | 有人敲门 等等 |
[45:42] | Ramona, I’m sorry to just sort of barge in. | 雷蒙娜 真抱歉没先跟你说就来了 |
[45:45] | I just, I was kind of hoping… Do you have a minute? | 我只是希望 你有空吗 |
[45:49] | Oh, yes, absolutely. Come in. | 当然有 进来吧 |
[45:51] | Wonderful. Thanks. 1 00:45:55,627 –> 00:45:57,336 – I’m on the phone. – Oh, you know what? | 太好了 谢谢 -我在接电话 -我其实 |
[45:55] | – I’m on the phone. – Oh, you know what? | -我在接电话 -我其实 |
[45:57] | I need to use the restroom. It was a long drive. | 是来借洗手间的 开车开太久了 |
[46:00] | It’s, um… up the stairs and to the left. | 洗手间 上楼左拐 |
[46:03] | Wow. OK. | 好的 |
[46:07] | Hi. Sorry, Will’s mother… | 抱歉 威尔的母亲 |
[46:55] | No! No! No. | 不 不 不 |
[47:04] | No! | 不 |
[47:08] | No! | 不 |
[47:14] | Oh, come on. | 别呀 |
[47:30] | Well, your lawyer has the paperwork, | 好吧 你律师那儿有文件 |
[47:33] | so, um… that’s that. | 所以 就这么着吧 |
[47:44] | Ramona? | 雷蒙娜 |
[47:48] | Is everything OK? | 你没事吧 |
[47:51] | Oh, yes. | 没事 |
[47:53] | You know, Ridgefield gives me such terrible allergies. | 我一来里奇菲尔德就严重过敏 |
[48:01] | Did you take a shower? | 你刚洗澡了吗 |
[48:05] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[48:06] | Yes, I did. | 是洗了一下 |
[48:10] | I did. I did. I hope you don’t mind. I… | 确实 你别介意啊 我 |
[48:15] | Really I just came by because… | 真的 我过来只是因为… |
[48:20] | …I believe in closure. | 我想做个了断 |
[48:22] | And I just wanted to come by here | 我只想过来 |
[48:26] | and tell you that whatever happened between us | 告诉你 无论我们之间发生了什么 |
[48:31] | is in the past, and as far as I’m concerned… | 都已经是过去了 对我来说 |
[48:37] | …it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[48:39] | Well, I appreciate that. Good for you, Gail. Brava. | 谢了 盖尔 你还真是宽宏大量啊 |
[48:44] | So we’re good, right? We’re… | 我们和好了 对吧 我们… |
[48:47] | perfect | 关系好极了 |
[48:49] | – Is that good? – Yes. | -这样很好 对吧 -很好 |
[48:51] | Good. | 真好 |
[48:57] | I should take that, so… Thanks for stopping by and… | 我得接下电话 所以 感谢你特地过来还… |
[49:05] | – See you later. – Alligator. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[49:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[49:17] | Sven? Guten tag. How are you? | 斯文吗 早上好 你还好吗 |
[49:33] | – How you holding up, champ? – Oh, great! | -你还好吧 冠军小姐 -太爽了 |
[49:36] | I love it. I love running! | 我爱跑步 我太爱跑步了 |
[49:41] | Hey, Will. Earlier, at the house, | 威尔 刚刚在屋里 |
[49:43] | I wanted to talk to you about Joanna. | 我本来想和你聊聊吉安娜 |
[49:45] | Actually, I’m glad you’re bringing this up. | 很高兴你主动要谈这事 |
[49:47] | – You are? Good. – Yeah, sure. I mean, Marn, | -真的吗 太好了 -当然啦 我的意思是 小妹 |
[49:49] | – how can we not talk about this, right? – Right! Because | -这个话题怎么能不聊呢 对吧 -没错 因为 |
[49:52] | she’s not just marrying you, Will, she’s marrying all of us. | 她以后不只是你老婆 还是我们的家人 |
[49:54] | – We all have to put up with her. – But I couldn’t do it | -她有啥毛病我们都得忍着 -但如果你不支持 |
[49:56] | unless I knew I had your support on this thing. | 我是不会娶她进门的 |
[49:58] | In that case, Will, William… | 这样的话 威尔 威廉 |
[50:02] | – Cramp! – I know what you’re about to say, | -抽筋了 -我知道你要说什么 |
[50:04] | and it means the world | 你敞开心扉 |
[50:05] | to me that you’d actually open up your heart | 把她当一家人看 |
[50:08] | and bring her into our family like that. Seriously. | 对我来说非常重要 真的 |
[50:10] | What’s going on, kids? | 怎么啦 小朋友们 |
[50:11] | I thought we were training for a marathon. | 我们这是练马拉松呢 |
[50:12] | – Charlie! – Hey, you cool with this pace, Marni? | -查理 -好呀 这个速度行吗 玛妮 |
[50:15] | – Yeah! – You sure? | -当然 -你确定 |
[50:16] | – Oh, yeah. It’s good. – In that case, | -太好了 -这样的话 |
[50:18] | – what do you say we sprint to the end! – Let’s do it. | -我们一路跑回去怎样 -冲啊 |
[50:21] | – Yeah? Let’s go! – Yeah? Yeah… | -行吗 冲啊 -好 |
[50:24] | Whoo! Come on! | 快点儿 |
[50:31] | Maybe I’ll give you guys a head start. | 你们先跑几步 |
[50:43] | Come on, honey, come on. Here, sit here. | 来 宝贝 来 坐这边 |
[50:46] | – Watch my carpet. – Ow! Make the burning stop! | -小心地毯 -烧死我了 |
[50:49] | I’ll get Marni one of my back pills. One of those babies, | 我去给玛妮拿点我背疼的药 用上一片 |
[50:52] | – she’ll be able to taste sunlight. – Ew, gross! | -她就又活蹦乱跳了 -真恶心 |
[50:55] | – Go get me my rag bag. – Marni, what happened to you? | -把我的袋子拿过来 -玛妮 你怎么了 |
[50:58] | – Uh, I took a shortcut. – Through a woodchipper? | -我本来想抄近道 -从削木机里钻出来吗 |
[51:00] | No, through an ant bed. | 不 是从蚂蚁窝 |
[51:02] | I knew we shouldn’t have left her. | 我就知道不该丢下她 |
[51:04] | Oh, Charlie. You’re here. | 查理 你也在啊 |
[51:05] | I’m here, actually. Blurred vision. That can’t be good. | 我在这儿啊 视力下降 这可不好啊 |
[51:09] | No. Ants carried away her contacts. | 没事 是蚂蚁把她隐形眼镜叼走了 |
[51:12] | – What kind of ants were they? – I forgot to ask them, | -什么蚂蚁 -我忘了问它们了 |
[51:14] | but I will next time. And, really, | 下次一定 真的 |
[51:16] | this is not a big deal, you guys. I’m fine. | 没啥大惊小怪的 同志们 我没事啦 |
[51:18] | She’s not. The bad news is she hurt her leg. | 听她瞎说 主要是她伤着脚了 |
[51:20] | The good news is she can’t feel it ’cause of the ant bites. | 好消息是蚂蚁咬得她不觉得脚痛了 |
[51:22] | Mom, stop being so dramatic. It’s not… | 妈 别说这么邪乎 没有 |
[51:25] | – That did not sound good. – Uh, you know what? | -听上去不妙啊 -你知道吗 |
[51:28] | That was completely my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[51:29] | I shouldn’t have been standing here. | 我刚才不该站这儿 |
[51:30] | – I’m sorry. I can take care of these… – No, no, no, no… | -抱歉 我来处理吧 -不 不 不 |
[51:32] | – OK, | 我来吧 |
[51:34] | I’m actually gonna get you to a safety zone. | 我真得给你腾出个安全地带来 |
[51:37] | That looked like it hurts. | 好像挺疼的 |
[51:38] | You guys will not believe what just happened. I think my… | 说了你们肯定不信 我觉得我的 |
[51:41] | – So itchy everywhere! – What is going on? | -到处都痒 -怎么回事 |
[51:43] | – Marni fell into an ant bed. – Oh, no. | -玛妮掉蚁穴了 -不 不 |
[51:46] | Well, with this many bites, she could go into anaphylactic shock. | 咬的这么厉害 可能会过敏性休克的 |
[51:48] | – You’re the nurse. What should we do? – We need lard. Stat! | -你是护士 我们该怎么做 -拿点儿油过来 马上 |
[51:51] | – I need lard, Stat! – Who are you talking to? | -给我拿点儿猪油 马上 -你到底在叫谁啊[误认为Stat是个人] |
[52:11] | There you go. Get her, Coco! Get her, Coco! | 行啊你 去她那边 可可 去找她 可可 |
[52:27] | Honey, stop with the picking. You look fine. | 亲爱的 别照啦 你这样很好啊 |
[52:30] | How lucky for me, | 我还真幸运 |
[52:31] | that you kept my glasses from tenth grade. | 初中眼镜您还收着呢 |
[52:33] | Well, I can’t get your contacts until tomorrow morning. | 隐形眼镜明天上午才能拿 |
[52:37] | I thought you’d like to see. | 你不想当睁眼瞎吧 |
[52:42] | Look at them, Mom! They look like pimples! | 妈 你看我脸上 跟脓包似的 |
[52:46] | And my bangs? It’s literally | 还有这个破刘海 我简直是 |
[52:48] | like nothing has changed since high school. | 一夜回到大学前 |
[52:50] | Marni, I know. But they’re just ant bites, | 玛妮 我知道 那是蚂蚁咬的 |
[52:54] | and they will go away. | 很快会消的 |
[52:57] | And, before you know it, everything’s gonna be fine, | 慢慢 一切都会好起来 |
[53:00] | and you’re gonna live happily ever after. | 从此过着幸福快乐的生活 |
[53:03] | “Happily ever after” is in fairy tales, Mom. | 妈 这话都是童话里骗小孩的 |
[53:06] | High school was a horror movie. | 我的高中生活就是部恐怖片 |
[53:08] | This weekend is the sequel. | 这几天就是它的续集 |
[53:10] | It’s times like this that I like to then go back to beginning… | 不过话说回来… |
[53:13] | Mom, do you always have to offer up | 妈 你一定要跟我说 |
[53:15] | some sweet little perfect nugget of self-help advice? | 这些冠冕堂皇的励志的话吗 |
[53:18] | Because I’m just really not in the mood. | 我现在真没心情听 |
[53:20] | Well, someday you’re gonna appreciate my wisdom. | 总有一天你会为你妈妈的智慧所折服 |
[53:39] | Marni, being a mom is hard. There is no rule book. | 玛妮 当妈的不容易啊 没有教材可以参考 |
[53:44] | Every day, you wake up and hope… | 每天你一睁开眼 总是忐忑不安 |
[53:47] | You have to trust your instincts | 一方面要跟着感觉走 |
[53:48] | and hope you’re not messing up your kids. | 另一方面还要小心别教坏小孩 |
[53:51] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 压力很大 |
[53:52] | And I feel a profound sense of responsibility that… | 我有一种强烈的责任感 |
[53:56] | …that everything I do | 我做的每件事 |
[53:58] | greatly affects you and your brothers’ lives. | 都会对你和你哥哥的一生造成很大的影响 |
[54:02] | – And that’s why I want you to know | -我告诉你这些 是要让你明白 |
[54:04] | that what I’m about to do is deeply, | 我接下来的行为是多么 |
[54:08] | deeply… wrong! | 多么的错误 |
[54:13] | – Mom, what are you doing? – Oh, you know I hate being late! | -妈 你干嘛啊 -我最恨慢半拍 |
[54:17] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[54:28] | Bonjour, guten tag, hola, aloha, konichiwa! | 你们好[法语 德语 西语 夏威夷语 日语] |
[54:32] | Hi, y’all. | 大家早上好 |
[54:33] | Welcome to Joanna’s bridal shower. | 欢迎来到吉安娜的婚前派对 |
[54:40] | Now, listen, ladies. | 请听好 各位女士 |
[54:42] | Will and Joanna first met on the beach. | 威尔和吉安娜初次邂逅在沙滩上 |
[54:44] | So it seems only fitting that | 所以这段甜蜜婚姻最最适合的起点 |
[54:46] | we begin their wedding story in a sea of love. | 莫过于大海的浪漫怀抱 |
[54:49] | Viva la romance. Enjoy it, enjoy it. | 浪漫万岁 各位尽情狂欢 玩得开心 |
[54:55] | A little over the top. | 要不要这么夸张 |
[54:56] | I’m gonna just check on your grandma, OK? | 我去看看你奶奶 |
[54:58] | – OK. – You OK? | -好 -你自己行吗 |
[54:59] | – Yep. – All right. Hi, Mom. | -好的 -行 妈妈 |
[55:10] | Oh! Marni, there you are! I was getting worried. | 玛妮 你来啦 我刚还在担心你呢 |
[55:13] | Girls, girls, this is Will’s sister, Marni. | 姐妹们 这位是威尔的妹妹 玛妮 |
[55:16] | She actually graduated from Ridgefield High with us. | 她跟我们是里奇菲尔德高中同一届毕业的呢 |
[55:19] | Oh, right. I remember you. | 对哦 我记得你 |
[55:21] | We were in… homeroom together. | 我们一起被训过话 |
[55:24] | History, fifth period, Mrs. Barker. | 历史课 上午第五节 巴克老师 |
[55:28] | But who’s keeping track? | 但谁还管这些陈年老账 |
[55:34] | So when are you guys due? | 你们什么时候生 |
[55:35] | August 23rd. | 八月二十三 |
[55:37] | Wow. Is that such a weird coincidence? | 那还真巧 |
[55:40] | Oh, no, no. We planned it in college. | 不 不 我们大学就计划好了 |
[55:46] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你们说真的啊 |
[55:47] | And Joanna won’t be far behind. | 吉安娜也快了吧 |
[55:49] | You know you will! | 你自己清楚 |
[55:51] | Stop talking about my stomach! | 不许再拿我的肚子说事儿 |
[55:54] | So, how about you, Marni? Any little ones? | 怎么样 玛妮 快有小孩了吗 |
[55:58] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[56:04] | And now I’d like to give a special thanks to my bridesmaids. | 现在我要特别感谢我的伴娘们 |
[56:08] | Thank you for standing by my side this weekend. | 感谢你们这周末陪着我 |
[56:12] | Here’s just a small token of my appreciation. | 这是我的一点心意 |
[56:15] | – That is so sweet. – Oh, so sweet. | -你真是太贴心了 -太贴心了 |
[56:19] | I will cherish this forever. | 我会珍藏一辈子的哦 |
[56:26] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[56:31] | I told your mother Olivia was a terrible middle name. | 我早就跟你妈说奥利维这个名字太烂了 |
[56:38] | Grandma, does it ever get any easier? | 奶奶 不说这个成吗 |
[56:40] | – What, dear? – This! | -什么 亲爱的 -这个 |
[56:43] | – Life, everything. – Marni, don’t let the way | -生活 一切 -玛妮啊 |
[56:47] | those girls treated you bring you down. | 别因为那些女孩对你的态度就灰心丧气 |
[56:50] | We are our experiences. | 经历塑造了我们 |
[56:53] | That terrible time made you the woman you are today. | 那段难熬的日子成就了今天的你 |
[56:56] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[56:59] | You’re absolutely right, Grandma. | 奶奶 你说得太对了 |
[57:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[57:07] | – Amuse-bouche? – Not since college. | -来点小吃吗 -都是年轻人吃的吧 |
[57:15] | Hey, sis. Isn’t this a blast? | 妹妹 没想到吧 |
[57:18] | Look, sis, I’ve had enough of this game. | 听着 姐们儿 我玩儿够了 |
[57:22] | You can make this real easy on yourself. | 你要做的很简单 |
[57:25] | All you have to do is apologize. | 道歉就好 |
[57:26] | If you apologize, I’ll keep my mouth shut about everything. | 如果你道歉 我就不再多说半句 |
[57:29] | Fine. Sorry. | 好呀 抱歉咯 |
[57:33] | That’s it? That… That’s your big apology? | 就这样吗 这 这算好好道歉吗 |
[57:36] | All right. Well, you’ve made your trundle. | 好的 既然你自己挖了个坑 |
[57:40] | Maybe Will should lie in it and hear a few of the details. | 那就让威尔亲自跳下去 看看你到底有多坏 |
[57:45] | I’d think very carefully before I did anything crazy, sis. | 我做任何疯狂的事之前都会三思的 妹妹 |
[57:49] | Who do you honestly think your brother will believe? | 你真觉得你哥会信你吗 |
[57:52] | No. Hm-hm. You’re not doing this to me again. | 不 你别想再对我来这套 |
[57:56] | I am not the same four-eyed, acne-covered girl | 我已经不是高中那个满脸痘痘 |
[57:58] | you pushed around in high school. | 被你推来推去的四眼妹了 |
[58:00] | Really? Have you taken a look in the mirror lately? | 是吗 你最近有好好照照镜子吗 |
[58:30] | I gotta admit, the first few rounds went to Joanna. | 我必须承认 头几个回合吉安娜赢了 |
[58:33] | She played some very good hands. | 她还真有手腕 |
[58:34] | Very good. But I’m glad. | 非常厉害 但这样也好 |
[58:35] | It made me realize that we have to step it up, | 逼我们必须迎头反击 |
[58:38] | take it to a whole new level. | 全面升级行动 |
[58:39] | Whoa. “We?” No, she’s your arch nemesis. | 不是吧 什么叫我们 她只是你的仇人吧 |
[58:44] | I’m not gonna be a part of your evil plan. | 别把我拉下水啊 |
[58:47] | – I’ll give you 20 bucks. – Done. | -我出二十块 -成交 |
[58:51] | Will may not believe his own sister, | 威尔可能不相信他亲妹妹的话 |
[58:54] | but I think he’ll have a hard time not believing his own eyes. | 但他不可能不相信自己的眼睛 |
[58:59] | Start digging. | 开挖 |
[59:03] | Hey, where is Mom? It’s getting kind of late. | 妈妈在哪儿 要迟到了 |
[59:06] | She said she got tied up in town. I’m sure she’s on her way. | 她说城里有点事 肯定已经在路上了 |
[59:08] | Well, with the way she drives, she’ll be here in a second. | 按她那么开车 应该眨眼就到啦 |
[59:11] | – She drives like a maniac. – I know. | -她开车像疯子 -我知道 |
[59:12] | We’re co-hosting this party. She’s got to be here any minute. | 我们是主人 她一会儿就到啦 |
[59:14] | She will. | 会的 |
[59:22] | Honey, you look amazing! | 亲爱的 你实在太美了 |
[59:27] | Stay right there. | 呆着别动 |
[59:29] | Wow! Mom, you look great. | 妈 你也太美了吧 |
[59:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:54] | Sadly, my dress was ruined, | 很遗憾 原来的裙子弄坏了 |
[59:56] | and I had to find a replacement on very short notice. | 我得临时换一件 |
[59:59] | Quick, somebody call Us Weekly. | 快 打电话给美国周刊 |
[1:00:02] | Let’s find out “Who Wore It Best?” | PK一下谁穿更好看 |
[1:00:05] | Joanna! | 吉安娜 |
[1:00:08] | – You look divine! – Aw, thank you. | -你简直是天仙下凡 -谢谢 |
[1:00:15] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[1:00:18] | I’m sorry. What is he doing here? | 抱歉 他来这儿干嘛 |
[1:00:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:00:26] | Look, I hope you guys don’t mind that I invited Tim. | 希望你们别介意我请了他 |
[1:00:30] | Yeah, well, I sorta do. | 我有点介意 |
[1:00:34] | It’s just, it’s so awkward to come to these things alone, | 这种场合落单是挺尴尬的 |
[1:00:36] | and you said that you and Tim were never serious, | 你又说你和提姆之间没什么 |
[1:00:39] | so I figured that it wouldn’t be a big deal. | 所以我觉得没啥大不了的 |
[1:00:43] | I thought… You know what? You’re right. | 我是想 好吧 你说得对 |
[1:00:46] | I should have asked. I’m sorry. | 我应该先问问你的 |
[1:00:48] | Um… I’ll go ask Tim to leave. And that… That will be fine. | 我让提姆走 这样 应该没事了 |
[1:00:51] | You know what? I don’t really care. It’s… I’m used to… | 其实吧 我真的不介意 |
[1:00:54] | …being the solo girl, so it’s… | 反正自己独来独往惯了 所以 |
[1:00:56] | Marni, you don’t have to ask him to leave. | 玛妮 你没必要赶他走 |
[1:00:57] | I mean, Tim can stay. | 提姆完全可以留下来 |
[1:00:58] | – It’s not that big of a deal. – Really? | -没什么啊 -真的吗 |
[1:01:05] | You know, I… I will be right back. | 我 马上回来 |
[1:01:09] | – Thank you. – No biggie. | -谢谢 -小事啦 |
[1:01:26] | – Let’s move that. – I think that’s mine. | -先把这个拿开 -这是我的杯子吧 |
[1:01:29] | – Shh-shh… Danger… – It goes to the right. | -危险 -这样才安全 |
[1:01:32] | – Danger… Ooh, sharp. – Danger… | -危险 太利了 -危险 |
[1:01:36] | – Yes. What are you doing? – Yes. | -对啊 你在干嘛 -就是这样 |
[1:01:38] | I’m just… I’m creating a safe zone for you. | 我给你找个安全的地儿 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, for me? I won’t! I’m not gonna… | 为我吗 我不会 我才不会 |
[1:01:42] | – I’m… I’m totally safe, I promise. – You won’t what? | -我 非常非常安全 我保证 -你才不会什么 |
[1:01:45] | Safe? Ah. My lip, my head and my big toe | 你安全? 我的嘴唇 脑袋 大脚趾 |
[1:01:49] | would beg to differ with that statement. | 都会提出严正抗议的 |
[1:01:51] | There is nothing safe about you, Olsen. | 遇见你就没安全过 奥尔森 |
[1:01:54] | – I got you three times? – Three times. | -我弄伤你三次啊 -整整三次 |
[1:01:55] | – I’m so embarrassed. – One time was my big toe, | -好尴尬 -一次是我的大脚趾 |
[1:01:58] | – my favorite feature on my body. – Oh, no. | -我身上最喜欢的地方 -不是吧 |
[1:02:00] | You have so much flesh on it. | 不是没伤到肉嘛 |
[1:02:01] | It still hurts, to be honest. I know. | 老实说 很疼哦 我自己清楚 |
[1:02:02] | It is the big one. | 就是大脚趾 |
[1:02:06] | I believe this seat is reserved for Tim. Are you a Tim? | 我确定这个位子是给提姆的 您是提姆吗 |
[1:02:10] | – No. – Yeah, it’s a wedding. | -不是 -婚礼的规矩 |
[1:02:12] | You have to sit in the seats that they reserve for you. | 必须对号入座 |
[1:02:14] | It’s not like a normal restaurant or anything. | 又不是餐厅订座什么的 |
[1:02:16] | – That’s my seat, so… – Yeah. Sorry. | -这是我的座 所以 -好吧 抱歉了 |
[1:02:20] | – Yeah. – I have a drink, so you should… | -好 -我拿着饮料 所以你得 |
[1:02:22] | – I’m gonna head over to this table. – OK, I’ll… | -我到那桌去了 -好的 我 |
[1:02:25] | I’m a “Charlie,” By the way. | 对了 我叫查理 |
[1:02:27] | I don’t know where the Charlies are. | 我不知道查什么的该坐哪儿 |
[1:02:28] | It’s not my responsibility. | 也管不着 |
[1:02:29] | I’ll be with the Charlies, if you need me. | 你找我的话 去我们家那桌吧 |
[1:02:31] | I’ll come to over to… after. | 一会找你 |
[1:02:41] | Wow. Uh, thanks, Tim. | 谢啦 提姆 |
[1:02:44] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:02:46] | -It’s an umbrella-drink. -I see that. | -伞酒 -我看出来了 |
[1:02:50] | Joanna and I went to Cancun once. | 我和吉安娜去过一趟坎昆[墨西哥旅游城市] |
[1:02:59] | What are you doing over here all by yourself? | 你一个人在这儿干什么呢 |
[1:03:03] | Oh, nothing. Just missing Mom and Dad. | 没什么 只是有点想念爸妈 |
[1:03:09] | I still can’t believe they aren’t here for this. | 我还是不愿相信他们不能参加我的婚礼 |
[1:03:11] | I mean, I always thought Daddy would walk me down the aisle. | 我一直以为爸爸会陪我走过红毯 |
[1:03:14] | I know, sweetheart. I miss them, too. | 我知道 亲爱的 我也很想他们 |
[1:03:28] | Anything else bothering you? | 还有其他烦心事吗 |
[1:03:33] | – Aunt Mona. – Yeah? | -蒙娜姨妈 -怎么啦 |
[1:03:36] | Have you ever done something you wish you could take back? | 你做过让自己追悔莫及的事吗 |
[1:03:39] | My last two marriages. | 我的上两段婚姻 |
[1:03:41] | And I’m starting to rethink these heels. | 还有我也后悔穿了这双高跟鞋 |
[1:03:46] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[1:03:49] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[1:03:51] | Big, big mistake, and I… | 很大很大的错误 而且我 |
[1:03:55] | I don’t… I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不…我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:03:57] | You’re human, Joanna. Making mistakes is part of what we do. | 你只是个普通人 吉安娜 人人都会犯错 |
[1:04:01] | It’s how we go about fixing them that matters. | 就看我们如何去弥补 |
[1:04:06] | I know that whatever you do, it will be the right thing. OK? | 我相信你一定会做出正确的事 对吗 |
[1:04:13] | I’m so proud of you. And I know your parents are, too. | 我很为你自豪 我知道你父母一定也是 |
[1:04:18] | Yeah, I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[1:04:22] | Bonsoir, guten abend, buenas noches, shalom, konbanwa, | 晚上好[法语 德语 西语 犹太语 日语] |
[1:04:28] | good evening. I’m Georgia King! | 晚上好 我是乔治亚·金 |
[1:04:36] | Will, I have a big surprise for the groom. | 威尔 我有个惊喜要送给新郎 |
[1:04:39] | Tomorrow, you and Joanna are going to give yourselves | 明天 你和吉安娜将通过 |
[1:04:42] | to one another through wedding vows. | 婚礼誓言许诺终身 |
[1:04:44] | But tonight, Joanna is going to pledge herself to you in song. | 但今晚 吉安娜将用唱歌把自己许诺给你 |
[1:04:51] | Honey, what are they doing? | 亲爱的 她们要干嘛呀 |
[1:04:55] | I’m frightened. | 我有点紧张啊 |
[1:05:00] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[1:05:04] | This is for you, Will. I love you so much, baby. | 这是送给你的 威尔 我很爱你 宝贝 |
[1:05:18] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:05:33] | Finally, something she can’t do. | 终于她也有做不好的事情了 |
[1:05:36] | Forget this! | 忽略这一段 |
[1:05:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[1:06:14] | Whoo! | 太棒啦 |
[1:06:18] | My girls are wicked, wicked, we’re slammin’ and we’re jammin’. | 我的女孩淘气顽皮 我们一起拍球灌篮 |
[1:06:21] | So kick it, kick it, this bride is feelin’ butterflies inside. | 来踢球得分 新娘心中紧张激动 |
[1:06:24] | Can’t be denied I’ll make ’em bow, make ’em wow. | 不可否认我要让大家为我折服喝彩 |
[1:06:27] | It’s my wedding day, kiss my man. | 在我的大喜之日 亲吻我的爱人 |
[1:06:29] | Throw some rice and a big buffet, | 举行盛大宴会 |
[1:06:31] | from now on we’re gonna live so happily. | 从今以后我们要幸福生活 |
[1:06:33] | My way’ll make you J-U-M-P. | 我的人生会让你们跳跃起来 |
[1:06:39] | Check it out, | 看过来 |
[1:06:41] | homies want a man, | 人人都想要好男人 |
[1:06:42] | but there’s no man like mine. | 但我的爱人独一无二 |
[1:06:43] | I cannot believe my brother is falling for this. | 真不敢相信我哥哥竟爱上这个 |
[1:06:46] | He’s a miggida-miggida-miggida miggida mac daddy. | 他是个无与伦比的万人迷 |
[1:06:48] | Oh, honey, this is not my first | 亲爱的 这不是我第一次 |
[1:06:50] | barbecue, rodeo or canoe trip. | 策划烤肉宴会 表演或划艇旅行 |
[1:06:52] | I know true love when I see it, | 我可以看出真爱 |
[1:06:53] | and this, my dear sweet bridesmaid, | 这个 我可爱的伴娘 |
[1:06:55] | is true love. Now, come on! | 可是真爱 现在 快动起来 |
[1:06:56] | This is a party! Have fun! | 这可是个派对 玩得开心些 |
[1:06:58] | Jump, uh-huh, uh-huh jump, jump. | 跳起来 跳起来 跳起来 |
[1:07:01] | Bravo! | 太棒啦 |
[1:07:04] | I love you! I love you so much! | 我爱你 我爱死你啦 |
[1:07:07] | Joanna. | 吉安娜 |
[1:07:15] | OK, OK, OK. I knew we were getting a new daughter, | 好了好了 只知道我们将要有个新女儿 |
[1:07:19] | I had no idea we were getting a rap star! | 却不知道她还是个说唱明星 |
[1:07:24] | – Bravo! – Will, I love you. | -太棒啦 -威尔 我爱你 |
[1:07:28] | Your mother and I could not be more proud of you. | 我和你妈妈非常为你自豪 |
[1:07:31] | Not only are you one heck of a lawyer, | 你不仅是个出色的律师 |
[1:07:34] | you are compassionate, you are caring, | 而且还富有同情心 乐于助人 |
[1:07:36] | and, most importantly, you’re honest. | 最重要的是你诚实正直 |
[1:07:39] | To see that you have found someone with all those same qualities | 看到你能找到这般志同道合的爱人 |
[1:07:45] | makes me the happiest man in this room. | 我简直是这个房间里最开心的人 |
[1:07:49] | Joanna, while technically I’m the best man, | 吉安娜 严格来说 我是伴郎[好男人] |
[1:07:52] | you should know that tomorrow the real best man | 但你应该知道 明天真正的好男人 |
[1:07:56] | will be standing right next to you. | 将会站在你的身旁 |
[1:08:01] | – To Will and Joanna. – To Will and Joanna. | -向威尔和吉安娜致敬 -向威尔和吉安娜致敬 |
[1:08:11] | – Will? – Yeah? | -威尔 -怎么了 |
[1:08:12] | I have something I need to tell you. I haven’t… | 我有些事要告诉你 我没有… |
[1:08:14] | – Sure. – I haven’t been totally honest… | -当然 -我没有完全说实话… |
[1:08:16] | Is there anyone else who would like to make a toast? | 还有其他人想要说祝酒词吗 |
[1:08:18] | – Tim does! – Oh, no. | -提姆要说 -不是吧 |
[1:08:23] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:08:33] | Joanna, congratulations on a very special evening. | 吉安娜 在这个特殊的夜晚祝贺你 |
[1:08:36] | I just wanted to say tonight is an amazing occasion, | 我就想说 今晚这是个美妙的时刻 |
[1:08:40] | and it’s special for many reasons. | 而且因为很多原因是特殊的 |
[1:08:42] | One of them being that Joanna and I finally | 其中一个就是吉安娜和我终于 |
[1:08:44] | get to share a rehearsal dinner together. | 可以一起吃预演晚餐了 |
[1:08:47] | Of course, I would rather it had been our rehearsal dinner, | 当然 我更希望这是我俩的预演晚餐 |
[1:08:51] | but beggars can’t be choosers. Um… | 但乞丐哪有选择权 |
[1:08:54] | But in all seriousness, uh… Joanna, | 说正经的 吉安娜 |
[1:08:59] | after many, many, many, many hours of therapy… | 在经过长时间疗伤后 |
[1:09:05] | I know now why you didn’t show up that night. | 我现在知道那天晚上你为什么没有出现了 |
[1:09:07] | The two of you were engaged? | 你们俩定过婚吗 |
[1:09:08] | And I even know that it’s my fault. | 我一直知道是我的错误 |
[1:09:10] | It was right after college. I was young and immature. | 那时我刚大学毕业 又年轻又不成熟 |
[1:09:12] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[1:09:17] | I missed you, Joanna. | 我想你 吉安娜 |
[1:09:21] | I miss your voice, I miss the… | 我想念你的声音 我想念… |
[1:09:23] | Oh, God, she used to make this sound when we would… | 天啊 她过去常发出的那种声音 当我们… |
[1:09:27] | When we would snuggle. | 当我们相互拥抱时 |
[1:09:32] | Remind me to change my phone number. | 提醒我换电话号码 |
[1:09:34] | I got cold feet. He wigged out! | 我太害怕了 他失控了 |
[1:09:36] | – How could you not tell me this? – I’m sorry. | -这些事你怎么能不告诉我 -对不起 |
[1:09:39] | I’d like to dedicate a song to you. | 我想唱首歌献给你 |
[1:09:42] | This was our song. | 这是我们的歌曲 |
[1:09:46] | Overnight scenes, dinner and wine. | 夜晚的美景 晚餐和美酒 |
[1:09:50] | Saturday girls, | 周六的女孩 |
[1:09:53] | I was never in love, never had the time. | 我从未爱过 从未有时间 |
[1:09:57] | In my hustle and hurry world, | 在我忙碌的世界里 |
[1:10:00] | laughing myself to sleep, | 自嘲着睡着 |
[1:10:03] | waking up lonely. | 孤单的醒来 |
[1:10:07] | I needed someone to hold me, Joanna. | 我需要人来抱住我 吉安娜 |
[1:10:12] | Girl, you’re every woman in the world to me. | 女孩 我只对你情有独钟 |
[1:10:20] | You’re my fantasy, you’re my reality. | 你是我的梦想 你是我的现实 |
[1:10:26] | Girl, you’re every woman in the world to me. | 女孩 我只对你情有独钟 |
[1:10:32] | You’re everything I see, | 我的眼里只有你 |
[1:10:35] | you’re everything to me, oh, yeah. | 你就是我的一切 |
[1:10:49] | Thanks, Tim. | 谢谢 提姆 |
[1:10:56] | For that. | 谢谢你的祝酒词 |
[1:10:59] | And now we have a special video | 现在我们要看一段 |
[1:11:00] | for Joanna from the bridal party. | 新人亲友团送给吉安娜的特别视频 |
[1:11:04] | A video? Did you know about this? | 什么视频 你知道吗 |
[1:11:07] | Engaged, Joanna? To that guy? | 和那个家伙订过婚吗 吉安娜 |
[1:11:25] | OK, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[1:11:28] | Hi, I’m JJ Clark and | 我叫吉吉·克拉克 |
[1:11:30] | I’m a senior at Ridgefield High. | 我是瑞德格菲尔德高中的高三学生 |
[1:11:32] | We’re supposed to tell all you losers | 我们是来告诉所有的失败者 |
[1:11:34] | what life is like in 2002, | 2002年的生活是怎样的 |
[1:11:36] | so you can see how much things have changed. | 好让你们知道时代不同了 |
[1:11:38] | How did they find this? | 她们是怎么找到这个的 |
[1:11:40] | Wanna know what life’s like for an 18-year-old in high school? | 想知道18岁女生的高中生活是怎样的吗 |
[1:11:43] | Life is easy. | 生活很简单 |
[1:11:45] | This was for the time capsule. | 这是为时代记录秘藏拍摄的 |
[1:11:47] | They said no one would see it for 50 years. | 他们说在五十年内是不能看的 |
[1:11:50] | I mean, sure you gotta work at it to be number one. | 我是说 当然你要努力争得第一 |
[1:11:53] | But high school’s not brain surgery. It’s more like prison. | 但高中可不是脑外科 它更像监狱 |
[1:11:59] | And, in this prison, I’m the warden. | 在这个监狱里 我就是狱长 |
[1:12:02] | So it’s my job to keep all the inmates in line. | 我的职责就是让这些犯人乖乖听话 |
[1:12:06] | Oh, look, here’s one now. | 快看啊 现在这儿就有一个 |
[1:12:10] | In high school, only the strong survive. | 在高中 只有强者生存 |
[1:12:13] | The meek shall not inherit the earth. | 弱者将从世界上消失 |
[1:12:18] | Moo! | 哞 |
[1:12:24] | High school’s a four-year sentence. | 高中就是四年刑期 |
[1:12:26] | They don’t let you out early for good behavior. | 他们不会因为表现良好就让你提前出狱 |
[1:12:30] | So, take it from me, it’s better to be bad. | 所以听我说 最好做个坏女生 |
[1:12:34] | Out of my way! | 滚开 |
[1:12:49] | Will. I’m so sorry. | 威尔 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:12:54] | I was a stupid kid, | 我那时候是个愚蠢的孩子 |
[1:12:55] | and you know that’s not who I am anymore. | 你知道我现在已经不是那样的人了 |
[1:12:59] | No… | 不… |
[1:13:01] | See, I don’t think | 知道吗 我都不知道 |
[1:13:02] | I know who anyone is anymore, Joanna. | 我到底认得的是谁了 吉安娜 |
[1:13:04] | So I’m just gonna get some air here. | 我要出去透透空气 |
[1:13:10] | Wait! Wait, don’t… Where are you going? | 等等 等等 别… 你要去哪儿 |
[1:13:15] | Will? | 威尔 |
[1:13:28] | Still no answer? | 还是不接电话吗 |
[1:13:31] | What a mess. Maybe we should head home, | 真糟糕 也许我们应该回家 |
[1:13:33] | see if Will’s there. | 看看威尔在不在 |
[1:13:34] | – OK. – Come on, Bunny. | -好的 -走吧 芭妮 |
[1:13:35] | Ben, let’s get the car. | 本 我们去取车 |
[1:13:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, wait… Miss, don’t forget your video. | 等等 小姐 别忘拿你的录像了 |
[1:13:45] | – Your video? What… – I’m sorry. | -你的录像 什么… -我很抱歉 |
[1:13:47] | I just wanted Will to know the truth. | 我本来只是想让威尔知道真相 |
[1:13:50] | I was trying to protect him. | 我只是试着保护他 |
[1:13:53] | Mom, I know you said to put it behind me, | 妈妈 我知道你叫我忘掉一切朝前看 |
[1:13:55] | but I guess I just couldn’t. | 但我想我做不到 |
[1:14:00] | – I’ll get the car. – I’ll go see if I can find Will. | -我去取车 -我去看看能不能找到威尔 |
[1:14:06] | Oh, Marni, what have you done? | 玛妮 你都做了些什么 |
[1:14:12] | We’ll talk about this at home. | 我们回家再谈 |
[1:14:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:14:47] | Just go away! OK? | 走开 行吗 |
[1:14:51] | Look, I didn’t intend for that to be… | 听着 我没打算让事情变成… |
[1:14:53] | You have got a lot of nerve. You know that? | 你可真有心机 你知道吗 |
[1:14:57] | I’m sorry, I’ve got a lot of nerve? | 你说什么 我很有心机吗 |
[1:15:00] | Because you’re the one who came in here | 因为你才是那个到这儿来 |
[1:15:03] | pretending like nothing had ever happened. | 假装什么事都没有发生的人 |
[1:15:05] | Pretending like we didn’t even know each other. | 假装我们不认识 |
[1:15:07] | And Tim? How did you know about that? | 那么提姆呢 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:15:11] | I didn’t know Tim was a freak. None of us did. | 我不知道提姆是个疯子 我们谁都不知道 |
[1:15:14] | Please. That’s why you invited him. | 拜托 你不就是因为这个才请他的 |
[1:15:19] | But that video? | 那段录像呢 |
[1:15:23] | Now, that was genius. | 那可真是天才之作 |
[1:15:26] | You know, I really underestimated you. | 你知道吗 我可真是小看了你 |
[1:15:31] | I thought we could start over, but no. | 我本以为我们可以重新开始 但我错了 |
[1:15:36] | You were so completely stuck in the past | 你太过于纠结过去 |
[1:15:39] | that you just couldn’t let it go, could you? | 因此不能让事情成为过去 是吧 |
[1:15:41] | Hey, I wanted a real apology, and I deserved one. | 我想要的是真正的道歉 那是我应得的 |
[1:15:45] | – It was high school. – You don’t get to belittle this. | -那只是高中时 -你可不要小看这些 |
[1:15:48] | Do you have any idea what all those years of torment did to me? | 你知道那些年对我造成了多大的折磨吗 |
[1:15:52] | Every day after school, | 每天放学后 |
[1:15:53] | I came home feeling horrible about myself, | 我回到家里觉得自己糟糕透顶 |
[1:15:56] | thanks to you. | 这都是拜你所赐 |
[1:15:57] | You can’t just ruin someone’s | 你可不能毁掉其他人的 |
[1:15:58] | life and pretend like it didn’t happen. | 生活还假装什么都没发生 |
[1:16:00] | You just ruined my life! Do you get that? | 你刚刚毁了我的生活 你知道吗 |
[1:16:05] | The fact that you’re standing here right now, | 事实是你现在站在这里 |
[1:16:08] | asking me to feel sorry for you, is priceless. | 要我对你感到抱歉 真是荒唐 |
[1:16:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you walking away from me? | 不好意思 你就想这样一走了之吗 |
[1:16:18] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[1:16:20] | Nice work. Like mother, like daughter? | 干的漂亮啊 真是有其母必有其女 |
[1:16:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:26] | Your daughter just ruined | 你女儿刚刚毁了 |
[1:16:27] | what should have been the happiest night of Joanna’s life. | 本该是吉安娜一生中最幸福的一晚 |
[1:16:30] | Just broke her heart, just like that. | 就像那样伤透了她的心 |
[1:16:32] | Sound familiar? | 听起来很熟悉是吗 |
[1:16:35] | Did you see the video? | 你没看到视频吗 |
[1:16:36] | I did. Nice timing, too, at the rehearsal dinner. | 看到了 在预演晚餐上 时间也计算的正好 |
[1:16:40] | Did you? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:16:44] | – I’m not doing this in here. – Fine with me. Let’s go. | -我不想在这儿跟你吵 -正合我意 走啊 |
[1:16:55] | Marni! | 玛妮 |
[1:17:09] | – Are you insane? – What do you think? | -你疯了吗 -你觉得呢 |
[1:17:12] | I think my brother was smart to get out when he did. | 我觉得我哥哥离开可真是明智 |
[1:17:21] | Oh, kitty likes to scratch. | 小猫喜欢乱抓嘛 |
[1:17:24] | Well, two can play at this game. | 好啊 我们可以好好玩玩 |
[1:17:37] | Warm-up. | 热身 |
[1:17:38] | – Just gettin’ loose. – Yeah? | -只是手拿松了 -是吗 |
[1:17:48] | Ooh! Presents! Oh, don’t you just love this? | 礼物 你不是很喜欢这个吗 |
[1:17:54] | Marni, let’s just… Not do that. | 玛妮 我们不要… 不要这样做 |
[1:17:59] | No, no, no! Marni, please don’t! | 不不不 玛妮 求你别摔 |
[1:18:02] | That was a wedding gift. | 那是个结婚礼物 |
[1:18:03] | It cost a fortune! Don’t… | 摔了会带了不幸的 千万别… |
[1:18:05] | Don’t do it. Just… Marni? | 别摔 只是… 玛妮 |
[1:18:08] | One less thank-you note to send. | 可以少写一封感谢信了 |
[1:18:18] | You are so gonna regret that. | 你一定会后悔这么做的 |
[1:18:23] | I always wished I was strong enough to stand up to you. | 我一直希望我能足够强大来对抗你 |
[1:18:26] | But you know what I finally realized today? | 但你知道我今天终于意识到什么了吗 |
[1:18:28] | I don’t need to stand up to you. | 我根本就不需要对抗你 |
[1:18:31] | It’s not worth it. You’re a liar, and you’re a phony. | 不值得 你就是个骗人精 大骗子 |
[1:18:34] | My family’s better off without you. | 没有你我的家人会更好 |
[1:18:36] | Will is better off without you. | 没有你威尔会更好 |
[1:18:40] | I’m done with you. My feet hurt. | 我不跟你纠缠了 我的脚很疼 |
[1:18:58] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:19:02] | What are you doing, Joanna? | 你在做什么 吉安娜 |
[1:19:04] | I came back in here to see if you were OK. | 我回来看看你是否还好 |
[1:19:07] | I was concerned about you. | 我关心你 |
[1:19:08] | I was worried about you, but from the looks of it, | 我担心你 但照这样看来 |
[1:19:10] | I would say that you are more than capable of taking care of yourself. | 我可以说你实在是太会照顾自己了 |
[1:19:13] | I just can’t believe that I fell for that. | 我简直不敢相信我竟爱上了这样的人 |
[1:19:16] | That whole Meals on Wheels, Mother Teresa act. | 那些所有上门送餐 特蕾莎修女式[著名的天主教慈善工作者]的举动 |
[1:19:18] | You are so good, and I’m so stupid because I fully believed you! | 你太美好了 我太愚蠢 因为我完全相信你 |
[1:19:22] | I thought I knew exactly who you were. Do you know that? | 我以为我完全了解你的为人 你知道吗 |
[1:19:24] | You do know who I am, | 你确实是了解我的为人的 |
[1:19:25] | Will! You do! | 威尔 你是了解的 |
[1:19:25] | Yes, Joanna, I do know who you are. | 确实 吉安娜 我是了解你的为人的 |
[1:19:29] | You’re a bully. You’re a liar. You are… | 你是个霸匪 你是个骗子 你是… |
[1:19:32] | – An emotional terrorist! – You stay out of this, Marni! | -感情恐怖分子 -你别插手 玛妮 |
[1:19:33] | Do you know that you are just as much to blame? | 你不知道你一样要受到责备吗 |
[1:19:35] | No, Will, I needed to… | 不 威尔 我要 |
[1:19:37] | No, No! Stop talking to me! | 不不 不要跟我讲话 |
[1:19:38] | Going behind my back, helping to orchestrate this thing, | 在我背后搞鬼 精心策划这件事 |
[1:19:43] | how could you do that to me? How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 你怎么能这样对我 |
[1:19:45] | What is wrong with both of you? | 你们俩到底怎么了 |
[1:19:47] | I’m sorry, Will. I’m sorry. | 对不起 威尔 对不起 |
[1:19:50] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[1:19:52] | I wanted to tell you the | 我本想告诉你 |
[1:19:54] | truth about who I was back then. I swear. | 我以前是什么样的人 我发誓 |
[1:19:56] | You don’t get it, do you? No, you don’t get it. | 你根本没听懂 是吗 不 你没听懂 |
[1:19:58] | You still don’t get it. No, | 你还是没听懂 不 |
[1:20:00] | because I don’t care who you were in high school. | 因为我根本不在乎你高中是什么样的人 |
[1:20:02] | I don’t care that you were engaged. I don’t care about anything! | 我也不在乎你订过婚 我什么都不在乎 |
[1:20:05] | I care that you lied to me about it! You lied to me! | 我在乎的是你对我撒谎 你对我撒谎 |
[1:20:11] | You lied to me. And who was I supposed to be marrying tomorrow? | 你对我撒谎 我明天是要和谁结婚 |
[1:20:15] | Now, who is that? Is that | 告诉我 是谁 是那个 |
[1:20:16] | the girl that I sang karaoke with on the beach? | 和我在沙滩上一起唱卡拉Ok的女生吗 |
[1:20:19] | ‘Cause I liked that girl. I liked that girl so much. | 因为我爱那个女生 我很爱她 |
[1:20:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:21] | Or the warden of Ridgefield High School? | 或是那个瑞德格菲尔德高中的狱长吗 |
[1:20:28] | Wait! Will, please don’t! | 等等 威尔 求你别走 |
[1:20:32] | Please! Wait! | 求你了 等等 |
[1:20:37] | You have been playing me since the moment you walked in my house. | 自从你走进我家那一刻起你就在耍我 |
[1:20:40] | Playing you? | 耍你吗 |
[1:20:41] | Why? What happened between us? Tell me. | 为什么 我们俩个之间怎么了 告诉我 |
[1:20:43] | You honestly don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[1:20:45] | I remember everything! | 所有事情我都记得 |
[1:20:47] | You don’t remember that we were best friends, | 你不记得我们曾是最好的朋友 |
[1:20:50] | and then all through high school, every single time, | 还有在整个高中阶段 每时每刻 |
[1:20:52] | I was runner-up to you. | 我都屈居你之下 |
[1:20:54] | Runner-up to me? Ramona, it wasn’t a competition. | 屈居我之下吗 雷蒙娜 这又不是比赛 |
[1:20:55] | Of course it wasn’t. | 这当然不是 |
[1:20:57] | You always won. | 你总是获胜 |
[1:20:59] | I won because they voted for me! | 那是因为是他们投票选的我 |
[1:21:02] | Do you remember cheerleading? You made me try out. | 还记得啦啦队选拔吗 你让我去试试 |
[1:21:05] | You got on the squad. I got laughed out the door. | 结果你进了啦啦队 我在门外被人耻笑 |
[1:21:08] | Oh, come on. You were great! | 别那样说 你棒极了 |
[1:21:10] | Oh, please. And let’s not forget about Grease. | 省省吧 还有别忘了《油脂》 |
[1:21:12] | You knew how badly I wanted to be Sandy. | 你知道我多想演桑迪那个角色 |
[1:21:15] | But no, of course you just had to audition. | 你才不在乎呢 非得去试演 |
[1:21:18] | I always wanted to be in a musical, Ramona. Always. | 我一直想演音乐剧 一直 雷蒙娜 |
[1:21:21] | Oh, please. You don’t even sing. | 算了吧 你从来不唱歌 |
[1:21:23] | You were already prom queen. You were already head cheerleader. | 你已经是舞会皇后 已经进了啦啦队队 |
[1:21:26] | Drama was supposed to be mine. | 戏剧该轮到我了 |
[1:21:28] | But no, you didn’t think about me. | 可是没有 你都没有考虑过我的感受 |
[1:21:29] | All you cared about, when you got to high school, was you. | 上高中后 你所关心的只有你自己 |
[1:21:32] | Oh, what was I supposed to do, Ramona? | 那你觉得我那时该怎么办呢 雷蒙娜 |
[1:21:34] | Slow down so you could catch up? | 该慢下来等你赶上? |
[1:21:36] | – That’s mean. – Don’t push me. | -这么说太刻薄了 -别推我 |
[1:21:38] | Don’t you… | 你就不… |
[1:21:45] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:21:49] | After all that, you stole Richie Phillips from me! | 最后 你还从我身边抢走了里奇·菲利普斯 |
[1:21:53] | Richie Phillips? From high school? | 里奇·菲利普斯? 高中那个? |
[1:21:56] | – I was in love with him! – You were in love with him? | -我爱他 -你爱他吗 |
[1:22:00] | And you went to the prom with him. | 但是你和他一起去了毕业舞会 |
[1:22:01] | He asked me, Ramona! | 他邀请我的 雷蒙娜 |
[1:22:03] | You were my friend. You were supposed to say no! | 你是我的朋友 你应该拒绝的 |
[1:22:07] | That’s when I knew I could never count on you. | 就是那时我明白了 我绝不能指望上你 |
[1:22:09] | I promised myself | 我对自己发誓说 |
[1:22:10] | I would never let anyone make me feel the way you did. | 我绝不会再让任何人像你那样伤害我 |
[1:22:13] | You know what? I should thank you. | 你知道吗 我还得感谢你呢 |
[1:22:15] | If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have worked so hard, | 不是你 我也不会这么辛苦努力 |
[1:22:18] | and I wouldn’t have achieved what I have. | 也不会有今天的成就 |
[1:22:20] | Well, good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, come off it. It just makes you crazy that I’ve… | 别虚伪了 我有这些成就 |
[1:22:25] | …that l’ve done all this and that I look so good. | 看起来这样光鲜 都让你很抓狂吧 |
[1:22:28] | You know what, Ramona? Honestly, I’m proud of you. | 可你知道吗 雷蒙娜 我真为你自豪 |
[1:22:31] | I am proud of what you’ve accomplished in your life. | 你取得的成就让我自豪 |
[1:22:33] | I think you’ve done amazingly. | 我认为你成就非凡 |
[1:22:35] | But my family is my accomplishment. | 但是家庭是我的成就 |
[1:22:38] | So I’m not jealous of you. I have a family. | 我没有嫉妒你 我有一个家 |
[1:22:41] | They love me. I’m happy! | 家人们爱我 我很幸福 |
[1:22:43] | Well, happiness isn’t everything. | 但是 幸福不代表一切 |
[1:22:48] | OK, I’m outta here. | 随你怎么说 我得从水里出来了 |
[1:22:53] | I was jealous. You had it all. | 我那时嫉妒你 你拥有一切 |
[1:22:56] | You were pretty, you were smart, | 你长得漂亮 人又聪明 |
[1:22:58] | everyone wanted to be your friend. | 谁都想成为你的朋友 |
[1:23:02] | Just seeing you the other night with all your family just… | 那晚看到你和家人们在一起 |
[1:23:06] | … reminded me of… my marriages haven’t worked out, | 让我想起…想起自己失败的婚姻生活 |
[1:23:11] | and Joanna’s all I have. | 想起吉安娜是我唯一的家人 |
[1:23:14] | Now, you want to take her away too. | 现在 你把她也带走了 |
[1:23:16] | And I knew that would happen as soon as I found out | 一知道她要嫁给你的儿子 |
[1:23:19] | that she was marrying your son. | 我就知道这不可避免 |
[1:23:25] | I’m sorry, Ramona. Honestly. | 对不起 雷蒙娜 真的 |
[1:23:29] | And I should have been a better friend, obviously. | 显然 作为朋友我本可以做得更好 |
[1:23:32] | I knew what I was doing. | 我知道我那时在干什么 |
[1:23:35] | I was so busy | 我一直忙着 |
[1:23:38] | being Gail Byer and everything that that meant. | 做大家眼中的盖尔·拜尔 |
[1:23:42] | I just… I was insensitive. | 我…没留意你的感受 |
[1:23:45] | I wasn’t a good friend. And I’m sorry. | 不像个好朋友 我在此道歉 |
[1:23:55] | I can’t believe I got a makeover because of you. | 真难以相信因为你 我还去做了美容 |
[1:23:59] | – You did? – Of course I did! | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[1:24:02] | I almost got hair extensions. | 我简直想戴假发套了 |
[1:24:05] | Your hair flips around, and I was jealous. | 因为你的头发左右飘逸 我嫉妒了 |
[1:24:08] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 我真高兴 |
[1:24:13] | I feel like I can breathe again. | 我感觉自己又喘上气了 |
[1:24:16] | Really? I can’t breathe! I’m underwater! | 真的吗 我喘不上气 我在水里面呢 |
[1:24:23] | What is going on out here? | 你们怎么搞的 |
[1:24:30] | I’m very disappointed with the behavior I saw tonight. | 你们今晚的行径让我很失望 |
[1:24:35] | I don’t pretend to have the slightest clue | 你们女性世界里的事情 |
[1:24:37] | about how things work in the girl world. | 我也不想装作知道个一星半点 |
[1:24:41] | To be perfectly honest, it frightens and confuses me. | 老实说 那个世界又迷惑又吓人 |
[1:24:44] | But here’s what I do know. | 但是我知道 |
[1:24:47] | A wedding is a time for a family to come together. | 婚礼是一个全家团聚的时刻 |
[1:24:49] | But, for whatever reason, | 现在 不管是因为什么缘故 |
[1:24:51] | This wedding is tearing our family apart. | 这场婚礼让我们这个家四分五裂 |
[1:24:54] | Will is missing. | 威尔不见踪影 |
[1:24:56] | Ramona’s out searching the streets for Joanna. | 雷蒙娜在街上奔波寻找吉安娜 |
[1:24:59] | This weekend is a disaster. And I. For one, have had it. | 这个周末简直是个灾难 我也受够了 |
[1:25:02] | You two are completely out of control. | 你们两个完全失控了 |
[1:25:05] | But nothing! | 没什么”但是” |
[1:25:14] | You’re grounded. Go to your rooms. | 你们被禁足了 回各自的房间 |
[1:25:25] | What is it, Coco Puff? | 什么事 可可泡芙 |
[1:25:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:26:00] | Oh, no. No | 可别 |
[1:26:07] | Joanna don’t do it, Don’t… | 吉安娜别这样 别… |
[1:26:12] | Joanna. Put down the spray cheese. | 吉安娜 放下喷雾奶酪 |
[1:26:15] | It’s not worth it. There are so many carbs. | 不值得这样做 这些都热量太高了 |
[1:26:19] | Oh, what difference does it make? | 有什么区别呢 |
[1:26:23] | It’s not like I’m getting married anymore. | 我大概再也结不了婚了 |
[1:26:29] | I am an awful person. | 我太差劲了 |
[1:26:34] | Hey, remember me? | 我又好多少呢 |
[1:26:36] | I’m the one who ruined your rehearsal dinner. | 是我毁掉了你的婚礼预演晚宴 |
[1:26:39] | Think I’m the awful person. | 我才是那个差劲的人 |
[1:26:41] | Oh, Marni, stop. Just… | 玛妮 别… |
[1:26:43] | Just stop apologizing. | 别道歉 |
[1:26:47] | Ugh I deserved it. | 我活该 |
[1:26:50] | I deserve all of it! | 我活该遭受这些 |
[1:26:57] | Hey! OK, wait. Joanna. | 等等 吉安娜 |
[1:27:00] | Hand that over. Give her here. | 把那个递给我 给我 |
[1:27:03] | Why don’t we share? Hey that’s nice. | 我们干嘛不分吃这呢 这挺不错 |
[1:27:06] | Let’s see. Looks… Ooh, it looks good. | 看看 这看起来挺不错 |
[1:27:08] | That’s right, we can share that. Looks good. | 对了 我们来分享这个 不错啊 |
[1:27:22] | I just spent so many years, | 这么多年来 |
[1:27:25] | so many years trying to distance myself from the person I was. | 这么多年 我一直努力告别过去的自己 |
[1:27:32] | I just wanted to be a person my parents were proud of, you know? | 只想做一个我父母会自豪的人 |
[1:27:43] | I’m sure your parents would be very proud of you. | 你父母一定很为你自豪 |
[1:27:50] | Ye-ah, they would’ve been proud of me | 那天你一进家门 |
[1:27:52] | if I would’ve apologized to you | 我就向你道歉 |
[1:27:54] | the moment you walked through that door. | 他们才会为我自豪 |
[1:27:59] | I just didn’t want Will or your parents to know | 我只是不想威尔或你的父母知道 |
[1:28:02] | how awful I was back them. | 过去的我有多糟糕 |
[1:28:06] | I love them all so much. | 我很爱他们 |
[1:28:11] | And it’s been such a long time since I’ve had a real family. | 这么多年来 这是我第一个真正的家庭 |
[1:28:16] | I just didn’t wanna lose them. | 我不想失去他们 |
[1:28:19] | I paniced. | 我慌了 |
[1:28:22] | You panicked? I freaked out. | 你慌了 我也糊涂了 |
[1:28:25] | I went all… Marni dearest on you guys. | 亲爱的玛妮发神经了 |
[1:28:32] | You’re never gonna lose them. They adore you. | 你绝不会失去他们的 他们爱你 |
[1:28:38] | You fit into my family better than I do. | 你比我还像我们家人 |
[1:28:40] | Oh that’s not true. | 话不是这么说 |
[1:28:44] | But I think the reason why they love me | 我觉得他们爱我 |
[1:28:47] | is because they really miss you. | 是因为他们真的很想你 |
[1:28:55] | Look. Marni, | 听着 玛妮 |
[1:28:57] | I don’t expect you to ever forgive me, | 我不指望你有一天会原谅我 |
[1:29:01] | but I do want you to know that I am truly sorry. | 但我希望你知道我是真心地感到抱歉 |
[1:29:13] | Would you mind saying that just one more time, | 你可以把这句话再说一遍吗 |
[1:29:16] | just, like, slower or something? | 慢一点什么的 |
[1:29:19] | I’m sorry, Marni, for being so evil. | 对不起 玛妮 为对你这么恶毒 |
[1:29:22] | For… For pushing you onto that basketball court. | 为…为把你推倒在篮球场上 |
[1:29:26] | For… Oh, gosh, for everything. | 为…天哪 为所有一切 |
[1:29:31] | I really, I… I really apologize. | 我诚恳地…诚恳地道歉 |
[1:29:38] | Thank you, Joanna. | 谢谢你 吉安娜 |
[1:29:42] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[1:29:45] | I just don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我都不知道以后该怎么办 |
[1:29:47] | I really don’t. Will won’t talk to me. | 我真不知道 威尔不跟我说话了 |
[1:29:51] | I have made such a mess of things. | 我把一切都搞得一团糟 |
[1:29:55] | I’ve really… I can’t live without him, Marni. | 我真的…我不能没有他 玛妮 |
[1:30:01] | I think… | 我相信 |
[1:30:03] | …everything is gonna turn out just fine. Trust me. | 一切都会好转的 相信我 |
[1:30:11] | You got this. | 你有我的承诺 |
[1:30:20] | – Will? – Go away. | -威尔 -走开 |
[1:30:22] | – No, Will! – Go away! | -威尔 -滚开 |
[1:30:23] | Wait! Would you just wait for a second? Will! | 等等 就等一秒钟好吗 威尔 |
[1:30:28] | – My leg! – Are you OK? Which leg is it? | -我的腿 -你没事吧 哪条腿疼 |
[1:30:30] | It’s the same leg from the other day! | 就是那天受伤的那条腿 |
[1:30:31] | – it’s my bad leg! – Marni, guess what? | -我那条坏腿 -玛妮 没想到吧 |
[1:30:33] | You hurt your left leg the other day. | 你那天伤的是左腿 |
[1:30:35] | But really, good try, Marni. | 装得还挺像啊 玛妮 |
[1:30:36] | Wait, Will, hear me out. | 等等 威尔 听我说完 |
[1:30:37] | Marni, I don’t wanna hear you out! | 玛妮 我不想听你说完话 |
[1:30:39] | I don’t wanna hear anything you have to say, OK? | 我不想听你说的任何话 好吧 |
[1:30:40] | You ruined what should have been the best day of my life. | 你毁掉了本该是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[1:30:43] | Do you understand that? | 你明不明白啊 |
[1:30:44] | Yes, I do. And I’m really sorry. | 我明白 而且真的对不起 |
[1:30:47] | I’m really, really sorry, Will. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 威尔 |
[1:30:49] | Please try to accept my apology | 请试着接受我的道歉 |
[1:30:52] | because the last thing that I intended was for you to get hurt. | 因为我最不想做的事就是伤害你 |
[1:30:57] | You’ve just always protected me, | 你一直以来都保护我 |
[1:30:59] | and I was trying to protect you… | 我只是想保护你 |
[1:31:02] | from the girl that I thought Joanna was. | 不受我印象里的吉安娜的伤害 |
[1:31:07] | But she’s not that girl anymore. | 但她已不是我印象里的那个女孩了 |
[1:31:11] | She’s really not. | 她真的不是了 |
[1:31:13] | She’s a girl who loves you very, very much. | 她只是一个非常非常爱你的女孩 |
[1:31:19] | And you love her, too, dummy. | 你也爱她 傻瓜 |
[1:31:24] | And that’s all that matters. | 而这才是最重要的 |
[1:31:34] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:31:47] | I guess we’ll just have to wait it out, | 我告诉了威尔真相 |
[1:31:49] | cause I told Will the truth. | 我们只得等事情有个结果了 |
[1:31:54] | I don’t Know what else… | 我不知道还能… |
[1:31:55] | No! Will and Joanna! | 不 威尔和吉安娜 |
[1:31:56] | They’re up in the tree house! | 他们在上面树屋里 |
[1:31:57] | Why are you flipping out? That’s a good thing. | 你惊怕什么 这是件好事呀 |
[1:32:00] | They’re probably hugging it out. | 他们可能在拥抱呢 |
[1:32:01] | No, I didn’t want him to give the tree house to her | 不是 我不想让他把树屋送给她 |
[1:32:04] | so I was gonna take it apart and hide it! | 所以我准备把它拆了藏起来 |
[1:32:07] | Where did you suppose you were gonna hide the tree house? | 你能把树屋藏到哪里去 |
[1:32:09] | Look, the point is, I loosened the bolts, | 关键是 我扭松了螺栓 |
[1:32:12] | but didn’t get a chance to finish. | 但还没完工 |
[1:32:15] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:32:17] | Hey, guys! Cam you come down here for a second? | 伙计们 你们可以先下来一会儿吗 |
[1:32:20] | We have to talk to you! It’s important! | 我们有话要跟你们说 很重要的话 |
[1:32:22] | Sure. How’s it going,guys’? | 没问题 你们最近怎么样 |
[1:32:27] | We’re good! | 我们和好如初啦 |
[1:32:28] | You know what, this is kind of important, too, | 我们也有很重要的话要说 |
[1:32:29] | so we’re gonna be down in a minute, all right? | 马上就下来 |
[1:32:30] | – Just give us one second. – Yeah, we’ll be down. Come on. | -就一会儿 -我们就下来 |
[1:32:34] | You’re gonna be down sooner than you think. | 你们很快就会下来了 |
[1:32:44] | Well, darlings, at least you’re together. | 亲爱的 至少你们在一起 |
[1:32:47] | – I’m so sorry, you guys. – What are you sorry for, Marni? | -对不起 -你为什么道歉 玛妮 |
[1:32:50] | Mom said it was probably termites, | 妈说有可能是白蚁 |
[1:32:51] | and then I’ve been meaning to | 无论是什么 我一直想 |
[1:32:52] | get that tree checked out anyways, you know? | 找人来检查检查那棵树的 |
[1:32:53] | Termites are the silent killers. | 白蚁是秘密杀手 |
[1:32:58] | Tammy! | 泰米 |
[1:33:00] | Hi, honey. So, what’s the update? | 亲爱的 情况怎么样 |
[1:33:02] | Well, good news. Your broken bones are gonna heal. | 有好消息 你们摔断的骨头会长合 |
[1:33:04] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[1:33:06] | The bad news: we’re gonna have to postpone the wedding. | 坏消息是 婚礼不得不延后了 |
[1:33:10] | I’m Sorry, nobody is leaving this hospital today, | 对不起 不过今天谁也不能离开医院 |
[1:33:14] | except for all of you. | 除了你们 |
[1:33:15] | OK, everybody out. These two need some rest. | 好了 大家都出去吧 他俩需要静养 |
[1:33:17] | Dad, that’s ridiculous… | 爸 这太荒谬了… |
[1:33:18] | Doctor’s orders. | 听医生的话 |
[1:33:19] | You guys, you do not have to leave, | 大伙儿 别走啊 |
[1:33:21] | Everybody out. | 大家都出去 |
[1:33:39] | Joanna? | 吉安娜 |
[1:33:42] | Joanna? Joanna? | 吉安娜 吉安娜 |
[1:33:46] | Wakey wakey. Eggs and bakey. | 醒醒 鸡蛋加面包的早餐哦 |
[1:33:54] | My dress. What’s. What’s going on? | 我的礼服 发生什么啦 |
[1:33:58] | Trust me. | 跟我来吧 |
[1:34:01] | Seriously, what is going on? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[1:34:02] | – Don’t peek. – I’m not, I’m not, I’m not. | -别偷看 -我没有 没偷看 |
[1:34:05] | – I’m serious, – OK, but what’s going on? | -我是说真的 -好吧 但是怎么了 |
[1:34:08] | If I find out you peeked… | 如果我发现你偷看… |
[1:34:10] | – Just, just. OK, all right. – Are you OK? | -别偷看 好了 -你还好吧 |
[1:34:13] | – I can open? Can I open? – Yes. Open. | -我能睁开眼了吗 -好了 睁开吧 |
[1:34:20] | I know it’s not the fairy tale wedding | 我知道这比不上 |
[1:34:21] | that you always planned in your head, | 你脑海里一直勾画的童话般的婚礼 |
[1:34:23] | but, hopefully… | 但是 我希望… |
[1:34:28] | It’s perfect. | 这太完美了 |
[1:34:30] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:34:31] | You look beautiful. Magnifique. | 漂亮极了 璀璨耀眼 |
[1:34:33] | Well, you look magnifique, too. Which is good, | 你也不错 这样最好 |
[1:34:37] | because there’s somebody here who would like to see you. | 因为有个人想见见你 |
[1:34:45] | Richie Phillips? | 里奇·菲利普斯? |
[1:34:51] | Ramona, you haven’t changed a bit since high school. | 雷蒙娜 你还是高中那样啊 |
[1:34:55] | Hopefully I’ve changed a little. | 希望我变了一点点 |
[1:35:01] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回老家 |
[1:35:03] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:35:07] | Marni, will you walk me down the aisle? | 玛妮 你愿意陪我走下红毯吗 |
[1:35:14] | I would be honored to. | 荣幸之至 |
[1:35:20] | I can’t guarantee I won’t trip. | 我不能保证我不会绊脚 |
[1:36:01] | Maybe one of these days we’ll be dancing at your wedding. | 也许有一天我会在你的婚礼上跳舞 |
[1:36:04] | Oh I don’t know Grandma. I … | 我不确定 奶奶 我… |
[1:36:07] | I think I need to get a boyfriend first. | 那我得先有个男朋友 |
[1:36:09] | It seems to me you already have one. | 我觉着你已经有了一个 |
[1:36:13] | Charlie? No, Charlie’s not my boyfriend. | 查理? 不是 查理不是我的男朋友 |
[1:36:16] | Charlie thinks I’m a disaster. | 查理觉得我简直是场灾难 |
[1:36:18] | Are you kidding? That boy can’t take his eyes off of you. | 哪有 那孩子对你都目不转睛了 |
[1:36:22] | If you don’t go for him, I will. | 你要不去追他 我去 |
[1:36:26] | All right. Easy, tiger. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[1:36:32] | Oh, Joanna? | 吉安娜 |
[1:36:35] | Oh! Mrs. Sullivan, I’d like to introduce you to Will’s grandma. | 苏利文夫人 我想向您引见威尔的奶奶 |
[1:36:47] | – Helen? – Bunny? | -海伦 -芭妮 |
[1:36:52] | You again? | 怎么又是你 |
[1:36:53] | Wait, you two know each other? | 等等 你们俩认识 |
[1:37:05] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[1:37:09] | You look nice. Who dressed you, the Great Depression? | 不错哦 谁打扮的 大萧条吗 |
[1:37:14] | You look lovely, Helen. | 你很可爱 海伦 |
[1:37:17] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t attend your funeral last year. | 很抱歉 去年我无法出席你的葬礼 |
[1:37:23] | Care to dance, miss? | 小姐们 想跳舞吗 |
[1:37:26] | Yes, I’d love to. | 我想跳 |
[1:37:30] | This ain’t over. Bunny. | 咱们俩可没完 芭妮 |
[1:37:35] | Don’t get up in my grill, sister. | 别想在我面前出头 姐们儿 |
[1:37:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们女士们 |
[1:37:47] | I am Marni Olsen, sister of the groom. | 我是玛妮·奥尔森 新郎的妹妹 |
[1:37:50] | And now, sister of the bride. | 现在也是新娘的妹妹 |
[1:37:52] | And I struggled for a long time with | 我绞尽脑汁想了很久 |
[1:37:54] | what to get the bride and groom. | 该给新人们献上点什么呢 |
[1:37:57] | And then it hit me. | 然后我想到了 |
[1:37:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, Daryl Hall and John Oates. | 先生们女士们 有请戴瑞·霍尔和约翰·奥兹 |
[1:38:07] | That’s our song! | 是我们的定情歌 |