时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They’ve got to stop them in this series. | 得在这次阻止他们 |
[00:04] | – Geez! Damn it! – Come on! | -靠 -不是吧 |
[00:07] | In Texas, the Holy Trinity is God, | 在德克萨斯 神圣的三位一体是上帝 |
[00:11] | football and barbeque, | 橄榄球与烧烤 |
[00:14] | not necessarily in that order. | 顺序可以互换 |
[00:16] | I don’t care if you win, just cover the damn spread. | 谁输谁赢无所谓 让分后算我赢就行 |
[00:21] | Mom, are you betting again? | 妈 你又开始赌球了吗 |
[00:22] | No. | 没有 |
[00:23] | …fans on their feet, | 球迷们如坐针毡 |
[00:24] | trying to urge the defense on. | 希望队伍展开防守 |
[00:26] | Fourth down. | 第四攻了 |
[00:27] | Gotta punt. | 必须得弃踢 |
[00:28] | Gotta. | 必须 |
[00:29] | Statistically, always punting on fourth down | 数据上来说 总在第四攻弃踢 |
[00:29] | 弃踢是将球踢远 虽然球权也转移给对手 但对方就必须从较远的地方开始进攻 | |
[00:32] | makes no sense. | 是十分不合理的 |
[00:33] | Statistically, you’re a dumbass. | 数据上来说 你就是个傻逼 |
[00:35] | When the Aggies give up the ball | 当德州农工大学队 |
[00:37] | on their own five-yard line, | 被对方在自家五码线进攻时 |
[00:39] | the opposing team has a 92% chance of scoring. | 对方队伍有92%的几率会得分 |
[00:43] | When they punt from deep in their own territory, | 当他们从自家场地深处弃踢出去 |
[00:45] | the other team still has a 77% chance of scoring. | 对方队伍还是有77%的几率得分 |
[00:48] | But since they convert on fourth down 50% of the time, | 但他们继续进攻有50%几率再得4次进攻机会 |
[00:52] | the math says they should never punt again. | 所以计算显示他们不该弃踢 |
[00:58] | Okay, you can tell me, | 好了 你偷偷跟妈说 |
[01:00] | who’s his real daddy? | 他亲生父亲到底是谁 |
[01:03] | Sheldon, I’ve been playing and coaching football all my life. | 谢尔顿 我踢球与当教练一辈子了 |
[01:06] | I don’t think your math is right. | 我觉得你算得不对 |
[01:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:09] | Hang on. | 你等等 |
[01:11] | No, it’s right. | 不 没算错 |
[01:12] | …able to hold A&M to a field goal, | 让农工队只是射门得分的话 |
[01:14] | they’ll only be down six points. | 他们就只会落后6分 |
[01:16] | Is it your dentist? | 是你的牙医吗 |
[01:17] | The little guy with the glasses? | 那个戴眼镜的小个子 |
[01:19] | You can tell me. | 放心跟我说实话 |
[01:21] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:41] | I got to tell you, I’m a little worried about my mother. | 跟你说 我有点担心我妈 |
[01:43] | She keeps betting on these football games, | 她整天赌这些球赛 |
[01:45] | next thing you know, there’s an Italian fella | 之后哪天可能就会来个意大利小伙 |
[01:47] | driving off with her pickup truck. | 来把她的小货车开走抵债 |
[01:53] | You think Sheldon’s right? | 你觉得谢尔顿说得对吗 |
[01:54] | About what? | 哪件事情 |
[01:55] | The punting and the math. | 弃踢还有他的计算 |
[01:58] | I should think so. | 我相信应该对 |
[02:00] | He’s been doing our taxes since he’s six years old. | 从他六岁时起 我们家纳税就是他在弄 |
[02:02] | We never been audited. | 我们也没被税局稽查 |
[02:04] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[02:08] | He even got us that nice refund last year. | 他去年还帮我们拿到退税呢 |
[02:17] | How come Mom’s not taking me to school? | 为什么今天不是妈载我去学校 |
[02:21] | ‘Cause once in a while, | 因为有时候 |
[02:22] | your dad wants to spend some time with you. | 你老爸也会想跟你相处一下啊 |
[02:24] | My little Shel-man. | 我的小谢仔 |
[02:27] | But Mom’s car has a backseat. | 但是妈的车有后座 |
[02:29] | Statistically, I’m much safer there. | 数据上来说 我坐那里比较安全 |
[02:31] | Hey, I’m glad you brought up statistically. | 我刚好也想跟你聊一下这个数据 |
[02:33] | You think those numbers you talked about for Texas A&M | 你觉得你昨天说的德州农工大学队的数据 |
[02:35] | would apply to my JV squad? | 也能用在我带的队伍上吗 |
[02:37] | I don’t see why not. | 没道理不能啊 |
[02:39] | Unlike our former principal, math doesn’t discriminate. | 数学与前任校长不同的是 数学不歧视人 |
[02:45] | You’re not thinking about taking his advice, are you? | 你不会是想用他的建议吧 |
[02:47] | – Never you mind. – But he’s wrong. | -用不着你管 -可是他是错的 |
[02:49] | Everybody knows you punt on fourth down. | 大家都知道第四攻应该弃踢 |
[02:51] | Why does everybody knowing something make it right? | 为什么大家都知道就等于它是对的 |
[02:54] | Because. | 因为 |
[02:58] | That’s what makes this country great. | 美国就是因此而伟大 |
[03:01] | Many years later, | 许多年后 |
[03:02] | my brother would use this same argument | 我哥也用了这句话 |
[03:04] | in front of a judge. | 跟法官解释 |
[03:06] | He was still convicted for urinating in a phone booth. | 但他在电话亭里撒尿的事还是被定罪了 |
[03:21] | Oh, damn it. | 靠 |
[03:23] | I’ll send in the punting team. | 我去让弃踢手上场 |
[03:25] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 你等等 |
[03:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:28] | Let’s go for it. | 继续进攻 |
[03:29] | Why? We got plenty of time. | 为什么 我们时间还很充足啊 |
[03:31] | I know. Still want to go for it. | 我知道 还是想要继续进攻 |
[03:34] | We’re on the 12-yard line. Everybody know you punt. | 我们在12码线上呢 大家都知道该保守弃踢 |
[03:37] | Why does everybody knowing something make it right? | 谁说大家都知道就等于它是对的 |
[03:42] | But we’re on the 12-yard line, Coach. | 但是在我们球门口啊 教练 |
[03:46] | Okay, Coach says we’re going for it. | 教练让我们继续进攻 |
[03:49] | Stupid brother. | 白痴弟弟 |
[03:51] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没事 |
[03:53] | Power left jumbo on two, on two. Ready, break! | 左侧突破 准备 散开 |
[03:56] | And your Wolves are going for it on fourth down. | 狼队在第四攻选择继续进攻 |
[03:59] | What the hell? Punt! | 什么鬼 弃踢啊 |
[04:01] | Statistically, they’re better off going for it. | 数据上来说 继续进攻比较好 |
[04:04] | – Says who? – My little boy. | -谁说的 -我儿子 |
[04:13] | That’s why everybody punts. | 这就是为什么大家都弃踢 |
[04:15] | That was just plain foolishness. | 这简直就是脑袋抽风 |
[04:17] | Your little boy’s a real genius. | 你小儿子可真天才啊 |
[04:19] | Well, actually he is. | 他还真是天才 |
[04:23] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:25] | Too many men on the field, defense. | 犯规 防守方场上人数过多 |
[04:27] | Replay fourth down. | 第四攻重来 |
[04:29] | Ah. Thank you, Jesus. | 感谢老天 |
[04:31] | Now, can I send in the punt team? | 我现在可以叫弃踢手上场了吗 |
[04:37] | Coach? | 教练 |
[04:43] | And they’re going for it again. | 他们再度继续进攻 |
[04:44] | What the hell? Punt! | 什么鬼啊 弃踢啊 |
[04:46] | Remind me to tell you about the tax refund I got from the IRS. | 提醒我下次跟你说我拿到国税局退税的事 |
[04:50] | Set. Hut! | 开始 |
[04:56] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上上上 |
[05:01] | Go! Whoo! | 上啊 |
[05:02] | Go, go, go! Go! | 冲啊 冲啊 |
[05:05] | He’s at the 30, the 20, the 10. | 来到了30码线 20码 10码 |
[05:07] | Touchdown, Wolves! | 达阵得分 狼队 |
[05:13] | I never had any doubt, Coach. Never had any doubt. | 我就没怀疑过你 教练 没怀疑过 |
[05:17] | Oh, booyah! Yes. | 看到没 太好啦 |
[05:30] | Sweet dreams, baby. | 晚安啦 宝贝 |
[05:34] | Night, Meemaw. | 晚安姥姥 |
[05:38] | Can I ask you a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[05:40] | – Sure. What? – You know those statistics | -可以啊 什么事 -你还记得 |
[05:42] | that you were talking about with your dad? | 你跟你爸爸说的那些什么数据吗 |
[05:44] | Could… could that be applied to, say, | 那些数据也能套用到… |
[05:48] | who might win the Cowboys-Packers game next week? | 比如说下周的牛仔与包装工队比赛吗 |
[05:50] | And, more specifically, by how much? | 能不能更详细到差多少分之类的 |
[05:55] | I suppose with enough data I could make a reasonable guess. | 如果我有足够数据 应该可以给出合理猜测 |
[05:58] | I don’t want a guess, I want to know. | 我不要猜测 我要确切的 |
[06:00] | Mom said you’re not supposed to gamble. | 妈说不可以赌博 |
[06:01] | Sleep, child! | 睡你的觉 死小孩 |
[06:03] | – Mom? – In here! | -妈 -在这里呢 |
[06:05] | I’ll get those numbers to you tomorrow. | 我明天把那些数据弄给你 |
[06:09] | Just tucking him in. | 来哄他睡觉 |
[06:13] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[06:16] | It’s dirty. | 是脏的 |
[06:19] | Well, that’s ’cause it’s the game ball. | 因为这是比赛用过的球 |
[06:21] | And you earned it, ’cause you helped us win. | 这是你应得的 因为你帮我们赢了比赛 |
[06:24] | Okay, but can you wash it? | 好吧 但你能先洗一洗吗 |
[06:27] | Sheldon, your daddy’s telling you he’s proud of you. | 谢尔顿 你爸爸是在夸你 以你为荣呢 |
[06:30] | I see. Thank you, Dad. | 好吧 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[06:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:37] | I’m still never touching that. | 但我还是不要碰它 |
[06:40] | Let’s go wipe it off. | 去帮他擦干净吧 |
[06:46] | For the next five weeks, | 接下来的五周 |
[06:47] | I continued to help my father apply statistics | 我继续帮我爸爸套用数据 |
[06:50] | to coach his team. | 来执教他的队伍 |
[06:52] | Not surprisingly, they continued to win, | 毫无意外地 队伍一直在赢 |
[06:54] | which changed my status in the school dramatically. | 这让我在学校的地位冲上云霄 |
[06:57] | – There he is! – Yo, Sheldon! | -他来啦 -谢尔顿 |
[06:59] | Shel-dog! | 谢狗 |
[07:00] | Math man! | 数学哥 |
[07:02] | Hey, cutie. | 小可爱 |
[07:05] | It was a nightmare. | 简直就是一场恶梦 |
[07:07] | Shel-dog! | 谢狗 |
[07:09] | Hugging, hair tousling, high fives. | 拥抱 弄乱头发 击掌 |
[07:11] | And as my popularity grew, so did my time aloft. | 我的人气冲上云霄 我在空中的时间也长了 |
[07:31] | Hey, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你呢 |
[07:35] | Do you know how popular we are? | 你知道我们现在人气有多高吗 |
[07:37] | – We? – Yeah. | -我们吗 -对啊 |
[07:38] | I put the word out I was helping you with the football stats. | 我放出消息 说我有帮忙你算橄榄球的数据 |
[07:41] | And since I’m Asian, they bought it. | 他们看我是亚洲人就信了 |
[07:43] | Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying it. | 你享受这感觉我替你高兴 |
[07:46] | You’re not? | 你不享受吗 |
[07:47] | I was touched 82 times this afternoon. | 今天一下午 我被人摸了82次 |
[07:50] | What do you mean, “touched”? | 你说”摸”是什么意思 |
[07:51] | Not inappropriately. | 不是不合适地乱”摸” |
[07:53] | Joyfully. | 是开心地 |
[07:54] | Affectionately. | 充满热情地 |
[07:56] | A cheerleader hugged me to her bosom. | 还有一个拉拉队员抱我入她胸 |
[07:58] | That’s amazing. | 太爽了吧 |
[08:01] | No more high fives. | 我不要再击掌了 |
[08:02] | I can’t keep washing my hands. | 我不想一直洗手 |
[08:12] | There’s my little assistant coach. | 这不是我的小助理教练吗 |
[08:14] | Hello, Dad. | 你好啊 老爸 |
[08:17] | You have any more, uh, arithmetic ideas | 关于下星期的比赛 |
[08:19] | for next week’s game? | 还有什么算出来的小妙招吗 |
[08:20] | I do, but I’m trying to finish my homework. | 有啊 但我想先写完作业 |
[08:28] | Looks complicated. | 看起来很复杂啊 |
[08:30] | Advanced chemistry. It’s not. | 这是高等化学 不复杂啊 |
[08:33] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[08:35] | Your brother and I are gonna knock around a few ideas | 你弟弟跟我在讨论讨论下周 |
[08:36] | for the Freeport game. | 对弗里波特队的比赛打法 |
[08:38] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[08:40] | Actually, yeah. Run out to my truck. | 可以啊 帮忙跑去我车上 |
[08:41] | There’s a little, uh, pocket calculator on my front seat. | 前座有一个口袋计算器 |
[08:44] | I got you a present. | 我有个礼物给你 |
[08:46] | Thought it might help with your figuring. | 我想这个能帮忙你算 |
[08:48] | I don’t need a calculator, Dad. I am one. | 我不需要计算器啊 爸 我就是计算器 |
[08:51] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[08:54] | Go get it anyway. | 还是去拿吧 |
[08:57] | It’s solar-powered. | 是太阳能的 |
[08:59] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象到吗 |
[09:19] | Georgie, turn that down! | 小乔治 小声点 |
[09:21] | What? | 什么 |
[09:27] | And look at this room. You need to clean this mess up. | 看看你房间 快给我整理干净 |
[09:29] | I’ll get to it later. | 我等会再弄 |
[09:31] | No, you’ll get to it now. | 不行 你现在就整理 |
[09:32] | I don’t feel like it. | 我不想 |
[09:34] | Well, your feelings have nothing to do with it. | 不管你想不想都现在去打扫 |
[09:36] | And stop throwing that ball. | 也不要再丢那个球了 |
[09:38] | My room bothers you so much, you clean it. | 我房间让你这么看了烦 那你来打扫 |
[09:42] | That’s it! You are grounded! You hear me?! | 够了 你被禁足了 听到没 |
[09:45] | The hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:50] | There’s my little Moonpie. | 我的小饼饼 |
[09:52] | Did you get a chance to look at this week’s games for me? | 你抽空帮我看这周的比赛了吗 |
[09:54] | – Not yet. – You understand there’s a little time crunch involved. | -还没 -你知道没剩多少时间了吧 |
[09:58] | Meemaw’s got some outstanding loans I need to pay back. | 姥姥有一些欠款得还上呢 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry, I have to finish my homework | 抱歉 但我得先写完作业 |
[10:03] | and then I have to help my dad. | 然后去帮完我爸爸之后才有空 |
[10:07] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[10:08] | I’m your meemaw. | 我是你亲爱的姥姥 |
[10:10] | I make you cookies. | 我还给你做饼干 |
[10:11] | How ’bout a little quid pro quo? | 咱们俩互利互惠一下如何 |
[10:13] | As much as I enjoy your use of Latin, no. | 虽然我挺喜欢你用成语 但不了 |
[10:18] | Shelly, time to get ready for bed. | 谢利 该准备上床睡觉了 |
[10:20] | But I’m not done. | 我还没写完呢 |
[10:21] | Don’t you sass me, too, young man. | 小家伙 别跟我顶嘴 |
[10:22] | Brush your teeth and get to bed. | 去刷牙睡觉 |
[10:29] | I think your anger might be a little misdirected. | 我觉得你的怒火有点发泄错地方了 |
[10:31] | Don’t you start with me either. | 你也别来跟我挑事 |
[10:33] | Now, see, you’re still shootin’ wide. | 瞧 你还是在拿旁人出气 |
[10:45] | Good evening, Mrs. Cooper. | 晚上好 库珀太太 |
[10:47] | Can I speak to Sheldon? | 我能和谢尔顿聊聊吗 |
[10:48] | No, you can’t speak to Sheldon. | 不行 你不能 |
[10:50] | It’s late. He’s in bed. | 很晚了 他已经上床睡了 |
[10:52] | Oh. I was hoping he might like to go to a party with me. | 我想问他要不要跟我一起去派对 |
[10:54] | Has everyone lost their mind? | 大家都集体发疯了吗 |
[10:56] | He’s a little boy, Tam! | 他还是个孩子 丹 |
[10:58] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[11:01] | Good Lord, that mouth of yours is a machine gun tonight. | 天啊 今晚你那张嘴好像机关枪似地 |
[11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:12] | Trying to calculate the odds of the Dolphins | 试着算出下周日海豚队 |
[11:14] | covering the spread next Sunday. | 让分后赢的几率 |
[11:17] | I like dolphins. | 我喜欢海豚 |
[11:18] | They talk out of that hole in their head. | 他们用脑袋上的洞来说话 |
[11:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:23] | Tam? | 丹 |
[11:28] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[11:29] | Would you like to go to a party with me? | 你愿意和我一起去派对吗 |
[11:31] | I don’t want to go to a party with anyone. | 我不想和任何人一起去派对 |
[11:33] | I would! | 我愿意 |
[11:34] | Please, Sheldon. | 拜托了 谢尔顿 |
[11:35] | It’s right across the street. | 就在马路对面 |
[11:36] | Just get me in, and you can go back to bed. | 带我进去 然后你就可以回来睡觉了 |
[11:39] | I have to ask my mom. | 我得先问下我妈妈 |
[11:40] | No need. She knows all about the party. | 不用了 她知道派对的事 |
[11:44] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:46] | I need a minute to change. | 给我一分钟换身衣服 |
[11:51] | – Why are you wearing that? – It makes me look older. | -你为什么穿这个 -能让我看起来成熟些 |
[11:55] | Just so we’re clear, once you get in, | 先把话说清楚 一把你弄进去 |
[11:57] | I’m going home. | 我就回家了 |
[12:00] | Hey! Sheldon! | 好呀 谢尔顿 |
[12:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[12:03] | Hey, everybody, check it out! Sheldon’s here! | 各位快看啊 谢尔顿来了 |
[12:09] | I hope that doesn’t wake up the kids. | 希望孩子们不会被那派对吵醒 |
[12:12] | Should I go over there and say something? | 要不要我去那边说说他们 |
[12:13] | I think you should. | 我觉得有这必要 |
[12:16] | I was bluffin’. | 我刚只是装有心 |
[12:18] | Don’t make me put my socks back on. | 别逼我把袜子穿回去 |
[12:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[12:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:33] | I feel bad about yelling at Georgie. | 我朝小乔治大吼了 我觉得很内疚 |
[12:36] | He deserved it. | 是他该骂 |
[12:38] | You should do it more. | 你应该多吼他几次 |
[12:40] | I think he’s feeling left out | 我想他是觉得被冷落了 |
[12:41] | now that you and Sheldon are spending so much time together. | 因为你和谢尔顿现在常黏在一起 |
[12:47] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[12:48] | You’re always saying to find something in common with Sheldon. | 是你一直叫我找到和谢尔顿的共同话题 |
[12:50] | And now that I have, you’re telling me I’m ignoring Georgie? | 现在我找到了 你又说我冷落小乔治了 |
[12:52] | I’m not saying that. | 我没那么说 |
[12:54] | I’m just reminding you | 我只是提醒你 |
[12:56] | that you got two sons. | 你有两个儿子 |
[12:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:01] | I also got a daughter I need to spend more time with. | 我还有个也应该多跟她相处的女儿 |
[13:03] | You do. | 确实是的 |
[13:04] | But I wouldn’t worry about her. | 但我不担心她 |
[13:06] | She’s an angel. | 她就是个小天使 |
[13:13] | Sheldon! Sheldon! Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 |
[13:14] | – Put me down! – Sheldon! Sheldon! | -放我下来 -谢尔顿 谢尔顿 |
[13:15] | I said put me down. | 快把我放下来 |
[13:18] | Put me down! I’m not enjoying this! | 放我下来 我不喜欢这样 |
[13:20] | Missy, what are you doing here?! | 米希 你在这儿干吗 |
[13:21] | Cuttin’ loose. What are you doing here? | 放纵享乐 你又在这儿干吗 |
[13:24] | Slowly! Slowly! | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:25] | Slowly! | 慢点 |
[13:27] | You, too?! | 你也来了 |
[13:28] | Hello, Georgie! | 你好 小乔治 |
[13:30] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[13:31] | Neither are you! You’re grounded! | 你也不该来 你被禁足了 |
[13:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:36] | Both of you are going home. Now. | 你们俩现在就给我回家 |
[13:38] | – Oh, thank goodness. – Aw. | -谢天谢地 -不要嘛 |
[13:44] | How’s puberty treating you? | 青春期对你影响如何 |
[13:45] | Because it is knocking me for a loop. | 它可让我长大了许多 |
[13:49] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:57] | Somehow, my parents didn’t find out about me partying heartily. | 我父母居然没发现我去纵情派对了 |
[14:01] | But I did pay a price | 但蜡烛两头烧 |
[14:02] | for burning the candle at both ends. | 确实让我付出了代价 |
[14:05] | I made a mistake on a math test. | 我数学考试时犯了错 |
[14:08] | In my exhaustion, I did all the calculations in my head, | 我太累了 我在脑子里做了运算 |
[14:12] | and, like a common zoo animal, forgot to show my work. | 结果像动物园里的动物一样 忘了写出计算过程 |
[14:17] | I just saw one of those girls from the party, | 我刚遇到派对上的一个女生 |
[14:19] | and she acknowledged my existence by doing this. | 她对我做了这个动作 像承认了我的存在 |
[14:22] | I’ve never felt so alive. | 人生首次感到如此有存在感 |
[14:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:30] | No, I’m not. | 不好 |
[14:33] | Yeah, so? | 这又怎么样 |
[14:35] | A B-plus– that’s the beginning of the end. | B+ 这是走向终点的开始 |
[14:38] | The end of what? | 什么终点 |
[14:39] | My life. | 我的人生 |
[14:40] | If I don’t make some changes, who knows how far I’ll fall. | 如果我不做出改变 谁知道我会堕落到什么地步 |
[14:43] | I could wind up a drug addict, or a lawyer. | 说不定我会变成瘾君子 或律师 |
[14:47] | Is it possible you’re overreacting? | 你会不会反应过激了 |
[14:49] | No. Starting today, I’m done helping the football team. | 不 从今天起 我不再帮橄榄球队了 |
[14:53] | But if you do that, girls will no longer greet me like this. | 你这样妹子们再也不会这么跟我打招呼了 |
[14:58] | I’ll greet you like that. | 我会这么跟你打招呼 |
[15:00] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样啦 |
[15:04] | Extricating myself from this situation | 让我自己从这些事中抽身 |
[15:06] | was not going to be easy. | 并非易事 |
[15:08] | My father was counting on me, Meemaw was counting on me, | 我父亲指望着我 我姥姥指望着我 |
[15:12] | the school was counting on me. | 学校也指望着我 |
[15:14] | After much thought, I decided to employ | 深思熟虑后 我决定 |
[15:17] | the one strategic maneuver I knew I could count on. | 采取最靠得住的战略策略 |
[15:21] | I tattled. | 打小报告 |
[15:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:35] | Sheldon got a B-plus! That’s terrible for him! | 谢尔顿得了B+ 真是太糟糕了 |
[15:38] | I’m very disappointed in all three of you. | 我对你们三个非常失望 |
[15:41] | That is right. Missy, this is for your ballet class. | 没错 米希 这是给你上芭蕾课穿的 |
[15:44] | We do not go to parties. | 你们不许去派对玩 |
[15:47] | I am very disappointed. | 我非常失望 |
[15:57] | Got to go pick up some equipment for the team; you want to join me? | 我要去给队伍弄些装备 你想一起去吗 |
[16:00] | Can’t. I’m grounded. | 去不了 我被禁足了 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 不过 |
[16:04] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说 我也不会说出去 |
[16:08] | Sheldon going? | 谢尔顿去吗 |
[16:09] | That little snitch? Absolutely not. | 那个背信弃义的小崽子 当然不去 |
[16:17] | Sheldon still gonna help you with the math? | 谢尔顿还会帮你算数吗 |
[16:19] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会了 |
[16:21] | But I did hear his little Asian friend can do it. | 但我听说他那个亚洲人朋友也会算 |
[16:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:36] | So… | 话说 |
[16:38] | Oilers are a four-point favorite for this Sunday’s game, | 这个周日油工队赔率是让四分 |
[16:40] | but it’s a home game, so I’m thinking I give the points. | 但是是油工队主场 所以我想赌主队让分赢盘 |
[16:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:46] | I think I have to tell on you again. | 我觉得我又得告发你了 |
[16:48] | Go ahead. What’s your mama gonna do, ground me? | 有本事就去啊 你妈能怎样 禁我的足吗 |
[16:55] | Take the Oilers, give the points. | 买油工队 让分赢盘 |
[16:58] | I love you, Moonpie. | 我爱你 小饼饼 |
[17:05] | For the record, the Oilers lost that game | 告诉你们 油工队输了那场比赛 |
[17:07] | by four touchdowns. | 对手四次触地得分 |
[17:09] | Meemaw never asked for my advice again. | 姥姥再也没问过我意见了 |
[17:15] | Come on, come on, come on. Damn it! | 来啊 来啊 我靠 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:20] | One more time. | 再一次 |
[17:23] | Mama needs a new Jet Ski! | 妈妈需要台新的摩托艇 |
[17:25] | And… | 结果是 |
[17:26] | rat bastard! | 王八羔子 |
[17:30] | How you doin’ there, Connie? | 你好吗 康妮 |
[17:33] | Hey, Vincent. | 你好啊 文森特 |
[17:35] | What brings you to Louisiana? | 你怎么到路易斯安那州来了 |
[17:37] | Wait, don’t tell me. | 等等 别告诉我 |
[17:38] | You’re here to see Tony Orlando. | 你是来看托尼·奥兰多[演员]的 |
[17:40] | ‘Fraid not. | 不是的 |
[17:41] | Oh, well, you ought to check him out. | 反正你该去看看他的表演 |
[17:42] | He’ll, uh, knock your socks off. | 他会让你大吃一惊的[脱掉袜子] |
[17:45] | I like my socks on. | 我喜欢穿着袜子 |
[17:47] | Connie, you’re putting me in a very awkward position. | 康妮 你让我很为难 |
[17:52] | I won a toaster oven playing keno. | 我玩基诺彩票赢了一台面包烤箱 |
[17:54] | You want it? | 你想要吗 |
[17:56] | I got one. | 我自己有 |
[17:58] | I want my money. | 我想要我的钱 |
[17:59] | All right. | 好啊 |
[18:01] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[18:04] | That’s a very nice jacket. | 你的外套很好看 |
[18:06] | You’re looking dapper. | 你穿着看上去很帅 |
[18:13] | Hey, they comp my room here. | 这个赌场送我免费住宿 |
[18:15] | They do that for you? | 你也有这个待遇吗 |
[18:16] | Actually, they frown upon my presence here. | 事实上 他们不太欢迎我来 |
[18:19] | Oh. I also get a coupon for the breakfast buffet. | 我还拿到了自助早餐的优惠券 |
[18:23] | You should look into that. | 你应该去问问 |
[18:28] | Constance! | 康斯坦丝 |
[18:29] | Patience, Vincenzo. | 耐心点 文森索 |
[18:36] | Yes! | 赞啦 |
[18:40] | All right, now we’re talking. | 太好了 这才像话嘛 |
[18:42] | Will you take a down payment in quarters? | 你愿意收硬币作为头期款吗 |
[18:45] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[18:47] | Start scoopin’. | 开捞吧 |
[18:49] | I got to go see Tony Orlando. | 我得去看托尼·奥兰多了 |
[19:08] | Hey, I need another cup! | 再给我一个杯子 |