时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now boarding Line 622, nonstop service to Frankfort. | 搭乘622次航班飞往法兰克福的乘客现在开始登机 |
[00:06] | That’s us. | 是我们的班机 |
[00:07] | At this time, residents are strongly advised to use caution. | 建议各位居民此时谨慎行动 |
[00:11] | Dad, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好害怕 |
[00:13] | Okay, everybody, follow me. Come on. | 各位跟我来 快点 |
[00:16] | No one’s answering at your meemaw’s house, either. | 你姥姥家也没人接电话 |
[00:20] | I’m starting to get a little worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[00:24] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[00:26] | A miracle. | 奇迹 |
[00:28] | I’ll be better, I promise. | 我会改正的 我保证 |
[00:30] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:34] | Oh, Connie, I’m so sorry. | 康妮 这真的太糟了 |
[00:37] | Oh, my money. | 我的全副身家 |
[00:39] | Calm down. | 镇定一点 |
[00:40] | Don’t tell me to calm down. Help me pick it up. | 别叫我镇定 快帮我捡钱 |
[00:42] | All right, all right. | 好好好 |
[00:52] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么啊 |
[00:54] | All your stuffed animals blew away to Oklahoma. | 你的毛绒玩具全被吹到俄克拉何马州去了 |
[00:58] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[01:00] | Found some of your underwear in a tree. | 在树上找到了你的内裤 |
[01:03] | Those are your grandmother’s. | 那是你姥姥的 |
[01:05] | Ew. | 好恶 |
[01:06] | Did you find any diapers? | 你有找到尿布吗 |
[01:07] | Yes, but only one. | 有 但只找到一片 |
[01:09] | Use it wisely. | 关键时刻再用 |
[01:10] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[01:14] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[01:15] | Mary, let me finish. | 玛丽 你听我说完 |
[01:17] | Everybody’s okay. | 大家都平安无事 |
[01:18] | Oh, thank the Lord. | 感谢主保佑 |
[01:20] | So the house is fine? | 那房子没事对吗 |
[01:22] | Well, ours is. | 我们家是没事啦 |
[01:24] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[01:25] | Your mother’s house is sort of… | 你妈家的房子可以说是… |
[01:28] | gone. | 没了 |
[01:29] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[01:31] | Everywhere. | 残骸散落一地 |
[01:32] | What? | 什么 |
[01:33] | Why didn’t you call me right away? | 你为什么不立刻就告诉我 |
[01:35] | Well, the phones were down, honey. | 因为电话都打不通了啊 老婆 |
[01:37] | That is no excuse. | 区区小事才不是借口 |
[01:39] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 是我的错 |
[01:40] | But, again, nobody got hurt, okay? | 但重点是没人受伤 好吗 |
[01:43] | Mandy and the baby are staying with us. | 曼蒂和宝宝暂时住在我们家 |
[01:45] | Your mom’s at Dale’s. | 你妈去戴尔家了 |
[01:46] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[01:47] | I’ll call the airlines and see when the next flight out is. | 那我打给航司 问何时有下一班飞机 |
[01:50] | Why? To do what? | 为什么 你飞回来要干嘛 |
[01:52] | To help. | 回来帮忙啊 |
[01:53] | There’s nothing to do. I got it under control. | 没什么可做的 我都能处理好 |
[01:56] | Hey, where are the extra sheets? | 替换的床单在哪 |
[01:58] | We have extra sheets? | 我们家有替换的床单吗 |
[01:59] | They’re in the linen closet. | 在专门放床单毛巾的柜子里 |
[02:01] | We have a linen closet? | 我们家有专门放床单毛巾的柜子吗 |
[02:02] | Yes! I have to come home. | 当然有啦 我不回来怎么行 |
[02:04] | Well, Sheldon’s not gonna be real happy about that. | 那谢尔顿就会不开心咯 |
[02:07] | George, when is he ever happy? | 乔治 他这辈子有开心过吗 |
[02:12] | This is the greatest pretzel I’ve ever had. | 我从未吃过如此美味的椒盐卷饼 |
[02:15] | Ich bin ein Heidelberger! | 我是海德堡人[德语] |
[02:19] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:22] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[02:25] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[02:27] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:30] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[02:38] | What do you mean I don’t have coverage for tornadoes? | 你说龙卷风不在保险理赔范围内是什么意思 |
[02:43] | All right, fine. It’s a hurricane. | 好吧 是飓风行了吧 |
[02:47] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | Then what the hell am I paying you for? | 那我付钱给你有个屁用 |
[02:52] | All right, there you have it. | 好啊 这个行 |
[02:53] | It’s a flood. Everything’s wet. | 是洪灾 所有东西都被水淹了 |
[02:55] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么区别啊 |
[02:59] | You know what? | 够了 |
[03:00] | I’d like to talk to your supervisor. | 我要找你的上级 |
[03:06] | Hey, how’s it going? | 问得怎么样 |
[03:10] | I don’t have coverage for tornadoes. | 龙卷风不在我保险理赔范围内 |
[03:12] | So call it a hurricane. | 那就说是遭了飓风 |
[03:14] | I did. | 我说了 |
[03:15] | Flood? | 洪灾呢 |
[03:16] | I tried that. | 我也说了 |
[03:18] | Locusts? | 那蝗灾呢 |
[03:19] | You’re not helping. | 你别帮倒忙了 |
[03:19] | Oh, listen, come on. | 听我说 别着急 |
[03:22] | As long as it takes you to rebuild your place, | 重建你家这段时间 |
[03:24] | you’ll always got a home right here with me. | 你都可以住在我这儿 住多久都行 |
[03:29] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 很谢谢你 |
[03:33] | But I don’t want to be a freeloader. | 但我不想白吃白住 |
[03:35] | I’ll pay your rent. | 我会付你房租 |
[03:37] | Great. | 好啊 |
[03:39] | My house just blew away. You’re supposed to say no. | 我家房子才刚被吹走 你应该客套点说不用啊 |
[03:41] | Well, you offered. | 你自己主动说要给的嘛 |
[03:47] | Georgie, Mandy, breakfast’s ready. | 小乔治 曼蒂 出来吃早餐了 |
[03:52] | Dad, there’s other people in this house. | 爸爸 别人也要用洗手间的 |
[03:55] | I just got in here. | 我才刚进来 |
[03:56] | I saw you bring in a newspaper. | 我看见你带报纸进去了 |
[03:58] | It’s not a library. Wrap it up. | 厕所又不是图书馆 赶紧完事出来 |
[04:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:16] | Eggs on the table. | 炒蛋在桌子上 |
[04:17] | Here’s some toast. Bacon’s coming up. | 这是吐司 培根马上就好 |
[04:19] | Wow, look at you being mom. | 瞧你 像老妈一样 |
[04:21] | Say that again and you can make your own lunch. | 你敢再说一次 就自己搞定午饭 |
[04:24] | Oh, you’re touchy like mom, too. | 你小心眼这一点也像老妈 |
[04:28] | Missy, I said I’m coming. | 米希 都说我快好了 |
[04:29] | It’s Mandy. | 我是曼蒂 |
[04:32] | Oh, be right out. | 我马上就出来 |
[04:36] | Oh, that smells good. | 闻起来好香啊 |
[04:38] | Help yourself. | 快吃吧 |
[04:40] | You know, you’re going to make a really good mom one day. | 你以后一定会是个好妈妈 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[04:43] | How’s that different from what I said? | 这和我说的有什么不一样吗 |
[04:45] | You said our mom. She said a mom. | 你说的是我们老妈 她说的是好妈妈 |
[04:47] | Totally different. | 这两者毫无关系 |
[04:48] | No, it ain’t. | 才不是呢 |
[04:50] | Bathroom’s free. | 洗手间可以用了 |
[04:52] | You wash your hands? | 你有洗手吗 |
[04:53] | Yes. | 洗了 |
[04:54] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[05:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:03] | Your lunch. | 你的午饭 |
[05:05] | We just had a tornado. I’m not going to work. | 我们刚经历了龙卷风劫后余生 我才不要去上班 |
[05:07] | Then you’re going to help me clean the house. | 那你就帮我打扫家里 |
[05:09] | Dang, it’s like mom never left. | 我去 仿佛老妈从未离开过家一样 |
[05:12] | Sorry, it’s like a mom never left. | 抱歉 是仿佛一位妈妈从未离开过家一样 |
[05:15] | Better. | 有进步 |
[05:16] | How about you and me run and get groceries, baby supplies, | 那你和我一起去买日用品 婴儿用品 |
[05:19] | – whatever else you need? – Okay. | -以及其他你需要的东西吧 -好啊 |
[05:20] | Great. Other than your grandma’s underwear, I have nothing. | 太棒了 我手头上只有你姥姥的一条内裤 |
[05:24] | You’re watching CeeCee today. | 今天你负责照看丝丝 |
[05:25] | Well, who put you in charge? | 谁说由你做主了啊 |
[05:29] | Okay, just asking. | 好吧 我只是问问 |
[05:34] | Jeff, look what I found in the garden. | 杰夫 看我在花园里找到什么 |
[05:36] | Oh my goodness, that’s a lot of money. | 我的天啊 好多钱 |
[05:38] | $1,230. | 一千两百三十元 |
[05:40] | It must have blown over from Connie’s house. | 肯定是从康妮家吹过来的 |
[05:43] | You don’t know that. | 这又说不准 |
[05:44] | Robin, we have to return it. | 萝宾 我们得把钱还回去 |
[05:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:47] | What do you mean why? | 这还用问吗 |
[05:49] | It’s the Christian thing to do. | 这才是基督徒应该做的啊 |
[05:52] | You said yourself she was running an illegal gambling establishment. | 你说过她开了一家非法赌场 |
[05:56] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[05:57] | You really think it was a coincidence that her house was | 你真认为整条街 |
[05:59] | the only one on the street to get torn up? | 只有她家房子被摧毁是巧合吗 |
[06:02] | Could be. | 有可能啊 |
[06:04] | Or could be a sign. | 也有可能是天意 |
[06:07] | Look at the bill. | 你看这张纸钞 |
[06:08] | Who does it say to trust? | 上面写着该相信谁 |
[06:11] | I see it. | 我明白了 |
[06:15] | I brought you a Wienerschnitzel. | 我给你带了维也纳炸肉排 |
[06:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | I tried it, it’s yucky. | 我尝过了 很难吃 |
[06:20] | Shelly, sit down. | 谢利 你坐下 |
[06:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | Just sit. | 先坐下就是了 |
[06:26] | I don’t know how else to say this other than just to say it. | 我不知道还能怎么委婉地告诉你 只好直说了 |
[06:32] | We have to go home. | 我们必须回家 |
[06:33] | Oh no, who did Germany invade now? | 不要啊 德国这次又入侵哪个国家了 |
[06:36] | No, nothing like that. | 不是因为这种原因 |
[06:39] | There was a tornado back home. Everybody’s okay. | 家那边发生了龙卷风 大家都平安无事 |
[06:42] | But your Meemaw’s house was destroyed. | 但你姥姥家的房子被摧毁了 |
[06:45] | But everyone’s okay, that’s confirmed? | 但已经确认所有人都平安对吗 |
[06:46] | Thank God, yes. | 感谢老天爷 是的 |
[06:48] | You’re thanking the deity who sent the tornado? | 龙卷风正是老天爷造成的 你还要感谢祂吗 |
[06:51] | I’m not in the mood for this. We have to go. | 我没心情和你争辩 我们得走了 |
[06:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:55] | Honey, your Meemaw lost her house. | 宝贝 你姥姥失去了房子 |
[06:58] | Well, I’m sure she has insurance. | 她肯定有买保险吧 |
[06:59] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[07:01] | Well, what is the point? | 那什么才是重点 |
[07:02] | What would we do once we get there? | 我们回去又能做什么 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:06] | Be there. | 陪在她身边 |
[07:07] | Provide solace. Lend a hand. | 安抚她的心情 伸出援手 |
[07:10] | Me, lend a hand? You’re funny. | 指望我伸出援手 你真幽默 |
[07:11] | Too bad, we are going. | 很遗憾 我们就是要走 |
[07:14] | Class is starting tomorrow. I’m not going anywhere. | 明天就开课了 我要待在这里 |
[07:16] | Sheldon, do not argue with me. You are going home. | 谢尔顿 别跟我争论了 你必须回家 |
[07:20] | Mom, the people of Germany are obsessed with rules | 妈妈 德国人注重规则纪律 |
[07:21] | and devoid of humor. I am home. | 缺乏幽默感 这里就是我的家 |
[07:25] | You know something? | 其实啊 |
[07:26] | I think that tornado had a silver lining. | 我认为这次龙卷风也是祸中有福 |
[07:28] | Oh, and what would that be? | 有什么福 |
[07:31] | It just blew you right into where you’re supposed to be. | 它把你吹到了你应该在的地方 |
[07:36] | You mean it destroyed my house | 你意思是龙卷风摧毁我家 |
[07:38] | so you could have sex in the middle of the day? | 是为了让你能白日宣淫吗 |
[07:41] | No. | 不是 |
[07:43] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 也是啦 |
[07:44] | Making love and living together. | 上床和同居 |
[07:47] | I don’t want to live together. This is temporary. | 我不想跟你同居 我只是暂住 |
[07:50] | Pretty tough talk for a woman who didn’t have tornado insurance. | 没买龙卷风保险的女人也敢撂这种狠话 |
[07:58] | Oh, no, come on. I was joking. | 别生气 我只是开开玩笑 |
[08:00] | Do you think I’m stupid just because I didn’t have tornado insurance? | 就因为我没买龙卷风保险 你就觉得我是蠢蛋吗 |
[08:05] | We are in Texas. | 毕竟我们住在台风多发的德州啊 |
[08:09] | I live here now. | 我搬到这里住了 |
[08:14] | All right, Georgie, Mandy are in Sheldon’s room. | 小乔治和曼蒂睡谢尔顿的房间 |
[08:16] | I’m in my room. | 我睡我自己的房间 |
[08:17] | Meemaw, you’ll be in Mom and Dad’s. | 姥姥 你睡老爸老妈的房间 |
[08:19] | Dad, you’ll be in the garage. | 老爸 你去睡车库 |
[08:20] | Why do I get the garage? | 凭什么要我睡车库 |
[08:22] | Would you rather put the baby or the old lady out there? | 难道你要叫宝宝或老太太去那里睡吗 |
[08:24] | – Hey. – I’m helping you. | -注意用词 -我是在帮你 |
[08:26] | What’s wrong with the couch? | 我不能睡沙发吗 |
[08:27] | – Like you’d fit on the couch. – Hey. | -沙发睡得下你这头肥猪吗 -注意用词 |
[08:30] | Actually, maybe Meemaw can take Sheldon’s room and… | 其实姥姥是不是可以去睡谢尔顿的房间 |
[08:33] | …Mandy and I can take Mom and Dad’s room with the bigger bed. | 我和曼蒂睡爸妈房间 那里的床更大 |
[08:36] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[08:37] | You want to sleep on the mattress you were conceived on? | 你想睡在搞出你的床垫上吗 |
[08:39] | Ew. | 好恶 |
[08:41] | Wait, you’ve had the same mattress for 18 years? | 等等 你们18年没换过床垫吗 |
[08:44] | There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s a Sealy. | 床垫又没什么问题 是丝涟的名牌货 |
[08:46] | We’ll be fine in Sheldon’s room. | 我们睡谢尔顿的房间就好 |
[08:49] | Okay, I’ll take the garage. | 好吧 我去车库睡 |
[08:51] | Hey, you get to sleep on the mattress CeeCee was conceived on. | 那你就能睡在搞出丝丝的床垫上了 |
[08:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:02] | She’s a beauty, huh? | 它很美吧 |
[09:04] | How big is that thing? | 这电视有多大 |
[09:06] | 27 inches. | 27英寸 |
[09:08] | Don’t you think this is a decision I should have been a part of? | 你不觉得应该跟我商量一下再做决定吗 |
[09:11] | How about this? You can decide what we watch first. | 那这样吧 你来决定我们先看什么 |
[09:14] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this. | 我感觉我不太能接受 |
[09:17] | Well, then I’ll decide. | 那我来选吧 |
[09:21] | Walker, Texas Ranger. | 《德州骑警》 |
[09:24] | Tell me that’s not a sign from God. | 你还说这不是天意 |
[09:26] | Geez, Louise, it’s like we’re in a movie theater. | 天啊 感觉像在电影院一样 |
[09:30] | If you’re still uncomfortable, I can return it. | 如果你还是不能接受 我可以退掉 |
[09:34] | I guess it’s okay. | 我能接受 |
[09:35] | I’ll make popcorn. | 我去做点爆米花 |
[09:40] | Why are you testing me? | 您为什么要考验我 |
[09:42] | I need to change our return flights as soon as possible. | 我要改签返程航班 越快越好 |
[09:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:48] | Tonight would be great. How much? | 今晚的航班可以 多少钱 |
[09:51] | Sheldon Lee Cooper. | 谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
[09:53] | I told you I’m not going home. | 我说了 我不回家 |
[09:54] | I am your mother. What I say goes. | 我是你妈妈 我说了算 |
[10:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:02] | Passive resistance. Good luck lifting my limp body. | 消极抵抗 有种你就把我扛回去 |
[10:08] | Your grandmother lost her home. | 你姥姥的房子毁掉了 |
[10:10] | And I feel terrible, but I can’t change what happened. | 我深表遗憾 但我改变不了这一切 |
[10:13] | You could be there for your Meemaw. | 你可以去陪在你姥姥身边 |
[10:15] | Does she even want us there? | 她想让我们陪吗 |
[10:16] | Of course she does. | 她当然想了 |
[10:19] | Let’s ask her. | 我们问问她吧 |
[10:20] | There’s too many people here already. | 家里已经挤满了人了 |
[10:22] | You’d just be in the way. | 你们回来也是碍事 |
[10:25] | No need to thank me. We could be back by tomorrow. | 不用谢我 我们明天就能到家 |
[10:28] | Are you deaf? I said don’t come. | 你聋了吗 我让你别回来 |
[10:30] | We will get through this together. God will provide. | 我们同舟共济 上帝会保佑的 |
[10:34] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[10:37] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:38] | Put Sheldon on the phone. | 让谢尔顿接电话 |
[10:40] | – No. – Let me talk to her. | -不行 -让我接电话 |
[10:42] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你哦 再见 |
[10:47] | Hi. Is your Meemaw home? | 你好 请问你姥姥在家吗 |
[10:50] | She took the baby for a walk. | 她带宝宝出去散步了 |
[10:57] | Is she gonna be gone long? | 她要多久才回来 |
[11:00] | Do you want to wait? She made a pot of coffee. | 你想进来等吗 她煮了一壶咖啡 |
[11:04] | Do you like coffee? | 你喜欢喝咖啡吗 |
[11:06] | I’m about to find out. | 我正打算试试 |
[11:07] | Come on in. I don’t want to air-condition the whole neighborhood. | 进来吧 我可不想让空调冷气全散出去 |
[11:10] | All right. Sure. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:14] | How’d your Meemaw seem this morning? | 你姥姥今天早上看起来怎么样 |
[11:16] | Cranky. | 心情不好 |
[11:17] | Well, she’s always cranky. | 她心情就没好过 |
[11:19] | Can you be more specific? | 你能再具体点吗 |
[11:21] | You may need more flowers. | 你带的这点花可能不够 |
[11:23] | Right. Well, it’s been pretty traumatic around here. | 也对 毕竟这阵子经历了这么多创伤 |
[11:31] | Try some cream and sugar in there. | 加点奶和糖试试 |
[11:33] | Nah. | 不用 |
[11:36] | Black’s good. | 黑咖啡就挺好 |
[11:40] | So what’d you do that pissed her off? | 所以你到底哪里惹到她了 |
[11:42] | Well, I’m not gonna talk to you about none of this. | 我才不告诉你这些 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:48] | What makes you think it was my fault? | 你为什么觉得是我犯了错 |
[11:51] | The flowers, your hangdog face. | 你带了花 还有你那卑微的表情 |
[11:54] | This is my regular face. | 我平时就这个表情 |
[11:56] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:57] | What goes on between me and your grandma is none of your business. | 我和你姥姥之间的事情 与你无关 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 明白 |
[12:06] | She totally overreacted. | 完全是她反应过度 |
[12:07] | Mm-hmm. | 哦 |
[12:13] | Maybe a little. | 我还是加点糖吧 |
[12:25] | There we go. | 好喝多了 |
[12:34] | This place is hoppin’. | 好多人啊 |
[12:35] | Half the town’s still got no power. | 镇上还有一半地方在停电 |
[12:38] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[12:42] | – Damn. – I know. | -靠 -厉害吧 |
[12:44] | What is it about a tornado that makes people want to gamble? | 怎么龙卷风搞得大家都来赌博了 |
[12:48] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:49] | Guess they’re happy to be alive, scared they’re gonna die. | 可能大家都怕死 过来庆祝劫后余生吧 |
[12:51] | If we had an earthquake, I bet we could retire. | 要是再来个地震 我们就能直接退休了 |
[12:54] | Here’s to hopin’. | 想得倒美 |
[12:56] | – Where’s CeeCee? – She’s with Connie. | -丝丝在哪儿 -她在康妮那边 |
[12:58] | Oh, cool. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Oh, hey, your mom stopped by the video store earlier. | 对了 你妈妈之前来了一趟录影带店 |
[13:03] | What’d she want? | 她想干什么 |
[13:05] | She was just being nice. | 她就是表达一下善意而已 |
[13:07] | Oh, Georgie, grow up. | 小乔治 成熟点吧 |
[13:09] | No, I’m serious. She heard about Memaw’s house | 不 我是认真的 她听说了姥姥房子被毁 |
[13:11] | – and offered us a place to live. – There it is. | -想问我们要不要住她那 -我就知道 |
[13:13] | The–the niceness? | 你是指她人好吗 |
[13:15] | She’s plotting and scheming to control my life. | 她想控制我的生活 |
[13:18] | All I heard is they got two bathrooms. | 我只知道她家有两个卫生间 |
[13:20] | Doesn’t matter. I am never living under their roof. | 这不重要 我绝不住在她家 |
[13:22] | You realize, even if business stays like this, | 你要明白 哪怕生意每天都这么好 |
[13:24] | we’re at least two years away from getting our own place. | 至少也得再过两年 我们才能买得起房 |
[13:27] | Georgie, I am not living with my parents. | 小乔治 我绝对不和我爸妈一起住 |
[13:29] | – Okay, what if– – No! | -好吧 那如果… -不行 |
[13:31] | You don’t even know what I was gonna say. | 你都不知道我想说什么 |
[13:33] | You wanted to live there by yourself. | 你想自己住过去 |
[13:35] | How do you do that? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[13:38] | You made fun of her for not having the right insurance. | 你竟然嘲笑她买错了保险 |
[13:41] | It was a joke. | 我就开个玩笑 |
[13:42] | The only thing I got wrong was the timing. | 关键是我没把握好时机 |
[13:45] | If I said it two or three years later, | 如果我两三年后才说这个笑话 |
[13:47] | everybody’s laughing their ass off. | 大家一定会笑死 |
[13:52] | Hey, look who’s here. | 看看谁回来了 |
[13:53] | Shh, shh, shh, she’s sleeping. | 嘘嘘嘘 她睡着了 |
[13:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[14:00] | He came to apologize. | 他来道歉 |
[14:01] | Nobody’s talking to you. | 没人问你 |
[14:03] | Cranky, cranky. | 心情很差哦 |
[14:05] | Don’t you have someplace better to be? | 你没地方要去了吗 |
[14:07] | Actually, I’m about to go run around the block. | 我正打算去街上跑步 |
[14:09] | I am buzzing. | 我现在亢奋得很 |
[14:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:16] | I brought your flowers. | 我给你带了花 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | I was stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[14:21] | No, I was stupid. | 不 是我太蠢了 |
[14:25] | This feels like a trap. | 这是不是陷阱题 |
[14:27] | I was embarrassed about the insurance thing, | 买错保险的事 让我觉得很尴尬 |
[14:29] | ’cause I didn’t think anything like this was gonna ever happen to me. | 因为我从没想过这种事会发生在我身上 |
[14:32] | And…now I’ve lost everything. | 现在 我失去了一切 |
[14:36] | Worse, I’ve lost living with Mandy and my little great-granddaughter, | 更糟的是 我失去了和曼蒂丝丝共同生活的机会 |
[14:40] | and… | 并且 |
[14:43] | I liked that. | 我还挺喜欢那种生活 |
[14:44] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[14:46] | I mean, look on the bright side. | 但是 往好的一面看 |
[14:48] | You’re running a successful criminal enterprise, | 你的犯罪集团仍然在成功运作 |
[14:50] | and boy, you know you’re gonna have enough money to rebuild. | 你挣的钱肯定够你重建房子了 |
[14:55] | Assuming you stay out of jail. | 前提是你不被抓进牢里 |
[15:00] | Ah, two years from now, that’s gonna be so funny. | 再过两年 她就笑得出来了 |
[15:08] | Hey, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 |
[15:10] | George. | 乔治 |
[15:15] | What you got there? | 你扔的什么盒子 |
[15:16] | New tv? | 你买新电视了吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:19] | Trinitron. It’s pricey. | 索尼特丽珑电视 挺贵的吧 |
[15:24] | – There was a sale. – Where? | -打折买的 -哪儿啊 |
[15:26] | I don’t know. My wife bought it. | 我不知道 我老婆买的 |
[15:28] | – Probably with coupons. – Lucky duck. | -可能用了优惠券吧 -真走运 |
[15:32] | – He doth provide. – Yeah, I guess so. | -老天确实保佑啊 -是啊 |
[15:35] | – How big is it? – God, I really don’t know. | -电视机多大啊 -我真的不知道 |
[15:36] | – Well, it says 27 inches on the box. – God. | -我看包装箱上写的27英寸 -天啊 |
[15:41] | 27. | 27英寸呢 |
[15:43] | Hey, Dad. Pastor Jeff. | 爸爸 杰夫牧师 你们好 |
[15:50] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:53] | Uh, Herr, Dr. Pepper? | 有胡椒博士汽水吗 |
[15:55] | Nein. | 没有 |
[15:58] | Uh, sweet tea? | 甜茶有吗 |
[16:03] | Susser tea? | 甜的茶 |
[16:07] | Nein. | 没有 |
[16:10] | – Bier? – Sure. | -要啤酒吗 -好 |
[16:13] | – Danke. – Bitte. | -谢谢 -请用 |
[16:27] | Grande. | 好大杯哦 |
[16:31] | I’m from America. | 我来自美国 |
[16:33] | No kidding. | 真是看不出来呢 |
[16:37] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[16:41] | Who’s hungry for spaghetti? | 谁想吃意面 |
[16:45] | Didn’t realize your boyfriend was staying for dinner. | 没想到你男朋友还会留下来吃晚饭 |
[16:47] | – Is that a problem? – Nope, just… | -有什么问题吗 -没有 只是 |
[16:50] | would’ve been nice if someone told me. | 如果有人能提前告诉我一声就好了 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:55] | All right, Grace. | 好了 准备饭前祷告 |
[16:58] | We’re still doing that? | 还要做饭前祷告吗 |
[17:00] | We survived a tornado. | 我们可是活过了一场龙卷风 |
[17:01] | Damn. | 有道理 |
[17:04] | Thank you, Lord, for the food we were about to receive | 感谢您赐给我们面前的食物 |
[17:06] | and bless the hands that prepared it. | 也请保佑为我们准备食物的人 |
[17:08] | – Which are mine. – I got it. | -也就是我 -我知道 |
[17:11] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[17:14] | Missy, I’m really impressed how you stepped up. | 米希 你这次能站出来照顾大家 真的很棒 |
[17:16] | Thanks. It’s easier now that I’ve discovered coffee. | 谢谢 我最近开始喝咖啡了 所以也不怎么累 |
[17:21] | There’s vegetables in the spaghetti. | 意面里竟然有蔬菜 |
[17:22] | Since when do we eat vegetables? | 我们家什么时候开始吃蔬菜了 |
[17:25] | We got one bathroom. Gotta keep things moving. | 我们家就一个卫生间 必须保证每个人都肠胃通畅 |
[17:27] | That’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[17:31] | Who’s knocking at supper time? | 谁会在晚饭时间过来敲门 |
[17:35] | This is your TV now. | 这台电视归你了 |
[17:36] | I can’t have this on my conscience. I don’t wanna go to hell. | 继续留着它 我良心不安 我可不想下地狱 |
[17:42] | You’ll need this. | 遥控器也给你 |
[17:46] | Sweet. Georgie! | 不错 小乔治过来搭把手 |
[17:49] | – So you are from Texas? – Ja. | -所以你来自德州 -是的 |
[17:51] | Where is your cowboy hat? | 你怎么没戴牛仔帽 |
[17:52] | I don’t have one. | 我没有牛仔帽 |
[17:53] | – Boots? – No. | -马靴呢 -没有 |
[17:55] | – Horse? – No. | -马呢 -也没有 |
[17:57] | – Gun? – No. | -枪呢 -当然没有 |
[17:58] | Are you sure you’re from Texas? | 你真的来自德州吗 |
[18:00] | Well, I do think I’m better than everyone else. | 我觉得我比其他人都更棒 |
[18:02] | That’s mighty Texan. | 这是典型的德州人自信 |
[18:03] | ♪ Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen ♪ | ♪ 非常感谢 亲爱的 非常感谢 ♪ |
[18:08] | ♪ Thank you for all the joy and pain ♪ | ♪ 感谢你给我带来的所有快乐与痛苦 ♪ |
[18:14] | ♪ Picture show, second balcony was the place we’d meet ♪ | ♪ 照片上 我们相识于第二个阳台 ♪ |
[18:21] | – Hey, honey. – Mother. | -你好啊 宝贝 -妈妈 |
[18:23] | I love this country. | 我爱德国 |
[18:25] | ♪ Second seat, go Dutch treat ♪ | ♪ 坐在第二个位置 各自结账 ♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ You were sweet ♪ | ♪ 你真的很贴心 ♪ |
[18:29] | Sing it with me! | 和我一起唱 |
[18:30] | ♪ Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen ♪ | ♪ 非常感谢 亲爱的 非常感谢 ♪ |
[18:35] | I don’t know what could have gotten into her. | 我不知道她为什么发疯 |
[18:37] | Probably jet lag. | 可能是因为时差吧 |
[18:39] | 27 inches. | 27寸电视 |
[18:41] | We’re living in the future. | 我们简直活在未来 |
[18:43] | Wow, that color is amazing. | 这色彩也太鲜明了 |
[18:45] | Those Japanese fellas know what they’re doing. | 日本人真的很会造电视 |
[18:48] | Why’d Pastor Jeff give this to you? | 为什么杰夫牧师要把电视送你 |
[18:50] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | – You didn’t ask him? – Didn’t care. | -你没问吗 -我才不在乎 |
[18:57] | Are you staying the night? | 你今晚要留在这里过夜吗 |
[18:58] | ‘Cause we’re gonna need to lay a few ground rules. | 如果你留下的话 我们得约法三章 |
[19:12] | You know, sympathetic vomiting has an evolutionary basis. | 要知道 共感性呕吐是有进化基础的 |
[19:15] | In the Paleolithic era, | 在旧石器时代 |
[19:16] | when one member of a tribe would start vomiting, | 当部落的一个成员开始呕吐时 |
[19:18] | it was a signal to the rest that they’d eaten something poisonous. | 其他人会认为他们也吃了一些有毒食物 |
[19:21] | And–oh, Scooch! | 于是他们也会… 让开 |
[19:26] | Like that. | 像这样吐 |
[19:30] | Another fun fact. | 另外一个有趣小知识 |