时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Young Sheldon… | |
[00:02] | Would you teach me how to throw a baseball? | 你可以教我怎么投球吗 |
[00:04] | What’s bringing this on? | 怎么突然想学了 |
[00:08] | – I don’t know. – You Coach Ballard? | -不知道 -你是巴拉德教练吗 |
[00:10] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[00:11] | My daughter’s here to try out. | 我女儿来参加选拔赛 |
[00:12] | She made the team. | 她被选进球队了 |
[00:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[00:16] | And Meemaw got a date with the coach. | 而且姥姥要跟教练去约会 |
[00:19] | I was married for 18 years, | 我曾经结婚过18年 |
[00:20] | and I got to tell you, those were the two best years of my life. | 我得承认 那是我这辈子最美好的两年 |
[00:32] | Practice running late? | 练习超时了吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:35] | The Sparks kid got himself stuck in the bathroom. | 斯巴克斯家那个孩子把自己卡厕所里了 |
[00:40] | How’d that happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[00:41] | Well, the door’s a push and he was a-pulling. | 那门是推开的 而他一直想拉开 |
[00:45] | Look at him out there. | 看看他那样子 |
[00:48] | Billy’s my grandson. | 比利是我孙子 |
[00:54] | I am so sorry. I… | 真的是太抱歉了 我… |
[00:55] | I mean, not that he’s your grandson. | 我不是说你孙子令人感到抱歉 |
[00:57] | I’m just… I’m-a stop talking now. | 我只… 我还是闭上嘴吧 |
[01:00] | I’m messing with you. | 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[01:05] | You got me, all right. | 被你给吓死了 |
[01:08] | Ah, no. | 不是啦 |
[01:10] | That one’s mine over there. Evan. | 那个才是我孙子 埃文 |
[01:15] | Oh, I-isn’t that the coach’s grandson? | 他不是教练的孙子吗 |
[01:20] | So you must be Coach Ballard’s ex-wife? | 那想必你就是巴拉德教练的前妻啦 |
[01:23] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了吗 |
[01:28] | No reason. | 没怎么 |
[01:31] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:34] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:37] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:50] | Growing up, | 在成长期间 |
[01:50] | I had an aversion to any type of group. | 我十分厌恶各种团体 |
[01:54] | For example, rock groups. | 比如说 摇滚乐团 |
[01:56] | I’ll restrict my drug use to Rolaids, thank you. | 我如果要嗑药 那也只吃胃酸药 谢了 |
[02:01] | Group costumes. | 集体变装 |
[02:02] | I’ll tell you who really didn’t have a heart: my mother, | 我来告诉你《绿野仙踪》里谁真正没有心 我妈妈 |
[02:05] | for making me wear a funnel on my head. | 因为她逼我在头上戴个漏斗 |
[02:07] | But of all the groups I didn’t like, | 但在我所有不喜欢的团体之中 |
[02:09] | by far the worst was… | 最差劲的就是… |
[02:12] | Group projects. | 团体报告 |
[02:16] | Yeah. You heard me. | 是的 你没听错 |
[02:18] | This would be a lot more fun with margaritas. | 要是有玛格丽塔酒喝 看这个会有趣许多 |
[02:21] | What isn’t? | 是任何东西都会变有趣吧 |
[02:23] | Then you’d love the way I ran the PTA. | 那看来你会很喜欢我举办的家长会 |
[02:26] | And you’d love the way I show up at church. | 那相比你也会喜欢我上教堂时的模样 |
[02:30] | You’re fun. | 你真有意思 |
[02:32] | We ought to go out for drinks one night. | 我们改天一定要一起出去喝一杯 |
[02:34] | I’ll give you my number. | 我给你我的电话号码 |
[02:35] | Oh, yeah. Oh, well… | 这个嘛 好吧… |
[02:36] | All right. I’m around tomorrow if you’re free. | 好啦 我明晚会去 你有空要来啊 |
[02:41] | Uh, sure. | 行吧 |
[02:44] | You should know something, though. | 不过有件事你应该先知道 |
[02:48] | Um, I’m kind of dating your ex-husband. | 我貌似正在跟你前夫交往 |
[02:53] | You waited till now to tell me? | 你拖到现在才跟我说吗 |
[02:56] | You’re sneaky. I like that. | 你很贼 我喜欢 |
[02:58] | That is not the feedback I usually get. | 我通常得到的反馈可不是这样 |
[03:02] | Well, since we’re being honest, | 既然我们现在要坦诚相对 |
[03:05] | I knew who you were the whole time. | 其实我早就知道你是谁 |
[03:06] | That’s why I came over here. | 所以我才坐过来 |
[03:11] | Damn. Nicely played. | 靠 高手啊 |
[03:14] | So we’re still on for drinks? | 那我们还去喝两杯吗 |
[03:16] | Oh, hell yeah. | 那必须的 |
[03:22] | Can’t we just do this individually? | 我们不能自己写自己的吗 |
[03:24] | Why are you complaining? I’m the one stuck working with a kid. | 你有什么好抱怨的 我才是被迫跟屁孩一组的人 |
[03:26] | Hey. When it comes to physics, I’m practically a coot. | 若要论物理领域 我也算是老师傅了 |
[03:30] | Which is an old person word for someone who’s old. | 这是老人说别人老的时候用到的词 |
[03:33] | Tell him. | 你跟他说 |
[03:33] | – It is. – Let’s just go to a coffee shop and get this over with. | -的确是 -我们就去咖啡店赶紧弄完吧 |
[03:36] | I can’t go now. I have to get home for my bath and bedtime. | 我现在去不了 是我回家洗澡上床的时间了 |
[03:39] | Which is also something an old person does. | 这也是老人才会有的习惯 |
[03:41] | That we do. | 我们的确会 |
[03:42] | Can I at least switch groups? | 那我能换个组吗 |
[03:44] | Sorry. I assigned this project because it’s important | 抱歉 我会分配这个作业就是因为 |
[03:47] | for scientists to learn how to collaborate. | 科学家必须得学会如何与人合作 |
[03:51] | If we must work together, here’s my proposal. | 如果我们必须合作 我有个提议 |
[03:53] | I do everything by myself and put their names on it. | 我独自写好整份报告后把他们的名字加上 |
[03:56] | – No. – What’s going on? | -不行 -怎么回事 |
[03:58] | Dr. Sturgis is forcing us to collaborate. | 斯特吉斯博士逼我们得合作 |
[04:01] | And we wanted to get it done tonight, | 而我们想今晚就写完它 |
[04:02] | but apparently there’s a bedtime and shower conflict. | 但貌似会与什么洗澡就寝时间有所冲突 |
[04:05] | Bubble bath. | 是泡泡浴 |
[04:06] | Oh, right, it’s bath night. | 对哦 今晚是泡澡夜 |
[04:08] | How about we work in my dorm tomorrow? | 那明天到我宿舍一起写怎么样 |
[04:10] | Um, I don’t know | 我不确定 |
[04:12] | if a dormitory is the right environment for someone his age. | 大学宿舍适不适合他这年纪的人出入 |
[04:15] | If you’re worried about the beer-drinking, | 如果你是担心我会想偷喝酒 |
[04:17] | Dad has thoroughly desensitized me. | 爸爸早就让我对这事彻底感到麻痹 |
[04:21] | How about you all come work at our house? | 那你们都来我们家写如何 |
[04:23] | I guess if that’s our only option. | 只有这个可行的话 我们也别无选择 |
[04:25] | It’ll be fun. I’ll make food. | 会很有意思啦 我会做吃的 |
[04:28] | You can even bring your laundry. | 你还可以带脏衣服来 我帮你们洗 |
[04:29] | That actually would be great. | 这点还真的很不错 |
[04:31] | Now this man’s soiled underpants will be in my kitchen. | 这位仁兄的脏内裤要出现在我家厨房了 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢您啊 |
[04:38] | I-I just don’t understand why you want to go out with her. | 我只是不懂你为什么会想跟她出去玩 |
[04:41] | You don’t? She seems like fun. | 你不想吗 她感觉很有趣啊 |
[04:43] | Well, yeah, she is, until you marry her | 是啊 是好玩 但娶了就不一样了 |
[04:45] | and then you find her sleeping upside down in the closet. | 接着你会发现她在衣柜里倒立睡 |
[04:49] | No, I mean, seriously. | 不 我是说认真的 |
[04:50] | You don’t think that having drinks | 你难道不觉得 |
[04:52] | with my ex-wife is a little weird? | 跟我前妻一起出去喝酒会有点怪吗 |
[04:53] | You went camping with John. | 你还和约翰去露营了呢 |
[04:55] | Oh, it was weird. | 那个可是真的很怪 |
[04:57] | Trust me. Learn from me. | 相信我 吸取我的教训 |
[04:59] | She spent 18 years with you. I’d rather learn from her. | 她跟你在一起18年 我宁愿吸取她的教训 |
[05:02] | So you can dig up a little dirt on me? | 这样你可以挖到我的脏料吗 |
[05:05] | Mm, yeah. | 是吧 |
[05:06] | Well, let me spoil it, then. | 那我给你剧透一下 |
[05:08] | She’s gonna tell you about the time | 她肯定会跟你说 |
[05:09] | I had a little too much to drink on Halloween | 有一年万圣节我不小心喝太多 |
[05:11] | and I ended up puking in my son’s candy bucket. | 最后吐在了我儿子要糖的糖果罐里 |
[05:14] | I bet she tells it better. | 我敢说她说的一定更生动 |
[05:15] | Then there was the time we had a fight | 还有一次我跟她吵架 |
[05:17] | – and I locked her out in a hailstorm. – Damn. | -我在外面下冰雹时把她锁门外了 -太狠了吧 |
[05:19] | But in my defense, when I locked her out it, it was raining. | 但你听我解释 我一开始把她锁外面时 只是在下雨 |
[05:22] | The hail was heaven-sent. | 后来的冰雹是老天开眼 |
[05:25] | You’re a charmer. | 您可真是人帅心甜 |
[05:27] | So… | 那… |
[05:28] | You didn’t do anything you regret when you were married? | 你婚姻期间就没做过后悔的事吗 |
[05:31] | Oh, lots of stuff. | 那可太多了 |
[05:33] | Feel free to grab a shovel | 只要你有兴趣 |
[05:34] | and go have some drinks with my dead husband. | 欢迎你带着铁铲去跟我亡夫饮酒聊天 |
[05:37] | Oh, that’s dark. | 这哏太黑暗了吧 |
[05:39] | Not as dark as my secrets. | 我的秘密们比这个还黑暗 |
[05:40] | Oh, you-you… You are so hot. | 你… 你可真是太辣啦 |
[05:47] | Ooh, chocolate chip. | 巧克力碎饼干 |
[05:48] | Just one. The rest are for Sheldon’s friends. | 只准吃一个 剩下是给谢尔顿的朋友的 |
[05:51] | – Ready to go? Yep. – Go where? | -准备好走了吗 -走去哪里 |
[05:53] | The mall. | 商场啊 |
[05:54] | What happened to asking for permission? | 这年头出门不用申请了吗 |
[05:56] | I asked Dad. | 跟老爸申请了 |
[05:57] | You know that doesn’t count. | 你知道跟他申请并不算数 |
[05:59] | That’s what he said. | 他也这么说了 |
[06:01] | Bye. | 再会 |
[06:02] | Love you. | 爱你啊 |
[06:05] | Keith, Sam, come in. | 基思 珊姆 请进 |
[06:07] | Sheldon, your friends are here. | 谢尔顿 你的朋友们来啦 |
[06:10] | – Let me put that laundry in for you. – Oh, thank you. | -我来帮你拿去洗 -谢谢 |
[06:13] | None for you? | 你没有吗 |
[06:14] | That’s okay. I can do my own laundry. | 没事的 我可以自己洗 |
[06:16] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Hello, Sam, Keith, | 你好 珊姆 基思 |
[06:21] | big bag of dirty underpants. | 一大袋脏内裤 |
[06:25] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[06:27] | I hope you don’t mind, I started without you. | 希望你不介意我没等你就开始喝了 |
[06:29] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[06:31] | Is this one for me or am I gonna be carrying you home tonight? | 这杯是给我的 还是我今晚得扛你回家 |
[06:35] | It’s all yours. | 是给你喝的 |
[06:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:39] | – I like your blouse. – Oh, you do? | -我喜欢你的上衣 -是吗 |
[06:42] | Truth be told, I changed my outfit three times. | 说实话 我换了三套衣服呢 |
[06:45] | For little old me? | 为了我这个小老太婆吗 |
[06:47] | Well, I’ve never gotten drinks with a boyfriend’s ex-wife. | 我毕竟从来没有跟男友的前妻喝过酒 |
[06:51] | Do you try to look hot | 不知道是该比辣 |
[06:52] | or do you try to look like you’re not trying? | 还是要打扮得看起来没努力打扮 |
[06:54] | Well, clearly, you went for hot. | 那很明显你选择了比辣 |
[06:56] | I wasn’t even trying. | 人家都没努力打扮呢 |
[06:59] | I think we can explain the additional electrons | 如果我们假定势垒带有斜度 |
[07:01] | if we assume the barrier has a slope to it. | 我们就能解释额外的电子 |
[07:03] | That won’t work. | 这行不通 |
[07:04] | Okay, well, what if the electrons are a product of… | 那假设那些电子是… |
[07:06] | We need to consider that the electrons | 我们必须考虑到那些电子 |
[07:08] | are actually moving backwards in time. | 实际上是在时光中倒流 |
[07:10] | No, that math’s gonna take forever. | 不 那样要算超久 |
[07:11] | Let’s just do it my way. | 还是按我的方法来吧 |
[07:13] | Can you write on the board? | 你能写到板子上吗 |
[07:14] | You probably have the best handwriting. | 估计这里你写的字最好看 |
[07:15] | Why? Because I’m a girl? | 为什么 就因为我是女生吗 |
[07:17] | I’m sure it’s better than mine. | 我敢肯定比我的强 |
[07:19] | I only learned to write six years ago. | 我6年前才开始学的写字 |
[07:23] | Well, we’ve covered football and grandkids… | 我们聊了橄榄球与孙子们 |
[07:26] | Our favorite Golden Girl. | 电视剧《黄金女郎》中最爱的角色 |
[07:28] | Did not peg you for a Dorothy. | 完全没想到你会喜欢桃乐西 |
[07:32] | What have we left out? | 还有什么没聊 |
[07:33] | Hmm. I don’t know. | 不知道耶 |
[07:36] | Maybe we’ve run out of stuff to talk about. | 或许我们已经把能聊的都聊完了 |
[07:39] | Oh, wait. We forgot about your ex-husband. | 等等 我们忘了你的前夫 |
[07:43] | The one you’re dating. | 你在交往的那个 |
[07:46] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[07:47] | Well, I know not to piss him off during a hailstorm. | 我知道不要在冰雹时惹他生气 |
[07:51] | He told you that? | 他跟你说这件事了吗 |
[07:52] | He wanted to throw himself under the bus | 他想抢在你前面 |
[07:53] | rather than let you push him. | 先捅自己这刀 |
[07:55] | Well, did he tell you that I was naked when he locked me out? | 那他告诉你我当时浑身赤裸的吗 |
[07:58] | No! Why did he do that? | 没 他为什么这么做 |
[08:01] | ‘Cause I was trying to hit him with a golf club. | 因为我当时想拿高尔夫球杆打他 |
[08:03] | What were you doing naked with a golf club in a hailstorm? | 你在冰雹中光身拿着高尔夫球杆是搞什么鬼啊 |
[08:08] | Uh, you know, it was the ’70s. | 你懂 疯狂的70年代嘛 |
[08:11] | I remember. What else you got? | 我还记得 还有什么 |
[08:14] | Hey, there’s my man! | 我们的好兄弟 |
[08:16] | The doctor’s in the house! | 博士大驾光临啦 |
[08:19] | – Hello, y’all! – Oh, boy. | -大家好啊 -娘啊 |
[08:27] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[08:29] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[08:31] | How? | 什么情况 |
[08:32] | We used to date. | 我们以前交往过 |
[08:33] | So you dated him and Dale? | 你跟他还有戴尔交往过吗 |
[08:36] | You don’t have a type, do you? | 你可真是生冷不忌啊 |
[08:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[08:39] | Me? What are you doing here? | 还问我呢 是你来这里干嘛 |
[08:41] | Well, this is where I hang out now. | 我现在都来这里玩呀 |
[08:43] | I grade papers, | 我在酒吧批改作业 |
[08:45] | I chat with the other patrons. | 和其他熟客聊天 |
[08:48] | The people who like to bet on football rub my head for luck. | 喜欢赌橄榄球的人都会摸我的光头祈求好运 |
[08:54] | John, this is June. | 约翰 这位是琼 |
[08:55] | Hi. June. | 你好 琼 |
[08:57] | After Juno, wife of Jupiter and queen of the gods. | 你名字取自丘比特的老婆 众神女王琼诺吧 |
[09:02] | No, after the fact that my mom got knocked up in June. | 不 是因为我妈是在六月[琼]被搞大肚子的 |
[09:06] | Ribald! Wonderful. | 用词直接 真棒 |
[09:09] | So, um, | 那么 |
[09:10] | how do you two know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的呢 |
[09:12] | Well, June here, actually, is Dale’s ex-wife. | 琼其实是戴尔的前妻 |
[09:16] | And I am Connie’s ex-boyfriend. | 我是康妮的前男友 |
[09:20] | Is that fun or weird? | 这算有意思还是尴尬呢 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行吧 -行吧 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[09:34] | All right, something’s not working out here. | 肯定有什么地方不合理 |
[09:35] | Perhaps it’s the way you’re pacing. | 可能是你走来走去的方式不对 |
[09:37] | Pick a number of steps and stick to it. | 你应该选好固定步数 然后贯彻到底 |
[09:38] | Maybe it’s because you two aren’t helping. | 可能是因为你们俩没帮忙 |
[09:40] | Oh, really? But I’m writing with my prettiest handwriting. | 是吗 但我已经用最好看的手写字写黑板了 |
[09:43] | – Don’t be a child. – Hey! | -别像死小孩一样 -过分 |
[09:45] | Oh, you were talking to her. | 原来你是说她啊 |
[09:47] | Who wants pigs in a blanket? | 谁想吃香肠卷呀 |
[09:49] | Actually, do you have coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[09:50] | I just made a pot, help yourself. | 我刚泡了一壶 你自己倒吧 |
[09:54] | – Anything I could get you? – I need a cigarette. | -我能给你准备点什么吗 -我得去抽根烟 |
[10:00] | So how’s it going? | 进行得怎么样了 |
[10:01] | Great. Now that those two are gone, | 很好 现在那两人走了 |
[10:03] | I can finally get some work done. | 我终于可以完成点正事了 |
[10:11] | They call it “Hot Dog on a Stick,” | 他们管那叫”热狗串” |
[10:12] | but that’s not the only food on a stick they sell. | 但他们不只卖那一种用棍子串起来的食物 |
[10:14] | It’s not? | 是吗 |
[10:15] | – They also got cheese on a stick. – Oh, no. | -他们还卖芝士串串 -糟了 |
[10:22] | – You hiding from that guy? – No. | -你在躲那个男生吗 -不是 |
[10:24] | Oh, I get it, you like him. | 我懂了 你喜欢他 |
[10:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:28] | Aren’t you a little young for that? | 你现在就暗恋男生不会太早吗 |
[10:29] | How old were you when you started liking girls? | 那你开始喜欢女生时是几岁 |
[10:32] | – Buh-bye. – Bye. | -拜啦 -再见 |
[10:34] | Hey, everybody, free drinks on the house! | 各位 酒水免费招待哦 |
[10:37] | Dang. | 辣爆了 |
[10:39] | Way older than you. | 比你现在大多了 |
[10:41] | Doesn’t matter, he doesn’t like me anyway. | 无所谓了 反正他也不喜欢我 |
[10:44] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:47] | I liked it better when you wanted to marry ALF. | 我比较喜欢你以前想嫁给《家有阿福》里的阿福 |
[10:47] | 一只长得像猪的外星人 | |
[10:50] | I still kind of do. | 我现在还是有点想 |
[10:52] | So you went camping with Dale? How’d that go? | 你和戴尔去郊游了 玩得怎么样 |
[10:56] | Oh, I hesitate to speak ill of him… | 我不想说他坏话啦 |
[10:58] | I divorced him. Say what you want. | 我和他离婚了 你什么坏话都可以说 |
[11:00] | – Then, it was terrible. – Ah-ha! | -其实糟透了 -我就知道 |
[11:02] | All right, come on, let’s talk about something else. | 好了 我们聊点别的话题吧 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:06] | A lot of people here like to talk about the game. | 这里很多客人都喜欢聊球赛 |
[11:08] | Really? You speak sports now? | 真的吗 你现在还会聊运动话题了 |
[11:10] | I sure do. Check this out. | 当然 瞧我的 |
[11:15] | Hey, ref! I suggest you go back to referee school | 裁判 我建议你回裁判学校重读 |
[11:19] | and this time pay attention in class! | 这次要认真听课哦 |
[11:24] | You tell him, Doc. | 呛得好 博士 |
[11:26] | You’re a doctor? | 你是博士 |
[11:27] | He has his PhD in physics, | 他有物理博士学位 |
[11:29] | but his specialty is quantum chromodynamics. | 但他的专长是研究量子色动力学 |
[11:33] | Wow, that sounds interesting. | 听起来真有趣啊 |
[11:35] | Oh, it is. And I would tell you more about it, | 的确很有趣 我也想多给你介绍介绍 |
[11:38] | but I’m lucky I remembered the quantum chromodynamics. | 但我能记得量子色动力学就很走运了 |
[11:41] | And you didn’t even have to rub his head. | 而且你不用摸他的光头就有这运气了 |
[11:44] | Well, it’s here if the mood strikes. | 你要是想摸 我随时奉陪啦 |
[11:49] | Ugh, come on, Bucky, | 拜托 巴基 |
[11:51] | try throwing it to someone on your own team. | 球能不能投给自己队友啊 |
[11:53] | Is that the Aggie game? | 这是农工大学队的比赛吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, we’re down by ten. | 是的 我们落后10分 |
[11:58] | You like A&M? | 你喜欢农工大学队吗 |
[12:00] | I was raised a Cornhusker, but when in Texas… | 我是土生土长的内布拉斯加州人 但来到德州… |
[12:02] | Huh, science and sports? Didn’t know that was a thing. | 同时喜欢科学和运动 我不知道还有这种人 |
[12:07] | It is possible to be a scientist and a normal guy. | 既是科学家也是正常人 这是有可能的 |
[12:10] | May your team be victorious! | 愿你的球队获胜 |
[12:16] | Not my experience. | 反正我没见识过 |
[12:23] | I brought you some coffee. | 我拿了咖啡给你 |
[12:25] | You don’t have to keep waiting on us. | 你不用一直招待我们的 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, is there a problem? | 不好意思 有什么问题吗 |
[12:32] | – I’m just frustrated. – Is it Sheldon? | -我只是很沮丧无力 -是因为谢尔顿吗 |
[12:35] | It’s Sheldon and Keith and every other guy in our field, | 因为谢尔顿和基思 还有我们学科所有男人 |
[12:39] | which is basically everyone. | 基本上就是所有人了 |
[12:41] | There were only three other women | 除了我只有三个女性 |
[12:42] | and one of them just dropped out to get married. | 其中一人还退学去结婚了 |
[12:44] | Oh, good for her. | 那是好事啊 |
[12:46] | O-Or bad, bad for science, bad for women. | 是坏事才对 对科学和女性来说是坏事 |
[12:49] | None of the guys in my class take me seriously, | 我班上所有男生都不把我当回事 |
[12:52] | and honestly, it doesn’t help when women like you | 老实说 像你这样的女性忙东忙西 |
[12:54] | run around doing their laundry and making them snacks. | 帮他们洗衣服准备零食 也是帮倒忙 |
[12:57] | I’m just being a good host. | 我只是想当个好客的主人 |
[12:59] | Yeah, and raising another boy to think that all women | 你还把另一个男孩教养成认为所有女性 |
[13:01] | are just notetakers and mommies. | 都只是记笔记和当老妈子的 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry I’m making life so hard for you. | 很抱歉 我害你的人生如此艰难 |
[13:10] | And for your information, | 而且告诉你一声 |
[13:11] | Sheldon does not look down on women, | 谢尔顿才不会瞧不起女性 |
[13:14] | he looks down on everyone. | 他是瞧不起所有人 |
[13:21] | Friday the Thirteenth Part VIII: | 《黑色星期五8: 杰森侵入曼哈顿》 |
[13:22] | Jason Takes Manhattan might be the best one. | 应该是该系列最好的一部 |
[13:25] | Muppets also took Manhattan. | 《大青蛙布偶秀》的布偶们也侵入了曼哈顿啊 |
[13:28] | There he is again. | 又看到他了 |
[13:30] | Why don’t you go talk to him? | 你为什么不去跟他说话 |
[13:32] | Are you crazy? Look how beautiful he is. | 你疯了 你看他多俊美啊 |
[13:36] | Sorry, the only guy I’m calling beautiful is me. | 不好意思 我觉得俊美的男人只有我本人 |
[13:40] | And maybe David Hasselhoff. | 可能还有《霹雳游侠》的大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吧 |
[13:44] | I understand that you want to be appreciated for what you do, | 我明白你希望自己所做的事能得到赏识 |
[13:47] | but so do I. | 但我也一样啊 |
[13:48] | This is my home and taking care of my family | 这里是我家 照顾我的家人 |
[13:51] | is the choice that I’ve made, and I am proud to do it. | 是我所做的选择 我为此很自豪 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | It is okay. | 的确很好 |
[13:59] | And I am sorry if me baking cookies | 如果我烤饼干会给女性 |
[14:02] | says something bad about women, | 带来负面影响 我很抱歉 |
[14:04] | but if you think that Sheldon is difficult to work with now, | 但如果你以为现在谢尔顿就够难搞了 |
[14:06] | you should try him with low blood sugar, | 你应该见识一下他低血糖时的嘴脸 |
[14:08] | he is a monster. | 他简直是魔童 |
[14:12] | Someone’s got to be in charge, | 必须得有人掌控大局 |
[14:13] | but when you step up and do it, everyone gets upset. | 但如果你主动站出来 大家都会不爽 |
[14:17] | So your problem is a woman’s mad at you | 所以你的烦恼就是一个女人生你气了 |
[14:19] | and Sheldon thinks you’re dumb? | 谢尔顿又认为你很蠢吗 |
[14:20] | – Yeah. – Welcome to my life, friend. | -是的 -欢迎体验我的日常生活 朋友 |
[14:24] | W-What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[14:25] | You-you quit complaining. | 你别再抱怨了 |
[14:28] | You’re young, you’re smart, | 你还很年轻 又聪明 |
[14:30] | you’re not tied down. | 又没有家累 |
[14:32] | This is as good as it gets. | 人生最好的时候也就这样了 |
[14:35] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[14:35] | Yes. | 真的啊 |
[14:37] | I wish I was 20 again. | 我多希望重返20岁 |
[14:39] | Eating and drinking and being skinny. | 可以大吃大喝 又还没发胖 |
[14:42] | Now go back in there, finish your project, | 现在回里面去 完成你的报告 |
[14:45] | and get your ass to a keg party. | 然后滚去参加桶装啤酒派对 |
[14:47] | Go! | 快去啊 |
[14:50] | Somehow, my parents calmed everyone down | 我父母莫名让所有人冷静下来了 |
[14:52] | and got us back on track. | 并帮我们重新投入到报告中 |
[14:54] | We listened to each other’s thoughts, | 我们聆听对方的想法 |
[14:55] | and we worked as a team… | 共同学习 一起摸索 |
[14:58] | for almost four whole minutes. | 持续了快整整四分钟呢 |
[15:00] | All right, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[15:01] | Because you don’t understand it. | 那是因为你不懂 |
[15:03] | It makes total sense, Keith. | 这明明很有道理 基思 |
[15:04] | Please, just take your underpants and go. | 拜托你 拿上你的内裤走吧 |
[15:10] | Just say hi, keep it casual, | 就打声招呼 随意一点 |
[15:12] | pretend like you don’t care that much. | 假装你不是很在乎他 |
[15:14] | But I care the most. | 但我很在乎啊 |
[15:15] | See, that’s gonna freak him out. | 你这饥渴样会把他吓跑的 |
[15:17] | – How do you know? ‘- Cause it’s freaking me out. | -你怎么知道 -因为我都快被你吓跑了 |
[15:19] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[15:36] | No touching! That’s right, you heard me! | 不准摸她 没错 你听到我说的了 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:45] | Hi, Connie. | 你好 康妮 |
[15:47] | Hi, John. | 你好呀 约翰 |
[15:48] | It was a nice surprise running into you the other day. | 那天碰巧遇见你 真好呢 |
[15:51] | It was. | 是啊 |
[15:52] | Anyway, question: | 我就想问问 |
[15:54] | Do you think your friend June is interested in me romantically? | 你觉得你朋友琼对我有那方面的意思吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[16:01] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天 我不知道 |
[16:03] | I only ask because I’m not good at knowing | 我问你是因为我不擅长判断 |
[16:05] | what other people are feeling. | 其他人的感觉 |
[16:07] | I’m aware. | 这我知道 |
[16:08] | – So could you ask her for me? – No. | -你能帮我问问她吗 -不行 |
[16:11] | You’re right, I should probably do it myself. | 你说得对 我应该亲自问她的 |
[16:14] | Can I have her number? | 你能给我她的电话吗 |
[16:16] | Well, you won over a whole bar, | 既然你能迷倒整个酒吧的人 |
[16:19] | maybe you could win over June, too. | 也许你也能迷倒琼吧 |
[16:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:27] | Hi, June. John Sturgis here. | 你好 琼 我是约翰·斯特吉斯 |
[16:29] | We met the other day. | 我们前几天见过 |
[16:31] | I’m, uh, the scientist who won over the whole bar. | 我是那个迷倒全酒吧的科学家 |
[16:35] | Oh, sure, I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[16:37] | Good, good. Anyway, | 那太好了 是这样的 |
[16:40] | I was wondering if you had any romantic interest in me. | 我想问问 你对我有没有那方面的意思 |
[16:43] | Well, you don’t beat around the bush, do you? | 你这人说话都不绕圈子的 是吧[敲打灌木丛] |
[16:45] | In medieval times, | 中世纪时 |
[16:47] | hunters used to hire men to beat the area around bushes | 猎人会雇请男人用棍子敲打灌木丛 |
[16:51] | with sticks in order to flush out game, | 目的是为了把猎物赶出来 |
[16:54] | so no, I guess I don’t do that. | 我想我的确不做那种事 |
[16:57] | John, | 约翰 |
[16:59] | you’re a really sweet guy, | 你是个很讨喜的男人 |
[17:01] | but I didn’t feel like | 但我不认为 |
[17:04] | we had that kind of connection. | 我们之间有那种火花 |
[17:07] | Oh. I see. | 我知道了 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:11] | No, that’s all right. Um… | 不 没关系 |
[17:15] | You know, the truth is, | 说实话 |
[17:16] | I’m-I’m still kind of heartbroken over Connie, | 我还在为和康妮分手了难过 |
[17:19] | and, uh, I was hoping if someone else liked me, | 我本来希望如果有其他人喜欢我 |
[17:23] | it might make it hurt less. | 也许能减轻我的痛苦 |
[17:26] | Well, I don’t know either one of you very well, | 你们两人我都不太了解 |
[17:29] | but I wouldn’t write off Connie just yet. | 但我觉得你和康妮还有戏 |
[17:33] | Why? Did she say something? | 为什么 她说什么了吗 |
[17:35] | No, but, uh, it’s just the way she looked at you. | 没有 但她看你的眼神让我觉得余情未了 |
[17:38] | See? That’s what I’m terrible at. | 你看 我就是不会判断这种事 |
[17:41] | How do you people do it? | 你们怎么做到的啊 |
[17:43] | Look, I know she’s with Dale right now, | 我知道她现在和戴尔在一起 |
[17:45] | but we were married for a long time. | 但我和他当了很多年夫妻 |
[17:47] | Trust me, he’s gonna screw this up. | 相信我 他会搞砸的 |
[17:50] | Follow up question: Should I mention any of this to Connie? | 那我再问个问题 这些话我该告诉康妮吗 |
[17:55] | Mm, I wouldn’t. | 劝你不要 |
[17:56] | Excellent! | 太好了 |
[17:58] | Bye. | 再见 |