时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, let me startby saying that I owe you an apology. | 我想先从跟你道歉开始 |
[00:05] | I want you to know that I’m trying to change. | 我想让你知道我在试着改变 |
[00:08] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[00:09] | One more chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[00:11] | Thanks again for giving me another shot. | 谢谢你愿意再给我一次机会 |
[00:13] | Well, I’m trying to get better at forgiving people. | 我想要试着当个宽恕别人的人 |
[00:16] | Well, I’m glad to hear you say that, | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[00:18] | ’cause I’m the one who egged your store last night. | 因为昨晚蛋洗你店的人就是我 |
[00:20] | Hmm, forgiving people sucks. | 原谅人真是太不爽了 |
[00:22] | Should we say grace? | 我们要不要做饭前祷告 |
[00:24] | Heck yeah! | 当然好啊 |
[00:25] | Oh, cool, let’s say grace. | 好开心哦 一起说饭前祷告 |
[00:28] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[00:29] | It’s very… | 非常… |
[00:31] | colorful. | “色彩缤纷”啊 |
[00:31] | Check out the best part. | 给你看最棒的 |
[00:37] | Want to try it out? | 想来试试吗 |
[00:40] | As long as I can remember, | 从我有记忆以来 |
[00:42] | unlocking the mechanisms that govern the physical universe | 解开物理学宇宙的重重奥秘 |
[00:45] | was my greatest passion. | 就是我最大的志向 |
[00:48] | – Whatcha workin’ on? – Dungeons & Dragons. | -你在忙什么呢 -《龙与地下城》 |
[00:50] | Hey, even Hawking took a roll through the park once in a while. | 干嘛 霍金教授偶尔也会到公园里飞驰几圈啊 |
[00:53] | I’m working on a new campaign to play with Tam and Billy. | 我在设计要跟丹与比利一起玩的新战役 |
[00:56] | You know how I feel about that game. | 你知道我对那游戏有什么感觉的吧 |
[00:58] | I’m aware, which is why the most wicked thing in it | 我知道啊 所以战役加入的最邪恶的东西 |
[01:00] | is my sense of humor. | 就只是我的幽默感 |
[01:04] | I still don’t like it. | 我还是不喜欢 |
[01:05] | But you are playing with other kids, so I’ll take it as a win. | 不过你是跟其他孩子玩 我就当塞翁失马吧 |
[01:09] | Not just playing with other kids, | 这不仅仅是跟其他孩子玩 |
[01:11] | controlling every aspect | 我还以无上的地下城主身份 |
[01:13] | of their destiny as their Dungeon Master overlord. | 全方位控制着他们的命运 |
[01:17] | I didn’t believe in God but I sure loved acting like one. | 我虽不相信有神 但我绝对爱当神的感觉 |
[01:21] | Hey, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:22] | – Wayne, come on in. – Thank you. | -韦恩 请进 -谢谢 |
[01:24] | George just ran to pick up some beers. | 乔治跑出去买几手啤酒去了 |
[01:27] | It’s funny when he runs, ain’t it? | 他跑起来的样子挺好笑的 对吧 |
[01:28] | Oh, hey, Darlene wanted to know | 达琳想问一下 |
[01:30] | if you were gonna pack anything nice to wear. | 你到时候会特别带好看的衣服去吗 |
[01:32] | For what? | 去什么 |
[01:33] | The coaches conference. | 教练大会啊 |
[01:35] | I wasn’t going to that. Darlene’s going? | 我没有要去啊 达琳要去吗 |
[01:37] | A free weekend in San Antonio? | 免费去圣安东尼奥市玩一周末 |
[01:40] | Hotel on the river? Of course she’s going. | 有河景酒店呢 她当然要跟去 |
[01:43] | Did George not invite you? | 乔治没邀请你去吗 |
[01:45] | No, he didn’t. | 没有呢 |
[01:47] | Honestly, what is wrong with that man? | 说实在的 这家伙是哪里有毛病啊 |
[01:50] | Game time! | 开赛啦 |
[01:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:55] | Mom’s just mad I’m playing Dungeons & Dragons. | 妈妈不高兴我玩《龙与地下城》 |
[01:58] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[02:00] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:06] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:20] | I didn’t know he was bringing his wife. | 我不知道他要带老婆一起去啊 |
[02:22] | And of course it didn’t even occur to you to ask me? | 你就完全没想过要主动来问一下我的吗 |
[02:25] | Well, no, but isn’t that better | 没有 但你不觉得这好歹强过 |
[02:27] | than thinking about it and then not doing it? | 我有想到可以问你 但是故意不问你吗 |
[02:30] | They both make you a jerk. | 两种情况你都是混蛋好吗 |
[02:32] | Since when are you interested in a coaches conference? | 您什么时候开始对教练大会有兴趣了 |
[02:35] | I am interested in a weekend at a nice hotel by a river. | 我是对在河景酒店度周末感兴趣 |
[02:40] | Hotel is pretty nice. | 那酒店的确是很不错 |
[02:45] | What’s up? | 你怎么来啦 |
[02:46] | Watching the game with your dad. | 来跟你爸爸一起看比赛 |
[02:47] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[02:49] | Getting yelled at by your mom. | 在被你妈妈吼呢 |
[02:51] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Any chance you might want to watch the kids this weekend? | 我能有幸麻烦你这周末帮我看着孩子们吗 |
[02:57] | – Sure, no problem. – Good. | -当然好呀 没问题 -太好了 |
[02:59] | I thought you and Dale might have plans. | 我还以为你跟戴尔可能会有安排 |
[03:02] | We might hang out, but… | 我们可能会见面啦 不过… |
[03:04] | it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:05] | Something going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[03:09] | Sounds like something. | 感觉像有什么啊 |
[03:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[03:13] | he’s trying to be a better person, and… | 他想要当一个更好的人 可是呢… |
[03:17] | it’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[03:18] | Weird how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[03:19] | Just doesn’t seem natural. | 就感觉很不自然啊 |
[03:22] | I don’t follow. | 我不能理解 |
[03:24] | Like when you see a dancing bear at the circus, | 就像你看到马戏团里跳舞的熊一样 |
[03:26] | and you know it just wants to rip some clown’s head off. | 你知道它绝对想着要把某个小丑头给扭下来 |
[03:31] | That’s graphic. | 这形容很形象啊 |
[03:33] | Where are y’all going? | 你们要去哪呢 |
[03:34] | George has a coaches conference in San Antonio. | 乔治要去圣安东尼奥参加教练大会 |
[03:37] | Oh, and you weaseled your way in? Good for you. | 然后你硬要当跟屁虫吗 不错嘛 |
[03:39] | I didn’t weasel. | 我才没硬要跟 |
[03:40] | So it was his idea? | 所以是他主动邀请的吗 |
[03:42] | Not exactly. | 不算吧 |
[03:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a weasel. | 女士们先生们 为您呈现跟屁虫 |
[03:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[03:58] | Getting ready for your trip? | 要开始为旅行打包吗 |
[04:00] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | Dale told me you’re taking his camper. | 戴尔说你跟他借了露营车 |
[04:02] | Yeah. We’re gonna head down with Wayne and his wife. | 是啊 我们要跟韦恩夫妇一起去 |
[04:05] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[04:08] | Just out of curiosity, | 我就好奇一问啊 |
[04:09] | when exactly are you and Mom leaving, | 你和老妈具体是几点要走 |
[04:11] | and when exactly are y’all coming back? | 然后又是哪天的几点会到家呢 |
[04:13] | You’re not bringing your girlfriend here. | 你不准带女朋友回家 |
[04:15] | Excuse me for taking an interest in your life. | 看来关心你们的生活是我的不对 |
[04:18] | Besides, your grandma’ll be here the whole time. | 而且你姥姥会全程过来盯场 |
[04:21] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[04:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:25] | So her house’ll be empty? | 所以她家就空啦 |
[04:27] | Look, I used to be your age, | 听我说 我也曾经是你这年纪 |
[04:29] | but can you try thinking with your brain for once? | 但你能不能别只用下半身思考啊 |
[04:31] | If you used to be my age, | 如果你曾经是我这年纪 |
[04:32] | I think you know the answer to that. | 你应该知道你问题的答案 |
[04:38] | All right, baby, | 好啦 宝贝 |
[04:39] | we’re leaving here in a few minutes, | 我们过几分钟就要走啦 |
[04:41] | but we’ll be back on Sunday and your meemaw’ll be here. | 不过我们周日就会回来 你们姥姥也会过来 |
[04:47] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[04:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[04:51] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[04:53] | To San Antonio. | 去圣安东尼奥 |
[04:55] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候要走 |
[04:56] | In a few minutes. | 几分钟后 |
[04:58] | When will you get back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[04:59] | – Sunday. – But who’s going to watch us? | -周日 -那谁会来看着我们呢 |
[05:02] | Meemaw. | 姥姥 |
[05:03] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[05:05] | Can you at least give me a hug? | 你难道不能过来给我个抱抱吗 |
[05:09] | I can. | 可以 |
[05:12] | Hey. Just finishing up. | 你来啦 马上就好了 |
[05:15] | See you again soon. | 期待您再次光临 |
[05:18] | How you doing? | 你今天好吗 |
[05:20] | All right, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[05:22] | Uh, Dale here? | 戴尔在这里吗 |
[05:23] | He went to go hang out with my meemaw, who, by the way, | 他跟我姥姥去约会了 顺带一提 |
[05:26] | is at my house all weekend, so that’s a no-go. | 她这周末都会在我家盯场 所以没戏唱 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | What do you want to do later? | 你等会儿想要干嘛 |
[05:30] | Movies? Putt-putt? | 一起看电影 打迷你高尔夫 |
[05:33] | I was thinking maybe we could go get a test. | 我觉得我们可以去做个测验 |
[05:36] | What kind of test? | 什么测验 |
[05:38] | The… pregnancy kind. | 验孕 |
[05:42] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[05:43] | But the sign says… | 但牌子上还写着… |
[05:44] | We’re closed! | 我们关门了 |
[05:53] | This can’t be happening. How sure are you? | 这不可能啊 你有多确定 |
[05:55] | I’m not sure. That’s why I want to get the test. | 我不确定啊 所以我才想要去验一下 |
[05:57] | Well, you don’t look pregnant. | 你看起来不像有怀孕啊 |
[05:58] | That’s not how it works, Georgie. | 小乔治 怀孕也不会立刻显好吗 |
[06:00] | I know. I’m just freaking out right now. | 我知道 我只是慌了 |
[06:03] | – Let’s just go to the drugstore. – Right. | -我们先去药房吧 -好的 |
[06:06] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我感觉我都要吐了 |
[06:07] | Please don’t say that. | 拜托你别说那么吓人的话 |
[06:09] | So you’ve stayed at this hotel before? | 所以你在这酒店住过吗 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah. It’s nice. | 住过 很不错 |
[06:12] | They got an indoor pool and a killer breakfast buffet. | 有一个室内泳池 还有很不错的早餐自助 |
[06:16] | There’s even a real nice gym we’ll walk right past | 通往早餐自助的路上甚至还有 |
[06:18] | on the way to the breakfast buffet. | 一个很不错的健身房 |
[06:19] | Why didn’t you tell me there was a pool? | 你怎么没告诉我有个泳池 |
[06:21] | I would’ve brought my bathing suit. | 早知道我就把泳衣带上了 |
[06:23] | Hotels have pools– didn’t think I needed to mention it. | 酒店本来就有泳池 我感觉不需要特别提起 |
[06:26] | Well, it would have been nice if you did. | 如果你提早说就好了 |
[06:28] | They also have beds in the rooms. | 房间里还有床呢 |
[06:29] | Did you remember your pajamas? | 你带睡衣了吗 |
[06:31] | Okay, you don’t have to act like that. | 行了 你不用这样阴阳怪气 |
[06:33] | Well, you don’t need to blame me | 你也不能因为忘记带泳衣 |
[06:34] | ’cause you forgot your bathing suit. | 怪到我头上来 |
[06:35] | Well, I guess we’re not going in the pool. | 那我想我们不用去泳池了 |
[06:39] | Maybe you’re not. | 或许你没法去 |
[06:41] | I packed my suit. | 但我带了泳裤 |
[06:42] | Are you gonna behave like this all weekend? | 你难道打算一整个周末都这么阴阳怪气吗 |
[06:45] | What? Responsible and fun-loving? | 什么 表现得负责任又有趣吗 |
[06:46] | Probably. | 或许是吧 |
[06:48] | You are such a… | 你真是个… |
[06:50] | monkey butt. | 猴屁股 |
[06:53] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[06:54] | There’s got to be more insulting name you can call me. | 你肯定得有更难听的话来叫我吧 |
[06:56] | I am sure there is, but they’re about to get in | 肯定有 但是他们马上要进来了 |
[06:59] | and they do not need to hear us arguing. | 他们不需要听到我们在争吵 |
[07:03] | – Hey, Mary. – Darlene, good to see you. | -玛丽你好 -达琳 很高兴见到你 |
[07:06] | Oh, hey. George, how’s it going? | 你们好 乔治 你们怎么样 |
[07:07] | Good, good. We were definitely not arguing ten seconds ago. | 很好很好 十秒钟之前我们绝对没有在吵架 |
[07:15] | I figured we’d order pizza. | 我们不如点披萨吧 |
[07:17] | Okay. | 可以 |
[07:18] | What do you want on it? | 你喜欢加什么料 |
[07:20] | Everything except onions, | 什么都行 除了洋葱 |
[07:23] | green peppers, mushrooms, spinach… | 青椒 蘑菇 菠菜 |
[07:26] | No vegetables. Got it. | 蔬菜不要 懂了 |
[07:27] | How about a little salad, too? | 要不也点一些沙拉 |
[07:29] | If you like wasting money. | 如果你想浪费钱的话就点吧 |
[07:31] | Spoken like a true Texan. | 真是个铁铮铮的德州姑娘 |
[07:33] | So what’s Sheldon like? | 那谢尔顿喜欢什么[是什么样] |
[07:35] | A pain in the ass. | 令人蛋疼 |
[07:36] | No, he means, what does Sheldon like on his pizza? | 不是 他是问谢尔顿喜欢披萨上加什么料 |
[07:41] | Sheldon! What do you want on your pizza!? | 谢尔顿 你想要披萨上面加什么东西 |
[07:44] | Still glad you came? | 你还高兴你有来吗 |
[07:45] | Actually, I am. | 竟然是的 |
[07:47] | I don’t want any pizza. | 我不想吃披萨 |
[07:49] | See? Pain in the ass. | 看到没 令人蛋疼 |
[07:51] | Well, we can get something else. | 那我们可以点其他的 |
[07:53] | I don’t want anything. I’m not hungry. | 我不想吃东西 我不饿 |
[07:55] | Well, what’s the matter? | 你怎么啦 |
[07:56] | My friends were supposed to play | 我的朋友们本来应该 |
[07:58] | Dungeons & Dragons with me, | 来跟我玩《龙与地下城》的 |
[07:59] | but they cancelled. | 但是他们不来了 |
[08:00] | Aw. Sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:02] | We can play it with you. | 我们可以跟你一起玩 |
[08:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:05] | Dale, that’s nice, but… | 戴尔 这样很贴心但是… |
[08:07] | I don’t think you’ll like it. | 我不觉得你会喜欢 |
[08:09] | Afraid I might beat you? | 你在担心我会打败你吗 |
[08:10] | Actually, there’s no one winner. It’s a cooperative game | 事实上没有唯一的赢家 这是一个合作的游戏 |
[08:13] | where you use your imagination to explore a fantasy world | 你用你的想象力去探索一个奇幻世界 |
[08:16] | with the help of the Dungeon Master’s preplanned scenarios | 借助地下城主预先设定的情景进行 |
[08:18] | and the rolling of polyhedral dice. | 还有摇多面体骰子 |
[08:22] | Still sound fun? | 听起来还有趣吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:25] | Sorta. | 还行吧 |
[08:33] | I got it. | 我买来了 |
[08:34] | Anybody see you? | 有人看到你吗 |
[08:35] | No. And I didn’t recognize the guy behind the counter, | 没有 我也不认识那个收银员 |
[08:37] | but I used an Italian accent just in case. | 但是以防万一 我还是用了意大利口音 |
[08:40] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 请告诉我你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:41] | Oh, I’m-a no joking. | 我不开玩笑的 |
[08:44] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[08:46] | – Here. Do it. – I can’t do it here. | -拿着 测吧 -在这里我测不了 |
[08:48] | I have to pee on it. | 我要尿在上面才行 |
[08:49] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Although we’ve done crazier stuff in this truck. | 尽管我们在车上做过更狂野的事 |
[08:54] | Oh, by the way, I made reservations tonight | 顺便说句 今晚我预订好了 |
[08:57] | at that, uh, steakhouse on the Riverwalk. | 在河滨公园里的牛排屋 |
[08:58] | – Ooh, fancy. – Well, yeah. | -哇哦高级 -当然 |
[09:00] | Nothing says fancy like a two-pound slab of meat. | 没有什么比两磅重的牛排更高级了 |
[09:04] | Oh, shoot. | 糟糕 |
[09:05] | I didn’t pack my dress shoes. | 我忘记带皮鞋了 |
[09:07] | See, George? It might be helpful | 看到没 乔治 如果你早点提出来这些事 |
[09:08] | if you mentioned some of these things ahead of time. | 会有很大帮助的 |
[09:10] | – Here we go. – Wayne’s always doing stuff like this. | -又开始了 -韦恩经常忘事儿 |
[09:13] | I’m glad to know it’s not just us. | 幸好不光只有我们家有这情况 |
[09:15] | That’s why I packed his shoes last night. | 所以昨晚我就把你的鞋子装好了 |
[09:18] | You did? Baby, you’re the best. | 真的吗 宝贝你太棒了 |
[09:21] | Well, how can I be the best when you are? | 你才是最棒的 我怎么会是呢 |
[09:24] | It is just us. | 好吧 只有我们家 |
[09:27] | So, how does this work? | 所以这游戏怎么玩 |
[09:29] | You start by creating your character. | 刚开始你先创建你的角色 |
[09:31] | I want to be a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power. | 我是忍者神龟力量公主 |
[09:34] | Put me down for that, too. | 我也要这个 |
[09:36] | You have to choose from one of the character classes. | 你们必须在角色栏里选一个 |
[09:38] | There’s thief, druid, paladin, wizard… | 有盗贼 德鲁伊 圣骑士 巫师… |
[09:40] | – Ooh, wizard. I want that. -All right. | -巫师 我要那个 -好的 |
[09:43] | Then I’ll use my magic to turn me | 然后我就用魔法 |
[09:44] | into a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power. | 把自己变成忍者神龟力量公主 |
[09:47] | No. | 不行 |
[09:47] | W-Wh– Wait a minute. What’s a paladin? | 等 等一下 什么是圣骑士 |
[09:50] | A paladin is a holy knight who crusades in the name of good. | 圣骑士乃以神之名为善而战的神圣骑士 |
[09:53] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[09:54] | I want to be that. | 我想要那个角色 |
[09:55] | – Really? – Yeah, I’ve been meaning | -真的吗 -是啊 我一直想 |
[09:58] | to do more crusading in the name of good. | 为行善人间而奋斗 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | You say you got thief on that list? | 你说角色栏里有盗贼 |
[10:05] | I’ll be a thief. | 我来当盗贼 |
[10:07] | That sounds like fun. | 感觉这职业很有趣 |
[10:10] | Okay, I think I got it. | 我准备好了 |
[10:12] | It takes ten minutes for the results. | 要等10分钟才出结果 |
[10:13] | You want me to go in with you? | 你想我陪你进去吗 |
[10:15] | To watch me pee on a stick? | 看我往一根棍上尿尿 |
[10:16] | I’m being supportive right now. | 我是想表现得贴心一点 |
[10:17] | You could try the same. | 你也应该试试 |
[10:33] | I’m pregnant. You sure I’m not too heavy? | 我都怀孕了 你确定我没有太重吗 |
[10:35] | No, I got it. | 没有 我轻松应对 |
[10:38] | I guess it’s time to do what people do on their wedding night. | 是时候做新婚之夜大家都会做的事了 |
[10:41] | Georgie, we’re gonna be parents. | 小乔治 我们都要为人父母了 |
[10:43] | We don’t do that anymore. | 我们不再做那种事了 |
[10:44] | Oh, right. | 是哦 |
[10:46] | Besides, my water just broke all over your bed. | 而且 我羊水破了 弄到你床上到处都是 |
[10:49] | Dadgum it. | 我了个去 |
[10:51] | Stop having fun, and help me take care of these babies. | 别享乐了 帮我照顾这几个孩子 |
[10:54] | But I just got home from my day job. | 我刚刚才下白天班回来 |
[10:56] | And I only have ten minutes till my night job. | 在夜班之前我只有10分钟休息 |
[10:58] | That’s ten minutes you could be helping. | 那就表示你有10分钟可以帮忙 |
[11:00] | Now go change whichever this one is. | 先把这个不知道是谁的尿布换了 |
[11:05] | Georgie, there’s a band called Guns N’ Roses | 小乔治 有个叫枪和玫瑰的乐队 |
[11:07] | on the phone. | 打电话找你 |
[11:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. The guitarist hurt his hand, | 是啊 吉他手手受伤了 |
[11:12] | and they want you to fill in. | 他们希望你去替补 |
[11:17] | Tell them I can’t. I’m a dad now. | 告诉他们不行 我现在是爸爸了 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:24] | This is a long ten minutes. | 10分钟可真漫长 |
[11:35] | Ooh, this camper is so cool. | 这辆露营车好酷 |
[11:37] | We borrowed it from my mom’s boyfriend. | 我们从我妈妈男友那儿借的 |
[11:39] | Yeah, you might not want to poke around too much. | 是的 你可能不想翻看太多 |
[11:42] | You find my mother-in-law’s bra, I’m driving into a brick wall. | 你要是发现我岳母的文胸 我就朝墙上开过去 |
[11:46] | Maybe we get one of these. | 或许我们也可以买一辆 |
[11:47] | Spend our summers driving around, just the two of us. | 夏天的时候四处自驾游 就我们两个 |
[11:50] | That sounds amazing. Where would we go first? | 太棒了 我们第一站去哪里 |
[11:52] | Does it even matter? | 这重要吗 |
[11:53] | We don’t even have to take it out the driveway. | 我们甚至不用开出家门口的车道 |
[11:56] | You got that right. | 你说得没错 |
[11:57] | Can you guys not do that? | 你们能不能别这样 |
[11:59] | -Do what? – Be so happy. | -哪样 -一副很幸福的样子 |
[12:02] | You’re married. Act like it. | 你们迈进婚姻坟墓了 像样点 |
[12:05] | How do you put up with him? | 你怎么忍受他的 |
[12:06] | That’s a good question. What’s your secret? | 这是个好问题 你们的秘诀是什么 |
[12:09] | Communication. | 沟通 |
[12:11] | Oh, God. | 真是够了 |
[12:18] | – Well? – I’m not. | -怎么样 -我没怀孕 |
[12:20] | – Really? – We’re good. | -真的 -危机解除 |
[12:23] | Oh, thank God. | 逃过一劫 |
[12:28] | – What a relief. – I know. | -松了一口气 -是啊 |
[12:32] | We better stop hugging, | 我们别再抱抱了 |
[12:33] | or you’re gonna need another stick to pee on. | 不然擦枪走火 你又得验孕了 |
[12:36] | You enter a dark and musty crypt. | 你们进入一个昏暗霉臭的地窖 |
[12:38] | Torches along the walls fill the room | 墙上挂着一排火把 照亮了房间 |
[12:41] | with a flickering light. | 火光闪烁 |
[12:42] | In the center of the room is a mysterious glowing chest. | 房间中央放着一个神秘的发光箱子 |
[12:46] | What do you do? | 你们要怎么做 |
[12:47] | I open the chest. | 我要打开箱子 |
[12:51] | It’s a chest in the middle of a crypt. | 这箱子出现在一个地窖的正中央 |
[12:53] | That’s a little suspicious, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点可疑吗 |
[12:55] | I don’t know. I’m not even sure what a crypt is. | 我说不好 我连地窖是什么都不清楚 |
[12:58] | It could be booby-trapped. | 说不定有机关 |
[13:00] | Thieves have the ability to check for traps. | 盗贼能够检查是否有机关 |
[13:03] | Good for me, I can do that. | 那就好 我来检查 |
[13:04] | Hold it. This chest does not belong to us. | 等一下 这箱子不属于我们 |
[13:10] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[13:11] | I’m a paladin. | 我是名圣骑士 |
[13:12] | It’s not a very… paladin-y thing to do. | 这么做不太… 符合圣骑士的风范 |
[13:16] | You didn’t want to steal the key, | 你既不想偷钥匙 |
[13:17] | You didn’t want to fight the goblins. | 也不想打怪 |
[13:19] | You wouldn’t even kill the spider. | 你连蜘蛛都不愿杀死 |
[13:21] | You put it in a cup and took it outside. | 只是把它放进杯子里 然后拿去外面放生 |
[13:23] | Well, that wasn’t in the game. | 这不是游戏里的事啊 |
[13:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:25] | It was in real life, which is worse. | 那是现实生活中的 所以更糟 |
[13:28] | Could me and your meemaw have a little privacy, please? | 我能和你们姥姥单独谈谈吗 |
[13:31] | We can leave, but we’re still gonna listen. | 我们可以回避 但还是会偷听的 |
[13:34] | Also, you find no traps. | 还有 你们发现没有机关 |
[13:37] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么不满 |
[13:39] | You act like Mr. Goody Two-shoes, | 你装出一副乖乖牌的样子 |
[13:41] | – and you expect me to believe that’s real? – Yeah. | -你以为我会相信这是真的吗 -是啊 |
[13:44] | Well, I don’t. | 老娘才不信 |
[13:46] | Sheldon said there were no traps. | 我被下套了 谢尔顿还说没机关 |
[13:49] | Now, I know it’s hokey, but at least once a day, | 我知道这样有点做作 但我和达琳 |
[13:52] | Darlene and I say one thing that we appreciate about each other. | 每天至少感谢对方某件事一次 |
[13:56] | Isn’t that sweet? | 很甜蜜吧 |
[13:58] | It was Wayne’s idea. | 那是韦恩出的主意 |
[13:59] | I appreciate you saying that. | 我感谢你的美言 |
[14:01] | And I’m gonna vomit. | 我要吐了 |
[14:05] | It’s fine. | 不用这样的 |
[14:05] | We-we know we appreciate each other. | 我们知道彼此心里都感激对方 |
[14:08] | Mary, is it fine? | 玛丽 你觉得呢 |
[14:12] | I guess it wouldn’t hurt to hear it once in a while. | 偶尔听些甜言蜜语也没什么不好 |
[14:16] | George? | 乔治 |
[14:18] | What? Now? | 怎么 现在就要说 |
[14:19] | You got something better to do? | 你有别的事要做吗 |
[14:21] | – Come on, George. – This is ridiculous. | -快点 乔治 -太荒唐了 |
[14:24] | Just do it, you baby. | 快说吧 别耍孩子脾气 |
[14:28] | Fine. Mary, I appreciate you. | 好吧 玛丽 我感激你 |
[14:32] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就这水平 |
[14:34] | Baby, you have any single friends for this poor woman? | 老婆 你有单身朋友能介绍给这位可怜女性吗 |
[14:40] | Mary, I appreciate how much you take care of the house | 玛丽 我感激你把家里照料得很好 |
[14:45] | and… all of us. | 对我们无微不至 |
[14:47] | I know it’s not easy. | 我知道这并不容易 |
[14:51] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 这番话对我意义非凡 |
[14:55] | I love it. Mary, you’re up. | 我很喜欢 玛丽 到你了 |
[14:59] | Well, George… | 乔治 |
[15:03] | I appreciate how hard you work. | 我感激你辛勤工作 |
[15:07] | I know you make a lot of sacrifices for us, | 我知道你为我们做了许多牺牲 |
[15:10] | and you don’t get enough credit for that. | 平时我们没给你足够的肯定 |
[15:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:24] | Now, let’s hear how much you appreciate me | 好了 现在说说你们有多感激 |
[15:26] | for fixing your marriage. | 我挽救了你们的婚姻 |
[15:28] | Shut up, Wayne. | 闭嘴吧 韦恩 |
[15:32] | I wonder who came up with blue raspberry. | 不知道蓝树莓是谁想出来的 |
[15:34] | Raspberries ain’t blue. | 树莓又不是蓝色的 |
[15:35] | – It should be blueberry. – You’d think. | -应该叫蓝莓才对 -照理说是啊 |
[15:38] | But blueberries ain’t blue either, they’re purple. | 可蓝莓也不是蓝色的 而是紫色的 |
[15:41] | The whole blue food situation in this country needs some work. | 这国家的蓝色食物有待改进 |
[15:46] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[15:48] | Probably something with our clothes on. | 大概是不用脱衣服做的事吧 |
[15:50] | No kidding. That was scary. | 可不是嘛 之前吓死我了 |
[15:52] | – Terrifying. – I was afraid I was gonna have to marry you. | -太吓人了 -我害怕我得娶你 |
[15:55] | Afraid? | 害怕 |
[15:56] | Shaking in my boots. | 怕得腿都抖了 |
[15:58] | And what, exactly, would be so terrible about marrying me? | 娶我到底有哪一点那么糟糕 |
[16:02] | I didn’t say terrible. | 我没说糟糕啊 |
[16:05] | You can be afraid of things that are great. | 很棒的事也能令人害怕 |
[16:07] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:11] | Oh, roller coasters. | 想到了 过山车 |
[16:13] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[16:15] | Roller coasters is a good answer. | 过山车是个机智的好答案 |
[16:17] | I didn’t say sharks, which is what I thought of first. | 我没说鲨鱼 我本来第一个想到的是这个 |
[16:20] | You’re making it worse. | 你越说越糟了 |
[16:21] | How is I worse? I didn’t say it. | 怎么会 我又没说出来 |
[16:24] | Roller coasters is a good answer. | 过山车是个好答案 |
[16:27] | What happened to you? You used to be fun. | 你怎么变了 你以前很会玩很有意思的 |
[16:30] | Come on, I’m playing this stupid game | 还不够吗 我都陪你外孙们 |
[16:31] | – with your grandkids. – That’s rude. | -玩这个蠢游戏了 -此言太失礼 |
[16:33] | Cut the crap. We both know this isn’t you. | 别废话了 我们都知道这不是你的真面目 |
[16:36] | Oh, I can’t win with you. | 我真是吵不赢你 |
[16:37] | – What does that mean? – Forget it. | -这话是什么意思 -当我没说 |
[16:39] | No, I’m not gonna forget it. Talk to me. | 不能当没说过 跟我说真心话 |
[16:41] | – I don’t want to. – Missy, help me out here. | -我不想 -米希 帮帮我 |
[16:43] | Communication is important. | 沟通很重要 |
[16:45] | I learned that on the Fresh Prince show. | 我从《新鲜王子妙事多》那个剧学到的 |
[16:50] | I asked you to marry me and you turned me down flat. | 我向你求婚 你却一口拒绝了我 |
[16:53] | Are you still mad about that? | 你还在记恨这件事吗 |
[16:55] | Oh, hell yeah I’m still mad about that. | 我当然还耿耿于怀了 |
[16:57] | He proposed? | 他向你求婚了 |
[16:58] | He just said he did. Pay attention. | 他刚不是说了吗 听八卦要专心 |
[17:00] | And you didn’t even take it seriously. | 你根本没把我的求婚当回事 |
[17:03] | I didn’t take it seriously because you were drunk. | 我没当回事是因为你当时喝醉了 |
[17:06] | That’s when I’m the most honest. | 我喝醉的时候才最诚实 |
[17:07] | You can ask anybody at the bar. | 你可以随便问酒吧里的人 他们都知道 |
[17:09] | Okay, fine. That still doesn’t change the fact | 行吧 但那仍改变不了 |
[17:11] | – that I’m not interested in getting married again. – Why not? | -我没兴趣再婚的事实 -为什么 |
[17:14] | I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 我才没义务向你解释 |
[17:16] | – I’d like to know. – And I’d like to play D&D. | -我想知道 -我还想玩《龙与地下城》呢 |
[17:19] | We’ve been through this. | 我们谈过这话题了 |
[17:21] | I like my life just the way it is, | 我喜欢我现在的生活 |
[17:23] | and if you can’t work with that, then, well… | 如果你不能接受配合 那么… |
[17:27] | Well what? | 怎样 |
[17:29] | Tough knuckles. | 算你丫倒霉 |
[17:35] | Well, that’s good, then. | 那太好了 |
[17:36] | I don’t have to pretend to be | 我不用再假扮 |
[17:38] | mister water-drinking nice guy anymore. | 只喝水不喝酒的温吞老好人 |
[17:40] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直就想告诉你这一点 |
[17:43] | Yeah, well. | 好吧 |
[17:46] | Will you all excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[17:50] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna get myself a beer. | 我去拿瓶啤酒喝 |
[17:54] | So you’re standing in a crypt looking at a locked chest. | 你们站在地窖里 面前有一个上锁的箱子 |
[17:57] | What do you do? | 你们要怎么做 |
[17:58] | Pull a beer out of it. | 从箱里拿出一瓶啤酒 |
[18:06] | Get out of my way. | 别挡着老娘 |
[18:08] | I’m a thief, and I’m opening this chest. | 我是盗贼 我要打开这箱子 |
[18:11] | Have at it. I’m a paladin with a buzz on. | 你试你的 本圣骑士喝得正爽 |
[18:18] | Success. | 成功了 |
[18:19] | The chest opens, revealing a scroll | 箱子打开后 里面有一辐卷轴 |
[18:21] | with ancient writing in a strange language | 上面用奇怪的语言写了古文字 |
[18:24] | you don’t recognize. What do you do? | 你们不认识这门语言 你们要怎么做 |
[18:26] | I say this is boring… | 我觉得这很无聊 |
[18:28] | and turn myself into a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power. | 于是把自己变成忍者神龟力量公主 |
[18:33] | ♪ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles… ♪ | ♪ 忍者神龟… ♪ |
[18:35] | This game just got good. | 游戏瞬间变得精彩 |
[18:37] | – High five. – Yeah. | -击掌 -来 |
[18:38] | ♪ Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power. ♪ | ♪ 身披硬甲的英雄 神龟力量 ♪ |