时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I heard you’re raising money to study in Germany. | 我听说你在筹钱去德国学习 |
[00:04] | – Is that true? – Yes, but I’m not having any luck. | -是真的吗 -真的 但我暂时还不走运 |
[00:06] | Oh, your luck’s about to change. Here’s one week of my pay. | 你马上就要转运了 这是我一周的薪水 |
[00:10] | Wow. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[00:12] | Mm. Whatever it takes to get you on that plane. | 说什么也得让你坐上去德国的飞机 |
[00:16] | Missy’s been sneaking out of the house at night, | 米希半夜都会偷溜出去 |
[00:17] | and I’m worried she’s going to rob a mall. | 我担心她迟早会去打劫商场 |
[00:21] | I also think she’s smoking. | 她可能还有偷抽烟 |
[00:26] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[00:31] | And please look after Sheldon and I as we travel to Germany. | 也请保佑谢尔顿与我俩去德国的旅程平安 |
[00:34] | “Sheldon and me.” | “谢尔顿与我” |
[00:36] | God doesn’t care about grammar. | 主不在乎语法 |
[00:38] | You’re not gonna be on a ten-hour flight with God. | 与你坐10小时飞机的也不是主 |
[00:39] | I bet it’s gonna feel longer than ten. | 我敢打赌感觉绝对远超10小时 |
[00:42] | And please watch over George and Missy while we’re away. | 我们不在时 也请照看乔治与米希 |
[00:45] | And thank You for the blessing | 最后谢谢您保佑 |
[00:47] | of Mandy and Georgie’s engagement. | 曼蒂与小乔治订婚 |
[00:50] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[00:52] | So, Moon Pie, are you excited about Germany? | 小饼饼 你期待去德国吗 |
[00:54] | Thrilled. Or should I say… | 太期待了 或者应该说… |
[00:56] | For the love of God, no more German. | 求你别再拽德语词了 |
[00:58] | Hoch erfroeut. | “好啃肥特” |
[01:00] | So, uh, where’s Missy? | 所以米希人呢 |
[01:02] | In her room. | 在她房里呢 |
[01:03] | She’s mad at me for telling on her. | 她在生我告她密的气 |
[01:05] | And me for grounding her. | 也气我禁她足 |
[01:07] | Don’t beat yourself up. You did the right thing. | 别气馁 你做了正确的决定 |
[01:10] | Just give her some time, she’ll cool off. | 给她点时间 她会恢复理智的 |
[01:12] | Yeah, you were pissed at me all the time, | 就像你整天不爽我 |
[01:13] | now we’re getting married. | 现在要跟我结婚了 |
[01:15] | To be clear, no weddings till I get back. | 我先说清楚啊 等我回来才可以办婚礼 |
[01:17] | Oh, don’t worry, I haven’t even told my parents yet. | 不用担心 我还没跟我爸妈说呢 |
[01:20] | I’m just waiting ’cause… | 我在等时机 因为… |
[01:23] | Well, you’ve met my mom. | 我妈什么样的人你也懂 |
[01:24] | Although, she’s been pretty sweet with CeeCee. | 不过她对丝丝的态度倒是非常好 |
[01:26] | Well, some people are better grandmas than moms. | 有些人比起当好妈妈 更会当个好外婆 |
[01:30] | Is that a swipe at me? | 这是在攻击我吗 |
[01:31] | Could be a compliment. | 也可以是夸奖你啊 |
[01:33] | Maybe I was saying you improved with… | 或许我是在说你百尺竿头更… |
[01:35] | Stuff it. | 吃你的饭 |
[01:37] | I think you’re a wonderful grandma. | 我觉得你是很棒的外婆啊 |
[01:38] | You can stuff it, too. | 你也吃你的饭吧 |
[01:40] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:15] | Missy? | 米希 |
[02:17] | Look, I know you’re not speaking to me, | 我知道你不愿意跟我说话 |
[02:19] | but I’m going to be out of the country for the summer, | 但我整个夏季都会在国外 |
[02:22] | and I think we’d both feel better if we parted ways amicably. | 我们和好后再分离 俩人也会好受些吧 |
[02:26] | We’ve never been away from each other for this long, | 我们从没离开过彼此那么长时间 |
[02:28] | which will be different, | 这次会很不一样 |
[02:29] | and I don’t like when things are different. | 而我不喜欢事情变得不一样 |
[02:33] | So I suppose what I’m trying to say is… | 所以我想跟你说的是… |
[02:36] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你 |
[02:55] | Do you really think the back room needs | 你真的觉得我们的地下赌场 |
[02:57] | all these security cameras? | 需要安装那么多监控吗 |
[02:58] | Well, I wanted a rottweiler, you said no. | 我想养只罗威纳犬镇场子 你拒绝了 |
[03:01] | We’re not gonna get robbed again. | 我们不会再次遭贼啦 |
[03:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:05] | I’ve taken precautions. | 我做了一些防范措施 |
[03:07] | Mandy around? | 曼蒂在吗 |
[03:08] | No. | 不在 |
[03:09] | Good, I found an engagement ring. | 那就好 我选中了一款订婚戒指 |
[03:11] | Oh, let me see it. | 快让我看看 |
[03:13] | Well, I-I don’t have it yet. It’s a little expensive. | 还不在我手上 有点贵 |
[03:16] | Oh. Son, as a man who’s been through a divorce, | 孩子 身为一个经历过离婚的男人 |
[03:19] | – let me give you some advice. – Here we go. | -我给你分享一点经验 -又来了 |
[03:21] | Do not spend a lot of money on a ring. | 别花太多钱在戒指上 |
[03:24] | But I love her. | 但我爱她啊 |
[03:26] | We all loved them in the beginning. | 一开始谁不爱她们呢 |
[03:27] | Does he have to be here? | 他一定得在这里吗 |
[03:30] | What do you want, honey? | 你找我干嘛呢 孩子 |
[03:32] | Well, I was hoping to get an advance on my pay. | 我是想跟你预支一点工资 |
[03:34] | Mm, how much you need? | 你想预支多少钱 |
[03:35] | Next month and the month after that, | 下个月 下下个月 |
[03:37] | and, like, two weeks after that. | 还有之后半个月的工资 |
[03:39] | Cubic zirconia. Look into it. | 苏联钻 去打听打听这玩意 |
[03:42] | Would you stop? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[03:43] | She’ll never know. | 她永远不会发现 |
[03:44] | No, I got to get the real thing. It’s important. | 不要 我想给她真家伙 这很重要 |
[03:47] | Learn from him. | 多跟他学学吧你 |
[03:53] | What the hell is all this? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[03:54] | Precautions. | 防范措施 |
[03:59] | When we get there, you’ll be looking | 等到了机场 记得找 |
[04:00] | for “International departures.” | “国际出发” |
[04:02] | Ah, well, thanks for letting me know | 真是谢谢你让我学到 |
[04:03] | that Germany’s in a different country. | 原来去德国是要走国际航班啊 |
[04:06] | Is he joking? I’d like to believe he’s joking. | 他在开玩笑吗 我希望他不是真的傻 |
[04:08] | He’s joking, Sheldon. | 他在开玩笑吐槽 谢尔顿 |
[04:10] | He’s a football coach. I don’t know what he knows. | 他是个橄榄球教练 我不确定他的知识范围 |
[04:14] | Should I make her take those off? | 我该让她摘掉耳机吗 |
[04:16] | Why? She’s being quiet. | 为什么 她安安静静的啊 |
[04:18] | I’m not gonna see her for months. | 我接下来几个月要看不见她了 |
[04:20] | Well, I got to see her every day. Let me enjoy this. | 但我天天都得见到她 让我享受片刻宁静吧 |
[04:23] | Don’t feel bad, Mom. She’s mad at me, not you. | 别难过 妈妈 她是在不爽我 不是不爽你 |
[04:26] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 这并不会让我心里好受好吗 |
[04:31] | What? | 干嘛 |
[04:32] | Mom feels bad that you’re ignoring her. | 你无视妈妈 妈妈很难过 |
[04:34] | Good, I’m mad at her for making me go to the airport. | 很好啊 我也不爽她逼我来送机 |
[04:38] | Mm. Feel better? | 好受了没 |
[04:41] | Okay, we got diapers, wipes, | 好的 带了尿布 湿纸巾 |
[04:44] | change of clothes, bottles, binkies, bibs. | 换洗衣物 奶瓶 奶嘴 围兜 |
[04:48] | And we got your boobs, so we’re set on food. | 也带了你的奶子 她的食物齐了 |
[04:51] | Okay, please don’t bring my boobs up | 求你别在我父母家时 |
[04:53] | when we’re at my parents’ house. | 提起我的奶子 |
[04:54] | Well, what if it comes up naturally? | 那要是刚好说到这话题呢 |
[04:56] | It won’t. | 并不会 |
[04:57] | Okay. Are we forgetting anything? | 好啦 还有没带的东西吗 |
[05:00] | Well, just this. | 就剩这个了 |
[05:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:04] | I know we’re already engaged, but… | 我知道我们已经订婚了 但是… |
[05:07] | I wanted you to have this. | 我希望你能拥有这个 |
[05:12] | Oh, Georgie, it’s beautiful. | 小乔治 这好漂亮啊 |
[05:16] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[05:18] | Thank you for asking me to marry you. | 谢谢你问我要不要跟你结婚 |
[05:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:24] | And also, when we tell people the story, | 还有 当我们聊起求婚故事时 |
[05:27] | can we leave that part out? | 能不能别说这个部分 |
[05:29] | Why? ‘Cause a woman proposing to a man is embarrassing? | 为什么 女人主动问男人很丢人吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:39] | That’s us. | 是我们的班机 |
[05:42] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你能搞定吧 |
[05:44] | Don’t worry. Have a great trip. | 不用担心 旅途愉快 |
[05:47] | Oh, it’s a long time. | 要去很久呢 |
[05:49] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[05:50] | Mm. I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[05:53] | Great, can we go now? | 好了好了 能回家了吗 |
[05:55] | Not before you give me a hug. | 等你先给我抱抱才可以 |
[05:57] | Fine. Oh… | 行行行 |
[05:58] | I’m not gonna miss this attitude, but I’ll miss you. | 我不会想念你这态度 但我会想念你 |
[06:02] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想念你啦 |
[06:05] | Say goodbye to your brother. | 跟你哥哥说再见 |
[06:06] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Just as well, I don’t care much for hugs. | 没事啦 我也不喜欢抱抱 |
[06:10] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[06:11] | Missy. | 米希 |
[06:12] | Fine, bye. | 好啦 再见 |
[06:14] | I’ll be in the gift shop. | 我去礼品店逛逛 |
[06:17] | Auf Wiedersehen! | 再见[德语] |
[06:24] | It’s really coming down out there. | 外面雨真的下好大啊 |
[06:26] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:27] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不用担心啦 |
[06:28] | I’m sure they fly in much worse. | 他们肯定在更差的情况下飞过 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:32] | The rain. It’s gonna be okay. | 雨天啊 没事啦 |
[06:34] | Oh, Dad told me you might get nervous. | 爸爸说过你可能会害怕 |
[06:36] | There, there. | 不怕不怕 |
[06:38] | I was trying to calm you down. | 我刚才是在安慰你好吗 |
[06:40] | Oh, I’m not nervous, I’m excited. | 我不害怕啊 我兴奋到不行 |
[06:41] | There’s a celebrity on the plane. | 飞机上有名人呢 |
[06:43] | Really? Who? | 真的吗 谁啊 |
[06:44] | Dr. Van Doornewaard. | 范·多纳维德博士 |
[06:46] | Oh. Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[06:49] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对吧 |
[06:49] | He’s the Dmitri Mendeleev of physics. | 他相当于物理学界的德米特里·门捷列夫 |
[06:52] | And he is…? | 那这位是… |
[06:53] | Dmitri Mendeleev? Oh, he is to chemistry | 德米特里·门捷列夫吗 他在化学界就如 |
[06:55] | what Pierre-Simon Laplace is to… | 皮埃尔-西蒙·拉普拉斯之于… |
[06:56] | Got it. He’s a famous science guy. | 懂了 他是出名的科学家 |
[07:00] | Look at him, sitting in coach like a regular joe. | 看看他 像普通人一样坐经济舱 |
[07:03] | I’m going to go introduce myself. | 我要过去跟他自我介绍 |
[07:04] | Uh, the seat belt sign is on. | 安全带指示灯亮着呢 |
[07:05] | I think we’re getting ready to take off. | 我们应该是要准备起飞了 |
[07:09] | It’s okay. He’s not going anywhere. | 不用担心 他又跑不掉 |
[07:12] | Ooh, I’m going to have him autograph my vomit bag. | 我要让他给我签名在这个呕吐袋上 |
[07:15] | I hope I don’t have to use it first. | 希望我不会在那之前就用掉 |
[07:20] | Boy. | 天啊 |
[07:20] | Really coming down. | 真的好大雨啊 |
[07:25] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[07:26] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:28] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[07:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:32] | Missy. | 米希 |
[07:32] | Like you never messed up when you were my age? | 你在我这年纪的时候难道就没惹过事 |
[07:34] | Oh, I messed up plenty. | 我犯过很多错啊 |
[07:36] | Luckily, the Army straightened me out. | 但后来去参军把我给纠正过来了 |
[07:38] | Maybe you should ship me off to the Army. | 那要不你送我去参军吧 |
[07:39] | I’m sure that’ll make everyone happy. | 我肯定这样大家都会很高兴 |
[07:41] | – You know, that’s not a bad idea. – What? | -这主意还挺不错的其实 -什么 |
[07:44] | Tomorrow morning, you’re up at 06:00. | 明天早上 你零六零零准时起床 |
[07:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:48] | Yard work, cleaning the gutters, | 整理家里草坪 清理排水沟 |
[07:49] | then you gonna help me put bars on your bedroom window. | 然后帮忙我一起给你房间窗户安装铁栏杆 |
[07:52] | You can’t make me do all that. | 你不能逼我做这些 |
[07:53] | Hmm. Cute how you think that. | 真是好傻好天真 |
[07:55] | Why are you trying to ruin my life? | 你为什么要毁了我的生活 |
[07:57] | That’s “Why are you trying to ruin my life, sir.” | 是”您为什么要毁了我的生活 长官” |
[08:03] | – One question. – Yes? | -我有个问题 -什么 |
[08:04] | What’s 0600? | 零六零零是什么 |
[08:18] | Hey. Pastor Jeff. | 杰夫牧师 |
[08:20] | What you doing up there? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[08:21] | Oh, I was installing security cameras. | 我在安装安全摄像头 |
[08:23] | You know, you can’t be too safe. | 小心驶得万年船嘛 |
[08:25] | People rob laundromats? | 自助洗衣店都有人抢吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah. All the time. | 对啊 常常发生呢 |
[08:33] | I-I got to go grab something. | 我得去拿点东西 |
[08:35] | So, help yourself to a washer and… | 洗衣机你自便啊 |
[08:38] | peace be upon you. | 愿你平安 |
[08:40] | And you as well. | 你也平安 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Pastor Jeff is out there. | 杰夫牧师在店里 |
[08:48] | – So? – So? | -所以呢 -还所以呢 |
[08:50] | He wanted to shut down the video store. | 他连影带出租店都想让你关门 |
[08:52] | What do you think he’s gonna do | 你觉得他要是发现这里 |
[08:53] | when he finds out about all this? | 他会想干什么 |
[08:55] | He’s not gonna find out unless you start acting all weird. | 你只要不奇奇怪怪 他就不会发现 |
[08:59] | Did you already start acting all weird? | 你是不是已经举止奇奇怪怪了 |
[09:02] | Nah. | 才没有 |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:06] | I’ll handle it. | 我来解决 |
[09:12] | Well, what a nice surprise. | 哎哟哟 稀客啊 |
[09:14] | Hey there, Connie. | 你好啊 康妮 |
[09:17] | Were you in that storage closet all this time? | 你刚才一直在储物间里待着吗 |
[09:20] | Yes, I was. | 是啊 |
[09:23] | That’s not weird. | 这又不奇怪 |
[09:26] | Well, that is a beaut. | 真是好看啊 |
[09:28] | Yeah. He did good. | 是 他表现不错 |
[09:31] | So, when’s the big day? | 大喜日子定在哪天 |
[09:32] | Jim, back off. It’s her wedding. | 吉姆 别多嘴 这是她的婚礼 |
[09:35] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[09:36] | Sorry. Just don’t do it in June. | 抱歉 总之别安排在六月 |
[09:38] | Got a big tire expo in June. | 六月有大型轮胎展会 |
[09:40] | Oh, don’t worry, we got to wait for my mom and brother | 别担心 我们得等我妈和我弟 |
[09:42] | to get back from Germany. | 从德国回来再办 |
[09:43] | And we’re kind of thinking something small, | 我们不想搞得太隆重 |
[09:45] | probably just down at the courthouse. | 可能就在法院登记处意思意思 |
[09:47] | Well, I think that sounds great. | 那听起来很棒 |
[09:49] | So you guys are okay that it’s not gonna be a big to-do, | 你们不介意我们一切从简吗 |
[09:51] | and you can’t invite all your friends? | 这样你们就不能邀请一堆好友来了 |
[09:54] | More than okay. | 求之不得呢 |
[09:55] | Oh, great. She was all worried | 太好了 她本来还担心 |
[09:57] | you weren’t gonna be okay with it. | 你们不接受 |
[09:58] | Well, I am. | 我没意见啊 |
[10:00] | So, we’re all happy. | 所以我们都很满意 |
[10:01] | I’m happy. | 我很满意 |
[10:03] | What do you mean “More than okay”? | 你说”求之不得”是什么意思 |
[10:05] | No, I don’t, I don’t think she meant nothing. | 她应该没什么特别的意思 |
[10:06] | Just that I agree with you, under the circumstances, | 就是我赞同你啊 在这种情况下 |
[10:09] | smaller is better. | 从简更好 |
[10:10] | What circumstances? | 什么情况 |
[10:11] | These cute little circumstances right here. | 这位可爱的小”情况” |
[10:15] | So you’re embarrassed | 你觉得丢人是吗 |
[10:16] | for your friends to see | 被你朋友看见 |
[10:17] | we’re getting married and we already have a baby. | 我们结婚前就生了孩子 |
[10:19] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[10:20] | They know you have a baby. | 他们知道你们有孩子 |
[10:22] | They just may be under the impression | 只是可能以为 |
[10:24] | that you’re already married. | 你们早就结婚了 |
[10:26] | Let’s get back to something | 还是聊一些 |
[10:27] | we can all agree on. | 大家有共识的事吧 |
[10:29] | That ring. That’s a darn fine ring. | 这枚戒指 很高级很闪耀吧 |
[10:31] | Darn fine. Isn’t it? | 美轮美奂 对不对呀 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | Don’t bother them, they’re busy. | 别麻烦空乘 他们很忙的 |
[10:45] | They’re flight attendants, I’m on a flight | 他们是空中服务员 此时我在空中 |
[10:46] | and I need attending. | 并且需要服务 |
[10:49] | – Can I help you? – Yes, when is the seat belt sign | -请问有什么事 -安全带指示灯 |
[10:51] | going to turn off? | 何时才会关掉 |
[10:52] | As soon as the captain thinks it’s safe | 等机长认为乘客可以 |
[10:53] | to move about the cabin. | 在机舱内安全行走的时候 |
[10:55] | But you’re moving about the cabin. | 但你就正在机舱内行走啊 |
[10:57] | Because you pushed the button. | 因为您按了服务灯啊 |
[10:59] | We’re sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉麻烦你了 |
[11:00] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[11:01] | Yes, could you please tell the man in 44E | 有 麻烦你帮我转告44E那位男乘客 |
[11:04] | that I’m a huge fan of his mirror symmetry theory? | 我非常崇拜他的镜面对称理论 |
[11:06] | And he also may want to consider applying it | 他也许可以考虑下 |
[11:08] | – to enumerative geometry. – There’s nothing else. | -将之应用到枚举几何上 -没别的事了 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:12] | I know that you’re excited, | 我知道你很激动 |
[11:14] | but when that seat belt sign does go off, | 但等安全带指示灯关掉后 |
[11:16] | you need to be respectful. | 你得尊重别人 |
[11:18] | That man may not want to meet you… | 那位先生或许并不想和你见面… |
[11:25] | Gin and tonic. | 金汤力酒 |
[11:26] | Oh, I don’t really… | 其实我不… |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Come on. You don’t have to go. | 别这样 你们不用赶着走 |
[11:40] | Oh, yes, we do. | 当然得走啊 |
[11:41] | ‘Cause we have a big embarrassing wedding to plan. | 毕竟我们还有场丢人的盛大婚礼要筹办 |
[11:44] | So now you’re doing this just to spite me? | 所以你现在这样做单纯是为了气我 |
[11:46] | No, that’s not what we’re doing. | 不是的 我们没要这么搞 |
[11:47] | That’s not what we’re doing, right? | 我们没要这么搞对吧 |
[11:49] | We’re gonna have a big wedding, and we’re gonna show | 我们要举办盛大的婚礼 |
[11:51] | everybody in this town that we love each other | 让全镇都知道我们相爱 |
[11:53] | and we don’t care who knows it. | 并且不在乎谁知道 |
[11:54] | So that is what we’re doing. | 所以我们是要搞这招 |
[11:56] | Okay, look, I think you both just need to calm down. | 你俩都先冷静一点 |
[12:00] | Yep. Knew it when I said it. | 我一张嘴就知道说错话了 |
[12:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:09] | I don’t think we should drive in this. | 这种天气我们不应该开车 |
[12:11] | It’s just a little rain. | 只是毛毛细雨而已 |
[12:12] | Amanda, you’re acting like a child. | 阿曼达 你这是在耍小孩子脾气 |
[12:14] | See you at the wedding. | 婚礼上见 |
[12:23] | Could someone please get me a towel? | 谁能帮我拿块毛巾 |
[12:28] | Okay, e-everybody, get away from the window. Come on. | 各位都离玻璃窗远一点 |
[12:32] | Is there some place we can shelter? | 有没有能躲雨的地方 |
[12:34] | Should we move everybody somewhere else? | 我们要不要把大伙转移到别的地方 |
[12:37] | I thought you didn’t want to put you-know-who somewhere else. | 你不是不想把某人转移到那里吗 |
[12:42] | Okay, everybody, follow me. | 各位跟我来 |
[12:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:44] | Are we all gonna fit in there? | 我们所有人都进去挤得下吗 |
[12:45] | Maybe God will provide a miracle. | 也许上帝会创造奇迹 |
[12:54] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[12:57] | A miracle. | 奇迹 |
[13:00] | The National Weather Service | 国家气象局发布警告 |
[13:01] | has issued a tornado warning for the following counties: | 以下县市将遭遇龙卷风 |
[13:05] | Polk, Trinity, Angelina, Nacogdoches. | 波尔克 三一 安杰利纳 纳卡多奇斯 |
[13:10] | Dad, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好害怕 |
[13:11] | It’s okay, we’re almost home. | 没事的 我们快到家了 |
[13:14] | Keep an eye out for funnel clouds. | 留意看有没有漏斗云 |
[13:16] | What happens if I see one? | 如果看见了会怎样 |
[13:18] | Well, we get out of the car and we lay down low | 那我们就得下车 伏低身子 |
[13:20] | till it passes over us. | 等龙卷风越过我们 |
[13:21] | Get out of the car? | 下车 |
[13:23] | Car can get picked up. | 有时车会被卷上天 |
[13:24] | It’s safer on the ground. | 在地上更安全 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:30] | Dad, we need to get out of the car. | 爸爸 我们得下车了 |
[13:35] | The National Weather Service… | 国家气象局… |
[13:42] | Now, do you think we’re ever going | 你认为人类是否有一天 |
[13:43] | to discover the equivalence of heterotic | 能发现杂化弦理论 |
[13:45] | and supergravity string theories? | 和超引力弦理论的等价性 |
[13:47] | You betcha. | 当然 |
[13:49] | That would turn the theory of quantum gravity upside down. | 那会使得量子引力理论天翻地覆 |
[13:52] | Will anybody know? | 会有人知道吗 |
[13:54] | – Was that a joke? – Yes. | -你是在说笑吗 -是的 |
[13:59] | Would you like to switch seats with me? | 你想跟我换座位吗 |
[14:00] | Oh, no, I wouldn’t want to put you out. | 我不好意思给你添麻烦 |
[14:02] | I’m spending the summer at the University of Heidelberg | 我这暑假要在海德堡大学 |
[14:04] | studying superstrings. | 学习超弦 |
[14:05] | Wonderful. I’m actually a visiting professor there. | 太棒了 其实我是那里的客座教授 |
[14:09] | Then I guess I’ll be visiting a professor there. | 那看来到时候我要去成为某位教授的座上宾了 |
[14:12] | Very good. | 这谐音哏很妙啊 |
[14:14] | Get it? | 你听懂了吗 |
[14:19] | CeeCee okay? | 丝丝还好吗 |
[14:20] | Seems like she’s liking it in here. | 她好像很喜欢这里 |
[14:22] | Well, takes after me. | 这点随我 |
[14:23] | It’s my favorite room in the house. | 这是整栋房子里我最喜欢的房间 |
[14:26] | Just so you know, we’re not paying for a big wedding. | 告诉你们一声 我们不会为豪华婚礼埋单的 |
[14:29] | Really? We might all die | 你不是吧 我们可能会死 |
[14:31] | and this is what you want to talk about? | 你却只想聊这个话题 |
[14:32] | You’ve always been so dramatic. | 你说话总是如此夸张 |
[14:34] | Okay, just so you know, we don’t need your money. | 告诉你一声 我们不需要你们的钱 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna pay for the wedding ourselves. | 婚礼的费用我们自己出 |
[14:38] | Uh, actually… | 其实吧… |
[14:40] | I thought you said you were saving up. | 你不是说我们有存钱吗 |
[14:42] | I was. | 本来是存了一笔 |
[14:44] | Now it’s on your finger. | 现在都到你无名指上了 |
[14:47] | How much did you pay for this? | 你花多少钱买的 |
[14:48] | All that matters is that you’re happy. | 最重要的是你开心 |
[14:49] | How much, Georgie? | 多少钱 小乔治 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I’m a little curious. | 我也有点好奇 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:56] | Now I’m real curious. | 现在我是好奇得不得了 |
[14:58] | They’re not having a big wedding. | 他们不可能办盛大婚礼了 |
[15:07] | – Do you see it? – Keep your head down! | -你看见龙卷风了吗 -头别抬起来 |
[15:18] | I can’t believe you’re running a gambling room. | 你居然经营地下赌场 |
[15:20] | Well, it’s keeping us safe right now, | 可现在就是赌场在保着我们的命 |
[15:22] | so maybe the Lord works in mysterious ways. | 也许上帝以神秘的方式行事 |
[15:25] | Ooh, that’s good. | 说得好 |
[15:27] | Or maybe He sent that storm so I could save all these souls. | 或者祂是故意带来这场风暴 为了让我拯救这些灵魂 |
[15:30] | Ooh, that’s good, too. | 这句也很绝妙 |
[15:34] | Well, if you’re gonna save our souls, | 你拯救我们灵魂的前提是 |
[15:36] | we’re gonna have to survive. | 我们先活下来 |
[15:37] | How about you put in a word with your boss? | 你能不能跟你老板说点好话 |
[15:39] | Right. Everyone, hold hands. | 各位 把手牵起来 |
[15:43] | Dear Lord, please keep us safe. | 亲爱的主 请保佑我们平安 |
[15:46] | And not just those of us huddled here | 不仅是挤在这一屋檐下的我们 |
[15:48] | in this establishment, but all our loved ones, | 还有我们深爱的人们 |
[15:52] | wherever they may be. | 无论他们身在何处 |
[15:56] | Our family and friends. | 我们的家人和好友 |
[15:58] | Please forgive us our mistakes and our sins, | 请原谅我们的过错与罪过 |
[16:02] | and let us come through this stronger | 让我们安然度过艰难时光 |
[16:05] | and closer together in our faith. | 信仰将使我们变得更坚强与紧密 |
[16:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[16:09] | It’s getting quieter. | 声音变小了 |
[16:13] | It’s moving away. | 龙卷风离开了 |
[16:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, look. Look. | 你看 |
[16:17] | Rain’s letting up. | 雨也变小了 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[16:29] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s over. | 没事 结束了 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry for everything. | 为我做过的所有错事 对不起 |
[16:35] | I’ve been awful. I don’t even know why. | 我之前坏透了 我都不知道为什么 |
[16:38] | I really do love you and Mom, | 我真的很爱你和妈妈 |
[16:39] | and I don’t actually hate Sheldon. | 我也不是真的讨厌谢尔顿 |
[16:43] | I’ll be better. I promise. | 我会改正的 我保证 |
[16:45] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[16:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:55] | Where’s the car? | 我们的车呢 |
[17:01] | Glad we got out? | 幸好我们下车了吧 |
[17:07] | Mary’s house looked okay. | 玛丽的房子好像没事 |
[17:11] | Boy, that was a big one. | 这龙卷风太猛了 |
[17:17] | Oh, Connie, I’m so sorry. | 康妮 这真的太糟了 |
[17:28] | Oh… Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:35] | No one was in there. That’s the important thing. | 屋里没人 这是不幸中的万幸 |
[17:38] | Mandy and the baby could’ve been home. | 曼蒂和宝宝本来很有可能在家的 |
[17:40] | But they weren’t. | 但她们不在 |
[17:42] | I mean, it’s just stuff, right? | 都是些身外物罢了 |
[17:50] | And money. | 还有钱 |
[17:52] | Oh, no. All my money. | 糟了 我的全副身家 |
[17:55] | Oh– Calm down. That… | 镇定一点 |
[17:57] | Don’t tell me to calm down! Help me pick it up. | 别叫我镇定 快帮我捡钱 |
[17:59] | All right, all right. | 好好好 |
[18:12] | No one’s answering at your meemaw’s house, either. | 你姥姥家也没人接电话 |
[18:16] | Starting to get a little worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[18:26] | Hey, look at this. | 你们瞧 |
[18:27] | Me as a baby. It ain’t even cracked. | 我婴儿时期的照片 一点都没破 |
[18:31] | That’s great, Georgie. | 太好了 小乔治 |
[18:33] | You know, you’re welcome | 欢迎你来我们家住 |
[18:35] | to stay with us, long as you need. | 随你住多久都行 |
[18:37] | – Thank you. – And don’t worry, | -谢谢你 -别担心 |
[18:38] | I’m not sticking my granddaughter in the garage. | 我不会让我孙女去睡车库的 |
[18:40] | You can have Sheldon’s room. Just don’t tell Sheldon. | 你可以睡在谢尔顿房间 别告诉谢尔顿就行 |
[18:44] | Or touch anything. | 也别乱碰他的东西 |
[18:46] | And Connie, | 康妮 |
[18:47] | obviously, you’re welcome, too. | 当然了 也欢迎你来住 |
[18:48] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[18:50] | But I’m sure that Dale was about to offer. | 不过戴尔应该马上会邀请我去他家 |
[18:53] | I was gonna. I’m just taking a break. | 我是打算开口的 只是先坐下歇一会 |
[19:00] | So, if we find any jewelry, | 如果找到珠宝首饰 |
[19:01] | is it, like, a finders keepers situation? | 是不是谁捡到归谁啊 |
[19:04] | No. | 想得美 |
[19:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:10] | Connie, I am so sorry. | 康妮 这真是太不幸了 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢关心 |
[19:15] | I want you to know, I’m not gonna do anything | 我想说 今天看到的事 |
[19:17] | about what I saw today. | 我绝不会说出去 |
[19:19] | You’ve been through enough. | 你已经够痛苦了 |
[19:22] | It’s been quite a day. | 今天的确不好过 |
[19:23] | Why don’t I give you a hand here? | 不如我也一起帮忙吧 |
[19:25] | Anything special you’re looking for? | 你有什么特别要找的东西吗 |
[19:29] | A box of Raisin Bran. | 一盒葡萄干小麦片 |
[19:33] | Well, okay. | 好的 |