时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi, Pastor Jeff, can you come over right now? | 你好 杰夫牧师 你现在能过来一趟吗 |
[00:05] | I need you to save someone’s soul. | 我需要你拯救一个人的灵魂 |
[00:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:09] | In your face, Catholics. | 你们输了 天主教徒 |
[00:11] | I baptize you in the name of the Father | 我为你施洗 以圣父 |
[00:14] | and the Son | 圣子 |
[00:16] | and the Holy Spirit, amen. | 圣灵之名 阿门 |
[00:17] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:18] | You know, I’m not a lawyer, | 我虽不是律师 |
[00:19] | but you could make the argument that my child was kidnapped twice. | 但可以说 我孩子被绑架了两次 |
[00:22] | Well, there have to be consequences. | 这事肯定会有后果 |
[00:25] | How do you feel about coming down to City Hall | 你们愿意去市政厅 |
[00:26] | to witness me and Georgie get married? | 见证我和小乔治的婚礼吗 |
[00:28] | What about your parents? | 那你的爸妈怎么办 |
[00:29] | We’re really not gonna invite our folks? | 我们真的不邀请双方父母吗 |
[00:31] | A spite wedding. I had one of those. | 是报复性婚礼耶 我也办过 |
[00:34] | Let me get my purse. | 我去拿包包 |
[00:39] | Hey, little girl. | 小宝贝 |
[00:41] | In a few minutes, you’re gonna be legitimate. | 再过几分钟 你就是合法婚生女了 |
[00:44] | You saying she’s illegitimate? | 你是说她是私生女 |
[00:46] | Not me, just, you know, everybody. | 我可没说 但其他人都这么说 |
[00:48] | If you want to smack him, I’ll hold the baby. | 如果你想打他 我可以帮你抱着孩子 |
[00:50] | No, it’s okay. | 算了 没事的 |
[00:52] | Well, just in case. | 还是你抱吧 以防万一 |
[00:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:56] | – Wait! – What are they doing here? | -等等 -他们怎么会来这里 |
[00:59] | I told them, | 是我通知他们的 |
[01:00] | and you can’t smack me ’cause I’m holding the baby. | 你不能打我 因为我抱着孩子 |
[01:03] | Did we miss it? | 我们错过了吗 |
[01:04] | No, we’re still waiting. | 没有 我们还在等 |
[01:06] | I told you we didn’t need to run. | 我就说 根本不用跑的 |
[01:08] | I know you’re mad at me, | 我知道你生我的气 |
[01:10] | and I am sorry, but can we please be a part of this wedding? | 我很抱歉 但你能让我们参加婚礼吗 |
[01:12] | Yes, please. I only have one brother. | 是啊 拜托 我只有这一个哥哥 |
[01:14] | What about Sheldon? | 那谢尔顿算什么 |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 随便吧 |
[01:18] | Fine. | 可以 |
[01:20] | Cooper-McAllister? | 库珀先生和麦卡利斯特小姐 |
[01:21] | – Right here. – You’re up. | -在这边 -轮到你们了 |
[01:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:29] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我通知的 |
[01:30] | It was me. I called your dad. | 是我 我给你爸打了电话 |
[01:33] | Oh, that’s a long hallway. | 这走廊真长啊 |
[01:34] | And those steps in front? | 还有门口的台阶 |
[01:35] | Brutal. | 太变态了 |
[01:37] | Please, let us be part of this. | 拜托 让我们参加婚礼吧 |
[01:41] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[01:42] | Oh, I think we’re thinking the same thing. | 我觉得咱俩想法一样 |
[01:44] | You can stay. | 你们可以留下来 |
[01:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:48] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你还能行吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, yeah. Maybe. | 应该能行 |
[01:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | No, it’s just, I wanted to walk you down the aisle, | 没什么 就是我还想着要挽着你走红毯 |
[01:59] | but there’s no aisle. | 但这里根本没有红毯 |
[02:01] | Um, hang on. | 等一下 |
[02:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[02:14] | – Thank you. – Take care of my little girl. | -谢谢 -好好照顾我女儿 |
[02:16] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | -遵命 -好 |
[02:21] | All right. Let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[02:23] | Could you show a little respect and stand up? | 你能不能展示出一点尊重 站起来主持 |
[02:26] | One of those. | 又是这种烦人精 |
[02:30] | George Marshall Cooper Jr., | 小乔治·马歇尔·库珀 |
[02:32] | do you take Amanda Elizabeth McAllister | 你愿意接纳阿曼达·伊丽莎白·麦卡利斯特 |
[02:35] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 为你的合法妻子吗 |
[02:37] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[02:39] | Amanda Elizabeth McAllister, | 阿曼达·伊丽莎白·麦卡利斯特 |
[02:40] | do you take George Marshall Cooper Jr. | 你愿意接纳小乔治·马歇尔·库珀 |
[02:42] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[02:44] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[02:47] | By the power vested in me by the great state of Texas, | 以德克萨斯州赋予我的权力 |
[02:49] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布 你们正式结为合法夫妻 |
[02:52] | You may kiss the bride. | 新郎可以亲吻新娘了 |
[02:56] | You can sit down now. | 你可以坐下了 |
[02:58] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[03:03] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[03:22] | I can’t believe they gave us the train car. | 不敢相信 他们竟然让我们坐进了列车包厢 |
[03:24] | Well, my dad slipped the conductor five bucks. | 我爸给领班塞了五块钱 |
[03:27] | Classy. | 厉害 |
[03:28] | So, what are you thinking? | 你们想吃什么 |
[03:28] | Couple buckets of spaghetti for the table? | 要不要来几桶意粉一起吃 |
[03:31] | Sure. Y-Yeah– and we’re gonna split the tab. | 好啊 但账单我们一人一半 |
[03:34] | It’s all right, I got it. | 没事的 我来付就好 |
[03:35] | Uh, Jim, come on. | 吉姆 拜托 |
[03:36] | We didn’t pay for a wedding, | 我们没掏钱办婚礼 |
[03:38] | we can spring for some spaghetti. | 所以请大家吃点意粉完全没问题 |
[03:39] | I-In a bucket. | 是大桶装的意粉哦 |
[03:41] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[03:42] | I-I’m happy to chip in. | 我也可以分摊账单的 |
[03:44] | No, no. No, this is between me and him. | 不用 这是我跟他之间的事 |
[03:46] | And we’re splitting it. | 咱俩必须得对半开 |
[03:47] | Dad, we’re poor. Let him pay. | 爸 我们家很穷 还是让他付吧 |
[03:49] | We are not poor. | 我们并不穷 |
[03:50] | Wouldn’t matter either way. | 穷不穷都没关系的 |
[03:52] | But we’re not. | 但我们真的不穷 |
[03:57] | I would like to propose a toast… | 我想请大家举杯 |
[04:01] | …to Mandy and Georgie. | 敬曼蒂和小乔治 |
[04:04] | Your relationship started out with lies and deceit, | 你们的爱情始于谎言和欺骗 |
[04:08] | which usually happens later on in marriage. | 一般这些事情要到婚后才会发生 |
[04:10] | Where is this going? | 你到底想说什么 |
[04:12] | But you two got it out of the way right up front. | 但你俩在一开始就已经闹得鸡飞狗跳了 |
[04:16] | So I think the odds are in your favor… | 所以我觉得你们很有可能 |
[04:20] | …for having a lifetime of love and happiness. | 能一辈子相亲相爱 幸福快乐 |
[04:25] | To Mandy | 敬曼蒂 |
[04:26] | and Georgie… | 小乔治 |
[04:30] | …and CeeCee. | 还有丝丝 |
[04:34] | Way to bring it home, baby. | 你可真会兜圈子 亲爱的 |
[04:36] | I can do heartfelt. | 我也能说出好听话 |
[04:38] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[04:39] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[04:40] | Oh, thank you for bringing him, Dr. Linkletter. | 谢谢你送他过来 林克莱特博士 |
[04:42] | Well, you hungry? Have a seat. | 你饿了吗 坐下一起吃吧 |
[04:44] | Well, I do have a half can of tuna waiting for me at home, | 我家里还剩半罐金枪鱼 |
[04:46] | but what the hay? | 不过 我还是恭敬不如从命了 |
[04:49] | So, you and my brother got married and no one invited me? | 你和我哥结婚了 却没人邀请我参加婚礼 |
[04:52] | Sorry, it was kind of a last-minute thing. | 抱歉 是临时决定的 |
[04:54] | No, I was thanking you. I hope that, someday, | 不 我是在感谢你 希望某天 |
[04:56] | my sister won’t invite me to her wedding. | 我妹妹结婚的时候也别邀请我 |
[04:57] | – I won’t. – Thank you. | -我不会的 -谢谢 |
[04:59] | Here we are. | 意粉来了 |
[05:01] | Grab a shovel and dig in. | 拿上铲子 开挖吧 |
[05:05] | There you go. | 给你 |
[05:08] | I spent the summer in Italy once. | 我曾在意大利度过一个夏天 |
[05:10] | Bringing back memories? | 这让你想起那时的回忆了吗 |
[05:12] | No. | 没有 |
[05:16] | Amanda, | 阿曼达 |
[05:17] | Georgie, | 小乔治 |
[05:19] | since your father and I | 既然你爸爸和我 |
[05:20] | didn’t get to give you a proper wedding, | 没能给你们办成盛大的婚礼 |
[05:23] | we’d like to pay for a honeymoon. | 我们想掏钱让你们去度蜜月 |
[05:25] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[05:26] | Should we offer to split…? | 我们要不要开口说平摊费用 |
[05:29] | Mr. McAllister, really appreciate it, | 麦卡利斯特先生 你们的好意我们心领了 |
[05:31] | but that’s not necessary. | 但蜜月其实不是特别有必要 |
[05:33] | First of all, no more of this “Mr. McAllister” Stuff, okay? | 首先 就别再叫我”麦卡利斯特先生”了 好吗 |
[05:36] | It’s Jim. | 叫我吉姆就行 |
[05:37] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢你 吉姆 |
[05:38] | Uh, very kind, Jim. | 你们人很好 吉姆 |
[05:40] | This feels weird, Jim. | 这感觉有点怪 吉姆 |
[05:43] | So, where are we going? | 所以 我们要去哪儿 |
[05:44] | What would you say to an all-expenses-paid weekend at Dollywood? | 去多莉山主题公园过个周末怎么样 费用我们全包 |
[05:49] | – Shut up. – Oh, my God. Thank you. | -不是吧 -天啊 谢谢你 |
[05:51] | That’s amazing. | 这也太棒了吧 |
[05:52] | Oh, I’m definitely getting married. | 我以后肯定得结婚 |
[05:54] | And I won’t be going. | 而我不会参加你的婚礼 |
[05:55] | Oh, and I can watch the baby. | 我可以帮忙带孩子 |
[05:57] | Or me, the one who just paid for your honeymoon. | 还是我来带吧 毕竟他们的蜜月费用是我出的 |
[06:00] | You two are on probation. | 你俩还在考察期 |
[06:01] | I don’t want to come home and find out there was an exorcism. | 我可不想一回家 发现你们给孩子驱过邪 |
[06:04] | Connie, will you do it? | 康妮 你能帮忙带孩子吗 |
[06:05] | I would love to. | 乐意之至 |
[06:07] | Wait a minute, it’s my house. Don’t I have a say? | 等等 你住在我家里 难道我没有发言权吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:12] | I don’t have a say. | 我没有发言权 |
[06:16] | I got to go open up the gambling room. | 我得去给地下赌场开门 |
[06:18] | Can you watch her for about an hour? | 你能帮我照看她吗 就一小时 |
[06:19] | I just had coffee and a bowl of Raisin Bran. | 我刚喝了咖啡 吃了碗葡萄干麦片 |
[06:22] | Next hour is spoken for. | 接下来的一小时 估计我得跑厕所 |
[06:25] | You could’ve just said no. | 你可以直接拒绝的 |
[06:27] | I’m trying to keep the romance alive. | 我不想破坏掉我们之间的浪漫气氛 |
[06:32] | Hey, why don’t we look around for wedding rings in Tennessee? | 我们不如在田纳西挑挑戒指好了 |
[06:35] | Maybe they sell them at Dollywood. | 可能多莉山主题公园里也有卖戒指 |
[06:37] | If it’s all the same, | 如果你不介意 |
[06:38] | I’d rather not get my wedding ring | 我还是不想在卖玉米热狗的地方 |
[06:40] | at the same place they sell corn dogs. | 买我的结婚戒指 |
[06:42] | Oh, corn dogs. | 玉米热狗 |
[06:44] | We’re definitely getting corn dogs. | 我们必须得买玉米热狗吃 |
[06:47] | You know, through all the rush, we didn’t really talk about it, | 说起来 一切这么仓促 我们还没谈过这事 |
[06:49] | but are you gonna take my name? | 你打算冠夫姓吗 |
[06:53] | Is it important to you? | 这件事对你来说很重要吗 |
[06:55] | I don’t know, I’d kind of like people to know we’re a family. | 我也不知道 但我想让别人知道我们是一家人 |
[06:58] | You know, the Coopers, Georgie and Mandy Cooper. | 库珀夫妇 小乔治和曼蒂·库珀 |
[07:00] | I’d go to a barbecue at their house. | 我很乐意去他们家烧烤 |
[07:03] | Well, why don’t you take my name? | 那你为什么不冠我的姓 |
[07:05] | I’m trying to have a serious conversation, | 我是想跟你认真商量 |
[07:07] | and you’re making jokes. | 你却在开玩笑 |
[07:08] | Why is it a joke? | 怎么就是玩笑了 |
[07:10] | Maybe that’d fly in New York City, | 可能纽约很流行跟老婆姓吧 |
[07:11] | but in Texas, I’d get my ass kicked. | 但在德州 我会被打断腿 |
[07:14] | Maybe we should move to New York City. | 也许我们该搬去纽约 |
[07:15] | Okay, there’s just some things you don’t joke about. | 好了 有些事是不能拿来开玩笑的 |
[07:19] | And the thing you need to know about slot machines | 你要知道 老虎机这东西 |
[07:22] | is that they provide the house with a 17% edge. | 给这里贡献了17%的收益 |
[07:27] | And that… | 这些 |
[07:30] | is a whole lot of edge for Meemaw and your daddy. | 对姥姥和你爸来说 可是一大笔钱 |
[07:38] | Ooh, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[07:44] | – Excuse me. – I don’t work here! | -不好意思 -我不在这里上班 |
[07:53] | Connie Tucker? | 康妮·塔克 |
[07:54] | Please stop running. | 请你别再跑了 |
[08:04] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah, that’s funny. | 很搞笑吧 |
[08:07] | Peekaboo. | 躲猫猫 |
[08:11] | Took you long enough. | 你怎么现在才来 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I’m old. I had to go to the bathroom. | 我老了 还上了一趟厕所 |
[08:14] | Why are you handcuffed? Why is she handcuffed? | 你怎么被铐起来了 她怎么被铐起来了 |
[08:16] | She’s a flight risk. | 因为她可能会逃跑 |
[08:18] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[08:19] | I was just taking the baby for a walk, | 我只不过是带着宝宝散步 |
[08:21] | and Cagney and Lacey here decided that I was evading arrest. | 这些美国警花却觉得我是在逃避抓捕 |
[08:26] | Oh, Connie. H-How much is bail? | 康妮 保释金要多少 |
[08:28] | Won’t know till Monday. | 要等到周一才知道 |
[08:30] | – What? – Judge left town for the weekend. | -什么 -法官周末出城了 |
[08:32] | Well, get him back. | 把他叫回来啊 |
[08:33] | Can’t. Gone fishing. | 办不到 他去钓鱼了 |
[08:34] | Beautiful day for it. Where’d he go? | 这天气很适合钓鱼 他去哪儿钓 |
[08:36] | – Dale. – Right. | -戴尔 -我扯远了 |
[08:38] | You mean I got to sit here till Monday? | 你是说我要在这坐到周一吗 |
[08:41] | Well, you’ll be back in a cell. | 我们会给你分配牢房的 |
[08:42] | Where all the bad people go. | 只有坏人才会进牢房哦 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:47] | Dale, take the baby home. | 戴尔 带宝宝回家吧 |
[08:49] | Me? Why don’t you call Mary? | 我吗 为什么你不打电话找玛丽 |
[08:52] | The last thing I want is for her to know about this. | 我最不想让她知道这事 |
[08:54] | I’ll watch the baby if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以帮忙带孩子 |
[08:56] | There you go, problem solved. | 你看 问题解决了 |
[08:58] | No. Take the baby. | 不行 把孩子带回家 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Well, is there anything I can bring you? | 要我给你带什么东西吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, a cake with a file in it. | 要个蛋糕 里面藏把锉刀助我越狱 |
[09:11] | Good one. | 这笑话不错 |
[09:12] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[09:14] | Can I give the flight risk a kiss goodbye? | 我能和这位逃犯吻别吗 |
[09:17] | That’s up to her. | 这得由她决定 |
[09:18] | I’m good. | 还是不用了 |
[09:20] | She’s good. | 她说不用了 |
[09:21] | Okay, CeeCee, here we go. | 好了 丝丝 我们回家 |
[09:25] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝宝 |
[09:26] | Next rest stop, let’s call and check on CeeCee. | 到下个休息站 我们打电话问问丝丝的情况吧 |
[09:28] | She’s fine. She’s with my meemaw. | 她不会有事的 她和我姥姥待在一起 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you’re right, I’m worrying for nothing. | 你说得没错 是我瞎操心 |
[09:34] | All right, let’s get you to your cell. | 好了 准备去牢房吧 |
[09:40] | So, that beautiful little girl is your granddaughter? | 那个漂亮的小姑娘是你的孙女吗 |
[09:42] | Great-granddaughter. | 曾孙女 |
[09:44] | I never locked up a great-grandma before. | 我还没关过曾祖母辈的人呢 |
[09:46] | Well, isn’t this your lucky day? | 那你今天真是撞大运了 |
[09:53] | Sheldon, phone. | 谢尔顿 接电话 |
[09:55] | 187 IQ and I’m a receptionist. | 居然要智商187的本天才当接线员 |
[09:59] | Cooper residence. | 这里是库珀家 |
[10:01] | Hello, Mr. Ballard. | 你好 巴拉德先生 |
[10:03] | He’s here. | 他在家 |
[10:04] | May I tell him what this is concerning? | 请问找他有什么事 我可以帮您转告 |
[10:06] | I may not? Very well. | 不需要我转告 好吧 |
[10:08] | Dad, it’s Mr. Ballard. | 爸爸 巴拉德先生找你 |
[10:09] | I’ll pick it up in here. | 我用这部电话接听 |
[10:11] | Which you could’ve done to begin with. | 你一开始怎么不直接这样做 |
[10:14] | Hey, Dale, what’s up? | 戴尔 什么事呀 |
[10:18] | You’re kidding. | 真的假的 |
[10:19] | – Till Monday? – What’s going on? | -要到周一吗 -发生什么事了 |
[10:21] | Shh! | 别吵 |
[10:22] | Well, is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I know a couple lawyers. | 我是有认识几名律师 |
[10:25] | Who needs a lawyer? | 谁需要律师 |
[10:27] | Meemaw’s in jail. | 姥姥进监狱了 |
[10:28] | Hang up. | 挂掉 |
[10:33] | What’s she in jail for? | 她为什么进监狱 |
[10:34] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:35] | Some kind of room got shut down. | 好像是什么场子被捣毁了 |
[10:36] | – Oh, the gambling room. – What? | -原来是地下赌场啊 -什么 |
[10:38] | Yeah, in the back of the laundromat. | 就是在洗衣房后面那个 |
[10:40] | Isn’t that illegal? | 那不是违法的吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, that’s why she’s in jail. | 所以她才被关进监狱啊 |
[10:44] | She tried to run? | 她还试图逃跑吗 |
[10:47] | Oh, that… | 这种精彩八卦 |
[10:48] | Oh, that makes me so happy. | 真是让我身心舒畅 |
[10:50] | ♪ Met her on the mountain ♪ | ♪ 我在山上与她邂逅 ♪ |
[10:54] | ♪ There I took her life ♪ | ♪ 也在那里夺取了她性命 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Met her on the mountain ♪ | ♪ 我在山上与她邂逅 ♪ |
[11:01] | ♪ Stabbed her with my knife. | ♪ 用我的刀子将她捅死 ♪ |
[11:06] | Yeah, it’s kind of a sad one. | 这首歌是有点伤感 |
[11:08] | Yeah. You’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这一首的 |
[11:12] | ♪ Delia, oh, Delia ♪ | ♪ 迪莉娅 迪莉娅 ♪ |
[11:16] | ♪ Delia all my life ♪ | ♪ 迪莉娅 我这辈子就这样了 ♪ |
[11:20] | ♪ If I hadn’t shot poor Delia. ♪ | ♪ 假如我没有枪杀可怜的迪莉娅 ♪ |
[11:25] | Here you go. This is for you. | 来 这首歌是献给你的 |
[11:30] | ♪ Hey, yeah, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 ♪ |
[11:34] | ♪ Shake it on down. ♪ | ♪ 尽情摇动吧 ♪ |
[11:37] | That’s the one. | 就唱这一首 |
[11:37] | That’s the one. | 就唱这一首 |
[11:41] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[11:44] | – Hey, Mare. – George told me about the arrest. | -小丽 -乔治告诉我她被捕的事了 |
[11:46] | Oh. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[11:48] | Boy, I know how to pick ’em, huh? | 我挑女人的眼光是不是一绝 |
[11:50] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧 |
[11:51] | Oh, yeah, she’s a tough old bird. | 没事 她坚强着呢 |
[11:53] | Well, let me take the baby off your hands | 趁孩子们还没回家 |
[11:55] | till the kids come back. | 我帮你照顾一会儿宝宝吧 |
[11:57] | Well, but we’re having such a good time. | 可是我们爷孙俩正玩得开心呢 |
[12:01] | – Dale. – She likes me. | -戴尔 -她喜欢我 |
[12:03] | Dale. | 戴尔 |
[12:05] | Oh. Fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[12:06] | You get the baby, I’ll grab her Binky. | 你抱宝宝 我去拿她的安抚奶嘴 |
[12:10] | You know, she really does like me. | 但她是真的很喜欢我啦 |
[12:13] | So, here’s a question. | 有个问题想问你 |
[12:15] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | You think CeeCee’s gonna be an only child? | 你觉得丝丝会是独生女吗 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. For a while she is. Why? | 我不知道 短期内会是 为什么问 |
[12:23] | Well, since we’re man and wife now, | 既然我们已经是夫妻了 |
[12:25] | we got to make plans. | 就得规划人生啊 |
[12:26] | I’m almost back in my old jeans. This can wait. | 我快瘦身成功 能穿回以前的牛仔裤了 这事不急 |
[12:29] | Well, I’m just saying, I liked having a brother and sister. | 我就是闲聊 我喜欢拥有弟弟妹妹 |
[12:32] | Don’t you like having a brother? | 你不喜欢有个弟弟吗 |
[12:35] | So, y’all didn’t get along? | 你们处不来吗 |
[12:37] | I picked on him. I made him cry a lot. | 我老是欺负他 经常把他弄哭 |
[12:40] | That’s what I did with Sheldon. | 我也是这样对谢尔顿的 |
[12:41] | Don’t you want CeeCee to have that? | 你不希望丝丝也有这种快乐的体验吗 |
[12:43] | Just so you know, my plans include more than | 跟你说一声 我的人生计划不只有 |
[12:45] | making babies so they can pick on each other. | 生一堆小孩 让他们互相欺负 |
[12:47] | I want a career. | 我还想有自己的事业 |
[12:49] | I support that. | 我支持你 |
[12:51] | And maybe go back to school. | 我可能还想回学校读书 |
[12:54] | Curveball, but okay. | 这我倒是没料到 不过行吧 |
[12:58] | I don’t have to go back to school, do I? | 我不用回学校读书吧 |
[12:59] | Oh, no, sweetheart. | 不用 亲爱的 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[13:06] | Hey there. Alice, isn’t it? | 你好 你是爱丽丝对吧 |
[13:08] | – Audrey. – Right. | -是奥德丽 -对哦 |
[13:11] | What can I do for you, Audrey? | 请问有什么事 奥德丽 |
[13:12] | I came to visit my granddaughter. | 我来看我的外孙女 |
[13:14] | Not here. | 她不在这里 |
[13:15] | Where is she? | 那她在哪儿 |
[13:17] | Well, as they say in Canada, | 用加拿大人的口音说 |
[13:19] | she’s “Oot and aboot.” | 就是她出去”逛该”了 |
[13:23] | So, if I’m to understand correctly, | 如果我没理解错 |
[13:26] | our meemaw’s been running a criminal enterprise. | 姥姥一直在经营犯罪企业吗 |
[13:29] | Cool, huh? | 很酷 对吧 |
[13:30] | No, it is most certainly not cool. | 不 一点都不酷 |
[13:31] | On the one hand, people need to pay for their crimes. | 一方面 犯罪的人需要付出代价 |
[13:34] | On the other, if Meemaw’s in prison, | 另一方面 如果姥姥进监狱了 |
[13:36] | who’s gonna smell like Bengay and kiss me on the head? | 谁来带着老人镇痛膏药的气味 亲吻我的额头 |
[13:38] | She’s an old lady, they’re not gonna lock her up forever. | 她是个老太太 他们不会关她一辈子的 |
[13:41] | I sure hope not. | 我真心希望不会 |
[13:44] | Are there any other family secrets that I don’t know about? | 我们家还有什么我不知道的秘密吗 |
[13:47] | Um… actually, yes. | 其实 还真有 |
[13:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:52] | No, you couldn’t handle it. | 不行 你承受不了 |
[13:53] | Now I have to know. | 那我更要知道了 |
[13:55] | Okay. You ever wonder why Mom | 好吧 你有没有想过 |
[13:57] | made that prayer garden in the back yard? | 妈妈为什么在后院造一个祈祷花园 |
[13:59] | To pray. | 为了祈祷啊 |
[14:00] | You’re so naive. | 你太天真了 |
[14:02] | There’s a dead body under there. | 花园下面埋了一具尸体 |
[14:04] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[14:05] | I’ve already said too much. | 我已经说得太多了 |
[14:10] | – Hey, Audrey. – Where’s Mary? | -奥德丽 -玛丽在哪儿 |
[14:12] | She’s, uh… | 她在… |
[14:14] | Mare! | 小丽 |
[14:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:18] | Why do you have the baby? | 宝宝为什么在你这里 |
[14:21] | It’s kind of a long story. | 说来话长啊 |
[14:23] | Why do you have the baby? | 宝宝到底为什么在你这里 |
[14:27] | My mother was arrested, she’s in jail. | 我妈被捕了 她现在在监狱 |
[14:29] | I can’t get a straight answer from anybody in this family. | 你们家的人都不能坦率回答问题吗 |
[14:38] | A gambling room? | 地下赌场吗 |
[14:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:40] | And she’d been bribing the authorities? | 她还一直在贿赂警察 |
[14:43] | I wouldn’t use that word, | 这个词重了点吧 |
[14:45] | but there were… | 不过她确实 |
[14:47] | donations made to the authorities. | 有给警察捐款 |
[14:50] | And Georgie worked there? | 小乔治在那里工作吗 |
[14:51] | Well, he also runs the laundromat. | 他也负责打理洗衣店啊 |
[14:54] | Very legitimate. | 完全合法 |
[14:55] | For money laundering. | 那家店是为了洗钱 |
[14:57] | And regular laundering. | 也洗普通衣服啊 |
[14:59] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:00] | What kind of a family has my daughter married into? | 我女儿到底嫁入了怎样的家庭 |
[15:04] | To be clear, I did not condone any of this. | 我先说清楚 我也不能容忍这些事 |
[15:07] | Doesn’t matter. This is a criminal environment, | 不重要 这是犯罪环境 |
[15:10] | and I’m taking the baby. | 我要把宝宝带走 |
[15:12] | Over my dead body. | 除非你从我的尸体上跨过去 |
[15:14] | CeeCee is my granddaughter, too, | 丝丝也是我的孙女 |
[15:16] | and she is perfectly safe here. | 她在这里很安全 |
[15:18] | Well, as long as she’s here, I’m here. | 那我也要陪她待在这里 |
[15:23] | Fine. | 好吧随你 |
[15:26] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[15:27] | I have half a bucket of spaghetti in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有半桶意粉 |
[15:30] | I could eat. | 我可以吃点 |
[15:32] | All right, I’ll go heat it up. | 好 那我去热一热 |
[15:40] | What? You think I’m gonna take the baby and run? | 干嘛 你觉得我会带着孩子偷偷跑掉吗 |
[15:42] | Yes. Would you like some garlic bread? | 是的 你要大蒜面包吗 |
[15:45] | That sounds nice. | 好啊 |
[15:48] | You know, we should really start looking for our own place. | 我们也该开始找自己的住处了 |
[15:51] | You think? | 你这样想吗 |
[15:52] | I mean, the gambling room’s doing great, | 地下赌场的生意很红火 |
[15:54] | and since we put in the roulette wheel, | 而且自从我们添置俄罗斯轮盘后 |
[15:55] | we’re basically printing money. | 赚钱比印钱还快 |
[15:57] | Sure would like to have my own bathroom. | 我是很想有自己的洗手间啦 |
[16:00] | Your own bathroom, | 你专用的洗手间 |
[16:02] | one of them walk-in shoe closets | 《富豪与名流的生活方式》节目里 |
[16:03] | like on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. | 那种步入式衣帽间 |
[16:07] | And carpet everywhere, even in the kitchen. | 还有 全屋都要铺上地毯 包括厨房 |
[16:09] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意烂透了 |
[16:11] | ‘Cause of spilling and crumbs, sure. | 因为会掉食物渣嘛 我知道 |
[16:12] | Point is, I want to spoil you, | 重点是 我想把你宠上天 |
[16:14] | so whatever you want. | 你想要什么都能实现 |
[16:18] | Well, right now, I just want you. | 此时此刻 我只想要你 |
[16:23] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 现在开动 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:26] | Hot damn. | 太刺激了 |
[16:27] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[16:28] | I promised my dad I’d use condoms. | 我答应过我爸会用套 |
[16:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:35] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[16:39] | Hey. | 是我 |
[16:41] | Did you escape? | 你越狱了吗 |
[16:42] | Nah, they just brought me over to pick up my pills and pj’s. | 没有 他们送我回来拿药和睡衣 |
[16:46] | Oh, that’s nice. | 还挺贴心 |
[16:47] | Are you drunk? | 你是不是喝醉了 |
[16:49] | Uh, yeah, it sure feels like it. | 感觉是喝高了 |
[16:56] | And where’s the baby? | 宝宝在哪儿 |
[16:57] | Don’t worry, she’s not here. | 别担心 她不在这里 |
[16:59] | – Where is she? – Mary’s got her. | -她在哪儿 -在玛丽家 |
[17:01] | So she knows about me? | 这么说她知道我的事了 |
[17:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:05] | My chariot awaits. | 我的座驾在等我 |
[17:09] | Did you have diner? | 你吃晚饭了吗 |
[17:10] | They ordered in some pizza from Del Bonos. | 他们点了披萨外卖 |
[17:14] | That sounds good. | 听起来还不错 |
[17:15] | I had cold spaghetti. | 我吃了冷的意粉 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好 |
[17:19] | Well, I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见了 |
[17:22] | Well, they have visiting hours. | 他们有探视时间 |
[17:24] | I can come tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上就能来看你 |
[17:25] | Not till 1:00. | 下午一点才开始 |
[17:27] | Oh, I see. My game’s on. | 这样啊 那个点我要看球赛 |
[17:29] | So, how about 4:30 or 5:00? | 那四点半 五点左右呢 |
[17:31] | I’ll see you Monday. | 还是周一再见吧 |
[17:33] | All right. See ya. | 好吧 再见 |
[17:36] | Well, why does she get pizza? | 凭什么她有披萨吃 |
[17:38] | I want pizza. | 我也要点披萨 |
[17:42] | – Thanks for coming by. – Yeah, what’s the situation? | -多谢你赶来 -现在是什么情况 |
[17:44] | Well, right now it’s kind of a standoff. | 目前双方正在对峙 |
[17:46] | They’re eating spaghetti, and Mary’s holding the baby hostage. | 她俩在吃意粉 玛丽挟持了宝宝作为人质 |
[17:48] | All right. What’s our play? | 我们有何作战计划 |
[17:50] | Well, I figured we’ll be dealing with each other | 我寻思我们两家人 |
[17:51] | for the rest of our lives, | 得打一辈子的交道 |
[17:52] | – so we got to keep things civil. – I’m with you. | -所以还是以和为贵吧 -我同意 |
[17:54] | Let me start by saying, | 首先我要表明 |
[17:56] | you are a pleasure. | 你很讨人喜欢 |
[17:57] | Oh, back at you. | 讨厌 你也是啦 |
[17:59] | And your daughter is a keeper. | 你女儿也是个好姑娘 |
[18:01] | And your son is a fine young man. | 你儿子也是个优秀的年轻人啊 |
[18:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | So, you ready to do this? | 那你准备好冲锋了吗 |
[18:06] | I’m right behind you. | 我紧随你后 |
[18:09] | Hey, Mare, look who stopped by. | 小丽 你看谁来了 |
[18:18] | Mmm, it’s good coffee. | 咖啡味道不错 |
[18:20] | Is that Folgers? | 是福爵牌的吗 |
[18:21] | Maxwell House. | 是麦斯威尔速溶咖啡 |
[18:23] | Ah, sure. | 难怪 |
[18:24] | Good to the last drop. | 像广告说的滴滴香浓 意犹未尽 |
[18:26] | Uh, Audrey, am I crazy, | 奥德丽 是我记错了吗 |
[18:28] | or didn’t we used to drink Maxwell House? | 我们以前好像也常喝麦斯威尔速溶咖啡 |
[18:30] | Yes. Mm-hmm. | 是有喝 |
[18:32] | Hmm. Why’d we change? | 为什么换牌子了 |
[18:35] | It’s a mystery. | 是未解之谜呢 |
[18:37] | Speaking of mysteries, | 说起未解之谜 |
[18:38] | Mary, did you ever find that earring you were looking for? | 玛丽 你找到丢了很久的那副耳环了吗 |
[18:44] | Family heirloom just gone. | 传家宝就这样没了 |
[18:46] | Maybe her mother stole it. | 可能是被她妈妈偷了吧 |
[18:49] | I am not holding the baby anymore, | 我现在没有抱着宝宝 双手自由 |
[18:50] | so you better watch it. | 所以你说话小心点 |
[18:54] | Audrey’s uncle was a bank robber. | 奥德丽的姨丈抢劫过银行 |
[18:56] | – Jim! – He’s in Leavenworth. | -吉姆 -他现在住在莱文沃斯 |
[18:58] | He’s my uncle by marriage. | 我和他没有血缘关系 |
[19:00] | Look, a-all I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[19:02] | every family’s got secrets, right? | 每个家族都有不可告人的秘密 |
[19:04] | We sure got some skeletons in the closet. | 我们家也有不少家丑[衣柜里有骷髅] |
[19:07] | We do not. | 哪有啊 |
[19:08] | Other than my mother. | 除了我妈 |
[19:11] | And? | 还有谁 |
[19:14] | My cousin Janine is a practicing witch, | 我表妹珍宁是执业女巫 |
[19:16] | but that’s it. | 没别的了 |
[19:18] | Worships Satan. | 崇拜撒旦 |
[19:20] | I got you beat. | 那我赢你 |
[19:22] | My brother William… | 我弟弟威廉 |
[19:24] | He’s a Democrat. | 支持民主党 |
[19:26] | He voted for Mondale. | 总统选举他投给了蒙代尔 |
[19:28] | Aw, I’m so sorry. | 你家有这种叛徒 我同情你 |
[19:31] | Actually, feels good to talk about it. | 其实说出来我舒服多了 |
[19:41] | Are you sure there’s a body down here? | 你确定底下真有一具尸体吗 |
[19:44] | Oh, yeah, keep digging. | 确定 继续挖 |
[19:47] | I’d like to tell you | 我当然也想告诉你们 |
[19:48] | I found something that night, | 说那晚我真的挖到了什么东西 |
[19:49] | but for once you all might be ahead of me. | 但这次你们可能破天荒地比我更早知道我被耍了 |