时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What’s all this? | 弄这些是在干嘛 |
[00:08] | I thought that we could have a new family tradition: | 我是想我们家可以有个新的家庭传统 |
[00:12] | Pancake Sundays. | 松饼星期天 |
[00:13] | I got all the fixings. | 我准备了各种配料 |
[00:14] | You can pick what you want. | 你可以按个人口味挑选 |
[00:15] | We got chocolate chips, blueberries. | 有巧克力碎 蓝莓 |
[00:17] | I wish I’d known, honey. | 亲爱的 我太晚知道有这安排了 |
[00:19] | I made an early tee time with Wayne. | 我跟韦恩约好去打高尔夫 |
[00:20] | What? Well, wouldn’t you rather spend the day with your family? | 什么 你难道不想跟家人们一起共度周日吗 |
[00:25] | Of course. | 当然想啊 |
[00:27] | He’s going through a divorce, you know. | 可是他离婚还没走出来嘛 |
[00:29] | He needs this. | 他需要人陪伴 |
[00:31] | I guess, sure. | 好吧好吧 |
[00:32] | How about this? I’ll take some bacon for the road. | 这样吧 我打包一点培根路上吃 |
[00:35] | Why don’t you bring some for Wayne, too? | 你要不要干脆也给韦恩带一点 |
[00:37] | Good idea. | 好主意呢 |
[00:38] | Can I take the plate? | 我能直接拿整盘吗 |
[00:39] | Go ahead. | 拿吧拿吧 |
[00:42] | Hey, Missy, you awake? | 米希 你起床了吗 |
[00:45] | It’s Pancake Sunday. | 今天是松饼星期日 |
[00:48] | What’s that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[00:49] | Well, it’s a fun new thing I thought we could– | 我想说大家可以一起享受这有趣的… |
[00:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[00:53] | I told you. Six Flags with Jamie’s family. | 跟你说过 周末跟杰米家一起去六旗主题乐园玩 |
[00:55] | Oh. Well, I could make you pancakes first. | 没事 我可以先给你做点松饼吃 |
[00:59] | Pancakes and roller coasters? | 吃完松饼坐过山车 |
[01:01] | Do you want me to barf? | 你是想我吐 还是想我吐呢 |
[01:03] | Well, no. | 当然没有这意思 |
[01:04] | What’s all this about pancakes? | 是在嚷嚷什么松饼啊 |
[01:06] | Oh, it’s Pancake Sunday. | 今天是松饼星期日 |
[01:08] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:10] | Since when is it Pancake Sunday? | 什么时候开始变成松饼星期日了 |
[01:12] | Since today. | 从今天开始 |
[01:13] | No, it’s not. It’s Kellogg’s Bran Buds Sunday, | 才不是 今天是家乐氏杂粮谷物周日 |
[01:15] | like it’s been for the past three years. | 就像过去三年的每个周日一样 |
[01:17] | Well, I thought it would be fun. | 我觉得改变一下会很好玩嘛 |
[01:18] | I’ll-I’ll make you any kind of pancake you want. | 我可以做任何你想吃的口味的松饼 |
[01:20] | On Bran Buds Sunday? | 在杂粮谷物周日的这天吗 |
[01:23] | Fine. I’ll put Bran Buds in the pancakes. | 行 我放一点杂粮谷物进松饼里 |
[01:26] | That could work. | 或许能行 |
[01:30] | It doesn’t work. | 行不通 |
[01:32] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:35] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[01:59] | Do you have a recommendation? | 能帮我推荐一下吗 |
[02:01] | Well, you can never go wrong with John Candy. | 选约翰·坎迪的电影永远不会有问题 |
[02:03] | But, and this is just one man’s opinion, | 但这只是我个人的看法 |
[02:05] | Pauly Shore is a comedy god. | 保利·肖尔也是喜剧之王 |
[02:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:08] | You may pee your pants. | 搞不好会让你笑尿 |
[02:09] | And if you do, | 如果你真尿了 |
[02:10] | there’s a Laundromat right next door. | 隔壁有一家洗衣店 |
[02:12] | Well, I will watch this and let you know. | 好吧 我看完再跟你说说感想 |
[02:15] | Sounds good. | 可以啊 |
[02:20] | Did you find everything okay? | 一切都还顺利吧 |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah. He’s really helpful. | 是啊 他帮了很大的忙 |
[02:24] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[02:30] | Okay, thank you. Come again. | 谢谢惠顾 欢迎下次再来 |
[02:32] | I will. | 会的 |
[02:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:35] | See ya. | 再见 |
[02:39] | Wow, what? | 哇什么 |
[02:40] | She was totally hitting on you. | 她刚才在泡你耶 |
[02:42] | All she did was rent a movie. | 人家只是租了部电影罢了 |
[02:43] | And then she laughed and she touched your arm. | 然后她对你笑了还摸了你手臂 |
[02:46] | That’s textbook flirting. | 这不就是标准的调情吗 |
[02:48] | I’m sorry, I-I wasn’t trying to. | 抱歉啊 我没那个意思 |
[02:49] | Georgie, it’s fine. You can flirt with other girls. | 小乔治 没关系啊 你可以跟别的女生调情 |
[02:52] | It doesn’t feel like I should. | 但感觉我不应该这么做啊 |
[02:54] | Well, we’re not a couple. | 我们又不是一对 |
[02:56] | I know, but we’re having a baby together. That ain’t nothing. | 我知道啊 可是我们要有宝宝了 这不是小事吧 |
[03:00] | All I’m saying is, you’re not tied down. | 我的意思是你是自由的 |
[03:02] | Don’t I get a vote in that? | 难道我自己没有投票权吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah, you get a vote. | 有啊 你有一票 |
[03:05] | But we get two votes. You’re not tied down. | 但我们有两票 你是自由的 |
[03:11] | Oh. I didn’t realize my mom had company. | 我不知道我妈妈来了客人 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是啦 |
[03:15] | Uh, do I have to pretend I didn’t spend the night here, or…? | 我需要假装我昨晚不是在这过夜的吗 |
[03:20] | I don’t know how this works. | 我不知道你们的规矩 |
[03:22] | It’s fine, uh… | 没事的 |
[03:24] | you could’ve said nothing, but now I know. | 你本来不用说的 但现在我被迫知情了 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:29] | What’s with the pancakes? | 这松饼是怎么回事 |
[03:30] | Oh, I made extra, so I was just bringing ’em by. | 我多做了一些 所以拿过来给她 |
[03:33] | Who’s at the door? | 是谁来了 |
[03:35] | It’s Mary! | 是玛丽 |
[03:36] | She knows I slept with you. | 她知道我跟你睡了 |
[03:38] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[03:42] | – I brought pancakes. – Why? | -我给你带了松饼 -为什么啊 |
[03:45] | Well, I made ’em for the fam– thank you– | 我给全家人做了 谢谢 |
[03:47] | made ’em for the family, | 我给全家人做了 |
[03:49] | and everyone was busy this morning, | 但是大家今早都很忙 |
[03:51] | so here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[03:53] | So what are y’all up to today? | 你们今天有什么安排呢 |
[03:55] | I was trying to convince your mom to go fishing with me. | 我本来在劝你妈跟我去钓鱼 |
[03:58] | Oh, fishing, that could be fun. | 钓鱼吗 可能会很有意思啊 |
[04:00] | I ain’t going fishing. | 我才不要去钓鱼 |
[04:02] | I’d go to a flea market. | 我倒想去逛跳蚤市场 |
[04:03] | Oh, I do love a flea market. | 我爱跳蚤市场 |
[04:06] | I don’t want to buy some dead guy’s pants. | 我才不要买某个死老头的裤子呢 |
[04:08] | Oh, the outlet malls are still having their holiday sales. | 名牌折扣商场的假日优惠还没结束呢 |
[04:12] | I’d rather die and have you sell my pants at the flea market. | 我宁愿死掉 让你去跳蚤市场卖掉我的裤子 |
[04:15] | Well, I’m sure we can come up with something else. | 我们肯定可以一起想出个主意的 |
[04:17] | Well, hang on. | 等等 |
[04:18] | When did we become a threesome? | 我们什么时候变成三人组了 |
[04:21] | You don’t want to hang out with me? | 你们不想跟我一起玩吗 |
[04:22] | Well, I do, but he’s not crazy about you. | 我愿意啊 可是他没有多喜欢你 |
[04:25] | Well, that’s not true. | 才没有 你别瞎说 |
[04:27] | Well, then, it looks like you got a fishing buddy. | 那看来你找到钓鱼的伴啦 |
[04:29] | I don’t really want to go fishing. | 我并没有那么想去钓鱼 |
[04:34] | Boy, that was a close one. | 还好她不想去 躲过一劫 |
[04:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:47] | Are you mad at me? | 你在不爽我吗 |
[04:50] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我干嘛对你不爽 |
[04:52] | Is this about that girl? | 是在不爽那个女生的事吗 |
[04:53] | Why do you want me to date someone else so bad? | 你干嘛那么想要我去跟别人约会 |
[04:56] | I didn’t say I wanted you to. I said it was okay. | 我没有说我想你去啊 我只是说你可以去 |
[04:59] | Well, it seems like you want me to. | 感觉就是你想要我去啊 |
[05:02] | I just want you to live your life. | 我只是想让你有自己的人生 |
[05:04] | Then why’d you sleep with me again? | 那你干嘛又跟我睡 |
[05:05] | It was one time. | 就睡了那么一次 |
[05:07] | It was more than one time. | 不止一次好吗 |
[05:09] | It was one night, and it was a mistake. | 就一晚 而且那就是一场错误 |
[05:12] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:13] | Then maybe I should go out with that girl. | 那或许我该去跟那女生约会 |
[05:15] | Maybe you should. | 去啊 |
[05:17] | Fine. And maybe you should go out with someone, too. | 好啊 那你干脆也去跟别人交往吧 |
[05:19] | Right, because there’s nothing men want more | 对对对 因为正被宝宝压迫膀胱的女人 |
[05:21] | than a girl with a baby pushing against her bladder. | 在市面上可是超级抢手的呢 |
[05:24] | You want me to pull over at that Wendy’s? | 要不要我在那间快餐店停一下 |
[05:25] | – Their restroom’s pretty nice. – Yes, I do. | -它家的厕所挺干净 -要 |
[05:31] | Hello. | 我回来啦 |
[05:32] | Hey, you’re home. | 你回来啦 |
[05:33] | How was golf? | 高尔夫打得怎么样 |
[05:34] | Fun. Wayne hit a duck. | 好玩 韦恩打中了一只鸭子 |
[05:37] | Yeah, maybe you had to be there. | 可能你得在场才会觉得有趣 |
[05:39] | Kids home? | 孩子们在家吗 |
[05:40] | Nope. Just me. All by myself. | 没有 就我自己一个人 孤苦伶仃 |
[05:44] | Hey, sounds nice. | 听起来很不错啊 |
[05:45] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[05:47] | Actually… | 其实… |
[05:50] | without church, | 不去教会之后 |
[05:51] | Sundays are feeling kind of empty. | 周日感觉有点空虚 |
[05:53] | Aw. Hey, next Sunday we’ll do something. | 我们下周日一起做点什么 |
[05:56] | It’s not just Sundays. | 其实不只周日 |
[05:58] | I had Bible study, prayer group. | 还有读经班 祷告小组那些时间 |
[06:02] | I had a whole community. | 本来是有一整个社群陪伴的 |
[06:03] | So, find a new one. You just got to get involved. | 找个新社群嘛 加入之后就好了 |
[06:06] | You know, make some friends. | 去认识一些新朋友 |
[06:08] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得好像很容易 |
[06:10] | Oh, come on. Sheldon has got school friends. | 拜托 连谢尔顿都可以在学校里交到朋友 |
[06:11] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难啊 |
[06:20] | You were right. Hilarious. | 你说的是对的 超好笑 |
[06:23] | I wouldn’t steer you wrong. | 我怎么会给你乱推荐呢 |
[06:24] | You got any other recommendations? | 你还有其他推荐的吗 |
[06:29] | Well, there-there is a Mexican restaurant | 这条街街尾有一家墨西哥餐厅 |
[06:32] | down the street that’s pretty good. | 味道还蛮不错的 |
[06:34] | I do like Mexican food. | 我喜欢墨西哥菜 |
[06:35] | Hmm, we should go there sometime. | 我们有空可以一起去吃啊 |
[06:38] | I’m free tomorrow. | 我明天有空 |
[06:39] | Cool. It’s a date! | 很好 那就这么约啦 |
[06:42] | Sorry. That was a little loud. I’m just excited. | 抱歉刚才我有点大声 我太兴奋了 |
[06:45] | For our date! | 兴奋我们要约会 |
[06:53] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[06:56] | Well, they needed volunteers for the book fair, so here I am. | 学校书展需要志愿者嘛 所以我来了 |
[07:00] | – Hey, Missy. – Hi. | -你好啊 米希 -嗨 |
[07:02] | Who is that? He’s a cutie. | 那是谁啊 长得真不错 |
[07:04] | All right, come with me. | 你跟我过来 |
[07:07] | You need to leave. | 你得回去 |
[07:08] | – Why? – ‘Cause you’re embarrassing me. | -为什么 -因为你这样让我很糗 |
[07:11] | – Everyone knows you have a mother. – Please. | -大家都知道你有妈妈啊 -求你了 |
[07:15] | Fine, if you don’t want me here, I’ll go. | 行 你不想要我来 那我就走 |
[07:17] | I promise I’ll do anything you want this weekend. | 我保证这周末会陪你做任何你想做的事 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | Just not here or near anyone I know. | 但不可以是在这里 或在我认识的人面前 |
[07:24] | Can’t wait. | 真是迫不及待了呢 |
[07:25] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 再见 |
[07:30] | You said if I ever had a problem, | 你说过如果我有烦恼 |
[07:32] | I could come to you, right? | 我可以来找你谈的吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, of course. | 当然啦 |
[07:34] | Not to mention, you got all bent out of shape | 更别提当时我去找戴尔 |
[07:37] | when I asked Dale for advice instead of you. | 而没找你时 你耍的那性子了 |
[07:39] | I didn’t get all bent out of shape. | 我才没有耍性子 |
[07:41] | That ain’t what Dale said. | 戴尔可不是这么说的 |
[07:42] | You want my advice or what? | 你还想不想我给你建议了 |
[07:45] | So here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[07:46] | There was a cute girl flirting with me at the video store, | 有个很可爱的女生在录影带店跟我调情 |
[07:49] | and Mandy saw us. | 曼蒂看到了 |
[07:50] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[07:51] | And now Mandy’s mad at you. | 曼蒂现在对你很不爽 |
[07:53] | Actually I’m kind of mad at her. | 其实是我在不爽她 |
[07:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:56] | She told me I should ask her out. | 她说我应该约那女生出去 |
[07:59] | The cute girl? | 约那个妹子吗 |
[08:00] | I mean, I know Mandy and I ain’t together, | 我知道我现在跟曼蒂不是一对 |
[08:01] | but I thought I was wearing her down. | 但我还以为我有渐渐磨掉她的心防 |
[08:04] | You do have that effect on people. | 你确实很磨人 |
[08:06] | But now I’m supposed to go to dinner with Amber, | 但我现在要去跟安珀共进晚餐 |
[08:08] | that’s the new girl, | 就是那个新妹子 |
[08:10] | and Mandy says she’s okay with it, | 而曼蒂说她完全不在意 |
[08:11] | but I’m worried it’s a trap. | 但我很担心这是陷阱题 |
[08:14] | Right. | 明白 |
[08:15] | So what do I do? | 所以我该怎么做才好呢 |
[08:17] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[08:20] | All right, well, let’s break it down. | 我们来一步步分析 |
[08:21] | If you don’t go on the date, | 如果你不去约会 |
[08:24] | Mandy might be upset with you. | 曼蒂可能会不爽你 |
[08:25] | – Right. – But if you do go, | -对 -但如果你去了 |
[08:29] | you might feel guilty. | 你可能会觉得有罪恶感 |
[08:30] | Right, but if I don’t go, | 对 但如果我不去 |
[08:31] | the new girl’s gonna get stood up, and she’ll be mad. | 新妹子会被放鸽子 她可能会不爽 |
[08:34] | Georgie, you can’t live your life | 小乔治 如果你害怕 |
[08:35] | afraid that women are gonna get mad at you. | 女人会不爽你 那你的人生就过不下去了 |
[08:37] | It’s just what they’re born to do. | 那是她们与生俱来的本能 |
[08:40] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[08:41] | I’m not a woman. I’m mad at you right now. | 我不是女人 但我现在也不爽你了呢 |
[08:49] | You watching your Star Trek show? | 你在看你那个《星际旅行》吗 |
[08:51] | I am. | 对啊 |
[08:53] | Mind if I join? | 不介意我一起看吧 |
[08:54] | Not at all. But I must warn you, it’s addictive. | 完全不介意 但我得警告你 这有高度成瘾性 |
[09:04] | Is that one Mr. Spock? | 那个人是斯波克先生吗 |
[09:06] | No, there’s no Mr. Spock. | 不是 这部里没有斯波克先生 |
[09:07] | This is Deep Space Nine, not TOS. | 这是《深空九号》 不是《原初系列》 |
[09:09] | Sorry, I thought this was Star Trek. | 等等 我以为你在看《星际旅行》 |
[09:12] | It is Star Trek. It’s Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. | 是《星际旅行》 《星际旅行》的《深空九号》系列 |
[09:14] | And this is the first episode, so I’m trying to pay attention. | 这是第一集 我想认真看 |
[09:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:18] | Well, the answers to a lot of my questions may be somewhere | 我要找的许多答案 |
[09:20] | on the other side of that wormhole. | 也许就在虫洞的另一侧 |
[09:25] | Is that it? Is it over? | 就这样 结束了吗 |
[09:27] | Well, that’s just part one. There’s a whole other hour. | 这只是第一部分 后面还有一小时呢 |
[09:33] | So, is this your mom’s car? | 这是你妈的车吗 |
[09:35] | Nah. It’s mine. | 不是 是我的 |
[09:38] | Well, it’s very… practical. | 这车还挺…务实 |
[09:42] | What car do you drive? | 你开什么车 |
[09:43] | Toyota. | 丰田 |
[09:44] | But my dream car is a Mustang. | 不过我梦寐以求的车是福特野马 |
[09:47] | Oh, really? I used to have one. | 真的吗 我以前就有一辆 |
[09:49] | And you traded it in for this? | 你居然把那么帅的车换成这辆 |
[09:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:53] | Well-well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:55] | …I had my reasons. | 我自有原因啦 |
[09:57] | Oh, you wanted to look like a soccer mom? | 你想看起来像接送孩子去踢球的好妈妈 |
[10:00] | No. | 不是 |
[10:01] | It’s-it’s good for hauling stuff. | 这车用来运东西挺实用的 |
[10:04] | Ah, and they were all sold out of trucks? | 难道店里的皮卡卖光了吗 |
[10:05] | No, I just needed… | 不 我只是需要… |
[10:07] | Something big to carry your purse? | 一辆大点的车好装下你的女用包包 |
[10:08] | Will you let me finish? | 你能不能让我说完 |
[10:10] | Ooh, sorry. | 抱歉嘛 |
[10:14] | You know that girl at the video store? | 你知道录影带店那个女孩吗 |
[10:17] | The giant, pregnant one? | 那个大着肚子的肥婆吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:21] | No. | 不会吧 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[10:26] | So, you two are… | 这么说你们… |
[10:27] | No. We’re having a baby, but we’re not together. | 不 我们是孩子的爸妈 但我们没在一起 |
[10:29] | In fact, she’s the one who told me I should ask you out. | 事实上是她叫我约你出来的 |
[10:33] | – Well, that’s not weird. – Really? | -真是一点都不奇葩呢 -真的吗 |
[10:34] | No, it’s weird. | 才怪 奇葩爆了 |
[10:41] | I thought Georgie said you were going to dinner. | 小乔治不是说你俩要外出吃晚饭吗 |
[10:43] | No, uh, he’s having dinner. | 不 是他要外出吃饭 |
[10:45] | Y’all fighting again? | 你们又吵架了吗 |
[10:47] | – What’d he do? – Nothing. | -那臭小子又干了什么混事 -没做什么 |
[10:49] | So why aren’t you at dinner with him? | 那你怎么不跟他一起去吃饭 |
[10:51] | He’s on a date. | 他去约会了 |
[10:53] | Why, that little… | 看我不打断他的狗腿… |
[10:54] | No, it’s okay. I told him to. | 不 没事 是我叫他去的 |
[10:56] | Why the hell would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[10:57] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你为什么吼我 |
[10:59] | Because you got me all riled up, | 因为你把我的情绪激起来了 |
[11:00] | and I got to point it somewhere. | 我总得骂个人吧 |
[11:01] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:03] | I have enough going on here | 怀孕已经让我够头大了 |
[11:05] | without worrying about being in some relationship. | 我无暇顾及谈恋爱这种事 |
[11:08] | Plus, Georgie deserves to have a life. | 再说 小乔治也该有自己的生活 |
[11:12] | So y’all are good, and I don’t have to be mad at anybody? | 这么说你们没吵架 我不用生任何人的气 |
[11:16] | Right. | 对 |
[11:17] | Huh. | 这样哦 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna go call Dale and pick a fight. | 那我打电话给戴尔 找他的茬 |
[11:27] | Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were working tonight. | 我都不知道你今晚要上班 |
[11:30] | I’m not. | 我不用上班 |
[11:31] | Just meeting some friends. | 只是来见朋友 |
[11:33] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[11:34] | – Yep. – Oh, so, | -是啊 -话说 |
[11:36] | I was just getting off work myself. | 我刚下班 |
[11:38] | Oh. Have a good one. | 那你玩得开心点 |
[11:39] | Well, uh, so, friends from high school, or…? | 她们是你高中时期的朋友吗 |
[11:43] | More like a bunch of gals that used to be married, | 不如说是几个曾为人妻 |
[11:45] | used to be in Weight Watchers, | 曾经还会去减肥中心 |
[11:47] | and now just come here to drink | 现在变成来这里买醉 |
[11:48] | and bitch about their lives. | 抱怨对生活的诸多不满的女人罢了 |
[11:50] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有意思啊 |
[11:51] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[11:54] | Would you… want to join us? | 你想…和我们一起玩吗 |
[11:56] | Oh, well… so long as I’m not butting in. | 只要我不打扰到你们就好啊 |
[12:00] | Well, I have to warn you, | 我先提醒你 |
[12:02] | it’s kind of a salty group. | 她们说话爱沾腥膻色 |
[12:04] | I don’t want you to be shocked. | 你别被她们吓到 |
[12:06] | You’ve met my mother. | 你也见过我妈是什么货色 |
[12:07] | That’s true. Come on. | 这倒也是 来吧 |
[12:11] | Ladies? | 女士们 |
[12:12] | Mary here is gonna be joining us. | 这位玛丽要跟我们一起玩 |
[12:14] | All right. Fresh meat. | 好啊 有新鲜货 |
[12:22] | Since we’re being so honest, | 既然大家都坦诚相待了 |
[12:24] | I should tell you… | 那我就老实告诉你 |
[12:25] | I didn’t really think Pauly Shore was funny. | 其实我不觉得保利·肖尔好笑 |
[12:27] | What? | 什么 |
[12:28] | Yeah. I just said it | 我当时那样说 |
[12:30] | ’cause I wanted to talk to you again. | 只是为了制造机会再跟你说话 |
[12:34] | So, I didn’t scare you off? | 我没吓跑你吗 |
[12:37] | Look, it’s strange, | 是挺奇怪的 |
[12:39] | but I’ve got stuff, too. | 但我自己也有状况 |
[12:42] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[12:44] | Well, I can’t believe I’m saying this on a first date, | 不敢相信我要在第一次约会说这个 |
[12:48] | but I’m going through a divorce. | 我正在办离婚 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. How long were you married? | 我很遗憾 你结婚多久了 |
[12:55] | A year. | 一年 |
[12:56] | Ooh, a whole year. | 整整一年呢 |
[12:58] | Sounds like you really gave it a try. | 看来你是有尽力维持过了 |
[13:04] | Do you still have feelings for him? | 你对他还有感情吗 |
[13:07] | Do you still have feelings for her? | 你对她还有感情吗 |
[13:08] | Mm, I asked you first. | 是我先问你的哦 |
[13:12] | It’s complicated. | 说来复杂 |
[13:14] | Boy, is it. | 确实 |
[13:15] | I went to two full-grown men for advice. | 我找了两个熟男寻求建议 |
[13:17] | Neither of ’em had a clue. | 结果他们都毫无头绪 |
[13:20] | So my friend said, | 我朋友就说 |
[13:21] | “You have so much in common, | “你们有很多共同之处 |
[13:23] | you should meet him.” | 你应该和他见见面” |
[13:25] | I show up at the restaurant. | 谁知我去到餐厅 |
[13:27] | He’s my frigging cousin. | 发现那人是我表哥 |
[13:28] | No. | 不会吧 |
[13:30] | Did you? | 那你有做吗 |
[13:31] | No! | 当然没有啊 |
[13:33] | All right, Mary, you’re up. | 玛丽 轮到你说了 |
[13:36] | Oh, no. I don’t have any good stories. | 我没什么有趣的故事可说 |
[13:38] | Oh, come on, you’re married. | 少来 你是有夫之妇 |
[13:39] | You’re the only one of us getting any. | 在座的姐妹里只有你生活性福了 |
[13:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[13:42] | That’s what we’re talking about? | 我们要聊这个话题吗 |
[13:43] | Married people sex? | 已婚夫妇的性生活 |
[13:45] | Well, George and I have been… | 我和乔治最近… |
[13:47] | connecting more lately. | 身体交流有变比较频繁啦 |
[13:49] | Ooh! | 兴奋兴奋 |
[13:51] | Details. Now. | 立刻招出细节 |
[13:52] | No, no, no, I can’t. | 不行啦 我不能说 |
[13:53] | Oh, come on. | 说嘛 |
[13:55] | It’s bad enough this one’s got her secret boyfriend | 这位女士偷交男朋友不跟我们说 |
[13:57] | she won’t tell us about. | 已经够不讲义气了 |
[13:59] | Brenda Sparks. | 布兰达·斯巴克斯 |
[14:00] | How do I not know this? | 我怎么都不知道 |
[14:02] | First of all, I’m not Brenda Sparks anymore. | 首先 我已经不叫布兰达·斯巴克斯 |
[14:05] | Oh, don’t go changing the subject. | 别转移话题哦 |
[14:06] | And… there’s no one. | 然后 我并没有对象 |
[14:09] | She’s lying. There’s some guy that she was sweet on, | 她说谎 她对一个男人动心了 |
[14:11] | but she won’t give us any info. | 但她不肯告诉我们详情 |
[14:13] | I think he’s married. | 那男的肯定是有老婆 |
[14:16] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[14:17] | Oh, interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[14:18] | I thought there was no one. | 你不是说没有对象吗 |
[14:23] | If you like friendly cats, this next item… | 假如你喜欢无害的小猫咪 那下一件商品… |
[14:25] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[14:27] | The crap-I-don’t- need channel. | 购废物频道 |
[14:34] | What are you looking at? | 你在东张西望什么 |
[14:36] | Nothing. | 没看什么啊 |
[14:38] | He come back yet? | 他回来了没有 |
[14:39] | No. | 还没 |
[14:41] | But you don’t care ’cause you’re good with this. | 但你不在乎 因为你有孩子就够了 |
[14:45] | I am. | 是啊 |
[14:47] | I think. | 应该是吧 |
[14:49] | Second thoughts? | 改变主意了吗 |
[14:53] | I mean, if it wasn’t for the baby, | 当初如果不是因为孩子 |
[14:54] | I never would’ve seen him again. | 我肯定不会再见他 |
[14:56] | But there is a baby. | 但你们就是有孩子了 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:01] | And he’s been so great. | 而且他这段时间对我很好 |
[15:03] | And I keep pushing him away | 我不断把他推开 |
[15:05] | and pushing him away, and… | 一次又一次 |
[15:07] | he’s still there every time I need him. | 但每当我需要他时 他还是会出现在我身边 |
[15:11] | What the hell am I doing, sending him off with another woman? | 我到底在做什么 竟然把他拱手送给别的女人 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:16] | No, I’m asking you. | 我是在问你 |
[15:17] | Oh, um, all right. | 原来如此 |
[15:24] | Well?! | 回答啊 |
[15:25] | Give me a minute. | 让我想想嘛 |
[15:29] | You stayed out late. | 你回来得挺晚啊 |
[15:30] | I did what you said and I made some new friends. | 我照你说的做了 交了些新朋友 |
[15:33] | Well, good for you. Who? | 那很好啊 谁啊 |
[15:35] | Brenda, Jill, and, ooh, either Helen or Ellen, | 布兰达 吉尔 还有一个叫海伦还是艾伦的 |
[15:39] | but I missed my window to make sure. | 但我错过确认她名字的时机了 |
[15:42] | Sounds fun. | 你们好像玩得挺开心啊 |
[15:44] | It was. Oh… | 超开心 |
[15:46] | and get this, I got dirt. | 而且我知道了一个八卦 |
[15:47] | Ooh, what kind of dirt? | 什么八卦 |
[15:49] | Brenda has a secret man | 布兰达有个秘密男友 |
[15:52] | that she is hiding from everybody. | 她瞒着所有人 |
[15:54] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[15:55] | And he might be married. | 而且那人可能有老婆 |
[15:57] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[16:00] | Well, who do you think it is? | 你觉得那人会是谁 |
[16:01] | Oh, I don’t know, | 不知道啊 |
[16:03] | but me and the gals are gonna find out. | 但我和姐妹们绝对会查出来 |
[16:07] | What the hell, Brenda? | 你搞什么啊 布兰达 |
[16:08] | What the hell, what? | 你是指什么事 |
[16:09] | Your friends all know about your “Secret boyfriend”? | 你的朋友都知道你有个”秘密男友” |
[16:12] | You think that’s you? | 你以为是你吗 |
[16:13] | Well… | 那当然… |
[16:16] | it’s not? | 难道不是吗 |
[16:17] | No, George. | 不是啊 乔治 |
[16:20] | Well, who is it? | 那是谁 |
[16:22] | I didn’t tell them. | 我没告诉她们 |
[16:23] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 肯定也不会告诉你 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[16:26] | Are you upset that there might be another guy in the picture? | 你因为我可能有别的男人而感到不爽吗 |
[16:30] | No. | 我没有 |
[16:30] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:32] | Go home to your wife. | 回去找你老婆吧 |
[16:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[16:41] | Shut up. | 闭喙啦 |
[16:45] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[16:49] | What is it, Sheldon? | 什么事 谢尔顿 |
[16:50] | I know you had some questions about Star Trek, | 我知道你对《星际旅行》有疑问 |
[16:52] | so I’ve compiled a detailed guide | 所以我制作了一份详实的指南 |
[16:53] | outlining all the shows, characters, | 概述了所有剧集 角色 |
[16:55] | and how they fit in a timeline. | 以及他们所处的时间线 |
[16:57] | Can we do this later? | 能晚点再说这个吗 |
[16:58] | I’ve got a headache. | 我头疼 |
[17:00] | Unfortunately not. If we don’t do it now, | 很可惜不行 如果你现在不看指南 |
[17:02] | you’ll be completely lost when we watch | 等下午我们看《星际旅行:动画版》时 |
[17:03] | The Animated Series this afternoon. | 你就会一头雾水 |
[17:05] | Just 20 more minutes. | 再让我睡20分钟 |
[17:07] | Mom, this is almost a hundred pages. We have to get started. | 妈妈 总共有将近一百页呢 我们得抓紧开始 |
[17:10] | In the 23rd century, | 在23世纪 |
[17:12] | alien races from around the galaxy have come together | 银河系各种族齐聚一堂 |
[17:14] | to form the United Federation of Planets, | 成立星际联邦 |
[17:16] | which is– open your eyes– | 该联邦的… 睁开眼睛啊 |
[17:18] | headquartered in San Francisco. | 总部设在旧金山市 |
[17:27] | Morning. | 早安 |
[17:28] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[17:29] | I think I owe you an apology. | 我想我欠你一句道歉 |
[17:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:34] | You were totally right. | 你说得很对 |
[17:35] | I had a good time with Amber last night. | 我昨晚和安珀玩得很开心 |
[17:38] | Oh. Good. | 那很好啊 |
[17:40] | – I’m glad. – Yeah. | -我替你开心 -是啊 |
[17:41] | We ended up talking for hours. | 最后我们聊了好几小时 |
[17:43] | Turns out we have a lot in common. | 发现我们有很多共同之处 |
[17:44] | So, thank you for pushing me to ask her out. | 谢谢你鼓励我约她出来 |
[17:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |