英文名称:Young Adam
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:33] | Oh bloody useless. Just give me that | 你真没用 给我 |
[03:07] | I suppose we should cover her. | 我想该给她盖上 |
[03:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:51] | Let’s call an ambulance. | 不如叫救护车 |
[03:54] | Right. | 好 |
[04:26] | So? | 怎么了 |
[04:27] | They’re not a hurry I told they she was dead. | 我说她己死了 他们不会赶着来 |
[04:44] | No eggs this morning? | 今早没鸡蛋 |
[04:45] | I forgot to buy eggs. | 我忘了买 |
[06:18] | What do the police think? | 警方认为怎样 |
[06:19] | The sergeant doesn’t know. | 进展没头绪 |
[06:21] | It was not a murder. There are no marks on the body. | 尸体没伤痕 大抵不是谋杀 |
[06:23] | You had a good look then. | 你都看清楚了吧 |
[06:25] | You can’t keep your eyes off women. | 你就是喜欢看女人 |
[06:27] | Even when she’s dead. | 死了的也不放过 |
[06:38] | I think she fell on water. | 我认为她是失足掉下河 |
[06:42] | So how do you explain she was half naked? | 那你怎么解释她只穿底裙 |
[06:46] | May be she was drunk. | 可能是喝醉了 |
[06:49] | May be she wandered on boats or something. | 可能是个荡妇跑了上船或什么 |
[06:52] | May be she was pregnant. | 可能是怀了孕 |
[06:57] | Right. | 有可能 |
[07:16] | Don’t worry, it’s just the drink. | 不要紧 李斯 大概因为喝多了 |
[07:28] | What do you think, Joe? | 祖 老实说 你认为怎样 |
[07:30] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[07:31] | The dead. | 那具尸体 |
[07:36] | I think she went to the bridge fully dressed | 我认为她穿着整齐走上一条桥 |
[07:40] | to breath the warm night air. | 站着呼吸晚上的暖气 |
[07:44] | Then she took off her jacket and put it on the ground. | 然后把外套脱下 叠好放在地上 |
[07:49] | And she unbuttoned her blouse. | 然后她解开衬衣的钮扣 |
[07:52] | And then she lifted up her brassieres. | 脱下胸罩 |
[07:55] | And dropped it down on top of other clothes. | 让它掉在其他衣服上面 |
[08:01] | And she unbuttoned her skirt and slipped it down under her hips. | 然后解松裙子 让它滑下 |
[08:07] | Then she undone her stockings | 然后脱下丝袜 高举着 |
[08:11] | and hold them up so they blew in the breeze | 像旗帜般让它在空中飘动 |
[08:12] | before she let them flew off into the night. | 再让它溜进夜里 |
[08:17] | And she shivered, | 然后她打了个颤 问自己 |
[08:20] | ask herself if she really wanted to do it. | 是不是真的要这样做 |
[08:22] | She answered this question by kicking her clothes into the river. | 而她的答案是把衣服踢下河 |
[08:25] | Hurriedly she got off her garters and knickers. | 跟着匆匆脱下袜带和内裤 |
[08:29] | There she be, standing on a petticoat, | 站在那儿 只穿著底裙 |
[08:32] | thinking over what brought her to this. | 想着 我怎会这样下场 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:693个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:95个,六级词汇:39个,GRE词汇:39个,托福词汇:59个,考研词汇:96个,专四词汇:75个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:162个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:37] | And with petticoat below her. | 然后 她的底裙飘曳着 |
[08:40] | She dropped into the river like a rose, | 她像玫瑰般掉下河里 |
[08:43] | and float there for a moment, | 在水面上飘浮一会 |
[08:46] | and be gone. | 然后便消失了 |
[08:52] | What kind of women would do that? | 怎么样的女人会那样做 |
[08:55] | Just an ordinary woman. | 普通的女人 |
[08:58] | You are going to sit there all day drinking tea? | 你们打算整天坐在这儿喝茶 |
[09:18] | Hi | 嗨 |
[09:23] | Sign here and don’t dirt it. | 签个名 别把它弄脏 |
[09:32] | You are the one who found the girl? | 是你们找到那女孩的吗 |
[09:35] | Right. | 是 |
[09:37] | There are evil men in this town. | 这个镇有坏透的人 |
[10:10] | How come you get so little water? | 干吗热水都给他了 |
[10:12] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[10:18] | Come on, Jim. This way. | 占 走开吧 |
[10:52] | There’s a good pub in Leers. | 里亚士村有家好酒吧 |
[10:55] | We should go there for a game of darts. | 玩一局飞镖如伺 |
[10:57] | Right. | 好 |
[12:09] | Joe do you want a game of darts? | 祖 挑战我玩一局飞镖 |
[12:12] | You play darts? | 你玩飞镖 |
[12:13] | Sometimes. Just about the time. | 消磨时间 |
[12:17] | You don’t find anything more interesting to spend the time? | 你没其它事情好做吗 |
[12:20] | I can tell one or two thing but not in front of a kid. | 有 但孩子面前不好说 |
[12:24] | Don’t you laugh to yourself. | 你别笑死 |
[12:27] | What’re you laughing about, dad? | 爹 你笑什么 |
[12:28] | Eat your potatoes. | 吃你的饭 |
[12:34] | All of it. | 全部吃掉 |
[13:50] | Don’t kick me, Mum. | 妈 别踢我 |
[13:51] | Stop yelling. | 你再吵我打你 |
[13:58] | You finished, Joe? | 喝完了 |
[15:07] | May be they’ll say something in the evening newspapers about that body. | 也许晚报会有那死尸的报导 |
[15:11] | Do you think they’ll write about us? | 会提我们吗 |
[15:13] | No. | 不会 |
[15:18] | Myself and Joe picked up a body from the river this morning. | 祖和我今早在河里捞到一具尸体 |
[15:22] | -Naked. -Murder. | -是裸体女尸 -谋杀 |
[15:25] | Possible. She had no clothes on. | 没穿衣服的话 那肯定是了 |
[15:27] | -Was she cut? -Not a mark on her. | -遍体鳞伤 -完全没伤口 |
[15:31] | Here we are. | 就是这个报导 |
[15:33] | A body of a dead woman was found in the river Clay this morning. | 今早在格拉河发现一具女尸 |
[15:37] | The woman was wearing only a thin petticoat. | 身上只穿著一条薄薄的底裙 |
[15:40] | So far she was unidentified. | 她的身份迄今仍未获证实 |
[15:43] | Police…You said she was naked. | 你不是说裸尸吗 |
[15:45] | The same thing, it was transparent. | 都一样 底裙是透明的 |
[15:47] | Les, I’ve got a headache, I’m going back to the barge. | 我有点头痛 先回驳船了 |
[15:50] | Another game of darts? | 那飞镖呢 |
[15:51] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[15:54] | I’ll give you a game. | 我跟你来一局 |
[16:24] | Where’s Les? | 李斯呢 |
[16:27] | He’s found someone to play darts with. | 他找到人跟他玩飞镖了 |
[16:34] | He’ll be here at least an hour. | 起码一小时后才回来 |
[16:51] | We’ll wake the boy. | 你会吵醒孩子 |
[16:55] | Why don’t we go up on deck? | 何不上甲板 |
[17:16] | I’m not going any further. | 我不再走了 |
[19:15] | Police are investigating that woman. | 警察在查那女人 |
[19:18] | There’s a bit in the newspaper about this. | 报纸里有段小小的报导 |
[19:26] | What makes you think of that? | 你怎么会提起来 |
[19:29] | Something to say. | 随便说说 |
[19:34] | You have done enough talking for one night. | 你今晚说的够多了 |
[19:38] | Are you sorry? | 你后悔了 |
[19:41] | That would not do good, would? | 后悔有屁用 |
[19:59] | It’s pity he’s coming back. | 可惜他就回来了 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:03] | It’s pity he’s coming back. | 可惜他就回来了 |
[20:08] | The bunk there. | 床铺那里 |
[20:16] | You’re nice, Joe | 祖 你人很好 |
[20:26] | You hungry? I’ll fry you an egg. | 饿吗 我煎只鸡蛋你吃 |
[20:30] | No, not now, Ella. | 艾拉 不用了 |
[20:33] | I’ll take a cup of tea though. | 我倒想喝杯茶 |
[21:07] | You two are bloody quiet. | 你们两个妈的很静 |
[21:09] | -Same as you, no? -What’s up, Leslie? | -可惜你不是 -什么事了 |
[21:12] | He’s lost money at darts again. | 我知道 他玩飞镖又输钱了 |
[21:15] | And he came back here to try to take out at me. | 每次回来都想拿我出气 |
[21:17] | Listen woman…You shut your damned mouth, Leslie Gold! | 女人 收你的鸟嘴 |
[21:20] | You have no rights to yell at me. | 我不会反驳你 |
[21:22] | I have never lost money at darts. | 我玩飞镖从没输钱 |
[21:24] | You are a liar! | 讲大话 |
[21:35] | Tea is ready? | 茶还未泡好吗 |
[21:36] | You in a hurry? The tea will be ready when it’s ready. | 急什么 泡好自然会倒给你 |
[21:43] | You read that they wrote in the papers. | 报纸写的新闻你认为怎样 |
[21:46] | Pay no mention what it was. | 提都不提我们 不公平嘛 |
[21:49] | I am not really interested in any of that. | 我实在没兴趣被提 |
[21:51] | Huh? | 没兴趣 |
[24:02] | Have you been swimming? I don’t swim. | 你有游泳吗 我不游泳 |
[24:11] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[24:13] | I don’t have a swimming costume. | 我没泳裤 |
[24:20] | You are here on holiday? | 你来放假 |
[24:23] | I’m just free today. | 今天一天 |
[24:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:33] | Cathie. | 凯西 |
[24:38] | Would you like to go with me for a walk, Cathie? | 凯西 要跟我去散步吗 |
[24:43] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[24:46] | Over there. | 那边 |
[26:24] | James’ over board! | 占掉河了 |
[26:28] | The boy is overboard, Ella. Help! | 艾拉 孩子掉河了 艾拉 |
[26:31] | Jame! | 占 |
[26:37] | Jame! | 占 |
[26:42] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[26:43] | Right. | 没事 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | Thank you, Joe. | 谢谢 祖 |
[27:28] | Look at that. | 你看到什么 |
[27:29] | A funfair. Can we go there? | 游乐场 爹 我们可以去吗 |
[27:32] | You can ask your mom. | 好 我去问你妈 |
[27:41] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[27:44] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[27:47] | May be we go there with Tim? | 一起带孩子去玩吧 |
[27:50] | I’ve my work to do. You take him. | 我有工作 你带他去吧 |
[27:52] | I’ll stay aboard if you want to go. | 你要去的话我可以留下 |
[27:55] | I have no time. You go. | 我没时间 你去 |
[27:59] | Come along, Joe? | 一起来吗 |
[28:00] | Stretch for your legs. | 去一会吧 伸伸腿 |
[28:03] | Yes, all right. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | Let’s make some money. Here we are. | 好 我们去赚点钱 |
[28:18] | Watch me. | 看我的 好好学习 |
[28:21] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[28:25] | Yes, yes, that one! | 好 赢了 |
[28:27] | 2 pence. | 两便士 |
[28:29] | You see, I always win. | 看 我常赢 |
[28:32] | Daddy know how that works, son. | 你爹懂得窍门 |
[28:35] | And that’s it. | 又两便士 |
[28:37] | You are touching the line, sorry. | 老友 你砸线了 |
[28:38] | Excuse me, I was not touching the line. | 我没有 |
[28:40] | You touched the line. | 钱币不能砸线 |
[28:42] | Les! | 李斯 |
[28:44] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[28:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[28:48] | I’m working here now. | 我在这里工作 |
[28:49] | Oh, sorry, sorry Bob. This is Joe Huggy. | 忘了介绍 鲍勃 这位祖 |
[28:52] | He works with us couple of months. | 他跟我们一起工作两个月了 |
[28:53] | -Good to meet you, Joe. -Me too. | -很高兴见到你 祖 -我也是 |
[28:55] | Me and Les, we used to work on the same boat. | 李斯和我以前在同一间船公司工作 |
[28:58] | -Never the same shipyard. -No | -但不在同一条船 -对 |
[29:01] | -That was good time? -Yes. | -那些日子好过瘾 对吗 -对 |
[29:04] | 2 pence. | 我有两便士 |
[29:06] | Bob, here is my son, Jim. | 鲍勃 忘了介绍我儿子占 |
[29:09] | Game are closed. | 游乐场关门了 下雨了 |
[29:11] | I don’t wanna go back to the barge. | 我不想回驳船 |
[29:14] | Do you want to go to the picture? There are two of them in town. | 可以去看戏 城里有两间戏院 |
[29:16] | -Do you want to go to the pictures? -Yae | -你要去看戏吗 -好 |
[29:19] | Joe, do you want to go to the pictures? | 祖 想去看戏吗 |
[29:20] | No, no. I’ll walk into town then go back to the barge | 不 我陪你们进城 |
[29:23] | to get book | 然后回驳船看书 |
[29:25] | Let’s make a run for it, Tim. | 来 赶快跑 |
[29:38] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[29:49] | Go away, Joe. I don’t want to see you. | 祖 走开 我不想见你 |
[29:53] | Go. | 走开 |
[30:11] | Look what you’ve done. | 看你干的好事 |
[30:17] | Give it to me. | 来 给我 |
[30:32] | It’s broken. | 破了 |
[31:46] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 祖 |
[31:48] | Hello, Cathie. | 你好 凯西 |
[31:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[31:57] | I’m working here by the river. | 我在河上工作 |
[31:59] | You are working? | 工作 |
[32:00] | Joe Taylor condescends to mix with the working class? | 祖成为勤劳的工人 |
[32:04] | I don’t take any pride in it. | 别担心 我不觉得光彩 |
[32:09] | I see you never made it to China. | 那你没去中国了 |
[32:16] | Your flat is still there? | 住在老地方吗 |
[32:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:20] | I’ve got a flat mate now. | 现在有个同屋了 |
[32:23] | Is she nice? | 是好人吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t see her much. | 很少见到她 |
[32:29] | Why barge, Joe? | 干吗是驳船 |
[32:32] | You can find work more glamorous. | 没找到光彩一点的吗 |
[32:36] | Just sort of have it, really. | 是偶然 真的 |
[32:40] | What about you, | 你呢 |
[32:42] | you still at the office? | 还在那公司吗 |
[32:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:46] | Nothing’s really changed | 什么都未变 |
[32:50] | except us | 除了我们 |
[33:00] | What did you do with my stuffs? | 你拿我的东西怎办了 |
[33:01] | I threw them away. | 都扔掉了 |
[33:04] | As you told me to. | 你吩咐我的 |
[33:08] | I thought I would never see you again. | 我没想过会再见你 |
[36:33] | Oh, you gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:36] | Go, Joe. | 祖 你先洗 |
[36:38] | You sure? | 真的 |
[36:39] | I’m scaling a little. | 对 我正唱得兴起 |
[36:41] | It’ll get hot in an hour. | 而且迟点水也会热点 |
[36:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | Joe? | 祖 |
[37:58] | Joe, get some sacs of coal. | 把那袋煤挪过来 |
[38:08] | Jim. | 占 |
[38:15] | Back it in the back of truck, Joe. | 祖 放到车尾 |
[38:17] | Back of the truck, Sam? | 森 车尾对吗 |
[38:18] | Right. | 对 谢谢 |
[38:20] | What’s you my man. | 孩子怎么了 |
[38:22] | Will you come to stay with me and aunt Elinen? | 你何时来跟我和桂杜莲阿姨住 |
[38:24] | He’ll be back in school again next week. | 下星期便开课了 |
[38:26] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[38:28] | I have some surprise for you. | 看你要走了 送你一件礼物 |
[38:30] | Jim. | 占 |
[38:32] | A banana! | 香蕉 |
[38:34] | What should you say? | 该怎么说 |
[38:35] | Thank you, uncle Sam. | 谢谢 森舅父 |
[38:38] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 森 |
[38:39] | Will you tell about the naked lady? | 听过格拉河裸女那件案吗 |
[38:42] | Yes, some pervert has done it. | 真变态 |
[38:44] | Me and Joe found her. | 是祖和我发现的 |
[38:45] | -You’re joking. -We called the police. | -你说笑 -我们报的警 |
[38:48] | Will you stop talking about this? | 那死尸你说够了没有 |
[38:50] | All talk about it. | 老天爷 说个没完没了的 |
[39:31] | Drink your tea. | 喝茶吧 |
[39:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:01] | -Say bye to your dad. -Bye, dad. | -跟爸爸说再见 -爸 再见 |
[40:03] | Bye, son. Take care of yourself. | 儿子 再见 好好照顾自己 |
[40:11] | Take care. | 小心点儿 |
[40:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:53] | You’re sad about Tim? | 你不开心吗 |
[40:57] | He needs an education. | 他需要受教育 |
[41:01] | But when he goes away, | 但每次他离开 |
[41:03] | it breaks my heart. | 我都伤心死了 |
[43:16] | I had a dream about you yesterday. | 我昨夜梦见了你 |
[43:20] | I don’t think for months. | 我几个月没想过你了 |
[43:24] | -I think you have gone away. -I had gone away. | -我真以为你走了 -我确实走了 |
[43:28] | I shed my own skin and hide in the frog. | 我己卸下包袱 成为了工人 |
[43:33] | I am pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[43:37] | it’s yours. | 是你的 |
[43:39] | Two months has gone. | 己两个月了 |
[43:45] | Two months and you wanted me out of your life. | 两个月前你抛弃了我 |
[43:47] | This isn’t going to happen. | 我不知会这样 |
[43:50] | Is there anything you want me to do about it? | 你想让我做什么 |
[43:55] | I just thought you should know who. | 只想你该知道 |
[44:00] | You could marry me and we’ll make wonderful babies together. | 你可以娶我 一起养大孩子 |
[44:05] | All right. | 对 |
[44:06] | Kid is not exactly I see it. | 孩子 不太像我们的作风吧 |
[44:08] | Why not, Joe? What are you afraid of? | 干吗不像 祖 你怕什么 |
[44:10] | There’s a kid in the barge | 船上有个孩子 |
[44:11] | and I spent every moment I want to kick him out of the sight. | 我不断想踢他落船 |
[44:15] | You don’t have to be like that. | 你不用这样 |
[44:16] | We’ll work out intelligently. | 我们可明智地处理 |
[44:18] | It’s not about us. | 这跟我们无关 |
[44:19] | It’s about what kids do to people. | 孩子本身就是累赘 |
[44:23] | Cathie, I am not someone you want to marry and you know that. | 凯西 你知道我并非你想嫁的 |
[44:36] | Have you been seeing anyone else? | 你约会其他人了吗 |
[44:38] | It’s your child, Joe. | 是你的孩子 |
[44:40] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 你答非所问 |
[44:45] | His name is Dan, he’s a plumber. | 他叫丹 是个水管工 |
[44:49] | He’s nice but I’m not really interested in him. | 人很好 但我对他没什么兴趣 |
[44:53] | He’s married anyway. | 而且他已结了婚 |
[44:54] | -That’s why you said it’s mine. -It’s true. | -所以说是我的 -真是你的 |
[44:58] | I have to get back to the barge. | 我要回驳船了 |
[45:00] | Don’t run away, we can sort it out together. | 别走 我们一起解决这问题吧 |
[45:03] | No, we can’t. I’m not yours anymore. | 不可以 我不是你的了 |
[45:06] | That was not true. We were right in the fearless. | 不可能 我们只是害怕了 |
[45:09] | I’ve left then. | 我们什么都不怕 |
[45:10] | I have to go. | 都过去了 我得走了 |
[45:13] | But Joe, what about the baby? | 那孩子怎么办 |
[45:15] | I’ll send some money when I have some. | 我挣到钱会寄些过来给你 |
[45:18] | I looked after you for more than two years. I supported you. You owe me more… | 你落难时我照顾了你整整两年 你欠我很多 |
[45:22] | Bye, Cathie. | 凯西 再见 |
[45:45] | Cathie? | 凯西 |
[45:53] | Cathie? | 凯西 |
[46:00] | Cathie! | 凯西 |
[48:05] | Joe, do you want to get on? | 你来吗 |
[48:06] | No, see you at the next lock. | 不 下一闸口见 |
[48:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:35] | Look at that, Joe | 祖 你看 |
[48:38] | Daniel Gordon, plumber of 26 years old in Glasgow | 高丹尼 水管工 住黑街26号 |
[48:42] | was in custody. | 今天被警方拘捕 |
[48:44] | charged with murder of Catherine Dimly, a future actress. | 控以谋杀丁凯西 她曾经是演员 |
[48:47] | Dimly’s body was recovered 2 weeks ago | 丁的尸体两周前在格拉河 |
[48:49] | by two bargemen. | 被两个驳船夫发现 |
[48:52] | He’ll be hang for sure. | 他肯定被判绞刑 |
[48:56] | Well, we’re going to celebrate. | 回去我们要庆祝一下 |
[48:59] | Not every day I’m mentioned in the papers. | 不是每一天都可以上报纸的 |
[49:18] | You, Joe. | 祖 你来开 |
[49:57] | Joe. | 祖 |
[49:59] | I’m going for a beer. Do you want to come? | 我去喝啤酒 一起来吗 |
[50:01] | No, I’ll finish this. | 不 我想看完这本书 |
[50:03] | Serve yourself I see you later. | 随便你 回头见 |
[50:06] | see you later, Les. | 回头见 |
[50:27] | Ella? | 艾拉 |
[50:31] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[50:34] | Les will be back in a minute. | 李斯快回来了 |
[50:37] | He’s always late. | 他才不会 |
[50:45] | You scare now? | 你害怕了 |
[51:32] | Do you think he knows? | 你认为他知道了吗 |
[51:37] | Of course he does. | 他当然知道 |
[52:03] | How long he’s been out there? | 他在上面多久了 |
[52:07] | He must come down and see us. | 他一定是下来时看到了我们 |
[52:13] | What can we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[52:16] | It depends on him really. | 那得看他了 |
[52:19] | Why should depend on him? | 为什么要看他 |
[52:23] | Who the hell des he think he is. | 他以为自己是老几 |
[52:26] | He surveys the boat as if it prepared judgment. | 沉重的走来走去就像审判 |
[52:28] | It’s just his way of knowing we’re there. | 他是要让我们知道他在上面 |
[52:30] | Yes, he’s done that. | 那他就成功了 |
[52:40] | You’re just going to lie here? | 你就打算躺着不动 |
[52:43] | There’s no hurry. I finish my cigarette. | 忙什么 让我抽完烟再说 |
[53:50] | I’m sorry, Les. | 李斯 对不起 |
[53:54] | It just happened. | 这都不是刻意的 |
[53:57] | There’s nothing personal against you. | 不是针对你的 |
[54:02] | I just kick you fucking head. | 我该把你他妈的头踢爆 |
[54:07] | I won’t fight you. | 我不会跟你们打架 |
[54:08] | Les. Hit me if you think it’ll make you feel better. | 你想打我就打吧 |
[54:17] | What about my son? | 那我儿子呢 |
[54:20] | What do you think happens to my son when you are fucking my wife? | 你干我老婆时 有想过我儿子吗 |
[54:24] | -It wasn’t like that. -Like what, Joe? | -不是那样的 -那是怎样的 |
[54:28] | Tell me what it was like. | 告诉我 那是怎样的 |
[54:32] | Look, I’ll get my stuff I leave you to sort it out with Ella. | 我走 让你跟艾拉处理 |
[54:36] | This hard fucking barge! | 这是她妈的船 |
[54:42] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[54:55] | So he’ll write me a letter? | 他会给我写信 |
[55:00] | That’s what he said. | 他是那样说 |
[55:02] | Do you want a cup of tea? | 要茶吗 |
[55:04] | Right, I’ll do this one. | 好 喝茶好 |
[55:06] | Me too. | 我也要一杯 |
[55:10] | Look what we said before to each other, Joe. | 祖 看来我俩勉强解决了 |
[55:34] | Stop! | 停 |
[56:37] | Joe! | 祖 |
[56:51] | Stop! I don’t like it. Joe. | 不 不要 我不喜欢这样摇 |
[56:55] | I can’t swim. You know it. Stop! | 我不会游泳 你知道的 |
[56:58] | I’m scared, I’m scared, bastard. | 吓死我了 你这杂种 |
[57:28] | They’ve set the day for the trial. | 他们定了开审的日子 |
[57:49] | I thought 4 he has. | 我还以为他有四个 |
[57:51] | What? | 什么 |
[57:52] | Children. 4 kids. | 孩子 四个孩子 |
[57:55] | Yes, so did I. It must be a mistake. | 我也以为 一定是搞错了 |
[57:59] | Push out the paper. | 拿开报纸 别挡着我 |
[58:07] | Poor bastard. | 真可怜 |
[58:08] | How? He killed an innocent woman. | 可怜 他杀了个无辜的女人 |
[58:10] | You are not the judge. He didn’t do it. | 你是法官吗 不是他做的 |
[58:13] | What makes you say it? | 那你是侦探吗 |
[58:16] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[58:17] | Not what they think. | 他们不那样想 |
[58:19] | She died without her clothes so it must be a murder? | 她没穿衣服 于是他们肯定是谋杀 |
[58:22] | Do you wanna know how I know it was an accident? | 你想知道我为何知道是意外吗 |
[58:25] | Do you wanna know? | 要知道吗 |
[58:26] | Joe, you’re not interested in that? | 你不是没兴趣的吗 |
[58:31] | I’m not. | 我没兴趣 |
[1:00:08] | got for my stuff. | 我来拿我的东西 |
[1:00:10] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿给你 |
[1:00:22] | How is Jim? You know where he is. | 占好吗 你知他在哪儿 |
[1:00:25] | Go and see him yourself. | 你自己去看他吧 |
[1:00:28] | I thought he was coming stay with me and my mother for a while. | 我想他跟我到我妈的家住一会 |
[1:00:43] | You want a cup of tea? You’ve got work to do. | 要茶吗 你去忙你的 |
[1:00:53] | They asked me as a witness at the trial. | 他们要我出庭作证 |
[1:00:56] | One of us is enough. | 他们只要我 |
[1:00:58] | I cannot tell them anymore anyway. | 我没啥可以跟他们讲 |
[1:01:05] | You’ll say hello to the boy for me? | 替我问候孩子好吗 |
[1:01:07] | Go and see him. | 去看他吧 |
[1:01:26] | We need to find a lawyer. | 我还是找个律师 |
[1:01:29] | To make things proper again. | 把身份搞个名正言顺 |
[1:01:45] | Les said we have no future. | 李斯说这行业没有前途 |
[1:01:48] | He said once the ration fuel stops, the truck will take over. | 他说一旦停止燃油配给 货车便会取代我们 |
[1:01:54] | But that doesn’t bother me. | 我倒不担心 |
[1:01:56] | I’ve spent my life on the barges. | 我在驳船生活了一辈子 |
[1:02:02] | When we save enough money, if you wish. | 存够钱之后 我最想在 |
[1:02:04] | There is a nice bungalow at the quiet side of Edinburgh. | 爱丁堡的郊区买间小平房 |
[1:02:08] | Wouldn’t take long, would it, Joe? | 不需要很长时间的 是吗 |
[1:02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:12] | The divorce. | 离婚 |
[1:02:16] | I don’t know, Ella I don’t know about such things. | 我不知道 我不懂这种事情 |
[1:02:20] | It will be easier when Jim’s bigger, the three of us. | 占大一点就好办多了 我们三个 |
[1:02:33] | Say hello to Joe. | 跟祖打招呼 |
[1:02:34] | -All right. -Bastard! | -你好吗 -王八蛋 |
[1:02:36] | Mind you langue! | 别这样说话 |
[1:03:06] | Your wage. Tax deducted. | 你的工资 已扣了税 |
[1:03:37] | Board! | 左航 |
[1:03:45] | Some more. | 过一点 |
[1:03:50] | Stay ahead. | 向前 |
[1:04:34] | What’s matter? | 什么事 |
[1:04:35] | It’s Sam, my sister’s husband. | 我的妹夫 森 |
[1:04:39] | There has been un accident He felt out the lorry, he was killed. | 出了意外 他从货车上掉了下来死了 |
[1:04:45] | It’s about a week, I just got a letter. | 上星期发生的 我刚收到信 |
[1:04:49] | I sent her a telegram saying we’ll visit her. | 我给她发电报了 说会去探望她 |
[1:05:09] | I see you have a new boyfriend. | 是你的新男朋友吧 |
[1:05:12] | This is Joe. | 这是祖 |
[1:05:13] | We’re going to be married. | 我们快结婚了 |
[1:05:15] | You have to excuse me not being dressed I was not expecting visitors. | 抱歉没穿好衣服 没想到会有客人 |
[1:05:19] | Hello, aunt Gwen. | 你好 桂姨 |
[1:05:29] | Do you want a cup of tea? I’ll help you. | 要喝茶吗 我来帮你 |
[1:05:32] | Come on, Jim. | 占 过来 |
[1:06:19] | Gwen will come to barge for a week or two. | 阿桂会到船上住一两个星期 |
[1:06:21] | Hope you don’t mind, Joe? | 希望你不介意 |
[1:06:25] | Don’t want to spoil your honeymoon. | 我没打扰你们的蜜月吧 |
[1:06:32] | That’ll be good for him. | 这会对她好 |
[1:06:36] | She doesn’t drink. Can’t understand people who don’t drink. | 她不喝酒 我不明白不喝酒的人 |
[1:06:41] | If I don’t drink in the morning I’ll be drunk the whole day. | 若不是早上头痛 我每晚都会大醉 |
[1:06:45] | Gin’s my drink. | 我喜欢毡酒 |
[1:06:48] | Not gin in lemonade, | 不是毡加香槟或毡加苦艾酒 |
[1:06:50] | just gin strait. | 纯毡酒 |
[1:06:52] | Some people find it a bit odd but not me. | 有人觉得苦 我不觉 |
[1:06:58] | We should get a drink sometimes. Tonight? | 我们约一晚去喝酒 不如今晚吧 |
[1:07:03] | We can tell Ella we go to the cinema. | 我们告诉艾拉我们去看戏 |
[1:07:08] | There’s one thing I hate that’s going to the dentists. | 我最讨厌看牙医 |
[1:07:13] | You sure you don’t mind, Ella? I want to go to the picture. | 你真不介意吗 我好想去看戏 |
[1:07:16] | No, you go. Someone has to stay and look after the barge. | 你去吧 我负责留下来看船好了 |
[1:07:22] | You enjoy yourself. | 你玩开心点 |
[1:07:26] | See you later, Ella. | 艾拉 回头见 |
[1:07:36] | Of course I’m sorry for Sam. | 我当然为森难过 |
[1:07:38] | One did not want it to happen. | 如常出外工作就出事了 |
[1:07:41] | I didn’t have time to think a lot though. | 但我没时间为这事烦恼 |
[1:07:43] | I have to forget it as soon as possible. | 因为那巴士 |
[1:07:45] | The bus killed him. | 得马上把他安葬 |
[1:07:47] | I thought he fell off the lorry. | 他不是从货车掉下来吗 |
[1:07:48] | Yes he did. Then the bus ran him over. | 对 然后被巴士再辗过他 |
[1:08:01] | It’s about time Ella will look after ourselves how she is doing. | 是时候艾拉好好为自己打算一下了 |
[1:08:20] | One of your girlfriends? | 旧女友 |
[1:08:23] | Yes, she died. | 对 她死了 |
[1:08:24] | You still carry her photo. | 但你还带着它 |
[1:08:27] | Yes, I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[1:08:30] | I should have got rid of it long time ago. | 我早该扔掉它 |
[1:08:32] | Of cause you should. The dead can’t count for himself. | 当然 死人懂得照顾自己 |
[1:08:41] | Drink your cup. | 快喝吧 |
[1:08:43] | We have better things to attend to. | 我们有别的事情要办 |
[1:09:10] | Look at the mess you’ve made to me. | 看你把我弄脏了 |
[1:09:37] | I’m tired. | 好 我去睡觉了 |
[1:09:41] | See you in the morning. | 那明早见了 一对小情人 |
[1:10:30] | Leave me alone, Joe. | 祖 别碰我 |
[1:10:50] | He killed her, as simple as that. | 他肯定有罪 很简单 |
[1:11:31] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[1:11:40] | Have you finished your writing today? | 你今天没写什么吧 |
[1:11:42] | Not much. | 不太多 |
[1:11:43] | I know you’re going to finish it. | 你真把它完成了 我就不这么介意了 |
[1:11:47] | You think it’s easy? | 你以为写作很容易 |
[1:11:48] | I’m trying to do something different, don’t you understand? | 我要创新风格 |
[1:11:50] | I’m trying something new. | 你明白吗 |
[1:11:51] | No, I don’t understand. | 不 我不明白 |
[1:11:53] | Why can’t you write an ordinary book? | 你为何不写本普通的书 |
[1:11:56] | What other people can’t understand. | 人家看得明白的书 |
[1:11:59] | For 8 months I’m been getting enough sitting in the lousy office. | 八个月来我天天早起到办公室呆 |
[1:12:02] | And when I get home there is a drunker asleep. | 回家你不是喝酒就是睡觉 |
[1:12:05] | What have you done today to earn enough money to eat? | 我赚钱糊口 你整天干吗 |
[1:12:08] | -I made some custard. -You did what? | 我弄了蛋奶 -你弄了什么 |
[1:12:10] | I made some custard | 蛋奶 |
[1:12:11] | Custard? | 蛋奶 |
[1:12:13] | I worked whole day and you made some custard. | 我整天工作 你却弄蛋奶 |
[1:12:16] | Yes it tricked me a good idea. So I made some. | 我觉得挺好的 便弄了点 |
[1:12:19] | It’s over here, on the dresser. | 就在碗橱上面 |
[1:12:20] | Put it where you like Eat it yourself. Taste your custard. | 我管它在哪 你自己吃好了 |
[1:12:23] | I put a lot of effort in this custard and you’re going to eat it. | 我花了好多心思 你一定要吃 |
[1:12:26] | No, you can’t do it. | 你知道可以拿它怎么办 |
[1:12:27] | Oh I know I’m going to do it. | 我当然知道 |
[1:12:31] | You…you are a bastard. | 衰人 |
[1:12:35] | You bastard. | 你妈的衰人 |
[1:15:57] | Oh, Cathie. | 凯西 |
[1:16:18] | When’s your birthday, Joe? | 祖 你几时生日 |
[1:16:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:21] | It’s horoscope, I read it for you. | 你的星座 我跟你算命 |
[1:16:23] | Where’s Ella? | 艾拉呢 |
[1:16:24] | Elle’s gone. Come and sit down. | 艾拉跑了 过来坐下 |
[1:16:26] | What do you mean Ella’s gone darts? | 艾拉跑了 什么意思 |
[1:16:29] | Elle’s gone to see Les. | 她去见李斯了 |
[1:16:35] | What you think you done? | 你干吗 |
[1:16:39] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[1:16:42] | Should have done it long time ago. | 我早该走了 |
[1:17:00] | You are going anywhere? | 你有什么好地方去吗 |
[1:17:02] | No, I’m leaving looking for another job. | 没有 我刚辞了驳船的工作 |
[1:17:08] | You’re looking for somewhere to stay? | 要地方落脚吗 |
[1:17:10] | Suppose I am? | 需要 |
[1:17:13] | I’ll find you a lodger. | 我在找租客 |
[1:17:14] | I’m not going to stay for long. May be a month. | 我不会长住 一个月左右吧 |
[1:17:17] | Well, interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[1:17:19] | Yes, how much? | 好 多少钱 |
[1:17:21] | 10 schillings a week. I’ll introduce you to my wife. | 十先令一星期 要先见见我老婆 |
[1:17:24] | OK. | 好 |
[1:17:26] | I work at night. | 我晚间工作 |
[1:17:28] | You’ll see her more than me. | 你大概会见她多过我 |
[1:17:31] | You have to pay in advance. | 他得预缴租金 |
[1:17:42] | Your room is there. | 你的房间穿过这里就到 |
[1:17:45] | I go to work. | 我要上班了 |
[1:17:48] | I see you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[1:17:52] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[1:18:00] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 爹地 爹地 爹地 |
[1:18:04] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爹地 爹地 |
[1:18:24] | I suppose you’re our last lodger. | 你会跟上一个租客一样吧 |
[1:18:41] | Get up, he’ll be here soon. | 走吧 他快回来了 |
[1:18:59] | There were the bargemen who found her body, isn’t it? | 是驳船佬找到尸体的 对吗 |
[1:19:04] | Anyone you know? | 你认识他们吗 |
[1:19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:06] | The bargemen. Did you know them? | 驳船佬 认识他们吗 |
[1:19:08] | I knew one of them. | 认识其中一个 |
[1:19:12] | You have been in a trial? | 上过法庭听大案吗 |
[1:19:14] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[1:19:16] | No, I don’t want to, either. | 没有 也没兴趣 |
[1:19:20] | I was thinking I might go along to it. | 我倒想听听这个 |
[1:19:22] | Just to see what it like, you know. | 看看是怎么回事 |
[1:19:53] | Pencils? | 铅笔 |
[1:19:55] | Give me small something. | 可怜一下老兵 |
[1:20:03] | Pencils? | 铅笔 |
[1:20:06] | How do you describe your relationship with the deceased? | 你会怎样形容你和死者的关系 |
[1:20:10] | We were flat mate. | 我们是同屋 |
[1:20:11] | But I don’t know I recently moved in so… | 但我最近才搬进去的 |
[1:20:13] | We were friendly rather than friends. | 我认为我们是友善多过是朋友 |
[1:20:18] | And what do you know her relationship with the accused? | 你对她和被告的关系有什么认识 |
[1:20:21] | I think she met him when he came to fix plumbing in the flat. | 他们是在被告来修水管时相识的 |
[1:20:25] | I only saw him once, so couldn’t form an opinion. | 一面之缘 不能说对他有什么意见 |
[1:20:29] | But I know she was lonely. | 但我知道她寂寞 |
[1:20:32] | Her last boyfriend recently has gone to China. | 她上一个男友最近去了中国 |
[1:20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 没问题了 |
[1:20:53] | You should have been rich, Joe. | 祖 若你有钱的话 |
[1:20:54] | Then it might have been. | 我们可能会成事 |
[1:20:58] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[1:21:02] | Will you write to me? | 你会写信给我吗 |
[1:21:06] | I’ll send you a letter from China. | 到中国后我写信给你 |
[1:21:11] | You are not going to China. | 你不是去中国 |
[1:21:13] | May be I am. | 我可能会去 |
[1:21:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 我 |
[1:21:29] | What are you sorry about? | 说什么对不起 |
[1:21:32] | It happened. | 事情就这样 |
[1:21:38] | We ran our course. | 我们的情缘尽了 |
[1:21:58] | Goodbye, Joe. | 祖 再见 |
[1:22:33] | What you do that for? | 你干吗 |
[1:22:36] | I’ve no use for that. | 没用了 |
[1:22:39] | Must be worth something, no? | 总有点价值嘛 |
[1:22:41] | Not to me. | 对我没有 |
[1:22:44] | I definitely saw him with her. | 对 肯定是他 |
[1:22:47] | I recognize his face. | 那样的脸我一眼便认得 |
[1:22:49] | I could I see out, you know | 那种事情我一眼便看出来 |
[1:22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:52] | No further questions. | 再没其他问题 |
[1:22:54] | I’d like to call Mr. Leslie Gold. | 我想传下一位证人古李斯先生 |
[1:23:09] | Can you please describe for us the circumstances | 请你形容一下 |
[1:23:12] | under which you found the body of the deceased? | 你是怎样找到死者的尸体 |
[1:23:16] | We were with a cargo of coal to be delivered | 我们在等煤送来 |
[1:23:19] | and I saw a body bloating by and I fished it out, with Joe. | 我看见尸体浮在水面 便和祖把它捞起 |
[1:23:24] | Joe? | 祖 |
[1:23:26] | My mate. | 我的同事 |
[1:23:29] | I see. | 明白 |
[1:23:31] | Was Miss Dimly dead when you… | 你把丁小姐从水里捞出来时 |
[1:23:35] | fished her out of the water? | 她是否己经死亡 |
[1:23:37] | Yes, she was dead already. | 她已经死了 |
[1:23:41] | Thank you. No further questions. | 谢谢 没其他问题了 |
[1:23:46] | We have no further questions. | 法官大人 我没问题了 |
[1:23:49] | Thank you, you may step down. | 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[1:24:42] | So? | 那 |
[1:24:43] | You think he’s guilty? | 你认为他有罪吗 |
[1:24:46] | The murder is not proved yet. | 他们还未确定是谋杀 |
[1:24:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:24:49] | They didn’t prove that it was. | 他们没有证实是谋杀 |
[1:24:52] | They know that. | 但他们知道 |
[1:24:53] | Women don’t get undressed for nothing. | 女人不会无故脱衣服 |
[1:24:56] | That’s not the point. So she had sex? | 那不是问题 她跟人做过爱吧 |
[1:24:58] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:25:01] | They’ll hang him. | 他肯定被判绞刑 |
[1:25:03] | Poor beggar. | 可怜虫啊 |
[1:25:05] | According to the examination of the deceased’s shoes, | 经化验死者鞋上的指纹 |
[1:25:10] | it was found that they matched exactly those of the accused. | 证实它们与被告的吻合 |
[1:25:13] | Also the fibers found on her finger nails | 此外 她指甲下的纤维 |
[1:25:16] | exactly matched the material of the accuser’s shirt. | 也跟被告恤衫的完全吻合 |
[1:25:20] | There could be no mistakes. | 肯定不会出错吗 |
[1:25:22] | The chances that they could belong to anyone else | 出错的机会 |
[1:25:25] | are practically none | 是零 |
[1:25:27] | with the evidence of sexual activities | 加上死者曾有性行为的证据 |
[1:25:31] | and the main of reason | 和轻微擦伤 |
[1:25:33] | in my opinion there is overwhelming evidence | 我认为有足够证据指出 |
[1:25:36] | that the deceased had intimate contact with the accused | 被告与死者在她死亡前 |
[1:25:39] | very shortly before her death. | 曾有亲密的接触 |
[1:25:41] | Objection. These facts do not have any relevance for the jury. | 反对 这些意见该由陪审团表达 |
[1:25:44] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[1:26:26] | I wasn’t with her then. I swear I never went near the river. | 我发誓我没跟她一起 我没去过河边 |
[1:26:31] | Silence! Silence! Keep order. | 肃静 |
[1:26:33] | Just answer the question, Mr. Gordon. | 高先生 回答问题就可以了 |
[1:26:36] | What was the question, sir? | 请问问题是什么 |
[1:26:41] | What did you do after removing the deceased’s clothes? | 你脱下死者的衣服后做过什么 |
[1:26:44] | I never took her clothes off. | 我从来没脱过她的衣服 |
[1:26:46] | We just went for a walk together. | 我只跟她去散过步 |
[1:26:49] | You were with her. | 那你承认跟她一起 |
[1:26:50] | No, not then. | 不 那天没有 |
[1:26:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[1:26:55] | Were you aware that the deceased was pregnant? | 你知道死者怀孕了吗 |
[1:26:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:27:00] | No, it wasn’t me. No. | 不 不是我 |
[1:27:03] | I wouldn’t | 我不会 |
[1:27:04] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:27:06] | -You new she was pregnant? -No. | -你知道她怀孕 -不知道 |
[1:27:09] | You planed to get rid of her before your wife discovers your dark secret. | 你计划在你太太揭穿秘密前杀死她 |
[1:27:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:27:14] | She invited you to her house as a tradesman. | 她因你是技工才邀你上她家 |
[1:27:18] | She trusted you as a tradesman man. | 她信任你的技工身份 |
[1:27:22] | You abused this position of trust. | 而你背弃了她对你的信任 |
[1:27:24] | You preyed on her loneliness. | 她寂寞 你乘虚而入 |
[1:27:50] | I alone was with Catherine Dimly at the time she died. | 丁凯西死时 只有我在场 |
[1:27:54] | The drowning was accidental. There was no murder. | 她的溺毙是意外 不是谋杀 |
[1:27:58] | I cannot identify myself without | 我不能作证 |
[1:28:00] | the risk of finding myself in the same shoes as Mr. Gordon. | 我不想得到高的下场 |
[1:28:04] | I made a mistake of not reporting the accident at the time | 意外发生后我没报警 那是我的错 |
[1:28:07] | and I have that on my conscience. | 为此我感到内疚 |
[1:28:10] | If you condemn Mr. Gordon, you’ll be condemning an innocent man. | 高先生是清白的 |
[1:29:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, who speaks for you? | 各位 请问谁是发言人 |
[1:29:34] | Have you reached a verdict? | 你们达成了裁决没有 |
[1:29:37] | -Yes. -What is your verdict? | -达成了 -那裁决是 |
[1:29:40] | We find the accused guilty as charged. | 我们裁定被告有罪 |
[1:29:42] | Is your verdict unanimous or by majority? | 是一致或多数意见 |
[1:29:46] | Unanimous. | 一致 |
[1:29:50] | Would the accused please stand. | 请被告起立 |
[1:29:59] | Mr. Gordon, do you have anything to say before the sentence is passed? | 高先生 宣判前你有话要说吗 |
[1:30:03] | I swear to god I’m innocent. | 我发誓我是无辜的 |
[1:30:07] | Daniel, you got it. | 丹尼 你闯大祸了 |
[1:30:08] | -Silence! -You thought about the child? | -肃静 -孩子怎么办 |
[1:30:09] | Silence! Now clear the court. | 肃静 否则我清场 |
[1:30:15] | M. Daniel Gordon, you have been found guilty | 你被控谋杀丁凯西小姐 |
[1:30:17] | of the murder of Ms Catherine Dimly. | 罪名成立 |
[1:30:21] | After taking in considerations, | 本席经考虑案件的一切因素后 |
[1:30:23] | and the circumstances of this case I have no choice | 认为必须判处 |
[1:30:27] | but to impose the maximum penalty. | 最高刑罚 |
[1:30:34] | I therefore sentence you to be hang by the neck until you are dead. | 本席现宣判你接受绞刑处死 |
[1:30:39] | May God have mercy on your soul. | 愿主怜悯你的灵魂 |
[1:30:42] | Take the prisoner out. | 带走犯人 |
[1:30:52] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. | 诸君陪审员 |
[1:30:56] | Thank you for your civil duty. | 本席感激各位履行公民责任 |
[1:30:59] | All rise! | 起立 |