时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[00:24] | What’s happening?! | 发生什么事了 |
[00:25] | What’s happening?! | 发生什么事了 |
[00:28] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[00:30] | It’s your war costume. | 是你的战争戏服 |
[00:31] | It’s not a costume! | 那才不是什么戏服 |
[00:32] | And why are you wearing it? | 你为什么要穿着啊 |
[00:33] | They have a killer veterans’ discount at the diner. | 餐厅针对老兵的打折优惠太吸引人了 |
[00:36] | Seriously? How much? | 真的吗 打几折 |
[00:37] | Why’d you let me sleep? | 你为什么又让我睡过头 |
[00:39] | Okay, there is an alarm on every phone. | 每部手机上都是有闹钟的好吗 |
[00:43] | So, literally everybody can be self-reliant on this. | 所以每个人都该依靠那玩意儿自己起床的 |
[00:46] | You went to breakfast? | 你去吃早餐了吗 |
[00:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:49] | You went to breakfast with Killian? | 你和卡利安一起去吃的早餐吗 |
[00:50] | No, I didn’t go to breakfast with Killian. | 不 我才不是和卡利安一起去吃早餐的 |
[00:52] | I went to breakfast with my book. | 我是带着我的书去吃早餐的 |
[00:54] | Killian just happened to be sitting across from me, | 卡利安只是恰好坐在我对面而已 |
[00:56] | prattling on about the fourth grade. | 唠叨着关于四年级的各种屁事 |
[00:58] | Seventh grade. | 是七年级 |
[00:59] | Listen, Jimmy, I’m only gonna say this once. | 听着吉米 我只打算说这话一次 |
[01:01] | You and me, we could end tomorrow, | 你和我 或许明天就结束了 |
[01:02] | who knows, but in the meantime, | 谁知道呢 但在此期间 |
[01:04] | if there is even a remote possibility of breakfast | 哪怕有一点点吃早餐的可能 |
[01:06] | and you don’t wake me up, | 你却没叫醒我 |
[01:08] | I will never touch your dick again with any part of my body. | 我绝不会用我身体的任何部分再碰你的鸡巴了 |
[01:11] | At least you brought me leftovers. | 至少你给我带了些剩饭剩菜回来 |
[01:12] | Oh, actually, those were for… Yeah, enjoy those. | 实际上那是给…好吧 你慢慢吃 |
[01:15] | He wore my uniform for a discount. | 他竟然穿着我的军装去享受打折 |
[01:18] | What about the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[01:18] | You know how busy that place gets on weekends? | 你也知道那地方周末客人有多多吧 |
[01:21] | A soldier reunited with his fat little son? | 一个士兵和他的小胖儿子团聚了 |
[01:24] | Hella smart. | 真是太机智了 |
[01:25] | Oh, that reminds me. Yours came to $18.23. | 那倒是提醒了我 你需要支付我18.23块 |
[01:28] | We’ll just call it $20. | 就给20块好了 |
[01:30] | I don’t have any money. | 我没钱 |
[01:31] | Go and steal it from your mom’s purse like a normal boy. | 像正常小男孩一样 去你妈钱包里偷啊 |
[01:37] | The last time I wore that uniform during active duty, | 我上次服役时穿着那身军装 |
[01:39] | were doing house checks. | 是在进行逐家逐户的搜查 |
[01:41] | A kid, 16, maybe 17, heard us… | 一个16岁的孩子 或许17岁 |
[01:44] | This is a really hard level. | 这一关很难的哦 |
[01:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[01:47] | I’ll stop talking about my actual war experiences | 我就闭嘴不谈我切实的战争体验 |
[01:50] | so you can play your war video game. | 好让你玩战争类的电子游戏吧 |
[01:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[01:53] | Oh, come on, his stories are super-depressing. | 得了吧 他的故事很压抑的 |
[01:57] | I’ll listen to your stories. | 我愿意听你的故事 |
[01:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | One day I found four stray dogs fighting over a dead baby… | 有次我发现4条野狗在争食一个死婴 |
[02:03] | Eject! | 爆炸 |
[02:05] | Sorry, bud. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[02:05] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[02:07] | Actually, I-I’m speaking at the dedication | 实际上 我今天要在一个 |
[02:09] | of a new veterans’ memorial today | 老兵纪念碑揭幕仪式上致辞 |
[02:11] | if you guys want to come…? | 如果你们想去的话… |
[02:13] | Oh, my God! The worst drive over here! | 天啊 到这儿来最不开心的一次开车经历 |
[02:19] | What? Oh, I had my jaw wired shut, | 怎么了 我把颌骨捆绑起来了 |
[02:22] | so I don’t put anything bad in my mouth. | 那样我就不会再贪吃东西了 |
[02:24] | But putting bad stuff in your mouth is kind of your thing. | 但你的最爱就是用嘴”含东西”啊 |
[02:26] | I know! | 我懂的 |
[02:28] | Thanks for driving me to work. Bye. | 谢谢你开车送我去上班 再见 |
[02:30] | Bye, Jimmy. | 再见 吉米 |
[02:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:33] | Could you take off my uniform now? | 你能把我的军装脱下了吗 |
[02:35] | Oh, damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:40] | War is hell. | 战争就是地狱 |
[02:48] | 总监 伊森 | |
[03:04] | The craftsman movement | 工艺运动 |
[03:07] | was a protest | 就是为了抗议 |
[03:09] | against the dehumanizing aspects of the Industrial Revolution. | 工业革命带来的人性化丧失的影响 |
[03:13] | Irony is building these shits was so expensive, | 讽刺的是 建造这样的房子实在太贵了 |
[03:18] | couldn’t no laborers even dream of living in one. | 那些工匠做梦都不敢想真正住在里面 |
[03:20] | Do you just want to send me the Wikipedia link? | 你不如把维基百科的链接发给我吧 |
[03:23] | What am I doing here?! | 叫我来到底干什么 说人话 |
[03:23] | I need media coverage on this bitch, bitch. | 我需要媒体来报道这些玩意儿 贱人 |
[03:26] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[03:27] | Specifically, I want to get the house featured in Curbed, | 我强烈要求我这房子能登上《卡波德》 |
[03:30] | Apartment Therapy, or black Dwell. | 《公寓诊疗》《黑人家装》等杂志 |
[03:34] | What’s Black Dwell? | 什么是《黑人家装》 |
[03:34] | It’s like Dwell, but for black people. | 就跟《家装》一样 不过是专门面向黑人的 |
[03:37] | No… you’re right. Go for regular Dwell. | 不 你说得对 就上普通《家装》吧 |
[03:42] | I believe in you. | 哥很看好你 |
[03:49] | On purpose? | 是故意的吗 |
[03:51] | You ain’t break your jaw or nothing? | 你不是把下巴摔坏了什么的吗 |
[03:53] | Nope. | 不是 |
[03:54] | Isn’t your husband mad that you can’t open your mouth? | 你张不开嘴 你老公不会生气吗 |
[03:56] | Paul only likes hand jobs. | 保罗只喜欢打飞机 |
[03:58] | But you have a huge mouth! | 但你有着一张血盆大口啊 |
[04:00] | Seriously. You’re like a crocodile. | 说真的 你就像个鳄鱼一样 |
[04:02] | When I played field hockey, | 我玩曲棍球时 |
[04:03] | they had to melt two mouth guards together. | 他们不得不把两副牙套组合成一个 |
[04:05] | This fool Paul know that if you lose weight, | 那个傻蛋保罗知道 如果你减了肥 |
[04:08] | that ass gonna shrink, too? | 屁股也不会再那么翘了吗 |
[04:11] | Mm, Paul isn’t an ass man. | 保罗不喜欢屁股 |
[04:15] | Look, why would this prick buy the car | 那个傻逼如果都不喜欢女人身上的构造 |
[04:18] | if he ain’t even appreciate the features? | 那他娶个女人回家搞毛啊 |
[04:22] | My piano teacher growing up had a craftsman. | 我的钢琴老师一直享受着各种手工艺作品 |
[04:25] | I used to sit on that bench and and pray, | 我曾经坐在那张椅子上祈祷 |
[04:28] | “God, please, let me have a house like this some day. | “上帝啊 哪天也让我拥有一栋这样的房子吧” |
[04:33] | Also, let me figure out | 并且 让我搞清楚 |
[04:34] | this piece of shit ‘Maple Leaf Rag.'” | 《枫叶拉格》曲子到底是什么玩意儿 |
[04:37] | It’s one of the hardest rags. | 那是最难的一首拉格泰姆曲子 |
[04:38] | This house really means something to me, Gretch. | 这栋房子对我有着特殊的意义 格雷琴 |
[04:40] | Yeah, buddy. | 是啊 小哥 |
[04:41] | It means you’ve worked hard and you made it. | 那意味着你辛苦工作 总算成功了 |
[04:43] | No, it means I’m gonna get so laid. | 不 那意味着我将大操特操一番 |
[04:46] | House like this, bitches be delivering the pussy. | 高端大气靓豪宅 妹子千里送逼来 |
[04:49] | “Delivering the pussy”? | “千里送逼来” |
[04:50] | Oh, yeah. I send out a quick group text. | 是啊 我群发了短信 |
[04:52] | “Hey, girl?” Or “What’s crackin’?” | “你好呀 妹子”或者”在搞什么呢” |
[04:55] | Or “You want to come see my new architecturally significant house?” | 或者”你想过来看看我这极具建筑学意义的新房吗” |
[04:58] | – Then ding-dong, there it is. – Okay. | -然后搞定 她们就来了 -好吧 |
[05:00] | Piping fresh at your door in 30 minutes or less! | 30分钟内 保证新鲜货色送上门 |
[05:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | I get it, though. | 我是深谙此道的 |
[05:04] | You know, dating is scary for women. | 女人对约会有着强烈的恐惧 |
[05:06] | Like, what if for once they said, “No, | 如果哪次她们说 “不行 |
[05:09] | you come to my house for it this time,” | 你这次得到我家来” |
[05:12] | And I didn’t come? | 而我又没去呢 |
[05:13] | Would you come? | 你会去吗 |
[05:14] | Hell, no! Look at my house. | 当然不去了 瞧瞧我的豪宅 |
[05:17] | These girls are afraid | 那些妹子们害怕 |
[05:18] | that if they opened up a pussy dine-in- only joint, no one would come. | 如果她们敞开那逼大点的房子 没人会去的 |
[05:22] | Their tables be empty, have to offer Groupons and shit. | 她们的桌上空空如也 只能吃些团购餐 |
[05:25] | So they keep delivering it. | 所以她们宁愿送逼上门 |
[05:27] | All right, and I’m out. | 好吧 我走了 |
[05:29] | Great house, dum-dum. | 你的房子很不错 蠢货 |
[05:31] | I’m gonna go back to the office and make some calls. | 我得回办公室去打几个电话联系人了 |
[05:32] | You do that, bitch. | 你做好工作哦 贱人 |
[05:35] | Hey, and tell Black Dwell | 对了 告诉《黑人家装》杂志社 |
[05:36] | my subscription shows up crazy late every month! | 每期我的杂志都到的特别迟 |
[05:38] | Get a free month or some shit! | 给我争取到一个月的免费杂志吧 |
[05:41] | Some people think Los Angeles is out of touch. | 有些人认为洛杉矶是个冷漠之地 |
[05:44] | Too obsessed with the entertainment industry | 太执迷于娱乐产业 |
[05:46] | to care about national issues. | 而不关心国家大事 |
[05:48] | But with this memorial to our nation’s heroes, | 但是通过这个缅怀国家英雄的纪念碑 |
[05:51] | carved by our very own Rumer Willis, | 由我们本地的大师卢默·威利斯雕刻而成 |
[05:54] | we will demonstrate just how wrong they are. | 我们要证明他们错的有多离谱 |
[06:02] | And now, one of Los angeles’ own brave servicemen, | 现在 有请来自洛杉矶的前军人 |
[06:06] | Edgar Quintero. | 埃德加·坤塔罗讲话 |
[06:12] | Thank you, Councilman Jim Burton. | 谢谢吉姆·伯顿议员 |
[06:16] | The process of readjusting for a soldier is a difficult one. | 对于一个士兵来说 重新适应社会是很难的过程 |
[06:22] | In war, you exist on a higher plane of awareness. | 在战争中 你会留意到各种小细节 |
[06:26] | But not in a fun, hippie way. | 但却不是轻松有趣的那种 |
[06:29] | You’re aware of a window opening a block away, | 你会注意到一个街区外的某扇窗户打开了 |
[06:32] | a pair of socks being hung on a laundry line right behind you. | 一双袜子 被挂在你身后的晾衣绳上 |
[06:36] | You’re strung tight as a violin. | 你的神经像小提琴弦一样紧绷着 |
[06:40] | And when you come home, that’s when shit gets real. | 等你回到家 才是一切烂事的开始 |
[06:43] | Thank for your service, soldier. | 谢谢你为国家做出的贡献 大兵 |
[06:46] | And now, L.A.’s very own Zig Zags! | 现在 有请洛杉矶本地的ZigZag乐队 |
[07:14] | These pricks. | 那些混蛋 |
[07:16] | They just trot us out there | 他们把我们拉过去走个过场 |
[07:18] | so they can feel better about themselves for a second | 只是为了让他们自己心里好受片刻 |
[07:21] | before they go back to seeing us as disposable meat. | 然后又会把我们当废弃物一样了 |
[07:27] | Edgar Quintero. 6th Battalion, 8th Infantry. | 我叫埃德加·坤塔罗 第6营第8步兵团 |
[07:30] | Tommy Boden. | 我叫汤米·伯顿 |
[07:32] | I don’t identify by my troop anymore. | 我已经不再报上我在军队中的身份了 |
[07:35] | It’s just Tommy now. | 我现在就是汤米 |
[07:41] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[07:42] | I can do it! | 我自己可以的 |
[07:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:52] | I guess I got to get used to life without a wing now. | 看来我得习惯失去一只胳膊的生活了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 老兄 |
[07:56] | That’s rough. | 真不容易 |
[07:58] | Hey, listen, some of my troopmates are going to get a bite. | 听着 我的一些战友打算开个小派对 |
[08:01] | If you want, you should come; | 如果你愿意 你也该来 |
[08:03] | we’d love to hear your stories. | 我们很想听听你的故事 |
[08:14] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[08:15] | That is 301 exactly, | 那刚好是301分 |
[08:16] | so you have to go down on me for five hours and one minute. | 所以你总共得给我口交5小时加1分钟 |
[08:20] | In a row? I’ll die. | 连着舔吗 我会舌断人亡的 |
[08:22] | Pussy. | 没用的东西 |
[08:23] | All right, | 好吧 |
[08:23] | three sessions, hour and a halfish each. | 分3次舔吧 每次大约一个半小时 |
[08:27] | That’s doable. | 那倒是可以 |
[08:28] | God, day drinking’s the best. | 天啊 白天喝酒真是太爽了 |
[08:30] | Day drinking is the best. | 白天喝酒真是太爽了 |
[08:33] | Aren’t we lucky we’re both in professions where we can day drink? | 我们干的都是白天可以喝酒的工作 可真走运啊 |
[08:36] | Are you in a profession where you can day drink? | 你干的工作 白天真的可以喝酒吗 |
[08:37] | They all are if you want it bad enough. | 只要你真的想喝 任何工作都可以是的 |
[08:39] | What do you say we get one of those sessions out of the way right now? | 你觉得我们现在就来大舔一场怎么样 |
[08:43] | That sounds good. If we leave now, | 真是个好主意 如果我们现在离开的话 |
[08:44] | we can probably be at my place in 30 minutes or less. | 很有可能在30分钟内到我家 |
[08:49] | Actually, let’s go to my place. | 不如我们去我家吧 |
[08:50] | You-you– sorry, your place, you have a place? | 你家 你有家吗 |
[08:54] | Do you think I just | 你以为你每次想要我的时候 |
[08:55] | materialize out of the ether whenever you want me? | 我都是从乙醚物化而来的吗 |
[08:57] | That I exist in some suspended state of | 你以为我是以加密动画的形式存在的 |
[09:00] | crypto-animation only made material when your balls tingle? | 每次你想操的时候 我才会变成有血有肉的人吗 |
[09:02] | No. Not literally. | 不 不算吧 |
[09:04] | I’m used to seeing you at my house. | 我已经习惯了看到你出现在我家 |
[09:06] | You are in rare form lately. | 你最近真是越来越不像话 |
[09:09] | – What? – Edgar and his army perks. | -什么 -埃德加和他的军队福利 |
[09:11] | Killian, whose name who you constantly forget. | 卡利安 你经常忘了他的名字 |
[09:13] | Me who didn’t even merit breakfast. | 我 你都没想着要给我带早餐 |
[09:16] | Are you aware | 你知不知道 |
[09:17] | that you only want people in your life on your terms? | 你希望你生命中的人 都以你为中心 |
[09:19] | Yes. | 知道 |
[09:20] | Well, stop. | 别再这样了 |
[09:22] | You’re self-awareness on this means nothing, if you don’t change it. | 如果你不改 就算知道也没用 |
[09:25] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[09:27] | How do I start? | 我要怎么开始改 |
[09:28] | Well, first step, Jimmy… | 第一步呢 吉米 |
[09:32] | I need you to come eat me out in my apartment. | 我要你去我公寓里把我”吃掉” |
[09:36] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意去 |
[09:37] | See?! I am a wanted woman. | 瞧吧 有人抢着要我呢 |
[09:39] | What do you say, buddy? | 你觉得如何 小哥 |
[09:41] | Well, I-I-I wouldn’t want to cockblock this fella. | 我可不想阻碍这家伙的”好事” |
[09:46] | But all right. | 不过好吧 |
[09:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:49] | Sit down, man. | 坐下 老兄 |
[09:56] | I didn’t have a chance to tidy up. | 我没时间事先收拾一下哦 |
[10:00] | Cute, huh? | 挺可爱的吧 |
[10:02] | I’m not much of a cleaner. | 我不怎么喜欢打扫屋子 |
[10:04] | You’re not much of a human. | 你简直是非人类吧 |
[10:06] | Oh, calm down. I’ll be right back. | 淡定 我马上回来 |
[10:16] | She never returned you? | 她一直没把你送回去吗 |
[10:18] | Do you miss books? | 你想那些书了吗 |
[10:29] | You want to watch a little TV first? | 你想先看看电视吗 |
[10:32] | Okay. Where’s the TV? | 好吧 电视机在哪儿呢 |
[10:34] | I watch on my computer. | 我都是在电脑上看的 |
[10:35] | What do you mean, you watch on your computer? | 什么叫你是在电脑上看的啊 |
[10:37] | You’re so old. Here. | 你真是个老古董 坐下 |
[10:46] | Well, you’re a festive masturbator. | 你很喜节”日”器具啊 |
[10:49] | Couldn’t find an extension cord. | 我找不到延长线才出此下策的 |
[10:52] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[10:54] | It’s my neighbor Ladan, | 是我邻居拉丹 |
[10:56] | she has the worst taste in music. | 她的音乐品位超级烂 |
[10:58] | Turn it down, whore! | 声音开小点 小婊砸 |
[11:03] | Shit. I think I may have downloaded porn viruses again. | 操 我肯定是下黄片时又把电脑搞中毒了 |
[11:08] | Well, you ready to slice off a piece of this? | 你准备好享受一下我的玉体了吗 |
[11:12] | Not really. | 没准备好 |
[11:14] | Too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[11:18] | Boys, this is Edgar. | 兄弟们 这是埃德加 |
[11:20] | Edgar, this is Bone Bag and Martinez. | 埃德加 这是尸骨袋和马迪拉斯 |
[11:22] | – Bone Bag. – Nice to meet you. | -尸骨袋你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[11:23] | – Martinez – Hey, man. How are you? | -马迪拉斯 -嘿 兄弟 你好吗 |
[11:24] | – Good. Have a seat. – Thank you. | -好了 坐下吧 -谢谢 |
[11:28] | And so, talk to us, | 跟我们聊聊吧 |
[11:30] | tell us what it feels like being home. | 告诉我们回到家是什么感觉 |
[11:31] | Oh, well, you know, | 其实你们也知道的 |
[11:32] | it’s a hard adjustment, | 要重新适应真的很难 |
[11:33] | but I got some good friends who support me. | 但我有些好朋友一直在支持着我 |
[11:35] | It’s all you got, right? | 那是你唯一的所有了 对吧 |
[11:37] | Your brothers. | 你的战友兄弟 |
[11:38] | Oh, no, I mean civie friends. | 不 我是说平民朋友 |
[11:39] | I don’t really hang with anyone from over there. | 我已经不怎么和军队里的朋友们一起玩了 |
[11:42] | They remind you too much of all the shit that went down? | 他们会让你想起在那边发生的太多不愉快的事吗 |
[11:44] | Nah, mostly, they’re just kind of dicks. | 不 主要是因为他们都是混蛋 |
[11:46] | So where’d you guys train? I was at Pendleton. | 你们是在哪儿受训的 我是在彭德尔顿 |
[11:48] | Yeah, yeah, same here. | 是啊 我也是 |
[11:49] | Bitch, you went to Juilliard. | 贱人 你去的是朱利亚德 |
[11:51] | I’ve never heard of that base. | 我从没听说过那个基地啊 |
[11:53] | Here you go, guys. | 请慢用 各位 |
[11:54] | Ah, yes. | 好爽 |
[11:56] | My Pilates instructor is gonna be so pissed at me. | 我的普拉提教练一定会很生我的气的 |
[11:58] | Yeah, at least I go back to boot camp tomorrow. | 是啊 至少我明天要回新兵训练营了 |
[12:00] | Why would you go back to boot camp? | 你为什么要回新兵训练营 |
[12:02] | Dude, there’s a great one on Melrose. | 老兄 梅尔罗斯大道上有个很棒的地方 |
[12:04] | So, Edgar, why don’t you tell us | 埃德加 不如你来跟我们说说 |
[12:06] | that story you were telling at the dedication? | 你在致辞时想说的那个故事吧 |
[12:07] | Oh, uh, okay, um… | 那个啊 好吧 |
[12:10] | well, you know how when you get back | 当你从战场上回来以后 |
[12:12] | and it’s hard to stop seeing danger everywhere? | 似乎依然觉得处处都充满危险 |
[12:14] | It’s like, I used to have these dreams about war… | 就像是 我以前会做一些关于战争的梦 |
[12:17] | Hold on, hold on. | 稍等 稍等 |
[12:18] | …lots of violent stuff. | 很多血腥暴力的东西 |
[12:19] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:24] | But… now they’re the same. | 但现在也是一样的 |
[12:28] | Only the dream is set here at home. | 只不过现在梦境变成了在本国 |
[12:32] | Does that ever happen to you guys? | 你们有遇到过这种情况吗 |
[12:34] | No, I take an Ambien. | 没有 我会服用安眠药 |
[12:35] | Excuse me, we are giant fans. | 打扰一下 我们是你们的粉丝 |
[12:38] | – Could we get your autograph? – Not now. | -能给我们签个名吗 -现在不是时候 |
[12:41] | Not even here? | 在这里签也不行吗 |
[12:44] | Absolutely. | 当然可以了 |
[12:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:55] | Who are you guys? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[12:58] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他吗 |
[12:59] | I was just in character. | 我陷入角色中了 |
[13:00] | I was assuming that he knew and he was just running with it. | 我以为他早知道了 只是顺着演罢了 |
[13:01] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 老兄 |
[13:02] | We’re prepping for a movie. | 我们在为一部电影做准备 |
[13:04] | Uh, it’s this gritty indie flick; | 是一部彰显硬汉精神的电影 |
[13:05] | we play soldiers trying to adjust to life back home. | 我们扮演从战场归来的士兵 试图适应新生活 |
[13:08] | Seriously, you’ve never seen NCIS: LA? | 说真的 你没看过《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》吗 |
[13:10] | I was nominated for an ALMA last year. | 我去年获得了美国拉丁裔媒体艺术奖提名 |
[13:12] | I’m a quarter Peruvian, I know I don’t look it, but… | 我有1/4秘鲁血统 虽然我看着不像 但是… |
[13:14] | All right, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[13:14] | No, no, no. | 不要 别啊 |
[13:16] | I am really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:19] | We just want to make this as real… as possible. For you. | 我们只是希望这对你尽量显得真实 |
[13:30] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我同意 |
[13:31] | All right, I get it. Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂的 我懂的 |
[13:34] | It’s great! | 好极了 |
[13:35] | Now, if you could just sign this life-rights release thingy… | 你能签一下这个真实故事授权声明吗 |
[13:38] | it-it, it’s typical lawyer bullshit– | 就是律师写的乱七八糟的东西 |
[13:41] | it’s just to protect you… from suing us. | 主要是为了保护你…不告我们 |
[14:03] | So, you gonna stick around for a bit or…? | 所以 你打算留下来多待一会儿什么的吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[14:07] | good… then. | 很好 |
[14:09] | So… we could try to watch TV again. | 我们可以再试试能不能看电视 |
[14:12] | Except it’s not a TV, is it? | 但那并不是电视 不是吗 |
[14:14] | It’s a computer. | 那是台电脑 |
[14:15] | I watch television programs on it, | 我在那上面看电视节目的啊 |
[14:17] | so for my purposes, it is a TV. | 就我的目的来看 它就是电视 |
[14:19] | Although TVs don’t usually get viruses | 电视机可不会因为主人下载了 |
[14:21] | from downloading too many gang bang videos. | 过多的群交片而染上病毒 |
[14:23] | Consensual group sex is very different than a gang bang. | 自愿的群体性爱和群交完全是两码事 |
[14:27] | – Is it? – All right, I get it. | -是吗 -好吧 我懂的 |
[14:28] | My place isn’t as nice as yours. | 我家不像你家那么豪华 |
[14:30] | Your place isn’t as nice as a crack hovel. | 你家简直连牲口棚都不如 |
[14:33] | Maybe it isn’t perfectly OCD tidy, | 或许它是没有被收拾得很干净 |
[14:36] | or decorated with stupid posters of dumb art, or | 或是贴上愚蠢的艺术海报 或是.. |
[14:39] | pillows with goddamn whales, or old-timey maps, | 印有鲸鱼图案的枕头 或是老式地图 |
[14:41] | but it’s still my home. | 但不管怎样这都是我的家 |
[14:43] | My phone is covered in goo! | 我的手机沾上了很多黏黏的东西 |
[14:45] | Join the club, phone! | 欢迎加入黏黏世界 手机 |
[14:47] | If you want to go, just go. | 如果你想走 就走吧 |
[14:48] | Not unless you want me to go. | 除非你想让我离开 |
[14:54] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:56] | I can feel you wanting me to leave | 我可以感觉到你想让我离开 |
[14:59] | like a scorching flame emanating from the other side of the bed | 就像是灼烧的火焰从床的另一侧袭来 |
[15:02] | so I’m going to leave. | 所以我还是走了的好 |
[15:03] | Don’t invent that I want you to leave | 别说什么我想让你离开 |
[15:05] | just as a smoke-screen for you wanting to leave. | 以此作为你想离开的借口 |
[15:08] | Then I’ll stay! | 那我就留下吧 |
[15:09] | No! I don’t want to be the person | 不要 我不想成为那种 |
[15:13] | who makes you stay somewhere you don’t want to be. | 逼迫你待在你不想待的地方的人 |
[15:15] | If that’s what you want. | 既然你是这么想的 那我走了 |
[15:17] | Fine, just walk away. | 行吧 你走吧 |
[15:19] | No, you are kicking me out! | 不 是你把我赶走的 |
[15:21] | Whatever you have to tell yourself. | 你想怎么自欺欺人都行 |
[15:23] | So, I should go or…? | 那我到底该走还是… |
[15:25] | If that’s what you want to do. | 如果你想走就走吧 |
[15:40] | What are you doing? | 你在搞毛啊 |
[15:41] | Nothing. They’re not home. | 没什么 他们不在家 |
[15:45] | Shoot! I need to talk to Gretchen. | 该死的 我得跟格雷琴说几句话 |
[15:49] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[15:51] | What do you think of my ass? | 你觉得我的屁股怎么样 |
[15:52] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:55] | Well, let me see it. | 先让我看看吧 |
[16:04] | It looks fine to me. | 我觉得挺好的啊 |
[16:07] | I mean, it’s just something you sit on. | 那只是个用来坐下的身体部位而已 |
[16:09] | It’s not like the size of your ass defines you. | 屁股的大小又不能决定你是个怎样的人 |
[16:11] | You’ve never been west of Doheny. | 你从没去过多希尼大道以西的地方 |
[16:13] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿干什么啊 |
[16:15] | Waiting for someone. | 等人 |
[16:16] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[16:18] | My dealer. | 我的毒贩子 |
[16:20] | I called him, and then I was waiting, | 我打电话给他了 然后在这儿等着 |
[16:22] | and when I thought it was him pulling up, | 我刚刚以为是他停车靠近时 |
[16:24] | I suddenly thought maybe I didn’t want heroin after all. | 我突然意识到 或许我根本不想要海洛因 |
[16:29] | Do you want heroin? | 你想要海洛因吗 |
[16:31] | No. | 不想 |
[16:33] | But mostly yes right now. | 但现在确实挺想要的 |
[16:35] | Do you want to come with me instead? | 你愿意陪我一起兜兜吗 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:02] | What you need, fool? | 你需要什么货 傻蛋 |
[17:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:11] | You bet. Sign that, please. | 那当然 签个字吧 |
[17:14] | And don’t forget to enjoy that pizza. | 别忘了好好享受这块披萨 |
[17:16] | I am so excited for you. | 我为你感到激动 |
[17:17] | And have a beautiful evening. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[17:19] | Wait a second. Why the hell are you so happy? | 等等 你怎么这么开心啊 |
[17:21] | With what? Like, my job? | 因为什么 我的工作吗 |
[17:23] | Well, yeah. No offense. | 是啊 无意冒犯 |
[17:25] | No, none taken. | 不 我不介意 |
[17:25] | It’s like a really sweet gig for me. | 这对我而言是个很好的活计 |
[17:28] | I just drive around, listening to TED Talks | 我就开着车 听听TED演讲集 |
[17:30] | or my jams or whatever, and if I want to get high, | 爵士乐或别的什么 如果我想嗨一下 |
[17:34] | let’s roll. | 就嗨起来 |
[17:35] | If I don’t want to deliver a pizza, I don’t. | 如果我不想送披萨 那就不送 |
[17:37] | I just pull over and eat that shit, | 我会靠边停车 把披萨吃掉 |
[17:38] | and I tell ’em I got robbed again. | 然后我会说我又被打劫了 |
[17:40] | Put that up against your 401K, you know? | 提前享受退休福利 |
[17:42] | So, you don’t want to have your own pizza restaurant? | 你不想开一家属于自己的披萨店吗 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God, that would be awesome. | 天啊 那真是太棒了 |
[17:47] | – You want to do that? – Oh no. | -你想出资赞助我吗 -不 |
[17:49] | – Let’s do it. – Oh, no. No, no, no. | -我们开干吧 -不不不 |
[17:49] | – Give me your number. – I was just… Never mind. | -把你的号码给我下 -我…当我没说 |
[17:52] | Oh, yeah, it’s probably a lot of work, huh? | 是啊 创业很辛苦的对吧 |
[17:55] | For now, just delivering happiness | 就目前而言 传递快乐 |
[17:56] | really works for my lifestyle, so… namaste. | 真的很适合我的生活方式 祝你快乐 |
[18:05] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[18:06] | One more. | 还有一个 |
[18:15] | All right, so my point is, | 我的意思就是 |
[18:16] | I just don’t want to be some symbol of patriotism. | 我不想成为爱国主义的象征符号 |
[18:19] | No kidding. It’s depressing. | 对吧 真让人抑郁 |
[18:21] | Whenever they bring one of those army guys out | 每次他们把那些军人请出来 |
[18:23] | to sing the National Anthem, I’m like, | 唱国歌 我心里就默默吐槽 |
[18:24] | “Ugh, no. Where’s Beyonc?” | “不要啊 碧昂斯死哪儿去了” |
[18:27] | So, how do I get people to treat me normal? | 我要怎么让别人把我当普通人对待啊 |
[18:30] | Stop talking about it all the time! | 别再老提那些事了 |
[18:33] | If you have a bad thought, | 如果你有不愉快的想法 |
[18:34] | just push it down. Or eat it, like I do. | 就按捺下去 或者靠吃东西排解 像我这样 |
[18:37] | I mean, I don’t see you as just some vet. | 我觉得你并不只是什么老兵 |
[18:41] | Well, how do you see me? | 在你眼中我是怎样的 |
[18:42] | As a freeloading, | 就是个吃白食的 |
[18:43] | kind of dumb Mexican guy that hangs out at Jimmy’s. | 赖在吉米家不走的一个蠢蠢的墨西哥人 |
[18:46] | How do you see me? | 在你眼中我是怎样的 |
[18:49] | as Gretchen’s pretty friend | 你是格雷琴的漂亮闺蜜 |
[18:51] | who should learn to be happy with who she is. | 但应该学会开心地接受真实的自己 |
[18:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[18:57] | So, I didn’t get a chance to tell you | 你今天早些时候过来时 |
[18:59] | when you were here earlier today, | 我没机会对你说 |
[19:00] | but we have a military discount. | 但我们针对军人有打折优惠 |
[19:01] | Aw, thanks, but… I’m good. | 谢了 我就 不用了 |
[19:06] | Um, yes, of course I’ll have that discount, thank you. | 我当然想要打折优惠了 谢谢 |
[19:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:11] | Yes. The pain makes it even better. | 是的 越痛越美味 |
[19:14] | Did you…? | 你是… |
[19:16] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[19:17] | It’s the best. | 真是好吃死了 |
[19:20] | Right? | 对吧 |
[19:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:29] | To come see you. | 去找你啊 |
[19:30] | I wanted to say, uh, I’m sorry. | 我想说 对不起 |
[19:33] | For dissing my apartment? | 因为你侮辱了我的公寓吗 |
[19:34] | No. That place is a shithole, but you’re right. | 不是 那地方就像个粪坑 不过你说得对 |
[19:37] | I can be a bit… set in my ways, | 我可能有点 过于以自我为中心了 |
[19:40] | and I should have invited you to breakfast. | 我该邀请你一起去共进早餐的 |
[19:43] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:44] | And I shouldn’t have left your apartment. | 而且我不该离开你的公寓的 |
[19:45] | Eh. Actually, I’m glad you left. | 实际上 我很高兴你离开了 |
[19:47] | You are? | 是吗 |
[19:48] | Turns out I’m like you. | 事实证明我也跟你一样 |
[19:49] | I want things on my own terms, too. | 我也希望一切按照我的想法来 |
[19:51] | When I deliver the pussy, I can leave whenever I want. | 当我送逼的时候 我想什么时候走就什么时候走 |
[19:54] | Sorry. Deliver the pussy? | 什么 送逼 |
[19:55] | It sounds better when a black guy says it. | 黑人说出来听着比较顺耳 |
[19:57] | I am probably broken, Jimmy. I don’t know. | 我可能是有问题了 吉米 我也说不清 |
[20:01] | My point is, | 我的意思是 |
[20:02] | I am done comparing this | 我不再把我们之间的相处 |
[20:04] | to what normal people do. | 跟普通人的行为作对比了 |
[20:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:08] | Why would we even want to do what normal people do? | 我们为什么要像普通人那样 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[20:11] | Normal people are terrible. | 普通人都很差劲 |
[20:16] | So am I coming in, or are we…? | 我是要进来还是… |
[20:17] | Yeah, come on. | 是啊 进来吧 |
[20:22] | It’s nice that the city unveiled this statue… | 市政府揭开这座雕塑真的很好 |
[20:28] | but… it isn’t enough… | 但是 这远远不够 |
[20:33] | because we hurt inside. | 因为我们内心遭受了伤痛 |
[20:36] | Every day we ache for our fallen brothers. | 每一天 我们都在为逝去的兄弟们伤痛 |
[20:39] | We ache, yet nobody pays attention! | 我们如此痛苦 却没有人在意 |
[20:44] | You’re going to pay attention now. | 你们这下一定会注意到了 |
[20:48] | Hey, that’s the guy from NCIS: LA! | 那是演《海军罪案调查处洛杉矶篇》的家伙哎 |
[20:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |