时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Arrested? | 被捕 |
[00:03] | Well, they’re probably gonna have to pay some fine, | 他们估计得付一些罚款才能走 |
[00:05] | and-and they’re gonna need cash. | 所以他们会需要现金 |
[00:07] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[00:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[00:10] | I’m saving you. | 我来拯救你 |
[00:11] | Well, damn. | 真不爽 |
[00:13] | Look, you’re just a kid, okay? | 你就只是个孩子 |
[00:14] | You don’t understand what’s going on here. | 你不懂这背后有多复杂 |
[00:16] | I know my mom lost her job and got kicked out of the church | 但我知道我妈因为你不嫁我哥 |
[00:18] | because you won’t marry my brother. | 被踢出了教会 丢了工作 |
[00:20] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[00:21] | To dance. | 去跳舞 |
[00:22] | I didn’t think you Baptists did that. | 我还以为浸礼教徒不跳舞呢 |
[00:24] | We don’t drink, neither. Ooh. | 照理说我们也不该喝酒 |
[00:26] | – The kids asleep? – Yup. | -孩子们睡了吗 -睡了 |
[00:29] | You want to… fool around? | 你想亲热一下吗 |
[00:32] | Are you messing with me? | 你是不是在玩我 |
[00:33] | I’m hoping to. | 我是希望玩弄你 |
[00:35] | Well, hot diggity dog. | 我今天中头彩了 |
[00:41] | Hey. | 我到了 |
[00:42] | Oh, thanks for coming. | 感谢你跑这趟 |
[00:43] | Sounded important. What’s going on? | 你电话中语气挺正经 所以是什么事 |
[00:46] | – Walk with me. – Okay. | -跟我走一趟 -好 |
[00:48] | You know that money I owe you? | 还记得我欠你的钱吗 |
[00:50] | Oh, you got it? | 你有钱还了吗 |
[00:52] | Yes and no. | 对也不对 |
[00:54] | Uh, well, which is it? | 所以到底是怎样 |
[00:56] | Yes, I got it, | 钱呢 我是有 |
[00:58] | no, I’m not giving it to you. | 但我不打算还你 |
[01:00] | I want to give you | 我想给你的是 |
[01:02] | a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 一个毕生难逢的机会 |
[01:05] | Well, I’d prefer my money. | 我还是比较想要回钱 |
[01:07] | Do you see any unoccupied machines here? | 你面前能看到任何空座吗 |
[01:10] | – No. – Exactly. | -没有 -这就对了 |
[01:12] | We are at capacity. It’s time to expand. | 这里已经人满为患 是时候扩张了 |
[01:17] | Where? | 扩去哪里 |
[01:18] | The video store right behind that wall | 这面墙的另一边的录影带出租店 |
[01:21] | just lost its lease. | 租约空出来了 |
[01:23] | Aw, heck. I was gonna pick up the new John Candy. | 靠 我还想去租约翰·坎蒂新出的电影呢 |
[01:26] | Well, as my partner in this enterprise, | 如果你成为我商业王国的伙伴 |
[01:29] | you can get that new John Candy for free. | 那电影你可以免费拿到手 |
[01:32] | So you’re gonna buy a video store? | 所以你是想把出租店买下来啊 |
[01:35] | Video store in the front, | 前头挂出租店羊头 |
[01:37] | video poker in the back. | 后台卖赌博机狗肉 |
[01:40] | Where are you getting the poker machine? | 那你要上哪再去搞赌博机啊 |
[01:42] | – Biloxi, Mississippi. – Oh. You didn’t learn a lesson | -密西西比州的比洛克西 -你还没学乖啊 |
[01:45] | – when you got arrested at the border? – Yes. | -上次都在边境被抓了 -学到了 |
[01:46] | I learned not to smuggle contraband | 我学到了别跟我的傻逼孙子 |
[01:49] | with my idiot grandson. | 一起运违禁品的教训 |
[01:50] | But there’s nothing illegal about buying poker machines. | 但是买赌博机本身并不违法啊 |
[01:54] | Till you plug ’em in. | 但你插上电就违法了 |
[01:56] | Well, sure. | 是啦 |
[01:58] | Come on. What do you say? | 怎么样 要不要加入 |
[02:00] | You and me, a panel truck, Biloxi or bust? | 你和我 一辆货运汽车 比洛克西还是比狗怂 |
[02:04] | So I’m gonna be your partner in an illegal gambling room? | 所以我将变成你非法赌博房的搭档 |
[02:08] | Hidden by a legal video store. | 有完全合法的影带出租店掩护 |
[02:11] | – Connie. Gee… – Come on. You said you want to drive around | -康妮 这… -拜托 是你说想开着房车 |
[02:13] | in an RV, see the country. | 环游全国 欣赏我国大好河山 |
[02:15] | This is that, but exciting. | 这也差不多啊 再加上刺激感 |
[02:17] | We could go to jail. | 我们可能得坐牢呢 |
[02:19] | That’s the exciting part. | 这不就是刺激的部分吗 |
[02:21] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:24] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:33] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:41] | Hello, Mom. It’s your son, Sheldon. | 你好 老妈 我是你的儿子谢尔顿 |
[02:43] | Hello, my son, Sheldon. | 你好 我的儿子谢尔顿 |
[02:44] | I have an 8:00 A.M. class tomorrow, and I was wondering | 我明天有早8点的课 我就在想 |
[02:46] | – if I could spend the night in my dorm. – That’s fine. | -我可不可以在我宿舍住一晚 -可以啊 |
[02:48] | Now before you answer, hear me out. | 在你回答之前 先听我说 |
[02:50] | I have a list of reasons why this is a good idea. | 我列了一个这为什么是好主意的表 |
[02:52] | – Number one… – Sheldon, | -第一条 -谢尔顿 |
[02:53] | I know that you’re safe there. It’s fine. | 我知道你在学校很安全 没事的 |
[02:55] | That’s reason number four. Please don’t skip ahead. | 那是第四个理由 你不要随便跳过 |
[02:57] | Honey, | 宝贝 |
[02:58] | I trust you. Just go to bed at a reasonable hour | 我信任你 你晚上别太晚睡就行啦 |
[03:01] | and call if you need anything. | 如果有事情就打电话回家 |
[03:03] | Otherwise, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 没其他事的话 明天回家见 |
[03:04] | Okay. Number one: I’m not… | 好 理由一 我不是… |
[03:06] | Goodbye, Sheldon. | 再见啦 谢尔顿 |
[03:09] | Who hangs up on a list? | 什么人会列表没听完就挂啊 |
[03:11] | What’s his problem now? | 他又咋啦 |
[03:12] | Nothing. He wants to spend the night at the dorm | 没什么 他今晚想在宿舍留宿 |
[03:15] | so he can get to an early class. | 方便明天上早课 |
[03:17] | Really? And you said okay? | 真的假的 然后你答应啦 |
[03:19] | He is old enough to have an overnighter, and… | 他已经到了可以自己在外过夜的年纪了 而且… |
[03:24] | it might be nice for us to have a little alone time. | 我们能享有一点独自在家的时间不好吗 |
[03:27] | Ooh. What about Missy? | 懂了 那米希呢 |
[03:29] | She’s having dinner with a friend. | 她今晚跟朋友出去吃饭 |
[03:31] | So, the house to ourselves. | 所以家里就只有我们俩人 |
[03:33] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:35] | Hold on. | 你等一下 |
[03:37] | – Hello? – Number two– | -您好 -第二条… |
[03:38] | I have my own bathroom. Number… | 我有自己的卫浴 第… |
[03:41] | Boy, that’s a lot of plates. | 天啊 也端太多菜了 |
[03:43] | – What do you want, Georgie? – I just talked to Meemaw. | -小乔治 你找我干嘛 -我刚跟姥姥说过话 |
[03:45] | She says she’s gonna be out of town for a couple days. | 她说她要去外地几天 |
[03:47] | Yup, she told me. | 是啊 她有跟我说 |
[03:49] | Patty melt. Good choice. | 美乃滋肉饼三明治 有眼光 |
[03:51] | Okay. Enjoy. | 上完啦 大家慢用 |
[03:53] | I’m just worried about you being all by yourself | 我只是不放心你一个人孤零零 |
[03:54] | – in that big house. – I’ll be fine. | -在那个大房子里 -我没事 |
[03:56] | What if there’s a tornado? | 万一来龙卷风了呢 |
[03:58] | Did Meemaw ever show you where her hidey hole is? | 姥姥有带你看过家里的避风洞吗 |
[04:00] | – Georgie, I’m really busy right now. – Sorry. | – 小乔治 我现在真的没空 – 抱歉 |
[04:02] | I’ll swing by Meemaw’s later, maybe bring some takeout. | 我晚点再去姥姥家找你 顺便带点外卖过去 |
[04:05] | Don’t bother. They send me home with plenty of food. | 不必了 店里每次都给我打包一堆 |
[04:07] | Great. Score me a patty melt, would you? | 太好啦 帮我弄一份美乃滋肉饼三明治吧 |
[04:09] | – I won’t. – I’m gonna go now. | -你做梦 -我不打扰你啦 |
[04:12] | – What are you doing? – Kissing our baby. | -你干嘛呢 -亲我们的宝宝啊 |
[04:15] | You want one, too? | 你也想要一个啵啵吗 |
[04:16] | No. | 不要 |
[04:17] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:21] | I’m home. | 我回来啦 |
[04:25] | Anybody here? | 家里有人吗 |
[04:27] | – Missy? – Yeah. | -米希吗 -对 |
[04:29] | You’re home early. | 你回来早啦 |
[04:31] | It’s 7:00. | 都七点了好吗 |
[04:32] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[04:34] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:38] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[04:41] | I’m here. | 我也在 |
[04:45] | We were both just real tired. | 我们今天太困了 |
[04:46] | Please stop talking. | 拜托别再继续讲话了 |
[04:57] | What on earth is going on? | 到底是在搞什么鬼 |
[05:01] | Aah! No skateboarding in the hallway. | 走廊不允许溜滑板 |
[05:06] | This childishness cannot be allowed to continue. | 这种幼稚行径不应该继续下去 |
[05:10] | Hello. I need to tattle. | 打扰了 我想来告状 |
[05:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:16] | Is your room on fire? | 你房间失火了吗 |
[05:18] | No. | 没有啊 |
[05:19] | But I see smoke. | 但我看到里面在冒烟啊 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | You need to know there’s people skateboarding | 我想通报有人在走廊溜滑板 |
[05:24] | and playing loud music in the hallways. | 还有人在放超大声的音乐 |
[05:27] | What do you want me to do about it? | 那你希望我做什么呢 |
[05:28] | You’re the resident advisor. | 你是宿舍的宿管 |
[05:29] | It’s your job to enforce the rules. | 你得负责让别人守规矩啊 |
[05:32] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上就去办 |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | The system works. | 监管系统一切正常 |
[05:46] | Oh, I’m gonna be so cranky tomorrow. | 我明天脾气绝对要人命 |
[05:54] | So, how’d you hear about these poker machines? | 所以你是从哪听说有赌博机卖的呢 |
[05:56] | I know a guy. | 我有认识人 |
[05:58] | What kind of guy? | 什么样的人啊 |
[05:59] | A guy who knows a guy. | 一个认识其他人的人 |
[06:02] | Well, what do you know about that guy? | 那你对那个人有什么样的了解呢 |
[06:04] | He owned a riverboat casino. | 他曾拥有一艘赌船 |
[06:06] | He owned? | 曾拥有吗 |
[06:07] | He might be dead. | 他有可能已经不在人世 |
[06:09] | Dead? | 死了吗 |
[06:10] | He might not be. | 也可能还没啊 |
[06:11] | They never found the body. | 一直都没有找到他的尸体 |
[06:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:15] | – Exciting, huh? – No. It’s upsetting. | -很刺激对吧 -是很闹心 |
[06:18] | Oh, now, come on. | 不要这样好吗 |
[06:19] | You’ve been in the sporting goods business long enough. | 你在体育用品界也那么多年了 |
[06:21] | Haven’t you ever sold a bunch of shoulder pads | 难道你就没有过贩卖过从货车后面 |
[06:23] | that fell off the back of a truck? | 掉到路边的护肩吗 |
[06:24] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[06:26] | I buy ’em from a reputable company named Tuffy. | 我都是跟商誉好的品牌进货 |
[06:29] | Boring. | 你真无聊 |
[06:40] | I smell your shampoo. | 我闻到您的洗发精味了 |
[06:41] | Aw, damn it. | 靠 |
[06:44] | How long have you been sitting out there? | 你在这里坐多久啦 |
[06:45] | – All night. – And why? | -整晚 -为什么呢 |
[06:49] | Are you familiar with Arkham Asylum from the Batmancomics? | 你听过蝙蝠侠漫画里的阿卡姆吗 |
[06:51] | – No. – Well, it’s a madhouse, | -没有 -那是一家疯人院 |
[06:53] | as is my dormitory after the sun goes down. | 我宿舍在太阳下山过后也是如此 |
[06:55] | Sheldon, I am the president of this university. | 谢尔顿 我是大学的校长 |
[06:57] | I don’t handle noise complaints. | 我不处理噪音这种小事 |
[06:58] | That’s why there’s a resident advisor. | 所以我们才设置了宿管啊 |
[07:01] | – Oh, I went to him.- And? | -我去找过他啊 -然后呢 |
[07:03] | You saw me sleeping on the bench like a hobo. | 你也看到我像流浪汉睡在椅子上了 |
[07:04] | – What do you think? – Can’t you just– | -你说呢 -你就不能… |
[07:06] | I don’t know– chalk this up as part of the college experience? | 你难道就不能… 把这当做大学经历的一部分吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah, the clown college experience. | 如果我读的是小丑大学的话就行 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry. I’m cranky. | 失礼了 我心情很差 |
[07:14] | I’ve compiled a list of reasons | 我写下了一串 |
[07:15] | why I should be appointed the dormitory R.A. | 我为什么应该被指派为宿管的理由 |
[07:18] | – Number one… – Fine. You’re the R.A. | – 理由一 -行 宿管给你当 |
[07:21] | Okay. “Number one: I love rules– | 好的 “理由一 我喜欢规矩 |
[07:23] | Creating them, following them, | 无论是定规矩 遵守规矩 |
[07:24] | and most fun of all, enforcing them.” | 还是最有趣的执法” |
[07:26] | You’re the R.A., Sheldon. | 你就是宿管 谢尔顿 |
[07:27] | Excellent. “Number two– punishment | 太好了 “理由二 惩罚 |
[07:29] | for rule infractions must be both fair and merciless.” | 不守规矩的人必须做到公平与无讲情面” |
[07:39] | Eggs and pancakes. | 鸡蛋与松饼 |
[07:41] | That’s what a lumberjack gets for chopping all that wood. | 耕了一整晚田的牛就值得吃点好的 |
[07:45] | I’ll be Paul Bunyan, | 如果我是猛牛 |
[07:46] | you can be my babe, the blue fox. | 你就是我耕不坏的良田 |
[07:49] | George. | 乔治你坏死了 |
[07:52] | Ugh. Still? | 还在腻腻歪歪呢 |
[07:54] | Morning, honey. | 早安啊 宝贝 |
[07:55] | What is happening with you two? | 你们两个这是怎么了 |
[07:57] | What do you mean? | 你这问题是什么意思 |
[07:58] | Is one of you dying? | 你们有人生病要去世了吗 |
[08:00] | No one’s dying. | 没有人要过世 |
[08:01] | Sometimes, married people kiss. | 有时候已婚夫妇也是可以亲亲的啊 |
[08:03] | On TV maybe, not here. | 电视上有戏 我们家没门 |
[08:05] | Well, young lady, how do you think you came into this world? | 小姑娘 你觉得你是怎么诞生到这世上的呢 |
[08:09] | Okay, you’re freaking me out. | 够了 我要被恶心死了 |
[08:14] | Here you go, as advertised. | 都在这里啦 童叟无欺 |
[08:21] | All right. Those look good. | 好的 货看起来很不错啊 |
[08:24] | Wait. Hold on. How do we know they work? | 不用着急 我们怎么知道都还好用呢 |
[08:27] | What kind of operation you think I’m running here? | 你觉得我是哪种商人啊 |
[08:30] | Well, I don’t know. The word “sketchy” comes to mind. | 不知道啊 比如”不良”之类的 |
[08:33] | Be cool. | 好好说话 |
[08:35] | Uh, you mind if we plug a couple in? | 不介意我们插上电试几台吧 |
[08:37] | Mind if you show me the money? | 不介意先让我看看钱吧 |
[08:39] | Sure. Turn around. | 没问题 头转过去 |
[08:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:42] | You want the money or not? | 你还想不想要钱了 |
[08:46] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 你赶紧 |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:01] | 20 grand. | 两万 |
[09:04] | Light ’em up. | 插电让我看看 |
[09:14] | That’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过最性感的画面了 |
[09:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:19] | Well, I just took my pants off. | 可我才刚脱裤子秀大雕欸 |
[09:22] | Attention, residents of Bower Hall. | 鲍尔宿舍的各位住宿生请注意 |
[09:24] | My name is Sheldon Cooper, and I’m your new R.A. | 我叫谢尔顿·库珀 是你们的新宿管 |
[09:26] | The age of chaos is over. | 动乱时代结束了 |
[09:28] | I repeat, the age of chaos is over. | 我再说一遍 动乱时代结束了 |
[09:31] | Please take a moment | 请你们花些时间 |
[09:31] | to familiarize yourself with the dormitory rules | 熟悉下贴在布告栏的 |
[09:34] | posted on the bulletin board. | 宿舍规矩 |
[09:35] | Ignorance of these rules is no excuse, and violators will be… | 没有任何借口能无视这些规矩 违反者将被… |
[09:44] | New rule. Unauthorized use of my bullhorn is forbidden. | 新规矩 不准擅自使用我的扩音器 |
[09:46] | – I repeat. Unauthorized… – Shut up. | -我再说一遍… -你丫闭嘴 |
[09:52] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:54] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你在家啊 |
[09:56] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:57] | Check it out. I got this video about childbirth. | 你看 我租了介绍分娩的影片 |
[10:00] | I thought we could watch it tonight. | 我们今晚可以一起看 |
[10:01] | That sounds awful. | 听起来也太可怕了 |
[10:03] | Well, it does say “Contains graphic images” | 外盒上的确写着 |
[10:05] | right there on the box. | “含有血腥画面” |
[10:07] | Maybe some other time, Georgie. | 改天再看吧 小乔治 |
[10:08] | No worries. I also picked up Look Who’s Talking, | 没事 我还租了《飞跃童真》 |
[10:11] | which is just about a baby who says stuff. | 主角是个会说话的宝宝 内容很温和 |
[10:14] | If you’re trying to make this, like, a date night | 如果你是想把今晚营造成约会 |
[10:16] | or something, it’s not happening. | 那你想多了 |
[10:17] | Oh, who said anything about a date? | 谁说要约会了 |
[10:19] | It’s just us having dinner and watching a movie. | 不过是你我二人共进晚餐后再看部电影 |
[10:22] | Last time we did that I wound up pregnant. | 我们上次做完这套流程后我就怀孕了 |
[10:25] | Mm, that was a good date. | 那次约会太爽了 |
[10:27] | Well, that’s not happening tonight. | 你今晚绝不会有机会”爽” |
[10:29] | I get it. Nothing romantic. | 我懂 不涉及情爱嘛 |
[10:30] | Just two future parents watching the miracle of childbirth | 就是两个准父母一起看分娩的奇迹 |
[10:33] | or a movie that got two thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert. | 或是一部影评家西斯科和伊伯特赞不绝口的电影 |
[10:37] | And not only that. | 不只这样 |
[10:38] | Then someone defaced my rule sheet | 接着还有人在我的规矩表上 |
[10:39] | with a drawing of testicles. | 乱涂乱画睾丸 |
[10:42] | Well, that is so immature. | 这举动太幼稚了 |
[10:45] | I agree. Simply naming me dorm R.A. isn’t enough to command respect. | 我同意 光任命我为宿管不足以博得众人的尊重 |
[10:48] | I need a physical symbol of my authority, | 我需要一个实物来象征我的权威 |
[10:50] | like the way a king had a scepter. | 就像国王的节杖一样 |
[10:52] | So, you want a scepter? | 所以你想要一把节杖 |
[10:54] | No, that could be used against me. | 不行 那反而会被用来对付我 |
[10:56] | Ooh, how about a badge? | 要不弄个徽章怎么样 |
[10:57] | I’d be like a Texas Ranger | 我会像德州骑警一样 |
[10:58] | who patrols the halls of a dormitory. | 巡视宿舍走廊 |
[11:00] | Well, these all just such terrific ideas but, | 这些主意都很棒 |
[11:03] | um, how about an official letter from my desk | 不过你看由我办公室发布一封亲笔信 |
[11:06] | with a handwritten note attesting to your position? | 来证明你的地位怎么样 |
[11:10] | All right. “To the students of Bower Hall.” | 来 “致鲍尔宿舍的全体学生” |
[11:14] | That’s your handwriting? | 你的字迹就这水平啊 |
[11:17] | “This document | “本公文 |
[11:18] | bestows on Sheldon Cooper all the powers | 赋予谢尔顿·库珀 |
[11:22] | and privileges of resident advisor.” | 宿管的一切权力与特权” |
[11:25] | “Bestows.” I like it. | “赋予” 我喜欢这词 |
[11:29] | Sloppy, but I like it. | 字有点潦草 但我喜欢 |
[11:32] | ♪ I can see a new horizon ♪ | ♪ 我能看见新天地 ♪ |
[11:34] | ♪ Realize♪ | ♪ 意识到 ♪ |
[11:35] | ♪ That will keep me realizin’ ♪ | ♪ 那让我一直意识到 ♪ |
[11:37] | ♪ You’re the biggest part of me… ♪ | ♪ 你是我生命中最重要的人 ♪ |
[11:41] | Nope. | 没眼看 |
[11:42] | ♪ Need your lovin’ here beside… ♪ | ♪ 请陪在我身边 一直爱我… ♪ |
[11:45] | Well, I got to tell you, | 不得不说 |
[11:46] | – that was pretty exciting. – Mm. I told you. | -刚才好刺激 -我早跟你说了 |
[11:48] | For a while there, I felt like Bonnie and Clyde, | 有一瞬间 我觉得我们是雌雄大盗 |
[11:51] | without all the murder and mayhem. | 只是少了那些谋杀和骚乱 |
[11:53] | Well, the night’s still young. | 夜尚未央 说不好哦 |
[11:57] | So at the risk of sounding more like Bonnie than Clyde, uh, | 接下来这句可能更像是雌大盗会问的问题 |
[12:01] | where do we stand in our relationship? | 我们现在算什么关系 |
[12:03] | You’re the one who broke up with me. | 是你甩了我 记得吗 |
[12:05] | Oh, maybe I’ve rethought the situation. | 可能我重新思考过现状 |
[12:09] | So you were wrong. | 这么说你当初做错了 |
[12:11] | I don’t believe there’s any right or wrong here. | 这事不存在什么对或错吧 |
[12:14] | Say it. Say you were wrong. | 说出来 说你做错了 |
[12:19] | I do regret it. | 我确实后悔了 |
[12:20] | Because… you were… | 因为…你… |
[12:23] | wrong. | 做错了 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:28] | So what do you say– you want to give it another chance? | 你意下如何 想再给彼此一次机会吗 |
[12:31] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[12:32] | Just give me a straight answer. | 能不能给我一句痛快话 |
[12:33] | I’m a big boy. I can take it. | 我是大人了 我能扛得住 |
[12:35] | I think we’re being followed. | 我们好像被跟踪了 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:39] | No. | 不会吧 |
[12:40] | The pickup truck? | 那辆皮卡吗 |
[12:42] | The orange Pinto. | 是那辆橙色福特斑马 |
[12:44] | I saw it when we gassed up. | 我在加油时看见过它 |
[12:45] | It’s been two cars back ever since. | 之后它一直隔着一辆车跟着我们 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna speed up and see what happens. | 我准备加速 看看会怎么样 |
[12:51] | We’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[12:53] | Are you still excited? | 你还兴奋吗 |
[12:54] | No, I’m upset. | 不 我闹心死了 |
[12:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:57] | Then we’re on the same page. | 那我们就达成共识了 |
[13:06] | Open up. It’s the R.A. | 开门 我是宿管 |
[13:10] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[13:10] | It’s quiet hours. You have to turn the music off. | 现在不得喧哗 你得把音乐关掉 |
[13:13] | – Says who? – Me, the R.A. | -谁说的 -本宿管说的 |
[13:14] | You probably didn’t hear me over the music. | 你刚才可能因为音乐太响 没听见我说话 |
[13:17] | Maybe this will convince you. | 也许这能使你信服 |
[13:21] | Her cursive is maybe questionable, | 她的手写体可能值得怀疑 |
[13:22] | but trust me, my authority is not. | 但相信我 我的权威绝对不容质疑 |
[13:30] | Joke’s on you. I have Scotch tape. | 闹笑话的是你 我有透明胶带 |
[13:35] | I don’t see him anywhere. Do you? | 我没看见他的踪影 你呢 |
[13:37] | – Nope. – Oh, man. | -没看见 -老天 |
[13:39] | Well, now that that’s over, | 现在这一切结束了 |
[13:40] | I’m starting to feel the excitement again. | 我又开始觉得兴奋了 |
[13:43] | Crazy, right? I think that’s the way danger works. | 很疯狂对吧 我想危险就是会带来刺激感 |
[13:46] | Oh, it’s like a rollercoaster. | 就像坐过山车 |
[13:48] | Well, | 二位 |
[13:50] | ain’t this a coincidence. | 太巧了吧 |
[13:52] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[13:57] | – What’s up? – Mom and Dad are being weird. | -什么事 -爸爸妈妈很古怪 |
[13:59] | Can I hang out here? | 我能待在你这吗 |
[14:00] | Actually, ain’t a good time. | 其实现在不太方便 |
[14:02] | Come on in, Missy. | 快进来 米希 |
[14:06] | Dang it. | 美梦破灭了 |
[14:06] | Sucker. | 奶嘴 |
[14:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:09] | Ooh, Look Who’s Talking. | 是《飞跃童真》啊 |
[14:10] | – Classic. – Hey, did you know | -经典之作 -你知不知道 |
[14:12] | the baby is the guy from Die Hard? | 给宝宝配音的就是《虎胆龙威》的布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[14:15] | – No. – Yeah. | -不知道 -是真的 |
[14:17] | He can do everything. | 他无所不能 |
[14:18] | I was sitting there. | 我刚才坐在那 |
[14:19] | Yeah, well, now you’re not. | 现在你得坐别处了 |
[14:21] | I’m being nothing but nice here. | 我对你无微不至 |
[14:22] | I don’t know why you got to give me a hard time. | 我不明白你为什么非要跟我过不去 |
[14:24] | Why? I’ll tell you why. | 为什么 我告诉你为什么 |
[14:26] | You ruined my life. Is that enough “why” for you? | 你毁了我的人生 这理由够了吗 |
[14:29] | Hey, you weren’t so innocent. | 别说得你好像多无辜一样 |
[14:30] | If I recall, you provided alcohol to a minor– me. | 我没记错的话 你给未成年人 也就是我喝酒 |
[14:33] | That’s illegal. | 这是犯法的 |
[14:34] | – You lied about your age. – You lied first. | -你隐瞒了真实年龄 -你先隐瞒的 |
[14:36] | Okay, you know what? Let’s not do this in front of your sister. | 我们还是别在你妹妹面前吵了 |
[14:39] | It actually feels normal. Keep going. | 我倒觉得这熟悉的场景让我安心 你们继续吵 |
[14:41] | And let’s not forget, I only lied ’cause you’re hot. | 别忘了 我说谎是因为你很辣 |
[14:44] | Oh, my God. | 救命啊 |
[14:45] | We don’t need to watch a movie about a talking baby. | 我们不用看主角宝宝会说话的电影了 |
[14:47] | You’re right here. | 眼前就有一个逼逼不停的巨婴 |
[14:50] | Ooh, lock the door, lock the door. | 别忘了锁门 快点 |
[14:52] | – No one’s home. – Just in case. | -又没人在家 -以防万一嘛 |
[15:00] | I have a wild and crazy idea. | 我想玩点狂野的 |
[15:04] | I like where this is headed. | 我喜欢这个开头 |
[15:06] | Let’s make a baby. | 我们来造人吧 |
[15:09] | You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[15:11] | I don’t know. It might be fun to start over. | 我说不好 从头来过可能会很好玩啊 |
[15:15] | Fun? What house you been living in? | 好玩 这屋子里发生过的鸡飞狗跳你都忘了吗 |
[15:17] | I’m serious. We’ve been getting along so great, | 我是认真的 我们最近水乳交融 |
[15:22] | and I have all this extra time on my hands. | 我又有那么多空闲时间 |
[15:24] | Uh, let’s take advantage. | 不如就好好利用吧 |
[15:26] | Your son’s about to have a baby. You can take care of that one. | 你儿子马上要有宝宝了 你照顾那个就行 |
[15:29] | No, my mother called dibs. | 不行 我妈抢先预订了照顾权 |
[15:31] | Your mother’s a million years old. | 你妈都有一万岁老了 |
[15:32] | You think she’s gonna be changing diapers | 你觉得她能半夜爬起来 |
[15:34] | in the middle of the night? | 换尿片吗 |
[15:36] | I’ll tell you what your problem is. | 我来告诉你 你哪根筋不对 |
[15:37] | you got kicked out of your church, | 你被踢出教会 |
[15:39] | your-your kids are grown up, | 孩子也长大了 |
[15:40] | you’re feeling sorry for yourself, and, | 你自怨自艾 |
[15:42] | yeah, you think a baby’ll solve the problem. | 觉得一个宝宝就能解决这些问题 |
[15:47] | Well? Say something. | 怎么样 说话啊 |
[15:50] | You make me so mad. | 你让我超级火大 |
[15:54] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:55] | We can still do it mad. | 我们还是可以一炮泯恩仇啊 |
[15:59] | So what do you want, uh… | 你想吃点什么 那个… |
[16:02] | – Dennis. – Right. | -丹尼斯 -对对 |
[16:05] | Dennis. Tough name. | 丹尼斯 这名字很彪悍 |
[16:07] | So what do you want… Dennis? | 你想吃点什么 丹尼斯 |
[16:11] | Couldn’t help noticing you got Texas plates on that truck. | 我不禁注意到你们的卡车挂着德州车牌 |
[16:15] | Operating poker machines ain’t legal in Texas. | 在德州开赌博机店是违法的 |
[16:19] | So what are you, a cop? | 怎么 你是条子吗 |
[16:20] | No, no, I’m just a guy who might call the cops, you know, | 不是 我只是可能会报警的人 |
[16:24] | if we don’t come to an arrangement. | 如果我们不达成某种协议 |
[16:27] | Can I take your order? | 要点单吗 |
[16:29] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | You know, I got a hankering for chicken fried steak. | 我好想吃炸鸡式牛排 |
[16:32] | Gravy on top, but only if it’s cream gravy. | 表面淋上肉汁 但必须得是奶油肉汁哦 |
[16:35] | And the mashed potatoes with more cream and gravy on top. | 来份土豆泥 淋上更多的奶油和肉汁 |
[16:39] | And, uh, ice tea when you can. | 再来杯冰茶 |
[16:43] | No gravy on that. | 这就不用淋肉汁了 |
[16:46] | And how about for you two? | 你们二位呢 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna use your restroom. | 我需要借用下洗手间 |
[16:51] | He knows what I like. | 他知道我喜欢吃什么 |
[16:53] | – You’re leaving? – Uh-huh. | -你要走了 -是啊 |
[16:56] | I got to tinkle. | 我要尿尿 |
[17:02] | I guess I’ll have the waffles, | 我点一份华夫饼吧 |
[17:04] | and the lady will have, um… | 给那位女士来份… |
[17:09] | …also waffles. | 也来份华夫饼吧 |
[17:14] | So, what do you think? | 刚才的事你怎么说 |
[17:16] | Well, Dennis, I’m not the guy to talk to. | 丹尼斯 这轮不到我做主 |
[17:17] | Uh, why don’t we wait for the boss to finish tinkling? | 不如等老大尿完再说吧 |
[17:25] | But I do got to tell you, this is my first shakedown. | 但我得告诉你 这是我第一次遭人勒索 |
[17:28] | Don’t think of it like that. | 别这么想 |
[17:30] | It’s just a business arrangement. | 这只是生意交易 |
[17:32] | Well, I’ve been a businessman for 38 years, | 我做生意38年了 |
[17:34] | and I don’t think I’ve ever been threatened before. | 以前从来没被人威胁过 |
[17:37] | What kind of business you in? | 你做哪一行 |
[17:42] | – Hello? – Huh? | -在听吗 -什么 |
[17:44] | What kind of business you in? | 你做哪一行 |
[17:50] | Groomer. | 美容师 |
[17:52] | Dog groomer, yeah. | 狗狗美容师 |
[17:54] | Cats if you make me, but I pretty much love the doggies. | 勉强也可以帮猫美容 但我偏爱狗狗 |
[17:59] | You ever do birds? | 你给鸟做过美容吗 |
[18:00] | No. Mm-hmm. Birds got feathers, | 没有 鸟有羽毛 |
[18:03] | and they’re… they’re self-grooming, pretty much. | 基本上自己就能梳理好 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I always thought cats were self-grooming. | 我一直以为猫猫会帮自己梳理毛 |
[18:09] | Well, people think that, but, no. No, you got to… | 很多人有这种误解 |
[18:12] | You got to dip a cat once in a while. | 其实偶尔还是要帮猫咪洗澡 |
[18:16] | Well, okay then. | 好了 |
[18:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:20] | Dennis, I am really sorry about this. | 丹尼斯 我对这事感到很抱歉 |
[18:35] | May I help you? | 请问有什么事 |
[18:36] | There’s no hot water. | 没热水了 |
[18:38] | There is for rule followers. | 遵守舍规的人才有热水 |
[18:39] | You can’t just turn off the hot water. | 你不能擅自把热水关掉 |
[18:41] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -就是啊 -你没权这么做 |
[18:42] | If you want the benefits of civilization, | 如果你们想享有文明社会的待遇 |
[18:43] | you have to behave in a civilized manner. | 就必须做个文明人 |
[18:45] | The decision is yours. | 你们自己决定 |
[18:48] | I don’t need a pen and paper to take names. | 我不需要纸笔也能记住捣乱者的名字 |
[18:51] | You. What’s your name? | 你 你叫什么 |
[18:53] | You know I’ll find out and there will be consequences. | 我会查出来的 到时后果很严重 |
[18:55] | Hey, what are you… | 你干什… |