时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[01:06] | 总监 大热天考驾照作死司机 | |
[01:22] | Oh, I love your shower. | 我好喜欢你家的淋浴 |
[01:25] | Yeah, it’s a good one. | 是啊 豪华高档 |
[01:26] | Me and this hand nozzle thingy have gotten very close. | 我和这个手持喷嘴”超亲密接触”了一下 |
[01:30] | You’re S.O.L, but trust me, it’s amazing. | 你是个小傻逼 但相信我 这真的好爽 |
[01:33] | Oh, I use it. | 我也用过的 |
[01:35] | How? | 怎么用的 |
[01:36] | I shoot it up my butt. | 我把管子插进菊花里啊 |
[01:38] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[01:39] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[01:41] | Oh, yeah! | 好爽啊 |
[01:43] | What do you know? | 真是意想不到 |
[01:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:54] | You missed a step in that process. | 你似乎漏了一步擦屁股的程序吧 |
[01:57] | Oh, no, it’s just pee. | 不 我只是撒个尿而已 |
[01:58] | Look. | 你看啊 |
[02:00] | You-you sit to pee? | 你坐着撒尿吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I sit whenever I can. I love sitting. | 是啊 我想坐就坐 我就爱坐着 |
[02:04] | Sitting’s definitely in my top five favorite activities. | 坐着绝对是我最爱的5项活动之一 |
[02:07] | What are the others? | 其他的最爱是什么 |
[02:09] | Eating things. | 吃东西 |
[02:10] | Shutting stupid people down verbally. | 用恶毒的语言让蠢货闭嘴 |
[02:12] | Bubble baths. | 洗泡泡浴 |
[02:14] | Masturbating. | 以及打飞机 |
[02:15] | Where’s sex? | 你把做爱置于何地 |
[02:16] | Eighth probably. | 可能排第8吧 |
[02:18] | What about sex with me? | 那跟我做爱呢 |
[02:18] | Seventh, maybe sixth. | 排第7吧 可能第6 |
[02:20] | Yeah, no, sex with you, then sleeping. | 没错 跟你做爱排前面 接着是睡觉 |
[02:22] | Unless I have a flying dream. | 除非我做的梦是关于飞翔的 |
[02:25] | Then you’re seventh. | 那你就得排第7了 |
[02:28] | What’s your day like? | 你今天有什么安排 |
[02:30] | Oh, you know, tedious interactions with awful people. | 就是跟烂人们无聊地交流下 |
[02:33] | Weird. Mine, too. | 真奇怪 我也是 |
[02:35] | When are you gonna be home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[02:36] | My clothes from last night are still in your dryer. | 我昨晚的衣服还在你家烘干机里 |
[02:38] | On the late side. | 很晚吧 |
[02:40] | Want to give me a key so I can get in? | 能给我一把钥匙让我自己开门进来吗 |
[02:46] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[02:47] | You using the hand thingy? | 你在用喷嘴给肠子洗澡吗 |
[02:48] | Edgar can let you in. | 埃德加会给你开门的 |
[02:51] | But in case he’s not home. | 但他万一不在家呢 |
[03:00] | I-I just meant a key to get my stuff; | 我想要钥匙只是为了拿我的东西而已 |
[03:02] | I didn’t mean a key like… like that. | 我不是为了以后 常住你家 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | I didn’t. | 我不是那么想的 |
[03:07] | – Okay. – Okay. Good. | -好吧 -好吧 很好 |
[03:12] | – But, I mean… – God’s sake! | -但是 那个… -老天啊 |
[03:19] | Seriously, what if I had– | 说真的 如果我真想要钥匙 |
[03:20] | would that be any reason to shit yourself? | 你有必要因此而生气吗 |
[03:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:24] | We’ve spent the last five, six nights in a row together? | 我们都连续在一起度过5到6个春宵了吧 |
[03:27] | ‘Cause you fall asleep after sex! | 因为你做完爱就呼呼大睡了 |
[03:29] | You’re like a fat guy in an American sitcom. | 你就像是美国情景喜剧里的大胖子角色 |
[03:32] | It’s a key. It’s a way to get in. | 就是把钥匙而已 不过是进门的工具 |
[03:35] | No, it’s not. | 不 才不是呢 |
[03:37] | It’s… it’s my freedom melted down into a metal totem. | 那是我的自由熔化形成的金属图腾 |
[03:42] | It means that there are rights granted | 那意味着有些权利是被维护的 |
[03:45] | and designations…designated. | 有些规定 是限制死了的 |
[03:49] | No, it doesn’t. It’s a… | 不 才不是呢 那就是个… |
[03:52] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 天啊 你说得对 |
[03:55] | I am? | 是吗 |
[03:57] | I must still be hungover. | 我肯定是宿醉还没醒 |
[03:59] | Thanks for calling me out. Momentary lapse of sanity. Jesus. | 谢谢你敲醒我 我偶尔会失去理智 天啊 |
[04:04] | Right, so, uh… are we gonna hang out later or…? | 好吧 那我们晚些时候还要再见吗 还是… |
[04:06] | I actually have plans. | 我已经有安排了 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Well, as my grandma used to say, | 就如我奶奶以前常说的 |
[04:12] | “It’s only a walk of shame | “如果说这是羞耻之行 |
[04:12] | 指女生一夜狂欢放纵后 在别人注视下离开 | |
[04:13] | if you’re capable of feeling shame.” | 那前提也得是你能感觉到羞耻” |
[04:15] | See you later. Thanks for doing all the sex stuff on me. | 稍后再见 谢谢你跟我做爱 |
[04:36] | That’s a frittata. | 那是意式菠菜烘蛋 |
[04:37] | It’s an egg-based dish | 是一种以鸡蛋为主材的食物 |
[04:38] | similar to an omelet. | 跟煎蛋饼很像 |
[04:40] | I know what a frittata is. | 我知道意式菠菜烘蛋是什么东西 |
[04:41] | This one has leeks and goat cheese. | 我在这里面放了韭菜和山羊奶酪 |
[04:43] | I saw the recipe on Rachael Ray. | 我是在瑞秋·雷的节目上看到这菜谱的 |
[04:44] | You’re not supposed to watch her. | 你不能看她的节目啊 |
[04:46] | The doctor said that your obsession with her is unhealthy. | 医生都说了 你对她的痴迷是很不健康的行为 |
[04:49] | I know, but every minute that I’m watching her, | 我知道 但只有当我在看她的节目时 |
[04:51] | I’m not doing heroin. | 才不会吸海洛因 |
[04:54] | Except sometimes I’m also doing heroin. | 其实有时候也是会同时吸海洛因的 |
[04:57] | You know, she asked for a key. | 她竟然找我要钥匙 |
[04:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:58] | Rachael Ray. | 瑞秋·雷 |
[05:00] | Who do you think? | 你以为会是谁啊 |
[05:00] | Rachael Ray could have a key. | 瑞秋·雷是有钥匙的 |
[05:02] | Can you believe she would do that? | 你敢相信她竟然提出了这种要求吗 |
[05:03] | Well, I mean, keys open doors. | 门是需要钥匙才能打开的啊 |
[05:05] | It’s not a key. It’s a symbol. | 关键不在钥匙本身 而在其象征意义 |
[05:07] | Of what? | 象征什么 |
[05:08] | Of the unceasing, inexorable march of everything | 象征着一切东西无休止地 |
[05:11] | towards predictability, blandness and mediocrity. | 走向一个平庸无奇的温柔乡 |
[05:15] | It’s the Rachael Raying of the world. | 就像是整个世界都是瑞秋·雷的风格 |
[05:17] | A cozy world full of home-cooked meals | 一个舒适的世界 满是家常菜 |
[05:19] | and graceful weight fluctuation? | 以及不令人伤心的体重波动 |
[05:21] | I’d live in that world. | 我倒想活在那样的世界中 |
[05:22] | I honestly cannot sit there | 我真的无法坐在那儿 |
[05:24] | and pretend not to be horrified by things as unthought-out | 假装没有被那个欠考虑的无聊问题吓到 |
[05:28] | and unspecial as “Can I have a key,” | 因为她问的是 “能给我一把钥匙吗” |
[05:31] | Ruled by nothing more interesting than animal instinct | 那完全是动物本能控制之下的行为 |
[05:34] | to the point that I might as well be sleeping with | 让我觉得 我倒不如跟 |
[05:36] | a migratory bird or a leatherback sea turtle. | 候鸟或是棱皮龟睡上了才好呢 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna eat your frittata. | 我打算把你的菠菜烘蛋吃掉 |
[05:41] | “Can I have a key?” | “能给我一把钥匙吗” |
[05:43] | I’ll tell you what… | 我跟你说 |
[05:44] | How can you see this shit happening | 你如何眼见这种烦心事的发生 |
[05:46] | and just smile and be okay with it? | 然后一笑而过呢 |
[05:49] | How do you look at the person you’re with and not just know that | 你怎么会看着跟你在一起的那个人 却不知道 |
[05:52] | there’s another person inside who’s boring and lame | 她的内心深处还有一个人 那个人无聊又差劲 |
[05:57] | and will eventually ask for emotional support | 最终会找你索要情感依靠 |
[06:00] | and to shop together for decorative sconces at Williams-Sonoma. | 并一起去威廉-索拿马卖场选购装饰壁灯 |
[06:04] | How can you just ignore that shit? | 你叫我如何无视这种不能忍的情况呢 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:09] | Because you like them, I guess. | 因为你喜欢吧 |
[06:15] | I don’t know how to do that, so… | 我也不知道该怎么做 所以… |
[06:22] | Well, it makes sense she’d be emotional today. | 她今天有点情绪化也是正常的 |
[06:24] | I swear, if you’re charting her menstrual cycle… | 我发誓 如果你在记录她的月经周期 |
[06:27] | It’s her birthday. | 今天是她生日 |
[06:28] | It is? | 是吗 |
[06:31] | Why didn’t she tell me? | 她怎么没告诉我 |
[06:38] | It’s Gretchen’s. | 是格雷琴的手机 |
[06:41] | I better bring it to her. | 我还是赶紧拿去给她吧 |
[06:42] | Hand it over. | 交给我 |
[06:43] | What? | 什么 |
[06:44] | I’m not gonna snoop. | 我不会偷看的 |
[06:46] | I’m not! | 我真不会的 |
[06:52] | Aw, this is stupid. | 这也太愚蠢了吧 |
[06:54] | Y-You are stupid. | 你太愚蠢了 |
[06:56] | I’m living with the stupidest person in America. | 我的室友是全美国最愚蠢的人 |
[06:59] | Me, the smartest, | 我 是最聪明的 |
[07:00] | And you, the stupidest, | 而你 则是最愚蠢的 |
[07:02] | living together. | 竟然会住在一起 |
[07:05] | You seriously think I’m not strong enough | 你真觉得我不够力气 |
[07:06] | to break through what– ten staples? | 攻破大约10颗订书针吗 |
[07:12] | Have a good day at school. | 祝你今天在学校过得愉快 |
[07:19] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:21] | You’re doing a juice cleanse? | 你竟然在进行蔬菜果汁减肥法吗 |
[07:22] | You disgusting clich? | 你个恶心的贱人 |
[07:23] | You’re going to embarrass me at my diner. | 你简直把我的人都丢尽了 |
[07:25] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[07:26] | Day five. | 已经是第5天了 |
[07:27] | Gretch, you can’t imagine the high. | 格雷琴 你简直无法想象有多爽 |
[07:30] | – bet I can. – No, you can’t. | -我可以的 -不 你想象不到 |
[07:32] | Remember the time you you and Chingy snorted K off my vag? | 还记得那次你和小倩从我阴道上吸K粉吗 |
[07:34] | Aw… yeah. | 对哦 是啊 |
[07:37] | This one is almond, | 这一瓶里面有杏仁 |
[07:38] | Flaxseed and something called “Whey runoff.” | 亚麻籽 以及一种叫做”乳清提炼”的东西 |
[07:46] | You don’t understand | 你不知道 |
[07:47] | how skinny the wives at Paul’s firm are, Gretch. | 保罗公司的那些人妻有多苗条 格雷琴 |
[07:50] | I can’t compete. | 我真是比不过她们 |
[07:51] | So, don’t try. | 那就别比了 |
[07:52] | Those Westside women are all | 那些来自西区的女人 |
[07:54] | overly-tanned garbage monsters with fake tits. | 都是美黑过度的垃圾 大胸都是假的 |
[07:56] | Hip bones jutting out of their Lululemons. | 瘦的都髋骨突出了 |
[07:58] | That’s exactly what they are. | 你说的太对了 |
[08:00] | So screw ’em. | 让她们都去死吧 |
[08:02] | Screw ’em, divorce Paul, start eating food, | 让她们去死 跟保罗离婚 开始大吃特吃 |
[08:05] | move back to the East Side, | 搬回到东区 |
[08:06] | become goddamn interesting again. | 重新做回一个有趣的女人 |
[08:09] | If it wasn’t your birthday, I’d be really hurt. | 如果不是看今天是你生日 我会很受伤的 |
[08:11] | Sorry. This Jimmy thing has me all freaked out. | 对不起 吉米搞得我心烦意乱的 |
[08:14] | I warned you about him. | 我早就警告过你了 |
[08:16] | I bet you guys talk about me all the time, huh? | 我敢说你们一定经常谈到我吧 |
[08:18] | How much it bugs me. | 真让我不爽 |
[08:19] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:20] | Ew! You guys probably, | 好恶心 你们或许 |
[08:21] | like, talk about me during sex even. | 在做爱的时候也会谈到我吧 |
[08:24] | You guys are weird. | 你们可真是奇葩 |
[08:25] | I didn’t mean the key thing like he took it. | 我想要钥匙 并不是他理解的那个意思 |
[08:28] | I don’t think I did. | 我觉得我不是 |
[08:30] | We’re having fun. That’s enough. | 我们在一起很开心 那就够了 |
[08:32] | It better be. He is a bad person. | 最好是这样 他是个大烂人 |
[08:34] | I’m a bad person. | 我也是个烂人 |
[08:35] | Are you still seeing Mr. Fancy Director Guy? | 你还在跟那个帅导演约会吗 |
[08:38] | It’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[08:39] | Your life is so fun and complicated! | 你的生活好有趣好复杂 |
[08:42] | My life used to be fun and complicated. | 我的生活以前也是有趣又复杂的 |
[08:45] | And now you’re married to a banker. | 现在你却嫁给了一个银行家 |
[08:46] | Paul is actually VP of Wealth Management and Investment Strategies. | 保罗其实是财富管理和投资策略部的副经理 |
[08:52] | – Idiot. – What? | -傻瓜 -什么 |
[08:53] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry, Gretchen. | 不好意思 格雷琴 |
[08:55] | Uh, your phone keeps going to voice mail. | 你的手机直接转到语音信箱了 |
[08:57] | Oh, I left it somewhere. What’s up? | 我手机好像丢在哪儿了 怎么了 |
[08:59] | It’s Sam. He did an interview. | 是山姆惹了麻烦 他接受了一个采访 |
[09:01] | Without consulting me? Who with? | 竟然没有咨询我的意见吗 谁采访的 |
[09:03] | A college paper. | 一个大学报社 |
[09:04] | Oh. And? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[09:06] | He used the word “Gay” And “Faggot” 37 times. | 他37次使用”同志”和”基佬”这种侮辱性词汇 |
[09:09] | As in “Faggot is a really terrible word, | 他说的是”基佬”是个很恶毒的词 |
[09:11] | and gay people are the best”? | “同志”万岁吗 |
[09:13] | The reporter is the president of the Gay and Lesbian student union, | 那名记者是男同女同学生会的主席 |
[09:16] | and he’s threatening to go to the Times. | 他威胁要把这事捅给《时报》 |
[09:19] | Go. Breakfast is on me. Happy birthday. | 去吧 早餐算我请的 生日快乐 |
[09:22] | Nice try. You still have to buy me a present… cheapskate. | 想得美 你还是得给我买份礼物的 吝啬鬼 |
[10:06] | Oh, come on! | 加油 |
[10:33] | Who the hell is Ty?! | 泰是他妈的哪棵葱 |
[10:45] | I stole you a card from CVS, | 我从大药房给你偷了一张卡 |
[10:49] | but I lost it on the way over here. | 但我在来的路上给弄丢了 |
[10:51] | This is serious, Sam. | 这事很严重的 山姆 |
[10:52] | Inside, it said, “You’re not just getting older. | 卡的背面写着 “你不仅是在变老 |
[10:55] | You’re also getting less attractive.” | 你的魅力也在渐渐流失” |
[10:57] | You can’t bribe me with flowers. | 你用花是没办法收买我的 |
[10:58] | It’s a joke, | 那是个玩笑 |
[10:59] | because you’re so young and beautiful and shit. | 你又年轻又漂亮什么的 |
[11:01] | What were you thinking, | 你脑子是坏掉了吗 |
[11:03] | doing an interview without me there? | 竟然趁我不在时接受采访 |
[11:05] | To quote you, “I get nervous at these shits.” | 你自己不是说过”我遇到这种事会紧张” |
[11:07] | We were skating and messing with college girls, | 我们当时正在玩滑板 勾搭大学妹子 |
[11:10] | and this skinny fool comes up and says, | 那个瘦猴跑上来 |
[11:12] | can he ask some questions. | 问他可不可以问我一些问题 |
[11:14] | Were you high? | 你当时吸毒吸嗨了吗 |
[11:15] | It was 10:00 in the morning. | 当时是上午10点钟 |
[11:16] | Of course I was high. | 我当然是吸嗨了 |
[11:17] | And the whole time, you did not notice he was gay? | 在整个采访过程中 你都没看出他是同性恋吗 |
[11:19] | Presumptively. | 我猜是这样 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I mean, dude was hella fruity, but so what? | 是啊 那家伙确实有点娘炮 但那又怎么样 |
[11:24] | My generation– | 我们这代人 |
[11:26] | we don’t act different around different people, | 我们面对不同的人不会刻意有不同的表现 |
[11:28] | frontin’ fake personalities. We cool with everybody. | 表现虚伪的自己 我们可以接受各种不同的人 |
[11:32] | Except Shitstain. He don’t like Koreans. | 除了施斯坦 他不喜欢韩国人 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause of their manipulative currency devaluation. | 都怪他们那极具攻击性的货币贬值政策 |
[11:38] | And they eyes. | 而且他们喜欢盯着你看 |
[11:39] | You called the head of the LGBT student union a “Faggot.” | 你竟然称LGBT学生会的主席是”基佬” |
[11:39] | 即男同 女同 双性恋 跨性别者 | |
[11:42] | So? I call my pops that all the time. | 那又怎样 我就是这么说我老爸的啊 |
[11:44] | Is your dad gay? | 你爸是同性恋吗 |
[11:45] | No. He’s just a faggot. | 不是 他就是个死基佬而已 |
[11:47] | Well, now I have to go down there and deal with this. | 现在我不得不去那边处理这事了 |
[11:49] | And do your job? Oh, no, Gretchen. | 那本来就是你的工作啊 格雷琴 |
[11:53] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[11:54] | when you receive an interview request, | 只要有任何人要采访你 |
[11:55] | spontaneous or otherwise, what are you gonna do? | 不管是临时采访还是别的什么 你要怎么做 |
[12:00] | Politely direct ’em to your office? | 礼貌地指引他们去找你吗 |
[12:03] | Damn straight. Listen to Honey Nutz. | 对极了 都得听姐的 |
[12:10] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[12:17] | I brought your phone. | 我把你手机送来了 |
[12:18] | Oh. Awesome. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[12:22] | Beep, beep. | 哔哔 |
[12:24] | Oh, you got flowers. | 你收到花了啊 |
[12:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:26] | Buy them yourself or…? | 是你自己买的还是… |
[12:28] | No. | 不是 |
[12:32] | Special occasion of some sort? | 今天是什么特殊日子吗 |
[12:35] | People send me flowers sometimes, Jimmy. | 别人有时就是会送花给我的啊 吉米 |
[12:36] | They want to see me happy. | 他们希望看到我开心的样子 |
[12:38] | People like me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[12:39] | Oh, I know that. Of course I know that. | 我知道 我当然知道这一点了 |
[12:42] | So, what are you doing later? | 你晚些时候有什么事吗 |
[12:43] | I have plans. | 我已经有安排了 |
[12:44] | Fine! Bye. | 行吧 再见 |
[12:51] | Hey, can I get one of those? | 嘿 能给我一支烟吗 |
[12:53] | These are pretty expensive. | 我这烟可是很贵的 |
[12:54] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别像个贱逼一样 |
[12:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | You’re boning my publicist, right? | 你在干我的公关专家 是吗 |
[13:03] | Used to be. | 之前是的 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I Googled your ass. | 是吧 我用谷歌搜索了一下你 |
[13:06] | I liked your book. | 我喜欢你的书 |
[13:07] | Really? Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[13:09] | What did you like about it? | 你喜欢哪方面的内容 |
[13:11] | Obviously, I thought it was, like, boring as shit. | 显然 我觉得你那书无聊得跟屎一样 |
[13:14] | And clearly, | 并且很明显 |
[13:15] | you used to jack off to Hemingway in high school, | 你高中时是对着海明威打飞机的吧 |
[13:17] | but the prose was good. | 那个散文确实不错 |
[13:18] | Thank you. Enjoy your smoke. | 谢谢 祝你抽烟愉快 |
[13:21] | Why’d you used to be boning her? | 为什么你是”之前”在干她 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. We were never a real thing. | 我也不知道 我们并没有正式在一起 |
[13:27] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[13:29] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[13:30] | I don’t let nobody talk to me the way Gretch does. | 我不会允许任何人像格雷琴那样跟我说话 |
[13:34] | Yeah, me, neither. | 是啊 我也不会 |
[13:35] | Figure she must be pretty dope if we both let her do that. | 如果我们都允许她这样 说明她魅力不小啊 |
[13:42] | Are you going back in? | 你要进去吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Give her this for me. | 帮我把这个给她 |
[13:52] | Hey, do you know someone named Ty? | 对了 你认识一个叫泰的家伙吗 |
[14:07] | Then I was, like, | 然后我就说 |
[14:08] | “Girl, fix your weave.” | “妹子 把你的发型打理好再出来混吧” |
[14:09] | Darren Kaplan? | 你是达伦·卡普兰吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:11] | I wanted to talk to you about Sam Halton. | 我想跟你谈谈山姆·霍顿的事 |
[14:13] | Maker’s, rocks. | 美格威士忌 加冰 |
[14:15] | When you went into PR, | 你进入公关行当的时候 |
[14:16] | were you aware that you’d become an instant clich? | 心里清楚自己立即就要过时了吗 |
[14:19] | Snotty gay reporter is better? | 卑鄙的基佬记者就高尚得多吗 |
[14:23] | Shoo. | 你先走 |
[14:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[14:28] | I just want to make sure my client’s words | 我只希望我的艺人所说的话 |
[14:29] | aren’t taken out of context. | 不会被抽离上下文 恶意曲解 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry. I’ll provide lots of context. | 别担心 我会提供很全面的上下文的 |
[14:33] | He’s a moron. | 他是个蠢货 |
[14:34] | He’s not even old enough to drink. | 他其实都不到法定饮酒年龄 |
[14:36] | His opinions aren’t fully formed. | 他的观念都还没有形成 |
[14:38] | We’re on the dawn of a revolution. | 我们正面临一场革命的开端 |
[14:40] | You wouldn’t run around saying the “N” Word, | 现在没人再满嘴说什么”黑鬼”了 |
[14:42] | but people feel free to say “Fag” whenever they want. | 但人们却总是整天说”基佬” |
[14:45] | He says the “N” Word all the time, too. | 他也经常说”黑鬼”的啊 |
[14:47] | He called wheatgrass the “N” word yesterday. | 他昨天还骂小麦草是黑鬼呢 |
[14:50] | He was like, “Mmm, this ‘N’ word is… | 他说 “我靠 这个黑鬼真是… |
[14:53] | hella good for digestion.” | 有利于消化” |
[14:56] | You got anything else? | 你还有什么别的要说吗 |
[14:57] | No. It’s my birthday. | 没有 今天是我生日 |
[14:59] | I didn’t really prepare. | 我根本没做好准备 |
[15:02] | This is the point where i would normally try flirting with you. | 一般这种情况下 我会试着跟你调情 |
[15:08] | Okay, I tried. | 好吧 我尽力了 |
[15:10] | Wait, that’s it? | 等等 这就完了吗 |
[15:12] | Look, I love my client | 听着 我爱我的艺人 |
[15:13] | like the black son I aborted in high school, | 就像我爱我高中时期打掉的那个黑孩子 |
[15:15] | but maybe you’re right. | 但或许你说得对 |
[15:16] | Banning words is always the misguided byproduct | 禁用一些词汇永远是积极社会运动下的 |
[15:18] | of good social movements. | 被误引入歧途的副产品 |
[15:19] | So, maybe his career is worth the sacrifice. | 或许牺牲掉他的事业也是值得的 |
[15:23] | I heard Caliber had a big hush budget. | 我听说卡利波公司开出的封口费很高 |
[15:25] | I can give you two grand– that’s it. | 我可以给你两千块 不能再多了 |
[15:27] | And he has to come give me another interview. | 他必须再重新接受一次我的采访 |
[15:29] | Done. | 成交 |
[15:30] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:31] | Thanks. Congrats on choosing a dying profession. | 谢了 恭喜你选择了一个夕阳行业 |
[15:50] | She can do whatever she wants. Just go home. | 她想做什么都可以啊 赶快回家吧 |
[15:54] | Or go in there and ruin her date. | 或者走进去毁掉她的约会 |
[16:05] | Sorry. Lindsay, what… | 抱歉 琳赛 搞… |
[16:13] | Hey, Jimmy, how’s it going? | 嗨 吉米 你最近还好吗 |
[16:15] | Here, honey, oh. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[16:18] | Hey, Jimmy. Nice to see you. | 嘿 吉米 很高兴见到你 |
[16:20] | Do you work here? | 你是这儿的服务员吗 |
[16:21] | Can I get a double whiskey, neat? | 能给我一杯双料威士忌吗 纯的 |
[16:24] | Jimmy, it’s Paul, Lindsay’s husband? | 吉米 我是保罗 琳赛的老公 |
[16:28] | We vacationed in Saint Lucia together. Twice. | 我们曾一起在圣卢西亚度过假 两次呢 |
[16:30] | Just get him the whiskey, Paul. | 去给他拿威士忌吧 保罗 |
[16:33] | Go. | 去啊 |
[16:35] | I lost eight pounds since you saw me last. Can you tell? | 我比上次我们见面时瘦了8磅 你能看出来吗 |
[16:40] | No. | 看不出来 |
[16:42] | So, this is creepy. | 这也太诡异了 |
[16:44] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[16:45] | How could you not invite me to your birthday drinks? | 你怎么可以不邀请我参加你的生日酒会 |
[16:47] | I mean you just showing up. | 我是说你突然出现很诡异 |
[16:48] | Oh, I thought you were on a date. | 我之前以为你跑来跟人私会了 |
[16:50] | How is that better? | 那也一样诡异啊 |
[16:52] | Why’d you think I was on a date? | 你为什么觉得我是跟人私会来了 |
[16:53] | Well, a text came through on your phone. | 你的手机上突然显示出一条短信 |
[16:55] | You snooped? | 你偷看我的手机了吗 |
[16:55] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[16:56] | I couldn’t figure out your password, so… | 我猜不到你的密码 所以… |
[16:59] | What are we doing, Jimmy? | 我们这是在干什么啊 吉米 |
[17:06] | Happy birthday, you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[17:07] | It’s from a winery in La Canada | 这酒来自拉卡纳达一个酿酒厂 |
[17:09] | I’m a partial investor of. | 我是那里的投资人之一 |
[17:11] | Oh, where the 2 meets the 210. | 就是210号洲际公路和2号公路相交的地方 |
[17:14] | They say it’s our Rhne Valley. | 人们都说那里就像是我们的隆河谷 |
[17:14] | 隆河谷是法国 著名的葡萄酒产区 | |
[17:18] | Thanks, Ty. | 谢了 泰 |
[17:19] | Uh, Gretchen, this is Element. | 对了 格雷琴 这位是艾丽美特 |
[17:21] | LMN? | “爱舔蛋的” |
[17:22] | Element. | 是艾丽美特[元素] |
[17:23] | Like oxygen, hydrogen. | 比如氧元素 氢元素 |
[17:26] | Arsenic, radon. | 坤元素 氡元素[毒害元素] |
[17:30] | Ty Wyland. | 我叫泰·威兰德 |
[17:31] | Sorry, Twine what? | 抱歉 “太伪男的”什么 |
[17:32] | Ty Wyland. | 是泰·威兰德 |
[17:34] | I don’t understand what he’s saying. | 我完全听不明白他在说什么 |
[17:38] | Uh, grab yourselves drinks. We’re right over there. | 去拿些喝的吧 大家都坐在那边 |
[17:40] | We actually can’t stay. | 我们没时间逗留 |
[17:42] | Uh, we have a fund-raiser | 我们得去参加一个为 |
[17:43] | for this very promising Guatemalan reform candidate. | 一个危地马拉改革派候选人举办的筹款会 |
[17:46] | Heavily into Central American politics, are you, Element? | 你对中美洲地区的政治很感兴趣是吧 艾丽美特 |
[17:51] | Well. Happy birthday, again. | 再次祝你生日快乐 |
[17:56] | I need to see you. Soon. | 我需要你过来一趟 越快越好 |
[18:01] | Nice to see you guys. Okay. | 很高兴见到你们 我们走了 |
[18:09] | So that’s why you didn’t invite me. | 你是因此才没邀请我的吗 |
[18:11] | Also, I wanted to spare you Becca and Vernon. | 加上我不希望你和贝卡 弗南见面 |
[18:13] | Homeslice! | 好兄弟 |
[18:14] | Get your balls over here. What? It’s Jimmy. | 赶紧给我滚过来 怎么 那是吉米啊 |
[18:18] | You could have just told me it was your birthday | 你原本可以告诉我今天是你生日啊 |
[18:20] | and you were hanging with… friends. | 而且你要和朋友们 一起玩 |
[18:23] | I wouldn’t have come. | 那我就不会来了 |
[18:24] | It’s not my fault my birthday came two weeks | 我们才开始那什么两周 就到我生日了 |
[18:27] | after we started… whatever we’re doing. | 又不是我的错 |
[18:30] | You thought he was coming alone. | 你原本以为他会一个人前来 |
[18:31] | I didn’t ask for any of this to happen, in this order. | 我也不希望这一切发生的 |
[18:36] | You didn’t do anything wrong. Okay? | 你并没有做错什么 明白吗 |
[18:40] | Look, I’m gonna go, okay? | 听着 我要走了 |
[18:42] | No, stay. | 不 留下来吧 |
[18:43] | What, now that he’s gone? | 因为他走了吗 |
[18:45] | Don’t be a dick. | 别像个混蛋一样 |
[18:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | But if I’m in danger of | 但如果我险些就要和 |
[18:48] | getting into conversation with anyone really annoying, | 任何烦人的人发生对话的话 |
[18:53] | just kick me under the table. | 你就立刻从桌下踢我一下 |
[18:55] | Deal. | 行 |
[19:01] | Hey, guys. This is Jimmy. | 大家安静下 这是吉米 |
[19:04] | He’s a… guy I’m sleeping with. | 他是最近跟我上床的一个男人 |
[19:11] | Jimmy, sit next to me. | 吉米 坐我旁边 |
[19:14] | Paul, can you get me a backup drink? | 保罗 你能再帮我拿杯酒待会儿喝吗 |
[19:16] | Go. | 去啊 |
[19:22] | She asked me not to tell you. | 是她不让我告诉你的 |
[19:24] | You’re not my friend anymore. | 你跟我算是友尽了 |
[19:25] | Can I still live with you rent-free? | 我还能免费住在你家吗 |
[19:27] | I guess so, yeah. | 我想可以吧 |
[19:29] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:32] | Um… hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[19:33] | Nice pull. Bec didn’t tell me you were hitting that. | 真有你的 贝卡都没跟我说你和格雷琴搭上了呢 |
[19:36] | Because I had no idea. | 因为我完全不知道 |
[19:37] | Jimmy, you got to see this photo my colorectal guy just texted. | 吉米 你得看看我哥们儿刚发给我的这张图片 |
[19:41] | – It’s sick. – No. | -真变态 -不要 |
[19:43] | Just… | 赶紧… |
[19:44] | Your loss. I’m getting us Jagerbombsters. | 算你的损失 我去拿野格炸弹酒 |
[19:48] | Jagerbombsters! | 野格炸弹酒 |
[19:50] | Did it even occur to you to tell me | 你有稍微想过要告诉我 |
[19:52] | that you’re sleeping with Gretchen? | 你和格雷琴睡上了吗 |
[19:55] | No. | 没有 |
[19:56] | You and Gretchen are poison people. | 你和格雷琴简直是两朵奇葩 |
[19:58] | This is going to end so badly. | 你们的下场一定会很惨的 |
[20:00] | I know, right? | 我也觉得 是吧 |
[20:12] | I’m glad you came tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚来了 |
[20:14] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[20:16] | Tough shit. I am. | 我可真够彪悍的 |
[20:18] | You are growing on me, Jimmy… Stupid-Three-Names. | 你遇到我不断成长了 吉米-愚蠢的三名字 |
[20:21] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[20:23] | Thanks. Ditto. | 谢了 同上 |
[20:26] | There is no way that that model is as good in bed as you are. | 那个模特床上功夫不可能有你这么好 |
[20:29] | I know, right? | 我也觉得 是吧 |
[20:32] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 这么说好怪 |
[20:33] | Sorry about the key thing. | 关于钥匙的事我很抱歉 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah, speaking of which, | 是啊 说到这个 |
[20:36] | I should probably take back the one I gave Sam. | 我可能得把我给山姆的那把钥匙拿回来 |
[20:38] | That was my main key. | 那是我的主钥匙 |
[20:39] | You gave Sam a key? | 你给了山姆一把钥匙吗 |
[20:41] | To give to you, yeah. | 是让他转交给你的 |
[20:43] | Wait, so you wanted me to have a key? | 等等 所以你希望我收着你家钥匙吗 |
[20:46] | No, I just didn’t want you to be mad at me. | 不希望 我只是不想你生我的气 |
[20:49] | I’m not. I’m just embarrassed for asking. | 我才没有 我只是开口索要钥匙感觉很丢人 |
[20:52] | Okay, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[20:55] | Wait, he never gave you the key? | 等等 他没把钥匙给你吗 |
[20:56] | No. | 没有 |
[21:04] | Oh, Shit. Hey, guys. | 糟糕 你们好啊 |
[21:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是搞毛啊 |
[21:09] | Sorry. We needed a place. | 抱歉 我们需要个地方 |
[21:11] | For what? | 干什么 |
[21:15] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[21:16] | No… but this nigga sucks really good dick. | 不是 但这个黑鬼很会舔鸡巴 |