时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Missy, I’m really impressed how you stepped up. – Thanks. | -米希 你这次能站出来照顾大家 真的很棒 -谢谢 |
[00:06] | – Good morning. – Eggs are on the table. | -早安 -炒蛋在桌子上 |
[00:07] | Here’s some toast. Bacon’s coming up. | 这是吐司 培根马上就好 |
[00:09] | Wow, look at you being Mom. | 瞧你 像老妈一样 |
[00:11] | You’re watching CeeCee today. | 今天你负责照看丝丝 |
[00:12] | Well, who put you in charge? | 谁说由你做主了啊 |
[00:16] | Okay, just asking. | 好吧 我只是问问 |
[00:21] | Excited to be going home? | 期不期待要回家了啊 |
[00:24] | This is home. I’m always here. | 我的家在这里 我一直在家 |
[00:25] | But I am excited to share | 但我很期待能 |
[00:27] | everything I’ve learned with my colleagues. | 跟我的同事们分享我新学到的一切 |
[00:29] | That’s nice. | 那挺好啊 |
[00:30] | Scientifically speaking, they’re savages | 用科学的角度说 他们仿佛原始人 |
[00:32] | covered in their own filth, and I’ll be bringing them the light. | 身上沾满自己的屎尿 而我为他们带来了光 |
[00:35] | – There’s probably a nicer way to say that. – Oh, there is. | -你这话应该有更委婉的说法吧 -有啊 |
[00:38] | But if a summer in Germany has taught me anything, | 但在德国的这个夏天 我最深刻体会到的就是 |
[00:40] | it’s that brutal honesty is its own kind of love. | 残酷的诚实也是一种爱 |
[00:42] | I’ll crochet that on a pillow. | 我再把你这金句编织到枕头上吧 |
[00:45] | Mark my words, string theory is going to be the next big thing. | 记好了 弦理论将成为科学界的主流 |
[00:48] | What does it do? | 那是干嘛的 |
[00:50] | It explains the fundamental forces of the universe. | 它解释了宇宙的基本力 |
[00:52] | How everything works, where everything came from. | 万物是如何运转 又是从何而来 |
[00:54] | I know where it all came from. | 我知道一切是从哪来的 |
[00:57] | Mother, we’re in the sky. Why are you pointing up? | 妈 我们已经在天上了 你为何还往上指 |
[01:02] | Oh, there’s no reason to do that. | 完全不需要做这种行为 |
[01:03] | It’s just irregular motion of air around the plane | 这只是因为气温变化 |
[01:05] | caused by temperature changes. | 造成飞机有不规则晃动罢了 |
[01:09] | Oh, that was a big one. | 刚才那一下摇挺大啊 |
[01:12] | And given our altitude, perfectly predictable. | 考虑到我们的高度 这也完全合理 |
[01:15] | The pilot has turned on the seatbelt sign. | 请各位乘客系上安全带 |
[01:17] | Please return to your seat. | 回到座位上 请勿走动 |
[01:19] | A reasonable precaution. | 很合理的安全措施 |
[01:21] | Snug as a bug. | 稳稳妥妥 |
[01:25] | Would you like me to include you in my prayers? | 要把你的名字加进我的祈祷里吗 |
[01:26] | No, thanks, I don’t need to seek help from an invisible man. | 不用了谢谢 我不需要一个隐形人的帮助 |
[01:29] | You’re right, you’ve got your invisible strings. | 对对对 你有那隐形的弦就够了 |
[01:36] | Sorry for the delay. | 抱歉延误了 |
[01:37] | We hope to be wheels up in about 20 minutes. | 我们将在大约20分钟后起飞 |
[01:41] | That’s what he said 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前也是这么说的 |
[01:42] | Nothing we can do. | 这我们也无可奈何 |
[01:44] | If we don’t take off soon, | 再不起飞 |
[01:45] | we’ll miss our connecting flight to Houston. | 我们就会错过回休斯顿的转机 |
[01:46] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们也做不了什么啊 |
[01:48] | I’d tell you whose hands it’s in, | 我知道谁能做点啥 |
[01:50] | but you don’t like that. | 但你又不喜欢那样 |
[01:56] | Babies. | 小婴儿 |
[01:58] | Why’d it have to be babies? | 为什么偏偏有婴儿呢 |
[02:00] | Oh, relax. | 放轻松啦 |
[02:01] | He’ll cry himself out. | 他哭累了就不哭了 |
[02:02] | You won’t even know he’s there. | 到时你都意识不到他的存在 |
[02:09] | Please tell that mother to quiet her baby. | 请叫那位母亲让她孩子安静 |
[02:12] | Sometimes moms can’t make their kids be quiet | 妈妈们无法随时让自己孩子闭嘴 |
[02:14] | no matter how much they try. | 哪怕她们再努力也没用 |
[02:23] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:24] | Trying to get my ears to pop. | 想办法让我耳膜恢复正常 |
[02:26] | Want a piece of gum? | 想来一片口香糖吗 |
[02:27] | Is it cinnamon gum? | 是肉桂口香糖吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:29] | I have enough problems. | 你是嫌我麻烦还不够多吗 |
[02:31] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 真是绝了 |
[02:39] | 欢迎回家 妈妈与谢尔顿 | |
[02:43] | Hi! | 你们到啦 |
[02:45] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:46] | Hey, Mary. | 玛丽你回来啦 |
[02:51] | Look, Mother, more babies. | 妈你快看 还有婴儿 |
[02:54] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[02:57] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[03:00] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:05] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:13] | I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed. | 我等不及要睡到自己床上了 |
[03:15] | You didn’t tell him on the plane? | 你在飞机上没跟他说吗 |
[03:16] | – Tell me what? – I thought you were gonna tell him in the car. | -跟我说什么 -我以为你会在路上跟他说 |
[03:18] | Well, he was grumpy in the car. | 他在车上那会儿心情不好 |
[03:19] | How do you think he was on the plane? | 那你猜他在飞机上时心情如何 |
[03:21] | – I’ll tell him. – You stay out of this. | -我跟他说吧 -你别插手 |
[03:23] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么 |
[03:24] | Well, for God’s sake. Me and Georgie | 我的老天啊 我跟小乔治 |
[03:26] | and the baby have been staying in your room. | 还有宝宝住在你房里一段时间了 |
[03:28] | Oh, that makes sense. | 这很合理啊 |
[03:29] | I was out of town, there was a tornado, | 我当时不在家 又发生了龙卷风的事 |
[03:30] | you needed a place to live. | 你们需要有地方住嘛 |
[03:32] | So you’re okay with it? | 所以你不介意吗 |
[03:33] | Oh, no, I’m home now. Get out. | 但我现在到家了 滚出来 |
[03:35] | No. | 不 |
[03:36] | Well, hang on, we’ll handle this. | 别着急 我们来处理 |
[03:38] | You heard her, Sheldon, she doesn’t want to leave. | 谢尔顿 你听到她说的了 她不走 |
[03:41] | But it’s my room. | 但那是我的房间 |
[03:42] | Well, and it’s my house. | 这还是我的房子呢 |
[03:43] | Our house. | 我们的房子 |
[03:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:46] | Why can’t they stay in the garage? | 他们为什么不能住车库里 |
[03:47] | Why can’t you stay in the garage? | 那你为什么不能住车库里呢 |
[03:49] | I’m neither a car nor a box of Christmas ornaments. | 我不是车 也不是一箱没用的圣诞挂饰 |
[03:52] | Sheldon, my grandbaby’s not sleeping in the garage. | 谢尔顿 我的孙女不能睡在车库里 |
[03:54] | Our grandbaby. | 我们的孙女 |
[03:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:55] | Look, I slept out there. It’s not that bad. | 我睡过那里 没那么糟啊 |
[03:57] | Hey, there’s even a sink you can pee in. | 还有个能让你尿尿的水槽呢 |
[04:00] | That is not helpful. | 别帮倒忙 |
[04:02] | You used it. | 你也用过啊 |
[04:04] | It was an emergency. | 当时是紧急情况 |
[04:05] | I go away for a few months | 我就离开了几个月 |
[04:06] | and my family turns into a bunch of hillbillies. | 我的家人就变成了一帮野人 |
[04:08] | All right, it’s been a long day, everybody’s tired. | 好啦 想必大家今天都累了 |
[04:11] | Why don’t you just sleep on the couch | 要不你先睡沙发上吧 |
[04:12] | and we’ll figure this out tomorrow, hmm? | 睡饱了大家明天再来谈 |
[04:15] | Fine. | 行 |
[04:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:19] | My ears finally popped. | 我的耳膜终于恢复正常了 |
[04:21] | Testing, testing. | 测试 测试 |
[04:23] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:24] | Testing. | 测试 |
[04:25] | So, Sheldon’s home. | 谢尔顿又回家了 |
[04:26] | Hello? Hello? Somebody say something. | 你好 你好 谁说两句话试试 |
[04:31] | Oh, Lord, I missed you. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[04:33] | Oh-ho. I missed you, too. | 我也想你啦 |
[04:35] | I was talking to the bed. | 我是对我的床说 |
[04:39] | Been a while since we’ve been apart so long. | 我们也好久没有分开那么久了 |
[04:41] | Oh, I know. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | A long time for a man to be without his wife. | 妻子可是不在身边非常久啊 |
[04:47] | George, I want to, | 乔治 我也想要 |
[04:49] | but I just spent 18 hours with you know who. | 但我刚跟某人一起坐了18小时飞机 |
[04:52] | I need to sleep. | 我需要补觉 |
[04:54] | Understood. | 我理解 |
[04:56] | Wouldn’t take long, but understood. | 花不了你多少时间 但我能理解 |
[04:58] | I promise, if you wait, it’ll be worth it. | 我跟你保证 你的等待必值回票价 |
[05:01] | I might even have a little surprise for you. | 我甚至可能给你点惊喜 |
[05:04] | Ooh, I like the sound of that. | 你这话我爱听 |
[05:06] | All right, I can wait. | 行 我能等 |
[05:14] | But if you can’t wait, | 但你要是等不及 |
[05:15] | just give me a poke in the ribs. | 就往我肋骨戳一下 |
[05:16] | I’ll be ready right quick. | 我一定立刻”开工” |
[05:37] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:38] | The baby’s crying. | 宝宝在哭 |
[05:40] | You really are a genius. | 好个无所不知的天才 |
[05:51] | Nope. | 我拒绝 |
[05:58] | Hello. | 哪位 |
[05:59] | Meemaw, it’s me. | 姥姥 是我 |
[06:01] | Shelly. | 谢利 |
[06:02] | Everything okay? | 你没什么事吧 |
[06:04] | No, everything’s terrible. | 不 事情可大了 |
[06:05] | The baby stole my room and won’t stop crying | 宝宝偷走了我的房间 还哭个不停 |
[06:07] | and now they’re making me sleep in the garage. | 他们现在还要我去睡车库 |
[06:10] | What do you need me to do? | 那你需要我帮你做什么呢 |
[06:12] | Pick me up and I can stay with you. | 来接我 让我去跟你住 |
[06:14] | Oh, well, this is Dale’s house. | 可是这是戴尔的房子 |
[06:17] | I have to ask him. | 我得先问过他 |
[06:18] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[06:20] | It’s Shelly. He wants to spend the night. | 是谢利 他想过来住一晚 |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah, it’d be nice to see the little guy. | 可以啊 见见这小家伙也不错 |
[06:27] | Dale says no. See you in the morning. | 戴尔说不行 我们明早见 |
[06:43] | Oh, slept in. | 睡晚了 |
[06:49] | Morning. | 早安 |
[06:50] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[06:52] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:53] | – Breakfast. – Who made it? | -早饭 -谁做的 |
[06:56] | Me. I can heat it up. | 我 我可以帮你再热一下 |
[06:58] | No, no. | 不用不用 |
[07:00] | Georgie, what’re you doing? | 小乔治 那你在干嘛 |
[07:02] | What does it look like? Dishes. | 你说呢 洗碗啊 |
[07:04] | Since when? | 你什么时候开始洗碗了 |
[07:05] | It’s my day. | 今天轮到我了嘛 |
[07:07] | Look, a chore chart. I made one of those. | 是家务表呢 我也做过一份啊 |
[07:10] | Y’all ignored it. | 你们全都没当回事 |
[07:11] | They don’t ignore it if you stop feeding them. | 你不给他们饭吃就没人敢了 |
[07:13] | That was a long weekend. | 那周末可真难熬啊 |
[07:15] | Georgie, bathroom. | 小乔治 去厕所吧 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Crowded house, one bathroom. | 家里人太多又只有一个厕所 |
[07:22] | We needed a schedule. | 需要按表轮流 |
[07:24] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[07:25] | Can I help with anything? | 有什么能帮忙你的吗 |
[07:26] | Nope, just enjoy your breakfast. | 没有 好好享用你的早饭吧 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:30] | Hey, maybe we can spend the day together. | 我们今天母女好好聚一聚怎么样 |
[07:34] | That sounds nice, | 听起来很不错 |
[07:34] | but I promised Taylor I’d help him | 但我答应泰勒要帮忙他 |
[07:36] | buy some back-to-school clothes. | 为开学买好衣服 |
[07:37] | Oh, yeah, Taylor. | 对哦 这个泰勒 |
[07:39] | When do I get to meet him? | 我什么时候能见到他啊 |
[07:40] | He’s just a friend, Mom. Don’t be weird. | 我跟他只是朋友 妈你别阴阳怪气 |
[07:43] | I wasn’t being weird. | 我才没有阴阳怪气 |
[07:46] | Where were you? | 你又去哪里了 |
[07:47] | Garage. | 车库 |
[07:48] | Oh. Sleep okay? | 睡得还好吗 |
[07:50] | Not a wink, but thank you for asking. | 一宿没睡着 但谢谢你关心 |
[07:56] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:57] | I need to use the bathroom. | 我需要用厕所 |
[07:58] | Well, too bad, it’s my turn. | 太遗憾了 现在是我的时段 |
[08:00] | Check the schedule. | 自己去看时间表 |
[08:02] | I don’t see a schedule. | 我没看到时间表啊 |
[08:03] | Look on the fridge. | 去冰箱门上看 |
[08:09] | He’s right, it’s his turn. | 他说得对 的确是轮到他 |
[08:11] | This is going to be close. | 我得小心夹紧了 |
[08:13] | So, how’s it going, | 一切如何 |
[08:15] | you two living together? | 你们俩同居啦 |
[08:17] | She’s leaving out, “in sin.” | 她故意省略了是”罪恶般” |
[08:19] | I didn’t say it. | 我才没那个意思 |
[08:20] | Well, don’t we get a pass for being old? | 我们都老人了 婚前同居可以原谅吧 |
[08:22] | I didn’t say anything. | 我压根就没指责过什么啊 |
[08:24] | With his back being all askew, | 而且他的脊椎歪歪扭扭 |
[08:26] | there’s not much sinning going on. | 我们也犯不了多少”罪”啦 |
[08:29] | Well, not none. | 也不是完全没”犯罪” |
[08:30] | We find ways to be creative. | 也是想办法挥洒创意 |
[08:32] | I don’t want to know. | 我没想听到这些 |
[08:34] | So, what’s going on with your house? | 那你的房子怎么办 |
[08:37] | Well, I’m gonna rebuild. | 我是打算重建起来 |
[08:39] | It’s just gonna take a while. | 不过需要一些时日就是啦 |
[08:41] | In the meantime, she has a home. | 这期间 这里就是她的家 |
[08:43] | Oh, thank you for that. | 真是谢谢你 |
[08:45] | With a man who gives her plenty of loving. | 一个愿意给她”满满爱意”的男人 |
[08:49] | Anyways, how are you doing? | 所以你一切如何啊 |
[08:51] | It must feel good to be home. | 回家的感觉一定很棒吧 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:54] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[08:55] | – Hmm. What’s wrong? – Well, | -哪里出问题啦 -这个嘛… |
[08:58] | they have everything running pretty smooth without me, so… | 我不在家他们一切也都井井有条 所以… |
[09:02] | feeling a little displaced. | 觉得有些无所适从 |
[09:04] | – Hmm, a little displaced. – Mm-hmm. | -有点无所适从是吧 -嗯哼 |
[09:07] | ‘Cause your home, | 因为你一回到家 |
[09:08] | which was not blown away in the tornado, | 发现你没被龙卷风吹走的家 |
[09:11] | is running smooth. | 被打理得井井有条 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, I didn’t mean… | 我不是故意戳你… |
[09:15] | – You know what I mean. – Just hang on. | -你知道我什么意思 -等等 |
[09:18] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:19] | Tell you what, next time you start feeling | 听好了 下次你又因为自己的位置 |
[09:21] | sorry for yourself for being a little displaced, | 被稍微取代就无所适从时 |
[09:23] | you just take a gander at my home of 47 years. | 你就看一眼我住了47年的家园 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:28] | This is terrible. | 这真的太惨了 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I took that picture with my Minolta. | 这种照片是我用美能达相机拍的 |
[09:32] | Made the front page of the local paper. | 还登上了本地报纸的头版呢 |
[09:34] | I got a copy of it around here somewhere. | 我还多打了一张 我放哪来着 |
[09:37] | She don’t wanna see it. | 她不想看 |
[09:38] | Of course she does. | 她当然想看了 |
[09:41] | Go on, keep running! | 快点 继续冲 |
[09:43] | Y’all look like you haven’t moved all summer! | 你们那懒散样 像整个暑假都没动过一样 |
[09:45] | Come on! | 赶紧的 |
[09:47] | Lopez, what, are you taking a break out there? | 洛佩兹 你小子在休息吗 |
[09:50] | I think he’s throwing up, Coach. | 他好像在吐 教练 |
[09:52] | Good stuff, Lopez! | 表现不错了 洛佩兹 |
[09:55] | Hey. | 你们好呀 |
[09:56] | Well, hey, Mary. | 你好啊玛丽 |
[09:57] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | That’s a nice surprise. | 真是意外惊喜啊 |
[10:01] | Well, I just thought I’d come hang out, | 我就想来陪陪你 |
[10:03] | watch you turn this ragtag bunch of kids into state champs. | 看你把这盘散沙调教成州冠军 |
[10:06] | George, you didn’t tell me Germany made her funny. | 乔治 你没告诉我德国把她改造得这么搞笑 |
[10:09] | Hey, I think we got a real shot this year. | 我觉得今年我们真有机会哦 |
[10:12] | Lopez, what the hell did you eat? | 洛佩兹 你到底吃了什么 |
[10:14] | What you got there, Mary? | 你带什么来了 玛丽 |
[10:15] | Oh, I made some snacks for the team. | 我给球员们做了些小点心 |
[10:17] | Oh, did you bring anything for the coaches? | 那你有给教练准备什么慰劳品吗 |
[10:19] | Just a little sugar. | 就带了一点甜头啦 |
[10:23] | So, we over the jet lag? | 你时差已经倒回来了吧 |
[10:24] | I think so. | 应该可以了 |
[10:25] | Okay, now I’m gonna puke. | 轮到我想吐了 |
[10:27] | Grow up. | 别那么幼稚 |
[10:29] | I returned home from Germany | 我从德国归来 |
[10:31] | to a family which no longer cherished me. | 然而这个家已经不再爱护我这个小宝贝了 |
[10:34] | But I knew somewhere I was still valued, | 但我知道在一个地方我仍有价值 |
[10:36] | where I was still the center of attention. | 我仍是众人瞩目的焦点 |
[10:39] | And, most importantly, where I had my own bathroom. | 最重要的是 那里有我专属的洗手间 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:51] | Hello? | 听见吗 |
[10:54] | What are you doing in my room? | 你怎么在我的房间里 |
[10:59] | What are you doing in my room? | 你怎么在我的房间里 |
[11:01] | That’s what I asked you, and I asked first. | 我也问了你这问题 而且是我先问的 |
[11:03] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[11:05] | Well, then how come my key opened the door? | 那我的钥匙怎么能打开门 |
[11:08] | I don’t care. Go away. | 鬼知道 快出去 |
[11:14] | Wait. I’m not going anywhere. | 等等 我就待在这不走了 |
[11:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我就待在这不走了 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | All righty then. | 那行啊 |
[11:30] | What? | 干嘛 |
[11:31] | What are you working on? | 你在研究什么 |
[11:33] | Uh, I’m writing a Pascal compiler for an alpha processor. | 我在给一个阿尔法处理器写帕斯卡编译器 |
[11:36] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[11:41] | Here. | 你自己看看 |
[11:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:51] | Do you mind? I’m reading. | 能不能别打扰我 我在看书 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[12:02] | Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:04] | I finished reading, and my name’s Sheldon Cooper. | 我看完了 我叫谢尔顿·库珀 |
[12:06] | – Wh… You finished it? – Yes. | -什么 你看完了 -是的 |
[12:10] | No, you didn’t. | 怎么可能 |
[12:13] | How can I program this with a reduced instruction set? | 考考你 我如何用精简指令集给这个编程 |
[12:15] | Use a lexicographic ordering algorithm. | 用字典顺序算法 |
[12:19] | Impressive. | 不错嘛你 |
[12:21] | You should major in computer science. | 你应该主修计算机科学 |
[12:23] | No, thanks, I’ll stick to real science. | 不了谢谢 我还是读真正的科学就好 |
[12:25] | Wh– Dude, this is the future. | 可这是人类的未来啊 |
[12:27] | I mean, computers are gonna change the whole world. | 计算机会改变整个世界 |
[12:29] | Maybe commerce, communications, media and banking, | 可能会改变商业 通讯 传媒和银行业吧 |
[12:32] | but nothing important. | 不过这些都无关紧要 |
[12:34] | Uh, what’s so important about what you’re studying? | 那你正在研究的东西又有多重要 |
[12:37] | String theory, where do I begin? | 弦理论 我该从何说起 |
[12:39] | It explains everything. | 它能解释宇宙万物 |
[12:41] | It unifies the fundamental forces in an elegant way. | 并且用优雅的方式统一了基本力 |
[12:43] | Yeah, but what does it do? | 好吧 但这玩意有什么用 |
[12:48] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[12:53] | No rush. There’s plenty to go around. | 慢慢吃 点心有的是 |
[12:56] | All right, guys, wrap it up. We got blocking drills to run. | 好 差不多了 我们还要练习阻挡技巧 |
[12:59] | – George, can’t you let them catch their breath? – No. | -乔治 不能让孩子们喘口气吗 -不行 |
[13:02] | You heard Coach, hit the sleds. Let’s go. | 你们都听见教练的话了 去拿冲撞练习垫 |
[13:04] | Oh, the sleds, I love the sleds. | 练习垫 我最喜欢练习垫了 |
[13:16] | – Ants on a log? – No. | -吃蚂蚁上树吗 -不吃 |
[13:17] | They’re not real ants. It’s raisins. | 不是真的蚂蚁啦 只是葡萄干 |
[13:19] | I know what they are, Wayne. | 我知道的 韦恩 |
[13:20] | You guys are doing great! | 你们做得好棒 |
[13:23] | State champs! | 州冠军 |
[13:30] | Well, that was Chernobyl-adjacent. | 里面的状况和切尔诺贝利有得一拼 |
[13:33] | Sorry, still getting used to Tex-Mex. | 抱歉 我的肠胃还没适应德州墨西哥料理 |
[13:35] | You don’t have to be from Texas to flush. | 不是德州人也会冲厕所的吧 |
[13:37] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[13:38] | You, uh, grow up around here? | 你是土生土长的本地人吗 |
[13:40] | Medford. It’s not as nice as it sounds. | 梅德福人 这地方没有听起来那么好 |
[13:46] | Yeah, now you ask where I’m from. | 轮到你问我是哪里人了 |
[13:48] | I don’t do that. | 我不做这种事 |
[13:50] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Oh, so what is the girl situation here? | 对了 这里的妞怎么样 |
[13:54] | I don’t do that either. | 我也不做这种事 |
[13:55] | You into guys? | 你喜欢男生吗 |
[13:56] | I’m into science. | 我喜欢科学 |
[13:57] | Everything else is a distraction. | 其他事物只会令我分心 |
[14:00] | So… no video games? | 那你也不打电动吗 |
[14:04] | Star Fire? | 《星火》 |
[14:04] | Hasn’t even been released yet. I’m a beta tester. | 还没公开发行哦 我是内测人员 |
[14:07] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[14:09] | I didn’t know his name | 我不知道他叫什么名字 |
[14:10] | or where he was from, | 也不知道他是哪里人 |
[14:11] | but he was my new best friend. | 但他是我新交上的挚友 |
[14:15] | Well… | 那个 |
[14:17] | this was a fun, | 今天挺开心 |
[14:19] | special, | 挺特别的 |
[14:21] | one-time thing, wasn’t it? | 应该没下次了 对吧 |
[14:23] | Actually, | 其实 |
[14:23] | I was thinking I could keep doing it, | 我在考虑经常过来 |
[14:26] | kind of like a team mom. | 像球队的妈咪一样 |
[14:28] | Team mom. | 球队妈咪 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I think the boys really enjoyed having me here. | 没错 我觉得孩子们很喜欢我来 |
[14:33] | Mary, sit with me. | 玛丽 我们坐下聊 |
[14:38] | Oh, honey, it’s-it’s been | 老婆 你… |
[14:39] | – so good having you back. – Oh, thank you. | -你回来了我很高兴 -谢谢你这么说 |
[14:43] | You know, when I was in Germany, | 其实我在德国的时候 |
[14:44] | I was thinking | 就有想过 |
[14:45] | – we should do more… – Hold that thought. | -我们应该更多地… -你先等等 |
[14:46] | Thing is, these practices aren’t meant to be enjoyed. | 问题是 这些练习不该是愉快享受的过程 |
[14:51] | They’re meant to be endured, | 而应该是痛苦不堪 |
[14:53] | survived. | 宛如死里逃生一般 |
[14:54] | Hated, actually. | 事实上 令他们痛恨才对 |
[14:56] | – That sounds terrible. – Uh, no. | -听起来也太残忍了 -不 |
[14:58] | It’s a good thing because then they take that hate | 这是好事 因为他们就会怀着这份恨意 |
[15:00] | and they unleash it on the other team. | 到场上再释放到对手身上 |
[15:02] | Sounds like you’re turning them into monsters. | 怎么听起来你好像要把他们变成野兽 |
[15:04] | There you go, and monsters don’t have team moms. | 这就对了 野兽不会有球队妈咪 |
[15:06] | Let me help you get this crap in the car. | 我帮你把这些玩意放上车 |
[15:16] | I can’t kill this guardian. He’s too strong. | 我杀不死这个护卫 他太强了 |
[15:19] | Move over. | 让开 |
[15:20] | – What are you doing? – Hang on. | -你在干什么 -等一下 |
[15:23] | – Weapons upgrade. – Try now. | -武器升级 -现在再试试 |
[15:25] | Ooh, that’s a big gun. How’d you do that? | 这把枪好大 你怎么做到的 |
[15:27] | I just put in the cheat code. | 我输入了作弊码 |
[15:29] | Excuse me? I do not cheat. | 什么 我从不作弊 |
[15:31] | Wh… No, it’s not cheating, you know, | 不是真的作弊啦 只是… |
[15:33] | it’s-it’s like a-a secret command | 一种秘密指令 |
[15:35] | that gives you extra powers. | 能赋予你额外能力 |
[15:36] | And it’s called a what code? | 这叫什么码来着 |
[15:37] | Wh… No. | 没有啦 |
[15:39] | It’s part of the game, you know. They build it in. | 这是游戏自带的 内建的代码 |
[15:41] | So you condone cheating? | 这么说你能容忍作弊行为 |
[15:42] | Yeah, but, you know, with a wink. | 是的 我就眨一只眼 表示心照不宣 |
[15:44] | I don’t like winking either. | 我也不喜欢眨一只眼 |
[15:46] | What’s wrong with winking? | 眨一只眼有哪里不好 |
[15:47] | At the end of the day, it leaves you with an uneven number | 因为最终会导致你两只眼睛 |
[15:49] | of blinks per eye. | 总眨眼次数不一致 |
[15:50] | That’s insane. | 这也太疯魔了 |
[15:51] | Oh, I’m insane? You’re the cheating winker. | 我疯魔 你才是爱作弊的眨单眼男 |
[15:54] | Are you from California? | 你是不是加州人 |
[15:55] | Oh, now you want to know where I’m from. | 现在你倒想知道我是哪里人了 |
[15:57] | I think I know enough. Goodbye. | 我知道得已经够多了 告辞 |
[16:01] | Thanks for cleaning up. | 谢谢你帮我打扫房间 |
[16:02] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:04] | Also, the toilet bowl is still disinfecting, | 马桶还在消毒 |
[16:06] | so I wouldn’t use it for another 20 to 30 minutes. | 你最好20至30分钟后再使用 |
[16:20] | I’ll keep the room clean if you keep the game clean. | 你能干净打游戏 我就帮你把房间保持干净 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 成交 |
[16:26] | We had had our first fight, | 我们吵了第一次架 |
[16:28] | but, at the end of the day, it really brought | 但最后这场争执 |
[16:31] | what’s-his-name and I closer together. | 增进了我和那个谁的关系 |
[16:41] | I miss Germany. | 我想念德国 |
[16:44] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你回来了 -老妈 |
[16:46] | – Everything okay? – Fine. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[16:48] | Do you want to watch a movie or… | 你想一起看电影吗 或是… |
[16:49] | No. | 不了 |
[16:52] | I miss Germany. | 我想念德国 |
[16:57] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[16:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[17:02] | All right, well, I’m here if you want to talk. | 好吧 但你想聊的话 随时找我哦 |
[17:10] | Taylor broke up with me. | 泰勒和我分手了 |
[17:12] | Oh, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[17:18] | Please don’t tell Dad. | 你千万别告诉老爸 |
[17:19] | He didn’t know we were going out. | 他不知道我们在交往 |
[17:21] | Of course. It’s none of his business. | 当然不会 这根本不关他的事 |
[17:25] | – I’m glad you’re back. – Me, too. | -你回来了我很高兴 -我也是 |
[17:27] | Do you want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[17:38] | It took 14 hours | 虽然我花了整整14小时 |
[17:40] | and 211 lives… | 211条命 |
[17:43] | …but I emerged victorious. | 但我获得了终极胜利 |
[17:51] | Hey, cheater guy, I won. | 作弊男 我赢了 |
[17:53] | Fair and square. | 堂堂正正地赢了 |
[17:54] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[17:56] | 7:42 a.m. | 早上7点42分 |
[17:57] | We should celebrate. Do you have any Yoo-hoo? | 我们应该大肆庆祝 你这有巧克力奶吗 |
[18:00] | No. | 没有 |
[18:01] | Wait here. I’ll go get some. | 你在这等着 我去买点 |
[18:02] | I wish I could tell you we toasted my victory, | 真希望我能说 我们举杯庆祝了我的胜利 |
[18:05] | but I fell asleep in the hallway. | 但事实上我到走廊就睡着了 |
[18:10] | Hey, where’s Sheldon? | 谢尔顿人呢 |
[18:11] | Probably out in the garage. | 可能在车库里吧 |
[18:13] | Should someone tell him breakfast is ready? | 要不要去喊他来吃早餐 |
[18:14] | Oh, no, this is lovely. | 不用 现在多清净和谐 |
[18:18] | Uh, let him sleep, jet lag and all. | 让他睡吧 他要倒时差呢 |
[18:21] | Hmm, the whole summer with him was enough, huh? | 被他烦了一个暑假 你受够了对吧 |
[18:24] | If you want me to get him, I’ll go get him. | 你希望我去叫他的话 我立马就去啊 |
[18:26] | – That’s okay. – No, it’s fine. | -不必了 -不用 真的 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | Are you ready for your surprise? | 你准备好迎接你的惊喜了吗 |
[18:35] | I sure am. | 当然 我鸡动不已 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好啦 你看 |
[18:40] | Hello, you handsome American boy toy. | 你好啊 俊俏的美国小白脸 |
[18:43] | I am Helga. | 我是赫尔嘉 |
[18:45] | Do you like what you see? | 你喜欢眼前的美景吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 喜欢 喜欢 |
[18:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 太喜欢了 |
[18:59] | Hello? | 我回来了 |
[19:08] | Are you sure your wife won’t come home? | 你确定你老婆不会回来吗 |
[19:11] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[19:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 好爽 |
[19:17] | Oh, Helga. | 赫尔嘉 |
[19:22] | I never talked to my father | 我没和我父亲说过 |
[19:23] | about what I saw that day, | 我那天看到的惊悚画面 |
[19:24] | but, from then on, I added extra knocks | 但从那以后 我都会多敲几下门 |
[19:26] | so people could get their pants on. | 让屋里的人有时间穿上裤子 |