时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布 你们正式结为合法夫妻 |
[00:04] | You may kiss the bride. | 新郎可以亲吻新娘了 |
[00:07] | We’d like to pay for a honeymoon. | 我们想掏钱让你们去度蜜月 |
[00:09] | What would you say to an all-expenses-paid | 去多莉山主题公园过个周末怎么样 |
[00:12] | weekend at Dollywood? | 费用我们全包 |
[00:14] | – Shut up. – Oh, my God. Thank you. | -不是吧 -天啊 谢谢你 |
[00:16] | Huh? Oh, that ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[00:20] | Connie Tucker, please stop running. | 康妮·塔克 请你别再跑了 |
[00:22] | Why are you handcuffed? | 你怎么被铐起来了 |
[00:23] | I was just… taking the baby for a walk, | 我只不过是带着宝宝散步 |
[00:26] | and Cagney and Lacey here decided that I was evading arrest. | 这些美国警花却觉得我是在逃避抓捕 |
[00:36] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[00:37] | Unnecessary. | 有点多余 |
[00:39] | You ran from the police. | 警察来抓你时你逃跑了 |
[00:40] | You’re a flight risk. | 你有潜逃风险 |
[00:41] | She can’t run. She got a funky hip. | 她才不会跑 她半边屁股有点毛病 |
[00:43] | – She can barely waddle. – Watch it. | -连像鸭子摇摆走都不太行 -管好你的嘴 |
[00:46] | You got a 50-yard radius from the base. | 你可以在基地站方圆46米范围活动 |
[00:48] | It’ll beep when you get close to the edge. | 当你靠近边界时就会响 |
[00:50] | If you cross it, we get a call. | 如果你踏出边界 我们会收到通知 |
[00:53] | If you tamper with it, we get a call. | 你试图破坏它 我们也会收到通知 |
[00:55] | Will it give her a little zap? | 那种时候会电她吗 |
[00:57] | No. | 不会 |
[00:58] | Well, how’s she gonna learn? | 那她怎么长记性呢 |
[01:00] | Will it beep if I kill him? | 我杀他时这玩意会叫吗 |
[01:01] | As long as it’s within 50 yards, | 只要是在活动范围内杀 |
[01:04] | go for it. | 你放胆去 |
[01:06] | I can’t leave the house? | 我不能离开这房子吗 |
[01:08] | What the hell am I supposed to do all day? | 那我一整天都能干嘛啊 |
[01:10] | I am way ahead of you. See? | 我早已未雨绸缪 你看 |
[01:12] | I stopped and I picked up puzzles. | 我特地去买了拼图 |
[01:15] | Got us the Grand Canyon and Dogs Playing Poker. | 有大峡谷的风景图与狗打扑克的图案 |
[01:20] | If I were to run right now, would you shoot me? | 如果我现在逃跑 你会当场把我击毙吗 |
[01:25] | ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ | ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ | ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ | ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ | ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪ |
[01:43] | Ooh. I found a corner. | 我找到了一个角落片 |
[01:45] | – Congratulations. – Oh, come on. | -恭喜你啊 -别这样嘛 |
[01:47] | We can have a little fun. | 我们还是可以找乐子啊 |
[01:49] | I have lost my business, I have lost my home, | 我失去了我的生意 我失去了我的房子 |
[01:52] | I have lost my freedom, and you want to have fun? | 我失去了我的自由 你让我找乐子吗 |
[01:56] | A little fun. | 一点点乐子也无妨 |
[01:57] | Do you not understand? I could be going to jail. | 你还没搞懂吗 我有可能得坐牢 |
[02:01] | Oh, come on, please. | 拜托 |
[02:02] | They’re not gonna send a sweet old grandma to the pokey. | 他们才不会把一个可爱老太婆送去蹲苦窑的 |
[02:05] | Well, I hope not. Ah. | 我也希望啊 |
[02:08] | Well, tell me something if you would. | 你看看 如果让你说 |
[02:10] | Is that sky or water? | 你觉得这片是天空还是水 |
[02:13] | Let me see it. | 我看看啊 |
[02:17] | It’s a good thing that didn’t go 50 yards. | 还好没丢出范围 |
[02:19] | You can still get it. | 你还能去捡回来 |
[02:22] | Hey, we’re back. | 我们回来啦 |
[02:24] | Hey, hi. | 你们回来啦 |
[02:26] | Where’s my little girl? | 我的宝贝女儿呢 |
[02:28] | Um, she’s with Mary. | 她在玛丽那边 |
[02:31] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[02:32] | Well, how do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢… |
[02:38] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[02:40] | I’m under house arrest. | 我被居家监禁了 |
[02:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:43] | We got busted. | 我们被抓了 |
[02:44] | We? | 我们吗 |
[02:45] | Me. | 我 |
[02:46] | Do they know about Georgie? | 他们知道小乔治吗 |
[02:47] | No, of course not. | 当然不知道啦 |
[02:49] | Your grandma’s not a snitch. | 你姥姥不是告密鬼 |
[02:51] | Which, by the way, will serve you well | 这一点 当你真的进去蹲班房的时候 |
[02:53] | if you end up in the slammer. | 会对你帮助很大 |
[02:54] | The pokey, the slammer. What is it with you? | 又苦窑又班房 你是哪里有毛病 |
[02:57] | I like cop shows. You learn things. | 我喜欢看探案剧嘛 总会学到一点 |
[02:59] | What about the Laundromat, | 那洗衣店 |
[03:00] | the video store? | 还有影带出租店呢 |
[03:01] | They shut everything down. | 所有生意都被查封了 |
[03:03] | – God. So what are we gonna do for money? – Yeah. | -天啊 那以后我们钱从哪里来 -是啊 |
[03:06] | That’s an excellent question. | 这是个好问题 |
[03:11] | How was Dollywood? | 多莉山主题乐园好玩吗 |
[03:12] | Magical. What are we gonna do about money? | 超赞 那以后我们钱从哪里来 |
[03:17] | Hello. | 你回来啦 |
[03:18] | Studying for a test? | 在为考试学习吗 |
[03:20] | Studying to take the bar exam. | 为法考在学习 |
[03:22] | Meemaw’s going to need a smart lawyer. | 姥姥会需要一个聪明的律师 |
[03:23] | By the time we find one, I could just learn how to do it. | 等我们找到一个够聪明的 这时间都够我学完了 |
[03:26] | Seriously? | 你说认真的吗 |
[03:27] | Common law was invented by a bunch of English farmers | 普通法是由中世纪一群英国农夫 |
[03:29] | in the Middle Ages. I think I can hack it. | 发明出来的 我想我应该手到擒来 |
[03:31] | All right, what do you got? | 行吧 那你有什么进度 |
[03:32] | Well, have you ever heard of Vincent “The Chin” Gigante? | 你听说过大佬文森特·吉根迪吗 |
[03:35] | He a boxer? | 他是不是打过拳 |
[03:36] | He was originally. Good for you. | 他最早还真打过 你真棒 |
[03:38] | But he’s better known as a major crime boss who managed | 但他的名声来自他曾是纽约五大黑手党教父之一 |
[03:41] | to stay out of prison by employing the legal doctrine of mens rea. | 并通过”犯罪意图”的漏洞躲过牢狱之灾 |
[03:44] | Which is? | 什么意思 |
[03:45] | He pretended to be nuts. | 他假装是神经病 |
[03:46] | He wandered the streets of New York in a bathrobe, | 他穿着浴袍在纽约大街小巷跑 |
[03:48] | he had poor personal hygiene, he mumbled to himself– | 个人卫生特别糟糕 还常常自言自语 |
[03:51] | all the cuckoo classics. | 各种疯子标准特性都有 |
[03:52] | Yeah. If you need someone to testify | 行 如果你们到时候需要有人作证 |
[03:53] | that she’s off her rocker, you give me a call. | 那老太婆是疯子 就直接给我打电话 |
[03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | Toilet’s backed up. | 厕所堵了 |
[03:58] | What? Don’t look at me. I just got home. | 什么 别看我 我才刚到家 |
[04:01] | Yeah, but it’s had years of you. | 是啊 但它饱受你摧残多年 |
[04:03] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看吧 |
[04:06] | Come on, little buddy. | 给点力啊 朋友 |
[04:08] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[04:10] | Talk to me. | 跟我合作吧 |
[04:12] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[04:13] | Let it out. | 一泻千里吧 |
[04:22] | Years. | 摧残多年 |
[04:27] | Here’s the estimate. | 这是估价单 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna need 50% down to get started. | 你得先付一半才能动工 |
[04:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[04:32] | We’re fixing a toilet, not buying a car. | 我们只是修厕所 不是要买新车 |
[04:34] | Good thing I wasn’t going to college. | 还好我没打算上大学 |
[04:36] | Nothing’s wrong with your toilet. Septic tank is shot. | 你的厕所没坏 是化粪池有问题 |
[04:40] | What’s a septic tank? | 什么是化粪池 |
[04:41] | It’s basically a big container under the backyard | 基本就是在你家后院地里 |
[04:43] | that’s filled up with all your… bathroom business. | 装满你家”排泄”的东西 |
[04:45] | Ew! I played in that yard. | 好恶心 我以前还在后院玩耍呢 |
[04:47] | Missy, not now. Come on, Phil. | 米希 先别闹 别这样吧 菲尔 |
[04:49] | Isn’t there some kind of friends and family discount? | 难道不能给点亲朋好友折扣吗 |
[04:51] | I mean, we went to high school together. | 毕竟我们还是高中校友 |
[04:54] | Yeah, and you were mean to me. | 是啊 当年你对我很糟糕 |
[04:58] | Oh, come on! I-I was mad at the world, not just you! | 别这样 我当年是愤世嫉俗 不是跟你有仇 |
[05:03] | I ate that dirt. | 我还吃过后院的土 |
[05:06] | Did he fix it? | 他修好了吗 |
[05:07] | Not quite. | 不算 |
[05:08] | And he’s still a weasel. | 他到现在也还是很阴险 |
[05:09] | – What’d he do? – Look. | -他干嘛了 -你看 |
[05:12] | What a weasel. | 真是个阴险小人 |
[05:13] | What are we gonna do? I mean, we’re six people. | 那我们该怎么办 我们有六口人呢 |
[05:15] | We need a toilet. | 没有厕所不行 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. Georgie, come with me. | 不用担心 小乔治 跟我来 |
[05:18] | – Where are we going? – I got a plan. | -我们要去哪里 -我有个计划 |
[05:20] | – Is it a good plan? – Yeah. | -是好计划吗 -大概吧 |
[05:22] | All right. So I believe that completes the sky. | 好啦 天空的部分应该是拼完了 |
[05:27] | Satisfying, huh? | 很有成就感吧 |
[05:29] | So, what do you think? | 现在怎么样 |
[05:31] | Want to get some exercise, | 想不想去活动筋骨 |
[05:33] | go for a walk until you start beeping? | 去散个步 走到边界叫了再停 |
[05:36] | Ha, ha, ha. It’s not funny. | 哈哈哈 不好笑好吗 |
[05:38] | My life is in shambles, | 我的人生分崩离析 |
[05:39] | and I’m too old to start over. | 我也老到无法东山再起了 |
[05:41] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[05:42] | You are not too old. | 你才没那么老 |
[05:43] | Now, listen, you are a smart, vibrant, perky woman. | 听我说 你是个聪明有活力又活泼的女子 |
[05:48] | – Perky? – Well, yeah, compared to me. | -活泼吗 -对啊 跟我相比 |
[05:51] | And I’ll tell you another thing. | 我再跟你说另一件事 |
[05:52] | Your life’s not over. | 你的人生还没结束 |
[05:54] | You are writing a new chapter in the book of you. | 你只是在书写人生这本书的另一个篇章 |
[05:59] | A book where | 这本书的故事来到 |
[06:00] | a perky heroine rises up | 活泼的女主角重新站起来 |
[06:04] | and… | 然后… |
[06:06] | And what? | 然后干嘛 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. Y-You want to get drunk? | 我也不知道 你想要买醉吗 |
[06:09] | – Yes. – Great. I’m gonna run to the liquor store. | -好 -太好了 我去酒水店买酒回来 |
[06:11] | You want to come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[06:13] | – Dale! – Right. Okay. | -戴尔 -忘了 那行 |
[06:15] | Be back in a jiffy. | 我很快就回来 |
[06:20] | God help me, I love him. | 怪我自己爱着他啊 |
[06:24] | All right, just a little bit more. | 好啦 再过去一点点 |
[06:25] | Oh, easy, easy. There you go. | 小力 小力 行了 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[06:30] | – Not bad, huh? – I don’t know. | -还不错吧 -不好说 |
[06:33] | Might look better by the fence. | 感觉摆篱笆那边比较好看 |
[06:34] | Look better? It’s a big plastic crap house. | 好看个鬼 这就是大型塑料茅房 |
[06:37] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的老天 |
[06:40] | You wanted a toilet? Voila. | 你想要个厕所 这不就来了 |
[06:43] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里弄来的啊 |
[06:44] | From the high school. We got, like, ten of ’em for visiting teams. | 从高中 学校有10个让客队来比赛时用 |
[06:46] | Yeah… give it a whirl. | 来吧来吧 试用看看 |
[06:48] | I’d rather die. | 我宁愿死 |
[06:51] | Is there a light inside? | 里面有灯吗 |
[06:52] | – No. – Trust me, that’s a good thing. | -没有 -相信我 看不清更好 |
[06:54] | We’ll just tie a flashlight to the handle. | 我们在门把手上挂个手电筒就行 |
[06:56] | Huh. I always wondered what rock bottom would look like. | 我终于不用幻想人生低谷的模样了 |
[06:58] | Come on, at least check it out. | 起码来看看跟想象有没有出入吧 |
[07:05] | I checked, I’m out. | 我入过了 我要出走了 |
[07:10] | I can’t thank y’all enough. | 真的是太感谢你们了 |
[07:11] | Oh, don’t be silly. Stay as long as you need. | 别说这种见外的话 想待多久都行 |
[07:13] | – It’s only temporary. – Whatever. | -只是暂时的 -随便啦 |
[07:15] | We’re just thrilled to have you and the baby here. | 我们只是很高兴你跟宝宝都回来了 |
[07:17] | And me, too, right? | 也很高兴见到我吧 |
[07:19] | Yes, you’ll be here, too. | 当然啦 你也会在 |
[07:23] | Well, let me give you a hand. | 我来给你们搭把手 |
[07:25] | – Oh. Thanks. – Now, Georgie, | -谢谢 -小乔治 |
[07:26] | if the police come for you, what should we tell them? | 如果警察上门找你 我们该怎么回答 |
[07:28] | – Mom. – I’m sorry. | -妈妈 -抱歉 |
[07:30] | – I’ve never harbored a fugitive before. – Mom! | -我从来没有窝藏犯人的经验嘛 -妈妈 |
[07:41] | Who’s that guy? | 这男的是谁啊 |
[07:43] | It’s Donny Osmond. | 他是唐尼·奥斯蒙 |
[07:44] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过他 |
[07:45] | You know, Donny and Marie? | 没听过《唐尼与玛丽》节目吗 |
[07:47] | Sometimes I forget how old you are. | 有时候我都忘了你有多大了 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 真谢谢你啊 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry about my mom. | 我妈失礼了 抱歉 |
[07:53] | You kidding? We got a double bed and an indoor bathroom. | 你开玩笑吧 我们有双人床睡 房里有卫浴 |
[07:56] | She can spit in my Corn Flakes, and I’m a happy camper. | 她就算往我早餐谷物里吐口水 我都笑着鞠躬 |
[07:58] | Good, ’cause she might. | 那太好了 她很可能这么干 |
[08:00] | Don’t worry. I’ll win her over. | 别担心 我会努力讨她欢心 |
[08:02] | – She thinks you ruined my life. – So? | -她觉得你毁了我的人生 -所以呢 |
[08:05] | You thought I ruined your life, and you married me. | 你也觉得我毁了你人生 现在还不是嫁给我 |
[08:07] | I called it. I said no good would come of this marriage. | 我就说吧 这场婚姻绝对没好事 |
[08:10] | Yeah, yeah, you said it a lot. | 是是是 你很常说 |
[08:12] | You said it at the wedding. | 甚至在婚礼上也说了 |
[08:14] | But, uh, still, you know, I… | 不过我还是觉得… |
[08:16] | I think you could be a little nicer to him. | 你可以对他稍微好一点点啦 |
[08:18] | Sure, I can also go out in the backyard | 当然可以 就像我也可以去后院 |
[08:20] | and water the crabgrass. | 给杂草浇水啊 |
[08:23] | – We’re gonna be okay, right? – Oh, of course. | -我们会没事的对吧 -当然啦 |
[08:26] | How can you be so sure? | 你如何能这么肯定 |
[08:28] | Hey, you didn’t just marry a pretty boy like Danny over here. | 你嫁的可不是那位绣花枕头唐力 |
[08:30] | – Donny. – Yeah, him. | -是唐尼 -对 就说他 |
[08:32] | You know, I’m the hardest worker you’ll ever meet. | 告诉你 我是你见过工作最努力的人 |
[08:35] | When I see something I want, I don’t stop till I get it. | 当我看到了目标 我必努力不懈 直到得到 |
[08:37] | You are relentless. | 你的确是会咬着不放 |
[08:39] | The good news is, with Amanda back in the house, | 好消息是 阿曼达回到家后 |
[08:42] | I can help her come to her senses. | 我可以让她恢复理智 |
[08:44] | Good plan. Hey, uh, in the meantime, | 好计划 对了 在这期间 |
[08:46] | I was thinking of putting Georgie to work at the store. | 我想让小乔治到店里来帮忙 |
[08:49] | There you go, watering the crabgrass. | 又来了 给杂草浇水 |
[08:51] | It’s not charity, all right? He’ll work. | 不是施舍可怜他 是让他真的工作 |
[08:54] | He’s a criminal, Jim. | 他是个犯人 吉姆 |
[08:56] | And what I want is to take care of you and CeeCee | 我就想照顾好你和丝丝 |
[08:59] | and maybe someday a Georgie Junior Junior. | 或许哪天再增加一个小小乔治 |
[09:02] | You mean George the Third. | 你是想说乔治三世吧 |
[09:03] | – No, that’s too fancy. He’d get his ass kicked. – Mm, yeah. | -不行 这名字太装了 他会被霸凌 -你说得对 |
[09:07] | And for your information, | 而且我跟你说啊 |
[09:08] | those little backroom slot machines are all over town. | 镇上到处都有那种地下老虎机 |
[09:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:13] | People tell me stuff. | 别人告诉我的 |
[09:16] | I… I just got– I got one of them faces. | 我…我长了一张真诚脸 让人想吐露心声嘛 |
[09:20] | I had a plan to avoid using the porta-potty. | 我有个避免使用流动厕所的计划 |
[09:23] | I just had to get through the night | 我只需要憋一晚 |
[09:24] | until I could get back to my dorm in the morning. | 撑到早上我回到宿舍就好 |
[09:26] | I lowered my overall liquid intake, | 我减少了水分摄入总量 |
[09:29] | skipped my pre-bed chamomile tea, | 不喝临睡前的惯例洋甘菊茶 |
[09:31] | and gave my bladder a stern talking to. | 并严厉训诫了我的膀胱 |
[09:35] | My bladder did not listen. | 但我的膀胱不听话 |
[09:44] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[09:45] | My body may have been weak, | 我的身体或许很软弱 |
[09:46] | but my mind was strong. | 但我的意志无比坚强 |
[09:48] | I just needed to think about this situation in a different way. | 我只需换个方式看待眼前的局面 |
[09:51] | Instead of a porta-potty, it was a TARDIS. | 这不是流动厕所 而是《神秘博士》里的塔迪斯时光机 |
[09:54] | Instead of Sheldon, I was Doctor Who, | 我不是谢尔顿 而是神秘博士 |
[09:57] | whose urine was ready to travel through space and time. | 我的尿已准备好穿越时空 |
[10:01] | For those who aren’t familiar, | 给不熟悉的观众说明一下 |
[10:03] | the TARDIS is bigger on the inside. | 塔迪斯的内部比外表看上去的要大许多 |
[10:05] | This one, however, was smellier on the inside. | 而这一台是里面的气味更难闻 |
[10:09] | I can’t do this. | 我真的做不到 |
[10:12] | I’m not proud of this, but that night, | 这事说来我也羞愧 那一晚 |
[10:14] | I relieved myself inside Billy Sparks’ chicken coop. | 我在比利·斯帕克斯的鸡舍里就地解决了 |
[10:18] | Until my wife, those hens were the only females | 在遇到我妻子之前 那些母鸡 |
[10:20] | I ever exposed myself to. | 是唯一看过我身体的异性 |
[10:25] | I guess I could have left that part out. | 这部分其实我不用自爆的 |
[10:28] | Oh, well. | 算啦 |
[10:30] | More bacon? | 再来点培根 |
[10:31] | Pile it on. | 尽情加 |
[10:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:34] | Morning. Have a seat. | 早上好 快坐下吧 |
[10:37] | Georgie made us breakfast. Isn’t that nice? | 小乔治给我们做了早餐 很贴心吧 |
[10:39] | Oh, well, look at that. Thank you. | 看啊 这么丰盛 谢谢你 |
[10:41] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[10:42] | I guess I’ll just have to run to the supermarket later | 看来晚点我得再去超市一趟 |
[10:45] | and get some more eggs | 再买些鸡蛋 |
[10:46] | for that cake I was going to make. | 做我本来留好材料要做的蛋糕 |
[10:49] | Oh, no problem. I-I can go to the grocery store. | 没问题 我可以帮忙去杂货店买 |
[10:53] | Oh. Apparently we’re not job-hunting today. | 看来今天不打算去找工作了 |
[10:55] | Oh, speaking of jobs. | 说起工作 |
[10:59] | Good luck to you, son. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[11:04] | Meemaw. Meemaw. | 姥姥 姥姥 |
[11:07] | Meemaw. | 姥姥 |
[11:11] | What? | 干嘛 |
[11:11] | Oh, my, you look terrible. | 你怎么一脸憔悴 |
[11:13] | Are you sick? | 你是不是病了 |
[11:14] | Of life, yes. | 被生活气病吗 是的 |
[11:17] | Oh, good. That’s not contagious. | 那就好 不会传染 |
[11:18] | Get in here. The light’s killing me. | 快进来 我要被阳光刺瞎眼了 |
[11:21] | You smell like alcohol. Yucky. | 你一身酒味 好臭 |
[11:25] | Look who came to visit. | 看谁来作客了 |
[11:28] | Oh, great. | 好开心呢 |
[11:29] | You will think it’s great when you hear the brilliant legal strategy | 等你听到我助姥姥免受牢狱之灾的 |
[11:32] | I have to keep Meemaw out of prison. | 绝妙法律对策 你会真的开心 |
[11:34] | I thought you were a science guy. | 你不是搞科学的吗 |
[11:36] | I am, but sometimes I like to spread my wings. | 是 但有时我也喜欢到别的领域展翅探索一番 |
[11:39] | Oh, okay. Uh, proceed. | 好吧 你继续说 |
[11:41] | What do you got? | 你有什么办法 |
[11:42] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[11:42] | We argue under Article 46-B of the Texas Penal Code | 根据《德州刑法》第46B条 我们辩称 |
[11:45] | that you’re unfit to stand trial due to mental incompetence. | 你由于精神失常 不宜接受审判 |
[11:48] | You-you want to tell ’em I’m crazy? | 你想告诉他们我疯了 |
[11:50] | Yes. And keep this look. It really bolsters our case. | 对 保持你现在这副模样 能增加可信度 |
[11:54] | Has this worked before? | 这招成功过吗 |
[11:56] | It has. | 成功过 |
[11:57] | Oh. Well, that’s good news. | 这倒是好消息 |
[11:59] | The bad news is, you’ll probably be institutionalized. | 坏消息是 你很可能会被送进精神病院 |
[12:02] | You-you… you want me to go to the nuthouse? | 你… 你想让我进疯人院 |
[12:05] | I want you to stay out of prison. | 我只是不想你进监狱 |
[12:07] | Oh, Moon Pie, thank you. Thank you so much. | 小饼饼 我真的很感谢你 |
[12:11] | I really do appreciate it, but I’m fine. | 谢谢你帮我想办法 但不用了 |
[12:14] | You know, I have a buddy whose nephew is a lawyer. | 我有个朋友 他侄子是律师 |
[12:16] | He’s gonna help us out. | 他会帮我们的 |
[12:18] | Is this because I haven’t passed the bar yet? | 是因为我还没通过法考吗 |
[12:20] | Because that’s just a formality. A monkey could do it. | 那只是走个过场 猴子也能办到 |
[12:22] | No, I… I think that I’d just feel a little more comfortable | 不 只是从更有专业经验的人那里 |
[12:25] | if I was getting advice | 获取建议 |
[12:26] | from somebody who had a little more professional experience. | 我会更安心 |
[12:31] | Okay. I mean, I’ve been doing this for a day and a half, | 好吧 虽然我花了一天半时间学法 |
[12:34] | but suit yourself. | 但还是随便你吧 |
[12:40] | Got your eggs, everything on the list. | 我买了鸡蛋和清单上的东西 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:44] | Also filled out an application | 我还顺便在那里 |
[12:45] | to be a bag boy while I was there. Oh. | 填了申请表 当打包员 |
[12:47] | Wonderful. My son-in-law, the bag boy. | 真棒 我的女婿是打包员 |
[12:51] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[12:52] | I’ll make my way up to cashier, | 我会一路升迁 先是收银员 |
[12:54] | then night manager, then manager-manager, | 然后是夜班经理 接着是正式经理 |
[12:56] | then regional supervisor, then it’s just a hop, skip and a jump to HQ. | 再来是区域主管 这是我最终进入HQ的跳板 |
[13:00] | That’s short for headquarters. | HQ是总部的缩写 |
[13:02] | You can do all that without a high school diploma? | 你没有高中文凭也能做到这些吗 |
[13:05] | If you’re a member of the can-do club. | 只要你加入”有志者事竟成协会”就行 |
[13:09] | God help me. | 老天 救救我吧 |
[13:12] | I’ll just put these away. | 我把杂货放好 |
[13:19] | What’s the can-do club, and why is my mom so mad about it? | “有志者事竟成协会”是什么 把我妈气得够呛 |
[13:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:27] | Cleaning out these rain gutters. | 清理雨水槽 |
[13:29] | Otherwise, the water gets backed up | 否则 雨水会倒灌 |
[13:31] | and wrecks havoc on your roof. | 对屋顶糟成巨大破坏 |
[13:33] | Wreaks… havoc. | 是”造成”…巨大破坏 |
[13:35] | No, I’m pretty sure it’s wrecks, | 不 我很确定是糟成 |
[13:36] | ’cause that’s what it do. | 因为就是会弄得很糟啊 |
[13:42] | Oh, look at that. | 你看 |
[13:44] | Audrey, is this your Wham-O? | 奥德丽 这是你的飞盘吗 |
[13:48] | Audrey? | 奥德丽 |
[13:49] | And the wolf said, “I’m gonna huff | 老狼说 “我要愤怒地 |
[13:52] | and puff and blow your house down.” | 把你的房子吹倒” |
[13:56] | Don’t worry. Daddy’ll never let that happen to you. | 别担心 爸爸绝不会让你遇到这种事 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保护好你 |
[14:02] | Somebody needs a new diaper. | 有人需要换尿布咯 |
[14:05] | Come on, let’s get you one. | 来 我给你换一张 |
[14:08] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[14:09] | She’s got you and Mandy’s good looks, but– | 她继承了你和曼蒂的美貌 可是 |
[14:11] | phew– she poops like her dad. | 她拉的屎跟她亲爹的一样臭 |
[14:13] | Lovely. | 真可爱 |
[14:19] | Your grandma’s coming around on me. | 你姥姥会渐渐喜欢上我的 |
[14:22] | Yeah, she is. | 她会的 |
[14:27] | The good news is, I’ve had some encouraging talks | 好消息是 我和地方检察官谈过后 |
[14:29] | with the district attorney, and I think that we can… | 感觉很有希望 我认为我们能… |
[14:31] | Hang on. How old are you? | 且慢 你几岁了 |
[14:34] | I know I look young, but I’m 24. | 我知道我看起来很年轻 但我已经24岁了 |
[14:37] | You bring me a child attorney? | 你竟敢给我找个小屁孩律师 |
[14:39] | Well, you were about to take advice from a 14-year-old. | 你本来都打算听取14岁小屁孩的建议了 |
[14:42] | Oh, who’s that? I might know him. | 那是哪一位 我可能认识他 |
[14:43] | Oh, just finish up what you were saying. | 继续说你刚才要说的 |
[14:45] | Right. A deal can be made without going to trial. | 好 你只要签一份协议就不用出庭受审 |
[14:48] | You plead guilty, pay a fine, lose your business license, | 你认罪 付罚金 吊销营业执照 |
[14:50] | maybe some community service, | 可能再做些社区服务 |
[14:52] | probation, but no jail time. | 就可以被判缓刑 不用坐牢 |
[14:54] | So I’ll lose the gambling room, | 这么说我会失去地下赌场 |
[14:56] | – but I can keep the Laundromat and the video store? – No. | -但能保留洗衣店和录像带出租店 -不 |
[15:00] | Those are all considered a part of the criminal enterprise. | 这些都被视为犯罪产业的一部分 |
[15:02] | They get confiscated. | 要被没收 |
[15:04] | What if I fight it? | 要是我申辩呢 |
[15:05] | On what grounds? | 基于什么理由 |
[15:06] | I didn’t have an illegal gambling room. | 我不是开非法地下赌场 |
[15:09] | I collected… | 而是收集… |
[15:11] | antique slot machines. | 古董老虎机 |
[15:13] | It was my hobby. | 这是我的兴趣爱好 |
[15:14] | And the evading arrest? | 那逃避追捕怎么说 |
[15:15] | I was just taking my great-granddaughter for a brisk stroll. | 我只是在带我的外曾孙女高速散步 |
[15:19] | I’m confused. | 我被搞糊涂了 |
[15:20] | Did we start the insanity thing? | 你是不是开始用精神失常这招了 |
[15:22] | I think you should take this deal. | 我认为你该签订认罪协议 |
[15:24] | Put everything behind you, | 将这一切抛诸脑后 |
[15:25] | get on with your life. | 继续过你的生活 |
[15:27] | What life? I have no life. | 什么生活 我根本没有生活 |
[15:28] | You have me. | 你有我啊 |
[15:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 啊对对对 |
[15:31] | What if I had something to offer? | 要是我提供交换条件呢 |
[15:34] | Then maybe I could keep my businesses and skip the fine? | 是不是就能保留生意 也不用付罚金 |
[15:37] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[15:38] | That greedy rat of a cop I was paying off. | 我贿赂的那个贪婪黑警 |
[15:41] | Rutledge? | 拉特利奇 |
[15:42] | He’s the one who flipped on you. | 就是他出卖你的 |
[15:43] | Son of a bitch. | 那个人渣 |
[15:45] | You can’t even trust a dirty cop these days. | 这年头连黑警都信不过了 |
[15:48] | – Come on, Connie. – Yeah. | -别这样 康妮 -是啊 |
[15:49] | No one wants to see a grandma behind bars. | 没人想看到姥姥辈的人被关进监狱 |
[15:52] | Great-grandma. | 是曾姥姥 |
[15:52] | – Oh, wow. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是真的 |
[15:54] | How old are you? | 您高寿啊 |
[15:55] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[15:57] | So, | 那么 |
[15:58] | do I tell ’em we have a deal? | 我去告诉他们你愿意签协议 |
[16:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:03] | I’m too old to find somebody new. | 我这么老了 还怎么找第三春啊 |
[16:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[16:18] | Making a withdrawal. | 取款 |
[16:20] | You put a hole in my wall and hid money in it? | 你在我家墙上挖了个洞来藏钱吗 |
[16:23] | It seemed safe. | 感觉很安全嘛 |
[16:24] | I mean, who’d look for money in this dump? | 谁会来这个穷酸家里偷钱 |
[16:27] | Why do you need it? | 你为什么需要用钱 |
[16:29] | Legal fees. | 交律师费 |
[16:30] | Maybe a new gambling room. | 也许再开一家新的地下赌场 |
[16:32] | – Mom. – By the way, | -妈 -对了 |
[16:33] | what is that porta-potty doing out there in your yard? | 你家院子里怎么会有流动厕所 |
[16:37] | We’re having plumbing issues. | 我们家水管堵了 |
[16:38] | We need a new septic tank. | 需要换新的化粪池 |
[16:40] | Ouch. | 真惨 |
[16:41] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我 |
[16:44] | How much you got in there? | 那里面藏了多少钱 |
[16:46] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[16:47] | It’s in my wall! | 这可是我家的墙 |
[16:49] | It’s the devil’s money, Mary. | 玛丽 这是魔鬼的钱 |
[16:50] | – You don’t want it. – I don’t care. | -你不会想要的 -我不在乎 |
[16:52] | Last night, I went to pee and there was a snake in there. | 昨晚我去流动厕所尿尿 竟然遇到一条蛇 |
[16:56] | Here you go. | 给你吧 |
[16:58] | Get yourself some indoor plumbing. | 拿去买室内下水管道 |
[17:00] | Oh, Mommy, thank you. | 妈咪 太谢谢你了 |
[17:06] | Snake’s back! Snake’s back! | 蛇又回来了 蛇又回来了 |
[17:12] | Nice house. | 你家房子真不错 |
[17:15] | Got the job. | 我得到那份工作了 |
[17:17] | Part-time bag boy. | 兼职打包员 |
[17:18] | Well. They let you take the apron home? | 他们还让你把围裙带回家 |
[17:21] | Aw, shoot. | 糟了 |
[17:24] | That’s great, Georgie. I’m really proud of you. | 太棒了 小乔治 我为你骄傲 |
[17:26] | It’s only temporary till I find something better. | 这只是暂时的 我会找到更好的工作 |
[17:33] | Listen, Georgie, | 听着 小乔治 |
[17:35] | Audrey and I were thinking… | 我和奥德丽一直在想… |
[17:36] | I was thinking… | 是我在想 |
[17:38] | I could really use some help down at the tire store. | 我很需要人帮忙照顾轮胎店的生意 |
[17:41] | Really? Selling tires? | 真的吗 卖轮胎 |
[17:43] | You are not gonna regret this. | 你不会后悔招我的 |
[17:45] | I’ll work my butt off for you. | 我会拼老命帮你干活 |
[17:46] | Nights, weekends, holidays– | 无论是夜班 周末 还是假日 |
[17:47] | you name it, I am there. | 你随叫我随到 |
[17:50] | Pretty impressive kid, huh? | 这孩子挺了不起的 对吧 |
[17:52] | We’ll see. | 再看看吧 |
[17:55] | “We’ll see”? | “再看看吧” |
[17:56] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[17:57] | Told you. | 我早告诉你了 |
[18:16] | What the hell is…? | 这是什么玩意 |
[18:18] | Oh, a snake! | 是蛇 |
[18:19] | Snake! Oh! A snake! | 有蛇 有蛇啊 |
[18:21] | Snake! | 有蛇 |
[18:24] | Mary?! | 玛丽 |
[18:25] | Bring a towel! | 拿条毛巾来 |