时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In any ecosystem, | 在任何生态系统中 |
[00:02] | you’ll find a delicate balance between predator and prey. | 你都能发现捕食者与猎物之间那微妙的平衡 |
[00:07] | Some well-known predators | 某些知名的捕食者 |
[00:09] | include Panthera leo, | 比如狮 |
[00:12] | Ursus arctos, | 棕熊 |
[00:14] | and star of the 1987 film Predator, | 以及1987年电影《铁血战士》的主角 |
[00:17] | Predator. | 铁血战士[捕食者] |
[00:18] | Now, examples of prey | 而猎物的例子呢 |
[00:21] | include oryctolagus cuniculus, | 包含了穴兔 |
[00:24] | Gallus gallus domesticus, | 鸡 |
[00:26] | and weighing in at 58 pounds soaking wet, | 还有个26.3公斤 浑身湿透的 |
[00:29] | Diminutive homo novus– | 小型新人 |
[00:31] | curiously, a close relative | 而且奇特的是 |
[00:33] | of Gallus gallus domesticus. | 他还跟鸡[懦夫]是近亲 |
[00:48] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[00:49] | Your stop. | 你的站到了 |
[00:50] | Would you mind dropping me off closer to my house? | 能麻烦您在离我家近点的地方再放我下吗 |
[00:54] | You know I’m not allowed to do that. | 你知道按规定我不可以这样的吧 |
[00:56] | What if I did your taxes? | 如果我帮忙你报税呢 |
[00:58] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉啦 孩子 |
[01:03] | I could’ve gotten you a nice refund. | 本来我可以帮你弄到很不错的退税呢 |
[01:06] | The perilous journey from the bus stop to my front door | 从下车点到我家正门口的危险旅程 |
[01:09] | was 97.5 meters. | 有足足97.5米 |
[01:12] | FYI, insisting on using the metric system | 顺带一提 在保守的老家德州东部 |
[01:15] | in East Texas is another reason I was hunted by predators. | 不使用美制度量标准也是我被人猎杀的原因之一 |
[01:51] | Homo novus needs a Yoo-hoo. | 新人需要来一罐巧克力饮料 |
[01:55] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:57] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:00] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:06] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:18] | Jiu-jitsu? | 柔道 |
[02:19] | I’ve decided to learn self-defense. | 我决定学习防身术 |
[02:22] | – Why? – I’m quite small, | -为什么 -因为我个子小 |
[02:24] | and will be for several years, | 而且还得小个几年 |
[02:26] | maybe even more if I’m a late bloomer. | 如果我发育晚 甚至得小更多年 |
[02:28] | Your dad’s big, maybe you’ll take after him. | 你爸爸人高马大 或许你会遗传到这点 |
[02:31] | We both like my mom. | 我们都爱我妈 |
[02:32] | I think that’s where the similarities end. | 我跟他之间的共同点就这么多了 |
[02:35] | You know, one of the books mentioned | 跟你说啊 其中一本书里有提到 |
[02:36] | a Vietnamese martial art. | 一种越南武术 |
[02:38] | Vovinam. I’m a blue belt. | 越武道 我是蓝带了 |
[02:41] | Don’t be impressed. | 没什么好震惊的 |
[02:42] | It’s what you get when your mom buys the uniform. | 你妈帮你买一件制服你就是蓝带了 |
[02:45] | Do you remember any of it? | 你还记得那功夫吗 |
[02:47] | I don’t even know where the belt is. | 我连那带子在那里都忘了 |
[02:52] | The book says jiu-jitsu | 书上说柔道 |
[02:53] | is based on using your attacker’s momentum against them. | 靠的就是以柔克刚 借力使力 |
[02:57] | It’s just physics. Come at me. | 这只是物理学 冲我来 |
[03:00] | Like, run at you? | 向你冲刺吗 |
[03:01] | Well, I’m new to this, so maybe just walk quickly. | 我还是新手 你就快步向我来就好了 |
[03:04] | And what happens when I get to you? | 当我走到时呢 |
[03:06] | I’ll use your inertia to take you down. | 我会利用你的惯性来放倒你 |
[03:08] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[03:16] | And when does inertia take me down? | 惯性什么时候会把我放倒 |
[03:18] | Any second. | 随时都可能 |
[03:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[03:26] | I’m using physics. | 我利用了物理学啊 |
[03:32] | This leg lock is called an Outside Ashi Garami. | 这个锁脚的关节技名叫外足缄[比赛禁用] |
[03:35] | What happens next? | 接下来呢 |
[03:37] | That depends, is this your foot or mine? | 这得看了 这是你的脚还是我的脚 |
[03:44] | Cooper. Your stop. | 库珀 你的站 |
[04:11] | I bowled a new high score last night. | 我昨晚保龄球打了新高分 |
[04:14] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[04:15] | – I got two turkeys. – What’s a turkey? | -我打了两次火鸡 -什么是火鸡 |
[04:18] | It’s three strikes in a row. | 连续三次全倒 |
[04:20] | Why do they call it a turkey? | 为什么会把这样取名叫火鸡啊 |
[04:22] | Well, when they first invented bowling, | 当保龄球游戏刚发明的时候 |
[04:25] | they used to just throw frozen turkeys at the pins. | 人们是用冷冻的火鸡肉来打倒球瓶 |
[04:29] | Eventually, they switched to balls | 后来才变成了用保龄球 |
[04:31] | to cut down on the smell. | 来减少球场的味道 |
[04:34] | Why you lying to her? | 你为什么要骗她 |
[04:35] | I find it keeps my mind sharp. | 我发现这样能让我脑筋保持灵活 |
[04:38] | Sheldon, breakfast! | 谢尔顿 吃早饭啦 |
[04:40] | Be right there! | 马上来 |
[04:46] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[04:47] | Coming! | 来了 |
[05:02] | Hello. | 大家早 |
[05:04] | Shelly, you all right? | 谢利 你还好吗 |
[05:05] | Yes. | 还好啊 |
[05:06] | I must be a little sore | 可能是因为 |
[05:07] | from doing jiu-jitsu with Tam yesterday. | 昨天跟丹对练柔道 所以有点浑身酸痛 |
[05:10] | Why were you doing jiu-jitsu? | 你们为什么要玩柔道 |
[05:12] | We’re boys. Roughhousing is what we do. | 我们是男生啊 男生就爱打闹 |
[05:20] | – What was that? – What was what? | -那是什么 -什么什么 |
[05:23] | That sound. | 那个声音 |
[05:25] | What sound? | 什么声音 |
[05:31] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[05:33] | An extra layer of protection. | 一层额外的保护层 |
[05:36] | Protection from what? | 保护什么 |
[05:37] | Sweetie, is someone bothering you? | 亲爱的 有人欺负你吗 |
[05:41] | – Yes. – Who is it? | -有 -是谁 |
[05:43] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[05:44] | No, I want a name right now. | 不行 我现在就要知道是谁 |
[05:46] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[05:47] | Have you been hurting him? | 你有欺负他吗 |
[05:49] | Only with my words. | 我只用我的语言欺负 |
[05:51] | Tell me who it is, Shelly. | 谢利 告诉我是谁欺负你 |
[05:53] | Mary, slow down. | 玛丽 你冷静点 |
[05:54] | Don’t tell me to slow down. | 你别叫我冷静 |
[05:55] | Someone is bullying him. | 有人欺负他 |
[05:57] | Okay. Okay. | 行 行 |
[05:59] | Sheldon, you can’t go to school wearing all that. | 谢尔顿 你不能穿成这样去上学 |
[06:01] | Go to your room and take it off. | 回房间把它脱下来 |
[06:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[06:07] | You go with him. | 你去帮忙他 |
[06:08] | But my cereal’s gonna get soggy. | 但我的麦片快要泡糊了 |
[06:10] | Go. | 去 |
[06:12] | I’d like one nice morning. | 我就想有个清静的早晨 |
[06:15] | Why aren’t you more upset about this? | 为什么这事情你都不生气的 |
[06:17] | I am. I just think we should proceed with caution. | 我不高兴啊 但是我们应该小心处理 |
[06:20] | – Someone is hurting our son. – I understand. | -有人在伤害我们儿子 -我知道 |
[06:23] | But handling bullies is tricky. It… | 但处理恶霸的事很复杂 |
[06:25] | It’s easy to make things worse. | 很容易弄巧成拙 害他更惨 |
[06:27] | And what makes you the expert? | 这事情你还是什么专家吗 |
[06:29] | Honey, I was a bully. | 亲爱的 我当年就是恶霸 |
[06:32] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[06:33] | You get involved in this in the wrong way, | 你用错误的方式插手此事 |
[06:36] | and they’ll take it out on Sheldon. | 恶霸们就会在谢尔顿身上发泄 |
[06:38] | Well, I’m sorry, but I can’t just stand by. | 抱歉啊 但我就是没办法不作为 |
[06:48] | Georgie, I need to talk to you, and wake up, | 小乔治 我有事情要跟你说 你也该起床了 |
[06:50] | you’re gonna be late. | 你会来不及的 |
[06:51] | Got it covered. I slept in my clothes. | 放心 我换好衣服才睡的 |
[06:55] | Oh, Lord. Look, somebody has been picking on your brother. | 天啊 你听我说 有人在欺负你弟弟 |
[06:58] | You know anything about it? | 你知道这事情吗 |
[06:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:00] | You better not be covering for anybody. | 你最好不是在帮别人隐瞒 |
[07:03] | I’m not. Most kids at school ignore him, | 我没有啊 学校里的大多数人都无视他 |
[07:05] | and the girls all think he’s cute. | 而女生们全都觉得他很萌 |
[07:06] | It’s kind of annoying. | 还挺烦的 |
[07:08] | Well, I need you to look after him. | 我希望你能照顾他 |
[07:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:11] | Because I’m your mother, and I’m asking you nicely. | 因为我是你妈 而我现在在好好拜托你 |
[07:14] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想呢 |
[07:16] | I don’t care, you’re doing it. | 我不管 让你做就做 |
[07:20] | How was that nice? | 这怎么好好拜托了 |
[07:22] | So there I was flying above the city, | 当时我在城市上空飞翔 |
[07:25] | but when I woke up, I couldn’t fly. | 但当我醒来后 我发现自己不能飞 |
[07:27] | That’s like the dream you had where you were dating Madonna, | 就像是你上次梦到自己跟女神麦当娜交往 |
[07:30] | but when you woke up, you weren’t. | 结果梦醒后 发现并不是真的 |
[07:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:33] | You ever have the ones where your teeth are falling out? | 那你梦过自己的牙齿在一颗颗掉吗 |
[07:35] | Better my teeth than my hair, but… | 虽然说掉牙好过掉发啦 但… |
[07:38] | – Sheldon? – Over here. | -谢尔顿 -在这里 |
[07:41] | – What are you doing? – Hiding. | -你在干嘛 -躲着 |
[07:44] | From who? | 躲谁 |
[07:48] | Is Billy the one giving you trouble? | 欺负你的人就是比利吗 |
[07:50] | No. | 不是 |
[07:52] | His dad? | 是他爸爸吗 |
[07:53] | No. | 也不是 |
[07:57] | No… | 不是吧 |
[08:01] | She’s a demon. | 她就是个恶魔 |
[08:08] | The little Sparks girl? | 斯巴克斯家的小女儿吗 |
[08:09] | You’re kidding. She seems so sweet. | 你开玩笑吧 感觉很乖的小女孩啊 |
[08:11] | He says she slaps him around, takes his lunch money. | 他说她打他 还抢他的午餐钱 |
[08:15] | She even put a tadpole down his shirt. | 还往他衣服里扔蝌蚪 |
[08:17] | Poor kid, he tucks in those shirts. | 可怜啊 这孩子衣服都是扎裤子里的 |
[08:30] | – She looks harmless. – She’s cute. | -她看起来人畜无害啊 -她很可爱 |
[08:32] | So she probably gets away with stuff. | 这样做坏事就很容易逃过责难 |
[08:35] | I’m like that. | 我就像这样 |
[08:38] | I wonder if stray cats poop in that sandbox. | 真好奇会不会有野猫把那里当猫砂用 |
[08:40] | George. | 乔治 |
[08:44] | You need to talk to her parents. | 你得去跟她家长谈谈 |
[08:46] | Me? Why me? | 我吗 为什么要我去 |
[08:47] | Because you’re more intimidating than me. | 因为你比我更吓人啊 |
[08:50] | That’s rich. | 这话她也好意思说 |
[09:02] | Hey, Billy. | 比利 |
[09:04] | Hello, Missy’s dad. | 你好 米希的爸爸 |
[09:06] | – Is your father home? – Yes. | -你爸爸在家吗 -在 |
[09:10] | Could you get him for me? | 能去帮我叫他来吗 |
[09:11] | Happy to. | 没问题 |
[09:13] | Dad, it’s Missy’s dad! | 爸爸 米希的爸爸来了 |
[09:16] | He’s also Sheldon’s dad! | 他也是谢尔顿的爸爸 |
[09:18] | Well, howdy, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[09:19] | Hey, Herschel. | 你好啊 赫谢尔 |
[09:20] | What brings you by? Chickens too loud? | 怎么来了 是鸡太吵了吗 |
[09:22] | – Nah, they been fine. – Good, good. | -没 它们挺好的 -那就好 |
[09:24] | Fried up the noisy one last week. | 上周把吵的那只炸了 |
[09:26] | That shut him up. Anyway, how can I help? | 这样它就安静了 所以今天来是有什么事呢 |
[09:28] | Uh, well… | 这个嘛… |
[09:30] | It’s come to my attention that, uh… | 我最近刚知道一件事… |
[09:33] | Sheldon’s run into a bit of trouble with your daughter. | 谢尔顿跟你们家女儿有点问题 |
[09:36] | What kind of trouble? | 什么问题 |
[09:38] | He says she been beating on him. | 谢尔顿说她总打他 |
[09:41] | – My Bobbi? – Yeah. | -我们家芭比吗 -是的 |
[09:43] | This one? The six-year-old? | 就是我家这个六岁的闺女 |
[09:47] | Bobbi, get over here! | 芭比 你过来 |
[09:48] | You realize I’ve taken dumps bigger than this kid. | 你知道我拉过比这孩子还大的屎吧 |
[09:51] | – Hi, Daddy. – Hey, babydoll, uh, | -爹地 -乖女儿 |
[09:54] | Mr. Cooper says that you’ve been picking on Sheldon. | 库珀先生说你欺负他们家谢尔顿 |
[09:57] | – Now, is that true? – No, Daddy. | -这是真的吗 -不是的 爹地 |
[10:00] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[10:03] | Okay, go wash up for dinner. | 行吧 去洗手准备吃晚饭 |
[10:06] | I don’t know what to tell you, George. | 我不知道了 乔治 |
[10:08] | I mean, is it, is it possible | 你觉得会不会有可能 |
[10:09] | your son has a little crush on her? | 是你儿子有点暗恋她 |
[10:11] | Oh, I don’t think he’s wired that way. | 我感觉他应该没这个办法 |
[10:14] | Oh, are you saying that he’s a… | 你是说他是同… |
[10:15] | No, no, I’m saying he’s a bookworm. | 不是 我的意思是他就是个书呆子 |
[10:19] | Unless she’s math or a dictionary, he ain’t interested. | 除非她是数学或是字典 不然他应该没兴趣 |
[10:24] | Thanks for hearin’ me out. | 谢谢你听我说这事情 |
[10:27] | Your wife sent you over here, didn’t she? | 是你老婆叫你过来的吧 |
[10:28] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[10:30] | I bet she did! | 肯定是她 |
[10:31] | Not talkin’ about it! | 我不想说 |
[10:33] | Tell her I said hi! | 帮我跟她问个好 |
[10:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[10:40] | Uh, good. Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[10:42] | I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[10:43] | Oh, thank the Lord. | 谢天谢地 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Me and the Lord. | 是啊 谢我跟老天吧 |
[10:47] | Team effort. | 我们合作的成果 |
[11:04] | Hello, Bobbi. | 芭比 你好 |
[11:06] | You told on me. | 你告我的状 |
[11:09] | Well, actually, my brother figured it out, | 其实是我哥哥想出来的 |
[11:11] | so, technically, I would argue that I didn’t. | 所以严格来说 我觉得我没告发你 |
[11:14] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[11:16] | Uh, I should let you know, | 我应该告诉你 |
[11:19] | I’ve read a book on jiu-jitsu. | 我看了一本讲柔道的书 |
[11:22] | And I’m prepared to throw it at you. | 我准备好拿这本书丢你了 |
[11:29] | Shelly, it’s just Bactine. | 谢利 这只是急救喷雾 |
[11:33] | I didn’t even put it on you yet. | 我都还没涂到你身上 |
[11:38] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[11:40] | Bobbi Sparks came into the garage… | 芭比·斯巴克斯到车库里来了 |
[11:42] | And she attacked you? | 她袭击你了吗 |
[11:44] | Not exactly. I tried to use jiu-jitsu on her, | 没有 我试图用柔道对付她 |
[11:47] | but I tripped and fell. | 但我绊倒了 |
[11:48] | Aw, baby. I’m so sorry you’re havin’ to deal with this. | 宝贝 你得面对这些 我很抱歉 |
[11:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:53] | German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said, | 德国哲学家弗里德里希·尼采说过 |
[11:56] | “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” | “但凡不能杀死你的 最终都会使你更强大” |
[11:59] | And do you feel stronger? | 你觉得自己更强大了吗 |
[12:02] | No. | 没有 |
[12:05] | How are the knees? | 膝盖怎么样了 |
[12:06] | Better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:10] | And regarding this jiu-jitsu stuff, you should know | 至于柔道这件事 你该知道 |
[12:12] | that a man’s not supposed to raise his hand to a woman. | 男人不应该对女人动手 |
[12:15] | Oh, I won’t. I don’t want to hurt myself again. | 我不会的 我不想又伤到自己 |
[12:22] | Did you ever have a bully when you were growing up? | 你小时候遇到过恶霸吗 |
[12:24] | Have you met your grandma? | 你见过你姥姥了吗 |
[12:29] | I thought you said you handled it next door. | 你不是说邻居的事你处理好了 |
[12:31] | I did say that. | 我是那么说过 |
[12:35] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:36] | To handle it. | 去处理此事 |
[12:39] | Should’ve been you in the first place. | 一开始就应该由你出面 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[12:45] | Way to go, Scooby! That’s my newshound! | 真棒 史酷比 不愧是我的新闻狗仔 |
[12:50] | Missy, I could really use your help. | 米希 我很需要你的帮助 |
[12:52] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[12:53] | I’m being bullied by Bobbi Sparks. | 我被芭比·斯巴克斯欺负 |
[12:56] | Hilarious. Go on. | 笑死人 继续说 |
[13:00] | Mom says a man should never raise his hand to a woman. | 妈妈说男人绝对不可以打女人 |
[13:04] | But I believe I’ve found a loophole. | 但我想 我找到了空子可钻 |
[13:07] | You’re a woman, so you’re allowed to hit her as much as you want. | 你是女人 所以你可以尽情揍她 |
[13:10] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要揍她 |
[13:11] | Because I’m willing to pay you. | 因为我愿意付钱给你 |
[13:13] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[13:14] | My life savings, four dollars. | 我毕生积蓄 4美刀 |
[13:16] | That’s a good start. | 这是个好开始 |
[13:18] | Now, let’s talk TV privileges. | 现在我们再来谈谈电视使用权 |
[13:20] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:21] | Complete control every afternoon for two months. | 接下来的两个月 每天下午看什么都由我决定 |
[13:24] | That’s when Professor Proton is on. | 《质子教授》就是在那个时段播出 |
[13:26] | I know. Sucks for you. | 我知道 你真惨 |
[13:35] | I’m on fire! | 我可牛逼了 |
[13:40] | Hello, Brenda. | 你好啊 布兰达 |
[13:41] | Oh, hey, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[13:42] | How many lanes you need? | 你要开几条道 |
[13:44] | Actually, I’m here to talk to you. | 其实我是有话要跟你说 |
[13:46] | Seems that our kids are havin’ a little problem. | 我们的孩子之间好像有点小问题 |
[13:49] | Yeah. Herschel told me. | 对 赫谢尔告诉我了 |
[13:51] | Oh, good, good. | 好 那就好 |
[13:52] | So, I was wondering what you’re plannin’ to do about it, | 我想知道你打算如何处理 |
[13:55] | ’cause the situation doesn’t seem to be gettin’ any better. | 因为情况好像没有任何好转 |
[13:57] | Well, if you haven’t noticed, | 如果你还没注意到 |
[13:59] | I’m at work right now. | 我正工作呢 |
[14:01] | I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[14:03] | But you understand | 但你知道 |
[14:04] | that your daughter’s being abusive to my son. | 你女儿在欺负我儿子吧 |
[14:07] | Well, maybe your son needs to grow a pair. | 或许你儿子需要长点胆子[蛋蛋] |
[14:10] | And in due time, he will. | 等时候到了 他会的 |
[14:12] | But right now, I expect you | 但现在 我请你 |
[14:14] | to teach your children how to behave. | 教好你孩子如何做人 |
[14:17] | Connie Tucker to the front desk, please. | 康妮·塔克请到前台来 |
[14:20] | Connie Tucker. | 康妮·塔克 |
[14:22] | Why are you calling her? | 你干嘛呼叫她 |
[14:23] | You say my daughter’s harassing your son. | 你说我女儿在骚扰你儿子 |
[14:25] | Well, her daughter’s harassing me. | 她女儿也在骚扰我 |
[14:28] | Hey, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[14:30] | What are you doin’ here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:31] | Well, I was hopin’ to have a rational conversation about Shelly, | 我本来希望能理智地跟她谈谢利的事 |
[14:34] | but there’s only one person being rational. | 但表现理智的人只有一个 |
[14:37] | Uh, and it ain’t you. | 而那人不是你 |
[14:39] | Could you excuse us for just a minute? | 我们先失陪一下 |
[14:44] | Do you understand that you are in the place | 你知道你现在所处的地方 |
[14:46] | where I socialize three to four days a week? | 我每周都要在这社交三到四天吗 |
[14:48] | So you care more about bowling than your grandson? | 你觉得保龄球比你外孙还重要吗 |
[14:51] | Of course not. I’m just saying | 当然不是 我只是说 |
[14:52] | maybe there’s a better way to go about it. | 也许有更好的解决方法 |
[14:54] | Now, I’m warnin’ you, Brenda is one mean– | 我提醒你 布兰达可是个恶毒的… |
[14:56] | I know you don’t like bad language, | 我不知道你不喜欢脏话 |
[14:58] | but we are in a bowling alley– one mean bitch. | 但我们正在保龄球馆… 恶毒的婊子 |
[15:01] | Well, I can be mean, too. | 我也可以很恶毒 |
[15:04] | Okay, you listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[15:05] | You get your kid in line or I… | 你叫你孩子规矩点 否则我… |
[15:08] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:09] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[15:10] | This is my place of business. | 这里是我做生意的地方 |
[15:13] | And now I see where your daughter gets it. | 现在我知道你女儿是学了谁了 |
[15:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[15:16] | I have been nothin’ but nice | 从你们一家搬进来那天起 |
[15:18] | to you and your family since the day y’all moved in, | 我一直都对你们礼貌有加 |
[15:20] | and I’m over it. | 但我不会再那样了 |
[15:22] | Watching you walk around all holier than thou, | 看着你圣气逼人地走来走去 |
[15:24] | like you’re better than everyone else. | 觉得自己比其他人都优越 |
[15:26] | Well, guess what, | 你猜怎么着 |
[15:27] | you’re not. | 你才没有 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna pray for you. | 老娘会狠狠地为你祈祷 |
[15:36] | She says that to me all the time. | 她总对我那么说 |
[15:39] | I’m not even sure she does it. | 我都不知道她是否真会那么做 |
[15:51] | How’d it go? | 进行得怎么样 |
[15:52] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[15:54] | Is that pine? | 那是松木消毒剂的味道吗 |
[15:56] | We’re not talkin’ about it. | 我们不说这个 |
[15:58] | And you get that! | 你去开门 |
[16:05] | Herschel. | 赫谢尔 |
[16:06] | Hey, George. | 你好 乔治 |
[16:07] | It has come to my attention | 我最近刚知道一件事… |
[16:09] | that your wife went to speak with my wife at her place of work, | 你老婆去我老婆工作的地方找她了 |
[16:13] | – and, uh… – She send you over here? | -然后… -她派你来这的吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, the-the important thing is that I’m here to tell you | 重点是 我来这是要告诉你 |
[16:18] | that, uh, Mary’s behavior was inappropriate. | 玛丽的行为很不恰当 |
[16:22] | You know, it’s interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[16:23] | When I came to your house, you were laughin’, | 我去你家时 你笑脸相迎 |
[16:25] | and… | 现在 |
[16:26] | now you’re all serious. | 你却板着一张脸 |
[16:28] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[16:29] | What do you say we go talk about this | 我们到更自在的地方谈 |
[16:31] | somewhere a little more comfortable? | 你说怎么样 |
[16:33] | Who’s at the door? | 在门口的是谁 |
[16:45] | Make yourself at home. | 你请自便 |
[16:47] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[16:47] | You hang out in here? | 你都在这消磨时间吗 |
[16:49] | Sure. | 是的 |
[16:50] | Once you get used to the smell, | 一旦习惯了这股味儿 |
[16:51] | it’s not so bad. | 这里还不太糟 |
[16:53] | I coach a high school football team. | 我是高中橄榄球队教练 |
[16:54] | This smells like petunias. | 这里闻起来像牵牛花般清新 |
[16:56] | I like to… | 我喜欢… |
[16:57] | take a break from the family and… | 暂时躲开家人 |
[17:00] | come out here and watch the games. | 到这里来看比赛 |
[17:06] | Your wife don’t mind? | 你老婆不介意吗 |
[17:08] | She don’t know. | 她不知道 |
[17:08] | She’s scared to death of chickens. | 她怕死鸡了 |
[17:10] | – Is that right? – Once I found out, | -是吗 -我一知道 |
[17:12] | buildin’ this coop was a no-brainer. | 就立刻决定建这个鸡舍 |
[17:23] | You were gone so long. | 你去了好久 |
[17:24] | How did it go? | 进行得怎么样 |
[17:26] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[17:28] | One lump or two? | 加一块糖还是两块 |
[17:29] | Two, please. | 两块 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Billy? | 比利呢 |
[17:34] | Why would I want lumpy tea? | 我为什么要喝甜的茶 |
[17:36] | Isn’t he pretty? | 他多美啊 对不对 |
[17:38] | Very pretty. | 美呆了 |
[17:39] | I feel pretty. | 我感觉自己很美 |
[17:48] | I handled it. | 我处理好了 |
[17:49] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[17:51] | We’re family. It’s what we do. | 我们是一家人 应该的 |
[17:58] | Listen, I’m sorry my wife went down to the bowling alley. | 真不好意思 我老婆到保龄球馆去了 |
[18:01] | Please, I’m sorry Brenda made me come to your door. | 拜托 我才不好意思 布兰达逼我去你家 |
[18:04] | I’m not. | 我倒不介意 |
[18:05] | This is the most fun I’ve had all week. | 这是我一星期以来最开心的一天了 |
[18:08] | I-I feel bad about the whole thing with the kids. | 孩子们有矛盾 我心里也不好过 |
[18:10] | Hey, it happens. | 这常有的事 |
[18:12] | I know, but Bobbi shouldn’t be beatin’ on Sheldon like that. | 我知道 但芭比不应该那样欺负谢尔顿 |
[18:15] | – It’s not okay. – What’s not okay | -那是不对的 -真正不对的 |
[18:17] | is Sheldon gettin’ beat up by a little girl. | 是谢尔顿竟然被一个小女孩欺负 |
[18:19] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 也对啦 |
[18:24] | Look, I’ll talk to Bobbi. | 我会跟芭比谈谈 |
[18:26] | I don’t know if it’ll help, but I’ll try. | 不知道会不会有帮助 但我会尽力 |
[18:28] | Hey, you’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[18:31] | Yeah, I-I should be headin’ back. | 我该回去了 |
[18:34] | All right, well, look, come on by anytime. | 好的 随时欢迎你来 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:38] | You know, we should probably get our stories straight | 我们最好先把故事编圆 |
[18:41] | before we talk to our respective… | 再跟我们各自的… |
[18:43] | – mates. – Sure. | -伴侣说 -好 |
[18:44] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[18:46] | How ’bout this? | 这个怎么样 |
[18:49] | We had words, | 我们发生争吵 |
[18:50] | it almost got ugly, | 场面差点变得难看 |
[18:52] | but we came to an understanding. | 但我们最终达成了共识 |
[18:53] | – I like that. – Yeah. | -我喜欢 -嗯 |
[18:54] | You want to take a swing at me? | 你想打我一拳吗 |
[18:56] | Make it look real? | 好看起来更真实 |
[18:57] | I have a freakishly high tolerance for pain. | 我忍痛能力高得离奇 |
[19:00] | No, no. But you’re sweet for offering. | 不了 但你的提议有心了 |
[19:03] | – You have a good night. – You, too, pal. | -晚安了 -晚安 哥们 |
[19:05] | Herschel! | 赫谢尔 |
[19:07] | Where the hell are you?! | 你特么在哪儿 |
[19:10] | I built a hidey-hole under here, | 我在底下建了个藏身洞 |
[19:12] | but there’s only room for one of us. | 但只够我们一个人躲进去 |
[19:16] | Where is that fat dumbass? | 那个蠢肥猪到哪儿去了 |
[19:18] | Believe it or not, that means I’m gettin’ lucky tonight. | 信不信由你 但那表示我今晚有艳福了 |
[19:22] | Y’all have an odd relationship. | 你们的婚姻关系好奇葩 |
[19:25] | Love is a mysterious thing. | 爱是一件神秘的事 |
[19:27] | Herschel! | 赫谢尔 |
[19:34] | Existing in a world of predators isn’t easy, | 在充满捕食者的世界生存 不是易事 |
[19:37] | but we prey have developed several natural defenses | 但我们猎物发展出了一些自然防御机制 |
[19:40] | to help us survive. | 帮自己活下来 |
[19:41] | There’s playing dead, | 有装死 |
[19:43] | warning calls, camouflage… | 警告的大叫 伪装 |
[19:47] | …and, last but certainly not least, | 还有 最后一点也很重要的 |
[19:50] | good old-fashioned running away. | 传统老派的落荒而逃 |
[19:59] | A little screaming never hurts either. | 伴随着一点尖叫也无伤大雅 |