英文名称:You Might Be the Killer
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Oh my god! | 我的上帝啊 |
[00:18] | Oh my god! | 我的天呐 |
[00:25] | No! | 不 |
[00:48] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[01:08] | Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点儿 快点儿 赶紧的 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[01:12] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[01:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:14] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[01:16] | Ok. | 好了 |
[01:17] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[01:17] | 无法识别面部 请重试 | |
[01:21] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[01:25] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:28] | 呼叫: 恰克 | |
[01:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[01:29] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[01:57] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[02:00] | Rings of Saturn. | 土星环便利店 |
[02:01] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[02:02] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[02:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[02:03] | The phone has been ringing for like two hours. | 电话响了快两个小时了 |
[02:05] | And I’m working. | 我在上班呐 |
[02:06] | Yeah, answering the phone is working. | 接电话也是上班啊 |
[02:08] | Chill out, Mr. I’m Going Off the Grid for a While. | 冷静点 “我要断网一阵子”先生 |
[02:11] | What, you lasted like two days? | 怎么 就坚持了两天 |
[02:12] | Yeah, well, things haven’t worked out quite as I planned. | 事情和之前计划的有点儿不一样 |
[02:15] | Being responsible for an entire summer camp, | 你就负责管理一个夏令营 |
[02:18] | what could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么问题 |
[02:20] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你不明白 |
[02:21] | No, actually, you might have the exact idea, | 不 我觉得你应该会明白 |
[02:24] | which is why I’m calling you, | 所以我才给你打电话的 |
[02:25] | ’cause everything started out so great, | 刚开始的时候一切都特美好 |
[02:27] | and now there’s this crazed killer | 但是现在有一个杀人狂 |
[02:29] | roaming the campground. | 在营地里四处游荡 |
[02:33] | Wait, really? | 等一下 真的吗 |
[02:34] | Yes, Chuck, really. | 是的 恰克 真的 |
[02:35] | Everyone is dead, or almost everyone. | 全都死了 差不多全死了 |
[02:40] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[02:42] | I mean, that sometimes happens, especially the camp counselors. | 营地辅导员十有八九会出这种事儿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1016个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:150个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:81个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:125个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:303个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:45] | But I just never thought– | 但是我从没想过 |
[02:46] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:47] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[02:49] | It really is terrible, and I’m really scared. | 真的太吓人了 我现在特害怕 |
[02:51] | So I thought maybe you can help me out, | 所以我就觉得你能不能 |
[02:53] | give me some king of advice so I’m not, you know, dying. | 给我点儿建议 以防我挂掉 |
[02:57] | Oh, ok. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | Uh, yeah, well, first of all, your phone seems to be working fine. | 首先 你手机好像没什么问题 |
[03:02] | Wouldn’t you rather call the cops? | 你怎么不报警呢 |
[03:03] | I did. I called the sheriff. | 我报了 我给警长打了个电话 |
[03:05] | I left a voicemail. | 还留了个语音留言 |
[03:06] | Wait, a voicemail? | 等等 一个语音留言 |
[03:07] | Yeah, a voicemail. | 是啊 一个语音留言 |
[03:08] | I mean, he’s 76. | 他都76岁了 |
[03:10] | He doesn’t really work nights anymore, | 早就不上夜班了 |
[03:11] | and– and given that and the town being 25 miles away, | 再说 他离镇子有40多公里远 |
[03:15] | I mean, I don’t think anyone’s getting here before I’m dead. | 我觉得 我死透了都不会有人来 |
[03:17] | How far off the grid did you go? | 你离住人的地方有多远 |
[03:19] | Far. | 特远 |
[03:20] | 25 miles. | 40多公里 |
[03:22] | Ah, gotcha. | 明白了 |
[03:24] | All right, well– well, first, I got to ask how many so far. | 好吧 首先 我得问问现在有多少了 |
[03:28] | Uh, what– what do you mean? | 啥 什么多少了 |
[03:30] | Like, body count. | 尸体个数 |
[03:31] | How many dead? | 死了几个了 |
[03:31] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:34] | I don’t know, you know. | 我不知道 |
[03:35] | I’m a little flustered. | 我有点儿慌 |
[03:36] | Counting’s not, like, my thing right now. | 没顾得上数数 |
[03:37] | How did this even start? | 事情的开端是什么样子的 |
[03:39] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[03:42] | All I remember is that everything started out so | 我只记得 我们刚到这儿的时候 |
[03:44] | great when we first got here. | 一切都特美好 |
[04:15] | No phones, no shirt. | 禁止携带手机 禁止穿私服 |
[04:17] | Step right up. | 向前一步 |
[04:20] | And I designed the logo myself this year. | 今年是我亲自设计的标志 |
[04:21] | I think they’re pretty cool. Hm? | 我觉得挺酷的 |
[04:23] | What do you think, Carol? Yeah? | 你觉得怎么样 卡罗尔 不错吧 |
[04:24] | – Ok. Yeah? -Yeah. | -行吧 -还行吧 |
[04:25] | It’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[04:26] | Hey, Ted. | 你好啊 泰德 |
[04:27] | Hey, thank you for choosing Clear Vista this year. | 谢谢你今年选择亲景 |
[04:29] | I know you had a lot of offers. | 我知道有很多营地想招你 |
[04:33] | Steve! | 史蒂文 |
[04:34] | The Kayak King. | 皮划艇之王 |
[04:35] | How you doing, man? | 哥们儿 最近怎么样 |
[04:36] | So glad to have you back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[04:37] | My pleasure, my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[04:38] | Good to be back. | 很高兴能回来 |
[04:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:40] | One thing, and it’s not a big deal, It’s not a big deal. | 有一件事儿 没啥大不了的 |
[04:42] | But, um, they’re canoes, so– | 但是 其实它们叫独木舟 所以 |
[04:46] | don’t even worry about it. | 算了也没啥 |
[04:47] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[04:48] | Yeah, not a big deal. | 没错 无关紧要 |
[04:49] | What’s up, Sam? | 你好吗 山姆 |
[04:50] | hey. | 你好啊 |
[04:51] | Drew, right? | 德鲁 对吗 |
[04:52] | yeah. | 是的 |
[04:52] | Find you one. There you are. | 我给你找一件 给你 |
[04:53] | I’m totally ready to just unplug from the world | 我已经准备好远离文明社会 |
[04:55] | and catch a vibe with this place. | 好好感受这里的一切了 |
[04:56] | beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[04:58] | It’s really peaceful here. | 这里真宁静 |
[05:00] | Super peaceful. | 超级宁静 |
[05:01] | That’s the spirit. | 说的真妙 |
[05:02] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[05:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 慢着 |
[05:16] | Imani’s there? | 伊玛尼来了 |
[05:18] | Well, I mean, I couldn’t not hire her because she dumped me. | 我不能因为她甩了我就不雇她 |
[05:21] | That’s discrimination. | 那是歧视 |
[05:22] | Oh, god. | 我的天啊 |
[05:24] | Hi, Imani. | 你好啊 伊玛尼 |
[05:25] | I don’t wanna be a whiny bitch, but– | 我不想当一个爱发牢骚的小婊子 但是 |
[05:27] | Oh, might wanna just leave it there then. | 不想当就闭嘴 |
[05:30] | – Thank you, Freddie. – Here you go. | -谢谢 弗雷迪 -给你 |
[05:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:33] | Is this unplugging necessary? | 有必要断网吗 |
[05:34] | Nature is our nature. Come on. | 人的本性是大自然 来吧 |
[05:37] | – It’s going to be a fun awesome– – OK, whatever. | -这将会是一个有趣 -好吧 随便 |
[05:39] | –relaxing weekend. | 轻松的周末 |
[05:42] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:44] | If you’re look for other ways to stimulate yourself, | 如果你想找点儿刺激 |
[05:46] | just you let me know. | 来找我就行了 |
[05:52] | Ok. Here you are. | 行了 给你 |
[05:54] | – Yeah. – Thanks, Brad. | -好的 -谢了 布拉德 |
[05:57] | Guess I’ll have to give that harassment speech after all. | 看来我还是得发表个禁止性骚扰的演讲 |
[06:01] | Look, guys, when the kids get here, it’s really hard work. | 各位 孩子们来了 才是最苦的时候 |
[06:04] | So you’re going to want to appreciate every moment. | 所以我看你们还是珍惜当下的清闲吧 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[06:12] | Uh, being in nature? | 融入大自然 |
[06:18] | Huh? | 啥 |
[06:19] | That’s what you are saying. | 你刚才这么说的 |
[06:20] | You know? | 对吧 |
[06:20] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[06:22] | – Commune with nature. – Right. | -与大自然对话 -是的 |
[06:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | That’s what, uh– exactly. | 你说的 太对了 |
[06:26] | Jamie, right? | 你是杰米 是吧 |
[06:27] | You gotta give these kids the best summer they’ve ever had. | 得给这些孩子创造一个最难忘的暑假 |
[06:32] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[06:40] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:41] | So of the group, who’s dead so far? | 所以到目前为止 都有谁死了 |
[06:44] | OK, I wanna say all of them, | 我想说 即使没死全 |
[06:45] | but definitely most of them. | 但大多数也都挂了 |
[06:47] | And– and when we say dead, you mean killed. | 我们说的死 是指被杀死的 对吧 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:50] | Stabbed, mutilated, ripped apart. | 刺杀 肢解 撕成碎片 |
[06:53] | And now he’s hunting me. | 现在他正在追杀我 |
[06:54] | Oh, and you’ve seen him? | 你已经见过他了 |
[06:55] | Oh, yeah, freaky looking dude, really scary. | 是的 一男的长得特奇怪 吓死人 |
[06:58] | Ugly, ugly. | 死丑 丑拒 |
[06:59] | I mean, hideously ugly dude. | 巨丑无比的男的 |
[07:00] | Like Freddy ugly or Matt Cordell ugly? | 弗雷迪那种丑还是马特·柯代尔那种丑 |
[07:06] | Maniac Cop. | 《鬼面公仆》你忘了吗 |
[07:08] | I’m just gonna say ugly. | 我就是想说长得丑 |
[07:09] | And you’re sure it’s a dude? | 你确定是个男的 |
[07:10] | Well, isn’t it always a dude? | 这种事还有妹子做的吗 |
[07:12] | Aw, just ask Jason’s mother. | 比如杰森的妈妈 |
[07:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:16] | uh, $26.66. | 26.66美元 |
[07:23] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[07:25] | I think he’s found me. | 我觉得他找到我了 |
[07:27] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[07:28] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[07:29] | Got your Serial Slasher card? | 你带连续杀人犯卡了吗 |
[07:30] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:32] | Kill. | 杀 |
[07:33] | Kill, kill. | 杀 杀 |
[07:36] | Because that’s like the classic bag that you– | 因为这个经典款就像你的包 |
[07:40] | Chuck, do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 恰克 |
[07:42] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[07:43] | Voices, voices. | 声音 说话声 |
[07:44] | The store is full of customers. | 店里一堆顾客 |
[07:46] | I hear tons of voices. | 全是说话声 |
[07:48] | No, no, no, not them. | 不不 不是你那儿的声音 |
[07:53] | Gas. | 汽油 |
[07:56] | I smell gasoline. | 我闻到汽油味儿了 |
[07:59] | Gas? | 汽油 |
[08:00] | Sam, what is going on there? | 山姆 你那儿怎么了 |
[08:03] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[08:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[08:08] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[08:09] | Oh my– | 我的 |
[08:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:12] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[08:12] | Oh my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[08:56] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[08:58] | Ok. | 好了 |
[09:22] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:23] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[09:24] | You almost gave me a heart attack | 你刚才那么挂电话 |
[09:25] | hanging up on me like that. | 差点害我心脏病发作 |
[09:27] | You gave me a heart attack blowing up | 你给我打电话 才让我心脏病发作呢 |
[09:29] | my phone for everyone in this camp to hear. | 铃声那么吵 全营地都听到了 |
[09:31] | Well, OK– well, in the spirit of offering you advice, | 好吧 本着助人为乐的精神 |
[09:34] | I’d suggest maybe silencing your phone. | 我建议你调静音 |
[09:37] | You don’t think I already thought to silence my– | 你觉得我没想过把手机调 |
[09:40] | Ok, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[09:41] | I had a thought. | 我有个主意 |
[09:43] | OK, you said this crazed killer is a guy, right? | 你说过这个杀人狂是个男的 对吧 |
[09:46] | OK, so maybe we should talk about the guys out there, you know? | 好吧 或许我们应该跟当地的人们谈谈 |
[09:50] | See if we can figure out who this asshole is. | 看看我们是否可以弄清楚这个混蛋是谁 |
[09:52] | How does knowing who it is help me not die? | 怎么知道谁可以帮助我活着 |
[09:55] | Well, I think figuring out what they want | 我想只要搞清楚他们想要的是什么 |
[09:57] | could help you not die. | 就能让你活下去 |
[09:59] | Smart. | 睿智啊 |
[10:00] | Like, is it an old camper who got teased as a kid | 像是 老露营员像个孩子一样被整蛊 |
[10:02] | and is back 4 blood? | 或是《求生之路》 |
[10:03] | No. | 不对 |
[10:04] | Or is it a parent who’s looking for revenge | 或是父母对溺死他们孩子的 |
[10:07] | after a counselor let their kid drown? | 辅导员复仇 |
[10:09] | Jesus, I hope not, no. | 天啊 别吧 不可能 |
[10:11] | Or does one of the counselors have a formerly conjoined twin? | 或是某个辅导员曾经抚养过一个连体婴 |
[10:14] | What movie is that from? | 这又是哪部电影 |
[10:16] | That could be a huge problem. | 这个问题问得好 |
[10:17] | No, it’s nothing like that, Chuck, OK? | 不 不是这样的 恰克 好吗 |
[10:18] | It’s– it’s nothing like that, I promise. | 事情不是这样的 我保证 |
[10:20] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[10:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | OK, let me think. | 好的 先让我想想 |
[10:26] | Oh, you mentioned some guy named Steve. | 你提过有个叫史蒂文的 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:29] | Steve, the Kayak King. | 史蒂文 皮划艇之王 |
[10:32] | But it’s not him. | 但不是他 |
[10:39] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:40] | Steve, the Kayak King. | 皮划艇之王史蒂文 |
[10:44] | He’s up shit’s creek now, and I’d say without a paddle, but– | 现在他搁浅了 我想说没有短桨 但 |
[10:48] | Who does this? | 这是谁干的 |
[10:49] | What kind of psycho? | 这是哪个变态干的 |
[10:59] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[11:00] | Is that Ted? | 是泰德吗 |
[11:01] | It’s Steve. | 是史蒂文 |
[11:02] | The Kayak King. | 皮划艇之王 |
[11:04] | Guys, he isn’t the only one. | 伙计们 不只他一个 |
[11:05] | We found Bob and Carol’s bodies in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房发现鲍勃和卡罗尔的尸体 |
[11:07] | Ted and Alice are missing. | 泰德和爱丽丝不见了 |
[11:09] | So is Drew. | 德鲁也是 |
[11:10] | Who’s Drew? | 谁是德鲁 |
[11:11] | from the city. | 城里来的那个 |
[11:12] | Missing. | 失踪 |
[11:13] | Not necessarily dead. | 不一定就是死了 |
[11:14] | So you’re an optimist. | 所以你是个乐观主义者 |
[11:15] | wait. | 等一下 |
[11:16] | What if one of them did this? | 要是他们其中一个干的呢 |
[11:17] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[11:20] | We have to do something. | 我们必须有所行动 |
[11:21] | Sam, what do we do? | 山姆 我们要怎么做 |
[11:24] | what? | 什么 |
[11:26] | Well, we all gotta– | 嗯 我们应该 |
[11:28] | OK, we all need to– | 好的 我们需要做 |
[11:32] | We all just need to– | 我们只需要 |
[11:34] | we really gotta– | 我们确实应该 |
[11:35] | Put an end to this bullshit, get our cell phones and call the police. | 停止胡乱猜测 拿回我们的手机报警 |
[11:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[11:45] | No. | 不 |
[11:46] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[11:48] | Somebody better explain quick. | 最好有人快招 |
[11:49] | Sam, where are the phones? | 山姆 手机都去哪了 |
[11:50] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[11:51] | I put them all in here. | 我就把它们放在这了 |
[11:51] | I locked it. | 我还锁上了 |
[11:52] | No one knows the combo but me. | 除了我没人知道这个密码 |
[11:53] | You mean your birthday? | 你是说你的生日吗 |
[12:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:14] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:20] | That’s bad. | 这下完了 |
[12:22] | Right? | 是吗 |
[12:24] | What now, Sam? | 现在怎么办 山姆 |
[12:25] | Are there any other vehicles on the property? | 还有其它的车吗 |
[12:27] | No, no, this was it. | 没有 没有 只有它 |
[12:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:30] | Looks like we’re walking. | 那我们只能走了 |
[12:32] | No, no, no, I– | 不不不 我 |
[12:33] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这是下下策 |
[12:34] | I mean, guys, look around. | 我说 伙计们 看看周围 |
[12:35] | There’s swamp and marshland in every direction. | 四周都是沼泽地 |
[12:38] | A town’s not for 25 miles. | 离城镇少说也有40多公里 |
[12:39] | OK, so we hump it. | 好吧 所以我们困在这了 |
[12:40] | We can take that. | 我们能解决 |
[12:42] | Maybe when the sun comes up, but not now. | 也许等太阳升起的时候 但不是现在 |
[12:44] | There’s snakes and gators out there– | 到处是毒蛇和鳄鱼 |
[12:46] | poisonous snakes, giant gators. | 毒蛇 巨鳄 |
[12:48] | Great. | 行吧 |
[12:49] | So we get sliced up by a madman or eaten by reptiles. | 所以我们不是被疯子砍了就是被猛兽吃了 |
[12:51] | Did you see Steve? | 你见过史蒂文吗 |
[12:52] | I vote reptiles. | 我选猛兽 |
[12:53] | There’s gotta be a third choice. | 肯定还有别的选泽 |
[12:55] | What if we hole up in the cabins until morning? | 要是我们在小木屋里藏到早晨呢 |
[12:57] | Yeah, | 对 |
[12:57] | ’cause those old ass cabins are super secure. | 因为那些又老又破的小木屋特别安全 |
[13:00] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:01] | Jamie, that’s a good idea, all right? | 杰米 这是个好主意 好吗 |
[13:03] | We can find an area, and we can make it as safe | 我们可以找个地方 |
[13:04] | and secure as possible. | 让它尽可能安全 |
[13:05] | No, Sam, no. | 不 山姆 不 |
[13:06] | Look, that’s not enough. | 听着 这还不够 |
[13:07] | I wanna take the fight to this guy. | 我想和这个人干一架 |
[13:08] | Uh, fair enough, OK? | 很公平 不是吗 |
[13:10] | We’ll– we’ll divided into teams, OK? | 我们 我们应该分组 |
[13:11] | Half of us on defense to make a safe place, the other half | 一半人负责找个安全的地方 另一半人 |
[13:14] | of us on offense. | 负责防守 |
[13:15] | We’ll set up traps. | 我们要设陷阱 |
[13:16] | We’ll take it to this guy. | 要给这家伙一击 |
[13:25] | 挖坑 (填满削尖的木桩) | |
[13:32] | 诡雷陷阱 (防御) | |
[13:39] | 巡逻 (防守) | |
[13:47] | 木桩 (布置坑底) | |
[13:56] | Wait, wait wait. | 等等等 |
[13:57] | You went patrolling by yourself? | 你自己去巡逻 |
[13:59] | Well, it’s pretty logical in the heat of the moment. | 嗯 在这关键的时刻很合理 |
[14:01] | Ugh, yeah. | 对 |
[14:02] | OK, that’s fair and all, but it also | 好吧 这很公平 但这也 |
[14:04] | means you get killed quicker. | 意味着你很快会被杀 |
[14:05] | Can we just move on, please? | 能不能继续听我讲 拜托了 |
[14:11] | come on. | 别这样 |
[14:13] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[14:15] | Why, ’cause Sam didn’t say so? | 为什么 就只因为山姆说不行 |
[14:16] | Yeah, kinda. | 对 差不多 |
[14:18] | look. | 看 |
[14:19] | They’re trying to fight a maniac with toothpicks and pots and pans. | 他们正在以卵击石 |
[14:24] | All right, if I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die trying. | 好吧 就算我要死也要垂死挣扎一下 |
[14:26] | Yeah, die running. | 对 找死 |
[14:28] | Come on, man, that’s what you’re saying. | 拜托 哥们儿 你在说什么呢 |
[14:30] | Good people don’t run away from a fight. | 好人是不会当逃兵的 |
[14:33] | And guess what, Nancy? | 你猜怎么着 南希 |
[14:34] | You’re not not gonna be good for anything if you’re dead. | 要是你死了 就什么都没有了 |
[14:36] | Hey, what’s going on, guys? | 嘿 大家都怎么了 |
[14:38] | Sam already said it’s too dark out there for us to go out. | 山姆已经说过现在出去太危险了 |
[14:40] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:41] | Right, yeah, Sam. | 没错 对 山姆 |
[14:42] | Plus, I don’t wanna just desert everyone. | 而且 我不想抛弃任何人 |
[14:43] | Deserting? | 抛弃 |
[14:44] | Whoa, you guys, I told you– | 你们几个 我告诉你 |
[14:45] | We’re not deserting anyone. | 我们不会抛弃任何人的 |
[14:46] | All right, you’re saving yourself. | 好了 你是在救你自己 |
[14:48] | there’s swap and marshland in every direction, | 这里到处都是沼泽地 |
[14:48] | poisonous– | 有毒的 |
[14:50] | You know what? | 你懂什么 |
[14:51] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没有时间争这些 |
[14:52] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[14:58] | Holy shit! | 该死的 |
[15:05] | Nancy, run! | 南希 快跑 |
[15:07] | Ah, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[15:19] | It was beyond traumatic. | 我留下了巨大的心理阴影 |
[15:23] | And that’s it? | 真的吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 |
[15:26] | Horrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[15:27] | But why didn’t he kill you? | 但他为什么没杀你 |
[15:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | You know, I– | 你知道 我 |
[15:30] | I don’t– I just don’t know. | 我 只是我不知道 |
[15:31] | Well, think about it. | 我们要好好想想 |
[15:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:33] | Why– why did he kill Freddie or Nancy | 为什么他杀了弗雷迪和南希 |
[15:37] | or Steve or any of the others? | 史蒂文还有其他的人 |
[15:39] | Why– why does it even matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[15:40] | OK, here’s a different question for you. | 好吧 那问你另一个问题 |
[15:43] | Are you covered in blood? | 你现在浑身是血吗 |
[15:44] | Chuck, are you even listening to me? | 恰克 你在听我说吗 |
[15:46] | Just answer the question, Sam. | 回答我 山姆 |
[15:48] | No. | 没有 |
[15:50] | Uh, um, a little. | 有一点 |
[15:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:54] | So if you were just a witness to these murders, | 要是你只是目击了这些谋杀 |
[15:57] | then how come you’re covered in blood? | 你怎么浑身是血呢 |
[15:59] | You know, I don’t– | 你知道 我不 |
[16:00] | I just don’t know. | 我就是不知道 |
[16:01] | I’m, uh, helping my niece with her creative writing assignment. | 我正在帮我侄女写想象作文的作业 |
[16:04] | Man, | 老妹儿 |
[16:05] | he crap education kids get this days. | 孩子们这些天接受的都是他糟糕的教育 |
[16:07] | Whose blood is it? | 那是谁的血 |
[16:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:09] | Well, is it your blood? | 那是你的血吗 |
[16:11] | How– how– how would I be able to tell? | 我该怎么解释 |
[16:13] | Well, are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, no, I don’t– | 没 我没流血 |
[16:16] | I don’t– I don’t think so. | 我应该没有流 |
[16:17] | No. | 没有 |
[16:18] | If you were just a witness to these murders, | 如果你只是目击了这些谋杀 |
[16:20] | why are you covered in blood? | 你为什么浑身是血 |
[16:22] | Because I was a close witness. | 因为我当时离的太近了 |
[16:24] | I mean, I was– | 我的意思是 我 |
[16:25] | I was, like, a very hands-on witness. | 我 身临其境 |
[16:28] | I was really, like, right there. | 就像是 我就在那 |
[16:30] | OK, what else? | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[16:34] | Are you holding a weapon of any kind? | 现在你拿着什么武器吗 |
[16:37] | Probably a sharp one? | 也许是某个尖锐的东西 |
[16:38] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:39] | I mean, just this baseball bat. | 我是说 只有棒球棍 |
[16:41] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[16:43] | I mean, a knife. | 我有把刀 |
[16:45] | Sort of. | 就这些 |
[16:45] | Sort of knife? | 刀吗 |
[16:46] | Well, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[16:47] | Would you consider this a weapon? | 你觉得这也算作武器吗 |
[16:48] | In this context, yes. | 在这种情况下 是的 |
[16:50] | But you could have had it because you | 但你可以拿着它因为你 |
[16:52] | were protecting yourself. | 要保护自己 |
[16:53] | Where did you get it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[16:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:56] | You really don’t know? | 你真的不知道 |
[16:57] | No, I don’t know. | 对 我不知道 |
[16:59] | I mean, I thought I was holding a baseball bat, | 我认为我拿着棒球棍 |
[17:00] | but now I have a really weird knife. | 但现在我拿着的是一把奇怪的刀 |
[17:02] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[17:06] | I mean, it’s like made of like jawbone, | 它看起来就像一把用颌骨做的 |
[17:08] | like the serrations are teeth. | 刀背锯齿是牙齿的砍刀 |
[17:10] | It’s got like a real sacrificial vibe. | 它就像是为献祭准备的道具 |
[17:13] | And I don’t know, | 我也不知道怎么形容 |
[17:14] | it’s hard to place the era. | 它煞气逼人 |
[17:15] | Like the knife that you described the killer carrying? | 就像你形容的凶手拿着的那把刀吗 |
[17:22] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[17:23] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[17:26] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | Look. | 听我说 |
[17:29] | I hate to ask you this, but are you sure you’re not the killer? | 我不想这么问你 但你真的不是凶手吗 |
[17:34] | I can’t be 100% sure. | 我不能百分百说不是 |
[17:42] | Maybe this is like a Jacob’s Ladder kind of thing, | 也许就像《异世浮生》里的情节那样 |
[17:45] | and I’m already dead, and none of this is real. | 我已经死了 这些都是假的 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s not possible because I’m here | 那是不可能的 因为我在现实世界里 |
[17:49] | and I’m very much alive. | 并且我还活着 |
[17:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:52] | Not that, you know, you’re alive. | 不是那样的 你还活着 |
[17:54] | But, uh, you know what I mean. | 但是 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:56] | OK, look. | 好了 听着 |
[17:57] | I mean, you’re– you’re definitely not the killer type. | 我觉得你绝不是那种杀人魔 |
[18:00] | You know, this is just not you. | 你知道这不是你 |
[18:01] | Maybe you’re like out of your mind or something. | 也许你疯了什么的 |
[18:04] | Did somebody drug you? | 有人给你下药了吗 |
[18:05] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 没有吧 我觉得 |
[18:07] | Well, and you keep saying that the killer’s | 好吧 你一直说凶手的行为 |
[18:09] | like hideously ugly, and you are definitely not that. | 极度丑陋 你绝不是干那种事的人 |
[18:13] | – Aw. – Wait. | -我好感动 -等一下 |
[18:17] | 《面具制造者》 去见你的制造者吧 | |
[18:19] | Are you wearing a mask? | 你戴着面具吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 没戴 |
[18:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:25] | I’m pretty sure. | 我敢保证 |
[18:26] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[18:27] | That would’ve explained everything. | 戴了面具的话一切就都清楚了 |
[18:30] | ‘Cause, like, if you’re physically killing somebody | 因为正常情况下你杀了一个人 |
[18:33] | but that’s not really you, then this | 但那不是真正的你做的 那么 |
[18:35] | could’ve been the case where the consciousness of the killer | 这也许就像凶手的意识被一个东西附身 |
[18:37] | was like possessed by an object, like an evil mask. | 之类的情况 比如邪恶假面 |
[18:48] | Oh my god. | 卧槽 |
[18:57] | Um, Chuck? | 恰克 出了点状况 |
[20:50] | Oh my god. | 我滴神啊 |
[20:53] | – Oh my god. – What? | -我的天 -有什么问题吗 |
[21:02] | I’m the killer. | 我就是真凶 |
[21:05] | Oh my god. | 我的亲娘哎 |
[21:06] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[21:08] | You didn’t realize you were murdering him? | 你当时没发现你在杀人吗 |
[21:11] | Stabbing, tying him up? | 把他吊起来然后还捅他 |
[21:12] | No. | 没发现啊 |
[21:14] | I just remember standing in front of him already dead. | 我只记得站在他面前时他已经死了 |
[21:17] | Well, what did you think you were doing? | 好吧 你当时觉得你在干什么 |
[21:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[21:20] | Talking to you now, it’s coming more into focus. | 现在和你说话 记忆越来越清晰了 |
[21:24] | Honestly, I don’t think I was thinking anything | 实话说 直到摘下面具前 |
[21:27] | until the mask came off. | 我都觉得我啥也没想 |
[21:28] | You really didn’t know that you were murdering Steve? | 你当时真没意识到你在杀史蒂文吗 |
[21:31] | No, no. | 没有 完全没有 |
[21:33] | I was staring at him like you’d stare at anyone | 我盯着他的情形就像盯着那些 |
[21:35] | you found diced up and dead hanging from a tree. | 挂在树上并被分尸了的人 |
[21:38] | It was just horrible. | 就很可怕 |
[21:39] | But you know now that it was you doing it. | 但你现在记起来了是你做的这件事 |
[21:41] | I saw what the mask saw. | 我透过面具看到了我在做的事 |
[21:45] | You forcing me to remember everything | 你迫使我记起了 |
[21:47] | is bringing up stuff that I didn’t even know was there. | 我本该想不起的东西 |
[21:50] | It’s kinda freaking me out. | 这真的吓到我了 |
[21:52] | So? yeah. | 所以呢 是的 |
[21:53] | I’m pretty sure it was me. | 我很肯定是我做的 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this, Chuck. | 恰克 把你牵扯进来我很抱歉 |
[21:59] | No. | 不会的 |
[22:00] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[22:01] | You know I live for this kind of thing. | 你知道我对这种恐怖事件很感兴趣的 |
[22:03] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:04] | I found some reference books, some really old stuff | 我找到了我们存放在储藏室里的 |
[22:06] | that– that we had in the storage room in storage, | 一些从未出售过的 |
[22:09] | stuff that never sold. | 古老的参考书 |
[22:10] | You mean stuff you stashed away so you could keep it. | 你是说你把那些东西藏起来加以保存吗 |
[22:13] | Maybe. | 也许像你说的那样 |
[22:14] | Um, anyway, I know that we’re going | 无论如何 我知道我们以后会 |
[22:16] | to get to the bottom of this. | 深究这点 |
[22:18] | So what should I do now? | 所以我现在该做些什么呢 |
[22:21] | Lock myself away? | 把我自己锁起来吗 |
[22:22] | I mean, I don’t want to kill any more people. | 我是说我不想再杀害任何人了 |
[22:23] | Is there anyone left to kill? | 那还有幸存的人吗 |
[22:25] | Oh, yeah. | 当然啦 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I mean, there’s tons. | 那还有很多 |
[22:27] | I mean, you know, I think– yes, I think so. | 我觉得 没错 我认为是这样 |
[22:29] | There are people alive technically, | 准确地说还有人活着很好 |
[22:31] | which is good, and we wanna– | 我们想 |
[22:33] | we wanna keep them that way. | 我们想保持这种状况 |
[22:34] | This conversation’s harder knowing that I’m the killer. | 这段对话更难理解我是否是凶手了 |
[22:39] | What about Imani? | 伊玛尼情况怎么样呢 |
[22:42] | Still can’t believe you invited her back. | 仍然无法相信你请她回来 |
[22:44] | How’s that going? | 进展得怎么样 |
[22:46] | You guys cool? | 你们和好了吗 |
[22:48] | Can’t we just keep talking about me killing people? | 我们能只谈论我杀人了的事吗 |
[22:50] | Well, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[22:52] | Yeah, I mean– well, that– that’s where I was going. | 我刚才就要转回去那个话题了 |
[22:53] | I– I was gonna say like, if– | 我会说像 如果 |
[22:55] | if she still cares about you, you could confide in her, | 倘若她仍然在乎你 你可以向她倾诉的 |
[22:57] | and then maybe she can help you. | 然后也许她可以帮你 |
[22:59] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[23:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | I just– I’m– | 我只是 |
[23:04] | I’m really not really sure where she is right now. | 我真的不确定她现在在哪 |
[23:07] | OK, I think Imani’s dead. | 好吧 我觉得伊玛尼已经死了 |
[23:09] | Wait, what? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:10] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 为什么之前你不跟我说呢 |
[23:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[23:12] | I just– | 我只是 |
[23:13] | Oh, you just remembered. | 对了 你才想起来 |
[23:14] | Yes. | 就是这个原因 |
[23:15] | Oh, damn it! | 真是操了 |
[23:22] | God, she was– she was really something. | 天啊 我真的对她很有感觉 |
[23:38] | OK, guys, well– | 好了 伙计们 |
[23:40] | hold on. | 等我一下 |
[23:42] | OK, guys. | 听我说 小家伙们 |
[23:44] | OK, I don’t think– | 好吧 我不觉得这个能用 |
[23:45] | Here, can you hold that for me real quick? | 你能先帮我拿着它吗 |
[23:47] | It’s not working. | 它发不出声 |
[23:47] | Maybe try to get it to work if you can. | 要是你能修好它就更好了 |
[23:49] | All right, guys, | 行了 小家伙们 |
[23:50] | well, welcome to Camp Clear Vista. | 欢迎来到亲景夏令营 |
[23:51] | My name is Steve. | 我叫史蒂文 |
[23:52] | Some of you know that already | 你们中的有些人已经知道了 |
[23:53] | ’cause you’re in the best cabin ever. | 因为你们在有史以来最棒的小屋里 |
[23:54] | My cabin, right? | 我的小屋 对吧 |
[23:59] | This is perfect. | 这样棒极了 |
[24:02] | The camp, the kids, the counselors. | 夏令营 孩子们 和辅导员 |
[24:06] | Yeah, Steve’s really good with kids. | 是啊 史蒂文真很会和孩子们打成一片 |
[24:08] | And those kayaks. | 还有那些皮划艇 |
[24:09] | But these are in fact what? | 但这些实际上是什么呢 |
[24:10] | Canoes. | 独木舟 |
[24:11] | Great, that’s right. | 很好 说的没错 |
[24:12] | I’m glad you guys knew that. | 你们知道是什么我很高兴 |
[24:13] | So camp ends on Friday. | 所以夏令营活动星期五结束 |
[24:16] | – What are we going to do then? – I don’t know. | -到那时我们再去干什么呢 -不知道 |
[24:18] | You know this is just | 你知道这对我来说 |
[24:19] | a summer fling for me. | 就只是夏天无聊打发时间的恋情 |
[24:22] | It’s more than that. | 不止于此吧 |
[24:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:33] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[24:35] | Are you worried about the kids seeing us? | 你在担心孩子们会看见我们吗 |
[24:36] | No. | 没有 |
[24:36] | Have to learn sometime. | 他们有时也得了解一下 |
[24:41] | Then what? | 那到底怎么了呢 |
[24:47] | I don’t know. Why can’t you just relax? | 我不知道 为什么你不能放轻松呢 |
[24:50] | You know? | 你懂那个感觉吗 |
[24:51] | Have a good time. | 好好享受现在的时光 |
[24:53] | And when it’s all done, you’ll have a good memory. | 当一切结束时 你就会有一个好的回忆 |
[25:00] | Just enjoy it. | 就只是享受它 |
[25:02] | Now these are only to be used to the water, OK? | 现在这些只可以在水上用到 明白了吗 |
[25:04] | It’s not for hitting people, OK? | 并不是用来打人的 明白吗 |
[25:06] | It can also be used for air guitar or as a golf– | 它也可以被当做空气吉他或者高尔夫球棒 |
[25:09] | you know, like a, um, club there, OK, guys? | 就像在俱乐部的那样 懂吗 孩子们 |
[25:12] | But not for hitting, definitely, OK? | 但绝不是用来打人的 懂了吗 |
[25:14] | And don’t worry if you end up in the water ’cause we send | 也不要担心你会掉进水中出不来 |
[25:16] | a scuba diver out there about a week ago | 因为我们会派潜水员救你 大约一周前 |
[25:18] | to check for alligators, | 为了查看水里有没有鳄鱼 |
[25:19] | and, uh, he hasn’t come back yet, | 一个潜水员潜入水中到现在还没回来 |
[25:20] | so I think he’s doing a very thorough job. | 由此我认为他想把工作做完善 |
[25:23] | If you see him, you know, let us know. | 如果你们看见他了 就告诉我们 |
[25:25] | You know, people were worried. | 大家都很担心 你们懂的 |
[25:26] | So, all right. | 所以我就讲这么多 |
[25:29] | Don’t look like a sad puppy. | 不要表现得像一个伤心的小狗一样 |
[25:30] | Why do people think I look like a puppy dog? | 为什么大家觉得我像伤心狗呢 |
[25:32] | ‘Cause you do. | 因为你就是很像啊 |
[25:33] | Come here. | 来 我来安慰安慰你 |
[25:40] | Whoa, hey! | 喂 |
[25:43] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[25:45] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么对我呢 |
[25:46] | Everybody, we’re gonna play and laugh at Sam, OK? | 我们大家一起嘲笑山姆 好吗 |
[25:48] | He just fell in the water there. | 他刚刚掉进了水里 |
[25:54] | Steve, save me! | 史蒂文 救我上去 |
[25:56] | That’s why you wear the life preservers. | 这就是不穿救生衣的惨痛教训 |
[25:58] | That’s why you wear the life preservers. | 这就是不穿救生衣的惨痛教训 |
[25:59] | You fell for it. | 你自己不小心掉下去的 |
[26:05] | I’m gonna destroy this thing. | 我要毁了这个面具 |
[26:07] | Be very careful how you do that. | 万事小心 |
[26:36] | Ow, ow, ow. Ow. | 疼 疼 疼 疼 |
[26:38] | Ow, ow. | 好痛啊 好痛 |
[26:38] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[26:41] | Sam, what’s going on? | 山姆 发生了什么 |
[26:46] | I tried to burn the mask. | 我尝试烧掉面具 |
[26:48] | Your face is burning, isn’t it? | 然后你的脸有一种灼烧感 是吗 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:51] | I was worried about that. | 我担心的还是发生了 |
[26:54] | I’m afraid the thing probably imprinted on you. | 我怀疑面具已经印在你脸上了 |
[26:57] | There’s plenty of instances of that happening in here. | 参考书上有好多发生过这种事的例子 |
[27:01] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的呢 |
[27:02] | Sam, please, you called me for a reason. | 拜托 山姆 你打给我就是为此嘛 |
[27:07] | Wait. | 等下 |
[27:09] | Hey. | 喂 |
[27:11] | I think I saw that son of a bitch heading this way. | 我想我看见那个龟孙朝这边跑了 |
[27:12] | Do we really wanna find him? | 我们真的想找到他吗 |
[27:14] | When I catch this guy, I’m gonna beat him till he’s dead. | 一旦我逮到他 我就揍到他死为止 |
[27:17] | Then revive him so I can chop him | 然后再复活他 我就可以把他剁成 |
[27:18] | up into little bitty pieces. | 小小的肉块 |
[27:23] | They’re on to me. | 他们来找我了 |
[27:24] | They’re coming after me. | 他们在追我 |
[27:25] | Who? | 他们是谁 |
[27:26] | Whoever’s still alive. | 幸存下来的某人 |
[27:27] | How do they know you’re the killer? | 那他们怎么就确定你是凶手的呢 |
[27:29] | They tried to burn the cabin down with me in it. | 他们想把我烧死在小屋里 |
[27:30] | That’s a pretty goddamn good clue. | 这个想法真他妈的优秀 |
[27:31] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不过去 |
[27:33] | Why would Sam do this? | 山姆没有动机 为什么要杀人呢 |
[27:34] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[27:35] | I just want him dead. | 我只想让他死 |
[27:36] | What about giving yourself up? | 你放弃抵抗怎么样呢 |
[27:38] | Like, explain the situation. | 去向他们解释清楚一切 |
[27:40] | Maybe they can restrain you | 也许他们可以阻止你 |
[27:42] | so you don’t kill anybody else. | 这样你就不会再杀人了 |
[27:44] | Brad would kill me. | 布拉德会杀了我的 |
[27:45] | He’d ripped my head off, Chuck. | 他会把我的头扯下来的 恰克 |
[27:46] | I’m trying to stay alive. | 我还不想死 |
[28:01] | OK, where are you now? | 好吧 你现在在哪呢 |
[28:03] | Still hiding. | 还在找可以躲藏的地方 |
[28:04] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[28:38] | Yeah, OK, I think I’m– | 好了 我觉得 |
[28:39] | I think I’m good for now. | 我暂时没事了 |
[28:40] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:41] | OK, good. | 那就好 |
[28:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:43] | So just– just stay where you are and– and hunker down. | 那就待在原地 然后坐下来 |
[28:47] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:01] | OK, I’m hunkered. | 好了 我坐下了 |
[29:02] | Ok, good. | 很好 |
[29:03] | I think we just need to regroup and focus. | 我认为我们只要集中精力 重组记忆 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:06] | Right. Ok. | 说的对 |
[29:07] | And– and maybe we can come up with like a timeline of exactly | 然后也许我们可以按照时间线 |
[29:11] | what you did with the mask on. | 来准确地回忆起来你戴着面具做了什么 |
[29:13] | Ok. | 好主意 |
[29:13] | Ok, Yeah. | 很好 我赞同 |
[29:14] | What is your first memory of things | 你第一次觉得事情发展 |
[29:17] | going wrong or going weird? | 很离谱或者说不通是什么时候 |
[29:19] | OK, I remember being confused as to why I was running. | 我记得我对我什么要跑很疑惑 |
[29:22] | Running? | 跑吗 |
[29:24] | Running where? | 从哪跑呢 |
[29:26] | Away from a dead tree. | 远离一棵枯树 |
[29:28] | Huh? | 你说什么 |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 正如我说的那样 |
[29:31] | I– I remember something bad happened near a dead tree, | 我记得枯树旁发生了不好的事 |
[29:33] | and– | 然后 |
[29:35] | What? | 怎么了来着 |
[29:36] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[29:37] | Oh, it’s right there, and I just– | 话到嘴边了 我就是 |
[29:39] | I can’t remember. | 想不起来我要说什么 |
[29:41] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:42] | OK, what do you remember? | 好的吧 那你想起来了什么呢 |
[29:46] | I remember a pool. | 我记得我在游泳池边 |
[30:32] | Hey, pal. | 朋友 |
[30:37] | Having a little palm party there perving on us? | 我们要办一个小型棕榈派对吗 |
[30:47] | Oh, you chopped his head in half? | 天呐 你把他的头砍成了两半吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 大概吧 |
[30:54] | What did you do to her? | 那你怎么杀的她啊 |
[31:19] | I liked it better when I didn’t remember. | 我怀念我记不起任何事的时候 |
[31:38] | Whoa, hey. | 喂 |
[31:39] | Kill those lights. | 把灯关掉啊 |
[31:40] | What is the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了啊 |
[31:42] | You wanna flag everybody around here, | 你想让附近所有人知道并拿到 |
[31:43] | get them to all come in here and get to the good stuff before us? | 我们发现的好东西吗 |
[31:47] | Come on, they’re all out looking for | 不可能的 不管怎样 |
[31:48] | that grave thing anyway. | 他们都在外面玩坟墓探险 |
[31:50] | Yeah, which gives us a chance to party. | 是的 这就给我们一个机会去开派对 |
[31:52] | So help me out, huh? | 所以帮我找找 可以吗 |
[31:57] | Oh, yes. Jackpot. | 哇 中头彩了 |
[32:03] | Now all we need is– | 现在我们只需要 |
[32:07] | –chocolate. | 巧克力就可以做出美食了 |
[32:54] | Damn, Sam. | 妈蛋 是个狠人啊 山姆 |
[32:55] | I know. I hate myself. | 我知道 我也很后悔啊 |
[32:58] | Well, is it too obvious to ask why didn’t | 好的吧 那你为什么不 |
[32:59] | you just take the mask off? | 摘下面具呢 |
[33:01] | When it’s on, I don’t want to. | 当时正上头呢 我并没有这个想法啊 |
[33:03] | Oh, yeah. Shoulda figured. | 好吧 可以想象得到 |
[33:05] | But this kill was different. | 但杀这人的时候感觉不一样 |
[33:07] | I think it pushed me a little too far. | 我觉得杀完她后我似乎感到不对 |
[33:08] | I– I– I became aware of myself for just a split second. | 有那么一瞬间我的意识回来了 |
[33:59] | No. Please. Please don’t make me. | 不要 求你不要逼我 |
[34:48] | Hey. Just getting ’em ready for their maiden voyage. | 我正在为他们第一次出航做准备 |
[34:53] | Who, uh– who is that? | 你谁呀 |
[34:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么呢 |
[34:58] | What are you wearing? | 你戴的是什么啊 |
[35:03] | This is so bad. | 这太糟糕了 |
[35:05] | So how many do you think you’ve killed? | 所以你觉得你杀了多少人呢 |
[35:07] | You know what I think? | 想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[35:10] | This asshole should kill himself. | 这个畜生应该自杀谢罪 |
[35:13] | How long have you been listening? | 你听了多长时间啊 |
[35:16] | Long enough. | 很长时间 |
[35:17] | You should choose your friends more wisely. | 你该慎重交友 |
[35:20] | Have fun being an accomplice to murder, sweetie. | 祝你和杀人犯玩的开心 甜心 |
[35:23] | I’ll have you know it’s a killer | 你要知道这是面具杀手干的 |
[35:24] | mask doing it, not my friend. | 不是我朋友做的 |
[35:28] | Oh, don’t act like that sounds so weird. | 别表现得这一切很奇怪的样子 |
[35:30] | They’re right, you know. | 其实他们说的没错 |
[35:32] | I should just kill myself. | 我就应该自杀一了百了 |
[35:34] | You found an evil mask, and you put it on. | 你发现了邪恶假面然后戴上了它 |
[35:36] | What in God’s name did you think would happen? | 鬼都知道会发生什么事 |
[35:39] | I don’t need your judgment right now, Chuck. | 我现在不想听你对这件事的评价 恰克 |
[35:41] | Can you at least remember where you found this thing? | 你至少能记起你在哪发现的这个面具吧 |
[35:52] | We were scared shitless. | 我们当时被他死了这件事吓得屁滚尿流 |
[35:54] | And we’d been looking everywhere. | 我们到处找他 |
[35:56] | We even called the police. | 甚至报了警 |
[35:58] | When we finally found him, his body– | 我们最后找到他的尸体 |
[36:00] | or what was left of him– | 还是他剩下的什么 |
[36:02] | his body was just lying there limp and lifeless, | 他的不完整的尸体就毫无生气的躺在那 |
[36:05] | his eyes glazed over. | 他的目光呆滞 失去了生机 |
[36:08] | We realized that Brad had gotten so drunk that he locked himself | 我们意识到布拉德喝醉后把自己 |
[36:13] | in his car and fell asleep. | 反锁在了车里 然后睡着了 |
[36:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的故事 |
[36:19] | Thanks, Freddie. | 谢谢你 弗雷迪 |
[36:20] | Thank you, Brad. | 谢谢你 布拉德 |
[36:22] | All right, I’m gonna– | 好了 我要 |
[36:24] | I’m gonna tell a different kind of story. Ok? | 讲述另一个不同的故事 准备好了吗 |
[36:28] | It’s sort of, um– sort of like a history lesson. | 它有点像历史课 |
[36:30] | It’s about this camp, and it’s all true, | 是发生在这个夏令营的 并且是真事 |
[36:33] | and it happened right here on this very land. | 它恰巧就发生在这片土地上 |
[36:37] | So long before the French Cajuns arrived here, | 在法国卡津人到来之前 |
[36:40] | the natives lived in harmony with the land. | 当地人民和睦地生活在这片土地上 |
[36:42] | It was peaceful back then. | 那时很安宁 |
[36:45] | But when the Cajun settlers came with their gris-gris | 但当卡津人带着他们的驱邪术 |
[36:48] | and their potions and black magic, | 药水和黑魔法来此定居 |
[36:51] | they awoke something, something dark, sinister. | 他们唤醒了一股沉睡着的 |
[36:55] | And it struck with a vengeance. | 以复仇为目的的邪恶力量 |
[36:57] | Suddenly, these Cajun settlers started dying in the most | 突然 这些卡津人开始以毛骨悚然的 |
[37:00] | horrific ways, right? | 方式相继死去 |
[37:02] | Killing each other. Killing themselves. | 不断自相残杀 |
[37:05] | It went on this way for many months | 这种现象持续了好几个月 |
[37:08] | till finally a , a medicine man, | 直到最后一个医学家 |
[37:12] | was able to trap the dark spirit in an old red oak tree | 用森林里某处找来的红橡树根 |
[37:16] | somewhere in these woods. | 封印了这个邪恶力量 |
[37:19] | And there it stayed locked up for 100 years, | 在它被封印的百年间 |
[37:23] | and people were safe. | 人们安居乐业 |
[37:26] | Until one winter day when a woodcarver came upon the tree | 直到某个冬天一个木雕家来到了这片森林 |
[37:32] | right here in these woods and he chopped | 正好砍掉了封印邪恶力量的红橡树 |
[37:35] | the tree down to get his wood. | 并把它作为原材料带走了 |
[37:37] | But something happened ’cause this woodcarver, | 但不知木雕家身上发生了什么 |
[37:41] | his trade was furniture, children’s toys. | 他本来只做家具和玩具的木雕 |
[37:45] | But that day, something compelled him to carve a mask. | 那天 木雕家不情愿地刻出了一个面具 |
[37:49] | And this mask was unlike– | 并且那面具不像 |
[37:53] | unlike any other. | 普通的面具 |
[37:55] | It had dark empty eyes that drank in the light, | 它有着能吞噬光明 吸收世间美好的 |
[38:00] | sucking the goodness out of the world. | 黑暗虚空之眼 |
[38:02] | Do we have to listen to this? | 我们真的要听这种灵异事吗 |
[38:04] | Aw, somebody’s spooked. | 胆小鬼要吓破胆咯 |
[38:08] | Guys, guys, listen. | 伙计们 听我说 |
[38:10] | I’d– I’d stop, but this isn’t just some story. | 如果这是谣言 我不会告诉你们 |
[38:12] | This is the real history of this place. | 这是真人真事 |
[38:19] | Wait a minute. | 你先停一下 |
[38:21] | So you’re saying you knew all along | 所以你在说你一直就知道 |
[38:23] | that your family’s campground had this creepy history | 你家露营地有恐怖的邪恶假面的 |
[38:26] | with the evil mask? | 历史吗 |
[38:28] | Not to sound like a broken record, | 听起来也不像是个烂恐怖故事 |
[38:31] | but why the hell did you put that mask on? | 但你到底为什么要戴上面具呢 |
[38:33] | Would you just listen to me please? | 你能听我说完好吗 |
[38:35] | So finally one night when the woodcarver couldn’t sleep, | 木雕家每晚都做噩梦 直到有一天晚上 |
[38:41] | every night he’d have nightmares. | 他再也睡不着了 |
[38:44] | Said to his wife he was hearing voices. | 他给他妻子说他一直有听到某些声音 |
[38:47] | Ever since he carved this mask, he’d been restless. | 自从他做出了那个面具后 他就很不安 |
[38:50] | So he took it out into the woods, | 所以他从家出来走向了森林 |
[38:52] | and he goes to destroy the mask. | 他决定去毁掉面具 |
[38:54] | And as he raises his ax, again something compels | 当他举起斧头准备砍向面具时 某种 |
[38:58] | him instead to put the mask on. | 力量驱使着他放弃并戴上面具 |
[39:02] | And although this man was known as the kindest person | 尽管这个善良的木雕家家喻户晓 |
[39:05] | in his town, that night he killed | 但那晚他杀了 |
[39:09] | everybody in the village, including his own family. | 包括他家人在内的所有村民 |
[39:16] | There was one survivor. | 但有一个生还者 |
[39:19] | It was a young woman who happened to be out butchering | 一个少妇恰巧外出杀鸡 |
[39:21] | chickens, and when she came back, | 当她回来看到这副惨象后 |
[39:24] | she used the butcher’s ax to kill the woodcarver. | 她用屠夫的斧头杀了这个木雕家杀人狂 |
[39:29] | Goosebumps. | 起了一身鸡皮疙瘩啊 |
[39:30] | Ok. But I’m telling you, ever since this land has been plagued | 好了 但我要跟你说的是 从那以后 |
[39:34] | with all kinds of weird accidents, | 这个地方就一直发生各种奇怪的事故 |
[39:36] | unexplained deaths, murders. | 无法解释的死亡 谋杀 |
[39:38] | I’m sure you guys have heard stories. | 我想你们肯定听过一些 |
[39:41] | But to this day, the evil mask has never been found. | 但直到今天 邪恶假面还未被发现 |
[39:48] | Steve! | 是史蒂文啊 |
[39:49] | Come on, Steve. | 搞毛线啊 史蒂文 |
[39:50] | You know we don’t play those crazy games. | 你知道我们不搞吓人这一套 |
[39:54] | Crazy white boy Steve. | 疯子小白脸史蒂文 |
[39:55] | Come on now. | 再别吓人了 |
[39:56] | Yeah, so, guys, in, uh– | 好的 那么伙计们 |
[39:57] | in all seriousness, the murders were horrendous. | 说实话 这杀人犯挺恐怖的 |
[39:59] | So, you know, be careful out there. | 所以听我的 在外一定要小心 |
[40:02] | And it’s also true that the mask was never found, | 那面具还未被找到也是真的 |
[40:05] | and the legend has it that it’s buried | 传说它就埋在这片土地上的 |
[40:06] | at the woodcarver’s grave, which is somewhere on this property. | 木雕家的坟墓里 |
[40:12] | Ok. | 好了 |
[40:13] | Let me get this right. | 让我来总结一下 |
[40:15] | We have a creepy mask and a cursed grave. | 我们现在知道了诡异面具和诅咒之墓 |
[40:19] | Two words, guys. | 伙计们 就两个词 |
[40:20] | Treasure hunt. Right? Come on. | 寻宝时间到 对吧 那就开始吧 |
[40:24] | No, no, no, guys. | 不 不要去 伙计们 |
[40:25] | Come on. | 快点吧 |
[40:26] | We’re gonna make this fun, Sam. | 我们会让这一切变得好玩的 山姆 |
[40:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等下 先别走 听我说 |
[40:29] | Stop being little boys, seriously. | 说真的 别跟个小孩子似的 |
[40:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait. | 等 等下啊 朋友们 |
[40:32] | You guys, that’s not the point of the story. | 朋友们 寻宝探险并不是故事的意义啊 |
[40:34] | Sam, I don’t think your story had a point anyway. | 山姆 我并不觉得你的故事有意义 |
[40:36] | It’s a cool legend. | 这传说很酷好吗 |
[40:38] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 开始探险咯 |
[40:40] | He was just trying to scare us with that story. | 快点 宝贝 他刚才就想用那个 |
[40:41] | Come on, baby. | 灵异事件吓我们 |
[40:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:49] | Shall we go? | 我们也应该去寻宝吗 |
[40:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[40:54] | Your parents have owned this land for how many years now? | 你父母拥有这片地有很多年了 |
[40:56] | Like you don’t know where the grave is. | 别装得一副你不熟悉这个地方的样子 |
[41:00] | I– I mean, maybe. | 我是说 可能 |
[41:04] | I guess I’ll meet you there. | 我在那等着你 |
[41:09] | No, um– | 不是 |
[41:14] | I mean, I’m sorry. | 对事情发展成这样很抱歉 |
[41:17] | You know, I’m responsible for these wackos, so. | 你懂的 我要为这些怪胎负责 所以 |
[41:19] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[41:20] | Look, I got the fire. | 我就坐在火堆旁 |
[41:21] | I’m cozy. I’ll just stay here. | 很暖和 我就呆在这 |
[41:23] | You go on. | 你去玩吧 |
[41:28] | Uh, hey, guys? | 喂 伙计们 等等我啊 |
[41:31] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[41:38] | Hey, Drew. | 德鲁 你在哪啊 |
[41:41] | Come on. | 别玩失踪啊 |
[41:45] | This is not funny, guys. | 这并不好玩 伙计们 |
[42:17] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[42:21] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[42:39] | Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[42:39] | Oh, god! | 妈呀 |
[42:41] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[42:42] | Gotcha. | 猜对啦 |
[42:44] | Not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[42:46] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[42:48] | This place is like creepy cool. | 我好喜欢这地方的气氛 |
[42:50] | So you didn’t actually have any idea | 所以你根本不知道 |
[42:52] | what this was, did you? | 这是什么 是吧 |
[42:54] | I didn’t need to, did I? | 我并不需要知道 对吗 |
[43:00] | OK, you got me. | 好吧 你抓到我了 |
[43:02] | Can we go now? | 我们可以离开这鬼地方了吗 |
[43:05] | Drew, come on. | 德鲁 快走吧 |
[43:06] | Let’s go back to the others, all right? | 我们一起去找其他人 可以吗 |
[43:10] | Do you know if this says anything? | 你知道这上面写的是什么吗 |
[43:11] | Yeah, it says, “Congratulations, you found me. | 当然 意思是”恭喜你 游戏结束 |
[43:14] | Now get the hell out of here.” | 现在可以离开了” |
[43:17] | You can go brag to everyone else. | 你可以去向大家吹嘘你打通了游戏 |
[43:19] | Come on, Drew. | 走吧 德鲁 |
[43:21] | Seriously, I’ve been here a bunch. | 说真的 我来过这里 |
[43:23] | It’s not a big deal. | 这真没什么东西 |
[43:24] | There’s a tree. There’s a saddle, the headstone. | 只有一棵树 一个马鞍 一块墓碑 |
[43:29] | What is this? | 这什么 |
[43:32] | That’s the ground. | 那是土地 |
[43:40] | Good one. What a surprise. | 找着宝藏了 真是个惊喜 |
[43:44] | So scared. | 有点可怕 |
[43:44] | Oh my god. | 我滴神啊 |
[43:48] | Hey, hey, don’t touch that. | 喂 别碰它 |
[43:50] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[43:52] | Dude, I know the whole first night initiation thing. | 哥们 我知道这个活动的规则 |
[43:53] | I’ve been going to camps since I was eight. | 我八岁就体验过夏令营生活 |
[43:54] | No, this is not that, OK? | 不 这跟那不一样 好吗 |
[43:57] | Trust me, please. | 请相信我吧 |
[43:58] | Can we just get out of here? | 我们可以离开这里了吗 |
[43:59] | Please, just put that down, and let’s go, OK? | 求你扔掉它 然后和我一起走 好吗 |
[44:04] | Drew, come on. | 德鲁 求你了 |
[44:09] | Hey, don’t put that on. | 喂 别戴上它 |
[44:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[44:14] | God. | 吓我一跳 |
[44:15] | You put it on. | 那你戴上吧 |
[44:34] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[44:45] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[44:59] | Sam, this isn’t funny anymore. | 山姆 别吓我了 好吗 |
[45:06] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[45:31] | OK, look, with all this craziness, | 好了 听着 虽然这很疯狂 |
[45:34] | it just goes to show you that history loves repeating itself. | 它只是想传达历史总会重演的信息 |
[45:38] | You know, Sleepaway Camp and killer masks. | 你懂的 沉睡的老营地和面具 |
[45:40] | It’s like fries and gravy, peanut butter and bananas, Mets | 就像薯条和调味肉汁 花生酱和香蕉 |
[45:45] | fans and perpetual suffering. | 大都会球迷和持续的痛苦那样 |
[45:47] | Things that go together | 事物就那么不凑巧的匹配到一起 |
[45:49] | even though they shouldn’t. | 即便根本说不清 |
[45:50] | Right. | 说得对 |
[45:51] | All right. | 言归正传 |
[45:52] | Let me see if I got this straight. | 让我看看我理的对不对 |
[45:54] | Drew was your first kill, | 德鲁是罪恶的起点 |
[45:56] | and then the skinny dipper. | 然后是瘦弱二人组 |
[46:00] | Then what? | 然后该谁了呢 |
[46:01] | Oh, uh– And then– | 对了 然后是 |
[46:05] | Steve, the Kayak King. | 皮划艇之王史蒂文 |
[46:09] | Did I forget anyone? | 我有漏数了谁吗 |
[46:12] | Right. | 对了 |
[46:14] | So without knowing about the others, | 所以在不确定其余活着的人的情况下 |
[46:16] | you’ve killed eight so far. | 你已经杀了8个人 |
[46:18] | Nine. | 是9个 |
[46:19] | Imani. | 还有伊玛尼 |
[46:21] | Oh. | 是哦 |
[46:23] | OK, so nine. | 好吧 那就9个人了 |
[46:25] | This is so bad. | 这很棘手啊 |
[46:26] | None of them deserve this. | 他们都不应该死的 |
[46:28] | Well, I think it’s only gonna get worse. | 我觉得事情只会越发不可收拾 |
[46:33] | I think you’re probably gonna die. | 你可能会死 |
[46:37] | Sorry, Sam. | 我也不想这么说 山姆 |
[46:38] | It’s just that’s how these things seem to go. | 事情看起来就是这样子的 |
[46:41] | On the bright side, though, in a lot of these cases, | 往好的一面看 在很多此类的案件中 |
[46:44] | the killer comes back in a couple of years. | 凶手几年后就回来了 |
[46:46] | You know, lightning strikes their grave, | 闪电击中他们的坟墓 |
[46:48] | and then they’re back from the dead. | 然后他们起死回生 |
[46:52] | That’s not funny. | 这不是电影 |
[46:53] | You know it could happen. | 你知道这可能会发生的 |
[46:56] | There’s got to be something that we’re missing. | 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[46:59] | There’s just got to be. | 肯定有 |
[47:03] | How did Imani die? | 伊玛尼怎么死的呢 |
[47:05] | OK, uh, after we found Steve hanging from that tree, | 在我们发现史蒂文被挂在树上后 |
[47:09] | that’s when we all started making traps. | 就开始布置陷阱了 |
[47:11] | We figured we had to catch the killer. | 我们觉得我们必须得抓到凶手 |
[47:14] | Catch me. | 也就是抓到我 |
[47:22] | Holy shit, Jamie. | 我去 杰米 |
[47:23] | Did you just do that? | 这是你做的吗 |
[47:24] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[47:25] | You guys dig a lot of holes? | 你们挖了几个洞吗 |
[47:27] | It’s not quite the arts and crafts | 虽然这些并不是我所希望的 |
[47:28] | project I was hoping for, but we’re getting through this. | 艺术作品 但我们也得忍着 |
[47:31] | You know, to be honest, I liked last summer way better. | 说实在的 我更喜欢去年夏天那样 |
[47:34] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[47:39] | My girlfriend and I are going to culinary school together. | 我和我闺蜜要一起去上烹饪学校 |
[47:42] | That’s the plan anyway if, uh, I get in. | 如果我被录取了 这当然在预料中 |
[47:47] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去做什么呢 |
[47:49] | Marry a rich guy. | 嫁给一个土豪 |
[47:51] | Smart. | 不错啊 |
[48:04] | 狼阱 (搭建完成) | |
[48:09] | Well, that works. | 放那个很管用啊 |
[48:12] | Ok. | 好了 |
[48:13] | So we checked the perimeter. | 我们检查了周边区域 |
[48:14] | Everything’s clear. | 一切工作准备就绪 |
[48:15] | Yeah, there’s no one in that patch, | 是的 那片地里没有任何人 |
[48:17] | so we should be safe for now, guys. | 所以我们现在暂时安全了 |
[48:18] | Guys, what was all that noise? | 伙计们 那该死的声音什么鬼啊 |
[48:20] | We were just testing the alert system. | 我们之前在测试警报系统 |
[48:22] | OK, good. | 好吧 |
[48:23] | Sam, what do we do now? | 山姆 我们现在干什么呢 |
[48:24] | Uh, uh, well, we’ve got a secure perimeter. | 我们划了一个安全边界 |
[48:28] | OK, that doesn’t answer our question. | 好吧 那并不是我们想听到的 |
[48:30] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该干什么 |
[48:31] | Well, I think now we– | 我觉得现在我们 |
[48:33] | you know, we just circle the wagons. | 应该严阵以待 |
[48:38] | Oh, you know, circle the wagons. | 你知道 要时刻防卫着 |
[48:39] | Stay inside the safe zone. | 待在安全区 |
[48:40] | There’s a killer out there. | 外面有个杀人魔 |
[48:42] | We circle the wagons, we’ll be sitting ducks. | 我们坐以待毙的话就成了待宰的羔羊了 |
[48:43] | We need to go after this guy. | 我们得去追捕这家伙 |
[48:46] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[48:47] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[48:48] | Yeah, let’s– let’s kick it up a notch, man. | 为什么不玩大点呢 伙计们 |
[48:51] | Hey, why don’t we combine offense and defense, huh? | 不如我们攻守结合 是吧 |
[48:57] | Um, I’ll– I’ll run outside the perimeter, right? | 我会跑出外围 好吧 |
[48:59] | I’ll run around. | 我会到处跑 |
[49:00] | I’ll be like bait. | 做个诱饵 |
[49:01] | OK, and then the killer sees me. | 然后凶手看到我 |
[49:02] | I’ll run back, trip the alarm. | 我就跑回来 拉响警报 |
[49:04] | He’ll come in. | 他就会进来 |
[49:06] | You guys converge on him, force him into the pit. | 你们就把他包围起来 逼他到坑里 |
[49:08] | – What? – Y’all seen Jamie’s pit. | -什么坑 -就杰米挖的坑 |
[49:11] | What if you end up coming from the other direction? | 万一你从其他方向进来 |
[49:13] | There’s no alarm there. | 而那边没有警报 |
[49:15] | How many pots and pans? | 有多少锅碗瓢盆啊 |
[49:16] | I can go 100 feet that way and be a lookout. | 我可以往那边走一百英尺 做个瞭望员 |
[49:19] | By yourself? | 就你一个吗 |
[49:19] | Jamie. | 杰米一个人 |
[49:21] | I’ll go with her. | 我和她一起去 |
[49:22] | Yeah, that makes more sense. | 是啊 这样就说得过去了 |
[49:23] | Yes. Let’s just do this. | 好的 出发吧 |
[49:24] | Jamie, I got you. | 杰米 我挺你 |
[50:15] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[50:26] | Kill. | 杀 |
[50:27] | No. | 不 |
[50:32] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[50:34] | Now. | 现在 |
[50:35] | Kill, kill. | 杀 杀 |
[50:36] | Kill. | 杀死他 |
[50:41] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是一个好主意 |
[50:42] | Why, ’cause Sam didn’t said so? | 为什么 因为山姆没这样说过吗 |
[50:44] | Yeah, kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[50:46] | well, guess what, Nancy? | 你猜怎么着 南希 |
[50:47] | You’re not gonna be good for anything if you’re dead. | 如果你死了 就什么都没有了 |
[50:49] | Sam already said it’s too dangerous out there | 山姆说过外面太危险了 |
[50:51] | to go out in the dark. | 不可以摸黑走夜路出去 |
[50:53] | Plus, I don’t wanna just desert everybody. | 还有 我不想扔下大家 |
[50:54] | You’re not deserting anyone. | 你没有扔下任何人 |
[50:56] | Right, you’re saving yourself. | 你只是在救你自己 |
[50:57] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间争这个了 |
[50:59] | I’m getting out of here. | 我走了 |
[51:55] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[51:56] | Come over here. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[52:04] | Come on, let’s play a game. | 过来 我们玩个游戏 |
[52:15] | Little bit closer. | 再走近一点 |
[52:17] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[52:23] | There you go. | 很好 |
[52:43] | Kill, kill. | 杀 杀 |
[52:55] | Hey, assface! | 傻逼面具男 |
[52:56] | This way, baby, come on! | 来这边啊 宝贝 过来啊 |
[52:57] | die. | 死 |
[53:00] | Die. | 给我死 |
[53:02] | Kill her now. | 现在就杀了她 |
[53:04] | Kill Imani now, now, now, now, now. | 杀死伊玛尼 就现在 |
[53:20] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[53:35] | Imani! | 伊玛尼 |
[53:49] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 快走 |
[54:25] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[54:27] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[54:30] | Oh my god! | 额滴神呐 |
[54:34] | Oh my god! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[54:48] | Rings of Saturn. | 土星环便利店 |
[54:49] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[54:52] | This is a really bad development, Sam. | 进展很不乐观 山姆 |
[54:55] | You know, I really thought I had a chance of getting | 我还真的以为能有机会 |
[54:57] | back together with Imani. | 和伊玛尼重归于好 |
[54:59] | what? | 啥 |
[55:00] | Yeah, it’s bad that Imani is dead, | 很不幸 伊玛尼已经死了 |
[55:02] | but, no, I’m talking about the other girl, Jamie. | 但 不 我说的是另外一个女生杰米 |
[55:05] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[55:06] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[55:11] | What’s bad about Jamie? | 杰米有什么不好的 |
[55:13] | Well, the fact that she’s still alive. | 事实上她现在还活着 |
[55:15] | I mean, it’s good for her, but it’s bad for you. | 对她来说很好 但对你不利 |
[55:17] | In what sense is that bad for me? | 怎么就对我不利了 |
[55:19] | In the sense that she’s gonna kill you. | 就是说她会杀了你 |
[55:22] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[55:24] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吧 |
[55:25] | Your friend’s got serious relationship problems. | 你朋友有很严重的人际关系障碍 |
[55:28] | Hey, it’s after midnight. | 现在都午夜了 |
[55:29] | How come you haven’t turned into a pumpkin? | 你怎么还没变成南瓜 |
[55:33] | Come on. I have to lock up. | 来 我要锁门了 |
[55:35] | OK, what time do you open? | 你什么时候开门 |
[55:36] | Yeah, yeah, goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[55:39] | Jamie’s the last person I have to worry about. | 我最不担心的就是杰米 |
[55:41] | Precisely. | 的确如此 |
[55:42] | No, no, no, no, Chuck, you don’t understand. | 不不不不 恰克 你没懂我意思 |
[55:44] | You know, Jamie– Jamie’s like the sweetest girl | 杰米 杰米 是那种 |
[55:47] | on the planet. – Mm-hmm. | 世界上最可爱的女生 |
[55:48] | I– I mean, you should see her dig, but she’s really, | 你真该看看她挖坑的样子 她真的 |
[55:50] | really gentle. | 真的太温柔了 |
[55:51] | She loves to paint. | 她喜欢画画 |
[55:52] | I mean, she wanted to run arts and crafts. | 她想经营工艺店 |
[55:54] | Haven’t you learn anything | 你还没有从我们花了 |
[55:55] | from the thousands of hours we’ve | 几千个小时看的恐怖电影里 |
[55:56] | spent watching horror movies? | 学到东西吗 |
[55:58] | If you’re the killer, Jaime’s your final girl. | 如果你是杀手 杰米就是灭绝师太 |
[56:02] | Final– | 灭绝 |
[56:04] | Laurie in Halloween, | 《月光光心慌慌》里的劳丽 |
[56:05] | Nancy from Nightmare, | 《噩梦影院》里的南希 |
[56:06] | Sally from Chainsaw. | 《肢解》里的萨利 |
[56:07] | It happens all the time. | 故事总是如此相似 |
[56:08] | It’s– it’s always the purest soul. | 总是会有最纯洁的灵魂 |
[56:11] | It’s always the last girl to survive. | 总是会有最后一个还活着的女孩 |
[56:14] | Listen, Chuck, I take back whatever I said about you | 恰克 我收回我所有 |
[56:16] | over explaining stuff. | 之前的解释 |
[56:18] | Well, exposition is my middle name. | 我的中间名可是博览群片呢 |
[56:21] | So let’s say I kill Jaime. | 假如说我杀了杰米 |
[56:25] | My god. | 神啊 |
[56:26] | I– I can’t kill Jaime. | 我 我不能杀杰米 |
[56:28] | What am I talking about? | 我在说什么 |
[56:29] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[56:31] | Well, ls there anyone left that could kill you, | 还有谁能杀你吗 |
[56:32] | anyone at all? | 还有吗 |
[56:33] | Uh, whoever lit that cabin on fire. | 那个放火烧房子的 |
[56:37] | That– that could be Brad. | 那 那个可能是布拉德 |
[56:38] | You know, it probably was Brad, and I don’t | 可能是布拉德 |
[56:40] | remember killing him either. | 我不太确定我杀过他没有 |
[56:42] | Well, as soon as you put that mask on, he’s toast. | 只要你戴上面具 他就完蛋了 |
[56:44] | Bloody toast. | 变成带血的面包 |
[56:46] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[56:47] | You’re– you’re saying if I put on this mask, | 你 你是说只要我戴上面具 |
[56:49] | I can kill some muscle bound meat head like Brad, but a– | 我就能杀死布拉德这样的肌肉男 但 |
[56:53] | a sweet girl like Jaime’s gonna kill me? | 像杰米这样的甜心妹妹会杀了我 |
[56:56] | yep. | 对 |
[57:03] | There he is. | 他在这 |
[57:07] | So let me get this straight. | 我直说了 |
[57:09] | Only one person walks out of here alive, | 如果有人能活着离开这里 |
[57:12] | and that’s the most pure person. | 一定是最纯洁的人 |
[57:13] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[57:15] | And that’s never the killer? | 而从来不是杀手吗 |
[57:16] | No. | 不是 |
[57:17] | And not just in the movies. | 除了电影以外 |
[57:18] | Do you remember Boondock Butcher? | 你还记得《乡下屠夫》吗 |
[57:20] | No, Chuck, I don’t remember the Boondock Butcher. | 不 恰克 我不记得《乡下屠夫》了 |
[57:21] | A kindergarten teacher put a stop | 一位幼儿园老师阻止了 |
[57:23] | to his killing spree, and she must’ve weighed | 他疯狂的猎杀 就算她衣服都湿透了 |
[57:24] | like 98 pounds soaking wet. | 也最多只有88斤 |
[57:27] | Captain Howdy, ‘member? | 还记得《豪荻上尉》吗 |
[57:29] | Yeah, a nun crushed him with the steeple bells. | 修女用尖塔上的大钟压碎了他 |
[57:32] | Meaty Face– oh, guess who stopped him. | 《肉脸》 猜猜谁阻止了他 |
[57:35] | A paraplegic. | 一个下半身残疾的人 |
[57:37] | Rolled over him again and again with spiked wheelchair tires. | 一次又一次的用轮椅在他身上碾压 |
[57:41] | Must’ve taken like two hours. | 肯定花了两小时 |
[57:43] | All right, all right, enough. Thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[57:44] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[57:46] | OK, Jamie’s gonna kill me. | 杰米会把我杀了 |
[57:47] | That’s great. | 真好 |
[57:47] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[57:48] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 山姆 |
[57:49] | Of all the possible parallel universes, | 在所有可能的平行宇宙中 |
[57:51] | you’ve got to live and die in this one. | 你都死定了 |
[57:58] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[57:59] | Kill the bastard. | 杀了那个杂种 |
[58:28] | No, I don’t wanna kill Brad. | 不 我不想杀布拉德 |
[58:31] | I wish this goddamn mask would kill me. | 我希望这个天杀的面具杀了我 |
[58:48] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[58:49] | I have an idea, Chuck. | 我有一个主意 恰克 |
[58:55] | I have a pretty good idea. | 很棒的主意 |
[59:32] | Sam, what’s going on? | 山姆 怎么了 |
[59:34] | It was a bad idea, Chuck. | 我想错了 恰克 |
[59:35] | It didn’t work. | 没什么用 |
[59:38] | Oh, die you bastard! | 去死吧你混蛋 |
[59:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[59:54] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[59:56] | Kill. | 杀 |
[59:57] | Oh, goddamn. | 该死 |
[59:59] | Oh, damn you. | 该死的 |
[1:00:01] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:00:04] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, damn you. | 该死 |
[1:00:09] | Fight it, Sam. | 与它抗争 山姆 |
[1:00:10] | Fight it. | 战斗 |
[1:00:15] | kill. | 杀 |
[1:00:16] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:00:18] | Sam, come closer. | 山姆 再近一点 |
[1:00:20] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:00:21] | Closer. | 近一点 |
[1:00:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, no, goddamn you. | 不 去死吧你 |
[1:00:26] | I won’t put you on. | 我不会戴你的 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, god, no, no. | 天啊 不 不 |
[1:00:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:39] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:00:50] | You bastard. | 混蛋 |
[1:00:59] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:01:05] | Die, asshole. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[1:01:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:30] | no! | 不 |
[1:01:39] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:01:41] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:01:42] | Kill, kill, kill. | 杀 杀 杀 |
[1:01:44] | sam. | 山姆 |
[1:01:47] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:02:28] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[1:02:29] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[1:02:32] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[1:02:35] | But, hey, I figured if he thought I was dead, | 但是如果他认为我死了 |
[1:02:38] | I’d be off his list, right? | 我就不在他的名单里了 |
[1:02:39] | Give me an advantage. | 这对我很有利 |
[1:02:40] | You– you think he murdered all of us here intentionally? | 你 你觉得他是有意杀死我们所有人吗 |
[1:02:42] | Well, I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[1:02:44] | Well, how do we get out of here? | 我们怎么离开这里 |
[1:02:46] | There’s only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[1:02:47] | Over Sam’s dead body. | 从山姆的尸体上跨过去 |
[1:02:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:03:04] | There’s stuff in here we can use. | 这些东西我们能用得上 |
[1:03:09] | You can do some damage with these. | 这东西能造成伤害 |
[1:03:10] | You’ll be dead before you get close enough. | 还没靠近之前你就死了 |
[1:03:18] | If I got a good swing with this– | 我很会挥这个 |
[1:03:19] | You’ll be dead if you miss. | 如果你没击中你就死了 |
[1:03:33] | This is way too heavy. | 这太重了 |
[1:03:38] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[1:03:46] | Samuel Justin Wescott, don’t you even think about it! | 塞缪尔·贾斯丁·韦斯科特 你想都别想 |
[1:03:52] | Stop it, man! | 住手 老兄 |
[1:03:53] | Come on! | 住手 |
[1:04:07] | oh, no. | 不 |
[1:04:09] | Oh my god. Oh my god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:04:11] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:04:12] | Oh, god, what do we do? | 上帝 我们该怎么办 |
[1:04:14] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:04:15] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[1:04:16] | Hold on, look around. | 坚持住 看看四周 |
[1:04:17] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[1:04:18] | Find something. | 找点东西 |
[1:04:23] | Think quick. | 快点想 |
[1:04:24] | Imani. | 伊玛尼 |
[1:04:25] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:04:27] | Ugh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:04:28] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:04:30] | Shovel. | 铲子 |
[1:04:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:04:38] | go, go. | 走 走 |
[1:04:39] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:04:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:04:49] | There you are, Sam. | 你终于在这里了 山姆 |
[1:04:51] | Caged, no other way out. | 被锁住 没有别的办法出来 |
[1:04:52] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:04:54] | Oh, and I thought you were a nice guy, | 我还以为你会是个好人 |
[1:04:55] | but now I want you to rot in hell. | 但现在我想让你在地狱里腐烂 |
[1:04:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:04:58] | no. | 别走 |
[1:04:59] | No, no, no, no, no, it wasn’t me. | 别 别 别 那不是我 |
[1:05:01] | It was the mask. | 是这个面具 |
[1:05:02] | The mask made me do it. | 这个面具逼我做的 |
[1:05:05] | The mask? | 面具 |
[1:05:06] | Yes, yes, Jamie. | 对 对 杰米 |
[1:05:07] | I swear, I swear | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[1:05:09] | I have fought with every fiber of my being against it. | 我用了全身心的力量来反抗它 |
[1:05:13] | You’re such a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[1:05:14] | No, I– I promise. | 我不是 我 我发誓 |
[1:05:15] | I’ve struggled! | 我反抗过 |
[1:05:17] | You kept your phone. | 你带了手机 |
[1:05:19] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:20] | We had to lock our phones up. | 我们必须要把手机锁起来放好 |
[1:05:21] | You kept yours. | 但你带着你自个的 |
[1:05:21] | It’s my camp. | 这是我的度假营 |
[1:05:22] | I’m responsible for everyone. | 我对每个人都有责任 |
[1:05:24] | I have to have my phone in case of an emergency. | 我必须得带着手机以防意外发生 |
[1:05:26] | It’s selfish and two-faced. | 这真自私而且虚伪 |
[1:05:28] | Letting people think you’re dead is pretty damn selfish. | 让别人以为你死了才真他妈的自私 |
[1:05:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:05:31] | Is that right? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:05:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:05:34] | I was heartbroken enough when you dumped me. | 你甩了我时我已经够伤心的了 |
[1:05:37] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[1:05:38] | It wasn’t just a summer fling. | 这不仅仅是一个夏日狂欢 |
[1:05:40] | You– you don’t think I wouldn’t care if you were dead? | 你 你不会认为你死了我会无动于衷吧 |
[1:05:43] | You tried to kill me! | 你试图杀了我 |
[1:05:44] | I was not trying to kill anyone! | 我没有试图去杀任何一个人 |
[1:05:46] | Yes, you were! | 有 你有 |
[1:05:47] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:05:48] | Look, look, look. | 听着 听着 听着 |
[1:05:50] | You know me better than anyone, | 你比任何人都了解我 |
[1:05:52] | except maybe my friend Chuck. | 可能除了我的朋友恰克 |
[1:05:54] | You know I’m telling the truth. | 你知道我说的是实话 |
[1:05:55] | I could never do these things that I’ve been doing. | 我不可能做那些我做过的事 |
[1:05:59] | This– this thing makes me do them. | 这个 这个东西逼我做的 |
[1:06:03] | It– it’s the story that I told you. | 是 是那个我给你们讲过的故事 |
[1:06:05] | It has some awful power when you put it on. | 你戴上它时会有种可怕的力量 |
[1:06:07] | Its evil takes hold of you. | 里面的恶魔会控制你 |
[1:06:11] | The legend is true. | 那个传说是真的 |
[1:06:13] | If you knew the legend was true, | 如果你知道那传说是真的 |
[1:06:14] | why’d you put it on? | 你为什么还要把它戴上 |
[1:06:15] | That’s the thing! | 是那个面具 |
[1:06:17] | I didn’t put it on. | 我没有把它戴上 |
[1:06:20] | Drew did. | 是德鲁做的 |
[1:06:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:06:23] | Drew put it on me. | 是德鲁给我戴上的 |
[1:06:25] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:06:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:06:29] | We found it at the woodcarver’s grave. | 我们是在木雕家的坟墓里找到的 |
[1:06:32] | What were you doing with Drew alone in a forest? | 你和德鲁单独两个在树林里干什么 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:06:36] | It would’ve been nothing | 如果没有你那个愚蠢的寻宝主意 |
[1:06:38] | if you didn’t have your dumb let’s go on a treasure hunt idea. | 什么也不会发生 |
[1:06:41] | You know, Jamie, one could make the argument that | 杰米 我可以辩驳说 |
[1:06:44] | this whole mess is Imani’s fault. | 这一团混乱都是伊玛尼的错 |
[1:06:46] | My fault? | 我的错 |
[1:06:46] | yes. | 对 |
[1:06:48] | I’m not the one with the crazy knife, | 我不是那个拿着疯狂刀子的人 |
[1:06:50] | and I’m not the one who mistakes a summer fling with something– | 我也不是那个把夏日狂欢搞错成什么 |
[1:06:52] | It was more than a summer fling! | 这不仅仅是一个夏日狂欢 |
[1:06:53] | You guys! | 你们两个 |
[1:06:54] | This is not the time. | 现在不是说这些的时候 |
[1:06:57] | Sam, you need to promise no more killing. | 山姆 你必须发誓不再杀人了 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, no more killing. | 不再杀人了 |
[1:07:01] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:07:04] | Look, I need you guys to stay alive so I can stay alive. | 听着 我需要你们活着这样我才能活着 |
[1:07:06] | I’m not following your logic, Sam. | 我没有懂你的意思 山姆 |
[1:07:08] | Look, I’ve been talking to my friend Chuck, | 听着 我一直在和我的朋友恰克对话 |
[1:07:10] | and she says the way these things always go is that | 她说这些事情发展的方向一向是 |
[1:07:13] | it’s the final girl who kills the killer. | 最后留下的女孩杀了凶手 |
[1:07:15] | So as long as you two are alive, you know? | 所以只要你们两个都活着 懂吧 |
[1:07:20] | No final girl. | 就不会有最后一个女孩 |
[1:07:21] | We– we all stay safe. | 我们 我们都会安全的 |
[1:07:25] | Your friend must be as crazy as you are. | 你的朋友一定和你一样疯狂 |
[1:07:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:07:33] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:07:34] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[1:07:42] | Sometimes she doesn’t pick up right away. | 有时候她不会立即接电话 |
[1:07:54] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:07:55] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[1:07:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:07:57] | Oh god. Oh. | 天哪 |
[1:07:58] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:59] | Uh, yes. | 还行 |
[1:08:01] | Well, no, I’m– I’m locked up, but that’s– | 不 我 我被锁起来了 但那是 |
[1:08:03] | I’m still kicking. | 我还活得好好的 |
[1:08:04] | I panicked. | 我快慌死了 |
[1:08:05] | I– I– I called the sheriff by the camp. | 我 我 通过度假营给警长打了电话 |
[1:08:07] | Oh, yeah? | 真的 |
[1:08:08] | Left a voicemail. | 给语音信箱留了言 |
[1:08:09] | Oh, god, he should just retire. | 天哪 他可能退休了 |
[1:08:12] | Um, hey, Chuck. | 嗨 恰克 |
[1:08:13] | This is, uh, Imani, Sam’s friend. | 我是伊玛尼 山姆的朋友 |
[1:08:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:08:16] | So, Chuck, I– | 所以 恰克 我 |
[1:08:18] | I need you to back me up here | 我需要你在这儿证明我的话 |
[1:08:19] | and tell these ladies about this whole final girl thing | 再把有关最后一个女孩的事告诉女士们 |
[1:08:22] | because I’m– I’m looking pretty crazy right now. | 因为我 因为我现在看起来真的很疯狂 |
[1:08:25] | Ladies? | 女士们 |
[1:08:26] | Jamie, she’s there too? | 杰米 她也在这儿 |
[1:08:28] | Oh, yeah, yeah, Jamie. Jamie. | 对 对 杰米 杰米 |
[1:08:30] | Chuck, Jamie, Jamie, Chuck. | 恰克 这是杰米 杰米 这是恰克 |
[1:08:32] | Yeah, yeah, Jamie’s here. | 对 对 杰米在这儿里 |
[1:08:33] | Um, Jamie hit me with a shovel. | 杰米用一把铲子打了我 |
[1:08:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:08:36] | OK, um, well, yeah. | 好的 |
[1:08:38] | Uh, first of all, ladies, I know this is all insane. | 首先 女士们 我知道这件事很疯狂 |
[1:08:43] | Just bear with me for a minute. | 仅仅忍受我一分钟 |
[1:08:45] | But, OK, whatever you do, | 但是 好吧 无论你们做什么 |
[1:08:48] | do not let Sam put the mask on his face again, OK? | 别让山姆把面具戴到他脸上 好吗 |
[1:08:52] | The mask is responsible for all this, not Sam. | 这一切都该由面具负责 而不是山姆 |
[1:08:57] | And, second, in situations like this, | 第二 在像这样的情况下 |
[1:09:00] | in the paranormal or when there’s a lunatic on the loose | 有超自然现象或有一个出逃的精神错乱者 |
[1:09:04] | or whatever, | 或者其他什么 |
[1:09:05] | there’s usually a pure and innocent girl, | 通常会有一个纯洁无辜的女孩子 |
[1:09:09] | you know, the– the final one alive that usually– | 你知道的 那 那最后一个活下来的 |
[1:09:13] | the final girl that– that saves the day. | 通常是那个最后的女孩 拯救了一切 |
[1:09:18] | sam. | 山姆 |
[1:09:20] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:09:21] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:09:23] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:09:24] | Do it. | 去做 |
[1:09:26] | And, Jamie, from what Sam says, | 还有 杰米 从山姆说的来看 |
[1:09:29] | that– that sounds like you. | 那个 那个人好像是你 |
[1:09:34] | No offense, Imani. | 无意冒犯 伊玛尼 |
[1:09:43] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:09:45] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:09:48] | um, sam’s getting the mask. | 山姆正在拿面具 |
[1:09:51] | Guys, run. | 伙计们 跑 |
[1:09:53] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:10:15] | Do you know where we’re going? | 你知道我们现在去哪儿吗 |
[1:10:17] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[1:10:19] | I know where you’re going. | 我知道你现在要去哪儿 |
[1:10:20] | Imani, what the hell are you doing? | 伊玛尼 该死的你在干嘛 |
[1:10:22] | We’re not gonna be able to stop him. | 我们是阻止不了他的 |
[1:10:23] | Well, it’s not gonna help if you turn on me. | 你杀了我是没用的 |
[1:10:25] | I’m not sure there’s much either of you can do | 我不确定你们两人还有什么可做的 |
[1:10:28] | to alter the course of these events. | 来扭转这个局面 |
[1:10:30] | So it goes. | 它就这样发生了 |
[1:10:31] | Oh, no, Chuck, we can make this happen any kind of way. | 不 恰克 我们能让它以很多种方法发生 |
[1:10:34] | And I know I’m more equipped to kill Sam | 而且据我所知我更有能力杀了山姆 |
[1:10:36] | than Little Miss Perfect over here. | 和眼前这位完美小姐相比 |
[1:10:37] | OK, this isn’t a logic problem, Imani. | 好吧 这不是一个逻辑问题 伊玛尼 |
[1:10:40] | No matter how strong or smart you think you are, | 无论你自以为多么强壮或是聪明 |
[1:10:44] | no matter how determined, you just can’t outplay this. | 无论意志多么坚定 你都不能扭转它 |
[1:10:47] | There’s just no way that you’re the pure soul that | 这别无他法除非你有纯净的灵魂 |
[1:10:51] | survives at the end of the day. | 这会使你活到最后一天 |
[1:10:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:54] | You just aren’t. | 你只不过不是那个人 |
[1:10:55] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:57] | Well, there’s more to purity than meets the eye, | 表面上看到的纯洁并不是全部 |
[1:10:58] | and I know she’s not this perfect image | 我知道她不是表面上 |
[1:11:00] | she shows everybody. | 展现给大家的这副完美的形象 |
[1:11:06] | Do you party? | 你会寻欢作乐吗 |
[1:11:10] | Why? | 为什么要 |
[1:11:10] | Drugs, alcohol, | 毒品 酒精 |
[1:11:12] | caffeine even? | 甚至咖啡因呢 |
[1:11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[1:11:14] | Just face it, Imani. | 面对它吧 伊玛尼 |
[1:11:16] | You’re not a virgin, are you? | 你不是一个处女 对吗 |
[1:11:17] | That’s personal. | 这是私人问题 |
[1:11:18] | Yeah, so is life and death, baby. | 对 也是关乎生死的问题 宝贝 |
[1:11:20] | And it’s down to me and you. | 而且只剩下你我了 |
[1:11:21] | So are you a virgin? | 所以你是不是一个处女 |
[1:11:22] | yes! | 我是的 |
[1:11:25] | Are you happy now? | 现在你开心了吧 |
[1:11:27] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:11:29] | ‘Cause that mean Chuck was right, and you. | 因为这说明恰克是对的 你 |
[1:11:52] | What’s– what’s going on? | 发生 发生了什么 |
[1:11:54] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[1:11:55] | Imani bought into what you were saying. | 伊玛尼相信了你说的话 |
[1:11:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:11:58] | I acted first. | 我先动手了 |
[1:12:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:12:02] | What do I do now? | 我现在要做什么 |
[1:12:08] | You– you’ve got to kill Sam. | 你 你得去杀了山姆 |
[1:12:17] | He’s right there. | 他就在这儿 |
[1:12:18] | Uh, Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:12:19] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:12:20] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[1:12:21] | He’s got the mask on. | 他戴上了面具 |
[1:12:22] | Then you should be running. | 那么你得快点跑 |
[1:12:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:25] | I have to end this. Now. | 我必须了结束这个 现在 |
[1:12:34] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[1:12:36] | I have a shovel. | 我有一把铲子 |
[1:12:37] | No. | 不行 |
[1:12:38] | No, you can’t possibly take out evil this powerful | 不 你用铁铲打败不了 |
[1:12:40] | with a shovel. | 这种邪恶力量 |
[1:12:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:12:43] | You’re just not. | 只是你做不到 |
[1:12:44] | Then what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[1:12:46] | Uh, you have to meet him on– on the right field | 你必须在合适的 |
[1:12:48] | of battle. | 战斗场地和他会面 |
[1:12:49] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:50] | A place of power. | 能量场 |
[1:12:51] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:53] | Oh, oh, ok. | 好的 |
[1:12:53] | You– you know at my work? | 你知道我的工作吗 |
[1:12:55] | The woodcarver’s grave, | 木雕家的坟墓 |
[1:12:57] | where Sam found the mask. | 就是山姆找到面具的地方 |
[1:12:58] | Just go there. | 就去那 |
[1:12:59] | I don’t know where that is. | 我不知道那地方在哪 |
[1:13:01] | OK, uh. | 好吧 |
[1:13:02] | After Sam killed Drew, he– he, uh– | 在山姆杀了德鲁之后 他 他 |
[1:13:04] | he killed Ted and Allison in a swimming pool. | 他在泳池杀了泰德和艾莉森 |
[1:13:07] | So– so the grave must be around there somewhere. | 所以 所以坟墓一定在那附近 |
[1:13:11] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:13:17] | Kill, kill, kill. | 杀 杀 杀 |
[1:13:31] | Kill, kill. | 杀 杀 |
[1:13:38] | Kill. | 杀 |
[1:13:53] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:13:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:14:00] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:14:32] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:14:33] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:14:36] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[1:14:41] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[1:14:42] | Sam? | 山姆是你吗 |
[1:14:43] | I think I can conquer this thing. | 我觉得我能克服这件事 |
[1:14:45] | ok. | 好的 |
[1:14:47] | I don’t have to kill Jamie. | 我用不着杀杰米 |
[1:14:50] | ok. | 好的 |
[1:14:51] | And she doesn’t have to kill me. | 她也用不着非得杀了我 |
[1:14:52] | no, I know, ok. | 对 我知道 好的 |
[1:14:56] | I know you think it’s inevitable. | 我明白你觉得这一切都是不可避免的 |
[1:15:00] | But I’m gonna take this mask back to the woodcarver’s grave, | 但是我要把这个面具带回伐木工的坟墓 |
[1:15:04] | and I’m gonna end this. | 然后我要结束这一切 |
[1:15:06] | Sam, you know what? | 山姆 你知道吗 |
[1:15:07] | I– I have some more old books in the back, | 我 我后边有些旧书 |
[1:15:09] | uh, like more arcane stuff. | 像是密术那类的东西 |
[1:15:11] | Maybe I can– I can find a spell or something? | 也许我能 我能找到咒语什么的 |
[1:15:14] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:15:15] | Well, can you give me like just | 好的 你能给我 |
[1:15:17] | five minutes or something? | 五分钟什么的吗 |
[1:15:19] | I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this power off. | 我不知道我能摆脱这股力量多久 |
[1:15:21] | No, no, just–just give me like five more minutes. | 不 不 就 就再给我五分钟 |
[1:15:26] | Hello? | 你还在吗 |
[1:15:28] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:15:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:16:11] | Jamie. | 杰米 |
[1:16:13] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[1:16:14] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:16:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:16:16] | It’s me. No mask. | 是我 没戴面具 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:16:19] | You’re sick freak. | 你疯了 |
[1:16:25] | But you have to believe me. | 但是你必须得相信我 |
[1:16:26] | How can I? | 我怎么能相信你 |
[1:16:27] | See, I’ve got the mask. | 看 我拿到面具了 |
[1:16:29] | But to stop it– | 但是要阻止它 |
[1:16:35] | see, I think I know how to stop it. | 听着 我觉得我知道该怎么阻止它 |
[1:16:40] | The woodcarver’s grave is that way. | 木雕家的坟墓从那条路去 |
[1:16:44] | I’m going. | 我要去那 |
[1:16:48] | You don’t have to come with me. | 你不用非得跟着我一起去 |
[1:17:04] | I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我不会让你离开我视线的 |
[1:17:08] | ok. | 好 |
[1:17:20] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:17:21] | Look, all right, this– | 听着 没事 这 |
[1:17:23] | this is where we found the mask. | 这是我们找到面具的地方 |
[1:17:27] | And– and I think– | 而且 而且我觉得 |
[1:17:29] | I think this is where we need to bury it. | 我觉得我们得把它埋了 |
[1:17:34] | Now it’s– it’s OK. | 现在 没事 |
[1:17:36] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 什么都不会发生 |
[1:17:38] | We can end this right now. | 我们现在就可以终结这一切 |
[1:17:40] | We can both walk out of here together. | 我们可以一起走出这地方 |
[1:17:43] | We just need to put this in the ground. | 我们就只需要把它放在地上 |
[1:17:48] | I was gonna do it myself, but I just | 我想自己来 但是我 |
[1:17:51] | don’t think I should be near this thing | 我想我不应该再靠近这东西 |
[1:17:55] | any longer than I have to be. | 除非我不得不这么做 |
[1:17:59] | I don’t even think we should be seeing each other anymore. | 我甚至觉得我们不应该再见面了 |
[1:18:04] | Ok? | 可以吗 |
[1:18:05] | Now let’s put that shovel to good use. | 现在我们好好利用这把铁铲 |
[1:18:08] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:18:14] | ok. | 好的 |
[1:18:21] | Thank you, Jamie. | 谢谢你 杰米 |
[1:18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:26] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[1:18:27] | Just dig. | 挖就对了 |
[1:18:29] | Doesn’t have to be too deep. | 不用特别深 |
[1:18:30] | You know, it’s not– | 你知道的 它不是 |
[1:18:32] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:33] | You know what you’re doing. | 你知道你在做什么 |
[1:18:35] | You have a gift, Jamie. | 你有天赋 杰米 |
[1:18:37] | I’m lucky to have you– | 我很幸运有你在这 |
[1:18:40] | I’m lucky to have you here doing this. | 我很幸运有你在这做这些事 |
[1:18:55] | Maybe don’t touch it either, right? | 也许你也别碰它 好吗 |
[1:18:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:18:59] | Just, um– maybe just dump it out. | 就 也许就把它倒出来 |
[1:19:02] | Just– just just shake it out, OK? | 就 就把它抖出来 可以吗 |
[1:19:05] | I don’t even think I should see it. | 我觉得我都不应该看 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:19:10] | Oh, grab my keys. | 拿好我的钥匙 |
[1:19:12] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:19:13] | Is it out? | 弄出来了吗 |
[1:19:15] | I don’t think I have much time. | 我觉得没那么多时间了 |
[1:19:30] | Put it on. | 戴上它 |
[1:19:31] | Put it on. | 戴上它 |
[1:19:35] | Do it. | 快戴 |
[1:19:36] | Do it now. | 现在就戴 |
[1:19:38] | All right, and just let me know when you’re done because I | 好吧 你完事的时候告诉我一声 |
[1:19:39] | don’t want to risk seeing it. | 因为我不想冒险看它 |
[1:19:41] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:19:42] | You just let me know. | 告诉我一声就行 |
[1:19:43] | Put it on. | 把它戴上 |
[1:19:49] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[1:19:50] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[1:19:52] | Just an appropriate size hole. | 挖个大小合适的洞就行了 |
[1:20:01] | Put it in the hole and bury it. | 把它放进洞里然后把它埋了 |
[1:20:05] | Right? | 好吗 |
[1:20:07] | Then we’ll be done. | 然后就完事了 |
[1:20:10] | We’ll be done. | 我们就完事了 |
[1:20:11] | Now you just let me know when you’re done. | 现在你完事了就告诉我一声 |
[1:20:13] | Just tap me on the shoulder | 就拍拍我肩膀 |
[1:20:15] | or just whistle or– or something | 或者吹个口哨或者 或者什么的 |
[1:20:17] | so I don’t risk look | 那样我就不用冒着 |
[1:20:19] | looking at it, OK? | 看到它的风险了 好吗 |
[1:20:26] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[1:20:28] | Are you done? | 你完事了吗 |
[1:20:35] | Jaime? | 杰米 |
[1:21:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:27] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:21:30] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[1:21:31] | I finished it. | 我把它结束了 |
[1:21:36] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:21:39] | May he rest in peace. | 也许他安息了 |
[1:21:42] | Bye, Chuck. | 再见 恰克 |
[1:22:15] | Sam, Sheriff James here. | 山姆 我是詹姆斯警长 |
[1:22:17] | Just got in the office and I heard your voicemail | 到我办公室来 我听到了你的语音留言 |
[1:22:19] | and your friend’s too. | 也听到了你朋友的语音留言 |
[1:22:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[1:22:22] | I know you kids love messing around, | 我知道你们这群孩子喜欢乱搞一通 |
[1:22:23] | but I don’t think that land’s something to joke about. | 但是我觉得那片地不应该拿来开玩笑 |
[1:22:25] | Things have been good out there since your family took over, | 自从你家接手以来一直都挺好的 |
[1:22:28] | and I can’t imagine you doing anything | 而且我想你不会做任何 |
[1:22:30] | to screw that up, right? | 把它弄糟的事 对吗 |
[1:22:32] | My granddaughter will be at camp this year, | 我孙女今年去露营 |
[1:22:34] | so keep an eye on her. | 所以看着她点 |
[1:22:36] | I’ll be sure to come by and make sure everyone’s | 我一定会过去并且确保 |
[1:22:38] | staying out of trouble. | 每一个人的安全 |
[1:22:40] | Bye, Sam. | 再见 山姆 |
[1:23:03] | 两年后 | |
[1:23:24] | This is Chuck. | 我是恰克 |
[1:23:26] | Chuck! | 恰克 |
[1:23:34] | 全片完 谢谢观看 | |
[1:23:48] | ♪ I was on the hunt for blood. ♪ | ♪ 我在寻找鲜血 ♪ |
[1:23:51] | ♪ You were feeling lost in love. ♪ | ♪ 你正迷失在爱情之中 ♪ |
[1:23:53] | ♪ All it took was just one look and you were into me. ♪ | ♪ 只消一眼你就爱上了我 ♪ |
[1:23:59] | ♪ I wish that I could cut you free. ♪ | ♪ 我希望我能让你自由 ♪ |
[1:24:02] | ♪ But you’re already in too deep. ♪ | ♪ 但你已陷得太深 ♪ |
[1:24:05] | ♪ You feel the curiosity of what we could be. ♪ | ♪ 你对我们的未来充满好奇 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ Baby, if it’s on, don’t hesitate. ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 开始了就不要犹豫 ♪ |
[1:24:13] | ♪ I promise you I’ll be your best mistake. ♪ | ♪ 我保证我会是你犯的最好的错 ♪ |
[1:24:16] | ♪ You found me for a reason. ♪ | ♪ 你找到我是有原因的 ♪ |
[1:24:17] | ♪ Call it fate. ♪ | ♪ 这就是命中注定 ♪ |
[1:24:19] | ♪ Call– call it fate. ‘Cause it’s feeling great. ♪ | ♪ 这就是命中注定 因为感觉超棒 ♪ |
[1:24:22] | ♪ The night’s about to get real. ♪ | ♪ 夜晚马上就要来临 ♪ |
[1:24:25] | ♪ We’re going in for the kill. ♪ | ♪ 我们要去杀人了 ♪ |
[1:24:28] | ♪ This is power. ♪ | ♪ 这是力量 ♪ |
[1:24:29] | ♪ It’s not cold-hearted. ♪ | ♪ 不是冷血无情 ♪ |
[1:24:32] | ♪ And we’re just getting started. ♪ | ♪ 而且我们才刚刚开始 ♪ |
[1:24:35] | ♪ We’ve been having so much fun. ♪ | ♪ 我们玩得超开心 ♪ |
[1:24:38] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:24:41] | ♪ Don’t think about what we’ve done. ♪ | ♪ 别去想我们做了什么 ♪ |
[1:24:44] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:24:47] | ♪ You can take your hands off me. ♪ | ♪ 你可以把手从我身上拿开 ♪ |
[1:24:50] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:24:53] | ♪ As long as you see what I see. ♪ | ♪ 只要你看我所看 ♪ |
[1:24:56] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:24:59] | ♪ We’ve been having so much fun. ♪ | ♪ 我们玩得超开心 ♪ |
[1:25:02] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:25:05] | ♪ Don’t think about what we’ve done. ♪ | ♪ 别去想我们做了什么 ♪ |
[1:25:08] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:25:12] | ♪ You can take your hands off me. ♪ | ♪ 你可以把手从我身上拿开 ♪ |
[1:25:14] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:25:17] | ♪ As long as you see what I see. ♪ | ♪ 只要你看我所看 ♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:25:24] | ♪ Baby, after just one touch, I knew I’d never get enough. ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 只碰一次 我知道我不会满足 ♪ |
[1:25:30] | ♪ You should know I like it rough, but you’ll get used to me. ♪ | ♪ 你知道我喜欢狂野的 但你会习惯的 ♪ |
[1:25:36] | ♪ Baby, you can count me dead. ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你可以当我死了 ♪ |
[1:25:39] | ♪ Sleep by all the things you said. ♪ | ♪ 听着你说的一切入睡 ♪ |
[1:25:42] | ♪ But, baby, you look good in red, ♪ | ♪ 但是 宝贝 你穿红色很好看 ♪ |
[1:25:46] | ♪ so just keep killing me. ♪ | ♪ 所以就继续杀了我吧 ♪ |
[1:25:48] | ♪ We’ve been having so much fun. ♪ | ♪ 我们玩得超开心 ♪ |
[1:25:50] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:25:53] | ♪ Don’t think about what we’ve done. ♪ | ♪ 别去想我们做了什么 ♪ |
[1:25:56] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪ You can take your hands off me. ♪ | ♪ 你可以把手从我身上拿开 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:26:06] | ♪ As long as you see what I see. ♪ | ♪ 只要你看我所看 ♪ |
[1:26:08] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:26:21] | ♪ And we’re just getting started. ♪ | ♪ 而且我们才刚刚开始 ♪ |
[1:26:36] | ♪ We’ve been having so much fun. ♪ | ♪ 我们玩得超开心 ♪ |
[1:26:38] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:26:41] | ♪ Don’t think about what we’ve done. ♪ | ♪ 别去想我们做了什么 ♪ |
[1:26:44] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |
[1:26:48] | ♪ You can take your hands off me. ♪ | ♪ 你可以把手从我身上拿开 ♪ |
[1:26:50] | ♪ This night’s been a thriller. ♪ | ♪ 今晚是部恐怖片 ♪ |
[1:26:54] | ♪ As long as you see what I see. ♪ | ♪ 只要你看我所看 ♪ |
[1:26:56] | ♪ You might be the killer. ♪ | ♪ 凶手或许就是你 ♪ |