时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Herschel moved out. | 赫谢尔搬出去了 |
[00:08] | Oh, Brenda. | 布兰达 |
[00:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:10] | – I think I have a boyfriend. – What’s his name? | -我好像交了男朋友 -他叫什么名字呢 |
[00:13] | Marcus Adam Larson. He’s 11 and a half, | 马库斯·亚当·拉森 他11岁半了 |
[00:15] | he has blond hair, his favorite color’s green | 他有一头金发 他最喜欢的颜色是绿色 |
[00:18] | and he’s learning how to skateboard. | 他正在学怎么滑滑板 |
[00:19] | How do you know he’s your boyfriend? | 那你怎么知道他是你男朋友 |
[00:20] | Because this happened. | 因为有这个 |
[00:24] | 你愿意当我女朋友吗 愿意 不愿意 马库斯 | |
[00:25] | Well, I didn’t realize you had documentation. | 我没想到你有文件证明 |
[00:29] | I know. | 就是说啊 |
[00:33] | As long as humans have been on Earth, | 从人类出现在地球上开始 |
[00:35] | they’ve had to contend with viruses. | 他们与病毒之间的战斗就从未停歇 |
[00:37] | And as long as I’ve been on Earth, | 而我在地球上的这些时光里 |
[00:38] | I’ve come up with fun ways to avoid them. | 我发明了许多有趣的方式来避开它们 |
[00:41] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过很多你的事迹 |
[00:42] | Apparently not how I feel about shaking hands. | 看来你没听说过我对握手有什么看法 |
[00:45] | I wear personal protective equipment… | 我穿戴个人防护措施 |
[00:47] | You come here right this instant. | 你现在就给我过来 |
[00:48] | …and I was social distancing before it was cool. | 并在社交距离流行起来之前就奉行多年 |
[00:51] | But in the early ’90s, | 但在90年代初期 |
[00:53] | a new type of virus became prevalent. | 有一种新型的病毒开始流行了起来 |
[00:56] | One that no amount of hand-washing could stop. | 而且无论你多勤洗手都无法预防 |
[01:01] | A computer virus. | 电脑病毒 |
[01:03] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[01:04] | But let’s back up and begin this story in a simpler time, | 不过我们先倒回到还未发生时的时光 |
[01:07] | before an insidious infection had upended my life. | 那是我还没被病毒暗算的美好从前 |
[01:13] | Hey, how has Billy been lately? | 最近比利在学校怎么样啊 |
[01:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:16] | Aren’t you friends? | 你们不是朋友吗 |
[01:17] | We’re like “head nod in the hallway” friends. | 只不过是”点头之交” |
[01:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:21] | You see someone in the hallway, you give ’em one of these. | 就是在学校走廊碰见了 会这样来一下的交情 |
[01:24] | Ooh, there’s a computer game called Railroad Kingdom. | 新出了一个游戏叫《铁路王国》 |
[01:27] | 《铁路王国》 快上车来迎接一场冒险 | |
[01:27] | Can we get it? | 我们能买吗 |
[01:28] | How much is it? | 要多少钱 |
[01:29] | $49.95. | 49块95 |
[01:30] | – Are you crazy? – I’ll handle this. | -你疯了吗 -我来跟他讲 |
[01:33] | I am not paying that much for a game. | 我才不要花这么多钱买电脑游戏 |
[01:35] | It’s not just a game. It’s a cutting-edge simulation | 这不止是个游戏 这是最尖端的经营模拟器 |
[01:37] | teaching business skills | 能教导你商业技巧 |
[01:38] | – in the golden age of railroads. – It doesn’t matter. | -让你在铁路的黄金时期大展拳脚 -我不管 |
[01:40] | But what if I end up running a railroad one day | 万一有一天我需要营运一条铁路 |
[01:42] | and don’t have the necessary business skills? | 但我缺乏了必要的商业技巧呢 |
[01:44] | I think I nailed him with crazy. | 我刚说他疯了没说错吧 |
[01:48] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:54] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:56] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:06] | Anyway, | 反正… |
[02:07] | I just wanted to check in | 我就是想来 |
[02:09] | and see how you’re holding up. | 看看你状况如何 |
[02:11] | Working extra hours, being a single mother. | 加班挣钱 还得当单亲妈妈 |
[02:15] | Living the dream. | 简直就是梦想实现啊 |
[02:17] | Want me to give you a hand straightening up? | 要我帮忙整理整理吗 |
[02:19] | Sure. You got a bulldozer? | 当然好啊 你有推土机吗 |
[02:22] | Maybe we just need to get your mind off things. | 或许我们带你转换一下心情就好了 |
[02:24] | Why don’t we go out this weekend, have a girls’ night? | 我们这周末一起出去过个闺蜜之夜吧 |
[02:28] | Really? | 别闹了 |
[02:30] | Mary Cooper’s gonna show me a fun night on the town? | 玛丽·库珀要带我去镇上狂欢一把吗 |
[02:34] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:35] | Where we going– bingo at the church? | 我们要去哪里”野” 教堂里玩宾果连线吗 |
[02:39] | Not anymore. | 被你破哏了就只能换地方了 |
[02:41] | Why do these games have to be so expensive? | 为什么这些游戏都要卖这么贵 |
[02:43] | At least you have MTV. | 至少你家能看流行音乐台 |
[02:45] | All I have is TV. | 我家只有”台”电视 |
[02:47] | Will you please stop focusing on what you don’t have | 能不能别再专注于你没有的东西 |
[02:49] | and try to focus on what I don’t have? | 而是来专注于我没有的东西呢 |
[02:50] | Look, if you really want it, I know a guy | 如果你真的那么想要 我认识一个人 |
[02:53] | who sells bootleg games for five bucks. | 他卖盗版游戏盘 只要5块钱 |
[02:55] | But that’s like stealing. | 这样不等于盗窃智慧财产吗 |
[02:57] | Aren’t you gonna buy the game eventually? | 你是不是有一天一定会去买正版 |
[02:59] | As soon as I save up enough money. | 等到我存够了钱就去买 |
[03:00] | So you’re just getting it early. | 所以你只是先买了个抢先版而已嘛 |
[03:03] | I suppose an actual railroad magnate would cut some corners. | 我想铁路大亨们也必定有钻漏洞的时候 |
[03:06] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[03:08] | Look at that– I don’t even have the game | 瞧 我都还没买到游戏 |
[03:10] | and I’m already learning business skills. | 我就已经学习到商业技巧了 |
[03:12] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[03:19] | Do you have any plans Saturday? | 你这周六有什么安排吗 |
[03:21] | Why? There a Church thing? | 干嘛 教会有活动吗 |
[03:23] | – No. – I’m free. | -没有 -那我有空 |
[03:25] | Good, because Brenda’s having a rough time | 那太好了 布兰达最近挺难熬的 |
[03:27] | and I want to show her some fun. | 我想带她出去找点乐子 |
[03:30] | Fun? | 乐子吗 |
[03:31] | You? | 就你 |
[03:32] | Yes, me. | 没错 就是我 |
[03:33] | Sorry, that came out wrong. | 抱歉 小的阴阳怪气了 |
[03:35] | I know how to have a good time. | 我知道怎么寻欢作乐好吗 |
[03:37] | Of course you do. That came out wrong, too. | 您当然懂啦 抱歉 语气又阴阳怪气了 |
[03:39] | George. | 乔治 |
[03:41] | Where you gonna take her? | 你要带她去哪 |
[03:42] | Well, I haven’t decided yet, | 我还没决定好 |
[03:44] | but I did find a coupon to Muriel’s Tea Room. | 不过我找到了一张马里奥茶室的折价券 |
[03:47] | Ooh, tea room, that sounds like a blast. | 茶室吗 感觉就超好玩呢 |
[03:49] | Boy, I am not good at this. | 天啊 我真的是”阴阳人”耶 |
[03:51] | Whatever we end up doing, Billy’s gonna be hanging here | 无论我们最后去哪里 比利都会来家里 |
[03:53] | with Sheldon, so you need to watch them. | 跟谢尔顿玩 所以你得看着他们 |
[03:56] | I’m happy to do that. | 乐意之至 |
[03:59] | That one sounded pretty good. | 这次就听起来还可以 |
[04:02] | The next day, Tam showed up | 隔天 丹带着 |
[04:04] | with the bootleg copy of Railroad Kingdom. | 一片《铁路王国》的盗版软盘来了 |
[04:06] | I wore my mittens so as not to leave fingerprints, | 我戴着手套接过 避免留下任何指纹 |
[04:09] | in case it was ever used as evidence against me. | 以防哪天这个光盘成为呈堂证供 |
[04:11] | Also, Tam had pulled it out of his gym bag. Ugh. | 也因为这软盘是从他的运动服袋里拿出来的 |
[04:15] | I knew it was wrong, but listen | 我知道这么做是不对的 但你听 |
[04:17] | to that seductive theme song. | 它充满诱惑的主题曲 |
[04:23] | Hey, can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈件事吗 |
[04:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:27] | Think you could drop me off at the movies Saturday night? | 你这周六晚可以送我去电影院吗 |
[04:30] | I’m seeing Jana. Can’t Mom do it? | 我跟詹娜有约会 你叫妈送你啊 |
[04:32] | Mom’s going out. | 妈妈那天晚上要出门 |
[04:33] | And I kind of want to go with Marcus. | 而且我是想要跟马库斯去啦 |
[04:36] | Ah. So you’re trying to go on a secret date. | 所以你是想要偷偷约会是吗 |
[04:39] | – Kind of. – I don’t know how I feel about this. | -算吧 -我不知道我该对此作何感想 |
[04:42] | Come on, it’s just a movie. | 别这样嘛 就是看场电影而已 |
[04:44] | – Have you been out with him before? – Never alone. | -你跟他一起出去约会过吗 -没单独约过 |
[04:46] | – How old is this boy? – Thirteen. | -这男孩几岁啦 -13岁 |
[04:48] | Do his parents know about it? | 他的父母知道他要跟你约会吗 |
[04:49] | What are you, Mom now? | 你现在是变成妈妈了吗 |
[04:51] | You’re my sister. You and boys is weird. | 你是我的妹妹 让你跟别的男孩约会感觉很怪 |
[04:53] | Will you take me or not? | 你到底要不要载我去啦 |
[04:55] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[04:56] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[04:58] | You best not be hugging him like this, | 你最好是别这么抱他 |
[05:00] | or that date’s gonna be over real quick. | 不然我很快就让你的约会结束 |
[05:04] | It’s nice you’re taking Brenda out. | 你带布兰达出去玩还挺好心的 |
[05:06] | I’m glad someone thinks I can be fun. | 好高兴终于有人觉得我也很会玩 |
[05:08] | Who said fun? I said “Nice.” | 谁说你会玩了 我说你很”好心” |
[05:11] | Okay, well, if you’re so fun, where would you go? | 行 那既然你那么会玩 你会带她去哪玩 |
[05:14] | It’s not rocket science. | 这有什么难的 |
[05:17] | She just wants to go out to a bar and have some laughs. | 她只是想去酒吧轻松一下罢了 |
[05:20] | I can do that. | 我可以带她去 |
[05:21] | You don’t sound too sure. | 你语气不太坚定啊 |
[05:23] | It’s been a while, | 毕竟已经有些时日… |
[05:24] | – but there’s no reason… – You want me to come? | -不过我也不是不… -你想我陪你们去吗 |
[05:26] | I’ll pay for all your drinks. | 你的酒钱我包了 |
[05:27] | You gonna regret that. | 绝对喝到你破产 |
[05:30] | I was so wrapped up in my game | 我当时一心沉迷在我的游戏里 |
[05:32] | I didn’t even know where Tam went. | 连丹去哪了都不知道 |
[05:35] | ♪ The things you say ♪ | ♪ 你说的话 ♪ |
[05:37] | ♪ Mm, you’re unbelievable, oh… ♪ | ♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪ |
[05:41] | But I didn’t care, | 但我根本不在乎 |
[05:42] | because I was building my locomotive empire. | 因为我正忙着建筑我的火车王国 |
[05:46] | Little did I know, | 但我当时不知道的是 |
[05:47] | as I was spreading tracks across North America, | 当我一边在北美拓展商业版图时 |
[05:50] | a computer virus was spreading itself across my hard drive. | 电脑病毒也在我的硬盘里大杀四方 |
[05:54] | Next stop, Infection City. | 下一站 感染城 |
[05:57] | ♪ You’re unbelievable… ♪ | ♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪ |
[06:06] | I’m leaving soon. How do I look? | 我要出门了 我看起来怎么样 |
[06:10] | Good, actually. | 其实还真不赖呢 |
[06:11] | Well, you don’t have to sound surprised. | 你语气不用惊讶吧 |
[06:13] | Well, it’s nice you want to look good for Brenda Sparks. | 你愿意为布兰达·斯巴克斯梳妆打扮可真好呢 |
[06:18] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么呢 |
[06:20] | Deck of cards. | 扑克牌 |
[06:21] | Why? You gonna play with the kids? | 为什么 你要跟孩子们玩吗 |
[06:23] | Of course not. I-I invited the guys over for poker. | 当然不是 我邀请了朋友来家里打牌 |
[06:26] | You’re supposed to be babysitting. | 你不是应该看孩子吗 |
[06:28] | They don’t want me around. They’re gonna be watching TV. | 他们才不想我盯着 他们要看电视 |
[06:31] | But do you really need to be gambling? | 那你也不至于要赌博吧 |
[06:33] | I thought you were trying to be fun tonight. | 你今晚不是要欢乐模式吗 |
[06:36] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[06:36] | Well, this seems like a good place to start. | 那你就从现在开始启动吧 |
[06:40] | You have a nice time with your friends. Thank you. | 祝你跟朋友们玩得愉快 |
[06:42] | But so help me, if the house smells like cigars | 但我先声明 如果我回家的时候 |
[06:44] | when I get home, you will not hear the end of it. | 家里全是雪茄味 老娘一定跟你没完 |
[06:47] | It’s your first day being fun. Y-You keep trying. | 这是你人生第一次开始欢乐 你多多努力 |
[06:52] | Right now, I’m about to take out a loan so I can build | 现在我马上要去贷款好建造 |
[06:55] | the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific. | 第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路 |
[06:57] | Cool. What do I do? | 厉害 那我负责什么呢 |
[06:59] | You watch me take out a loan so I can build | 你负责看我贷款好建造 |
[07:00] | the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific. | 第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路 |
[07:03] | Don’t you have a game that two people can play? | 你没有能两个人一起玩的游戏吗 |
[07:05] | I do, but not one that lets you take out a loan | 有啊 但那些游戏没有任何一款 |
[07:07] | so you can build the first railroad line | 能让你看我贷款好建造 |
[07:09] | between the Atlantic and the Pacific. | 第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路 |
[07:12] | I’ll pick Jana up first, then we’ll go get Marcus. | 我先去接詹娜 然后再去接马库斯 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | – So what movie we seeing? – What do you mean “We”? | -所以我们要看什么电影 -“我们”是什么意思 |
[07:18] | You think I’m letting you go to the movies alone with him? | 你以为我会让你跟他单独看电影吗 |
[07:20] | What do you think’s gonna happen? | 你是觉得能发生什么事情啊 |
[07:22] | Nothing’s gonna happen, ’cause I’m gonna be there. | 什么事情都不会发生 因为有我盯场 |
[07:25] | Relax, I’m not gonna sit with you. | 放轻松啦 我不会坐在你们旁边 |
[07:27] | I’ll be in the back. | 我会坐在后排 |
[07:28] | But you’ll be watching me? | 但你会盯着我 |
[07:29] | Depends. What movie we seeing? | 不一定 得看我们是看哪部电影 |
[07:31] | Beauty and the Beast. | 《美女与野兽》 |
[07:33] | I’ll be watching you. | 我绝对会盯着你 |
[07:35] | So how come it’s taken us so long to hang out? | 为什么我们认识那么久 现在才一起出来玩 |
[07:38] | Well… my husband never left me before. | 大概是因为我老公没抛下我过吧 |
[07:42] | We can joke about it? | 现在已经能开这事玩笑了吗 |
[07:44] | Good. | 那太好了 |
[07:44] | ‘Cause that’s gonna make this night way easier. | 能开玩笑今晚可就轻松多了 |
[07:47] | Here we go. | 大家来 |
[07:49] | Is that three beers I see? | 我看到了三杯啤酒吗 |
[07:52] | It’s girls’ night out and I said | 今晚是闺蜜之夜嘛 |
[07:54] | I was gonna show you a good time. | 而且我答应你要带你好好玩 |
[07:56] | All right, then, party girl, give us a toast. | 行啊 派对女王 来个祝酒词 |
[07:58] | Oh, um, well, uh… | 这个嘛… |
[08:02] | Bless these beers | 请保佑这三杯啤酒 |
[08:04] | and the bartender who poured them. | 以及为我们倒酒的酒保 |
[08:06] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[08:07] | I thought it was good. | 我感觉说的内容还不错啊 |
[08:09] | I-I’ll handle this. | 我来祝吧 |
[08:12] | To friends. | 敬朋友们 |
[08:14] | And to Brenda’s crap husband who made this night possible. | 也感谢布兰达的垃圾老公让我们能齐聚一堂 |
[08:17] | – Mom. – It’s okay, she said we could joke about it. | -妈 -没事的 她说我们可以开这事玩笑 |
[08:22] | You have a serving bowl I can put these in? | 你有能让我放零食的碗吗 |
[08:24] | A serving bowl? | 零食碗 |
[08:25] | I didn’t realize we were | 原来我们是在跟 |
[08:26] | playing poker with Martha Stewart. | 烹饪女王玛莎·斯图尔特打牌啊 |
[08:29] | I will make civilized men of y’all if it kills me. | 我拼死也要把你们变成文明人 |
[08:31] | I was just laughing ’cause he’s my boss. | 我刚才捧场笑只是因为他是我老板 |
[08:35] | I’ll get you a bowl. | 我去给你拿个碗 |
[08:44] | Uh, hey, Billy. | 比利 你好啊 |
[08:45] | I thought you were playing computer games with Sheldon. | 你不是在跟谢尔顿玩电脑游戏吗 |
[08:47] | I got bored so I came out here. | 我觉得无聊 所以出来坐 |
[08:50] | Well, you want me to go get him? | 想让我叫他出来吗 |
[08:52] | No, I’m fine by myself. | 不用 我一个人待着就好 |
[08:55] | Where’s my serving bowl? | 我的零食碗呢 |
[08:57] | Uh, hey, Wayne, this is Billy. | 韦恩 这是比利 |
[09:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:01] | His mama’s the one Mary took out tonight. | 玛丽今晚就是带他妈妈出去散心 |
[09:04] | Oh, right. | 原来如此 |
[09:06] | Billy, you just make yourself comfortable, | 比利 你随意 当自己家就好 |
[09:08] | watch whatever you want and help yourself to the fridge. | 想看什么电视都行 冰箱里的东西随便吃 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | You can’t just leave this kid by himself. | 你不能丢下这孩子一个人 |
[09:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:17] | His father’s gone. He’s lonely. | 他爸爸走了 他很孤单 |
[09:20] | Well, what do you want me to do, | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[09:21] | invite him to play poker? | 邀请他一起打扑克吗 |
[09:24] | Hey, Billy, why don’t you come hang with us? | 比利 不如来跟我们一起玩吧 |
[09:36] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[09:41] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[09:44] | Hello, you’ve reached the Tandy Tech Support Hotline. | 你好 这里是坦迪技术支持热线 |
[09:47] | I need help. I think I have a virus. | 我需要帮助 我好像中毒了 |
[09:49] | I was playing this game, and then suddenly… | 我玩游戏玩到一半 突然… |
[09:50] | Current wait time is 28 minutes. | 目前等待时间为28分钟 |
[09:57] | It wasn’t bad enough I had to wait, | 要我等还不是最痛苦的 |
[09:59] | I also had to listen to rock and roll. | 我还得听可怕的摇滚乐 |
[10:09] | So… | 那么 |
[10:10] | how serious is it with you two? | 你们的关系有多认真 |
[10:12] | Well, we’ve held hands, hugged once, | 我们牵过手 拥抱过一次 |
[10:14] | and we haven’t kissed, but we did share a straw. | 还没接过吻 但分享过同一根吸管 |
[10:17] | Wow, pretty serious. | 那算很来真的 |
[10:19] | They haven’t even been on a date yet. | 他们都没约会过 |
[10:21] | We got pretty serious before you ever took me on a date. | 你还没带我约会之前我们就已经很亲密啦 |
[10:25] | Cool it with that. | 别大肆宣扬 |
[10:27] | – Can I ask a relationship question? – Of course. | -我能问个恋爱问题吗 -问啊 |
[10:30] | Who said “I love you” first? | 谁先说”我爱你”的 |
[10:33] | Funny you should ask. | 你问得巧了 |
[10:38] | Now, I think he cared more about | 我觉得他在乎 |
[10:40] | those stupid chickens than he did me. | 那些破鸡仔多过在乎我 |
[10:42] | Oh, that’s not true. | 才不是这样的 |
[10:43] | He took them when he left. | 他走的时候把鸡也带走了 |
[10:45] | Okay, that’s a tough one. Give me a sec. | 好吧 这点很难圆 容我想一想 |
[10:47] | Why are we talking about this? We should be having fun. | 我们为什么聊这个 我们应该玩个痛快 |
[10:50] | Actually, it feels good to get it off my chest. | 事实上 发泄出来感觉很好 |
[10:53] | Well, let’s get into it. | 那就展开说说 |
[10:55] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:57] | If it’s another woman, she’s a tramp, | 如果有第三者 她就是个荡妇 |
[10:59] | and you’re way prettier. | 你漂亮多了 |
[11:01] | No. Although sometimes | 没有 但有时候 |
[11:03] | I wish there was. | 我倒希望真有第三者 |
[11:06] | Then I’d have someone to be mad at | 那我就能生那个人的气 |
[11:07] | other than myself. | 而不是气自己 |
[11:10] | And here I thought this one was gonna be the sad sack. | 我还以为会是这家伙软弱落泪呢 |
[11:13] | Mom, that is enough. | 妈 够了 |
[11:15] | Oh, there’s my little killjoy. | 我的宝贝扫兴鬼果然来了 |
[11:24] | – Do you know anything about poker? – No. | -你对扑克有什么了解吗 -完全没有 |
[11:27] | That’s all right, neither does this guy. | 没关系 这家伙也不懂 |
[11:30] | Good one, boss. | 好好笑 老板 |
[11:32] | This is fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:33] | Good. Glad you’re here. | 那很好啊 我很高兴你加入 |
[11:35] | My dad never let me play cards with him. | 我爸从来不让我跟他一起打牌 |
[11:38] | And then he left. | 然后他就走了 |
[11:43] | Sorry, are we still playing? | 不好意思 我们还玩吗 |
[11:45] | ‘Cause I’ve got a really good hand. | 因为我这手牌真的很好 |
[11:47] | Tandy Tech Support. This is David. | 坦迪技术支持 我是大卫 |
[11:48] | How can I help you? | 我有什么能帮你 |
[11:49] | Hello, I’m having a problem | 你好 我的坦迪1000SL |
[11:51] | with my Tandy 1000SL. | 型号电脑出了问题 |
[11:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | I think I have a computer virus. | 我的电脑好像中毒了 |
[11:56] | Well, let’s not jump there yet. | 先别急着下这定论 |
[11:58] | Could be lots of things. What did you see? | 有很多可能 你看到什么画面 |
[12:00] | Pixels started disappearing, and then | 像素开始消失 然后 |
[12:01] | a message read: “Disk Destroyer– your hard drive | 有一条信息写着 “磁盘破坏者 你的硬盘 |
[12:04] | – is now corrupted.” – Yeah, that’s a virus. | -已被破坏” -确实是病毒 |
[12:07] | Oh, dear. | 妈呀 |
[12:07] | Have you used any unlicensed software lately? | 你最近有用过未授权软件吗 |
[12:10] | Um… I’m not sure I should answer that | 我不确定在咨询律师前 |
[12:13] | without consulting an attorney first. | 是否该回答这问题 |
[12:14] | Hey, hey, I get it. I play a lot of games, | 我懂的 我也玩很多游戏 |
[12:18] | not always officially purchased. | 有时也不是从官方途径购买的 |
[12:21] | I’m just here to help get your computer up and running. | 我只是提供帮助 让你电脑恢复正常 |
[12:23] | Thank you for understanding, David. | 感谢你的理解 大卫 |
[12:26] | I’m not usually a rule-breaker, but it was Railroad Kingdom | 通常我不会违纪违规 但这可是《铁路王国》 |
[12:28] | and I really wanted it because I love trains. | 我真的很想玩 因为我最爱火车了 |
[12:30] | And it was $49.95. | 但这游戏要49.95美元 |
[12:31] | My mom said it was too expensive. | 我妈妈说太贵了 |
[12:33] | And I was going to buy it eventually, | 我本来想慢慢攒钱买下来的 |
[12:34] | and Tam said that was good enough, | 但丹说之后会补买正版就行了 |
[12:36] | so I got a bootleg copy, and now I have a virus, | 所以我弄了个盗版的 结果中毒了 |
[12:38] | which I very much deserve. | 都是我活该 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry, who’s Tam? | 不好意思 丹是哪位 |
[12:44] | So no one’s gonna say anything for the rest of the night? | 今晚不会再有人开口说话了吗 |
[12:47] | Wouldn’t be the first time no one’s said anything | 这也不会是第一次提到爱的话题时 |
[12:49] | when the subject of love came up. | 没人说话了 |
[12:51] | – I said something. – That doesn’t count. | -我有说话啊 -那不算数 |
[12:54] | Missy, if you said “I love you” to Marcus, | 米希 如果你对马库斯说”我爱你” |
[12:56] | – and he said “samesies,” would you be okay with that? – Well… | -他回答”一样” 你能接受吗 -这个 |
[12:59] | And before you answer, remember who agreed | 在你回答之前 先想想是谁答应 |
[13:01] | to take you on a secret date. | 偷带你出来约会的 |
[13:02] | Don’t ask her, she’s a kid. | 别问她 她只是小孩子 |
[13:04] | She held hands and shared a straw! | 她可是牵过手和分享过吸管的 |
[13:06] | You ready to start dating again? | 你准备好重返情场了吗 |
[13:08] | I think I need some time. | 我还需要些时间 |
[13:10] | Well, if you change your mind, there’s a gentleman | 如果你改变主意了 吧台那边有位先生 |
[13:13] | over here at the bar who would like us | 很想让我们 |
[13:14] | to see his butt crack. | 欣赏他的屁股缝 |
[13:18] | So, then, was there no big blowup when he left? | 这么说他离开时你们并没大吵一架 |
[13:22] | Not really. | 没有 |
[13:24] | Well, what happened? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[13:26] | Let’s see… We used to be happy. | 我想想 我们以前很快乐 |
[13:30] | Little by little, we weren’t. | 但感情渐渐就淡了 |
[13:32] | Then there was bickering, | 然后我们开始吵架 |
[13:34] | then there was silence, and then… | 接着冷战 最终 |
[13:39] | …it was over. | 婚姻就走到了尽头 |
[13:44] | I mean… | 可是 |
[13:45] | all couples bicker, right? | 每对夫妻都会吵架 对吧 |
[13:49] | You worried about you and George? | 你担心你和乔治的婚姻吗 |
[13:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:54] | I’m sure you guys will be fine. | 你们一定会好好的 |
[13:58] | And if it doesn’t work out, I’d be happy to introduce you | 如果没能白头偕老 我很乐意介绍你 |
[14:00] | to Butt Crack Bob over here. | 认识那位屁缝哥 |
[14:09] | Well, I know it’s rough, but my old man left | 我知道这很让人难受 我爸离家时 |
[14:11] | when I was around your age. | 我也跟你现在差不多大 |
[14:12] | What are you, about 16, 17? | 你大概16 17岁对吧 |
[14:14] | I’m 12. | 我12岁 |
[14:16] | Damn. | 长得真成熟 |
[14:17] | You know, maybe he doesn’t want to talk about this. | 也许他不想聊这件事 |
[14:20] | Sometimes it’s good to get stuff off your chest. | 有时把心里的烦恼发泄出来是好事 |
[14:23] | My man’s been through a lot. | 我哥们受了很多苦 |
[14:24] | – And we’re here for you. – Thank you. | -我们都会陪着你 -谢谢 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna raise. | 我要加注 |
[14:29] | On the bright side, | 往好的一面看 |
[14:30] | you could look after your mom now. | 现在你可以照顾你妈妈了 |
[14:32] | That’s what I did. | 我当年就是这么做的 |
[14:33] | Made a man out of me. | 那经历让我成长为男子汉 |
[14:35] | You know, Billy, sometimes these things are for the best. | 比利 有时发生这种事才是最好的 |
[14:39] | Why would you say that? | 你干嘛这么说 |
[14:42] | My parents had a bad marriage. | 我父母婚姻不幸 感情不好 |
[14:45] | Honestly, it… | 老实说 |
[14:47] | it was hard to be around. | 待在他们身边很痛苦 |
[14:53] | Full boat, read ’em and weep. Come to papa. | 葫芦 你们哭吧 来爸爸怀里 |
[14:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:59] | Should we just forget it and go home? | 我们能不能算了 直接回家 |
[15:01] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[15:02] | Does the backseat get a vote? | 后座的人有投票权吗 |
[15:04] | You put me on the spot. | 是你让我为难的 |
[15:05] | I never said that to anyone before. | 我从没对任何人说过那句话 |
[15:07] | Me neither, and it didn’t go well. | 我也没有 结果并不好 |
[15:10] | Samesies. | 一样 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:13] | I’m not even sure what it’s supposed to feel like. | 我都不确定爱应该是什么感觉 |
[15:16] | Well, if you felt it, you’d know. | 如果你感觉到爱 你会知道的 |
[15:20] | I know that I like you. | 我知道我喜欢你 |
[15:22] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[15:24] | More than anybody else. | 比喜欢其他人都多 |
[15:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | By the way, when Marcus is in the car, | 提醒下 马库斯上车后 |
[15:36] | you can’t be this lame. | 你们可不能这么逊 |
[15:39] | Okay, so what we’re gonna need to do is | 我们需要做的是 |
[15:42] | wipe your hard drive clean and reinstall the operating system. | 彻底抹掉硬盘数据 重装操作系统 |
[15:45] | What about all my files? | 那我的文件怎么办 |
[15:46] | Do you have everything backed up? | 你有备份吗 |
[15:48] | I back up my files every Thursday night. | 我每周四晚上都会备份 |
[15:50] | I call it Backup Thursdays. | 我称之为备份星期四 |
[15:51] | It’s not the catchiest, but it sums up the situation. | 不算很朗朗上口 但总归是总结了情况 |
[15:54] | Perfect. After we wipe your drive, you can restore it, | 很好 抹除硬盘数据后 你可以恢复文件 |
[15:56] | – and you’ll be good as new. – Thank you so much. | -到时就会完好如新 -非常感谢 |
[15:59] | No problem. So, start by turning the computer off | 不客气 你先关闭电脑 |
[16:02] | and inserting the DOS disk. | 插入DOS盘 |
[16:04] | Wait, what if I used the backup disk | 等等 如果我是在 |
[16:07] | after the virus was already on the computer? | 电脑中毒后才使用的备份盘呢 |
[16:10] | Oh. Uh, then I’m afraid it’s corrupted, too. | 那恐怕备份盘也损坏了 |
[16:14] | But how do I get my files? | 那我怎么取出文件呢 |
[16:16] | You don’t. | 取不了 |
[16:18] | But I have all my old papers on there, | 但我的旧论文全在里面 |
[16:20] | my parents’ taxes. | 还有我爸妈的税务文件 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:28] | – You ever play football? – No, sir. | -你打过橄榄球吗 -没有 先生 |
[16:30] | Think about it. I will forge a birth certificate tomorrow. | 考虑看看 我明天就可以帮你搞假年龄证明 |
[16:34] | – Dad, something terrible happened. – What’s the matter? | -爸爸 发生了可怕的事 -怎么了 |
[16:37] | I lost all the files on my computer. | 我电脑上的文件全部不见了 |
[16:39] | Oh, well, I’m sure you can get ’em back. | 你一定可以找回来的 |
[16:41] | I can’t, and It’s all my fault. | 找不回了 这都是我的错 |
[16:42] | All right, calm down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[16:44] | I can’t calm down. This is a disaster. | 我无法冷静 这是天大的灾难 |
[16:46] | It’ll be okay, Sheldon. | 会没事的 谢尔顿 |
[16:48] | You don’t understand. They’re gone. | 你不明白 文件全丢了 |
[16:50] | And they’re gone forever. | 一去不复返 |
[16:51] | And no matter what I do, they’re never coming back, | 不管我做什么 它们再也不会回来了 |
[16:53] | so it won’t be okay. | 所以怎么可能会没事 |
[16:57] | I wish I could tell you | 我真希望能告诉你 |
[16:58] | I realized the cruel irony | 我意识到我刚对比利说的话 |
[17:00] | of what I had just said to Billy, | 有多残酷多讽刺 |
[17:02] | and apologized. | 并且向他道歉了 |
[17:06] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[17:15] | Like a virus, | 就像病毒 |
[17:16] | heartbreak can also spread. | 心碎也会传播 |
[17:22] | Once it does, it’s hard to contain. | 一旦传开了 就很难控制 |
[17:30] | In some cases you can try to reboot and start over. | 有时候你可以试着重启 从头来过 |
[17:39] | But it makes you appreciate those early days, | 无论如何 这经历会让你感激从前的美好时光 |
[17:42] | when your hard drive was clean… | 那时你的硬盘还安全无毒 |
[17:48] | …and the world was full of possibility. | 世界仍充满可能 |